Speaker 1: Hello ladies, gentlemen, and welcome back to the Gimmick. I'm the Canadian namair Tress. Now I'm joined by Perth Angle David himself. David, how's it going on this wrestling field weekend? Here?
Speaker 2: Like going good?
Speaker 3: My weekend started off first thing, early morning, getting up and watching wrestling live from Australia. It's like my New Japan days all over again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess for you because what was start time seven for you?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Seven am?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, it was five am, so I was definitely on the replay I did. It was on the replay throughout the day. And then we're joined by Gonna make the bigger because you've got the small one there, Perk said, Oh my god, there's a lot of Perk on and I missed the memo my god. But yeahs how you doing today? Oh Man, dond To Steele got a new neck tattoo. Geez a wiz. I'm gonna pull that up him and Cody for the ultimate face off with uh in wrestling. That's a and it's not even like a side one. It's a full look at that. It's a full down the throat. Damn Adams apple tattoo.
Speaker 2: You know Stephanie, not not like there, but like pretty much the same on the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's full like like like.
Speaker 1: It's not the devil, but it is the devil, right like, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like her her symbol, like the thing that the horns and stuff.
Speaker 1: She's living the gimmick, you know. Yeah, because I saw that, and then I saw a lot of memes about what's Nathan Frazer. He's like very religious on Twitter, so you're like, don't let him see it. He's gonna lose and stuff. But uh, yeah, So this is what we're doing today is we're going to be talking about God Crown Jewel, We're gonna review that, We're in New Wrestle dream predictions, probably talk a little NXT invasion, which I've still not got a chance to watch draft and now albe it'll be a quicker one because I'm at the in law so.
Speaker 2: I'm super behind.
Speaker 1: So the draft will be next week. Travel next week, which is fine because's no big show. And that's fine because like I said, I'm at the in laws. It is Happy Thanksgiving all the Canadians because i'm at Uh we've got some festivities later on, so it's a Quicker Show. But we'll do this and then next week we'll do Wrestle Dream and then I'm not sure when are we doing because we have Survivor series. I know we got to do our shake ups. When is there anything that.
Speaker 2: That like on like the like the week or two.
Speaker 4: I think last year we did do a Survivors series review.
Speaker 2: I think we did like.
Speaker 1: Prediction predictions, Yeah, we did it there. I'm just trying to see what the next after aid after Wrestl Dream with their next pay per view is.
Speaker 2: All year, but they have blood and guts on like.
Speaker 1: Dynamite, right, Okay, so full Gear of November twenty second, isn't Survivor series or is it just after that.
Speaker 2: After?
Speaker 1: I think it is the I think it's the twenty ninth. Let me see Survivor Series twenty twenty five. You're hearing us? Why you give it? I literally put Survivor Series twenty twenty five and it's give me the Survivors Australian TV series. How more specific episode twenty Yeah, it has to be to be a twenty nine. Okay, so maybe what we'll do there is yeah, I think what we'll do is, yeah, we'll see there might be one or at least a GM mode at least I think what the plan will be is we'll probably do is it twenty second? Is Saturday or a Sunday? This is the last check too, Let's see that's a twenty second okay, so yeah, probably what we'll do is we'll probably do a show that weekend. At some point we can review god, what was it full Gear? We said it was that was coming up here. Yeah, we'll review full Gear, and then we can also do predictions for Survivor series, and then we can make that the shake up as well, because then we'll have a good idea, so kind of similar to this where it'll just be the reverse of WW will go second and AW will go first. So there you go. That's kind of relay on. Then there'll be a couple of GM modes in the between because we got one catch up, so look up for that.
Speaker 3: Yees, and Survivor series is a good one for debutes.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there should be some but or returns, which that's awesome theory. Don't even want to get it there, but we'll see. But yeah, let's start with Crown Jewel here. This one can come from Perfo s POS what did you think of the show overall?
Speaker 2: Overall, I thought this was a really good show.
Speaker 4: I think even if like I just liked how like all the matches happened, I'd say mostly without like shenanigans or stuff like that, but the first one all allowed because it was because of the stipulation.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's a lot.
Speaker 4: Of yeah, like yeah, every match had like run ins or like stuff like that or just like I don't know, like there's been some other shows where that's just kind of been like the case, like every match just had something like happening with it. But I thought this was a good show. I thought they were all good matches, with some of them being like like way above the rest. I thought like there weren't any bad ones or that I thought, and I enjoyed the show. I thought it was a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Same, I really enjoyed the show. I thought some of these matches, considering the headline was supposed to be, even though they had the Crowndule Championships at headlines, really the John Cena match and for all that that did, I feel like the other matches didn't have to go as hard as they went, but they still gave it they're all in this and like, yeah, they put on some pretty good matches. I mean, other than I felt like Stephane Vickier and Tiffany Stretton could have been just a tad bit longer.
Speaker 1: That is definitely were wrestling in like a save it style, Like yeah, that was on the line.
Speaker 3: That is my biggest gripe of the whole thing is like, hey, they could have got like three more minutes and it would have been pretty good. But other than that, like, yeah, no, I was a great pl And I think that again, if I had to rank it, like it's pretty pretty high right now, I'd give it a solid B plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's where I am. I think I was a little worried with the first two matches because, like, I enjoyed the street Fight, but it definitely had like a house show type of vibe to expect, Like once Roman's getting the I know they're in, Perth's pulling all the gear and the balls and he's doing that stuff like okay, it feels like when you've seen a street fight or Nody Cuda house match and they're just kind of having a good time for some sections of the match, and it's supposed to be this like blood feud right where it's like Bronson's taking out, but Roman's like Meme into the crowds. It's like okay, And then yeah, I was pretty let down with Stephanie and Tiffy was we'll get there. Wasn't like a bad match, it was like okay, but then the back half really like once seeing an aj happen, and then Seth and Cody is really good and then actually, no, I will lie. I have not you guys want to cover me. I've not seen the women's tag yet because I had to pick and choose for what I could finish before to watch this show because I was already doing Thanksgiving stuff. So I'll be excited to hear guys's review there. I actually don't even know who won. I mean, I assume Rein EO one because they're eating that donut, right, am I right? That day won?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so I was gonna say that the same see and I guess I forgot right Australia. They were gonna have Rea job out in Australia, but no, so didn't.
Speaker 2: Get the pin the oh there you go, yea carry And then.
Speaker 1: I did see Ria's gear. I like that she had like the arm thing like EO did that. That was very cool.
Speaker 4: They yeah, they were like sort of wearing like it wasn't like matching, but it was like they had like a similar style. And then on their boots they both had on one side the Australian flag and one side the Japanese flag.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice. That's cool. So yeah, it'd be interesting and then like obviously we'll get there. Well, I actually we talk about that now because I don't have too much to say. It's like other than because who do we have right now? It's Charlotte and Alexa right, Like it's it's tough. Like I feel like I see two paths for Ria in the next six months. It's either like her and EO and like you just strap them up and it's like that's like you do something. Even then I think.
Speaker 2: That on the same Survivor series.
Speaker 1: Team, well yeah that yeah, you got that. I mean I just be more like down the line, and I think we've said this before where I legitimately could see like Charlotte and Alexa versus Rhea and Eos, like a media match that would actually be something big, but just a question of I just feel I still got that itch in the back of my throat. That's your plate, just pauling the Rhea Stephanie thing WrestleMania. I still think that's the way we're going. But you could easily rock with EO and Riha or a while, like they should a least probably get like a tag team title run image at some point. It's sure have been cleared. Because I've been watching this back. I just think I see no highlights.
Speaker 4: Actually like injured it was like to do because it was the whole thing with Piper Niven because I think she got she got her or like they announced she was or they didn't announce, but she wasn't cleared. So they did like an injury angle like on Charlotte to like my time to see if Piper would come back. But like it was it was clear that was just an angle because like they did on her, it's like, oh, Charlotte's hurt. But then like later in that same episode, like they were beating down on like Alexa and she just like ran out and like helpe them out, so it was like she wasn't actually injured, right.
Speaker 1: I think the last thing I saw was they were defending against like, uh, the Fire right.
Speaker 4: Because eventually they're like, yeah, Piper's not gonna come back, So they just defend against Chelsea and.
Speaker 2: They got them right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, They've got saw Ruka and Zaria next.
Speaker 1: I believe, Okay, that'll that'll be fun. At least that's a fun one. But then after that, I just worry because it's it's funny because that started really hot. They won, but then it's just I just feel like they haven't. Have they been much on RAW. I feel like I've not seen from what the little I've seen Raw, they haven't. Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 2: Are there like the only women's tag team is.
Speaker 1: Like Natty and Naccine. Yeah, that's true. That's the tough thing, right, Like the it's very top heavy, it's and I guess, I guess maybe you could if they want it. If they don't want to do Charlotte and Alexa, they could always somehow get the Kubooky Warriors to beat Charlotte and Alexa, and then that's how you do a rematch down the line with Renio because I'm not sure when they like, did it end pretty clean the tag match last night or yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there wasn't much shenanigans throughout the entire paper, which was pretty good that they didn't go craziness here and there. Hey, this is a an across the country, so we're just gonna throw whatever at the wall and see if it sticks and we can claim it's non canon whatever doesn't work, like there were some Everything was pretty legitimate with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess we can.
Speaker 4: Talk first about like Cincera always started talking about the women's tag manches since you you didn't really see it, just so yeah, yeah, I thought it was a pretty good match. I didn't think it was like a like an amazing match. It was a very standard like WAE type tag match where they were just like and really like even though with Ria's home country, Like I'd say the point of this match really was like to put EO over like the entire time, cause it was like, well, I mean, I don't know, it felt like because Ria. It's like Riha started first and then she got like posted like into the ring post and was like out for a lot of time. Then yeah, they were working over Eo. Then she got the hot tag to Ria, and then from there on they were just like you know, tagging back and forth, and eventually, like Oscar and Kyrie were on the Apron and Rio went for like a like a big boot on Oscar, but Kyrie pushed her out of the way and took it for her, and then Oscar throw a point just like never came back in the rig to save Kyrie. So Kyrie just like took a rip tige reattag tagged and EO and EO hit the moon Song on Kyrie and.
Speaker 1: They want with Kyrie because I know they've been going back and forth. Is she like full on evil with Oscar? Nows there's still very much.
Speaker 4: Like a full like hostage like yeah, like she does not want to be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she just like you have to say to them that you don't respect them. Stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what's interesting because either way you have you eventually have to go that she turns on Oscar. You have to have Cary do like the full turn where she's like I am super batter, And I wonder if that's how you also get to rematch this match, right of like, oh, Cary is pretending to be friendly with EO and you know, work and then hits him with a mist or something and then you get back there, right because it has to go one way or another.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they aren't having the normal trope of the grudge and like, oh, I'm gonna do this because we're friends. Things I don't agree with you, but I'm still gonna go along with you. This is straight up like I don't want to do any of this, and I am deathly afraid of you, so I'm just gonna keep my head down and follow along in the background. Other than that, yet, it was a good match. I will say that it was just under twenty minutes. I could see them maybe taking two or three minutes from this giving it to the other women's match, because while it was fun, there were also a lot of spread out spots, like s Bubbs was mentioning them getting getting sent out of the ring and having those rest moments and things like that. So outside of that, I probably there were a couple of times so I felt like time could have been allocated more towards the Stephanie Vacquir match. But overall, yeah, this was a great match. And to say like between this and the opening were two of the weakest matches when they are still good matches is saying something about the show as a whole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good thing to have, right when, because I don't think from obviously from what I hear and then from what I saw, I don't think there's anything that's like a like a three on the show, which is good, Like we've had a couple of those, Like even the last one was kind of like that, right, So do you guys think it's also got war games next? Do you think in between with the lineup? Is are is Oscar carry on the Heel? And it's that right now? Okay, because we can talk about because.
