Speaker 1: Do you hear that the music. It is necessary for the recording of sound to convert the sound waves to corresponding changes in light. The sound waves produced by my voice are transmitted through the air to the microphone, where these sound waves are converted to changes in an electric current. These variations in the electric current are then amplified and used to.
Speaker 2: Control the light.
Speaker 1: This varying beam of light falling on the photoelectric cells produces variations in the electric current which are directly proportional to the variations in the light themes the crack. As the varying electrical current in the photoelectric cell is small, a ventuum tube amplifier is required to increase it to the point where it will operate a loud speakers countrack.
Speaker 3: What is up everyone? Welcome to the Occult Rejects coming at you this week with part two of the Oregons and Consciousness that I had Leon and Teresa joined me in last week's episode. Uh so today we're going to be going over more of that. I think when we kind of left it off last week, I did mention that we're gonna get into the negative aspects of Oregon and how have you said? And uh and the cloud busting. Sorry, I had a brain forward for a second, so we got back Leon and Teresa. Like I said earlier, to talk about that when it comes to Oregon. Teresa, you're the co host. Would you like to let everybody know what's up with you? In cases the first time they ever came across you? And if this is the first time you ever listened to this show, I highly suggest to go back and listen to part one. That may help before you start listening to part two. But for people who don't know who you are yet, which you know, I find hard to believe, would you like to let everybody know who you are and what your deal is in that amazing podcast you have.
Speaker 4: Sure? Well, thank you for having me back on the Occult Rejects. I always love to co host this show with you. So yeah, I'm Teresa and I have another podcast, also usually co hosted with you called The Spiritual Gangsters. So it's a great time. Lots of interesting chats, interesting guests, personal stories like transformational experiences, things like that. So check it out if you have not on all the major podcast platforms, YouTube and Rumble.
Speaker 3: Yes, very true. Definitely keep an eye out on the Rumble. For that because we'll be going live more often on there, so if you were not following us on Rumble, I highly suggest to do that. So there you go. And I did want to mention you know you have an amazing producer for that show you have. The next time you talk to that person, let them know they do a great job.
Speaker 2: Great, Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 3: She has the best producer for Spiritual Gangster's great one.
Speaker 4: Just buy yourself on the back. Thanks for all your.
Speaker 3: Deals not to our guests to have to do silly stuff. Leon, would you like to let everybody know like who you are, what your deal is and plug anything that you want people to find that you've done.
Speaker 2: Sure? Hi, Yeah, thanks for having me back for part two. And yeah, I'm Leon Southgate. Have been an orgone energy researcher for about twenty years and I come from a family of psychopheric person that I got my interest in orgone and organomy and Wilhelm right for my father who had an interest in it, And yeah I did. I'm an acupuncturist by trade, but really like to be a full time researcher, so I do as much on the research as I can. And I did an academic study into acupuncture an or gone back in about two thousand, which was based partly in the UK and partly well, I did the experimental study in the US. And that's about me in a nutshell and my main I'm needing to get a new website up, but my blog is my main portal at the moment, which is Leonsouthgate dot blogspot dot com. So all my links are there at the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah you have. I have about I think five links in there now for you. So, yeah, you have Leon's, I have your Twitter, I have your psych psych orgon site, Leon Southgate, his blog spot, his YouTube, and a web archive. I have all the links in the bottom now, so definitely check those out after the show if you found this interesting.
Speaker 2: Oh super yeah, cycle orgones the main place for for my main papers. It's it's probably the main at the main orgone journal to publish sort of biophysical stuff. So all my recent stuff is there, all right, very well, well the longer the longer articles, HM.
Speaker 3: Very good. So I guess, like you know, honestly, I'm just gonna put it this way. If you don't know what the hell orgone is, go back to the first episode. I don't know if I really want to, you know, go over all that for the first time minutes to catch people up. But I know, you know, you were going to go into cloud busting or the negative aspects of orgone. Since this is your topic and I don't know anything really about it, I guess, however, you want to present that wherever you want to start. I know you say they both kind of go hand in hand, So I guess start the best way you can explain that to the listeners.
Speaker 2: Sure, well, I'll start with splitting orgone into free because orgone is a it's it's just another word for life force or chi or prano. And the difference I guess with Rich was he he documented how that life force can be seen scientifically in a lot of different areas like Tesla documented life force how it interacts with electricity, and mesmer and documented life force how it interacts with with the mind, and there's other people documented how it interacts with biology, but Reich was the only one who really documented how it interacts in in every field pretty much, and that that's one of the reasons I find him so compelling that the this this life force can be broken down into free free types. Most people think it. There's only two types, like positive orgone and negative orgone, which sometimes it gets the abbreviation door d O R for deadly orgone, and some occasionally people are called the positive side of it positive orgone, but generally just orgone. But the positive side of orgones splits into two. There's energized orgone, which is called urn or where after Reich's experiments with orgone and nuclear materials, because there's a secret about nuclear materials. They they but there's two reasons they suppress it. There's one of the reasons is that it has such a an energizing effect on life force, so that the that you can energize life force into a positive, very vibrant state. And so orgn or I use as a kind of catsual term for energized or going. So you so you've got all going in its sleepy state or just quiescent state in nature and just gently flowing.
Speaker 3: That's a good way to put it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lovely word. And then you've got energized or going or or or, which is where free energy comes in and and where sort of because when all going gets very excited, it creates electrical particles charged particles and and then you.
Speaker 3: Would you say, real quick, I just ask, would you say humans do that themselves in general?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Could that be the consciousness that's doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, consciousness can can excite or going fields too, and that Yuri Geller used to be able to excite Geiger counters, and his his team thought that it was just Uri Gella's mind interacting with the mechanism of the device. But I think it's because Uri Gella could create ornor with his body or his mind. So the the I found it in some obscure book on pyramids from the seventies or eighties, but they they definitely noted an effect on Geiger counters that Uri Gella had.
Speaker 3: Do you think like EMF detectors could pick stuff up like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the I mean the whole kind of paranormal field. They're they're really missing a very useful research tool in the guige counter, because wherever you get paranormal phenomena, you get raised particles and it's actually from the urn or really rather than the electrical effects in paranormal stuff is more aside effect that the main energy behind paranormal phenomena, I believe it is oral.
Speaker 3: Do you think that has to deal with like sometimes when they show I'm sorry to be like going off on this now, but do you think that could be like when they show like, oh, the camera just died or this just died, do you think that could be what's doing it? Yeah, instead of like this ghost sucking the life out of that. So it could tell Zach to go fuck off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely, because the the because the the ghost is maybe in a paranormal dimensional realm, and that has a lot of is directing life energy or life force, life force and and electrical energies that are kind of antagonistic. So an elect a life force field can take over an electrical field. Like I've got a friend who's kind of he's not skeptical, but he he's from a kind of traditional traditional background and he doesn't tend tend to believe in spiritual stuff. And he got a text from his mum who passed away, but like it is, his mum actually took over his phone, the whole, the whole, the whole, the whole screen and sent him a message. Uh, and the the well, it's a bit complicated to break it all down, but.
