Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I'm the Cage to Night.
Speaker 3: Hey, Raven Lincoln, I'm the metamistic.
Speaker 2: And tonight is the cult member of Live Night, Ladies and gentlemen. Yeah, my finger went at a little touretzi on the button just now. Usually there's a little more rhythm to it. My apologies, but here we are. Here the fuck we are, everybody. It's been a while week. It's been a while week. Everybody. Welcome to twenty twenty six. I don't think anybody really had things on the Bingo card that have already played out this way, but here we are, and tonight is gonna be the night where we yes discuss some things that have been going down, of course, But tonight we are going to start the process in making our Bingo card for twenty twenty six take place.
Speaker 3: We get, you know, kind of missed on a couple of them as far as twenty twenty five was concerned, solid hit on a few of them.
Speaker 2: So tonight we're gonna be diving into all of that. But uh, first off's going.
Speaker 4: To say happy official Marty Grass season. The beginning the official day.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, which you know, me and you have been giving each other shit about this all day.
Speaker 4: I know that it is literally the beginning. I every source says it. Everyone knows it. I'm I'm already ready and a hemacraft sharings on.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at it. It's just it's almost like people that are celebrating Christmas the day after Halloween. It's like, look, that's not when the Christmas season begins, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like the stores have Santa, but it's official. It's it's an actual official date that is celebrated now as the official day of the beginning of Marti Gras. You're welcome. You're going to see how ridiculous that we are all throughout the Marti Gras season. Yeah, because I go hard for Halloween and Marty Gras, so.
Speaker 2: It's a good time.
Speaker 3: I'd feel the same way about Christmas, by the way, I start celebrating that shit, like I mean, on the low. I usually don't tell anybody this, but as soon as September first hits, it's Christmas Eve, September first. Br I'm sorry, excuse me, but but I don't put up any any decorations or anything. I just know that like the fall is. I know that Christmas is coming, but I don't put up any of the Christmas decorations until the day after.
Speaker 4: You're missing the sacred holiday of Halloween pretty much one of the best holidays ever.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean I celebrade all of this, sooxes no.
Speaker 2: But my thing is like, just to just to start you off here, but also, let's just say this, so when football season begins, it's Christmas time for Jonathan, is what we're hearing.
Speaker 5: I was gonna sayn I was like, that's when football is so.
Speaker 3: I mean, football is a present to me. So yeah, 'tis the season. By the way, I just wanted to say, did anybody catch that Steelers in Ravens game just a couple of days ago, because.
Speaker 4: Holy I saw it all over the Instagram. I didn't get a chance to watch it though.
Speaker 2: They y'all smoke him. That y'all's big rival, isn't it.
Speaker 3: That's that's our biggest rival, and we swept them this year, so it was awesome. But in that game, do we went down, we had a game winning drive and then the Ravens came down and they were getting in on that game winning touchdown drive. That we had our kicker, old reliable, the Wizard of boz Is known as he never misses an extra point, hasn't missed an extra point in four years, bro, And he fucking shanks it to the right, and I'm like, no, because now we're only up by two. And then the rings drive down and they're in prime field goal range. They have a good kicker, but he's he's a rookie and so you never know, right, but it's a forty four yard field goal, very makeable field goal. And there it's literally two seconds left in the game. They're about to kick it and that's it, you know, like we're all going home.
Speaker 6: He fucking shanks it to the right, and I'm losing my shit because we just won.
Speaker 3: And we're going to the playoffs and oh yeah, the Texans are gonna come get this.
Speaker 2: Dig I mean what, I don't you know, I don't be watching the professional sports ball. The only time I did is when I went to the Saints Stadium. That was a solid game. Don't get me wrong, But is the Texans a decent team this year?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They're solid. Yeah, they're actually really good this year.
Speaker 2: Okay, So all right, aside from your fandom like looking just straight statistics, straight stat here, straight numbers and figures what's the likelihood, what's what's like a fan duel saying, what's what's Vegas saying, as far as the odds go.
Speaker 3: Do we have Aaron Rodgers? That's all I need to know, Okay, because he's one of the goats, he's one of the best of all time, and he's probably gonna go sit in a cave for three days and meditate on this victory because it's just going to happen. Rogers does not lose in the playoffs, I mean not in the first round anyway.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, so I mean, hey, I'm not even putting no bad juju on it. I know it's going to be a win speaking into existence. Yeah, and we play Monday night, which, by the way, dude, our head coach Mike Tomlin has never lost a Monday night game in his twenty year career with the Steelers, So.
Speaker 2: Really, that's that's a pretty impressive statement to make regardless.
Speaker 5: Honestly, let's go here we go. Where are you going?
Speaker 4: In tier for the Steelers? Ooh?
Speaker 2: Is that a tier?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that a thing on the card on the Bengo card.
Speaker 5: Oh, maybe we'll put it to the being. Do you want to put it on the Bingo card?
Speaker 4: Jonathan?
Speaker 3: Uh, you know what, I think that that's just gonna jink.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. Besides, this a conspiracy Bingo card. If we put that down, then we are acknowledging the Steelers making it would be a conspiracy.
Speaker 4: And it isn't.
Speaker 5: Technically all the football games rigged.
Speaker 2: This is a fact.
Speaker 3: So we lost to the Browns two weeks ago that oh.
Speaker 2: Time, Oh my god, Jonathan. I mean, I'm not trying to detract from your win against the Ravens here this.
Speaker 3: I know it's a big deal for y'all, but to the Brons, dude, dude, yeah, it was so bad. The White Boy Wizard was like, what are y'all doing? And I was like, I don't know. I think we just I honestly, I think we threw it for some reason. I don't know why. Maybe we would Maybe the script was like, all right, well, look, because if the Steelers would have won that game against the Browns, then this game that we just had against the Ravens wouldn't have mattered because we would have already been to the playoffs, so they want to try and extend because if it's a nothing game, nobody's gonna watch it. Heard that everything is riding on and everybody's going to tune in. So I think that it's all for viewership, and it's it's one hundred percent rigged to some capacity. There's no doubt about it, for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 4: Well, we have a few announcements real quick. So we have a birthday in the in the chat right now, it is Clary's birthday today, Happy birthday, birthday. And then we also have a birthday coming up which is Royce's birthday birthday.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah. Also we have one person that actually cashed in. Yes on, we made a statement.
Speaker 4: We did make one.
Speaker 2: We made a statement that said, if you good cult members out there were to get a Cult of conspiracy tattoo, would we would float you a free membership for life. And I'll be damned if one of the good cult members out there did not already cash that. Bitch in Opie, you're you're a wild man, You're a tax to artists.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to see the finished results.
Speaker 4: So I sent him some of the prototype stickers and stuff that I've been making and I was like, well, these are kind of the ideas and stuff, and he's like got it. So he mixed it all together and made his own style and he tattooed it, and so I'm ready to see it. He said, in the next couple weeks, he's going to be done and then I'll post it up for everybody to see.
Speaker 5: So pretty freaking awesome.
Speaker 4: Also, we wanted to invite the Cult to one of the big parades because we're going to be hitting Marty Grop pretty hard and I know it's like a last minute not really, it's like a month away, but last minute kind of thing. So we're hoping maybe some of the Cult members can come down. So on February seventh, we are going to the Mad Hatter Parade, which is one of the biggest parades. We will be in New Orleans. So if you are coming, let us know and we'll try to meet up. But we wanted to kind of throw out the invite to everybody to see if anybody wanted to come down and party with us.
Speaker 2: If you are coming, blast Strap, you are coming to New Orleans, don't be dumb, Yeah for sure, But yeah, it's not like an official meetup We're not gonna have booths, we're not gonna have tables and these things. But if there's enough people that are trying to come together and hang out for a parade, we're gonna we're gonna try to make some fun things happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those are my Those are my announcements. Oh and the book club is going to be pulling tomorrow. I have a ton of books to put to the pot, and then I will be pulling tomorrow at some point. So that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, what what kind of books you're gonna be looking into?
Speaker 4: So I asked everybody to put in all sorts of type of books anything somebody Josh Monday through in the Bible. So we decided to put in Genesis and Revelations as the if we were going to read anything. I asked for coult books, science books, conspiracies, UFO space, you name it self, help, whatever anybody wants to put into the pot. Pretty much, I'm gonna leave it open until tomorrow, probably midday, I'll do it, and then that's just where we're gonna go from. We're gonna pull. We're gonna do one a month. Hopefully they all the books that people have put on the list or have audio, because we had a lot of people sim me messages asking if it could be audio because they're working with their hands or driving or something like that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, hell yeah, dude, Well I if I can make a suggestion, you don't have to guaranteed. No. I mean, that's a thick read, so I wouldn't put that on.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: Now, we need something that we can get through in a month, so you'll.
Speaker 2: Be able to get through.
Speaker 3: I got through it in like two or three episodes, I think. Okay, it's called The Alchemist by Paulo Coelo, and that is a awesome book. I mean it's it's more about inner alchemy, but this book was freaking awesome and it takes you on like a like an awesome journey. It's it's a story, so it's not like this is what alchemy is. It shows you what inner alchemy is through a story. It is legit.
Speaker 5: Okay, I wrote down on the list. We will, we'll put it in. Y.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty much doing it like a hunger game style, just gonna reach in and pick one out, and that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So without any further ado, I did want to address the elephant in the room. America abducted a president. Oh, I'm very happy about that.
Speaker 4: I thought you were gonna say about Roy seeing three UFOs this morning. I didn't realize we were going that route right now?
Speaker 2: Wait what yay?
Speaker 4: Read the chat?
Speaker 2: I haven't gotten to the chat yet. Hold on, was Maduro? What's happening?
Speaker 8: Roy?
Speaker 4: So three?
Speaker 3: But you are they? Are they demons?
Speaker 2: Or like? What are they?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Good question?
Speaker 10: I have no idea.
Speaker 11: I'm just saying that on my way to the gym, at least anywhere between two to four times a week, I always see orbs in the sky like this morning, like there was one basically the kind of the color of orange, and it was kind of bright, fading in and out, and then there were two more that came along with it, and like floating off for a second, disappeared.
Speaker 2: The fuck.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I literally always see I mean, Colorado is at the very least number five on the list for UFO sightings, damn. So I see them all the time, and even whenever my aunt looks out our window between about three am to four four thirty, she sees a number of them.
Speaker 10: So at least her and I see a lot.
Speaker 2: Did you hear anything like, you know, like a jet or sonic or any that. No?
Speaker 11: No, Wow, silver was way too far away and I was at my truck for driving. But just no, just a bunch of lights between orange for the main one and then the two white ones, but always in and out of existence.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: All right, hell ya something fucking wild?
Speaker 5: UFO sightings? Do you edge the chat really quick?
Speaker 2: We are, but I did want to mention we are going to be talking about the boogas fear here soon. I gotta tell you, the more digging I did into it, the more I'm not a fan of it. Man, Like, for a crazy second, a crazy fucking second, Ravenly had shown me some things. I was like, wait a minute, Okay, you have my attention. Maybe the buga sphere is some real shit. The more I looked into it, the more it's like, Bro, this is this is silliness.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm still I still found a couple more articles talking about how it's not so, and I tracked down the scientists that are all about it, and that I found the YouTube clips of them talking about it at the summits.
Speaker 3: So what's like, what is throwing this so go ahead, Well, like what's throwing the scent off for you?
Speaker 2: As for the bugosphere, so all right, if you're looking at it in a picture, it looks solid, it looks crazy like what the hell is this then? And it's like there's no edges, there's no ridges, except whenever you turn it to its side there's clearly a ridge with buffed out world marks. The holes on the sides are just paint, like those black dots that are around it, like you could actually see in the picture that's just painted on. They're not even in a perfect line. What my question is with all these scientists, why don't they just chip off a little bit of that paint and then test it and that would tell you, right then if this is a earth bound carbon based paint or not. If it's not, if it's some other type of thing that we can't figure out, then okay, I'm listening. But it's really weak looking. The etchings themselves are really not that clean, like if this is some sort of advanced alien tech, it looks like somebody did this with a hammer and a screwdriver. As far as the etchings on the front of it, it's just the more I'm looking at it, the more it's like, yeah, this is this is a thing that's.
Speaker 3: Interesting because I heard that they dated they carbon dated the resin that's on the Buga sphere, and I think it dates back like something crazy like twenty five thousand years ago or some shit. And by the way, as far as it being perfect or not, are we to assume that every alien out there is absolutely perfect. What if we send something out into the universe, I don't know, maybe a drawing that your daughter did, and they're like, oh my god, this is a sign of intelligent life and they look at it and they're like, clearly somebody here did this, you know what I mean, like just making it weird.
Speaker 4: I just I don't know. The article that I found really broke it down though, and talked a lot about the science aspect of it. So I don't know, like I haven't read. I know that you watched a couple YouTube videos breaking it down and talking about it too. But I think it's a fifty to fifty split right now in the science community. Well not right now because it's not something new, but they're still kind of like hashing hashing out back and forth.
Speaker 2: I want to be wrong about it. For the record, I'm not coming at this just as shit on it. I want this to be a real thing. I'm just I have not seen anything that convinced me just yet. But yeah, we'll be doing an episode on the Bogas Fear here soon for sure.
Speaker 10: All Right.
Speaker 12: I just like to make everyone aware today that today is a memoriam of January sixth, twenty twenty. It was, you know, really serious. I think we should all just like, you know, take a moment to remember what happened. And yeah, it was you know, it was something.
Speaker 10: It was something that happened. I guess.
Speaker 2: I wish I had a fart noise on my soundboard. That would have been the perfect time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the uh I said iron Sorry, No, I know you did. I know you did.
Speaker 2: That's why I was going to do that, just to add into the to the wamp want. But uh yeah, the January sixth, depending on who you ask, it was an insurrection, a violent insurrection, or it was capitalist City police opening the doors and letting the protesters not rioters, into the building. And there was that pipe bomb that was discovered. Now they understand that that was placed there by a DC cop And it's like, what it's like, yeah, yeah, this is this is a.
Speaker 3: Part of the conspiracy and all.
Speaker 2: That, but yeah, today is that day.
Speaker 3: Six years.
Speaker 5: I only forgot about it. I was like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, don't worry. Nick Quintes didn't he was there, AOC.
Speaker 4: You know, she was fighting for her whole life, dude, just surviving.
Speaker 2: Of all the people that were there that probably should have been scared, AOC is probably on the list. I'm not saying that the protesters would have done nothing to her, but like, yeah, unfortunately, but yeah, of all the people there, I could at least see where she'd be, like, I should probably get out of dodge.
Speaker 4: No, she stayed, and she was like, yeah, just scared on a camera. I'm like, it wasn't she like live TikTok or something feed while it was happening, She's like, we're so terrified.
Speaker 2: I mean, while these people are walking around taking pictures. I know it's crazy, but like, okay, you.
Speaker 3: Know what is crazy though, is that, like looking back, I mean the people that showed up, you know, maybe it was just to try and show support for Trump and maybe they thought, you know, through Q and on and I'm sorry, it's not Q and on it's just cue. I keep on getting corrected on that. Yeah, but through Q people really thought, you know, through some of the drops, that they stole the election. And now looking back at it, it's like, you know, I I viewed Trump in an entirely different viewpoint now, Like I no longer think that he is some kind of presidential savior. I no longer think that he's going to make anything great, if ever again, And as far as I'm concerned, I think that he's just another political puppet. And that's not to say that I've I've switched sides, I'm against Trump.
Speaker 2: Or anything like that.
Speaker 3: No, I just think that, like they're there, we've been given a false Messiah, and I think, you know, to get real weird here, I think that that's exactly how the Jews pumped him up to be the Jew. I think you mean the dude from Gutar. Honestly, if you look at where his money trail goes.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, I hear what you're saying, and I'm not I'm not very pro Trump these days. I will say that he's putting the testicles back on our military, which is awesome, not just because the Maduro thing. But over the pain year, what he's been doing as far as like rebuilding our military makes me super happy, right for sure. That being said, do you remember the whole year because these these people, these q tuards kept getting these drops and they were like reading these deltas to mean something, and they just knew February he's gonna come in on a white horse basically and take over the government. And it's a whole thing. But I'm at March, no, No, I'm in April, No, I'm at June. And it's like, by the end of the year, it's like, can we now take a breath and realize that, like Q isn't what y'all thought it was. At least I'm not saying that it's not a thing.
Speaker 3: It's not what the fuck these people, these quote unquote experts, had any fucking clue what they were talking about. Nothing can stop what is coming.
Speaker 2: Nothing came, nothing fucking came.
Speaker 3: Nothing came. Well, I mean Hunter Biden did, but that to talk for another Das post. Oh but I listened to that show on the Him on Sean Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was weak. I don't know how I feel about it.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of like on the Fence with Hunter Biden. Now, I feel that so so it's it was a five and a half hour long podcast. I listened to every minute of it, and sure, yeah, I mean some of it seemed a little sketchy.
Speaker 2: Some of it was him obviously covering his ass and lying through his teeth clearly.
Speaker 3: Sure, but if you think about all the Q stuff and how basically Trump just charaded everybody to go and like demean all of his opposition, right, I don't think that it ever even really mattered what Hunter Biden did as far as the presidential thing even went, Like he got caught with the crack pipe and you know what I'm saying, Like it was a bad look.
Speaker 4: I might be I might be going, didn't he underage girls?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: For sure, he was fucking underage girls? And ye other there was the Bereasma thing in Ukraine and yes Epstein Island, Yes, his laptop and the crazy deals with the big guy getting his cut. Now, but like that wasn't we already knew about that. So it's not like he gave some sort of a earth shattering revelation on the show about that.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying, like, wor should all still be one hundred percent fun. Fuck Hunter Biden, Oh for sure, for sure. I was just I was just making sure I was like and then I got my stories mixed up.
Speaker 2: Still a horrible nepo baby who was fucking his brother's widow and all the things and like.
Speaker 5: All of this, like fuck his sister, Like.
Speaker 2: So his brother who died his widow. Hunter was smashing that Joe Biden, And that was that was another part that killed me. And I was actually very curious about your take on this, Jonathan Ashley Biden's diary. Hunter is saying that that's all bullshit and that they were trying to make Joe look like a pedophile on this and this it's like because he fucking is look at him sniffing these children. That's not that's not a normal thing.
Speaker 3: I think he asked him about the diary and they never really went that deep into it. All they were saying was basically that it absolutely was hers one of her friends stole it, and that that information should have never been out there. And as far as the diary goes, I think what he was saying not that I don't believe anything about these people. I just had a twenty one hour drive. I was trying to burn some time. But from what he was saying, it seemed like, you know, the whole idea of Joe Biden being a pedophile, according to Ashley Biden's diary, was I guess taken out of context. Out of context. I don't know. Yeah, that's I think that that's where he was going with it. I'm again, I'm not saying I believe it right right, it said, and just I was very let down.
Speaker 2: All I saw was the clips of like it was a like a preview, and all I saw was Sean Ryan asking him the questions that everybody wanted to know the answers to, and I was like, Oh, this is gonna be a thing. They're gonna go deep, all right. Cool started watching it, and Hunter was definitely given the political answers, trying to make himself seem like the victim. Right clearly, he he did nothing wrong. He's just in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the wrong crack pipe, I suppose.
Speaker 5: And it's like he was actually gonna say the truth for.
Speaker 2: A crazy second because he's he's been pardoned.
Speaker 4: There's no way he's gonna drag his family. No one's gonna because they're not going to offer themselves up on a plate for all the world to shit on.
Speaker 2: Even more, but preemptively pardoned everyone so he could come out and tell you straight up on this day, I did this with this person. Doesn't matter. They're fine, I was.
Speaker 5: I don't see anybody that's going to be doing that.
