Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen. What what's going to happen?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: What help? Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 4: This episode you got the Mormon Mafia Park four getting into Jackie Onassis and uh, today the crew that we got with us. Unfortunately j could not make it. He is recording himself right now. But in today's episode you got Lisa the occult reject mad scientists joining us today.
Speaker 3: What is going on, Lisa? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good, I'm good. Thank you for having me. I'm really looking forward to this definitely.
Speaker 3: And thank you for joining us as well. Appreciate it.
Speaker 4: And uh, we also got a JJ Vance not the vice president.
Speaker 3: What is going on, sir? How are you.
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 6: Doing awesome? Sir? Appreciate the invite as always, Lisa looking forward to the conversation as always in Heidi, I'm always excited to talk Mormon stuff with you. So and I just want to point out Jen is partningjus, so we can't be certain he's not here right now.
Speaker 3: That is true. What the Streme other was could be under the count show, could be hiding, that is true.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, JJ, and I got your links in the bottom as well. And Heidi, please, Heidi, let everybody know. I mean, I'm sure people already know who you are, but please, if they haven't heard of you yet, let them know what they can find your amazing work.
Speaker 2: Sure, I am Heidi love of the Unfiltered Rice. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. I do have my own Patreon where I give you extra episodes. I try not to cut them if you join that. And they're more like oddly centered around murders and different stuff that have to do with Mormonism. So those are fun and yeah, that's me. I do have my own also website, Unfiltered Rise podcast.
Speaker 4: Come awesome, awesome, And I'm pretty sure you're alink Tree or whatever you got is in the bottom right now as we're streaming live. Honestly, I don't particularly remember where we left off last time.
Speaker 3: So we have to ti that up to you.
Speaker 1: You too, Yeah, Jay, it's a whole another subject. It's a whole different ball of wax.
Speaker 3: That's so. Yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 4: I thought we were moving into like a different topic now, So I guess you know, if you want to take it away, and.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I mean, how can we do this whole thing on, you know, JFK RFK everybody and not do the other famous K right like Jackie Kennedy.
Speaker 1: She's been a K, A B and O Jackie O.
Speaker 2: But like I said, if you want to know people and anything about them, you kind of got to check out their family. And her dad gave us some great little nuggets. Now there isn't as Mani Mormon contacts here, but there are some. There's definitely some interesting things that JJ will jump on. I kind of get him my head's up, so hopefully he'll know. But this is her dad, and this is black Jack Bouvier. They called him black Jack Boobya because he always had this fantastic tan apparently, and she kept this photo with her at Vassar when she went away to college, and it was like her favorite photo. This is another one of him. They say he was like irresistible to women. I'm like, are we looking at the same photo. I mean, he's all right, he's I mean, but apparently panty dropper, like whoa, And I was shook. I was like folk and they just went on and on about this in these books.
Speaker 1: And I was like, Okay, next chapter.
Speaker 6: Weird.
Speaker 1: That's awkward.
Speaker 2: But more importantly I thought this was more important than the whole chapter about his womanizing, was that he went to Yale m and he's part of the Book and Snake Society. He's also part of the Cloister Club. He's also Society of Cincinnati, which is why I texted JJ.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually have video footage of the Book and Snake when I do cover Yale, I actually covered that building there.
Speaker 2: It always seems to go back, you know, when you get into Yale, you're definitely gonna have some mormonized I'm not one hundred percent done with this book I've been reading, but so he may pop up again at a later point.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, my dog hold on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Think you fun?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Sorry, Oh okay, So.
Speaker 3: You club, excuse me.
Speaker 6: That's a new one for me. The Cloister Club. That's a new one. I've never heard of that one.
Speaker 2: So these were all like secret societies and he's some big wig stockbroker and on the Cloister Club. I did not deep dive, but I'm gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Be right right now almost kind of like, how do you take that? Serious?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Almost?
Speaker 7: Club?
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you trying to say blue oyster at the same time, and you're fucking this up, Like what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Definitely all a New Haven business, it says, So this is an eating club.
Speaker 1: So like they like to enjoy meals together eating cloisters.
Speaker 2: I guess I think they're eating oysters and chatting.
Speaker 1: So they went cloister.
Speaker 2: I don't know why they called it that, but regardless, that's what he did. So but so many clubs, right, he's a joiner. He's a joiner, which means I suspect he will come up again, just to guess that's just me. He was known to be really flamboyant, a drinker, a stockbroker, and he he had this nice life that he provided for his family and these girls that he had. But he was kind of a dick to his kids too. He only liked Jackie, the other girl, and we'll talk about her.
Speaker 1: Too, Lee.
Speaker 2: They just call her Lee, but she she kind of got the raw end of the stick because Jackie looks a lot like her dad, and so he's like, you're the most beautiful daughter ever, and you're the best and most beautiful. But I had a little ick factor because he eventually is over this incest thing for the FBI.
Speaker 1: And I was like, uh, I gotta.
Speaker 2: Figure out what's happening there because there wasn't a lot on it. And I just went oh. And she ended up as close as she was to her dad, like didn't forgive her mom for leaving him because he ended up drinking, womanizing, not practicing stockbroking, I guess very much, and losing his ass. So Mommy dearest, here she's like, I'm out. I need a better daddy. And it makes you wonder, you know. And this is her, Janet Boovier. The other girl Lee looked much like her. This is Janet Lee. However, now I can't one hundred percent verify this other than a few books, which books or authors could lie their butts off, I don't know, but there has been some talk in multiple books that I've read her real last name was Levy l ev Why and that she was you know, I don't know if I want to say that word like Ashkenazi.
Speaker 1: Maybe will be better, but anyway, I don't know if we're in trouble for that. Yeah, so right right, And I just don't want to that.
Speaker 3: So a few times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, well so they say so they say and the dad's complexion is super dark, and they do have Irish descent too, so they're kind of up against a wall, like they had to make money to kind of be society ish, because I mean, it's been done. We know about clay Shaw, but I'm just saying it's not as popular, So no wonder he's a joiner right, like he's doing all the things because who knows about his past. What I will say that Jackie is said to have all this poise and wonderfulness, and and I don't doubt that she does because I've seen things about her. But I will tell you her teacher said about this age, her real school teacher, not not her writing teacher, which we will get to. And she was extremely equestrian. She loved horses and you're gonna love her, a questioned teacher. But first the regular teacher said that girl is beautiful, and that girl looks sweet, but she has the devil insider.
Speaker 5: Direct quote uship with jise Laine and her father.
Speaker 1: Wrongerd mm hmmmm hmm. I agree, one one kid that's the best out of all right, And it's like, okay, what makes what makes the difference? They say for her?
Speaker 2: He would even say things to Lee like Jackie's the most beautiful daughter a dad could ever want, and you're just go away and so but Jackie and here are super close. And then and then this divorce happens, and he doesn't end up walking her down the aisle, loses his ass, so he dies relatively young of alcoholism. It's like sixty four or sixty something, and I mean that was the end of him. So he kind of just fades off after this divorce. But this brings in some very important players with her, her new stepdaddy.
Speaker 1: And these are just one more picture of her equestrian stuff. This is Lee, the other daughter I wanted to include.
Speaker 2: He seems you'll see another picture with him and Jackie and the body just read the body language.
Speaker 1: She is also uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: You can see her hands are in her pockets, she's stiff, she's separated like it they had. I mean, it's everywhere. But even Jackie here with her arms folded like that. I'm just like, something's off with this family a little bit. But whatever, it could just be a moment in time weird. Maybe she just didn't want to take the picture.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm just saying the incest guy thing over the FBI. That was a little weird.
Speaker 4: Not for nothing though, but like, can you go back to the last picture, JJ, you remember that dude you were showing last night on the screen bubbles. Yeah, I mean she doesn't look much different right there as a female version of him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean she looks like she looks.
Speaker 3: So like she might be feeling a little down in that picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks uncomfy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like half a nothing.
Speaker 4: I know, like everybody thinks like this and that about the lady, but in that picture, she does not look good the same.
Speaker 2: Honestly, she looks upset. Yeah, she looks like irritated upset. I'm not sure which. But at this point, Jackie, you know, she well we'll go into that in a minute, but she she's just visiting her dad's on weekends. So and this new one comes into play, and this guy is interesting and I need to do an even deeper dive on him because he came up and it got a little bit weird.
Speaker 1: So she remarries two years after.
Speaker 2: Jackie is so upset with this that she won't even attend the wedding. And this guy is again Yale. And also and before I get into who his best friends are. I think we should talk about the equestrian teacher. So her equestrian teacher, and if she isn't in on it, okay, but I'm gonna tell you something right now that kind of blew me away. And there's been a lot of whispers that she might have been a spy, And after I read this, I could see why. So George demorn Shield is her equestrian teacher.
Speaker 1: She was well known.
Speaker 4: Just real quick, just real quick, Hiti, when he said something about a spy, So like, if she was, do you think it was like spy verse spy or spy on spy with with her in Monroe? I mean, what is both women in his life like fucking dictating what he was doing And he didn't even realize. Well, he's like, oh fuck, I'm getting this hot piece.
Speaker 3: She's screwing them to.
Speaker 2: Everyone, she screwed them over right, everyone around him, other than the people that aren't alive from being around him, Like the reporter that he was having an affair with she got and there's a big interest.
Speaker 6: The wife of the head of operations for CIA.
Speaker 1: Right yep.
Speaker 2: And there's another one too, yep, yep. And It's just there's a lot of weird connections. Now I'm not saying she was. Look, I'm just saying I've read a lot of information on her that seems real weird. And when you get into the real weird corner, you know, not just Lee Harvey Oswald is surrounded by all these shady characters. So is Jackie?
Speaker 1: Like are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: When I read the George de Mornshield part, I just went what And not only was she just you know, in a question, she just didn't go to lessons with him and go home? No, no, No, Her dad, black Jack's sister Michelle, and him dated and were inseparable, and they would spend weeks together out at their summer place together with the dad and everybody.
Speaker 1: And she called him uncle George, Uncle George.
Speaker 6: Wow. I didn't really as he was in the US that earlier. I thought he was doing some some spook operations in the European you know regions. Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is all from her personal memoirs book, So this is her herself talking about this, And I was like, wow, And maybe he's still not settled here at this point, because you know, they were giving him trouble about coming here because they said you'res a double agent, you're a spy, and he's like, no, no, no, I'm not a spy. But nevertheless, I mean, that was mind blowing to me. I never expected to find that. I was just like, oh wow, and then it just kind of shocked.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that at all. That's wild because Morrishield played such an important role in the whole Oswald portion of the affair.
