Speaker 1: Let me finish. This is the first time I committed a hate crime.
Speaker 2: Maybe they'll jerk my dick off or you know, like something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Probably we've disgusted. I'm associate Bath. You are rested my ship, any trash ship.
Speaker 3: You're worst friend.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know why you're all fucked up? Just look at the fucking proms you hang around with. You're listening to your Worst Friend with Shane and Matt. I'm Matt and I'm joined today by my friend and co host, a guy who's feeling accomplished, I think by the looks of them.
Speaker 3: Shane. Yeah, dude, could you see my finger? You see that? Yeah? Yeah, Yeah, that's how accomplished I am. I finally stop the.
Speaker 1: Saw I I okay, all right. I also you can't see it because it's dark. I also have a black fingernail from smashing it. Now. Yours was like a real manly thing, I assume, right, Yeah, dude, I a little too dear, just a little. Oh by the way, uh Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at Worst Friend Cast, go to your Worst Friend dot com to see links to everything we're doing, and most importantly, check out our Patreon Patreon dot com slash worst friend cast there. You have a website. We have a website. I'm actually redoing it right now. It's a fucking hassle under construction. I had one of those five gallon things of water right and I was putting it down and it's along the floor and there was a like a doorstop type of thing hanging out and my finger smashed between the five gallons of water and that like directly on the nail that well, I just screamed. I screamed fuck for like a minute and a half straight, just as loud as just fuck.
Speaker 3: People in the house. Yeah, yeah, good good, So they know, so they.
Speaker 1: Know, they know something happened.
Speaker 3: Yes, And you don't want them to ask about it though.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, oh man, at man, did you just did you just hit me in a real special spot there? No, I'm mad. I don't want you to ask about it. Yeah, I'll tell you. Oh man, Oh.
Speaker 3: It's like you want them to know, but you don't want him to know why.
Speaker 1: You want him to know, and you want them to acknowledge that you were having it tough right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want them to come and bring you some soup in a blanket. But you don't want them to say why you're doing it. It's just a silent pass off.
Speaker 1: You may have taken it a step further because for me, I want nothing brought at all. I don't want anyone to do anything in my life trying to help me unless I ask for it. And it really it's we've hit tipping points with certain people in my life when it comes to that.
Speaker 3: I think what I realized is that part of what I get mad at when people come and they're like, what's wrong is that I don't have the ability to say, I hurt my finger and it's an alley and I want you to here's that bad hour, So I say nothing, get the fuck out, and that makes it worse. So I'm trying to get better about doing the first thing. But it's it's usually like there's nothing wrong. Fuck, why would you bring me a thermometer?
Speaker 1: You know what I Here's what I like. Here's what I like. I like when you scream in frustration or anger, whatever it is. I like someone to come down and they can even talk, but here's what you gotta say, do you need help with anything? And they can only say it one time, and you go like this no, no, I got it. I got it, and they go, okay, let me know if you do, and then they're gone, and then they're away. They don't like, they don't try and put their hands in the middle of what you're doing. They don't like, uh, you know, you masculinely mentioned yeah, you casually mention. You're like, oh, I might I might want to look into a new hammer. And then you come home and there's three of the wrong hammers bought, and you're just like, well, these all have to go now. I don't need this bullshit now, like what doing here?
Speaker 3: But you know, like another possibility would be like, hey, I heard you screaming. Do you want me to suck your dick?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That wouldn't work for me, not in rage. I don't get rage hard on. I don't.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I iver tell you about the makeup. The makeup would There was this one time when I was in the Marines and I was real agro and tough, and my wife convinced me, like you know, we'd been married like months, and she's like, uh, let me put makeup on you. And she did. And then I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like a fucking clown, like a really pretty clown, but you know, like a boy in makeup is a clown to a twenty year old marine. So you know, like I yelled at her and then we ended up having like violent sex on the floor while I held her down by the throat and I was like, oh, look at me, don't look at me with this makeup.
Speaker 1: Maybe you did tell that with the last twenty five episodes, I know that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was good. Now, it was very good.
Speaker 3: I got check out the Patreon folks to hear that story in its original form.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't, man, when people if you are gonna you just hit a nail with that, that really bothers me so much because there's so many times I'll just it gets to the point where I'm just not gonna say anything anymore. If we can't just let me do my own thing without trying to insert fucking you know, our own opinions and this, and.
Speaker 3: They prefer you not to yell fuck fuck fuck fuck for a minute straight, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's gonna happen is they're gonna hear fuck screen for two minutes when they with an interruption in the middle where I go. No, I don't need anything.
Speaker 3: Fuck okay, yeah, that's fair, spair. I honestly, I don't get why they're not learning the lesson.
Speaker 1: It's their fault. Can we just be honest?
Speaker 3: No, No, we can be honest, But you know, everybody's different. For me, I learned that when I'm yelling no, I don't need or want anything, what I actually want is my booboo kiss and my dick sucked.
Speaker 1: How did you get your injuries to your hand that you showed me?
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I ripped out all this carpet while I was sick and put in this fucking vinyl floor with my father in law. But I did you know? Like he told it. He's straight up said, and he's like, you know, you're a quick learner. A lot of other people wouldn't be like confident doing all this shit, but it's like it really is kind of a thing with me, where doing physical, hands on stuff that doesn't require more than just a know how of just like basic you know, structural components. You know that it comes really natural natural to me. Like that's why I was a mechanic in the Marines. I didn't pick that job. They just gave it to me, So I did probably at least half of the entire floor, and you know, on my own, and you know, he basically just taught me for thirty minutes and then we were just working independently. So it was cool. It felt good for me as a guy who doesn't really do a lot a lot of that stuff too. Oh yeah. And to finish up what I was saying about the guy who built this house with that child molester wife, how bad of a builder he was? Yeah, dude, Okay, so not only did he put up that fucked up ass Wayne's coating, he was a builder on this housing development. Right. These walls are so not straight it's fucking ridiculous. We had a fucking mirror guy come because my wife's putting a giant mirror in her pole room and he measured and he's like, that windowsill is crooked, but that baseboard right there, that's perfectly straight. And I was like, oh, well I did the baseboard. It's like, dude, how do I with no experience put the baseboard on perfectly straight? But the fucking wall and the windowsill are are crooked. They're not straight lines, Like, get the fuck out of here. You dill holes.
Speaker 1: Uh well, the guy what was married to a pedophile?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Every construction guy I've ever known probably has a giant dick, And if you're married to a pedophile, I assume you dick sucks. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine a pedophile would all so love huge honkin boners, because wait, where are you going to find that?
Speaker 1: You know, you know what, it's not that they love giant dicks or small They only like dicks that are the appropriate size for the age and structure of the body. Okay, whereas the child's dick is on a small child's body should have a larger dick, and their husbands are likely below average.
Speaker 3: Okay, but here I was thinking, I.
