Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday Show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, jes Shoes, you're.
Speaker 2: The JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena and I'm just let's get things going with the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 4: No Morning Jay Show.
Speaker 5: I hope this was I hope I'm the first talkback of the day. And just so, today's my birthday. I turned ten. I hope you have an amazing Friday.
Speaker 6: Bye bye, Happy birthday. Yeah we didn't get a name there, but I guess happy birthday.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: I just have one question because that talkback you got the first talk back, and that talkback came in at twelve oh two, just after midnight ten years old?
Speaker 3: Are you allowed to be up at twelve oh days when it's your bedtime?
Speaker 8: When is your birthday? It's different because you have to wait till midnight to be like, oh my god, I'm officially this age.
Speaker 2: Not on a school night, you have to school. Maybe maybe it's one of.
Speaker 3: Those situations where the parents got him up right at midnight to say happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Maybe they did like a little celebration thing. Some families do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah you can't, well, I don't think you can get up at midnight. That's too late unless you're trying to get the first talk back on the JV show, in which case, well done.
Speaker 2: But should we do a second talk back?
Speaker 7: Sure, Morning JVS Show. This is VV from Daily City. I wanted to come on here and give a shout out to my baby girl. She's turning one today and it's just been a crazy year. And happy birthday to Azellie, love you.
Speaker 3: Happy birth everybody birthday today.
Speaker 1: Give the fuck now question?
Speaker 6: That talkback came in at twelve oh six, just after midnight. If you're a one year old, are you allowed to be up celebrating your birthday at twelve oh six?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh, they don't sleep all night anyway.
Speaker 6: That's a good point.
Speaker 8: She'll just listen to the podcast later.
Speaker 6: Yeah, big time podcast, I assume. Yeah, Happy birthday, Jess.
Speaker 2: How excited are you for tomorrow?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh. By the way, this month has been the longest month ever longer not drinking it makes it even longer. So I cannot.
Speaker 1: Wait all the dry January is.
Speaker 6: I was just thinking and cackling to myself yesterday afternoon that because I was like, oh, tomorrow's Friday. I can't wait weekend cocktails, hang out with some friends, you know, And I thought, Oh, these two on the show, they can't even enjoy Friday.
Speaker 1: You guys have to wait till tomorrow.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 8: I'm fine with midnight.
Speaker 1: Or twelve oh one. Yeah, you know tonight.
Speaker 8: We're talking Eastern time, nine pm. Then that's true.
Speaker 1: No, that's not a thing. Why not, that's not You're on.
Speaker 8: You're on Pacific twelve somewhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you're on. Yeah, then you could start drinking right now. Okay, it's Pacific. You're on Pacific time. You have to wait until at least midnight tonight, unfortunately, And that just had me laughing.
Speaker 1: I was laughing and laughing. Now.
Speaker 6: The one thing I'm gonna say about this is because your guys dry January sort of wager was if when you broke dry January, you're gonna have to take a shoey out of the other person's shoe. And that was that was motivating, amongst other reasons. You guys wanted to do it just to dry January and get healthy and all that stuff you know that people are doing. I feel like the listeners and myself included, are disappointed. There's a there's a piece of us that's never gonna get fulfilled because one of you guys didn't take a shoeye. So yeah, I thought, I here's my here's my proposal. Okay, because I believe both of you that you didn't drink just she might have slipped up for a.
Speaker 1: Couple of SIPs. I wholeheartedly believe Selena.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Wow. Today is chug Wheel Friday, and at eight twenty we play the chug Wheel. Now it's a really fun game and someone might.
Speaker 1: Have to chug something nasty.
Speaker 6: I thought one of the spaces on the wheel could be a shoey, just so that there is a chance that the JV show listeners get their washes and hopes fulfilled with a shoey.
Speaker 8: No, because that that should that should be left just for banishment, Yeah, just for punishments, because we could say the same what the chug wheel, Yeah, say the same thing about the bet that we made with you about you going back to the gym. You were gonna have to do two shoeies, one out of my shoe, one out of Selena's shoe. And we have no proof, no concrete proof that you went to the gym, just your word, which we are.
Speaker 6: Believing in flex, but show.
Speaker 8: If anything, it looks worse than before.
Speaker 1: So day's gonna be wow shots fire.
Speaker 6: Today's going to be my fourth day of this week back in the gym, and the proof is I could barely walk down the hall right now. I can barely move days today like in the first week back in the gym.
Speaker 1: You guys should be commending.
Speaker 8: Me well also, but you're not doing a shoey.
Speaker 6: But people's hopes and dreams weren't really riding on my shoeye.
Speaker 1: They had faith in me. They didn't have as much faith in you, guys.
Speaker 6: And there's an equal chance that I would take a shoeye on the wheel today too. My name gets drawn and I spin the shoey boom, then I'll take a shoeye.
Speaker 1: I'm the man of my word.
Speaker 8: I don't want to ruin my shoes.
Speaker 2: I got my gym shoes on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Selena don't care. We'll use Selena's shoe.
Speaker 8: I'm not if you don't even want to do that to you guys, No, please know.
Speaker 6: I'm just throwing it out there because because I feel like we have the worst I.
Speaker 3: Don't feel like that's not really fair because the whole showy thing was something that you just threw on us anyways, Like nobody asked for that.
Speaker 2: We were going to do dry January. Anyways, you decided to throw it in there to make an interesting We were like, fine, but we did our part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we followed through and didn't didn't breakers.
Speaker 8: We're rooting us on so that we wouldn't have to do a shoe, right.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody wants us to anyway. So there's that. Let's give you this chance to Incrazycountal.
Speaker 6: Closed today the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: Right now, it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: Update on the DC plane crash, so dive teams are seizing operations after recovering all the bodies they can for now, which has been I think around like forty so once the wreckage is lifted out of the river, they're hoping to be able to recover more. Also, the black boxes are right now headed to the NASH Transportation.
Speaker 2: Safety Board Lab.
Speaker 3: They said that the preliminary report will take about thirty days and it'll take a year of more to get a final probable cause of the crash.
Speaker 1: A year to figure out what happened.
Speaker 2: That's what they say.
Speaker 6: That doesn't make sense. Kevin Durant will be in town tonight as his Phoenix sons are going to be taken on the Warriors at Chase Center. Katie we know won two championships with the Warriors, and there were even some trade rivers this season that the team might want to try to get him back. But it looks like the Warriors are trying to land Jimmy Butler or Zach Levine even as the trade deadline approaches. Warriors Son's tip off is tonight at seven o'clock.
Speaker 8: Oh Max, hope you have your rain boots ready to go. Rainy day today with cloudy skuys Hi's are expected to be in the mid fifties. The rain will continue through the weekend. It may slow down for a bit on Sunday for some cities, but ooh, not for a Napa though. You're gonna get pounded a lot of rain.
Speaker 1: And did it rain where you lived yesterday?
Speaker 3: Not a sprinkle a Francisco rob, You actually got lucky.
Speaker 1: You guys didn't rain in the north.
Speaker 2: Where did it rain yesterday?
Speaker 1: That it was just corner shot for rain yesterday. I didn't even.
Speaker 8: Cracking the rain cloud, and it like missed us just slightly. But it's going to turn back around and land today, probably already landed by I can't see because we don't have any windows in here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, rain starting this morning, not yesterday. He didn't need your umbrella yesterday.
Speaker 1: Hey, Libra bestI, today is going to be an eight.
Speaker 6: Don't let others convince you that non existent limitations exist. Has the Pisces, Moon and Jupiter square off? Your schedule may field jam packed at times, but taking care of yourself and asking for help will give you the energy you need to see these aspirations all the way through, all right. I don't know if or why is Jupiter and the Moon and Pisces mad at each other.
Speaker 2: Only sky Daddy knows, got it, Guy Daddy knows.
