Speaker 1: You know what just looks like here like a young Johnny Depp.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: Right here when they head down right, I.
Speaker 3: Look like a young Johnny Depp in like uh that vampire bandies in the Vampires.
Speaker 1: With Joe Perry.
Speaker 4: You're crazy, you think you look like a young Johnny Depp with that's hairdoo.
Speaker 1: I should be doing killing that fucking cologne.
Speaker 5: You look stupid.
Speaker 4: You know you look like the no cutchy for old men.
Speaker 6: Fucking Benjamin Franklin both fly.
Speaker 4: You do look like Benjamin Franklin.
Speaker 5: He looks like Johnny Depp.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's my first fe after you to Ron who doesn't obviously doesn't have a mirror in his house, you don't look like Johnny Depp.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry man to us for believing that Benjamin Franklin tied a key to a kite and found elect prisity.
Speaker 5: He probably did. He was he was an inventor. I'm watching a documentary on the Benjamin Franklin. I think he might have done that. If you want to know the truth.
Speaker 6: And if you want to know the truth, I think you was probably autistic.
Speaker 2: Who kite?
Speaker 1: And wait, wait, hold on, Tony's saying I know everyone knows the story.
Speaker 3: He tied the key to a kite, the the lighting hit the key, he was holding the kite, and he survived.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it you can?
Speaker 5: Can?
Speaker 1: You can? You quickly go? Is that a true story to AI?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: Probably not?
Speaker 5: Of course it's a true story. Of course, it's a true story.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. I'll tell you what Benjamin Franklin was known for. Yeah, he fucking loved the wind.
Speaker 5: He liked the lead.
Speaker 1: Oh, he liked all the collars. He liked all the collars.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's like famous for going to Paris and just well showing his lightning key.
Speaker 5: He didn't go to Paris. He was living at Paris. Okay, he was the difference he went going there, he was, he was living.
Speaker 1: Now you're doing smantics with me, Well, I think.
Speaker 2: It was a well Ronnie, what would you have done if Benny Franklin pulled up on you and said, hey, Ronnie, check my key, let me see your lock.
Speaker 6: What would you say?
Speaker 1: Wait, drink first?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: Benjamin Franklin key to the kite to discover electricity? The short answer partially true, but mostly a massive pop culture exaggeration.
Speaker 5: Uh did he discover electricity.
Speaker 4: No, electricity was already well known and experimented with by mid.
Speaker 5: Eighteenth century scientists. Was he struck by lightning? Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: Did the experiment actually happen, Probably, but much more carefully around June seventeen fifty.
Speaker 5: It's a long winded day.
Speaker 6: Nonsense, This is nonsense. It's a pop culture.
Speaker 2: Pop culture.
Speaker 5: Oh well, look at the Look at Tony he eats. Oh it's nonsense, that's nonsense.
Speaker 2: But sense.
Speaker 5: The flat Earth thing is in nonsense.
Speaker 2: Of course. Hold on one second. This is all I have to say about that, and then we can move on.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Please, I made you think, and.
Speaker 2: That's all I wanted to do the day you got so frustrated with me that you had to go find an answer. You thought about it for a second, you said, hey, this doesn't make sense to me, and you'll win, and you found a solution to something instead of just assuming we live on a round planet. To stop you understand, it's about provoking thought.
Speaker 5: In your head. No, No, I'm to the point every.
Speaker 4: Time you talk about the Earth possibly being flat, I'm just gonna openly laugh at you.
Speaker 5: I'm done, done with the discussion.
Speaker 2: And all I got to say to you is once upon a time. People believe that Franklin put a kite in the sky with the key. That was the truth at one point in time.
Speaker 5: Good for you, that was two hundred years ago or whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, and.
Speaker 4: Somebody's good, good morning. Let's let's get the FU Friday show going.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stay it one more time. Is infamous for he was a he stalked the ladies. What do you think his pickup line was at the taverns having a.
Speaker 1: Brown warm ale. Hey baby, I invented lightnings.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm sorry, Hey baby, you messed up your life line.
Speaker 5: I know it happens. Okay, look, it's a few Friday.
Speaker 4: I want to I want to get the festivities going immediately with this, with this jerk.
Speaker 5: This is my first f you and we can discuss. It's just on my phone because of copyright ship. But few to this jerk.
Speaker 6: The tree, the tree, it's not a tree.
Speaker 5: That's a guy.
Speaker 2: Just he's he's he's in a.
Speaker 5: Tree costume to catch speeders.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: Few to this guy, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm a big fan of you know, them trying to stop speeders in residential neighborhoods.
Speaker 5: Of course, we have a we have a very slow moving road out here, and uh they pull off. Uh they pull people over all the time for speeding. I don't mind that.
Speaker 4: But when you're dressing up like a tree for your job, Oh, what did you do wrong in school? That that's what you're doing. Now you're dressing as a tree to catch speeders. But this is a fashion away or let them seventy miles an hour through his school.
Speaker 6: So hold on.
Speaker 2: When he catches him, what does he do run after them?
Speaker 5: Oh? No, because because he knows everyone would laugh at him.
Speaker 4: He's like, he calls ahead, like I got one in the mob out Well, he should be humiliated. If he was the one that got you for speeding, he should have to walk up to your car as a tree to give you your speeding ticket.
Speaker 6: Listen, I give it to him. He's not allowing AI or a camera to take his job.
Speaker 2: He's like, I found my niche I'm gonna put a tree fucking costa on and I'm gonna catch people speeding.
Speaker 5: Look at this idiot. He looks like Bigfoot. He looks like Bigfoot. And look he's right next to the trees. He's in camouflage. I guess Rob.
Speaker 2: Look, there's a picture of Sasquatch.
Speaker 5: They found him, all right, the Sasquatch thing.
Speaker 4: The Sasquatch is real, but Tony's ridiculous, Fordicular, you're this fly.
Speaker 3: Sasquatch is in every fucking culture, spotted a hut every fucking continent.
Speaker 1: There's pictures of it.
Speaker 3: There's also pictures of spaceships and sauces in.
Speaker 5: Tea, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: There's also pictures of mermaids.
Speaker 4: You say, pictures of sauces, sauces, pictures and change.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about today, bro?
Speaker 2: Do you know what else was in every culture before nineteen forty eight?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: The flat Earth?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 5: I'm done.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got you to these jackasses, These men who call themselves men, right, take their women out to the beach or up to a fucking hill somewhere, and they have these cameras placed or they have their body hiding behind a rock so they can record themselves getting engaged. You fucking idiot. It doesn't get better.
Speaker 6: With the years.
Speaker 2: Do you understand, your fucking jackass, who's raising these guys? Who's raising men that do this?
Speaker 1: Are you having narratal problems.
Speaker 2: You know, my wife walking around half naked, she dropped some weight.
Speaker 6: She's feeling good about herself. I'm feeling good about myself.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 4: Well, let me ask you something. How did you get engaged? I think you're jealous that people have figured out how to get engaged in a better way, and they used drones and their friends to hide the bushes so they could capture the moment.
Speaker 6: Hold on, you want to know the damn truth.
Speaker 2: I was probably one of the I was on the forefront of this shit because and I could slap myself for this. I was in the Bahamas. I was with my wife and my now sister in law. We were walking around town. We were hammered out of our faces. We walked into a jewelry shop. I fucking grabbed the rain. I got on one knee and I asked my wife to marry me here. My sister in law was there and actually captured it, and I put it on social media. So Tony, go, fuck yourself. You're an asshole because you started this.
Speaker 5: Shit, all right, there you go. I like, I like how we figured that out already. You're you're the idiot.
Speaker 3: You realized it turns out you are the idiot. Yeah, I feel like, are you also going to say that eventually about shit?
Speaker 1: Earth is round?
Speaker 5: Let it go, Let it go, Let it go.
Speaker 4: And I'm trying to be nice to Tony because he put his dog down a couple days ago.
Speaker 5: I didn't forget how you do it? Tony?
Speaker 2: There were you?
