Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome to the jam session. Now tonight, it's Thursday, and it's like we're fastly moving towards the weekend. And some would say that Thursday is actually the official beginning of the weekend. And the cool thing about Thursday is that, you know, uh, of course you got Ladies Night tonight. Everybody loves Ladies Night, and I mean everybody. And of course, of course the ladies love it because you know, they get the best deals, you know, and in a lot of places they get in free.
Speaker 2: And some guys don't understand that it's lady's to.
Speaker 1: Night, Like he's you good if sh she got in cause she's a lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got it because she's a lady. Man, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean I've seen clubs that you know that was filled with men that didn't have no ladies, and for for a lot of them, I would like suggest, like every night be Ladies night.
Speaker 2: I mean, if that's what you gotta do to get some ladies to show up, because.
Speaker 1: If not, then you know, it could get real weird, man, It could get real weird, real fast.
Speaker 2: Right now, we're gonna check in.
Speaker 1: Cam Sat Chess, Cam Sata chess.
Speaker 3: Okay, fresh cut.
Speaker 2: D J, can sad Chace just enter.
Speaker 1: The League of extraordinary Gentlemen and women are women and gentlemen whichever the you know, matter of fact, it's ladies, like incredible ladies, an incredible Jenner. Yeah, you don't have to ask me like, well, well, why did the ladies get you know, mentioned first?
Speaker 2: Because it's ladies night. It's Thursday, man, Okay.
Speaker 1: It's thirday. Oh man, it's a cool night too.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it might be night where you are. I'm not sure it's evening time. It's getting a little late.
Speaker 5: But we are from LA to New York and every place in between.
Speaker 2: So that that that's how you know that you're completely locked in.
Speaker 6: DJ with h.
Speaker 1: Going for the ladies, okay Michelle, Yeah, but but I am familiar with her skills because Michelle is basically tatered to DJ extraordinar extraordin gifts and abilities from Michelle and full effect. So how many y'all are ready for the weekend? I mean really ready for the weekend? I mean it is officially here. So what I want try to do is I want try to relax and those who partake except taxes, can put.
Speaker 7: It in the air.
Speaker 1: You can put it all right man, right now, Yeah, you don't have to hold back. And remember Sharon is Karen so uh, as long as we're getting this smokey uh, let's see what we do get music for you because it is.
Speaker 2: The jam second.
Speaker 8: You know I will never show up.
Speaker 1: Without bringing you something to listen to. So let's see what we got.
Speaker 8: Wait a minute, jam in the street.
Speaker 7: And the feat and he says, it can't sleep. You can sleeping?
Speaker 9: Will my mother.
Speaker 7: Thinking about my time?
Speaker 9: Iss?
Speaker 1: It all about the drugs, using, all about the floods, lif all about the Knight's dinner still because but.
Speaker 7: Up an then they come up the pil looking at the mean up as a.
Speaker 10: Shore black focus.
Speaker 11: I ain't gonna hopefully then I'm gonna open up for working for serve its courts. It becoming every we They s h it's the gig peak, but they reality.
Speaker 2: The grated again.
Speaker 7: I said, you look at the me.
Speaker 9: I said anything reason.
Speaker 12: It's not music dead and looked as a prose at a texture.
Speaker 2: They hold me in.
Speaker 7: I love a guard down, but I say how to help you?
Speaker 9: Then that.
Speaker 7: I don't stay straight when I come around. You're still for sun. You can turn upside down.
Speaker 13: To take a card.
Speaker 7: But still they're trying to hunt me down. They took her music. It's not the recipe and a cook book.
Speaker 14: But sis, you're looking at me, I can looking at a count.
Speaker 7: Let it go, don't care.
Speaker 9: You ready.
Speaker 13: It's pain and torture.
Speaker 11: It's probably the way it's taking a look how many? How many can be trusted? But then explosions coming up. Amada must still letting that. Let they discuss You're still how don't that stand when money?
Speaker 7: Even discuss it?
Speaker 12: But stious, you're flossing the situation. Spiious op taking.
Speaker 13: I'm a til you take you have to take.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm staying to made it's he mistake, but tause it's money. And then this point is nothing title He's still it's made enough.
Speaker 7: Honey, I don't know what the fucking jelly.
Speaker 4: I said?
Speaker 2: Well, I was a hope, said the.
Speaker 15: Progress, so s to these meters, so didn't get the soda counting to thirsty.
Speaker 7: Although the US to play the game back the you can't bad on the sea, but.
Speaker 1: I say it's the probably came right at the time where you go take the girl PI the group.
Speaker 7: The to uh you got a gay.
Speaker 9: Day?
