Speaker 1: Hey there, This is Annie and I play Emma in the Swipewright series of episodes here on Roxy's Erotic Whispers. I just wanted to let you know that Roxy has all of the swipe Right stories now available in a deluxe ebook. You can find it on Amazon at roxy dot show slash swipe Right All one word. If you enjoyed the swipe Right episodes, you'll love reading ebook.
Speaker 2: Hello, my Loveleees, and welcome to the first special episode of My Erotic Whispers. Every week in this podcast, I celebrate women's sexuality and the wonderful desire unless we all share and should take joy in. And that includes all women, young, old, single, married, lesbian, buy and strads, and it definitely includes mothers. This weekend is Mother's Day, and while I'm not a mother myself, I know that having children doesn't mean that you lose your sensual wife and desires. Just because you had a child doesn't mean you don't want to ride that cock or clench the sheets as your man takes you. And by in Lesbian Mothers, shout out to you too, girlfriends. This week's story was one I actually solicited. For many years I was in an erotica writer's group, and one of my favorite writers in the group stopped participating. Her name is Alice, and even though she stopped participating, I reached out to her and asked her if she would write a Mother's Day erotica story for my podcast. Her response, do you want a sweet story or one that breaks boundaries? I told her to write whatever she wanted, and she sent me this extraordinary story that somehow breaks boundaries and is still very sweet. I had a deadline on this story, and amateur voice actors Melissa and Justin stepped in. I think they did an amazing job. They are assisted by I Will, who is taking time out from his community theater career to make his erotica debut. And finally, please note that this podcast is intended for adult listeners.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't care what anyone else thinks. I did this for my wife, and I don't regret it for one second. Rachel and I are celebrating ten years together this year, and we have two amazing kids. She absolutely deserved this. I got the idea after we had sex about a month before Mother's Day. I got her off by going down on her and after as we were both holding each other and talking, I made the offhand comment that I wonder what changed you See I used to be able to get her to come while fucking her. Look, I don't have the biggest dick in the world, but the fact that she could come while riding the year I was fucking her was a thrill. Every guy thinks of that. Do I have the kind of dick that can make a woman come vincent?
Speaker 4: I've had two, That's what's different.
Speaker 3: She pulled me close and kissed me.
Speaker 4: That's how it goes. I wouldn't change it for anything.
Speaker 3: And she tupped my lips with her finger.
Speaker 4: You have the absolute best tongue I've ever experienced.
Speaker 3: Do you miss it? Though? I smiled as I said the next words, I've seen you thrash around in the most amazing organisms as i've been fucking you. She didn't say anything, and I could tell that she was thinking over what to say, so it didn't hurt my feelings. She finally replied, while pulling me close.
Speaker 4: It was nice.
Speaker 3: That's when I brought up the thing we had said we really want to talk about again, the threesome. We had a threesome with another guy when we were engaged. We've always been open and up for new things because our relationship was just that strong. Remember the threesome. Rachel pulled back and looked shocked.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she was a nightmare.
Speaker 3: It really wasn't the nightmare. Rachel and I were drunk and she had mentioned how one of her fantasies was sucking a guy while getting fucked. So I called a friend and we did it. Michill loved it. I think she got off by feeling like a porn star, and that's what got me off too. She even got on her knees and my friend and I jacked off at the end and came on her tits immediately afterward. She was very concerned that I would feel left out and immediately asked about having a threesome with another woman. But all that quickly died when my buddy essentially started to stalk us. Thank goodness he didn't tell anyone. But and this is the key point. Up until that point, we both enjoyed it. Yeah, but that was after. It was really fun when we were doing it. Maybe I can find some dude with a huge dick and we could do it again. I get that you've had two kids, but some dude with a massive dick would fill you, I bet, and honestly it would be fun. You could suck my dick while some hung dude is making you come while fucking you. As I said, Rachel and I shared fantasies and had a great relationship. So she thought for a bit actually considering what I said, before replying.
Speaker 4: That's very sweet, Vincent, But honestly, the after is just so awful that even if it would be fun, it's just not worth it. And we have kids. Can you imagine if Jeff from work started talking about how he fucked your wife.
