Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm back with something for you to think about. Broken and tormented by their demons. Let me say it again, broken and tormented by their demons. And I will say that this topic or this subject covers most other people in the world. I know saying most other people is a bit far fetched, but I want you to think about all of the tragedies that we hear about.
Speaker 2: I really do.
Speaker 1: I want you to think about all the tragedies.
Speaker 2: That we.
Speaker 1: Deal with that we see, because it is far deeper than what we think things are. And the Bible tells us.
Speaker 2: For a fact.
Speaker 1: That we don't. We don't wrestle. We don't wrestle against flesh and blood. Don't the Bible tell us that yeah Ephesians six and twelve. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rules of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Speaker 2: That could be a natural man or woman, but still the effects are spiritual.
Speaker 1: Because so many people are tormented by demons, by unseen spiritual forces, but they don't realize that they're under attack. That's why we're all, all of us, every last one of us living. We all have mental warfare going on. Every last person on earth have some mental warfare going on. I don't care how good of a person you are in the essence of being a good human or I know what the Bible says about no man is good but the Father.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about being a good, decent.
Speaker 1: Human who's mature, who love God, who love his or herself.
Speaker 2: We still.
Speaker 1: Deal with mental warfare, but it's spirit It's on a spiritual level. And I'm saying that from my personal experience. I still go through stuff, things still come to my mind. But the difference is when you're rooted and grounded in God, you recognize when the devil is trying to creep in. You know it's the devil, and therefore you take action against the devil. You don't succumb, you don't entertain, you do none of that. You move on because you recognize, you know whatever it is for what it is. You know it's not of God. And I also understand that people have to get to this level. But what saddens me is most people never try to change. People cannot move forward in life because they keep looking behind. They keep allowing past issues to dictate their lives. They keep allowing their own inner unresolved issues to keep them in the same mental states. It does not benefit anyone. No one can become better by remaining the same. And the reason that we see so much tragedies going on, I mean, it's just crazy all over the world. The people in Australia just kill fifteen innocent people because they were Jews or they thought they were Jews. I mean just ridiculous. Kids killing their parents, parents killing their children, people killing one another. I mean it's just crazy because individuals don't understand when they have unresolved inner issues. You go through life carrying those issues, and you only build upon them by the lifestyle you lead, by the people that you entertain, you know, the people that you open yourself up to, by other individuals such as.
Speaker 2: Family and friends who are negative people.
Speaker 1: You build on your own unresolved inner issues because of what you entertain and what you allow in your life. So I want you to think about when a person is an individual with a lot of unresolved inner issues and they're carrying those things, then they get on social media and they want all of these followers, and they live every single day trying to make this money on social media. It's pressure. Then you have your own unresolved inner issues. And not only that. I'm not just talking about the people who's trying to make the money.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the people who.
Speaker 1: Are everyday subscribers who have their own inner.
Speaker 2: Issues that they haven't worked out.
Speaker 1: You're going through life, you piling all of this other stuff, these pressures, these stressors on top of your own unresolved issues. Then you seek out stuff through social media. You hear things, you take it in, and you believe it as if it's so, if it's real.
Speaker 2: Then all of that.
Speaker 1: Begin to power up, and you start all this negativity and you have these thoughts that you cultivate and you.
Speaker 2: Allow to grow and grow and grow and grow.
Speaker 1: And then people act, They murder, they kill themselves because they never resolve their own inner issues. They allowed all of their own baggage to power up, and then they compile other baggage from other people and the things that they entertain on top of their own, and it begins to be too much. Then people break, husband killing wives, wives killing husbands. I mean, it's just insane, the way people have no value on life. People are going to hell because they're doing all of this senseless kire. But of course they don't believe in God. Anyways. Let me tell you how broken people are. People are so broken.
Speaker 2: That you're in I mean, just.
Speaker 1: So bothered by someone being a Jew, someone being black. How is that affecting your life? How is that affecting your table, your money? How has that affecting you that someone is black or they are a Jew, or they are gay or whatever it is that you don't like? You causing that problem in your life. Because if not your issue, but you're making it your issue, and you're making it.
Speaker 2: A problem in your life. That tells me you have inner.
Speaker 1: Issues that you have not resolved. To become so absorbed into someone else's business, someone else's identity, that you make it a problem in your life.
Speaker 2: You are the problem.
Speaker 1: Your mindset is your worst enemy.
Speaker 2: I want you to think about that. Any person.
Speaker 1: In this world who decides to take up so much time and energy on someone else based on things that they don't like.
Speaker 2: You are the problem.