Speaker 3: One thing I got out of that conversation was that if Joe Biden indeed was cloned, which I do believe that he was, sure they took the cells from Hunter, because if you listen to Hunter Biden, bro, they have the same speech patterns. They say almost the same damn words. It is crazy, like and I never thought that, you know, I mean, I never really listened to Hunter Biden talked before this, I guess, but it is so crazy how similar they talk.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: I get it, that's his dad. They grew up in the same place and da da dah. But even the same pauses, the same words, the same I'm gonna give it to you like this and here it is, and you know, and it's just like the same exact speeches.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's kind of weird. I mean, it's very possible that when Joe was ready to be cloned. His DNA was all ready to uh I want to use the word corrupted, let's just say old as fuck. And they couldn't find a decent enough sample. So perhaps they did go to his son to get the sample to make the clone.
Speaker 3: I could envision a world. That's a real thing. Sure, a clone from a crackhead son. It makes sense that that's what we got as president. They just got it on the downtick, not whenever he just took a hit. They got him when he was on withdrawals. Dude, Yeah, yeah, I mean it's it's sketchy, that whole damn thing. I wish that Sean Ryan would have brought that up that, Like, you know, your dad looks a lot different now than he did, you know, six seven, eight years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six even I knew you were waiting to see the sixth seven.
Speaker 4: I didn't do it. I did not do it.
Speaker 5: I was gonna.
Speaker 4: I was like me, I did it underneath the table. I went.
Speaker 2: But uh, but yeah, to your point, I'm not saying that Trump is the savior, although he was sure sold to be the savior of America. And I'm not a huge fan of everything he did with his first year of this second term. I'm liking how twenty twenty six is starting off, though, I'm gonna be real honest with you, Maduro, and it's killing me to watch these people like protest for the communism and all these things. He was an actual dictator and the psycho left is protesting acting like he was a decent guy. And it's hilarious to watch that unfold. This is like Trump derangement syndrome to a whole new level, and I think it's a good time to be alive, honestly, it's fun interesting.
Speaker 3: What's interesting about that is that people have been pulling up, like a week or two old clips of Madero speaking yeah and translating it, and supposedly he was saying something about how Israel is essentially running the world and that the Zionism is just another term for like the new Nazis, and that they're the ones that are caring out all of these different attacks all over the Middle East because they're trying to wipe away anybody that, you know, tries to carry on and continue what their religious beliefs are, you know. The I don't know, I don't know what to think of it, especially I don't trust no videos or anything right right now.
Speaker 2: No, No, I've seen those clips. That's what I think that that's exactly what he did say. And I know this is a hot take. I don't think that had actually anything to do with us abducting him, although I do see the clips and I've had Spanish friends of mine translate. No, No, that's exactly what the homeboy said for sure. But this is about weakening Russia because they're trying to get this war to come to an end. And when you look at how much oil and resources, Venezuela and Russia have been tight and tight. And I've also heard some people speculate this because of China, because they're about to make a move into Taiwan, which means America is going to lose a homie in Southeast Asia. So we need a homie on the other side of the Gulf. And since Manduro has all these resources, more oil than Saudi Arabia and more gold than all the mines in Africa combined, talking mad shit, and you can't have your enemies have a foothold in your back door. Very similar to the Cuban missile crisis. I think that's essentially what this was.
Speaker 3: Mostly the oil shit oil though, Like it's shit crude oil. That's like it almost costs more to filter it or whatever they do to turn it into regular oil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know it's true or not. It's I forget what they call not a hard oil. It's it's it's a type and it is a pain in the ass to process. But that doesn't mean there's not countries out there that are willing to process it. If we have a controlling interest in that oil. That's one more nailing the coffin to make Russia capitulate and not even give back Ukraine their land. Just come to the negotiation table and like get this shit to be to be done for. Like that's at least that's what it seems like to me. And I don't know. I've also heard the story about how China's about to make a move in Taiwan, and so that might be a reason for the pole.
Speaker 4: I don't know to put that on the bingo card? Ooh do we want to put China China invades or conquers or takes over or whatever on the Bingo card?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: I like it? Hold on Gras and Antonia SEL's hands raised, but for two seconds. Listen, all the good cult members out there, raise your hand if you want that to go on the bingo card. China invades Taiwan twenty twenty six. Let's see the hands go up, stowing up here. Boom boom, boom. Yep, we got a few. We got a few.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's enough.
Speaker 2: That's enough. All right, it's going on the fucking card. Here we go, y'all. First, block down, shit, Oh god, I want it.
Speaker 3: I want it noted that I was against that?
Speaker 4: Did you spill it?
Speaker 2: Almost? I almost pulled my arage drink on my soundboard, but we did not. We did not. We're good. Now, Wait, why were you against that? You don't think China's gonna invade sig Wan? Uh not under not Walt Trump's president. No, m okay, I'm pretty fifty fifty on it right now. To be completely honest with you, I think they will.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, before we go any further, Tony had his hand raised, and Grayson did. Grayson yours was up first. Go ahead, brother, and just one words clear, We're going to get to the chat after these two.
Speaker 13: Promise you, no, I hear you, and I appreciate it what with Biden Hunter Biden, I think he's trying to gain the Trump popularity because look at Trump and how he went on Joe Rogan's podcast, which is just that it is beyond any kind of radio program, I mean millions. Yeah, and I think he's trying to gain popularity with that. And Kamala Harris made that mistake during her election, but you know, there's no talk of what was so funny? Remember the cocaine that was found in the Oval office. The cocaine in the Oval office and nobody, no, can't find who did it. Could you imagine if that was Trump and there was cocaine found in the Oval office.
Speaker 2: Oh, it had been a whole fucking air national incident.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 13: But I mean Hunter can be hardened federally, but he can still be charged at a state level, just like Trump. So it's a federal pardon, not a state pardon.
Speaker 2: True, But if his things went down in DC, there's that's not a state, right, that's a district, and so there's a different legalities and ship.
Speaker 3: But I see what you're saying for sure.
Speaker 13: Yeah, And I mean I really want to know, like if Biden actually shit his pants during the D Day celeparation.
Speaker 2: I don't think he even knew where he was, to be honest with you.
Speaker 13: If I heard that on another podcast, and then I saw the footage, and I'm like, he shipped himself. I mean, my grandpa went through that stuff like he he pooped.
Speaker 2: He might have old Joe might be wearing those those exercise de pens. You know what I'm saying. It's possible. It's very possible. And now Joe Biden, that whole situation. I didn't know the history behind her. I didn't know that she was the nanny and once his wife died, she married him and all that stuff. Apparently that's like a known thing. I've just been out of the loop on that. That's wild at fuck to me. And then when they were saying, well her work husband and her were running the country, It's like, I don't think she was smart enough to run the country. She was probably doing some foul shit. I wouldn't say, like running it though, you know.
Speaker 13: I don't know, well didn't didn't Joe Biden's first wife die in a trunk driving accident.
Speaker 2: Dude, her brakes went out in her car.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, all right? Interesting?
Speaker 4: And they married, like what like a month later, three weeks later or something. It was superch it was like crazy quick, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then there was no investigation done into it. They just said, yeah, her brakes went out and it was done. It's like, were they cut it didn't It doesn't matter. She's dead now, so anyway, there's a wedding we need to plan. It was like there was no real deep investigation done into Joe's first wife's death, and it's like, ooh ee, all right, and somehow that guy made it. That guy made it to the presidency because the election totally was legitimate or something.
Speaker 13: And with January sixth, I mean, I remember looking at the Time magazine article of that insurrection, It's like, if this was so violent, like how did these reporters get such just really good shots of everything that was going on? And the more you hear about it, it's like there was FBI informance, you know, in you know, during that insurrection. I mean, that was one of the big things. And another interesting thing is Dan Bongino is stepping down from assistant director for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping that it's because he is like rediscovered his morality, but I also believe that he realizes how high the stakes are, and he knows he can't keep up the song and dance for much longer, so he doesn't want to go down with the ship. I think that's more of it. It's more of a self preservation honestly.
Speaker 13: Well, and do you think that he'll go back to radio or will he go back the Joe Rogan route where it's not censored, bought and paid for in some ways, where you can actually speak your mind with a free voice.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He says he wants to go back to podcasting. I don't know what his listener base looked like beforehand. I don't mean like the numbers. I don't mean how many subscribers. I mean how many people took him to be a credible source versus now. I have a hard time believing he's gonna be able to bounce back from this massive Epstein cover up and then get on the mic and not talk about it, because he's not gonna and somehow retain any kind of decent listener base. I have a hard time imagining it. But you know, he's probably living off of like an FBI pension. Once he resigns, are still going to like make sure they take care of him, but I just I don't know, Man's that's sketchy on top of sketchy, I mean, and GG stepped down, you know that That was all I needed to see, because she was she had a full on, raging boner for Trump for the longest time, even whenever everybody was against Trump, she kept it going. And she was a part of the Q crowd as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and for her to step down, and she made it public that the reason why she stepped down was because she was in opposition of the Epstein files not being released, so and because that was one of the main things that they were running on. And all of a sudden, anybody who believes in the Epstein files, well, you're no longer with me anymore. It's like, where did this come from?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't shock me to see her run for governor of Georgia here soon and probably take it hard coretet. Georgia loves her so like, you know, I wish her all the best. Honestly, I could envision a world in the next maybe four maybe eight years her making a run for president and having a pretty solid base to go off of because she's a dog she's awesome now anyway, on Sam, I see you her hand, but Tony had his hand raised first. Go ahead, Tony, I'm sure you wanted to weigh in as far as the Taiwan, Russia China conversation.
Speaker 14: Mostly on Venezuela. The word you're looking for is sour crude, meaning it's got a lot of sulfur and it's hard on the catalysts. But some of our refineries can process that. And yeah, I think the big winner here is actually Israel because Columbia cut them off from oil just a year ago, and Venezuela cut them off in two thousand and nine. Israel's got a very tenuous oil supply that comes to them through Turkey, and it could be cut off at any time. But having another suppliers great, and it would also help flood the world market in case the straight of horror moves got cut off. Because there may be regime change going on in Iran too. You may have seen a lot of the protest videos out of there.
Speaker 3: Let's fucking hope ude, Oh my god, if we're gonna yoink another leader, let's yoink the Ayatola.
Speaker 2: I'm so fucking here for it.
Speaker 14: But yeah, I'm not obviously why because you know, I think there needs to be opposition to Israel.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine, but like the iatola is a raging piece of shit, and take away the Israel conversation. This dude hates pretty much anybody of the Western world.
Speaker 14: Does he. I don't really get that impression. He's pretty cooperative with Russia.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't consider Russia part of the Western.
Speaker 14: World, Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean, now, I'm not saying that is like their third world, nothing like that. I'm saying, like, when I mean Western world, I mean pretty much like. Well, I guess Russia does have their foot in Europe as well, so that's fair, but the majority of Russia doesn't happen in Europe anyway.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's pretty much all I had to say.
Speaker 10: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I will amut myself appreciate Tony. All right, So now, oh, Sam, you had your hand raised. Did you want to chime in or we get into the chat? What you feeling?
Speaker 15: I was gonna say, so you mum's retailer green. Correct, She's kind of had a flip flop. She was heavily against the immigration, like illegal immigration. She wanted to get rid of it and everything called art.
Speaker 8: To the public. That's what she says.
Speaker 15: But I've actually listened to her on podcasts and everything to not understand the brood better. But no, she'll say one thing but completely backtrack it and say another completely thing to somebody else.
Speaker 8: So the bitch is too faced.
Speaker 3: I mean, so she is in politics, isn't she. God, it's a really good counter argument.
Speaker 7: She says.
Speaker 15: Oh, well, she she will say she wants to get rid of the illegal immigration everything, but then she'll turn around and started talking about how she runs businesses and how she said she would write. She doesn't want to get rid of it, She'll she'll say, in a roundabout way where you understand what she said, and she doesn't want to get rid of it because then she'd have to pay a lot higher rageous.
Speaker 8: So I'm like you she doruddy bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. We'll see how it shakes out. Now that she's out of DC, now that she goes back home, perhaps she'll get more in touch with her roots. And I've heard many people this isn't just like Jacob's hot take. I've heard many people say she'll probably run for the governor and see where it goes from there. We'll see, we shall see how it shakes out.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I am scared if she wants for governor.
Speaker 15: It mostly because the polarizing effects of hosting one thing and me and the other.
Speaker 8: But hostly I like buying kimp up until.
Speaker 15: Like he recently, because he made it the reason why we had PhDa legalized.
Speaker 8: But he's also the reason why.
Speaker 15: He's also the same one that illegalized it again, made it illegal again to the point that if you get caught with TCA, you will actually go to prison the same amount as he would pull an actual ounce.
Speaker 2: So it's yeah, I feel that. I mean, look, as far as governor's doing some wild shit, Louisiana's governor just got made the special envoy to Greenland by Trump, So like I feel you as far as governor is doing the dumbest and the wildest, Yeah.
Speaker 8: That's the swamp boy. What the hell is he gonna do in Ice?
Speaker 15: Because Gleenland is I.
Speaker 2: Fuck if I know, I don't even know.
Speaker 5: I think Trump's gonna acquire Greenland?
Speaker 2: Is that going on the Bengo card?
Speaker 5: That's my beingal card pick.
Speaker 4: I think that Greenland is the I've been seeing though Greenland. I've been saying he's making a push for Greenland for several years. He's been He's bought up land, bought up airspace. That's my pick, that's my Bengo card pick, is that Trump is gonna acquire Greenland.
Speaker 2: Okay, So everybody, good cult members, hands up if you think that this year twenty twenty six, Greenland will be somehow acquired by the United States. If no, then no, But I would like to see where the hands are at. We got one hands hands Jonathan. I don't know if that's a hands up or down. Honestly, I think you're still taking the rout of neutrality.
Speaker 3: No, that's a hands up, as we got one.
Speaker 2: All right, Greenland getting acquired by America, all right, that's on the card. Fuck yeah. Also, what's y'alls take on Canada? There's still some provinces that are trying to become states. I don't know if this is gonna happen or not. I don't really feel in my heart of hearts like that's gonna take. I think we got a better shot at Greenland than Canada.
Speaker 5: I think Greenland's gonna be taken over before Canada.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well, we might keep Canada off the Bengo car, although I swear to God, if Alberta becomes a state before Greenland gets taken, I'm gonna be so pissed. I didn't put that on the card, but whatever.
Speaker 4: I mean, we could throw it on. We'll see. Let's get let's get to the seventy four messages and then we'll go from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have a lot and we're only forty minutes in. Okay, here we go. Ashton says, those glasses are insane. Raven, you're low key mogging, Jacob. I don't know what mogging means.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie. I don't know what it means.
Speaker 2: Either, Ashton. Is that is that a term from your neck of the woods?
Speaker 12: I feel really, I don't even know what it means, but it means like you're look is better than someone else's.
Speaker 2: So like she's, oh, I know she she definitely looks better than I do. I'm not I'm not a shy about that at all.
Speaker 5: Those are both my sunglasses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna wear my Mighty Girl glasses. But they light up and the mic picks up every time they blink. You hear a little buzzing noise, and it's not it's not good for the audio. But let's see hello, hello, cool, cool cool, everybody's checking in here. White Boy Wizard says the Hawks are gonna take it this year. Sorry, baby girl. Oh, Jonathan, do you want to weigh in on the Hawks?
Speaker 3: That the Seahawks?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, I know, I know who it is.
Speaker 3: They did beat us way early on in the year, so I don't even count that that was like Week three or some bullshite. Given the up, given the opportunity again, they would go down, probably super easy. But I know that's just me talking shit. In reality, though, I think the Seahawks are actually a pretty formidable unit.
Speaker 2: Okay, are they else's conference?
Speaker 3: No, They're in the NFC, So we would only meet them in the Super Bowl, right, And that's assuming you would get there. Yes, it is assuming that we are going to be the dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Royce, go ahead, brother.
Speaker 11: I think with Denver doing as well as they are, I think it'll be Denver and Hawks again, which would be a repeat form like a decade and a half ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember when they both went to the Super Bowl. It was the same year that both of them legalized marijuana. The entire fucking stadiums smell like a giant bowl. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Which that was the last time whenever they it was Broncos versus Theahawks. I think it was Peyton Manning versus Russell Wilson, Martha Lynch and all them. But yeah, that was a great one. I don't believe enough in the Broncos. Although they do have Sean Payton, so you probably like him, Jacob, but.
Speaker 2: The coach from the from New.
Speaker 3: Orleans, Yeah, he's the old coach from the Saints. I didn't know he was coaching the Broncos now. To be completely honest with.
Speaker 2: You, I'm telling you, I don't pay attention to professional sports ball. It's a shame. It's you know, it's like it's like paying attention to professional wrestling. It's like it's a thing. And I'm not shitting on anybody who does. It's just not my jam hold on.
Speaker 5: I was just watching it the other day.
Speaker 3: You're gonna fuck with this, Sam oh? Yeah, and Raven you too. Yeah. I just bought us Wrestlemannia tickets.
Speaker 2: We're going We're going.
Speaker 3: To Vegas this year in a couple of weeks or in a couple of months.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you lucky bastard. They came down here and I looked at how expensive those tickets were, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, you see this rednecks saving up all year for that one ticket.
Speaker 4: It's it's literally like a whole months of at least one or two Like it's it's a lot of paychecks.
Speaker 3: Thousands of dollars from those bleeds. Oh, I mean, it depends on where you want to sit at. We got those bleeders. I think it was like six fifty or six.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's not bad. The ones those bleeds, the ones that I looked at for New Orleans were like twelve hundred just for shit tickets. And then I looked at the ring side, because I've always, like since I was a child, have really.
Speaker 5: Wanted to be on ring side. Just one time it was.
Speaker 4: Like six k. I was, yeah, it was. It was insane.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean there's some music festivals where you'll see like thirty bands that you actually want to see. Speaking of, is that cheaper than that shit.
Speaker 4: Sick six the New World? Sick New World? I think it is? Is what the headline is? Those tickets are like four hundred dollars for just general emissions right now. But they have like the best concert this year's lineup concert wise, like just down here in the South, it's gonna be so sick.
Speaker 2: Not in Louisiana.
Speaker 4: Not Louisiana. We're gonna have to like traveler assets all around Texas, Florida.
Speaker 5: Yeah, same shit to noon day.
Speaker 4: But the cult members that I know that we all like the same music, we should try to do a meetup, so that'd be fun. Luke, what's up?
Speaker 8: Little off topic?
Speaker 16: I didn't see my message still in the chat, but before I head out, I figured i'd say I apologize. I know you're used to doing a lot of research, yes, but I apologize for the overload of information.
Speaker 8: I gave to you.
Speaker 4: Did He saw the message and he was like, hey, did you see And I was like, not yet, but I was like, thank god he sent me stuff. I'm gonna have to like read it as I go so that way I can be prepared for our conversation.
Speaker 2: Luke, We're gonna have you on the show here soon to break down more of the physics and the astral and all the things as you do. But whenever Raven reached out and was like, yeah, no, send me some things so I could read so I know what, like what I'm getting into. I'm like, oh, oh, Luke, will send you some stuff like you just brace yourself.
Speaker 4: Luke, did you hear that latest thing that that we're gonna lose gravity for seven seconds this year in August because of a black hole?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't really see how.
Speaker 4: I don't see how it's gonna happen either, but I was like, you know what if there's one person that might know, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 16: And another thing is the gravitational effects can only travel at the speed of light, so for them to kind of make that kind of calculation, it kind of had to have been happening at the same time. So like for a black hole, whatever the nearest one is, like.
Speaker 5: Say it's we got the two ones seep light.
Speaker 16: Years away, they would have to the gravitational waves are not going to precede the light, so at the same time that they would observe it would be the same time that the gravitational effects are happening.
Speaker 3: But that's at the speed of light.
Speaker 2: So if they watched it happen two light years away from here, like that's crazy.
Speaker 16: Right, But the gravitational effects would be taking account at the same time, so like you're not going to observe a black hole, do something and then later on have the effects from the gravitational ripples. That's just that's not how it works. So it's kind of a little shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Internet does have lots of things like that out there now, so yeah, that's why.
Speaker 4: There's all sorts of stuff going on with black holes right now that are people are speculating. So I'm gonna have to hurry up and try to read through the research as fast as I can so that way we can have you on and talk about it. Because there's like six different things going on with the different black holes. It's like a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 3: So as it works.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Luke, we're gonna have you on the show here soon. Brother.