Speaker 3: So Graham wants to add shoe we to the chug wheel Friday's eight twenty We play the chug wheel game. I think it's a good idea, especially Jess, because she's always the one that ends up chugging something.
Speaker 6: That's why I really like the idea.
Speaker 8: I should be left for a for a punishment for bets, not for the chug wheel.
Speaker 9: Yeah, grum.
Speaker 2: I'm all for the shoey. I'm a listener. I'm disappointed that you guys haven't done a shoey. Do it, Graham, do it?
Speaker 7: Do it? Do it?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 7: Do it?
Speaker 8: But why why are you disappointed?
Speaker 2: You should be happy that we are very complete.
Speaker 8: We're completings right January.
Speaker 1: But look, they're happy about that.
Speaker 6: But if there's one thing we know about the listeners, they'd love to see us punished.
Speaker 1: You know how mad people have.
Speaker 6: Gotten it last two weeks at the chug wheel, when nobody's chugged. There's damn near been a revolt. There was a demonstration down at City Hall yesterday at one pm.
Speaker 8: But the chug wheel is already punishment enough. And that's for us. Just survive like.
Speaker 3: Living like it's not that we don't even do anything to.
Speaker 6: You're so scared of a shoey.
Speaker 5: Yes, I am happy, friendy JV Show. This is not the Sacramento all right, do you listen here, Graham? Okay, I'm usually on your team, but not today. These women did an amazing job, but they're dry. January January.
Speaker 9: You know, while you just sat back, you know, throwing back your white claws and and heckling them every day, and you're over there trying to get Shoey Nah, thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you know what, that's true because you guys know how bad my luck is. And if I were to get that on the wheel, then I did Dry January for nothing, and that that would.
Speaker 3: I still would have done it for myself because it's something that I wanted to complete.
Speaker 1: The Shoeie. No, that's what you made it some way.
Speaker 6: I ain't scared to know Shoeye and Natalie and Sacramento, thank you for that talkback. But I have an equal odds of having it land to myself.
Speaker 7: But you.
Speaker 2: Shoe is exactly different gift.
Speaker 6: Today's Chuck will no Shoey, but it's given me all alcohol. That's the betting up bear, that's what's on the Chuck wheel way.
Speaker 8: Why do you get to be the only one to.
Speaker 1: Decide because I created the game?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's work, So you can't force us to break Dry January.
Speaker 1: Well, then don't lose the Chuck wheel game. Today.
Speaker 6: They'll your name drawing because I'm putting warm beer on every spot and then you drink that and then.
Speaker 8: I'm protesting it's going to be I'm protesting, marching down right now really quick.
Speaker 3: A couple of things having to do with tech jug I almost combined both of your names.
Speaker 1: That was weird, Graham Gress, what would it be?
Speaker 8: That's almost jam oh.
Speaker 1: I wanted to know what you guys thought about this.
Speaker 6: We've heard a lot of different names over the like terms over the years for getting fired, you know, we've heard the layoffs and stuff like that. And one of the terms that popped up this week because people constantly try big companies in the CEOs when they announce these firings and layoffs, they try to use some word to make it sound less like harsh.
Speaker 3: And is it like when Gwyneth Paltrow was breaking up with Chris Martin and they said conscious uncoupling.
Speaker 2: We're like, no, you broke up, a breakup.
Speaker 6: That's called the breakup. Yes, they do, saying all these companies do the same thing all the time. Well, Bernard Arnald, he's one of the he is the world's richest non American. This guy owns a whole bunch of luxury good brands LVMH. He's got like Tiffany's and a bunch of you know, a bunch of the big brands that he's got. Well, he was talking about Meta's layoffs, cutting staff, and he used the term promoting outwards. What how do you feel about it? How do you Well, you're getting promoted outward, somewhere else, away from the game. You're leaving the company, so you're being promoted outwards. How do you guys feel about this? Getting fired, rebrand, promoted outward?
Speaker 3: I kind of like it, you do. It sounds less harsh, less aggressive. I didn't get fired, It just got promoted, you know, outside of the company.
Speaker 1: You didn't. You got fired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 6: Maybe a horror nothing about it. Could be a promotion you can be.
Speaker 3: Maybe promoted is the wrong word because that implies like like elevation, like higher position. But you got like pushed outward.
Speaker 8: Maybe because they're saying, like you can do better than.
Speaker 2: Us, Go out there, fly. No one's saying that.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, then why do you like it? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just sounds better than firing.
Speaker 6: It does coming from the CEO, but not when you're one of the people that's been promoted outwards.
Speaker 1: You got fired.
Speaker 3: Remember when I had to promote outwards, that horrible babysitter I had life. Probably I don't know, promoted or sorry, fire and someone is not. Have you ever had to fire someone, Graham, I don't know if you were ever, Like really, it's not fun.
Speaker 2: I don't envy people that have to do this.
Speaker 8: Are you kind of regretting it now or no? No? Have you hired somebody new?
Speaker 2: No? Oh, but I'm not regretting letting her go.
Speaker 1: Are you looking for somebody new?
Speaker 3: Not now, maybe in the future, not right now. But my kids, every once in a while, they'll bring up that babysitter's name. I'm like, oh, you want her to come back, and they're like, no, no, I don't know why they hated her so much, only one of them, And I never really took it to her because he hates everybody.
Speaker 2: He tells me he doesn't like me either. Sometimes. Oh so wow, that's a whole other story.
Speaker 8: Well, I wish we had heard about this promoted outwards before you fired her, so you could have used this and it would have been a little nicer.
Speaker 6: Some other possible terms out there. If you guys don't want to these promoted outwards. There's always the restructuring, the realigning, reorganizing, flattening, downsizing, right sizing is one.
Speaker 2: That I've never heard, that one that pops up.
Speaker 6: That makes it sound a little more positive. We're just right sizing our workforce right now. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Yo, Good morning and happy Friday, y'all.
Speaker 10: We made it.
Speaker 8: We made it happy Chug Will Friday, he jess, what are you going chug today?
Speaker 2: Juke gul trap Chuke Will Chap Chug.
Speaker 1: Wheel Chap Na.
Speaker 6: You guys better chuck today because.
Speaker 8: The past two weeks been disappointing, all right, been disappointing.
Speaker 7: I'm highly disappointed.
Speaker 6: But anyways, love you guys, goodbye, Hey.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did make some changes to the game of eight twenty. We'll go over that then, but it's going to be played a little differently than it has been in the past few weeks.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not happy.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that means one of us is gonna chug. I hope not.
Speaker 3: But I know you guys hope that one of us does. So we'll see at eight twenty this morning, what does happen with that. Now, with that being said, I am considering Selena the Shoey option.
Speaker 8: See now this just now, this is fishy? Hi, because how.
Speaker 1: Did you like?
Speaker 8: Graham?
Speaker 1: Convince you because it's funny. It's funny. The show's about funny, and you know it's funny.
Speaker 8: But us funny for you guys because you know that I have the worst luck with this.
Speaker 1: Wait, here is the thing that does it well?
Speaker 8: I have?
Speaker 2: This is I have a couple of questions.
Speaker 3: Okay, First, do we get to pick whose shoe it is?
Speaker 8: I'm not ruining my shoes, but.
Speaker 3: I'm not drinking my other question, because Jess has the clean shoes. They look brand new, and if we picked hers, would she be okay with us drinking out of her shoe?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And I got some new My shoes are pretty new as well. I've got plenty. Look, it doesn't have to be today, but people are gonna be. They're feeling they're excited that you guys made through dry January, but they're the possibility of someone doing a shoey. It really lit people up. They were excited about it. Give them reason to get up in the morning.
Speaker 8: And live the part of the bet like that was the punishment. So it doesn't make sense that on a random Friday we would add that to the Chuke will and do like the chug bills already punishment enough.
Speaker 1: I just add some fun to it. We're just spicing it up.
Speaker 6: I got plenty of old construction boots at home, and that one could be the designated shoe.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that, Like I just I value my health too much.
