Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out Going Deeper. I'm your host, Matt, and I've got a great show playing for you tonight. You'll know my next guest from her appearances on such websites as fill upmimm dot com and mom Wants to Breed dot com. You find links to all of our social media in the episode description as always, but I want to recommend you check out her only fans at Tiffany Madison Tiffany spelled with an I because it's cute. Ladies and gentlemen, join me and welcoming the very sexy Tiffany Madison. Tiffany, how are you tonight?
Speaker 2: I am doing good. How are you not bad?
Speaker 1: Not bad at all? I'm so intrigued by you. When your PR manager was like, I got this girl, Tiffany Madame, I checked you out. I love one thing I read about you, which hopefully we'll get to. But can you take me through your journey into the adult entertainment industry whatever form it was, whether it was dancing first or camming or whatever, when was the first time You're like, you know what, I look fucking good and I can make money by putting it out there. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I started dancing around like nineteen years old. Yeah, so I started in Vegas. It was a fully new strip club, and then I kind of went from there. I started doing I danced for a long time. I still dance. I do feature dancing mostly sometimes, you know, club appearances here and there, mostly features at Sapphire sejevous like that. Then during COVID, I started shooting some content, started doing only fans. I had only fans right before COVID, but I started getting more into it during COVID because there wasn't much else to do s Yeah, and then from there to porn.
Speaker 1: Sure. So I've talked to a lot of strippers recently, or girls who started out and stripping first. I say this every time, and the people are gonna kill me for repeating this, but I think strippers are like the greatest salespeople in the world, because yes, you are selling you know, your time, whatever. It's a great product to be selling, essentially, But you also have guys who go in knowing like I'm not spending I'm just gonna buy a drink, sit with my friends. My favorite thing in the world is when I hear a story about a girl going. Guy was sitting there told me he was just buying drinks and then on his third trip to the ATM and I'm just like, oh I love that. Oh that's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you know? What your best night was? Dancing? And do you know was it related to anything? Was it a feature dancer that came in or was it just a night when people were losing it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: By my best night, I made about ten thousand dollars. This is in Vegas, but it was it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't anything really special going on that night. It was just like this couple.
Speaker 4: That wanted me and my girlfriend and we just like kept going like hour after hour after hour, and they're paying a lot, you know, per hour, they're paying like one thousand dollars. So it just ended up being like hour after hour and then getting kipt on top of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you just but I mean, do you go home and you're just like, oh my, all right. I'll tell a weird story. When I was a little kid, there was an older girl and we were all playing like truth or dare or whatever, and she took her top off and she was probably like five years older than me. When I was little, every day after that. Including now I'm thirty six years old, I think, man, it would be cool if that happened again. Was there Did you go home from that night with all that cash in your pocket and you just go, fuck man, if this did you have any wild like calculations like if I could do this, maybe like like once a week I could retire by blah blah blah. Or was it just you don't count your stars, you don't look ahead. You just kind of go, great night, We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I kind of go with the flow because every night's different, you know, I vary. Some nights are really good, some knights are slow when you're Nancy.
Speaker 2: So I just kind of go with the flow.
Speaker 4: But I was like thinking about it, I'm like, if I have more of these nights, I could just buy a card cash like you know, end up saving for some properties and things like that.
Speaker 1: There's a meme going around on Twitter right now with a girl showing how much money she made dancing over the week, right and it's the first night, it's like three grand. Second night, Oh it's a slow night. I only made eighteen hundred. I think at the end of the week she worked six days, did not work the seventh day, she had fifteen thousand. And it's so funny watching the reactions to the two thing on Twitter. Half the people are just like the girls are going fuck, yeah, yeah, get it, go make money. And then there's some real in cell dudes on there who are like, see, this is terrible because you're setting her up for a few No, no, no, no no, there is no time when it's terrible to make fifteen thousand dollars in a week. That's just right.
Speaker 2: There's there's no time for that.
Speaker 1: Very few things that you could ask me to do for fifteen thousand dollars a week that I'd say no to. Okay, so right it is. It is definitely tempting and tantalizing. But what are some of like the downsides of of Like if you were talking to a girl who's eighteen years old who wants to come in and start dancing, now, what are you telling them in terms of things to watch out for or ways to plan or anything like that? Because you you are a veteran dancer, which is probably I consider that anyone who danced more than two years would you be a veteran dancer? I feel like you guys pick up skills and just kind of understand what the job is. So what would you tell a what do they call them baby strippers?
Speaker 4: I would I'm sorry, no, I'm You're fine. I would say, just be very careful to get involved with because the thing is like in the Shrip club, that's like you're kind of getting people from.
Speaker 2: All walk to black.
Speaker 4: You know, you get girls some girls, some of them are great people, some of them are not.
Speaker 2: Some of them have all three area motives.