Speaker 16: Yeah, just let me know whatever.
Speaker 4: Ok o, yah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Getting back to the chat here, Tony says, I just learned Quakers are super not into sports. Maurice Samuel wrote one hundred years ago that Jews are also not into sports. I guess I'm a Quaker Jewish on sports. Yeah, the Jews are not known for being.
Speaker 3: Really good at uh at athleticism started rigging the books.
Speaker 2: I mean allegedly. You know, they're good at Nobel Peace Prizes, They're they're good at, uh, you know, academic things. But like that's why every but whenever I've even made the jokes about Jesus, like he wasn't white, he wasn't black, No, he was neither. He was Jewish, big nose, tan skin, his lies, curly hair, sucked at sports. That that's Jesus. That's the guy. Like I've said that a million times.
Speaker 12: Lawyer.
Speaker 2: Uh, probably, but he chose Carpenter. So there's that.
Speaker 10: I'm well, we also have Sammy Davis Junior. Does that count?
Speaker 2: Sammy Davis Junior was a juno. He was a profound Satanist.
Speaker 11: No, so the old the old baseball player, all black baseball player, like from a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm thinking of the the rhythmend blues player.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 4: I was like, who are you talking about? I knew the baseball player as soon as he said it. I'm sorry, I was like, who are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm getting my boys mixed up here. Now hold on, hold on, who is the black guy that roll with the rat pack. Sammy David was that Sammy Davis, not Sammy Davis Junior.
Speaker 4: Man my bet.
Speaker 3: From ae W. They have a Jewish wrestler otherwise known as mjerg of.
Speaker 2: I said Goldberg. Dude, Bill Goldberg, the Jewish Hammer might call him. I've never heard him call him that. Yeah, I know, I know. I said some might call him. I didn't say people did. I don't know. I don't watch this ship.
Speaker 4: Let's see me.
Speaker 2: There, that's Sammy Davis Junior.
Speaker 3: I was right.
Speaker 2: So there's two famous Sammy Davis juniors. One's a baseball player, one's a uh uh.
Speaker 4: He's an American entertainer. No, the baseball player. That's who everybody else thinks about when you talk about that.
Speaker 2: Damn see that. That tells you how much sportsball I was and I like baseball. That's crazy. So way, who did Sammy Davis Junior the player play for?
Speaker 4: All right, I will have to look it up.
Speaker 3: We're going, all right.
Speaker 2: Samuel, go ahead, sam It's funny.
Speaker 15: I knew Bill Godberg was Jewish, but you know who his last retirement match was against.
Speaker 2: Couldn't tell you.
Speaker 15: Going through an Austrian whose entire gimmick is very Germany.
Speaker 8: Did ask from the thirty.
Speaker 15: He has the entire like imperium thing. He calls himself the Ring General very German, and he choked out Bill Goeberg a jew.
Speaker 8: On TV, and I'm like, that might not be the best way to go jew.
Speaker 3: Samuel butchered it. It's the Ring kinda how okay, it's not just the Ring.
Speaker 10: I don't speak.
Speaker 8: I don't speak World War loser.
Speaker 7: I don't speak.
Speaker 3: Because they are a two time World War loser. I love it. I fucking love it.
Speaker 15: Only lost both World Wars and Japan gat nut twice because it missed the first one.
Speaker 2: It rounds out, I guess it does, Lord of Mercy, all right, all right, getting back to the chat over here, Vegas Odds talking about the Patriots and all these things. Happy birthday to everybody, white boy wizard Tristan says his fortieth is on the twenty fifth. Happy early birthday to you, brother. Let's see, it's my un birthday today, timmy two toes. Don't know what you mean your on birthday, But all right, well we can roll with that. I suppose.
Speaker 10: As a very merry on birthday to you.
Speaker 4: I don't know, very man birthday to you.
Speaker 10: To you, it's not your birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh god, we're talking about al My bad.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm a little man.
Speaker 4: You drink some more caffeine I need apparently.
Speaker 2: But you know the last time I watched that movie that was probably nine. What Yeah, don't watch it? No, good God, if all the movies, I could let them watch that one.
Speaker 5: It's a fantastic one, except for when they like eat the baby clams.
Speaker 2: It's an acid trip for children. It's like Fantasia.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 2: No, the only way to watch that is to be fucked up. If you're watching these movies sober, then something's up.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: The cartoon Alice in Wonderland wasn't terribly bad.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say it was bad. I'm saying it's an acid trip like you should watch You should eat mushrooms and then watch Alice in Wonderland. The whole thing makes way more sense. Oh, I'm sure it does anyway. All right, asht in your hands raised before we get back to the chat.
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 12: I was gonna ask if the unbirthday thing was an NDE. I don't know what that is, like a near death experience?
Speaker 4: A lord, maybe I think he's honestly at Alison Wonderland reference.
Speaker 15: Probably.
Speaker 2: However, if you did have an indie and you start acknowledging that day to be your unbirthday, I could see it.
Speaker 3: I can tell you for sure.
Speaker 17: Well.
Speaker 3: Prince Prince used to say that you only ever have one birthday, and the reason why he looked so young as he got older was because he stopped celebrating them. I thought that's because it was a Jehovah's witness. Was he a Jehovah's witness?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I thought so. I could be very wrong. Prince was a wild dude. He was making Carmen Electra go to bed full makeup and shit, he was wild. What Yeah, he was dating Carmen Election and she had to be done up at all times. If she was in his presence, her makeup better beat done or like she would get backhand. It was a whole thing. Prince was. Prince was a wild fucking guy anyway.
Speaker 3: Al Right, back back to this. Prince was a devout Jehovah's witness, converting in two thousand and one and becoming baptized in two thousand and three, faith that he embraced from his mentor Larry Graham, which influenced his later music, private life, and public persona, often balancing his spiritual beliefs with his flamboyant artistry, even engaging in door to door evangelism. Wow, imagine, yeah, I told he was a j w the Jojo.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine Prince walking up and like all the Jehoah's witnesses are dressed very modestly all these things. Could you imagine this dude dressed like a fucking Papa Smurf pimp over here knocking on your door to spread the good word like that? That'd be wild as fuck, Blouses.
Speaker 4: I love Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 3: He was a Jehovah's Witness, but his parents were I don't know what this one is. Seven day Adventists, Yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: Seventh Day of Venice. That's what the dude from Hacksaw Ridge was, Okay, yeah, yeah, his name was Jacob Well. I didn't know if Jonathan would know the name if I said Desmond DAWs, but I knew he knew the guy from Hacksaw Ridge, So excuse me, Andrew Gario.
Speaker 15: He's one of the only live, living, one living people to actually receive the Medal of Honor, not post humorously like dude, not only saved American lives on Hackstall, but he also lowered Japanese soldiers.
Speaker 8: Saved their lives, but they didn't make it back.
Speaker 15: The guys that will stretching him off after tak him to take him on the right back, they just killed him through the corpses.
Speaker 2: Somewhere as it goes.
Speaker 3: You know, Spider Man of all time, that's that's a take, No Dudefield what Tobe McGuire resibably the worst ever. He was good for his time, but he's nowhere for me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I can't see him in a role where he has to like actually show emotion. He's really bad at that. And then the whole scene with Uncle Ben dying, he's like, Eh, it's like, you're really bad at being this guy. Bro, you're not this guy. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Am I the only one that believes this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Great at the time. He was great at the time because everybody loves Spider Man. It was the first live action Spider Man.
Speaker 4: When they all came back though together, like all three of them, Oh my fucking whole heart. I was just dying.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: I know, could you suck?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: But I mean, yeah, look, he Spider Man is what saved Marvel, and like, I get that, and then they were on the outs once again, and then Iron Man saved Marvel. If it wasn't for these films, then Marvel probably would have gone bankrupt.
Speaker 4: Like arguably was way better who they thore?
Speaker 2: Oh sure, sure, Spider Man meme in the movie. Yeah, yeah, I've seen the clip. I haven't seen the movie.
Speaker 5: They all come back together, all the different Spider.
Speaker 2: Man and then they try to bang out the new aunt May and they're like, wait what he's like, that's not my ant mate.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: I've seen clips. I've never seen the whole movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, Alex, welcome to your first live and thank you for signing up today.
Speaker 2: Welcome bro. What's going on, sir?
Speaker 17: Happy to be here. Fuck yeah, but I was gonna say about the job of witness. I wasn't trying to backtrack.
Speaker 9: But I was raised by my grandfather, who was a Baptist minister for about sixty years, and you know, they used to go around knocking on doors and whatnot.
Speaker 17: And they came up one time and we're saying how.
Speaker 9: That the Hebrew Bible specifically said such and such, and my grandfather who has the masters in English and Biblical languages and all this. He walked back to his office and got his big, old, thick Hebrew Bible and came back to the door and said, oh, it does, and then read it out to him, and Hebrew scared the shit out of him, and they never came back. Good.
Speaker 17: That's one way of solving that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, it's on my bucket list to learn Greek and Hebrew.
Speaker 17: He asked him to, Oh my bad, you go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, I was just saying, it's all my bucket lists to learn Greek and Hebrew, just so I could do that.
Speaker 3: So that's fucking yeah, it's neat, It's it's wild.
Speaker 9: But there was another time they came up doing the same thing and he told them if they would recite the national anthem, he'd listen to whatever they wanted him to say, and they just walked off.
Speaker 3: They can't. That's fucking great, they can't.
Speaker 9: He's a savage dude, Like, it's wild anyway, That's all I had.
Speaker 2: I like your grandfather, that's good ship.
Speaker 17: Because yeah, he's a hard man.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, do I jovin?
Speaker 3: Is that is that? Because they're not allowed to worship the flag.
Speaker 2: Or what it's not even a flag where it's like the Pledge of allegiance too, You're not supposed to pledge yourself to anything other than God. It's not that they hate America, it's that their rules are if it's not the Bible, then you're not doing it basically.
Speaker 3: And then the Yeah, the j and I grew up with one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my mom's business partner. Like they had they shared a cubicle. She is a Jehovah witness and like my whole life, they it was very interesting to see what like they didn't do and what they did do. But I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't celebrate birthdays, they don't celebrate holiday that most of them feel like a they have a real superiority complex. Oh yeah, yeah, and that's like a thing thing they all think that.
Speaker 4: They like seven thousand or something of them that will get saved.
Speaker 2: One hundred and forty four thousand.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, sorry, I'm actually.
Speaker 17: About to say, is like, how in the world.
Speaker 5: Is there ever they're gonna drawsticks to.
Speaker 9: Heaven if they've been around longer than like three days, Like, how is that possible?
Speaker 17: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I don't understand because they're also talking about the entirety of human history. They're not talking about just when the rapture happens. We're talking about from Adam and Eve to today. If the rapture has happening right now, only one hundred and forty four thousand souls are going to heaven, and they walk around with the knowledge. Some might say the arrogance that they are a part of that number. And it's like big dog, that is that's a bowld claim. That is a bowl claim to make on behalf of yourself. I love the confidence. I'm digging the confidence.
Speaker 4: But wow, good for them. I like that for them.
Speaker 2: Theistics of that are like one in a quintillion or some shit, but like, sure, that fucking more power to you.
Speaker 3: You know, Ashton, what you got, Doug.
Speaker 12: So, I went to school with this JW girl, and the way she explained one hundred and forty four thousand things was reincarnation. You've just been so many different guys. I mean, yeah, seven billion people in the world, but I mean if you're truly just an immortal like consciousness, I mean maybe there is only one hundred and forty four thousand that's different ones.
Speaker 2: So there's one hundred and forty four thousand souls on repeating seven billion people at the same times, we got like split souls, oh God plus whatever that's them.
Speaker 12: Like maybe you don't believe in it today, but I mean maybe you were that guy who was like roam in the desert.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're just reincarnating. Each jovo is reincarnated and they've just been cycling through lives.
Speaker 2: At the same time. So like basically, when they're not inhabiting a body, that person's an NPC until they get inhabited.
Speaker 4: So it's like possession who knows.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's not like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, break it down for us, Tony, Okay.
Speaker 14: The one hundred forty four thousand is in the Book of Revelation mentioned a couple of times. And I'm not a JW I'm Roman Catholic, but I had a close friend who was one. And okay, it is broken down. It is broken down. In Revelation it says that there's going to be twelve thousand men from each of the twelve tribes of Israel that fight against the Antichrist at the apocalypse, and that's where the one hundred forty four thousand comes from. And then they defeat the Antichrist and then a great multitude goes to heaven. So I asked my Jehoah's witness friend, so do you think you're one of the one hundred forty four thousand. It's like, no, those are Israelites, and I'm part of the great multitude. Hopefully we're all going to be part of the great multitude. But yeah, that one hundred and forty four thousand is in revelation. It's very clear.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that he had that take on it, because the jws that I've asked, they have believed that they were a part of the one forty four thousand. And thankfully this guy actually read the Bible where it talks about no, no, those are those are Israelites. That's them peoples, not us peoples. So good things that there are some JW's out there that have like common sense working, that's good shit. Most of the people that I know that were at one time, I know only a handful that are currently JW Most of the people I know were brought up that way and left the church for there's a launcher list of reasons, honestly, and it's not because it's organized religion. Or something like that. There's a few of those. Mostly it's because the organization themselves have a lot of well, there's there's some some chicanery when it comes to money. There's some chicanery when it comes to pedophilia. There's some there's some things that have gone on throughout the years. And then they're also pissed off that their entire upbringing they weren't allowed to celebrate birth days and shit, and like if there's a laundry list of reasons. But yeah, thankfully you have a JW homie that's got a functioning, uh common sense brain? Which good things? Good things?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 2: Alex, your hand is raised? What's up, big dog?
Speaker 9: Do you mean to tell me we don't have a resident JW correspondent?
Speaker 10: We do not.
Speaker 2: Of all the things that we have, we need to find a lot of them. We need to find so many different people and all the good cult members out there listening. If you would like to be our resident correspondent to whatever your flare and flavor is, then what you need to do is go to patreon dot com slash Culture Conspiracy Podcast down in the links in the show notes below you will see it, and when you join there, will be a couple of tears for entry. The main reason why people come to patreon dot com slash Cultic Conspiracy is because it's the only place to get these shows absolutely commercial for you. Listen, y'all, absolutely look, commercial suck. Ads suck.
Speaker 3: If you're listening to this right now, we understand you're getting bombarded by ads and commercials.
Speaker 2: Kick those ads out of here. Come join us over at Patreon.
Speaker 3: But if you enough for that third eye all the way open tier, then you also get to join us every Tuesday night and be a part of this conversation and be our residant correspondent to whatever hell you want to be, our resident Wisconsin correspondent, you want to be our resident California correspondent.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know where everybody lives.
Speaker 3: But if you wanted to claim a title that has not been claimed yet by all means, come on in and claim it.
Speaker 2: We have so many openings. We have all the openings actually, so let's do this.
Speaker 3: Let's go check us out patroon dot com slash cult Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 2: All right now, back to the chat and back to making our bingo car. We only have two filled right now, and we have twenty four that need to be well, no, no, twenty two now they need to be filmed. So let's get back to the chat and see where everybody's at with it here. So down with the book Club to be alive said this, So down for the book Club. I need to put my Kindle subscription to use. Fuck yeah, man, white boy Wizard. My pop's got me into an Ethiopian Bible for Christmas. This shit is wild. Yeah, the Ethiopian Bible talks. They have a lot of books that are included in that version that are not included in other versions. Some of them are seen as heretical by other groups. Some of them claim that this is the one true. I mean, it's it's a wild one for sure.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: Let's see reported to whoever and see if you get the answers like Shroud of tourn What were we talking about here? I don't know what that was in reference to Grayson had mentioned that it wasn't referenced in Okay, We're just on it, Raven, you look so pretty.
Speaker 4: I love your glasses, Rose, thank you.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed, I've seen a fuck load here in Idaho as well. Talking about the UFOs, I think the Rockies in general are hot spot from top to bottom. I think there's something to be said for that for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean, if it's like the Alaskan Triangle, then they would be potentially alien based underneath the mountains, so that would make more sense.
Speaker 2: I was just talking about this with Brad from the Awakened podcast. That episode's going to be dropping on Friday.
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, I missed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you had some things come up, but uh that he was talking about how all of these UFOs happened around high magnetism areas, and I brought up the Hope Well site. Right, We're talking about mounds and pyramids and all these things are built on very highly magnetic poles and things like this. The Hope Woll Site in Ohio is a highly magnetized area. So whenever you see these UFO sidings and all these things, he's saying that that ties into it. I thought it was an interesting conversation. Cannot wait for that episode to drop and let everybody get their take on it.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's see Tara aka Sunset Chaser first time in the live.
Speaker 4: She signed up today or yesterday, So thank you so much. Said just signing up.
Speaker 2: So I just wanted to join my first live. Gotta get up at three thirty am Eastern. Oh that sucks. We'll be here next week. Thank you for being y'all. Good night and have an awesome show. Thank you, Tara, Thank you much love, much love. Uh So, one of my ex was one of the ones who were arrested for the January sixth incident, Tara, and you had to take off.
Speaker 4: No damn it. Next week we have down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, write that down. We've got to talk to Tara about her ex getting arrested for jan sixth. Good got almighty. Continuing on with the jan six conversation, Pa, Pap, let's see what up? Ship of fools? God is love?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 2: A dog? White boy? Wizard? Nobody saw the eight coon boys figured out all the q posts originated in Israel? Oh eight you mean you said eight kun? I don't know what that was about.
Speaker 3: Oh there was one called eight kun too. I think, oh, all right, well there it is.
Speaker 2: And if the q pos did get originated in Israel, and then it's like, well, y'all been duped. I hate to break it to you, but like, all right, I'm so happy, Sir Jacob Lady Raven and ye old dad bod spirit animal you.
Speaker 4: That's when I started laughing at for oh God, speaking of how is the diet going, dude.
Speaker 8: It's when I dropped that when I first got in.
Speaker 3: Uh, Jonathan, Yeah, you rubbing that belly?
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: You said you were going on. I think you said either keto or carnivore, Jonathan, which one you on right now?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Neither because that long road trip. Good luck doing any diet for a twenty one hour drive. It's just not going to happen.
Speaker 5: Unless and it's kingcake season.
Speaker 3: So I gotta heard that.
Speaker 2: There's no fucking good time to diet in Louisiana.
Speaker 4: There's none.
Speaker 2: You could argue summer, but I would still I would say.
Speaker 4: July to September.
Speaker 2: But that's barbecue and fishing season, fried fish.
Speaker 4: I mean we could we you could have that year round. You could.
Speaker 5: You could arguably diet during that time and be okay. But I gotta lose weight to everybody, So it's okay.
Speaker 2: Whatever I'm trying to game, man, whatever, I'm gonna look like fat bast before it's all said and done.
Speaker 4: I have not I've already been looking at prosthetics still for the fat Bastard costume for Halloween. I am committed at this point.
Speaker 2: No child is gonna know what's so funny, but every.
Speaker 5: Other adult will be like, oh my, I cannot wait.
Speaker 2: Like you're just gonna be walking around. Sounded like I kind.
Speaker 4: Of want to do like a sexy bikini top with me and just be like get in my bit. No, I'm sorry everyone, my god, everyone else that doesn't find this funny. I'm definitely one of those people though, that loved awesome powers a little bit too much. And I definitely have seen somebody with a giant mole in their face and I could not help. Oh yeah, I couldn't. I was I was a teenager, so it was a bit of an asshole because I was young. And my mom though, was like she's the most prim and proper and like sweet person, and she is crashing out like shot the fuck up, and I'm like he's.
Speaker 10: A hold, Like.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, all right, get back to the chat.