Speaker 2: We don't Oscar.
Speaker 4: I guess I think I remember off the top of my head with the lineup for I think it was Ria EO, Charlotte, Alexa and at.
Speaker 1: Least stacked face line right, and then.
Speaker 4: The Heel team was supposed to be Kyrie, Osca.
Speaker 2: Uh, Becky, Becky, Naya.
Speaker 1: And Lash Legend, which.
Speaker 4: I think they're pretty much gonna do like sort of like what Seth did with Bronson, where it's like, well, kind of the opposite because I have beat Lash, but I guess she earned her respect somehow and she's gonna be on the.
Speaker 1: Team because his Lash still she's still technically just in next to you they never brought her up up right, Yeah, I kind of hope that she is for a little bit. I would love her to be Becky's heater. I would love her to I'd love them to do like the.
Speaker 4: Sean for her to be like Naomi's.
Speaker 1: Oh that would have worked too awesously. That has to wait for a bit, but like, yeah, if they could do a Sean diesel those two and eventually get to Lash break it off with Becky because like, I, god forbid, I don't need like a Nia Lash take Like Lash doesn't need to be in a team. And I just like Becky and Lash is like a perfect you can learn from her. That could be a good few dent line. I think Becky's always looking to what's next.
Speaker 4: Keep putting people in the vision, like the yeah, like you had to Lash and awesome theory, you have like fifteen people.
Speaker 1: Next year when we do the card again, we're gonna pitch the vision versus Don Calcama. It's just gonna be a thirty man thirty woman battle oil between both of them, which would be great. But yeah, like and that's where Becky She's always like think about like what's next, Like eventually I imagine they're gonna do her and a J, which is ag is up and seen all but like Her and AJ And then you get to if she lose that title, honestly, they can go to the main title or that's where you can have a program lash right away. Right it's like the you know, I'm the legend that you let down, Like Becky's always very smart that way and deciding like what her stories are gonna be in advance.
Speaker 3: So Seth did say to Stephanie Vick here at the end of the thing, my wife's coming for that.
Speaker 1: Belt, yeah, which was fun. So yeah, we'll see. And then so we got war Games and then there's no December Piel betweens, and they're kind of stacking that.
Speaker 2: Seth versus Punk for the title as the main event.
Speaker 4: Then you have Tiffany versus Jade for the title.
Speaker 1: But we've been going in circles for god so long with this. Now it's just like, oh boy, and then yeah I can Yeah.
Speaker 4: The third match is uh, it's Drew versus Jacob number one contenders match for the dirt A Championship, and then the rumored War Games has Jacob in it, so he's facing Cody Hans Survivor series.
Speaker 1: Oh well yeah, then then there you go. So and they could have someone from the Vision screw Jacob al right, he just like this an't remember randomly how they just had like Jay and johnsena bump into each other and Johnson's like, wouldn't suck if you lost the and like that's all you can do is Jacob just bumps into Bronze and read and like and then soon like like that that's all it's gonna be. So yeah, I could see that. Yeah, I was surprised Drew.
Speaker 4: Didn't get on the on the war Games. He like like two other years he like like snuck into the team.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's getting that title shot this year. But well, I guess that's where we can we're all over. We'll jump to the main now because we're talking about war games and stuff, and yeah, it was this match went completely different than I think we all fan he booked last month. We're like, oh, it's gonna be Cody getting hit with a spear. So you know, i'man I thought for sure, all there, that's when they're leaving Drew and Nudgres just like like you said, he's got a match coming up. So and you know what, it is kind of refreshing. I don't mind. Like it's not like Cody is losing to Dom or something like that. He's losing to Seth, who's supposed to be one of the best, right And even if Seth cheats, it's like it's in a way where he does it. It's him alone.
Speaker 4: He found a way to do it right of him cheating, like he did all his moves to Cody, and Cody still kicked out, So yeah, Like, and he was saying like, I'm not gonna cheat, I'm not gonna cheat, but he kept doing literally everything that Cody and Cody survive, so eventually it was just like.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna cheat.
Speaker 1: And there's more and that, Like, I don't think they're linking up again anytime soon, but there's more story for the next time they verse, right, because I think the next time they verse could be easiest dips match, right because Cody can bring it up about him cheating, and these guys always have good chemistry. They had a really good trill jew when Cody came back, and I thought this match was really good too, because at first they were working a little slower than it because Cody likes to work slow. But there's a part of okay, they really haven't ramped up, but then they ramped up, like when Seth did the Coast to coast head but I was like okay, and then after that they ramped up really fast with table spots and like suit like the fact that they did a crossroads like ADL like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gonna yeah two k that's got to be a super finisher and need that out the road.
Speaker 4: See he's only done it, I think one other time. He did it once to Derby.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was gonna say. Darby's a fucking guy that like he's a small the guy that like you could throw off a building and Stu like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Good, it makes sense like twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah there you can't there. There's about fifty actually seventy percent of things that Darby does that most wrestlers cannot do. So of course it's still impressive. But when he does it Darby, it's like, yeah, of course it's Derby, right. But when Seth because Cody's death. I think Cody even teased that in the Sena match, right, and I think we joke for like that's not.
Speaker 4: If he does That's the For me, it was like if he brings out a sledgehammer or does the avalanche cross from Desina.
Speaker 1: This, Yeah, and that's where he did do it here, and like kudos to them because it's like it's they're both bigger guys the way to it. So no, they they work really hard and the only thing I get it because and not with the match. I thought the match was great. These guys got great chemistry. And I hope at some point that Seph los that title and gets on Cody's roster and they have it for like the big belt. Because even then they were commentary. I get what they're doing, but multiple times they're still talking about the w Championship is like the top thing, and it's like I don't do that, and we're trying to make Seth the guy. And I get it because I'd.
Speaker 2: Betzy both the people to be the strackdown people.
Speaker 1: So you can tell, right, So I do hope that to me, at some point, I do want a proper Cody vision Seth.
Speaker 4: You like, like I don't think many of this year, but like I could see like a summer slam or or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, So I think they did really good. The only thing bungle for this, and I get it because Stephanie talked and then she came and posed them. You could tell when steph got the crowd got the mic any bad verbiage when he's like, I'm the only man. The second he did that, you can see all the crowd looking towards the ramp and then oh, I definitely was. I was like, alright.
Speaker 2: I honestly didn't did it wasn't.
Speaker 1: When he's when he said I'm the only man, I'm like, oh, And honestly I thought I was gonna be Brock. To be honest, I was like ship, like they're sending up Brock. But then yeah, because the whole crowd and then the polters went on, I was like, okay and stuff, but no, the match was really really good. But what alot do you expect from Cody And said like, I think it's like I saw your scores, but like I think I'm I think I'm the same, Like a four I needed a little extra for me to get there, Like a five need like a little.
Speaker 2: That's right, rough, Like four point five is like a really great match.
Speaker 4: Four point seven five is like the highest, don't given match that like I'm not like personally like invested in and a five for me is like it's like an amazing match with like a story that I was like super invested in.
Speaker 1: Or just something crazy like for me, like I don't think you have that, but the same thing like I have like mocks and Hangman as a fiver. I would never say that's a five star classic, but that's just purely the like enjoyment five star where like start to finish, this was just a great time. Which also with Little AJ and Styles some people had that too, where it's just like is there a psychology in this match? No, but it's just like it's a great time.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I put on Twitter like these two guys were putting on a they didn't achieve a five star, but they were putting on a five star match for two guys who didn't need to put on a five star match, like it was not needed at this moment, but they were going all out.
Speaker 1: They saw they saw seen an AJ, They're like, fuck, we get it.
Speaker 3: And then to your point about what he was saying when he was doing his postmatch talk and everything like that, I had seen by this point on Twitter, the pictures of seeing Punk just out in the crowd like watching me too. So I'm thinking that Punk is gonna run in and just like clock him out from behind, and you know, that's how they were gonna set up to what's going on at Saturday Night's main event. And like everything about that just felt like, Okay, you're you're setting up your next match. Here we go, here's the big ending to this, but nope, just all right bye, we're going home now.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then we have the same thing I think they probably do, like a like a CM Punk versus l A Knight number one contender.
Speaker 1: Or La Knight gonna have to eat the loss after seeing Punk embarrassed and on that mic, there's nothing worse on bringing up fake booking and as a character you can't say anything about it. It's like La Knight can't book himself to be like it's not a real sport. He can't win the world title. But he's just he's just sucked there, and I don't know, he might always be stuck there, like barring an injury to somebody, is are they ever gonna shrap Elly Night? I really don't know. I just don't. I don't know because like after this like, even though it feels weird, like if we are getting Seth and Roman WrestleMania something about Rome with the World Away Tale. This feels super weird, but I could see them doing it. But even though I like long term booking, I feel like Seth wins that am I alone in that with Seth and Roman wrestle Well, I guess you went last year though, right?
Speaker 2: Roman has never beaten Seth at all.
Speaker 1: One on one. Really I did not know. Well, then it's over for Seth. I did not know that at all. I thought there was one win in there. Wow. Really geez? Yeah, okay, well then yeah, then I think Rome would win, and then you maybe start to break up some of the vision a little bit because you know, or change out some members or they do the you can easily eat the role after have Braun and other people just destroy Seth right eve though, I don't want Seth to be a baby right now. But really that's crazy, Okay.
Speaker 3: Actually it looks like there's one time where Rains beat him and it was on a random raw, not a random outside Yeah, outside of that, in any other like the Big Plus stuff, yeah yeah, yeah, has been all rollins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's fair. It's it's like the in the Sena Age thing, right, they talk about the trilogy, but they did have a fourth mat chun snack Down that no one talks about at all, or same thing. I remember when Triple H and Undertaker versus at WrestleMania at twenty seven, they refuse to talk about wrestling at seventeen. Yeah, until we're all after promos like I've faced Day before, I've even faced him at WrestleMania before. It's like, what the whole time you guys went, Like when they would show the streak videos, they would not have Triple H in them. It's like, we all know he beat him at WrestleMania already. It's just they're they're funny that way. But yeah, so no, this was a good match. Excited to see what happens for them both obviously, Like yeah, you guys said, Cody's got Drew again, which I'm hoping is Drew actually winning this time, because if it's it's just Drew losing again, like give Cody somebody else, you know, it's just like Drew can, He's got to stop losing so much here. But hopefully this Randy Drew thing pays off. And then Seth. Now do you think that the seconds.
Speaker 4: The title like adis Survivors Series, Like, I don't think he holds that until Mania.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't think so. I think.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, at the Rumbler or like the elimination.
Speaker 1: Chamber, Cody or Randy, well he could he could put his title in the chamber.
Speaker 4: Maybe he would be like defending the Chamber and like Cody wins it there because I.