Speaker 1: They're fine, they're fine. Little athletes.
Speaker 8: Grow.
Speaker 1: They make a cream for.
Speaker 8: That, especially like we've seen your feet gram Ill. I'm sorry, but I do not want to drink.
Speaker 3: And back out and back out now you guys are did you guys see.
Speaker 2: The courtroom sketch of Rihanna.
Speaker 3: No Jess is getting it up on a JAB morning show right now. This scramble for her phones. I asked her to do it like ten minutes ago, and she's like, oh my god. So she's getting it up right now. But this is the first time ever that we are seeing Rihanna in the corner.
Speaker 2: It's not like a photograph.
Speaker 3: They're not allowing cameras or well, there are cameras in there, but this is our first look at Rihanna in the chorus. Let me just say it like that. And people have been dying to see what she has been looking like in there. So this would have been drawn yesterday, her second day in court supporting her baby.
Speaker 2: Daddy Asav Rocky.
Speaker 3: I just want to point out I think this is like the first time ever we actually have a good court sketch. These artists give no you know, what's whatsoever when it comes to Tom Brady, When it comes to like anybody else, they look crazy. But Rihanna and hers looks so good. Do you think the artists took into account that it's Rihanna here and that she had to look good like you can't do a bad drawing, and then over exaggerate like the forehead or something crazy, and then Rihanna's mad, and then her fans are mad.
Speaker 2: It's on JB Morning Show, our Instagram store if you want to check it out.
Speaker 8: Gosh, listen the contour, the blush, the lipstick. So good, she looks so good.
Speaker 1: What doesn't look anything like her?
Speaker 8: I know it doesn't.
Speaker 6: I showed you the sketch, you didn't know who it was. You get ten guesses. You think you'd get Rihanna. I don't think you would.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would, really, I think so.
Speaker 8: I don't think I would. But this sketch does look better than any other sketch of ever.
Speaker 3: I think there is never in the history of KORM sketches like has there ever been a good one?
Speaker 6: I mean, this one's like cool, like stylistically it's cool. The other ones look like they're very rushed in which they are because this is furiously sketching to try to get some sort of detail into it. I I don't know that I would.
Speaker 2: No, it's her.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: Also, I want to point out the outfit, because you guys are like, No, Rihanna's Rihanna. She's going to be glammed up in there. Look at what she's got on, just a plain white collared.
Speaker 3: Shirt, a dress her best outfit. No, it's because you dress appropriately for courts.
Speaker 2: It's the court room.
Speaker 6: When is Rihanna someone that's gonna dress appropriately for anything?
Speaker 1: She's Rihanna. She dresses however she wants.
Speaker 2: But this is court.
Speaker 3: You don't want to make a spectacle of yourself and your man who's facing prison.
Speaker 8: Time, but you do if you want to cause a distraction.
Speaker 2: Her being there is distraction enough.
Speaker 8: I hope she shows up to one of these days at least in a red suit.
Speaker 6: And how do you even tell what she's wearing from this sketch. It looks like she's in a hair salon getting her haircut, and they got the smock around her. They didn't put any detail into what she was wearing in collar.
Speaker 2: I just saw a white collar looks like white collared shirt. That's that's all I got.
Speaker 8: Her hands also look a little strange.
Speaker 6: AI took that part figures her a little off the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Dang Grandle, this alone what you would be doing a shoey if you had agreed to the punishment of doing a shoey if they had one dry January. But instead, now you're trying to force a shoey on them when we all know you should be the one doing a shoey because these girls did it. Get out of here with your mess antagonistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are people? Are people?
Speaker 6: Maybe they're mishearing me. I'm not trying to force a shoey on the ladies. I have an equal I'm subjecting myself to the possibility of taking a shoe.
Speaker 3: I think she was responding to you saying that you were just going to add to the chug wheel everything alcohol that was that was.
Speaker 2: That part was Yeah, Graham was joking.
Speaker 6: But the suggestion that a shoey is a space that is on the chugwheel I have. I'm an equal opportunity, you know, person there, and it might well for me and it might land on me.
Speaker 2: And you love shoeyes though, that's it.
Speaker 6: I've done one before, so you're a fan, not scared of it.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know, what music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening to.
Speaker 2: Day in the bay.
Speaker 3: All right, So, Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are now trying to have Justin Baldoni's lawsuits thrown out. According to new court documents, their lawyers told the judge, Now, they haven't filed emotion Jesse yet, but they told the judge that they plan to file emotion to dismiss Justin's defamation lawsuit against them. I doubt the judge is gonna be like, Okay, sure, whatever you guys say, although who knows. Blake and Ryan are two very powerful people, but clearly they are trying everything to win this battle. In case you missed it, all, this does go to trial in March of next year, and I read that both sides have said that they're open to consolidating the two separate cases and just making it into one giant mess instead of two messes.
Speaker 8: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: That'd be nice streamline things.
Speaker 8: But now, because right now, the amount of things that we hear from both.
Speaker 2: Sides, I'm like, I can't keep back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I did see a rumor you guys, because how do you feel about this? I feel like Taylor Swift was sort of randomly just brought up into everything, right with the most recent text messages that we had seen between Blake and Justin Baldoni.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let me just give some context to that. So Taylor Swift was dragged into this mess because supposedly, while Blake and Justin and it's not even supposedly, this is yeah facts while they were shooting and Blake and Ryan were like rewriting scenes of It ends with us, and she would bring the new script to Justin Baldoni and she's like, yeah, you know, my girl, Taylor Swift. She loves my ideas, she loves the script here. And he didn't want to give up, you know, his director seat to let Blake run the show, and so that caused a lot of tension.
Speaker 2: But anyways, she was named dropping Taylor all the time.
Speaker 8: Yeah. So now there's rumors that Taylor's a little irritated that her name was used in something like this to basically kind of help out.
Speaker 2: In a conflict.
Speaker 3: That would bother me if one of your besties did that, yes, because why are you dragging me into this?
Speaker 2: And I want no parts?
Speaker 8: But would this be something that you drop them for?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: Okay, So then we don't see Taylor Swift dropping lively over this.
Speaker 2: I don't think uh.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's gonna fully drop her like in her personal life. But I think they're not going to be seen as much together, which they haven't been, you know, gr movie. Yeah, yeah, you could just get the media circuits set.
Speaker 1: I'll just put a little distance between you and them right there.
Speaker 2: Just in front of cameras. Yeah, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Interesting little twist in the case of Shohey, a Towni's interpreter, the guy that got busted for stealing millions of dollars from the Star Player as much as sixteen million dollars, Epei Mitsuhara. He pled guilty to the charges. We know that everything that was filed against me, he played guilty. He set to be sentenced in less than a week February sixth, and he and his legal team have asked the judge to give him an eighteen month prison sentence rather than the five years that prosecutors are seeking. Well, part of the reason Epe's team is asking for this reduced sentence was because they argue that it was his massive gambling problem. His gambling addiction is gambling debts that would cause that's what caused him to start stealing from Atwani's accounts, like he had to get that money. He was worried about how he's going to pay these debts back, and that's.
Speaker 1: Worried about the book es.
Speaker 6: Federal prosecutors they're arguing, uh uh uh, not so fast. There's actually no evidence he had any sort of.
Speaker 1: A gambling problem.
Speaker 6: That he didn't even show any large gambling debts prior.
Speaker 1: To the thefts.
Speaker 6: The investigation found only minimal evidence that Mitsuhara had any sort of past legal gambling done, any gambling really to speak of. They looked at more than thirty casinos across the country, found evidence that he went to a Mirage casino one time spent two hundred dollars during the weekend in two thousand and eight, he had a fan duel account and some other accounts, and he made a few bets on some pro sports games, ranging from five to one thousand dollars, but never had any big losses piled up there and those sites, those sites don't let you accumulate any debt, and so it really didn't show that he had any sort of a gambling problem. Does this now? So this raises the question, was this guy just out to steal money from Shoheo Taani? He just decided one day, look, I can get all the money out want from this guy, and then he started gambling it to try to see if he could win it to pay it back. I don't really know what was happening in via question, but I definitely think maybe if that's the case that he just started stealing and he wasn't really didn't have some massive gambling debt to pay off, they should probably go to prison for a little longer than eighteen months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of money he stole. A lot of money he stole.
