Speaker 1: You're waking up fifth in the morning.
Speaker 2: Kiss seven one, Hi, Good morning, Good morning. What is the current state of bachelorette parties in Cincinnati in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 1: Where are are.
Speaker 2: We still doing the big trips? Are we going places? Are we doing local? Are we even doing them? If you're getting married? What is the current state of bachelorettess in this city? Because the last one I went on when I was a maid of honor, it was like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: And we did Cabo. We spent thousands on that trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bacheloret is the keyword that you're gonna need for the Cincinnati tiki boat passes coming up here in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: Bachelorette party is the keyword.
Speaker 2: So I got this talk back, and I'm wondering, is she a loan or is this happening quite a bit across the tri state? Still here we go, let's get some advice.
Speaker 3: Good morning. Recently went to a bachelor party, so I'm looking for feedback. I'm not in the wedding. It was a Thursday through Sunday. I had to pay the full cost for all four days, even though I just went Saturday morning and slept over and left Sunday morning, So ideally it cost me a seven hundred dollars day on for hanging out at the Boscher party on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you for the talk back with Tiff. You two can do the same thing. The microphone is in the top right hand corner when you lock into the show on the iHeartRadio app. Okay, seven hundred bucks for one day. No, I think you've got.
Speaker 4: A real We've gotten to a point. And look, I've been in plenty of weddings and it's always fun. But we've gotten to a point where we're doing too much. I think. I mean, Cabo's crazy again, so fun, so special. I get that it's like a big deal, but I think we also need to normalize not being upset if someone can't go because they can't afford it, because it's Cabo.
Speaker 2: Bobby's our social media direct If you're wondering who that voice is, when's the last bachelor party you went on? How much did you spend on that? Where was it local?
Speaker 4: My sisters was last summer in New Orleans. My best friend I'm the man of honor and it is in Hawking Hills.
Speaker 2: I've been How much is a Hawking Hills trip and you're going to not not very expected, not expensive. Are you going for a couple of nights? Yes, I'm very excited. Well, we just got a caller from our last hour that said that, like, she's going on a bachelorette trip, then she's pregnant and she's going to a music festival. Now listen, you know my stance, especially in the last couple of summers.
Speaker 1: My tab on life is wide open.
Speaker 2: So if someone were to say, hey, spend seven hundred for a day, I would probably do it. But what what would how? What would you tell the bride? Five one, three, seven, four nine, one oh seven one. We'll get you on the air next Good morning. You're waking up with TIF in the morning on Kiss one oh seven one. Your chance to stamp your sincey summer passport with the Cincinnati Tiki Boat passes coming up here in a few minutes with the keyword bachelorette. You don't forget me if my brain was short circuiting a little bit on our last conversation because I was up late for Cassius. So would you spend seven hundred dollars on a single day or night for something? Do you love someone enough in your life to do that. I think fun is a luxury sometimes for people. And we got this talk back. If you're just walking into the conversation for the first time, let me catch you up to speed.
Speaker 3: Good morning. I have an upcoming bachelor att party in a couple of weeks and I just wanted to get the feedback. I can only attend for one day, but I'm still being accountable to pay for all four days? Is that fair? Should I go? So? Ideally? This is going to cost me a seven hundred dollars a day.
Speaker 2: Let's go right to our phone lines. Good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 5: I would tell her, let's go, because you only live once and.
Speaker 2: I'm here for the girls.
Speaker 5: I liked the.
Speaker 3: Vibe ready to do it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you're ready to do it right now, my gal. Yeah, what's going on in your world? Nothing much?
Speaker 5: We are just hanging out.
Speaker 3: We we live out here in.
Speaker 5: Florence and we aren't doing much. We're probably going to go to a.
Speaker 1: Water park today.
Speaker 5: We're actually on our way out to watch my husband get catched for his unit with the Army.
Speaker 2: No look at that, We'll tell send him, send him my regards and well wishes and thank you and thank you for your service. And I didn't get your name, Lisa, thank you so much for the call. I disagree. I think she should go.
Speaker 4: I think she should go, but there's no way I would ask someone to pay the full price that there can.
Speaker 2: Only go for. What do you think this falls on the bride? Absolutely? Okay, Uh, well, here's what we're gonna do. Five one, three, seven, four nine one o seven one collar ten. I'm stamping her since summer passport with the tiki boat. Maybe you can just go on the boat for the back. Say, there we go. You're waking up with sip in the morning seven to one.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping you have a keyword from me bachelorette party. Congratulations your collars, and I am stamping your sincey summer passport.
Speaker 1: You're going on the Cincinnati tiki boat.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 5: I have always wanted to go out.
Speaker 2: Ah yay, All right, Well good for you gal. You got the luck on your side and you're gonna have a cool breeze on your face.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: What's your name? What neighborhood?
Speaker 1: You waking up with me and Rachel And I'm at work in Finnytown.
Speaker 2: Rachel, thanks for having me on in the office on the app. I appreciate that, and thanks for listening to Tip in the morning.
Speaker 5: Thanks absolutely, thank you.
Speaker 2: So what would your advice be for our talkbacker? Do you think she should go for the day?
Speaker 5: I mean, that's an expensive day. I couldn't even afford the actual full four days, so me, I wouldn't be able to. It wouldn't be fitting into.
Speaker 3: My lifestyle at the moment.
Speaker 5: But I mean, hey, if she could afford it, I guess live it up.
Speaker 2: I was saying, I think fun has become a luxury as of late.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I heard you say that, and I'm like, it is definitely a luxury for me.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for the call. Congrats on the tickets. If you are just walking into the conversation for the first time this morning, first of all, welcome. If you took an l on these passes, I'll have them again tomorrow for our Friday show. At eight thirty, we got to talk back with Tiff from someone that said I was invited to a bachelorette party. I can only go for one of the four days, but I'm still expected to pay the seven hundred dollars that everyone else is paying for the entire trip? What do I do?
Speaker 1: What do I say? No one wants to spend seven hundred dollars on a day?
Speaker 2: Would I do it?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: Bobby Ura, absolutely not. Okay, good morning. You're on the air, So I would just say absolutely not exactly.
Speaker 5: I think now with today the pressure that people are feeling from the inflation, and with the way that things cost and how pretty much, how people feel like there's a lot of pressure with their wages not going up and prices of homes up, cars going up. I think it depends on the time. And sorry, I'm like walking to work.
Speaker 2: That's okay, Well, thank you for fitting me into your morning. I got the gist of what you're saying, though. What's your name? What neighborhood you waken me up? Waking up with?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Or where are you going right now?
Speaker 5: My name's Katie and I work downtown.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the call, Katie, I appreciate you. Thanks for having me on on the app. I have a good day.
Speaker 1: We're split kind of.
Speaker 4: I think you're the only one that's ridiculous. I think I would say something. I would be like, hey, since I'm only going for one day. I don't think it's fair that I have to pay the full price.
Speaker 2: Well, you're probably better at conflict resolution than I am.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe resolution. I do not like confronting people.
Speaker 2: No, but we're living.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: I think I am probably one of the only ones that would do that because my tab on life is open pretty wide right now. But I'm in a different position. I don't have a child, I don't have I live in an apartment, you know, I don't I don't have all these other things that people have. But seven hundred for four days, we can both agree that's fine.
Speaker 4: Seven hundred for four days, yeah, yeah, yeah, but for one day?
Speaker 2: No, No, not fair. Okay, Well, we're commercial free for a little bit longer. If you wouldn't mind hanging out, I'll trade you. If you could trade me a couple of minutes, i'll trade you. The three things you need to know to get your day started in Sinci