Speaker 2: Now, back to the chat. Oi shit. Any predictions on Venezuela Tony hit put that in collapse in civil war like Libya. As of this moment, I don't want to put it onto the realm of a collapse. I don't even really think of civil war. Honestly, only twenty percent of the country at best, or even fans of Maduro. I think it'll be very interesting to see what happens over the next few months. Will America take over like we were talking, not take over in an imperialistic way, but like at least handled their administration until they can elect somebody, maybe the vice president. She is talking about how she's taught wanting to go into hiding or something, and it's like, yeah, that's probably for the best. To be honest with you, I don't think the people, hundreds of thousands of Venezuelans are celebrating in the streets that this dude has gone. I don't think that's gonna go away anytime soon. I don't know. I'm hoping that because America, for all the things are really good at, we are really bad at nation building. So perhaps this is a way better way to go about it. Like, can you imagine if we would have just gone in and yoink Saddam rather than done a twenty year occupation. That seems like it would have been a much better And I understand just because you cut the head off of hydra, another one will come up.
Speaker 3: That's how this goes. I get that.
Speaker 2: But the likelihood of the next person to step up, that understands. Okay, if I up a little too far a line I could get joint to, maybe it'll be a little more, you know, a little more one to play.
Speaker 4: I think it was about It was never about that though. It's a money thing, Oh for sure. It's always been a money thing always. So do we want to put something on the Bingo card for Venezuela or do we want to just leave it and find something else to do.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm down.
Speaker 2: We could put something on the Bengo car for Venezuela.
Speaker 3: We are we talking about collapse, talking about civil war because we're so far up in the chat.
Speaker 2: Don't don't chat it, okay, somebody raise hands, Raise.
Speaker 4: Hands because we can't see right now. We're ninety eight deep from being at the bottom.
Speaker 2: So if anybody's got something for Venezuela they want to put on the Bingo.
Speaker 3: Card, we're all ears here, go ahead, will of the gods.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think they're going to go for civil war. Right now.
Speaker 18: We got the police that are clashing with they were sent out, the police and the old Guard, the old military.
Speaker 19: They're out there now routing up all the protesters and people dancing in the streets and stuff. So it's going to civil war even though they've got the president and the president it's just been installed.
Speaker 5: So we want to put down Venezuela civil war. Is that a good one for everybody? Raise hands?
Speaker 3: Maybe civil war or we're talking about full on collapse.
Speaker 5: So we got three people for civil war? Five, five, six people for civil war, full on collapse.
Speaker 7: United States won, they'll problem.
Speaker 4: Up, all right, So we got eight people for civil war, so we will put Venezuela civil war for number three. Yeah, I feel like we really need to include aliens on this being a card.
Speaker 2: But I mean, aliens have already been acknowledged. Now are we talking about like like aliens are gonna come down from the ship and like have a full on take me to your leader moment.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like there's gonna be something popping off. What do you think, Jonathan?
Speaker 3: According to Chris Bloodsoe, he has been saying it for years now, that on I think it was like April twenty six, whenever easter is. I think no, Easter is like April ninth or some shit this year something like that. But he says that April ninth, that's what the lady told him in this hathor weird.
Speaker 7: Thing about it shooting Countrish Countish.
Speaker 2: All right, ra all visions, Yeah that country shit, country shit, right, Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: However, what's interesting about that whole thing, though, is that he initially said in an interview that it was going to happen in the fall of twenty twenty six, that there would be some weird alien slash spiritual happening in the fall of twenty twenty six, and then I guess they did the star map and determined that it was actually going to be Easter. But the only reason I bring that up we just recently had this person on the show on Meta and she said that she also had a vision while under the influence or above the influence on mushrooms. She believes that it's actually going to be in the fall, and she actually gave a specific date to this. What'd you say? Who is this? This woman that we had on the show, her name is Jess, but she had a wild vision and she was visited by some other other worldly being or something like that, and she believes that that is actually going to happen the whole alien like, I mean, it's some people are talking about it, but I guess it'll be abundantly obvious. September twenty fifth of twenty twenty six, that's what she says.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what do we want to say?
Speaker 5: Do we want to say some how do we want to put that?
Speaker 2: We can't say alien disclosure because disclosure is all approved by somebody. It was typically propaganda. And I get that.
Speaker 4: What about like an alien encounter alien counter like, I don't know global globally recognized alien counter.
Speaker 3: Do you like that?
Speaker 4: Jonathan?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably.
Speaker 3: I think that some people are going to have their own definitions for what they're looking at.
Speaker 4: I guess, like when we say glow, so they I guess an alien makes themself extremely present in front of everybody the national news or global news situations, where like it's indisputable at that point.
Speaker 3: Okay, so how do.
Speaker 7: We want to know?
Speaker 2: That's how we do it? Mainstream media talks about an alien encounter or shows it and whatever.
Speaker 3: Alien actually even means because they've been you know, going against non human alien that they say non human intelligence. So if I would say NAGI is understood to be factually.
Speaker 2: Real, yes, I like it. Hands up? Everybody down with this thoughts? Hands up? If this is a yes to go on the Bengo card. Yes, yes, yes, boom boom boom, multiple hands up. All right, it is on the Bingo car for twenty twenty six. Let's fucking go all right, real quick, God is Love? Your hand has been raised?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 13: Brother?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 20: For some reason I thought Bletso it's saying that Easter would be the second Coming of Jesus and beyond that, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 20: I bought in the blood cell for a minute, but after going down his rabbit hole intelligence connections aside, just based on all the shit he's saying, I think it just leads back to my personal opinion New age bullshit. They didn't want his raw and the.
Speaker 10: Hat or and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah about the second coming? Yeah, on the east, when the.
Speaker 20: Star of Regulus aligns, you probably know more Night decision.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Supposedly the star of Regulus is going to be aligning with the Sphinx and some kind of red lights. I can't remember the exact details has been a little while, but you know, I have gone back and forth on the whole Chris Bloodsoe thing, but I believe him, bro Like, he seems pretty genuine to me now, I mean, I don't know, I mean, he hasn't really changed the story all these years. He wrote a whole book about it, came out, you know, and a lot of people read it, and I don't like how he's being propped up as the guy that these orbs are only happening to, because I dude, I get probably fifty messages a week of people showing me their videos of orbs in the sky, and yeah, I think that it's just happening to everybody now. But I give a little credence to Chris Bloodsoe because he actually put me on too, even what was going on with the orbs. And I love the whole story about you know, Hathor or whoever came out of the bubble, almost like Glinda, you know, the good Witch. Yeah, I think that there's gonna be something to come come from it. I don't know if it's gonna be. I don't know if it's gonna be spring or fall. But twenty twenty six, from what I hear, absolutely something's going down as far as aliens or non human intelligence goes.
Speaker 2: Well, it's on the Bengo car. We shall she we shall see how it checks out. Good God, all right, Royce hand raised? What is that? Brother?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 11: I just looked up what was going on in the Hebrew calendar on September twenty fifth.
Speaker 21: And supposedly that would be the day right before Sekotes or the festival of Booths begins, so it'll be that would be after Russiashana, after the day of Atonement, so it'd be right before that.
Speaker 2: In this like around the Feast of Trumpet's timeframe, and that why people were losing their ship this year.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Soshana is the feast of Trumpet through the Jewish New Year, and then ten days later is you know, kid for the Davidtonemut. So anyway, so it is in between all of those high holidays and right right before or one of the last major ones.
Speaker 2: I mean, depending on the source you get into. Some say Jesus was born during September, some say it was in December. Some say there's tons there's tons of sources that claim that they are the knowers of all the things. As far as Bledsoe's saying that Jesus is gonna come back on Easter this year. I'm still currently of the belief that the Temple's got to be rebuilt before that happens. I know there's tons of people that say that we're in Satan's little season and that it doesn't need to be in all these things. Not trying to like hash that out right now, but until the temple's rebuilt, you're not gonna see me start getting weak in the knees about anything.
Speaker 3: But I can though. I mean, even even Jesus, all the prophecies didn't all come true about him. So maybe he comes and he's like, oh, you guys are waiting on this third temple. You're waiting on a red Heber or whatever the case is. He goes, you're defeating the fucking purpose. I'm here, look at me something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know which prophecy you're referring to that didn't come true about him, but like, okay, that's a take.
Speaker 4: I'm sure Royce can name all to be pissed though. If there's some bullshit goes down this year, I got ship to do so, like you know what, today's the day I'm ready.
Speaker 10: I will say one fun thing. I will say one fun thing, then I will leave this topic. You've mentioned the Third Temple.
Speaker 11: There are various opinions on when it's gonna be built, before the Messiah half Massiah. There's also an opinion that is going to come down from heaven, so.
Speaker 4: Just a floating building coming down, more like slamming.
Speaker 10: Down, get rid of the thing that's currently on there.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's gonna we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: What what if it's what if it's like Stargate when it's like actually the Temples? I don't know if you've ever seen that movie with Kurt Russell. Never mind, it will make no sense. All right, Moving on, Ashton.
Speaker 10: You I had one for the card.
Speaker 12: Yeah, all right, George Soros dies.
Speaker 2: You know that was all our last year and it didn't come true. But you know what, we are one year closer to that happening. No, no, no, I'm not mad at it. We are one year closer to that happening. The guy live forever.
Speaker 4: I don't think you'll die this year.
Speaker 2: You don't think this year?
Speaker 4: Nop Okay, Now I think your rothchild will die another one one of the big ones.
Speaker 2: Well, currently the new patriarch of the family is David, and he's like in his early forties, and they are known for longevity. The fact that Jacob died in his seventies is crazy. They usually lived to their nineties. So like, okay, what's everybody feeling about this?
Speaker 4: I'm not going to put it on the card. I'm just I'm just speaking it out into sorrows. Oh Soros, No, he ain't dying.
Speaker 2: What do y'all think about this?
Speaker 3: Hands up?
Speaker 2: If you think that Soros might die in twenty twenty six, hands are Okay? We got one, we got two, we got three, three.
Speaker 5: Damn that's it. I don't think it's going on.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, we got four, but that's not enough to.
Speaker 4: Really think that Joe Biden dies this year. The clone Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Like the official the official like narrative, like, yes, the these things.
Speaker 4: We got one, we got two. What do we think we want to put him on? The BNGO got three?
Speaker 2: Four or five?
Speaker 10: Five?
Speaker 4: All right, all right, we're gonna put him on. We're gonna say the the NPC Joe Biden dies.
Speaker 2: There we go, there we go.
Speaker 3: Look, you can't kill what's not alive.
Speaker 2: Fair, fair, Samuel, go ahead, brother.
Speaker 15: Yeah, So I was just gonna ask, oh, like, why does everybody try to pick the day that Jesus is supposed to come back? When even the Bible says that no, not even the not even the angels in heaven sall know the day nor the hour of which the Father shall return. So therefore you trying to guess that ship, you'll never get it.
Speaker 3: Jesus didn't even know.
Speaker 4: What if he just decides, like wakes up one morning, it's just like, you know, what, fuck it, let's do it today, like straight up, like what if God doesn't even know, He's just gonna be like, you know, I'm bored to this place, Like all right, let's make something now that he.
Speaker 15: Would flood this bitch again before we would ever figure out the day, and that ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 4: So that was an interesting theory though, that we were talking to Josh Monday and we're kind of having a conversation about the flat earth dome situation and the flood and all of that, and I.
Speaker 5: Just I still stand by it though that I don't think the six.
Speaker 4: Days are literal. I think that they are. It would make more sense logically to me if they were like six million years, six hundred million years, six billion years, like, I don't think that they would be a literal day because I mean literally a data of God would be nothing, right.
Speaker 2: Could he do it in a earth twenty four years?
Speaker 4: I'm sure?
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Jonathan, do you think it's literally six days that there was created? If you were to believe in the Bibu?
Speaker 3: I think literally nothing should be taken literal from the Bible.
Speaker 4: So no, Anyway, what I meant like if you were to so my thought process was if I was to take it, you know, if I was thinking about it, I think it would be either I'm more on the pay the side of it, six million years each or a billion six billion years or like an eon. I'm not sure, but something something along the lines of where it would match more along the timeline of things instead of just being like it was six days and it was six thousand years ago, we have a lot of six is going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's interesting how that works out, isn't it.
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 3: As far as the whole six days going I think that you know, God, whatever you want, whatever you see God as would have to exist outside of time. Therefore time and nothing into a pimp who's creating time, you know. So I think that it's it's almost Forgazy, who cares exactly with six days or six billion years. It was six days to him, at least that's what he called six days. So according to the Bible.
Speaker 4: Or if it was broken down you said, like it to a child, you know, breaking it down, because conceptually, I don't think that they would understand a million years, let alone a billion.
Speaker 5: Years back then.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's like an obscene amount of time, and so it would make sense that you'd make it in days, months, a year to where like, okay, it's more understandable. But this is not a religious debate. We need to no, no, hash it out. But I just thought it was an interesting thing. I've been kind of pondering on it since we had that discussion, and.
Speaker 2: I've always been of that belief. Even when I was a child, I understood that this story, like I do believe it's true, but I also believe that this is not the entire story, because how do you explain something like this, especially not even to our modern intelligence even back then, how do you explain anything of this level to a human being who can't conceptualize anything beyond their lifespan, it makes more sense that it would be something more along the line of, uh, you know, a story, although a true story, a lot of things missing out of it. And I believe that's what the Bible is, is our portion. It's not the all encompassing stories start to finish. I don't think our brains could fucking we don't have the mental bandwidth to understand that shit.
Speaker 5: But you know, Alex, go ahead.
Speaker 9: There's a couple of things for a lot, like say, if you did take the Bible fully literally, you probably gon to prison for one yee. But and back to the Christmas we're talking about, like the you know, Jesus birthday and whatnot. I remember as a kid people were talking about that based on the time of the year, the shepherds would have been in the field during December. I mean, I'm not like a you know, meteorologist or nothing, not live the weather over there. But I just fagually remember something about that, So it had to been maybe in the spring or something like that.
Speaker 17: Maybe y'all know more.
Speaker 2: We just talked about this with the Christmas episode, and yes, that's true for the majority of that area. However, there is a spot on the mound of Olives where still to this day, shepherds bring their flocks to graze on this area. In December, however, it didn't say that the shepherds were tending their flocks on the mound. They said they were tending their flocks in the field. So it's it's again, it's not a salvation issue. The same thing with the six Days, the same thing with the flatter, the same thing with all this. It doesn't take away from the story of salvation. So I don't think it's something that we should like fight over. It is something that is fun to debate. It's fun to get people's hot takes and hear people's citable sources and these types of things. But it's nothing that's going to like shake my foundational core beliefs on anything, if that makes sense.
Speaker 17: I'm definitely not just I'm not religious, But it's kind of like.
Speaker 9: Say you buy a TV, Like in the manual, it doesn't tell you how to build the TV.
Speaker 17: It just tells you how to turn it on and operate it.
Speaker 3: You don't need to know everything exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's not how my brain works. I want to know everything. I want to understand all of it.
Speaker 2: You've broken a part of TV to see how it works.
Speaker 4: My dad did Actually nobody have you?
Speaker 10: Definitely I was there.
Speaker 4: I was there, but like, I want to understand how it works. Like I want to understand if that was always my issue when I was in the church, is I had so many questions and if I even asked half the questions, it was like okay, but like you just need to go read your Bible and be quiet now correct. But that's how the majority of church's roll though.
Speaker 5: You don't question the Bible. You live by it.
Speaker 4: You literally everything in it is literal and.
Speaker 5: You just take it and that's what it is.
Speaker 2: So if you're in a church where you're not allowed to question anything, they need to find a new church.
Speaker 3: I'm be straight up with you.
Speaker 2: If your pastor is not well versed enough to be able to speak intelligently and answer some hardball questions that come his way in his line of work, that tells me he has no business being on the podium.
Speaker 4: But these are just people though, Like, these are just regular old Joe people that read the Bible and they tell you what they think is being said and what their biases bleed into their sermons and stuff, and it's I don't know, that's a whole nother day.
Speaker 5: We still got like over one hundred did you get in the Chat?
Speaker 4: Sam?
Speaker 2: We got Ashton, We got Sam, and then we're gonna get back to the Chat. We're gonna fill this fucking being. Go card Ashton, Go ahead, brother Raven.
Speaker 3: You got to check out the Kabbala if you're looking for those kind of biblical answers. It's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Cabala is not biblical, though.
Speaker 5: Isn't the Kabala. We're gonna do it with Royce, we are sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the only reason I mentioned that is because obviously Christianity comes from Judaism, and I feel like there's a lot of Christians out there that don't know shit about Judaism at all. And I feel like you're almost missing half the damn story and understanding like, all right, what did they mean whenever they said this? What did this sacrifice do? And in all of these different, you know, modalities that the Jews have been practicing for you know, centuries.
Speaker 2: In three thousand years.
Speaker 3: And and people don't understand how we got to the Bible you know, And I think that that's very important. Not saying that every Jewish person understands the Kabbala to the depth that it even needs to be right, but I think that it is interesting, especially whenever you're looking at the their Tree of Life and all the different stuff for roths and shit like that. It's it's super fascinating.
Speaker 2: Very much so. And I also agree with you, the most Christians, they don't understand the majority of the Jewish literature that led to the point of Jesus and why Jesus had to do things a certain way, why like keeping the Sabbath holy was a big deal, why it was such a big deal that he was working on the Sabbath. If you don't understand the Jewish customs, and you're not going to understand a lot of the story of Jesus, and you're missing a whole lot. Now, I'm not saying that every Christian needs to become a Jewish literary scholar. Mindy means there's tons of literature out there to where you could just like you could learn it very quickly. But no, I agree with you one hundred percent anyway, All right, Ashton, what's up, big though?
Speaker 12: Oh during that whole street. I was trying to get my stupid camera to show the Trio life thing, but I can't get rid of my stupid background. So about the six days thing, I think we're literally talking about a guy who was just so far superior to us that like, yeah, you took like twenty coffee breaks, like twenty shits and sent five emails during your six days. This guy made your whole fucking living environment and you in six days.
Speaker 2: So you're a literalist.
Speaker 12: So you literally just saying like if you take it literally, like yeah, maybe that's what you're actually dealing with, Like you know a guy who, like in your stiddy work, we can make this entire place in six days and be like all right on to the next one.
Speaker 3: Could be.
Speaker 2: And again I'm not saying that this is a zero percent chance that it took place in six days. I just I got my own take on it, And I know Christians that call me a heretic for believing that.
Speaker 3: So I mean, it is what it is.
Speaker 12: If you take it as like creative writing, like creative descriptive language, right, like not literally, it's like but in literal context, like you're just setting him so far superior that all of this was possible in six days. So you're like putting it into a framework, like a human framework.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that we can understand.
Speaker 2: That's what I think.
Speaker 12: Anyway, it's a matter of like literally billions of years. I don't think it's like, you know, it's not meant to be taken that way, and argued.
Speaker 2: About exactly exactly. Agreed Samuel, what you got to going.
Speaker 15: It's funny we were talking about Jesus and when y'all brought him.
Speaker 8: Up and the churches.
Speaker 15: I get so, I have a cousin who is a preacher, man.
Speaker 8: I have a couple that are preach your mans.
Speaker 15: I went to one of their churches and they we were it was going over the Nativity, and one of them said, well, we don't know what what time of the year that Jesus was actually born, but we were gonna say it's.
Speaker 8: This I'm like, and then he opened it up.
Speaker 15: I was like, well, well, preacher, which I didn't call him patch, I called him a cousin.
Speaker 8: I called his name.
Speaker 3: But I was like, but.
Speaker 15: You Jesus, if you read it and doing everything, context tells you that it was been springtime because when he was being born the animals were already laying with their young and at that point in time, you it doesn't make sense for it to be in the dead of winter.
Speaker 8: And I kind of pissed him off. I guess because I got asked not to come back, so.
Speaker 2: You'll have that. Yeah, And again, it depending on the context end of the time of year, right, some say spring, some say fall, some say it's clearly December. I mean, again, it doesn't. It doesn't take away or add to the story. It's just kind of one of those things.
Speaker 15: I respect him because me and we've had conversations, like he brought off David and Goliath and he was talking about how Goliath was a mountain of a man and how he was a giant and I'm like, then He's like, well, it's funny.
Speaker 8: They don't talk about giants any other time in the Bible. I'm like the.
