Speaker 1: Oh yeah, welcome back to day zero. It's day one ninety three. I am Lindsay Sharman of Roadways dot Org. Here with Corey Hughes of Corey Hughes dot Org, Charlie Robinson at Macro Russians dot io, and x Q four twenty of x Q four twenty dot com. How are we doing? How is fourth of July?
Speaker 2: We're doing good? Paper paper straws are stupid?
Speaker 1: Do you still have them around?
Speaker 2: Well? I went to Smoothie King because I go there. I go there after I after I do my workout Saturday and Sunday. That's my lunch.
Speaker 1: I thought they usually don't do this nonsense.
Speaker 2: Well, they usually don't have them there, but today I don't know if they ran out of the regular plastic straws, but I mean the straw just it just MUSHes the pieces. It's like bullshit, like it's dumb.
Speaker 1: I don't know what bullshit in your food or eating.
Speaker 3: I want to get one of those vampire straws. If you seen that, it's a it's a stainless steel straw and then the last like quarter inch is like a fucking spike, so you can stab people in the heart with it.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Doubles as a weapon. What is your death star orb? Is that your microphone?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's the snowball. That's what makes him so powerful. That's why he's louder than the rest of over powered. Mm hmm that's what it is. But yeah, I feel I felt bad, Like I opened it up and I was like, damn it. You know, I've already made it to the car and they had they had the big straws that were plastic. I say, I should have picked that motherfucker up. I thought they I thought they was gonna be plastic, But it is what it is now I think.
Speaker 4: So you you you instead of getting a plastic straw wrapped in paper, you got a paper straw wrapped in plastic.
Speaker 1: Is that what we're hearing?
Speaker 2: So now they actually wrapped it in paper. They actually wrapped it in paper, So that was that was It's amazing, that's that's mighty white of them. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I just think we should take all liberals and put them in a concentration camp at this point, like you're stupid fuckings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't use those as a weapon. That's what the real plan is.
Speaker 3: You can't really snort coke out of either it'll absorb all your cocaine of the paper.
Speaker 1: That's also not good enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what what do we think we're actually saving? Like, because you know that there's always some type of humanitarian thing about it. You know, it's like, oh, I'm saving such and such. It's kind of like when people are like, oh, man, don't don't throw that paper away. You're you're you're wasting trees. I was like, no, if I don't use any paper, okay, the people who cut logs, they're gonna wake up tomorrow and they're gonna cut trees then. I know because my dad's a logger, Like he didn't wake up every day be like, well you know what, Johnny over there didn't use that stack of paper, so no needed for me to cut trees today. I go get up cut trees like like that's just what's gonna happen. So like all you're wasting it is like they're gonna tip more trees down, so it's gonna be okay, just settle down. There's gonna be more paper, solid good.
Speaker 1: They're saving the turtles, you know, the turtle, the one turtle, one time got a straw its nose, so no one can have straws.
Speaker 2: Now, right, Oh is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I'm sorry for the turtle. I don't want turtles to suffer. I just think it's very unlikely that the straw actually up like ends up a turtle's nose.
Speaker 2: Well, the turtles have that plight anyway where they where they go and get born into sand, and they got to try to make it to the ocean. That that's real ship right there, that's the real ship. I'm like, hey, you know what I'm saying, Survival of the feat is at its finest. You see after that, maybe yeah, yeah, you shouldn't have made it off that beachy.
Speaker 3: So I heard I heard that that plastic island isn't real. There is no plastic island.
Speaker 1: No, I mean they act like it's a fucking island. You can go walk on.
Speaker 3: Her, right, That's what I thought. No, but it.
Speaker 1: Actually just like the water has a higher concentration of microplastics dissolved into it, which is still gross. And but it's like, by no means an island or anything.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, here's the thing. Every goddamn year, our fucking life expectancy gets longer. It's like eighty six years old or something like that. Like, I'm still waiting for microplastics.
Speaker 2: It's for women, that's for women.
Speaker 3: Microplastics and fucking glycas and fucking chemicals that make you gay and all the shit. I'm waiting for that to start killing people because I haven't seen any evidence of it yet, Like none, it does zero road. Microplastics don't seem to do a fucking thing in my balls.
Speaker 2: Measures I still get regular rich thought by now. The microplastics with a damn she took this pash away from me.
Speaker 3: I'm still breathing. Dick still works. I don't get it. What's wrong with the microplastics.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess the microplasts might be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but hey, I like it when I run across tiktoking. You got all these gurus, they're like, oh, yes, all this stuff and this and that. It's like, don't eat this because this is what's taking you out. Then motherfuckers died for you. Wheel smoking cigarette, drinking liquor and.
Speaker 3: All that they get or some shit. That's some something stupid.
Speaker 1: I really fucking wonder sometimes, if, like you know, there's this whole thing about tobacco or nicotine rather that might be helpful and wording off spike proteins or the proliferation of them or something like this. And then you know, people have said maybe drinking alcohol hard alcohol like kills off the parasites and your liver and your system. And I'm like, so maybe we should be smoking and drinking all this.
Speaker 3: My grandmother lived in ninety two years old and she smoked cigarettes and drank whiskey every fucking day of her life.
Speaker 1: You hear this ship all the time, and You're like, maybe it's fighting off all the other things that are killing us.
Speaker 3: Otherwise I'm gonna are smoking and drinking again.
Speaker 2: I building resilience.
Speaker 1: There's just a good way to have like nicotine, though, Like I want if you had like a fucking hardcore like organic just like full on cigars, just rolled up tobacco leaf or something like, maybe that'd be great. But we don't really have this. Everything it gives you like sinus issues, it gives you various cancer because they add all these chemicals and ship to it. But if you could just get nicotine somehow, like it'd be fine. You'd be addicted to it. It's still addictive. But like it doesn't heart hurt you. Actually, the nicotine itself just.
Speaker 2: All theod per forms the peer. They don't want you to get the pure form because that would be that would open your mind up to a whole sea of different things. They can't have that, you know, keep that on the lox.
Speaker 1: I have like a company though that's making like nicotine patches that don't have the chemicals in the glue. They don't have the chemicals in the patch. It's just nicotine and like different herbs and ship I don't know, we'll see. Maybe maybe I'll try it out, see if it gets me brashes.
Speaker 2: I mean there's potential, but it's just like, you know, somebody keeps telling me that you only get one life, so I mean you might as well do some shit you want to do during that thing, you know. Yeah, it's like it's like, man, it's like I gotta tiptoe. Yeah, I got a tiptoe through this whole motherfucker. Man, shit, let me do. Let me do something I want to do. They're like, man, that can't That sugar is bad for you. That cake, I'm like, you told me I only get one of these, so let me eat my cake. Though back to fuck up. I ain't eating it all day.
Speaker 3: The sugar thing. I can totally get on board with not wanting to eat it, but it doesn't change the fact that I ate like half a box of cookies in the last twenty four hours. And if I get snap my fingers and not be addicted to sugar anymore, I would do it in a fucking heartbeat. But let me tell you, give about three o'clock, I ain't had no sugar in me, and god damn it, I start jonesing for like a fucking pepsi or something, the worst thing you can ever put in your body.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's the parasites talking. That's what they want. He said, give me sugar.
Speaker 3: So they learned that the diabetes isn't caused by sugar.
Speaker 1: It's caused by electric Well, also.
Speaker 3: If they found that it's it's caused by a certain fermenting of things that get trapped of sugars that get trapped in your system.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: So it doesn't have anything to do with how much sugar you eat. It's whether or not this sugar gets trapped and fermented in certain parts of your like endocrine system and different things like that.
Speaker 1: So it makes so much sense because there was all these studies of all these cultures Hawaii included that did have tons and tons of sugar and didn't have diabetes and didn't have cancer and didn't have all the shit, and then they got fucking telegraph poles and electric poles and shit, and then they started getting diabetes. So like it must do something to.
Speaker 3: I'm sure the American doesn't help. The American diet doesn't help it at all. I'm sure, but it isn't the sole cause it's looking like it's mostly genetic.
Speaker 1: It's like dys biosis. There's some sort of fucking chemical shit going wrong inside of you which is not helped by all the poisons and all the electric smog you walk through every day.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, that's true, but I don't know that's It's something about there's something about a soft drink that's cold and fully carbonated when you open, when you pop it open and you take a sip out of it and like make sure your face fold in. It's like, man, I mean like I don't know. For me, that's I love that beginning notion of it, and then like four ounces into it, I'm like Okay, I'm done with this, you know what I'm saying. It's just that at that initial rush and then I'm like, okay, that's why my girlfriend only gets eight outs drinks. I can only drink about six.
Speaker 3: I call those I call those guilt free cokes because they're small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 3: It's eight twelve, so there's no guilt attached to them.
Speaker 2: Drink.
Speaker 1: They just do cane, sugar and herbs and ship is good. It's so delicious.
Speaker 3: I try them. I try them. Jones sodas that are supposed to be like cane and they suck.
Speaker 1: Dude, They're so disgusted. That's like seven times the sugar of a normal soda.
Speaker 3: That's the same thing with like person his wife. They eat that fucking syrup that's supposed to gave syrup that's supposed to be a replacement for sugar, and when you look at it, one teaspoon of it has like thirty grams of sugar.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I don't really understand the agave push. It's like just the same to your body as cane sugar. I understand like liking other sugars, but they're not like better or worse for you.
Speaker 3: No, if it tastes good, it's not good for you, that's all it.
Speaker 1: High fructose corn syrup is bad for you.
Speaker 3: Like objectively, they're supposed to be eating like raw liver and fucking you know, fish eyes and stuff.
Speaker 1: Salt and yeah, I almost died last weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was it aids?
Speaker 1: No? It was a physical attack?
Speaker 4: Was it a combo?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I took fucking clindamycin, which is an antibiotic. So this is actually my second time taking it. I had a titanium rod placed in my jaw, and so as a precaution, they prescribe you antabiotics recently.
Speaker 3: Huh like recently?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a week and a half ago.