Speaker 5: Just fletuff right, you know, yeah, Well, basically, poor goinges is a pre atomic energy, like because you've got before particles, and electricity is a post atomic energy, so.
Speaker 2: The they kind of act antagonistic. You can get one from the other like you can use you can use post atomic energies to gently build up pre atomic energies, like in electro agriculture where you put electricity around plants and it can work the other way, where a pre atomic field can take over an electrical field, like like my friend with his message from with his text message from from the beyond. But yeah, but to go back to that triad, you've got the the the quiet natural, relaxed orgone, You've got ourn or the excited orgone, and then you've got the deadly orgone or door, which is either the excited orgone or the quiescent orgon that's dyed and become stuck and stagnant, so that there's different the normal organes usually blue or those types of colors, and then energized orgone can be purply red, very sort of any strong vibrant colors, and door or deadly organes usually brownie black, sort of stagnant type colors. And the asking how about cloudbusters is very connected to the door, so that it was because of Door that Right discovered cloud busting, so that the two are very interconnected. Actually there is connected to ron ore as well, but that's another story a bit later on. Yeah, so do you want to go to cloud busting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just have one question.
Speaker 4: So, how would you measure the color of the organ and like, how do you determine that?
Speaker 2: Mostly visually because when Right did the ron or experiment in nineteen fifty one, roughly he he could see very strong colors coming out of the room. And sometimes when you when you see a very strong orgone environment, you can see like a blue haze over the mountains.
Speaker 3: You know, it's weird. I think Alistair Crowley supposedly claims when he did a ritual inside the Pyramids, the room blue blue glow blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that that wouldn't surprise me at all, and that and that there's a kind of connection between Alistair Crowley and organomy. It's a bit of a that there there was a guy called Israel Regarde.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it was his buddy though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, it's not it's not an area I know a lot about. But but plutonium two blows blue before it explodes.
Speaker 3: Is that was that? Wasn't wait, that wasn't using back to the future, was it? It might be, you know, wasn't that the stuff that he robs from the other guys that tried to kill him in the first one.
Speaker 2: It could well be there. I mean, they put all sorts of references.
Speaker 3: In because of the reason I'm bringing that up is because I have been like thinking about covering back to the future, so like that that did remind me of it. But like that just real quick, you know the reason why I even questioned that movie in itself. You know, I've explained before, like if magic is actually kind of going back into the past and spirit coming back to your body, technically would be going back to the future from when you were in spirit. Like if I if I'm going back into the past and becoming spirit, for me to go back to my body, I technically have to go back to the future. Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard people say that you could, Yeah, you could get reincarnated into past historical epochs, which is something I find hard to get my head round. But time is a very fluid, fluid thing.
Speaker 3: It's all right, So the colors, I'm sorry, I totally got you, totally got you.
Speaker 4: Well for the colors, like, lean, do you need an instrument to observe that with your naked eye?
Speaker 2: Just with your naked eye. I mean that the the main measurements in organomy, in the study of all going in the past have been temperature, Geiger counters and visual just sensory information.
Speaker 3: And what colors? Did you say?
Speaker 2: Again, I'm sorry, blue is the main color for all? In fact, I've.
Speaker 3: Just like, I'm just wondering, like, why do we think the sky is blue?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why Reich thought the sky was blue, not because of particular sort of light diffraction qualities, but actually because the orgon is blue, the same with the ocean. And that was one of the observations with how Wright discovered or going in the first place, was he he was looking down the microscope at material that he had heated in water, sand and food, and one of there was a tiny little vesicle which he called a bion about smaller than a bacteria, but larger than viruses about or or whatever those entities are, and the like, about the size of half a dozen what's the term they use in terrain theorya uh uh exosomes? Yeah, yeah, maybe half a dozen exosomes in size or or a quarter of a bacteria and that these tiny little vesicles glowed blue. And so that was that was one of the first observations in organoermy and it gave right conjuncti vitis in his microscope by the the especially the sand packet bions or mm hm or what right called the sappa bions because I think because they've been charged by the sun for centuries on a beach where when when they were accidentally cooked, they turned into very strong bions and the blue they let off a blue orgone blue energy glow, and that was the beginning of the whole process of discovering or goone. That would have been in the nineteen thirties, I think early nineteen thirties in Europe, well maybe even before.
Speaker 3: It's making me think about the blue table on twin peaks now.
Speaker 4: Well, I was thinking of like the northern lights. I'm like, I wonder if that's a certain type of wargone, you know, that's why we see it green.
Speaker 3: I was wondering if that's like, you know, that's why I had as before, like why you know what colors? Because I was thinking you said more than blue. I don't know why, because I was even thinking like, is that why sometimes, like you know, in the mornings, we might see like the scarlet sky, you know, instead of the blue. I was like, could i'd just be changes in the world, in the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it could be blues the base color. I think that's partly why some companies that they'll if like I think b m W has their their their top range is the blue series. And I think that's because because they know that blues the highest color in terms of of of this dimensional or reality.
Speaker 4: Multi people's favorite color too, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's still mine as all.
Speaker 3: Yeah. H that's interesting. Did you have any other questions through? So that was a good one. So like you you could just see the colors, you know, by just by saying now, i' I'm assuming does the color have to do with a vibrational rate itself to.
Speaker 2: I can't so I don't think anybody has ever tested the vibrational rates of orgon. I mean sometimes I I've picked up that there's a device called blue Shield that that supposedly gives out a a subtle energy field that helps people with electro sensitivity and I used an orgone meter on on the blue shield device, and I if I, if I set the orgone meter to its most sensitive setting, I could pick up a frequency from the from the blue shield device. But it was very, very subtle. But the Russians will have investigated that because they they call for their name, are all going as torsion fields. And the Soviets were aware of all going and kept close close track of it from the nineteen forties that they ordered all of Reich's books and that they had all going accumulators in the Soviet Union, and then that they had some sophisticated devices for measuring frequency, and so that I'm sure there'll be sophisticated frequency devices in Russia. As far as I know. There's not much in the in the Western literature on frequency and orgon, so that that's a whole area to be explored.
Speaker 4: I think sounds like actually start of one more question, sorry, before you move on to cloud busting lean. Do you know if there are places in the world where there's more of the or in or like the energized orgone and conversely like more places with the door negative.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was just reading an old journal by a guy called Jeremy Eden this week, and he was did a lot of cloud busting back in the late seventies early eighties, and some of his descriptions of America in the late seventies, the door problem was much worse than it is now. And any environment, particularly deserts, if an environment is dying and the energy isn't moving, then that that's a kind of door environment.
Speaker 4: Oh interesting, and.