Speaker 4: You know, Oh yeah, I wonder about that, the Questionryan stuff. I have actually come across that multiple times. I haven't mentioned it every time because I didn't think much of it at first. But like when we Fellowship of Friends, there was somebody who I was tied to the place that also was tied to a question in place. We covered another cult and somebody was tied to a horse place. When I covered the German place out in Long Island, there was in a question in park right next to that too. It seems like like what's up with the horses is like something that maybe it's even just common thing that's good for money. Wondering who the fuck knows. I don't know, but I have noticed a question arts or places specifically with weird people over the years of doing this show, It's come up multiple times, and I'm just like, this is weird.
Speaker 6: Those best Friends in Southern Utah have an equestrian component to their operation as well.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. Oh, I don't even think about that. That's why you're here.
Speaker 6: They have a number of horselers registered on their on their registered vehicles list. I don't know how many horses they have, but they have a number of horse trailers.
Speaker 8: Are also somewhat of a statust symbol. You know what I mean to say, I have a much money, big hole. I will never rob anything.
Speaker 4: Do you think that's a way of maybe I'm sorry to interrupt you, but like I know, Fellowship of Friends was playing this game with like buying artifacts and stuff. Do you think that's even a way of like kind of finaggling and moving money around?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know you're buying something that might be alive and could die.
Speaker 5: But so when you know you transport horses, you would transport them and.
Speaker 8: Ungodly amount of money go into it.
Speaker 5: And I believe that it's if I'm not wrong, if I'm not mistaken, that because of the nature of moving an animal, there's so many I guess things you can slip in and out because of you're moving this animal privately, right, and you're spending all this money, so you're not I guess subjected to like the standard customs or whatever. Right, But there are lots of people internationally that move horses all the time for whatever, and it kind of just you know, you never hear about it until you know something.
Speaker 8: But so if you wanted to move something.
Speaker 5: Kind of like with art, you could definitely do something like that.
Speaker 6: So I haven't thought about that A great point. I said the same thing about the tigers with that Tiger king share.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, probably why we have more tigers on Texas than actually in the wild.
Speaker 4: I mean, there was a guy, the guy on our show where Caricardo, I mean, I don't, I don't know. He might be onto something. I think maybe it was a little bit drastic on his views about sports, but he was saying he doesn't believe that soccer teams over there could actually financially run, going by what they're actually paying their players and what they're taking in. And he says they have to obviously be doing something illegal in order to stay open, and he thinks that's part of it, is like running shit, because he's like these these players, their buses, their ship, their planes never get balthered. They just go wherever the fuck they want. Nobody bothers them, nobody checks this ship. Yeah, he says, they may not even know, but they could be being used of their transportation, could be houling ship.
Speaker 3: No idea.
Speaker 4: He was just saying he doesn't think, and that is something interesting to think about. I don't you know, I don't know how it is over there, and maybe over here, I do think you probably could pay with the amount of tickets things are for people to go watch here. But he was saying it doesn't make sense, like if you look at how much they pay some of their players over there, like how the fuck are you actually able to stay open every moment? Like where is all that coming from?
Speaker 5: And I'm not downplaying the whole horse thing by no means, but I mean I always wanted a horse. I just didn't have the money to afford it. And so you think, like a lot of people love horses, but to have it like that is it takes money. And I think it's more of like a like a look what I got type deal, And I know of like certain people being in animal science. I know of certain people that would be like I got that horse from Germany. I got that horse from Hungary. I got that horse and you're just like what And there there is like a have enough money to and I think you know how like it's.
Speaker 3: Like a it's what people say that don't that don't buy the right.
Speaker 5: It's like a measuring contest, right two other rich people right.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 6: Anyway, it's culture in DC politics today. If you don't own a horse farm in northern Virginia, you ain't ship plait exactly.
Speaker 5: But like like Max Send, it's a Louis status satus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they probably all have bridles. No, no, don't be sorry. This is I hope you guys interject because I can't see and it will make for.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 5: One thing I was going to ask really quick, and you may have mentioned this, so was she French or not?
Speaker 1: So her dad?
Speaker 2: Her dad was apart French, but he was also Irish, which is why he was so dark.
Speaker 1: And he just like used that and was like, oh, I'm just tan. I love to tan.
Speaker 5: So when you say when you say and you brought up the zi and we talk about French, the first thing that comes to mind, is the pink Chanel suit that she wore during the assassination, and Coco had align herself with Hitler and so as a way to kind of keep her shop because she was trying to you know, when they invaded France, they were ransacking everything, and she was trying to align herself with it so that she could at least keep most of what she had built and too right, and.
Speaker 6: She ends up Adidas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she she ends up somewhat losing that war when she goes up against a competition with Esta Laud because Esta latter or the other juice.
Speaker 8: And so it's interesting, that's all.
Speaker 2: I did not know that Chanelle went back that and she is well known for being a Chanelle girl, despite the fact that the White House was like, hey, bruh, nobody can afford this crap. But but you know, she continued she didn't give a crap either. Maybe that's why her dad went bro You know what that is?
Speaker 4: That is kind of interesting if if there was a it's just interesting how the right will glorify these people. But yet if AOC was to walk in with the Chanel bag, they'd be fucking shitting on her all day on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Why is it.
Speaker 1: Acceptable because they're the elite.
Speaker 4: It's just weird, like mind games people have played with when it comes to politics, right, if you want to entertain politics, you have to literally sell your morals and values because they can never make sense to justify your belief in politics. If you want to pick a side, you will have to literally go against your own morals and values and like kind of flip flop on yourself to make sense.
Speaker 6: These folks were reality TV though, right. I mean, there wasn't a reality TV in the early sixties. It was the Kennedy in a Nassis situation.
Speaker 5: With very much so what Jackie War everybody wanted to wear, same thing with Priscilla.
Speaker 8: What Priscilla War. Everybody wanted to wear This was the trend.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well they did copy her style and they tried to make knockoffs of course, and then that makes more money for the elites as well, because then they can sell, you know, pieces that are similar and continue you know, getting more like basically advertising through the goyam, right for the elites, like, oh, these.
Speaker 1: People are wearing it, so now we need to change it up. That's what I assume happens.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what I guess because they don't want to be the same as everybody else. Ever, so that keeps them in business because then if everybody but he does copy Jackie, then Jackie needs a new one. So then Jackie just continues to benefit from that. I'm sure that's just a guess. But with Chanelle constantly putting out new things, you know, on her behalf. But yeah, she was very well known to be extremely interested in money. And I'll give you guys a quote here in a bit, but well I could just give it now. O. Nassas's daughter said, and I quote, Jackie was the most mercenary person I've ever met. She thinks, talks, dreams, and eats only about thinking of money constantly.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad you said that, Heidi, because if you read some of the stuff that of Nacas's daughter says about Jackie, it's one eighty from whatever of Jackie. And she was bitter about that marriage. She was bitter about Jackie, and they were trying to take some of her inherent beause she was the only wasn't she the only child of Vasa's right and.
Speaker 1: She had a relationship with her, the only a live child, and there were laws there were laws against what Jackie did.
Speaker 2: So this is kind of at the end, but we can flip it here now because I mean we can talk whenever about onassas, But onassas he began to see some things his daughter was saying, and he finally.
Speaker 1: I think he tried to drive her to divorce. And I don't know if you guys know.
Speaker 2: And I didn't put the gigantic bush picture in here because even with it doled out, you can just see. But he had this island where he knew that she would sunbathe naked all the time, and he did her dirty and he sold.
Speaker 1: Like he told them, hey, go be here.
Speaker 2: At this time penthouse I think it was Penthouse and take these photos of her butt naked, and he already had pre sold the rights to them, and they ran it and she was livid. She thought it was just them doing it and caught her, But no, he actually set that up, and she demanded him to use his money and influence to try and go squash it.
Speaker 1: And she's just laughing. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I mean it was set up by him, So I think he was trying to drive her to leave at some point because you'll see their body language and a few pictures and stuff that I have, but like they kind of hated each other quickly. I almost feel like they got married because there's some sketchy stuff going on.
Speaker 6: And Clio I was wondering that same thing. Why were they married, Hidie? Why was she married John f K? Either? You know? Either care We'll.
Speaker 1: Get into that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get well, we'll get to that. Well, we'll hold on to it. But I'm telling you, guys, something is not right.
Speaker 6: What is it? Do you think brought these two together? These to love birds?
Speaker 1: NASAs? Okay, we'll do on Nassas. I have pictures and stuff for JFK.
Speaker 2: But Onnasas offered her something that she couldn't get here, and it was at a time when she was absolutely desperate, and he had been there for her a time before this, and a lot of people don't know this. So her sister Lee actually introduced them, and she had the hots for on Nassas and she was very much in love with him. This is why her and her sister also don't get along. There were bitter they fought like cats and dogs. Even in her will, she gave her a big f you. Jackie did to her sister. So there was always rivalry starting with these parents. The mother very much favored Lee, the dad favorite Jackie. So this was always a constant competition business. It was very odd and Lee, actually you had married very well to do, but then it fell through and she had met on Assis and she knew that Jackie was sad and they were going on a cruise and Jackie was sad because she had just lost her first baby and the name of that baby was Arabella. And when she lost that baby, JFK was nowhere to be found. Not only did she lose that baby, but the baby before that was a miscarriage, so she was a high risk pregnancy. And this baby was a full born, like stillborn. And when they told jack about it, he was with his girlfriend. He was not in the area. I can't remember which girlfriend it was, but this was his answer to her requesting he'd come home, as she is freaking out because she's delivered a stillborn baby. He said, the kid's dead. What do you want me to do about it?
Speaker 1: And that's quote.
Speaker 6: So they had a history before they linked up post post Jeff Kasemer, they had a bit of a history there. Old age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she begged for him to take her, like to allow her to go on this on Nassas cruise.
Speaker 1: They say she begged.
Speaker 2: I think she played her cards, like you're cheating all the time. Whatever, screw it, right, Lad, you're with your girlfriend? Yeah, with some of her. And I don't know if this is true.
Speaker 5: But wasn't some of her problems with her pregnancies due to a needing disorder because of what she claimed what she was going through with Jack.
Speaker 2: Well, she claims that, but also she was, and this is from her memoirs, which she wrote a whole bunch of letters, she was a pretty bad alcoholic.
Speaker 1: So I don't know when that started makes sense? Uh huh?
Speaker 2: And so I kind of wonder, like what's happening there? But the baby's always right. She's thirty nine, he's sixty something, and she taught so that.
Speaker 6: Did she know that he was possibly involved in JFK's murder? Or did he kill JFK because he loved Big Bush?
Speaker 1: Right? You ought to see it. It's fantastic. I can't even imagine.
Speaker 8: But she did her protection, she did.
Speaker 6: I think, right, But wasn't he supposedly involved in all that jazz?