Speaker 1: Like how you made that noise, Like, well, that's an indictment on that. Okay, all right, dick.
Speaker 3: I mean because pedophiles could also they could they could have a husband with a micro penis, where the penis is like a literal kid's penis, and it's like it's it's kind of like, I don't like a kid's penis, you.
Speaker 1: Know, See, I think they like it relative to the body.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe, yeah, maybe they like that bear Okay, you know, yeah no, Androg's chest Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, gotcha. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: Speaking of pedophiles intent caps, Oh what's that going to turn into?
Speaker 1: Huh? Speaking of pedophiles, Kevin Spacey showed up on Piers Morgan. I believe the first big headline was Kevin Spacey is bankrupt? Isn't this sad? And he was like I think I'm gonna have to sell my home in Calabasas or whatever it was, and it's like, oh, it's a twelve million dollar home. That's a bummer man.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to move back to that apartment from seven.
Speaker 1: So that was the first big headline, and then the second clip that was released was a little bit more like, you know, scummy. It really does confirm a lot of the stuff that was written though about what previously, Like I'm not look, I'm not, I'm just saying names that were on there at the same time, on the list, on the list that previously we had no confirmation on. He almost confirms a couple of them, one being him. So it's not a lot, but uh, this is the worst acting I've ever seen from Kevin Spacey, Like really really bad.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you're saying that now, because we'll talk about him on Lex Friedman. I watched him on Lex Friedman and I thought to myself, is this what real Kevin Spacey is? Because he's so much better in American Beauty?
Speaker 1: You know that scene was improved with the plate?
Speaker 3: Uh, no it was and it was in the script.
Speaker 1: Oh it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Lex Friedman asked him about it.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Lex Friedman was like, was that improved? And Kevin Space's like, no, it was in the script.
Speaker 1: All right, let's watch him on Peters Morgan. Then fuck up about it.
Speaker 3: You know how Alex is. He's like, he asked the questions real somber, like was that improv? And Kevin's like, no, oh, you know what, You're right, it was bad acting. Now that you mentioned it was a fucking lie, dude, he fucking lied.
Speaker 1: I told you. All right, let's play his click in twenty fifteen, I started, can you hear it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I can hear it. He sounds like a fucking idiot, Okay, Realfsler, he sounds like he's Yeah, he sounds like he's in a college theater group, you know, yeah, already, already he's a monologue.
Speaker 2: In twenty fifteen, I started seeing reports online, things on my Twitter account that I had flown to this guy, Jeffrey Epstein's island and I had a bus young girl, And I was like, I mean, if you'd asked me in twenty fifteen, maybe even if you had asked me in two thousand and two, maybe no, a guy named Jeffrey Epstein, I probably would have said, no.
Speaker 1: Nobody can fake laugh the right way.
Speaker 3: Nobody. It's true, It's it's hard to fake a real laugh. Some people. You know who's got a great fake laugh, Tom Sizemore, and he was a heroin addict for years, so maybe he was just like in and out of a stupor.
Speaker 1: You know, you know who has a great fake laugh? Me two hundred and twenty four episodes in counting Who are You?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: A guy named Jeffrey Epstein, I probably would have said no. Well, of course I have since learned who he is, and I have since been able to go back and find out that the airplane that we flew on for this humanitarian mission was owned by Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: What like he was? He was contracted to go and do humanitarian work. Kevin, we need you we've got to get you to e Opia asap, and then from there you're gonna get on a jeep knee and you're gonna be taken out the Congo. I know it's six thousand miles away from me, the Opia. We gotta do all this mission stuff on the way. I'm gonna give out vaccines and fucking malaria pills. Oh yeah, and you're gonna fox some girls.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, we're gonna drop you off in the Congo, Kevin, I was going directly to the Congo. They are huge fans of your work in American Beauty when Chris Cooper kissed you just before all the Nazi shit came out just after. Yeah, they are huge fans of that in the Congo, and they want it to meet you so they can dig a fucking well or whatever they do. I don't know, but his fake laugh is so bad.
Speaker 2: Whereas an Atarian mission was owned by Jeffrey Epstein, and to then learn, oh, he was actually on some of those flights.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I'm sorry where he watched the pick life? What I meant he was.
Speaker 3: On the flight, But that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Look, Oh no, he I know it's this the man's own plane. He should be able to ride on it, Jesus Christ. But here's the the interesting thing about it is he already confirmed he was on the plane, right, and that's bad. But he could just wrap it up there and go. You know, it was just I was on it for a humanitarian mission. You know, they rent these things out to people. There's no way to know, blah blah blah, who's getting it, who's not da da da. So I apologize I was on it, but nothing happened while I was and we didn't end up on his island, and you know, I mean that would be it. That would really kind of put the nail.
Speaker 3: So then he implicated himself, like with the actual little fingerer guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the little I was listening back for a clip remember last week or the week before, I forget what it was, and he went, come here, come here, yeah yeah, kind of here, real threatening, like just me laugh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, that was me at my most fucking yeah menacing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, that's why it's a bit of hile.
Speaker 2: Flew on for this humanitarian mission was owned by Jeffrey Epstein and to then learn, oh, he was actually on some of those flights and this Maxwell woman was on some of those flights. I didn't know him. I've never spent any time with him. I was with the Clinton Foundation people.
Speaker 1: That's okay, we tie in in, we tie in in a whole another big name of people, a dangerous name of people.
Speaker 3: If you visit for Chan, okay, yeah, I'd be worried about finding Kevin Spacey hanging from the back of the Briton cell bar.
Speaker 1: Later he should come out and go, Yeah, I might have hung out with Jeffrey Epstein, but is it really as bad as the guy that's trying to take away democracy in Donald Trump? Can I get a clap from Hollywood police if you just went pool as hard left as he could? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Remember when he was accused of being a pedophile and he's like, that's not true, but I am gay.
Speaker 1: I have I believe the exact quote was I have, So I've decided to live my life as an openly gay man from now on or something like that.
Speaker 3: It's like, does that mean you fuck little boys?
Speaker 1: Then, well, here's the thing about it that's fucked up is well, yeah, that that would be fucked up, that part. But like, if you're being accused by men of sexual Just go I'm not gay, Like, I'm not gay, What are you talking about? Sexual assault? I'm kiddings. Basically, look fucking love pussy man. When Chris Cooper, when Chris Chris Cooper kissed me, I pushed him off. I called him the f slur. You know.
Speaker 3: Didn't you see me in seven killing anybody who is a sexual deviant?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not into that stuff.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Just pussy for me, thanks.
Speaker 3: Just pussy for procreation, but not me because I got a mission to kill the seventh. But did you see him on Lex Friedman?
Speaker 1: Though? No, you asked that because.
Speaker 3: He did seem disingenuous with a lot of the ship he was saying. But he he basically said, I mean Lex Friedman sucked his cock a lot. He was like, you're one of the greatest actors of all time, and.
Speaker 1: He's not wrong.