Speaker 4: What God?
Speaker 7: Has good.
Speaker 9: When the girl.
Speaker 7: Kay, what's your task?
Speaker 9: The I the time you want it?
Speaker 7: They just out of glue. You the a a girl, it's gonna be a who who had molotopic to get the girl?
Speaker 1: When you tell who's got.
Speaker 7: The same thing?
Speaker 4: You want to.
Speaker 8: Think?
Speaker 16: Well as a set us say yeah.
Speaker 4: It h I say, say you just everything a lot of things. I think you have a movie.
Speaker 7: Chans.
Speaker 17: We say, uh, go way do.
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 7: Can you any rother on about what are you gonna give you that? You only gonna say how they walk about it?
Speaker 4: Say well you.
Speaker 7: Could ut telling about it? Tell about h if you just other time or.
Speaker 18: The d.
Speaker 4: S any.
Speaker 7: O, Yeah, let's uh who you see you go to plat.
Speaker 9: The green doo y?
Speaker 4: What do you say? Do you have me?
Speaker 7: Who do you say?
Speaker 1: You so?
Speaker 4: You you you.
Speaker 1: Hand yourself in that used to work the usipod.
Speaker 7: The cogia comes from the US. There tray tray you can trap away every saying they spilling the work. Yeah, oh David King Coel like there's.
Speaker 1: A baby coverings you like you speak copies out of FID what good man speak before you all guy?
Speaker 9: So I need.
Speaker 7: Within away.
Speaker 13: Say again take the.
Speaker 17: Sun shine.
Speaker 7: The same freak of d I shouted you shine.
Speaker 1: Now I'm at a loss for words. First of all, Milania came back and people was asking where the funk is Milania? And I actually asked that question too, so she kind of trod, She troded me, and she trolled other people who.
Speaker 2: Was asking for her. So that's interesting.
Speaker 1: She she she she literally troubled, and motherfucking we on, we're trying to help your ass now for real, we try to look out for her. So everybody was asking where she was at, make sure she's safe and okay, she come with walconautics. They trudged us like I hate you, you missed me. They like me, they really, they really like me. Ass energy for real, that's really the energy you're gonna come out in. I mean, And what now, where's Natalie?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 19: For real?
Speaker 2: Where's Natalie?
Speaker 8: I mean, they.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't even let Milania go nowhere near the trump Man? What are you doing.
Speaker 1: For rel since you wanna troll us, somebody should have asked you where's Natalie? Like we see you now, now, where's Natalie? How we know that you're not Natalie wearing a millennium mask? Cause we know, y'all y'all wearing mask real quick, you know, because why why was she trouble when people was, you know, genuinely concerned, Like where the fuck is Mitch? You could produce Minaria, but you can't produce Mitch. That that's the one we really want to see. I mean we we miss Mitch? Yeah, whetherfuck can we miss Mitch? Can you can you produce minch even if you start to think, but lever have be weather re stink take to a treatment, you too took.
Speaker 12: Treating stinks brother usual technique you then we cat the.
Speaker 1: Stranger to them tell you when we can't, oh provided to pay un when it's cold the sign of all.
Speaker 7: The way to otto.
Speaker 17: Then we got up as you.
Speaker 1: Guys chucking miss let me kill your whole brother and the other boss on the cute that we have used to be.
Speaker 7: But we get playing to the deep. Well we defy and you can't. Maybe we have to take you tack.
Speaker 1: From the streets the wife that we used to do it, but Tommy or do how and you can't get home?
Speaker 7: So no, if you kick you out a little bit, you go hi, you check.
Speaker 17: Checking other and pat.
Speaker 7: Let me do we have a trick?
Speaker 10: You bust still we can take you no that crack, but.
Speaker 7: They traded. But we don't know, honey, had happen. It's a can't we come back to the track.
Speaker 4: We can l.
Speaker 7: Those days I sat in chat and long back.
Speaker 1: You got to respectful about fifty third you here bring it back, but they put it down.
Speaker 7: But this the one guy sat But still.
Speaker 1: We put the big cook, put the junta stop, put the table.
Speaker 7: Look at the wooded game with the melo, the visions, the very long to.
Speaker 17: See that's what coun.
Speaker 2: We let the whole world up to the sound of the we can speak se speech.
Speaker 10: The thick back back back by dot call prestody.
Speaker 1: They can't get us who can't tuck.
Speaker 13: A n a nose the tact b game.
Speaker 7: But just a the leven that's in my line that the novel.
Speaker 1: They can get confess to get a goal to the touting the platain of Haut, pockets of plata back.
Speaker 7: And assaulted guys in the house of the park with the place of the tota.