Speaker 3: Jeff was a young guy at my office that fucked any woman that moved, and he didn't have a difficult time doing it, as he had quickly gained a reputation for having a massive dick. I kissed Rachel. Yeah, that wouldn't be good. We dropped it right then, But the next day I started researching porn stars that did house calls. Luckily, we live in Los Angeles and it wasn't too difficult finding a handsome guy who had an absolutely massive dick. His name was Dax, and I watched a few of his movies. He was famous not just for his dick, but also the huge loads of comie shot when he came. I thought back to my friend and I when we came on Rachel's tits. I was getting hard as I remembered the huge smile on her face as she rubbed our com all over her tits and used it as a lubricant as she squeezed and rubbed her nipples. I dialed his number. He seemed like a good enough guy. He was patient as I told my story, but I could tell he didn't really care. He was going to get paid for fucking a chick. The only thing that seemed to matter was my response when he said it would cost me two K. I readily agreed. The only role was that I wasn't allowed to participate, but I could watch Mother's Day. Morning arrived and I woke Rachel with breakfast in bed. I have a very special surprise for you. I talked to your mom and she's going to watch the kids today. You're a mom every day, so I figured on Mother's Day it could be the one day where you can just let loose and have fun.
Speaker 4: What kind of fun are we talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, I rented a hotel room.
Speaker 4: Ooh, I like that kind of fun. It would be nice to be able to scream when I'm coming instead of worrying about the kid's hearing.
Speaker 3: She winked at me. I think we're on the same page on this mother's date thing. We went for a walk, and then a few hours later I told her we should head to the hotel. I had arranged to meet up with Dax at one o'clock and it was already eleven thirty. Let's take showers before we go.
Speaker 4: I like what you're thinking, but couldn't we just take a shower in the hotel room.
Speaker 3: I have the sneaky suspicion that we'll both want to dive right in and rather than wait on a shower.
Speaker 4: Ooh, I love this mother's day already.
Speaker 3: She ran her hand up in the front of my pants. I smiled as I got hard. If only she knew. It was about five minutes before one when I unlocked the door and we entered the hotel room. It was one of the fancy hotels in Hollywood that overlooked the city. I got a room with a view, and Rachel walked over to the window.
Speaker 4: Oooh, Vincent, we get to fuck with all of la watching.
Speaker 3: She turned and started a slow sensuous walk toward me.
Speaker 4: I'd start unbuttoning my blouse, but I really like the idea of you undressing me. Oh, I just stand here and watch you do it.
Speaker 3: She stopped in front of me and we shared a long, deep kiss. She was such an amazing kisser. I know a lot of dudes simply can't appreciate the simple things, but I loved how our tongues cressed each other in between lips touching, and sometimes a tiny bite. It was one of my favorite things. Stepping back, she ran her hand down her blouse. She looked so hot. She had a tight body, even after the kids, and her tits had grown to this amazing pair. She even got off on titty fucking. It was like she wanted to reclaim them for pleasure after years of do not touch with the kids's infants. I smiled, I have a very special Mother's Day present for you.
Speaker 4: I know this room is amazing.
Speaker 3: It's not the room. She looked at me with a curious look. Remember Tony and the whole awkward threesome thing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, don't ruin the move, Vincent. The guy was a creep. Why are you even bringing him up?
Speaker 3: Forget him? Think about while we were all together. Remember him fucking you while you were sucking me.
Speaker 4: Oh, a fantasy thing I can get with that.
Speaker 3: Rachel looked delighted.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I loved feeling your cock in my mouth as he was fucking me. You like that too, Yeah?
Speaker 3: And when it came on your chest, Oh, that was the hottest. She walked forward and rubbed her palm against my dick. I was so hard.
Speaker 4: Do you want to come on my tits?
Speaker 3: I love that? Actually, close your eyes oooh okay, she closed her eyes. Think of the biggest dick you ever fucked. I know it's not mine, and that's okay. Just imagine it. Remember it's a fantasy.
Speaker 4: Okay, it was like my third boyfriend. He wasn't that long, but Jesus, he was thick and actually hurt.
Speaker 3: I bet you have the tightest pussy. She opened her eyes.
Speaker 4: Well, I had the tightest pussy. But thank you, your eyes are open.
Speaker 3: She closed them again. Now picture two things. What do you think it would feel getting fucked by your former boyfriend's thick dick today, but it's really long and completely fills you. And then think about what it would be like to have that dick shoot huge loads of coumb all over your tits while you kneel in front of it.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, Vincent, I'm so wet right now. Look, you are so perfect for me, so I know you won't take this the wrong way. But that's really fucking hot.
Speaker 3: She opened her eyes.