Speaker 2: An environment where the energy is sparkling and you can see things with a lot of clarity, like I've I've noticed when when I've done some uh work with cloud busting myself or an energized form of cloud busting, that the environment sparkles. More So, if there's a lack of sparkling the environment and you can't see very far and the trees are drooping and they're the kind of brown brownness to the to the vegetation and that lack of clarity, then that that would be a doorish environment. Or it's a bit like smog. Smog had borderline lines with with with door because some of what is called smog is actually door. It's not just particulate, it's actually a kind of stuck energy in terms of where it is in the world. It can vary a lot because that there's desert regions where it's been really dorish. I mean probably if you wanted to find a really dorish environment now, perhaps over like Beijing in the summer, or Mexico City somewhere like that, and a very sparkling or or gone natural orgone environment perhaps sort of somewhere in South America or parts of Europe, Croatia or Switzerland, and then an urn or environment. So sometimes oign or environments look very almost hard, that there's like a blue hard look to the sky, like everything's overcharged. Sometimes after uh, after supposed nuclear tests. I don't know that it has been reported that the sky has had that very light urn or look in of like hard, super glassy, blue, cloudless kind of look. And I've seen that with when when you turn a cloudbuster into a an energized cloudbuster, right called it a space gun, and it works a bit differently to a cloudbuster, I think, but that there sometimes you get a very like a crystally sparkly look to the sky. So there is quite a difference. And back in the seventies, I think a lot of environments were really dorish. But I think perhaps a combination of people's consciousness and people's work on the ground. There was quite a lot of cloudbusting going on in places around the world that it certainly seems to be less boorish now that compared to the reports have read from the seventies.
Speaker 3: So yeah, something obviously right. You're saying, what's that? Sorry, So something has definitely changed in that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think so. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I wonder if five G has anything to do with that particles, you know, like in the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, five G are definitely upset. The upset the orgone field because the the the that would be a very strong post atomic energy field, and that they're the post atomic and pre atomic fields are quite antagonistic. That that you get you get one from the other, but the two naturally fight. It's it's like putting a tiger and a sheep in a cage. They don't naturally get on. So that that's why, like I've noticed, like teenagers, they don't believe you when you when you say that the elect cool fields aren't good for them. But I know that they'll hold a phone all day in their hand or beyond Wi Fi on a laptop all day, and at the end of the day they feel really anxious and like I'll say, well, why don't you try hard wiring that or getting rid of the the Wi Fi and they'll feel better at the end of the day. It does so that that them holding that EMF device in their hands is upset their their or going field. The two do do interact.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: OK, so did you want to go into the cloud busting Yes, yes, well it all started about nineteen forty I know you wait.
Speaker 3: The real quick. I did want to go back to something I court you before. Now you actually have like done these experiments yourself, because I think you've mentioned something about like you trying to do your own like cloudbusting.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm I'm probably the only person I know of who's who's done any experiments into the space gun apart from ch And as well as being the only person to repeat the or and or experiments.
Speaker 3: Do you have like some makemad scientists lab in your house?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's fucking wild.
Speaker 2: That's in terms of cloud busting, I've not done a lot in that area. That the main well, one of the main people is James Demio, who did a lot of work in cloud busting. He did a yeah, actually did an MA at Kansas University looking into cloudbusters, and because it was the late seventies, he got away with it. They'd never allow it now. And then he tried to do a PhD in cloud busting and that that was stamped on by the government. But but yeah, my main area has been or Gone and acupuncture and then or Gone in consciousness. But because because consciousness is a really high energy field, I tried to create the highest orgone charge I could and so that involved ron Or. And then because ron Or is associated with cloud busting, the energized cloud busting, that kind of got me interested in the got me to work on a kind of modification of the space gun, which is an energized cloud buster. So so there's other people who are the main people in cloud busting, but I've had a connection with the space gun.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Yeah, well all right, so yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It kind of goes back to about nineteen forty the cloud busters. Who did you want to go into that though?
Speaker 3: H yeah, yeah, yeah, well in.
Speaker 2: I could started off, I think he discovered the the bions and the orgone energy in Europe and then he was living in Oslo for a while where he was getting hounded by the psychiatrists over there. So he got an offer to stay in New York. So he went over and settled in America where until the Communists found out about him in the early fifties I think it was or late forties. He had a pretty good time in America and that he was he wasn't too obstructed until that point, but he constructed. He had a He built a laboratories and research facility in Maine, north of New York, and established a place called Organon, which still exists to this day. It's like a museum now. They do do some good work in that they've republished Contact with Space and some other books that were quite rare. I've got a photocopied version of Contact with Space which talks about his last years and the that's there's a lovely new version of it that the museums published. But there's a lake near there called Moose Look Meguntic Lake, and Reich in about nineteen forty was just watching the lake and he happened to have a tube and he pointed that I think he's he's got slightly psychic site. I think or he could see energy fields, which I can to a degree too. When you spend a lot of time working with orgone, it kind of changes your sight. You You kind of moved to from seeing matter more to seeing energy more in a way. And I think right naturally had this ability. And he was playing with this tube point he could see the orgone waves above the lake, which probably would have been a lighter blue shimmer over the deeper blue of the water. And he pointed the tube at the at the energy waves and saw that the waves moved when he pointed the tube. So in the back of his mind he knew that tubes had an effect on orgone. And so many years passed well, but nearly just over a decade passed, and he did the rain Or experiment at the end of nineteen fifty beginning of nineteen fifty one, and the way he took a really strong orgone energy room and put a milligram of radium in a in an orgone box inside an orgone room, and the orgone just went crazy and went all purple and all sorts of different effects and got really overcharged and made people ill and set geig accounts going for all the way up the coast and so this experiment kind of got out of control, and after the end calmed down, they dismantled the all going room and tried to clear the energy and they couldn't.
Speaker 3: What's the what's the number for radium? Real quick, if you don't mind me asking, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not sure of the chemical number for for radium?
Speaker 3: I know, all right, Radium is a chemical element with the symbol R A RA. The atomic number is eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, really is it eighty eight?
Speaker 3: Because I mean this totally goes along with the disruption of the of the text. Number that goes along with Trump has totally caused the disruption since he's come into the fucking picture.
Speaker 4: Maybe indicates nuclear war is upon us.
Speaker 2: We well, Trump is a forty four, isn't he?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: He was he the forty fourth president? No?
Speaker 4: Forty I think.
Speaker 2: Because in some of my experiments.
Speaker 3: With forty four also goes for how much you on lost for Twitter?
Speaker 2: For right? Right? Because I've been getting a lot of eights with with the the orgone device in some of my research, and that that's four plus four. I didn't know that about radium.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, me and her are even talking before, and I mean We've said it multiple times. Eight and fours are popping up all over the place of versions of it, a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Eights and fours.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Oh, that that reminds me that water, that water language. I want to look more into that. The on the that Ai Jesus show, you.
Speaker 3: Did Yes Yes with a giant. Yeah, that was some wild fun stuff.