Speaker 1: So when people take in all of this stuff on top of their own unresolved inner issues, all it is is building of.
Speaker 2: A time bomb. Because the more.
Speaker 1: Power you give to that negativity, it grows until it manifests like that father and.
Speaker 2: Son in Australia.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they had many talks before they did what they did, and the more they talked about it, the more hype they got, the more feelings they had behind it.
Speaker 2: And it was all wrong. It was all wrong.
Speaker 1: But see when you have that mindset that's so distorted and you believe things that that are not real, and you don't try to do better, You just go through life with all of this negativity and you build on it and you allow it to grow, and you just keep honing in on that negativity and it takes over you.
Speaker 2: Then you succumb to it. That's what people are doing, succumbing to their demons. That's all it is. Spiritual warfare that people succumbs to.
Speaker 1: That's all it is. Because we're natural beings in a spiritual world. We are affected by things that we can't see.
Speaker 2: And the more vulnerable.
Speaker 1: You are, the easier access those spiritual beings.
Speaker 2: Have in your life.
Speaker 1: When you're already broken and weak, vulnerable, full of insecurities, all that is is a bridge.
Speaker 2: It's an open door for you to be attacked.
Speaker 1: That's all it is. It's an open door for you to be spiritually attacked. A lot of people don't even realize that they're under spiritual warfare. They cannot even recognize that they are embracing negativity. That's why when husbands go on a tangent and murder their wives, or when wives go on tangents and murder their husbands, they think about it for a moment, but they still commit to act because they give power to that negativity, that negative thinking, until it manifests into the unthinkable.
Speaker 2: People who go.
Speaker 1: Out and murder, mass murder, they thought about what they're going to do, but they still do it because they succumb to those demons. I mean, it's a real thing. It's a real real thing. Let me let me give an example. Look at at many of the celebrities. Look at them when they first became celebrities, and look at some of them now. If they don't look demonic and look sick, just drastic changes. If they don't do that, you'll see them doing very inappropriate things to maintain their pet.
Speaker 2: One way or the other. They have to do.
Speaker 1: Things to maintain what they have to stay relevant. That's succumbing to their demons, doing things that they really don't want to do, but feel that they have to do, or they have to do because that's what they signed up for.
Speaker 2: That's when you no longer make money.
Speaker 1: Money is making you, and the Bible tells us for the love of money is the root to all evil. So demons are real whether you're known or not, rich or poor, it don't matter. The same demons effect rich people, poor people, the same demons.
Speaker 2: Some people choose to entertain them, others don't.
Speaker 1: But what I'm trying to tell you is when you succumb to your negative thinking, you will do the unthinkable, if not to yourself, to others, but you every day you had an opportunity not to do it. It's a different story when you get into something and it takes your mind because believe me, I know all about that up close and personal.
Speaker 2: When you get.
Speaker 1: Into something and that something is much more than you ever imagine it will be, and it took you down a dark road and ultimately took your mind.
Speaker 2: I mean completely.
Speaker 1: You lost your mind, saying things that not true, hearing voices things that you never ever experienced before, and you just lose a grip on reality. It happens because people Instead of people backing up in a way, they go full forward ahead into things that they can't handle until they manifest and do the unthinkable, demons succumbing to their demons.
Speaker 2: People are so tormented that they don't love themselves.
Speaker 1: They don't believe themselves in themselves, they don't have faith in themselves.
Speaker 2: They I talked about it on another episode.
Speaker 1: They lack confidence, self esteem. Some of them are beautiful people inside and out, but they cannot see it for anything because of what they believe about themselves.
Speaker 2: They're tormented.
Speaker 1: The only way people change is they choose change. My biggest recommendation is Jesus, because to get to God you've got to go through his son the Romans ten and nine.
Speaker 2: And if you don't choose Jesus, at least.
Speaker 1: Know and love yourself so you can understand when the devil is trying to attack. When you know the devil, you know how to send them.
Speaker 2: On this way.
Speaker 1: Most people don't, and they entertain that negativity until it is manifested in their lives. It's so sad to me. It is so extremely sad to me, because I know, without a shadow of a doubt, no one on earth has to live this way.
Speaker 2: People can choose change.
Speaker 1: Every day we get to live is an opportunity to change. You don't have to allow your past pains to dictate the rest of your life. I don't care what you went through, how long you went through it, or who done it. You do not have to let your past pains dictate your life.
Speaker 2: People don't change because they don't want to change.
Speaker 1: They are too comfortable in their negativity. If you want to change, you have to do it. No one can do it for you. Too.