Speaker 3: You had a thing putting your jaw a week ago. Yeah, you sound fine. You shouldn't be it shouldn't it be all like in a fucking brace and shit.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's a tiny little pole. They just like drill it up into your jaw. It's very minor, it's not. The major surgery was in November when they like had to extract all of my ship from my jocks that was infected, at which point I was almost dying as well. So I took cleind of mice in that time because I actually had a really really horrendous infection in my face and I had to get rid of it or else I would die. And this time they did it as like a precaution because they're like, well, we did like drill something into your jaw, you know, just in case there's some bacteria. And usually my whole life, I would have never taken it. I would have been like, I'm not infected, I don't need this. But because I almost died in November and my life was saved by taking the antabotics, my brain was like you have to take these or your die, you know, Like I didn't think it through at all. So I just took these antibiotics. They're super hardcore clindamycin, and uh. After I was done taking all ten days of it, three pills a day, ten days. A day later, I went into anaphalactic response and fucking my whole like body was like swollen, My eyes were swelling shut. I looked like I had been in boxing, like Rocky and shit like it was just like disgusting and brutal. I was covered in like rashes, my gumbs and my lips started swelling up. I had some steroids in my cupboard because I just keep all of my uh prescriptions that I don't take, you know, just in case. So I was like, maybe I'll take these steroids. It held like a tiny bit, but then it like started swelling again. My lungs were hurting, I couldn't breathe well. At this point, I like probably should have been in the hospital or having called nine one one, but I'm very, very stubborn, and I didn't want to go to the hospital, and so I got an emergency telehealth visit, which is pretty cool. I'm pretty glad they do those, because the lady was like, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: This is really sad.
Speaker 1: You should probably fucking have gone to the hospital, but here's this prescription. Got these hardcore steroids and these hardcore other drugs and took them and it finally started going down. But it was like a multi day ordeal, which could have very easily killed me or landed me in the hospital for longer. So now I'm on like a three week recovery path. Finally all the symptoms are gone or whatnot. The really, really horrible ironic thing to me is, right before that reaction started, I also had a migraine, which is already one of the worst things you can experience in life. And I was like begging God to kill me, which anyone who's had a migraine can relate to, and had the worst cramps I've ever had, maybe in my entire life, which felt like my intestines and my body was just being like ripped apart from the inside. So I was in double horrifying pain and then went into life threatening reactions. Yeah, all within like twenty four hours of each other. That was my weekend. That was my fourth of July.
Speaker 2: So so you telling me it won't obey.
Speaker 1: It, it was Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 2: I mean and look from what you just said, like and then I see you now and you look like Lindsay, you know what I'm saying, Like normal.
Speaker 1: I don't feel it, fully, but I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, That's what I was saying. It's like, it's like your recovery is impeccable. There's about it.
Speaker 1: I'm like frustrated with it because I'm like, dude, it's a week later and I'm still covered in this rash and like really tired all the time. But people are like, no, that's you just went through like when your body goes through a life threatening crisis. It like takes a long time to get your energy back to normal. And I'm like, oh, okay, I have high expectations of myself.
Speaker 3: That sucks the one died and stuff. But I missed Fish. That's worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, may I sit.
Speaker 3: So I was only going to go one day anyway, because anybody who knows Bolder at all knows Boulder like that place can't handle fifty thousand people driving into town. It just can't. And I only have my motorcycle to ride down there. And it was like, what the fuck? This is terrible, and I was feeling like shit. I worked myself to exhaustion for the previous week and a half and I was I didn't sleep almost the night before. I stayed at my friend's house. We saw the Fish Show on TV and that was really cool. But I could kind of tell what we were in for, and I was like, I could spend another one hundred bucks in gas and fucking bullshit and getting there and all this stuff, or I could just fucking sit at home. And it was like, yeah, I'm just gonna stay home.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you did that.
Speaker 3: There's set turned out to be. It was turned out to be really nothing, Like, it wasn't worth my effort to go down there. I hate to say that, but I've been to one hundred and fifty fucking shows, you know what I mean? Like I can, I can. This was no big deal.
Speaker 1: Is this the first one you've ever chosen to miss?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I missed when they came to Denver in like whenever COVID was happening. When we got here, it must have been twenty twenty one, they were still doing COVID measures and I said below me, I'm not fucking taking a test to go see fish. You can fuck right off, fuck you. That's how it was. So I will not take a test for anybody ever.
Speaker 4: No, I never took a test.
Speaker 2: A multiple multiple choice tastes that tastes, well, you said they taste. I don't think they're going I don't think they're gonna do the taste thing anymore that I think that that was.
Speaker 3: It was so unconstitutional, it's unbelievable. They just got in corporate America to go along with it and to fucking steal your rights from you. Fuck off, Like didn't make sense. No, okay, so that's time to anything they ever do this shit, I'm gonna sneak into the stores and shop lift. That's what I'm gonna fucking do. Fuck these people, yea.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and then claim you're black, you know, and then you'll be good. That's all you got to do. It's just I'm just I'm stealing this from my ancestors, you know what I'm saying, trying to trying to get back.
Speaker 3: Hey, we all came from from that story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is the story, just the Motherland, you know, and then some black folks went to Europe and turned white all of a sudden. That's the that's the story that somebody told me at work. That's a couple of people told me that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like yeah. It was like yeah, because you know, there's not as much sun in Europe. I was like, what what do you mean? So what do you mean, man? I mean, that doesn't even make any sense because otherwise, I mean I could take some black person and stick them in the cane for the next twenty years and they would come out white. Correct. Yeah, this thing you.
Speaker 4: Get to that is all the Smolians and Manilis Minnesota in general, like es Rochester.
Speaker 3: So like, aren't you guys relieve aren't you relieved it? Like there was no Jeffrey Epstein ring. I think that's the coolest thing ever. It was all.
Speaker 1: Imagination.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he trafficked. He just didn't traffic to anybody but himself. Is just Laine. They were just doing a lot of fucking this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thousands and thousands of victims, but only for himself.
Speaker 2: The traffic and stuff was it? Was it there? Yes? But I think that was a thin outer layer for a whole world of other ship that was going down that they can't talk about. I just think that's just the outer ring that was protecting all the ship on the inside. Yeah, that's all I think it was. Because it's like if some ship goes awry, then we can throw them in jail for this, for this outer ring, all right, and we can be like, oh, well, you know we lost the client list. Oh well the client list. He read the client list off. But when he read it, you know, there was somebody in the back doing his kid, you know what I'm saying. So we can't show that, you know what I'm saying. You know they got they got the myriad of excuses, but I for for them to get in there, see the ship and then be like, yeah, they ain't nothing here. It's like what did they see? And when they've seen it, like their eyes got white. They're like, oh yeah, we can't say that shit. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, because we talked about you talking about Bongino, but especially Bongino because you know, his platform for a lot of years was talking about you know, the Epstein files and stuff like that needs to be I mean, and I know I've heard some some enter talking that you know, they were uh pissed off at each other, Pam Bondi and Cash Betail and Dan Bongino. I think that's the front two. I think somebody be No, I think all of them ran it and they were like.
Speaker 1: Or they were threatened in ways we can't even imagine, the like oh yeah, yeah, terrified.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they ran it and they were like, man, what name is that? It's like you're not supposed to know that name? Like that that name like it's a name that nobody's ever heard of. It hadn't been on the front page or anything, that hadn't held the office. But it's like who who's that? Who's that guy? Who's that? Yeah, we don't speak about those names.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, uh, director of Jones Plantation and Barnum World Drew Treglia and told me his theory. And I think he's half kidding but maybe maybe half serious. Is that they they pulled those guys aside and they showed them their future of working in the salt mines on the dark side of the moon. Yeah, well that's the type of making human slaves for the rest of their lives. And they're like, you will lie about this, or you're going to the fucking salt mines of the.
Speaker 1: Moon, or are you genuinely like, are shown a fucking you know, some shape shifting, fucking demon entity or something? Yea, right, And you're like, if we can do this, imagine what we can do to you.
Speaker 4: Right if you talk about it. That guy comes to your house, right, just turned into a twelve foot reptilian, and you're just like, Okay, worse than killing.
Speaker 1: Your family or whatever, We're gonna take them hostage and enslave them and do horrible things to them for the rest of their life.
Speaker 4: He's going to eat them, right, This thing's gonna eat your kids if you talk about it.
Speaker 2: That's what we're it's and here's the thing like it didn't go like it's not humanitarian. Like cats, you know, cats that go directly for the kiel. They bite the throat, they go for the keil. They wait till you're dead and they eat. It's like, now they're gonna do like a beayar. You know what I'm saying. They're just eight on you. If it's got your leg, it's just gonna start eating your leg, so I'm saying, So it was like, wherever I get you, that's where I'm gonna start. So you're gonna fail a lot of these.
Speaker 4: But uhna either way.
Speaker 2: But you can't talk about.
Speaker 4: This because this is well, here's the thing. It's like if Jeffrey Epstein worked his entire career and built up this elaborate library of blackmail, compromise information, a collection of it, and you murder him in prison and take his ship, then you own the list.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: And it's the fed to own the list. So why are they going to tell on themselves? They just they just stole the most important, invaluable piece of of leverage they could have ever hoped to assemble, and all they had to do was rack this guy and take it. So like there's never going to be any disclosure of it. I mean, if you want disclosure by Whitney Webb's book, yeah, read all about all the people in his periphery and just go that guy's dirty, that guy's dirty. That guy's dirty, you know, and you just build the list yourself or go through his phone book or go through or what you can want. I mean, it's not to say people are like waiting for some list to be hand delivered to him. Bit you go figure it out for yourself. If the information is all over.
Speaker 1: The place, for real, what were you waiting for?
Speaker 2: Right right? I just yeah, go ahead, yeah, I just I just believe that there's that there's names involved that nobody has ever heard of that never need to see the light of day. I just think that's I think that's what the premisey is like that. I think that's one hundred percent it. That's what I believe, because anytime he's Bill Clinton, Obama, you know, Prance Andrew, it's just like ah blasi blad, these the names, you know, but the folks who don't want to be seen. It's like when somebody you know, you got your movies, when you do the assassination all right. It's like, well, who'd you get your orders from? It said, I don't know. I just go to this telephone and I picked the phone up. You know what I'm saying. It rings, like somehow they know I'm there and it rings, and then they tell me what to do. It's like, well, who's the guy. I don't know, I've never seen him. I'm pretty sure that's not his boys. You sae so a shit like that, I mean, like the shit is too deep.
