Speaker 1: Christopher Gardner and a good friend Owen Benjamin for fifth sixth time my podcast. He's like a regular I.
Speaker 2: Love it, man, So thanks for having us, dude, this is a blast.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I don't know much about you, but I trust Owen. He's like, oh, this guy's really interesting. So yeah, we'll see if you got to kick O One's ass after this.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's true. Well, thank you for having me on.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it when thanks for coming on. Yeah, yeah, good stuff. Did you guys come down from Montana? Not Montana, No, together, I.
Speaker 3: Flew in from Missouri. Oh. I live close to the campgrounds that he has out in Missouri, about an hour away.
Speaker 2: Hey, he built me a dome. It's epic. He's a dome builder.
Speaker 1: Your property looks cool. I need you to come out there at some point too. Absolutely, Man, you have an event or something.
Speaker 3: It's really padful. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I love like you know when he gets me platform, what you do? He buys his own land so he could do events.
Speaker 3: Literally, Yeah, no excuses, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, if the Internet has a problem with me, I'm gonna go physical reality. I built a literal platform.
Speaker 3: Yes, you do your live do a live stream.
Speaker 2: Live stream like a moving water. I'm like, okay, let's go reality.
Speaker 3: Then did you didn't catch my triple live stream? What was it? Let me hit me with it. You know the other live stream the piss, Yes, a drinking piss. Gardener's dragging some piss.
Speaker 1: Well, so does the Ota Machida one.
Speaker 3: Of the greatest. I know, that's no, he's like a lot. I mean he was.
Speaker 1: I would just use him because me and people were like, oh, vegers a pussy eight off hitler.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, no, like he's an epic. I mean, what was your uh you were All American kicker?
Speaker 3: Well, I was second team All American. I was forget it then, I don't want to. I was first kicker. I was fresh kicker. Yeah, I kick for Michigan State.
Speaker 1: Nice in the mid nineties.
Speaker 3: The drinking piss works, well, I learned all that afterwards, like in repairing my body.
Speaker 1: From You've been number one if you drink the pick exactly, I would have.
Speaker 3: Actually, if they had me on pred in zone and all these other like crazy anti inflammatory hormones, you would know about all that type stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never I think it's different because football teams they have the doctors. We didn't really have that, and I was always kind of anti establishment anti medicine. Came up with the DZ brothers, who were even more extreme with me, like not putting any of this shit in our body health freaks, which which I drinking fucking gator, but I try to mostly eat good stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were the I was totally allopathic, you know, coming up through the allopathic is like standard standard of care medicine, you know, hospitals going to negotiate all the regular doctors and things like that. My my program was really into that, but man, it messed my body up, like they told me. By like by my senior year, I was a pro prospect. I was raded number two in the in the country, and my feet were bleeding every day after practice. You were young, Yeah, I was twenty one and I ended up doing a elective and yoga because my girlfriend wanted wanted me to, you know, you know, be part of yoga with her, and I did the elective course with her, and I was the only dude in a room full of thirty Like.
Speaker 1: That's like the opposite of BJJ. That's what I always wonders. There's something the opposite of BJJ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was, it was. It was perfect. It was nineteen ninety eight. Nobody was doing yoga and I was in a room with all these flexible.
Speaker 1: Women like magic tricks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the it was really cool because the instructor she liked to make fun of me because I was like this bulky, tight dude doing yoga and she was like an ex ballerina. And but she she liked the fact that I put so much into it, You're actually making an effort. Yeah. And then I ended up becoming a yoga instructor for like ten years. Oh wow, moving to India, learning all aeravedic medicine and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back to medicine real quick, Like I think, I think for the most usually going to the hospital or doctor is the worst thing you could do. If you're like sicker. I think they killed me.
Speaker 2: It's like the third eating cause of death is like the doctor.
Speaker 3: This is that's what it's called iatracid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after cancer and heart disease, going to the doctor as the league art. Yeah, I actually have a really good probably higher than that. That's what they ad met.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard of doctor Jennifer Daniels. I haven't she's awesome. She's so cool. She's she was a neighbor of mine down in Panama. Sure, her whole thing was like introducing turpentine to the world, like a reintroducing turpentine as like a wonderful way of cleansing from parasites, and in her like research into the medical establishment as a doctor, as somebody that you know, graduated from Harvard, Like she's like high high end. She thinks I exercized the number one killer in the world. Really, yeah, when you go through the statistics, because she was saying.
Speaker 2: Like all her patients just kept dying until she yeah, went to like she went to like changing.
Speaker 3: Their diet, killing off the standard of care. She literally went off the standard of care, and by year two all like she watched the mortality rate dying just completely drop because they're trying to lower the carbon exactly. Yeah, it's all about and that was black That was serious.
Speaker 2: That my Northern New York rid of that black carbon.
Speaker 1: Crazy. The amount of people that you know, and there are some things I think doctors are great for it, don't get me wrong. You know, like if I get surgeries, Yeah, most surgeries do way more good.
Speaker 2: But feeling like I got to say bleeding out.
Speaker 1: I've had several recommended. I've never got them. I see you guys that get surgeries, they get another surgery. Most people they get a surgery, they get three or four surgeries on the same year. Back, they're not fixing it. They keep doing surgeries.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just thinking, like you're in a car accident, You're like, yeah, the traumast.
Speaker 3: Trauma, they're great.
Speaker 1: Antibotics are a miracle drug with their way overused. Yeah, I think that's what really changed it and buried the other medical practices. Antibiotics that came in and it was clearly a miracle drug saving people's lives, and that just made the whole hospital medical gift.
Speaker 2: People stopped drinking, pissed, they went crazy.
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing too, is like with antibiotics we've had that actually happened to so many different layers, Like antibiotics from all of our waste has gotten into the oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we shouldn't use antibotics unless you really need them. People exactly, Pop Gordon Ryan, the gracious guy to ever live, was taking antibotics all the time for like little infections and just he says, dumb problems for several years now, completely rude his gut. And it's just like which sucks because he's like one of the greatest athletes. Good friend of mine is antibox is ruined his stomach.
Speaker 3: Is he is he fixing his stomach.
Speaker 1: He's trying. He had it almost fixed and he got another really bad infection. There's antibotic resistance, and he went on antibotics again for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: It's been fucked up since.
Speaker 2: Then, give him some of the raw milk. Raw milk's good for That'd be a.
Speaker 1: Good idea beause I would love to help him. He's like a really good friend of mine, the grace, just the guy'd ever lived. But he might stop competing despite just be destroying everyone because the stomach.
Speaker 3: Issues, well, the raw milk and then also the activated carbon, the stuff that we make because activated carbon it actually it induces the flow of the right probiotic that you need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know a lot about carbon. We'll get into that last thing. I want to say, raw milk. I'd never drink in raw milk. And then I was up at Owen's Ranch. I drank it and it was just I couldn't stop drinking it, Like what I don't I don't drink milk. This is completely different. And then someone told me the rothschilds the only time the second they took two times in parliament. One was a band raw milk, Like.
Speaker 3: That can't be.
Speaker 2: Then we're so deficient that when you're drinking it, you're like you just want Yeah, I got didn't drink milk either, And then I started drinking raw milk and goat milk too, and I just yeah, it just feels like your body's getting replenished.
Speaker 1: You know, you already already drank at least half of that thing you gave me.
Speaker 2: Then there's love in that too, like they're treated good like my they come what I call.
Speaker 1: That makes a big difference. Huge vegetarians like the abuse. If you eat meat, you should at least raise the animals, right, I think you're you're passing energy.
Speaker 3: You know that's a fact.
Speaker 1: There's just energy. If these animals are living in this tortured environment, and including eggs and cheese, which I do eat eggs and cheese, so I try to be careful where you get those from. Live in this tortured environment, that energy is going into you definitely know. Maybe I'm crazy thinking that, but that's what I believe.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I just.
Speaker 2: Had red pill rooster for nine years. I gave him like a Vikings of Valhalla burial by a river. Like I treat my animals so good.
Speaker 1: They like, if you can kill the animal yourself, you're gonna respect it more if you're gonna eat it one hundred percent. I think guys that kill their own other than like sociopaths, Dudes that kill their own animals have like so much more respect for him.
Speaker 3: They don't want to waste anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they realize they just took a life and how serious it is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I don't kill any of my goats. I mean people some of my friends up there call me. I'm a lesbian with a hobby farm. But like the goats, I mean, there's just some in their eyes. They got a little bit of that spark where I'm like came out to buddies.
Speaker 1: You know, kill your goats are cool.
Speaker 2: Dude, They're so cool, I know, and I like can't even They're just like funny.
Speaker 3: They're like tea and.
Speaker 2: You know, chickens are pretty low consciousness, but you still treat them good, but like go you know, like goats are so cool.
Speaker 1: Man, They like they had like intelligent thoughts and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like cute. Like it's just like unless I had if I was like.
Speaker 1: I want to go play with their goats right now, yeah.
Speaker 2: If I was like starving, you know, but like I'm not. I'm just like no, you're my buddies now. And it is what it is.
Speaker 1: They probably put trauma into your kid. You hear these kids, it's like that trauma like they had to kill their like goat and stuff or pig that they became attached to. I hear kids always telling that story.
Speaker 2: And if did the messade does that? They have you raise a kitten and then you got to kill it.
Speaker 3: That's horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's to get you to detach from your like yeah, him, we're out.
Speaker 3: You know. It's like, yeah, when we were raising pigs in Costa Rica, we would stand over them every day when they were in the trough, and we always had the knife, the knife that we'd actually kill them with, and we had the trough where their head would always go down into the right, down into the right, down into the right, so they had no fear, they had no fear. That's awesome. Itime so it did kill him. It was exactly so that none of that anger because we saw it the most pigs. Pigs. I think one of the reason why they were like, you know, biblically not to be eaten was because they're so smart that they dump all those hormones into their body because of the fear, and then you eat the fear. That's what adrenochrome kind is exactly. Yeah, Longo, it's like one of these slaughterhouses.
Speaker 1: They're getting horrible. They're going in with his fears. There's like a drenochrome as long Ago a vegetarian too.
Speaker 3: Yes, he is super vegetarian. It's almost it's almost like a frugivore. He's like one of the only guys to get me.
Speaker 1: It was just so interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you and Longo are two the only guys that have gotten me to be like, okay, veget You know.
Speaker 3: We're not total homos, Yeah no, because you're but you also make good points.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, because Longo's intense about it. He's like, basically like, you can't be smart unless you're.
Speaker 3: Vegetarian, right.
Speaker 2: I love it how he presents it though. It's so funny to me because he's so like ballsy about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, present that next time I talked to him. Well, his other things too, but I'll have him go off on that.
Speaker 2: No, you list people, he's like Tesla Hitler, like he's just going through everybody.
Speaker 3: He's like two.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, might have been the most intelligent guy to ever live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tasla is a vegetarian.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, I won't take advice of from a person in their twenties when it comes to health. He is in his twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he seems so etheric, like he could be a thousand or one.
Speaker 1: You know, I had no idea that guy's age total. Yeah, could have been like fifty or like eighteen.
Speaker 3: Totally bad because when I was that age, I was a vegetarian also, and I was prostolytizing about it and all that.
Speaker 1: So I having my whole life and stayed healthy.
Speaker 3: But that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I do eat eggs and stuff.
Speaker 3: You know your blood type? I don't know really, with all the fighting and bleeding you've done, You've never like.
Speaker 2: I don't know my blood type either, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: I tried to Definitely, I try to avoid doctor.
Speaker 3: Definitely negative.
Speaker 1: The best medical advice I get people is just don't go to the doctor. Yeah, definitely, that's the same thing that doctor Daniel says. Yeah, just stay away from hospitals. They make me fucking do that bad food in there.
Speaker 2: Like how crazy is it when you're in the hospital.
Speaker 3: Light no fresh air, bad light, bad light. That light in hospitals as.
Speaker 1: They used to they used to have fresh air in the hospital. Yeah, sunshine air.
Speaker 2: It's not a healing place.
Speaker 1: No, Like that's really totally COVID. Stay inside. Don't don't get sun people.
Speaker 3: What's sars? Isn't stars in all hospitals, Like, it's that really bad from the overuse of antibiotics.
Speaker 1: Daff is in hospitals, I know for sure because staff so up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not the Vegas staff. It's like the Oh it's the it has a different name.
Speaker 1: I think you might be right. I know staff because the fighters stuff gets some times, and that gets pastor around hospitals, and it can kill people. It can kill It can kill young people, but it kills old people.
Speaker 3: Like my dad built. My dad built two hospitals and one of them had a hurricane. Run through a hurricane. Andrew was back in the nineties to hit South Florida, and he said he would never go back into a hospital after seeing the way hospitals are built. And like you said, there's no fresh air circulation.