Speaker 2: Mean, because people, let's say they're doing.
Speaker 4: Punk and Cody, actually this works, are either Randy and Cody or Punk and Cody. I'd say Cody doesn't win, like he's in the chamber match and whoever he's facing at Mania wins the title first and the drop it.
Speaker 1: Oh at Mania because at my my or I mean I thought Randy wins Rumble and then Cody wins Chamber and that that was my ord Chicago, So oh okay, yeah you.
Speaker 2: Can do that.
Speaker 4: That's in the US for the first time in like five or four years, and it happens to be in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even even though you would not have I don't think you're having Punk win beat Drew for the title at Chamber. I think that'd be like in a.
Speaker 4: Chamber match, like you're not doing like a one on one, but like, yeah, like call back.
Speaker 1: To and to me, the more interesting story is Cody's champ with Punk is the challenge. I don't think that that story unless Punk's going heel, which obviously last year just happened and we don't know if we need to do that again with like Cody versus the the heel turner. Like I feel like, yeah, Nail, we don't call the personality they're gonna come out and the low blow Cody. But no, I feel like the story has to be Cody's champ and seeing because the whole thing is Cody's always talking about he's Eclipsedunk, right, It would feel weird if Cody's chasing Punk, So it almost have to be yeah, yeah, Drew's not winning this thing. I'm gonna say that right now. At one point I thought he was, unless it's like, uh, he's dropping on a Saturday Night's Made event to Cody right away.
Speaker 4: You know, you could have Cody walk into Means like a former five times.
Speaker 1: You could, Yeah, you could. Yeah, Like, the only way Drew's winning is if he's getting the edge. Two thousand and five Run where he had it for three weeks and then seen A beat him for it right away, and there's no story that. Yeah, But like I said, we have to wait and see because I just I just fully don't believe the seeing Punk Cody thing. Yet I'm fully down for I think they could have a great match. I just like I don't know. I also I do. I do think they are seth and rollm and I've said that before, and I guess we do have to wait, Like I know it's a meme, but I legitately have to wait and see, like is Austin on or off? Because if Austin's on, I don't I don't think I got it's gotta be punk in Austin. They're not gonna They'll be Drew in Austin watch and Drew eating a Stunner and that's it.
Speaker 4: It was like starting like one of the rumors like WrestleMania matches, like you know.
Speaker 2: Unreal or like I guess sort of planned ones.
Speaker 4: It was supposed to be Drew versus Braun for the Icy title with Austin as the ref.
Speaker 1: God, what a fucking universe, GMO Nightmare book and that one that is.
Speaker 3: I think that if they can pull off getting Austin in there against Punk would take the pin in every match between now and Mania if he knew that he was going to get Austin at Mania.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agree, I I and Punk could lose a bunch of something the matter. So, yeah, it's interesting because, Yeah, I think Seth and Row, especially Romanso division, I think that's still clear. It's just the Cody thing that's not clear at all. And obviously we gotta wait and see. Injuries can always happen. Punk was versting Seth that wrestling or like I said, my my big fears, they just they just wait till because like I've seen people talk about that too, where Seth and Punk at the Knights, that could just be like a DQ finish. You got war games like there is a scary predicament where Set's the champion and seeing Punk wins the chamber at Chicago and it's punkin again.
Speaker 4: Booth say that, like the Punk Seth like story is gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like done by the end of the year.
Speaker 4: It makes me think him not saying like Survivors or at like what's yeah at Survivor series or that sta nice sing that makes me think like, yeah, that's Staen nice saying it could be like a d Q or like blatant distract. I don't think DQ, but like a blatant distraction or like being cost by someone.
Speaker 1: And then because there.
Speaker 2: Is also like the John Cena's Last Match.
Speaker 1: Show, yeah, which they should make.
Speaker 4: Because because the because Dave said, like, the only match plan for that show is John Cena's Last Match, which kind of makes me wonder like could it just be like like an hour.
Speaker 2: Of like video package.
Speaker 4: I think, so interviews and stuff like that, and then you just get like the last match, Like are there gonna be other matches.
Speaker 2: On that show?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I would mind it if they did that, honestly, Or what I would do is for the opening match, I would do a twenty man bat royal of all past Sena opponents and have them just fight and that's it. But like I honestly, if they want to make Certa Knights main event just the Scena match and tributes and stuff, that's fine because then we probably know.
Speaker 4: That of like like if you look at the show, it's Saturday Nights main event.
Speaker 1: John Cena's Last Match is like yeah, and I find that because like the same thing of like we worried about the speech and the match can cut like to ensure that that doesn't happen. Put it, just do one.
Speaker 4: Because they're not on NBC anymore, they're just on right, So I'm one. I'm curious on like the November one, just to see what it looks like in terms of like the ads and stuff like that, because if it's as just like a because before because before Sentil was on TV, it was like like TV matches, like you'd get ads in the middle of the match. I'm wondering now that on Peacock will just be like how like before after the match, but.
Speaker 1: Or my hope is that they at least do like, hey, we're gonna distributes to all this stuff and that's where the ads are, and then it's like, hey, for the match, is gonna be like how they do like oh first hour of rock commercial free Like that's obviously, but yeah, yeah, I would want the reverse where they do all the ads in the first hour. Then it's like the scene of match and the ending is like that's no ads, let's go, because it's a bit like again I'm not a Goldberg fan, but like he's not incorrect of like that was kind of like a shitty send off of like getting cut up like one more thing and then ding ding like that we all figure like all new and stuff. So yeah, I'd be completely fine. That's the once in a lifetime thing. I don't love these reports of I don't need any politicians there. I don't care about right or left. I don't I don't need John Cena shaking hands with Trump or Obama in the front row. Like let's not make this lot like just have the man go on, like, I don't need this to be like a like I it's just I don't know, this could get really weird. And I am worried about some of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Think of that w W Capital Punishment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the posters like John c Stereo and like Obama referee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they were trying to get Obama there for that show. That was a legit thing they were trying to get ended.
Speaker 3: Up having some sort of fake Obama doing like a special message.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they did that unfortunately twice. There's one time he wrestled Hillary and then one time he wrestled uh John, like fake John McCain. Like they had like awful stuff. Let's move along. We talked about that stuff, and then before we get to see it in an a J we had the opening street Fight, which, yeah, I said, my opening like was good. I just thought it was very like how showish and I'm happy Bronson one fun enough a good opener. I felt like Roman actually was a little bit quicker in his entrance. They looked like he had to you know, maybe you had to get back to Street Fighter. I know, it just felt almost like they're like, hey, you guys took way too long last time.
Speaker 4: You gotta like speed up a little bit, like this is more than their first match, just because like that one was like it was like, well I said it last sight, like Roman the only matches he's worked in like the last like five years or like pay per view main events, and he was acting like that was like like that Bronzon.
Speaker 2: Matches wrest for the championship, like he.
Speaker 4: Was working over Bronzon for so that match was like and remember the whole post match angle, like that whole was like an hour.
Speaker 1: Of it was it was fifty five minutes or something like that legitially fifty five minutes. The whole show is just Roman and Bronz, and which is like like I like them, but like I know, like they don't deserve that like that much for just this, Like it was a few about shoes really, you know, and like yeah, yeah, travel Thief, Yeah, the trial thief. Yeah, what do you think about this match?
Speaker 3: It was a good match. It felt more like a TV main event match than it did the opening of a p l E. Yeah, it was fun watching Roman get out the cricket bat or get out the rugby ball, you know, all those things that reminded me of like how Shamus has his themed match and other people have like the Viking Raiders have their themed streak bies like it. Just it reminded me of that, like, okay, we got to pull out the thing to pop all of Australia. But other than that, yeah, it was a good match. I had put my predictions in the chat and I figured that Bronson was winning this and it ended up just like I thought. It was funny at the end, Roman talking to the Uzzo Sinson, I don't want to see y'all till Christmas.
Speaker 1: So yeah, which, oh, thank you for reminding me. I always gotta throw a track. My favorite fucking or my least favorite fucking trope is like he accidentally speared you. It's not like he turned against or anything. It's like, why would that be. I don't even want to see you. I don't want he like, because what if from Roman's perspective, if you look at it from a character basis right, he's mad that they came out and speared him. If they didn't come out, it would just been the too on one beat down. So either it's you got your ass. It's the two options. Are you got your ass beat and maybe possibly injured again, or your cousins came out and yeah, they couldn't help you win the match, but they came out and helped you avoid like getting destroyed me, Like, no, this is not the way it works. It's like I hate, like I wish there was some other way. I hate any time when it's the rest are gets hit accidentally and if they're fine after, that's cool. But if they get hit and it's like the world ending thing, like I don't want to see you for two months, get out of here with this, and so like, because what else you We're gonna beat Bronson on your own. So it's just yeah, and I just don't like we got gram.
Speaker 3: Was taking it to you and your cousins come out to help. If they didn't, they need to be like, hey where were you guys, let's get my ass what what happened? But no, they actually come out to help. Yeah, exactly, take that that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's where I would have loved it if suddenly happened they didn't help. And that's the issue where it's like, hey, I really need you, but like, no, we're getting bloodlined drama on twenty twenty five. And I was actually fine with the Jay, like he's acting a bit too much like tribal chief from Like okay, that's there's some interest there. I get that, but I don't need all three.
Speaker 2: Of those fighting we're actually getting.
Speaker 1: But no, there's they won't. There's no way they do it at Mania. I bet that's my brain.
Speaker 2: They're not giving them.
Speaker 1: They can't do it. There's no way that that is that maybe in Saudi, let him have it in Saudi, you know, but yeah, no, we'll see what happens, I you know, I yeah, I just I'm done with this stuff with the blood. I was on the blood line a long time ago, and here we are, like we just put them back together in a way, what. They're happy and now it's they're fighting again. And thank god Sam he's on SmackDown just doing his open challenges and that's it, you know, to be right n F. Yeah, he's still in a blood Goddamn, he's in his own bloodline feud. He really is. So then next up after that, we had the women's Crown Jewel was Stephanie versus Tiffany. Yeah. I thought this was like a good match. It just was if you compare the men's to this, it just felt like the men's like this is the big you know, men's champions champion and this again, this to me felt like a house match. Was like yeah, you guys got you know, ten twelve minutes go, and it just for them both being the champions of the brand. And also, like I'm assuming because I didn't see Avery episode oft NXT, they never had these women go one on one, right, like this is the first time ever. Yeah, and even though it was a dq finished the first time that raw Termania when they had Stephanie and Igo one on that felt special. That's like, man, there's something here. And that match was really for nothing. It was just like a hey, let's have like hype for the crowd, right, So this like to me, I know, Dave, you said three, I think like another like five to eight, Like this should have got way much more time, Like I was missing something.
Speaker 4: If you look at like Tiffany's like big matches or like the title matches. The only ones she has above like fifteen minutes that aren't like a stipulation are like against just like the most like top.
Speaker 2: Tier Charlotte, Trish Bailey, Tricias.
Speaker 4: The Trish mash was like eight minutes. Yeah, Jade at SummerSlam was like seven minutes. Then they had like a rematch on SmackDown those like eleven minutes. Then all her other matches are like like thirteen or fewer, which is like I say, yeah, like because I was surprised this one. Those like so short at ten minutes when you look at it, she doesn't really have that long of matches.