Speaker 3: He is, I know, but he's just sucking a stick, you know. And then he was He went on to say, how like.
Speaker 5: I just want to put it out there that all the charges against you have been dropped, you have been exonerated or whatever. The fucking not exonerated because he he was found he was never convicted. What's the word acquitted. You were acquitted in every single case.
Speaker 1: Well, oh, you're right, you're right. Sorry, exonerated. He's going through his exoneration through the media exactly. The media crucified him to begin with, as either way has all good pedophiles, he was crucified. Uh, I'm just kidding. I was trying to make a Christian joke for you there, and I just couldn't find it. Well, I mean Jesus was a pedophile, was he? I mean he hung out with a bunch of fucking dudes. That makes day.
Speaker 3: But anyway, yeah, so Kevin Spacey was saying, how oh yeah, all these fucking charges got dropped, so therefore I'm definitely not guilty, and then his bad acting with all this other shit he was saying, it just made it seem like he probably did douce.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah that that's your opinion, that's my opinion.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, there's no evidence.
Speaker 1: I know they're not. It's just when you got to throw in the allegedly in there.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's just that Keaven Spacey the man sucks and Kenvy's Spacey the actor is just phenomenal. You know.
Speaker 1: It's just's such a.
Speaker 3: Divide between the two levels of person that the real Kevin Spacey could fucking die for all I care as long as we have the version that's on screen. If there was only a way, like a technology that we could use to recreate Kevin Spacey's appearance, mannerisms, voice, uh, you know, like everything about Kevin Spacey on screen for future projects without having to have the real Kevin Spacey be alive anymore. Okay, okay, A thing that.
Speaker 1: Could do that, maybe, though, All right, let's watch.
Speaker 2: That's who I was with.
Speaker 1: No wait, did you see that look at his face as much as malf No? No, ye, old girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just slide that out of there. Yeah, you gotta. I just need that fucking the trombone sound, you know, than the nineteen thirties faunogram with a wind up spindle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, he's really he lost his edge when it comes to acting or this is the top. Oh you have to play improv, Yeah, you have to play sincere Kevin Spacey the only role he's never been able to do, right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That is the only elusive role he's ever had. That's how you know that plate scene was in the script because it was so believable. You know, but improv of Kevin Spacey's fucking hack.
Speaker 2: What I understand is that he didn't start to be investigated until two thousand and five by authorities in Florida.
Speaker 1: Before then, yes, so I was fine, like I shouldn't even be in trouble. They should give me the plane.
Speaker 3: And Jeffrey was probably not doing anything then either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jeffrey, it wasn't his fault. It was the goddamn Clintons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two thousand and five. Look at when this started.
Speaker 1: Tell you.
Speaker 2: This, Maxwell Owan, she was one of many people that's had done next to me in that throne room. I have no relationship with her. I had no relationship with him. I mean, he's not my friend. I'm not a confidant. I've never spent time with him. And interestingly, I will say.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, this guy speaks professionally, not not not just to you know a few people on Patreon watch I did theater, Yeah, a lot of it.
Speaker 3: I said, yeah, oh no, tons, Yeah, he was fucking Jack and Lex off too, like you know, regaling him with tails of oh I worked with fucking who was who was this guy?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Jack Lemon? He was doing all these fucking impressions of all these fucking actors like Jack Lemon and Jack Nicholson. It's like, dude, jack him off some more. Jack and and and Lex is just lapping it up, you know, like, oh John Doe, Yeah, he called him, He called him the characters from the fucking movie. It was a real tugfest, dude. I had to watch it at a two and a or two time speed, and I only watched until Kevin got done, you know, like, oh, I didn't do anything. They're all fucking liars and they weren't kids. I think.
Speaker 1: They're oh fucking liars.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I shut it off after that. It was bullshit.
Speaker 1: Uh real. Two second question your new room. Do you find yourself getting less Wi Fi where you are now or is this the same? Oh?
Speaker 3: Because the Wi Fi is in the other room for the time being. The what is that machine router? Is that that black box that like the motor router?
Speaker 1: Yeah, picks up the five G Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that thing it It normally is in this room, but it's not in this room today.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's okay, it's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The wire, Oh yeah, the wire's not in here. I'm not plugged into the with the wire. Sorry.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't care. You just sound like fucking bullshit. You know that's okay, Let's watch this pedophile again. Wait, who is who is? Who are you talking to? I want to watch his facial reactions through this entire thing.
Speaker 3: Another one.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's not my friend, I'm not a confidant. I've never spent time with him. And interestingly, I will say that I was very fortunate that President Clinton introduced me a lot of business leaders in London because he knew I was coming to the Old VIC, and I developed relationships with Robert Earl Puladobovich. The Robert Earl a lot of one.
Speaker 1: Bunched over like an old ass man, the same guy twice. He says, I got a crazy conspirat.
Speaker 2: Honderful people, Sir Richard, caring people who supported the work that we did at the Old VIC.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is all very hell was the old VIC? I think the old Michael Vick ranter or something storing the dog cages?
Speaker 3: Oh, man, I missed the old VIC.
Speaker 1: Man, man, man, I laughed so hard and in the wrong direction, I thought my eye was gonna pop out of my fucking head. I was picturing him and a bunch of old British guys powerwash and dog shit off at cages in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I was picturing him, Michael, Jelaine and Jeffrey fucking throwing dice and watching the pipples rip each other's hearts out.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm all right, let's finish this and then I'm gonna tell you okay, So that's already bad enough. He may have tried to get credibility at the end by like you know, and he could have wrapped it there and said, no, look, it was just I was trying to do the thing with the old vic I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Just trying to restore the farm. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then he does it again. It's like he falls down steps and he gets to the landing and he goes, all right, cool, all I gotta do is stand up straight, and I won't do anything. And then he fucking tries to like stand and the forward and he just falls down another flight of fucking stairs. Big trombone noise, whoo. That's a slide whistle too, by the way.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah it didn't. It sounded like a bent trombone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was fucking bend your trombone, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tug your fucking luthor and gave money to us.
Speaker 2: Do you know who I never asked for anything was Jeffrey Epstein. I didn't want to be around this guy because I felt he put the president at risk.
Speaker 1: Wait, he doesn't know who he is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't remember.
Speaker 1: He was like, if you told me.
Speaker 3: Plane, I didn't know he was. Yeah, if you.
Speaker 1: Told me in two thousand and two, I'd be like, who the fuck is this guy? You know what I mean? And then you know, if you I told President Clinton, like, don't be around that guy. He's obviously a fucking pedophile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy's getting his fucking presidential moves from the Donald Trump playbook. Didn't he play the president Kevin Spacey?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Movie House of Cards. Oh, it's the show, that's right, he played he played he played Bill Clinton. That's a Southern Democrat. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've never watched that show because I heard it was fucking like a lot of talking.