Speaker 2: No, and it's structured like a joke. That's why as a comedian I started seeing what the jays are up too, because I'm like, I'm like, this is for on health, Like that is that structured as a paradoxical joke? Yes, And just like I want you to tell people about the carbon because that's the same joke too, like we have to lower our carbon footprint and then and then when you're like, but I'm carbon exactly, and then basically it's this like ritual to get us to be like we have to yes, Like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: We are carbon huh yeah, we built of carbon.
Speaker 3: Your mass, every single molecule of your body, of the mass is carbon.
Speaker 1: And there are always tells who want to get rid of carbon. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there's something I know very little about, so it will be the interesting conversation. You apparently done a lot of years and effort studying carbon.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I had a farm in Costa Rica where it was a cacal farm, chocolate farm, We're in Costa Rica, in southern Costa Rica, just north of Uvita, So I was on the southern recip amazing, Yeah, the Southern Pacific zone. So I lived in a very idyllic area in between three of the largest waterfalls in central.
Speaker 1: So easy to like, you don want to move down, I though, I think it's a property in Costa Rica and just go hip you out get a farm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I can expense I did that about twenty years ago. That was like my my shtick. Twenty years expensive there now now yeah, it's essentially the with KAFTA Central America Free Trade Agreement, which was passed in twenty ten, pretty much all the prices of everything, everything started going up. But I was down there and my farm was I didn't know what I was doing, and I you know, reached out for help for like, how can I save my cacao trees, my chocolate trees because they were being eaten by leaf cutter ants. And I was recommended this stuff called terra preta, which is biochar So I went ahead and applied it, and all my cacao came back and I had like this incredible Brazilian golden cacal and so in seeing that, I really started to study it because I was building these things called rocket mass heaters or a rocket stove like wood fired stoves, and I saw I could modify them to actually make the biochar. So I started making biochar and like you know, selling it and selling my units and everything like that, because what I was learning was down there in the tropics, like there is no carbon in the soil. You ever drive on a road and it's like red clay, Yeah, that's that's aluminum. That's aluminum silicate with a little bit of iron oxide. There's no carbon in it. And so what we were seeing was like all these root balls of trees when you plant in the clay, the root balls can't actually spread into into the clay because the aluminium that's is.
Speaker 1: Really bad for growing.
Speaker 3: Things don't want to grow. Like down there, you have a ton of water and a ton of nitrogen, so things will shoots, but it doesn't last long, and the nutrient content is very low because there's no carbon that the roots are in. Like the way the canopy of the rainforest is supposed to be is they're supposed to get all their nutrients from the leaves of the cannopy trees. So if you're from if you're from Northern Europe or North America and you're trying to plant things down there that you're used to. None of the plants that we were planting down there, they're really they're not designed to be.
Speaker 2: Like the forest is the canopy, and that's like a desert.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The roots are inverted. In the rainforest, your leaves are your roots, and what the roots in the in.
Speaker 1: The soils the roots.
Speaker 3: I yeah, eighty five percent of all the nutrients that they pick up is from the mist of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because here it's the roots.
Speaker 3: It's the roots. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the closer you get to the equator, it flips. Wow. I never heard this. Yeah, So, not knowing that, I was kind of a fuddled with my failure, and so in getting the biochar I was just seeing how everything was growing so much better. My bamboo was really starting to take off. Everything was just like becoming like hyperabundant. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And a lot of those things you were growing drew water to it. Yes, sapoom my mom, when you were telling me about that, like, bamboo's almost like a straw.
Speaker 3: I love it. Yeah, it is a straw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel so stupid not knowing this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's we would call it dinosaur straw. And we did all these things like we uh, because it is a straw, you have to like fell it, meaning cut it down at very specific times for it not to like actually hold the water in it. In Molabo, yeah, and so I was building with a lot of bamboo. I was a contractor down there, and I would build these structures, these reciprocal roofs that we would have, you know, ten twelve inches anywhere from sig to twelve inch. There was a panda bear down there. It'd be a wild panda bear bamboo. Yeah, the pandas to watch off the pandas spit.
Speaker 1: We have to every episode of the own we have to talk about.
Speaker 3: The absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: I find it very I love bamboo, just a fond memories because my dad used to make bamboo flutes, so he beautiful cut down bamboo with him. At the time. It was like I cut down bamboo, and my.
Speaker 3: What kind of bamboo was it?
Speaker 1: He would flod to like kind of like this big I don't know. He'd find it like in the bar area and stuff go.
Speaker 3: And that sounds awesome. That's a good bound boot type. So I couldn't help you.
Speaker 1: Oh, nice member of a dad would be hunting bamboo, and I'm just like, you know, you're a kid, You're like, that was kind of fun actually work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we even had bamboo and those arcs too, bamboos all over the place. But the bamboo that the main one that we would harvest down there was called gigantica angustifolia gigantica. So those would get really big. Each one of the canes is like four hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Wow, those are so cool, those giants.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So you'd have to you'd have to cut it, but before you cut it, you'd have to actually tie a come along and like put tension on it so it's pulling up as you're cutting the base of it, so as soon as it pops, it doesn't come out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say people, Yeah, I know people that have died cutting down trees bamboo.
Speaker 2: Then my brother is the tree guy, dude. It's way more dangerous than that. That's why when like Timmy Poole's like, oh they're cut there, we're in danger. My dude. My brother goes up two hundred foot trees every day with a chainsaw and a prayer like Timmy Pool, your radical centrism is fine.
Speaker 1: Yes, he hit his rollerblading's pretty.
Speaker 3: That's very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Thanks for watching fight Back Podcast. If you like the show, like subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links in the descriptions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so keep you all about the car. And the thing that I thought was fascinating with that is because I always wondered why they did slash and burn, and I think I think it was because they were making biotar.
Speaker 1: Well, they're talking about like like a long time ago people that were doing anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they've done it.
Speaker 2: Like for like the conquistadors came. Well, they were making these huge pets. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you know, in learning about Tara Pretta, which is biochar what was happening was as the major swaths of the rainforests and the Amazon were being like mowed down, they were hitting these patches, these really long patches of this black earth that's what terra Preta is, and they were looking at it and it took them a few years to figure out what it was because they would dig down into it and they're like, well, why would you have the red clay right here, and then you just have this three mile long swath of this black earth. And when they would dig down into it, they were finding pottery like at the at the very bottom of the black earth. Wow. Well, what they figured out was that wasn't just normal pottery. The Amazonians were actually making these urns that were like, have you ever seen a tandory oven. It's like it looks like it looks like a quasi volcano kind of. It has a hole on one side, a hole on another in a hole on the top. And what they figured out after looking back at the conquistador's writing, was that they had chronicled that the Amazon basin was very highly cultivated by the Amazonians, like to the extent that they were saying they were comparing it to Asia. They were like, this place.
Speaker 1: Was really highly They messed with the soil right to get stuff to grow.
Speaker 3: Well, this is exactly so. But the reason why they were so successful is because this black earth is terra pretta. Well they were making it. So what they would do is they would dig a trench, they would get the loose earth up on the sides. They would plant that with plants that would grow very fast, as are called light demanding plants, usually really big leaves. They grow really fast. They would chop them and they would fall over all these urns, and then once they got sufficiently covered, then they would take the earth that was on the banks and then throw it on over all the biomass. That's what all those cut plants are called. It's biomass fixes with it, well, not just mixes. It actually keeps the oxygen away from it. This is no oxygen. This is the magic.
Speaker 1: It's like, so I've heard of this before they had this. They were so genius with the soils. Yeah, yeah, it broken down.
Speaker 3: So they in a way, it was almost like they accelerated this German process called Hogo culture. But like the way the Amazonians were doing is all this biomass falls and then they covered with dirt and then they would light those urns and the heat from inside the urns, along with the insulation of the earth, would cook all that biomass down in an oxygen less environment. And now they had the black earth. And then that's what they planted with all their food. All their food plants were planted into the black earth. And they were doing this so successfully that the conquistadors estimated that there was around one hundred million Amazonians. Wow, I remember hearing this before. There's this that looks nothing of lost tribes. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I read a book from one of those old explorers.
Speaker 3: They were very.
Speaker 1: Detailed, all the longitude latitudes perfect. They were the first one to go down an Amazon river, and it was just thousands of people, just different cultures. They're mostly being attacked, so they're just trying to fight their way down, just seeing all kinds of crazy bizarre stuff. But people with those books, they were so accurate how they how they map things. It was almost certainly true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was. And that was mind blowing to me because I always when I thought of the Amazon rainforcet, I just thought of jungle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it used to not just be all jungle, and there was massive there's massive loss societies in there.
Speaker 3: Right right, And so what occurred is whatever killed the Amazonians off when the jungle started to reclaim all this this land that was cultivated, it now had good soil to to that's why, Oh, that's why it blew up.
Speaker 1: So yeah, then it could have been diseased from the first like explorers that came.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what people are are hypothesized hypothesis possibility I think so I think there, you know, frequency is location, which we'll get into with the with the Nazi bell stuff. But you get all these people of different culture from Europe and everything like that mixing and they have a totally different mindset and everything like that their frequency range and yours might not be.
Speaker 2: It could have been like an idea killed everybody could.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these saying people don't even think about. That's why it's a hypothesis. There's so many like yeah, like when these societies like you know, Concreasadors and Aztecs collided, that's just one of the most interesting. Definitely, I want to bring someone down just to break that whole story down. That's one of the most interesting stories I've ever read. It's just like insane.
Speaker 3: Well, the Earth tells you a lot, like That's why I was learning because where I lived in Costa Rica, that was like for the toll Tech and the Mayan civilizations, they would like traverse through Central America to get to Mexico, and so Costa Rica was like the thoroughfare for all these different civilizations from South America that we're trying to get up to North America and it was mainly the Mayans that were leaving, like their relics and their they.
Speaker 1: Were also pretty advanced to Miyands, right, I know, at least about the Mayans out of between the Incas, and I think the.
Speaker 3: Toll text like, well, by the time they the Conquisa doors came, they were all in very fast degradation.
Speaker 1: You know, it already clapsed. But it looks like it looks like they were advanced, though extremely advanced exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would have been the total.
Speaker 2: They were already living in the shadow of basically Rome exactly.
Speaker 1: So crazy like how advanced the Americas were, but like further down. So the official record is you know how they came across the bridge and then they and then they said nonsense, that theory, because they're way more advanced as you go down, definitely, and typically also it's warmer, it's usually the opposite. People are usually more advanced in colder weather. So something's the official story of the Histley's No.
Speaker 2: I mean the dome in DC couldn't have been built on that land the way they said no.
Speaker 3: When they said it.
Speaker 1: No, you actually start first she's saying, sound crazy, Then you actually start looking, you know, like I flew down to Prue to look at the architecture and you're like, it's blown away by the stuff.
Speaker 3: Were you able to go up to Machi Picchu and the Forbidden.
Speaker 1: Yeah city, but there's I was actually more impressed with the rock working Husco.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: The Spanish were totally confused how to do it? Yes, couldn't s them how to do it. It's just like.
Speaker 2: Well they used basically a process like black gold.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like like you want to tell them about the pyramids?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The craziest thing is how few people know about the pyramids and he can break it down exactly.
Speaker 3: How much everywhere down in Peru too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like all over the world the pyramid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're pretty much. All of them were cast. There was a system. Have you ever heard of the substance called geopalmer? No, what's that? So? Geopalmer is like a man made stone? So what there was this whole You've heard of the Roman aqueducts and things like that. So the Roman aqueducts and a lot of the buildings that are you know, claimed to be Old World tartarian buildings. They have instead of normal concrete that we use today, that's a very alkali based type of concrete. They would use this substance called geopalmer. And my professor of geopalmer, his name is doctor Davidowitz. He figured out in the seventies by studying the Great Pyramid over in Egypt. He was over there and what he saw was that they had the perfect conditions and the perfect environment to make the geopalmer. He actually broke down the limestone that was in the Great Pyramid of Giza and he showed the six main ingredients that they had. And in doing that he showed that, oh, okay, because all these ingredients were super prevalent, and what we know of the Sahara Desert now was once a forest. It was once a jungle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these type of things are interesting. How does the day doesn't mean.
Speaker 3: That exactly, And so what he was showing is like the reason why each pyramid gets successively, you know, weaker and smaller, like the oldest ones, the biggest and the best. But as you come towards our timeline, you know, things get smaller and weaker is because the forest went further and further away. Because part of one of the ingredients is fly ash. So they were cutting down the forest to burn the trees to get the ash to mix with this other substance called natron sand, the sand that was on the nile. There was also the calcium Benton Night clay that there was this massive depositive and then all the crustacean shells that were also in the nile. And so he kind of flew in the face as a hari hawaas have you ever heard that guy, no gatekeeper, he's the gatekeeper of like this, I've heard of the guy that he's Yeah, he shuts everything down. He's the hall monitors. Yeah, he's the one that's there to like really like promote the notion that you know, the this these pyramids were built by slaves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't question any other ideas or built for slaves.