Speaker 1: So is that Tiffany thing? Is that a booker thing? Is that a thing that they feel Tiffany, Well, that's not great for me?
Speaker 2: Or like like what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I think that she should be booked for a lot longer. And then if she if you book her in two or three matches, maybe I'll smack down or something and she's not able to go okay, then yes, pull it back, but at least put her out there to give her that time. Like if the booker is just saying, hey, we only trust her to have a ten minute match. That's especially against someone of Stephanie Vickker's stature. Because the men's UH Crown Jewel Championship match went three times as long as this. Every other match went twenty minutes or more like, so they're the only ones who are sitting at ten minutes. And I think even if you didn't trust Tiffy that much, which I think she could, We've seen her do it with less talented people across the ring. I think that if she can do it with Stephanie, she could have got thirteen fifteen minutes out of that match easily.
Speaker 1: Because I do think stuff like that will because even though like I do think it's so ball like they are and the androids and the presentation, I think stuff like that will in a couple of years when you talk about like the amount rushmore of the people right now, it will stop her from getting there because you have something like Rihea that has all that stuff that she has but then she can go put on like a f I start twenty five minute match, right, And that's thing with That's where I just wonder if like does she get that booking sheet and she's like yeah cool, or is she like, hey, I'd like to go boar about the book is like ah, like this is the slot, like we think you're good here and this is like that's what I mean by are they are they happy with what they have here and they don't want to really go above that? Or she also just like yeah cool, because there's some people all time like that. Well, not that she's this, but like they're One of my favorite quotes that Brian Danielson said on Seampunk's documentary was sometimes there's wrestlers and catering that are afraid to be approached by an agent because they might get booked for like a main event match or something. And the same thing of like is Tiffany that I'm not saying she's afraid but just say like like ah, like like do we gotta do twenty minutes? Like we can just get this done and like whatever.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So that's where that's where I just don't know of like and I hope not because like we've seen her do good stuff, and I just thought this was a time where I was expecting. I remember, we got this something really good, and this was I will forget about this match in a weekend. Wasn't a bad match, and that it should have. Like I said, EO versus Stephanie on Raw randomly should not be stars above this. But again, both like big time workers and Tiffany's you know, she like she's not like a worker worker. She's like was a gymnast and came up a different way, right, So and you know, also bad comparison because she's like one of the best rest of the world. But still it's just like if you want to get to that like tippy top level, because then eventually we've seen w fans, they're fickle and eventually they'll catch on and Tiffany will lose some stuff. But I guess they can always turn her heel. They never did what they heal.
Speaker 4: They mentioned to like Tiffany Stratton like stepped into a wrestling ring for the first time, not even had a match, just like stepped into a wrestling ring for the first time four years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which again, and that's the thing, right, And that's where it's like for me, I do forget that. So it's something that Okay, that's still like very young in the business, but at the same time they've put her in this top spot, right, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm curious if it's like how they just like see her that way, unless it's like someone who can just say, like like a Bailey or Charlotte. It's like, yeah, I'm going twenty five minutes on SmackDown with ye to me. But yeah, I'm curious on when it goes, especially like if they're doing a third Jade match, I feel like Jade like has to win.
Speaker 2: It at this point or else he's just like she's done.
Speaker 1: She's she has to even if it's her turning heel to get it, which they should do. They should have her cheat to win and then she can be like that bitch Jaye and you can have Tiffany Chase for a little bit because the same thing of like and that's smacked out, Like if Jade, if you if you.
Speaker 4: Turn, I think the best possible option is like like the Jade He'll turn to win it and then like Bianca comes back and that would probably be like Abia match, right, or she like like je No, I think I think bank would be Jade before Mania because I just I don't know if.
Speaker 1: They want to put like j Jade and am like she had that Mania match with Iowa, but to put her in like one of the top spots of by Bianca, that's that's the top like to me, like the money is also, I wouldn't want it, I guess. To me, I think what they would do is if they give her the title, it would be almost like the unreal j thing where it's like, well, let's see what happens and then maybe Tiffany just beats her randomly on a smack, like I could see more Tiffany and Bianca at Mania that and that's the other thing to a Jade. Why I think she still could lose is they've been like obviously she lost Stephanie, but I feel like they've been really playing up the like how dominant Tiffany is and like this rain she's having and how long she's had the title. Like so I think if you're they're gonna do that, I would actually rather her not lose to Jade and just play it up when you get to Bianca because then it's that like unstoppable force moveable object, which like, yeah, when is Bianca back, because like that's that's crazy, Like I know it was a bad break when they end up saying, but that's crazy that just like this finger issues taking her out for so long that sucks, man.
Speaker 4: Like this backstage and SmackDown like two weeks ago or three weeks ago, and then but she wasn't on the show, but she was spotted and like it was reported that she was backstage.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, no, I guess I could see, Like I said, I could see. I still think they're doing it depends on the tag team, but I still think they're gonna do Rii and Stephanie and then I'm not sure that's the only thing if I just don't know where if Rhea breaks up with EO, where they put her in unless.
Speaker 4: It's like EO is happening at like I think this, especially with it being in the same city, I feel like they're gonna sort of play on like a sequel, like with the Roman and Seth match, like they were in the Triple Threat last year. I think you could. I'm still pushing. I still think it's gonna be ri and EO at Mania. I think either Ria or EO, like.
Speaker 2: There's gonna beat Stephanie before then.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, My only back door pitch is if they don't do that, I could see them getting Eleo and SmackDown and they run EO and Julia and finally give you thing to.
Speaker 2: Say they're teasing more Julian Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Right yeah no, But at the same time, is that a step down for Stephanie to go from the world time and then be like I'm taking your US title right, like you'd almost have to give it has to make a blood few Yeah, yeah, yeah, I would love it.
Speaker 4: To do like the I feel like if even like it doesn't matter like what titles were like, if you have them have the match like at Mania, that could be like like one of the matches of the night. Even if it's the like that would probably it wouldn't be a step down for Stephanie, would probably be a step up for the US title.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yes, yeah, that my pitches then, and then then you have Stephanie lose it before the Rumble and you run the Kurt angle Shawn Michael set up where is that the Rumble and Shawn Michael's eliminated Kurt angle and he came back to the match and just destroyed Sean and run his chances. That's what I would take is you you throw Julia, she comes back in and just demolish, just stepped and what was so good? The rum is going on, and then off the side you would Curt angle laying shaw Michaels on the steps, just like breaking his ankle. So there was like a full five minute like obliteration going on. Well the run, like the guys weren't down the ring, the rum was still happening. It was just Kurt, you know, beating shaw Michaels up for five minutes. It was like geez, like that's my pitch for because that would be like sure that us titles there, But it's not even that. It's about like Steph and he wants to get back at Julia, right and then it's like, oh, I'll take your title because yeah, so no, it's just it's interesting they got tons of like avenues for it's the women, and then I think the man. I think we have like three to four matches that are like it's probably this, but the women there's like eight to ten matches. It could be for like your top singles match.
Speaker 4: You know, I feel like right now even they don't really know, like because even an unreal that December and then like I'm pretty sure like one of those.
Speaker 1: Matches Michael hay is gonna say something fucking stupid like wood Maxine to pre be great for Julia and then like boom, it's off, We're off to the race. You know, Maxims.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: When whichever woman just most recently walked past Michael Hayes is the one that's getting booked.
Speaker 1: I think she's pretty great, you know. So yeah, no, we'll have to see. But yeah, that's that's what's interesting. It's it's a fun season that way, so and we'll speak about, you know, fun season. Unfortunately, we won't have this man here, John Cena versus AJ styles entrances were great, age because I've said this before on the show. I every day I don't think it's gonna happen before it retires. Every day since he's come to w W, I've been like, when's AJ gonna cut his hair? Jokes on me, he's never cut his hair. My AJ is like I was man because I watched those because I remember my auntie she had. I'm not sure if you guys said this, but back in the day, it was like illegal streaming for satellite dishes where you could get like a certain chip and you get like all the stations.
Speaker 2: I remember it was like a little box.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so something like that. So back in the day when Tina used to be the weekly TEENA pay per views, that's how I watched and was at my aunties, and I remember being, man, I I love AJ Styles and that that that magazine cover they showed, like I have that, and that look like to me, my fair AJ is that two thousand two to two thousand and five, the shorts, the short hair, southern and the most southern he's ever been, like because he just said that he had the perfect underdog fuel AJ styles and when he was a heel, it was apposet like he was just like a piece of shit, Like, man, I want to see this guy get beat up, but he's so talented, right, So man, I loved all callbacks and I love that they did just on the night make it like WW versus teen A. Like obviously AJ was doing some other moves, but sevent magazine, yes, yeah, and it was and that was that was a dream match, right, And like I'd say seventy percent of the moves that AJ did is like the stole moves were all Samoa, Joe Sting, CHRISTOPHERD. Like, this was tons of fun match, yeah is it? Like I think it's like four or five minutes when Senior hits the first AA, it's like, Okay, we're just gonna do a finisher spam. But guess what we saw the first half this retirement tour. I'll take the finisher span matches over what we were again with Randy and Punk, Like I hate that the Punk and Sina match didn't get this like it it like when I saw Punk in the crowd, I was just like, man, like, it just sucks that they could have done some I don't mean exactly, but could have had this and it's just like Penta and Seth and like all the stuff. It's like, man, it just that first half this tour really sucks. So and obviously we just had Brock last month, but this was just this was a roller coaster ride, tons of fun. Like this is a a junk food type of match, but like junk food sometimes is good. So they they delivered big time and it was and honestly too, I didn't see it come, but when seeing it hit, uh, the sister Abbagail and the crowd had this stuff up. I was getting choked up, like this was a I almost wish, like I'm excited for Gunther, but this almost could have been the last match, like this could have like it was just a perfect This.
Speaker 2: Almost felt like it was like A's retirement.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I think like in terms of like I feel like, play the biggest match he's gonna have, like until he retires, like if he stays hold.
Speaker 1: I hope that TRIPLEH saw this and was like you know what, fuck it? Like not they can't make it as big as Sena, but like this guy can still go. The fans love him. Like. Let's like I wouldn't complete like.
Speaker 4: An opponent because like even if you say like Cody, like he already faced.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did, Cody, Well yeah I guess, yeah, I guess yeah, technically know him could be bigger than Sena, But I would love it if they gave him like Randy and Seth like and even Roman like, like I I hope Triple kind of woke up. It's like, oh I got a massive star retiring here, you know, like I'd be completely down if they do the same thing.
Speaker 4: The title you could do like yes, after wrestling Inia thirty two.
Speaker 1: Run it back backlash, yeah exactly or even then my pitches. I don't think they'd ever do it. I would love if they let AJ have the two thousand and five edge Roum where he won the title from like Seth had it for three weeks and then just lost it right away, Like you got fucking AJ styles, man, don't just have him like be wrestling like I don't know el grand for it. Yeah, like there's two doors. There's what you're doing right now with Sena or the kurd Angle retirement Tour. It's just like, and what are you gonna picture by h? What are you gonna pick? And last night to me showed like the people still love AJ styles, Like don't we've seen what happens fun match?