Speaker 1: It's the people who run the salt mines on the other side of the moon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and here's just low hanging fruit for you. Donald Trump's Commerce Secretary, Howard Lutnick, was Jeffrey Epstein's next door neighbor literal next door neighbor. One was nine seventy eighth Street and the other one was eleven seventieth Street, Like they're they were next door to each other. Les Wexner bought them both, gave them, gave them each their houses and in the Commerce secretary also had advanced knowledge of nine to eleven and owned one of the largest bond trading companies exactly where the airplane flew into and blew up and killed six hundred and thirty nine of the people that worked with him and Jeffrey Epstein had advanced knowledge of that, and Howard Lutnik did not go to work that day. That morning, he went to take his kid to school for the opening day of kindergarten instead of dying with everybody else he worked with in Trade Center One. So like, if you open up the Jeffrey Epstein can of worms, it leads into so many people that are not dead yet, but you know what I mean, Like they're actively operating. He's like, it's like this is it's not And here's the thing that I hope people get from it is if you think the human the child trafficking and blackmail and trapment operation component of what Jeffrey Epstein does is really interesting and super fucked up because it is. Then just wait until you get into what he was doing with evolutionary game theory, population dynamics and Martin Noak at Harvard and why he financed Ben Gertzel to build the Little Sofia doll, which is an emotional intelligence robot based on that Sofia robot in Saudi Arabia that got citizenship. That this little doll has cameras and microphones and geo tagged, and it's like a fucking order for wealthy pedophiles to look at all the kids before they abduct them. I mean, it's this is what I mean. Like I'm glad people are interested in Jeffrey Epstein, And I know some segment is like frustrated, frustrated that there's not some like big spreadsheet that they get to go through. But like, first of all, that information is out there, and second of all, like get into all the other stuff that they're not talking about and that they're not covering up yet, Like you figure out what's going on in Zoro Ranch, Like did you know that Jeffrey Epstein and Les Wexner bought Southern Air Transport, which was CIA's Air America, which was running drugs in Vietnam out of the Golden Triangle. Why did a bunch of child traffickers buy airplanes that have rear deploying stairwells like the seven to twenty sevens that made up Air America and the Low led To Express and Donald Trump's airplane, Like you want to get yourself into some crazy shit, like you haven't even scratched the surface with the with that just the stuff that was going on in the island. Like wait until you get into the scientists that he brought to the island.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, the.
Speaker 4: Fun with physics crowd where some poor damaged girl had to fuck uh Stephen Hawking somewhere, you know what I mean? Like, Like the Jeffrey Epstein rabbit hole is so deep.
Speaker 1: Dude, The Satanic ritual abuse rabbit hole is so deep, and it's exactly tied in with all that shit. It's exactly tied in with technocracy, and it's exactly tied in with Satanists and summoning entities and all of those Ben Gertzel types and the fucking scientists at CERN and whatnot who talk about openly for decades now intentionally trying to contact intelligences from other dimensions, which what else would you call that?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Like, people are like, you're crazy. I'm like, no, those motherfuckers are crazy. That's what they say they're doing. I don't know what the fuck they're actually doing, but that's what they think they're doing on that creepy as fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And the guys that sort of bridge the gap between that, the Jordi Roses of the world, who runs d Wave which is making quantum computers. So he's not necessarily like ideologically aligned. He's not coming at it from like a religious standpoint or something like that. He's coming at it as from a tech technocrat standpoint and talking about how they're opening up parallel dimensions and dragging back information from things that are giving them information but won't elaborate.
Speaker 1: Different from doing black magic and looking into a fucking scrying dish and summoning entities to give you information.
Speaker 4: What is what is the difference?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's like you're coming at the problem from two different directions. One is spiritual side, where I'm going to boil some chicken bones and paint myself and stand in a circle on my and hop on one leg, versus a dude who has built a fucking quantum computer which is defying the laws of space time and opening up parallel dimensions and then getting information that's being thrown at them from something somewhere, but they don't know who and they don't know where.
Speaker 1: Well, one of them we know is the god of chaos Kech. Right, Like the whole Donald Trump Kech thing is like there's no way a human could have planned all the fucking shit that went into that. It was crazy, It was absolutely insane. You can't you can't have created a sye off that good, like all the different angles of his like son Geeing, fucking Barren Baron von Trump and the time travel and the fucking book and like all of the shit with the synchronicities, all of the like. You would have had to have been planning this for over one hundred years and perfect detail down to the level of controlling who posts what on four Chan for years, like in intricate detail. There's no way, There's no fucking way. But if you've already been summoning these entities and talking to them for all kinds of time, now, doing it technologically back in the day, doing it through blood sacrifice or whatever, then you could absolutely plan all this shit in this intricate of detail, and you have support from things that can do things you can't do, creepy shit.
Speaker 4: Post control issues to the spirit realm, like I need you to make my enemy sick.
Speaker 1: Or I need you to make every post about this have this sequence of numbers in it, which isn't actually possible. But there therefore when people say it, they'll say, oh, we have to vote for Donald Trump. All the fucking chaos autists of four Chan made Donald Trump get elected the first time, Like he wouldn't have been elected without them, but they wouldn't have done that being told to, and they wouldn't have been able to be swayed to, but they would have been convinced by this thing that they're already into, which is the gets. Right, they call it the gets. So like you post something and if it has like a string of numbers in it, you've got it. You've got it get. It's a get. You have to pay attention to this and you have to do the things that the gets tell you to do. Essentially, so they're following this whole fucking code which you couldn't do. You cannot make it happen that way, but something may be able to make it happen that way. And it was all connected with this chaos. God kech I did this show on it like five six years ago about it called Trump's Trinity and went into detail of all these different things that were not one of them alone could have possibly happened, but all of them at once was like impossible, statistically impossible. Humans couldn't have pulled it off. So yeah, who knows what kech is actually, but like ancient chaos God apparently is what the best you can kind of find on what that entity might be.
Speaker 4: It's weird when you have something like important happen in your life and then you work backwards and start thinking about all of the things that had to happen in order for this outcome, whether it's a good one or a bad one whatever, but all the things that had you know, you stopped at that stoplight and you know didn't make.
Speaker 1: It through or whatever.
Speaker 5: Fu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it can.
Speaker 4: It can really like paralyze you and fuck with your head, you know, make you like second guess yourself. But you really just kind of have to live in the flow, right. You can't live your life like you're you're worried that you're going to die or else. I think the more you focus on living like like like I'm worried that I'm going to die, so I'm going to live like I don't know. I think the more you think about that, the more it brings it to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think too, like you have to Like my grandma would always joke and say, none of us is going to make it out of here alive. And it's absolutely true or not. So like you you already know you're gonna die, that part's like taking out the mystery is gone, so you may as well just live.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. Some people are living like they're gonna die tomorre and then they be here for another another fifty.
Speaker 1: It's like the most people they're also like so scared of death that they can be forced to inject a fucking just a nanotoxic sludge of who knows what, because like right, like they're so scared they might get COVID that they're gonna inject just this like mystery sludge and just hope, like your fear of death is crippling you, dude.
Speaker 4: There's a segment of society that is just predisposed to be suggestible. You could just tell them, you could. That's where advertising works. Like some people just need to be told what to do they want, And that's me and some of you must take some in in some group who takes it upon themselves to tell this other group of just you know, wandering retards what to think and they and it's maybe what thirty percent of the herd that's just gonna reflexively do what they're instructed to do. And I mean it's not me like making this stuff up. It's like Tavis stuck, like they researched all this and I've been writing, I've been working on I've been I had put this book down for the last year and have been working on it recently, and I'm back on these these these bastards, these Eugenesis are if people could hear the way they talk about them, the things they say, like the it's just like a running theme throughout this book I'm writing. That's that the they continue to refer to people and compare them to animals all the time. They do it all the time. It's not it's not accidental. It's totally dehumanizing. But they just are always running a little you know, putting together little pieces of propaganda, and it's all, you know, it's animal farm, like the book, not accidental, like comparing us to animals, treating us like animals, getting us to believe that we're animals that need to be led around and and you just have to go, you just have to go.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: They you know, they just they just took the initiative and decided they were going to tell everybody what to do.
Speaker 2: And well, the capacity to do has diminished over time because things aren't as serious, so they're not as dire. You're every day waking up. Life is not as dire as what it was a thousand years ago when you had to figure out, Okay, what what we're gonna kill today to eat? Did? Did it rain too much last night and drown my crop? All ship I flooded? How much wheak do we have for the winter. So as as we continue to advance, as far as our technology and as the as, we've called for the government to keep us alive, because that's that's that's what people have called for. They've called for the government e b t uh Section eight. You know what I'm saying, all the all these programs, people are calling for it in New York right now. They're calling for somebody to keep them alive. Not for them to go out there and make it themselves, but for somebody to introduce socialism to where it keeps the keeps you alive. I'm gonna have I'm gonna have what I need. Yeah yeah, so so so that's what it called. So when I hear people talk about the Eugenics movie and how people are animals. It's like people need to be laid even more now because your everyday life didn't have much purpose.
Speaker 1: Because they got jack shit to do. Essentially, I'm not excusing them, but I totally understand too. If you're like, if you will let me do this to you, then you deserve for me to do this to you.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If you are not non animal enough to choose something else and think through this for yourself and like not let me abuse you and misuse you, then you're going to get abused and misuse I'm not excusing them, but I like, I get it actually how you can end up in that position, right.
Speaker 4: I have to tell you that the hardest part of writing this book is that, from time to time, exactly what you said.