Speaker 6: Now, I still go back to the main point, do we think show hey, TONI had.
Speaker 2: No idea about any of this, zero idea that.
Speaker 1: All this money was going off his account.
Speaker 6: I mean, he may not have known to the scale, but like this guy by you know, the records were showing that he was placing over one hundred bets a day. And these two guys all noticed. They all day together because he was an interpreter. They went on the bus together, they were on the flights together, they had lunch together.
Speaker 1: Every day.
Speaker 6: He's at the training sessions, he's at the media sessions with them. The two of them are joined at the hip. And this dude, dude, if you're a guy and you know, and I've done some sports gambling one hundred bets a day, you're on your phone a lot, why aren't they investigating that a lot?
Speaker 3: Whether it's whether or not he knew, Like, why aren't they worried about that?
Speaker 8: Because he's so good what he does.
Speaker 6: Gambling and baseball do not mix and show, Hey, Tani is the MVP. They don't. Major League Baseball doesn't want to get rid of their biggest, biggest star bikes.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, it's very interesting. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Let's get to your chance to win this JV Show, Chuck mug As always you just got to be the first person to guess today's bleeped outward.
Speaker 2: And when you have a guess, you think you know what it is, leave it.
Speaker 3: On the talkback Mike on that new and approved iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Let's jump right in. Here is today's clip. Listen up.
Speaker 3: I feel like everyone should really take the time to explore and get to know their own It might help you in future relationships.
Speaker 1: I agree exafinitely.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how you expect us to know our way around that if you don't know your own way around it? Yes, there you go, all right, think about what that bleeped out were it could be? And look if you've been sitting on the sidelines and not actually playing the game, and you just sit there and come up with the guests in your head and just keep driving. Come on, it's Friday, have some fun. Hit the talkback Mike, leave us a talkback. It's so so simple. Leave us your name and your city along with your guests, and remember you sick goes. Maybe that's why they haven't submitted their guesses right, because they can only come up with something that's not PG one. This is a family show, people, so keep your guest is PG you've got to be the first correc guest the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Back to what the Bleep?
Speaker 3: It's where you can win a JV show chug mug. You just got to be the first person to guest Today's bleeped outward correctly as always a talkback Mike on the new and improved iHeartRadio app. That's where you leave your guesses now if you missed today's clip here it is. I feel like everyone should really take the time to explore and get to know their own.
Speaker 2: It might help you in future relationships.
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah, all right, it makes things more exciting.
Speaker 2: Go to your guesses. That'd be Friday JV Show. This is a featful mania.
Speaker 8: There's a bleep dot word feelings that ad.
Speaker 1: It's a good you should explore your feelings. I think you should yep sometimes, but then that's boring.
Speaker 3: I just hit the bar just I don't think that's healthy.
Speaker 2: Okay, where the bleeped out word is trauma Friday, We're getting deep.
Speaker 1: Explore your own trauma.
Speaker 2: Probably but no one actually does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we sho would like to repress it. Yeah, just kidding. Hit the bar b JV Show.
Speaker 10: This is Leo.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say they're triggers. Triggers all right at one.
Speaker 8: These are such good.
Speaker 1: These are all things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you should deal with you fully open to your next relationship, right.
Speaker 8: But sometimes you don't know them until they pop up in your new really very very true.
Speaker 1: Loudly the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: So this is what the bleep where you can win a JV show Chuck Mug, you just gotta be the first person to guess today is a bleeped out word as always, leave your guess is on the talk back Mike, I heart app And in case you missed today's clip, here it is. I feel like everyone should really take the time to explore and get to know their own.
Speaker 2: It might help you in future relationships. Do you explore that I know what you like what you don't. Yeah, let's go to your guesses. Hi, good morning JV show. This is what is up from Sunny Bell and my guess is love language.
Speaker 1: Bye Loveland.
Speaker 6: Guess you gotta know what your love language is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, love language?
Speaker 8: This is the Family Show.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Sorry, I'm just living my truth in some ting to break that way.
Speaker 12: It's heart.
Speaker 2: You're a home.
Speaker 6: Heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's really important, but not today. That ninth that ain't the correct guest.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JV Show. This is Mariah and Liliana from San Jose and our guest for the bleeped out word is boundaries.
Speaker 6: Boundaries.
Speaker 1: That was a pretty popular guest this.
Speaker 6: Morning, right, dang it.
Speaker 7: Happy Friday, JD Show.
Speaker 5: This is Sandy from Gilroy, and I think the bleeped out word is astrology, cancer pride.
Speaker 1: Just say cancel pride.
Speaker 2: I think you said cancer, Oh.
Speaker 1: Cancer pride.
Speaker 6: Sandy, come on now, cancer answer because she's a cant explore your astrology.
Speaker 1: I get it now, I get it.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess.
Speaker 3: Late guess, nobody got the correct word. But Sandy, you were actually pretty close. Here's today's clip, unbleeped. I feel like everyone should really take the time to explore and get to know their own zodiac.
Speaker 2: It might help you in future relationships. So you're close.
Speaker 6: So do you think I should be exploring my own zodiac some more?
Speaker 2: I think you should?
Speaker 3: But why because we'll tell you about understanding of yourself?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 2: Sure what you're compatible with?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure you're compatible with?
Speaker 6: Sure? Sure?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 6: Nobody got it today that's not how I wanted to finish out the week. I wanted to give out a chuck Bug on this Friday. But we'll play again Monday and hopefully somebody wins. Then a Sandy shout out to you. She said astrology very close. Rebecca and Conquered also said astrology. That was as close as we got. They like sniffed the correct answer, like they were right there smelling it.
Speaker 1: They didn't get they didn't get it all the way right.
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you everyone for playing. Like Graham said, We're gonna do it again Monday morning. And also, don't forget eight twenty give another shot to win a chug Mug for our Chug Wheel game.
Speaker 6: Oh that's right.
Speaker 3: Me and Jess are not looking forward to all that much, but it is really fun for you listening.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine before we get.
Speaker 2: To the phones, before we get to the JV show, you have no game. We got to talk back.
Speaker 12: Good morning, guys. This talkback is for Selena. Selena, I think maybe you've been getting like to your whole life. Yesterday you mentioned that you were born in the year of the Jaggon, and since there's twelve zodiac symbols. Your year comes around every twelve years, Yours just past, so you definitely didn't just turn twelve. And there's no way that you turned twelve plus twenty four. So I think you just turned twenty four. I think maybe your mama's been lying to.
Speaker 3: You your of your nights May twenty four, I thought you were twenty six and a half.
Speaker 1: You've been telling us. But she's right. If you're if you're the year of the what is it dragon? If you're the year of the dragon.
Speaker 6: Since that only comes around twelve every twelve years, and twelve four plus two four and your year just passed, so that would be street.
Speaker 3: You know my mom, I'm known to forge birth certificates. She actually did that for me and my sister right well, I swear to god she did that.
Speaker 6: You were a highly touted minor league baseball prospect. Fudge the birth certificate.
Speaker 3: I think she wanted to get rid of us and put us in school sooner because she had no child care.
Speaker 2: I think that's what it was, But I don't blame her. I am only twenty four. Good catch.
Speaker 6: Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 2: Four nine Hi, Who is this?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 8: Sandra Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh, any fun plans for the weekend? What do you have going on?
Speaker 8: Basketball?
Speaker 1: She said? Fun plans?
Speaker 6: She said, do you have any fun plans.
Speaker 2: About that?