Speaker 2: So going back to organ one, he had the kind of emergency after the oran Or experiment and he got the door clouds, so that there were these black clouds that hung over the laboratory and they didn't go anywhere else. They didn't go even to the next town. They just hung over the lab and like the other clouds would move and these would stay, and they had a really negative effect on It was a very doorish environment because the ore goner got really excited and then died or got stuck. So you had dead and dying trees, and even the rocks were affected. The rocks were turning into a blackish brown substance that right called melanoor. And so the main thing that inspired the cloudbusters were these door clouds that just wouldn't go and so it made the a combination between the door clouds and the and the effects of the urn Or experiment made the laboratory unusable pretty much except for a few hours at a time. So Rich had an idea to He thought, well, I'm going to have to try and remove these clouds some way. And he remembered from back to nineteen forty that tubes will affect or going at a distance. So and he knew from his prior research that door is very water hungry. That's partly why it has negative effects on people's bodies, because the energy itself craves water and it craves to get moving again. And water is a super substance. It does so many different things. And one of one of the things it does is it attracts orgon and it anchors orgone much more strongly than any other substance. So reich Reich knew that tubes affect the flow of orgone at the distance, and he knew that water attracts all going stronger than anything else. So so he put those two things together, and that that's how he came up with the cloudbuster. So I think at first he just got a long metal tube and grounded it into water and pointed at the clouds that the door clouds over over above the organ on and he saw that had an effect, so that then he went and got five I think five or six I think it was five, about six to about I think they were about there was somewhere between six and ten foot I think maybe eight or nine foot long pipes he must have just had on the premises, and he bundled them together, got some coax cable and connected it into a pond or a lake on on the property and pointed out of the door clouds and that there was one of the well. I think Dr Baker was with him. He had a group of doctors and psychiatrists who worked with him on the on the therapeutic side of his work, and one of them was there with him, and he saw five holes punched into the into the door cloud and that was that was the start of the cloud busting.
Speaker 4: That's so interestingly. Do you know what metal the tubes were made of?
Speaker 2: The tubes themselves, they can be made of any metal pretty much. I think the the main the metal that Ryker was using would have been steel. It will work with steel's probably preferable, but it will work with copper or any any metal. Really.
Speaker 4: I'm wondering if I have the visual right, because I'm trying to like make a picture in my mind by what you're describing. So is he like, is it like a pool of water and like the bottom of the tubes are in the water and then they're directed at the cloud you want to bust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it will work like that, okay. The the the developed Cloudbuster had a series of half a dozen nine to twelve foot long tubes. It looked like something off of In fact, I've just watched a nineteen fifties movie that had it was produced at the same time as it was The Earth Versus The Earth Versus the Fly the Flying Saucers from nineteen fifty seven, and I think that they base their device on there or from the Cloudbuster, but because they had a similar Reich used to have his Cloudbuster on the back of a truck and it had a big fireman's handle to move it round, so it looked a bit like a It looked like some kind of space cannon or a So that they be half a dozen like nine foot long nine to twelve foot long pipes mounted on a device that can move around and then at the bottom of the pipes one end of the pipes is open and the other pipe end of the pipes would be closed, and then the bottom end of the pipes will be connected to a thick cable and then that cable gets grounded into water. There is other ways of people have adapted the cloudbusters in different ways. Some people are just even put tubes into the ground in Africa and that's worked. But the main device that Reich used was looked a bit like a sort of something out of World War two really.
Speaker 3: So it's like those are the guns that they have on like fucking Star Wars. Yeah, you're like those guns that are like when they're sitting in that things sloven all over the place. As a cloud buster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it was really bizarre watching this movie from nineteen fifty seven because they Reich would have been in prison at that point, and they used the same vehicle that Reich would have mounted his Cloudbuster on, or a pretty similar type of vehicle, and they even had the same the same handle for turning the cloudbuster away around, although in the movie they've they've got a like a satellite dish and a large tube and then an inner tube and that that how the cloud buster looked Kate Bush's video, the cloud Buster video that that's got a device in it that looks similar to what they've It looks a bit more technical than what the Cloudbuster actually look like. I've probably got a picture here that I can show.
Speaker 4: All of us are going to YouTube her music videos. This is over.
Speaker 3: We're all like it's going to get an increase.
Speaker 4: I've always loved that song though.
Speaker 3: You know what I wanted to ask you real quick while you're looking for this leon, just to go back again to what you said about paranormal activity and stuff in the beginning. Now, you caught my interest when you said or Gone attracts the water like naturally the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, water is the strongest attractor for or Gone. And funny enough, I mean water might be physically condensed or gone.
Speaker 3: Because I've said that before, I question if water was a condensed consciousness crazy.
Speaker 2: I think it actually literally is, because all Gone is the ideas in the shower.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, those feel good when we're in your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's like the Eureka moment in the bath, and I think all goone literally compresses into water, excites and to charge particles and geometric shapes changed kind of the flow or the mind of orgone, and that that one of one time there was I mean when you when you point a cloud buster at the sky, it kind of contracts the orgone into one area the sky. And then whenever you get a contraction of the the orgone, the water moisture follows. But I think you can actually create virgin water, as it were, because in one of Reich's experiments in the or and Ore, after the urn Or experiments, he buried the radium needles. He put it into a lead container that the radium needles had come in. There's only one milligram of radium. It's not a huge amount, but it had very strong effects after it was all going charged. But that that one milligram of radium, Like you could have that milligram of radium quite safely in your room, like unshielded, not a dangerous amount, but like you wouldn't want to sleep with it under your pillow. Like, but after it had been all going charge, it had become really strong and done had strange effects on the Geiger counter and stuff.
Speaker 3: But see, that was kind of why I wanted to ask you about the water real quick. Is that you know, like have you ever heard that sometimes running water in like maybe certain rocks and minerals can cause these paranormal effects at places. Oh so I'm wondering, like, could it be like the running organ with the water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could definitely because the the when when he when he put the radium in the in this, it was in a sealed container with grease around the top, so there's no way anything was getting into that. And then it was that was put inside a lead safe and the whole thing was buried. And then when they opened the inner container it had water in it or a kind of liquid. So I think that liquid was literally created. I think it probably was water, but it was created literally just from energy, but not condensed from the environment, so.
Speaker 3: That evaporation could be.
Speaker 2: Well, in the in the metal container, there's nothing that could have evaporated, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying, like evaporation, Like do you think that maybe could be like the oregone separating from itself back into like that, so condensed.
Speaker 2: It could be because like some strange things can happen when with cloudbusters like that. There's been this phenomena of desert greening where I think that's been that's been seen in a number of countries is actually quite well documented overalls scientifically cloud busting that the desert greening happens without sort of overwater. You're on a cloud busting operation over a number of days, sometimes the desert starts to green without at raining. I've got a picture here of one. I don't know if that that will come.
Speaker 3: Up right there? Okay, yeah, and this kind of looks like a tube sticking out of the ground. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's not a very good picture, but it's easy to find on online.
Speaker 3: And well, now if you're quickly, if real quick, if you don't mind me, ask like, what's your setup?
Speaker 4: Well, I want to see it. Take us to the secret Lively.