Speaker 1: From time to time, I'm like, hey, you have a good I.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 4: I totally get it. I'm not in favor of it. I'm not saying we should do this, whatever the thing is, but sometimes you're just like, I understand why they're doing Yeah, I get and so you you just But but I have a I have an internal governor in my soul that doesn't allow me to do things like hurt people and what these psychopathic intergenerational bloodline eugenics families have in common is that they're all so fucked up, literally, like the Huxley family. All their entire lives, the two of the oldest and Julian and Thomas Huxley, the grandfather Darwin's bulldog. All three of them, their entire lives were in and out of mental hospitals their entire lives. One of their brothers killed himself in a mental hospital. They were all the common denominators. They were all totally insane, but they were enabled because they had this backing by all the Royal Society in the UK, because it's it's a state program, it's a state sanctioned murder, and it's just it's such a shitty heavy topic that I keep having to like back away from it. Like, so I didn't work I haven't worked on this in a year. Uh, And it was impossible. Right when my mom got sick, I was in the middle. I had been working on it like crazy, and then my mom got sick, and I'm like, I don't really want to write about depopulation when my mom's dying in the next year enough to deal with. Yeah, So I think I wisely put it down. Plus you've got to like take a break because it is heavy, like on your soul. Horrible shit that I'm writing about, you know this is, and it just keeps reminding me because it's like I'll take these long breaks and then I'll start up again and I'll be like, oh, yeah, that's right, better remember why I despise these people.
Speaker 1: It's really rough. This is actually like the curse of being awake too, is the more you see all the detailed like pure evil and just have to accept that you live in the same world with this level of evil. This movie that I don't know, Melissa and I forget hurt Aaron. I think Dyke's of true stream media. They did Minds of Men. I've brought it up before. It's it's similar to what you're talking about, but different, but like they had the same thing. They're like, just making this movie took us forever because it's so fucking awful, and then if you ever watch it, this is like three hours or more we were watching it. We didn't even finish, and we'd have to watch it in like twenty minutes chunks because we're like, okay, dude, like even as much as we already know about the world, Like this is too fucking dark. Like it's too fucking dark. What they fucking do to people and what the ends they'll go to to learn how to control you better. It's crazy. They are literally psychopaths and it's really really heavy. So I like, I recommend the movie, and I'm also like, be careful, and your book is probably gonna be the same, Like you're gonna have to read it in like ten page chunks and then like take a break.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, oh go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just a subset of the population that is bread to be cattle. God, this is gonna sound terrible, but that's what they are. Yeah. So what we got eight billion people, okay in the world. How many of how many of the eight billion do you believe actually have a high level of intelligence?
Speaker 4: I listen, I will quote the great Judge shmails from Caddy Shack. The world needs ditch diggers too. Yeah, right, exactly. So it's you've got human robots. You're gonna have a segment for sure.
Speaker 2: I can. So it's kind of the same thing as when I when I scroll through something and I see, you know, a grant card dome or one of these people up there. Oh yeah, these these class people, they're stupid. They won't do this and this and this. I was like, well, there's stupid people are the one that's renting from you. These stupid people are the one that's working for you. You know what I'm saying, Like you say these quote unus, like nothing works if everybody's going to be their own business owner, you know what I'm saying, Like nothing works as everybody's intelligent. Like the way this system me is the way the world is, it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: So I think as long as you are in on a path towards making progress, then do whatever you're doing. You know, like if you're if you're intellectual, horsepower is limited, then do the best with what you've got and be consistent and be a nice person and your life will work out.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know, you.
Speaker 4: Gotta get up and do something. You cannot fall into the trap of sitting around and waiting for the government to give you the EBT card or the section eight. It's the cheese is the the reason that, as they say, the reason the mice get caught in the mouse trap is because they can't figure out why the cheese is free, and that in the people that are dependent on handouts from the state can never figure out that the cheese, the free cheese, is the problem. It keeps them stuck in this. In this they're capped, and because they're capped, they have no incentive to try and do anything like in fact, you can't even really like really work. So it's a system that is designed to keep them down. And if they if they take the free stuff, they've just got to figure out that it's a trap. I know, even though you need the stuff and you want to take it, you have to ask yourself a question, why is the government who hates my fucking guts giving me anything for free.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is is that a lot of those a lot of those families deincentivize their significant others, their children from working because they're like, if you go to work and they're gonna take us off this snap, they're gonna take us off EBT. They don't take us out of stake, Tony. You can't go to work, you can't work.
Speaker 4: So even if you're a highly motivated person, it keeps you down. It's so devious, I mean, and I get I mean, I'm sure the vast majority of people are like, fine, I'll take free money for doing nothing because I'm not going to I'm not planning on doing anything anyway. Well, get ready to be replaced by robots, even with doing nothing. Wait until robots are available. Then then your asss is totally unnecessary and they are going to depopulate you.
Speaker 2: You know, Charlotte. I mean yeah, they I've seen, especially this one woman's kind of blown up on the TikTok. But she was talking about because the new bill that pass, if you're able body, then you need to be you need to work twenty hours a week or volunteer twenty hours a week either or And she was just like she was exploding about the twenty hours. I was like that they they say they won't let you keep your benefits. I just want you to do something for twenty hours, just something besides.
Speaker 4: For your own self self worth, for your own.
Speaker 3: These programs. We never should have these programs in the first place, and now that we have them, unwinding them is virtually impossible.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know, Yeah, Yeah, I'm gonna say, one thousand years ago, man, you just died to give you got If you can't figure it out, you got die. I can't give you.
Speaker 4: Let me let me let me clarify my position on this one and say that I'm talking about the free handout people. I'm not talking about the person who has cerebral palsy who is getting systems from the government to help them have a lower cost of rent. And I'm talking about the free loading scumbags who treat the system uh like like they're entitled to it and abuse it. I'm not talking about people that are like really were born into this world in a fucked up situation or had something bad appen when they were a kid.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 4: I want those people to be taken care of. And in fact, I think we're really judged on how we treat those people because there is no benefit in it for the state. So if you treat so, treat them well just because it's the right thing to do. I don't know that I expect the US government to really do the right thing, But anyway, I think that those people should be taken care of, that there should be like a limited safety net, because I'll be damned if they're just not going to spend the money on building missiles and you know, fragmentation grenades and uh depleted uranium bombs and shit. Like that, so you might as well at least give people something. But this, but the Democrats abuse the system, specifically the Democrats. They abuse the system and promise all those handouts and create those giveaway program rams so that they can buy votes and then they get people hooked on it and then they own them. It's just like it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is like it's like the it's like the homeless programs where it's like, oh, yeah, you know, we dedicated eight hundred million the homeless programs. They said, these nakeads are still homeless.
Speaker 4: Like the homes. That's perfect example. How who who the how the fuck are all these people in California getting so rich in the homeless industrial complex? Yeah, talk about a gross industry. I mean, holy ship, that you're profiting off of the money that the state is is allegedly spending to fix the homeless problem. You're siphoning it off for yourself. What a piece of garbage you have to be. Everybody in that industry, and in l in California. California has fifty percent of all American homeless are in one state, California.
Speaker 1: Because it's fucking paradise to live in even if you're not getting helped.
Speaker 4: Man live in Panta, Monica. I don't blame them like everybody, every other fucking homeless person.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, this is the woman who uh who's been going in on on the snafs and all that stuff. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah it's a woman. Yeah what is a woman?
Speaker 6: My husband to me, our baby daughter, Okay, we're all on medicaid. Without medicaid, I wouldn't be able to have the birth control in my arm that I have without medicaid, be able to have the control for her Without medicaid. I wouldn't be able to go to therapy to continue to be the mom I am to the three kids and two separate houses that I have to do without Medicaid. My daughter wouldn't be able to go and get her vaccines and go and get all of the things that she needs as an eighteen month old baby without Medicaid. My husband wouldn't be able to go would get the medications that he needs and the treatment that he needs for his disability.
Speaker 3: You mean his back hurts and Medicaid.
Speaker 6: Not a single person in my house would have health care.
Speaker 4: We are health care are only problem. Sorry problem.
Speaker 3: All we all is.
Speaker 4: I'm the victim for me, not.
Speaker 3: Even like body.
Speaker 6: It's all mental for my husband, for me. And then we have a baby who needs Medicaid.
Speaker 1: Why did you have a baby?
Speaker 4: Why do you look like a man?
Speaker 1: Autism?
Speaker 6: Not if getting diagnosed with autism.
Speaker 4: Probably from the vaccine, dummy.
Speaker 6: And if you live in America, everybody deserves free health care.
Speaker 1: Deserves it. Why why wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: That right now?
Speaker 4: Everybody in America does not deserve free health care? That is insane, commy bullshit. That only retarded people who don't have a basic understanding of economics say, yeah it is. Does not want state sanctioned health care. You will get government results.
Speaker 1: You'd rather have the church giving you healthcare than the government.
Speaker 2: A guy in.
Speaker 4: An ali giving mere.
Speaker 1: Figure it out, like that'll work. Actually, I was like begging for heroin too. It was like, kill me, bring me heroin. I can't handle this.
Speaker 2: But what what's what's wild about that? Of course she said, three kids too, different houses. So she's been knocked up by some other duds. And this and this new dute that she's with supposedly got a disability, but still able to fuck what kind of disability he got? They're both.
Speaker 4: Literally he's blind, he might be a.
Speaker 1: Bit worse off too than her. You know, if you tell these people to eat vegetables and fruit, to stop like eating pop parts and mountain dew, like, they will fucking attack you. Like they not only deserve health care, they deserve to live in any way they want, putting anything they want into their body, like being lazy as fuck, like never doing anything to actually take care of themselves and deserve health care for it. But if you did everything in your power to be a healthy person and then you were still unhealthy in some way, I have great compassion for you and sympathy for you. You've done nothing at all to take care of yourself, and now you're quote unquote disabled because of quote unquote mental issues. Like that's you, that's all on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's what it's what she's says. She said that she that she she's on birth control now, which is I thank god. I mean, I'm not sure what you were doing before. And the white white.
Speaker 4: Yad effects effects that are I'm sure, Lindsay.
Speaker 2: And then she's going to and then she's going to therapy so she can be a good mom to her daughter. I was like, hold on a second, I'm trying to figure out what we got going on here.
Speaker 7: Court ordered therapy probably, I mean, my goodness, but she she's probably got.