Speaker 3: Well, at least you can hopefully win some Katie Perry tickets.
Speaker 2: They think that'll make up for the weekend plans. So this is the JV shape Nope game. We're gonna ask you.
Speaker 3: Four trivia questions, get three corrects, and the tickets are yours. Question number one, cherry, plum and grape are all varieties of which fruit?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's kind of a tricky one because it might be tomatoes are a fruit vegetable? Little trick question there, all right? Question number two, The Kentucky Derby is as much about fashion, is it as it is about horse racing? What's the marquee item that ladies usually.
Speaker 1: Wear to the race. Yeah, okay, they call it the Parade of hats. You gotta have a big hat on.
Speaker 2: So far, so good.
Speaker 3: Question number three in nautical term, what side of the boat is starboard?
Speaker 6: Starboard?
Speaker 2: Starboard? But it looks like starboard on paper.
Speaker 1: Right, But starboard? He'd be like, there's an iceberg.
Speaker 8: Starboard bird?
Speaker 12: How about love?
Speaker 2: That would be the right side.
Speaker 6: Starboard, Starboard is on the right Okay, all right, you need.
Speaker 1: This last question to win the game.
Speaker 6: Howdy Dooty was the very first kids one of these in the United States.
Speaker 2: How do Duty?
Speaker 1: How do you duty? What is that? It's when you say hi after you go number two?
Speaker 6: How do you?
Speaker 1: How do you duty?
Speaker 2: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 8: Answer? We're gonna give you.
Speaker 6: We're gonna give you one more hard Duty was the very first kids one of these in the United States.
Speaker 1: It was not a potty.
Speaker 3: Art, no.
Speaker 8: Derailed this.
Speaker 6: Howdy Duty was the very first nationally televised kids TV show, how do You.
Speaker 1: Starboard?
Speaker 3: I'm throwing me off.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think we got to give her a number four.
Speaker 6: I've never given a number four before, and I've had a number two and a number three.
Speaker 1: What's the number four?
Speaker 8: What's the number three?
Speaker 1: And number three?
Speaker 2: You know what number three does it?
Speaker 3: Every morning I brought Sandra. You did not win the JB Showy, but o game. I do blame Graham. Have a great weekend and put you on hold and don't hang up. Okay, okay, all right, no problem, hang on Graham.
Speaker 6: We got some shout out, lots of shout outs, But first, proud dad alert, I want to shout out my own kids. Selena. My son Ford was student of the month at his school. I went to the school assembly this week and it was a really heartwarming moment and I'm so proud of him. My wife Kate had tears just streaming down her face. It's not that serious, but it was a really awesome to see. You know, your kids succeed and do and doing great things at school, so I'm very proud of you. Before it also my daughter Quinn, who has a reputation sometimes for been a little tough in the morning, She's had a great week. This entire week. She's been great. And we told them if they're great this entire week in the mornings, helping Kate get them out the door and there, do a great job, they get to go to seven eleven today and each pick out their own treat.
Speaker 1: So we're going to us today.
Speaker 3: I think was it yesterday or today? I think they might be given out free slurpees today.
Speaker 1: Maybe even a slurpee.
Speaker 2: And don't call me on that.
Speaker 1: I got a double check, all right. To the regular shout.
Speaker 6: Outs, A lot of moms and my dms as my kids like to say, Hey Graham, if you could please shout out my daughter Tatiana, she'd be turning fourteen on Saturday. She goes to Caesar Shops Middle in Union City. We want to wish a big happy birthday. We're very proud of her, all of her accomplishments, Love Mom, Dad, age and her first billing's Cocoa, Ivy, cash and flash. She said, thank you. I hope you guys have a great weekend. Selena and jess Dry. January is done. Time to drink up cheers.
Speaker 2: One more day. He's gonna make it peace today.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 6: Another one here is as please wish my wish my husband Marcus Marcus a happy birthday today.
Speaker 1: We love you all and that's from Melissa. Happy birthday, Marcus.
Speaker 6: Another one, can you please give a shout out to my amazing daughter and Alisa who's turning fifteen.
Speaker 1: We're so proud of her and love her to pieces.
Speaker 6: That's from Mom, Dad, Sean, Paul, Jeremy and Audriana, So happy birthday.
Speaker 1: An Another one, Hey Graham, another.
Speaker 6: Mom slid into your DMS hoping you can give my son camera and a happy birthday shout out. We love you guys listening on our way to school on podcast. He loves the bleep in trivia. He's turning ten today. I'm so proud of the person he's becoming. He's my everything. Love you, Cam, Cam.
Speaker 1: That's from Mom. Happy birthday, Cam Cam.
Speaker 6: Another one, Graham on Friday, can you do an eighteen birthday shout out for my brother on the radio?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 6: His name is Ismail say love older brother Juan, so happy, Happy birthday, Happy birthday fard one. Hey Graham, could you give a special birthday shout out to my amazing son Nate, who's turning seven this Sunday. We'll listen to you guys every morning our way to school. He loves watching me dominate the trivia questions. No Google needed, Nathan. Your mom and dad are incredibly be proud of you and love you so much. Have an awesome birthday. Happy birthday, can so far Another one? Mom in your DMS, could you please wish my son Cameron Graham a happy fifth birthday.
Speaker 1: Cam.
Speaker 6: You're the best and who I want to be when I grow up. Keep smiling and laughing hysterically at every We love you so much, Love Mom, Dad and big Sis Corey ps. One day we'll be on the EP Nope game. Maybe Happy Happy birthday, Cameron the far last one, No, not one, last one, Come more.
Speaker 1: Hey Grandma. Oh, I'm Jose.
Speaker 6: I'm a very new listener, but I'm trying to shout out my sister Lizette her birthdays tomorrow. She's been a longtime fan of your Guys show. She's always talking to me about the stuff that goes on with you guys. Happy early birthday, big Sis, love you lots on Good morning, Happy Friday, Graham. I hope I'm not too late for a Friday birthday shout out. Can you please wish my daughter Araseally a happy ninth birthday? She turns nine on Sunday. She's been waiting for this birthday shout out all year. Happy birthday, al Riight. You're smart, funny, sassy and beautiful and everybody love you so much. I hope you have the best weeknd ever. That's from Aaron, Drianna, Dad and Mom. So there you go.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I hope you all have a great birthday. Happy Friday, Happy weekend to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, just check.
Speaker 3: Seven eleven is given out free slurpees today. Free small slurpee to celebrate the end of the January blues at U Interesting Rainy Days day, all right, participating stories.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: How did we call you sixty two times?
Speaker 9: And still did it get on to play the app?
Speaker 1: Nope game?
Speaker 12: What the heck?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 12: All right, have a good day?
Speaker 8: Bye sixty two times.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of calls.
Speaker 8: Many people were calling though a lot of people want these Katie Panis.
Speaker 2: Well it's Katy Perry tickets. Yeah, but they go on sale though this.
Speaker 8: Morning ten am to Getmaster dot com.
Speaker 10: All Right, Hottest Things, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies shows, the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So, the Feds just filed a new superseding indictment against Diddy. So a superseding indictment just means that they've made some changes and like added some things to the original indictments. So this new one is going to replace the old one. And in this new one there's no new charges, but they are, you know.
Speaker 2: Just adding some details.
Speaker 3: They're saying that as racketeering went on longer than previously thought, they now say that Diddy ran a criminal enterprise from starting from two thousand and four, not two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: All the way through twenty twenty four, So for twenty.
Speaker 6: Years, twenty years racketeering. And you can explain racketeering.
Speaker 2: Of course, that is, I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: They used to bring down the monsters.
Speaker 6: And stuff they can never get good for murdered, they get it for racketeers.
Speaker 2: Can you explain a Graham.
Speaker 6: So it's, you know, racketeers when like you know that their rackets and then you know there's like a whole bunch of racket and keep it. There's too much racket exactly, and they're in there, just bunch of them and a bunch of criminals.