Speaker 4: I would say, be very careful with the girls, and be very careful with the customers as well.
Speaker 2: Like not just go with any customer me, don't stop.
Speaker 4: Dancing because there's a lot of guys that come in and they want to do like the captain save a hosting. I suggest not doing that because it's like I feel like you always have to start over and they start dancing again and then and you know, just being careful overall. Be careful for your safety, make sure no one's following you home.
Speaker 2: Things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great advice. And how about how about money wise? Save put stuff away?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely save it because it's not going to be there forever. Like I mean, you might be doing great like one year and then and then it starts slowing down. Or you might have a great month and then the next month is slow. It's you know, it's always better to try to save as much as possible.
Speaker 1: Yourself, but maybe don't go fucking crazy about it, right.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, because some girls, like when they're new, they'll start and they'll just buy like all the designer stuff, and then it's like they blow like thousands and thousands of dollars on designer stuff and then it ends up being you know, slow for them a couple of months later, and then they're sitting there like, well, I don't have much money, but I have all these Bryner.
Speaker 1: Bat you know, sure, sure, sure, And then you got to then you're up against a wall where you're like, do I fucking post these on eBay? Like three months ago, a year ago, I was crushing it at the club, and now I'm like, yeah, ebaying my coach bags. That's a yeah, that's not a good feeling. Do you have a go to for outfits? A go to website or fashion? Because I brought this up recently. It seems like I'm getting killed in sheen ads in like everything I do She and Shine. However, you say that, Yeah, do you have a go to that you like? Cause you don't. I assume you don't want to go too high end in terms of dancing clothes, because it's it's like a work uniform. Basically, you're gonna wear it out, but you also don't want to you don't want it falling up. Well, maybe you do want it falling apart on stage. Uh, what do you have a go to?
Speaker 4: My go to is Bubblegum, the brand dot com. They're they're definitely might go to, but I go sometimes. I go to Hustler, Hustler Hollywood. Sometimes I get Sheen outfits. When I first started dancing, she wasn't around, sure, so we would always just get likes the outfits.
Speaker 2: But I mean, yeah, sometimes.
Speaker 4: You know, they get ripped or things happen, But yeah, she she is good to have some here and there, But I feel like it's also nice to have quality outfits as well.
Speaker 1: For sure. For sure. So what I read about you that I liked so much was from a young age. I believe maybe this is correct, maybe it's just total bullshit. Uh you want it to be in Playboy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: True? Okay, when did it. When does that come to you? At what age do you think?
Speaker 4: Probably I'm fourteen or fifteen, because I was watching you know, the reality show Girl next Door, and I just like loved it.
Speaker 2: I love their whole look. I just I loved everything about it. So I was like, I want to get into plateboy. When I turn.
Speaker 1: It just felt glamorous to you? Right, yes?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 1: Let me ask, and please don't give me any details. Did you did you grow up with money or grow up without money? In the comfortable, totally.
Speaker 2: Mid class whatever you'd like to tell you.
Speaker 1: I always wonder if girls who I don't wonder it's got to be a fact. Girls who you know. I feel like rich girls don't get into this because they have so many other options in this and that, but they also don't want to put in like the hard work behind stuff. So many richy high end. Now that's not everyone, that's a generalization. But when I find like middle class girls who grew up middle class or grew up these are people who are grinders, and I really really respect that. Did you realize how much work? I don't know, so let me ask. I don't know. At what level do you have a social media manager currently. No, okay, no, did you realize how much work was going to go into all of that shit when you were like? Maybe you did, but I had no idea how much work you girls.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize it's going to be that much work because see, when I was just dancing, like when I was like first started, I dance like the day of the week, right, and that's all that's hard.
Speaker 2: But you know, now I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm focused more on the online work and the social media stuff, and it is a lot more work than what I imagine. You know, it's a lot of just like you know, you're editing, you're posting, and that.
Speaker 2: Sort of thing. A lot harder than what I imagined.
Speaker 1: I would say, any girl that is going to go to college that does want to eventually do porn, go take like film classes like shit on how to edit or do grow shops, right, I mean to me, it just seems like or even take them at a community college those basics are so time consuming too. In less, yeah, like a real hang of it.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I've always said you girls, all of you individually, need to find one nerd that you can like show a tit to and be like cut this for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, true, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I'll do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, because like right now, I pay for someone to edit my video, you know, show.
Speaker 1: My titty and it's all good. Yeah, Nerdier, I didn't someone like that. I went to film school. I promise you they exist. What I was going to ask, when did all right you wanted to become a Playboy modo ever since you were little? And then when did your dream come true?
Speaker 4: So I actually gone to Tessler magazine first, Okay, yeah, I applied for both.
Speaker 2: I got into Hustler in December twenty sixteen.
