Speaker 1: Show time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 3: Corilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 1: So on with the show. Let's give it a go.
Speaker 3: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: It's show sign.
Speaker 4: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: He's almost here.
Speaker 4: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: Oh show sig.
Speaker 3: Child. The girl's gotta have it. America has an obsession with quick fixes. We're gonna talk about if that's healthy. Also, is Iran all about hiding Gaza and big summer movies? Can Hollywood not have an original idea?
Speaker 2: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 1: It's the Cuell Cast.
Speaker 2: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: It is the crow Caast. I Am Carell. Happy Thursday, June nineteenth, No matter when you are listening or watching know that I love you. We've got a lot to talk about today about America's quick fixes. We're gonna talk about those and how they could be harming us. If Iran is really about hiding what's going on in Gaza, and why Hollywood has no original ideas. I've got some ideas about that. Please don't forget. If you're not a patron, become one. We need your support at patreon dot com, forward slash Really Correl. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Carrel. And if you'd like to watch the show or comment about the show, go to YouTube dot com forward slash Really Carrel and subscribe to our channel. You'll know when we're going live, and there's always a chat room which you can reach me right away through the chatroom, So just go to YouTube dot com forward slash Really Carrell. And of course my patrons can leave comments at patreon dot com forward slash really Carrell, and I do get them all right. The first thing I want to talk about is quick fixes, and I'm in the middle of an online argument again. I have pissed off countless gaze. I'm always pissed them off the Gaze, even though I am one of them. And I've made history for them and broken pink ceilings for them. I still piss them off. What have I done to upset the gays? I, for the life of me, don't know why I made a comment on a post about PREP p r EP. Let me explain what PREP is. So there is a drug that Andrew Howard, my late husband, tested, It's called protease inhibitors. Those are the drugs that have changed the game when it comes to HIV and AIDS, and those are the drugs which will probably prevent HIV and AIDS from ever be cured because they have to be on these drugs for life. Why find a cure if you can give them something for life that's really expensive. They make a lot of money off of protease inhibitors. Andrew is on them. All of my friends with HIV are on them. Magic Johnson's doctor, doctor David Hoe, was the one who invented them. They keep your viral load undetectable. You are not cured of AIDS. Your viral load is undetectable, doesn't mean you're cured. If you stop the drugs, the virus would come back. So you take the drugs. It keeps the virus at bay. You stop the drugs, the virus will come back. The other problem is proteace inhibitors don't cross the blood brain barrier, so HIV can hide out in the brain. So you take these drugs forever. Crixivan is one. Now. Protease inhibitors are also what's in the drug packs Lovid for COVID. That's because protease inhibitors work on viruses. Most drugs you take work on bacteria, antibiotics, there are very few anti virals or retro virals. Well, that's what protease inhibitors are, and they're called a protease inhibitor because they inhibit the part of the AIDS virus, the protease from forming, which means the virus can't infect other cells. It's stripped of its ability to get into your immune system, so it can't reproduce. You lose all the virus, you lose your viral load. The goal is undetectable. So now they figured out about five years ago now that if healthy pe people healthy no health problems at all, take the protease inhibitors and there's certain ones of them that should they encounter the HIV virus, they will in fact not get it. Now this has been called heart therapy in the medical community, highly active anti retroviral therapy HEART. And if a healthcare worker or a paramedic came in contact with infected body fluids, a pinprick with a needle, or blood from a very bloody victim. Should a healthcare worker come in contact with someone they think has HIV, they would start them on these protease inhibitors for ninety days and that way, if the virus was in their body before it had a chance to replicate and take over, it would be suppressed. So they took that theory and expanded upon it and said, well, if people take these take this drug every day, sexually active people, people that you are out there in the world, then if they come in contact with the virus, the virus won't stick. And they