Speaker 1: It is, but it's good. No, there's more action. It gets a little silly at some point. And then at the very end when they had the show pussy, Yeah, who's hot? The fucking the Mara girl, Kate Mara, Kate Mara the Facebook movie The Girl. No, No, that's the other one. That's Rooney. That's Rooney Mara Ruoney Mara's dragon tattoo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's kind of weird looking.
Speaker 1: I fucking love dragon tattoo.
Speaker 3: Man. I like when she kicks the dildo out the guy's asshole. I don't remember the rest of the movie. Really, all right, let's watch this pedophile.
Speaker 2: Do you know who I never asked for anything was Jeffrey Epstein. I didn't want to be around this guy because I felt he put the president at risk on that trip to South Africa, because there were these young girls and we were like, what, who's this guy?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait there were young girls as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess well, you know, it's Africa.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like it's like he's just pulling out new evidence out of his trunk every time he goes back into it, you know, for something else he's now he's implicated children on the plane.
Speaker 3: When in Congo do as the Congans do in.
Speaker 1: The Conga Leese kids. That sounds like an alien race that comes from within the earth ungins.
Speaker 3: I thought it sounded like, yeah, something from Middle Earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, wait, I just I want to the kids. There's kids on the flight, he said.
Speaker 2: On that trip to South Africa, because there were these young girls and we were like, who's this guy?
Speaker 1: How is the worst acting? Why just fas munch girls?
Speaker 2: And we were like, who's this guy?
Speaker 1: We were like what? No?
Speaker 3: I like how his eyebrows are real arched and all the muscles are contracted, and then everything just goes dead. It's like an interview with Ted Bundy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really, man, he he's a real bad actor. I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, well, I mean he was so fucking good in American Beauty when he was about to fuck that seventeen year old girl. Huh And then he.
Speaker 1: Was like, wouldn't have known she was he was a pedophile.
Speaker 3: We wouldn't because he stopped himself. He's like, oh, even though I'm already committing a crime by have you know, like giving you alcohol, I kissed you and now I'm staring at your tits and pussy in my face. I can't do this. I'm the good guy.
Speaker 1: Her tits were awesome in that movie.
Speaker 3: Those look fucking and like, you know, their chest like yeah, a baby type tis yeah, but they are going to be but.
Speaker 1: Her nipples were larger than I would normally like, but she pulled it off when I was like thirteen or fourteen, however old we were when that movie came out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got weird fucking nipple requirements, like them to be not yeah kind of yeah. You like them to be like the dots from a sniper scope.
Speaker 1: No, no, not that small, a little bigger than that.
Speaker 3: You like them to be like a poor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what a What does that mean?
Speaker 3: A single? A single poor like a single follic single? Uh? You know, a little crevice where a bead of sweat would would pour out of. That's what you like your nipples to be.
Speaker 1: Let's watch this, pedophile.
Speaker 2: So I will say that. So young girls on those young girls on those slides.
Speaker 3: Oh god, that's the end. Huh. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a crazy conspiracy theory that I'm saying right off. I'm making this up. Okay, okay, here's my source on this, my fucking brain that is just pouring this out right now. Ready.
Speaker 3: Hey dude, it works for Alex Jones one out of six thousand times. Give it a shot, really.
Speaker 1: Well, when he's right, goddamn.
Speaker 3: It, Oh dude, when he's right, Goddamn they are spot on takes, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't you don't care about basketball? Right there? The NBA draft is coming up, and what you get out there is people going like, I'm going to do research on this player, and what the watch is a highlight reel. Okay, they don't see all his bad shit, right, Yeah, that's Alex Jones. If you could take his whole career, he would look like no stra damis if you tag stuff and whatever and just took his hits and what you would miss is the other you know, fucking ninety five percent of the shows every week and he only hits one every six months or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Well, I mean we've done like four hundred episodes or something, right.
Speaker 1: Like, no, there, we have done almost three hundred when you include going deeper.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we've done almost three hundred, and we make predictions like once every one hundred episodes.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you get there. You're all right up to here's my crazy conspiracy theory. The first main quote unquote mainstream even though this is not quite mainstream, first mainstream interview he did was Tucker Carlson, right, Kevin Spacey or Jeffrey Epstein, Kevin Spacey. I think, okay, conspiracy me making it up? Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. What if he's pushing right, and that interview was so bad and so perfectly tied up the bow. What if that's what he was doing, signaling names, you know. Okay, he could have said he was on a humanitarian mission. He didn't have to say he was on the Clinton humanitarian mission.
Speaker 3: No, you're right.
Speaker 1: You're then named all those old rich British guys, you know, the ones fixing up the VIC. You may have read about that they were fixing up the VIC.
Speaker 3: It was a project. No, but I'm glad you're saying this. And it's like, when did you think of this?
Speaker 1: Right now? Now?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, I's been working on it because okay, this is the.
Speaker 1: First time I watched that video all the way through, honestly.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're getting the same vibe as me. I guess because when I was watching Kevin Spacey, his demeanor, his posture, his mannerism, mannerisms, his hand gestures, all of it said politics to me. And the fact that you're bringing up this like conspiracy theory makes me think, like, you're.
Speaker 1: Right, here's my thing. It's it's not a crazy thing. There's nothing in there that's physically impossible. There's no lizard people, there's no time portals. You know, yet everything is within the realm of physics. Now you then have to take it a step even further and go, are these people scumbags? Some of them know some of them we unfairly call scumbags, and they're not lizard people and whatever else. Some of them are, though, and some of them have been confirmed to be scumbags Epstein, Okay, it's confirmed now, Spacey, I don't know. Is he exonerate? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Dude, he got to quit it.
Speaker 1: You're right, I gotta see the tapes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, once we get a tape of him beating up some little kid and dragging him up and down in a hotel hallway, and we'll talk.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I just want to say I made that conspiracy theory up. But if you'd like to go spread that, be my guest. I think it would be so funny if that came out of Marjorie Taylor Green's fucking mouth in Congress and I was like, oh shit, I wrote that.
Speaker 3: I have five thousand Russian body accounts that I bought off some Indian kid her two hundred World of Warcraft credits that expired. So yeah, I could totally totally make that happen for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. Uh, we have an update kind of. There was an update on the lady who said the N word last week. They only clipped that one part out. There was a lot in there, a lot more.
Speaker 3: She said more stuff like she explained why she had said that word. No.
Speaker 1: See, that's the thing. She's not apologizing, and now she's attempting to go the far right conservative wife route.
Speaker 3: Now, oh boy, she mentioned tough path to trot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she mentions one. I think here's the thing I don't think she actually is. I think, newsflash, I think she's a grifter whoa crazy crazy thought here. Well, the stuff she was saying in the first video didn't really feel very conservative or anything like that. But now I think she sees money in like Maga blah blah. By the way, Jen and I were thinking about, yes he has anyone sold Maga red lipstick?
Speaker 3: Yet I think that's the new Rihanna line by Fenti.