Speaker 4: Then I got into Playboy in Playboy Sweden in twenty twenty March twenty twenty, and then I got into Playboy again Playboy Benlin in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: So is like the final boss in this thing? Like the ultimate? What is it? Playboy US?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 1: Are you good? Have you hit your My goal?
Speaker 2: Like my next goal is I really want to get into Penthouse?
Speaker 4: Okay, and House is the next magazine I want to get into because I haven't gotten into Penthouse.
Speaker 2: Yet, and I feel like I don't know it's still around, like I see it on their Instagram and stuff. It looks like they're they're doing pretty good. Their content's great.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, yeah, yeah, okay, So that's so you constantly, it seems like, have escalating goals, which is a positive thing. You know, so many people can get like stuck in the mud and just kind of I'm making money, I'll go out and do that. When you moved more towards the online world, right, how much of a change was that for I guess it was it was required because you said it was during COVID. Did your club shut down or did it just get so ridiculous You're like, I can't dance in a mask all day?
Speaker 2: Like, oh, it got shut down for nine months.
Speaker 4: So I was dancing at Sapphire and sparent Rhino and Vegas both were shut down for late nine months. Then I started coming out to California and at Orange County and in San Diego the clubs were open, but I did, you know, go back into dancing. But the clubs are just different, you know than Vegas. Like Vegas is obviously like they have the best clubs, I feel, and then Orangetownty and San Diego is able to dance, but you did have to wear a mask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so silly. Uh, no political opinion, it's just you know, was you know she's naked except for this over here? I get that, but still did you? All right? So Spearmint, Rhino and Sapphire are like the clubs. It seems like, yeah, did you just walk in and get us spot there or did you have to start somewhere smaller, you know, and work your way up to the big time?
Speaker 2: I started some more smaller. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The first club I worked at fully nude. They started alcohol, but you could be. It was the only club in Vegas. It's fully nude and it starts alcohol and you can be eighteen and over and work there. So I started there first, and it's, you know, a smaller club, which I'm glad I started there because Sapphire's Burnt Rhino would have been way too intimidating and overwhelming for.
Speaker 1: Me to start at, right right, Yeah, okay, So he said girls can be eighteen plus, full nude and drinking. Was that at all a rowdy club or was it like everyone was cool, We're just happy to be here.
Speaker 2: Some of the customers will get rowdy. Yeah, and the VIP is more so yeah, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Yeah? What rules? I'm in Jersey and our rules are kind of weird over here. What rules do they have in Vegas? Is in terms of dancing? Is it like alcohol but top I'll tell you what is in Jersey. I think in Jersey it is topless byob full nude, no alcohol, something along those lines.
Speaker 4: Sorry, go ahead, Oh okay, So in Vegas it's topless with alcohol or nude with no alcohol. But then the first club I worked on was an exception because they got grandfather in and it was an older club that opened in nineteen sixty nine. Got so they were able to do, you know, alcohol fully nude, but the girls are under twenty one, would have to wear wristband.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, all right, we are going to take a quick break and we'll be right back. My guest today, the lovely Tiffany Madison Tiffany with an Eye. You can check out links to all of our social media in the episode description, and I want you please go sign up for her only fans OnlyFans at Tiffany Madison again, tiff A n I Madison. We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: If you have that gotta finish feeling that just won't quit. Would mistress be disappointed in the seed you've spilled. Now might be the time to try gun tracks. Goon Tres, the first clinically tested YWF two ejaculate inhibitor, allows Mommy's pay pigs to pound all day without the complications of post nut clarity. Side effects include loss of income, loss of home, loss of family, backed up, prostate homicidal rage, and dry basketball shorts. So if you're a quick shooter with a family that you're ready to ignore, help to your doctor and see if goon Treks is right for you. Gun Tracks, keep it in all night and get back to gooning for a Goddess. Brought to you by your Worst Friend dot Com.
Speaker 6: Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday, This Tuesday. Come on down to your Worst Friend dot com arena and see glam Slam. Come see all of your favorites, including pi Nelius, Thyrulium and Pancreosa. What happens when Ovarium leaves their homeworld to clash with the Beast himself? Test Asaurus sex. Go to your Worst Friend dot com now for tickets.
Speaker 1: All right, and we're back with my guest, Tiffany Madison. Tiffany Madison on Only Fans, Make sure you check it out. You know we drive subscribers to the only fans I think currently as of the time of this recording, it's free, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm my only fans is free?
Speaker 1: Right now? Go sign what is it question? Go sign up? Please? Beautiful girl here working hard? Hey, now we're gonna play a really weird game that you're either gonna be fucking awesome at or terrible at because I'm Terribley. Okay, let's play lude letters. Your letter is all of your answers must begin with the letter M. And because you are a gorgeous, world famous porn star, I'm gonna give you sixty nine seconds to do this. It's gonna begin at of course, it's gonna begin at the end of my first question. So okay again, everything you say, everything out of your mouth, has to be.