called it prep therapy, so it means pre exposure prophylactic prep. It ain't cheap and under Obamacare and Biden, healthcare companies have to pay for it. They're now fighting that. However, I am living proof that you can sleep with someone for twelve years that has HIV and if you use a condom and other safe sex procedures. You cannot get HIV, so you don't need PREP to not contract AIDS. You could be celibate, or you could use if you're going to be sexually active, use a condom and practice safe sex. A majority of people. I'm not talking sub Sahara Africa. I'm not talking people who were raided or sexually abused. I'm not talking about any of that, talking about the average everyday person on PREP. Prep has side effects. Just like Paxloavid when you take it for COVID, you might get a metal taste in your mouth. They tell you to monitor your kidneys and your liver. These drugs are very rough on your body. They don't cut. You know yesterday the side effects that I played you, well, there's a whole list of those side effects for people on PREP, and there's been several lawsuits against the companies from people that went on PREP and had horrible side effects. So I posted, you don't have to be on this drug to stop spreading AIDS. You young people just got tired of safe sex and started barebacking. That's what it's called having sex without a condom. So y'all started barebacking and then AIDS transmissions were going up because you the younger gays were sick of doing what we older gays had to do. So then they found PREP, and suddenly every sexually active gay man is out there on PREP. They're making billions of dollars for the drug company. And now, as of yesterday, there is a PREP therapy that is just two shots a year, every six months, and that way they don't have to worry about complying with their pills every day, because somehow that's too hard, what you know, And so I said, look, this is a potent drug. It has side effects. Healthy people should not be put on potent drugs to prevent a virus that they can prevent without the drugs. Well, I'm evil. I'm evil, and I'm being attacked online for saying that. Because gay men, like the rest of America, wanted a quick fix for AIDS. They didn't want to have to worry about putting on a condom with the condom break, none of that. What they wanted was a quick fix, and they couldn't get a cure for AIDS, so they got PREP. And if you attack it, you're evil. If you tell them I don't have to be on a one hundred thousand dollars a year drug protocol. You could just use a condom or not be promiscuous. Perhaps so I'm evil, but it speaks to the quick fix. Look at what we talked about yesterday. We are a nation that was fat since the like seventies on is when we started burgeoning out, the eighties, the nineties, the two thousands. Moooo, now the secret to weight losson. I don't care what Oprah says. I will have this fight with her she ever meets me. You know what, I'm a fat person, been fat my whole life. I don't obsess about food. I don't sit there and think about food all day. I'm just a guy that likes to eat well. The drugs would take away the cravings. Someone shutting my pie hole? How do I know? I lost one hundred and ten pounds. That's how I know without any drugs. I became a vegan, started eating fruits and vegetables and beans, and started exercising. You don't need a zeenpic or with govy to lose weight, and there are huge side effects to those drugs. Shut your damn pie hole. Take in less calories then you'll use It's not rocket side. Maybe ten percent of the people can't do that because of metabolism or whatever. But ninety percent of these people on these waveless drug they just want a quick fix. So what are the dangers of a society that wants your quick fix? I'll tell you. Let you come back. Don't go anywhere. Don't go, please, don't go. Want to support the Correll cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corel channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl, that's kil and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 3: So here's the dangers of a quick fix. That mentality doesn't just apply to healthcare, and we want that in healthcare. If we get sick, we want it fixed. If we're fat, we want it fixed. Cutting calories and working out just takes too long. I want to drop sixty pounds in three months. Well, science has served you a drug that LEDs you. I don't want to use condoms. I don't want to have to think about being responsible when having sex. I want a drug that'll just make it so I can do whatever I want. Well, science for a price has served you up that drug. But that mentality applies to everything. We want a quick fix for everything nine to eleven happens. We want people to be over within days, get back out, get shopping, go ahead. Someone dies, you get five days bereavement leave if you're lucky, some places three days