Speaker 1: No, but I mean, how much could you clean up. You could sell that to twenty five percent of the country that votes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did Rihanna's cleaning it up? Man, Maga Magenta and Biden Blue. She's getting it.
Speaker 1: That's pretty that's pretty good. Did you just come up with that of her? Have you been thinking about it?
Speaker 3: Oh? Dude, I fucking watched her makeup tutorial. Hey it's Robin. This is my new line of Mega Magenta and Biden Blue. I'm going to going to try them on for you now, all right, such a sexy Island voice. God, I can't believe she married that dope idiot asap Rocky, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Was she ever married to that?
Speaker 3: Shekh No, No, she just fucked him for years and watched him torture people. I guess, and I.
Speaker 1: Ran, hey, hey, hey, is it crazy to say she may have seen that?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, is it crazy to think that she may have been the because I mean, like, you've seen her her public persona, and you know that she got beat up by Chris Brown, So it's like you know that there is like a balance for her in her personal life between like the actual dominant female she portrays and you know, a whooping but she you know, she did that cheek thing after Chris Brown, so she wasn't about to take no more bullshit, even going as far as going over to the Middle East. You know, like she wasn't having no more shit, like she was in charge of that. So what I think was going on is that she was thinking about becoming sultan or what is a female assaultant, It's still a sultan, right. She was gonna be the queen of the Middle East, is what she was gonna do. But then she started witnessing like, oh my god, dude, if I live here, I'm gonna have to be at all these torture parties and it's just so fucking exhausting. And I want to get back into music and I want to have kids, and if I have to live here, it's just constant torture, torture, torture. That's all these people want to do is have a torture in the court, torture in the court. And I play Rihanna, I'm gonna go back to the US and marry this idiot with no fucking real career. You know, he's only piggybacking off my success.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, the lady last week who used the n word, she said, broke ass whatever, I know the word. I wanted you to know that I do know the word. I just say whatever there because I didn't want to say the word. You know you can, it's your show, technically I could sure. Uh this was the full video. Now she, like I said, has come out and is full maga grifter now far right. I don't even know if it's maga, it's just far It might be like conservative wife shit or some bullshit. But all right, check out the full video.
Speaker 6: Okay, this time, I have a beef with the mail community. I give my criticisms to all because we were all about equity and inclusion here, right, So I'm sick and tired of all girls getting blamed or like guys, certain guys thinking that all girls are gold diggers. I don't know if it's because you get your information from those streets interviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how much fucking garlic are you putting in this? And what is that a meat loaf?
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is. But she's not even measuring any of these seasonings. This is gonna be a disaster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see what it is. Yeah, I can't tell it. It might be beef it might be pork something like that.
Speaker 3: It might just be her chopped up tits. Look at her chest. She's got one of those chests where it's just a stern them and two flat little caps like we're, oh, what's that gonna turn into?
Speaker 1: You know, get well soon after your double misectomy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she kind of looks like Emily Blunt with no tits, so kind of like Emily Blunt. I would fuck her though, Oh yeah, dude, and the girl on the train, No, I do it somewhere and I'm so fucking broken and shaid I'm not a mess and drunk fuck me all right, you.
Speaker 1: Know it's fucked up. I was reading that book like it was gonna be the first novel I read in a while. I just picked like whatever the biggest mystery blah blah blah book is. And the movie came out and I had to downloaded the movie and I was like, I'm gonna keep reading this. It should just take a day. It took me a month to get halfway through it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes that take take two too long with books. But whatever, it's just time, you know.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I don't want the ending spoiled. I don't want the ending spoiled. And then I got real, real, real drunk one night, but not drunk enough to forget the entire night, and I went, we're gonna watch the movie, and I spoiled the movie from it. I never finished the book.
Speaker 3: I just said, what happened? She didn't kill him? Huh uh?
Speaker 1: Her husband did it? I think, right, Yeah, dude, No, it was justin Threau.
Speaker 3: I thought it was John Krasinski she married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's who she married in real life. In the movie, she was just just let's watch this racist.
Speaker 3: Lady with too much party.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe she's signaling as well. She's like, I am Italian. That's why I'm allowed to say that words at all. The Garland guy.
Speaker 3: Eat, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: It's because you hear your information.
Speaker 3: They can because the Moors, let me tell you, and just because of I mean little Italy. Have you walked through there. It's a lot like Congo, a lot of Congolese Italians walking around there. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Hey, you sound like my dad. Now stop.
Speaker 6: Mission from those street interviews in like Miami at three am, outside of a nightclub, you're getting the opinion of some dumbhores and immigrants fresh off the boat looking for a green car. Yes, they are probably gold diggers.
Speaker 1: But that's exception.
Speaker 2: I'm the rule.
Speaker 6: Everybody I know who's married right now, they're married to brokass niggas.
Speaker 1: I think, is she is she considering there? Like, hmm, was that a mistake? I gonna keep going. I can't tell. Her face kind of feels like it.
Speaker 3: Let's say, yeah, it does.
Speaker 6: See and they don't care. We don't give a fuck like money, I couldn't care.
Speaker 3: And yeah that was her doubling down ryeah right, yeah.
Speaker 1: But almost doubling down to make it seem natural, like yeah, I use this word. It's mine, Mike, It's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. Queen Latifa.
Speaker 1: I fucked Queen Latifa.
Speaker 3: Oh god, No one should have to fuck Queen Latifa unless you're the king up the congo.
Speaker 1: All right, let's watch this prophile.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay. My type is broke mechanics and surfer hippie dudes who just want to live in a shack and surf and have babies all it.
Speaker 1: See like that to me doesn't sound like traditional conservative wife thing. I think she jumped on it after she said a racist shit, and she's like Now it's an indictment of that community when you say this one will have me and then they do.
Speaker 3: But wait a minute. Is she saying that her type or this community of men she's describing is.
Speaker 1: Broke mechanics or surfer hippie dudes?
Speaker 3: Right? Is she's saying that they are the white equivalent of broke and words?
Speaker 1: No, she's saying that's her type of guy. Oh and how is.
Speaker 3: A broke mechanic better than a broken word? If it's a broke mechanic en word, you're stuck going broke.
Speaker 1: They were talking about gold diggers, she's saying she's not a gold digger because those are her types of guys. Oh yeah, yeah, that's okay, Sorry we stopped it there.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean she's also a fucking.
Speaker 1: Bitch. I bet she likes to get fucked real hard though.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. She kind of reminds me of a few porn stars we interviewed absolutely with where they're like a total bitch and it's like, oh my god, you're only here because I asked you, you know, you could at least be nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I ask of a man, is that you're competent, You're you're at a pussy. If somebody broke into our house at three am, you would know how to grab a gun and shoot a motherfucker?
Speaker 3: Oh help would That's that's pretty much all.