Speaker 2: An M M okay.
Speaker 1: Three two Name a sex position.
Speaker 2: Or act missionary.
Speaker 1: Okay, name something to drink.
Speaker 2: Mocha perfect.
Speaker 1: Name a body part to come on now, name a female name.
Speaker 4: Mary, name corn website, oh manys you go.
Speaker 1: Name a fashion brand Chino. Okay. Something you like about a male performer.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm male Santama.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Sama, look at me, look at me? There you go twenty seconds off. Uh, name a food brand, Donald perfect, name a celebrity you would fuck? Ten seconds left.
Speaker 2: With an m.
Speaker 1: Three Fox, Okay, nine out of ten phenomenal. Okay, yeah, I'm I'm gonna be having people compete against each other. You don't have to come back just putting videos next to each other. So for a tiebreaker. According to ia FD dot com, which is the Internet Adult Film Database dot com, it's like IMDb except for porn. As of this recording, how many male performers have you worked with? Total? Guess it's going to be like whoever's closest? So I understand.
Speaker 2: So mainstream or good?
Speaker 1: Great question? Great question? Mainstream, mainstream and website?
Speaker 2: Yes, mainstream only twenty.
Speaker 1: Eleven eleven you don't have yeah, yeah, yeah, you obviously.
Speaker 4: I think some of them aren't. They're not out yet. Yeah, some of the movies are, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: For sure, I mean yeah, eleven male performers, you know, and then other stuff. So let me ask you in terms of performing, let's let's move on to like the porn portion of your career. What was your first scene that you shot? Uh, mainstream scene if you would that you shot?
Speaker 2: You remember?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a hussy pass us?
Speaker 1: Okay? And what was it just a standard boy girl? Was it solo?
Speaker 2: Was it standard boy girl? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Did you have any anxiety going into that scene? I mean you had been doing work where you were naked or somewhat naked for years at that point, I assume, right, and then now it's time to like close the deal with a guy, which is I don't want to talk like a twelve year or like a thirteen high school girl and be like, you know, you closed with them. Wow, how great was that? But like, is there any anxiety in that for you, like going into it initially where you're in uncharted territory?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I had a lot of anxiety.
Speaker 4: I was very, very, very nervous because, well, the lights are a bit intimidating at first because there's so much many lights and they're so bright. And then I also wasn't sure how I would feel, Like I knew how I felt being new to in front of people, but I wasn't sure how I would feel with having sex in front of many people on set. But I mean, surprisingly I was comfortable with it.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you, Okay, that's kind of the second part of my question, how did you feel after your first scene? Did it feel like empowering? Did it feel like, you know, a little bit scared but like I accomplished that.
Speaker 2: Oh I was a little bit scared, but then I was like, I accomplish that. Good.
Speaker 4: I like it because it's just like getting over the first time. It's like, the first time is really nerve wracking. Then after that you start feeling more and more comfortable with it.
Speaker 1: It's weird. It's almost like actual sex, right, Like the first time is exciting, yeah, nerve racking, yeah, but then after that it's like, ah, this works, this is good. Yeah, how this operates? So walk me through some of like maybe the Kinks or Niches or you know, you've been cast as like a milf. It seems like we supporting industry does at like twenty two years old, Like if a girl's good looking enough, it's like, make her the milf. This one's eighteen. Do you have any problem with that? Because you you look great, you're very youthful.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 1: I'm not like, oh, tiffany typical mom, you know, yeah, but did you have any issue with that? Did you did that like make you feel I don't want to use this term because you're not. But it make you feel any older or old being cast as a milf.
Speaker 4: Oh, it made me feel a little bit older. But I still like it. I mean, I still like the milk category. I think it's a good one. They like to, you know, cast women that have big boobs to us. Another thing I've noticed if you have big boobs and you're like over, you know, like you said, like twenty two twenty three, they like, you're.
Speaker 2: In the in the milk category.
Speaker 4: But I like it because I also like the performers that I get to work with as well, because they'll they'll come with like young performers and stuff, and they're they're really good performers.
Speaker 1: Sure, so, do you prefer working with younger performers or do you prefer working with older performers?
Speaker 2: Both? Both? I do like for my only fans, I do both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, what's your Okay, I'm not I'm not gonna give you. But how is there a too young and is there a too old uh for you to be comfortable filming a scene with them? I've seen here's some eighteen year old dudes in this industry who I've seen. Who God, bless them can perform like you wouldn't believe. And I look at them though, and I go, what middle school are you leaving early from to film this scene? Like it's a little there's some guys who look so young, but they perform well. So do you do you like working with that type of person or do you need them in the twenties.