Speaker 2: Thirty videos on her channel all talking about that stuff like it all of a sudden popped up when they when they passed the bill, she popped up and like the commensation crazy. It had like two hundred lights and then and then four thousand comments that lets you know that there's a high dislike ratio. When people were in there just going off, son, I mean going all the way off, I was like, damn.
Speaker 1: Rhythms in the box. We still get to see that people don't actually buy this ship. That's good, that's upful.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I was looking at I was like, I've never seen more comments than likes. Yeah, like that's something you usually don't see that you like.
Speaker 1: I was that Ama Abrima Maramovich. What the fuck is her name?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Psycho psycho fucking witch that paints the like feces and blood and whatever and like hangs out with all the she her videos were starting to get like that because people are like, hey, satanist, this is an art, you fucking freak. And oh so they disabled all the videos of her comments and should.
Speaker 3: Be locked up just because. Yeah, she's a perfect example of that, like.
Speaker 1: Why are you alive? Why are we wasting resources on your body?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: If you disabled your comment, it's just just like come on now, look, I mean, if you gonna, if you if you're gonna put it out there, you got to be ready. You got to be ready for these things because folks are coming all right, especially you're talking about their money. When they pay into a system. It's just like, hold on a second, I'm paying for your fans to sit at the house and funk all day. Oh no, you know what, that's what that's what makes people feel some type of way, Like I don't think people will feel some type of way about taxes, uh until they see the ship that it is getting spent on.
Speaker 3: If you get services, you have to have a chastity belt.
Speaker 2: We need it well documented with.
Speaker 3: The spikes like this, so the dicktion go in but it.
Speaker 2: Can't come out. That's the premise there. But yeah, but but that's what people get pissed off about because they see women and women and men like that. They get up there, they boast about what all they've gotten and they just get to sit at the house and you're like, dog, I'm working my whole ass off, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm out here literally busting my it's trying to make it, trying to provide for a family, and you sit at the house and you boast about, oh, well, you know I need this health care. It's like, well, fuck you. You know what I'm saying. I mean, it's just like no, just straight up fuck you and your whole family. And I know that sounds bad, but it is what it is, Okay, It's just no doubt about it.
Speaker 4: Can we give all of these people some kind of aptitude test, like you know what I mean? Like, can we can we screen them again for you know, and and make sure the the the actually needy ones get taken care of and all these grifters. Can't we just shake them loose from this health disability? And I have an invisible disability. What you're stupid, that's that's disability. Congratulations, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, or the what is she saying? Was talking about getting her daughter screamed to see if she had autism? Look when did this ship come into play? I remember, you know, when I was a kid, you knew when somebody was retarded, Okay, like you didn't have to think about it if they were retarded. You knew at five years old when somebody was retarded. You knew it. Like you're like, yeah, like you you seem like they don't act like us, say a little all and we know they're all you know what I'm saying, Like it was obvious.
Speaker 1: Well now they're also like, if you're if you're really smart and not very good at being social, you don't have autism. And I'm like, no, there is. You can actually just not have social skills, motherfucker. Like that's the thing people go through. Holy shit. They're like, oh everyone everyone in history is autistic and gay. Now I'm like, Jesus Christ, you have no friends.
Speaker 2: Well there's people like the experiment before Handcorey, you can actually.
Speaker 1: Tell and the womb based on like the hormonal makeup of like the amniotic fluids, I think or something, if the kid's going to be gay or not. It's like a ninety seven percent correlation.
Speaker 3: So I saw a dude talk on Twitter for like thirty seconds and it said that if you're fucking gay, you have an overly long ring finger.
Speaker 1: If you're a man, right, ring finger compared to your pointer finger, So like mine's longer because I'm a girl, and yeah, you're But it's really interesting because there's that whole question of like I was born this way. It's like, yeah, you were born that way. You were born that way because of the fucking hormonal pollutants.
Speaker 3: But I've also seen the guy who discovered the gay jeans said that there's a series of genes that can be activated later in life due to environmental or something happens to you, and that can activate your gay genes. Yeah, so you can be born normal with and have them activate later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just that.
Speaker 4: I think that happens with pedophilia.
Speaker 3: I think people who get fucked they get their genes activated and then they.
Speaker 4: They sometimes and I don't know the psychology behind it, or maybe it's chemical, as you say, but like they wind up turning them gay, even if maybe they.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think the numbers bear. I don't know the science behind it.
Speaker 1: But because it can be chemical, it can be environmental in that way, it can be emotionally right this that your genes are induced or not induced, or express or not expressed. So it's absolutely true. It's also like, uh, I forgot oh actressing and shit, I mean there's like things that can induce it later as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's some there's some real chemical fuckery going on, and atrozine as you mentioned, and god knows what they're spraying on us, and microplastics in Corey's balls, and you know, I mean all these things. I still work in vaccines. And she mentioned vaccines in that clip. You know, I need the Medicaid so I can so that we can get the kids vaccines. And then she ten seconds later says, you know, and we think one of our kids has autism, Well maybe it could be from the vaccines, but you're too busy drifting off the government to pull your head out of your ass and figure it out before you go take your kid and go get them all shot up.
Speaker 3: So I learned something about vaccines recently from that fucking douchebag who like was in the FDA but sat on the board a fucking fizer at the same time. Know what I'm talking about. I know that's that motherfucker. I hate that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, quoted. He's a real piece of ship.
Speaker 3: He was up there arguing against the removal of the aluminum sulfate from these vaccines.
Speaker 4: He's a he's a eugenesis.
Speaker 3: He basically admitted that without that aluminum sulfate, vaccines don't work. He basically said that. He said, they need that in order to.
Speaker 4: Trigger They need that to trigger a response.
Speaker 3: So if you don't get a response and the other ship.
Speaker 4: The problem is the response is your brain has a reaction to being scratched with aluminum.
Speaker 1: Because it crosses the blood brain burial. So the mercury and the aluminium adjuvants that make your body react because it crosses barriers that shouldn't be crossed otherwise, and it forces your body to accept all this fucking toxin. Yeah, and then it overreacts to it, and you have all these allergies, and you have fucking asthma, and you have autism, and you have all this. Ship. Dude, it's so hard.
Speaker 3: I tried to think back of when I can remember getting ever getting shots in my life, and when I became a cop in like five, I got a whole bunch of shots. They gave me a bunch of shots, Yeah, and then they gave me the tuberculosis and.
Speaker 4: The autism came in. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: So they they gave me that ship where they they they take some ship under your skin and it makes your skin form a bubble and you got to come back in a week to see if you have tuberculosis. Well I didn't tell you poked me with the shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, what did you just do? If you try this hard to find the tuberculosis, maybe it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I don't remember ever getting shots as a kid, which means I probably got my vaccines before when I was like it was I was born in seventy six, so fucking I got like two or something like that, you know back then that yeah, got it.
Speaker 1: You know it's weird, is I know, a bunch of eighty one babies. I'm an eighty one baby, and we all, not all, but very many of us had really severe ear issues as infants, and so I'm pretty sure that was the year they like added something that like got fucked up our ear canals and shit, because we all had like ear issues. It's like each vaccine has a special task of destruction. You know.
Speaker 3: I never had health problems my entire life, except when I was like under the age of like eight or nine, I had gotten like bronchitis twice where they had to give me a shot to cure the bronchitis, but never again in my life if I ever had that, which is kind of weird that I had something twice as a child that never can again recurred, and.
Speaker 1: That they gave you a shot for it.
Speaker 4: When we were kids, Corey, the shots weren't nearly as lethal as they are for the kids now, and not as frequent either.
Speaker 3: Well, I found that there was mercury in the ship. They're taking the mercury out. Finally, I guess they're taking.
Speaker 1: The mercury out and hopefully the aluminum, and I mean hopefully we just don't have them.
Speaker 3: But I think vaccines are stupid. And then I read about like George Washington mandated his men in the army get vaccinated. I'm like, oh my god, what were they What the fuck were they shooting into people in seventeen seventy six, I fucking wonder, just like.
Speaker 2: Possible, no, no, no, no, this this is what they were doing. They would go up to the chaos and they would draw out the puss and they would put it in and then they would That's what they did. They keep They keep you from getting what was it the small poles.
Speaker 3: This seems like sometimes a weird extension of like fucking ancient shamanism or something with a fucking blue doctors going on.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 4: To death on the wall or something.
Speaker 2: While you're doing Yeah, but I mean he was like he was George Washington was ahead of his time. He's like, hey, man, we go away the rest, They're gonna have small pause, We're gonna be good. I mean, I have to get over this initial reaction.
Speaker 1: They painted him on the Capitol Building and called it the Apotheosis of George Washington. I'm like, you guys literally worshiped this guy as a god.
Speaker 3: Like, one of these days, this guy, one of these days, I'm gonna get around to really dig it into this secret society shit because I don't get it, and it's starting to rear its head in my research in Oswald, which is freaking me out. I got multiple people in the life of Oswald popping up connected to his real estate network i'll call it that were members of the Scottish Rite.
Speaker 1: And so now I'm like, all things, all things lead back to three secret society lodges and they're the White Lodge, the Red Lodge, and the Black Lodge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it leads to the Jews. So to me, it's always been irrelevant because it always like that the black societies and then boom Jews. Okay, everything leads to the Jews. So I've completely ignored most shit because you don't it's a waste day. Far enough, you're gonna be like, oh, it's the Jews.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's like that, I skip right over.
Speaker 2: Not all the time, Cory all the time, maybe not all, maybe not a hundred percy. If we could go above, I mean, can we give him a solid eighty five percent? Some other fus do an a thing now, an ale thing.
Speaker 1: This is the type of talk that got everybody in trouble at the Third Eye Carnival.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we did. We did a live We did a live show. It was me, Steve poinking in. I watched part of it tease and uh uh not Angry Tiger, but ed uh, Jason Barker and we were in. I didn't think we were doing anything off the wall. I don't remember being overtly racist or sexist.
