Speaker 1: Yeah, nice, very nice to be here. Always nice to see my brother Ye.
Speaker 2: Two piece in a podcast again Sunday.
Speaker 3: Just telling everybody to like share a comment, because that's how the how the stuff goes viral. It's doing pretty well on TikTok. I don't use it a lot, but I put every show on there and it seems to be doing very well for comments.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 3: What's pissing me off today? I mean, you highlighted it, but I was actually reading reading the story because in my other channel that I do on my own, it's hand his five minute run, you moan about.
Speaker 2: Little things and the daily read cheese stuff with this.
Speaker 3: This King chows of ours know he well, you know nothing against Muslims personally, but if you're going to praise a religion on their holiday, why can't you do the same one? Oh he used to holiday, you know. I mean, it turns out actually I'll read this one to you, okay. Booking and Palace issues statement after criticism on King's he's the message. King Charles forced to take action as announcement disappoints public or did he? There have been immense criticisms around in the announcement that Charles will not be making and he's to speech like he has done before on the occasion for other people. This was not met kindly by many Christians and Britons, suggesting that the king has converted to some other religion. However, all that was dismissed as booking and palace and the Officer of the Monarch issued agreeing to the public to.
Speaker 2: Mark this ocase.
Speaker 3: However, some of the criticism even from that message was it's a lovely message, but I'm confused about it. It was really fun. Is that a formal message from King Charles or was it one of his people who runs this page? One comment to vote, and then somebody else said, this sounds like a secondhand message from someone else.
Speaker 2: How very sad about loyals.
Speaker 3: And would appreciate this was a more meaningful Easter message from our king.
Speaker 2: So yeah, people to choose off that.
Speaker 1: And well they should be. I'm Canadian, I'm a Commonwealth country person, but I am very furious about it. I am very very angry. This is my mother country and I'm very very angry that the king is not the protection of the faith that he took an oath to be. He has to abdicate get him off the throat, kick his ass out the door, put King William and Queen Kate on the throne. William has declared that he will be the productor of the faith. Let him try, because this guy, sorry, I don't have any respect for this king. This king has got to go. Get him out the door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're sending him to America because Trump's upset our prime minister calling him lazy basically, and they're send it's a pre planned visit. But apparently King is gonna try and smooth over with Trump, you know, the relationship between the US and Great Britain. But yeah, I mean, yeah, I don't understand that, you know. I mean, with this amn more, the fuel crisis, the foods shortages, I mean, we're all going to be well. At least I live near the sea. I can always jump in and get some fish, like Jesus did years ago.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a new series on Netflix called The Diplomat and I like it very much. I was watching it with the mother and we watched a few episodes. And what I like about it is the White House in Downing Street are in each other's back pockets. I mean, the scenes shot in the States there's always you know, English diplomatic core there and over in London you've got the American diplomat. So they're constantly you know, collaborating, let's say, whether it be on foreign policy or whether it beyond domestic crises in their respective countries. And I really really find that gratifying. I think it's true, you know, even though it's a fictional series, I think that's exactly what's happening. I mean, you can see how much influenced Trump tries to have in British politics. Maybe unwelcome, but at least there's some effort to influence the policies of the government, and I think that can be helpful. Sometimes an outsider has a different perspective that can be helpful in making decisions in the in the homeland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it used to be a great country when I was younger. You know, people, neighbors, people at work used to respect our governments. Okay, they didn't always like the leader, but and that was Margaret Fatcher, but they actually liked the policies and the way the country was going. And you went to school happy, you went to the pub happy, and you nattered about things, and that were about now it's just we'll talk about money shortages, wars and who's going to murder the or wait the next person next. There's no happiness anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, you had a strong leader, the Iron Lady. I wasn't a fan particularly, she was a bit too much, but at least she was strong and she stood up to opposition. She stood a ground and the nation was secure because it was under able leadership. Sorry, right now, your prime minister is worse than your king. You got to get him out. Get rid of them. I don't know how, but this guy's got to go.
Speaker 3: Well two of them, and you know, we want to get rid of sad Khan, Sadik Khan, the London man. We want to get with the start. I mean, I don't actually think people are now bothered about who's in government. They just want the leader gone, and the probably the deputy leader and the chancellor because they just screwed the whole country up. You know, some it's not some city. Khan's win in London, he's just you might want to just put on airplanes for migrants, because that's what's happened.