Speaker 3: Right Yeah. And they worried them and put them on the h Yeah. Yeah, just like absurd ideas. And then what in like they actually they outlawed the Vidivitz for in the seventies, like nineteen seventy nine, he's not allowed to go to Egypt, Like wow, they won't allow it because he actually showed he's like okay, look I can recreate it. He recreated the stone, and he recreated it over and over and over again, and they're like, you're not allowed here. He actually showed the process. He was able to show how, on a normal timeline, how you'd actually be able to do it, and before anybody knew about it, he was able to predict the spiral opening. There's like a spiral corridor on the inside, on the inside of the pyramid that nobody's ever seen. And he's like, well, if you're going to build this and build up into a pyramid, you'd have to have a path by which wow. And then they found the path and they found that, Yeah, they've just admitted in like twenty twenty, the.
Speaker 2: Stone gets harder over time. And so when people say why would anyone why because the central bank model is built about everything falling apart all the time.
Speaker 3: So it's like like when you look.
Speaker 2: At Rome and it's like, how can we can't do it now, it's like we can. We need sheet rock and stuff to fall apart so you can get another thirty year interest loan.
Speaker 3: And it all is related. It's like fifty year mortgage totally.
Speaker 2: That's how you make a real slave. So so they say slaves built this like high minded, high frequency thing.
Speaker 3: But we're not slave.
Speaker 1: But there are not like anyones that they experimented with or anything. They just built these magnificent periods. Yeah, out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they said that the Jews slaves. I'm like, they can't do manual laves.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the J's are definitely not doing manuals.
Speaker 3: Jays did not build those. Yeah. The notion like planned obsolescence is disaster capitalism and like, so since the central banking model took over in nineteen thirteen, so today we live in this model that they invert everything. And that's why I got into carbon, That's why I got into construction. They're both. They're both needed because the type of structures that I build are built with domes and arcs. I'm the structures that we look at and we're like, oh, the Parthenon or all these beautiful you know, cathedrals. We look at them, and the reason why they're beautiful is their geometries and the materials that they're using are something that will stand the test of time exactly, whereas what what's promoted now are cubes, and these cubes are not resilient if they last forty or fifty years, you'd be lucky. And that's exactly what the banking model wants. The banking model wants things to to just kind of break down, so you have to buy another sum soil.
Speaker 1: I think the beauty is important too, like so buildings anymore and they used to like having beautiful buildings is absolutely inspires.
Speaker 3: It's three dimension hope some of your stuff last night music, it's frozen music. Man Like, as a music teacher, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, it just frozen music. It's like cimatics. You play a frequency like or a note, and it makes the same shapes and sand that you see in cathedrals. They're doing music, yes, and it's like, that's why I'm so healing. It's like those they called it an organ, you know, it's like.
Speaker 1: A track housing. It's like so dea pressing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's I think it's intentional. It's to make you feel like you're nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I looked at some of your domes yesterday. Those are awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And when you see track housing too. One of the first things that you actually notice that they'll do is they'll go into a land and the first thing that they do is they scrape all the soil away like when well, they doing that because they're trying to contour all the land and build everything at once. So for me, I'm much more bespoke, meaning I build everything custom. And the very first thing I tell all my clients is when they buy their property, wait six months. Just be on your land. See how the light hits the land, like actually see like kind of observe land. You're not there to do that.
Speaker 2: There might be a stream in April that you don't know about.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: It's like a rough cost of these in Missouri where we're located, where we've only this last year we built six and the average cost is between one hundred and fifty depending on how we help. Well, it's one hundred and fifty to two hundred square foot. So he's getting better at how big the larger dome.
Speaker 1: So regularly a couple hundred grand for.
Speaker 3: A yeah, Like right now, new construction in our area for a standard home is like two hundred and fifty dollars a square foot.
Speaker 1: So cheaper than yeah at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're undercutting about by twenty to twenty five percent.
Speaker 2: And it survives tornadoes and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then because we love it, because that'd be so cool to put one up. Already a house there, but there's actually room put like a dome up too.
Speaker 3: And this gets into frequency because the domes we do this Japanese star dome design where essentially you have you're you're putting a mandola on the ground of metal, and then when you pop it up into three dimensions, it makes us perfect bubble and then we'll do our arcs and our vaults and everything off of that.
Speaker 2: That's why the star Rem frame isn't that like a.
Speaker 3: Square it is. The starrimframe is that it gets real. It's hexagonesoteric.
Speaker 1: You could do like big dome, small dome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can scale this.
Speaker 1: This suture sides people. I want to look into it. I might be I might want to get one of these domes off, don't.
Speaker 3: Yah, Well, there's a forty two foot dome was the largest that we built in the United States. I built. I built a fifty footer in twenty thirteen for music festival. Wow. Uh this forty two footer that I that we did this last year. What we built in Oklahoma was pretty bad ass. That when we got to use a crane to lift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would just be so cool, we'd have like a dome on your products are awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I told him when I first visited him, like four years ago. Up and you've been to his homestead. And I was like, looking at the earth because I also build the beehive domes. Have you ever seen the beehive dome. They're like a lancet arched dome. And I was looking because they were just they had just dug his foundation and poured his foundation for his house. And I saw all the earth on the side and I took it and I threw it in a in a bottle and I did a little shake test, and I was like, you have perfect earth for ream to earth construction. He didn't have no square house. I get it, Well, it would have been appropriate to build you all these little thing.
Speaker 1: Well there's something too, though, to like people putting love and stuff into what you're.
Speaker 3: Living in area. Yeah, I said, totally.
Speaker 1: Do you know I want to make all and build me that table. You shouldn't have mentioned.
Speaker 3: That, that's totally. I'm hold.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be a painting I'm to bring in here. It's like when a friend like puts the energy and love into like a project, it's like, yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of cool. Like the whole thing with the carbon was I was getting into material science doing all this building, and so I started making the biochar and when I saw, because I'm sort of a water nerd, the best way to purify water is to run it through activated carbon. It structures it, not just structures.
Speaker 1: It's a little compeed. What do you mean through carbon?
Speaker 3: Like every water filter out there, I shouldn't say every most of them are their carbon filtration, and the carbon filtration not all carbon is created equally, and so when you run it through activated carbon or biotar, because the charge of the carbon itself is a net negative charge, it attracts all what's called a reactive oxygen species, so everything that's positively ionized, it will actually suck it into it. And because it has like almost infinite surface area, it's like what they're making supercomputers out of. Like you've heard the term the smaller aspect of graphite is this, I forget the term graphene. And graphene is one molecule thick biochar and the reason why they use it is because it's literally has zero latency, meaning you can send a signal through it with no distortion at all. And so in the next wave of computing, they're using that instead of using like the precious metals as conductors because it doesn't lose any signal and it doesn't heat up. And so what happens when you actually put that, when you run water through that, the water in and of itself will drop off anything that's positively charged, and we don't want anything that in water that's positively charged. Make sure you have the right filter basically, dude, Like everybody's heard of a Brita filter. Yeah, well, ninety percent of the Brita filter is plastic, like little plastic pieces, and they put ten percent of just regular carbon in it.
Speaker 2: To check out what I did, So I took his bouchar, I put it in. I'll pack a wool cloth from my farm nice and I put uh water from a mountain stream through it.
Speaker 3: That's perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I feel I have like spring water or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just felt so good. I think I might have gotten a boner.
Speaker 3: I've actually filtered, Like that's the way I filter all my rain water on my farm. Is like I took the alpaca wool I got these alpaca wool socks from New Zealand. I put biochart in and then my my rain spot comes down, goes through that, and then it gets stored in these big containers. And that's why I used to garden with interesting. The water's way better that way, oh yeaheah, because there's no like, if you have zero reactive reactive oxygen species, the ros, you won't have any of the bad bacteria.
Speaker 2: Good water causes so many bad water, and so I make sure I can get my water right. So yeah, yeah, dude, it's yeah, that's why my animals almost never die.
Speaker 3: They're just drinking good water. Yeah, good water. Like, if you have good water, you could pretty much mess with everything else. You know. That's probably one of the reasons why vegetarians, for the most part, or structured water have tons of structured water.
Speaker 2: It's like in fruit that water is like shaped, Does that make sense. It's like on a microscopic level, water looks either ugly or beautiful, like, dude, it's real. And dude, what about who is that guy that won jet Was he Japanese?
Speaker 3: That doctor like Masuramoto?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you like, if you like talk shit to water, like yeah, that's seriously, I know it sounds crazy.
Speaker 3: So I've actually interviewed two of his contemporaries, like people are alive today, one of Beta Austin. You should have her on man. She is like this beautiful New Zealand woman that and she's like she's taken Masuro Moto's work and like taking it to the next level. And we were nerding so hard on biochart because water is and this gets back to the pyramids. This is like the pier. It's so cool. So so pyramids. A real pyramid has a fifty two degree angle at the top, like when you look at the peak of it. Okay, in that fifty two degree angle, then the other geometry of it all stems to the fi ratio. And so there's only one molecule out there that we know of that matches that, and it happens to be water. The relationship of hydrogen to oxygen is that exact angle from a geometry perspective. So like talking to Veda Austin, talking to doctor Joseph Farrell, all these cats about it is the reason why the pyramids are so powerful is because they encoded the geometry of water. Well, will they say water is memory. Right, when you were an athlete and you get super dehydrated, wouldn't you feel like you go stupid?
Speaker 1: We for fighting. We sometimes have cut like up twenty pounds of water and you're in near death. You can't think you're you can't think it was worse than the fight sometimes just the brutality of it. So I understand extreme hydration.
Speaker 3: Right, right, So that extreme dehydration terrible. Imagine the flip side of that. Imagine extreme hydration feel amazing. Imagine what you would actually be able to activate in what you'd actually be able to go to. Well, Veda is able to show in her new in all of her new scientific data, is like when you structure water perfectly and you get that perfect fifty two degree angle in the molecular level, it acts like a primer for water vapor around it. It creates a field, it creates a bubble.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I've actually seen this over my biochar pits, Like when there's a fog, you'll see like a little dome. I have pictures of it on my Instagram because you're like you see You're like wow. Well, the one thing that we noticed when we first started making a lot of the biochar is that the deer, all the deer, we're always like, you know, going and gravitating around the biochar pits, and deer especially like to the Native Americans are known to be like hyper sensitive to frequencies like earthquakes.
Speaker 1: A lot of times they feel before and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're just like and I've noticed this like with walking my dog, Like if I'm ever listening to like a podcast or something walking my dog, the deer always flee. But if I'm like super present and I'm just like watching the deer and I don't have any electronics on me, the deer kind of just you know, watch.
Speaker 1: They might feel those frequents.
Speaker 3: They feel the frequencies.
Speaker 2: And now you can prove this stuff. It's like like if you look at some of these forests, like the forest make the rain, yes, yeah, like the Amazon rainforest. It's like the cloud forests come from and if you cut down the trees, there's nowhere rain.
Speaker 3: They actually let My It was crazy because where we lived in Costa Rica, it had been deforested for I think it was Wendy's and Burger king Hamburger Meet in the eighties. Yeah, and the Ticos that's the native Costa Rican. They were super happy about it because they were like, oh, the rain's gone away. We can actually enjoy ourselves.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: And then as all of us green goes were buying these huge lots of land and then reforesting, they watched the cloud forest come down the mountain and they were pissed. Brought the rain bad exactly, Dude, this rain makers, Dude, this whole like realm, is like very structurable. It's engineerable. It's engineerable rain, and dude, you can make the Sahara green again.
Speaker 2: That's why I think they kicked Now. Yeah, but remember Kadafi when he was really doing it.
Speaker 3: I killed the largest spot of works, probably do a lot of things in it, like yeah, yeah, the banking he was messing with, Yeah, because he.
Speaker 2: Was all about gold. He actually like educated his population and he was bringing primal water up from the I'm pretty.
Speaker 3: Sure he found the old stuff. It's like you know with Elon Musk in the boring company. That's a cover for it. They found the old the old water. No, well, they found the old tunnels, so they're they're covering it with I have a boring company. I think the same thing happened.
Speaker 1: It's a massive water project.
Speaker 3: It was the.
Speaker 2: Biggest, biggest in the world.
Speaker 3: But I really I think he found it. Oh he found Yeah, he found it.
Speaker 1: And they're like, oh, because it's too Did they shut that down after they killed him and stuff?