Speaker 6: The asks, Like, that's most all. That's pretty much like all girls. I know, I don't know one girl who's a gold digger, So stop throwing us all under the bus as if we're all gold diggers, because we don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I want to know what she was responding to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why that word had to get thrown in there. It seemed like maybe she was a mistake because it was I mean, and then she just decided to roll with it because it's like it really doesn't have anything to do with what she's talking about. She's saying, how like, uh, women deserve respect or whatever, like you know, cool, you know, Lizo says the same thing, you know, and she doesn't have to go around saying n word. She's allowed.
Speaker 1: Uh. You know. Here's the thing about it, though, is she's kind of fuckable though, you know. I keep going back to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like at a work setting, Yeah okay, all right, yeah, like at a like at a mandatory barbecue on a Friday from two to six takes place off site, I can close the center down so everybody could take play place in the event.
Speaker 1: I remember what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: It was a second bathroom that nobody really seems to know about on the other side of the baseball diamond.
Speaker 1: You see. I was shed by her eyes. That was good. That was good. I was captivated by her eyes and the thought of her performing acts of race play, as we've talked about on the Interview Show many times, many many times.
Speaker 3: That'd be dope.
Speaker 1: Yes, I recently got a lecture about it, by the way.
Speaker 3: Oh really, that sucks. I hate getting lectures me too.
Speaker 1: They're gay.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't fucking talk to girls anymore, dude. Yeah, I always lecture in.
Speaker 1: Me for people who don't know. Shane's not ongoing deeper because his wife said she'll hit him and she'll go back to fucking. I don't want to say the word she used, but let's put it this way. They'd be congo Lee's I think, gentlemen, if Shane didn't stop doing the Interview Show. But I have between thirty and thirty five episodes that I am currently editing to put out, so that's a lot of episodes. I know, Joe, somebody's gonna comment I don't listen to them. That's fine. I love you, Joe, you know that's fine.
Speaker 3: You get the want a week of this, that's that's what you need. That's on you get. That's anymore would hurts you, Joe. Yeah, and and the precious days off your life.
Speaker 1: And plus maybe Shane will be appearing on the Going Deeper show in a different realm.
Speaker 3: You know, he's still not going to listen. He's gonna he'll only listen if you if you play my like if they find an audio recording of me from a crashed airliner, it washes up and on a on a beach.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I would relate that back to these women in their careers. But no, no, you would box audio.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, Oh no no, you would play it like, oh, we're gonna interview this huge porn star, like, oh, it's the return of jess what's that bitch Jessica and Jamison.
Speaker 1: Oh it's just say Jenna Jamison.
Speaker 3: Jenna Jamison. Yeah, it's the return of Jenna Jamison. We got her. It's her day, you've seen, it's her dating, it's Shane's last recording. Hear what he's gotta say to his son, but live, I forgot.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how we got to black box audio.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't know, man, but that that's oh, that's how you can advertise the show with me on it. My last recording of audio. It's like, oh, hear this man's dying words to his son who he hadn't seen for years. All right, let's wut.
Speaker 1: Just racist pedophile.
Speaker 6: I don't give a fuck about your money. My dating history consists of all broke guys. I actually don't even like rich guys. They have an attitude. They're spoiled brats. They don't know anything about real life. I was raised on a farm with face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what isn't Worcester.
Speaker 3: Maybe it looks like cheap hot sauce. He did look like Loisiana hot sauce.
Speaker 1: Trash, just garbage person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't even look great value. It's like, you know, it's the it's you go to the grocery store. That's like the you know, the the local grocery store. But then instead of buying the fancy expensive groceries, you just buy the Kroger brand. You just buy the shit. It's like, dude, this is a fancy, expensive store that is trying to compete with Walmart. Give them more money. Buy the expensive stuff, you know, yeah, exactly. Now I'm jump kidding. I buy the cheap sauce. It's all the same shit.
Speaker 1: Nay, I'm selective on certain things. I always try the cheaper one, but if it's significantly worse to me, I gotta suck it up and get the more expensive one.
Speaker 3: You know where it's really noticeable where catchup?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, ketchup is very distinct.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, it's delicate. Man Hunt's ketchup is like right off the bat, I'm like, what the fuck's wrong with this?
Speaker 1: I've been buying the no sugar added ketchup. It's like that pet butter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little fucking like swizzle stick in there and stir it through the squirter.
Speaker 1: We might have to move this because I think I want to talk about this on the Patreon.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's a patreon though?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, So Jen surgery.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, your girl she had a surgery. How is she? Okay?
Speaker 1: It's not as crazy long of a story as I thought it was gonna be. So we have to be there an hour and a half away at before eight am by seven forty five in the morning, So we get up at like five thirty and then fall asleep till about two and we fucking drive up there. It felt like it felt like the lyrics from a ben Folds video Getting on the our song, like getting on the New Jersey Turnpike to go drive for a neck surgery paid for by a lawsuit. Two crazy kids, all grown up. I don't know some ben Folds bullshit?
Speaker 3: What you know?
Speaker 1: Did I just crack the formula to ben Folds?
Speaker 3: No, it's it's like you did. I know you're not. I know you're not supposed to explain the joke, but when you said the joke, I had no idea what a ben Fold song sounded like. But then after you said those lyrics, I picked out a lot of ben Folds songs that I've heard before.
Speaker 1: You really don't know ben Folds, dude.
Speaker 3: I don't listen to shit music. That's like being like, dude, you don't know any other hoot E than Blowfish except for the what's that one? Song?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I only want to poopy.
Speaker 1: Ju It's hold on, Hold On, Hold On, what do you know this ben Folds song?
Speaker 3: Oh us Darius Rocker, Yes, ye, country as black.
Speaker 1: Boy, All right, this ben Folds you know.
Speaker 3: Ben Folds Brick. Is this from the movie Brick?
Speaker 1: No, it's not from the movie Brick. Ready hold on at the beginning, so just let it play. You'll see.
Speaker 3: This is so fun. Why do you Why don't you just skip to the nose of the party. This could bear here?
Speaker 1: You go right here, right here.
Speaker 2: Damn dafter Christmas, throw some clothes on in the dark.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: I was thinking that this is what I I know, I've heard this song before, but I don't like. But it's only the slightest little blip of a memory, you know. It is such a faint wreck election that if you hadn't primed me, it could have played, you know, at ninety nine percent of my fool awareness, like while I was doing anything else, and I could have been listening to it and not realized I've heard it before. But here's the thing that's the essence of the ben Folds song, And you hit that on the head with those lyrics. Man, this is the most elevator ass music ever. Not elevator. Elevator is not the right word, because elevator implies like a sort of like feel good sensibility. But this is the most like background music ever. It is just like so dull. To me, I fucking hate this shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well this is how my life felt. That's just the point. I was trying to make this a gloomy morning.
Speaker 3: You know. Damn sorry man, your life was fucking going wrong that day.
Speaker 1: Here's the chorus, here's you know, the chorus, and then I'm fucking done with Ben Folds five. Okay, all right, all right, oh wait, that's not it. It is wait up the stairs.