Speaker 3: In their racketeering prosecutors. Prosecutors also added two new victims. So before there was only victim one in the indictment, and that was Cassie. Now there's a victim two and victim three, both are women. Prosecutors alleged that Diddy would transport all three victims to engage in prostitution, and he provided them with monetary payments. He promised them career opportunities, and he also paid their rent in housing expenses. And by the way, this trial starts May.
Speaker 1: Fifth, that's racketeering.
Speaker 2: A few months away, that's racketeering. I'm so, I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: Dishonest and fraudulent business dealings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I hear the term all the time.
Speaker 6: I organized crime, and you know, there's all kinds of stuff like that, and they're involved in legal, coordinated schemes and operations. Like I said, it's a bunch of criminals in a room in their racketeering hearing.
Speaker 2: Right, Graham, you were telling me about another did He accuser.
Speaker 3: There's a woman who goes she's going by Nicole, it's not her real name, but she did an interview with Rolling Stone and she detailed her a four year relationship with Diddy and like a lot of awful stuff you know that we've heard before from other victims with being drugged and all that, But there was one detail that stood out.
Speaker 2: To you, Graham.
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 2: Do you want to share that with everyone?
Speaker 6: She just, you know, the topic of the baby oil came up and she said that Diddy would go through an entire bottle of baby oil on under five minutes.
Speaker 1: I think he's doing it right. What one little thing of baby oil? It goes a really long way.
Speaker 2: Put someone a baby and they're just slipping and sliding.
Speaker 6: All over the place, right, So that just goes to show why he needed the pallets of it, because in five minutes that dude go through a whole bottle.
Speaker 2: That is insane. Graham, they do it. I have no idea, Graham, what do you have inside? Today's is trying?
Speaker 6: My dry January officially is over you weatherwise, of course, because for those of you that are doing dry January, like Selena Jess, you still have to make it through the rest of the day, and let me tell you, that's going to feel like a whole other week.
Speaker 1: But rain is now falling on the Bay Area.
Speaker 6: This is a good thing because this has been one of the driest januaries on record for the Bay Area. I just hopped up in the JV show twenty twenty five Live Doppler Weather, Blue News, Deaths or Drew Tuna to get a good look at the storm myself, and it looks like the heaviest rain today is going to be in the North Bay, but it should be a wet one for the entire Bay Area. Floodwatch has been issued by the National Weather Service for all Bay Area counties due to possible excessive rainfall, which again not gonna happen all today, but this is one of those atmospheric rivers. This storm looks like it's going to have kind of some stops and starts along the way, but depending on where you live, the rainfall totals could really start to pile up as this storm is going to linger through the early part of next week. Anywhere from two to nine inches of rain is projected, which definitely, like I said, could result in some pockets of flooding wet weather likely sticking around all the way until next Thursday.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is the new norm, wet February.
Speaker 2: You would hate me, Graham. I'm one of those people that cannot drive in the rain.
Speaker 1: What is it? Wipers on like a grandma? Me too.
Speaker 3: My biggest fear is just like hydro planing and like smash it into something.
Speaker 6: If that's what it takes for you guys to pay extra attention on the road and not be scrolling your tiktoks and Instagram are paying attention, But I.
Speaker 2: Am daydreaming and sleeping.
Speaker 8: Sometimes I try my best to be a good driver. I will say that it's just sometimes it's not in the cards.
Speaker 5: For me.
Speaker 8: Mess up.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it is bad driving genetic. That would actually explain a lot.
Speaker 6: It could be.
Speaker 3: I can get it for my mom's late ladies.
Speaker 1: Pass it down. That's what you just said.
Speaker 8: My mom's a bad driver.
Speaker 2: I got it from my mama.
Speaker 1: That's it, got it, that's it, got it. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're out of breath. You round here as quickly as you can.
Speaker 1: Just got back from the map.
Speaker 8: Obviously that makes us really long, So you know, I was running around the station doing some more.
Speaker 1: Why are you listening to?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 1: Is so good my headphones on.
Speaker 8: The heart radio app.
Speaker 2: Hello, right right, all right, the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm just good.
Speaker 7: Morning JB Show.
Speaker 2: This message is for Graham.
Speaker 13: I just wanted to say that I too, also tell my kids that if they do a really good job in the morning, that they will also go to seven eleven, because my kids are so obsessed with seven eleven every morning.
Speaker 2: They talk about going there.
Speaker 13: And I didn't know about the free slurpee, so that's good to know. So it looks like we are going to seven eleven tonight.
Speaker 10: Wooo, Happy Friday.
Speaker 8: Happy Friday.
Speaker 6: Okay, first off, Selena, you said there's a free slurpee today.
Speaker 3: Yes, they're celebrating the end of the January Blues, so participating locations you get a free small slurpee today only.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I brought this up because my kids that was sort of their bribe slash reward if they did a great job each morning, because my wife, bless her heart, is home and has to get the two kids out the door each day while working from home, and I'm here and I can't help, and so I really tell them each week, you got to do a great job in the morning, help her out, do the right thing. And then at the end of the week, if there's five good mornings, then you get to out what your you know, what your reward is. And I said, you guys want to go to like a candy store or something and pick out a treat.
Speaker 1: And you know, I'm the.
Speaker 6: Candy store I'm thinking about is the one where you go in and you scoop your own amount of gummy candies onto the bag and bea And That's what I'm thinking. And they're like, yes, that sounds great, Dad, but we'd rather go to seven eleven.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: They like they have a fascination with seven eleven for some reason. I don't even know if they've already been to one, but what I'm sure they have, but they just want to go to seven eleven. So today they had a great week. I love that, and we are going to seven eleven today.
Speaker 1: They get to pick something.
Speaker 2: Out they're living.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm sure the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: To nine, Graham, we're giving out a seventy two uch TV at our watch party for the game.
Speaker 6: So not only are we going to be taking care of your food and having a great time and playing some games and watching the big game, and it's gonna be great at David Buster's place that we love. Yeah, somebody could win big Old TV. How about that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay, So don't forget to add wild as your preset on the iHeart app at the JV Show podcast. Get that screenshot over to JV Morning Show Now Friday's at this time, it's our chug Wheel game, which I absolutely despise.
Speaker 6: You're so angry about during that last long Like, what's just a fun game?
Speaker 2: Fun for me? Calm down, it's stressful. My anxiety through the roof. I cannot I have toug.
Speaker 1: The least of anyone on this.
Speaker 2: It's the possibility of having to jug and.
Speaker 8: Not knowing can't complain. I can complain all I want and I will continue to do.
Speaker 2: So let's go to the phones. Hi, who's this right, Aubrey, Hi, Aubrey.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday. Hope you're having a great day so far. So you're gonna be playing the JV show Chug will game with us. By the way, we're gonna be getting you.
Speaker 2: A chug mug congratulations. But here's how this works.
Speaker 3: After a lot of complaints, we have gone back to the original way that we play.
Speaker 2: We sent Jefs. We sent Jess out on.
Speaker 3: The streets to talk to a random stranger, someone who we do not know, and she asked them eight question. So we're gonna run through every question one by one. We're gonna stop down in Aubrey. If you can guess what that person on the street said, and it's gonna be it's really easy. A lot of them are like yes or no, you know type of questions. But if you can guess correctly what that person said four times, you gotta get four out of eight, then you win. And one of us is going to have to my name and spin the chug. Well, Graham, what's on the wheel this week?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: On the wheel?
Speaker 6: This week we have beat juice, lemon juice, something called bean sprout water. Still don't know what it is, but doesn't sound good. We got prune juice, tonic water. A dealer's choice is a square that we are spot on the wheel that we added. That means you get to pick the thing that you're gonna chug. We also have the soup asuur, which today is a hearty chicken noodle because it's kind of rainy. It seems like that seems Also new a spot on the wheel today something called.