Speaker 4: Okay, your turn. You're so hard. I know you're thinking of something. What would be really hot for you? Two girls giving you a blowjob while a third is licking your balls. Having a girl sit on your face while I ride you. Oh I know, I sit on your face and we lock eyes while some other girls riding you to orgasm behind me.
Speaker 3: She ran her hand over my dick again.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're right. This is a special Mother's day And as.
Speaker 3: If I had planned it, which I kind of did, there was a knock on the door. You know, the worst thing about the threesome was that we fucked a friend. If he'd been some anonymous guy and just went away, I think it would have been so much better, Vincent, you didn't. I walked to the door as Rachel stared at me. I opened it and the porn star Dax entered. He had a huge smile on his face. Vincent, my man, I turned Rachel. This is Dax. He's a porn star and he's your Mother's Day gift. Rachel stood with her mouth dropped open. Dax was wearing tight jeans and a khaki shirt. He looked like a really handsome all American guy. He walked up to Rachel. Rachel, Vincent didn't send me a photo, and I'm glad he didn't, as this is an amazing surprise.
Speaker 4: You are incredibly hot, Sinson.
Speaker 3: Rachel seemed stunned, not mad, not even scared, just shocked in a way that looked like it could go either way, indignation at my presumptuousness or a complete surrender to the gift. It was then that Dax leaned forward and lightly kissed her on the lips. She stood straight, not giving into the kiss. But then Dax reached up and unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. She didn't stop him. He kissed her again and then unbuttoned another button. I went over to the chair that faced the bed and sat down. He would kiss her between each unbuttoning. Watching the scene unfold was incredibly hot. It was when he had her blouse completely unbuttoned and slid his hand under to slide it off her. That I knew. Rachel was incredibly turned on. She was wearing a silk camousel rather than a bra, and her nipples were so stiff under the silk, I could see their shape. My turn. Dak started to unbutton his shirt when Rachel grabbed his hand. Let me and Dak's sme his incredibly handsome, all American smile. As Rachel unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off him. Before his shirt had even hit the ground, Rachel had lowered herself to her knees. This is getting interesting. Dax looked at me and winked, and at that moment, Rachel did the hottest thing. She looked over at me as she started to unbutton Dex's jeans.
Speaker 4: I am so curious about my present. I just need to unwrap it.
Speaker 3: The smile on her face was full of desire. The jeans were tight, and Dax helped her pull them down, and as he was slipping out of them, Rachel was already running her hand over his underwear. Dax's deck looked huge and it wasn't even that hard yet was kind of just pressing against the material. Rachel ran her hand up and down Dex's dick, and it was really hot watching her getting it harder and harder. She wrapped the edge of her fingers over the sides of the underwear and pulled them down. I was totally into watching Rachel's face, and as Dax's dick sprung out, she looked legitimately shocked. The shot clasted only a second before she wrapped her hand around the shaft and started stroking. At that point, Dax was really hard and Rachel's fingers couldn't even fit all the way around it. I wasn't sure what she was going to do. That unknown made everything that much hotter. She slid her hand down to the base of Dax's cock and then leaned forward and took it in her mouth. It was massive, and I don't think she could get much more than the head in. Is that thicker than your old boyfriends? Rachel ignored me and slid the dick in and out of her mouth, trying to take it deeper. Couldn't get it too far in, and finally slid it out and rubbed the head over her lips and licked the head and shaft. At that point, she turned to me, his dick in her hand.
Speaker 4: This is definitely the thickest and longest cock I've ever experienced in my life.
Speaker 3: She looked absolutely thrilled. She stood up and she and Dax kissed again. This was deeper and longer, and I felt the first tinge of jealousy. They were passionately kissing while Rachel was unbuttoning and slotting herself out of her jeans, But after she kicked him to the side and Dax lifted her cameusol over her head. He went to kiss her again, but she ignored him and turned to me completely naked.
Speaker 4: Oh, fits, and this is amazing, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: The look in her eyes was full of passion, but when she looked at me, it was deeper. It was love reflected in them. And as Dax pulled her away, I realized this was just that, a passionate gift, and I had nothing to be jealous about. And then she said something that made me so hot I had to pull my jeans down and free my throbbing dick. Dax went to go down on her, leaving a trail of kisses from her tits to her pussy. When she stopped him, no.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Only my husband is allowed to kiss me there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I took my dick in my hand as it throbbed. My wife is absolutely the hottest. Dax nodded, and then pulled himself up. So what do you have in mind?
Speaker 4: All I want is to ride your thick cock until I come. Then I want you to jack yourself off while I'm on my knees in front of my husband, and you come all over my tits.