Speaker 5: How is your wife? They came to the house and did it into the house.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was actually a very beautiful ceremony. They came to the house. They made a little poor print. They gave her the first injection and she kind of just nodded out like a crackhead, and her tongue was sticking out, and then he gave her a second injection, and that shit, she was done after that, and I cried and my wife cried.
Speaker 6: We both cried.
Speaker 2: And then I woke up the next day and I said to myself, you know something.
Speaker 6: I don't have to clean hand no more. I don't have to clean.
Speaker 2: Doodo no more. I don't have to wake up in the rain to walk my dog. I don't have to get up in the snow and walk my dog. Bad feelings are not going to bring my dog back. So I have to continue with my life and saying, baby, Billy, I'll see you.
Speaker 6: On the other side.
Speaker 5: So it's all about you. It's all about you. And how this dog was a hassle in your household.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she gave me fifteen great years, bro, And thank you and everybody.
Speaker 4: You don't want to You don't have to clean up puke or the runs anymore.
Speaker 5: And hair, it's all about Tony.
Speaker 1: I have a question. I have a question. I have a question.
Speaker 4: Sorry to Tony, I'm actually sorry, Tony.
Speaker 3: I have a question because I know in my tradition when there's funerals and there's you know, ceremonies like that. Yeah, the spread is good. How was the spread? What did you have to eat?
Speaker 6: There was no spread, bro.
Speaker 3: Bid that's yeah, you're Jewish.
Speaker 5: How it was one of my Larry David moments when my agent died.
Speaker 4: I flew out to l a and and I threw the dirt on his fucking coffin, which is weird in your culture.
Speaker 5: How about you bury the body? Why are we burying the body?
Speaker 4: And then we went to an amazing spread and I said to the widow, I said, oh my god, the food is just terrific. And then I realized why the food was so terrific because we were mourning the loss of the deer.
Speaker 5: Bob eat man. That's my bit.
Speaker 1: I did it on the pot, not your bit. You're not a jew.
Speaker 3: You participated in a Jewish ceremony and you went, fuck, did you do it good?
Speaker 1: Did you do it good?
Speaker 5: You guys know how to put the food out?
Speaker 1: You know. That's why I said, was there like, did you have something? Did you have something?
Speaker 5: You have something? You're you're you know what you're doing. You're trying to get a bit in. That doesn't make sense. Why would Why would he cater is the death of his dog, because.
Speaker 1: Because people are grieving and they need something to eat.
Speaker 5: Here's a few bagels.
Speaker 4: It's some shape fruit salad wing.
Speaker 1: Now shall eat.
Speaker 4: Look look I I hear they come to your house now to put the dogs down.
Speaker 5: But now you got it.
Speaker 4: You got a dog ghost in your house. Bro, you got a dog ghost in your house. Now you're gonna think a dog's licking in the middle of the night. It's gonna be a dog ghost. So you don't did you do it in a part of your house that you don't really give a shit about.
Speaker 5: So when you walk by that part of the house. You're all right with it. I did it right.
Speaker 4: Well, she slept man, right a dog ghost in your house.
Speaker 6: I don't have a dog ghost in my house.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: It takes time.
Speaker 4: It takes a week or two when no, no, no, dog has to realize it's no longer around.
Speaker 2: And then I haven't you iver thold you about the old lady who passed away in my basement?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: No, yeah, man, I had.
Speaker 2: My next door neighbor, his mother in law slash mother to the to the wife over there. She was in my basement for the last part of her life and I saw we see, you know, I saw her deteriorate the ta It was like a hospice, bro.
Speaker 6: And at the end she was just like that by the window.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, like a cap like that by the window, like a cat's.
Speaker 6: Crazy man to see somebody.
Speaker 2: When I met that lady, bro, she was dancing, she was this, she was parting, she was moving around, she was taking trips.
Speaker 6: And then I saw her like that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, no, no, no, how old?
Speaker 1: How old?
Speaker 2: How old she must have been. I would say maybe in her eighties, all.
Speaker 6: Right, mide something like that.
Speaker 2: Did you smell her not as No, no, no, no, no, She's right.
Speaker 6: That's but that's you know what I mean, Like, I don't want to go out like that.
Speaker 2: By the way, let me say something thank you to everybody who reached out to me about my dog and sent me messages and sent me text and all that good stuff.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it just out of curiosity.
Speaker 3: I don't know how they do it, dude, like it like a New hamp church.
Speaker 1: Do I hear the echo?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Now fucking bothering? Well you do it?
Speaker 5: That Ryan gave a dollar ninety nine oachster.
Speaker 4: You gotta tell ron less extreme close ups, Less extreme close ups. He only gave it a dollar ninety nine rons, and you do all the close ups you want.
Speaker 6: Dude, amends.
Speaker 2: What's putting almonds up in this?
Speaker 6: No, wasn't eating bro what.
Speaker 5: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Anything anything for the anything for the anything for the kids. I'm just here to entertained Tony.
Speaker 1: The world is just so the world is so high. The world is so flat. You can fall up the egg any minute.
Speaker 4: Oh you and Carrot top with with the props for your comedy. You're just terrific.
Speaker 3: First of all, Carrot Top. He he look looks like he transitioned into it like a have you ever you ever met Carrot Top he's been on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel bad I took a shot at him because he's a really nice guy as guy and it's not my type of comedy, but he.
Speaker 5: Does a very good job with it. And he's he's a multi millionaire, So what am I doing?
Speaker 1: I mean, he must be.
Speaker 3: He must be worth hundreds of millions of dollars at this point. But he's such a weird look. He's jack, his fucking armed a jack. But he's wearing like almost cloud makeup.
Speaker 4: But normally, well some of it is tattooed on at this point there or something's tattooed on, so he doesn't have to deal with that every day when he's getting ready for a show.
Speaker 5: Whatever it's about.
Speaker 4: Tony p though, But all getting aside. You guys are doing all right with the dog thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bro, we're okay, We're okay.
Speaker 5: Now, if you lived in my house growing up, you know how we dealt with the death of a pet.
Speaker 1: I no, you fucking buried it. You fucking went up back and you got a show.
Speaker 4: No, No, we found dogs frozen in the morning, just frozen, and my dad would would just take.
Speaker 5: Off with the thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know where the fuck he brought it, but we were always trying to save money, so I don't think. I don't think he brought it to the vet. There's no fucking way he had a he had a burial site for our pets.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you right.
Speaker 4: Now, because we lived in a wooded area, well woods around us here and there.
Speaker 5: So I think he had a spot because there's no way he brought it to the vet.
Speaker 3: If you live in a rural area, let's blisten I by the evil step the evil step mother.
Speaker 1: Who put me in an attic. Right.
Speaker 3: So they had a house in cockin New Hampshire, right beside my father's bar. Ironically the house was right beside my father's bar.
Speaker 1: There's no coincidence.
Speaker 3: But they had twenty seven acres up behind the house. And the stepsister had a horse, a goat, fucking Saint Bana chickens. Dude, Nobody like in rural America takes a dead animal to a vet.
Speaker 1: They just don't.
Speaker 3: They fucking bury it like a real fucking man, be a man, and you know, and you know they're yet and.
Speaker 2: They also used to hunts for that food. So man, then don't go to a supermarket.
Speaker 5: What do you carry?
Speaker 1: No, I'm being serious. Nobody fucking breathed a dead animal to a vet and new and cocking new hamptire. You just fucking bury it.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you this much. They they finally sold my childhood home. There's a you know, a new family there and they redid the house and everything. I pray they don't put a pool in the backyard. Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 1: Is the poltergeist.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be some yellow tape as they try to figure out if it's a human being or a or a black leg.
Speaker 3: I have a question for Tony, how much did this procedure cost you? Like they come to your house?
Speaker 6: They used that one thousand dollars? Huh about a thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: All right, Well, thanks for steamrolling over that that thing.
Speaker 4: That could have been a fun bit with the pool in the backyard, with them digging it up in fire. You set it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you didn't even let the thing breathe. Let it breathe, Tony, was it didn't laugh?
Speaker 1: And you're like how much was.
Speaker 6: The fucking dogs will come up.