Speaker 1: Mushroom a licks or. I don't know what it is, but just brought it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to yah, that sounds so disgusting. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was doing all right. Let's see you just talk to on the streets.
Speaker 1: My name is Matthew.
Speaker 2: I'm from Southern California.
Speaker 3: Matthew from Southern CALIFORNI. All right, so let's get to question number one working out.
Speaker 8: Do you wear ankle socks or tall crew socks Aubrey? What do you think? Matthew said, I think ankle Ankle socks Ankle got one one point on the board.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 8: Fill in the blank.
Speaker 1: Super What do you think he said?
Speaker 6: Supervisor, Supervisor, virgilistic? What about super Bowl Superman Supervisor and super Califragic listic xpaladocious or whatever that was? What was from southern California?
Speaker 3: You give him a pass. All right, Aubert, you still got one point. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 8: Who do you want to win this year's Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: What do you think he said?
Speaker 13: You know, I want to say cheese, but I think he might have said Eagles.
Speaker 1: The Eagles. That's too correct. You only need two more to get one of us. Suspend the chug will Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 8: Kendrick Lamar is performing the halftime show. Can you name the title of one of his songs?
Speaker 1: Do you think he can name one Kendrick Lamar song?
Speaker 2: I hope so yeah, I think you can.
Speaker 6: Euphoria?
Speaker 1: Is that Kendrick lay As.
Speaker 8: I'm surprised he didn't say not like us.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Three correct and.
Speaker 2: One of us chugging too easy?
Speaker 8: This is all right. Next question for Big game food. What type of chicken wing do you prefer the drumsticks or the flats.
Speaker 2: What do you think, he said, Aubrey.
Speaker 6: You know I'm gonna do flats.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Skin's too easy.
Speaker 6: Skins too easy?
Speaker 2: Aubrey. Thank you. Yeah, you guys got some type of connection going on.
Speaker 8: Apparently I can't be happy for you right now. Aubrey. I'm sorry. I hope you understand.
Speaker 2: You did get a chug mug.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna put you on hold. Hang on, I never gonna hit you up, Aubrey, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Hang on there.
Speaker 3: So I think technically it would be my turn to draw names, but I'm gonna have you do it.
Speaker 6: Jess, how do you just have every week it's either one or the other. The weeks that we don't chug, everyone's like the game's too hard, no one's ever gonna chug. And then we go to the reg rolls and the that's way too.
Speaker 1: Easy when we chug every time.
Speaker 6: I'm confused.
Speaker 8: Do you want okay? I'm scared.
Speaker 6: All right, Jess is going to be reaching into the sack of names. There are three names in there. It is all legit. Everything's on the up and up. We are watching Jess reach into the.
Speaker 2: Bag very nervously through the roof.
Speaker 1: She has pointing out the name of Yeah, this game is rigged. I knew it. This game's totally rigged.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, my heart is still pining too. Okay, best day ever. I You're the best. Congratulations you.
Speaker 6: Grandma's spinning the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine. Just a quick heads up, we are on Instagram Live JV Morning Show.
Speaker 1: If you want to watch me spin the chug Wheel in just a second. If they are gonna be.
Speaker 6: Able to watch, Jess, why don't you charge your phone at eleven percent right now?
Speaker 8: I never try it?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Graham?
Speaker 1: I scared of this wheel. I scared of this wheel, all right.
Speaker 3: Just wants my phone to record this and let me get off threads really quick, gram Mates that I'm on thread.
Speaker 6: Slenda is threading because she thinks it's a lucrative threading career outside and.
Speaker 2: That's not true. I just I just love the app, all right.
Speaker 6: My name was chosen in the chug Wheel game for this morning, and on this morning, chug will we got prune juice, tonic water, a space called Dealer's Choice, which means in this case, I would get to pick what I what I chug. We have the soup du jour, which is the soup of the day today. It's a hearty chicken.
Speaker 1: It's kind of rainy.
Speaker 6: We got beat juice, lemon juice, bean sprout water, and something just brought today called mushroom elixir.
Speaker 2: That sounds disgusting.
Speaker 1: Whatever that is, I don't want it.
Speaker 6: Give it a spin all right, here we go. It's spinning wheel is spinning. Come on, dealer's just past that prune juice. No I jinx it because in that last song I said, ever Selena said, if you get prune juice, you got to be worried about having to go to the gym and.
Speaker 2: Going to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You know what happened to happen while you're working out.
Speaker 2: Happy day, Chess, get prune juice.
Speaker 6: So I will be sewing up a JV show, chug mug with prune juice and chugging it down.
Speaker 1: Next the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday to Jess and I and you listening, And not so happy Friday for you, Graham, because you are about to chug not happy prune juice.
Speaker 2: First, Hi guys.
Speaker 1: Hi, high five to the ladies today.
Speaker 2: Whoop poopy.
Speaker 1: So it's always a great poopy Friday.
Speaker 13: When Graham does the chug, will whoa?
Speaker 2: Okay, whoa what?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 6: A lot of people I am having to chug prune juice. A lot of people are commenting that not to trust a fart after this at the gym, and I fully understand.
Speaker 1: I've never drank prune juice before.
Speaker 8: You happy pople to do it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Yes, good for you? Right then, go, I don't need going. Let's put it that way.
Speaker 2: I bet you don't. All right.
Speaker 3: So we are streaming line on Instagram JB Morning Show. Make sure you are following us if you want to check this out, check out our stream.
Speaker 2: Right now, Graham is about to chug some prune you.
Speaker 6: I've poured up the U I poured up the prune juice, and I'll be honest, it does not smell good. It smells like an old, stinky raisin, okay or something. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Can't be that bad. You've done worse.
Speaker 1: I've definitely drank worse. Yeah, it doesn't I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, Oh my god, shug chug chug chug. Oh, he's going see Graham's a professional chugger.
Speaker 3: Oh but the face, it can't taste that good? Oh oh whoa, no hands? Graham's doing it with no hands?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 7: What mug?
Speaker 8: How is that?
Speaker 6: It's interesting flavor? It's not really for me. I don't rut Chef does not recommend. I don't want any more of that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna check back in with your stomach and don't be added to the restroom.
Speaker 2: Give me Graham, is there anything you want to talk about here? Or I have something?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Why don't you throw something in while I digest?
Speaker 2: I actually have a question about Gallantines.
Speaker 1: The hell is Galantine? That's going to go out with your ladies? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So you know, I've never been to like a Gallantine's party before. I've told you that because apparently apparently.
Speaker 2: You need friends for that.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, anyways, I do want to have like a Gallantine celebration for once. And I was telling you by yourself, I probably just have like my cousins, like my sisters, and you know, but.
Speaker 1: Isn't that rubbing it in? You've got a man, you have a great guy.
Speaker 3: Well that that that's what I wanted to ask because I was talking to my man about it. He's like, isn't that for single people? And I thought it was for anyone, just for ladies to get together and.
Speaker 2: Celebrate friend.
Speaker 5: Are you.
Speaker 1: Something something vibe over there for a second juice?
Speaker 2: So is it only for for single people?
Speaker 8: I don't think so. I thought was like celebrating your friendship with your dad what I thought?
Speaker 2: But Graham, you you think it's for just single people.
Speaker 6: I think if I was one of your friends and I was single, I would feel like you're rubbing it in, you know what, Like you're taking a bit of a victory lap, Like everything's so great in my relationship that I'm willing to I don't even need to spend Valentine's Day with them.
Speaker 1: I'll spend it with you, sad Sacks.
Speaker 8: And stead Well, Galentine's is usually never on Valentine's Day, though, it's usually like before or after. But I do kind of see your point, Graham, of rubbing it in, because then it's like, oh, yeah, I just spent Valentine's Day with my significant Wow. So great.
Speaker 3: But what if every so is it okay? Then if everybody is in relationships.
Speaker 1: Yes, that makes it a different vibe.