Speaker 1: I mean, it used to be the most visited tourist city in the world. How many people would want to go to London today when it's not even London. What is it. It's like Arabic country, sorry, Arabic city. You know, it's like being in Damascus or something like this. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It's funny you say that. I said Jovanne the other day, I said, that's London. When it was this was a film about old London. I said, that's old London. Now you see London. It's a bit like Kaivo because we've been to Caivo And she said, oh yeah, she said, is it the buildings or is it the people? I said, obviously it's the people, because she noticed a lot of them were wearing these face masks.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you know, my father used to say immigration is necessary and you have to have it, but it has to be balanced. Balanced immigration let in a certain quota from each category. You don't flood the country with too many of one category because people will resent their presence. It's the reality. You may not like it, but that's the reality. Well it is. It's just human nature. If you see a flood of migrants from one particular locale and too many of the same faces, there's going to be a xenophobic reaction. It's human nature. You could say, well, there shouldn't be or people should be more noble, whatever that's going to be the result. There will be a reaction. Now as far as you know what's happening. The globalists are deliberately doing this because they're trying to just destroy the nationhood of all of our nations so that there is no pride of place, pride of country, pride of tradition, pride of heritage. They're destroying it deliberately. Why because they want to absorb all of our nation states under the rubric of the fascist United Nation world government order. They all the world order. They can call it what they will. It's a satanic world order. And that is what's behind this. Satanists like that horrible George Soros. What an evil man, a disgustingly evil man, and he's behind the funding of all these efforts to destroy the nation state of frankly, the greatest country in the world, Great Britain, and it used to be great and it needs to be great again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of that good people I mentioned him before. He's not been in jail for a couple of years, you know, he's been lucky that they've not tried to stitch him up again. So Tommy Robinson is the last event. Obviously the media said there was about one hundred thousand there. There was absolutely two million at leat well between one and two million, because people had this app on the phone and they could, I don't know what you do, swap it in the air, and you know, the app said there was at least two million. His next march to get this is what I basically, Tommy Robinson's a younger me. When I was younger, I wanted to do something like this. Yeah, sixteenth of May Central London, forty days ago. He's going to do a march and try and get people together again. And he's absolutely not against Muslims either. He's not against I mean a lot of the people who help him with security are Muslims. A lot of his people who went to school with from other countries. You know, he's not racist, he's just fed up like we all are.
Speaker 1: Now. Tommy Robertson is great. I've listened to him. I've paid attention to his you know, interviews and what he's what he has to say. He really does know why this Muslim problem is a problem. He understands it because he grew up with it and witnessed it.
Speaker 3: And the leaders, the leaders of is welder, leaders of America and other countries he's been to. He's good friends with leaders of Poland, Denmark and European countries.
Speaker 2: They're all.
Speaker 3: Said, yes, you're right. You know, they never once said he's wrong. So that that's why we know he's right. You know, there's people over here call him far a. He's not father, He's just right.
Speaker 2: That's right, he says, he right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, he's not, he's not at all.
Speaker 3: I think when he was younger and he did probably start a movement that was a bit, you know, bully type of a far weight movement. I think when he saw what was happening within that new group had started, he dismantled it very quickly, and he didn't want to know.
Speaker 1: So he saw that it was going the wrong way, and he reined it in and got it under control, and then eventually dismantled it because he could see it was turning into a problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that was over ten years ago, and now that media still cools him. After that, that particular I can't remember what it was called now, but they still say, Look, you know Tommy Robinson of that group, there's no way in the world you know, is he far away?
Speaker 1: Well no, not not if you can.
Speaker 2: English Defense League it was called.
Speaker 1: Other English Defense League. Yeah, that sounds a little far right. Well, I mean, if you can examine your self and you can examine your movement and see that it needs correction, then that, by definition means you're not an extremist. You're clearly sober, reasoning and conscientious and careful, and you don't want it to become an a extremist organization, so you rein it in and get it under control. There you go. That's proof of the pudding.
Speaker 3: If there's any pudding left. Yeah, petrol places, they've gone from like one pound twenty to one pound ninety now on average early to I feel so that's I don't know, I'm not that very good at maths anymore, but that's a significant increase at least I don't know, nearly fifty. That's a lot of jump.
Speaker 1: It's a big jump. Is there any talk about the need for rationing and maybe some blackouts?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So they're basically saying you've heard this one before. Stay at home, work from home, if you can get the bus if you can. You know, in fact, some countries are given free bus tickets out if you don't use your car, so they can preserve the supply. Normal Food's gone up a little bit.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't have ten twenty thirty p an item. You know, it's still quite a lot though. I mean, when you add up your weekly shop, you was paying I don't knows sixty pounds and then you now pound eighty pounds. It's per week. That's a significant, you know, increase.
Speaker 1: It's a bit of a jump. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, as an example.