bereavement leave, and then get over it, move on. Got to get back to work. Corporate America needs you. Got to drain the life out of you. We want government programs quick fix. There's a homeless problem, fix it tomorrow. I want it fixed. And we get really angry. Subsequently, we're losing critical thinking, we're losing long term planning. We're losing personal responsibility. No one wants to be told if you're fat, it's your fault. No one wants to be told that. I didn't want to be told that. And they'll give you a list of reasons why it's not my metabolism, my thyroid, this, my that. Ultimately, you can't be fat if you don't eat a lot of food, period. It's just that simple. You can't be fat if an enormous six hundred pound person started eating one thousand calories a day, they would lose weight. If they're that heavy, they could eat three thousand calories a day and lose weight. If a active gay man used a condom every single time, he would not contract HIV. But he doesn't want to just use, you know, they don't want to. They want to be able to just go out, meet somebody, go and screw and not have to worry about responsibility at all. Now, look, PREP is saving lives in sub Sahara, Africa, where where there's a lot of shame around this this drug in particularly in those areas where a woman you know, where there were daily pill compliance is a problem sub Sahara, Africa and other nations. This injectable PREP will be just a lifesaver and we'll save many lives. Do American Gaze need it? Well, I mean, it's great that it's there. It's great that AIDS has gone down fourteen percent to twenty percent. But that's not that much, is it. AIDS transmissions have decreased about twenty percent. Well, Prep, Everyone I know is on PREP. I'm not. You'd have to have sex to worry about it. And I'll never go on prep should I decide to I haven't had sex in years. Should I decide to have sex again, I'll just be safe like I was with Andrew. So this notion of a quick fix is killing us. You know, we want it, and we want it now. Now. There are some things that should be fixed quickly and should have urgency. Climate change should have urgency. You know that we should focus all day, every day, all of our efforts on saving the planet. Period. That's the only issue that should be in the news. Instead, we're watching Israel attack Tehran Iran. Donald Trump as we speak right now, could be saying that we're going to get involved. They've given him a plan for limited involvement. You know, there's no such thing as limited involvement, just like there's no such thing as partially pregnant. Okay, if you're pregnant, you're pregnant. If you're involved in a war, you're involved. There's no such thing as partially involved. So if we use our bunker busters against Iran, we are at war with Iran. Period. Just end up story. But what's happening in Gaza? Forty killed yesterday while waiting for aid, thirty killed over here, a hundred killed over there. Every day. They're still killing people in Basa, in Gaza, and the Israels have the nerve. Israelis have the nerve to cry like little babies, boo hoo hoo, look what Iran is doing to our beautiful They hit a hospital. Oh my god, how evil is Iran? They hit a hospital in Israel. You leveled every hospital in Godza and didn't care. But suddenly the world's supposed to care about you because one of your hospitals got leveled. Sorry, stop blowing other people's shit up and maybe you won't get blown up. And we are now so focused on Iran. We have forgotten the poor people in Gaza. What about Ukraine? Every day people in the Ukraine die every day. Buildings in Ukraine get blown up every day. People in Ukraine live in fear. But we're busy watching Iran. That's not a coincidence. Iran is a distraction. They don't have the resources to go up against the world's armies. They don't There are no threat to us. Maybe they could provide someone with a suitcase nuke or something, but that's about the biggest threat they have. Other than that, they don't have any missiles that'll reach us. They barely missiles that'll reach our allies. They are no threat to us. Are there a threat to Israel? Yes? Is Israel a state of the United States? It is not. They are no threat to Americans. And yet we're gonna get involved. Why money, money, We want their resources. We always have quick fix, a quick fix in the Middle East, we all want that, come on a treaty peace now. They don't want to quick fix there since nineteen forty nine. So we have this ridiculous idea that most things can be solved that fast. Our weight, our medical conditions, war, climate change, So we don't work on anything, nor do we give ourselves time. And a culture obsessed with quick fits. I look old, pull it all up, that's it. I want to go in one day and come out beautiful. We want quick fixes to the biggest problems. And guess what, sometimes big problems take a