Speaker 3: Well, they were doing a lot of things in North Africa in the Middle East then, like they found Nimrods remains in two thousand and three and then we had to go invade because a yellow cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah even I didn't hear about that. They found Nimrod's remain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they call it Gilgamesh, but Gilgamesh and Nimrod are the same. That's nuts. Woweah. Yeah, So they found Nimrods that remains, they take that up to the Ukraine and then they just do that. What was the blitz Creek thing that they were talking about in Northern Africa in the Middle East, like in the early two thousands, the military campaign that they admitted to that the.
Speaker 2: I wasn't paying attention to Grabbler football and are we too?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, the Grabbler football thing was pretty intense, and I think they found these remains. Kadafi found the big the really big tunnels because when you look at old maps of Northern Africa. It was green, it was forested, and they were like these massive, massive cities in northern Africa where the Sahara like.
Speaker 2: Carthage and Hannibal and the elephants came.
Speaker 1: Right, he wasn't there, right.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's from northern Africa.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He terrorized the Romans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yeah, I've just seeing dudes on elephants coming over the Alps like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so awesome, Like I was savage. I need to go more into him, to the animal crush. I'll conquer, I'll find a way something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the only way they could get him is just it is just kind of bite his ankles from a distance, and.
Speaker 3: It actually kind of worked. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think they swarmed down. They went in't confront him.
Speaker 3: My head. Now, it's win too many battles.
Speaker 1: He was just the Romans, the mightiest empire in the world, and he was just sucking him up.
Speaker 3: Well, even the history that we know of the Romans were now knowing that they worked on a prefect system, so Rome was it was essentially it was the title given to essentially what we call the u N today, the un is Worldwide the United Nations. Well, Rome was the United Nations of its time, so it had it's like little prefects in each one of these. That's why there's Roman columns everywhere the world, exactly like the base. But then they ruled over like they ruled everything like you'll find you know, neo classical Roman buildings on every continent. We find them in Japan. Yeah, they're in every continent.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how you find stuff all across the world that shouldn't be there.
Speaker 2: They bombed it in Hiroshima.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's must have been some kind of world trade.
Speaker 3: We say it shouldn't be there, but we only say it shouldn't because of the lie of the history.
Speaker 1: That we were clearly, I realized clearly the history told us isn't correct. There's clearly older civilizations that were cross world. It's totally like the building image earlier, the crew that was it's this rock work done without mortar.
Speaker 3: This is perfect.
Speaker 1: They found it in Japan too, I think a little bit in Egypt.
Speaker 3: They found it where I live.
Speaker 2: There's there's blocks like literally like the size of all those TVs. It's crazy, perfectly structured in a giant wall. And they say it's natural. They're like, oh no, that's an igneous intrusion.
Speaker 3: Terrible, terrible.
Speaker 1: It's literally the holes you could see the stuff with your own eyes is just so different.
Speaker 3: It's totally different.
Speaker 1: To prove the Egypt somewhere I should go.
Speaker 3: So Divitivitz was showing, like, okay, look what we do is we take we take the sand, we take the calcium benton yclay, we take the natron, we take the fly ash, we mix it all together, we heat it up from the inside and the outside. We get this block, and they would actually place the block. They would place a form, and you'll see these intents. You'll see you probably saw them in Peru without even knowing that you were seeing them on every upper left I forget if it's the upper left or upper right of the actual stone. You'll see this indentation. And it's exactly when we're casting concrete today. It's exactly what happens. You put a form up, you put this leaning board up against it to hold it in place. You drop your aggregate in down in there, then you liquefy from the top and then it sets, and then you move on to the next one, and then you move on to the next one. That's why there's no actual space in between these rounds.
Speaker 1: They don't even use more.
Speaker 3: They're just like place to That's what I'm saying. There's no mortar in Egypt at all.
Speaker 1: There's there's also I think both places are some places like drill holes cut marks, like exactly trying. It's like, how does that make any sense? They have a perfect hole drills Like yeah, I think all around the world they have those too, where it's like they're just like trying the drill absolutely and I don't have an answer exactly what that is, but clearly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean it's very obvious with when you just look at you talk to any surveyor today and you ask them, Okay, I'm I'm going to build a structure that's a hundred million tons.
Speaker 2: And it's just like the Philadelphia so.
Speaker 3: A hundred million tons. I'm going to have it be a perfectly triangulated to this constellation. That's that's they would look at you like you're insane, like that's that's like, that's science fiction, dude. There's thousands of examples that.
Speaker 1: They're all aligned to the constellation. That's very interesting too. That seems so important to these people.
Speaker 3: It's it's impossible by today's stand dude, Colonial like crazy colonial guys with donkeys in a dream in America built the Philadelphia Library that to this day they can't even break a pard No so strong. No really yeah, the city hall there, I think in the six foot wide granite block.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're like, oh, yeah, it was colonial America, you know Old Betsy with the flag. Yeah. Like no, and you couldn't move those blocks on mud. No, you would have to have like a highway like yeah. And that's the thing that I.
Speaker 1: Think much stuff just doesn't make sense. No, that's all you like crazy.
Speaker 3: And being a contractor in Central America on the in the cloud forest, I know more than most people, like what it takes to get to do the logistics of moving something heavy over mud or moving it on bad roads, and like I actually had to invent a system of building so that we could build light because most of the roads, like when you're building on some of these you know, homesteads, there's no road that can handle you know, a twelve ton mac truck with aggregate.
Speaker 2: So that's why they built the highway system here, was to be able to transport military stuff if they had to. Yes, and a tank is not even close to as heavy as any of these blocks.
Speaker 1: Lots of these places allegedly were brought like one hundreds of miles these giant ton rocks, like all different places in the world.
Speaker 3: And it's like you just no, you're not going to be fighting a two front war and then going out and mining these massive granite stones to build something so overbuilt, especially when the what we're told is that they didn't want big government. But yet all of us, all of us dudes, we're just hanging out in our free time. You know, we're all homesteading, farming and fighting.
Speaker 2: You know, we're feeding the chickens in the morning. Old Bessie got smallpox. But I'm about to move a five ton block two hundred miles with a horse. No, but I must have had a pot brownie seven years ago. That's why I think this.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's it's insane when you look at like logistics.
Speaker 1: Or does it make sense, Like yeah, no, you know that in South America they didn't have the whill, but yet they moved these blocks. They don't have still either, So how do they cut these blocks?
Speaker 3: No, because you can see it they're not cut like I cut stone all the time. We use these massive rotary saws. Well, no matter how good you are on that machine, even with diamond tip blades and everything like that, you're going to see the stuff.
Speaker 1: They literally can't build this stuff today.
Speaker 3: Well we can. Just you and I are the bags. Yeah, the bag. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Our entire economic system hates it because they want death.
Speaker 3: It's death says you don't want stuff.
Speaker 1: The last thousands of years are probably you know, older than they say too or very or.
Speaker 3: They don't want to lie to feel out of.
Speaker 1: The state capitals like ten thousand years and stuff. Haven't looked at the US up a lot of stuff in crew. I think it's like ten thousand years old.
Speaker 3: We don't even have to go that far. You literally, like you can go to the New Mexico State Capitol. You can go to the Nebraska state capitol. You go to the Stake capital, look to the state capitol, look at the state capitols. Man, your mind will be blown. These heldings the US stuff that much. You know, people, Well, that's when it gets that's when you look at the time lines of when they built these permanent buildings. They came out so quick, like, oh, we built this this permanent building in ten months.
Speaker 2: In ten months dud A lot of times it was literally like we had just fought the Civil War and everyone was real sad and there's all these.
Speaker 3: Blacks everywhere and we built this show we just built this giant u parthodoty. No, it's insanity built. This is the thing is like I know, human nature. Human nature is we're going to do what's like within like our comfort zone, right, even like.
Speaker 2: We need a doorknob, now we can push the door open.
Speaker 3: Like and I've been in areas of the world where you're like there's not that many things that you can access, and people just get along. They get along. We're not that motivated. You're not going to be a homesteader along with fighting wars and just you're gonna go mill grantite just for fun and build something that's permanent. These buildings are permanent.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. They just got here. A lot of the people from like they're trying to fucking survive, right in the Native Americans just you know, a couple of fucking people with.
Speaker 3: And who had the skill sets to do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like well I think some of the people were more skilled at multiple different things, but not that skilled. Not that skilled because they were skilled at tons of things the old people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they'd be building an epic like uh like Chimney or something, right, Like they'd have those skills, but they wouldn't be like like it's like that show eighteen eighty three, like they're going across as stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like they built these giants. Yeah, they're like, you know, I'm gonna take a few weeks. You know, I know, you just got shot by an Indian and you're in fact in all that and like you're given birth and we don't have any money.
Speaker 2: But like I wanted, like Chisel a giant naked kid like because a lot of them there's gargoyles and stuff. Yeah, it's like I'm just really into this puny garbage.
Speaker 3: It's like they're just doing like a gargoyle. Have you ever been to the Empire State Buildings? Yeah, in New York. Yeah, we're told that was built in eleven months. Wow. Now, but the used to have and they used to have a plaque because I visited in the in the late nineties, right, there was a plaque where it was like this is the electrical hub for the New York State, like it was the Battery It's like they have Battery Park and all these other things. Yeah, I lived on there for a while. I had never thought about that. It's called Battery Park.
Speaker 1: I live in Battery Park. Now, I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 3: You look at the time lapse photography of lightning storms that roll through New York and there's like thousands of videos of constant lightning.
Speaker 1: It comes in heavy.
Speaker 3: When it comes in.
Speaker 1: I know where these storms will come in.
Speaker 3: And the lightning will just be tapping the top of the Empire State Building. The people who were building these buildings were so much further advanced than that we were. The stories and the timelines that we were given, just the Geopalmer side, just the side that I know of. I know of Geopalmers, and I know of certain geometries. We're talking about levels of like intelligence and consciousness and like like that are so far beyond. These buildings were machines. They were actual machines. They did the work. They weren't actually bringing the energy int a purpose too.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah, well, kind of like Tesla believe the Pyramids were power plans. Absolutely yeah, they still are yeah, so they said something and he believed it because where they were located and stuff. And then now they're finding what looks like, you know, it looks like inside is designed almost like a machine and it goes down.
Speaker 3: Oh, it looks like when you look at the side cut, and that's what doctor de Videris was showing. It was like the side cut of it where they show you, you know, the the chamber with the sarcopha guy, and then like they show you the Queen's chamber and they show the air vents coming in from the side. It is a total furnace. Now they never found them inside.
Speaker 2: This is what I think. It's the lies can be very funny to me because they're like, oh no, these are they just really it was their tombs. It's like have you ever found anybody in them?
Speaker 3: They're like no.
Speaker 1: I also think if you're like the emperor, how much would hate you? Like for me, you're gonna you're gonna kill I've kill.
Speaker 3: We'd immediately be killed by his uncle, just like I'm not going in there. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: And they looked at her like, let's kill this fucker. He's doing all this just for him.
Speaker 3: We could be like he's cut down the whole forest and whipped my family so that he could have a place to die. Yeah, and when you know the relationship, when you know the geometry of it, is the water molecule, which is so odd to think about. Yeah, it is the water molecule. Like that, I should say, to be more specific, is the relationship of hydrogen to oxygen. When oxygen is binding to hydrogen, it binds at this angle. So you go ahead and make a massive structure where that's encoded and grounded into the land and aligned with very specific constellations in the sky. Dude, the pyramid was definitely a portal spot. It was there. It was their way of accessing the water, because we've already established that water is the memory, it is the intelligence cue. So now you're in the middle of that, and it's now shown that the sarcopha guy, This is really kind of fun. The sarcopha guy chambers that they were that they were were made of the same material of the outside of the actual pyramid, really the same type of stone. So what that would do is that creates a harmonic and you're all into harmonia. As you create a harmonic, you get in water you do the the Have you ever done a deprivation tank? I haven't. No, So you go ahead and get into a full deprivation tank where you're in the sarkopha. Guy, you bring that stone over you. You're laying in in the sarcopha guy in structured water in something that is resonating with the outside shape of the pyramid. Dude, you were traveling, bro totally, That's yeah.
Speaker 1: I could be like, who knows what that was?
Speaker 3: You're going, You're going portals and the thing is is just like it's probably musical. Is probably when you had.
Speaker 1: The different you so beautiful with the chamber, well, you would.
Speaker 3: Have the different octaves because of the different shapes, so like say each one of the not the shapes, the different sizes. So an octave is essentially the same as no double double double double, right, right, So if you had a pyramid that was say xcize, you could actually probably travel to any octave of that anyway.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, that's I mean because then you get a discern The cover stories are so ridiculous because I know someone listening right now might be like, Okay, you had me and now we're traveling. What else you know? That's much more feasible.
Speaker 3: Than a little bit, won't you break it down?