Speaker 15: I was like Jenn the form and he was like, well, I don't know nothing about the net film.
Speaker 8: I'm like, and I kind of made a math.
Speaker 15: Then, how the hell are you a preacher if you don't if you don't even read your book yourself, And this was doing service and I'm like, no offense, but this is the fun.
Speaker 8: How you're the preacher, this is your profession.
Speaker 15: You should actually be a professional at this cousin and he got really angry.
Speaker 2: That being said, the on are only brought up, well, the neph of one were only brought up like a handful of times, so like of all the Bible. If he's not too familiar with him, that's one thing to say that he knows nothing about them. That that's that's a.
Speaker 4: Bold claim speaking of shitty pastors. Though real quick off topic, but still on topic. I don't know if anybody is seeing the clip about the woman confronting the pastor during the church sermon and she confronts him about having sex with her when she was sixteen on the floor and all of this stuff, and like how she was a victim of him, and do you want to know what the church did?
Speaker 2: Shunned her.
Speaker 4: They they literally could like went around the pastor and like put hands on him and consoled him. And during the this is all being filmed, this is all during a live service, he was like, yeah, no, I totally fucked her, but.
Speaker 22: Like what oh yeah no, he was like, but I know that's wrong, and I've repented for my sins, and the church literally gathered around the man and put hands on him, and she was left to just stand there pretty much just pissing in the wind.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, who, man, I thought.
Speaker 2: That that was gonna go a whole different direction. I thought this woman was like trying to get some money in the church, was trying to believe him over her. No, No, he acknowledged it.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 4: During like literally she confronts him and and is like, you, like, you had sex with me on the floor. You should have known better. I was sixteen years old. And he's like, yeah, I should have.
Speaker 5: We had sex, but like I've repented and all these things.
Speaker 4: And the church was like, oh, praise Jesus, you repented. And I was like, ooof man, that's a it's a hot take. That's that's currently circulating right now. So, yeah, churches are getting rural rough names because of the whole situation with the food and all that.
Speaker 5: So that's a vibe, you know.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 3: The the word repent it uh it the I think it was the Hebrew term for it is. Actually it's it's called metanoia. And what that means. All it means is to change your mind. That's the etymological roots or root of the definition of I didn't know that. To just change your mind, I've never heard that before. But all right, metanoia is the word. So shout out to the metal.
Speaker 4: Works, babe, meta.
Speaker 2: But uh, yeah, that's that's not a good take, Oh my god. Yeah, And so that's that's what God might forgive you, homie. But the laws of the land say that Joey is supposed to be thrown in jail right now. So there's that.
Speaker 5: Well, apparently it's.
Speaker 3: The Statue Limitations.
Speaker 5: Yeah, has the Statue of Limitations.
Speaker 4: And him and his wife were his wife is consoling him.
Speaker 2: Hey, we had was like I went to a church where the pastor. Oh man, I think I've told this story on here before. It's this dude who was a raging alcoholic at one point in time, found Jesus twelve steps, got cleaned up all the stuff. He and his wife led a church and bum fuck, nowhere's ville and cool, cool, cool. Then cut two, he and his wife take on a German for an exchange student sixteen, She gets pregnant, and then he leaves his wife, who stood by his side through all the alcoholism, beating the shit out of her founding a church. All this, he takes off and goes to Germany to be with her. He was like sixty yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's the quality of people. Anyways, back to the chat, got his love said, good to see a big turn out tonight, even though there will probably only be six of us left at the end. It be sometimes, but it was awesome. We've had so many new people come in tonight and it's been great.
Speaker 2: Sam right after that says, I'm gonna go watch midget wrestling here soon.
Speaker 3: It's good things. It's good fun, Sam, good things. The way metanoia is Greek, I said Hebrew.
Speaker 2: That's wrong. I didn't. It didn't sound Hebrew. But at the same time, like, I don't my phone's being used as this and I don't want to start looking up something fucking up the recording. But yeah, good things.
Speaker 5: Okay, Rose and white Boy we were talking about.
Speaker 4: Rose was answering back to you, but we were talking about meeting up at some concerts that are happening this year. So I'll get with you guys about different ones that are going on all over the place.
Speaker 3: Fuck, yeah, that'll be fun. What was this, White Boy, was that I was in a shower what concert we talking about.
Speaker 2: We'll figure it out. We'll figure it out. We'll release a list here soon. Fuck yeah, and also fuck the tide. Moving on.
Speaker 4: I love you, Samuel, but no we.
Speaker 2: We love do not. Uh you ever heard of the Louisiana Fighting Tigers from the Civil War?
Speaker 8: Negative? You had tigers in the Civil War.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's let's take a little history lesson d towards quickly, Just a quick one. Have you ever heard of those UAVE fighters.
Speaker 8: The you mean the ones with the spit.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Thouave started at the Horn of Africa. They wear funny pants and a weird hat and the whole nine. The Union Army had a version of this, right, and they were some of the fiercest fighters that they had. Louisiana had their own version of the Uave Fighters, and it was called the Louisiana Fighting Tigers. From that we get LSU with the Golden Tigers, the Bayou Beangals as you might know. And yeah, so it's a civil war, nod believe it or not, But yeah, they fight in Death Valley.
Speaker 3: They do. Indeed they do.
Speaker 2: Indeed, which also that I'm just saying, Look, say what you want, sam for Allabama. Shit all of their Oh they're so great. It's a dynasty. Bup, up, up up. You know, there's only two colleges in the nation that does not accept money from the academic department, like the sports program does not accept money from the school. And as a matter of fact, it is a flip reversal l s l SU and the Sooners.
Speaker 8: Wait, there's a school named after a ship?
Speaker 2: What no, the Boomer Sooners? Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oklahoma? Excuse me, I said Nebraska?
Speaker 3: My bad? The other corn State also.
Speaker 5: Shout out to ORGANDUX that are also slaying bodies.
Speaker 2: But they still accept their sports, still accept money from the academic side.
Speaker 4: Don't care.
Speaker 3: I'm still saying.
Speaker 5: I'm still saying.
Speaker 2: Is a not a schooner, a Sooner? The Boomer Sooners, Dude, not a ship.
Speaker 3: That's what Jim Ross used to always be about. He was a Sooner.
Speaker 2: Yeah and so yeah, so yeah. To your point, Bama's got a whole dynasty with their football program only only Meanwhile, Louisiana's entire l s u's entire sports program makes so much money on its own that actually gives money back to the school. There's only two colleges that can boast such a claim. So, yeah, Tigers all day.
Speaker 15: I dare say that us because Lousi wouldn't be a goddamn thing if it wasn't for Alabama and Saban.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 8: Like to the point, like.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Saban isn't isn't coaching anymore allegedly, but that motherfucker has an office. And if we're to clone anybody, I say we clone Patton, George Washington, and Nick Saban.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Saban was always a better recruiter than a coach. That was his big thing. He was a damn good coach. I'm not taking away from that. I'm saying he was far better as a recruiter than as a coach. So to say that he still has an office at Bama even though he's not coaching, like, yeah, I'll fucking bet he does.
Speaker 4: I want Big Gold come back.
Speaker 2: He's talking about it.
Speaker 4: I know I want to go to come back coach.
Speaker 2: And still wants them girls. Man, he's he might be coming back.
Speaker 3: I love him as head coach because they just got the the old miss head coach. Yeah, I mean, listen, I don't care if he's even a head coach or I.
Speaker 4: Just want him to be like on on the staff, just so I can hear him like again, he's.
Speaker 3: Great, He's great, and it's like, what do you think was gonna happen? You know, Nick Saban did not bring Alabama to life? Did you forget about Paul Bear Bryant?
Speaker 15: Dude, Bryant is a god of football. And it's coming from somebody who really don't give a shit about football. It's just I like Bama and I like Georgia both. I like him equally, but I like more for Bama. Just to piss off my mama, how.
Speaker 5: Are you from Georgia and rooting for Bama like the dog?
Speaker 2: You're a solid team?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 4: So all times.
Speaker 3: That was my cousin. Both of them wasn't too much good this year.
Speaker 15: But what I was gonna say is I never really gave a fuck about football other than the Dolphins on Nintendo sixty four Madden.
Speaker 8: So I was after.
Speaker 15: Getting back from the Wine Corps, I got kicked out of my dad's house because of the cunt he married, and.
Speaker 8: So I was homeless for about six seven months.
Speaker 15: Out does that E put on my best friend scouch h and everything him and his dad. Alabama is God in that house, so I was forced to watch it, and then I was like, okay, so this is the first game I actually sat down and watched.
Speaker 8: I fuck it.
Speaker 15: I'll guess solute for this team. And that's basically how it happened.
Speaker 2: I like your cousin, these good people.
Speaker 4: All right, getting back to the chat.
Speaker 15: It looks like the gender version of Jacob.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm jealous of you. If your beard's longer than mine. I'm working on it. But this ship just like stopped growing at a certain point. But you know, it is what it is. All right, Let's get back to the chat and see if we can fill this Bengo card up. We have about an hour and fifteen left.
Speaker 3: That beard has been the same length since the day I met you.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, dude, Like it grew solid for about two years and then just decided it's done. And I know everybody's like, you gotta get it trimmed to know growmore. I've had it trim multiple times. It has not gained any length. However, it is a respectable length. It's this is the link that I could fuck with. Nobody's denying that this is not like a real beard, like No, this is a beard like, no doubt, so.
Speaker 3: You're gonna try and braid it like thorn.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 2: I do have some beard rings that I do wear sometimes when I go to like re infest and shit, and they're dope, they're gold. They have Nordic gruns on them. It's pretty sick. But yeah, it's not long enough to breed, honestly, but I got hair for that.
Speaker 3: Gods m calling upon the old gods. Eh.
Speaker 2: Actually, there's a room that looks like an em which I wear, and I'm probably wearing upside down to be honest.
Speaker 3: But for you know, my last name, I put it right there. It's Pimp, I think so. But anyway, all right, let's get back to the chat here. Dirty sand Jes made it good things. Love you Jess. Two Israelites in the current day. I'm trying to see if y'all have posted anything about things that we're putting into into the the the bingo card here, bye bye bah. Let's see.
Speaker 4: No, they've been talking a lot about just is your light? Different things that's going on different only it's all sorts of today has all sorts of different holidays going on. If you January sixth, yeah, that Russian's holiday, Russia's Christmas. I think Tony just said I.
Speaker 2: Did not know that Russia's Christmas was on January sixth. Yeah, I saw it. But that's that's interesting. Okay, Slavic special let is doing their shit a little different than us. Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: Let's see, I'm gonna take these bitches off.
Speaker 2: They're they're all all smudge.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I have morphin syndrome aka Abe Lincoln syndrome, so I physically can't gain weight almost among other things, dieding Harve percent of the time.
Speaker 3: Alex, that's wild, dude.
Speaker 2: That's that's good that you can't gain weight, But also in another sense, like yeah, as somebody who was skinny for the majority of my life, that does suck.
Speaker 9: So I feel that six foot one and about one hundred and thirty two pounds and.
Speaker 17: Eat like a fat ass. Damn it has its perks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean how old are you though?
Speaker 17: Thirty five?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, if you're in your twenties, man, that metabolism is gonna come a knock and eventually. But now, if you're thirty five, you're already I asked that.
Speaker 17: Damn near forty and I'm still it just it just hadn't happened.
Speaker 3: I don't know, damn how much for a vial of that blood?
Speaker 13: Sir?
Speaker 15: How much got?
Speaker 2: First of all?
Speaker 5: Thirty five is not almost forty, thank you.
Speaker 17: Forty is forty, Hey man, I'm almost thirty six. So I just rounded up.
Speaker 3: There you go, there you go, And I got gray hair.
Speaker 17: Gray beard, you know, it just runs in the family.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, dude, I can't wait for my ship to go full gray. It's fucking salt and pepper.
Speaker 17: So I'll be proud of it.
Speaker 2: I don't care, I think so. I can't wait to be an old man.
Speaker 17: And my ex wife is the reason I've got fucking gray hair. I don't think it's natural.
Speaker 2: Brother, God, I got two of them, and I'll tell you what. I didn't have great hair before.
Speaker 4: This ship, collecting them like Pokemon cards, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm done collecting, god damn, because I'm I want my gray hair to go natural from wisdom, not from stress and anxiety. It's bullshit.
Speaker 4: I actually got like.
Speaker 5: A few gray hairs, and I blame my ex for that for sure.
Speaker 4: Got to like, you did this to me, a bastard, and not really We're so good friends.
Speaker 3: So like, yeah, let's see gray hairs. For me, I think it's the blonde.
Speaker 2: About say, you wouldn't even know if you had the great dog, So there you go.
Speaker 8: My dad didn't.
Speaker 5: My dad had blonde hair.
Speaker 4: I actually did have blonde hair, but because of babies, my hair changed colors, and my dad had blonde without gray until like jeez, his sixties, and then he started to get great mixed in with the blonde, but you could still hardly see it because it was so blonde most of the time.
Speaker 3: So every time I go to look in the in my beard or in my hair, I'm like, oh, that might be a gray and then it's like, no, it's just a really light blonde.
Speaker 4: I found one the other day and I was like, I had a whole existential crisis over it. It's fine.
Speaker 9: I've always heard too, if you pluck a gray hair, three or four comes back in its place.
Speaker 17: Tell me that grandmother to tell me that, oh.
Speaker 2: God, that's the case. I need to start a plucking. I'm trying to make this ship go great and not me.
Speaker 4: I don't want that in my life.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to look like an old man, trying to look like a popaul for it's all said and done.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to get my hairstyles to.
Speaker 17: Go since eighteen.
Speaker 9: But it's just kind of handy for a preacher to be great. It just makes you look more professional.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 2: Damn Grayson's eighteen, So that man was twenty six years old with gray hair preaching like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 17: I'm never seeing a dark hair on him ever.
Speaker 2: That's wild. That's fucking wild. Getting back to the chat, Cody Bob said, I could be the local Mississippi correspondents or living organ donor correspondent. I think he could take the chance for both. I think he could take both of those correspondents.
Speaker 4: Good shit, has he donated an organ?
Speaker 2: Cody Bob left the chat earlier, but man, I can't wait to ask him a boy it next week.
Speaker 5: I know we got a couple people in here that are from Mississippi.
Speaker 3: So I hear you actually should refrain from being an organ donor on your license.
Speaker 5: Because they don't give you as much care.
Speaker 3: They'll just let you go if they need something.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't see it when I worked in the hospital or like I've seen I've never seen anybody actually do that before and like my sister has been a uh what is she now? She's a nurse practitioner for like twenty six years. And I don't think anybody I know of that actually just doesn't like put forth the effort to save lives.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, I've heard that.
Speaker 4: I've heard this too, though, so I'm not actually sure if that's a real thing.
Speaker 3: Those people just have that peasant blood. They ain't got that fucking nehelin blood you know.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well I'm I'm oriage negative, so I'm fucked maybe after my blood like crazy yeah, oh nag over here, mabe.
Speaker 2: Is that why you're so afraid of the aliens? Because like they're more than likely gonna come for you.
Speaker 4: Yo, if it's that pincher bitch, I'm gonna be so pissed. If it's an oh my god, I'd be like for real, like I don't know if they're gonna come for me, maybe they'd be like, hey, you're one of us. I'm like, makes more sense now, makes a lot more sense. And like as long as we have like extra bougie shit wherever we go. No, I'm just kidding, Okay, some glitter, like you got some glitter all right.
Speaker 2: Glitters Like if anything that's like white trash, isn't it. Like rich people don't use glitter, they use diamonds.
Speaker 4: I mean, if they have diamonds, I'll be happier. But like you know, maybe they're poor, Maybe they're poor aliens. Okay, why are you hating on alien species that are poor.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, if we're talking peasants versus nephili I would expect that they'd be right.
Speaker 5: And the nephe be looking like some of them book talk characters.
Speaker 2: I'm like, jokes on you. They look like alien from the movie.
Speaker 4: I'm like, damn it, sigourna Wever, where are you at?
Speaker 2: Look like predator? That's that's what they look like.
Speaker 4: M They camouflage, like with.
Speaker 2: The teeth that opened up.
Speaker 4: Like I'm like this while they talk about like oh god, no about you, Jonathan, you'd be you'd be surviving out there with your crocs and your sweatpants. You'd be like, look, I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting for him to beat me up. They just haven't come well.
Speaker 5: Nick Nick will be with you, man, Where the.
Speaker 2: Fuck is Nick Bin?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's been a little while since I heard it from him too.
Speaker 5: Out there vibing with the Pleadians.
Speaker 3: He's doing his thing, whatever that may be. He's out there doing it at the mostest.
Speaker 2: All right, before we get back to the chat, Ashton, go ahead, broh.
Speaker 3: I wanted to add a book to that list, and.
Speaker 12: It has to do with the organ donor thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we had to read it like before.
Speaker 12: It was like the freshman reading book for our school, and I ended up reading the whole series up until the guy came to our school who wrote it. It's called The Unwind Books by Neil Schusterman, and it's literally about like so in the future they ban abortion and instead those kids are like forced to be raised and when they're eighteen, they just get sent to be like harvested live, so they're literally it's called unwinding them. There's like if you have like juvenile the link when you just send them to be unwound. And that's basically the promise of it. And it follows like the main characters sent to be on wound with a few other kids.
Speaker 4: Okay, well we will, we will add it to I got it written down on the book list, so thank you, no problem.
Speaker 23: God is love go ahead, bro, are we going to do a stream for book suggestions or I mean, uh, once again, I'm pushing the covert spear.
Speaker 20: I put it on the Patreon.
Speaker 5: Thing, okay.
Speaker 17: And also what kind of books are we looking for?
Speaker 4: Like, I mean anything, honestly, anything can be can be I mean a conspiracy or cult. We could do religious, we could do science, we could do space, we could do geopolitical.
Speaker 5: I mean, we could do pretty much anything that we want.
Speaker 2: Time traveling zombies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I didn't put any fantasy ones, you know in there.
Speaker 2: That's who says fantasy. It could be sci fi.
Speaker 4: I meant I didn't put any fantasy books. But we will add in Raymond's Raymond's books as well, and Peter Foller's.
Speaker 20: So I mean we should definitely do the Tavistock Institute, John Coleman, uh, changing images.
Speaker 17: Of Man as a classic. And there's all kinds of like uh, you know, mk.
Speaker 12: Ultra style like buying war, world war.
Speaker 2: Engineering, mass consciousness.
Speaker 20: I don't know, I got a ton of them on those psyche of books.
Speaker 4: Well, if you want to put them in the chat, that's put it. Put it on the Patreon because I'm going to go through tonight, and I'm going to write out all of the books from all the different places because I had some people message on different platforms, and then I'm going to put them all in the bowl for tomorrow. So whatever you want to put in there sounds good, because I'm sure there's I'm going to drop a couple of books that I have, but I was mainly just gonna let everybody else pick a book that we wanted to do.
Speaker 2: But make sure they're also like the Great American Novel. Yeah, you've been able to get through in a month, and audio also if possible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So yeah, we don't want to have anything over probably like two I don't know how much people read, so I'm gonna say, is four hundred too much for people?
Speaker 2: Don't add to me.
Speaker 3: I don't be reading if you're reading it on the show, because I've read a lot of bore.
Speaker 4: We're not reading. We're not reading on the show. This is going to be independent reading, where we independently read a certain amount every week and then we come back every week. We're going to have a live probably on Sunday nights at nine is when I'm going to do it, and we're going to do an hour or two of us debating and just talk like debating and talking about whatever topics that we're in those specific chapters.
Speaker 5: So we have a month to get through the book pretty much.
Speaker 20: Well, a lot of the best ones that are you know, definitely hard to find on audible and uh whatever you can find. Most of the ones I'll put in there are free on archive dot org. And even know the audios sucks, it does have the free audio.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, an option, all right, Yeah that sounds.
Speaker 2: Mm hm awesome, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 15: There's a book that I've recommended to Jacob once before, on the House of the Scorpion.
Speaker 2: Dude, that is not something they're going to be able to read in a month.