Speaker 7: Somehow this sounds like this sounds like the songs they play every single season when one of the couples breaks up.
Speaker 3: On ninety eight.
Speaker 8: This is this is I bet you, this is all all that music is produced that year by some fucking way underpaid.
Speaker 3: You know. It's like that. It's like that right above public domain ship that you can just get. It's one tier above public domain music that's been Folds five.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you're gonna know the chorus.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, let's see, I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm breaking out, okay, I.
Speaker 3: God damn yeah, what a dull, fucking just an empty song. That says, huh, just a nothing track.
Speaker 1: Oh so it felt like it's been folks five zone driven there, jumping on the turn. But wow, dude, I laughed so hard at the top of my cheeks hurt right now. And I don't know if I gave myself a stroke. Do I sound like a mumbling worse than I normally am?
Speaker 3: Or no, not really, but just let me know if your vision is blurred, okay? Uh?
Speaker 1: And we drove up there and then she went in for surgery. I dropped her off at eight and my plan was like, Okay, I'm going to go to the American Dream mall right, it's the what buck is that.
Speaker 3: It's the second biggest where they make the American dollph actor girls.
Speaker 1: No, this is the second biggest mall in the country.
Speaker 3: I believe, behind them all of America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so, or this might be bigger than all of America. But this is it.
Speaker 3: Holy shit. It looks like a fucking trunck.
Speaker 1: Resort, indoor water park, indoor ski resort, indoor fucking nice ski hill, yeah, ice rink, fucking six different types of mini golf statue, statue.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, they got shrubbery too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if I was gonna go Vegas, no I have not.
Speaker 3: Okay, well one day you'll go there when you're you know, Oh, Vegas is a different a different thing, like honestly, it's really meant for single guys and people with crippling gambling addictions. Oh and horse but uh, the so the appeal, a lot of the allure of it is gonna wear off by the time you go at seventy eight or whenever, you know, you get around to it. But there is a there's a couple of hotels. I think it's like the Venetian and the Caesar's Palace, or maybe it's the Bellagio and the Venetian. I know the Venetian is one of them. But it's like they're connected by this huge shopping plaza where it's like a bunch of like niche stores, like they have like a Hollywood memorabilia shop, and then they have like an Fao Schwartz, which might be closed now, but either way, it always reminded me. It always had the essence of the Mall of America, you know, with how big and expansive it was, but it's still not as big. So it makes me like just I'm it's a really kind of a bucket list kind of like a fantasy of mine is to visit the Mall of America or something close to it.
Speaker 1: You know, well, you know it's fucked up. I never realized this King of Prussia Mall is the third biggest mall in the country.
Speaker 3: I think I've only been there once and it's for like a half hour so my dad could get a new cell phone because they didn't have it at Oxford Valley.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I also went there once and never went to the mall. I think I just went to King of Prussia with my ex and my friend Nicole and her girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Ooh dude, a fourth No, not even fucked those three girls with their fucking Sternham indentation and their flat little snow caps. What's that going to turn into?
Speaker 1: Right? My jen Jen went in and got the surgery. It was all good. She what did she have done? She had her C six neck vertebrae removed and replaced. Yeah sounds serious, Yeah it was. Yeah, it was pressing on her spinal cord for a while. Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what is she like now? Like? Does she talk like? Ass? Is your red eyes a couple of things.
Speaker 1: I thought she was gonna be basically comatose for the first week. Everyone has been like, the first week's brutal. It's brutal. It's brutal. Take your pain meds, it's brutal. Jen's been out since when do we go Friday? So, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, three days, four days if you count today. She could have taken six pills a day. She got some hydrocodone. She could have taken it every four hours, I think, or every six hours, so she could have been up the four She's taken two totals so far. I'm splitting them in half four and in quarters.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's saving them. I think I would.
Speaker 1: That would if she just got mad at me one day because I've been encouraged. I'm like, hey, if you're in pain, like, no, don't load up on these, but don't be afraid to take them if you're in pain either, And she's like, I'm fine. I'm like, she's dealing with it. She's probably it's great. I was so much more of a pussy when it came to my wisdom teeth. I cannot tell you. I think we just talked about it recently.
Speaker 3: But I was.
Speaker 1: I was like crying as an adult for to get percoset. And then when I was done, I was done. Oh yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Well see that's the thing is like, so you and your so, you and your so, is she saving them or not to party with?
Speaker 1: No, No, we're gonna trash them at the end.
Speaker 3: What do you mean that's the thing you you and your girl don't have understand like your yeah, yeah, sure you don't have that kind of like party mindset with your your prescriptions to you.
Speaker 1: No, well, my prescriptions are like cholesterol meds.
Speaker 3: So no, I'm sure you can find a way to party with it.
Speaker 1: You know how you can party. I have antidepressants. I could take a few of those and get like a serotonin overdose or whatever it is. I a buzz Yeah, No, I know what those words are. It's something where you know, your body starts pumping too much serotonin.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Bl Andrew had it once. He had a freak out.
Speaker 3: What a freak out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that happens.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when you take drugs, Like you just deal with it, like, well, yeah you can't. Just you just don't be a pussy, you know, Like you I got to tell yourself, like I'm having a freak out. Hopefully this doesn't last more than like twenty minutes, because then I'm gonna run out of sweat. I need to go to the hospital and get rehydrated intravenously. But the uh, yeah, that's the thing about me and my wife and prescription is like we we we just have Like so, my wife just got a tooth for feelings like broke or fell out or something, and she had to go have like I think they like, did they take the tooth out and replace?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They did. What are those things an implant or something or a crown.
Speaker 1: Brown maybe maybe something like yeah, okay, all right, she had a bad tooth. They put tooth on top, got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they gave her they gave her what's it called the percocet whatever that is oxy or hydro and you know, she took one the day of the procedure, and then she had like eleven left in the bottle. She saved them all. She took them, you know, five in the morning, six at night. It's like, when I heard that, I was like, well, yeah, if I didn't have such a big problem with those in the past, I'd be doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: I held on the hydro No, why do you make scissor.
Speaker 3: Promethazine? Coach?
Speaker 1: It was, I had one promethazine or one whatever. I had two bottles of it for real severe cough. I held that for a while. I eventually tossed it. I was like, did you it was bad? I was cool, Oh, okay, all right, you were delayed that. I was like, was it bad?