Speaker 1: I think people misunderstand inflation. They see it as rising prices, when really what's happening is that your currency has been devalued, so it's losing its purchasing power.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I must admit I always thought it meant high prices too. I do know also that if you spend a lot, your inflation goes down. So you know, if they encourage people to spend and buy things, it controls the inflation a little bit. That's if you can afford it in the first place to purchase anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I got a taste of what it's like to live in the third World when I was in the Philippines, and the purchasing power of the Philippine peso is very low, and so the families struggle because they can't keep up with the cost of living because their salaries are low, the purchasing power of their currency is low, and so they find it difficult to live. The basic amenities of life are hard for them to manage, and so one at least one family member from the Filipino family, the average Filipino family has to go abroad to earn money to send back to the family. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, This is why a lot of people on cruise ships are from the Philippines. A lot of people in the airline industry again, they're from the Philippines, or there's two or three countries very similar.
Speaker 2: And you always find you know.
Speaker 3: That type of person is working in that industry because they're sending it back.
Speaker 1: On mm hmm yep. Yeah, that's the that's the reality. So I hope that there is a transition to the new King William soon. What do you think the prospects are of that.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of rumors that Charles isn't that well because he's got this prostate cancer that's under control. But I bet they're planning for his departure already, like they did with the Queen. You know, I think they have this drill, don't they. I think her drill was when she's dying, operating in London Bridge or something like that. Anyway, but I think they already planning that.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think William there would be any I don't know. Out of the two brothers. I think I did trust him better, but he lost all his spark, or they both did when he's died, that's the problem.
Speaker 2: But but him and Kate are more the way Diana was.
Speaker 1: Right enough, so it would be a king and queen of the people and very up to date and up with the times, right, But I have a feeling he would be somewhat less of the appeasement. He would the policy of appeasement that Charles is represented with the Muslim community, I don't believe that William would abide by that to the same extent. I mean, you know that I've written a book about Gandhi. Right, Gandhi under cross examination, his policies of appeasement towards the Muslims was that bad. I mean, Hindus were being slaughtered in the streets of West Bengal by a terrorist organization called the Muslim League, and Gandhi did nothing, and he went on hunger strikes whenever there was an uprising or animosity of any kind directed towards the Muslim community, you know what I'm saying. And he was conspiring with the Amir of Afghanistan to launch an invasion of India, to found a Muslim califate in India, and he had plans to impose the language upon Indians, calling it Hindustan as a language. And all of that was going on behind the scenes and in his courtroom defense after assassinating Gandhi. And his name is Mahundas Gandhi, not Mahatma Gandhi. Mahatma means great soul, and I withdraw the title. No, he was not. He was a very dangerous man and he was not a patriot that was interested in the best for his own country. Was responsible for the vivissection of India along the Pakistan Indian divide. He was responsible for that, and it solved nothing because there was a Muslim minority in most of the provinces of India. So what did it solve in terms of placating the Muslim community. It didn't solve a damn thing. All it did was exacerbate relations between Muslims and Hindus and created a very dangerous border between Pakistan and India that could have led at any stage in its modern history to open warfare. It was a disaster and Gandhi was a disaster. And I think the real hero that led to you know, Indian independence and the you know, proper direction of the country was not Uram Godse. And Gopal Godsey wrote about his brother's courtroom defense, but it was banned for forty years and it was called May it Please Your Honor? And it's in that defense that Noturam Godsey made a court that he cited all of the faults that Gandhi exhibited for which he had no choice, he claims, but to remove him from power through violence. And I'm sorry, but you've got leadership in your own land now that is following the same policy of appeasement towards the Muslim community, and it'll eventually come to the same head. There will be violence in the streets. And if you don't have proper leadership, the English people will not be properly protected against the violence of a Muslim terrorist cell. And I wouldn't even put it past MI six to be involved because it's a very corrupt entity that serves the new World order, the globalists, and you know, it's just like the CIA in that regard.
Speaker 2: You know, that's what a lot of people are saying.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, been thinking that far ahead. Yes, So if Charles died, it's Operation MENI Bridge. That's the code for he's died. You know, it's only a funeral planning code. That's what I was trying to think of earlier. Yeah, I mean, we had three or four weeks ago in the Iranian got stopped at Britain, which is in Scotland nuclear plant.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: What happened was he went to court on the Monday with this foreign woman from somewhere like eastern Europe. They went to court and disappeared, So we don't know what the charges were.
Speaker 2: Well, that's weird.
Speaker 3: You would have thought that suspected terrorists outside the fast Lane, which is a nuclear plant here in Scotland. You would have thought they told the public what they've done to them.
Speaker 1: Well, if they just disappeared, then there's complicity within the British establishment to see that they are disappeared and not properly prosecuted for this.
Speaker 3: It's that strange, Oh is it strange?
Speaker 1: I mean, well, it's like the terrorists in nine to eleven, the Israeli terrorists that were basically spirited out of the country with due haste after nine to eleven, the dancing Israelis. I'm talking about the ones that were seen celebrating the destruction of the World Trade Center on the New Jersey Motorway or expressway.