Speaker 3: It was amazing. I would not knowing what they're gonna do with this proposed gunther match. I would have looked if this had been seen his last match and they just did the spam the finishers and all these callbacks and everything else and he still wins with you.
Speaker 1: Know the AA.
Speaker 3: I'd been like that was awesome as far as Aj. Yeah, this looked like a double retirement. AJ's got his year left. At some point. I do want to see AJ versus Finn face off since they are going back to mentioning the Bullet Club. I loved that entrance that at least she gave him, like when they handed the card and you could even see AJ was just like at one like they mentioned. They mentioned this definitely, So it was just it was awesome. It was a fan fest. It was just a love letter to the fans. It was them letting John Cena have some fun, them letting AJ have some fun.
Speaker 1: And you know what did to me?
Speaker 3: It was match of the night, not because of the work rate or anything else. It's just it was just damn fun and enjoyable. And when it was over, I uh went and I was like, I ran downstairs to say, I just watched the most fun slash stupid slash fans service match I've ever seen, and I will do it again like those are. I came running downstairs afterwards, just in glee of it all.
Speaker 1: It feels like the moment Dead pull Overraine when all the cameos happened, like Electra comes through and play like it was just that but flat for like a twenty five minutes, you know, and yeah, it's yeah, I wish they could. We wish they could have planned him, like you know, that could have been last one, but you know Uther will choke them out and you know that that's it or anything.
Speaker 4: So I start speaking on that. Do you think Sina wins his? Because I eventually I felt like no way. I feel like I feel like there's a chance, you know, just.
Speaker 3: Just I feel like people offer it to them. But I think that Sina will want to lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just yeah, because that's the same thing. If he were to win, then then retroactively they should have made this last match because I just and I also just don't want that for gooing their you know, like I don't want them to have someone else. I'll have it be sham It's like like like when Edge versus Shamans in his last debty imagine he wants It's like, yeah, you could be Seamus. You know. That's why, like Shamus doesn't need to win here and not like gud There needs to win. But I do think the being if they make it to be such a big spectacle, it would be made great to like you know, help make a start, because I guarantee the people that have watched Residence.
Speaker 4: Who like if they're doing this tournament, like who gooon their beats like the way it's like like it depends who's in this tournament, I guess, because I mean, if he's beating like like Randy and like Punk and like people like that to get to Sina.
Speaker 2: It's like, Okay, he should probably beat beat Sena.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yeah, I don't know. If he's Carmelo, Yeah, it could be the few like I love Carmelo Hayes, but like in the eyes of w B, he's like his c to your guy right now, right, So it's like that that to me is that's where for me the tournament is all. And yeah, I guess that's good talk about now where that's supposedly the rumor they're going to do a tournament for the last pone for Sina, which I think I like that concept.
Speaker 4: I guess there's also I guess sort of linking this back. We're all over the place, but it doesn't matter no supposed to Dom versus Sena for the Icy title at Survivor Series.
Speaker 1: Right, And that's why because I didn't I miss that room, and honestly, Dom, you're taking the one through three in my opinion, you like you have another opportunity, fude. Yeah, and then the sea Dom's gonna tap like No. To me, it's like, if you're looking at moments he's never only on Icy title, you do it what I'd actually love. Don't think they would do it. I would mark the hell out if they let scene it do a US title design for the Icy title to make it that much special to get like a do a spinner belt like old school like what I like the first title he won in WWE, and then the last time he won he gets to like I would go full nostalgia with that. But yeah, to me, it's like that's another moment he wins the Icy title. It is weird for Gunther to win that back like that. That's when I only hold up and then he does a Samoa Joe like I'm going for the world title, Like yeah, I just it's weird. But at the same point, though, I guess, like we've talked about, unfortunately not gonna be like that's what I was gonna say. All the scenarios we've talked about goother's not around you know so, and that's where it makes sense where he could have that and even then like maybe make him double champ in the future. I don't know, but it's the other thing that I could see with the tournament is as if if they stack with Punk Randy, Okay, that's great, Like they do want to make it. I hope they make it a big deal and it's not just like otis or something like that. But I would also be fine with if it is people that are of top tier but have never first seen, because I think that would make sense. Like it does feel odd for Randy and Punk to be in it when they already haven't you joked? But like for them Penta, they look at pentas like a top tier one. Right there is Goonther bron Breaker, Like could you imagine the finals being Goonther and bron Breaker, Like it's Heelver's heel But let me pull up with the wd roster. But that's why I would pitch it.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah is the reason. Uh he changed his name in NXT. He like destroyed Goonther and like he destroyed Walter and like embarrassed them.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm good, they're not.
Speaker 1: They had that they had him destroy Well, I never saw that.
Speaker 4: I was broad like a next T two point zero when he had like two matches experience.
Speaker 1: Really, because this is like Vin's.
Speaker 2: Booking X two.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, did they ever do Sina and Ballard? Did that happen? They did? So, okay, so here's a here to me, here's a cheat for it. They it happened in a gauntlet, so they never did like a one on one. Yeah, so you could cheat and have Finn in there. So you have Finn. Let's say it's eight. Let's see if you think of eight people that I've never first seen us. Let's let's take what Broun, Gunther, Panta, finn as I guess they probably put in bronze and read right, I bet. So that's five. So if we can find three more that are no, you know, he reversed them, you know here reversed them. That's not happening. I'm trying to think of, like, let's see, you could have Alister Black or Priest for sure, actually priest. So that's six. Ja, that's seven. We just need one more. See one more like top tier Axe or like you know, beat to I bet he did when he was the chosen one. Even Drew McIntyre versus Johnson. You know when did it happen here?
Speaker 2: It happening in nineteen or something.
Speaker 1: No, it apparently in AI Google. The first thing it says is they've never had a one on one match.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's your last person.
Speaker 1: Yeah so see that. That that to me, Finn Drew Bronson, Ree Brown Breaker, gooon th people.
Speaker 4: Would be mad that, like unless they specifically they would have to specifically say only people who've never faced seen him before, it can be in this tournament.
Speaker 1: That's what I would say. People mad, Yeah, I would say that where it's like, hey, we want this is for we want to have a first time ever match for his last match, and we're gonna give one of these new people to And I think you can even have John Cena cut some fucking social media promo. But like the same way Kurt Angle did for me, I'm gonna do for this person and it's gonna be their roofless aggression all Like they.
Speaker 4: Did that once in in NXT last year, they had a gauntlet match for like a number one contender for the women's championship and it was only people who've never changed for the never before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I love when they do that stuff because like, okay, this makes sense because it does feel like you're building a stars so yeah, we we you could do that, you know. So even then, as is Jay Uso technically verse John cen on one on one because that's a tournament, that's a tournament slot right there. Oh my god, I don't even put that on the eather. But like have they ever on a quick search? I don't think they've had a one on one. I see some tags, but I'm never so you know what they legitimate j could easily have a spot. Jay and Jimmy you could make the same ten to six man sixteen.
Speaker 2: You know finals.
Speaker 1: There you go. You're pitching your last man standing whatever match, so yeah, there you go. So not that I care about him because I'm not too invested, But when I look at this list, where is Lodanpoul Like just offer see injured right now? Like where is Paul right now?
Speaker 4: I think it's just like he just just disappears like he does like the big shows and like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean there's back in the rumble, Like.
Speaker 1: I don't think, yeah, I just feel like this is a big break. Yeah, yeah, no he did. Yeah no, I just felt like this is like a big one of his longer breaks. But yeah, no, honestly, look at the roster. I think we nailed them the people it could like. Ah, so you can get Tongua low in there, you know, just to see what happens. But so has to remember he did the whole you know things, So well there you go. Anything do you want to speak on I'm not sure if Dave so s pubs and if he did, see you can just be on on the Invasion. I saw the first five minutes of the women's and then I had to go watch my old star at dance because it was my Eternatyve dances a week, So I'm I do plan and watch them because I love uh the Survivor series style matchup. And I was actually a sucker for the Invasion pay review back in the day with W versus w W I, I actually was a fan of that storyline until I got older and realized we were missing all the big acts. But as a kid, it was hype as a kid, as a ten year old, it was hype seeing all that stuff. But yeah, what do you guys sing with the show? If you both I did.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch it, so I will let es, but I seeing clips from the internet. Outside of the clips, yeah, what wasn't really for me?
Speaker 4: Oh the show, I don't know. It felt like it like sort of under deliver a bit a little bit. Like the matches were like the women's match was like fine, but there's definitely a lot of like botches and like mistakes, like like people can like accidentally or like and I think that Jordan actually said like she's like, shoot, never refereed anything ever before. But I thought, well, the interesting thing is like they put her as the referee for the women's match and Joe Hendry is the referee for the men's match, And I swear they literally had like like I honestly generally forgot they were the special guest referees, Like they didn't do it, Like they were just refereed completely normally the entire match. Like I gently for Joe Henry, like I'm thinking back and remembering the match and like I just like I'm looking thoughts that happened in the match.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I guess jo Hendrey was just.
Speaker 1: The referee U like a face off, right or like what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Like he just did it like completely normally and there wasn't really anything that happened with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ones match like it was it was fine.
Speaker 4: I guess like it wasn't like the just like the NXT team was just like way more stacked than the than the TNA team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the TEENA team was like you said that, the discord was mostly just either dobbetown or form of metel right, because it was the Iconics inspiration. Then Colonial Jordan, then it was who else who got which is Jakara Ja? Yeah, she was released within the last like twelve months, so it was just like it felt very w approved, like yeah, we like, we like this.
Speaker 4: I've never seen like the the iconic slash the inspiration rustledfore And there was one of them. I don't know, I don't know which one of the two it was because now they both have like blonde hair. Yeah, I'm not sure which one was, but one of them was like I was like, okay, I was like, this was actually pretty good. I don't know which one of the two it was, but there was one sequence I was like, Okay, she's he's actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: It was kind of like back in the day when they got released, they were one of the very surprises because they had like when they did the women's take titles, they had obviously Saucia and Bailey win the first ones, but then a month later they had the Iconics beat them at WrestleMania. It was super weird, and they were fully in on the Iconics liket, like lots of screen time promotion and like whenever, like six whenever, six eight months later they just released them. It was it was a really weird situation there where they're like, yeah, we like these people, but we're done with them. And yeah, I know their contracts up in a month, so I'm not sure if they're gonna make their way back.
Speaker 4: A lot of contracts they're up like super soon. I think it said like fifteen contracts.
Speaker 1: He's gonna raid that in the next year twelve months. W is gonna raid that poor place and that fucking president. It's just like, yeah, I don't see any like I don't know, man, wake up again. This is this is aw New Japan all over again. Like they laid out the playbook there. Look what they're doing in the Hardy's right, they're up in a month. Legitimately, I think the Hardys are going back to WW. I really think they're gonna be back there, and they're on XT champs, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking of the Hardys, they had the title match, which was like it wasn't a good match, but ust wasn't even then, like the Dark State guys like they're like there's like one good wrestler in Dark State or like one great wrestler, say, the others are like they're like, okay, yeah, and he wasn't in this match. It was like two of the other guys and they're the tag team champions. But because also the guy who's the great wrestler is like also the best talker in the group, so he's always like on the outside, they don't put him in these matches. But yeah, this match was like, I'm like, these Dark State guys, I'm pretty sure they watched like literally every single move and like, you know, Jeff was out there, you know, he was doing his things, doing his spots, like they were like really like catching him.
