Speaker 1: Welcome to conscious Creation with actress, author, and healer D Wallace. If you want to take charge of your life, really take charge of your life. The next hour will be a fun, enlightening experience in creating the life you want, whether it's money, health, success or relationships. Join D in celebrating the power of you and see your life expand into joyful creation. To join D Live every Sunday morning at nine am Pacific time, called two zero six four zero two zero one zero zero and enter pin number one sixty one three two nine pounds and don't forget. D can also be heard on DBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel D Wallace Official and now hes D.
Speaker 2: Hello are you beautiful people that I love so much? I'm coming to you from my hotel room in Tennessee, the Tri Cities in Tennessee. Yeah, and I got to see my beautiful family who live in Knoxville. Haven't seen him for a couple of years. That was lovely last night for dinner and just having a lovely time here. And I have some interesting news for you today. I did a private with a friend, and it was all around I am God, and they were experiencing some physical ramifications around their resistance to that, and because of their religious upbringing, they were resisting that. And what we got to was the highest understanding of that is that we are truly in partnership with God. Yes, we are the God of ourselves, and we are in partnership with the God of everything, the God of all. So I want you to clearly understand that you are a partner of God. You are working with God in accepting that you are the God of you. That's an extended understanding, a more complete understanding of what we have been working with. So we are creating and completing our lives as the creators of us being partners with the God of everything. We are invoking to symbol the formula the buye that flamed the golden lights. Around all of that, we are divine God. And so it is, and around that we claim no matter what I do, it all works, and we continue to create the lives that we choose. And so it is Okay, can I go on to the caller? Yes I can. Please have your questions ready, all righty, because we're gonna come up with some big stuff today. So I'm told, alrighty, we are going to start with let's see miss Susan in Niagara Falls. You're on. I knew it, baby, I knew it. Thank you so much. I love you. I have a reregond I have. I have. I have a doctor's appointment to see about getting my right knee surchasally operated on so I can walk like a normal person again. And that's in three days with this doctor that I found online. And I just wanted to see what the guys thought about that, because there are other doctors out there, but I wanted to see about this one is doctor Eschila. Okay, So you want to know if this doctor is a high choice yes for the successful surgery for my right knee? Your right me, that's the highest question we can ask. Yes. Yes. I get a yes, Susan, okay, because I didn't know if I needed to go on. This other doctor's out there, but I have no fun with him in three days. So okay, when you go to your heart and you ask that question, what answer do you get?
Speaker 3: I get a yes too? Okay, good, I get a yes too. Then that's why I stopped there and I know the question to ask him. Thank you so very much.
Speaker 2: I love you. I love you too. Good on you that you went to you first. I'm proud of you were doing that. Okay, good, let me know how that comes out. Okay, I will now hold on, hold on. Yes, there's one thing for you to get into alignment. Okay, page here here here, seventeen eighteen. Okay. I have to kill myself to take care of the people I love, but they're changing that to take care of myself. Okay, Okay, you want to claim and direct that I joyfully and easily take care of myself. I joyfully and easily take care of myself. Okay, I got it. I joyfully take care and easily take care of myself. That's right. And he's still the highest choice after you direct that. Okay, great, all right, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 4: Aye?
Speaker 2: Bye? All right, we are going to uh miss Adell and Connecticut. You're on Hello, thank you particular.
Speaker 5: That. Yeah, So I want my question is kind of twofold one. Is I have black mold in my home, in my apartment, and am I proceeding with this correctly and energetically? What's kind of behind that?
Speaker 2: Well, you're not proceeding correctly unless you're getting rid of it, okay.
Speaker 5: So they came and they found black mold. They came to to give me a brand new washing machine, and when they came to pull the old machine out, there was all black mole back there, and he said, there's a leak. So he put it back and he said, I don't have the you know, I don't have the pipe with me, and I don't have the valve. I'll be back. This was on a Friday. I'll be back on Monday. So I said, okay, And so then on Monday he came and he sprayed the area, and he put in a new valve, and then he tested the was you know, the washing machine, and everything was fine.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 5: Basically what happened is about two days later I had black mold on my window in the living room and in my bedroom. So then he sprayed those and then basically I washed clothes with the washing machine. Everything was fine in there, and then I went to on Monday, because I don't do anything on Sunday. On Monday, I went to go wash clothes and luckily something in me said put I had this old flannel, old sheet, put that in front of the door because there was a little smell from what he smelled from what he sprayed. So then basically I noticed that the whole flannel sheet was completely sopping wet, and so I called them up and they came out within like an hour, and he said, oh, I'm so sorry this happened. And he went and he said, it may be that the machine's defective. And so basically he went and he checked back there. He said, I'm not seeing a leak in the pipe, but it's it's spraying, so I'm trying. And then he said, let me just kind of adjust some things back here, and he adjusts, did it, and then he stayed there and he did it and everything seemed to be okay, and he left then and when he was leaving, I said, there's a little the first time, I said there's a little black over here, and he said, that's just what It'll be fine. So then what happened is I noticed that, Okay, I'm getting a lot of story.
Speaker 2: Ade'll put the chase please, okay.
Speaker 5: So then basically I saw it on the other wall. So I basically called social services, and social services the person that was there wasn't there, you know, and so they said, get all the information. They got all the information to them, pictures at the time period, all of that, and they came up with give the health department a call. So I gave the health department a call, and they said, well, because they're responding, can't really come out. And I just that didn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 2: And then I.
Speaker 5: Called illegal Services and they said, wow, I can't believe they said that either. And so then when oh so then uh so, then what's your question.
Speaker 2: Well, I called the.
Speaker 5: House department and they couldn't come out. They did call them, and they came back again, and they did say that they were going to be coming now and.
Speaker 4: You know, like.
Speaker 2: Maintenance from the place that I live at. Yeah, this is ridiculous. You can't live in black molds. No, I I've been for some weeks.
Speaker 5: I said, you know, like this has been going on a long time, and I, you know, I and I and the last year I've had the cough come up and I've had like shortness of breath and so yeah, and then I had, you know, and then I talked to an attorney and the attorney said, well, it was like legal services. So they so they basically said called the Connecticut State of Health and then and so that was on Friday, and so and then, you know, it's like late in the day. So so I'm at this place where you know, and and then I had to go into my doctor just as a regular check up, and she said, you need to go to Occupational Medicine. So I have an appointment there on Wednesday, and then I'm going for stress test tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That was okay, okay, okay, what is your question? My question is.
Speaker 5: What do I do? I mean, I'm I'm concerned about my health. Yeah, yeah, and nobody is taking you know, nobody.
Speaker 2: I'm so my question, my question is what needs what needs to be aligned to get people to help you, because right now this is a whole victim thing. Oh wow, So is that the highest question? Yeah? This page here one through five, one two. I don't think I have enough energy to do this. But it's not energy that the highest worth is clout. I don't think I have enough clout. I don't have enough important to do this.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: So you've got to know that you're important enough to have people stand up and go, we've got to help this woman. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, it's very hard for me to ask for support. Very I mean, I didn't tell you.
Speaker 2: Right there, you just said it. Yeah. I mean there's got to be a legal service that takes on cases, you know, for people that can't pay, right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I mean, and that's what I've Initially when I called social services, I just wanted to basically, you know, be able to talk to a lawyer, to basically follow all the correct steps, okay, and do it correctly and get everything resolved.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 2: When I tasted that you felt important enough to be helped, it goes right to know, Adele. Oh my gosh, okay, okay, and this goes back to when you're three years old with your dad.
Speaker 5: I can't remember anything before five years old.
Speaker 2: Well that's okay. Even as early as five years old, you were taught that you're not important enough. Well, so right now I'm telling you and giving you permission to know that you are. Thank you so, Adele. Yes, if somebody says to you, do you want to choose to know, sweetheart, that you're important enough to ask for help, or do you want to get gravely ill from black mold? Which would you choose?
Speaker 5: Well? I did, I do believe I choose.
Speaker 2: I chose that.
Speaker 5: Because I said, you know, this isn't you know, my health is really But then I could see exactly what you're saying. There were points where I said, okay, let me just kind of see what happens here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I look, sweetheart, Look how many places you've gone and nobody's helped you. Right.
Speaker 5: Well, I you know, my best friend basically she's having a water issue. So she said, wow, she said, we're sleeping, not in our bedroom. We're sleeping, you know, because you know, she basically said, I just feel bad. We can't help you out.
Speaker 2: And I said, oh no, I understand that.
Speaker 5: And probably if they said.
Speaker 2: That, I don't know, you know, like Adel, right, you need to call the people and go look, I don't want to see you, but I will. My health is being affected here. You have to do something now.
Speaker 5: Well, see, the health department said, well, they're coming out and they're doing things. And so because they're coming out and they're not just.
Speaker 2: Like this, no it's not fixed, right, it has to be fixed.
Speaker 5: Well, they're supposed to be coming on Tuesday. He said, this is a new person, you know that with maintenance. He's the one that I've known for a long time and he's on top of everything. He said, look at Adele, I'm going to spray it with the wind, the spray that I use. They're not giving you a spray that's that powerful, and so basically I'm going to spray it. What I'm actually going to do is I'm going to actually I said.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you stay to him, this has to be sick. My health is suffering. If it's not sick, I'm going to have to start a lawsuit. You tell them that this has been going on for how many weeks?
Speaker 5: Three weeks?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: It's ridiculous, but you.
Speaker 2: You have got to stop playing nice nice and stand up for yourself. Sweethearts.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, thank you. I thought I would, well, I have, but basically I need to get strong. I mean, I have a letter on written. The letter is excellent, and I didn't send that because basically, the health department said, look at tell them that the health department needs this information. What did you spray on the wall? And then basically he came to spray last Thursday. He came right after that call. Because I didn't hear from them for five days. He came right after that and he said I'm ready. Yeah, I'm here. And then basically we needed to get the okay now from the health department.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay, this is more story, more story, more story. I know that you get all the information and start taking steps because you're worth it. I am, yes, well yes, but Adele, until you take the steps, you're not showing that you're worth at sweethearts. And I'm saying this with a lot of love.
Speaker 5: I know you.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, sweethearts, take the steps and follow through. Okay, all right, I love you, goodbye? All right, all right, We're going to go to Brenda in Connecticut.
Speaker 6: Id Hi, So I have two questions. The first one, I talked to you a bit ago about a friend and he and I were friends and thought maybe it could be more and the channel said absolutely. So we we talked about it a couple of weeks ago, and while we both have strong feelings, I would be ready to move forward. And I don't know, you know, he's got his issues, So my question is and he's not really jumping on it, So my question is on that is it worth?
Speaker 2: Uh? No? You no, you just like to know before you even ask you. Can you please take me off speaker? Phone.
Speaker 6: Yes, hold on, how's that?
Speaker 2: Thank you? No, I don't get in the feedback.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm picking up my other phone right now, so just watch your ear. There'll be a click.
Speaker 2: How's this much better? Thank you? Okay, No, you hear myself.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm on a landline right now. I'm not on a speaker.
Speaker 2: I don't know any of that. I don't want to hear myself that.
Speaker 7: I don't know what else to do.
Speaker 2: What's your other question, Brenda? See I ken? I keep this is this is? This is not good call back? Call back? Okay, We're going to go on to Anya in as in North Carolina. Hide hi baby, all right. So two things that have popped up for me recently. I would like to find out what kind of inner child work or healing that I need to address. What is what is left that I need to to heal or to deal with or understand about what, sweetheart, just just to get myself unstuck and moving forward. And I didn't know if that was just inter trial, something that is just keeping me. I'm gonna know about I get to know about the inner child. Okay. There's two things, uh to a line for moving forward in a powerful way cheats book song, Give me a movie, please, I've been to movies since so long. I don't Green Mile topped up and I don't and apropos to nothing. Uh, well, authority comes up. Uh fear of authority? Oh my god? Yes, okay, so uh you are your highest authority. So the more you can align your fear of authority and direct what you want in relationship to authority, the more power you move into. And the second thing, we're going to a core belief this page here here sixteen seventeen eighteen. The first one, when I value myself, I have to abandon myself. Wow. So that started when you were very, very young, the belief that if you value yourself, you have to give yourself up in ways you understand that I do. Are you getting any age range for that? Zero or after five through ten?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 2: Five? Six, somewhere around seven? Yep? Okay, yeah, okay. We can ever ever have to give ourselves up, guys to value who we are, and many, many, many of us are taught that is that a people pleasing kind of vibe. Yes can be absolutely yeah, yeah, feels absolutely can. When I was growing up, yep, yep, yep. That makes sense to that rose and if I could do a real fast second question, my nervous system in my experience always seems to be kind of jacked up, just kind of wired. Did I come in hard wired that way? Or is this conditioning from childhood or came in that way in that way from a past live of like you're always on the lookout. Yeah, you know, and you don't really have to be anymore. Okay, you know, if you could relax and be in your knowing, things will flow for you. Okay, okay, okay, yes, thank you, thank you something you bat thank you bad of you too. Okay, I think let me go down here. Brenda's back on. Let's see at the connection Steason. All right, Brent? Oh what hold on? All right, Brenda, Let's try it again? Any better? Let me see hello? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, better, okay, perfect, Okay. I just have a quick follow up on what you had said about that relationship. So when I talked to you over a month ago, it was such a strong yes and we clicked in so many ways.
Speaker 2: I tell you, what's your question?
Speaker 7: So what happened that? What shifted?
Speaker 2: He he just got cold feet? Okay, you know if it was oh my god, she said yes, and now I've got to commit, and he got scared. Okay, you know it's like, oh my god, now I'm walking down the aisle. Holy shit. I didn't sign up for this.
Speaker 7: We didn't talk about that. We just talked about seeing.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's it's an example that I'm giving you.
Speaker 7: Okay, you know, Okay. Is it something that down the road he might ease up on or is it a definite No, don't.
Speaker 5: Even find out.
Speaker 2: It's they just they're showing me the word commitment with an x rut. Okay, it's the commitment part. He can't. He can't do the commitment parts any.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, all right, all right, that takes that takes care of that. So thank you. So I have I have back issues, and we've talked about it before it seized up several days ago. So I can. I can barely walk. I'm doing inner child work right now, and I know this is an opportunity for me, but it's it's in bad shape.
Speaker 2: I'm taking Brenda. It's about him. Your back seats up, about the the issue about him. Oh so now we're going to a core belief. This page here here is some energy has to die before I'm the creation of new energy. So the energy of rejection has to die before your back is going to be okay, hmm. You cannot depend on somebody else's rejection or exception or acceptance for your for you, of you and being. Okay, do you understand you can't depend on somebody else's acceptance of rejection for your health or well being.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that's that's you know, that has been a theme, which which which which? Again, since I've been seized up, I've been working on it and have I thought I was starting to make headways. So what more or what can I do? Because like I said, it's it's bad and I can't really move and I need to get my life.
Speaker 2: So what can I Okay, I am the soul creator of me. I am the independent creator of me and my body and my health and my wellness. I am independent of any and all creations of myself. Okay, okay.
Speaker 7: And when I think about relationships, because I've you know, we've won a new one for a while, and you know, thought obviously with him because we had such such an amazing connection, what I want to give myself hope? How can I integrate the knowing that. Okay, it didn't work out with him, It wasn't obviously the right one. But I want to I want to have hope.
Speaker 2: Well, you know the work. How would you give yourself hope? You're the creation of you. You're the creator. And what you want is to create a relationship with someone who is ready, willing and able to joyfully commit to a healthy relationship where you are both independent and independently creating yourself in a healthy relationship in every way.
Speaker 7: So start creating that, okay, all right, and then just one last thing, and then just look at the time that he and I had just as a joyful experience and not the damn I missing something.
Speaker 2: Now, well, thank him for bringing to your consciousness what you needed to add to your creation process. Okay, okay, oh, thank you.
Speaker 7: I love that thing.
Speaker 2: You bet. Sorry, I didn't mean to cut you off there. All right, we are going to miss Lee and how ye you're on? Hi Lee, Hi, everybody. I am not in the lute right now.
Speaker 8: I am in Jamaica, West Indies.
Speaker 2: Oh Jamaica, not hi wow. Question Okay, well.
Speaker 8: My question has already been answered because at the beginning I said, well, we keep having the same conversations. I keep having the same issues when are we going to open to new consciousness? And Brenda just gave.
Speaker 2: Me the answer.
Speaker 8: We give thanks for all experience and says bringing to our consciousness what we need. And I am the interdependent. I am interdependent in my partnership with creator of all that is. So it's not codependency anymore. It's like we're stepping up into this interdependence with that partnership. And then all our relationships aligned correctly because every one of our experiences bring us.
Speaker 2: What we need. You bet, you bet? I just I guess we are if we're conscious enough to learn and be aware of growing in each moment, each moment becomes a gift, right, Oh.
Speaker 8: Yes, absolutely absolutely an o D.
Speaker 2: I want to ask how can we get that song.
Speaker 8: That we made together to everybody.
Speaker 2: With the commands?
Speaker 8: And then I also want to ask about are you still doing the channeling webinar in June?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 8: Okay, So how can we bring how can we bring that song that we made together with all the commands?
Speaker 2: You know, you remember telling me about that when I get home? Okay, yeah, please call me about that when when I get home.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, all right, yes, yes, yes, thanks everybody, thanks, thanks, thank you, I love you.
Speaker 2: All right. I don't know Stephen didn't get a name up here, Oh webisode, I just took you off six o eight, six oh four. You're on six. Hi.
Speaker 4: Who is this? Hey, It's Brian from Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Hi, baby, how are you?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm pretty good. So my question revolves around my mom recently came home from rehab and I've moved. I've stay with her evenings, stay overnight with her to help facilitate that process. And I'm I believe one of my jobs is in the process of ending because of the building, the business is being sold. I want to know if I should move forward with looking something, looking for something to fill in that space. I'm I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with everything I'm trying to do right now, just because helping her is, it's changing my routine, it's it's changing a lot of things for me also. But losing the jobble not help the financial picture. So I'm okay.
Speaker 2: So what I'm hearing is you're overwhelmed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I am okay.
Speaker 2: So you need to create another job. That's a true statement, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, another income source.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, and you need to be there to help your mother. Yes, is there no one else that come in can come in to help your mother?
Speaker 4: There's other kids, but I'm the only single one, so it's kind of handy for me to do it, I guess, so, yes, there.
Speaker 2: Are other people that can come in. Mm hmm y yeah. Okay. So the challenge here, baby is that you really don't want to get another job and you need to Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. So the answer is, yes, you need to go down, go out and get another job because you need to support yourself. So you that's your highest answer is, yes, you need to go create another job. Okay, you can help out some part time with your mom, and the rest of the kids need to step up and help out part time too. That's the highest recommendation that I hear coming in.
Speaker 4: Okay, And that's that's that's consummation. I wanted to. I wanted to make sure that my feelings about that weren't just self centered and that I you know, so that's cool.
Speaker 2: When I say those are self centered, I get to know. When I say they're realistic, I get a yes. Okay, okay, So why you feel that there's self centered is because you're fighting within you. You're you're kind of fighting that part of you that doesn't really want to go back to work. Sweetheart. M hm, you know, and and you need to. Yeah, okay, yep, all right, And I and I applaud you for splitting that energy between that and taking care of your mommy. Oh okay, good luck with that, honey, Thanks to you, bet by bye. Okay, we are going to uh Victoria whip hold on. Can't get you on here, Victorian Colorado. You're on Hiji, hi baby, good morning?
Speaker 9: Enjoy was it Tennessee?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So from my last time on a couple of weeks ago, I missed last week I was sleeping, which is a.
Speaker 2: Very curious thing.
Speaker 9: And I wonder if that's like a like a synonym or how I'm doing life. I'm sleeping through it. So my question is I did make connection with the horse riding medicine. Horse is close to me for volunteering, and that is moving forward slowly. But it's not that five K income, which honestly seems impossible that I said, yeah, I can do that. So am I just sleeping? Am I avoiding? I'm a great idea generator? Not so great with follow through.
Speaker 2: So what is that victoria? You've said three negative things about yourself since you started talking. I can believe that if you keep claiming negative things about yourself, how the hell do you think you're going to create a positive life, sweetheart?
Speaker 9: Well, that's why I keep coming on here. I guess you'll hear it.
Speaker 2: I guess I.
Speaker 9: Hear it when I do it to myself. I hear it when I hear others.
Speaker 2: But if you don't change it, your life isn't going to change. Honey. Do you understand what you speak and what you say to yourself is the life that you create. Guys, you've got to be getting this by now. You hear it every single week. The more you speak love to yourself, the more your life shows up in a positive way. I always come through for myself. I always create the things I want. Are those two things to add to my commands? I always come through for myself and I always create what I want? Well, yeah, those are two of the negative things that you've already said to me today. I want you to listen to the show back and hear the negative things you've said, which I'm sure are the negative things you say to yourself every day. Baby, I want you to sit down as soon as we're off and write out the positive statement that you want in your life, whether you believe them or not. Right now, the positive statements that you want in your life, and you go to your love place and you claim them every morning and every night. I will do that. So you tell me three things that you want right now.
Speaker 9: Connections with people, love for myself and others, and meaning.
Speaker 2: And what about the horses? What do you want.
Speaker 9: If I can smell the horseshit that would make me happy, be around horses, brush them, just be in the space of a horse is a beautiful thing that I do.
Speaker 2: Miss from childhood. But ultimately, what do you want your grandest dream of what you would create right now? What is it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: They're in lies of challenge because I can't even you asked the question. Yeah, I don't want to hear what you can't. I ask you what you want?
Speaker 9: I want to have meaning?
Speaker 2: What do you want with the horses? With the horses, I would love to have a horse, ride a horse, be around a horse. Okay, I am creating a magnificent relationship with a beautiful horse that I groom and ride and be with daily. So put that on your list.
Speaker 9: That feels good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you see you automatically go to I can't before you even try to create it. Baby, what you just said to do to sit down and write out the positive statements that I want in my life, whether I believe them or not. Right now, that's it. I don't believe these things are possible, and so I cut off. I think before I even try, before I even start, before I even rechat. Yeah, but that's not how it works.
Speaker 9: No, I know that's exactly going to keep me right where I am. And I know this is a yeah.
Speaker 2: You know if people did that with making babies, we wouldn't have a civilization. Yeah, you have to dream it first and then you create it. Okay, what you dreams on paper, guys, and then you dream them into reality, whether I believe it or not.
Speaker 9: Imagine what if it was possible?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I created et Okay, Okay, I think to believe it or not? Is the like the release valve, the pressure release valve. I like that as much. Later already, and find a picture of a beautiful horse and put it up in your kitchen. I have some horse pictures that are sitting in bags and not on the wall, so that I can do today. You bet today?
Speaker 5: You bet?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me say and guys, can't you hear the difference in the energy of her voice already? It's beautiful? You go, Victoria. I'll have a.
Speaker 9: Different I'll have a different question in space right, I'm looking forwards.
Speaker 2: You bet? All right? Everybody, I gotta get down to my table. Let's say it together. Open your hearts, go to your love place, and here we go. I love me, I love me, and I love me even more because I know that what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining D on Conscious Creation. Visit her website at Imdwallas dot com for awesome download archive shows, enlightening webinars, and amazing free offerings. And remember you can hear D every week on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, D Wallace Official. Be sure to join us next week for Conscious Creation with D Wallace and remember, loving yourself is the key to creation.