Speaker 2: Well, if you go to cycle or going and look up my papers, you you can see pictures of my of my setup. And it's basically because I've not got the space for a whole or going room, I created the equivalent by getting a human sized or going a que lator and then I this was over many years and the orgone. For the orgone acupuncture experiments, I had like a mini accumulator that would connect to acupuncture points. So I had like three or four mini accumulators and so I put them inside the big accumulator, and then I put metal against the back. I put some radiators behind the cabinet, and then a load of crystals and other things inside and orgone tubes. So I think I had about a dozen different orgone devices inside one kind of six foot by three foot orgone box. So the.
Speaker 3: Going on, oh yeah, well, somebody was just saying you gotta run on Leon as a joke. I'm like, damn, I was thrown out the three six nine, Maybe I should.
Speaker 2: So the energy off off the box was really high. And then I then stimulated the box with a little bit of radioactive material, which was just a uh some smoke alarms a little bit of because they contain a bit of americium in them. And then the space gun bit was I just got some scaffolding pipes, and I actually got the idea because I had the whole urn or again, it was kind of acti nal bit a bit like Reike's work at first, and that I had the Originally I had the box set up in a garage that was next to a little side road, and a scaffolding truck parked next to the garage, and I and it had two two long scaffolding pipes that were pointed up at a cloud, and I noticed that the cloud seemed to be dissipating, and I thought, well, I wonder if the hour and ore energy in the box is going through the pipes on the truck and affecting the cloud. So I got some scaffolding pipes and put them. I'd opened the box up and put the scaffolding pipes next to the box, and the it would seem to affect the environment. It was slower than Reich's spacegun was a full sized cloudbuster with a whole milligram of are gone charged radium place next to it, whereas mine was. I toned Reich's experiments down by maybe one thousandfold and used less radioactivity and the tubes were smaller, so it seemed to be a slower process, but similar to what Reich had mentioned, like the sparkle would increase in the environment and clouds would get less where it was pointed. And my friend and researcher in Italy he analyzed the particulate data and it found that when the space gun was put up, the pollution particulates went down in the region, so that I'm pretty convinced that it does something to the environment and the it's not as versatile a thing as the cloudbuster, and I guess it's a space gun tight device and not not as strong as rekes, but it seems to dry out the atmosphere, make it more sparkling, and it seems to had the the environment to being sort of sunnier. Whereas cloud busting can be used both to create clouds and to dissipate them, depending where you point the the tubes as well.
Speaker 3: So like when you when you're doing this stuff, you can actually watch yourself create a cloud and then just get rid of it.
Speaker 2: I guess it would be a little bit.
Speaker 3: More or like do you create the cloud in and just stays or does it just kind of like.
Speaker 2: It's kind of more like a good analogy would be acupuncture. Like rather than creating something from scratch or dissipating something from scratch, you're more kind of it's like environmental acupuncture. You're kind of nudging the environment in certain ways. Like a lot of the early cloud busting efforts were made to door blockages, like that there be a blockage of door over the mountains and you might have two or three cloud busters that are pointed at increase it because the orgone energy streams around the planet from west to east, and that there's orgone streams across across continents and sometimes if you get a line of door, it will block the orgone streams and then they can't bring water. So a lot of the cloud busting operations in the seventies and eighties and were aimed at breaking down these these door blockages. So it's more like it's like an environmental therapy really, and you have to be quite careful that you don't push the environment too much in one direction or another because.
Speaker 3: So you can probably seriously manipulate weather than with orgon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that twice a hurricane has been steered. The Hurricane Dora in in sixty seven and Hurricane Edna in nineteen fifty four were steered right right, steered a hurricane and stopped a guy that was chucked in prison and left to rot. He saved New York from a hurricane and with a cloud busting operation and one of his.
Speaker 3: And that's like a documented known thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's all documented.
Speaker 3: It's like accepted in the science world. That's not considered like a conspiracy crazy idea.
Speaker 2: It's all it won't be accepted that it was done with a cloudbuster. But the.
Speaker 3: Discrediting you, I'm just saying, like, in case people to look into this, how would you find that? You know, so I find that one.
Speaker 2: I mean you could find it in two places in the orgone literature because orgonomy is unique as a as an alternative science in that it's got documented journals going from nineteen forties up to now, and it has never not had journals. There's always been a group of doctors and researchers and lay people who've documented their work so that it's documented in the orgone literature. But it should be the track of the hurricanes should be documented in the mainstream literature so that the I wouldn't have thought there'd be any dispute as to the where, the where they trapped and when, but that they were. I mean, they're they're very sneaky the authorities because in America there's a there's a law requiring any weather modification to be registered with the government, any private attempts and and James Demo registered all his cloud busting work with the n o A, a National Oceanographic Association, and also another person who did a lot of cloud busting. I think it might have been Jeremy Eden. He documented a load of stuff with them, and that they they purposely lost Demeo's documents and they ignored Eden's documents so that they I mean that that that brings me to something that's little known even in organomy, is that not only do government suppress their citizens knowing about all gone and Epha and things, but they also suppress each other, like the the at one point, the Israeli government took an interest in in cloud busting, and the the Americans in the think at the late fifties, the Americans wouldn't give like a visa to go to Israel so that they could stop him communicating and.
Speaker 3: That there other people doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that the the there was a pressure on another government took some interest in in a cloud busting as well as the Israelis. The the eritreans next to small country next to Ethiopia, and they had some amazing results from Demeo's cloud busting. And I think it was the eighties that they literally reversed a huge a huge kind of desertification process and saved the country tens of millions in food imports and Lake Nasa refilled up. That it was I think some like what.
Speaker 3: Did they actually do? Would they actually create enough clouds to actually be able to start agriculture?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, they DeMeo went over to eastern Africa with a team and he had three large cloudbusters at different points over Eritrea, and they reversed the kind of desert process for the whole of the Horn of Africa, and the weather improved spectacularly and lakes filled up that had never been filled for centuries. I've won one newspaper in the States described it as biblical. The changes in eastern Africa. Snow's been seen in places work that haven't snowed for centuries. Whole valleys have greened in Israel and across Africa and in the US, like sort of door emergencies have been reversed, and the the kind of effects have been huge over like free cloudbusters, like three large cloudbusters, like truck mounted cloudbusters, in effect the weather over a third of the continent, maybe half a continent, so that it's it's pretty powerful technology. Really. I think Demo got quite worried at one point that he was worried that the I mean, he did so much for augonomy, but his work got ignored by governments and academia. But he was concerned that it was too powerful a knowledge to go out into the mainstream. But there's no other way. I mean, our governments are messed with everything and not exactly that caring, so we may as well know all there is to know.
Speaker 3: You know what I was just I just want to ask you this question real quick. I'm playing and ask it in a silly way. I'm just like trying to get an idea of like what I'm thinking about here. Now you're saying areas that I guess kind of I guess a lacked orgone would be more of like desert area or had a specific type, right, what was that? What were you would be more of a desert or was that negative?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean the desert process.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, the right reason why I wanted to ask, and I'll finish asking and that maybe you can make sense of what I'm trying to ask. Let's I guess the best way if you think, let's say it's like you had a vacuum over the Earth and you're going to suck up all the positive stuff with the area that ends up becoming negative. Would all start to look like desolation in desert?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could in fact like a time for the UFOs that often used to hang around the cloud busting activity. He thought they were hostile and giving outdoor, and Jeremy Eden thought the same. I've sometimes wondered if those were not UFOs but like earth craft that were not very well tuned and were giving out door rather because they weren't very well built.