Speaker 2: Or doing anything.
Speaker 4: He was out there doing his whisper in the wind and stuff like that. But you know, they won the match, and it was the crowd was into it, yeah, but it was it was like a It's like it wasn't like terrible, but it was.
Speaker 2: Just like weird.
Speaker 1: I'll say sadly everybody, we will not be reviewing the Hearty Studley's Finals table match. Well you have to look, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna be watching for Glory because I just want to see what this match is gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like like people said, watch best case scenario is no one dies. Worst case scenario someone died.
Speaker 3: I will watch Bound for Glory just for the table mat, but I'm not watching it live.
Speaker 1: I want to see us that will actually be Yeah, that'll be tons of fun. So yeah, I'll.
Speaker 2: Catch it on for Invasion.
Speaker 4: The other Ali versus Etan Pat is actually a really great match.
Speaker 1: Did Ali lose clean or did like Page do something they did?
Speaker 4: The whole thing was like the the story was that like all Lea was like like Kursten w W, like like like he lost the WrestleMania like Rock took his money in the bank. Yeah, like he had a title shot and he got released, so he was like I'm gonna break the curse and like it was a really it was a really great match, and like near the end, Ali did like like this crazy guy like all the way over the announced table like onto Page, and they were down there for like a really long time. I'm like, okay, they have to be setting something up for this, And so Ali runs out like from on the table and he's his foot is like stuck in like one of the cables, but like it was a really not cable. So he gets like all the way like into the ring and like off the or no, he climbed up from the outside. He got onto the top rope and like he notices that like his foot is like stuck in the cable, so he goes down to like to like take it out, and then Page like fully pushs him off off the top rope to the floor and he just like falls, just like takes just like a straight fall from the top rope to the floor and then Ethan Page runs outside, pulls him back in and hits this fish and wins.
Speaker 1: Nice. Okay, yeah, Ali was always on two o five like that. He's really good at thinking of those creative finishes and whatnot. So yeah, that was another one too that was always weird because he he legitimately at one point was planned a verse Brian Dawnson at WrestleMania for the title and then Kofe Maney happened, but legitimately that was the plan at one point. It's just crazy how it just goes from that to like, ah, we're just gonna release you though you're on XT and whatnot.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and then there.
Speaker 4: Was the Men's Invasion match, which it was better than the Wins match, but also wasn't like I don't know, it just felt like they also are.
Speaker 2: Like under delivered.
Speaker 4: It feels like but yeah, in the end, Moose and Santana were the two ones standing on the TNA team and Trick walked out on his on his team.
Speaker 1: I saw that, Yeah, because they're doing Santana and Trick soon, right, I think bound for Glory, Yeah, okay, and I imagine Santanna's taking it the yeah, because I.
Speaker 4: Was thinking, like, I don't think they have like because you got like Santana pinned Trick, then it's like, well, he's losing. I guess if you have Trick just walk out in like Santana. Just I feel like that doesn't like I feel like Trick can lose without it being like, oh he lost twice in a row or.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: And then get this man on the main roster right, he's on the greatest ring, but it's it's time to sink or swim for trick now.
Speaker 2: No more a Slater pinned match. Yeah, so when's the X Division.
Speaker 1: There's something that I like about that as someone that loved the X Division back in the teen days, like Javon is he is, He's X Division coded all the way through. So there's something I level like a small even if it's just like a month or two run for Javon's the X Division title, because man, like Ultimate X Man, those matches I.
Speaker 2: Could see like they very clearly like Slater a lot.
Speaker 4: I feel like if they have a great match at Bout for Glory, they could just like get him on, like they could just do the match again at like Halloween.
Speaker 2: Havoc and.
Speaker 1: Slater's contract coming up, I don't think I feel like that's one they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna until like at some point next year.
Speaker 1: I think whenever he's up, he's coming over.
Speaker 4: Joe Hendry and Jordan Grayson do for like a whole year apparently, and they suddenly got a call that yeah, their conference are coming up soon.
Speaker 1: There you go, you know what I want and maybe you could do Leon Slayer two. But no what I want. Give me a j Styles Javon Evans X Division Championship. Give me that somewhere.
Speaker 2: Claire definitely wants the match, he like tweets about all the time. I feel like it. I feel like it is gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I think so too. I don't. The question is where. But I think they'll do that in TEENA. But they and yeah, I think I kind of want aged to have one teen A match to close it all out. He is, like he is to me the first guy I think of with I it's him, Joe Daniels. I don't know, it's like a combo of like sting Angle Cage, like who's your Malet Rushmore David for that original teen Because like I said, for me, it's Daniels, Styles and Joe and that forced lot to me is kind of like up in the air, like Monty Brown. I gotta almost make an argument for Jlls and show are a guarantee. Yeah, the Trinity. Yeah that foresaw it's tough.
Speaker 3: I would I wouldn't put Jeff Jared in there because like a lot.
Speaker 1: Of his baby he was like Teenahan for like three hundred years or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that was a whole lot of I'm the booker and I the only one who I know.
Speaker 2: No one's going to run.
Speaker 1: Off with my belt but me. So yeah, it made sense, and he was good like he established he all at that point.
Speaker 3: I mean, our Truth had had a good run with him. But I wouldn't I wouldn't put him up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Abyss on this, Abyss, Yes.
Speaker 3: I'd say it would come. It would come down to either Abyss or Kurt Angle. Even though people think of Kurt Angle as a w W guy, he spent more of his wrestling career in TNA, and he he established them as legitimate.
Speaker 1: We should watch these matches, and the Joe Angle match was big when that happened, that that that legitimately. I don't think we ever thought t A was going to overtake w t B. That was the one time where they had lots of momentum where it's like, oh man, this could be something. Then teenage always squanders it because that was ten back in the day.
Speaker 3: But so Abyss or Angle would be in that four spot, but the first three are pretty much locked in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, absolutely so. Well, speaking of Samoa, Joe wrestled Dream Predictions and we could start there we start the main event. So far, I think the card's looking pretty good other than one in particular thing that ESPN share with me last night. But yeah, we'll start with Hangman and Joe. I think this is gonna be a banger. I don't think it's gonna close the show, because I do think they're gonna let Darby mocks. But I could see what they're gonna do here is because Joe is like a tweener right now and I could see where he loses. But then the rematch, it's like the AJ Cody Cody.
Speaker 2: Raise his hand or something like pissed off.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what, and then the rematch is some sort of stick. I think that was gonna go. But I think I think it was gonna be like a Saw followed four start because I just my theories are gonna be saving some stuff. That's what I think they're gonna hold back a little bit because and then I think the next show full gear, he will mane with Joe and they'll make that like street fight, death match something. But Joe and Paige, I don't know if they've if they don't want to one it's been.
Speaker 4: The story is that Hangman is like like Joe never I think Hangman never beat Joe or.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: It definitely yeah, look like well, yeah, I'm trying to find when they had a one on one match. I guess it must happen at some point if that's the story. But all the clips right now are of course coming out, but it's to me that's like a and it's so funny. Last gimmick, we were all like, what are they gonna do? And we said, they're gonna have to turn somebody, And what are they doing? They turn somebody, which makes sense, and Joe's a good guy to turn because Joe's like I don't I don't think any of us believe he's gonna win. But at the same time, like you never know, Like even when Joe won the title the first time, I was like, oh, really, like they're letting Joe beat M. Jeff. Okay, true, and then we found out M. Jeff was injured as fuck, But like Joe is that type of guy that Tony could just wake up that being a day of like you know what, I really love those ROH matches and then you know, and then like so I don't think he's gonna win, but I think it's gonna just be a really solid, like hard hitting match. It's gonna be an ugly match, which I like.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, I think hang Man's winning this and Samoa is gonna turn afterwards and it's gonna set up, you know, a rivalry between them two. So Hangman better get used to having his wife's name called out over the microphone or those kids.
Speaker 1: And I just wonder with Hangman if he wins via like a like a just a legit pinfall, or if they pull like a roll up here or something like he just catches Joe and that's how Joe's even more. Actually, they could easily do the like Cokeita clutch into the Brett Hart like legs up with the role like that's one of my favorite pins ever, is the you roll back and you use the guy's shoulders against them. So I could see hang Man doing that to Joe and Joe's all mad and sweaty. And then plus on Dynamite next week. Can'tmember who they're defending the Trios title against. Yeah, I don't see them dropping that. I guess.
Speaker 2: It's no Sammy's still banned from Dynamite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's us yeah.
Speaker 2: Beast Mortos and REALISTICO.
Speaker 1: I think yeah, see again, I would have I guess we didn't even talk about that too. About ANDREI will get there, but I kind of wish Andrati was over there and then because if you got Rouge and and Beasts like that, that could win. I don't think they're dropping the titles then, but I could see Joe dropping those Trios titles soon if he does the heel Turn, because I just feel like that's gonna be a an issue, like.
Speaker 4: The titles, like honest, that's true, you're right right, like like r O H just like permanently like yeah, or at least just cross brand where they can go back and forth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, just Trios and it's like.
Speaker 4: They were they were unify like I forget who had like someone had both of them and they like never like that was like, okay, they're gonna unify them and then they never did. Yeah, like different people end up winning them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, weird stuff. Let's see here now we'll go, we'll start the bomb work away up hurt Sydneyki versus demand. I don't know what we're doing here. As I've said, these guys have something on Tony Kahan, he have some footage, they have something. They took him to Vegas and got them in trouble, like, we do not need this again. I legitimly thought when they did that street fight, that was gonna be it and they'd move on. But like the fact that we and so we get m VP, oh we could. And the fact was I thought, what was gonna happen because there's been MVP s had an interview and there's been rumors that they might be adding a fourth memor. Right, so when younger so, I thought the story was gonna be MVPs in these matches they lose and that's the story where in Review's like, hey, I just don't got anymore, but I'm gonna find you guys the right therapers, right, if this was he he needs his went back? Yeah, but if this was the Demand versus the Hurt Syndicate and it was like mystery partner, and it was like that was really like, okay, I could see that it's a new signing. You get a pop fuck, go get wes Lee. I don't even know why w W released. Like, to me, that's like a purple. They're not getting Cedric because Cedric fucking went at t TK on Twitter, So that's not happening. But like if this was, it's a mystery opponent and Wesley comes out, there's a pop. I get that. That's fine, that's a pay per view spot, but just m VP Bobby and Shelton again versus the demand, which like.
Speaker 4: You know, Wesley, contract for thirty days, let's do this here and we're running back at full gear.
Speaker 1: He could no, it probably could, you know, and like, yeah, like Werecochet's talents, but this is not what I want for and it sucks because it felt like when he got to aw he's just a good match guy. Absolutely yes, But what sucks for Ricochet When he was doing this like psycho nerd thing, it was starting to work. He was starting to get some momentum as like he was a loser, but if you cross him, he would like sneak attacuous scissors. It was like this is but now the demand just feels like they threw an anchor on him and he's just like he should have stuck here.
Speaker 3: So I.
Speaker 2: To Wesley, they get like these two other big guys to be like his tag team, and like how that work out?