Speaker 3: You're direct. I like that, And without any real hint of romanticism or even passion, Dax rolled onto his back. Rachel slid down and started sucking him again. With him on his back and Rachel holding his dick up, I got a good view, and fuck, he was enormous. It made me feel happy. Rachel was clearly not as tight after two kids, and this was the kind of cock that would totally fill her in a way that I could no longer. Rach, do you think he could deep throat that? I teased? With his dick in her mouth? She turned to me. She stared me right in the eye as she ran her tongue up and down the shaft. As she sucked on the head. She suddenly closed her eyes.
Speaker 4: Oh that feels good.
Speaker 3: I didn't even realize it, but Dax was stroking her pussy with his finger as she sucked him. She opened her eyes as if she suddenly remembered I was still in the room and looked over at me.
Speaker 4: I couldn't even shallow throat this.
Speaker 3: That made Dax laugh and he slapped her on the ass as she slid her leg over to straddle him. I didn't have a good view, so I awkwardly stood up, grabbed the chair, and moved it to the base of the bed. As I sat down, I could see Rachel stroking her pussy with Dax's dick was so wet, I could actually see her pussy juices glistening the head of Dax's cock.
Speaker 4: God, I threw your cock.
Speaker 3: She stroked her pussy some more, and I have to admit I was a little impatient. Wanted to see her fucking grind on that massive thing.
Speaker 4: Fuck, this feels so good.
Speaker 3: She was stroking her clit with the head of Dax's cock. She then leaned forward and kissed Dax as her body was forward. As they kissed, she slid Dax's cock up to the opening of her pussy and pressed it in. Was an amazing view this massive dick spreading my wife's pussy lips wide as she leaned back and pressed her body down on it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: She was leaning back with Dex's dick completely inside her. He was reaching up and caressing her nipples as she just sat there, taking in the feeling of being full. How does it feel?
Speaker 4: Fuck fincent, this is amazing. He's so thick and long. His cock is like touching every bit on my pussy.
Speaker 3: She slid her hips back and then forward and then back.
Speaker 4: Oh god, he's so big. I can grind him against my clit as he's completely inside me.
Speaker 3: She looked over her shoulder at me.
Speaker 4: Soock fenc it, thank you. This is the most amazing feeling.
Speaker 3: She then started to grind on Dax's dick. It was amazing, and I started to stroke my dick as I watched. She was completely lost in the passion. Her head was thrown back and her hair was swaying against her back as she swung her hips back and forth, grinding on the massive dick.
Speaker 4: Fock finc it. I'm totally going to come.
Speaker 3: Come on, baby, come on my cock, let yourself go. She stopped, then leaned forward.
Speaker 4: Do that porn thing, you know, pound like pussy while I kiss you.
Speaker 3: And without any hesitation, she leaned into his lips, and Dax thrust his hips up and down, pounding his dick in and out of Rachel's pussy.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck, oh yeah, God, pound like pussy with your massive cock.
Speaker 3: Rachel threw her head back.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, fuck, I'm going to come.
Speaker 3: Fuck me.
Speaker 4: Don't stop fucking me so close.
Speaker 3: I won't stop, baby, And if possible, DA's thrust even faster. At some point, Rachel shoved herself backward and shut Dax's dick deep inside her and held it. Fuck girl, not a lot of girls can take me all the way. At that, Rachel ground on Dax's dick so fast it was almost a blur.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm coming fuck, yes, yes, yes, I'm fucking this giant cock. Oh yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Rachel leaned back and pressed her hips down hard on Dax's dick. It was a amazing and Rachel's whole body was throbbing with her orgasm. I could see her tight ass muscle spasming as she stood as still as she could, her body betraying her as every muscle took part. Moments later, she leaned forward, and Dax's glistening dick slid out. As he did, I witnessed one of the hottest things I'd ever seen, my wife's gaping pussy, pink and wet and open wide. She slid off Dax, and he, being the nice guy at hoped he would be, went to pull her into a hug. She, however, rolled off the bed and walked over to me. I loved how she walked a little odd after the hard fucking she just received.
Speaker 4: Oooh, another gorgeous cock.
Speaker 3: She then slid between my legs and started sucking my dick. She stopped and held up a finger.
Speaker 4: Time for the rest of my present. Dax, dear, would you mind coming over here and coming all over my tits?