Speaker 8: Oh it's not that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I sure as fuck couldn't, but maybe Raven Lee probably could. She's a speed reader. But that is that book is fucking It's.
Speaker 8: Not that thick.
Speaker 15: There's also another book I'd recommend. It's a time period book. It's really good, but it's based on actual, uh history more or less of Georgia. It's a Saint Simon's uh it's a Saint Simon's trilogy.
Speaker 2: But The Lighthouse.
Speaker 15: I highly recommend that to you, Raven. I think you would enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Kay, oh yeah, but appreciate your brother, Alex. Go ahead.
Speaker 9: This book has not a fiddler's fuck to do with anything we've talked about. But if you like Harry Potter and Magic damn Ship, yeah, look into the Magicians.
Speaker 17: It's like Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: But is it?
Speaker 4: Is it the books that are based off of the TV show The Magicians. I always say, I've watched every episode.
Speaker 9: Of like Fillery, you know, and they've got opium in the air, good mood.
Speaker 17: It's pretty neat. It's a pretty solid book.
Speaker 4: I absolutely obsess over that TV show. So I don't think everybody would want to read that. It's like a thing that I would read. I didn't know they had books on it, and now I know what I'm meaning.
Speaker 17: Audio books. That's where I don't really read. I just listened to it while weld.
Speaker 9: So I've definitely been through the Harry Potter books like eleven times because you just got to do something in the dark.
Speaker 5: If you like fantasy books that got you like I.
Speaker 9: Mean, that's generally what I listened to that are dystopian, you know, that kind of weird ship.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm going to actually probably recommend the zombie books, my boy, because these these the zombie survival God, you mean no, I actually have that. This particular book, though, is I find so a lot of the way that men write books is very detail oriented, and for me, I tend to kind of skim through it. So I do read a lot of female authors because of the way that they just kind of write. But this in particular book is created by a guy that was in the military, and it goes into like in depth of how to survive this zombie apocalypse. But the way that he describes it, the location, what he uses, he breaks everything down and this it's a character. It is this character is trying to get to this place and all of these things. But the way that he actually talks about it makes so much sense. And I would love to like do a zombie book with other people, because for those of you that don't know, I'm super big into zombies and so I would love to have a group to talk about it. But obviously if it doesn't get pulled, I'm not gonna, like, you know, cry about it.
Speaker 2: But okay, I'd see all we are almost to the bottom of the chat and still have twenty nineteen. Excuse me openings on the Bingo card. Drop some things in the chat that y'all think would be excellent additions to the Bingo card for twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: I think we're going to have I think we're going to see a rise in I don't want to say, I don't want to say pandemics, but I want to say some type of I don't know, some type of more measle outbreaks, something that they're going to try to generate fear with. I don't particularly know what that would look like, but I will say I think that's gonna be a thing. I think food scarcity is going to be a vibe. I also think that there is going to be potentially I want to say, civil unrest in America, but it's kind of calmed down right now, but I feel like there's going to be at least enough something to kick off another civil unrest, like to where a division happens. Now, if that's gonna be because there's a lot of talk that there's gonna be like another nine to eleven situation that happens this year.
Speaker 3: They say that every year, though I.
Speaker 4: Actually have seen more people talk about it this year. So I don't know if that's going to be a vibe to you know, let's push into other countries.
Speaker 22: I e.
Speaker 5: I ran and stuff like that. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what people are thinking about those things. North Trucker, I see you.
Speaker 10: Is this the book you're talking about?
Speaker 5: Oh, I have read this book. I have that book.
Speaker 24: Yeah, I like this one.
Speaker 4: That's a good book. Yeah, it's a zombie book. He's showing everybody. Yeah, so he's showing a zombie book. I have a lot of zombie books in my kindles, so I'm actually gonna look at it.
Speaker 2: Okay, fuck yeah, I got one for your for the book club.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 24: Right now in Alberta, they're trying to put the pipeline through to the West coast.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 24: I do you believe that they're gonna try and sell to China.
Speaker 17: That's what I actually I was talking about earlier.
Speaker 10: Don't don't, but.
Speaker 17: I'm pretty sure that they're gonna start.
Speaker 24: Selling all the oil to China, to bolster China a little bit more. That's why I was like, ohing an, you know, our courney's gonna sell this out China.
Speaker 2: Okay, So because right now a lot of Canadian oil gets bought by America, you're suggesting that they're about to shift their allegiances more towards the Far East to try to interesting. Okay, is this going on the Bengo card Canada tries to strengthen ties with China. Hands up, no hands? What are we feeling on this?
Speaker 4: I must say yes.
Speaker 2: For me, I gotta say i'm I could see it. I could see it. But also with the Canada conversation, we're also talking about the Canadians swapping over to become American states. And if that's the case, if that does take place, those are all the oil producing provinces. So if that takes place, we're not going to be selling oil to China by any stretch of the imagination. So on the one hand, Canada might implode when all their money making provinces become US states, And on the other hand, Canada might start selling off itself to China, which would be interesting. I don't know which one's more likely for twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: I mean we could put both down, I guess, and they're.
Speaker 24: Actually voting on this this year that we would be a sovereign province.
Speaker 17: I don't think it's going to go through.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, to split off.
Speaker 2: I mean Quebec tried doing that, right, Montreal tried doing that, and the Dixpez seven years, I thought it was even in the nineties they tried that and never went through.
Speaker 24: They tried it and yeah, they tried it in the nineties as well, but never went through.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, because they have no they got no industry there, They got no exports like they're gonna they would they would be bankrupt in the mare of six months.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So yeah, all right, so I put I put on the card.
Speaker 4: Canada strengthens ties with China and Canada gets absorbed into the USA.
Speaker 2: Apart, let's put a portion of Canada gets absorbed into the US, because there are certain parts where we don't want.
Speaker 3: And I'm very honest with you. They could keep they can keep the French speaking all right.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, those can stay in the Great White North.
Speaker 3: They can also keep Manitoba.
Speaker 4: Oh, Trump impeached on the card, open time vibes put on they Trump impeached.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, what is the likelihood y'all? What y'all think is Trump gonna get impeached this year? Possibly for the Maduro thing. But and That's the thing. I've heard so many people say that this is a horrible thing that he did all this, but it's like he didn't get congressional approval. Yo Obama didn't get congressional approval to fucking bomb that wedding. Nobody has gotten congressional approval for anything since World War Two. So like the way they keep trying to make that a thing, that's not a thing.
Speaker 5: List will the gods I see your hand raised.
Speaker 7: A couple of things.
Speaker 18: I don't think Alberta is going to be able to succeed into the United States because Kenna is not going to let him go.
Speaker 7: The King's got to sign off on it. He's not going to be willing to do that. I mean, that's a bread and butter. They're not going to let it go.
Speaker 18: But I do think they're going to strengthen size force, strengthened ties to China.
Speaker 7: I fully believe that. The second thing is I don't really see a revolution in the United States.
Speaker 18: I think we're all kind of caught on to them bullshit, and we know it's a setup. We know it's a trap, and if there is one, it's.
Speaker 7: Going to be fabricated. And anybody with the brain knows to stay away.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of the left is going to be the issue here. I think I think the middle ground and the conservatives are more weak to what's going on. But I feel like there the left is still. When I say the left, I'm saying the farther delusional left. Right, I feel like, are so delusional and wrapped up in everything that's being said that if it was going to kick off, which it wouldn't succeed very well, it would be either them deciding that they're going to somehow band together try to make I just don't see them being very aggressive towards anybody, like for maybe a second, until they got slammed with a bean bag in their face, and then they would be like, oh.
Speaker 2: But what about a false flag event?
Speaker 4: That's what I like. Maybe a false flag all right?
Speaker 18: I and especially culturally, if you catch my drift, Yeah, it'll be a cultural thing that will happen, and that might kick forward a cultural war, but it will not be a revolutionary you know, blue against red.
Speaker 7: I don't think it'll ever come to that.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, I don't think I think we are along past the point of a full fledged civil war to take place. However, that we got to be careful when we say false flag because.
Speaker 5: Or is this going to be on a massive scale?
Speaker 4: Should we put it as a massive.
Speaker 2: Like to what level? Because Charlie Kirk's assassination could have been classified as a false flag by certain people. I don't think it was.
Speaker 4: But I'm talking about like the Boston bombingtorial.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you mean by this?
Speaker 18: Something like a Boston bombing, Like, yeah, subway station explodes, bomb.
Speaker 4: You know what I could put I e, like, you know, Boston bombing something. I think it's going to be a large scale false flag. I don't think it's going to be a small scale one.
Speaker 2: So a false flag event that kick starts civil unrest, Yeah, because like the Boston bombing happened, but that didn't kickstart right right right. But like that's what I'm saying. The Boston bombing took place. We didn't go to war with anybody over it. We didn't go into a cultural war over it. It's like that was like a random act of terror. Some might say the situation in New Orleans last New Year's that wasn't a false flag event. Some might have tried to make it one. But nothing spawned off of that. So it's got to be a false flag event that kickstarts some type of civil unrest, cultural unrest, something along these lines.
Speaker 18: It's going to be I fully believe it's going to be cultural due to the facts of what they're promoting right now, look.
Speaker 7: At the fraud, Look at this, Look at this, Look at.
Speaker 18: It, and they're ramming it down our throats on the off channels, not mainstream media, right, the off channels, you know, And if you're not a mainstream media watcher, you're you're going to be.
Speaker 7: Out of that loop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 18: If you're you know, a off channel watcher, podcast watcher, you're going to be more in the loop and no and more enraged over what things are happening.
Speaker 7: Okay, who has the guns? Okay us off channels?
Speaker 2: Yeah you all right?
Speaker 5: So we got that down. We got nine so far. So got is love?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 17: Three things?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 20: Number one, I'm down to reuse like some of the old squares, like Raven was talking about, maybe another pandemic food shortages. Number two, you heard Trump saying we're gonna be selling this Venezuelan oil to China and Russia, right, And number three. I know you didn't just try to use Well, Obama didn't use the Act at Congress and to as president.
Speaker 17: To justify a current breaking of the law.
Speaker 20: I mean, I don't think any of the presidents have used Acts of Congress for any of the invasions in the past forty years. I thought that's the type of shit we were trying to change.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not trying to say, well, Obama did it, so he can do it. No, I'm saying that, like, no president has gotten congressional approval for fucking anything for quite some time. Bush didn't get congressional approval to go in He did operate in Iraqi, freedom and all of these other things, and we didn't get a congressional approval for Noriego. That's what I was trying to say. Obama was just the nearest example that came to mind. But yeah, yeah, it's fucked.
Speaker 3: Let's change it.
Speaker 2: We should. But it ain't gonna happen in our lifetime, I hope, But I don't know. But uh, okay, So getting back to the Bingo card.
Speaker 4: Uh so we could do maybe uh sometime.
Speaker 2: Sam put in the French King surrenders France isn't even under attack right now, but he's gonna surrender for the fun of it. That's that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Dude, what do you mean, Jonathan, what do you want to add to the bingo card?
Speaker 3: M hmmm, uh, I don't know. I can't really think of anything off the top just yet. I'm really in on the aliens for twenty twenty six, say, though, I don't know if it's necessarily gonna be aliens or just a uh a collective change and consciousness of sorts.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm putting down the Iatola gets deposed. Okay, yeah, the Iranian religious leader, he's gonna get got.
Speaker 3: I'll say, whoever are Israel's list of enemies, they probably all get taken out this year.
Speaker 2: I mean that there's a very long list. It's a very long list.
Speaker 5: I think that.
Speaker 4: My brain just went completely That thought just went completely out my head. I went all right, never mind.
Speaker 3: Fair enough.
Speaker 2: I was talking about Iran, he was talking about Israel.
Speaker 5: Oh, mine was completely off topic.
Speaker 4: It was environmental, Okay, let's talk about But I think that we're going to have either a massive volcano situation that happens in Washington. So if Mountaineer blows up, it might cause the Cascades to have a chain reaction.
Speaker 5: Or some kind of tectonic plate situation that goes on.
Speaker 4: I think. I think environmental wise, we're going to have a lot of shit that goes on this year.
Speaker 2: So you think twenty twenty six will be the year that it blows in sections off the West coast.
Speaker 4: I think that, Uh yeah, I think honestly, I would put bingo on that this year that the volcano, at least one volcano will go off in Washington State.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm going to everybody hands it. We don't think because volcano in Washington State goes this.
Speaker 4: Year because it's it's been rumbling for a while now. And then if that does happen, so where it is on the ridge it so where it actually will blow at, it could potentially have an entire effect all the way down the West coast, which could shift the tectonic plates, meaning.
Speaker 2: That California will be in the ocean.
Speaker 4: Half of everything will shift in potentially shift into the ocean.
Speaker 2: So I'll give.
Speaker 4: Principle, it's a huge thing that would happen. There's a lot of things that would have to go on for this to actually happen. But I will say that Mountaineer and some of the mountains have been grumbling for a good while and it's been getting more and more activity, seismic activity, and specifically in Washington State, and so that's I would say that that would be a fair situation.
Speaker 3: That would happen on the list. We have multiple hands up on that one. Fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm curious what happens with Epstein this year. Is it gonna be a big old nothing burger like it was this year? Are we gonna get more disclosure or other the survivors. Are they gonna come together and make their own list and be like, yeah, well, the government's still dragging their feet. So here's what we know by wow, Like, I don't know, I.
Speaker 4: Think that photo that's floating around the the you know web is actually true, which he's alive. Oh, I think that Epstein is alive. I really do believe that he is.
Speaker 2: Okay, are we putting this on the bingo card in some way?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: What do you guys think, Jonathan, do you think Epstein is alive?
Speaker 3: Most likely? Damn?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So a couple that are saying yes, there's no way he did not kill him. And if they actually did it, they made an entire replica model of it to walk through every scenario from every angle to show that they don't believe that he actually killed himself and what they showed was real.
Speaker 2: So well, no, wait, norse truck or Trump goes to Cuba? Do you mean like on vacation? Wait what do you mean by this?
Speaker 15: Brother?
Speaker 3: You mean Gitmo?
Speaker 4: Oh he gets he gets impeached and ends up in Guantanamo Bay. Are you thinking that?
Speaker 24: No, I'm thinking he goes and does the same thing he did in Venezuela.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, you mean he joints the Cuban prime minister or president or whatever the fluck Ooh you know what, let's not just section it off to Cuba. Let's say that Trump yanks another Latin American uh leader. I think that's a pretty solid bet. Yeah, I'm putting the eye of Tola on there for the same reason. Although US might not have something to do with it. He might get deposed by his own people, but Latin American countries, especially now that he's listed all of the cartels as terrorist organizations. Yeah, we might see some more yoinkings happen, which also, oh my god, oh my god, y'all, hey, hey, cult members, let's talk about this real quick. How many of y'all want to become pirates? What legal pirates? I mean, I like, hear me out, hear me out right now? They are possibly passing a law to where they will start issuing letters of marquee. And if you are an American and you want military great weapons and explosives, and you got a boat, they will give you a letter of marquee and you can go fuck up cartel ships and keep whatever the fuck you find.
Speaker 4: I'm down.
Speaker 3: This is a real thing that's happening. This has a real, real possibility of getting past.
Speaker 4: We should get a boat and wrap it with a cult conspiracy logo.
Speaker 2: Bro open up that third eye with two fucking mal deuces just unloading on some cartel members. What are we talking about here?
Speaker 5: That'd be so fun.
Speaker 2: And if you don't know what I'm talking about, look into this. It's it's real life. They are really talking about it in DC. And if Trump starts issuing letters of marquis, listen, I don't know what happened to all those tons of cocaine mister President, I don't know. What I am saying is that we are turning in this boat and all these weapons to the port, and they're gonna pay you for it. By the way, they're not gonna pay you for the coke. They're gonna pay you for the the weapons, the boat there, but they're not asking what happened to the coke.
Speaker 4: That's fair there.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: Obviously if you're trying to sell it, they're gonna have something to say about it. But like listen, listen, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Can make you can made the flag. We're gonna make their whole wrap though. We're gonna make sure that it's like completely cold conspiracied out and that way, well man, we'll do a whole outfit situation that goes on to we will look bad ass.
Speaker 2: This will be the wildest YouTube channel that ever spawned. I'm so fucking here.
Speaker 5: For this sho you imagine us live streaming on Patreon.
Speaker 2: And for the record, if you're curious what sections of the Gulf of America that this might be, referring to a quick map to show which cartels are operating in which area. It is the entire Golf Coast, the entire Golf coast is about to be just open range for anybody with a ship, as long as you're carrying a letter of marquee or a letter of mark excuse me that. And you want to go ahead and just kind of take some bounty, take some take some booty on the high seas like the Pirates of old.
Speaker 5: I've always wanted to fire a cannon add those ships.
Speaker 2: So and you just might get your fucking chance.
Speaker 4: Reading this would be a fun time, Like, let's do it. I'm so here for this, Alex, go ahead, Sam, We'll get to you. We see you.
Speaker 9: My wife also has an entire vinyl business if y'all need stickers or shirts or literally anything. So hell yeah, got you on that.
Speaker 17: And I also stalled it.
Speaker 9: Apparently Zelenski is pushing for Trump to snatch putin so maybe put that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what Tony, We got to add that here and not in here. Still, we do have to add Tony's Bengo card that he has been seeing for a whole year. By March, that show will be done.
Speaker 2: Tony has been on the March kick for the entirety of twenty twenty five. He said that this whole Ukraine situation will be wrapped by March of twenty six. I see, we absolutely must put that on there. But yes, to your point also Zelenski. Of course, now that it's obvious that Trump is into the business of yoanking, he's asking can you just go over to Rush and now hear me out, it's gonna be a lot more difficult than Venezuela, but I think it would work. And this I don't think it's gonna actually take place. Holy shit, open time vibes, dude.
Speaker 4: It was so fucking fast, so fast. It was like, here's your boat.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, look we're in the book.
Speaker 2: At the fucking bow, dude, or I don't know, yo, the bow is the front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just remember it as it's spelled like bo and your bow goes on the front.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: I always thought it as like you're bowing down, so your head's going down to the front either way.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we're on the bout. We got an alien head on the bow. We're gonna have all kinds of weapons. And that's the other thing too, whenever they were talking about this, obviously you'll have like your uh, your military contractors that are already geared up and they're ready to go cool, cool, cool, But you understand how many rednecks are gonna make like potato cannon RPGs. Tanner write depth charges, Bro, this is gonna be the best fucking time to you and the bros. Just get together and ladies and lady bros get together on a boat, just go handle up on some drug cartels, have a blitz Creed style week in the Bahamas, and then come back just stacks of cash in your pocket. None of you can pass a piss test. But you had a great fucking time. And that's all it was about, you know, I see this is just good for bitness. Friends.
Speaker 4: You've seen some like old school rippets and we'll be fucking gold.
Speaker 2: We have coke, we talk about rippets.
Speaker 5: I mean they go great hand in hand, so not fair enough.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 9: I don't mind us at all, going back to being a conquering nation. Like we need a department of offense, I do believe, so raise Hail, Praisedale, goddamnit, we need.
Speaker 2: A department of offense. Shit, yes, let's go.
Speaker 4: Look at Jonathan's face. He's just like why because we.
Speaker 2: Need it because of fucking Caribbean isis. That's why it's not even a thing. But it is now. It is now, and now that fittonel is a weapon of mass destruction.
Speaker 3: Brouh.
Speaker 2: It's a great time to be alive, y'all. It really is.
Speaker 9: It's card that Jacob becomes the ambassador for the fucking Department of Offense.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that would be That would be bad for everyone, including me. That would be bad for me.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I don't have the mannerisms for that. I'm not I'm not clean cut enough to go up and do some foreign relations work like that. Like, No, I'm more like I would be a more crude and rude version of heg Seth, which a lot of people think is a really bad idea for for the Department of Warhead. So I'm I'm the guy that's like, so unless you speak in you have nukes, then you're gonna start paying us. Like I'm more of an extortion type. I'm more of a street tax type.
Speaker 9: You're kind of like they may be a dictator, but you're a dictator.
Speaker 17: So it's time to throw down.