Speaker 1: So this will likely be my I'm gonna eat bathroom. I just like and again I'm not a big hurt some fin In general, I was starting to like the end of their tag run they took the titles, but yeah, I got no excitement for this whatsoever. At least this could why didn't they make this the street fight on the pl where at least we could get some weapons going on, like just the regulars trios Right now, my only hope is they make it like a Tornado trios or something, just make it like crazy. But no, this, I can't defend TK on this one here. I'm over this feud big time.
Speaker 3: None of this makes sense, especially since you you literally just had this street fight like the stream fight should.
Speaker 1: Have been your ender.
Speaker 3: That's why come back with, well, we're gonna do a regular triosmatch. That's like saying, hell and is Cell wasn't good enough, so you know what we're gonna do. We're just gonna do a regular, regular minute match into SmackDown.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think there's some other example, like recently of like a stipulation match to build to through a normal single match.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think what it was.
Speaker 3: But yeah, if you do let us know it makes no sense.
Speaker 1: Next, we got Jimmy Hanter versus Tekla, which I really like because I like that there's a women's match with no title on here. This is a few that has been building for a bit. I am on the tech La band winning and somehow I enjoy your work. I like her. Everyone knows Jimmie Hater is my girl, so I like seeing her getting some pl E pay per view time. The only thing I would love to know is I would love to hear that money's also on this, so then we show because my worries, like, well, we only got the two women.
Speaker 2: In Mexico.
Speaker 1: Oh fucking course she is, because we can only have to it's match on aw Like Willow is.
Speaker 2: Now a pre show exclusive wrestler because she's on the zero R again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just where's t Kags. I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 2: Isn't that right? Hot? Brother?
Speaker 1: I just like why what? Like I'm watching the Hurts and to get versus Demand for the fiftieth time, but we can't have three. We can't have Willow on here. Either way, I think this will be at least they saw like three point five. I think they could have some good chemistry and uh, I'm hoping this is the start of like gain Hater back on tracks because either way, I guess we will talk about next whether it's Tony or Statlander, those are two good programs that Hater and Matches could have. And I've also said, like after tech I think they should just turn Hater again, Like I think she's kind of floundering as a baby face.
Speaker 2: Like the Triangle of Madness.
Speaker 1: I I like the creepy GoF girl gimmick A trio like that works.
Speaker 2: For me, Like because she's doing this the seventies type.
Speaker 4: No no, no no.
Speaker 1: I don't want her with them. I don't want her with them. I won't. I don't want her with that. Just heal by herself. Even though I think it is really I get sky Blue because I think sky Blue is still kind of limited. I feel it's super odd for Julia Hart playing second Banana to Uh. I almost called it Tequila Techla, Like I just think like Julia Hart was a TVs chant for like multiple months on POD's payer views, and now it's like she's just like a manager. I like Techla, but that's a weird like adjacent move, you know. But I guess we got the women's tag titles coming up, so I guess her and sky Blue will be probably doing that type of stuff. But yeah, Dave, what do you think about hater Techla thoughts winner winner. I don't I'm gonna say hater wins, but I'm oh, actually don't know. I got hater, I got Hater winning.
Speaker 3: But I also I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Guts though, and she loses here.
Speaker 2: I think triangle and man it helps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forgot the blood gut now on Taxlan Now, I forgot about blood guts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's blooding guts.
Speaker 4: And they announced the women's tag team titles and there's been no information, no talk about either one since.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm at least glad that they are on the main show because, yeah, outside of the aw Women's Championship, I'm like, they're really hurting for some for some strong and I'm glad that it's a one on one it's not like some random Battle Royal or some convoluted match like that. They're actually getting their time to shine, So I'm happy for that.
Speaker 1: And it's a few too, right, So they've been like feuding for a bit, so it's not just like you said random thing.
Speaker 4: So I was gonna give this, say, like the favorite has like two women's matches and like this one those non title there hasn't been one in like like three years or something like that. And like on Dynamite, which is a two and a half hour Dynamite, the only wins now was just the Mercedes Open Challenge and there was a Tony and Statlander promo.
Speaker 2: But it was on Collision instead. Yeah, that's the world title.
Speaker 4: But people are saying, yeah, but we need the women's tag titles and they're gonna be booked well in like these things are gonna be on Collision by like months and one.
Speaker 1: Oh I that's my word. It's gonna be that, and it's gonna be the pre show as well. That's where you'll see the tag titles and yeah, that that's for me.
Speaker 4: It's just like it's book the men's the men's tag titles or true titles.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, like and that that's what I just don't understand, where like do what you want your money? TK, Like he's paying all these women and he should be as far as like you want a great women's roster, then like let them show it off, like you got enough where if this is a twelve match card, you could do six six, or you could at least do like, uh, you know, I don't know eight and four. Then you know, like like you could easily do that type of stuff. I don't wrong. I am very happy they're doing women's bloods and guts because people have won that for a while and I think that is lots of fun. They have tons of talent. It's just like again, and it's different if it's like you look at the car and there's nothing you can remove, but when it's like the hurt synergivers demand even this other match. Like I again, I'm on the bandwagon of Brodido, but Brodito versus the Cals family and it's ocaught in takesha. Well. I don't think it should be on the pair of reviews because we know the story of this match. It's, oh, they can't get along and then o'caonda takesha breakdown and that's how Brodia.
Speaker 2: Gets to win, to beat the champs to get a title shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's just like to me, that's like a that's a make that as a big dynamite man. That is not the like and it's not because it's the tag team. It's just like the story of what's gonna happen here of them breaking up, it's like same thing. I'm very excited to just hopefully get to Takata or that's it, that's their ship name, Takata, but like Ocada and Takesha because like I'm sick and tired of the teasing and like the waiting and stuff. But uh yeah, I'll just say if Brodida wins that no one thinks so the cal Stanny's winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, champion.
Speaker 1: Yea, let's see here. Kyle Fletcher versus Mark Briscoe. I think this would be good because they always have good chemistry. I think this for me, it's like they've done this a lot, so I'm not itching at it. I just know it's like a solid match. So I don't know where I am on this. I think it'll just be so much, but I have no real anticipation just because I think they've done it a lot recently. But Kyle gets to win here, right, Yeah, yeah, there's not like it's pretty self explained only.
Speaker 3: Way that Mark Briscoe wins as if again, just like we were saying earlier, TK wakes up and he looks on his bedside and sees some old R O H tape and you know what, Briscoes are getting it.
Speaker 1: This is for you, Jay. It's like, yeah, I just saw there was like a trending tweet on my algorithm about the dust and went it all in and people like why did they even do this? I'm still in the camp, like I understood, or Somelm's town Adam Holes.
Speaker 2: Is sad whole thing, like you just said, like those match right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be a major down, So I get it. But that's where it's like there. Sometimes TK just makes it even to me, even like the Statlander thing was one of those right where I think you just woke like you know what, Stantlanders should have a world. It's like, let's do it by a roll up and yeah that's what we got, a Statland versus time a stony store. But I legitally think this could be the match tonight. They I don't want to put that on them and be disappointed, but like I'm expecting at least four stars, maybe more, but I think they could do really well. And I'm interesting what happens to They must have had singles matches, they have yeah, I don't know if they've had them in a while, especially with her being they've definitely done.
Speaker 4: Something that like Stantlander hasn't had a title shot like before she won the title in like four years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's been while. I don't even know if it happened. I don't think it happened when she was timeless.
Speaker 4: I think it was like just the regular especially with Statlander, like it was playing when she was like in like the full alien gimmick, which.
Speaker 1: Was Yeah, I like that. It's like a mix of stuff. That's fine. I just don't actually you're talking about different planets and stuff. But yeah, I just what I think is I think stat Lander wins here. I'm just curious of is it. I guess it depends with the page Joe match, because I could see a thing where Statlander wins and Timeless Tony Storm is getting crazy and that's how they turned in to the first time, right she lost the title, then she snapped and she became timeless. But if they're already doing the Joe thing, I feel like it's just gonna be like a handshake, but Tony's gonna be like dishoveled and we're gonna see, uh the madness happen. I think that we could, like you could turn Tony, but like, does t K want to do that? I don't know. She's still so pop. So I'm I'm saying stat Lander wins here, but I don't know what the fallout of this matches unless I actually have seen people booking that it's just Tony and Mina going for the tag titles and they just do that, and you could easily make Tony Starrn your first tag team champions and sure do that. So I'm gonna say stat Lander wins. Handshake, maybe a kiss even to end the magic. I could literally see them kissing that out after and that because the problem was good. But uh, yeah, David, who you got winning the Statlander or Tony safest match?
Speaker 3: I've got Statlander winning this. I have it being a just shit of respectful ending to it. And I say respectful, and I'm following it up by saying they are gonna go for the handshake and Statlander is gonna be the one who kisses Tony Storm.
Speaker 1: That should be what they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like she.
Speaker 3: Tony Storm is gonna reach out the handshake. You know, all trying to be stoic and she's gonna reach and pull her in, give her a big kiss, and roll out the ring.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 3: Then Tony Storm can go and chase the tag teams with Mina, because I think her and me in a tag team, it's just gonna be it's gonna be gold, it's gonna be great TV.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be so funny watch.
Speaker 3: And then you can have Statlander go on and do more and continue her reign as a deservant world champion.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, though, if you get Tony the take titles, that's one way to ensure it gets on the main card though, because we know Storm has those tag titles, she'll be on the card, So that's maybe. I kind of actually hope she wins it and they establish it.
Speaker 4: Straight the deal with the whole like like Harley Cameron and Statlander thing, because she's just sort of like Statlanders like.
Speaker 2: Tag partner or like sort of manager.
Speaker 1: But Harley's with Anna j Though, right, I feel like, yeah, yeah, I think you could put Harley and Statland.
Speaker 2: I think I mean they kind of tease like Harley and Mercedes. Again.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they should definitely do them as a team. They should to me the whole. If you can do the whole, rock and sock Mercedes, fucking like, that's what you do is Mercedes wants all the belts, but no one will team with her on the roster but Harley, and that is like, A, that's a really good I guess it's almost similar to the Charlotte Alexa thing, right, But like, I think they've already shown that the chemist when you got that, so I could see that. But then what I could see is they lose and Mercedes beats the fuck out of Harley. Is like A, like, it's your fault we lost, and then you could get one more title match after that, and then they should make those puppets. They need to sell these puppets, like people have said it, But like, why aren't they selling the puppets people. I'm not buying no puppet, but I've seen people in my time that said they'll buy the Mercedes puppets, So make the puppet. Yeah, Like but yeah, no, I think them as a tag team, and that's what they should. Even if it is random tag teams thrown together. Every main woman should be in this. It should not just be here's the two teams that's gonna be in the finals. And then a bunch of ro oh fucking.
Speaker 2: People, you know, like they I feel like they probably Bill you have.
Speaker 1: To yeah, which I'm fine with. I don't know what they're doing. The theme with this world title had it for god knows however long's reign champion. It's like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then after that, I think we went down all of them. Oh there's two more of there's Dress Express versus Young Bucks for five hundred k. So there you go.