Speaker 1: I had I had, I had a modella you're racist and sexist?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't remember. And and I don't know if that was it. I don't know if, but apparently two of the bartenders were mad about it and they they made a big They went to the owner of the gallery, who is a super cool ass guy, Jeff madean and uh made a big old stink with him and like they quit and are trying to get him canceled.
Speaker 2: He's like, what the fuck did.
Speaker 4: I didn't do anything? And and and we were thinking, like.
Speaker 2: What what did we do?
Speaker 3: Like say anything out the door with no more money.
Speaker 4: But after the whole thing was over, I.
Speaker 1: Think we needed to get their money.
Speaker 4: And then they right right right, you know, principles and ship principle. But I don't know. I don't really know if it was anything specific. I don't know if it was the art, because there was some there was some there was some art that had some swastikas. But it's making a point. It was it was a guy, uh, you know, where waving a Nazi, a red and black Nazi swastika flag, and he was dressed like an old Hebrew guy. And the uniform he had on was when you just kind of squinted at it, you could see the Star of David, and so it was like this, you know, I mean, like you there was a point to it. So if that trigger I don't know. I don't know if the if it was the artwork that did it or but it was like, you're this is a hateful environment and everything.
Speaker 1: It's like so hateful.
Speaker 4: This is like you sound vaccinated, lady, like you really super triggered. And none of that stuff was going on, you know. But but you know, maybe the bands were pretty fucking loud, so maybe that offended her. I don't know. Not my I didn't do anything, and it's not my problem.
Speaker 3: So I hope I'll have a car and I'll be able to just drive there.
Speaker 4: You cannot, man, I like, I mean, you know that that venue is great. And and we went Friday night, Friday afternoon. Yeah they need you know, we we we helped out with setting it up and then just kind of hung out for a while that night and went back Saturday, did the show at two and then they had bands playing and food trucks and people were just chatting outside. It was a good crowd. I mean, it was a nice thing. And because it was fourth of July the night before that neighborhood they absolutely love fireworks for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: It was nuts.
Speaker 4: It was just we just stand out. Yeah, they love the party, man, and they don't fuck around either, like it's a good party like that. That there fireworks that were going off because I was because there's a sonic right around the corner, and I was like, hey, let's go to Sonic. I want to get like a milkshake. You know, I'm you know, super high at this that at the thing, and and these fireworks are going going off and Dode, they sound like mortars. It is the loudest I've ever heard fireworks in my entire life. And Teeth was like, is this normal? I was like, no, this sounds like we're being bombed. And it was one street over. These guys were setting them setting him off right in the street and we were watching, and dude, those guys did it for like five hours. They lit stuff off, Like when we left, they were still lighting stuff up, like I don't know how much longer it went on, but they were just animals, So dude, so we we we had a great time. I don't know what that. I don't know what those ladies were bitching about, but they're retarded.
Speaker 1: I mean, they are. This is the same people who like such a good vibe.
Speaker 4: Everyone was so nice, you know how it is. It's like a cool art place, Like it's a nice it's a nice place to like interact and meet hang out with people. And a lot of people that like listen and watch am Wake Up were there because Steve was doing that and and and a lot of people I recognize from the one before or from the Nashville event. So it's cool that they're starting to be like a sense of people, a group of people that are regulars and so oh and it's moving and they're going to do one in October in El Paso, Texas. So that's that's the latest.
Speaker 3: I that's that's kind of far from us, isn't it a little bit?
Speaker 2: I don't know how far it is.
Speaker 3: Me look at that up roadway. I'm curious.
Speaker 1: I just feel like it's so ironic that a leftist will attack you for saying something they don't agree with, you know, like it's so offensive and they have to like stand up and virtue signal and like try to fucking ruin this guy's business and like try to shut shit down. But if you're like, well, what about kids being trafficked for sexual exploitation across the border. They're like, no, no, there's no problems here. Everything's fine, everything's cool. But like, fuck that guy for saying a word I didn't like or something like that. I will fight to the death for this. You're like, it's so confusing.
Speaker 4: That's the infuriating part of dealing with leftists is that they just fixate on the wrong shit.
Speaker 1: They just like, won't fucking that this is a thing now people are talking about on the leftist sphere. They're like, Ice is just going around summarily executing people in the streets and then like capturing anyone who got it on film and putting them an alligator Alcatraz. And I'm like, you guys, I mean, I have a conspiracy theorist, but like you're retarded, like this is not happening.
Speaker 3: So, Charlie, it's a six hundred and thirty seven miles, which is not really that bad a drive. It's about a ten hour drive.
Speaker 1: So when is that? When are they doing this?
Speaker 3: If you all go away here, I'll go with you and I'll switch your guess.
Speaker 1: Six miles.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know. With my car with a lot of miles on it.
Speaker 3: Done on six hundred not much.
Speaker 2: That's a ride.
Speaker 4: But weeks before I've driven show I had I had a car that I felt was like reliable for that, then I wouldn't be opposed to it.
Speaker 3: But oh, did you hop on the back of my motorcycle. That's what we'll do. We'll just take my motorcycle there.
Speaker 2: That's that one you want to talk about. They feeling like she it.
Speaker 4: White King, No, thank you?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I mean he's taking a bay. He's like.
Speaker 4: I've written, I mean I've I've ridden the motorcycle. Uh. We rented them in Maui. We rented Harley Fat Boys in Maui, which was great. But there were some moments, man, where I was just like on the side of a mountain, you know, going around a curve and you're just like, you know, there's a like down a big hill in the ocean. You're just like, holy fucking shit, I hope I don't get bumped, you know, the first time you ever really you know, it was the first time for me really being out doing that a lot. But I got comfortable with it and I really liked it. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I must say, but I was. But to be fair, I was scared shitless the first like two hours of the day and then I finally got and we did that. We went and did the road to Hanna, if anyone knows what that is, and Maoi, there's like this zigzag It's like this place on the far side of the island and the only way to get there it's paved. It's really a nice road, but it is like winding back and forth. It takes like four hours, and it's like, you know, it's just sort of a legendary thing, touristy thing that you do like one time. So we're like, oh shit, we should do it on motorcycles.
Speaker 2: And wing you had? Was it? Was it two wheels or three wheels?
Speaker 4: Two? It was a Harley fat Boy two wheels?
Speaker 2: Was ago? Yeah? Yeah, three? I need at least three wheels.
Speaker 4: Me and my buddy Andy, who I have done Hong Kong and Tokyo with, and my buddy Travis, who I just got back from Hong Kong with as well. So oh, you guys would like Travis. Travis owns a video game company.
Speaker 1: I'm playing Assassin's Creed Shadow.
Speaker 4: He's about to release his big ass game that they've been building for like four years.
Speaker 1: What is it.
Speaker 4: It's called mad World and he owns a company called Carbonated and if you go to Carbonated dot com you can sign.
Speaker 2: Up for it.
Speaker 4: It's getting ready to get released.
Speaker 2: It's like it's sign up for the bank.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to describe it, like, yeah, you sign up for the betam. Yeah. It's like risk World of Warcraft. I don't know, one of those like multiplayer everybody's playing all over the world type of games. And I don't know. He described it to me like warring factions, like you could be in San Diego and declare war against Tijuana, fight them, and I don't know.
Speaker 3: He just the way he the world is up for grabs. Fight for your share here. So it looks pretty good. I mean there's not much except for some graphics.
Speaker 4: Dude, Corey. They've been building this game like they raised ship ton of money.
Speaker 3: It's an indie company, thirty million bucks. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Travis Is is one of my friends since uh he was my next door neighbor my senior year in college, and he's always been in video games and.
Speaker 3: It's a hard industry.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of competition. Yeah, and I know, and honestly, with companies like Steam combined with like some indie companies, you can pick up games for like ten, fifteen, twenty bucks and not have to spend the triple a seventy nine dollars that they're fucking didn't been trying to push lately.
Speaker 4: He's in the world selling selling upgrades. Yeah, you know what I mean, selling like additional shield or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: There's a very fine line between like the upgrades that you can get through buying them and like pay to win, you know what I mean. It's a very fine line, and some companies have a hard time doing it, and that kind of makes the breaks companies. As soon as as soon as like the hardcore gamers these days smell pay to win, they're just like pay to win and the game just gets march liized.
Speaker 1: So that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see how it turns out. But you mentioned Steam. We used to go over to his house and bring our computer and we set them up like four guys in one room and four guys in the other room and play counter strike on that Steam network in a local network against each other.
Speaker 3: I play a lot.
Speaker 4: It was just like it was just the totally geekiest thing we could do. It'd be like a Friday night, we'd have like pizza and beer, and it wouldn't be a woman within a mile of that place. Eight dudes in there playing video games like a bunch of bunch of.
Speaker 3: So this month.
Speaker 2: Night you could have.
Speaker 3: On the twenty ninth, I'm looking forward to Grounded two. Coming out Grounded is like a honey shrunk the kids and you're like, got across the backyard, and so Grounded two you shrunk again, and now you're stuck in the park and the park is like way bigger. So it's gonna be fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: You gotta get away. You got to escape the pedophiles.
Speaker 3: I got to playing that for like six months.
Speaker 4: George Michael in the bath room, I am not careless whisper in the Hollywood bathroom. I mean you got to know your.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotcha, I got you, I got you, I gotcha.
Speaker 4: I think that kind of comes from the territory. If you're in a West Hollywood park bathroom at two o'clock in the morning, I think everybody knows what's happening.
Speaker 1: Happening it's free. It's pretty fun entertainment for the night.
Speaker 3: I think I saw ICP in Hollywood. What I think I saw ICP in Hollywood? I think I think it was in Hollywood. I'm not sure. I'm not familiar with l A too much. And I was spending a lot of time there when I was working with Sam and ic P played out there. Sam wouldn't go. He was making fun of me. I'm like, you don't know what you're missing because it's ICP.
Speaker 4: I would go just for the people watching of it all.
Speaker 3: I've seen ICP like six times. They're fucking great. I don't know they're great anymore.
Speaker 2: No, well, I mean I see piece one thing. My buddy wanted me to go watch a watch Gore one time. I was like, I can't do it. I can't do it here. I'm not getting getting combed on out there in the damn Crown. They got the damn cum guns.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's not gonna be I yeah.