Speaker 3: You want?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I That's the thing. I experimented with a lot of drugs. I'm willing to experiment with a lot of shit that I'm not like intimidated by. So for instance, like I experienced prescription opiates and how they really do? They just hook you so quick once you're given them and you're allowed to keep getting them, you want to just you want to just your body's like, oh no, no, no, it's not enough anymore.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like it's even if the pain might be less, like your mind is telling you, like, nah, I think I could use a lotle more. It's just like this itch for it. You know, it really is quick. It was for me at least. So I don't fuck with that stuff. But I'm willing to fuck or like I'm not gonna do heroin, you know, because of that similar chemical substance. But it's like, you know, people are afraid of doing acid or something because they're going to hallucinate. It's like, motherfucker, I want to hallucinate. Life is terrible. I'm trying to get away. Yeah, I mean, yes, well, I mean, what's the worst it's going to happen. It's you know, you're not going to build an addiction to it. It's not happen for me. The worst you can do is have a twenty minute freak out which lasts a thousand years.
Speaker 1: Maybe you could give yourself a heart attack if.
Speaker 3: You have like pre existing conditions. The only thing to really be worried about. And I just watched a video about this today, which is so like coincidentally. Maybe that's why I'm talking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you brought it up.
Speaker 3: I think I watched a video about that kid. He was like eighteen or twenty or something. That kid, he was experiencing these religious delusions for a pretty prolonged period, for maybe like six months or so, and then he killed that guy and his wife in a garage and ate their faces.
Speaker 1: Remember that, No, I mean, give me a time period.
Speaker 3: It was thinking it was Florida, like twenty ten or something. People were saying it was like it was drugs or something.
Speaker 1: Well, the guy on the side of the highway had weed in his system. Well this guy was found in a garage, okay, and the guy on the side of the highway. Everyone said bath salts. They found no bath salts.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I think bath salts might have been implicated in this case as well. But either way, he had been smoking marijuana and he might have done some other like hallucinogenic stuff. And that's that's the only thing to really worry about what those drugs is if you have a predisposition to one of those delusional disorders like schizofrenier or schizo effective disorder, there's a couple others, then using those drugs can actually like activate your symptoms potentially. I don't know how how true that is, because I think that's like an old finding, but it seems like Sid Barrett from Pink Floyd. It seems pretty evident that he was already a little weird and eccentric and like showing signs of being schizophrenic. Then he got really into acid and then like it just it fucked him up so bad that even after he was off the acid, he was always like hearing shit and seeing shit that wasn't there. And that's the only thing to worry about, you know. So just like ask your mom, like, hey, the schizophrenia run in our family.
Speaker 1: Because I'm gonna do this and I might freak the fuck out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm willing to take that risk, even though I don't know who my biological data is.
Speaker 1: So I went to the American Dream Mall.
Speaker 3: What did would you ride? The roller coaster?
Speaker 1: So again, I dropped Jen off at eight and she goes in the back room the preoperaom.
Speaker 3: Right, that's what they're calling it.
Speaker 1: Now I now have fucking oh, I missed the whole thing. We're supposed to talk about something else anyway, I now have an endless amount of hours. Who knows how many hours? How many until she gets into surgery, how many until recovery? Who knows? So I go, all right, cool, I'm gonna go over to the American Dream Mall. And I drive over there and it's eight fifteen and I look and they don't open until eleven am.
Speaker 3: Oh balls, dude, that's fucked. What day the week is this Friday, Yeah, Friday, oh man. But sometimes J C. Penny will open at ten. You can go look at the washer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one washer, the washer. Fucking so yeah, I like, I parked in the first parking spot there, and I just looked in my car for about three hours before I heard more cars coming in and then I.
Speaker 3: That's you're describing prime sleep time though deserted parking lot hot.
Speaker 1: Though it was hot, it's still one problem.
Speaker 3: Got that humidity.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I did have the air on and cooking, like I wasn't sweating the whole time. But I don't know, it might have looked like I was trying to kill myself in the worst parking garage, funneling your exhaust back into your car.
Speaker 3: Oh man. Ever, parking Russias are normally cool, you know, because they're like concrete and shaded.
Speaker 1: Sure so uh J made of hay. The fucking the mall was cool, though it was cool. There's a lot of cool stuff. I played some arcade games. They have a lot of cool food places. I didn't eat anything.
Speaker 3: Oh man, You didn't make it a cheat day just because you're at this special place.
Speaker 1: I would have. I wasn't. I was gonna get some cookies. Uh, there was a bang cookies. I'd never heard of them before.
Speaker 3: We have one here. They're so fucking good. Oh my god, I love that place.
Speaker 1: So I was gonna get that, but I didn't look the look of the guy that was touching them. He was like this grawny kind of Middle Eastern kid, and he looked like angry, but not at the cookies, rather America. So I'm just didn't.
Speaker 3: Having the gluttonous, fucking cookie lust that we have. Yeah, oh, eat your fuck cookie American.
Speaker 1: So she she got finished, she came out. It was I don't even remember five o'clock or something like five pm.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I hung out in the mall for a while, something in the car, some more just bullshit. I went to Walmart at one point. That was cool.
Speaker 3: That's pathetic, dude, I would have stayed in the mall.
Speaker 1: Uh. To be honest, I hit the Walmart before the mall, so I, oh, there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah so so oh wait, wait, we took the rural route home now in New Jersey. That makes an hour and a half trip two and a half to three hours, yeah double, And we drew We just drove home. We drove slow the whole time. I watched her neck, and she's actually ten thousand times better than I thought she'd be. I thought she was gonna be like I said, basically, I was like, you know, we could do like Jordan Peterson and just have someone put you in a coma until your neck is all recovered. She's got a gnarly black and blue mark where the incision is. We just took the bandage off today and it's like it looks like someone cut her throat.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, dude. That's so cool though, that when you know, like in public, you can you can point at that and be like, look how you do that?
Speaker 1: Okay, good, all right, we're gonna wrap this one up.
Speaker 3: Geez mine's smart.
Speaker 1: Where did you decide to cut your wife?
Speaker 3: Oh? She's got to burn? Show me her breasts.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna wrap this one up. Uh your Worst friend dot com Follow us everywhere on Twitter and Instagram at worst friendcast patreon dot com. So it's Worst friend Cast to get a bonus episode every weekend, access to everything ever recorded, entirely commercial free. Do you have a who would you rather fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Emily Blunt or Emily rad at Chaikowski.
Speaker 1: Rata Jakowski so much more of a cunt, but she actually has tits.
Speaker 3: Yeah and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: She showed it, dude, in one of those fucking elegant pussy shoots, you know where It's like the pictures are black and white, but there's so much contrast. It kind of looks like I can tell what everything is. That part's gray, that part's brown. There's a little pink in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pussy, Okay, good, all right.
Speaker 3: Winners and losers, Uh, Emily, No winners. Kevin Spacey because acquid it right.
Speaker 1: On all counts, on all counts.
Speaker 3: Yes, Kevin Spacey for loser, because he's not America's dream boy anymore. He's become Kevin Klein at this point.
Speaker 1: Oh stand old en f slurred. All right, we're gonna wrap this one up, I said all the other shiity fend to s Mat.
Speaker 3: I'm out of here, bimbo.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening, you know, always always, you know, I'm really gonna miss Scott. The show's over.
Speaker 3: M hm