Speaker 4: I do want to say this though, if you were living in my house growing up and you lost one of your pets, my mom's philosophy was, let's let's forget the bad feelings right away. The next day there was a puppy in the house, which creeped me on. I'm like, dude, we got a mourned frescot for a little bit before you bring in sprite Ye.
Speaker 5: Dogs were named after SODA's and so that's a true story.
Speaker 4: But it was like the dog, just the dog just died yesterday, and now we're supposed to be excited about a new puppy.
Speaker 5: It was creepy when my cat got run over.
Speaker 4: When I moved home from Buffalo for a little while, I took a pit stop and moved back in with my parents after my my radio stint in Buffalo, and I brought a.
Speaker 5: Feral cat home named Velcro, and it got fucking cooshed outside my house. We lived in a house of horror.
Speaker 4: We lost a lot of pets right in front of our house, and uh, and I'm like mourning the death of this thing.
Speaker 5: I went for a bike ride and my dad I come home, and uh, he's in tears.
Speaker 4: And he told me the story that the cat just got crushed and then he buried it under the apple tree. So man, I hope they don't. I hope they don't dig around the apple tree either, matter of fact. Yeah. And then uh, and then I'm in my room just fucking balling and sad because I kind of felt for this stupid cat that gave me the fleas by the way to bring all the stories together. And as I'm in a midnap, my mom plunks a fucking evil cat on my back.
Speaker 5: I don't want a new cat.
Speaker 2: Back.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That doesn't sound like a woman who wants to kill you. That sounds like a woman who loves you and wanted to take away.
Speaker 4: And then this this cat was just evil. It would claw at me and hiss in the middle of the night. I'm like, ah, what did you get?
Speaker 2: You just gave me a demon.
Speaker 6: She pulled, she pulled the pet cemetery.
Speaker 2: That cat that was the same cat. Man, She just pulled it out of the ground and gave it back to you.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 4: I mean, my cat was cool, it was cool, and then it was replaced by this evil, evil cat. Because my mom wanted all the sadness to go away, immediately get him.
Speaker 3: Did you ever have like a short, fat psychic woman come to your house like in Potageist and warn.
Speaker 5: You, dude, we got pets buried all over that property.
Speaker 4: The big one is the black lab that I buried with my brother in the middle of the night at a cold winter night where the ground was.
Speaker 5: So frozen we couldn't even we couldn't even dig the hole properly. It took forever. Oh, I still have go ahead.
Speaker 2: I still have the other dog, so I can't get over it. I can't get over it for the other dog. But she's old two, she's gone, you know what I mean, she's twelve. She's a twelve year old friend.
Speaker 6: She shouldn't. She shouldn't be around.
Speaker 5: You should have done it two for one.
Speaker 6: I wonder within six months, I'll show receipt.
Speaker 1: You could have said to the guy, hey, listen to the other dog twelve years old. I mean, I really can't.
Speaker 3: I can't swing another fucking grand a couple of months from now.
Speaker 1: What can you do for me? What can you do for me?
Speaker 5: Hey? Ron?
Speaker 4: My next few is to your culture. You brought up food and it reminded me of something the filter sit. Well, no you got you got crappy food. You can you can do whatever you want with it, but you're.
Speaker 5: The Jewish food stinks. It's diggs man.
Speaker 4: Then to make it even look sadder, like, why do you guys say schmeer when you're when you're getting a bagel, it's a bagel and cream cheese when you like a little shmear?
Speaker 5: I hate when they say smear, No around, don't do that.
Speaker 1: What just happened? What the fuck did you have to say? Breakfast was mandani?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: Like, why do you guys have to say smear?
Speaker 2: Why do you put capers on fish and then take that fish and put it into fucking cream cheese? That's no good.
Speaker 5: Slow, I love the capers and the cream cheese. I don't like that down.
Speaker 4: There's only a right, all right, let me back up my few a little bit. There's one thing I love that the Jewish Jewish people did, right. It's the everything bagel, thinly sliced salmon.
Speaker 5: But you guys called something else that.
Speaker 4: Salmon. It's locks No, it's not novack salmon, a little red onion.
Speaker 5: Cream cheese, not a but you well, you like a well, you like a spear on your but no, I would like some cream cheese.
Speaker 4: And then you top it off with the capers that you gotta plunk into the cream cheese so they don't move around.
Speaker 5: That is a bite and a half. So cheers to that ron.
Speaker 1: Here here, here's a few things like this is This is how I know you're a gentile.
Speaker 3: This is how I know you're a gent How are you gonna walk around with You said that you said they put a thin.
Speaker 1: Piece of salmon, looks it's smoked salmon. When we do it, it's like this. It's fucking no.
Speaker 3: You don't need that much, y' know, your fucking boy, you're That's how I know you're not Jewish. One slice of locked on a bagel to a jew there'd be a fucking riot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you guys are greedy. You only need this much.
Speaker 1: If you are greedy, let.
Speaker 6: Me let me both of you guys. The Japanese. The Japanese took the salmon and they did it right in their sushi. They know how to make. That's what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Not not not in breakfast. You're not supposed to be eating ross Simon for breakfast.
Speaker 4: Bro, Why why are you setting me up for my fews? Now you say Japanese, that's my next f you is it?
Speaker 7: I had no idea where people so few, the Jews now, the Japanese people just your just your food and saying, well, you are greedy if you need this much stupid salmon on a bagel, that's greed.
Speaker 2: It's not even them, you understand, they stole that.
Speaker 6: That's Nova Scotian locks.
Speaker 2: They didn't they didn't create enough.
Speaker 3: By the way, and by the way, that's not the best fish on a bagel for Jews.
Speaker 1: It's it's smoked fish. You know those smoke white fish you can get in the supermarkets.
Speaker 3: And it's like and it's it's it's like, what do you call the they pressure, It's it's a sealed with the pressure.
Speaker 5: I think I think Thomas Hamm. I think Thomas has a point.
Speaker 1: Summits ohammas.
Speaker 5: Noms, let's go amas.
Speaker 3: The greatest sandwich, one of the greatest I've ever had in my life, is a toasted plain bagel, plain cream teas. Yeah, red onion, we're good so far, A couple of slices of like red tomato.
Speaker 5: We're good. So far, keep going.
Speaker 1: And then you take a whole.
Speaker 3: Smoked white fist and you open it up and you take out that flaky white and you put it on top, and it's one of the greatest things. It's it's orgasmic. You know what you think lucks on a bagel with cream? It is good white fish.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 4: I honestly, you guys are saying, you're setting me up nice today because I got it. I got a fish story, rotting fish, rotting fish sauce.
Speaker 5: There was a town.
Speaker 4: They had a twenty year rotting fish smell in the town. Twenty years. It was in Saint Mary's, Eastern Canada. One hundred and ten abandoned industrial tanks holding three hundred thousand gallons of rotting twenty year old fermented fish sauce, abandon seafood plan left it behind, so they go out of business, like, screw all, y'all, we're leaving everything behind. Okay, For two decades, every time the wind blew, the whole town smelled like a boiling dumpster of dead anchovies.
Speaker 5: Oh by god.
Speaker 4: But they're finally draining and cleaning it out today, so that town is very happy. They're getting out of the fish smell after twenty years.
Speaker 6: They didn't know about it.
Speaker 2: They couldn't. They just like they couldn't figure it out why they're sitting for twenty fucking years.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I didn't read that far in the article. Why would I read that far in the article.
Speaker 4: People are stupid, bro, They probably couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from. Though the Canadians are dumb, Let's be honest, we could all be on the same page.
Speaker 5: Canada is dumb, their song is dumb. We stand on guard for thee What.
Speaker 2: Does that mean?
Speaker 4: That means you're waiting for us to save you, you know, and the only thing you give us is your stupid smoke.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I have a nice segue. I have a few food related one. If you want to do a nice segue, yo, let's go all right. A few to turkey bacon. I've had it with fucking turkey bacon. Uh.
Speaker 1: A few to turkey bacon for making me think it's healthier.
Speaker 5: Okay, I like you.