Speaker 2: See this guy fucking understands he's Simon. Fuck yes, Alex, let's go all.
Speaker 4: Right, Samuel Ago.
Speaker 2: I agree, what's up, Sam?
Speaker 8: I have already built a boat one time.
Speaker 15: I ain't afraid to build another, and I already I already have a cannon out my grandmother.
Speaker 8: So hear ye, hear ye, motherfuckers.
Speaker 15: I thought I was born, and I was born at well past the golden age of piracy and born too early to fucking sell the Cosmos.
Speaker 8: God damn it.
Speaker 15: If I can do a rednegg piratesy, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 8: I'll throw a lazy boy on that. Motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Need to put this on the card, like.
Speaker 3: The cult starts a pirate gang.
Speaker 4: No, No, we're gonna put it on the card that there's gonna be redneck piracy is gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we can put that down for sure.
Speaker 17: In the South Park episode about the pirates.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they go to some alli and they're like, what the actual fuck like funk all that it's gonna be rednecks with party barges going out there with just you know, all of the armaments.
Speaker 4: I bring snacks.
Speaker 8: My question is what do we do with the uh the knocko terrorist? Are we able to make them walk the plank?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: See, I'm gonna be honest with you saying I'm more of the raised the black flag type. I don't believe in prisoners.
Speaker 5: What are we talking about? I was like, they're not there?
Speaker 2: What what hostages? What prisoners?
Speaker 8: I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 15: I hate Look y'all gonna y'all gonna meet Davy Jones.
Speaker 8: But we're gonna bind.
Speaker 15: You your feet and eggs, and if you can swim them, good on you.
Speaker 8: Boy.
Speaker 15: You gotta try to make it back from the middle of ocean with your legs tied.
Speaker 12: I mean.
Speaker 2: And they're just trying to earn their daily bread. I'm not I'm not going to torture them to death. Bullets really quick. Just gets the job done, you know what I mean. But but.
Speaker 8: They walk the plank.
Speaker 2: But this is all dependent on if Congress passes the thing and a letter of mark will be issued, which I know it sounds crazy. They are having very very serious discussions about this right now. It very well may not go anywhere.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just really hoping that it does. And also we do need to acknowledge that we could just make a pit stop off at some of these islands, because Epstein's Island was not the only one we can make a couple of pit stops, free some kids, slaughter some actual monsters, blow the shit out of everything. Keep in mind, whenever they just did this whole situation with Maduro, the first bomb that was dropped was on Hugo Chaves' memorial for no reason whatsoever. The first bomb that was dropped was on the tombstone and museum of the guy that turned one of the world's best economies into a socialist economy. Literally, just to flex your dick, that's what the Delta Force guys did. So with that same spirit and maurcandness all the things, I think we could also go and free some kids from these islands.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. If we're gonna be the good guys, we're gonna be the anti heroes. Let's lean a little bit more towards the hero side.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, God his love is saying, let's fix it. Let's fix this country first before we go ruining another.
Speaker 10: One.
Speaker 4: Name one good thing that has come from the US intervention in the past sixty years. Rose Chaos agrees, Well has God agrees.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying it would be fun to get with the boys on a boat and go blow the shit out of a coke boat. But like, all right, fine, if we're gonna s our poking holes in the plan.
Speaker 4: Dude, shit, I guess we can't have fun anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, see see.
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 4: So I put on here, I put Redneck Pirates the Lean of Mark Yep as a bingo card.
Speaker 2: I like it. Oh my god, I'm so happy that we're living in this timeline. And if nothing else, say what you want? This timeline we happen to be living in is really entertaining.
Speaker 4: It's a wild time.
Speaker 2: We might have a whole new version of black Beard. But instead of like with the hat with the hair and the smoking shade, she's gonna have a fat lipper in at all times telling about what.
Speaker 25: In tarnation is on you yonder bow. You know what I'm saying. That double decker going, oh, that double horseshoe. You know he's going to be rolling deep with it. It's got to do.
Speaker 4: We think Russia and China are gonna make it to the dark side of the moon.
Speaker 2: No, their plans even have them. But doing that at twenty.
Speaker 5: Thirty, no they're going to be operational in twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: Well, allegedly China's already on the dark side of the Moon with the rover with the rover.
Speaker 4: But they haven't said that they've found anything or found a place yet. So I'm wondering, do we say that we have potentially they they secure a location for the lunar base.
Speaker 5: Maybe do we lose gravity.
Speaker 9: There any way to actually confirm that someone is on the dark side of the moon.
Speaker 17: Can we now see that or we just have to believe it?
Speaker 5: So they just kind of tell they kind of just tell us.
Speaker 4: So Russian and China are in the khoots about making this whole base situation happen, plus putting the nuclear power plant up there as well, and supposedly they have a rover up there that's just kind of like doing its thing looking for whatever quote unquotes on the dark side of the Moon, I e. Aliens, Nephelin whole base already, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, they there's no way to confirm it outside of them. They say that they are there, but like all right, that the base travel is fake and gay that.
Speaker 9: Is a star's saying I'm on the dark side of the Moon as well, because nobody can prove I'm not.
Speaker 17: So it's all good.
Speaker 4: We have like a whole bunch of like me and lu we were talking about earlier, there's a whole bunch of things going on with black holes they have. Also, they feel like they're getting closer using bad blood to being able to do interstellar, long trip interdimensional. I guess you want to say.
Speaker 2: Isn't the four I thing coming by Earth this year?
Speaker 5: They're not calling it four eye Alice.
Speaker 2: No, they're not Atlas. It's afore I something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have another situation that's happening. Plus we have the planets that are out of orbit. We have, We have all sorts of stuff going on. Actually, NASA keeps updating their page. I know most of you don't look at NASA's page because we all believe collectively that they're lying, which fact it's fine. But they have been updating their dark energy and dark matter situation quite a bit lately, which is not fun if anyone knows some of the stuff about that. So I hope that some of these I did see some stuff going on in the science realm talking about potentially new deadly and even scarier viruses, i e. The mirror of virus or the mere bacteria.
Speaker 2: If we're talking about like a new pandemic or something like that. I could see that happening more towards the end of Trump's turn to throw up or throw off the next election. I don't know if that's gonna happen prior to it. Might it very well? Might? I just I'm kind of on the fence.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's going to be a whole pandemic. I feel like space stuff, though. I feel like there's gonna be a lot of shit going on with space stuff. I don't know what we would put or if we want to put something like that, because you know, half people don't believe in space. The other half do. But as of right now, there's a lot of shit going on with space, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what we would put on the card for that.
Speaker 4: Honestly, space shit, I mean, that's so broad. I don't know, Jonathan, what do you think besides that space is fake and gay?
Speaker 3: I don't know if space is necessarily fake and gay. It could be heterosexual for all I know, but I might be by don't alone and could be could just be like full on Bapphamet. You know, titties and a wiener could be don't But as far as like space travel goes, Mmm, I don't know that. I've never I never saw like super solid proof that says that we ever actually did go. I know a lot of people like to bring up, well, they put the reflectors on the Moon. I'm like, okay, maybe I don't. I can't verify that. But yeah, the fact that they say that we're going to go to Mars or we're going to be going to the dark side of the Moon. I think it's hilarious that everybody's focus is on the dark side of the moon, especially now that we have telescopes and and and all that other shit that we can zoom all the way in on the moon.
Speaker 4: Now, Oh that's what it is. Speak of the moon.
Speaker 3: You want to go to the dark side where nobody can go, nobody can see.
Speaker 4: Well, Artemis Too is actually launching this year, which is going to be the first time that we go back to the moon in like forever pretty much quote unquote back to the Moon.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to go this year.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, yep. It's scheduled to be launched this year after decades of waiting and years of delay. Humans are going back to the Moon, not to land on it. But Artemis two that I don't even know why it says it like four different ways, but Artemis two mission seriously is carrying certain astronauts out of the Earth orbit and the first time for humans to do so since nineteen seventy two. What's more, they represent the first Oh, one of the one of the people is the first woman to break the Earth orbit.
Speaker 2: All right, so I'll making take a.
Speaker 4: Person of color and she and we have a non American as well, so a whole bunch of different categories of people.
Speaker 2: I'll make a prediction for the card the Artemis program does not launch for whatever reason, something happens, something gets pushed.
Speaker 4: I think they're going to launch it. Honestly, I think they will launch it. I just don't know what's going to happen to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, cult members, what does y'all's take? Which one the Artemist will go down on the Bengo card. Do we think that it will take off? Do we think that it won't take off? Will the mission be successful? Weigh in everybody, which'll take.
Speaker 4: Because I mean yeah, because so China has a successful lunar Mission Change seven, which will include the Lander, a rover, and a hopper, which is due to launch sometime in twenty twenty six, aiming for the lunar South Pole is where they're aiming for right now. So we're going to have a couple different things that are going on, plus the first launch for the Block three version of space X Starship that's supposed to happen this year as well.
Speaker 2: It's going to the Moon.
Speaker 5: They're going into space is what they want.
Speaker 4: So it's going to be the first starship starship trippers. Yes, I love how you're so nerdy put that hopefully it.
Speaker 3: Will think we'll thank you.
Speaker 20: Yeah, then we'll argue over whether it really happened.
Speaker 9: Damn WoT turn But did you say bat blood a minute ago?
Speaker 4: For yees, I did say yes, bat blood. So they're currently you can actually look up some of the research with it. They have been trying to figure out a way to allow us to be pretty much in hyper sleep and be able to get into space because you know, like they launched the one rover that made it to Mars and it took like ten years for it to happen. So they don't. They want people to go into cry of sleep. So they're trying to figure out a way to use different types of animals, mammals, whatever it is to be able to get us to be in space. So they found that compatibility wise batblood actually might allow us to be able to go to space.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I kind of like Larry of the Table guy, I give up a little poop after twenty minutes, so you have to put me to sleep to send me that far as well.
Speaker 2: Shit for real, And I'm glad you said that some women get mad that men take long shits.
Speaker 3: It's it's how it goes. I'm sorry, this.
Speaker 2: Is the way.
Speaker 4: It's the stupidest thing.
Speaker 2: I didn't make the rules.
Speaker 4: I could have a baby faster than you take a shit.
Speaker 2: Literally, very impressive and good for you.
Speaker 17: But you know, well that Martins gives me quite a bony.
Speaker 9: Ass, So I can't sit on the toilet very long, so I might have a good five minutes before I start tingling.
Speaker 2: So goddamn, do they make cushion toilet seeds anymore?
Speaker 4: They do make cushion toilet seeds.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my grandmother actually had a padded toilet seat the back bathroom of our house, dude.
Speaker 17: I used that thing religiously.
Speaker 3: Ships bomb dude, dude.
Speaker 10: It was great.
Speaker 17: Unsanitary as fuck, but.
Speaker 3: Until there's a crack in that plastic and oh yeah, just.
Speaker 17: Brought memory from that ship dude.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I think you just unlocked a core memory in all of us on that one.
Speaker 3: That was a good than all right.
Speaker 5: Japan is going to space too.
Speaker 4: Japan's Martian Moon's exploration with a giant X. Sorry Martian Moon, Martian Moon's exploration our moon.
Speaker 2: They're going to Mars's moon.
Speaker 4: Yep, I guess they're Yeah, they're exploring Mars's moons.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Back to the Artemist thing, cult members, are we believing that the Artemist will take off?
Speaker 3: Or will not?
Speaker 2: Which one are we putting on the bingo.
Speaker 4: Card because I don't want to put both.
Speaker 2: I don't want to put both because then we're negating one or the other, right.
Speaker 4: So drop it in the chat, yes or no? Go ahead, Jonathan, we see your hand raised.
Speaker 2: Oh he's doing thumbs down.
Speaker 4: Oh all I see is your hand being like this, so I couldn't see it. So no, for Jonathan, I'm saying no. No, No, says no.
Speaker 2: Norse truck or Rose.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, so Artemis is not gonna launch.
Speaker 2: And if we're wrong, we're wrong, right, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna say suck it. No, I'm just kidding, Yo, I can't believe that it's uh Simuel, only US wrestling people would understand that.
Speaker 2: So I understand the reference. I was alive in the nineties.
Speaker 4: You sure you didn't watch wrestling, but.
Speaker 2: That was a very commonly Uh that was a cultural thing.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I got my ass beat for doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that wasn't a vibe. So what do we think about China then? Because China has not even actually made it to the moon yet either allegedly they have in Japan. It apparently is going to Mars. So we have all sorts of stuff going on. Or is this the only thing we want to put on about space or we want to go more alien situation?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we already put down that the aliens will be recognized. Yeah, aliens will be recognized. How many do we have right now? One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, eleven, twelve, thirteen, forty, fifteen, sixteen. So we have another eight that we need to put on the board before we wrap this episode up. Uh, Sam, your hand has raised, but raw visions. You're unmuted. Whicheveryone else speaks first, go for it. Oh that was an accidental unmute my bad, All right, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Oh I'm this.
Speaker 15: Have y'all heard about what Japan's uh lady president prime minister thing is doing.
Speaker 3: That could be.
Speaker 26: She's going really really hard, she's uh so Japan and no uh China is already tearing down mosques like across the entire nation.
Speaker 15: They're tearing They're tearing it down, and Japan's kind of following that, they're mass deporting every mad of them from Japan.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 15: And I I know this because I actually have a buddy of mine who lives in Japan and they FaceTime me pretty often tell them about what's going on.
Speaker 2: Hmm okay, yeah. In that same spirit, I think this could be something to put on the card. Europe will fall because of the Islamic insurrection on in the continent. I'm not saying every country, but I am saying the vast majority of them will have some sort of a massive upheaval, maybe a war take place all in else right.
Speaker 8: What is y'all calipate of all London?
Speaker 2: See see it? Used to be Beans on Toast. I'm referring to him as Falafel's on toast. From now on, it's beans on Falafel. Yeah, that's the guy.
Speaker 4: So we think that we think that potentially the.
Speaker 2: The global into Faddel will take place in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: I think they can potentially. I think that there is a high chance that maybe they push forward with the agenda to take over places.
Speaker 5: So I don't know exactly what we would want to list that as.
Speaker 3: Jonathan your take, Well, I was just thinking numerologically here, and we are in a ten year or slash one. Uh you add up twenty twenty six two plus two plus six right as a tenure. And the last time we had a ten slash one year was twenty seventeen, And I was looking at all the crazy shit that went on in twenty seventeen, and that's I believe one of the main years, so that a lot of conspiracy theorists woke all the way the fuck up, because twenty seventeen is known for Pizzagate. It is known for that is the year that QAnon came on board on four Chen. That's a year where the CIA released a lot of UFO documents. What else, Oh, that's the year that fake news turned into a thing and everybody started coining the same term. Yeah, and just a lot of crazy shit Mandela effect and matrix and simulation theory and all that kind of stuff. But I think that this could potentially be a crazy year.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: I do want to get into the numerology of the number ten in general, because ten, it you know, typically ten reduces down to one, and so a lot of people will say that ten is kind of the alpha and the omega. It's the beginning and the end. Because this is actually the reason why Aleister Crowley said that the number eleven is the most evil number to ever exist, because it was to assume that it's one more than what God is, because he believed that God existed. If God was a number, that he'd be ten because it's completion and it you know, whittles all the way down to one as well for the beginning. And so I would say that there's probably going to be a lot of crazy shit that goes down this year. Probably the most sense twenty seventeen, and that's saying a lot, because we had COVID in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, and I think that we could be on the verge of something extra crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you want to put for your card? For you for your square the pandemic, I mean all encompassing, if this is something pandemic related. I still We'll get back to the Endtifada situation here in a moment. But for Jonathan's own personal card, right, what do you want to put down? Uh, give me a minute to think about that, all right? While he thinks, hands up for the h some sort of a massive quote unquote global into Fada, or or some sort of a civil disturbance in Europe because of the Muslim inherent inhabitants over multiple countries, all the things.
Speaker 4: One, four, five, six, seven.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's in It's nine all right, I'm yep, I'm gonna put down. Well, how do I want a word that I want to put global into fada? But I do want to put unrest around the world because of Muslims.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, global ghod.
Speaker 2: Civil unrest, global gihod. I like it. I like it. I think England's gonna fall shit, they've already fallen, in my opinions.
Speaker 4: I think like they're actually going to collapse. So or they're going to turn on their people so badly that that it's going to become all out chaos over there, even more so than it already is.
Speaker 9: Aren't they pretty much telling everybody just to let them do whatever the hell they want because that's their way of life pretty much as it is now.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking bullshot.
Speaker 15: Mat of The Bitch Show of England straight up said about the walking late gangs that don't do nothing.
Speaker 8: We can't do nothing. It's the culture.
Speaker 15: Yet there's a nine there's a video of a nine year old standing at a fucking market quignet next to a six year old husband.
Speaker 4: Like I do want to just, you know, point out that they reversed almost all the progress, that everything that was made to protect women and children in a lot of countries and childhood brides and genital mutilation.
Speaker 2: So for the record, all of those countries happened to be Muslim countries. I know, shocker, shocker. But here we are, oh Doug post them the means the blunkins. Here, the Blunkin has graced us with his presence, as thinky as it might be. But uh yeah, all right, so Jonathan, have you thought of one for your.
Speaker 3: Cubeb Yes, I have that.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go.
Speaker 3: I believe that this is the year that we will well I say, we just humanity in general. That AGI comes on board a g I that is the artificial general intelligence that every country is fighting for, like the top dog AI.
Speaker 4: Where Genesis its Genesis.
Speaker 3: Perceived to be like some kind of overlord at that point.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I.
Speaker 3: Think, and that's what like the Chinese are fighting for it amongst other countries along with us, and it's it's the fight to to to see who gets to AGI first because the first, the first country that comes up with it is obviously going to be implementing their own country's rules because they're gonna want to put it pretty much all over the world because it will be I believe personally that AGI will be the new government.
Speaker 4: And you saw that Trump signed this in, right, Genesis that he just signed it in. So Trump signed in this whole thing so that he's taking AI from being like more working in the factories to completely online where he's using it for defense purposes. And so what you're talking about is what they're pushing for is he's now weaponized AI. And he just signed this in like two weeks ago, and there's a whole bunch of people have been talking about it, going making their rounds that are involved in the AI community and stuff. But yeah, I know, the race for AI domination is on right now, and whoever succeeds in getting it will rule the entire world, i e. One World Order.
Speaker 3: So I put it down. Yeah, I mean it's a possibility. I'm not saying that it definitely will happen. But the only reason I bring that up is because, you know, well, I was tying in, you know what, the whole numerology thing, and I was like, well, what is this year? According to the Chinese astrology? We are in the year of the Horse, and so when was the last year of the horse, which happened in twenty fourteen. Twenty fourteen was the same year that Edward Snowden came out and was talking about the government spying on us through everything. So I'm thinking, well, what's the most evolved version of spying. It would have to be AGI.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see where're going with this.
Speaker 3: For sure, you know Chinese astrology.
Speaker 2: All right, AGI comes online worldwide, although it might be more of a localized thing one country to rule them all kind of thing. I'm just giving it the wide berth to say that AGI comes online and in some way, shape or form shakes out to a global situation.
Speaker 5: I wonder if one world order should be put on the card.
Speaker 2: I mean, people would argue that we already live in that right now, though not yet.
Speaker 4: I mean they're pushing I mean England is pushing their digital currency. They literally told their people to go fuck themselves because they're going to have digital currency, so that way they get I mean, maybe that could be on the bing of card, that digital currency gets pushed. I wouldn't say it fully integrated, but I feel like it would.
Speaker 5: It's going to make a larger They're going to make a larger.
Speaker 4: Push to have us completely on that, so that way they can cut us off at any point if we disagree, whatever we say that goes against the narrative, you name it.
Speaker 2: They already started that in America, right they're no longer making the penny. It starts there. Next thing, you know, it'll be the nickel, next thing, you know, it would be all change. Then it will be look, why are we even carrying these dollars? Like everything's digital anyway? You know what I'm saying then, I mean we get to the world currency.