while to resolve. Sometimes you can't have a quick fix. Sometimes it takes months or years to solve a problem, which is why there are so many fat people. You can't get skinny in one month or two months. So people stop trying. Now with this drug, they don't have to try with prep. You no longer have to try to have safe sex, just have sex. We want quick fixes. We don't look down the road and say no, this is going to take some time. The Middle Eastern crisis is going to take time to solve. Bombs will not solve it, but we think it will. And that's the danger of quick fix because if we don't fix something right away, we lose interest. We're like, oh, well, it's gonna take too much of my time. I can't bother with it. We want stuff to happen, We want it to happen now, and then we want to move on. I'm sorry you're sad. I'm sorry someone died. Get over it, move on, get back to work. I'm sorry your country was attacked. Boohoo, get over it, go back shopping. I'm sorry that you don't like to use condoms. Here's a drug, don't worry about it again, Well, what about what it does to my body? Who cares? I'm sorry that you don't want to take the time to lose weight and keep it off. Here's a drug. Okay, great. That's the world we now live in and it's not serving us. We want quick fixes in our relationships. Guess what sometimes relationship issues take work, and that's what we're losing. We are losing the ability to work out problems we want them worked out. Orse do this? Oh way, hello lazy? Can you say lazy? Thank you? Bay that lazy? Hey Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash Really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, Really Corel. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, Really Correl. Thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Oh dear, I've upset Kennedy Christopher in the chatroom at YouTube dot com. Forward slash really Correll? No fat shaming? What the fuck? I'm not fat shaming? You own it? You know what, There's a difference between shame and responsibility. There's a difference. If you have HIV and you contracted it, unless you were raped or had someone inject you or got it during a surgery, you are responsible for getting HIV. You know it's out, you know how to prevent it, and you chose not to. It's the same thing. I'm fat and I'm responsible for it every night at eight thirty with Like last night when I made homemade potato chips at eight forty five, took half a rusted potato, sliced it thinly, sprayed it with some avocado oil, put it in the air fryer, fried it up, coated it with some garlic and other spices, and had a plate full of potato chips made from half a rusted potato. I knew that that wasn't gonna help me lose any weight, but I had the munchies because I take edibles, so I own it. I am this weight because I won't stop eating at eight or nine o'clock at night. That is why I weigh this much. If I cut out just my eight or nine o'clock eating, I would drop down to the weight. And I have been beating up myself every day saying you gotta stop, you gotta stop, and then I had come eight thirty. I'm filling my pie hole. That's my responsibility. I own that. And I own this extra weight that I have because I'm the one putting it on and I'm the one keeping it off or keeping it on, and could would go I will. They will prescribe zet bound for me for my sleep apdia, but not one of my doctors want me to go on zetbound to lose the weight. They have all told me to do it naturally, the same way I did it before. Not one of my doctors wants me to go on that to lose thirty pounds, even though I qualify because they say the same thing that I do. For all the wonders that these drugs do. We don't know what happens when people that do not have diabetes, which is who this drug was made for. We do not know. If you are not diabetic and you take these drugs long term, what's gonna happen to you? We don't know. So my doctors have said, shut your pie hole. You want to lose thirty pounds, you know how to do it. Do it. That's not fat shaming, that's being responsible. See, that's the the thing. Americans are so lazy. They won't take responsibility for their own fucked up mess. And that includes liberals. Democrats are sitting around right now in Congress doing fucking nothing. They're not taking responsibility that it is Joe Biden that caused this fucked up mess. Joe Biden and the Democrats caused the mess we are in right now. When they got into office. They did not pursue Donald Trump with a fury. They did not put him in jail as quickly as they did a black man. They did not do anything. Joe Biden had immunity. The Supreme Court gave him immunity just like Trump. He could have done whatever he wanted to do. He didn't. He didn't. The Democrats sat by for four years and did fucking nothing. And then Joe Biden decided he was gonna run again after he said he wouldn't, and then pulled