Speaker 3: To turkey bacon for making me think it's a healthier version of pig bacon.
Speaker 1: I like that it's really not.
Speaker 3: By the way, both are incredibly high sodium, and both are incredibly highly processed with nitrates and nitrites.
Speaker 1: Right, the one the one benefit.
Speaker 3: Of turkey bacon, it's it's got some less fat less calories, but it's really not.
Speaker 1: You're not getting a fucking health benefit. What you're getting is a.
Speaker 3: Benefit of fucking bland flavor regular bacon.
Speaker 1: There's no fucking something to go for the flavor. You're not getting healthier.
Speaker 4: I kind of like this because technically turkey bacon is healthier. They will say that to you, but they're both so bad for you it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that turkey bacon is slightly healthier than regular bacon.
Speaker 5: So at that point, yeah, you should just have bacon.
Speaker 3: It's as it's as, it's as whatever you want to call it. Same amount of sodium, same amoniitia. Those are the two things that make it not healthy for you. So go for the fucking flavor.
Speaker 6: Eat as much bacon as you have.
Speaker 3: You ever, have you ever had a proper elt like like like homemade bread, like thick sour dough bread toasted with like heirloom garden tomatoes. Yes, keep twick with like with like the the romaine lettuce, the fucking real, the fresh, real mayonnaise, black pepper.
Speaker 4: With the milk.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's the ken.
Speaker 1: And you got just you know, thick, homemade crispy bacon.
Speaker 5: It has to be crisp.
Speaker 1: You want that run and bite it to that belt.
Speaker 2: You want the crunch.
Speaker 1: Here's the key.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's almost even more important than the bread. The tomatoes have to be right like, the tomatoes have to be juice and red, have to be like from the garden. And it has to be that artisanal bread. Oh, it has to be that artigical bread. That's one of the greatest sandwiches. That sandwich is almost up there with the smoked white fish on cream.
Speaker 5: The fuck is otriginal bread? It's just bread and just get some bread and toasted.
Speaker 2: Is this artician?
Speaker 5: How do you say that word octisinal?
Speaker 6: I heard, I heard you were trying to be optisinal.
Speaker 3: The salad boy, I have a This leads into my next few, because bacon tastes so fucking good.
Speaker 4: It really does.
Speaker 3: Even like even it makes salads better. You're like, you get homemade like bacon bits, it makes a salad better.
Speaker 1: Here's my next few.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you Einstein at few to.
Speaker 1: A f you for bacon not being Kocher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm gonna say about bacon.
Speaker 6: You shouldn't even be what I'm saying for bacon.
Speaker 1: But not being coacher.
Speaker 4: So you guys got a magic man that makes your food good. That's on you guys that that when we have the Christmas parties at are building. First of all, your your fold out table with the Jewish food looks sad as ship.
Speaker 5: And then these people in my building will go, what what's the turkey blast? They take douchier and supposedly they have to hire a guy to go in the back room and do this food and magically you can eat it.
Speaker 1: Now you people are weird, and he makes a quick five hundred.
Speaker 5: The magic man that taking care of your food.
Speaker 6: What's on the Jewish table? A couple of crackers, a piece of fucking driv.
Speaker 5: Dude, you'll ever see.
Speaker 4: I will take a picture that Christmas party is will be here before we know it, and I will take a picture of the table that's filled with the Jewish food where all the old Jewish people are like, what is this cousier And they're like, oh.
Speaker 5: We got whatever the guy's name is, we got the blank in the back. He's doing this ship so you can eat it.
Speaker 6: Raby smeltsky.
Speaker 1: In the back that I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know your religion. I don't need to know any of that.
Speaker 4: I just know it's ridiculous, like pretty much any religion and their and their traditions.
Speaker 3: You know a lot about our country. You've been talking about the whole day with the food.
Speaker 5: Dude, it's a scam. You guys have scams left and right. Yeah, I love that job. Hey you're the kosher guy. Oh cool, where do I go today? And you just then all you have to do is tell people, well, it's good to eat.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I did my my my ding, I did my dang, I did this and that, and I said a little prayer thing and then now you can eat it.
Speaker 1: What a scam, man, Jesus, Yeah, you're not getting radicalized.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Bro?
Speaker 4: You've every religion as they're scams, So relats people, go ahead, Tony.
Speaker 2: I got an F you. I got an f you to the guy who's on the side of the road with a broken down car and they wave you down.
Speaker 6: They wave you down.
Speaker 2: Hey I need help, I need help. Right you pull over, you say, okay, what do you need? Oh, can you give me a jump stuck? Yeah, I'll give you a jump start. And then they asked you if you have cables. They're sitting there like assholes.
Speaker 5: What that battle?
Speaker 6: You're no cables?
Speaker 5: You gotta do all the work, dude.
Speaker 4: My philosophy on what is that? My philosophy on that is I I think about being a good Samaritan. So it makes me feel I'm like, oh, I got in my soul to be a good Samaritan, but I'm just a step behind because I know someone else will get there before me.
Speaker 5: It happened, no, But I feel good because I'm like, oh, you know what. I was gonna help old people.
Speaker 4: Fall down in New York all the time, and I'm thinking, oh my god, this is at least an hour.
Speaker 5: She's like, I don't know, can you call Harry. What's Harry's number? But I don't know. Let me let me look at my and then now you're in it. Now you're in it.
Speaker 4: So what I do is I do a little stutter stuff for I see the old lady fall down right, and I'm like, all right, oh, this fine woman got to her first.
Speaker 5: She's good. I feel good about myself because I was thinking of helping perfect everyone wins.
Speaker 3: Should be staying to yourself. Why didn't people help you when you fell down?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they hugged me.
Speaker 1: It was on the sidewalk and stayed with you and cray you like a fucking insignt.
Speaker 4: You should n woman giving me that motherly hug when I had the broken broken shin, the the the shoulder.
Speaker 1: You can be of shame yourself.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, an old woman falls in front of Opie, breaks her hip, her fucking her cafeter bladder bag breaks open. There's yerine all over the sidewalk and Opie does a two step.
Speaker 1: No like you, Bockley, I know I do what everyone else does.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, By the beauty of living in New York, there's so many people around, so I will help.
Speaker 5: I feel it in my bones. I will be the hero here.
Speaker 4: And as I'm thinking I'm gonna be the hero here, there's always someone that gets to her before me. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Do you think people were doing that when you were laying there on the sidewalk close to death sta with your head split open?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, I mean I heard them scream like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, is he dead, or like oh my god, don't don't make eye contact. We don't have time to help him.
Speaker 4: I guarantee run and I was half out of it. I guarantee there was a person just like me going, you know, I'll help this guy. Oh, but that lady got to him first. I'm good now because you do the math.
Speaker 5: You're like, do I have an hour right now? I don't know if I have an hour. You start thinking like, all right, how much can I help?
Speaker 4: And then next thing you know, someone else is there, and then they're stuck with the old lady and you're like, you know, going down the subway stairs.
Speaker 3: So instead of helping, you're doing like the perfect mind rain man calculations in your head.
Speaker 4: Bro, don't forget you're looking at a hero. It was only last summer, right around now that I say, two kids and a riptide. So don't think I'm not the guy that actually just jumps into action.
Speaker 2: Well, last summer, this summer, this summer, you handed a guy a fucking you, thank you, thank.
Speaker 5: You, Tony.
Speaker 1: He did know that was the problem he handed him. It was supposed to be seeing of medicine.
Speaker 5: It wassed to be the technicalityalities of being a hero.
Speaker 6: Did you replace the aspirin, by the way, in case it happens again?
Speaker 5: Uh no, Now they're should out of lock if someone else knocks at our door.
Speaker 3: So I agree you said to me, Yeah, after that incident, like that day or the next day, you're like coming up, go into town.
Speaker 1: We're getting a bottle of We're getting a bottle of as you literally said that, and you never did it.
Speaker 5: No, we'll get there eventually.
Speaker 2: Come on, solid bod boy, solid o boy.
Speaker 5: Sour de boy. All right, So you said Japanese in there, and I haven't a few.