Speaker 1: But believe it with your whole based on a pose. If you went from the loss coast to the lust, that's how you gotta know that. I read Reverends live on my feet, to die on my knees.
Speaker 9: Whom you man, I can man.
Speaker 12: Turned to round always.
Speaker 10: Not only ston open.
Speaker 1: Your eyes to see the don't be honest, he be slee men. Some team down the cluck the flap from the wall.
Speaker 7: The let him know how we going. Mike Kobe in the class.
Speaker 1: About the pick out, got the mean calls on the flat him down.
Speaker 10: It's over, very lucky, put over lusty like him.
Speaker 9: For a leg clothes.
Speaker 1: But still you got him all over made through, he said. The state team back.
Speaker 9: At the game.
Speaker 4: We he gonna play this do sid this be done.
Speaker 9: Lay that ship.
Speaker 7: Look put the way up.
Speaker 4: Repe sens.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: That's like you walk up the fence up.
Speaker 1: You're on the eagle ship. But still to get the lost in the balls back of the game up you walk through that My job still U he must h I'm about the still want to keep the cat better. Took the shack, remember the.
Speaker 7: Laugh u U p min shook the top but n the start for the page. But still uh the instrumental man won't make get the pension, but still huck back the fs sile shirt took the rug after.
Speaker 9: Sil here before.
Speaker 4: We gotta make it when.
Speaker 7: We got to let it up, which trains cleaning hone up Black.
Speaker 4: Said, when you get caught.
Speaker 1: Then the bacon the spot the back of the block letter up up it's Pitchock, not Josh West the spot he decided to sit down when you had the sound up the way, I'll pick it up and put it down.
Speaker 4: Look too like the foul.
Speaker 1: Over your eyes s don't send your eyes since um with your eyes.
Speaker 4: You need to seen.
Speaker 7: Uh mean it's you're not a team up.
Speaker 1: Bring you back to basically, but let me show you what you changed when the decision the late fact kiddy James nothing dispensed the still look while he has a dream while we're paying a tack know.
Speaker 7: Next see back it.
Speaker 1: Can't you mention to still paying attention from stop fis all about it?
Speaker 7: The aventure up the game back, not abot the game.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the play by my desire was super Wire got to go.
Speaker 4: They coot pe tied the Then he.
Speaker 7: Came back with the biers and use us print believe us. We come back and hang you better like you said that about a teen daters.
Speaker 4: Open your eyes, say you.
Speaker 13: Hold your eyes.
Speaker 7: See you guess say open your eyes. Let the sick, open your.
Speaker 10: Eyes, say you guess me.
Speaker 13: Listen to the til sex King.
Speaker 10: Welcomes your podcast.
Speaker 7: H let's try to play nick te.
Speaker 17: Take a sleep?
Speaker 7: What pas make up with me?
Speaker 9: Make uf you can't have a little.
Speaker 1: You see of the baby ten three cleer get about him. I'll give you fuck little black fuck, but.
Speaker 9: Wasn't about.
Speaker 1: What about twelve? I got giddy live.
Speaker 9: Over God, I s everything. M I don't know anything. I don't know you d about you? You know I don't if you remember, I don't want or anything, go picky. We sit back.
Speaker 7: It just like that, stay more than up that they.
Speaker 9: Well need it. The task me if you get messy. I don't live it, but they know it freshening.
Speaker 7: Ils till its out.
Speaker 9: I can't stop.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 9: I didn't feel like a room wanted that time. But we even have back. What wrong?
Speaker 1: I can get at it. It's all I don't know anything anything about it. You can go there alrighty.
Speaker 7: The old say I don't really get talk with the other. I hear us we're talking.
Speaker 9: Say you don't the old the news, Oh yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 8: So this is breaking news?
Speaker 2: So uh, I don't know if it's really breaking news or not? Did did?
Speaker 8: Did?
Speaker 2: Did y'all hear about the billionaire bunkers?
Speaker 1: Now they say, call y'all it's breaking, it's breaking, crazy dudes.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's breaking crazy dudes. So they say buckets are being so that are all time hide as people are.
Speaker 5: Preparing for the worst. What's the worst If you're selling a bucket to like a billionaire? He mea, do he just know that the worse is coming? Or do you show up and you sell him the worst? Like, man, it's gonna get real bad man. Huh yeah, man, And it's gonna get so fucking bad man, you're gonna need this. What's what's it's a bunker?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah? Where does it go? It goes up the ground. So what we do is we dig a hug.
Speaker 5: And we built like you, a protective like space for like when it get bad, you know, the worst? Oh the worst? Yeah, the worst? So yeah, the worst about to happen too. So if out you out get started at your bunker.