Speaker 2: Like in their twenties.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll still do it obviously with some sometimes, just like the guys from the World, they just look there. I know they're over eighteen obviously, but they just look so young that it's like a kind of like weirds mew.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I get the same way. And as I get older, I'm noticing I thought eighteen year old porn was a lot hotter when I was nineteen twenty twenty one through about twenty five, And now as I'm getting older, I'm a little bit like, I don't have a problem with it. It's still legal, yeah, because it's legal and everyone can make their own decisions. But I personally look at it and go, I don't know, I don't know, she looks kind of like a kid A little bit. I need to get in the milk category the nice twenty to twenty three year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I totally understand.
Speaker 1: So what have you not done in the industry yet that you want to do in terms of like shooting a type of scene or anything like that.
Speaker 4: I want to do a gang bang. I haven't done a gang bang yet. I haven't done a blow bang. I want to do antal sceans I want to do Actually, I want to do a girl girl. I have not done a girl girl yet in mainstream. I do a lot of girl girl content on my only fans, but I haven't done a girl girl or a girl girl girl seeing.
Speaker 1: Yet saving that or it just hasn't come up yet.
Speaker 2: It just hasn't came up.
Speaker 4: Well. Actually I was supposed to do one, but then the shoot ended up getting camped, but hopefully soon.
Speaker 1: How much of your job is scheduling? Are you? Okay? Like I guess you have an agent of this and that, right I assume, yeah, yeah, yeah, But I mean how much is even you just putting that shit into your calendar?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Fuck me, have you ever had a day where you're what's the most shoots you've ever had in a day?
Speaker 4: Well, sometimes like I would do one mainstream shoot and then one only fans scene. I would do that, but sometimes it's just like a lot back to back because you know, like I was saying, I also do feature dam thing, which I'm like very thankful that I have that, but it's it can be a if you're like feature dancing, you have to show them the next that you have a theme, you know, like it's like a lot of traveling, a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have over the next eight days, I have twenty seven interviews scheduled. Wow, and a day job. So I get that totally. What I'm wondering is when you go feature dancing, do you like hit up the area for collaborators and see if you can, Like, Hey, shit, I'm going to be in Oklahoma. Let's see if there's any established you know, creators there and the message I'm hey, I'm going to be Do you ever do that or would you ever do that in the future?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: I tried in New York, but in New York there's not very many performers, so it didn't work out in New York. If I tried it on in San Diego, Vegas, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Where's Florida is a hotspot, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. There's a lot of content creators in Florida.
Speaker 1: And I think Arizona seems like it's up and coming too from what I've heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does, it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, So you said you haven't done it? Do you have a female star in mind? Let me clip this into a social media thing. What is? What's what's a female star you would fucking love to work with?
Speaker 2: Probably Savanna Vaughn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a bad choice at all, pretty good one. Uh what's it about her that you just I mean professionalism or you just like her look or I like her look?
Speaker 2: And also whenever I met her in event, she was really nice too.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, do you uh does it make it easier if you have a little bit of a personal connection with the person on set? Or does it make it more difficult?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I liked personal connection, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: Now how much of and now? I interviewed a girl the other day and she said, Uh, if she was to shoot a gang bang, let's say five guys, she would want to individually work with all five of them prior to the gang bang. So that to me was like, oh, she really wants to make sure, and you know everyone has their own process. I don't. I don't give a shit. Whatever you need to do, is that something you would have to do work with them individual or you just okay stepping on a set and doing what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: No, I'm okay, just bounce that. Yeah, yeah, I don't need to work with them before. I mean, it would be nice too, but it's not. You know, that's not a deal breaker for me.
Speaker 1: Sure, I would never ask you a name, but have Do you have anyone on your know list?
Speaker 2: No? No, I can't think of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would you put someone on your know list? And what would cause that either?
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: So I didn't realize this about the porn industry going on social media until I really started doing this type of stuff. In it, there's a lot of like back and forth and cancelations. And this person was cool to me on set and this wasn't. Would you have to have a personal experience or if you heard a story bad enough about someone else, you might stay away from maybe shooting with that person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I would definitely stay away from shooting with that, especially for like only fans, because I just feel like on set, I mean, stuff can still happen obviously on that. But if you're behind cult doors with them and you're doing an only fan shoot, I feel I thought it's a bit more risky, Like if someone had a bad reputation, I'm not going to shoot with them for only fans because then I get really like nervous with Like, Okay, it's just me and them pretty much, you know, right.
Speaker 1: Right, it's not as controlled of a situation. Right. Do you have Do you have constant content? I don't know how to put this. Do you have regular content performers that you work with for things like your only fans? Like do you have one guy or a couple guys that you're like, Hey, what are you doing Thursday? Do you want to film a scene?
Speaker 4: I've had guys I've shot with multiple times, you know, like three times or something four times, but not really I try to collab with new people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but is that is that intentional? Like you always want to collab with new people? Or is there could you find yourself becoming comfortable not just with one person, but maybe from a content standpoint, like he's he's my most reliable guy, he's my go to blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I could definitely see that.