Speaker 2: It'd be a squirt the ship out there on you. I'm like, oh no, because not me. I can't be out there. Yeah. But the damn damn ball sack uh was it? Ball sacked? The jaws, the dath out there, No, sir.
Speaker 3: They can't do it.
Speaker 2: Like the whole band meat Sandwich.
Speaker 3: It's like one. Well, so there's like two original members and one of the original members who had left for like ten years came back to replace the singer who died, but their guitar player had died like a couple of years before that, and the whole band basically it's not the same band as it was back in the day.
Speaker 1: So for ICP, like my most fucked up Kids would you can't imagine how fucked up the most fund up kids are were. I feel like their lives were saved by ic I'm serious because they had like a family all of a sudden and they never had one before, you know, and like they probably made it.
Speaker 2: Well, you need to watch the I s CP movie The Big, Big, Big Money Hustlers.
Speaker 3: Big Money Hustlers is one of the best movies of all time.
Speaker 2: Now I have to movie. Hey, yeah, I watch it. You want to talk about some some wow it is.
Speaker 3: It is awesome. It is straight awesome. Fucking who what was his name? Sugar Bear? Sugar Bear to the detective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a spoof movie, is what it is. It's pure spoof. So I guess that that's what makes it good because you don't you don't get spoof movies anymore because it's it's too.
Speaker 3: Risky and talks to it's a shaggy Shaggy is a shaggy Yeah, he talks in rhyme.
Speaker 2: Yep, And I think but yeah, they even what was I seen somewhere where they were showing a rush Hour movie and they put like a disclaimer at the bottom rush Hour with Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan talking about this movie was made in a different times, so some themes may h may offend you. Now, I'm like, do what you know what I'm saying racial slurs, and I'm just like, boo that you talking about rush Hour one of one of the greatest comedy action comedy franchises ever made. I mean, it's just like like this as a perfect blend of action comedy. You put that up there with like Beverly Hills Cops, you Rush Hour, there's a couple of other ones.
Speaker 1: But uh, people who gets a ship they need to deal with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that makes it funny day when it's offensive, the more offensive it is, the more funny it is. It's just that's all they used to.
Speaker 4: Listening these people. If you don't have a sense of humor, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, oh my bad? Are you gonna sure? Okay? What you did? You put Charles? Oh oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Big Money US a funny ass comedy brought to you by Psychopathic Records at the Insane Cloud Possible. It's the classic story of a badass super cop verse one extremely wicked sinister John in a battle for the streets. Starring Filin jay Is, Big Baby, Sweet Shaggy, Too Dope, Sugar Bear, Jamie Maddocks. That's Big Steak, but outside that's little Poop. That's special. Guest star Harlan william Get this classic click on DVD now at hatchet gear dot com.
Speaker 2: The Big Poot and Little Stink God, oh body.
Speaker 4: I would have to go out, yeah and Hugh paint in my grandfather's garage before I watched that.
Speaker 2: No, I believe The Big Money was No. No, literally like literally, it's only about twenty to thirty minutes of the Maybe it's watchable. Switching It's like, okay, I don't watch that movie.
Speaker 3: M Night. Shyamalan was sending too so I just got.
Speaker 2: But me and my buddy, we just we just watched bits and pieces of it. Uh when he was in there, the one part he was in there introducing all the all of his crying buddies. That's what that's probably the best part of the movie, to be honest, But yeah, it's it's it's a difficult watch, okay, if you're not prepared for what you're about to be looking at. Okay, it's just like.
Speaker 3: I feel that it was not It was much better than the sequel, which was Big Money Rufflers, which was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah the West, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, uh huh yeah, so that was yeah, so that was pretty rough. But you see, I just came off of watching uh, Hobo with a shotgun and human Centipede. Then we'd like the next day we watched that, say there's a little tamer and then those other ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean that's the type of stuff that would happen that my buddy, my buddy likes to watch. He likes the more fucked up the movie, the more he wants to watch it. Let's just see, he said, I want to see something just fucked up. I was like, I was like, okay, well, I guess we can watch this.
Speaker 4: Then was just movie you've ever seen?
Speaker 2: Who me? Yeah? Oh, hands hands down Human Centipede. And it's not close okay for me? I like, I haven't seen a whole bunch of the horror films.
Speaker 3: Bad Taste by Peter Jackson. It's pretty awful.
Speaker 2: I have seen a lot of the Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I walked in, was watching it and I sat down, and then I was horrified.
Speaker 3: And the leprechn movies were pretty bad too. Those are kind of worse time category.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, well, now the the movie that made me the most uncomfortable. I spit on your grape because the rape scene in it. Man, you're like, oh man, this ship is going on for a long time. Get an easy what about you gets?
Speaker 3: You ever seen Mothers? I haven't seen that, Okay, Mother's Day is that you got a fucking hillbilly mom and two hillbilly kids and they picked kidnap and raped these women in the house. And it's one of those typical eighties you gotta have a rape scene in it movies. It's fucking the most traumatizing thing I ever saw.
Speaker 1: This is just my list of things never to watch. You guys are just right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But yeah, but what made I think it was that it was Yeah, it was it was that one. It's just because it was it was so long. It was like ten men and you're like, dude, can we move home? Like it was like, yeah, it's like, man, I think this ship's real. Man, I mean you know what I'm saying, Like, like, after a while, you like, man, I just feel weird now. Yeah, like they.
Speaker 1: Snuck some snuff into this film and just called it fiction or something like.
Speaker 3: Nine eighty three. It was just a weird fucking raunch murder rape fest in fucking Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Well remember The Dragon Tattoo. The Girl the Dragon Tattoo also had an abnormally long rape scene in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was wrong. It was like long long, you like due, just.
Speaker 1: Like it just kept going and going. I was like about to leave the theater and it finally ended, and I was like, Okay, I'm like really deeply uncomfortable now. But it's a good movie. Yeah, but that was really unnecessary.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The original I Spit on Your Grave people were in an uproar, the original one that was made in the eighties when I'm correct, because they thought it was real, like dude, this ship is real, man, Like they had to put like, uh n R. They had to do n R not rated. There's not many movies that go to theater that's in all X.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was appealing though to some people.
Speaker 1: I think it's like there it's their porn. Like I think the people who made it, this is like their finish and their fucking fantasy and they get to play it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like some people, like I've seen all the Sault movies and stuff, and like they have over the top gore, but you kind of you kind of expected, you know what I'm saying, So it's expected, So it's not like like the gore aspect, but it's just sometimes there's some stuff that they put in there and it's like, okay, like this is this is getting out of I already understood.
Speaker 1: From the plot, like what's happening. You can definitely move on now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the indie films, the indie films, and those the Japanese horror films, Oh man, dude, they.
Speaker 4: They get graphic graphic.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, a lot of America's horror movies aren't America's horror movies. They're remakes of Japanese horror.
Speaker 1: Movies and they're like tame compared to the Japanese Versuah, yeah.
Speaker 3: They're like they got some weird rules over there. Like the reason that they have like all the animated porn is because real porns like banned over there, so they can draw it and it would be okay. And so that obviously led to some weird suppression and fucking rage ship. So that's real because you want you walk around I think, I like, I think like samurais and like businessmen and like they're kind of like prim and proper, but like I guess behind the fucking closed doors there are some fucking raging, weirdo animals.
Speaker 1: That's the price you pay for a well ordered society.
Speaker 4: Stress bubbles out and dressed like cat.
Speaker 1: But like I want to live there so bad, Like I just want to live in Japan. I'll wear your cat outfit or whatever, like just give me a house and to pay them. Please.
Speaker 2: In certain places, they are they openly racist day like they'll have they'll have they'll have occupancy and they'll be like no, not you you got.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: I'm happy with that. I would do the same if I had that good of a society. I'd be like, oh, you motherfuckers stay out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they won't have it for long because they ain't fucking.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We're going to see the failures I already got in mind. Nick Cannon, we get, Yeah, yeah, we can get Nick Cannon. Who was the other guy who's tyreek Keel. I'm trying to think a couple of other fellows that's got got about. Yeah, he got a bunch of kids.
Speaker 1: Could have been happy there have like his hair or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah. This guy I worked with who took all the bottles out uh at night from the bar where I worked. He had fifteen kids.
Speaker 2: Jesus, hey, he's spreading the sea, they say. I mean God said be fruitful and multiply. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you shouldnot stop kids from coming out of people. It's crazy. I mean, I don't know. It's always like the worst people. It's never everyone well put together. Family.
Speaker 2: Well they got they got excel in at life at all. They got that. You see that. The bums got that heat seeking come. You know what I'm saying, that's what they got, that sperms and heat seeking missile. I mean once it locks in, but they bus sleeves just going all right. It's like, hey, I got you. You know what I'm saying. I mean, you're knocked up. It's like, I'm not even ovulating. Don't worry, you're not.
Speaker 1: Oh I've told people people. I don't think people leave me. I don't care. It's true. I had sex with the guy with the condom. I was on my period. Sorry, that's gross. It's true. I was on birth control and I fucking got pregnant. It's not even possible.
Speaker 2: But that mother he had level with, he had that next level stuff. But it just finds a way. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Transcendental sperm, Like, how did you create this ship? Crazy? Kissed me off.
Speaker 2: Hard? Yeah, that's the premise. I mean, just some dudes are like that. I mean, it's just if you get a random and then and then plus I mean, any little spilla, it's like an incubator.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Sperm hits the air is dead in like half a second. If it's in the vagina, can stay there for two weeks. Like it's like an incubator for it. It's like it just hangs around it like it's like, hey, I'm on. I know that the door is open at seven thirty am, but I'm gonna wait the night before. Okay, I'm gonna come camp out. You know, wait see see see, I mean you're gonna let it in. You know what I'm saying. I mean, that's what they do. They just camp out, just camp out. So that's why I'm like, oh, I'm gonna pull out. I'm I'm going to pull out. It's like we do first off, you know, before before you get in there and you fill up little witness at the tip. Yeah, that's come right there, that's pretty come sperm in. So your pullout game doesn't mean shit okay at all. So let's let's cut the noise and nonsense with that.