Speaker 4: But it's not really great because I can't show the picture because I get scared that the social media will have a problem with it.
Speaker 5: But there's a there's an album.
Speaker 4: With John and Yoko where they're like naked and they're looking over their shoulders, and uh, the picture of their asses are horrendous. I'm obsessed with how bad of an ass Yoko has. I'm obsessed with how bad John Lennon's ass is. Man, I think they have the worst shitters in rock and roll history.
Speaker 6: Curious right now, Well, I have a terrible ass. My ass is the worst thing on my body. Well, I'm curious to see if.
Speaker 5: I mean it's an album cover. But I don't, I don't. I don't trust the social media with half this shit.
Speaker 1: I thought we were gonna show our toes.
Speaker 5: Oh, we'll show that. Oh I just got an email find a co host for your podcast. Oh, just sounds like something worth looking into. Man, find a co host helps podcast hosts connect with guests.
Speaker 4: Co hosts and other podcasters were actively looking to collaborate. Nice, but he can ill ahad No, I'm just saying, like I think everyone has seen that album cover. Take a real good look at the album cover, like Yoko Ono's ass. First of all, doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, it's an album cover.
Speaker 5: I believe that's why I.
Speaker 3: Thought you were talking to Remember they had that, Remember they remember they did that, like.
Speaker 1: Sit in in their apartment where they were in their bed. Yeah, yeah, is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, that's not what he's talking about. They're looking back. I'm looking at the album cover right now, and yes, I believe that my a is worse than John Lennon's.
Speaker 5: You don't know, can't show it.
Speaker 2: I don't get I can't show it.
Speaker 5: I don't trust social media. I would love to show it, but I don't trust it.
Speaker 4: Like all sudden, what they find over the line is insane to me, so I have to play it as safe as possible.
Speaker 5: So, but then it got me to thinking, who has the worst shitter in rock and roll history? Is it meat Loaf? Who else has a shitty ass out there? Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forget his name? The big fat.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker who played the harmonica, John Poppa, John Poppa.
Speaker 1: There's no way can There's no way he can clean his ass properly. He can't.
Speaker 3: There's no way he can reach that fucking massive crack behind him.
Speaker 1: He's a rock guy.
Speaker 3: He probably has wipers like fucking Eddie Murphy and uh coming to America.
Speaker 5: No, he's not, No, he wasn't Rod he was. He's considered a one hit wonder.
Speaker 1: What was the name of the band?
Speaker 5: I forgot.
Speaker 7: You big?
Speaker 1: I know, it's driving me crazy. What was the name of the band? They they were big for like a minute.
Speaker 6: It wasn't County Crows.
Speaker 5: It was not a band. No traveler, blues traveler, Jesus.
Speaker 1: I learned that I can't believe you were a DJ huh ah, I mean.
Speaker 4: Fair brave, fair enough, uh, blues traveler, and I think they're considered like one, like a one hit wonder.
Speaker 1: I think I think they were one album wonder. I think that had a good album.
Speaker 2: That guy's all skinny now, really he's all cracked out?
Speaker 5: Or did he have the diarrhea lettuce?
Speaker 3: I think, oh, hey, do you know that the lettuce diar year parasitic explosion lettuces.
Speaker 1: So bad in Michigan, it's it's spreading.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right now, one and every thousand residents in Michigan has caught explosive diarrhea letto.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 5: Well, I have an update, ron.
Speaker 4: All roads are back open in this household. All roads are back open. Take away the codes. Your traffic is moving smoothly now. All lay closures are now open.
Speaker 5: Was it huge?
Speaker 4: Did it like breach the water? Was it a massive well in the and the color looks more normal now? So I think I had the salmonella like you said. I think I had the salmonella and I didn't have the I didn't have the diarrhea lettuce thing.
Speaker 2: So what you eat?
Speaker 6: You eating fucking rotten strawberries?
Speaker 1: You said no, eggs. There's a recalling eggs.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 4: Well, I was cutting around some bad strawberries. There could have been the strawberries. I cut around a bad pepper. It could have been the pepper, or it could have been the eggs. But something something hit me for about two two and a half days. But all roads are open, bitches.
Speaker 5: Game on, Game on.
Speaker 4: You know when you yell car and everything stops. When you were playing street hockey or is it just me long Alan? We were playing in the car everyone had of waight car went by?
Speaker 5: Game on. Well, I'm here to say, Game on. What that say?
Speaker 1: Two jews jewelers?
Speaker 5: Two jewels not to jews.
Speaker 3: Equal to a silver stars?
Speaker 5: All right, listen, anyone else happen after you? Because I got others?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, hold on, let me pull up my list today.
Speaker 5: You gotta why are you prepared? That's weird? Right go ahead, go ahead?
Speaker 2: Off the person who invented those little fucking stickers that they stick on what the fruit is?
Speaker 5: Wait? The stick is on the fruit.
Speaker 2: The little stick is on the fruit. Why does every piece of fruit have to have a little stick up? And who's putting the stickers on the fruit? And then sometimes they get stunk to the fruit and you can't feel the wall, so you gotta jewel ball and the plastic get off fucking lungs.
Speaker 1: I like that one.
Speaker 5: Actually, it's the stupidest thing. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Shop?
Speaker 5: Is it to put the tiny little stickers on every apple? Like? What are you doing?
Speaker 6: Crazy?
Speaker 2: I know what the stickers are for.
Speaker 6: They're for the Jewish people to say, hey, eat this fruit, not that fruit. Let the body this fruit, the number.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's a sticky to tell them that this ain't kosher. You're gonna have to get the magic man before you eat your apples.
Speaker 1: We have our fucking fingers and everything, all my.
Speaker 6: All, my celzal water. Now I look for the you, the you on the celtial water. Did you know that you look for you? Kosher?
Speaker 2: You see you?
Speaker 1: Or a k that means jew eyes?
Speaker 5: I see case case, I see the case. Okay, okay, okay, the letter k What do you got, roddy babes?
Speaker 4: If you know what I got when I got on, I don't want to let this thing to go by what fucking sea through lettuce?
Speaker 5: Enough enough, not our burgers.
Speaker 4: If you don't know how to do it properly, I don't want your seat through wet lettuce on my god darn hamburger.
Speaker 2: Thank you slice let swice.
Speaker 5: Well, you know you gotta serve the thing like this. You don't put it together that the hot burger that will ting the lettuce that makes it see through. Everyone knows that.
Speaker 6: Stop burging it.
Speaker 5: Don't give me lettuce, then.
Speaker 2: Burger Deluxe, give your cheese burger de Lux. You put the lettuce on the side. You know who invented putting the lettuce on the side. The Greeks, may my loca.
Speaker 1: The Greeks invented putting lettuce on the side.
Speaker 3: Stop taking I think one of the greatest achievements in the history of mankind.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I got I got a problem with the Greeks. Stop taking credit for the alien technology. You didn't You didn't build the pyramids.
Speaker 5: Stop it. It wasn't your people.
Speaker 6: I'm aliens. How it wasn't your people either.
Speaker 4: Bro, Knock it off, it was the aliens. Stopped taking credit for what the Aliens did. Wait before we were here.
Speaker 5: Knock it off. Thank you, because if you, if you Greeks.
Speaker 4: Did build the pyramids, wouldn't Greece be amazing everywhere?
Speaker 2: Bro, you're named after a Greek will stop? Yeah it technically you might not be here. Technically you might not.
Speaker 6: Be here if it wasn't for a Greek.
Speaker 4: It's a little weird that I'm named after my mom's friend's husband, A little weird in a story where it was a lot of Greek people.
Speaker 5: So you got me on that.
Speaker 1: And the Greeks invented gay orgies of.
Speaker 5: Course your favorite ron of course you went there.
Speaker 1: Rod, Oh, God, to God, to God, to go.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna make me do another fu or you got one?
Speaker 6: Rock?
Speaker 3: I keep crying, but you bet you guys keep interrupting me. Oh there's gonna be no top to this show about all the interrupted.
Speaker 5: I know, man and Tony got a little thing going right, we got we got the chemistry today.