Speaker 4: The only problem with that is I feel like a lot of people get kind of bored with like, like a lot of fans get kind of bored.
Speaker 2: They want to see, you know, like new new guys. I want to see new scenes. I want.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe if you're with the same person where you're doing something different, that might work, right.
Speaker 1: I actually did an interview last night with a couple who are just starting on OnlyFans and they're getting very successful, but they they are in a completely closed off relationship, right, and it's it. I asked them that exact question right there, I said, how do you keep it fresh? Like, how do you keep it interesting if it's just the same person every time?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Me as a viewer a pig, I want to see a gang bang one day. I want to see this one. I want to say whatever. But I think there's an aspect of it of like them being personable and then being human beings and like, hey, I'm connecting to Tiffany. I want to know about Tiffany's career in life and whatever. If you have to go, I can come if you've got to get your food or anything. Okay, Okay, you're totally cool. Just let me know and you can walk away. So, in terms of you said you wanted to shoot more anal, have you shot your first antal scene yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done one scene.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you like it or do you think you need to get better at it because it'll help your career? I like it, you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think I do need to get better at it.
Speaker 4: Though, because it's like it's different than like doing it in real life, because you know, the usually the guys in the cats are a lot bigger than like say, like you know, a boyfriend or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like me, I understand, so I.
Speaker 2: Just see more.
Speaker 4: And then it's also like positions, like like I did it a lot in the past, like with ex boyfriends and stuff like when I'm together with them, but it would be like, Okay, I pick a couple of positions. I really like doing it, but every position feels kind of different doing it. So I feel like that it's different because they usually have you do pretty much every position.
Speaker 1: Just from the okay, all right, well, just from what you've shot on set so far. In terms of an anal scene, do you have a position, what's your most comfortable, what's your least comfortable position.
Speaker 4: Most comfortable, I would says being on top writing least comfortable, I'd say it's spooning.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, for anal spooning, I would think it would be Why is that?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Because it just.
Speaker 2: Feel super deep. I don't know how to explain it. It just feels like extremely deep.
Speaker 1: A quote I've never heard from a woman in all of my life. Just feels so deep. We're gonna take another break here, folks. We will come right back with another game, and we're gonna wrap this one up. Tiffany Madison is my guest today, Folks, Tiffany Madison on Only Fans don't forget Tiffany spelled with an I make sure you check it out. Links to all of our social media in the episode description. As always, we will be right back.
Speaker 8: When the world tells you to go away, stop leave go don't Instead, just come come. The New Fragrance by the podcast that made you Squirt available now at your Worst Friend dot com. Come here, come there, come anywhere, Just come.
Speaker 1: All right, and we're back. My guest, the lovely Tiffany Madison. Are you officially a Playboy playmate? Tiffany Madison, Yes, Playboy playmate Tiffany Madison is with me today only fans at Tiffany Madison. So if we can, I would like to play with you, play with you and cut that out of context. I would like to play a game with you called Lady's Choice. Least Choice is a game where you, the or famous porn star, get to build your own celebrity fantasy gang bang. Okay, here's the catch. You don't actually get to pick the individuals. So I'm gonna spin these wheels, which are a graphic that the viewers will see and you and I will not to determine the participants in your fantasy celebrity gang bang. There's an athlete wheel, there's an actor wheel, and the third wheel is just a guy randomly select it. Your job while building this gang bang is tell me who goes where, and then give me your logic for it, Like, tell me why you're picking this person for this spot, say nicely, you know, maybe a guy has great abs, and you're like, well, if he's in my mouth, I get to look at those abs, or like, oh, maybe that guy has a small dick, I better pick him for this because you know, blah blah blah. So we're gonna spend these wheels. I'm gonna give you three names. You tell me who goes where in your lady's choice Celebrity fantasy gang bang, which is way too long of a name for this.
Speaker 2: Let's play lady's choice.
Speaker 3: Derek Jeter, Brad Pitt, John Wayne Gacy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so give you a little stats on some of your people who are picked to participate in this. Derek Jeter, a five time World Series Champion of Baseball, Hall of Famer, hit, two time Oscar winner, over five billion dollars earned at the box office. Your third person, you true true crime, true crime fan at all too? Yes, okay, all right. Unfortunately your third wheel is John Wayne Gacy. Now, the pros were he was very good friends with the police officers. The cons of him was that he did, in fact, murder thirty three people. So, if you would please form for me your celebrity. I wanted to call it air tight, but that felt too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, choice, Yeah, if you could please like a duck so you can see my background, So if you would please, who goes where between these three gentlemen, well gentlemen, and one disgusting monster.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 4: Hm, that's a hard one. Brad Pitt definitely inside my pussy because he's you know, because like I feel like almost everyone wants bride Petty, you know, it's just.