Speaker 4: And Whole Foods has your palm scanner. What you can yeah, for like the last two years, I think they you you can hook up your Amazon account to your palm and you can put your palm on the palm scanner at Whole Foods and it'll scan your palm and that way, that's how you pay for stuff. Like they're pushing this more and more. It's just not as in your face as a lot of other things.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna make the joke that I would typically make when it comes to Whole Foods.
Speaker 4: Whole Foods is fantastic as a place for good food.
Speaker 2: You I'm not going to make the joke that I would typically make for this.
Speaker 4: God is Love thumbs down. Look when you have when you have people to have allergies, it's a beneficial place.
Speaker 2: It's called sprouts Fox.
Speaker 20: Sat GB has better organic fruits, but if you have Sprouts.
Speaker 4: Is better food for sure, I do not like and cheaper. They did not have as many options.
Speaker 15: So.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well as far as the palm scanners and retinal scanners and all of this goes, we talked about this not too terribly long ago. We may need to do a whole episode on it. How they're changing price tags depending on who's in front of it, Like they they scan who. Yeah, if you're at a store and you see the price tag on a certain item is digital instead of like an actual sticker or something like an employee has to come and slide into little slot or whatever. If it's digital, there's recordings of people. You'll have somebody who is of a lower income and this is this is not a racial thing. This is not any age thing, nothing like that.
Speaker 4: It's the classes system.
Speaker 2: They know who is walking in the door. They have a scanner that shows like your phone is hooked up to everything, so they will scan your own's IP address and they'll know this person is walking down this aisle. They will shift, Sam, you're nut brother, all right, got you?
Speaker 3: Got you?
Speaker 2: They will they will change the price tags on all of the items as person A walks by them and go a little more expensive because they know this person's got the extra cheddar, and then they will drop them down to their actual price for somebody who is of a lower tax bracket who's walking by them, And they can already determine who that person is based off of literally their cell phone. So that's happening in multiple stores already, and we probably need to do an episode on it, honestly.
Speaker 9: Sure the Dollar General's got like a thousand lawsuits going on right.
Speaker 17: Now for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dollar General that well, they do for that. But then they also have this thing where, and you were talking about this, they have these deals.
Speaker 4: Where it's like, oh, the penny deals, the penny deal, the penny deals. So if people actually want to get like really good deals on stuff, there is people on TikTok that will show you how to do this, and apparently they have to mark everything down to a penny and there's a way to be able to go and you but the thing is is you have by all of what's in stock, so like if there's twenty five of them, you're buying all twenty five, but they're a penny each. So I don't know how that's going to work since the penny has gone away, But there is a way to be able to stock up on stuff, and it's well, a lot of people actually go and they donate to a lot of homeless shelters and things like that. They're not everybody, but a lot of people do try to help other people out, but when it comes to this whole thing, I feel like digital currency is going to be being pushed this year a lot. I think a lot of digital like everything in the digital space is going to be pushed. Also, we have fifteen minute cities that are still looming. I feel like people keep forgetting that this is still a thing that they really want to happen. And I don't know if it's going to happen this year, but I think that they're going to be potentially coming up. So I don't know what that what that card would look like.
Speaker 2: I would say that we're talking about a lot of things, but I don't know how to quantify that to put it on the card.
Speaker 4: Jonathan, help us out.
Speaker 2: What's your take?
Speaker 4: How do we quantify? How do we get it all together, summarize it.
Speaker 3: Unblug from the system, and stop watching the news.
Speaker 2: Well, we're talking about for the Bingo card, Doug.
Speaker 4: We're trying to fill this Bingo card out and we got like thirteen minutes left.
Speaker 2: I mean, we can go longer if we need to. We have eighteen right now, so we need another six to finish out this card. And last year we had to make a span over a couple of episodes. I'd rather just knock this out all at once, honestly, with the way that things are happening as quickly as they are, we need to get it knocked out now because I feel like we're going to miss some very valuable time of some wild shit if we make it go through the entire month of January.
Speaker 3: But you know what, why don't we get into an even more stricter version of surveillance. I think that that could be on the fringe potentially. I don't know in exactly what kind of ways, and also in what more ways could they surveill us than what they're already doing.
Speaker 4: Like China, how they have the facial recognition on every single post everywhere and it tracks you throughout the entire city wherever you go, social credit system.
Speaker 3: I think that it could.
Speaker 9: We've got flock cameras everywhere now, so it's already going pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: Well, look, and all you need to do to get the Republicans on the side just call them fucking patriot cameras and people will be like, oh.
Speaker 16: I love it.
Speaker 3: The same thing they they did with the with the the New Cities that you were just talking about. They called them freedom cities, and they're like, oh, it's a great idea. I'm like, yeah, dude, you guys are so stupid. They're just changing the verbage. It's still the same fucking thing.
Speaker 4: I think our first you know what. That's what I'm gonna put down on the bingo card. I think the first fifteen minute city confirmed will be here in America for well, one will be created this year in America. The first one.
Speaker 3: Okay, what state do you guess? Oh, California obviously i'd say La.
Speaker 2: Yeah. With all their er.
Speaker 4: It's one of the two.
Speaker 2: They're still like in Squalor after the Palisades fire from those ashes, I'm sure a fifteen minute liberty city will be your freedom city where the fuck want to call it.
Speaker 4: That was one of the conspiracies surrounding that situation was that they were paving the way. Plus the Olympics is supposed to happen there.
Speaker 2: So okay, everybody, y'all's thoughts, Well, the first fifteen minute city pop up in America in twenty twenty six, hands up or down?
Speaker 3: They were planning on that for the Blue Roof situation over in Maui.
Speaker 2: They were. They were, okay, we got two hands, three hands, four?
Speaker 4: Five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, we'll do that first fifteen minute city in America. I'm sure there's gonna be somewhe around the world, but at least in America.
Speaker 5: Do you want me to write it? You have terrible handing.
Speaker 2: You can read.
Speaker 5: The worst, all right?
Speaker 2: So can you not read that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know, avatrocious penmanship, but also that's readable? Oh what fine? Here, go ahead, Sam, your hand was raised, brother, Go ahead.
Speaker 8: I was gonna say, what if that they did? They start doing.
Speaker 15: A thing because I play a lot of Fallout and they have like the clothes that are in ravens all throughout fall four.
Speaker 8: Oh they that's the cameras at the Institute US.
Speaker 15: So what if they because we already know that there are birds for some fucking ison like to be on cellar towers or whatever. Half of the people think birds are fucking satellites or whatever.
Speaker 8: What if they do?
Speaker 15: What if there's full on drones that has cameras, but instead of birds, it's like like insects, like lady bugs, bees.
Speaker 2: Dude, China has a drone that is a bird that flaps its wings and can fly in all these things, but it's actually a robot with a camera in its eyes. Like that's absolutely a thing that China has right now.
Speaker 8: So they can't feed their entire country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy how that works, isn't it. Yeah, that's communism for you.
Speaker 4: Apparently, North Trucker says that they are creating fifteen minute cities in Canada as well.
Speaker 2: Hmm, oh shit, I could believe that.
Speaker 4: I mean they I think they're pushing it a lot more. I also do think that they're going to try to tag us.
Speaker 2: Tag Us is in like geotag, so I carry it over.
Speaker 4: You remember a few years ago? No, I'm talking about like implant us. So you remember like a few years ago, I don't know, maybe five or six years ago, where there was like twelve hundred employees of a corporation that they decided to let them know like, hey, you either get this implant in your wrist and that's how you scan into work every day, or you can just get fired. I think it was in Norway, if I believe, and the majority of them took it.
Speaker 2: So another socialist country.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, so what I'm saying is is that.
Speaker 4: This is I've always said, since they started tagging dogs and cats, like it's to make you feel comfortable. Even when I was younger, I was like, you do realize this is all a part of a plan. I mean, but I also watched a lot of movies and so I was like, this is to make you feel comfortable and safe with it. And then the little apple tags that you can buy now you can put in your They have little watches and shoes that you put in you know, your kids can wear, and all this stuff. I'm wondering if they're going to advance forward with that or some kind of neuralink situation or whatever it might be.
Speaker 2: So now that's another thing, neurolink. We had on our on our board last year that neuralink was gonna get installed on thousand people, and apparently it's only twelve. I know, I think we could put that on the board, but let's put it down for a lower number. Let's say the first hundred people get neurlink installed in twenty twenty six. All thoughts, yepp, hands up, Hands up.
Speaker 3: You want to include the uh, the TMU ripoff versions of that, all.
Speaker 2: The above, Yeah, because you know, you know, China's got their version of neulink for sure. All right, yeah, hands up the first hundred people.
Speaker 5: I said, neuralink plus tu.
Speaker 3: First hundred though, yeah, yeah, okay, cool, cool, cool? All right?
Speaker 2: Next, we got how many more to go?
Speaker 8: Four?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, we got four more to finish out the card, y'all. No idea is a bad one.
Speaker 3: Where are we going with this?
Speaker 4: Samuel?
Speaker 2: Your hands raised? I don't know if that's still intended or if that was just left up from earlier. Noth left up from earlier. All good things, O, good things. All right, let's think. Let's think a third assassination attempt on Trump, that's all.
Speaker 4: Rose, Okay, maybe I'm.
Speaker 2: Not mad at this. Okay, well, I mean the for the card obviously, So okay, hands up. If you believe that Trump might have another assassination attempt made on his life in twenty twenty six, I think so yeah, multiple hands, all right, we're running it.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, hell attempt. Let's see.
Speaker 2: I still believe that America will avoid getting involved in any kind of large scale war. Really, yeah, even with the Venezuela situation.
Speaker 4: You don't think that World War three is gonna happen, Because a lot of people believe that it is going to happen.
Speaker 2: No, I think that most countries don't want anything to do with a actual world war. But I know that, and this is the thing. Opinions very wild on this one. I understand that the powder keg is getting primed more and more by the day. I get that. But if there is gonna be some sort of a world war, if America gets involved, it's literally, uh at that point, like which team is gonna lose? It's it's a guarantee who's coming in second place kind of thing. And I mean, I know a lot of people are like America's military and as good as Jacobi's big dog. Listen.
Speaker 3: I hate to be the one to tell you the Santa Claus ain't real, but yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: And keep in mind the situation with Maduro is a prime example of that. The air defenses that they had are the exact same air defenses that have been used in Ukraine and Russia the entire war. So we had all this data, we had all the frequencies, all of the we knew exactly what to do to jam these radars. Most of our quote if we're gonna be real, here are the quote unquote competition is so far behind us that it's it's not even a competition, It's really not. It's the situation when Maduro was basically putting in prime Mike Tyson against Ray Charles like that, that's realistically what just took place. And Venezuela had the worlds was it sixteenth strongest military or something along these lines. If you look at who is even in the running for the top five, they thought, real shit that Russia was number two for a long time, and we're watching how hard it is for them to even accomplish something against a pushover nation like Ukraine. Aw grant. I understand that it's with a lot of help from the West. I get this, But my point is the only other competitor would maybe be China, and even then it's not like their military capabilities are all that they're latest and greatest of jets and latest and greatest of rockets and all this are either a untested and it's a whole lot of Oh, we totally have hypersonics. Yeah, well, by your definition, by China's definition of hypersonics, America's had that since you know the V two rocket, what's this? Were you looking at?
Speaker 5: Quantum computing?
Speaker 4: I totally forgot about quantum physics right now, Like that's been a huge thing. So, like I'm reading what they're predicting is going to be happening. So early stages of six G connectivity and ultraflow networks is a thing that's going to happen. Quantum computing stabilization and error correction is one a lot of different stuff when it comes. I'm looking at technology, AI driven cybersecurity and self healing networks.
Speaker 3: Sure sure.
Speaker 5: Synthetic biological biology.
Speaker 2: Wow, I can synthetic biology.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Industrial manufacturing is happening, so enzymes, proteins, all sorts of stuff. So they're going to break down and synthetically make a whole bunch of new things. Clones, Yeah, pretty much. That's a nice way to put clones. Star Wars, Human machine collaboration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all they've been trying to push the whole transhumanism agenda.
Speaker 4: These are all the fusion energy breakthroughs are approaching right now. So lots of brain computing interfaces. Uh, that's the big one of the big things that they're predicting. Humanoid robotics for logistics and healthcare, blockchange integrations with AI systems. So if we want to pick any of those. These are all listed. I just read three different articles on the.
Speaker 2: Tech time blockchain that just that gave me an idea Crypto will crumble. Twenty twenty six will be the year that Crypto just fucking collapses.
Speaker 4: What, Yeah, you think?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: I don't, but it's it's a fun one to put on the card.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: I think I think that we have a higher chance of you know, doing a transhuman situation with the humanoid robotics situation than anything else.
Speaker 3: There's a higher chance of the dollar collapsing before crypto does, I think.
Speaker 4: Really, I agree, I think crypto's kind of made it made its mark and staying fusion energy, Maybe we stabilize it for twenty five seconds America or like humans, humans as a as a whole. Hmm, what do you guys think? I don't know if anybody knows really a lot about it, But right now we're at ten seconds, and China is the ones that are leading in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cold fusion, cold fusion, you know?
Speaker 2: Okay, So is this something y'all want to put on the Bingo card? Nuclear fusion gets stabilized for twenty five seconds? Maybe maybe no, yay man, I.
Speaker 3: Just pulled a Tarot card for conspiracy twenty twenty. So jesus, here we go.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 3: It's interesting. Actually they always are. We got the fuck yeah they are. We got the reversed King of Wands, which is actually pretty pretty wild. So what it means, just real quick, is problems with business, broken promises, domineering, disrespective, impulsive and bad temper. Sounds like Trump's gonna trump.
Speaker 2: The card was Trump basically.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a it's a King of Wands, so I mean you could essentially say that Trump is the king of America, right, and yeah, not a not a very good sign. I do find it very interesting that the King of Wands, whenever you're referring to the elements like air, fire, water, earth, all that stuff, it is a fire card and we are in the year of the fire Horse. So I don't know, could be, could be not very good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 2: So okay, I mean, but are we putting that on the card in some way? No?
Speaker 3: No, I mean it's just an outlook, got you got you?
Speaker 2: All right? God is love, your hand is raised what you got?
Speaker 3: And for all the people that think that I'm playing with demons. Don't worry, You're not associated with that all of that. You know, dark magic is on my soul for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: What you got, big dog?
Speaker 20: I definitely think we should reuse a large scale like at least city wide blackout.
Speaker 17: And did we.
Speaker 20: Did we reuse the pandemic and we.
Speaker 4: Did food we didn't I mentioned them, but I'm down for the pandemic again.
Speaker 10: Of some tips inhabitable.
Speaker 20: They've been pushing that SI out for way too long.
Speaker 5: They really have it all right, So we'll put blackout.
Speaker 2: And when that happens, are we talking about a city, a time zone for for how long?
Speaker 20: I'm honestly at least a whole city, I'd say, And.
Speaker 2: And you know what, let's put that for the world as well, because we missed a golden opportunity here. Spain, France, and Portugal all had a three day blackout, but because our car was talking about the US, I feel like we missed an opportunity there. So you know what, somewhere in the world a blackout for seventy two hours, I like it. Fuck it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's on the card. One crazy one, Okay. Spiralism grows into a global mass religion.
Speaker 2: What is spiralism?
Speaker 3: Worshiping ai h as if it's prophetic, it's already growing, it's already fucking it is.
Speaker 2: Heyah, it becomes a religion.
Speaker 4: There is actually one of the big podcasters. We're just talking about this.
Speaker 2: That's terrifying. There's people that are worshiping a chatbot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, it's pretty crazy. Okay, Now that's spiralism. The new AI powered religion shows how easily meaning seeking humans can turn machine output into mythology.
Speaker 10: Because that's what we do.
Speaker 3: We turn everything into mythology.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't. There's so many things that should not be mythology. I could understand some things for sure. Twenty three, good God, almighty twenty three without fusion, so okay. Three He did say, we're talking about like a pandemic, Oh pandemic? No, I like the blackout thing?
Speaker 5: No, no, that I was just racing fusion. So pandemic, so.
Speaker 4: Pandemic and uh pandemic mass mass illness of some type.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 4: So we have all of them. I will make up the bingo card today, tonight or tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Is that all of them? That's all? Twenty four?
Speaker 5: Yep, all twenty four, So no, shit, I thought we.
Speaker 2: Had a couple more.
Speaker 3: Damn. What you could even do off of that pandemic one is that a lot of people were saying that the people that got the COVID boxes would something bad might happen to them. But I think that there could have been some kind of buffer in there to like postpone it a little bit. Maybe this is.
Speaker 5: The year oh the mass killings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have the COVID vaccine bounce back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that shit's land dormant right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a big talk that they would all die, A lot of them would start to die off. So yeahah, Nick Stumpouser shout out, been a minute, dude, We need to get him on the show too. Yeah, we have we have all twenty four. So just to recap the twenty four of them, let's go. We have China invades Taiwan, Greenland gets acquired by the US. Venezuela's Civil War n h I understood to be factual real NPC. Joe dies, Canada strengthens ties with China Canada, China Canada gets apart, absorbed or whatever, A part of it gets absorbed into the US. Trump impeach, false flag event that kicks start a civil or cultural reset war. Iran's leader gets got, a mountain blows up in Washington State.
Speaker 5: Epstein is still alive.
Speaker 4: Trump takes out another Latin American president, March Russia, Ukraine will be done. Redneck Pirates letter of Mark Artemis will not launch civil unrest. Global Jihad AGI comes online worldwide. First fifteen minute city in the US, first one hundred eurolink plus the t Move version A third attempt to kill Trump, pandemic mass illness, blackout, whole city global and spiralism AI worship.
Speaker 2: That is it, Good cult members, we got it. The Bingo card has been made for twenty twenty six and we are reaching our precipice. Well, actually it's more of the exodus as far as this episode is concerned. Good cult members, we want to thank all of you for being a part of this once again. Like I plugged earlier, if you would like to join us in this conversation next week every Tuesday night, nine pm, Century go to link in the description below to Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcasts and you go to that third I all the way open tier. You'll be able to join in with us and become one of our resident correspondents for one of the other wild things that are going on around the world, around our nation, whatever the case would be. Also, while we're giving the shameless plugs, if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, boy and then go to the link in the description below to cecsilver dot com. When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark, would be the one to reach out to you, especially in our weird financial system we have going on right now, Gold and silver, precious metals, Boy, and minted coins. This is a very wise investment. Talk to your financial advisor and ask them about it, and then when they tell you what we already know, we hope to see you over at cecsilver dot com once again link in the description below. If you are somebody that likes to partake of the blessed her, but you do not want to inhale it or chew it like a gummy, Maybe you want to drink it like like a seltzer, you know, then go check out Good Feels Cannabis Seltzer link in the description below. Whenever you go to that link in the description. You can't just go to the website and type in cult at it checkout. You have to use the link in the description below to get twenty percent off your order. And I do believe free shipping to your door for anybody who likes to partake, go check it out. It's got what is it, jonnathor like five milligrams of THHC and one milligram of CBD. Yes, sir, yeah, So if you're one of these people that like to get down like that, go check it out. Good feels cannabis Seltzer, I know the way to support the show. Good cult members, and let us know what you think about this being go car What would you have added if you were in this conversation? Why weren't you because you know patron, but we still want to hear what you have to say about it. The best place would be too.
Speaker 3: Please hit the five stars, hit the shares of life, suscribes comments, lea, we'll postly reviewers shares of their friends.
Speaker 2: Of family, share us if we're Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you.
Speaker 2: Fine ladies and gentlemen, Why.
Speaker 3: You're you gonna go check out Metimistics, Jonthan's other show, getting the same lever of respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 2: Come check out the.
Speaker 3: Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives we host every Wednesday night, nine pm Central.
Speaker 2: Links to those are in the description as well, and we thank if everybody's already gone.
Speaker 3: And have done so.
Speaker 2: And with all of that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I'm.
Speaker 3: The Caju Night, I'm raved lye atimistic.
Speaker 2: And there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we.
Speaker 6: Need to learn just as soon as humanly possible, So Spence
Speaker 9: S