Speaker 2: He's definitely involved with Mayhew, and he's definitely involved right on that side.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yep. I got a I got a paper on that.
Speaker 2: And I don't know that she knew or didn't know, right. It depends on if we believe. And I know this is a crappy copy, but this is what you get from the archives.
Speaker 1: But this is.
Speaker 2: Talking about how he will be in charge or NASAs will be in charge of all the Saudi oil tankers and he's going to have the rights to that shipping. So he's involved one hundred percent. And there's a bunch more with him and Mayhew. I just didn't want to bombard it, like I feel like, Okay, here's at least one.
Speaker 1: You can go check it out. There's like thirty of them.
Speaker 2: Mayhew was always involved in everything, and may he was one hundred percent involved with this. And then we get Demur and Shield involved on this other side of it, and we're also going to introduce another character, her stepdad and and and you're the you'll see it's just like Lee Harvey Oswald. I don't know that Jack stood a chance, honestly, I don't.
Speaker 1: I look at this and.
Speaker 2: I think, oh my gosh, because once you find out who he's surrounded by, and.
Speaker 1: Then his dad.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, oh wow, so this guy comes into huge play. This is her stepdad and the mom and their family together. And his name is Auchenclaw Auchincloss. It's hard Hugh d Auchincloss, graduate yep of Yale and Columbia.
Speaker 1: But guess who his best friend is? Do you know?
Speaker 6: JJ h were freshment memory? Please? I was more familiar with his grandson, Hugh number three.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, okay, So Auchincloss is Alan Atlas's best friend.
Speaker 6: Oh that's right, there we go. I believe was a fauci under as well.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And it's very funny to me that you can see it just like you can see it with Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 1: It's like the whole circle, sure, and you're just like the only one I'm not sure of.
Speaker 2: And not to say he was a better man, but I'm going to tell you this is Bobby bucked the system harshly and his dad like there were issues with him and his dad.
Speaker 1: I also, I just.
Speaker 2: Wonder how much you know Bobby's influence there with trying to do the quote unquote right thing and whether that was for gain or for his family or just because I'm not sure, because he was pissing off every person that his dad made buddies with, Right, doesn't make any sense, I mean.
Speaker 6: Right, And there's the dullest boys are always around the situation, right, especially with the Nazis.
Speaker 2: And then we talk about, yes, she brought up Chanel, we know that the Dullest brothers funded sixty.
Speaker 1: Percent of the war for the Nazis.
Speaker 6: So like they were the ones behind that.
Speaker 2: Yep, And you just shake your head. And then they made all their money when Joe did you know, like everybody knew about actually, and JP Morgan also literally no, really, yeah, it's right here. And so when we talk about this, when we talk about all these things, you're like, wait what And you find out like all this stuff goes back to old money every single time. That's where JJ's right that I think it always goes back to these really old societies. It's crazy, I mean, and they're all Yelle graduates. Every single person I've told you so far except Jack yourself is a Yale graduate.
Speaker 6: Your discovery of the Bouvier's being a member of the Society of Cincinnati Heritage was a brand new discovery for me. So that was that was awesome stuff because they're part of the French side. They're part of the French chapter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told those those French ones are important, man, m h. I just like saying something.
Speaker 6: Strange because the French are far more prominent here than they. I got my own thoughts about these French folkus and they're silly games. But the chapter America because they got banned, well, I got a lot of problems with them, but that may be one of them. Morning learning about Martinism thanks to your your your recent one of our recent discussions there, Heidi. But the French Society chapter of the Cincinnati Saudi Cincinnati Chapter was banned from France until nineteen twenty five. So I didn't you know the Bonapartes, the Boo Vias, and when now I've got the Boo Vias and as the DuPonts. These are the families of the French side of the chapter that I'm now familiar with. I'm only more recently familiarizing myself with these things. But for a great example of the power of these folks still wheeled as I allege and oftentimes and shocks when I find new discoveries like Heidi found with the Bouvier's. Here there's a guy named Guy do Plantier. He was the aide de camp to Marquis de Lafayette. I agree these names sound like fraggle rock, but they were real people, and he was the general of the French side. And his assistant Guy who Plantier. Guy who Plantier number five is a district court judge in Louisiana still today. So these people still maintain power throughout the centuries and these generations with these groups and the Bouvia seem like an interesting fund.
Speaker 1: And how often does New Orleans come up with the French connection, like it's all over the place.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they run that place still. I think the French do well.
Speaker 1: And they were involved with JFK.
Speaker 5: You know what's interesting is when you say the full French connection, and especially New Orleans and you know, most of this stuff.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it's if it's.
Speaker 5: Mainstream or common knowledge now, but it was common knowledge at some point. And the connection with Lee Harvey also, well, when we talk about JFK, but you know Lee Harvey, look for the Ausner Clinic and that's where they were weaponizing cancer. And so it's very very interesting you say that about New Orleans and JFK.
Speaker 1: They had that whole branch out.
Speaker 7: There that was another former Nazi, right, hm, completely involved and then sound under Dola because Dolas is best buddies with the.
Speaker 2: Step dad who ends up remember how close she is, you know with her dad. He doesn't walk her down the aisle. Guys, there's some kind of riff that happens eventually, and it just says, oh he was He just was drunk, and I'm like, uh.
Speaker 1: He loved her a lot, maybe too much, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But she has this guy ack'n class walker down the aisle to JFK.
Speaker 1: So I just think it's weird.
Speaker 2: So they set her right, yeah, and then they set her up with this job. And this job she gets is for photography underneath the CIA, and she interviews important senators.
Speaker 1: Ie. That's how she met JFK.
Speaker 2: And she did a whole piece on him. These are just a couple of pictures of her, and this is the piece inquiring camera girl. So these are that's when she did JFK's and he wasn't really interested at all. Now, though we know Jack is very interesting with his decisions with women, there's some other things that come up while Jackie is becoming this really you know, debutante, the prettiest one, blah blah blah. Jack's a little busy Jackson school and hanging out all the time with this guy.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is his buddy, his best friend, and he's gay. And he admits that the body language between him this is.
Speaker 6: What's his name, lim Limb, Limb something.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, Right, he did. Yep.
Speaker 2: He often slept in his with him and they're just friends. They're just friends. I don't know that I've ever seen my husband take a picture.
Speaker 6: Those in the JFK release files and they have the Limb files in there.
Speaker 1: They didn't. No, I don't think we're going to hear them files in the JFK released No.
Speaker 2: No, it needed to be because here's the thing that people say, Jackie could never have done that she loved him. Okay, you guys, I just told you what he said when their baby died, second baby that died. Then he's got this dude living in the White House and he's sleeping with a ton of women. On top of it. I mean, I think she could have killed his ass. I'm just saying, I don't care how much you love somebody, you can only be pissed off so many times before you might snap if you got connections.
Speaker 1: She didn't have to do it. I mean, still bad.
Speaker 6: It seems like they were all into some weird sexual activities amongst all these folks. That's what it seems like to me.
Speaker 2: Do you know about the White House parties where he would make all the girls jump in the pool and take off their bathing suits, and then he would get all the bathing suits and take them so he would like talk them into jumping in the pool and then he's like, too.
Speaker 1: Bad, got your bathing suit. You gotta get out naked.
Speaker 2: This is from one of his bodyguards, So.
Speaker 6: He does not sound like the camelot that I was described in the paper.
Speaker 1: This is a very swinging camelot the sixties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is camelot, but it was so much not right. I think they just knew how to make a pretty face. Because here's the thing. Okay, if you just had a baby dye and everybody in the world's watching you, are you really going to go on a millionaire's yah instead of you with your husband and cry?
Speaker 1: That seems crazy?
Speaker 3: WOA. No, I'd hate to tell you to sure.
Speaker 4: I do think some people that live that life could actually be that, you know, that fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not even think much about it.
Speaker 1: But everybody's watching them.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I guess that's true.
Speaker 1: It was bad, yeah, bad timing.
Speaker 2: This is a close up of her and her sister and and they're they also during this time when she's a photographer, they decide, right, and I want to I want to historically give you the like what was happening in the world when they decide to do this. They go in nineteen fifty one ants and do this wonderful European tour right as Doulas is trying to take over and you know, out the president of France.
Speaker 1: So maybe she was a spy.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, dude, she spoke all these languages, she's got the ind like, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It seems like they literally train her from a kid. They've got all these weird people around her, like Demor and Shield and Dolas and all these people. And I'm like, what is happening here? You guys really all that close like that every person we research, it's like, oh, and they were best friends with his sister's cousin Okay, well.
Speaker 6: I mean it goes at right along with what I when I claimed out Lee Harvey Oswald Heidi is the reason why he got repped into spooke ax heavies from a young age is because he came from the same club that she came from, the Society of the Cincinnati exactly.
Speaker 1: That's the point. And when we look at all these old rich guys, right, they're they're all the nads and they're setting it up. You know, there's definitely so.
Speaker 6: She's over in France and fifty one trying to I apologize what you're saying. They're ready.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's so, they say, they but she definitely went on the trip. They say it was just this we're going to go to Europe thing, but like it was at the same exact time, and so it goes.
Speaker 1: It's weird, you know, it just makes for a very super story. Yeah, I just think it's weird.
Speaker 2: And I think that there were a lot of connections with famous princes and famous people that they're going and talking to, and she's got all these different connects and she can speak all these languages, like.
Speaker 1: Come on, that totally sounds like a spy. And they don't say anything else.
Speaker 6: So did they meet an asses on the so they of Europe.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Lee met him then, but she did hook up and hook up actually and meet him later.
Speaker 8: And you know it is that Gabrielle Chanel.
Speaker 1: What's that there? Oh? This one, it's her sister. That's Lee.
Speaker 8: She literally looks like Coca Shanel. She was young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is uh Lee Bouvier. And and I can see why they you know, the mom. She looks like the mom, and she looks like the dad. I see why the parents were being weird. I mean, you shouldn't do that. I mean if you if you like your spouse like this is how I feel, and the baby comes out and looks like them, then that's a good thing, right, I don't know, that's what I thought, but whatever. At some point, you know, with all this, you know, I'm your photographer, lady.
Speaker 1: They meet three times. There is a lot of reverse.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: You know, he was more on the.
Speaker 2: Mail liking side at that point, and that his dad is like, you have got to get married.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous. He's running for senate at the time.
Speaker 2: She doesn't even say yes, Okay, they get engaged, but guess how long it takes her to answer him when he asks. It's quite weird. Thirty days. She waits a freaking month. I think they had to pay her off. If it's true what they say about her and that she loved money more than anything else, I mean, it makes a lot of sense. I also heard there were stipulations in the marriage that if he ever brought home at STD to her, she got like a big chunk of money in the millions from daddy.