Speaker 1: Yeah who doesn't. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I would pay him fifteen thousand dollars a week to watch him strip. Yeah, Brad Pitt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say.
Speaker 4: Derek Jeter ann all okay, fair, and then John Wick I guess in my mouth, I don't know, like he's probably like the least one I want to be out of this.
Speaker 2: But I do love those. I love crime stories. I love murder murder stories. Okay, but I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't. I wouldn't want to contact with him, but no, I mean it's obviously not I would have never wanted to.
Speaker 2: But if I was going to pay, yeah, probably Okay.
Speaker 1: That to me is what's interesting about the game. It's like, how do you value each of your positions?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know where you know You're like, I want this to be special with Brad Pitt, It's like Derek Jeter, that's a fun story.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, this got you know, what do you look for it in? What do you Okay, I'm gona reset this question. I'm going to keep all this in but I want to know this. I'm not asking again for any personal information. Do you do you date outside of the industry?
Speaker 2: I have before? Yes.
Speaker 1: What do you look for in a guy.
Speaker 4: Well, it has to be someone who is really confident, because obviously I can't be with someone who saves that doesn't like what I do and that sort of thing. Someone who respects me, treats me well. A lot of times, it's more personality than Look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does that Have you dated ugly guys in the past who are nice? Because, oh that's nice. You see all those angry, lonely guys out there sitting in your basement. There's someone for you. You just have to build a nice personality. You know. There's so many people in this world who are like I can't find anyone, and then you meet them and their personality is not great, right, But it's the most important thing to me. I wouldn't be I mean, my wife is gorgeous, but I wouldn't be with her if she fucking stunk and she was boring, right, I don't want to talk to.
Speaker 2: Her, right of course.
Speaker 1: So would you ever date inside the industry?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you think it's just easier for you folks to date within the industry. It's almost like no one knows what you go through, like you, yeah, what you go through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely think it's a lot easier to date in the industry because, like you were saying, like it's easier to relate to the other person, Like you guys can relate to each other.
Speaker 2: Someone else in the industry, it's a bit harder for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, it's almost like dating a comedian. It's hard because sometimes when you date a comedian you try and be funny too, and it's like you're with a professional.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess they would obviously just for your own personal you know, they'd have to be a good fuck, I assume. Yeah, but like you were, you were, they got to be a real good one. I feel like to keep up with you only because you guys, are you guys are the major leaguers, Yeah, one hundred and one. You know, you can't have some guy who's used to hitt an eighty five step into the batter's box and then it's like, have you have you had instances of guys just not I just put it bluntly, like blowing their loads way too early because it's oh yeah, Tiffany is okay.
Speaker 2: Definitely, yeah, I definitely had that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's embarrassing. I mean I always just apologize.
Speaker 4: I don't mind it if they can go like multiple rounds actually, but it was just like a one time thing then, not like that kind of fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we're out again. Folks. Do you have Okay, here's a question I just came up with you with yesterday. Do you have celebrities in your inbox?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have before I'm not gonna ask who have you had beautiful blonde, curvy girl like you. Have you had athletes in your inbox?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely you have. Yeah, okay, all right, have you ever engaged?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wow, wonderful, wonderful. That's nice to hear. How do you is that like just someone's traveling, they're in town, They're like, hey, we're playing this team, blah blah. Again, I'm not I will not ask for details about any of that stuff. I just I find it fascinating. I would love if I'm you and I get a message from you know, X y Z player and you're like, oh shit, why does he have a verified thing? And you click it He's got like the Arizona Cardinals next to it, and you're like, oh shit, oh this is a good one. Have you have you closed the deal with any celebrities? Let me ask that I yeah, okay, all right, just another person like the rest of us, right, yes, except maybe they have hundreds of millions of dollars And I'm doing a podcast in a room that's ninety five degrees right now. So what is coming up for you? What is the future for Tiffany Madison? We already said we want to get into Penthouse? Right are you? Do you have people working on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like are you a manager's agent? Okay, okay, What's what's next? Do you have any major shoots coming up? Maybe haven't shot for or that you're excited for something new?
Speaker 2: I have them.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have a new shoot come out with a lethal hardcore soon. I'm about to fill that. So I'm not sure exactly when it's gonna be out, but it will be out soon. I have one with STV mill It's a solo video. Also, I have one with the fan Bus, the only fan Bus. That one's that one should be out soon. I just film that Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 1: I saw you either you just posted that someone else. Are you actually driving around while fucking?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I was that hard? That is? Yeah, well, it always felt like when I used to watch bang bus clips. I understand this is the the only fans fan bus, but the when I used to watch bang Bus clips, they'd be going around the turn. I'd be like, oh, ship, you better hold on, man, Where's like the wildest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 4: I did have sexy in a moving truck. It was like a mover. I was like the.