Speaker 3: This is what I was I was wondering though, like this question could like could that you know how like you're saying that like they were using the cloud busting to kind of like fix the desert area and stuff like that. Could could the desert area be a side effect of sucking up the other stuff that was there? Let's say you're trying to harness all this ship, could these surrounding areas that you're taking it from start to look like you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean that that. Reich thought there was a that there was a kind of He compared deserts to a kind of cancer process of the earth. Like if you look at the Sahara, it's it's like a huge swave of the earth has dyed and and the certainly. At one point. Right used to notice that when there was a lot of UFOs going because they would be attracted by cloud busting, And when there was a lot a lot of UFOs traveling across where he was working, that the door seemed to increase.
Speaker 3: But maybe that's why they call it Project Bluebeam.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, there was Project Blue Book as well, wasn't there. Yeah, they know about the connection between blue and Orgo and I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Well the desert thing struck me a little bit because I know they say, you know a lot of supernatural activity is associated with the desert, but also specifically like the nepheline and like disembodied spirits that tend to be drawn to stay stuck in the desert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was even thinking in the pyramid. They say that some some people think it could have been used to harness energy. Well what if it harnessed everything out of that area, and that's why.
Speaker 4: It looks like that dry?
Speaker 3: Yea like shot it up into the sky. Now it's all gone. I went somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Well, it could be you could harvest the the orgon from the planet that it also cosmically, the sun attracts all going from the surroundings, and it becomes a condensation of of orgone and the the because there's great galactic streams of all gone too, so that the Earth would be in a galactic stream and as.
Speaker 3: Light acceleration.
Speaker 2: From road to high so.
Speaker 3: The more keeping an eye on the war going up there.
Speaker 2: H But yeah, there's there's definitely a connection between deserts and deserts can be they can be high in or or in some ways like they can have a high ur or charge, which might explain the paranormal aspect. So if it if the desert was very alive looking, that might have a high ur or charge or was very sparkly. But if it looked kind of dead and brownish, and then it'd be more door. But I'd imagine the sparkly high energy thing would be more the paranormal end.
Speaker 3: May mean that's maybe that's why fucking Edward sparkles in this.
Speaker 4: Oh in Twilight the Vampire, he sparkles in the sun. Oh my god, are you a teenage girl?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: But I was just thinking of sparkling and like, yeah, I pictured it. This gave me vampire sparkling.
Speaker 2: Fuck. When the Pyramids were first built, it was lush in Egypt certainly that they know when when the Sphinx was built, it was wet in that area, So I mean they would have been absolutely amazing. I mean, white marble covering these huge It would have looked like something straight out of Star Trek, had these white marble covered, huge solid stone pyramids, maybe with a glowing crystal on the top, with waterways and the Sphinx nearby and surrounded by lush vegetation. We're seeing the very tail end of their their kind of life, as it were, so that they would have been a lot more vibrant in the past. So it was maybe they were keeping the life force of the of the whole planet raised to to try and help us through this period we're going through. Because they're I suspect they've been around longer than longer than sort of the four or five thousand years we're told, or like ten thousand, I would suspect. But they're all goone devices too.
Speaker 3: You know. I was just thinking too. You mentioned before that you could easily just throw like a wire into watering. Yeah, I mean did the pyramids have like water running?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, And they also had an or and ore effect because the granite is slightly radioactive, So you've got that huge amount of well, the shape condensers orgone. Pyramid shapes condense orgone, and the granite being slightly radioactive, will have an or and ore effect, and just the sheer quantity of stone will attract the orgone plus the water water, and you've got different layers too. You've got the the outer marble and then the limestone and different rocks in the center and water underneath, as you say, moving water too. I think it had so, yeah, it would have been a hugely strong orgone device. The same with Mesma. Mesma was an orgone scientist because he built a device that was both a kind of cloudbuster and an orgone accumulator called the back a Tesla. Was the same. I mean, he believed that electricity was an effect of the ethera, which is the orgo.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask you about that, if you think electricity and organ really connected. Yeah, I think you might have said that in the first one too, but I.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, yeah, charged particles are condensed or going. That's like Henry Moray, who who did the He had like a radioactive radio that had this crystal in it that kind of condensed the eph or the orgone field and he could tune it into the environment, and he had one antenna going up into the sky and another into the ground. And that that was all hushed up. I think that was that was well before World War Two, and that that was totally hushed up. And again the Soviets knew about that, so that the the a library book Henry Moray based some of his work on a physicist, and that that physicist's book was taken out of every US public library after Henry Moray's work. But he created what I call virgin electricity, because I think electricity, when you've generated it mechanically is is old and tired. And energy electricity when it's come straight from the EFA, it's like completely new because you can you've compressed new EFA into a new charged particle and more experienced that like when when he connected his EFA radio up that the light that he can connect a bank of lights up to the ether radio and it had a different quality. That the light was more like sunlight and not harsh the same as you like if you plug the same bank of lights into the into the house grid. That it had a different feel. So I think you can get new water and new electricity too.
Speaker 3: Well, I was trying to think of like that stuff. I'm like, I'm just wondering if like the maid in an aspect could even go back to virgin electricity like you're talking about, you know, in occultism. That's really interesting. Yeah, there was something I was going to ask. Oh the reason I think I had even asked you if you thought it could be associated with electricity. Helen had meet a comment in the Bible, and the comment in the chat asking about is there a Bible quote regarding there being water above and water below? And I started thinking about that and then thinking about how like lightning and the lightning rods. You know, maybe some people don't know, but like lightning rods work because lightning actually comes out a little bit and meets the lightning from the sky. Yeah, you know, so I was like wondering, is that above and so below of like kind of like the gorgons connecting a meeting with each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think there is an aspect to that because the cloudbuster is like a lightning rod and the I think the cloud busters sometimes pools waters above to waters below because all going is like a form of water and the space gun I suspect might work slightly differently, and that you've got a very high charge at the bottom and it kind of shoots charge up into the sky, which is why it has kind of slightly more organizing effect or makes the sky or and or clear.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's possible you could turn a potato gun into a cloudbusting gun, to like, can we have both at the same time so I can cloud bust and shoot potatoes at people? Is it possible to make that? Sounds like the same thing. I just need it too perfect.
Speaker 2: You can make it from anything, really, But just on the aspect of the Bible that there is. It reminds me of that there's this thing about living water in in the Bible, and I think that's kind of a reflection of orgone because orgone is kind of like a water as energy and it's alive and conscious. So it's quite a good description living water. And there's various orgone devices in the Bible. Nebuch Is and Ear had an orgone room, the gold lined room, and the the Arc of the Covenant.