Speaker 3: Trump, by the way, he's had a little run. He said that open the open the streets by tomorrow night, or he'll he's more in the media, or he'll fucking blow the ship basically out of the run's power plants and everything. And then he says in Allah's name or something, forgive me aloe or something. You know the governess what that meant.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he is a character, I'll say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he's a bit of a gambler with without backing the right horse, he's backing the wrong sort of. It's more of a gambler. He's a financial gambler with not knowing who's going to win.
Speaker 2: And who's going to lose.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing against most people in the world, but when it comes to you know, your petrol going up, your food going up? Are you getting bombed when you walk outside? You know, that's that's a new level of you know, you can't forgive mhmm.
Speaker 1: Let's see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: M h I mean all I can say to people is find somewhere out of the city in the hills and just move, you know, and we'll get a campa van, get your tent. Hopefully the cities will be back to normal one day.
Speaker 1: Well, you're in a nice location away from the fray up they're in the Orkneys. But you know, when you make your trips to the hospital on the mainland and so on in the months to come, and the petrol prices keep going up and so forth, I mean, how viable are those trips going to be for you are going to be able to make it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Luckily, yeah, we're not too bad because they do help you with the travel fairs, but they don't help me with the fuel. I mean, you have to put the fuel in yourself. But they helped me with the car cost of traveling by ferry, so that's not too Bad Okay, and we've got a local hospital which is only twenty miles away on a ferry twenty miles away, so we've got near the hospital rather than the mainland hospital.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to tell our viewers are Andy had tumor in his kidney a few months back and we were looking at options on what could be done, but the medical staff at the hospital were convinced that the only safe way of containing it and preventing the cancer from spreading was to have the kidney removed. So he's down one kidney and that's really worrying and well at.
Speaker 3: The time, Tim, I think I found symptoms in September. I had the operation by the by the December of twenty four and when they actually taken it out and they've done the biop scene, Yeah, it was less than they expected, but they expected. It's already almost gone too far, you know. But luckily we've got better news on the biopsy. But we know what caused this.
Speaker 2: Don't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mRNA covid mRNA vaccine Pfizer. I think he took two doses that that did it. Now the Maderna version was even worse. It actually had a poison in it. I can't recall the exact nature of the poison, but I kid you not. It was actually you have to publish the ingredients of products, right. They didn't have it on the outside of the package, they had it inside. But it did indicate that this poison was present in the BADURNA product. So it was a clear obvious bioweapon without debate. You can't debate the point. They themselves published the evidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and John whatever his name is, I can never remember his name on YouTube, he's an ext nurse. And you know he's now saying that only a recent video this week. He's now saying the people's cancers and could definitely be caused by injections. Remember I had my my de car car fin me Bob as well, and I never had that before.
Speaker 1: Well, you have a car that one had. Andy, you had an article that you shared which I saw, that was showing that an independent study had established that yes, the mRNA vaccine that had been devised as a COVID nineteen vaccine was in fact had been found to be causing cancer. Do you have that? Do you want to share it?
Speaker 3: I don't have it on me because I can zooms good at the moment, But for some reason, I can't get to my browser.
Speaker 2: I was trying to find it earlier. I don't know. It must be my computer. It's so funny.
Speaker 3: One minute it won't go on the internet, next minute it won't give you a browser.
Speaker 1: So I was in Ottawa, as you know, I was visiting the mother. I stayed with her for about a month, and then she was facing eviction from her place herself due to the fact that the woman the landlord wanted to the landlady wanted to renovate and make some changes to the property, and that has all been forestalled because the mother never actually moved. Its wintertime, and to evict someone in Canada in the wintertime, especially in a cold freezer like Ottawa, is very difficult, and so the mother is still there.
Speaker 3: So far, Yes, criminal put anybody out on the streets in the winter.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's unbelievably cold. I found that the temperature was at least ten degrees colder than Toronto, and it was a fierce winter, very very cold. And I paid six hundred and fifty for a room rental not far from her, and the guy never showed up. It turned out to be a rental scam and so due to that, I didn't have money for rent the subsequent month, so I had to go to a homeless shelter. And I thank the Shepherd of Good Hope, the Shepherd's of Good Hope in Ottawa for taking really good care of me. What a great place. They give you free meals a day guaranteed, and very often act meal at night. In addition, there's often clothing and food giveaways outside the shelter what they call the drop in center, which is also the cafeteria where people eat their meals, but these people from various companies or organizations come and drive up and give away clothing. Free clothing and food to these people as well. At the drop in center, some people are staying in the shelter and some are not. The drop in center is open to homeless people that don't have a shelter or any place to go. They can come in, get warm and have a meal. Those people are there as well, and so when there's free giveaways of food or clothing to such people, you can see why it would be needed because they're living out on the street until there's room in the shelter to take them in.
Speaker 2: Yea God bless to them, and