Speaker 3: He laughed and got off the bed and walked out over. I was still sitting in the chair with Rachel on her knees in front of me. She sat back on her feet and crussed her tits without waiting for any direction, Dak started jerking off. I was much closer to his dick now, and I was feeling a bit inadequate. He was twice my size, like literally twice my length and girth. I'd never be able to fill Rachel like that ever. But at that moment two things happened. Rachel reached over and started to stroke my dick as Dax stroked his, and I remembered her earlier comment, only my husband can kiss me there. This was just a special present, nothing more. Rachel and I were forever. I was rock hard as Rachel stroked me, and part of what got me hard was watching Rachel stare intently at Dax's dick. Dak stroked faster. Fuck, I've gone to come.
Speaker 4: That's right, Deak's come all over my tits.
Speaker 3: He stroked some more, and then a stream of cum shot right in between Rachel's tits. It was a lot come. But then another shot came out and hit above Rachel's left tit. As it tripped down to her nipple, another shot came out and filled her chest with white hot.
Speaker 4: Com Fuck, this is really hot.
Speaker 3: Rachel looked at me, smiling, Look at all this fucking com Dax took a step forward, rubbed my cock on your tits. Rachel grabbed Ax's cock and rubbed the head over her nipples. More comely, data she slid the slippery fluid all over her tits with his dick. Dak stepped back, and then Rachel did the most amazing thing.
Speaker 4: Your turn, honey.
Speaker 3: She slid around and faced me. I struck my dick, and I have to admit it didn't take long. She was so fucking hot.
Speaker 4: Let me know when you're going to come.
Speaker 3: Just her saying that made me come. Fuck, babe, I'm coming. She leaned forward, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. She wanted me to come in her mouth. I'm watching. That put me over the edge. Fuck. Yes, God, you're so fucking hot, Rachel, I'm coming. Yes, and I shot a load directly onto her tongue. My dick was throbbing and I was moaning when another bit of cum shot out, hitting her chin. I looked down and it was the most erotic thing. My cum dripped from her tongue and her chin down and onto her breasts. I fell back in the chair as she rubbed Dax's and my cumb all over her tits and nipples. She ran her slippery nipples through her fingertips.
Speaker 4: Fuck, this was so amazing. I kiss you, but I don't want to get comb all over your shirt.
Speaker 3: She stood up and Dex's huge load of cumb was dripping down her abdomen into her pussy.
Speaker 4: I guess it's time for that shower.
Speaker 3: I looked over and Dax was already getting dressed. I guess the job was done and he was off. As Rachel passed him, she slapped him on the ass.
Speaker 4: You're awesome, he laughed.
Speaker 3: And while she walked into the shower, he walked out the door. Later, we had the most amazing dinner, and I don't think we ever felt closer. We talked about our lives together, our kids, and just how lucky we were to have each other. Really did marry my soulmate. As I drove home, Rachel turned.
Speaker 4: To me, Okay, seriously, you can't just let this remain one sided. That was unbelievable. So what's your biggest fantasy? Honestly, I don't care. Whatever it is, I will definitely make it happen.
Speaker 3: It's fine, Rach. I love being with you.
Speaker 4: No, you don't, mister. After the threesome, we talked about this. You didn't go to specifics and then everything went sideways. But I know there's some desire in side that you have.
Speaker 3: I didn't say anything for some reason. I was nervous, how did she feel about me with another woman? But then she reached over and squeezed my leg.
Speaker 4: Honey, we have the most amazingly strong marriage. If today didn't prove it, nothing will. If you want to have some other woman ride you, I'd love to watch.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't judge.
Speaker 4: Judge ooh, this will be good. I'm getting wet just thinking about what you're about to say.
Speaker 3: So another woman, are on your hands and knees at the edge of a bed. I'm standing behind both of you, and I fuck you both doggie style, moving from one to the other.
Speaker 4: Like you are alternating back and forth between fucking two pussies.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 4: Love that. So which one do you come in?
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing. When I'm ready to come, you both slide off the bed and kneel in front of me, your cheek to cheek, and I come on both your faces.
Speaker 4: Oh, vincent, that's quite dirty, she.
Speaker 3: Sounded judgmental when I was about to change the subject when she patted my thigh.
Speaker 4: Are we allowed to lick the cum off each other?
Speaker 3: Before I could answer, she laughed.
Speaker 4: I can tell from the look on your face that's a yes. Perfect. Now, when's Father's Day? Thanks? So much for listening to my podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm Roxy Callahan and my Erotic Whispers are brought to you by tenth Muse Studio