Speaker 2: So you know those those giant talk about the Nazi Bell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So I'm of the mine and I have no way of proving this, but it just kind of makes sense to me when you look into the timeline of when the National Socialist Party kind of started giving all their stuff to the other countries, including like the Saturn five rockets, it was after they had pretty much perfected this machine called the Nazi Bell. So the Nazi Bell was essentially you ever go to like Epcot in Florida and you have the monoail system, imagine like a really tight looped monoail in a circle in these things. Yeah, but it was above ground. But what was above ground was where they were actually moving whatever they were moving. A lot of people think it's red mercury. There's lots of different theories. There was a lot of They were playing with mercury a lot back then. But what was crazy about the Nazi Bell was they had these massive coils of copper down in the ground, huge amounts of copper, and doctor Joseph Farrell had surmised that the reason why they had so much confidence in invading Russia was because they would create these massive electrical storms using this thing called the Nazi bell. And now how much have we known? They took all the bells away.
Speaker 1: And what do they do with the Nazi battle they stripped Well.
Speaker 3: Well, now it's just like a mod I think they actually did. They did demolish it, but like we know, the old world was rife with bells everywhere. Well, they figured out that technology but on a higher octave, on a on on an ether physics level, and they were using it as a weapon and more than.
Speaker 1: Likely up there any most of their battles, like but they you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there was all this weird weather like when because the cool thing about Farrell's work is that he was able to read Russian. So he was reading all these historical papers from the Russian perspective, and what was coming the way the Russians were seeing the Germans approaching, was they there was all what would be described.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly at the beginning. What millions of Russians died in that war?
Speaker 3: I think, oh, yeah, like something like I think most of World War two sixty five million Russian Yeah, yeah, yeah, sixty five million if you include the cop to Christians that they killed, but they killed yeah, not the Germans, but yeah yeah, so but this whole.
Speaker 2: Thing is also about banking and dependency.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so getting back to the belt totally. So they were ringing the Etheric belt. That's the best way I can say it. And so what was figured out I think at the highest end of like the think tank that was kind of running the whole Nazi regime was they figured out this old technology that the Pyramids had and they saw it in this ring, one ring to rule them all, and that's why we have over ten thousand of these particle colliders.
Speaker 1: Were told that they're particle colliders, yeah like cern.
Speaker 3: Like cern and certain is apparent.
Speaker 1: What do they say that's used for you particle collidings.
Speaker 3: Well, they're trying to find the Iiggs boson there, it's total nonsense. Yeah, yeah, they're trying to find smaller and smaller. They're trying to find what quote unquote the God particle by accelerating proons and neutrons hypothetical things in a ring so that they collide with each other.
Speaker 1: Concerns this massive How long is it.
Speaker 3: Like it's twenty one miles or it's either twenty one kilometers or twenty one miles. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's in several countries long.
Speaker 3: It's very long because they and it's it's essentially Now this is something I'm also because I've made water filtration units with something called a ring magnet, So very weird things happen when you have a ring magnet. Well, most of these you know, rings that they're building that are a particle accelerator is what's known as like just to really i'm oversimplifying, it is a radially centered, meaning that all of the pole energy is going to the center. Yeah, well, if you accelerate anything, what do we know? What do we see in nature when they when there's an acceleration of say a fluid, and then there's a hole in the middle with a very low pressure, what is that? It's a cyclone or a hurricane or circles down. Yeah, well they're generating that though on an etheric level.
Speaker 2: That's why they needed bullshit signs.
Speaker 3: That's why they're creating this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the Germans rejected Einstein because Einstein's a nonsense machines. So it's like so that's why like German engines from the thirties are better than engines now because they're like the theory of relativity was the opposite of everything reasonable, Like it was like it was literally the thing to make you all retarded exactly. Yeah, And so they were saying no to that, which was what I think was the actual conflict.
Speaker 3: Yes and banking absolutely yeah.
Speaker 2: Well the bankings tied to that because the banking is money is yeah, money is debt is literally the inverse.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And they found they found this energy source that was pretty much limitless, like there's there's over I think there's at least back when there was Google video back in the day, there were all these old timers or these gis that had come back. One was in Idaho. It was really famous that they they found one of these like pincer tanks, and they couldn't believe that the tank was so far away from wherever it's refueling station. And when they ripped out the inner guts of it, they found this generator and it essentially it looked like a cylinder with another cylinder, and it looked like it had like this really weird wiring.
Speaker 1: We weren't even using fuel.
Speaker 3: A lot of these were just electric.
Speaker 1: That's insane like way before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the guy I think his name's Ernest Porsche, the guy who starred Doctor Porsche, who started Porsche.
Speaker 1: His first car was an electric car. What yeah, yeah, and they were all the electric cars first days.
Speaker 3: Want to sell the oil basically when you look at it, how how easy it is, Like it's so much easier to do the electrical thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just about differential.
Speaker 1: There's not really much that can go wrong with electric car, you know, yeah, electric and gas car, but like I've I haven't had to do anything in my electric car since.
Speaker 2: And making electric too. That's one of the things that's what they were trying to keep away from the masses.
Speaker 3: When you look at how things were built with all these metal roofs, especially all these copper roofs in the past, it was very very like they called Paris the City of lights before there was quote unquote you know, mainstream electricity, but the Eiffel Tower would light up like a Roman candle, so they probably actually had. So they were doing. They were converting etheric energy directly into bioelectricity. And the whole switch that we've had over the last one hundred and fifty years is to switch from bioelectricity or cold electricity. Like our bodies run on electricity, but it's not hot, it's not like not what's coming through the outlets. Our bodies run on cold electricity. And the old world used to run on cold electricity, and things were built to have permanence in structure for a long time, and for a lot a lot of Europe, like so many of these older buildings that you see, you have to wonder like who was actually inhabiting them, because a lot of them didn't have bathrooms, Like almost none of these old buildings like you go to like the Paw of Versailles, they had to put bathrooms in in the nineteen hundreds. Interest but it was built supposedly in the sixteen hundred. I forget it.
Speaker 1: Where there was venting, people would stop asking questions probably like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're told like we're told so many Like once again, I just kind of throw most of history out because in being somebody that builds and looking at logistics and looking at the material science of it, it is so obvious that we're just told a story that fits the modern banking Naris.
Speaker 2: We witnessed it with COVID, we just lived it.
Speaker 3: That's that's right.
Speaker 1: That's when I really realized what liars there were, and I started, yeah, ignore conspiracy theory till then then I'm like, Okay, clearly there's a conspiracy going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now that's history.
Speaker 2: The history is what six million people died during covidh God like during COVID, and we just watched that it wasn't true. And I have like extended family that say the same thing about the Spanish flu right, They're like, yeah, your grandmother had it and we gave her some like liquor or something.
Speaker 1: There is one vent though, that definitely happened. They're never questioned. Six million Jews died in the Holocaust. That's the one thing that there's no doubt about it. The evidence is just inconclusive. You should go to you know, you'll get arrested in twenty some countries, rightfully.
Speaker 3: Something I don't understand is when YouTube is like throwing up all those like videos of like the survivors. Now, like you would have to be eighty, you would have to be in your nineties. You're gonna keep it and you were maybe going to multiple slaughterhouses. Yeah, yeah, like that's the thing, Like that's.
Speaker 1: Why Grandpa escape twelve due weren't very efficient.
Speaker 2: Killed you bring a cow to get slaughter, like it's that day and it's like very easy.
Speaker 1: But they have swimming pools and soccer team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just really like work it off, get off.
Speaker 1: This subject or I'll get this episode deleted. You know it's yeah, definitely was six million.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely wink.
Speaker 1: You question it, you should go to prison, like I had had a go one reason that would being four and a half years in prison for questioning it.
Speaker 3: Oh it's wild. Wow. I used to ask my German friends because when I'm moved to Coast Rica, there was like so many Germans that lived down there and they were really cool and I just wanted to know. I was just asking them. I was like, okay, so you're your dad he lived during this, Like what did he tell you about it? And dude, they're they're a level of brainwashing. They they were after That's when they burned all the books.
Speaker 2: Was right after the war, right, that's when they like when they denounced by that was like the insane like that was when they did all the brainwashing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely had like Hitchcock was making move propaganda movies. They had all kinds of propist.
Speaker 3: Walt Disney, Walt Disney movies.
Speaker 1: The propaganda is so heavy. Yeah, a German guy recently come up to me and he just gave me hugging this. I want to thank you so much. I was always so ashamed to be German. But maybe yeah, that's what that that's the stuff that bothered me to be a German now, like I was always shamed of myself, and what's shame?
Speaker 3: I hate that. Growing up, I grew up in South Florida, and it was very Jewish, like Jewish, rich, very Jewish. But and but the the thing I couldn't understand is like I was being fed the whole story of World War Two, and my actually my great grandfather, he was he was on one of those mind sweeping like he was out in the Atlantic Ocean doing mine sweeping. So in my family, it was a military family and they were like very raw, raw America and stuff like that. So I never but the Nazi propaganda was so strong, So I was like, Okay, Germans are bad. Germans are bad. And then I would pull up to my my private school. By the time I could understand what all that was, and all the Jewish kids parents were driving German cars and.
Speaker 2: The German they were all Nazis as those guys.
Speaker 3: As a little kid, I'm like, like as in fifth I remember in fifth grade, I remember I was asking. I was asking and the names were like Goldstein, Finkelberg, like I remember asking my friend Josh. I was like because he was like his family was like, you know so anti.
Speaker 1: You know most of them are.
Speaker 3: I'm like, but but you're you're driving a Mercedes. Isn't that made in Germany?
Speaker 2: Adolf Hitler invented the Volkswagon right like him, not just Germans, like like they made Volkswagon. And then you'll see Volkswag with like a little flower in it, with a little and I'm like, how is this? That's cognitive distance and that's why people are on pills.
Speaker 1: I think most of them. I think most of them believe it too. They're not like only think I trying to lie and trick as most of them. I think some of the people the.
Speaker 3: Top two totally they believe it. Totally.
Speaker 1: Really interesting yesterday you're talking about that thing from Charles Manson when he's going off, yes how did Jews look at him? It's like they're fating figures.
Speaker 3: He goes.
Speaker 2: He goes, he's like, yeah, my my roommate in prison was Jewish and he'd see like the Swasti guy on my forehead and he'd be like, oh, it was the worst man.
Speaker 3: He goes, Adolf Hitler's your.
Speaker 2: Daddy, that's who your mother fears, and he goes, he loved dadaf Hitler. He worshiped dadaf Hitler.
Speaker 3: He's like, I just thought this is funny man, like whatever he said, but it was just like it's so true. It's like, who's your daddy the one your mother fears, you know, because they're real dad.
Speaker 2: Their mom's like, oh, Ira, you have no penis.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I just watch it Adams. I watched Adam Sandler movie last night. I think, oh my god, that gave me anxiety. Dude. It's they know.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm saying how good it was. I should watching it. I couldn't finished anxiety anxiety to It's just like this is the worst, right, Like why are they saying I guess they're the ones that give reviews their own movies and like I can't watch this.
Speaker 3: Oh' just like.
Speaker 2: It's so real that it's like they are in this state of anxiety.
Speaker 1: That's why the Holocaust they I think most of them believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't totally.
Speaker 2: I think it almost torments them more than us, with the exception of like being kicked off stuff.
Speaker 1: Like people say, oh, we hate Jews. I don't hate Jews. Were saying this. I'm just pointing out what.
Speaker 2: I trying to set him free.
Speaker 3: Man. It's like look at them, They're like, oh my god, a lamp and soap.
Speaker 1: You know, You're like, dude, yeah, I I don't want a lamp out of you maybe been maybe Ben Shapiro soap.
Speaker 3: I don't want to watch so so I was joking.
Speaker 2: I had like a like a raging fire and a stove and two lamps, like one of my recent live streams, and they're like, dude, Toronto Juber is gonna freak out.
Speaker 3: And I had homemade soap too. That's like Amy made lamps and soap. Dude, you can't make soap with It's like ridiculous. Yeah, they were trying. They'll still say put them in concentration camp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's so many better things to use than.
Speaker 1: Fat, like yeah, definitely like things killing with than a pesticide. I know, Okay, we'll get off this real quick. You should do a bit like a Charles Manson, Like this guy he's five to two homeless, you got you got these guys whining nowadays, like get laid.
Speaker 2: I'm like the MK Ultra program and you can crush it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, like he was totally in that program.
Speaker 1: Oh I think so Gay Ultra, Oh I think so.
Speaker 3: It seems like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, there's a guy named what was his name something Jolly.
Speaker 3: He was like there was a Jolly West, Yeah, Jolly West. He was like parole officer, his pro offer at Connection Connections, but he was his most officers have a bunch of people.
Speaker 1: He was his only client and he would always get him out of jail, and he was constantly getting out of jail. And there's I can't read the details, but there was that Free Love Clinic there. They were like experimental people there going there. So there's no direct evidence of him in Jolly West Connection, but he was. He was experimental people there, so it's almost certain. And they're doing experiments with the LSD, so he's very very likely.