Speaker 1: From Daddy Joe, I'd like.
Speaker 6: To be the attorney to negotiates that contract.
Speaker 2: So weird, right, like, ay, you brought home the clap, now I get your money.
Speaker 1: But like, okay, that's weird.
Speaker 2: But nevertheless, the wedding does finally occur and they do get married. You know, at this point, she's kind of trolling around with him, like I said, until the baby loss and then and that was enough of that. She she quit doing that a lot of the times unless he like absolutely begged her.
Speaker 1: Because of the fact that that picture is out of order, don't she look a little fucking crazy?
Speaker 2: She?
Speaker 1: I think she looks right here, like I'm still happy.
Speaker 3: My husband said, Hi, Pop, I don't know how to say it.
Speaker 4: That sounds screwed up, But like, have you ever seen on the internet when they want to start accusing people of having like retardles.
Speaker 1: If they're too far apart, right, I mean, she's far apart.
Speaker 4: To be totally honest with you, I've never really looked at the lady this much, And just from the pictures you've shown, I don't get why so many people told she was attractive.
Speaker 3: She looks like something's wrong with her. Actually, I think.
Speaker 2: My guess is this if she was alcoholic, my guess is her mother was as well, and this is a clinical and beautiful alcoholic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I could see that.
Speaker 6: That's exactly what I was thinking. Yeah, a lot of drunks, A lot of drunks.
Speaker 3: Yea for nothing.
Speaker 4: You take that picture right there, and you give those head shots and you're saying, these are the these are the faces of the attractive people of the United States.
Speaker 3: That's pretty fucking shitty, man.
Speaker 6: Right, your headshots the appropriate.
Speaker 1: Beliou?
Speaker 2: So, Yeah, they do have this marriage, but there were often times, and they do say they go back and forth about like okay, you know, did she pick his paramours? That's a very French thing to do. They say she did, except for Marylynd. She did not like Marilyn. She was very upset about that. I don't know if I mentioned she did graduate George Washington College, and so she went to Vassar.
Speaker 6: And then really that's a big spoke school, right.
Speaker 1: Right, That's why I wanted to bring it.
Speaker 6: Up, George Washington University.
Speaker 2: And also, yeah, Society of Jesus in there. So she yeah, no big surprise with as much as she was dedicated, right, she was super dedicated Catholic.
Speaker 1: But I think she had a lot of.
Speaker 6: For sure.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you like I think, I don't know, right, Okay, And here's a good reason why it might be the person on the left.
Speaker 1: Do you guys know who that is on this side, because I don't know.
Speaker 8: Son on one side, and he.
Speaker 1: Looks a lot like this guy he looks does he look a lot like.
Speaker 6: You're still alive?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, this is you, guys.
Speaker 8: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: And if you look at the ridge of the nose, huh, the same the nose bridge right here, from the forehead down to the tip of the nose is identical, almost perfect. She blew it off as he looks like her dad. I can repull up the dad picture he.
Speaker 6: Does this, it's black Irish.
Speaker 2: Look at this right here, right Think about how old JFK. Junior was when his dad died before you start having darker features. A lot of people that are Italian and Greek are born with lighter hair and lighter skin and all that stuff, and then it turns darker. So he was very young. He was like like three, I think three or four. He was very tiny still, because I remember the little thing where he's doing the salute. I'm just I'm just saying, if you went on a boat right after the death of your kid and anyways, you made this guy and this continues for some time, you know, I just can'tnot get past this right here, where it goes from the forehead down, from the forehead down, from the forehead up, like the hairline is very similar.
Speaker 1: The eyebrow place.
Speaker 6: I've never thought he looked like RFK Junior. I've never thought it looked at all like he you just put you put a wig on RFK. You got the candy Women's me. This is resemblance with old Well.
Speaker 2: They're saying he looks like black Jack Bouvier her dad.
Speaker 1: Which I'm going to pull up another photo just to Yeah, they're going to.
Speaker 6: Have to claim something like that because it don't make sense otherwise it doesn't.
Speaker 1: But the face structures completely.
Speaker 6: Folks want to claim.
Speaker 1: That nos is different everything, oh big time. I don't see it the same.
Speaker 6: But he knows that's a black Irish fellow right there. You know the Spanish Irish roots.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yep, exactly.
Speaker 2: And so if you were worried about this kid getting old enough to start resembling somebody, and he still got the boyfriend in the White House, and all of a sudden, little sluty Pants shows up, Happy birthday, mister President. I think that was the end of it. I think that right there set her off so bad, like it was just enough is enough?
Speaker 1: I really, I really do. I really think that that was just take him out.
Speaker 2: You know, that's enough of that, because she doesn't look sad at his funeral, folks.
Speaker 1: I hate to say it, she just looks not. I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then on NASA sweeps in and marries her right away, Like what is happening there? You know that I don't know, but look at the body language. Very shortly after they're married and stuff, they hate each other, and I think and and the pope was supposed to excommunicate her ass because she married him and he is a divorce a with a living wife. And when asked about it, if she was going to get excommunicated, do you know what the pope told told everyone, like on the newspapers, that's ridiculous. So he's not going to excommunicator, which I mean for the normal people out there, that would not fly.
Speaker 6: So the son get murked.
Speaker 1: Uh huh yeah, exactly. No, No, now.
Speaker 6: His first son get marked.
Speaker 1: His only it's not well unless we don't know about.
Speaker 6: Telling me you bring up some interesting factors, they may dispute that here. So when did his first time worked?
Speaker 2: So I think it was a year after they got married. And that's when Christina started saying, look, it's the Kennedy curse.
Speaker 1: She's gonna kill us all.
Speaker 2: So and and and I'm just saying, like she had five kids, all of them are dead but one. I'm just saying, and all the boys are dead for sure. And his son dies and the daughter is the only one that lives. And she literally calls Jackie the Black Widow and actually convinces the dad to file for divorce because I think he pulled that stunt, the naked stunt, trying to piss her off enough to be like few, and she didn't leave because she's all about them Benjamin's and so you know, I think he finally was like, look, yeah, we're probably really all going to die, like I better divorce her. So he starts, and then guess what happens. He dies while their divorce is not final, and he dies of some sudden respiratory failure and they're still married. That's why she went and fought the daughter. But here's the weird thing. Even though in Greece, if you're not Greek, you're not supposed to be able to inherit very much, because she had to be like from Greece to inherit very much, and she signed a prenup and all this stuff. They still went in her favor for a pretty large sum of money. But the daughter said on Nassas himself said on the divorce, because she's like, you're gonna lose your ass probably, and he's like, it's worth whatever to get rid of her. So this is not the Jackie that I always heard about. I was always like, oh, she's so graceful and beautiful, like read some books guys, it gets bad. She wasn't nice, she wasn't in her sister. Remember she stole him from her sister. Then on top of it, the sister and her fought like cats and dogs. And then like she was never nice to her sister. Her sister didn't. I don't even think she came to her wedding, to JFK and then she didn't go to her wedding. It was like this pissing match all until they died. And then when she does die, she leaves her sister nothing, not one thing, not like a bracelet or a childhood token or anything anything. She leaves hers zero. And she says this because she got it all in life.
Speaker 1: From her. So there's that.
Speaker 5: Dad.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm telling you, like, I think where the where.
Speaker 6: I look at these, these the situation and think about the taimeline of events there, and.
Speaker 2: This does not look like the dad. I'm gonna have to make a trouble k. I mean, even her dad, it doesn't. He's too wide.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're gonna say, well, she was light.
Speaker 2: But I'm just telling you, guys, this guy looks like look at this lip dimple, look at this well, he.
Speaker 8: Looks very Mediterranean.
Speaker 6: That's what I've always thought too. He looks very mean, doesn't.
Speaker 1: And he loves he loved to go to.
Speaker 6: The candies are like, no, they're they're black Irish. But you're like, this is not even black Irish.
Speaker 2: It's it's very weird that like literally, this looks like a little triangle. Look at this and look at this triangle. The more I analyze it, like, there are very few things from her. He got her upper lip, that he got his bottom lip not quite as poudy, but he got her eyes. They're kind of like kind I would say kind eyes. You know, he got a very kind eye. But the rest looks like this dude, and the ears are hers.
Speaker 6: I'm sold.
Speaker 1: I just think that.
Speaker 2: She had a lot of answering coming and she didn't want to deal with it because she was going to lose her ass. And I bet you there was a clause in that prenup that was giving her a ton of money for all the times he cheated. I bet in the prenups she couldn't cheat. I bet you money, because that's how it works with rich people. Shit the girls can't do. It's not the same for he is for her, so and I just think that this was I do think Caroline is his. I think there's a very remarkable resemblance for Caroline Kennedy to him, she is and Patrick the other son that died.
Speaker 6: Female characteristics I was talking about.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, she does look like them. And Patrick the other son that she had, the last son, she would have our last child, she would have also died, and so she had been through so much at this point, the bitterness. I could see it, you know what, Like it's not right, and I could never kill a human being, but like if you could, if that was in you and you were kind of sociopathic, I don't know. I mean, if she hasn't got a conscience because they've been molesting her, I mean I can't prove that, but like that whole thing with her dad is weird, and and then all this stuff like if they're mk ultra, you know, making her traumatized. I mean I could see it, I really could that she wouldn't care. And then think about what she did afterward. You know, she walked around in that bloody suit all damn day and they tried to get her a change of clothes and she said no, let them see what they did to Jack, and I was like, holy shit, like that is something. Yeah, you know, I mean that is wild. And this is right before things went really bad. But you can see their body language. They hate each other. They hate each other like it wasn't good. So then she becomes this editor and this is we already have may hw and here for the Mormons. But this is a weird connection that I have to find. I found this this morning. I have to deep dive this guy. Jacqueline Kennedy becomes this editor, okay, and she is the editor for this book called to the Inland Island. And wait till I show you this guy. This guy looks like her type, y'all. Oh not when he's old. But then he's still around, isn't he?
Speaker 1: Though? Let's see, how is it not in here? I thought I'd put it in here? But he's tall, dark, handsome, all the things. He's Latin and very much her style, very much her style. And he's a Mormon. And she ends up doing his book.
Speaker 2: This is a brief note on Stewart, you'd all, and it talks about this you know thing that he did this documentary. He's all about save the earth. But he also was what the Secretary of Interior from nineteen sixty one to sixty nine under President Kennedy and Johnson. So I'm like, this is another boyfriend, like, but they end up being friends. I cannot figure out why.
Speaker 1: She's there with him at this point.
Speaker 2: They're way older. This is way later, but this is them hanging out and celebrating New Year's to get there. I film this photo and I was like, huh, by the way, Mormon's aren't supposed.
