Speaker 1: It's time for this. Give me that news quickie.
Speaker 2: Man. Let's go to Idaho. We don't go there much weird reason for that.
Speaker 1: So the Idaho.
Speaker 2: Legislature has declared an emergency or then an emergency existed in the state, requiring it to immediately criminalize the public exposure of a any human breast except for breastfeeding or b The rest of the bill says toys or products, or anyone who displays toys or products intended to resemble male or female genitelia. The concern about toyster products intended to resemble the human business is what has gotten the bill deemed now the truck nuts bill, which would be a good company though I'm truck nuts bill for a character. Here's an Idaho minority leader, Melissa Wintrow quote. They're gross, they're offensive, and kids on the roads. So why wouldn't the police get a call and say that offends me, pull it off the truck because now this bill will allow it. And I talked to the police and they said, indeed it was.
Speaker 1: Christida used to have truck nuts. Why did you do it?
Speaker 3: Because we had some show bet that I lost, and so I was forced to have truck nuts on my car and they fell off and because they were too big and.
Speaker 1: They got run over.
Speaker 2: Dude, I fell off on the bush, oh dude?
Speaker 1: And was the bush? Wasn't it? Hey?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: No, it really was because I lived in Garland at the time.
Speaker 4: Are you sure they didn't land on a landing strip?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure that. So I was reading this article and it says, however you feel about the bill, and what universe does this.
Speaker 1: Constitute an emergency?
Speaker 2: Were there signs that Idaho was about to collapse into ruin due to displays of the human breast or truck nuts?
Speaker 1: So probably not what we should be.
Speaker 2: Concerned with, but I thought that was funny.
Speaker 4: How do you guys feel about the public display of bress?
Speaker 1: I love it, dude.
Speaker 2: It's how God intended it, It's true, Adam.
Speaker 1: And if were naked, but naked you don't run into it very often. Are you talking about like breastfeeding?
Speaker 4: Well, I just think it's interesting in this particular bill, she's like no display of public breast except for breastfeeding, which is an implication that if a breast is out and there's not immediately a baby getting nourishment from it, it's sexual somehow and in that immediate moment where the baby connects, it's no longer sexual. You follow me like, it's just we're more hung up on it. Over here in Europe, you can go boobs out at the beach. No one cares.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: But also people do a lot of flashing. Well, they used to at concerts, especially outdoor concerts. There would be girls flashing all the time.
Speaker 1: It's not a deal.
Speaker 5: And he's upset about that. Only women? No, Well, I'm saying, no, man is upset. Oh my god, I can't look a boob's out.
Speaker 4: Usually it's a Baptist minister, really that's upset about it.
Speaker 5: I think it's a large woman that doesn't have her own complimentary set that people are interested in.
Speaker 1: Are the people still get mad about that?
Speaker 2: If someone's breastfeeding, uh, I mean here in Texas, you're a lot of breastfeed in public.
Speaker 1: Why aren't you breastfeeding because you appear capable?
Speaker 2: If that is gross to you, do you prefer the baby to be crying? That's the worst thing. Is a baby crying way worse than someone feeding a baby in public. I'm really more interested in banning public babies. Stay home yeah to me, Yeah, keep that thing at home till it's.
Speaker 1: Three or four.
Speaker 2: I agree, Man, what are they gonna do? It's some good real world experience out there. They don't know anything.
Speaker 4: They can't unless you want to get away and bring it to the brewery.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with yeah.
Speaker 2: Now on the truck nuts, any thoughts on that.
Speaker 5: I always thought it was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. My truck's so big, it's gotten nuts, Like it just looks like the dumbest thing. You're basically telling the world. I'm a straight up dumb ass.
Speaker 2: Well, the first guy who did it's a genius. Why the first guy, because he's just doing a bit? What is that falls out?
Speaker 1: What you got a hammy?
Speaker 2: But then it kind of became a thing and then one look at the thing, it's not as funny anymore. O.
Speaker 4: The truck nuts that we got for Christina were purchased at trucknuts dot com or whatever. The very first guy that did it, did he just make some homemade ones? I don't know by how did what's the origin of the truck nut? You know what I'm saying, Like, how did it become a thing that.
Speaker 1: You could put it. You're right, Katie, there must have been one guy who just like, my truck's gonna big, I'm gonna put some nuts on it.
Speaker 4: It's a chicken egg situation. Did the concept exist before the product or what?
Speaker 2: Well, there's a big uh. Just a quick Google search just told me this. Uh. Truck nuts in the form of custom made scrotum sacks, began appearing in the eighties. David Ham, the owner of your Nuts dot com, claims he saw a custom made pair at a rally. Yeah, so it was custom first, and began commercially selling plastic truck nuts in nineteen ninety six. But another guy named John Solers of Bullsballs dot com times he was expired during a four x four off road trip in two thousand and two against selling him it's great.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, and I know we gotta go. Let me ask you this. If they weren't human nuts and they were bull truck nuts, is that illegal because bulls just wander out in the pasture in public with their nuts out.
Speaker 1: Dogs have their nuts, right, what are they doing?
Speaker 5: We have to put bull underwear on. You gotta get underwear for bulls and goals.
Speaker 4: Then bull underwear that's an emergency, Get on it now.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, good stuff.