Speaker 3: Me and Tony are like this every time you go run two and few and then you literally Tony interrupts me with a little stick around the apple again, and then you have to say you have a problem with Greek people.
Speaker 2: I'm giving you the light.
Speaker 1: All right, Christ what are you like doing stand up in Boston?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: Have it?
Speaker 4: I have a problem with Italians too, all right? Can I do this after you and then I'll move on to you because you because you set me up. I have a problem with lazagna. Lazagna noodles drive me insane. I don't want a knife to fucking eat my lasagnia. So you take your little plastic fork. If you're at a backyard party and you try to cut through the beautiful lazania, it's beautiful, Oh my god, a paper lasagna looks beautiful, But the noodles are too long and too thick, and you can't get a proper bite.
Speaker 6: Understood. I don't like stuffed shells. That's disgusting to me.
Speaker 5: Stop shells.
Speaker 6: I'm popping a pimple and eating it. Terrible, terrible.
Speaker 1: Let me Tony, you're not a fan of deviled.
Speaker 6: Eggs, stop it up and put it back in.
Speaker 3: No, a devil legg is like they scoop it out so you have the uh called the white pot, and.
Speaker 1: Then they refill it with nannaise and mustard.
Speaker 5: And all that. Well, I I'm with I'm with Tony. When someone serves stuff shells, I I take two helpings.
Speaker 4: Because I know I'm gonna have a pile of cheese on the side that I'm not gonna get to I scoop out the stuff shells, I leave a little rikata.
Speaker 3: Dude, if you've ever had homemade stuff shells, fuck you, you wouldn't say that.
Speaker 6: Terrible I've had. I've had homemade stuff shells.
Speaker 5: And you know what I do.
Speaker 2: If I go to a person's house and they put stuff shells in front of me, I tell them you're a lazy bastard. I get up and I go to McDonald's.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 5: I got another few to Italians, now that you brought it up.
Speaker 4: If you all your dishes that don't have a red sauce, now now I'm here for the red sauce.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no, no, no no, no. Chicken pecata?
Speaker 5: Well wait, is that is that Italian? You're actually making that tonight? We're making the chicken. Oh no, we're not making tonight because because all the all the blanks took the capers out of this town. We can't find capers because of the blanks.
Speaker 1: If you're making frantaise, that means you have to use eggs.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing French. Say a chicken pecada.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 3: If you're doing jipatati, you also have to use eggs, because that's the that's the bat batter.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, you have to put eggs in it could get batter with that.
Speaker 5: Well, we already looked up our eggs. They weren't recalled. I'm good, all right.
Speaker 2: I hope you can go to the farm and say, hey, give me some of your eggs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, you're a foam.
Speaker 5: Country who goes to a farm for eggs. That's so good. I could. All right, Ryan, what's your reput.
Speaker 1: I got two?
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I don't know which one to do first. One of them, one of them I got to be careful with.
Speaker 5: Oh no, don't do the careful ones. You're you're not good at being careful.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, I'm gonna do the careful one first.
Speaker 5: You're you're not good at being careful. Every time you go. This is what I get for Ron some days. Trust me on this and next thing, you know, I trust me on go blank and I get yanked off.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be careful. Trust me with this.
Speaker 3: Trust because I actually did it, and I know a lot of people did it. Matter of fact, I did it because someone else told me about it. And I bet your tony, and I bet your tony, and you are gonna go oh shit, I remember this.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be careful how you say it? Oh no, Ron, Ron, relax, Oh be relaxed.
Speaker 5: The last time you said that.
Speaker 3: Here's here's my few to being duped, to being fooled by a so oh no, now listen to this.
Speaker 5: Oh no, oh god.
Speaker 1: There was a there was a fake story, a fake article.
Speaker 3: In the Berkeley Barb which is a counterculture newspaper in Berkeley, California. And they did like this social experiment, and they said you could scrape the inside of banana peels, you know those strings, dry them out, roll them up with tobacco and smoke it, okay.
Speaker 5: And get high okay.
Speaker 1: And it and it had psychedelic properties like mushroom. Okay, I did it. All it did was give me a fucking raging headache. Did you guys remember this? So they did, so they were shocked they did this.
Speaker 3: Is this Controversially, it had me on the edge of my sale because I'm bringing up, like, you know, trying to get out that's all.
Speaker 1: It wasn't about sex.
Speaker 3: It's just I got to be careful when you talk about because I don't want people to think like I don't want people.
Speaker 1: From this to try it.
Speaker 4: This was a real This was a you're referring to an article where people try this, and let's move on.
Speaker 5: I don't trust you. Let's move on.
Speaker 1: No, did you guys ever do that? Do you have a try know.
Speaker 2: About that?
Speaker 4: I had I had siblings. I wasn't bored enough to try weird ship like that.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: He was like, dude, you can scrape off the stops, all right, that.
Speaker 2: Was it stops crazy.
Speaker 1: You never heard of that? That one I have never heard of for real, dude. We all tried it. We all got headaches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course you know something that stupid. Do not try that at home, kids.
Speaker 6: You know something, the more I learned about this world and the more older.
Speaker 2: I get and all of that stuff, the more I think my mom was just trying to save me.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: All right, well, no, Ron, he stacked away from the time. He might have loved me.
Speaker 2: She might have loved me for real.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: What makes Tony's statement insanely crazy is the fact that his mom didn't want them, and she tried to uh do the right thing.
Speaker 5: If you want to know the.
Speaker 4: Truth, she tried to do the right thing, Tony.
Speaker 5: She was trying to do the right thing and it and it didn't take. Let's just put it that way, and that's why Pony's here. So what you just said is insane.
Speaker 4: You don't get You don't come back from that when you realize your mom didn't want you and and actually went through the process of making sure you weren't around.
Speaker 2: And then you said what I said, Maybe she was trying to save me the heartache world.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, that part makes sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I was saying.
Speaker 6: Maybe she really did love me by saying, you know something, this world's fucked up.
Speaker 2: I can't I don't know how much more fucked up it can get. This guy don't need to be here.
Speaker 5: All right, Well she Uh, I think in the end she loved you. You've told enough stories.
Speaker 4: But I think she came around after that initial holy shit moment and and said, all right, if he's gonna be here, I might as well love him.
Speaker 6: It was tough luck. She gave me tough love. I'm better rough for it, I think, right.
Speaker 5: All right, Wow, Well that's gonna make my f you a little weird.
Speaker 1: Because it's just uh, I said, I had to fews.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but all right, go ahead, tag, I want to tag Tony's insane statement with U, I don't like uh charcuterie boards, interrupted.
Speaker 1: Me for yes, Rod, because that's where the comedy is.
Speaker 4: He he goes down an insane road, and then I come back with well, I don't like charcuterie boards, and then everyone lofts and lofts at how ridiculous that is. You got a tray of stupid meats and cheese, Stop and stop at the fancy game. Stop you're cutting up a block of uh of fucking cheedda and putting some grapes and maybe a little pepperoni on a tray.
Speaker 5: Stop calling it a charcouterie board.
Speaker 2: Man, I feel like few Friday is kind of like the ride home from a relative's house.
Speaker 1: No can you?
Speaker 2: Can you believe board?
Speaker 5: This is my favorite part of the live stream when Ron starts pouting your tell you.
Speaker 3: Waiting my turn patially because I don't interrupt and I let people talk.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, all right, go ahead, brother with the hair hanging down, you gotta go ponytail.
Speaker 5: Watch what's Ron? I'm gonna go, all right, what's your few? He's gonna get them now?
Speaker 1: No, you know, at the moment, I'm not really in the mood.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I got one actually after you a f you to to the baby alarms that we wake up to?
Speaker 5: Baby alarms?
Speaker 2: What along do you wake up?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 2: Do you wake up to an alarm in the morning?
Speaker 5: Nope, wake alarm in the morning.
Speaker 1: Ron, Well, I get up the flour in the morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wake up, but I don't wake up to an alarm. I wake up to normal. I'm saying the alarms that we wake up to.