Speaker 1: Drink, but whatever. I guess he's just poorn it for her maybe right, I don't know.
Speaker 6: He's just been a kind gentleman of that very very attractive elderly lady there with the weird wonkey fish.
Speaker 2: Eyes, right, the fish eyes. The fish eyes are the bad part, but the rest the rest is okay.
Speaker 8: Dang it.
Speaker 2: I wish I would have had that photo of him, but he he was.
Speaker 6: Very ignore the alcohol syndrome.
Speaker 2: So I think, in my opinion number one, just opinion, I kind of feel like she was a spy. It's not okay. I kind of feel like she has fetal alcohol syndrome. I kind of feel like she probably, you know, is the black widow that they speak of. To be honest, because all these people dropped it all around her all the time. I bet Christina was scared for her life for a like. And and also if they knew and planned it together, what's the best thing you can do is get married, because then you can't testify against each other in a court of law in the United States.
Speaker 1: So it makes total sense.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, they ran away and did this very quickly, and it was very private, and it wasn't Jackie style at all, not at all. So I think that there's a screaming case for that. And you know, I think that she was very if she wasn't a spy, she was dialed into the max like George de Morenshields teaching you how to ride a horsey when you're five, Like come on now, get out of here.
Speaker 6: And poor Oswald I had no idea. She mest how she met Kennedy was to be a photographer.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I read the book about her memoirs and this book Nemesis, I'm halfway through.
Speaker 1: This is one of them. So that people can see, we'll give the authors their due.
Speaker 2: And also the private uh I wrote it down, Private Memoirs of Jackie Kennedy, that's the other one. She wanted to keep those private. She gave them to her daughter, but her daughter was kind of forced. Do you know this story, Lisa, You seem like you do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've heard.
Speaker 5: I've heard how she was not supposed to publish any of it and if she was going to publish it, to wait until she died was the whole gig of it all.
Speaker 8: But she did not want any of it published.
Speaker 5: And when you said, how like she was a photographer, publicist or whatever, and then having a relationship with JFK is so similar to Carolyn Bassett, how she hers was also a photographer and a publicist of sorts, and how she pretty much he was dating Daryl Hannah at the time and then just leaves her out of nowhere. Was apparently I thought they were living together and in love and then just like drops her out of nowhere and gets into this relationship Carolyn Bassett and then immediately just marries her.
Speaker 2: That's and you know both JFK Junior and Onasas's son die in plane crashes, both, yes, both of them. Yes, yes, So I'm like I almost feel like I can't. I got to look up who died first, whether it was JFK. Junior, I think it was him first, and then On's son. I almost wonder if Onnasas did something nasty because she's like, if you take my son out of the will or whatever, and then she's like.
Speaker 1: If your son, guess what happens now?
Speaker 2: You know, because I could we're doing it because she kind of seems ruthless, like if we're reading between the lines, like I feel bad saying that because I know she's America's sweetheart queen whatever. But man, that's a lot of evidence, you know. And I didn't finish the book yet. We were like, Okay, it's getting big.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: If I did on Nassas and Jackie together, it's going to be like a three hour show.
Speaker 1: And that's just crazy.
Speaker 8: So you're right, she was not supposed to publish that stuff at all.
Speaker 2: And she was, well, she was supposedly forced because oh maybe so uh. She was supposedly forced because of the fact that they said they were going to make a TV movie about this, and somebody had leaked it. And I'm assuming it was her sister because her sister is salty and they were fighting all the time, and so also there's like pieces of this where it goes into Onassas arranging the marriage for Grace Kelly.
Speaker 1: Did you guys know about this and that guy, the Prince?
Speaker 6: Really so?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: And it's well documented that Onassas's hand was one hundred percent involved with that and basically picked her and Marilyn was supposed to be it, but they didn't get along, and it was like she goes, well, give me this is hilarious. Give me two days alone with him and he'll change his mind. Marilyn, this bitch, I'm like, oh my gosh. Not only does she show up at people's birthday parties naked, but she does some stuff like that. I'm like, you gotta whoa, you got some lady balls on you?
Speaker 1: Like it's wild. She I could.
Speaker 6: Be wrong, but I could be wrong. But in much in regard to some of the interjected, much in regards to Missus Jacqueline Buvia Kennedy A Nassis, I don't find Marilyn Monroe to be like what is there? Was there a different metric of beautiful women back then, Like you know, she's got some feel alcohol syndrome face going on herself, yes, yep.
Speaker 2: And also this girl that he dated at the White House. This is actually kind of sad because this girl was stupid and young. She was like nineteen and she was one of the assistants to Jackie. He took her virginity on their marital bed, and she said in the notes in their memoir, I think that that one hurt her almost. She wrote this down, yes, and that she was like she was gonna marry me, and she's like, he, more on, he's married, get the hell out of my house, like and then she did tell Marilyn Monroe at one point, yeah, come here and I'll move out, like you deal with all this. I don't I even want to do it anymore, like you do it, Like she was super hurt. After he kept like saying stuff like, oh, I don't even care about the baby's dying, and stuff like I can't. That's unforgivable, like honestly.
Speaker 6: Like I, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: The cheating's one thing, but that's a whole other level. Like that's pretty bad. Like what can I do about it?
Speaker 1: The baby? The kid is dead, That's what he said.
Speaker 2: And you know who talked him into going back was his RFK. He kind of seems like the good guy in this all the time, you know, And he's definitely banging his wife. He had like thirteen kids or something something like that. I don't know, but not saying he was one hundred percent faithful clearly, But I don't know. Marilyn, you know, back to the Maryland train and and honestly she said she favored him better than JFK from what I read.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, I mean, depends on who's just a lot of.
Speaker 6: Weird sexual action. But most all these characters, there's a lot of weird, very weird.
Speaker 2: Actually it gets it gets very interwoven when you start seeing the same thing happened with Oswald. He's like, all of a sudden surrounded by like Marina, whose dad's like that big lieutenant in the you know, in the Russian KGB. And then we've got like Demor and Shield and his connections surrounding and he's just this poor guy that doesn't have any money.
Speaker 1: He doesn't belong with them, you know. But yet this looks like this from birth with him.
Speaker 6: How about David Ferry, right, he's keen you got a kid deddling David Ferry in his life as a youngster exactly.
Speaker 2: And they say that he because he was in an orphanage, they postially that this stuff might have happened to him, and that they mk ultered his brain when he was really little because he was an orphanage for a period of time.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know about because his parents were weird with his grandfather. His grandfather Oswald was Colonel Oswald in the Confederate Confederate Times, and that man's father was a major out of the Georgia chapter of the Wars of seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 1: So society is.
Speaker 6: Yes, ma'am. In my opinion, Lee Harvey Oswald was an hereditary member, wasn't Oswald?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 9: Didn't we do a little quick deep dive on them Oswald? We just haven't talked about it. But Oswald's mom married a man that had like a million dollar home in Louisiana and of homes like that back then. And didn't he get into.
Speaker 5: The the military academy And don't you need actual like contacts within senates to even get into those academies?
Speaker 2: Wow, I know he was buddies with uh the one guy in the he was only seventeen.
Speaker 1: Was that fairy? Was that fairy that I remember remembering in the air something patrol.
Speaker 6: Yeah, David Ferry was his like boy Scout leader, but for the air, the air the civil Air Patrol. But you know it's like the boys patrol planes. And apparently he had to admit.
Speaker 4: They I mentioned that on the show before me and a bunch of kids I knew from fucking school actually tried that out for a bit. That ship was off the fucking hulk.
Speaker 2: He was. They say he was one of his conquests sexually, because you know, David Ferry was like predatory ish.
Speaker 1: They say, what I.
Speaker 6: Don't, Well, yeah, David Ferry was supposed to be like the troop leader, right, but Jim Garrison was like the commander of all, like the all like numerous troops, right, of these cadets, so he knew them all, you know what I mean, Like he you know, this is a weird sup of stuff going on in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: And this Levy name that her mom was.
Speaker 2: They postulate it can go back to the rothschild, but I wasn't going to say it until I until I looked a little deeper.
Speaker 1: But we'll just.
Speaker 2: Say possible, right, Yes, you guys are on point tonight today.
Speaker 1: Oh that's hysterical. That's great.
Speaker 3: I love it. Oh glad people understood what I was saying. I felt bad, but.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it actually came out in these recent papers that they had to admit that they knew him and knew him from a very young age. There were pictures, so there's troop photos with them all together, and he was like, yeah, I knew him. Yeah whatever. But that was back clear back when they just never released it. And I'm like, okay, so we've got this French connection through New Orleans. We've got these connections through the rich people and equestrian stuff and possible a rothschild with this mom. Now I can't say that for sure until I deep dive that more. But Blackjack himself, he's this, you know, fancied chants guy. But like, honestly, at that point in time, he should have had a harder time making society than he did being very dark. They called him black Jack because he was dark, I mean period. So I mean I find it weird that they still put her in. She must have some sort of background if that's all he's got, and money that ain't enough to be a president's wife.
Speaker 1: Sorry, she's got to have something.
Speaker 5: Better, wasn't I mean, like you say, Society or Cincinnatus, that there was some sort of underlying French connection.
Speaker 8: To all of this.
Speaker 5: I think no one really points the finger at that, and how they leave that out. They always say, Oh, it's a Jews, or oh it's a Germans, or oh it's this. Nobody ever says French are involved and France has I think, wasn't. I think that's told to me. If you want to learn the language of labor, then learn Spanish. If you want to learn the language of politics, learn French.
Speaker 1: And she knew both very well.
Speaker 2: Now, I did read this weird thing, and I'll tell you guys it, but this is very conspiratorial and I have no proof. But they say that the night before Jack died, that she gave her first time ever a speech in Spanish, and if you listen to it backwards, it was crazy like I love the Devil and Illuminati and blah blah blah and this is goodbye.
Speaker 1: And I was like, WHOA.
Speaker 2: I didn't put it in here because it seemed nuts but fun fun to chat about.
Speaker 1: I just can't vet it.
Speaker 6: I'd like to check that out. I've never even heard of this speech.
Speaker 1: It was weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said, only if you play it backwards, and it was like all this stuff about it, and somebody got really into it. Now I don't know. I mean, yeah, that's the timeframe of stuff like that. But then she's like a one brilliant if she can say it backwards I mean gesh in another language.
Speaker 1: But they said she had a hard time with it.
Speaker 2: She kept stepping over her words, but she was very fluent and so it didn't make sense, and that it also didn't jive together. Well so maybe so, but it was just a big conspiracy thing. I couldn't bet it. So that's why it's not in the photos. Because fun to talk about, however, right, you know idea? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just want to twist us in fun fact, if any twin Peak fans whenever they show people in the uh the like lodge or that red room and it sounds like they're talking backwards almost, he actually made those people read those lines backwards and then he played it backwards the audio to make it sound like it was backwards but speaking forwards. So those people actually had to do those lines like actually talking backwards.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Well, I mean I know, it was a big deal back then.