Speaker 4: I was going to ask you, is the Ark of the Covenant is just an orgone box?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it is. It's an orn Or box because it was a gold line box with wooden gold. And then the Roberto, my Italian research friend, he's done a quite a bit of work into finding what the substance was that they put in the arc to activate it, and it sounds like it was a radioactive stone of some sort. So once that was in the just roughly, I think the the arc of the Covenant was about one thousand times stronger than reich set up. And in terms of ronor, so it had been a huge amount of Ornor. You can if you had something to strength of the arc now, you wouldn't be able to keep it in a town or anywhere. It just you'd need a mile space to put it in, which luckily they had the desert to keep it in and the priests to like specifically look after it in certain ways, otherwise you'd get or or sickness if you went too near it. And then Reichs set up my well, my setup was kind of a thousand times less strong than Reich's, so I managed to repeat the the urn Or experiment without having an aur and or emergency just about.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that the there was a there was a cloud that used to follow the arc around and that that that would have been like an or and or cloud and.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Oh.
Speaker 3: I wanted to ask you something before really forgotten and it came back to me. I know, it's kind of going back. That's something you said earlier, even like how you were saying how the government like suppresses and carshes this stuff. Can you get government funding to study this stuff or to experiment with it?
Speaker 2: Well, me and DeMeo there were the only two people who've done a masters in organomy or that focused on organomy, and I don't think you could do that now. I mean I did mine into orgone and acupuncture in two thousand and DeMeo did his masters in cloud busting in seventy nine, but that they wouldn't allow that.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay. The reason I asked is, I know sometimes when they fund stuff, they're also like on the stuff as well too, or at least on the findings.
Speaker 6: So I was wondering, like if, well, it's a very key question they did that at all, because Demo tried to do a PhD in cloud busting and he at that time, I don't think the government followed.
Speaker 2: Academ make workers closely and they but he applied for funding and that that's how the National Science Association heard got wind of him doing a cloud busting PhD, and then that they reported it back and someone either from there or elsewhere in the government leaned on the University of Kansas to stop the PhD going ahead. So he ended up doing a PhD into the how how deserts and Reich's theory of armoring affects cultures and spreads out into the world. He called it Sara Asia, which is a kind of kind of an environmental anthropological study. But if he had gone ahead and done a cloud busting pH D, they would have knocked him off for sure. And the the the US government suppressed other even other governments using cloud busting Eritrea had very good effects for about I think it went on over about five years that the cloud busting and that they got pushed back from from Western governments and they the the US stopped uh suppressed interest from that. I think there was two Israeli prime ministers that had showed an interest in in organomy that they wanted to get an ambassador to to visit organon and I think Ben Gurion was one of them and so that was suppressed too, but that they're there nowadays, I don't think you could do any any masters or PhDs that that were not within the conventional field. Do you think the West? Maybe outside of the West you could, But do.
Speaker 3: You think I guess, like this is my next question of going along with that, like the fact of like you know, they're not even letting you do it. Do you think they're they're practicing it themselves and using it like like heavily, and maybe they don't want people to realize or realize realize that and realize actually maybe how easily it could be for anybody to do it technically.
Speaker 2: I they the British government does have cloudbusters because I don't well, they did have in the eighties and at an Air Force base and that they there was a hurricane in the eighties which I think was caused by the Air Force using cloudbusters not very well, or but using them sort of inappropriately. Because the the as in that film the The Earth Versus Flying sources that that's based on cloud busting because reich u it showed that you could effect because UFOs run on some kind of epo or or go and field if you point a cloudbuster at a UFO, it makes it wobble, and so that that that was the effect they use in that film and the so the I think the the the Royal Air Force set up some cloud busters so that they could use that effect, assumably presumably and maybe some general thought, oh, there's nothing to it, let's just put them all on full blast, and that there was because usually only get hurricanes in tropical areas, and that there was a tropical hurricane that hit the UK in the late eighties, and that that's totally not supposed to happen, and some weather presenter got it in the neck because he didn't foresee it. But there's no way he could have foreseen it. He just got unfairly blamed because I suspect that was a cloud a military cloudbuster, hop but on the whole I don't because because you've got an EFA and all all secondary energies have EFA behind it, or so that there's I suspect governments use more electrical methods of changing the ether because the natural kind of cloud busting methods are more they're more like acupuncture, whereas I think the weather modification using electrical fields is a bit more like sort of just bludgeoning the atmosphere with a club or or sort of making the sort of setting up microwave fields over a certain area and making the eth go crazy in that area and setting off negative effects. So I don't think they're interested in they're like healing, it's kind of almost therapeutic effects of using cloudbusters properly that they're more interested in just electrical effect of manipulating a suspect. If you throw a load of electricity at the etherha in a certain way, you can affect affect the how the etherer interacts with the weather. So I do think they use weather technology, but not I don't think they use cloudbust as much.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not true, but weird. I was, I was reading about something yesterday. I was I was looking into something I was going to cover with the RASH to do with you know, Sydney Gottlieb and stuff with m k Ultru, And I was going through like the CIA site to like look up things under Project Climax. I was trying to look for that project, and you know, tons of things come up and like it could have the word project or climax, and it regardless if it's the same thing and it will just show up. And I was reading something else that came that was in like that lump of things, and I was like, damn, this is interesting, but has nothing to fuck to do with the thing I'm covering. They were talking about how like something with this woodpecker noise that was like picked up up on the radio stations I think on like even Ham radios or whatever, like all over the world, and it was like the United States ended up finding out that it was like Russia, and like Russia was like trying to bounce wave like wave links up and down against something in the sky and bag like pinging, yes, like paying something, and they you know, but it was talking all the sciencehit I'm like, what the fuck are they pain? You know? But it was just like really weird and like I'm just wondering, like again, like are they pinging or bouncing? Who knows? Like I don't know. It's just like now that reading that has been listening to you or maybe really just like what the hell was really going on? Like that's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they've done all sorts of like the Russians have known about sort of five G effects since since the nineteen fifties and earlier, like they were talking about microwave illness back in the fifties and that they they sometimes would beam what would be four G and five g now at the Russian at the American embassy, and the the the ambassadors would would get ill. And and so that they've they've been ahead in a lot of sort of the the interaction between electricity and the torsion field and or the orgone field. That that that they've been aware of that for decades, So that there might have been they might have been trying some kind of psychological effect by by creating certain frequencies bouncing up and down the stratosphere. There's that there's an interaction between electrical and and an orgone ether or that I've heard of that the wood would pecker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think they said it was like they did it like a to something amount of times, like you know, per whatever, so it actually sounded like a constant like just like coming up like this clicking knocking sound, and yeah, and yeah, really weird. I'll be totally honest with you, I you know, and I hate to say, like I do question sometimes like even this this q Andon crap I mean, they got people like praising Putin. It's like, yo, it's like, how do you know that country ain't like into some really serious, like deep occulted science, and we're just you know, praising them because you know, QAnon said, so you know, or you know him and Trump are going to save the world. It's like, how do you know, like what's really going on over there? What are they really testing? Like what I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes I wonder if we've got like two or three different world orders, that being for supremacy. The Russian sort of state can be quite foreign tarian that they they sort of had vaccine mandates at one point in certain parts of Russia and China. But people say, oh, China is just owned by the New World Order. I'm not sure about that. Surrounded by US bases and they're nationalists, they're not globalists. They're very authoritarian.