Speaker 2: Everybody's got their alarm on their phone and they're playing these little fucking song thing right, and you wake up to that and you coddle. You know what we need?
Speaker 6: We need those bells. We need to bring back the fucking bells. So the bell wakes you up in the fucking morning and you get angry and you go.
Speaker 2: To a fucking job that you don't want.
Speaker 6: To go to because you're next to a woman that you don't like anymore.
Speaker 5: Oh damn, you understand.
Speaker 6: That's what we need to bring back bells. Yeah, those bells, Like.
Speaker 2: You take it and you throw it against the fucking wall. That's how you need to start your day with almost a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Are watching Jerry Cartoon?
Speaker 2: No, bro, that's how you need to start your fucking day. Who wants to wake up? I?
Speaker 5: Uh, oh, you don't want. Today was a rare morning.
Speaker 4: So I set my alarm every morning for five and I'm up way before that every time, naturally, but today, to be fair, yes, my phone did wake me up, and this only happens maybe five times a year. But I don't need the alarm clock. What I get is you need something unachies because this world sucks. Correct, not to get up, asshole type of alarm.
Speaker 2: Look, I understand.
Speaker 6: Hold on second, Ron, I understand how you and I understand you don't.
Speaker 2: Get what I'm saying because Ron works in the afternoons and you'll get up when you want to.
Speaker 6: You go fucking swim my fish.
Speaker 2: I gotta get up five days a week, you understand, So there used to be motivation behind that. You need to get the fuck out of bed, you cocksucker.
Speaker 4: All right, I kind of like it, Brian to you, buddy, he's still pounding. All right, let me move on to my last few. I'm not I'm just trying to your few.
Speaker 2: Mhmm.
Speaker 1: Here's an few?
Speaker 5: All right? Wait, hold up, you got the light, six jews and chili. It's jewels. It looks like thank your Collins.
Speaker 1: Cola probably not around anymore. Here's my few This fucking what do you call it?
Speaker 3: This high Blulu and Prick just ruining movies for me, having the having the fucking break in science and break the illusion.
Speaker 1: My view is to kneel the grass. Tyson for ruining mood v magic for me.
Speaker 5: Oh, when he goes and says that's not possible. The science does.
Speaker 3: One scene, one scene from Taka Maverick right, was so hundrealistic. He actually had to chime in and just fucking ruin it for everybody. He ruined it, Tyson said, when Maverick aka Tommy Cruise, mister scientology, when Maverick ejected at So there's a scene of the movie. This is the scene right when Maverick ejected at mock ten point five. Yeah, he was going seven thoughts and miles per hour. What he just nerves out was going seven thousand miles per hour, giving him four hundred million jewels of kinetic energy.
Speaker 1: The explosive power of one hundred kilograms of TNT.
Speaker 3: At that air speed, his body would splatter like a chain maaw glove swatting a worm.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks, Neil the Grass Tyson, thanks thanks for ruining movie magic.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's seeing a beautiful mind trying to keep up with you. I had all sorts of equations on a fucking wall. Try to keep up with you there.
Speaker 2: Ron, Can I get a little controversial right now?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Why don't you ask your friend mister Kneel the Grass Ti No, no, no, no, no no. It has nothing to do with that. When Katy Perry, when Katy Perry came flying down through out of space right at thirty thousand miles an hour, why don't you ask mister Tyson why everything was cool to the touch and when the thirty thousand dollars there was no friction on nothing, because when it landed there was no steam, there was no nothing. It never cooled off.
Speaker 5: I don't get it all right, Thanks Tony? Moving on? Can't I just can't. Cheers to you, Tony. I want to go with the movie.
Speaker 1: Doesn't give up? He listen.
Speaker 3: I I give credit to Tony. He's he's ticking to his guns, he's doubling down.
Speaker 2: I have to you gotta listen to the guy who look, this was ice coffee and it's still buck. You gotta listen to the guy.
Speaker 5: Did you just scoop that out of my toilet?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I came in the middle of the night, the fucking water that come down the steps of the subway and arrange story.
Speaker 6: Pulling almonds out of your nose.
Speaker 4: Brot Ron, I'm gonna tag your movie thing because there's a huge movie opening today and that would be Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Oh before you go, can I can say this? Yeah, it's already breaking all the records. It's gonna be like the biggest I don't get it.
Speaker 5: I'm going we already bought tickets.
Speaker 4: Uh really, my son's got one of his friends com and it's gonna be a whole thing.
Speaker 5: But this is my thing.
Speaker 6: Thanks for the invite.
Speaker 4: And Spider Man's gonna be a it's it's gonna crush, it's gonna be a good movie.
Speaker 5: But the local news we're doing all these stories with people chanting up like Spider Man go to the movie. Oh my god, will you tell these people they're weirdos?
Speaker 4: But the news, Oh my god, this is so No, it's not adorable, it's fucking weird.
Speaker 5: I don't give a shit about your fandom or fandom fan do well by the way.
Speaker 1: This is interesting.
Speaker 3: The number one movie is The Odyssey, right, and the Odyssey is going to be overtaken.
Speaker 1: By Spider Man and the same actors in both movies, right, Tom Holland.
Speaker 5: Tom Holland is in both movies. I didn't know that, all right, he's in the Odyssey, dude.
Speaker 4: All right, but the local news you're at the theaters as people look at all right, a pass to the kid dressed up as Spider Man?
Speaker 5: Fair enough?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the adults?
Speaker 4: Adults are going to these stressed as Spider Man. That's you're a weirdo.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, so what about Wait a minute?
Speaker 5: Difficult?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 3: What the difference if you're going, like to the Rocky Horror Picture show people dress up?
Speaker 2: Well, that was people will dress up to go watch Stuffs first Ball.
Speaker 5: I never went, but that was like that turned it to a thing that I give a pass to. That I can't be unreasonable all the time.
Speaker 4: But this fandom of dressing up like the character to go see the movie, that is creepy.
Speaker 5: It's weird, and the local news knows it, but they can't say it, so we.
Speaker 1: Will they Apparently it's already showing in some theaters. Opie are right. They were interviewing like the family.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the mother, the father, the kids.
Speaker 1: The parents also are in head to toe spider Man.
Speaker 4: Right, I have to I have an update on what's that show called Kelly and Mark my new favorite thing. After I did the live stream, I put it up on all the podcast apps and that's where we make a few bucks.
Speaker 5: So please subscribe to the podcast.
Speaker 4: Opie Radio also being uh yeah, just just subscribe and download some of these whatever.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: Say, but after I'm done, I go downstairs and I leave Channel seven on and my daughter gets up. She sits on the couch, she's waking up, and Kelly and Mark comes on. She has something to say every day now and I leave it on just to hear what she has to say. Yesterday she said, not this shit again, and she goes they have absolutely nothing to talk about.
Speaker 5: Why is this on TV? She's thirty against it.
Speaker 1: Malcolm Twelers is a dream boat, but she's like, why.
Speaker 5: Is this even on TV? They have nothing to talk about?
Speaker 3: Okay, And you know what's funny, They're the number one rated show for that time slot by father.
Speaker 4: Though I know the world's full of dummies and lonely housewives. That's what that's that's that's the only possibility.
Speaker 5: They stink, and my daughter knows they stink, and it makes me so happy, it's so proud.
Speaker 1: All Right, I have a nice segue to another fu involving Batman. All right, go ahead, you ready, Yeah, here's my f you.
Speaker 3: Here's my fe you and it does involve Batman. My other view and we've all seen it, Okay. A pregnant woman walks on the subway and there's no seat available, and a lot of times people will not get up right, So they did a social experiment a female.
Speaker 1: By the way, this was done, I believe this was done in London.
Speaker 3: A female researcher wearing a prosthetic belly to appear pregnant went on the subway and only thirty seven percent of the passengers offered the pregnant woman their seat. Now, they did this the next time she went on the subway. A second researcher, dressed in a full Batman costume, the cake, the cowl, and the iconic logo, entered from another door on the opposite end of the subway, cap with Batman present, just standing at the other end, not doing anything.
Speaker 1: The number jumped from thirty seven percent to sixty eight. It doubled just the fact that fucking.