Speaker 2: They used to always say, like if you played Beatles songs or whatever backwards, you know, was this big thing. So maybe, I mean, if she's that dialed in and she is obviously gifted from like possibly mk Ultra, like maybe that, you know. But I do find it very strange that he ends up appointed to the Incess Committee. I mean that anytime you see some weird stuff like that and people are going to say, oh, he's just a good guy and want to be over it. Okay, he had enough clubs under his belt and he was busy, like it just seems.
Speaker 1: Strange to me. But I can't prove any of that.
Speaker 6: But this INCESC Committee, Uh, let.
Speaker 1: Me find it. It just seemed strange.
Speaker 6: I'm familiar with it. But I'm interested in the early on set of the FBI because it involves the Bonaparte family, a different French chapter society, Cincinnati family.
Speaker 3: Yes, talked about them last night somehow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Napoleon because he likes to do Egyptian ancient His interest was not the mounds or was ancient Egypt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bees. The bees for him is gigantic.
Speaker 2: I want to get this guy on to do a show about these bees because the bees they sewed him on to their Bonaparte he actually sewed them onto his inauguration cloak because they were all about the bees.
Speaker 1: And then you think about.
Speaker 2: The Mormons, and you think about the Martinists, and yeah, and the Masons and the Beehive States, and.
Speaker 6: As we Joseph Smith was the society, Well, Joseph Smith would have been the same group membership as Napoleon the society since me.
Speaker 2: And claims and it was, and claims that he's what a Merivingian. Well, that was the sign of the Merivingians was the bee. So I'm just like, okay, weird, that's weird. Yeah, I mean I can't prove anything here nor there about it other than the cloak had be sowned on it because there's pictures and they talked about it. So I mean that that part you can prove, but the rest no, I mean, you know, we know that they're hiding me and you have talked about this JJ family members that are royals out of nowhere inside Mormons, and that doesn't make any sense to me. Like my great great grandpa was in South Africa and he's in the line like the key of England right now is my tenth great grandpa, not ten times removed, none of that.
Speaker 1: He is straight up up the line.
Speaker 2: So why was this uncle of mine all hell bent to come to Utah and be a poor farmer?
Speaker 1: It doesn't make it.
Speaker 6: I think another argument that you made that you're that one forefather of yours is allegedly the son of King King George.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's this is yeah, the illegitimate son legitimate talbot yep. And so I mean it's strange, interesting character. Yeah, yeah, it's weird. It's really weird when you I mean, he founded a whole city in South Africa. He was doing well for himself, like he why would he leave that to just come here and be a dirt poor farmer like my family never had any money, like, and they begged him to come back because he ended up being one of the only male. This is all from FamilySearch dot Org. I don't know this much about my family. I just had to go in there and people put like documents and stuff in there. But they'd asked for him to come back over and over and he was like, no, I'm not coming. I think he was afraid to be killed, to be honest, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: Well, I think what you're describing with those circumstances is not all that different from the Bvia circumstances, with this weird soup of these bloodlines and this kind of spooky activity, if you will, and speaking to the French connection on the French side and how deep they are in America from the onset well, and this rift of these different this factional war between the Society of Cincinnati. Well, the king, the future king of France following the revolution, King Louis Phillippe number two, he was hiding out in Claremont County, Ohio, undern assumed identity as a school teacher during the revolution, and he was he was a member of the society. He fought in the war, but then you know, left France during the war as they got banned and he would later be installed as the king who Napoleon would then later overthrow, right and that all that mixed. But anyhow, King Louis Philippe was a member of the society and turned on the society and you know, guillotine, a couple generals, threw a couple more in prison, banded Lafayette, that kind of thing. But nonetheless, prior to that, he was hiding out in America, you know, so in a society city in America.
Speaker 1: They're all related. Like every time I go down my family.
Speaker 2: Tree, it's like George Washington and Jefferson and dud Dad and all these really crazy and Elvis, you know, and and like all.
Speaker 1: These people, Marilyn Monroe is one. Like they're all related. So it's not it's like that kid that did the book report about all the presidents being related and all that. It's true because I can see it like in my own branch, Like, I mean, my dad was related to JFK.
Speaker 2: Side and guess who else which I didn't know, String from Wisconsin that the LDS String, the.
Speaker 1: Weird guy, do you know?
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's my non Mormon relative, which was hysterical because I was like, of course, it just cracked me up.
Speaker 6: But because every kind of Mormon, yeah he was.
Speaker 1: I could see it because he was out there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's funny to me to see it in your own line when you look and everybody's related to everybody if you're related to one of them. So obviously they were doing something with bloodlines here. Clearly it doesn't matter I'm not trying to be like ooh, look at me, but like you go down that line, then the medici's come up too. You know, all these people come up in my line, the house Subourbon comes up. All these people just pop pop pop. So I'm like, okay, clearly, and then they're related to all the presidents. And I'm like, so I think JJ's right. They just burying people here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think it does matter though, right, because we're sold a different narrative than these circumstances. Right, We're sold this is everyone has a chance to be present. And I can tell you that's not true. You have right genes in your body to get that make that happen, you know what I mean. We're so that you know, these rural bloodlines don't matter in America. I can tell you that's not true. I mean it's these are these ideas are ridiculous. And then they we're sould Diana.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're saying nowhere, Yeah, like she didn't she's related.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's okay, Well, any of these people come out of nowhere. Right if you look at the through the lens of this weird parapolitical stuff with as you point out, with all the JFK stuff. It starts painting a vast different picture of society in history that we currently understand. And that's probably my most that's when I when I talk about the society of Cincinnati and how all these when I talk about my own families. I've been getting some heat about this recently because I like to routinely comment on Charles Manson and I being being cousins from Pikeville, Kentucky. Yeah, some people don't like, don't like to hear you bragging about being cousins with the serial killer. I'm like, all right, whatever, But my point being is, you know these people, we know these people's names, is because they're part of the family. This is this is not as structure we're sold as far as organizing principles of society here in America, but it is the reality of what we're dealing with exactly.
Speaker 2: And so, like you said, like nothing is happenstance. So they had a plan when they came here, and they and it's clearly not tracking.
Speaker 1: Get real. Yeah, let's get real.
Speaker 2: And then we have the big grab of twenty twenty and then everybody gets all into DNA stuff and then all of a sudden Howard Hughes's dude is like all putting in all the computer things and taking a risk of being fired by pouring that computer database from where back to Hitler it went through IBM. So it all makes sense that they're looking for all of this. I think that they tried to keep track of it, and then as things, you know, got more spread out and the Mormons had too many wives into many kids. I think that not just here but anywhere, they've lost some of it and they're trying to find it. I really do you know. I know that's really conspiratorial, but I do know this.
Speaker 8: I agree with you, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 6: Itually agree with you. I just think that their mission is going to always fail.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yeah, I mean yeah.
Speaker 6: I think it's part of the alien cargo Colt concept that I like to look at these groups through their lens, like whatever mission or goals are trying to achieve, they're so off base of reality of what those what they're actually trying to achieve, you know, like the Islanders doing dances to get g I. Joe to drop off more palettes of suppose that will never happen no matter how many dances you do right, no matter whatever these folks are up to, and they're collective organized, you know, games in shanigans, like they're never going to achieve it because it's a fictional goal. It's it's not a real thing.
Speaker 2: Well, and to Lisa's point, I'm like, Okay, all of these people are here and this weird stuff is happening, and we've got the genetic control with the Mormons.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing the DAP did.
Speaker 2: He got arrested the very day all of the board of twenty three meters quit and I've got the screenshot for that, and and I'm like, look, that can't just be random timing, Like, let's get rose contrived.
Speaker 8: It was a percent.
Speaker 5: And everybody yeah right before that, yeah, yeah, Well the fact that it was going to go bang Upton, that means that now it's up for sale, someone's going to buy it, right, And now it's the whole the whole gig is that the people that were behind twenty three in me was Alphabet, right, I mean.
Speaker 2: Right, and Alphabet is Alphabet is one of the top ten investors of the Mormon Church.
Speaker 5: Right, I mean Sergey Brynn is married to the Wojiski, Right, family or a now they're divorced, whatever, But how do you have twenty three in me and YouTube in your back pocket?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Oh? Because YouTube? I know. I know how about YouTube because that.
Speaker 2: Twenty three and me was owned by the Wartiski and her.
Speaker 1: Sister owns YouTube.
Speaker 2: And she died and her son died, so they just swooped it all up. It's like a Clinton path. I hate to say, right, that's me, but I mean, yeah, I don't know. They seem to choose death over anything else, you know, and I do. I did read in her memoirs also that at one point Jack put her in in a mental place because she was drinking so much and stuff, and it was all on the hush hush. So if he did that and they really thought that she might get compromised, that would piss her off. Plus I read that now I haven't checked the name on this, but I did read that Marilyn and her were seeing the same psychiatrist, if it's the one for when she died. That guy, that guy was completely implicated in that whole situation.
Speaker 1: But his nurse was a Mormon, so.
Speaker 6: Interesting. I mean, there was only one Mormon ward in DC at that time, I believe mm hm.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: And there's some comments in the this comment is interesting here about you all and that he's involved with the whole sex scandal the hambling victims.
Speaker 1: And if that's true, that's a huge drappit hole. I mean, that's wild.
Speaker 2: So that goes into a whole mess, so which I'd like.
Speaker 6: To talk and ask you what did Marilyn ever?
Speaker 2: Oh, I just don't want to lose everything I have, because everybody that it has ever talked about the Hambling cases on podcasts disappears.
Speaker 1: So they just quit.
Speaker 2: Like the last girl that did it, she went on the big show, right, and then all of a sudden, now she just does a baking show. I'm like, what she was great? Yeah, and I was like, that's weird, okay, hmm. Whatever paid her off or she got scared, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So it's weird.
Speaker 2: If you look into Sam's stuff that he's put out and just put in Mormon, she'll come right up.
Speaker 1: So I can't remember her name right now, but she disappeared. She just quit.
Speaker 2: She didn't say like I'm gonna stop after this season. It was like and tomorrow and then there was no tomorrow.
Speaker 1: When she got promoted, right, Yeah, she's now a cook for weed like she whatever. I'm like, Okay, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Seems completely left filled for a girl that was going after really serious journalism.
Speaker 1: But I mean that's fine, I guess.
Speaker 2: And then everybody moved to Scotland and they don't eat children because they said so.
Speaker 3: So I wanted to bring up before this is for me Jill or queen.