Speaker 3: You just just enter room with thoughts and prayers and you're good to go.
Speaker 2: That's what we did for seeing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We need to be worried about the human race and the declining fucking population and everything, because there's always gonna be those people who can just get anybody pregnant anytime, Like, yeah, we're gonna be okay. Yeah, Like two hundred and fifty thousand years ago, they say that there was only five hundred humans left in one place on Earth in the in the southern tip of African I don't know if it's fucking true. I just read this in some science articles somewhere about oysters. Actually, like the article is about oysters that they're talking about this thing two hundred and fifty thousand years ago there's five hundred humans left because of the ice age. Don't know, I don't know if it's true, but like, five hundred people left on Earth is a tiny fucking amount of people, right, Like, we were nearly done for and they managed to repopulate apparently because of oysters snow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what's the likelihood of the five hundred like it not being the five hundred dummies that will laft you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Ilas like they're like at the brawn but not the brains.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying. They just break forced their way through the ship.
Speaker 1: The only people laughed. Luckily we have the sea of oysters here and make it.
Speaker 2: Hey, well look it doesn't matter because I mean, the flood came and hell, the damn world was repopulated by one of that six folks, right, Like, I don't think.
Speaker 1: You guys thought this story through very well.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hold on the sega. Now that's a lot of and it's men bringing That's what I was thinking right off hand. I was like, somebody's don't say it right undred.
Speaker 1: It seems a little light, but I mean you could do it with five hundred. I guess what it's.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a part of about like like I've asked people about it, and I was like, look, you know when Caine kills Able and Kine gets thrown out, you know, and he becomes pretty much just like a vagabond or whatever, he gets a mark on his head. Yeah, he gets a mark put on his head so nobody else can kill him. Like like you you're not allowed to kill him. I was like, pooh, they ain't no other folks, isn't.
Speaker 1: It's the people used to be eaten, the people not of God, not God's people. He's always been a debate in Christianity is like who are the other people who they get here? They're the non Atlantis people, They're the monkeys. That's the one thing I always add.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, he gets thrown out and it's like, yeah, he gets mark, so people know not to kill him. I was like, what, people don't There shouldn't be any other people, right, lots of people.
Speaker 3: Okay, somebody's bullshit.
Speaker 1: Somebody's well, the story is only about God's chosen people, it's not about everyone else.
Speaker 3: And it was a it was a desperation because they were all slaves. Hence they need to be subservient. Obviously.
Speaker 1: I just think it's a fucking weird god. That's like, cut your deck up.
Speaker 3: Okay, well no, because if you look at well, here's the thing. If you look at like the look at like the Nordic gods and look at like they ain't the Greek gods they were, you did not. We were not subservient to them. They were the ones who created everything, and you were supposed to embody them and emulate them. But they were not subservient because you were not a slave. And those people didn't know anything about being a slave, so subservience was not in the vocabulary. Now the Jewid Judaism the original religion, right, that was made by people who were fucking slaves who didn't know anything else. So we can place a fair pretty much a good time a good start of that. Back in like the fucking Canaanite days, like most motherfuckers were black.
Speaker 1: They're also like I'm the only god, so you can't out like other gods. And you're like, well what other gods like done? Just me, I'm the only one. Like what you just said, there was a.
Speaker 2: God's don't focus on that. That's what the thing what people thought about that Anna ship?
Speaker 3: Why is there not religion? Why can't we why can't we be Ananachi people?
Speaker 1: The Aliens, there's gonna be an Ai religion. Religion, it's so dum.
Speaker 2: Well, and then and then what they say with the with the like, so there was there was a whole multitude of them, and the reason you got different skin colors is so they knew which ones were theirs. That makes that's the whole premise. It's like, oh yeah, yeah, the black folks yead that those are mine because I had you know, they're black, they're that color, they're white, they're yellow, So I'm not Chinese food they you know what I'm saying. So it was like, yeah, there's brown people, the brant Ones are mine. It was like that's how that's how they need. That's so.
Speaker 1: Have a weird game of risk and are just seeing like which color wins and the and whose slaves win if we leave them alone long enough.
Speaker 2: Damn, damn, that could be the case winning.
Speaker 1: Maybe Japan's winning. Japan and.
Speaker 4: Their demographics are the cliff uh, and they're going to be empty unless they get around to uh reproducing and stop watching anime and jacking off.
Speaker 1: The top the top. God, the god of the he is going to find them and be like, what the fuck are you guys doing?
Speaker 4: I think that's God right, that's the best thing. No, I love the Japanese.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I would love to live there. I would love to live there for like an extent, you know, for a while.
Speaker 1: You know, except now all the volcanoes are going off and ship all the fucking specific ocean is gonna boil over and.
Speaker 8: Get do they get they will get tsunamis if an earthquake happens right off, because it's.
Speaker 1: Like pretty right now the ring of fire is lit right now. It's not good, yea, that right ear has got a like super swarm clusters of fucking volcanoes going off, which like happens, but not this much, this many, for this many days, to this intensity. It was like this is new. And then just off the coast of Oregon, we've got the axial seamouth that's been popping off for like some months now, and like the whole ring of fire is just getting like hotter and hotter, and more and more volcanoes and more and more earthquakes, and it's always it's always a dicey game, but it seems to be intensifying.
Speaker 4: Sounds so Indonesia, I just just had an earthquake or a volcano.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like seventeen active volcanoes right now, or something like because we got a machine, yeah, Mayban, we might, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It'd be a laser from space into it and it goes off.
Speaker 1: Everybody says the Texas floods were geo engineered, and I'm like, I don't know. This actually seems like one of the few that not, Like it seems like it's just a fucking horrible flood that happened. Like there was a giant hurricane got pushed off the water onto land landed over Texas and that's exactly when it dumped, like it was going to dump somewhere. And the cloud Seating company everybody's been pointing to, it's just like a pitty little south cloud. It's like a normal cloud seating, Like it's not stratospheric injection. It's not like it's just cloud seating, which we've had for over one hundred years. It's not like nefarious or weird at all.
Speaker 4: You think it's a limited hangout to get people to fixate on that.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I think it's to get them to not fixate on like the fact that we are going to have more storms because the Sun and the Earth are going insane with their geomagnetic anomalies.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 4: Second half of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did. I did listen to the guy and and he was like, Yeah, we send the drone into the cloud and we spray a chemical in it so it freezes the liquidness in there, and then it falls. If it's cold enough, it's now. If it's not cold enough, it's sprain.
Speaker 1: Doing that for over one hundred years, I said, I said, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: But why why are you trying to fuck with it?
Speaker 1: Well, because, like you know, crops seed to rain on their crops so.
Speaker 2: They don't lose their cr Hey. Hey, every every catastrophic moment in human history was led initially by humanitarian people, you know what I'm saying, and it goes right off the rails. It's like, this is to help mankind, man just stop it. Just let some of the folk die. That's gonna die, okay, and let it be okay, all right, because when you when you try to help, now you kill me as the people, whereas about ten thousand would have died before. You know what I'm saying, That means people dead.
Speaker 1: Just a little middle ground between like Sparta and what we're doing now, some people gotta get harder and like some people got to die. Sometimes we got to help each other. But also like deal with just life exists.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 4: People are gonna get replaced by robots too, and that's coming faster than they probably are expecting. And if you've got a twenty dollars fast food minimum wage in California, then you are going to be creeping up on to that point where you're just about going to cost enough to be replaced by some Samsung robot flipper five thousand. It's going to do your job and not miss miss the bus and you know, forget to forget to show up for a shift and whatever.
Speaker 1: Cry if they can't wear their black Lives Matter shirt or whatever.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: I saw on the Las Vegas they had a it was like a frozen yogurt or a smoothie thing that was robot. You swiped your card and you pushed it what you wanted and then the robot arm did all the stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: There, it is.
Speaker 4: That's to be expected. You're gonna get You're gonna get replaced.
Speaker 1: Do you see the video that was like side by side a robot walking and then Joe Biden walking and there was like the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing though, because in a situation like that, how is that much different from a vending machine. Yeah, we have vending machines replaced people, maybe a segment, a segment.
Speaker 4: They've replaced a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Well, you can buy underwear in a motherfucking vending machine in Japan with their weirdos.
Speaker 4: You can used underwear in a vending machine in Japan too, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like that's what we've always said. Any technology that comes, we've always gone like just straight into the abyss, like we're all gonna die. Like when literally when newspapers came out, people were like, no one's gonna talk to each other anymore. Everyone's gonna be absorbed in these things and not looking around. They're gonna get hit by horses or whatever. And everyone was fine, and then the same thing with phones, and we'll probably figure it out, but in the meantime there'll be some casualties, you know. But well, very adaptive.
Speaker 2: Horse and buggy they did.
Speaker 1: They were like newspapers are the fucking bane of all of us. This is a horrible, horrible new thing.
Speaker 4: Well, now there's women watching their phones walking in the mall and going face first into the fountains.
Speaker 1: That's so awesome. They deserve it.
Speaker 4: It's great to see that. That's where we are.
Speaker 1: Oh God, Okay, let's close on this. Donald Trump tweets because of the fact that Rosie O'Donnell is not in the best interests of our great country, I'm giving serious consideration to take it away her citizenship. She's a threat to humanity and should remain in the wonderful country of Ireland if they want her. God bless America.
Speaker 4: Laugh, laugh as much as we want, and then recognize the only correct answer is do not do this right.
Speaker 3: But also the court, the courts will step in the court will step in and stop American citizens from being deported. Okay, we're not even at work.
Speaker 1: I love that people are freaking out. It's just like everything else, he says. It's like just fucking random bullshit that skews out of his mouth and means nothing. But people are gonna cry for a long time over that one. Yeah, all right, say goodbye. Who wants to say goodbye? First?
Speaker 2: Bye bye, bye bye em do it?
Speaker 4: Peace out, Macroaggressions dot Io, Activist Post dot com, Natural Blaze dot com, fory, Here's Org.
Speaker 3: He did it.
Speaker 1: I said bye, Lindsey dot org and we will see you all next week for Day one ninety four,