Speaker 3: A fake, made up character was in full costume human nature.
Speaker 1: People went, well, Batman's here, you know that a social experiment that my view is to fuck you people? Why are you doing it when Batman's there?
Speaker 4: And then when he's not right and there's no surprise people believe the earth is flat When you got stories like this, people are just stupid and dumb.
Speaker 5: One second, this.
Speaker 2: Is the masses, you understand. This is the majority of the people that are believing in Batman and all that shit. I'm not part of the masses, so don't put those you are.
Speaker 1: You are the every day man. What do you mean it?
Speaker 2: You got it? You can't fucking jump back and forth if you want me up the grass dison in your corner. You gotta keep these fucking.
Speaker 5: People all right, Listen.
Speaker 4: I looked like uh, I looked like more of an asshole than usual today of the live stream.
Speaker 5: So I do want to say this, Ron, I'm the guy. I do get up in the subways. I do get up.
Speaker 4: I get up pretty much for any female. They don't have to be old or or something wrong with them, you know, pregnant.
Speaker 5: I get up or I offer.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, yeah, I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 3: If no one's like I I I do the uh, I do the Greg Hughes method. If no one gets up right away.
Speaker 1: I will get up because I'm thinking Silen's probably ate up.
Speaker 3: And sometimes no one gets up, and I'm like, fuck it, man, I get I get embarrassed. I'm like Ron, like it's embarrassing, Like, how can you So there's been a few times pregnant old woman, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: You know who.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. I'll the one.
Speaker 3: The one group where people are not are more willing not to give their seat up to are elderly Asian people.
Speaker 1: They know you, They're more willing to do it to other people.
Speaker 3: Most of the times, if I have to give my seat up as to an elderly Asian man or woman because no one else is doing it, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, I got to do it now.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I have I have a thought on that, but maybe I shouldn't.
Speaker 6: No, they got I got the Asian squat.
Speaker 2: You can you can Asian squat for three four hours.
Speaker 5: You could sit like that and it's a patris On Neil bit.
Speaker 1: So I'll leave. I want to hear it now, well, basically sanitize it.
Speaker 4: Patrise talks about the Asian restaurants and you go their day after day after day, and you're giving them the business and blah blah blah. After years agoing to this Asian restaurant, they still don't know who the fuck you are and can't even give you one piece of dessert for free for all the years that you gave them going to their restaurant. So maybe that triggers people when they see them on the subway.
Speaker 6: Listen, man, I don't take the subway.
Speaker 5: But that's my version of this great Patrisal Neil bit. But you know I listen. I do want to say this because remember I said I get up for people on the subway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's because when I'm on the subway, I'm two stops. I'm the two stop kids, So I could stand for two stops. But if I'm going like the Queen's or something, there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of variables. There has a lot of varrables involved.
Speaker 5: Do I feel good? Do I have energy?
Speaker 1: Am I a bad mood is the train delayed.
Speaker 4: I'm usually the two stop kids, so I can stand for two stops, but if it's a if it's a ten stopper and a lady needs my seat.
Speaker 1: I'm looking telling me the seventy eight year old woman with a walker is standing.
Speaker 4: I still have good intentions because I'm like, I think I'm gonna get this lad. I'm thinking about it, and then al sudden someone else gives her the seat, and I'm like, I had the thought. I feel good about myself again.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you what though, It's like, you know, you're supposed to give up your seat to the you know, the seats right beside the doors, right you're supposed to And a lot of those times it's young kids sitting there, and the young kids they're not even paid. They won't they don't get up. But I don't think they're even paying attentions because they're fucking heads, are in their.
Speaker 1: Phone, they got their feet on the chair. But young children, young kids these days, don't do it like it's a different culture, all right.
Speaker 3: I didn't grow up like that. It's bad, like you get you would get golded in trouble if you didn't give your seat up to a to some and older than you.
Speaker 5: All right, let me uh, let's start wrap it up. Uh, and this is Importantdabbler Dan Man. Dabbler Dan was against especially me, because.
Speaker 4: I said, Amy Schumer only gave us one good story on the Opien Anthony Show. And he's like, come on, man, she killed for you guys whatever. And I said she had one story. And I even said, dabbler Dan, give me another story she did on the Opien Anthony Show.
Speaker 5: And he couldn't come up with it.
Speaker 4: And he comes back to me today and he goes Opie apologizes for the Amy Schumer comments.
Speaker 5: I looked, and she is bad. Bro, you were right, thank you, dabbler Dan. We worked it out. We worked it out.
Speaker 1: Dabbler Dan did his homework.
Speaker 5: He did his homework. I appreciate someone that does. I mean, she was all right when she came on the show, but she wasn't great. She was just okay. And she gave us one amazing story about.
Speaker 4: A ride home with a Cabby, and I couldn't give you a second story that she crushed.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: Was she fat?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: She was sexy back then, but she she always had a tidy little sure, sure, a little tardy broufold. Her tiny mouth always drove me nuts.
Speaker 6: Do you want to hear something funny?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys were talking about Amy Schuler and I was thinking about her name is I was thinking about Amy Polar.
Speaker 6: Is there, Polar?
Speaker 1: Dude, she's got a good podcast.
Speaker 2: I know she's number one, he's number one. You see that's a that's a round earth thing. By the way, Amy Polar being number one in the podcast is a round earth thing.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm gonna stop posting.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stop posting all the round Earth, all the things that round Arthur is doing.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm gonna do, all the good stuff around Arthurs.
Speaker 5: I know it's crazy to think the Earth is round. I'm with you, tone now, I'm with you. I'm out of here like these guys a lot.
Speaker 4: That's around the way to Ron bermc comedy and all the socials and uh, you know, we need you to download these wherever you get your podcasts. We're crushing it. Everyone was, we're crushing it. So once you join our little, our little party and started listening to these on a podcast, appen helps a lot. And then we got the the Tony Peak Garmedy, who does great videos from his car.
Speaker 5: I know, ton that's crazy to think that there's round things in the air.
Speaker 3: It's crazy to think that Tony knows more than Albert Einstein.
Speaker 1: That's that's insane. Albert Einstein.
Speaker 5: Albert I was he?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Was he a uh?
Speaker 1: Was he a member of a member of the Chosen People? Yeah? God, they are ready?
Speaker 5: Was all right?
Speaker 4: So Albert Einstein's ridiculous too, because he was out of luncheon somewhere and had to go. The magic Man blessed the food so I could eat because I need to get back to my lab.
Speaker 3: You so now I can what you guys have been radicalized? Telling you you've been on the dark Web. You're fucking radicalized, dude, you just kidd you gotta get it.
Speaker 5: I saw it in my own building. I saw the guy. I'm like, that's just a regular idiot and he's in the back plassic food. So these Jewish people can eat it a holiday.
Speaker 3: That is a highly trained religious man who goes through years and years of rigorous religious training.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, guys, I'm out. I'm out, Thank you, Ron.
Speaker 1: And by the way, it's Friday, so good job. It's everybody. It's about your.
Speaker 5: Loan, all right. Respect, respect for whatever that is. Respect. You don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: You know what that is.
Speaker 3: You live in New York City. If you live in New York City, you know what. You know what Friday night means what.
Speaker 5: I really don't know what.
Speaker 1: You don't know about the Sabbath.
Speaker 5: Oh that's your Sunday or something. But why is your son.
Speaker 4: Like that?
Speaker 5: Why is your Sunday on a Friday? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: No, it's a well Friday night. It starts.
Speaker 2: You can't turn the lights on. You got to get somebody to turn the lights on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have to hire Christians to turn the lights way.
Speaker 3: That was a career for like people on weekends, Like, uh, Christians, would you the hire Christian too?
Speaker 1: Like turn the oven on, turn the lights off, turn the water on.
Speaker 5: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go to the cross on my door, on my front door.
Speaker 1: That's what we're playing people.
Speaker 4: All right, Respect Tony, good luck with the ghost dog and uh, you know, have a great weekend everyone.
Speaker 5: We're out, so thank you.