Speaker 1: Somebody just said it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it was maybe the same for other people, but I think just from the simple fact of like, guess, going through school history at some point when you start getting to like, I guess current world what's going on, France always seems to play that whole neutral thing. So like I just guess, like maybe subconsciously, even just from then, I never really thought much of them, but like you know, now, I guess as a conspiracy theorism and occultist. I'm just like, I don't buy that anymore. Meant to look over there and oh, yeah, they're just doing nothing. They have nothing to say about this that I get involved.
Speaker 8: Well exactly.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly, so it's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, we're not getting involved, but we're sending this too early.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the time that they came over and started America. Everybody wants to talk about Scottish Right, Scottish Right, Scottish Rite, but it's too new at that time. As far as organization, it makes more sense that it would be something like Martinism or one of those branches that actually practice magic, which is sawmonic magic, which would explain a lot about like occultism in the government and these things that they've been caught doing, like at cerned in different places, like weird stuff that you know is not supposed to happen, right, but then that gets into a weird thing with you.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 6: Do you think the Martinists in the in the Scottish Right match together in France there in the early seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 1: So Martinism is actually.
Speaker 6: I think the Scottish Rite invaded France in seventeen twenty. Maybe they they were.
Speaker 2: Martinism is a practicing branch, so they just actually performed magic instead of just talking about it. So they are an actual solomonic magic practitioner. One So and Cagliostro at the same time, so three of them started it. I do have a show on this I can't remember what number it is, but you guys see Martinism in it, and it talks all about how these three guys brought it about. But Cagliostro took off and he took it one way, and that's like the ninety something degrees. And then you know the guy that it's actually named after, he went more Order of the Heart and he decided it was too scary. And I don't know what he saw, but you know, pslomonic magic is not to be messed with really unless you absolutely know.
Speaker 1: What you're doing.
Speaker 2: And even then a lot of practitioners were like, no, Jinn has told me himself like that, yeah, you it's it can be scary. So I mean that guy he decided just to be the Sacred Heart part, and then this other one he went through and made like the Martinist part, and and so it goes into, uh, the big one that Sir Hans Sirhan was involved in Amerik.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a order.
Speaker 6: I'd be interested to know the epicenter of those activities.
Speaker 4: And oh, go ahead, Nick, I was just saying, Aymork is like a mail order kind of two please.
Speaker 2: But back then, but back then, I don't know, because they were talking about Sir Hans, Sir Hand going to Manly p Hall's lectures and so you know, then we get into some weird stuff. So again that that psychiatrist came out later saying that he had hypnotized him, and so then they and then he died. Then the prostitutes and thing he told them, and then he died.
Speaker 6: I don't know enough about Martinism, I do, I do. I am interested to know that the epicenter of these activities, they're hotty with the early French onset of Scottish right, because there was a Scotsman by the name of Andrew Ramsey who came to France I think around seventeen twenty, and he's allegedly the guy who introduces Scottish rite freemason or France. But he's also allegedly a member of the Priory of Psion and best friends with folks like Alexander Pope and Sir Isaac Newton. So the dudes integrated into all sorts of magical activities in France, and he's the guy that brings Scottish rights. So I am curious to know kind of that where producers there in the early seventeen hundreds there.
Speaker 5: JJ the whole Nazi thing, it wasn't I mean, they went into France and confiscated all of the freemasonry stuff.
Speaker 8: It was not a war of it's.
Speaker 5: The war of conquering or absorbing all of the magical knowledge. That's what.
Speaker 3: Italy into Ethiopia. It is still occult stuff.
Speaker 1: Correct, This is why we went to war with them, and why did we go in into the Middle East too to get Nimrod stuff, I believe.
Speaker 2: You know, And so hey, what's up, Tim. But I did want to answer Valo the Valo question. I did have an interview with Lori, Valo's niece, and I will be putting that up pretty soon. And you know, it was very It was hard for her. You know, she's JJ's aunt on that side, so it was really sad for her. And she's a nice lady. She does podcasts on it, So yeah, just sad.
Speaker 4: One thing I did want to add real quick about Martinism before we move on or whatever, where I forget I don't know much about it, but when I was getting interested in joining something to sort of like figuring out like what's going on in these orders or like what's magic. You know, I've mentioned it multiple times. I really I would have preferred the Golden Down. There wasn't one near me. Again, I wasn't all that all that about the OTO because of Crowley's association or you know how just whatever. And I knew freemasonry was just going to take way too long because I knew somebody who was in the OTO and freemasonry, and they had told me, they said, the only other thing I could think of maybe, they said, try the Martinists. They said, you will walk inside the door and you'll be able to practice magic as if the Golden Doorn or the Oto.
Speaker 3: You won't have to wait like freemason me.
Speaker 4: And he even said that he's again and they do actually kind of do things as in like freemasonry will do. He's like maybe every one every year or every two years, they'll they'll go on a cruise together and they'll put money together and the lodge will actually go out and do something, he said. But he did say that, you know, occultism and magic will be right there for you to play with as soon as you walk in the door.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's irresponsible, knowing that it's solomonic magic and knowing how many things can go wrong, you know.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, in my opinion.
Speaker 6: Do they have chicka golfs like the Freemasons do?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 6: Just your friendly neighborhood ceremonial magicians cooking some chili.
Speaker 1: Hey, we could ask some of them. I think there's some.
Speaker 4: Then, and then right next to that, after you don't want that, you can go to the Lions the Lions club set up and get your eyes checked.
Speaker 3: You know he got.
Speaker 6: And then if you want, you can go talk about club on your way out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go stop at the Rotary Club. They'll drop you off a lady bird Lake.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: This is why we're not supposed to take us right. This is this gets into complications that are just massive. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like there's a lot of efferey going on here. I'm on you know, I'm on the side of that. This is all related.
Speaker 2: I think JJ has got a really good point with the Society of Cincinnati on a lot of this. We see all these societies coming up and I'm like, Okay, they're not in this just for games. And I don't think they're just in it for money either. I think there's some bloodlines that talk here.
Speaker 6: Exactly.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 6: Behind this there's some LOGISTI yeah, but it's one thing to track it. But like then how do you get these folks to intermarry? Like there's somebody, I don't know, folks tracking these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's somebody given the orders. It's the unknown superior that gives the orders.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, these maybe ultra terrestrial type characters that are giving these words. I don't know, but somebody, somebody is tracked these things.
Speaker 2: We go back to the seance of the Nine that's involved in this JFK part, and it really makes you wonder. You know, all of those people at that seance that we talked about. That seance was super important. With the people that were there. They were all the old money families. They were all that like the Morgans and the I can't remember all of them now, but they were very they were all the top echelon basically, and so and Doulas's girlfriend was there, Doulas's girl, and Ruth.
Speaker 1: Payne, Ruth Payne was there.
Speaker 2: The senior Ruth Paine, not not the younger, but Michael Payne's mother that worked for Bell Helicopter was there.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 6: They're friendly Nazis bell helicopters exactly.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and then they've got all this forbidden knowledge and they're building helicopters. It's fine. They brought some stuff here that is very strange. And then you get into you know, Parsons and all these people are like inner woven somehow, people that you would never think were like it makes no sense.
Speaker 6: He's another character Society Cincinnati Heritage. He recent discovery of mine. I've been I've been going deep on the occult genealogies of America. Here the occult characters. After looking at all the Justice Smith stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, it's crazy. I think they lie about Justicph Smith's kids. I think there's definitely some extra kids, but they get yeah, yeah, I did see that they had paid off certain well I can't prove the payoff part. I did see that they had certain people that they asked to never take a genealogy test. But that's not going to work because what about all their kids and their kids and there. I mean, I don't know, there must be like a tracking, like you said, on certain blood lines and they just probably knew it and say.
Speaker 1: Ah, that was a string. I don't know who blame it on someone else.
Speaker 5: For most of what I assume, the Abrahamic religions center their faith on not being of this world, to not attach yourself to earthly realms. Yet in Genesis and in all of the abraham religious texts, they begin with telling you bloodlines. Why would that matter? Right, It's it does matter, it does matter.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I agree. I mean, you know, there's they dedicate a whole lot of the Bible too, and they begat and begat and begat. Okay, so they're begatting, And yeah, I think the bloodlines are tainted.
Speaker 1: I do think that they.
Speaker 2: Have taken the DNA from Nimrod and used it for their purposes. Because he became a mighty man of old. He wasn't one to begin with. And I do find it very strange and interesting that how did he do that? He put on the garment, right, the nakashious garment. That's how he became a mighty mani old. And what do the Mormons wear a special garment? You bet you're ass they do. So between that and their sinews talk at the veil and all that crap, I'm like, oh my gosh, this is serious. They know and I think that's why they're flexing right now, where it's all over that they've boughten like Westminster Abbey.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 2: And also it's all over that they built their temple right down the street from the Vatican, but Salt Lake City is now remodeled just like the Vatican and like a keyhole. And they took out the Living Waters fountain, which was hugely important for LDS people, and replaced it with a big New World Order flag display and tell them to be good global citizens. I mean, they're not even trying anymore. They're not even hiding it anymore.
Speaker 8: So they're competing.
Speaker 5: They're competing with They're competing with the Catholics to be the number one religion because at some point, I think there has to be a religion that supersedes all of them. If they're going to do this New World Order, there has four one religion that they.
Speaker 2: Right, or they'll they want to be there, or they'll be like the Freemasons and say, well, as long as you believe in God, and we're all Freemasons together, we'll just all run this bitch together.
Speaker 1: But they're all fighting about who gets to be the boss.
Speaker 2: And that's where they're I think they're going to implode, to be honest, because they're all a bunch of younger, crazy people.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, it's weird.
Speaker 6: My money's down. They're gonna they're all going to come together like Voltron, all these ancient alien cargo cults, the Vatican included, and they're going to come together like Vultron, blast off this planet, leave the rest of us alone.
Speaker 1: Well, let them go, geeesh, let's please go, Yes, please go. Yeah, exactly, go to Mars. Get your elon and go to Mars.
Speaker 6: Right, Republican exactly see you you know what I'm talking about, ship.
Speaker 1: Out here exactly.
Speaker 2: Strange, very strange. But yeah, I think you know, the nods to you know, Jupiter being their god. I mean, it's all very it's all very strange.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it's funny. What's his name, Mcrone. When he first got into office, speaking of France, he had said, I want to rule like Jupiter.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, well Jupiter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all over those parchments for Joseph and his family and you know, yeah, the Jupiter talisman. He had all these things. And when I did my show at Chen, it's not out yet, but it will be. And we went deep into that Jupiter thing. And I'm telling you guys like they know stuff that were never even as much as I could study or as much as I collaborate with people, we're never going to have it all. But isn't it the best cover that they take their missionaries at eighteen and two years they go away like they're probably just going to mystery schools. That's my guess on the really the elites anyway, but not not the normal people of course. Yeah, weird, weird gets weird. Oh definitely, I thought it was Harris. I guess you wrap it up here, right?