Speaker 8: Because you can't exclude somebody if they're based on dating status, they really don't get a Valentine's date.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's for everyone, regardless.
Speaker 3: I thought I literally thought it was just for like friends or whoever, just ladies just to get together and to have fun and drink and stuff.
Speaker 2: I think that's what I.
Speaker 1: Just I would be.
Speaker 6: I would exercise a little bit of caution, Okay, I should, yeah, tell them to stay home, sit alone, and then they'll see you guys post about it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna drink with the girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got it.
Speaker 6: Good idea.
Speaker 4: Honest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today and trending.
Speaker 8: Is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: Were you guys aware the Grammys are on Sunday?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: They were still happy of the name Grammy because for that yeahah, but outside of that that that's where my interests.
Speaker 3: Uh So, the Grammys are going down on Sunday five pm is.
Speaker 2: When you can check out the show. I thought this is a little interesting, though, so they confirmed last night that.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift has been confirmed as a presenter. She will be at the award show, presenting a category to whoever wins that. I guess this is just a little suspicious to me. Why because Taylor's up for six awards, so that means she's gonna clean sleep all of them. Right of course, otherwise she wouldn't be presenting, because we know they're not going to just hand out to awards to somebody who ain't there.
Speaker 8: But we also know that when she presents, she's probably gonna drop some Easter eggs and then the Swifties are gonna decode all of that, and she probably is finally going to drop reputation, to which I think is what they're waiting on.
Speaker 2: I don't care about that.
Speaker 3: I care about the Grammys confirming her as a presenter, which to me is a is a huge flag that she's gonna win all of these awards, which we kind of already knew because she's Taylor Swift.
Speaker 8: She presents a lot though at other award shows right or even at the Grammys before.
Speaker 2: Probably and she wins all the awards.
Speaker 3: By the way, if she does win Album of the Year this year, this would be her fifth time winning, that she would make history. As for a performance, maybe that has not been confirmed so far. She hasn't been announced to perform, but I feel like that could always change change. People who are performing Billie Eilish, Benson, Boone, Charlie, XCX, Dochi's Gonna perform, John Legend, Chapel Roone, and more.
Speaker 2: We are sending lots of love to Too Short.
Speaker 3: We talked yesterday about how his older brother Wayne was shot and killed in Oakland earlier this week. I don't know if you guys saw any of two shorts recent posts, but he posted two videos yesterday where he was crying in his car like listening to music and at one point he lifted up his sunglasses and had to wipe away some tears. He captioned that post real Tears, and then in his follow up posts, he said, you know, I'm not really replying to a lot of texts or answering calls right now.
Speaker 2: I just can't. Thanks, so sending him lots of love. Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 6: Have you guys heard of this million dollar dating service Sink's been grabbing a lot of headlines. It's from an Austin based matchmaking company called Three Day Rule and they have launched a dating service called Million Dollar Matchmaking and it costs.
Speaker 1: A million dollars to join.
Speaker 6: They're going to set they're going to have one person and it's basically almost they can't guarantee it, but one million, and they're going to completely manage your dating life start to finish, and they're going to help you find the one. They say, actually, they're going to do this for three people. Sorry, million dollar dating service, they are going to do it for three people. More than one hundred people have already applied to spend one million dollars for this company to find you your person. And they say fifteen percent of the applicants are from right here in the Bay Area. Again, this is an Austin based company, but they say they see amount of clients that come here from the Bay Area that can afford one million dollars. Now, what does that one million dollars get you? It gets you one a one year intensive dating program. They assign each of their clients a dedicated dating recruiter. That person flies out to you. They visit bars, gyms, you name it looking for your matches. So they're out there recruiting for you basically, and they're time they.
Speaker 2: Playing on the street. This is irl not Yes.
Speaker 6: They're out there finding you in real life, your person however, whatever it takes. And then they plan the dates for you and plan out everything. It's all handled for you. Uh what if you guys?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean this is a.
Speaker 6: Hard hypothetical because none of us have a million dollars to spend on dating.
Speaker 3: But can you imagine being some person You're just at the grocery store and someone approaches you and it is.
Speaker 8: Like, Hey, you're not gonna believe this, but yeah, when I.
Speaker 3: Work for a matchmaking it app and yeah, you are great for I think you'd be great for one of the people that I'm representing.
Speaker 6: I get approached at the grocery store with stuff like that all the time. You guys don't know anyways, Uh, if let's see playing tickets bla bla blah dedicated to a relationship coaching if someone pops the question within six months of the program's finished, they also furnish you with a three carrot engagement ring that comes with a million bucks.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, they should also buy me a house a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Like that's true.
Speaker 1: A three carrot ring pretty expensive?
Speaker 8: Really, how much is it?
Speaker 6: Diamonds go up exponentially as the carrots go up, so three carrot ring is not cheap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a million dollars can't even get you a house anymore here At least that's.
Speaker 1: A good point.
Speaker 6: It's like, why not find my person rather than get a house? Yeah, Uh, you'd be happier with your person.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Nine, I do want to say you guys, I'm getting more excited for our big game watch party. Yeah, because dry January will not be dry januar ring, then good part.
Speaker 8: I will get hopefully free drinks, not sure if that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Drinks, food games. You said we're giving away a seventy two inch TV.
Speaker 1: Grom, Yeah we are, So somebody's getting real lucky that day.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you want to join us, we're gonna be a Dambusters and Milpitas. Space is very limited, so how can you get in? You have to add Wildney for nine and the JV Show podcast to two of your presets on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Take a screen shot of that so we know you ain't out here lying, okay, and.
Speaker 3: Then send that picture to us on Instagram. JV Morning Show. We're picking winners every single day and it.
Speaker 2: Could be you.
Speaker 3: Yep, I'm gonna be doing this all next week as well. But get those green shots and all right, guys, what do you think about this?
Speaker 8: Scientists may have figured out can I get an alert gram? Please?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 8: This is crazy. Scientists may have figured out how babies can be made with only one parent. You guys, whoa what do you think that this? Apparently scientists announced that within the next two years, we should have enough technology to create in vitro gam meets. So it's gonna be possible for a one parent, a single parent family to form if you don't have that other.
Speaker 6: Person, which is pretty incredible. I mean, we've seen some instances of that in nature. You know, It's like the shark that's been always wonder for like twenty years without contact, suddenly they give birth. There are a few species that have pulled this off. And then now if humans had the ability to do that mean, because that is of the thing. If you want to have children and haven't found your.
Speaker 3: Personal would be happening to us like by accident, right like the shark.
Speaker 2: You just uh oh references I don't be like walking around and all of a sudden boom, I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: Well, you like maternity leaves, so that score.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean the ability to not have to go out, and to me, that's that's a barrier for a lot of people because then you have to go out and find a donor or whatever, and it's half of a person that you've never met. You don't know anything about them. You only can read some stats on a piece of paper, and that's sort of a question mark, right, And I think that's a barrier for some people. But now if you could do it on your own, just with so they're just taking your own.
Speaker 2: This is really really what would that look like?
Speaker 3: If that's what I'm wondering if I had a baby, But you're just when it's just all me, are they gonna look like my little sister?
Speaker 1: Like they'd probably look a lot more like you?
Speaker 2: Crazy like that.
Speaker 6: I love that'd be great for that kid, Like you're welcome kid, You're all maan, I'd love that.
Speaker 3: This is really crazy. We're things for it for it. Yeah, no, this has e's been great for people who do want to start a family, but like you said, they're having to go to these banks and pick a donor, or they're waiting to get into a relationship, or.
Speaker 8: Also, you don't have to deal with anybody else, and anybody's any like baby mama drama or daddy drama.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just cut everybody out, right.
Speaker 8: So if you meet someone and they have a baby and it's just on their own, that's kind of better, right than meeting somebody who has kids from another person, because then again, you don't have to deal with the baby mine.
Speaker 3: I guess, I'm sure, why not if that's a worry of yours, Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I suppose The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine