Speaker 1: Something you should go.
Speaker 2: Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to visit with Andrew about the Soup Falls Reptile Expo. It's coming up on September twenty eighth, That is like a week away. And this is the second annual event, right correct, yep, And so you guys did this last year. He had a pretty nice turnout, and you're back for an even bigger and better show this year.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely, Yeah, September twenty eighth, from ten to four. We're going to have hopefully a few thousand people show up, and they'll be you know, hopefully around one hundred vendors different tables to buy you know, toys and animals and supplies and all reptile focused. They'll also be bounty houses and statues for photo ops and headed tattoos and face painting and it should be a really really good time.
Speaker 2: Again, the Soup Falls Reptile Expo. It is coming up next weekend, the twenty eighth to September at the suit Falls can Convention Center. And this is the second year you've done it. Where did you come up with the idea to put on a reptile expo?
Speaker 1: Fargo, Minneapolis, Omaha, They all have a few a year, so it just kind of seemed like, even though some of those markets are a little bit bigger, especially the cities in Omaha, they do several years, we were like, well, I mean, Sue Falls is growing and I think the market's ready for it. So yeah, I just took a gamble and two Falls really turned out for the first one. I'm here this last April.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Again, it's one week away. It is the twenty eighth of September at the Sioux Falls Convention Center. And I read something about a reptile zoo that you're opening as well. Tell me a little bit about that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, this fall, hopefully we're actually going to have the Reptile Adventure Zoo going to be opening up this fall Permit pending. And yeah, they'll be one hundred exhibits with a reptile pet store as well as a reptile zoo where you can pay admission and see all these exhibits, touch turtles and tortoises and maybe even hold a baby alliators.
Speaker 2: I love that to see that and again coming this coming weekend September twenty eighth, that's this next Saturday, the Sioux Falls Reptile Expo is happening and if people would like to join us, you can come out and join us for that. If they'd like to have a booth. Is there still room to add a booth to the Reptile Expo?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, we do have a few tables left and you can contact our Facebook page as well as our website. Both of them are just Sue Falls Reptile Expo and then nail on Facebook or dot com at for a website.
Speaker 2: If you would like to get a booth, get ahold of them right away and plan to be at the Sioux Falls Reptile Expo. It's about a week away, September twenty eighth, that's next Saturday. Is there a fee to get into the expo?
Speaker 1: Yes, yep, it's twelve dollars to get in.
Speaker 2: Andrew, thank you for bringing this to Sue Falls, and thank you for doing it again. Like I told you before we went on the air here I missed it the last time my daughter went to it and she's like, oh, this is cool. You guys would love this, So we're.
Speaker 1: Going to get it.
Speaker 2: We're going to definitely be there to check it out for this one. But thank you for putting all the time and effort and taking the gamble of doing this. Glad you're doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Absolutely once again the Sioux Falls Reptile Expo. It is next Saturday, September twenty eighth, from ten am till four pm at the sup Falls Convention Center. And again, if you'd like to learn more, if you'd like to get tickets, you'd like to get details, you can find all of that on their website, soou Falls Reptilexpo dot com. Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com