Speaker 2: We need a money match.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I could see a situation where the Dastics Express win and they literally just burn the bag of money to like mess with the Bucks. That's what I think is like Dinosaur doesn't need money and Jack Perry is the son of Luke Perry. Like that's my prediction. Is they toss some money or they like throw it out some of the crowd, like like Onundre the Giant Style with Big John said, like, I think that's gonna happen where they win it and they also and also it'd be kind of funny if Matt and Nick were in the crowd trying to get the money from fans, Like they don't actually take it, but like, hey, give me, the fans will give it, like there's some good stuff here. But I think this will be like a solid like like three point five or if they do anything more great. But Drastic Express was a good team. I'm a sucker for big man little man teams, and Bucks have actually I think kind of been like back in full form like the past couple of months. So I think this will be a fun put this on after a low spot or a brutal spot. So but I think Drastic Express they got win here. They don't put them together to lose their first their match here, So.
Speaker 3: I not not against the Bucks. I think that the Bucks would be be more inclined to take that loss. I could see your point. I could see them winning in them having like a little double bag of money and the Bucks sitting there, uh, just like groveling and begging at the end of the match about how much they needed that money. They need that money, and Jack Perry like reaches in and grabs like a small little stack out of there just like throws it in their face and walks off, and they're just groveling picking it up off the match, just to show how how poor they become something like that. But I definitely have Jurassic Express winning this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and then finally Darby versus John ox which I feel like this has to be. It's not in Washington, but I feel like the ike with this has to be the main event. And all I'm gonna say is Darby's gonna win, and it's gonna be something with fire, because they've teased fire every week.
Speaker 2: Something head of the fire. It's in Saint Louis.
Speaker 3: Darby is getting thrown off the.
Speaker 1: Arch into fire. My only question is is it is it a teaser fire or is Moxley a madman and they're gonna bust out the like like the Jack Perry like Hollywood effects where they're gonna put him on fire. So I wonder what's gonna happen there. But but I feel like it's kind.
Speaker 2: Of weird because hair, So it's probably safe.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, but I guess it's I guess it's.
Speaker 3: Weird that you know but also has a very hairy body.
Speaker 1: So if that, yeah, you gotta do it on the back. You gotta do it on the back. But I feel like Darby has to win and then we gotta be at one point I thought Moxley would get kicked out. I don't think so yet. I think what they're just gonna do though now it's kind of like we're talking about Becky. I feel like the next story is Moxley and God, why am I for Garcia. I feel like it's that like mentor mentee and eventually Garcia making the turn on them and and I don't even know if that's right away. I don't know if that's down line, but I think that's the story. I appreciate Garcia changed up his shorts a little bit. I still don't like them, but still they're like a little more like rest are tidy, But I think Darby wins here and the starts, uh John back with his other crew there, and then I don't know what they do.
Speaker 2: When I went to a Dynamite last week, it was or no, it would have been the week before, two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the death Riders, like they were making their entrance, they played like I think they went to commercial, like right as they were making entrance, because like the whole.
Speaker 2: Song played and started over. But it was funny because they made.
Speaker 4: Their entrance and like they were just like waiting in the ring and After a while, they all went to the outside and Max started making them do like like push ups. Since that's so then so like Claudio and Garcia were just we're just out there working with Marks.
Speaker 1: Well they were waiting, Yeah, so anything else do. No one thinks Starvey's quitting here right, Like it's.
Speaker 4: Just I think, do you think like Brian like straight up like helps Starvey in this match?
Speaker 1: It's tough. It's it's all question of if there's interference, right. If there's not, then if it's one on one then no.
Speaker 4: I think actually gave him like the bag, you like, the bag prepared their plastic bag.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he gets like physical in this match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna say no, I mean to say, I think they're gonna say that it's gonna happen at some point. I still think it's fucked up, as I think when they turn on Moxley for some reason, I think I could actually see Brian snapping and like helping Moxley in a weird way because they started the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Unless if it's like a spot where it's like like the only like like there's like no way Darby could like possibly get out of this without like legit dying unless someone stops mocks. Then at that point Brian would like run in and like like if like Max is like a flamethrower to like Darby's face and he's gonna like shoot it, and like Brian runs out and like pulls it out of his hands.
Speaker 1: Well you know what too, which would create good drama, even though I think people would expect to match. The only thing is if the only way I can see Moxley winning this is if someone quits on his behalf, and I could see them put Brian in that role where if it were something like that where he doesn't make the save, but he doesn't like like hung up or something. No, no, he quits on. Yeah, they quit on Darby's behalf and then Darby's a little mad about. But again, I don't think we're getting Moxley or Darby.
Speaker 2: On your behalf.
Speaker 1: It's definitely happened. It happened, you know what I was.
Speaker 4: Thinking, More like like Darby says, I quit because they're gonna like do something.
Speaker 1: To Oh, yeah you could do that too, Yeah you could do that. It did happen one time, really weird poll in summer Slam O six. It was Rick Flair versus mc foley, and they're doing the storeline where Melina had like a crush on mcfoley and she quit on his behalf, and then the raw after summer or she nuts shot him was like, I can never date a loser like you. We all knew that he had a wife and kids, he didn't worry all, but I can never be with a loser like you. This was I'm not sure if you've ever seen this spos. At one point in six they turned mcfully heel for I don't he wasn't even an active roster guy, but they turned him heel. At one night stand it was him and Edge versus Tommy Dreamer and uh god, why am I forgetting to uh Terry Funk And they got the win there, and then they started to do this weird storyline where yeah, Molina had a crush on him. It was Rick Flair versus Yeah, this is Rick Flair versus Mick and an I quit match and Melina cut off like quit on his behalf. So it has happened, and eye quit history where someone has quit. I don't think so, but they they could. They maybe Tk's like I really love that Rick flair. Mcfoley finished, you know, but I like, but I agree with you. If Darby loses, there could be a chicanery way of Brian's and danger Brian Quit's form. So you know what, actually it's not a hun because to me, I thought the whole story was like Darby again, the one two three on them not quitting because I said this last time Moxley Quinn. They could, but mar Moxley quit in the match with hang Man. It's not like a big thing that Maxim will quit. He we two months We just saw him tap out two months ago. The man will quit. You just gotta chain around his neck. He'll say I quit. Like it's not like a guy that's never said it, and it's okay, who's gonna say it. We know Moxley will quit. That was the story that hanging. So that's why maybe Darby does actually lose in some weird way and then yeah, I don't know. Again, if they have a final match, they need to do some monster's ball, like they need to give Yeah, and that could be it. Actually that that's so you know what I'm I'm like, actually, really fifty to fifty on I guess it depends its placement. If it's last, I don't think Moxley wins because that's just like a downer kind of ending. But if it's in the middle of the show, actually could see Mocksley winning it. So I think it all depends on what goes and fuck just make Statlander and Tony the last match. But I digress. So well, we'll see. We'll be back next week to break that all down. Any other w W news or stuff will talk about, uh and then yeah about the draft stuff ready and yeah, we'll probably have the next time.
Speaker 2: You know, TNA.
Speaker 4: You know it's never gonna be the number two, right, you know what we can glory you know, wish this has more tickets sold.
Speaker 2: You know, uh, what's it called? Wrestle Dream is a bit of a four thousand and Bound for Glory is at as a few days ago. Six thousand.
Speaker 1: That's really good for bout Flora. That's a great haul.
Speaker 2: So there they're set up.
Speaker 4: For six thousand, five hundred, so they're probably gonna get that before and that would be the most attended Bound for Glory ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was at w W rub you know what's helping them out, So we'll yeah, we'll see because like good thing with the a W they if usually have good Walter, I can look.
Speaker 2: Up the bound for Glory card just to just this because I don't even know all of it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: So it's just I can read these and you can react.
Speaker 1: To what they say.
Speaker 3: Other than the Tables match, that's the only one that.
Speaker 1: I know of. I know tricking Santana now because you told me that once. That what I know.
Speaker 4: Okay, here, so you have the iconics versus the Elegance branch for the TNA Knockouts tag to Championship.
Speaker 1: And didn't didn't she say she's retired now?
Speaker 2: The other two she's retired.
Speaker 4: Retired for some like no one knows the specific reason, but it seems like something. Yeah, like she like some people think like maybe they even gave her Like I don't know. It's weird because yeah, she won the title.
Speaker 3: And like she's probably making more money on only fans with Paige van Zan and she was like.
Speaker 2: I don't need this anymore.
Speaker 1: Good for her?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It seems like it was like a it was weird when I saw that.
Speaker 4: It was like pretty sad about it, Okay, but yeah, that's not then yeah, Frankie Kazarian versus Steve Macklin for the TNA International title.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't know there was a international title. Cool there, like a new title there used to.
Speaker 4: Like macclan is the first champion and Frankie vitam for it like a few weeks ago. Then you have Testa Blanchard versus GM Miller. G Millers is a backstage reviewer. They gave her the good feud like she lost, like Tesla lost, the match got mad hit, the interviewer got suspended, and now they're having a match.
Speaker 2: So yeah, she's the Pat McAfee of this.
Speaker 1: I will not be watching it. If I watch any of that show, Tesla Blancher will for sure be the bathroom breaker. I will not be watching any Testa blanter manch in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 4: Then you have Order Order four versus The System in a hardcore war match.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know who the System is, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know the other is most fast. Okay, it's like like three bodyguard type dudes.
Speaker 3: And like a woman, so Sugg just a bunch of bros versus Moose and Brian Myers and all of.
Speaker 4: Them Moose, Brian Myers, JDC uh, Alicia Edwards and what's the guys name Eddie Edwards Hardcore War.
Speaker 2: I don't remember if that's in a cage, I don't I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I think it's just sixed out and I was just looking at again. I guess I forgot. They do have Hardy's versus Dudley's.
Speaker 2: That's like.
Speaker 4: That was like the only match announced for like three months, and just with that they moved like three thousand tickets.
Speaker 1: So people love the nineties attitude a man, they love it.
Speaker 2: They have Kilanie Jordan versus Indi Hartwell for the TNA.
Speaker 1: Oh so we're just w W NXT okay cool, Then.
Speaker 4: The Leon Slater versus Javan Evans for the Exsion Championship.
Speaker 2: Then you have one final table uh.
Speaker 4: The Hardy's not the Hardy Boys versus Team three D not the Dudly Voice, and a tables match for the TNA and NXT Tag Team Championships. I think they both have to go through tables if I believe. I believe that's the stipulation.
Speaker 1: Oh I like I like those matches because they go longer. So I like that post. Just the one table, okay, and.
Speaker 4: Then the main event, at least according to this poster, is Trick Williams versus Mike Santana for the TNA World Championship.
Speaker 1: It should be the man. You can't as much as they're sealm and you can't put the tables last because you don't know what's gonna happen with that.
Speaker 4: That would be if they went If they went on last, yo'd be that would be a hilarious match.
Speaker 2: You're thirty in this tables match or something.
Speaker 4: I feel like they're still gonna go on because TNA like their match like their their match times are just like completely rand.
Speaker 2: They'll have like like they have like like.
Speaker 4: Versus Indy was like a twenty minute match or something like that, and it was like a non title match.
Speaker 1: Geez. Well, we'll see. We'll talk a little bit about at least the tables. I know I'll be watched, but we'll talk at least some news coming from that because I'll see it's Puty related. So yeah, we'll be back next week. We'll figure out because aw's on the Saturday, so yeah, it would be on the Sunday, so at some point maybe regular time, So we'll be back next week, and we promise you and I'll be boring.
Speaker 4: See