out too late for a primary, too late for anyone to make any kind of choice. So we get the candidate they handed us, and she lost. That's Joe Biden's defeat, not Kamala Harris. Joe Biden is the reason the Supreme Court is now screwing us a month from Sunday's trampling on trans people. This week, that's Joe Biden. He did not expand the court when he could have. He should have taken it up to thirteen jurors. He didn't. This is all Joe Biden's fault, but Democrats don't want to take responsibility for that. They're busy blaming MAGA. They're busy blaming Donald Trump. No, this mess is Joe Biden's. Trump would have not been able to run for office if he were in jail for his multiple crimes. But you appoint Merrick Garland. Sorry, take some fucking responsibility, and the same goes for your life. If you're gonna go have sex, take responsibility. You want to be on prep, Okay, be on prep. At least you're taking some responsibility. Use a condom. There's other sexually transmitted diseases out there, gonna rhea, siflis, comydia. Be responsible for yourself. If you're obese like I am, take responsibility. Either own it and say yeah, I'm not gonna give up late night snats, I'm just gonna be fat, or say Okay, I'm gonna quit, I'm gonna stop, I'm gonna shut my pie hole. Now. I wanted to talk entertainment today because it's Thursday, and there's big new movies coming. Superman's coming, Jurassic World is coming. We've got all these big movies coming, and it appears it occurred to me that all the creative people in Hollywood and they can't come up with any new movie ideas. Jurassic Park came out like in the nineties. They've been milking that for thirty years, maybe the early two thousands when it came out. Superman from the nineteen fifties. It's like Hollywood has all these great thinkers, and yet their biggest movies Marvel movies, comics that came out thirty years ago. They keep making the same movies over and over They just remade How to Train Your Dragon. It's number one at the box office. That movie just came out like ten fifteen years ago, and now here it is again. So all Disney is doing now is remaking their animated series, you know, movies, and all major studios are doing are remaking the same action movie over and over. How many times do we have to see Liam Neeson where he's a pissed off spouse or a pissed off father or whatever. It's like, have you no new ideas for movies? You know? Maybe you should employ some creatives, some writers and some great thinkers who could tell you about some new movies. Or maybe since I know those are out there, you should give them some of the budgets you're giving these other huge films that then flop and you're like, oh, yeah, I see. No one wants to go to the movies. No, no one wants to go to the movies to see the same movie that they've already seen twenty years ago. For god's sakes, they're remaking The Bodyguard. Why Kevin Costner swooping up Whitney Houston in her le may and beautiful golden outfit and sweeping her off the stage. We've already had that moment. You know who's gonna belt out I Will Always love you. Come on, Lord, get a new idea. See again, Hollywood's lazy. Hollywood's lazy. There's lazy as the rest of society. Hollywood wants a quick fix. I want a movie script and a movie that's gonna make us money right away. Well, then let's rewrite the old ones. Everybody wants a quick fix, everybody. No one takes responsibility anymore, blaming everybody for everything else. It's not my fault. Homelessness ain't my fault. Really, you let anyone sleep in your garage lately, let anyone sleep on your cellphone, feed anybody recently? Well no, Well, then what you doing to help the problem? Well, I vote for people, I pay taxes. Well, obviously that's not working. Oh lord, Well, I'm gonna record today and tomorrow my new single. You have to be proud. That's what I'm gonna be doing. You can go listen to my current single do you want to Funk? It's out there right now, along with the video. Go watch the video right Miss Amber, Oh, stretch it out, Girly Girl. Also at my website, Reallycorrel dot com. If you scroll down to the Instagram feed that's there, you'll see the cutest pictures of me and Ember. Oh my god, I've been doing AI photos of us every day doing different things. Today we're on the moon in honor of Elon Musk's spaceship going boom because he can't do it. It was a great metaphor for his career. I am carel be who you want to be telling to hurt Anyboddy, I will talk to you all wall Remember. Starting in July, we're going to have a Friday show. Starting in July, there'll be a pre recorded Friday show that goes out at ten thirty. Look for that the Memetime. We'll be you on Monday, much bu.
Speaker 1: It's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the Corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the Corell cast on your favorite streaming service.