Speaker 1: All quit epan wind, I'll show you gone brule ahead, except with sweet the sewing it told out Shaw shank through the sewer. Kid, Now what chill in at the eagle? Yeah?
Speaker 2: We doing in three you clod on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a goat status.
Speaker 1: Howards turning to get crabbit shows that up multiply like a rabbit tuned in, zon out, crank it up, Pete the habit.
Speaker 2: I hang out with my friend lock in on the lady.
Speaker 3: Kat Christine, all that, lady, all right, we have a fun show today. We're gonna prove it over the course of the next three hours. I'm Ben Rogers, joined by my close personal homies since nineteen eighty two, jepskin Wade, Christina Cornbread, Little Baby Cornbread, Ray the Pride and joy of Oatmeal, Pizza Blanket, and Kevin kt Turner the Pride and joy of Only. We're gonna dive right into this because I saw on Friday that I guess it'd started exploding on my timeline over the weekend and I found it to be hilarious.
Speaker 2: And it was at.
Speaker 3: Lebron James before a game, a home game in LA against the Houston Rockets. I guess this happened on Friday night before the game. Hours before the game. People aren't even in the arena yet. He's just doing his pregame workout. You know, he gets there four or five hours early. He's got this rigorous workout that he goes through. Then he goes and gets a massage, all this stuff. Like he's got this whole routine. I've seen videos about it. It's a pretty hardcore workout, like he's going running the full length of the court and dunking on both ends and stuff and like back and forth, just sprint, sprint, sprint. Just it's crazy workout. It's how you put up monster numbers at the age of forty. Yeah, he's not playing at forty. He's putting up monster numbers at the age of forty.
Speaker 2: It is sick. So apparently for this workout. I don't know why we even.
Speaker 3: Know about this. He was shirtless. That's hot, and so he does his workout shirtless. He's getting loose four hours before the game, just running back and forth, back and forth. Well, Isaiah Thomas took issue with it. I've seen some other people commented, but Isaiah Thomas is is the guy in charge of, you know, storming the castle with pitchforks on this one. Yep, he said, I just totally one hundred percent object to this. If I was the GM or coach, I would never let one of my players walk out on the floor.
Speaker 2: Looking like this.
Speaker 3: I mean, we are professional NBA league. We ain't summer league, we ain't the WYAMCA. I just think the professionalism in our NBA league has diminished so much. Look, I like Lebron, I'm a fan of his, so forth and so on, But to walk out on the floor before a game with no shirt on and shoot, I mean, come on, man, where are we at?
Speaker 2: What are we doing? Where are we at?
Speaker 3: Like the Lebron comes back in post totally object to this. He has the quote the professionalism on our NBA league has diminished so much, So he puts that in quotes.
Speaker 2: He says, uh, oh, I'm sorry. No.
Speaker 3: He came back and said, man, I was going to say something, but it's.
Speaker 2: Useless at this point in my career. Anyways.
Speaker 3: More important, congratulations JJ on a fifty win season in the West.
Speaker 2: That's what Lebron said. Yeah, that's great, you know, I mean, can you really congratulate a guy on a fifty win season when he's gifted Luca, right, I mean I feel like you and I would have gotten fifty wins. We would have we would have got I had a fifty one season. If you give me, if you give me, uh, Luca Lebron and most importantly, Austin Reeves, I can get you fifty one. Where it is your bingo card one of the names. Did y'all see the video of Austin Reeves running and jumping in Anthony Davis's arms. Huh, that's really fun. I'll find it and send it to you. So after the game, you know, most of the cameras are obviously following around Anthony Davis and Luca because that's this is last Wednesday. It's the whole story. But I saw a video, all sense. It's great where Austin Reeves ran up after the game and jumped into Anthony Davis's arms like a little puppy, like while they're on opposite team, after the game, after the game, after the game. Yeah, it's it's a I didn't see it until yesterday. It's a great little video. But do you guys have a problem with a guy because my understanding. And I don't know the video I saw. It's so early. I don't think they allow people in the building yet.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, so he opposes to Lebron being shirtless anywhere outside of the locker room.
Speaker 3: Is his He's just saying it's not professional for him to be out there on the court without a shirt on. And I'm like, who cares? Like, who cares at all? Are you worried about He's just he thinks it's a bad look. It shows a lack of professionalism for this to be caught on camera. Oh so, so it's the camera man's fault.
Speaker 2: I mean, so basically, they're working out away from the eye of the general public. So what he's taking offense to is a man being shirtless outside of the locker room. Okay, you see what I'm saying. Yeah, there's a gut walking his dogs right now and he's shirtless every day life. Because I've never seen kt shirtless.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I mean I want to is that guy disrespecting those dogs? No, So at some point it becomes disrespectful to have your shirt off. Also, think it depends on the guy and his body. And if you don't want to see me with my shirt off.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: But if I looked at like Lebron, I wouldn't wear a shirt to work. I would wear a necklace. And Okay, let me ask you this. Let me ask you this. Yeah, is it okay at a patio bar, a patio restaurant to wear a tank top? I mean a tank top? Again, it depends on the guy. Right, what are your thoughts, Christina?
Speaker 2: You can wear a tank top to a patio bar I'm talking about a dude. Yes, absolutely, especially when it's kind of like this and it's only going to get hotter. Yeah. Man, I kind of have a strict no tak top policy for all men. I didn't say I talked to you if you were wearing But it's fine.
Speaker 3: It's there are a lot of places that have a no shirt, no shoes, no dice policy. Right, But at some point it's okay to be shirtless, like in a beach community.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, that's outside of each.
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden, where is it? Where is it inappropriate? Where did businesses have to stop and they dude, you can't come in here with that shirt?
Speaker 2: And I think I think it should be extended to a tank top I think that a man's armpit shouldn't be near public food. That's basically what it comes down to. I agree with you, But if you're gonna let women's arm pits, you know I'm being sexist here. Yeah, I'm okay with women wearing tank timew Come. Women get to do all these things, but guys never can you know? Okay, Antoine Walker, all the women get to go to space? Did you guys see Antoine Walker on Twitter? Huh? No?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: Why would I have? Do you follow him? No? Just you know? I mean, it's like, hey, here's something you'll like. Is he a volume tweeter? I this is the first tweet I've ever seen by his that I'm aware of. But he doesn't like that they allow xw NBA players to call NBA games but they don't let x NBA players call w NBA games. He's right, it's not fair. What a weird thing. I'm looking at this, going, oh, this should work out well on Twitter?
Speaker 3: By the way, Uh, the Dallas Wings have the number one pick in tonight's w NBA draft, right, Bring on, Page Beckers, let's go.
Speaker 2: It's exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Her parents getting away and say nope, So where will she immediately be a top five player in the league or.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. But she's she's a really really good player. She's a really good player. She had two knee injuries in college though. Yeah. No, she's she's a she can shift the direction of your franchise. Okay, she's got an equity stake in that three on three league what's called Rivaled.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big news over the weekend. But they don't play during the w NBA season. Yeah, so people are freaking out. They're like, oh my god, what she's not going to be a you know in the day. It's like, no, it's no different than Britney Grinder going to Russia to play and taking weed with her. Mm hmm, well it's a little different thing. Different. People are just now getting educated on the w NBA, that's what we're learning. Yeah. Yeah, and they're getting educated on can a guy be shirtless at a patio restaurant?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, we're off and running started with shirtless talk. We'll talk about Lucas Jersey sales numbers and what did skin run into this weekend. That's all coming your way in about four minutes, So don't go anywhere that's coming up next,