Speaker 2: And he kept getting out of jail for like doing stuff.
Speaker 1: The guy would come and just get him in jail.
Speaker 2: He's recording with the Beach Boys.
Speaker 1: He wrote a song for Beach Boys. Well look at the guy that with the guy that the girl that got killed. Roman Plonski was her husband.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is evil, like sea.
Speaker 1: I think he wanted her to get killed.
Speaker 3: I think yeah.
Speaker 2: And then he like raped that thirteen year old and.
Speaker 1: He ran a bunch of kids, but one he definitely didn't had to flee the country. And he's still winning awards in Hollywood after he raped a kid.
Speaker 2: Oh and you they like trauma and Hollywood, They're like, yeah, vacates some bodies like that.
Speaker 1: That's who Charles Manson targeted.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I always go the opposite of Tarantino. Whenever Tarantino glamorizes something, I know the opposite is true.
Speaker 1: I used to like him, then he realized that.
Speaker 3: Ye, like he glamorized the like he tried to in what was that? That movie a lot of time in Hollywood. Hollywood, Yeah, I watched it. Yeah, trying to get Polanski off the hook. He's a terrible person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're a unit of stories of him, like beating her while she was pregnant, raping.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't do Rosemary's baby and be right in the head. And then you have what what was the It wasn't the new princess or the new queen, the woman that's married to the King of England. Where's the Rosemary baby? Oop? Sorry about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rosemary's baby is like, that's like, what is that? Like a high level demon told you that idea?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've never heard of rosemary babies? Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: And wasn't the Sharantate?
Speaker 3: Didn't that Sharon Tate was? Yeah, she was Rosemary.
Speaker 1: Lonsky was a terrible person, and that's who he targets and kills. He's doing songs with the Beach Boys.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't exist. He gets famous making a movie about Satanism and how they bring in the anti Christ.
Speaker 2: Using Sharon Tate's baby. Yes, and she's.
Speaker 1: Cut her baby out and killed her baby? What the movie?
Speaker 3: And that's and that's actually that's actually how you complete.
Speaker 1: No one talked about this. It's so obvious.
Speaker 3: And in magic rights, especially in black magic rights, the way you complete the actual.
Speaker 1: Right tell the story. Then you do it.
Speaker 3: You tell the story, but not only you do it, you actually destroy the icon like so like for example, like with the Georgia guidestones that just exploded a couple of years ago. We started off talking about how they want half a billion people on the Earth and there's this whole depopulation agenda. Well, in twenty twenty one or twenty twenty two, the Georgia guidestones that actually had this.
Speaker 1: Remover who put them up? Those't they randomly came up with like all of the well, that area put them up.
Speaker 3: That area of Georgia has a magnate around limestone and they're the gentleman. I don't know his name, but he It wasn't like they were hiding the guy who actually put them up. Oh really, but nobody knows what affiliation he actually has because he was essentially because.
Speaker 1: You know the guy, but he didn't explain why.
Speaker 3: It was a lot he might have, but he wasn't widely known. Like it's not something I've ever like researched to the hilt or anything like that. But the one thing that is in that was his whatever those guidelines were within the Georgia guidestones is exactly what I was reading about in Agenda twenty thirty an Agenda twenty really.
Speaker 1: So there was he just put these giant stones there the cost of lot of money, right and written in stone, written in stone, aristag blew.
Speaker 3: Up these stones. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And there's a hole to show Polaris too, Yes, a star that doesn't move at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And so just like the Sharon Tate murder and everything like that, to complete the magic, to have the magic go, you take whatever, the ritual, whatever the where the focus of the energy is going, wherever the people are giving that iconic energy to, and then you destroy it and then that completes the spell.
Speaker 1: Way to i't me sure didn't misunderstand this. So Sharon Tate was in a movie Rosemary's Baby or her baby.
Speaker 3: Is the Antichrist?
Speaker 1: Yes, and then they attacked her and killed her and like cut her baby out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And uh and the guy that went to jail like he wasn't even.
Speaker 3: There, right, Yeah, Charles Mann ros Manson didn't do any of the ego mania.
Speaker 1: He might have just rolled with. That's some theory that he might have just gone with.
Speaker 2: That's why I think they do to a lot of jays. I think their ego is what they like the vibe. It's like they just want to get someone to brag and feel like a big boy, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this plansy guy. So I suppose he was just a complete demon producer totally. Some people thought maybe he was a foreign asset. I I wonder what country that could have been for.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I mean, pretty woman.
Speaker 2: A lot of these movies were literally produced by an open massadae like it's not even a leged Like what was that guy's name, He's like a part of all these attached one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Remember JFK, I'm asad agent made that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blames like everyone to set massages like the mafia, this and that. He was also involved with like still in Uranium from America, Masaud agent. They do these movies to send you a conspiracy, but send you the wrong direction.
Speaker 3: Because they need to scratch the itch. But they also have to direct you.
Speaker 2: Because we are actually connected to ether and all this information. So they they know we're going to start thinking about it. So they want to give you the shadow on the wall. That's why the iCloud, you know. And just like with the with the carbon stuff you're talking about, they want us to say, look, we have to reduce the carbon. Yeah, as they want to replace us with silicon.
Speaker 3: Because we're the part of the spell like that, that spell started it with the original Star Trek movie where then the original Star Trek movie, the degradation that was going on was carbon based life forms, in that we were to evolve into a silica based life form. And when you look at the just the wet dream of the technocrats, the wet dream of the technocrats is to get rid of the carbon based life form.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Silicon Valley.
Speaker 3: Silicon Valley is raising prometheas.
Speaker 1: Now we have like this god like AI they're trying to create. Yeah, it's like it's not that no one thinks AI is a good thing. I was talking about this bitch Eventual yesterday, like no one looked at it like, oh we glad AI. But it's here anyways, yeah, or it's even here.
Speaker 2: They always fail like they can't replicate this.
Speaker 3: Realm like God made it. Well, it's because the lies take too much energy. Right. So we were talking about data centers yesterday and I'm I'm talking with legislature in a multiple different states because the biochar that we make actually cleans water and so, but the legislature they're all like in these Midwestern states, they're getting ready for all they're getting billions of dollars to build these data centers. So we hear about how much, we hear about how much you know, debt, you know, the federal government's in. But yet all these states are clamoring for all this new money. And where's all the new money going. It's going towards these data centers. And so what we're what we're seeing is in all of our you know, essentially looking at all these farms that are going defunked, looking at these these areas that at one time were very, very vital, the majority of the time that they're going defunct is there's no carbon in the ground. And number ten, as.
Speaker 1: Many of you guys know, I run a free speech podcast that comes as a price of being demonetized everywhere. So one way to support the podcast, the buyer books from antelop Hill Publishing dot com is the trans Industrial Complex. This book covers the money making machine of the trand industries and shows it's not to help people, but to make money and get rich. So again, if you want to support the podcast, go to Analyophill Publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight back that'll save you money and support me.
Speaker 3: Thank you, there's no the water. The water table has totally gotten. They call it juvenile, meaning it gets super aggressive because there's nothing slow. Yeah, there's nothing structuring the water. So when you look at where all that's happening, it's exactly where they're planning to put all these data centers. And because the lie is so strong, guess what all these data centers need. They need tons of energy.
Speaker 1: Yep, massive amounts of energy.
Speaker 3: So now they're doing rolling blackouts and all these things, or they're proposing rolling blackouts just to keep the lie going, to keep AI going, because we know the data centers themselves are so inefficient in processing all this data. And I'm like, my tagline on my YouTube channel is pyrolyzing data to wisdom because you can have all the data in the world and have zero wisdom exactly. And that's what AI is to me. It's just data aggregation, data aggregation with no wisdom. Yeah, but it takes so much energy because so much of the data is lies. Yeah, it lies all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, garbage in, garbage out.
Speaker 3: It hallucinates garbage in garbage out. That's why I hate lies.
Speaker 2: That's why I get like a little autistic about lies. Because once someone has that in their head, their decisions are based on that. And that's what AI does all the time. You put garbage into it. It can't filter it, you know, and then people make mistakes and I don't like when innocent people get tricked like that.
Speaker 1: Well, and people are gonna stop thinking for themselves. You're just gonna start using AI. That's going to be a big problem. Yeah, we're priority losing, you know, so many abilities.
Speaker 3: Like I find it. You can be really creative with it, like my wife think you can be. If you're a creator, you can really use AI to your advantage, like fox Day. But if you're somebody that is a regurgitator and you're using AI to regurgitate somebody else's stuff, you're really gonna have a problem. Because it's anyway.
Speaker 1: AI can definitely be useful. I wish it wasn't here, but since it is here, I'm like, okay, I need to learn how to use it.
Speaker 2: Right Yeah, but yeah, and you can tell what to do. But if you're the guy that's a sellout, you just got replaced.
Speaker 3: Definitely, Timmy Pool, Timmy Poole AI AI, I don't have.
Speaker 1: AI, Timmy Pool. Sorry Timmy pool is an issue. You only have ten grand a month, dude. A beanie bot, a beanie baby. We'll get a beanie baby and have AI.
Speaker 3: As my wife says fact Bot. He's a fact bot.
Speaker 1: A beanie baby in a rollerblade. Timmy Poole is a place just like that, dague.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're vacated. They're already saying like program me and now you know. The Devil's like, we got a better tool than you. Now, we don't need carbon anymore.
Speaker 3: Bud. It's your Jimmy Fallon joke. Bro, Jimmy which one, Oh the Jimmy Fallon Like where Almastian deal. He's like, yeah, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be like a famous.
Speaker 2: Guys like, oh yes, Jimmy Fallan, you will be famous as a tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah no way.
Speaker 2: So I get to like, no Beyonce, Oh that's cool man, Oh no, oh shit, oh no yeah yeah that's.
Speaker 1: All the talentless people just handed these jobs like the Berry Weiss is the fucking.
Speaker 3: Oh, the very wi dude.
Speaker 2: The craziest thing is when they choose to be less talented. Like I used to tour with Jimmy Fallon. I'm like, was he more talented, dude, I'm I'm not the best comedian, even though I am kind of now because they take money to suck, like I try really hard. But during the Caitlyn Jenner thing, I'm like, oh, I get absolutely. I'm like, you're taking money to suck, like, you're not making fun of Bruce Jenner cutting off his dad.
Speaker 1: That's like so obviously comedy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's why it's like, because I'm not gonna suck like, I won't take money to I think greatness is better than anything. And I'm watching all these people. Jimmy Fallon used to be like really talented, and I was like, hey, what's up with a gless no way? And You're like, dude, why why?
Speaker 1: And Fulbert was kind of funny. Then he's like doing the vaccine dance. Did that even though Colbert was.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean on that whole time. I mean that's when I stopped watching Stading Artist. I thought South Park was always so brilliant to me. And as soon as they were like they didn't do the obvious joke during COVID, yeah, I was like, and they got paid a billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Right, that's good hush money COVID really pissed me off. That's when I you know, I started following politics a little before then, but that's when we were just four. Yeah, and that's when Madroe Gray conspiracy theories are real. Like this is clearly an engineer designed definitely, you know, like I didn't even know there probably was a real virus, but it wasn't very strong, dude.
Speaker 3: And this is the thing like Agenda twenty one. When I read the White Papers in twenty ten, they had it mapped out.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. Explain this real quick to the audience.
Speaker 3: So Agenda twenty one is agenda for the twenty first century. That's what it stands for, and it's a plan to reduce carbon But the person that was showing me this was a US general and he what was he doing. He was buying land all in Central America trying to farm because he was like, dude, the food is going away, and he was hiring me. I was his attache to kind of go around and look at what farms were viable. He was an old man at the time. His name is General Bert Stubblebine, really nice man, and he took me under his wing and he was teaching me this Agenda twenty one. I had never heard of it, and he said, there's an accelerator in it called Agenda twenty thirty. And what they want to do is they want to force all these worldwide regulations through and there's a list of how they were going to do it. And the first thing that they were going to do is that they were going to make transportation very difficult. Essentially, why all the car companies nowadays are like dying on the vine is because of all the regulations they were going to make. They had this map of an Agenda twenty one of where they wanted the least amount of people, and it sucked for me living in Costa Rica because that was like dark Green, which was like they wanted the least amount of people. Yeah, like you were telling me about West World. They were like wanting, like you know, Central America to be like their Westworld. But like there was all these things where they were going to limit the amount of water that was available. They were going to start to overregulate or over regulate transportation, overregulate food because they knew that they just couldn't like go eliminate people. And then they said that we're going to get into child reproductive services and then increase the vaccine schedule, all those things like boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom. And so I was down there and I was like, I was like watching these things happen, just with the regulations, and Costa Rica was so in debt as a as a country, and.
Speaker 1: Their president debt too.