Speaker 3: But I've actually thought it's just like a like someone it's really us over there and pulling the strings. Were blaming them. Yeah, that's I think, like we're the puppet master of China, but we're blaming the puppet, not the fucking thing you're controlling.
Speaker 2: I suspect that China is playing along to get what it can, but because they they they believe in the kind of supremacy of the Chinese state and that they'll they'll do anything to have a strong national state. I don't think they're they're after. My guess is we got like a Satanic world order, a bricks world order, and perhaps a Christian fundamentalist Trumpian world order that that's behind some of the military so and I don't think China, and even within the Bricks, I don't China and Russia have different ways of doing things. The Russia's authoritarian but not as technocratic as as China. And it's it's difficult because that the perhaps if if the technocratic Chinese state was in a world that was not trying to destroy it, it might loosen up a bit. But the I'm not sure if the Satanists who have been behind or the dark order in the West and the Chinese state or are on board with each other. I think perhaps it's just because China is authoritarian and a technocracy, but it's been a They've been extremely nationalist for centuries in China, a huge sort of single state for millennia virtually, so I think we've got a few different world orders going on, and I suspect that the Russians do have some advanced technology. I mean even one time back in when I was doing the the the the MSc in orgon and acupuncture, I've got help from a research center in Kansas and there was a Russian physicist there at the time, and she she had this like wand device and it was like this white wand and she could just run it over, run it over your arm and all the acupuncture points would would sparkle with lightning between the wand and your arm. It didn't hurt, but it was really weird. You could see like lightning going from the wand to the acupuncture point. And I've heard that the Russians have technology where they can switch off electrical fields in an area, say like if a if a boat goes into somewhere where they don't want it to go, or that they can switch off all the electrical fields in there like UFOs can do and that that yeah, and that would be some type of or goone technology.
Speaker 3: U I wanted to real quick what type of I guess stuff is used for acupuncture.
Speaker 2: Needles generally steel needles, so it's acupuncture is door busting and or goone energizing in the same.
Speaker 3: So I was I was going to ask, does that metal happen to work with Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's the same process because if you put a steel needle in an acupuncture point, you can get silver and gold plated needles too. I've I don't think i've ever used them, but I've heard their silver is calming and gold is energizing. But generally it's it's steel medicals grade steel used for acupuncture points. But where when you put a needle in it, it's like a cloud buster in the body. So you're you're doing cloud busting energy cloud busting, and if you're drawing energy into the channel, you're all going accumulating, so it's the same energy are going and cheer the same thing.
Speaker 3: So if you're getting acupuncture, you're actually cloud busting yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're moving the dead energy trying to clear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it also works. It's very clever acupuncture because it automatically changes between cloud busting and or going energizing. So it it's an intelligent system, so it can swap like say it say if you get headaches and you've got and you've got a red face and you're really overcharged and you think too much and you that. Then say if you maybe put acupuncture points here and here and here here, maybe a couple of year points, and that that would be cloud busting equivalent. But say if someone was really tired and stressed out and and use some points in the legs to boost their energy or on on their abdomen, that that would be like or going energizing and the body automatically or go from one to the other, or even do both at the same time. So it's really sophisticated, there's nothing. It's the most Chinese medicines, the most sophisticated.
Speaker 3: Imagine that'sgine. That's what all invoking and vanishing is in magic.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, well, it's what you do in meditation too, and yoga practice is the same thing for exercise in general.
Speaker 3: This this almost makes me even like we're just a description. Is even like that sounds fun is even almost like the hourglass. It's like you're almost like kind of taking something and then bringing it in and then like that's how funneling an energy into a fine point and then letting it out somewhere else. Yeah, it's really interesting. I think about an hour and forty minutes and now I think maybe we can wrap it up here. I'd actually probably like to have a discussions with you more in the future, maybe a little bit more specific on a few things. So I'm sure I would really like to talk to you again. This was an amazing episode. Yeah, this is some wild stuff. Thank you, Leon. It was really happy, Like this was really amazing for me just to talk about and talk about some of the stuff I said and to hear the shit you had to say. Amazing, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I've really enjoyed No, hell, so did I so did? I? Uh?
Speaker 3: Do you want to let everybody know where they can find your stuff? Again? I know you have a bunch of links.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah that there's my blog which is Leonsouthgate dot blogspot dot com. And if you go back a couple of blog posts that I've got a page of links to the different places, and psychorgone dot com is her best place for my main articles and more academic stuff. So from those two points you can get onto my YouTube and other places.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got all of your links in the bottom. Now, Like I said before, people want to find a way to reach out to them in his Twitter is in there in case there was any other podcast listening as well. There is a way to contact him. You can hit him up on Twitter. Thank you again so much, my man. There was just like truly like really amazing. It was some wild stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got some got some interesting like sort of angles that we veered off on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like it was. It was fun that you entertained some of my silly ideas.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was all pertinent.
Speaker 3: M That's what's up. That's that's what made it fun too. It was like, maybe I'm not that crazy. Maybe I knew about orgon the whole time, just didn't know what it was called.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think so people have a natural affinity for for the way or going functions because it's like the base of the base of the universe.
Speaker 3: Really stuff, it's like the fabric of everything, right m hmm, Teresa, would you like to let everybody know where they could find sure?
Speaker 4: Well, thank you, thanks, Leon. That was really interesting. I have like a list of like three or four other questions, but it would take like another hour to probably answer all those.
Speaker 3: Well that's where we're gonna have them on again, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, so, thank you so much. Yeah, if people want to hear more from me, please come check out The Spiritual Gangsters on all major podcast platforms, YouTube, Rumble, and they can find me on Instagram and Twitter.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Uh real quick, Leon, have have you gone on in the Guardians? Have they hit you up?
Speaker 2: I haven't, I'll check, all right.
Speaker 3: Well, besides that, I I because I wasn't sure if you've been. If he's gotten in contact with you, he could have recorded with you. I have no idea, but I do want to at least give a shout out to people listening. Uh, definitely go check out The Honest Inquisition. He was on there as well. So if people want to hear more of Leon, go check him out on there. And I definitely plan on having a plan on having him on again. Maybe we'll make we'll make him a resident Mad Scientists on the Occult Rejects. Well there you go, man, Thanks you. I really truly had a blast. This is really enlightening as maybe me think about so much stuff, and like Teresa was saying, this is just gonna I'm sure bring you on other times with specific questions. Great work. I appreciate everything you brought to the table and your honesty about your work as well. And again, Teresa, thank you so much for coming on and co hosting and asking questions. Everybody in the chat, thank you. That is what's up. We had a bunch of people chiming in, asking questions, leaving their opinion. I loved it and I loved this topic, and thank you all for jumping in. That's why I do this and until the next one, everybody you will see ammering about