Speaker 6: I actually so if you're if you were done with some of that stuff. I had a fun fact to Mormon stuff I wanted to share with you that I discovered Jodge. So I don't remember where I came across this, and I may have actually sent you nowe. I don't recall either. But Gavin Newsom's father had an attorney. There were the Getty Foundation people out there in California who was an SS officer. He worked, he's his mentor whatever business business associate or whatever in this mix. And when he got out as an SS officer, He marries a Mormon and an old folks down in southern California and claims to be Mormon citizen, gets shipped out of the country.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the officer, Yeah, this is like so by the time he gets out in like eighty one, I think he's living in an old folks home in southern California. Again, very big time Getty's Newsome's all that stuff there in California, doing business business stuff with him for years after all the spook activity's an SS officer stuff because I think he was part of the Brian Hurt Galen network after the war, and you know, all this stuff gets out and he's like, oh, no, I'm a Mormon now. I married this Mormon lady in this old folks home and you know, so he's trying to get charges. Was I'm a Mormon now?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: But he must know something, right, He must say something about California, right, He must know who runs California. Right. Maybe it's not Gettys. Maybe it is the Mormons. He already worked for the Getties, he already knew them, right, Why would he need to go Mormon?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, I'll tell you what I think.
Speaker 2: Sometimes as Bill Schnellenbaum, I can't remember how to say his last name kind of came out. Yes, he said that they told him, if you ever get in trouble, go be a Mormon.
Speaker 1: So maybe that was the card he you pulled. I don't know, that's wild.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think they're definitely appear to be the underdog. But I even saw this morning on my phone that it said soon they will not have to use their tithing at all at all to do their investments because they're so wealthy. So yeah, there's there. And you know, they threw out the case. They threw out the case about their financials. They threw it out, the enzyme peak stuff. No, they just threw it out day before yesterday or something. Judge said, they don't have to tell you what they use their money for.
Speaker 1: All that money.
Speaker 2: Terriable donations from their people, and they don't have to explain themselves.
Speaker 1: Pretty bad. So yeah, I think they're flexing all kinds.
Speaker 2: I think these nWo people, all these people that you know, are obviously hooked together. I think right now they're at this big poker game and they're all kind of putting their cards on the table, like somebody called it, And it's getting close to that because they're doing some weird stuff. So I don't know, let's see, Oh Kevin Newso, yeah, Tim and the Nazis, he's gonna go find that.
Speaker 1: That's a good that's a good one. It's wild and that's weird.
Speaker 2: Did you see did you see the best Friends Society thing for the hym Ones that they were talking about.
Speaker 3: In the chat?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Desert Rain. Yeah, she's she's she's very now on some unique Mormon stuff there herself.
Speaker 1: And awesome background.
Speaker 2: We should check that out because that's the part where the other girl, the chill or Queen, postulated that not just like I postulate it's the elites of the LDS, not the LDS, but she said that there was like a Satanic order inside of it. So we very well maybe talk about the same thing. You know, a lot of people say Sidney Rigden came out there like his people and started like more of a nefarious one.
Speaker 6: So I don't know, No, for sure, there's probably a lot to be said that. And the Hamlins are still down there in Canab. I've looked at the Hamblin's residing in around canob there and there's Hamblin's down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, cannab Is and it's in the middle of ocean.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a big desert patch. Like I don't think you'd want to stay there unless you had a reason. David Kennedy is one I need to take a deep dive on because of Justin's work. We were talking about him possibly being the connector between a lot of these.
Speaker 6: Key David, is this that Mormon fell out of Chicago?
Speaker 2: I can't remember where he's from, but I know me and Justin were talking about possible connects, and I've got a deep dive that I begged him to come back, but he's he's not.
Speaker 1: But miss miss Justin. He's great researcher.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah for real, did amazing work on the show.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: David M. Kennedy, Yes nine, the five to nineteen ninety six. Yeah, yeah, I know who you're talking about. He's an interesting character, isn't.
Speaker 2: He very very He laid out some places that connected to other places that he didn't know mine. We talked one day about the connections and we were like, oh, maybe this is what.
Speaker 1: We've been looking for. So I was hoping, like I said that I waited because I didn't. He said, just go ahead. So yeah, he's not he's not interested. So unfortunately he's great, busy with kids and stuff. I'm sure I get it happens, but yeah, but yeah, this was fun and I learned a bunch. I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Like I said, at the end of this book, I'll see if anything changes. But Nemesis by Peter Evans was one of them. The memoirs book from Jackie herself and then online. Uh, there's a lot, but most of it circulates around how her and her sister treated each other. And you look into dark Jackie or Jackie secrets just being a drunk and her sister fighting with her. You got to be on there forever trying to go through all this stuff because that's all they want to say. I'm like, oh my gosh, but there's a lot more than that with some of these societies she belongs to.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of sold that JFK. Junior was Onassis's kid, so.
Speaker 6: I'm totally sold. Yeah, yeah, I just popped a link for that auto on Bolshwing, the newsom Nazi that turned Mormon to save his save his ass when he already had all the political weight you can. You can imagine at that point, c I A Getty's NEWSMS. He's like, no, no, no, I'm Mormon, though, Now that's really going to save me.
Speaker 1: I'm Mormon. Don't worry about it. I'm Mormon. Well, I guess it didn't, did it. Didn't he get shipped out?
Speaker 6: I think he died in the mix of it. Yeah, I remember correctly. Remember he was he was an elderly fello at the time, obviously.
Speaker 1: So right right. They probably were like, just take care of that, like one extra sleeping pill.
Speaker 6: It's fine, Sea.
Speaker 1: They really love like all the things. It's it's been quite eye opening.
Speaker 2: It's hard because before I did podcasting, I was just like this really like I love America person, and now I'm like, oh, I don't know what to think anymore. Like it's sad because you you know, you grew up with certain things and you think certain things and then you learn the truth and it's yeah.
Speaker 1: Facts are stranger than fiction. So definitely sadly, sadly sadly yes, yea yeap, oh. The Mormons are always there? Why are they always just right there? Like should this book editor thing through me?
Speaker 2: I'm like who the hell is this guy? And then to find out he was actually in Kennedy's you know court at the time.
Speaker 1: Like, basically it was weird. I don't know. I got a deep dive him more. Yeah, weird, weird stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, good job. Everybody chat. Seek to enjoy it. I definitely did. It was all news to me.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, thank you you guys.
Speaker 3: It's got information a lot of good.
Speaker 6: List for sure. Thank you, Heidi. Great stuff. As always. I love talking Mormon stuff here with y'all.
Speaker 1: I love talking to you guys, love being part of the occult rejects. I like how you guys are real. It's awesome, and I love that. I love podcasting in general. So thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: Of course, of course, Uh yeah, I'll wrap it up real quick. Uh, Lisa, thank you very much for joining us. I appreciate it. Uh anything you want to plug or anything for yourself or whatever.
Speaker 8: No, just very much enjoyed the chat.
Speaker 1: Heidi.
Speaker 5: You always bring so much information and very well researched and sourced, and not only bring it and conversated and related to where everybody like picks it up and you're able to absorb it.
Speaker 8: So thank you.
Speaker 5: For that, and JJ of course just you're always fire anyway, so thank you so much for that. Thank you Nick for inviting me to come on. I really enjoyed it. But the only thing you want to plug is the Occult Research Institute dot org even put something up here recently, so yeah, that was it. Just check us out there on Occult Research Insto dot org.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you for minding me. I I gotta post that actually again. Uh and JJ Vance not the vice president. Please let everybody know where they can find your stuff again real.
Speaker 6: Quick, nixt ser I appreciate the invice always JJ Vance not the vice President. Host of Operations GCD coming up here on Wednesday night in our next operation GCD Live the Occult and Oresto teric review of the film the nineteen eighty six cinematic masterpiece film The Golden Child with Nick and Jen the Ninja. So that'll be a good one. But Lisa always always great having a conversation with here on the Occult Rejects and Heidi. I always enjoy the Mormon talking and I definitely appreciate the Bouvia discovery because this French side of the society is when I'm certainly trying to understand. And the more I look at the JFKSE situation, the more I see the society between Oswald and now even Kennedy's wife, is a society family for what is what is going on with these things. But and I don't think it's a society that makes the decisions and everything, but it is. The reason we see these these families involved is because it is these families in these this overarching the family kind of dispute, if you will. But you know, they may not always be making the decisions, but it's always people within these families and members of the society that tend to get involved in these things, especially when you're talking to American conspiracies in the American president because not every American president is a Freemason, but every American president is a member of the Society of Cincinnati with the with the asterisks that I've received emails saying Clinton and Obama or not have not been invited. But look, I don't affirm these people are members that are sending me these emails. I cannot confirm these these assertions that they're making about these these things. But with the exception of those two, every other US residence has been a member of Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Something else with that.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what, real quick before people saw dropping off because we're wrapping up, I'm not gonna forgeret about yah, Heidi, but real quick, I do want to mention Monday night. I think we're gonna go live for this one.
Speaker 3: We are going to have on.
Speaker 4: I think everybody here pretty much. I think Lisa, Lisa can make it. She's been invited. We have an we have an Anne Rice Vampire Cult X. An Rice Vampire Cult member coming on. Sounds very just in case. Yeah, uh, and and Rice was an interview with the vampire. So we're gonna, you know, somebody who was in an Ann Rice Vampire Cults will be coming on and telling her story. So if you want to check out that wild and interesting live, I think Monday night all right, and then Heidi, please let everybody know awesome. I do want to say one last thing I forgot.
Speaker 2: I do want to just tell everybody go look at the poem called the Golden Fleet by Jackie Kennedy. She talks about JFK and the Golden Fleece and him chasing the Golden Fleece.
Speaker 1: It's very occultic.
Speaker 2: So yes, Lisa immediately knew I love it, yep, And so I think she knew what he was up to, and I think she, you know, possibly could have been irritated with I don't know, I don't know, but for.
Speaker 1: Her to write it down, we know it's very occultic in nature.
Speaker 2: So check that out, you guys. Check out everybody's work on here. Everybody's great. Everybody that works with Nick is super amazing with their research, and I just really love being on here.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I will see you guys Monday. Thank you guys for coming and joining and for the awesome talk. Love it.
Speaker 3: Hellyeah, thank you very much, thank you for sure.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: And that is the end of another recall rejection and thank you to everybody in the chat.
Speaker 3: That is what's up. I had a blast today and until the next one, everybody be well later.