Speaker 3: Oh god, everywhere everybody, everybody is except for Iran and North Korea. That's why there enemies theyn't it makes you It makes you think Switzerland and Swiss.
Speaker 1: Exactly in debt too. Just makes no sense. Yeah, I've always asked like, whoo, who do you debt?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So so the whole thing I was watching all these regulations happen. I was watching Asinine as a builder, like we have to follow all this code.
Speaker 1: It gets so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And so I was just watching like, oh my god, nobody's going to be able to build. And then what they were doing was they were taking away grandfather clauses. So if you had an old building on a piece of property in the past, the grandfather clause, the new rules don't, well, they were taking that away. No way, So you had to retrofit these things, and how are you going to tell somebody.
Speaker 1: That's making then put my yes, who can't ford it?
Speaker 2: And so people resist, And last they don't have any food, right, you know that's why they want you to pay. That's why I'm always ringing the bell of like growing food, having your own community, like because they need that or else to fuck off?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it much extra money and work? Is it to all the regulations in the building a lot?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 1: It doubles the companion on what's hey, jeesus, it doubles things aren't affordable because there's it's.
Speaker 2: Not a sixty year mortgage. It's all good that you pass on to your next.
Speaker 1: Maybe we do a hundred year mortgage next, right, but at.
Speaker 2: Least you not a slave because that requires a whip because of Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I've personally never been in debt with houses about I mean, I've had fortunate. I was able to get big chunks of cash. I'm not cars house never.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have no debt and no credit card.
Speaker 1: So I went to buy a house and I couldn't get a mortgage on it because they're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that happened to me.
Speaker 1: To have a credit score, didn't have bad credit. They're like, because I paid it with cash, that means my credit would be good. It's like, no, you can't know. So I'm like, I'm kind of glad. I'm like, okay, buy all cash.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Because you're socially your social security is linked to a bond that is a debt note.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I have terrible credit, so that means you're a free Yeah. They call us freeloaders, that's what they call. That's term for us free liadh because a credit card paid off the first every every month.
Speaker 3: Yep. Absolutely, you're just using card debt.
Speaker 1: It's like thirty or something insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the lowest you can get. Aren't aware of.
Speaker 1: What are paying. They're just getting raped and interest.
Speaker 3: Right now, they're doing car lanes at seventy two months, they're doing all these things.
Speaker 1: What's the percentage in the car loans? It's pretty high thing too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is getting back to the Agenda twenty one thing. So many of the car companies are hemorrhaging right now really because they try to push that whole electric car thing for so long. The electric car thing is like the farce of the electric car thing is like, oh, it's it's a cleaner vehicle to run, which isn't the truth because you have so many conflict metals that are in it.
Speaker 1: That's why I hear the stuff in it is Actually it.
Speaker 3: Took so much energy to go get those conflict metals that when you look at the like when you do an environmental study for a structure, they talk about total embodied energy because total that's all it's the total embodied Electric cars are like ten x the total embodied energy of a regular car. That's crazy. Yeah, yeah, And so that's one of the things when you're building a new market, you have to build a faux demand so that then there's a push that will actually give you the clout to go ahead and invade these different areas or use weather modification to destroy certain areas, so you can take the minerals and you can take the all the things that.
Speaker 1: They were trying to go to war with Venezuela for no known reason. There must be something the w oh that makes no sense.
Speaker 3: Venezuela is known for the amount of precious metals and the oil oil. It's just like and there's probably ancient shit in there.
Speaker 2: If you know the top level guys like want to sward to a venge, you know, like the mythic.
Speaker 1: We would have one of those dope swords. I'm not gonna lie. Yeah, total, I'm probably not going to invade a country for it. But right like Trump ran on No New Wars and he's like, We're going to war with Venezuela, and Maga's like, yeah.
Speaker 3: There's two crazy studies that came from Yale in Harvard over the last few years. The first one was that I think it was a Yale professor he wrote this book called Bullshit Jobs, and he he said that like ninety five percent of jobs that are out there are totally worthless jobs. Yeah, and I've known that of working in the private in the in the corporate sector and like talking to higher ups in that. It was just like, these jobs are really just there for a tax benefit for the corporation. It's not that the people are actually doing anything and.
Speaker 1: I just sit around. It's usually a few people doing all the work.
Speaker 3: Right in the in God, what was the second study that came out that I was seeing that was just like it's just proving how this whole model that we're given from an economics perspective, is built with paper machet. It is. It is actually built to fail because like vox Day talks about, there's like zero productivity. Yeah, none are very very little productivity.
Speaker 2: Well that's why I think the purpose of NASA is is to take really high Q people and have them do nonsense.
Speaker 3: That's that's that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Get any good? Yeah, that things fall apart. There's no prodivity. It's like, yeah, the buildings don't last. Like even example, I don't like the old buildings like San Francisco. They built this giant area through the marine, you know, these amazing buildings, but they tore most them down, but a couple of them are still there during the World Fair and they're just like so much better built than anything today. It's like, why did they tear allegedly why do they take down a few, like, you know, neighborhoods of them.
Speaker 3: I'd laugh about the numbers, right because they talk about the Chicago's World Fair. Yeah, in the Chicago's Worldfair, they say there's a million a million square foot area. Well, where I grew up in South Florida, they built a saw grass mills mall in South Florida and that was the biggest building built in America and it was a million square feet. It took them four years. You walked into the saw Grass Mills Mall and everything looked like this, just you bear metal prown together. Yeah, yeah, my glass, you know, sheet metal. I mean it was cheap. It was cheaply built. And they're saying that they.
Speaker 1: Built with modern machinery.
Speaker 3: Everything that million square magnificent look magnificent with water pumps and like.
Speaker 1: It's just beautiful. Person electric It was all like electricity like two.
Speaker 2: Years and then they clarity seated it. Like how with the Ritual with the Devil in the White City where now there's the worst serial killer that's ever lived, is a number one selling book where he would lure people in and like do horrible things with trapdoors and say, like I was I was watching the I'm like, oh dude, they're totally just inserting this horror.
Speaker 3: That makes sense. Just seating things. Awesome, thanks man, Yeah, I really appreciate that because it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Polarity seating, Yeah makes sense. Yeah, it's like the the like during you know George Floyd a mass that says I can't breathe, like clarity seating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that puts you in the tension that that is the bookends. Yes, that is the bookends of it.
Speaker 2: There's a moon situation and something in the forties, in my opinion, allegedly. You know, you're like, this is the worst possible, this is the greatest possible, and there you are. You know, like during the AIDS epidemic, there was a diet pill called AIDS. Like during like there be a commercial like someone you know is dying of AIDS right now, just like magical Penis Johnson, right.
Speaker 3: The magic Johnson, Magic Johnson. And then it'd be like, have you taken AIDS? Oh yeah, you're looking really swim same time in the eighties and I showed it side by side.
Speaker 1: Look at that bullshit they pushed with AIDS, because clearly it's like not what they pushed on it. We were growing up like you're gonna get ages if you have sex, like straight people don't.
Speaker 3: That was like nine. I was scared to like play with my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah we were, Yeah, I was scared. I had a gay cousin. I was scared of him, had aide. It was just like you could pass anyway, you know, Scared to have sex.
Speaker 3: It's like it was.
Speaker 1: All just bullshit. Clearly it's coming from something different.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: My theory is they just took like really shame like guys that were partying really hard exactly. They made him get paranoid, and then they took AZT and dad.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's my cousin. Once he took a z T, that's when he saw that.
Speaker 2: Was doctor Fauci did act.
Speaker 1: Literally like doctor Fauci. He killed my fucking cousin. I watched him. He was totally fine as soon as he went the az T T. That's when he fucking despiraling.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and the spou is like, oh yeah, think about how much worse it would be if you weren't on AZT.
Speaker 1: He'd known he'd had AIDS for a couple of years, but he was avoiding it and finally goes, okay, I'm getting this AZT and then that's when he fell apart.
Speaker 2: He probably had a bad week. It's like, do you have like weird skin. It's like, yeah, you've been up three days banging guys in a steam room.
Speaker 1: You know, it's only gay people that gets it, and some black people can get it, but they might be like closet homosexuals, like magic Johnson or no, his magic yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but think about his name. His name is Magic Johnson and then Loue gainis.
Speaker 1: It so straight people just don't get it, but they will still like act like you're crazy if you say that. But it's okay. Show me one straight white person that's ever had AIDS. People will go, oh, Charlie Sheen is like, no, he had sex with Tranny's Yeah, Shanny shot up intervenious things.
Speaker 2: So, and I don't even know what AIDS is.
Speaker 3: It's an autoimmune dysfunction. It just meets your body exactly. I think it's just a reflection, like your body is like, oh, you want to die, so you're gonna That's what I think.
Speaker 1: So I think AIDS in Africa is totally different than AIDS.
Speaker 2: Dude, all the symptoms are different.
Speaker 1: Say you're crazy for saying this stuff, but so obvious.
Speaker 3: There was this incredible book and this is kind of cool, like with the whole water and carbon connection. There is Iranian doctors were helping the people in Africa that supposedly had AIDS and they found that what they were actually suffering from was mass dehydration.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so once again, like the AIDS, so it's so obvious their theory is complete bullshit, Like I'm crazy for saying that, but it's obviously just I guess there was a doctor who was challenging Fauci, but whenever there's a few times he'd be like booked on a show and he would get counseled and then Fauci to come on take appearance.
Speaker 1: They get the guy's name has a completely different theory of what AIDS is.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is internationally, there's thousands of other theories and it's always buried. Yeah, they're all buried to the North American you know populace.
Speaker 1: Which is obviously bullshit. Yes, you're gonna have sex and you're gonna catch AIDS. I mean you're probably the same generation right when I was just pushed, well.
Speaker 3: The whole thing was it. I mean, it's all about dopulation. They don't want babies, they don't.
Speaker 2: They want you afraid of sex.
Speaker 1: They want you scared of sex and wearing condoms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the less you shoot, the less you score.
Speaker 1: Well, STD things like all pretty much made up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that has to do a shame too, because I never had any shame and I never had any STD. Right, if there were STDs, I would.
Speaker 1: Have you know, and would they existed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then someone had have sex once and get like blisters all over there weed, And I'm like, if they were like raised Mormon and they like hate themselves, I'm like, I think it might be emotional.
Speaker 1: Probably they didn't believe I could get them, So I'm like, I don't believe they exist. How many how many catch ones?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they know like it's something like eighty five percent of symptoms that people present are psychosomatic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't believe. I didn't believe in COVID either. I never got it, Like you can't as I told me we were gonna get it, Like, I don't believe in it. How could I get it?
Speaker 3: There's no that works.
Speaker 1: I'm like, watch, yes it is.
Speaker 3: I got something that presented as COVID. But I think it was just because they turned the five G on. Like whe where I was in Costa Rica that we had a tower on the on the on the mountain right next to us, and they switched on five G and I I got like every symptom that you could imagine. That fight, But you felt leveled up though, right, didn't you say it was like a fair way through the three day fever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sicknesses can make you like strong, like way stronger.
Speaker 1: Really get sick. I got really fucking sick, like last week got some kind of like a poisoning or it was a terrible puke in for like twelve hour.
Speaker 3: Speaking of which, like you like I have activated carbon in his truck. Activated carbon, Like if you were to get toxic shock and you have something going on with your gut, take activated.
Speaker 1: Carbon, definitely try it. I want to keep talking. We have about ten more minutes. Also there's important things that you want to hit. We should yeah, yeah, probably can't beieve we've gone too long.
Speaker 3: It has been a great chat.
Speaker 1: So if there's any important movie just bullshit.
Speaker 3: But well you were talking about your frint with his gut and everything like that with a Gordon right overdid all the antibiotics? What the activated carbon does? It promotes probiotics.
Speaker 1: So yes, that's what you want to rebuild, like do the great raw milk and sometimes yeah.
Speaker 3: Or like you take an l rooterie like all these things. Those types of bacteria what they do is they're like little alchemists. And so when you see your gut with those little alchemists or you see the soil. With those alchemists, they can do something called transduction. They can turn something from one substance into a totally different substance. So one of the big lies that science has told us is like, hey, you're gold deficient, you need to take gold, or you're magnesium deficient, you need to take magnesium. But yet there's people that will have zero deficiencies in their body that don't have the substrates. But what they do have is they have the correct bacteria in their body. And so the reason why I got into the biochar with helping soil and helping our own gut biome was because you want to provide the environment that will allow all those bacteria to do the work for you. Because if you're out there trying to change all these different compounds, yeah, and resupply with all these different.
Speaker 2: And that's all central banking chasing. Like farming, you always need to buy stuff every year, versus permaculture, where it's like just let it work. You don't put any energy into.