Speaker 2: Many of you are waiting on someone to fix, save, and change you.
Speaker 1: While you're busy trying to fix and change and save somebody else.
Speaker 3: That's because you're tormented. I've told you plenty of times.
Speaker 1: The things I see every single day. When I tell you people go to work and take all of their unresolved issues and project them at work, it is the God's honest truth.
Speaker 2: It's so.
Speaker 1: Crazy the things people do in their workplaces. But that's because I mean, the bosses on down, that's because of unresolved inner issues that people project onto others.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is real. It is so real, it really is. And you can talk to some people it's just pointless.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna listen to you because they think everyone else is the problem.
Speaker 2: But I tell you firmly, your.
Speaker 1: Biggest issue in your life is the mindset that you have, because most people have unresolved inner issues that they allow to cause them pain.
Speaker 2: For a lifetime. And it's self inflicted pain. Because people who carry all of.
Speaker 1: This baggage are not in the situations that they were in, but they still carry it and allow for it.
Speaker 2: To cause them to never reach.
Speaker 1: Mental maturity, to never reach that point of healing because they let all of these demons spiritual entities take over. Now, some of you may think Na Cherias sounding crazy. You can believe what you want to. I know what I'm talking about. And again remember for we wrestle not against flesh and blood.
Speaker 2: I told you the verse in the beginning. Read it for yourself.
Speaker 1: And just think about all the people that you've ran across in your life.
Speaker 2: Think about yourself. Where are you mentally? Do you love yourself? Do you know who you are?
Speaker 1: How do you think about yourself? Anybody could become better if they choose to. It starts with you, no one else. It starts with you. If you never choose change, you will always mean the same, doing the same and similar things with same are similar people thinking you should get a better result insane.
Speaker 2: Insane.
Speaker 1: If you want change, you have to implement it in your life. Stop allowing negative thoughts to lead you into something that can.
Speaker 2: Cost you your life or the life of others, or cost you jail, prison, and over all hell.
Speaker 1: People are so caught up in the lives of other people, and most times people they don't know, but don't invest any time or energy into becoming the best person that they could be for themselves. I heard someone say everyone wants to be the best versions of themselves.
Speaker 2: That is a lie.
Speaker 1: I know it sounds good, podcaster, because it was a guy from a podcast who said it.
Speaker 2: I know it sounds good, But that's a lie. And what's sad is.
Speaker 1: People will believe that when clearly it's not true. If you want to be the best version of yourself, you would do it easy, peasy, you would make the choice to do it. So no, everybody don't want to be the best versions of themselves because they're too comfortable in being who they always been. Too comfortable, So that is a lie. If you want to be the best version of yourself, it is you who have to do the work, and it starts with inside work. You'll always be gripped by negativity, negative thinking of yourself, negative thinking of others, all these negative thoughts.
Speaker 2: You will always be gripped by that if you never choose change.
Speaker 1: People give so much power to their negative thoughts that it leads them into.
Speaker 2: Doing the unthinkable.
Speaker 1: I really, really, really really hope you get some understanding from this episode, because people all over the.
Speaker 2: World truly truly.
Speaker 1: Need to hear it and need to understand why they do the things that they do.
Speaker 2: See that invisible part of you is.
Speaker 1: Super powerful and strong, and until people choose to deal with that invisible part of themselves, that inner part of themselves where all of the junk is at lives, will not be any better. You have to deal with that invisible part of you that affects.
Speaker 2: You so much.
Speaker 1: In ways that you can visibly see. Change starts with you. I'm leaving it right there. Please please please share this episode. So many people come to me and talk to me about something that's going on with their child. They believe their child is into some dark things.
Speaker 2: And you know, I.
Speaker 1: Pray for people and I tell them things that they should do but sometimes people are so far gone that and when I say so far gone, I mean mentally that they no longer can distinguish what's real from what's not real. And when a person gets to that point, you could talk all day, they won't hear you.
Speaker 2: Because they are that far gone.
Speaker 1: And it's the same when people get to that point of no return and do the unthinkable. They have gotten to that point where no matter what they hear, no matter what you do, they're so far gone and so honed in on what they want to do.
Speaker 2: That everything else is oblivious.
Speaker 1: To them and they act commit the unthinkable. So please, please, please share this episode because everything, every single thing, starts with the thought. You can choose to think about something negative, own it and release it, or you can own it, give power to it until it manifests, until you're doing the unthinkable. Either way is your choice. Please share this episode. Thank you so much much love to each and every one of you. I end every episode the same, and I pray in the name of Jesus that you do it, think on it,