Speaker 1: Mill moving truck or a moving truck, like.
Speaker 2: Moving like you're getting ready to move. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay in the back of that Yeah, was it moving or no? I was staying Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was hot, though.
Speaker 1: It wasn't oh hot as in like ninety degrees outside one hundred degrees? Oh okay, all right, are you just soaked in sweat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, define yeah that's fun.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 1: What about some of the more like out there shoot you? This is meant as no offense. You are like a gorgeous, like picturesque girl, And when I interview performers like you, it almost feels like they don't want to do some of the dirtier stuff, which is totally fine. You know, I don't I don't care what anyone does because you have brand, you have an image. You are a playboy playmate.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Is there anything kind of out there, kind of wild that you would want to do scene wise? By the way, you may say this, every girl says this, bondage. Every girl I've ever talked to says some kind of bondage. Yeah, But is there that may be one for you. I don't know, But is there anything else you'd want to do?
Speaker 4: I want to do a mainstream a DVP scene. So I've done a DVP double badge for my only fans, I've done it twice, but I want to do that in mainstream. I want to do one of a more like rough scene where it's like I'm getting dominated, choke slapped, all that. So I actually like that in real life. So I like the thing like that.
Speaker 1: How far does that go for you? Because the thing I've been discussing recently is there's a huge difference between rough and violent. So on the rough scale before we cross into violence, how are one to ten? How high up there are you?
Speaker 2: I mean, I have a pretty good pain tolerance i'd.
Speaker 4: Say like seven, but but I don't want to take it as far as like where I'm bleeding and you know, because some girlhood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well some people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, there are girls that I mean, yeah, pull up Twitter. Sometimes I'll see a girl with a black eye and I'm like, oh shit, did she piss someone? She's like, oh my god, best shoot every yesterday. Your wires are a little cross, sweetheart. But more power to you, more and more power to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, i'd you like it. I'm all for it if you like it. I'm not judgmental at all. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Quick question about feature dancing. So now that you were doing feature dancing when you were working at a club, did you like feature dancers coming in or did you not like it? Because I assume it brings in more people, but it does take some attention away from you, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well the focus is on the feature that night.
Speaker 4: I didn't have any issues with it, but I'm I mean, I just never I was never jealous of the future dancers. I was actually like excited to see them because sometimes it would be like foreign stars I was a fan of, and I would be really excited to see them and meet them and you know, get to talk to them and stuff.
Speaker 1: Have you ever worked with anyone that you saw while dancing back then?
Speaker 2: Not yet?
Speaker 4: No, like I saw like Alexis Texas, Bridget b Kender Sunderland.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's called it. I saw one night in New Jersey. I saw Sophie d and Gianna Michaels. Oh nice, who are two of my all time favorite Yeah, and I have a killer story about Sophie D if I can ever get her on this show, where her and I just stared at each other drunkenly at the bar for about five minutes before she took her bucket and her entire arm and swept all of my singles into it. And then I just looked at her and went We eventually got kicked out of the bar. So that was I didn't grab anyone. I just was too drunk. Oh so yeah, yeah, that is all right. So look, we have big things on the horizon. It seems like you're ready to make this next move. You're already made the move from dancer to porn star. Now you are a porn star. Now we have to take you to super stardom. Yes, okay, and that I think. Last question then I will let you go kind of. I still want to do a social media thing. But last question, I will let you go. What what do you think of girth Master. He's been in the news like so much lately. Is are you size wise? How are you? Do you need a bigger dick or to make you happy? Or is it middle size? Or are you one of those girls who's like five is fine, You're good.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with average size. I do like big as well.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard anything about him and the news, but I would like to collab with him. I'm just a little bit nervous about a stick, to be honest with you, But I did do a collab with Amy and Daisy in These twelve inches and it went really well. You just know he knew how to use it really well, like in a way where it just doesn't hurt you at all.
Speaker 2: It just feels good.
Speaker 1: That's and to the people listening out there, that's the most important thing. It doesn't matter what you have. I guess it does if it's like a micro dick, but if you're anything at average or above, just learn how to use it. Okay, I'm not going to get a bigger gun. Just learn how to shoot it. Okay, Tiffany Madison, you were phenomenal with me tonight. I very much appreciate it. Please folks. Episode description. Follow her across all social media Twitter, Instagram, but most importantly, go to her OnlyFans account. It is free as of this recording. Go sign up. You will see some incredible stuff on there, and she's only got better stuff coming down the pike. You know, we pretty much established Tiffany's like a real performer and a real worker, which means you're not. I'm going to sign up for an Only Fans and have it drop off for six months, like I've seen some performers do. So Tiffany Madison on Only Fans. Tiffany, thank you so much for coming on with me
Speaker 2: And thank you so much for having I really appreciate it.