Speaker 3: It, And that's they don't want They call it permaculture is because there's always a net positive in it and because there's like a profit. Like any business that doesn't profit, it's not going to survive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't, you know, unless you unless you're already making money. The other way you can create business not making money.
Speaker 3: And so when you when you make the environment that allows the actual probiotic or the thing to actually constantly make more than what is needed, then in a way you could see it's it's like a self profiteering generator. And in that you're you're blessed with more and more abundance over and over and over again. That's yeah. And so that's like really how we stay resilient. Like all this to me was like my training and how to.
Speaker 1: Be resilient, like all new and interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if your gut is right, literally like you can handle anything your guts like a brain, it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the nerves, your gut feeling you get like a gut instinct people, or if something starts like feeling off on your gut, Like I always pay really pay attention to those things.
Speaker 2: That's why a lot of Jay's have irable ball syndrome. That's so true, Yeah, because they're so anxious. That's why I always want to free them from the spell.
Speaker 3: They kicking me off stuff totally.
Speaker 1: You're just trying to free them and instead they call you an anti semite.
Speaker 2: Totally and they're like you're an anti semi excuse me, I gotta shit in my pants.
Speaker 3: Terrible, that's so bad, it's so great. Well that's sure, has Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have five our bans on a bullshit. I was, oh, yeah, totally okay. So there's anything important you wanted to hit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if people are like wanting to like really get their farm going, like I don't know how you and it does work. It raises yields.
Speaker 2: That's why I get so pumped about this, dude, because it's like it's really good ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like the things that I do, like literally I do, Like I have three things that I do. I make biochart and I can also put biochart in buildings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the it stops CMS.
Speaker 3: It stopped, it stops all the microwave free.
Speaker 1: So basically if I wanted to do a huge garden, that that's when that becomes important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can do up to like half of your soil.
Speaker 1: I thut not doing that, but if I ain't having the future, if I.
Speaker 3: Did, oh absolutely, Yeah, Like my my biggest, my biggest. I guess you'd say Fan who has this massive Durian farm in Costa Rica. He grows huge bamboo and Durian like. He is upwards of like sixty five percent of his soil mixes with biochar.
Speaker 2: Wow, yea even less though it still works in a good way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it will, it will. It's almost like in a terrain.
Speaker 2: You're like given a condo and be like a condom minium building and being like who wants to move in? And then you add some more stuff to it, like some good animal manure and some good carbon is like gold.
Speaker 3: What do you use for your place? Because you grow a lot of I'm so into making soil. I'm like obsessed with soil. Yeah, that's cool, bro.
Speaker 2: Manure pack of manor you can put right in without even breaking down. It's pure nitrogen. And then you have all the greens getting broken down.
Speaker 1: It's just like you been to Owen's place. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The worms, like all the red wigglers.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad you took that on. Dude, worms are I mean, the the worm castings are insane. It's so funny because I mentioned that to you and like just a little hit no me.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm like you, I'm like, oh yeah, I just got a thousand worms.
Speaker 3: I'm like a worm guy. Now I'm like I'm now.
Speaker 2: Gonna And it's like, really, is just like I got obsessed with worms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we obsess things. We're not careful.
Speaker 3: No, but it's that's good.
Speaker 1: But like a lot of people, they just also autistic and shit, but we're like successive because.
Speaker 3: We yeah, exactly, it run with it. So the thing is.
Speaker 1: Exactly we have disorders. But it's like I get shit done.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I feel like people call it a disorder because they're lazy liars. Yeah, I'm like, dude, I get pumped about things and then like everyone said, oh you can't farm.
Speaker 3: You don't how many people have gotten mad at you for being joyous.
Speaker 2: It's literally that's what it is.
Speaker 3: People get mad at joy because joy is the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 1: You're saying too much Owes too much fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, near the same way. I mean the same when you get pumped to like disprove a spell that.
Speaker 3: I'm joyously doing it.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. Like when it booked him, so many people were like, oh, you and Owen are gonna clash, he's chance don't do oh and and even like Richard yesterday was like, uh, really surprised they liked you a lot.
Speaker 3: I think it's after that. It's the people that are.
Speaker 2: Up to some ship that freak out about me. And it's not that they're always like, oh, don't listen to a word he says, I promise I didn't kill a kitten. You know, they're always like trying to hide that, like if you go down the list and I don't have to, But there's like people that I'm like, oh, that's why. It's because like you were doing crazy shit and I just am like, hey, didn't that guy just kill a kitten?
Speaker 1: It's like ah, or or couldn't open a pickle jar?
Speaker 3: Oh dude he shot fired.
Speaker 2: No, he he does like blow up frogs and ship like I that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: It's so animals because that's like fractal. It's fractal.
Speaker 2: It means that you like your statistic like you cause pain because you can, like it's disgusting to me, at.
Speaker 1: Least build open a fucking pickle jar, going to be evil exactly.
Speaker 2: They give me a damn pickle there, Andrew.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Where can people find you? Owen, You're well.
Speaker 2: I have hundreds of jars of pickles, but they can ladle that TV. I'm doing a whole series called How to Slay a Wizard where a lot of chapters are about the stuff we're talking about today. I like to get people tools where they're like, oh, that's what that is.
Speaker 1: You're too extreme for YouTube, You're not allowed there.
Speaker 2: No, I can't even just play classical piano. I think it was because I was so early in the wave, kind of like with Richer, where they're like they might just have like a rule now where they're like, no, you can't be.
Speaker 1: He was really impressed with your piano playing piano, but he's yeah, great piano player.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's awesome. I teach piano.
Speaker 2: If anybody wants some more in piano courses dot own Benjamin dot com. That's right, Glasgow piano.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because people always talk about the glory days, I'm like, you know, it's like, oh, white people did bach' like you want to learn? They're like no, I'm watching porno's and.
Speaker 1: I'm jerking out because the Jews made me watch these pornos make me.
Speaker 3: It makes me jerk it. It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: But that's the most embarrassing addiction, Like I have a real addiction like fucking sex or a porn addiction, Like come on, man.
Speaker 3: Like even math is productive. Yeah, like at least you know, let's take you at least to like collacting copper, get some work done.
Speaker 1: And jerking often by having Sexuary addicted to.
Speaker 2: That Andrew losing minerals. That's like your jiz literally has ship, like selenium and ship, and it's hard to replace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after having sexual lots at least like stealing their power, not like processes having Like, God, do.
Speaker 2: You think there's a chance that the whole horn jerk movement was to get rid of our mineral Like are they that meticulous?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? I think so too, dude. No, No, this is definitely to lower the birth count. It's like one, yeah, scary everybody with the AIDS epidemics, and then two then you make it safe. Sex is a lone sex, dude.
Speaker 2: And I was telling someone that and I couldn't believe they'd never put this together. They're like, yeah, me and you know me and Brittainy, you're having a hard time having a kid. I'm like, yeah, maybe you should stop jerking off, and it's like, that's not related.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yes, you're draining that come from your balls. Yes, you're trying to get a woman pregnant. You don't think that's related that. It's like, oh, I'm like, dude, that's of course. It's lowering your sperm count. You're draining your sperm. Yeah, you're like taking a cup of water, go like this. Yeah. And also, like on an energetic level, if you're married to a woman and then you're you're giving your attention to some other woman, You're you're cheating on your what, well.
Speaker 2: You start like a feedback loop too, You're you're actually cheating your wife with a guy and it's you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's for us.
Speaker 2: I've thought about that before.
Speaker 3: I'm like, dude, I've like jerked myself off, like I've dripped a dude off. That's true. It's fussing literally gay cock in your hand. That's yeah. Talk like I actually like really no talk, it's mine. But it's like that's gay, that's funny, it's borderline.
Speaker 1: It's like iffy, yeah, iffy, touch someone else's contact.
Speaker 3: I mean that's way gayer.
Speaker 2: That helped me like quit like whack, And it was just being like, dude, I am I gonna like jerk off a guy right now, Like I like those little tricks like yeah, I also like look up what happens to a lot of porn stars that will get you to stop watching?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 2: So just a lot of them commit suicide and ship you're like, you know, just get sad definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, you get very perverse and then your sperm goes out.
Speaker 1: Start trying weirder.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 1: If you're having too much sex, it can be a bad thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, allegedly.
Speaker 1: That's when I think it's a good time to wrap. So this is great people. Yeah, definitely hope be where to find you and both of you?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so I'm if you guys want to biochart, you can buy that black old biochart dot com. Also my all my social media, My podcast is the Biochrisma podcast. I'm at Biocharisma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can take you can't find him anywhere. He's fucking canceled.
Speaker 2: So I'm making my way back a little though. Yeah why didn't they laugh? On iTunes? If you want just the but then waddle that TV. Yeah awesome and I'm on Rumble too, so thanks to people.
Speaker 1: Do they allow you on Rumble on surprise?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, it was that wave. I think I set out a wave in the ether and they were like, fuck that guy. You think about how many things I was introducing to people back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely Spenter, wasn't he so surprisingly?
Speaker 2: Like not the good It was super funny. He just reminded me of dudes I've like done sketches with and show, So.
Speaker 1: That's why he's Everyone's telling me, oh, those two aren't gonna work together, but I'm like, I don't know, I know them both. I think they will.
Speaker 2: They don't cancel people because they're not fun to be around.
Speaker 1: That's true, Yeah, they don't. Yeah, they don't need to cancel the guys that are just like hateful and stuff.
Speaker 3: That's now.
Speaker 2: They want you to embarrass yourself.
Speaker 3: If you enjoy, you're dangerous to them. Yeah. And if you're intelligence and I get joy like from everything that Yeah, you know, it's like crazy, especially from hanging out. I love hanging, just hanging.
Speaker 1: That's why we're supposed to read the podcast. We're just still going because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I just love riff it would do it? You know, and yeah, they get mad at that, don't they really do. They're like, why are you happy? I have a fucking yacht and I'm not happy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I don't know, man, maybe because you're evil?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe because you're really offering the blood of children, because that fucking bites people back.
Speaker 2: You can't just be like evil to people. Like your soul knows what you're doing, you know that.
Speaker 3: Which was witness said.
Speaker 1: You know, we're not none of us are perfect, but we want to mostly be doing good, helping help friends, and shit feels good and like totally, I couldn't imagine always trying to backstab people and doing conniving ship. I always want to you knowho, So I people have a scarcity mindset, like if there's a sponsor, I'll try to get for everyone if I can. I want us all to grow together. You get that people they want to be the most famous guy in the group and the most rich guy.
Speaker 3: In the It doesn't even work that way. It's all about being good to people. Yeah, and you can.
Speaker 2: Make mistakes or hurt people, and I mean they like like to hurt people.
Speaker 3: They like to Yeah, they're like, oh yeah, look you're you're you're You're like scared now, aren't you. That's such a weird world. That's why I don't.
Speaker 2: I think the purest anti Semitism is just being very productive and happy because it.
Speaker 3: Drives them technically full of the Holy Spirit. And that is anti Semitiny.
Speaker 2: Because if you hate him enough, they start drinking off.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's true. They're like I knew it, Mommy said, completing the gay loop.
Speaker 1: They had porn and uh in Israel because it was so popular, like Nazi porn from that so popular in Israel they had to ban it.
Speaker 3: Speaking all that makes sense, I would believe that he's their daddy. It's that whole thing that we were talking about with the Devil and Miss Jones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're inverted. They like love that ship like they wanted them that, you know, they want to be the doll guy with blonde hair with not a giant nose.
Speaker 3: Like it's not like they're you know, they're like mad about it. That's so true. The fucking too can sam with you know.
Speaker 1: Let's raffle was a joke you told last night when you say it's always good every time.
Speaker 2: Which, well, well to Richard Spencer. I told him that uh. I was like, dude, my Charlottesville joke was that. I was like, what was that. I'm like, oh man, I love black people so much. And I looked up, like, what kills the most amount of black people in the world. It turns out it's malaria. And then I looked up how do you catch malaria? And it's mosquitoes. So me and all my friends got all these tiki torches and we wanted to look like we really respected them, so we were like pressed khakis and we went marching and it was fun because he got to like he was just laughed. I'm like, dude, how crazy is it that that's the guy that did that? I think, you know, you know, that was one of the ones that got me kicked off Patreon. It was that in the me too joke Me Too.
Speaker 1: The guy thought it was here, the guy thought it was funny that did it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's just like it's just yeah. And the cool thing about that, dude is he understands like literary irony. It's just the audience knows something that I don't know, which creates like energy, it creates comedy. I'm just being like an engineer about it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great show. Thank both of you guys. We'll do this again.
Speaker 3: Nice body chair.
Speaker 1: It's just some I don't I don't have to beat owing up eating Bring me some of the bombs.
Speaker 3: That was a plast man.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, I'm demonetized everywhere, so if you want to support me and the podcast, go to fight back podcast dot com and you can buy some cool merch like the shirt I'm wearing now.