Speaker 2: Oh ship.
Speaker 5: And billionaires, it's got so much money, they're like, you know, how much is it gonna cost? Where the best bunkers cost the most? We could give you the baby bunker that's good for like you and like maybe two other people the baby bunker. No, no, no, I need something.
Speaker 2: What else do you have? We're uh, we got the you know, the the big bunker and is desired for like you know the worst. Oh now what it?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: What does that consist of? Where this consist of the bunker? You know you're like a billionaire. You could like feel the bunker with whatever you want? Okay, I mean how much is it gonna cost? Well we let take a quick look at your finances. I'm a billionaire. You know my finances are fine. That real the verse happened.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: Now you can't like float that over right head, because you know I'm a billionaire now too, because y'all been buying out these bunkers.
Speaker 20: I got a bunker myself, a drink bunking up here, back here, the gave here the girl cat good you know the upper bags hut the ball with the grin flow back to.
Speaker 7: Then got the girl till it up. Oh oh oh, let the last to the kings fill the back, put up till the fig then the sweet full of sweet putting roll from the game. And yet the best can't do a little KIE's gun. Carl Tomas had up the back, then the gave like the one man ball on the roll stop.
Speaker 1: Well the last staring, I have to go up bread answers at the order of the can of wall stock with the.
Speaker 4: God an the letter at the hoftop of upper end, because another upcalling.
Speaker 7: The roof top with the long top, then a rooftop when we go with drink, when up drink till become drill, put the can out. Don't the people up the sand that you don't so long poping ters on drop, but the un count walk toot. Then I put it go p you got the.
Speaker 1: Cat No by you're still your concernant, but tall the bill, the mothers in the still a lot of metal house.
Speaker 7: Like a man that said, oh I got to know that you're got keep quick like you, but the.
Speaker 17: People you act like.
Speaker 7: You got come like the going with every job with the point the l a god got him know you forgot him. But the play everything in the way a ray ya.
Speaker 4: Back that everything to get monot got a.
Speaker 7: Joke, got a girl girl. This is the sad time.
Speaker 4: You do everything.
Speaker 7: We have a do everything about the best.
Speaker 9: And play a lot of the play.
Speaker 7: How are you doing? You ever got to you to keep that going? Upon the takin you up? You think you play get blood like you said?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey you don't play.
Speaker 7: Uh go the fady? He put the tati uh you got a cat other tea? Yeah, and don say hey take ahead of what the food lady. Then I said, okay it up.
Speaker 1: I'll say a thought you met about the little Hey?
Speaker 7: Oh about about you the k h Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah we he.
Speaker 7: Hey, oh hey what got you? Oh? Look out the.
Speaker 9: Nabout the lad not the boy?
Speaker 7: Cha asked him about well love a mon The boy was.
Speaker 1: About trying to do but starts.
Speaker 4: With a.
Speaker 9: Out.
Speaker 13: Not many way.
Speaker 6: No nobody know what the particles to say.
Speaker 9: In the bloo.
Speaker 18: Well, sing to thee, the lack the gun, the band who by fast on the mall back to the wall, both the play on the male. What you call noy me to mitwa conserun.
Speaker 9: Hoti ot.
Speaker 1: Com outta com out the out and color com out from the mayor. That are i'm out o t galla, i'm ot ot ulla, i'm oti out in color, i'm hoti from the lad All come out out kambala all under Father's done daughters.
Speaker 7: Ter blurr to your mama. I'm aa shot her. When we pulled up Sits and Polis, I holler, I'm gonna putting.
Speaker 1: My face in the garner. She said, she's down afraid it's next. Okay, So here's in anaconda like ship like I said.
Speaker 9: She really on the collar. Oh ship, do you like a peach? I said, damn?
Speaker 1: She said, Dad, you can eat this each cobber if you can't see me.
Speaker 7: One father all around the world, go shot us?
Speaker 9: Yes, whater is wet?
Speaker 2: What so in thanks the artist?
Speaker 9: Never take a pass.
Speaker 4: So I got pas the man up.
Speaker 1: And I got the power he like Roses gave up at your flower. O d o d in god O d oh d dollar O d o d oon dollar O d from the land of the Dollar.
Speaker 9: O d o d o dollar im O d o d o dollar tomb old.
Speaker 1: T o d zoom dollars tomb old team from the land that the aline.
Speaker 9: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's back for teaching.
Speaker 7: Lessons that ta a a t h. Yes, Jack incredibles too. I'm baby Jack Jack.
Speaker 1: Stick your nose in and get your face leap. I go way back because I stay strapped the strimp, but do you get out'll play that bello fortune Petro say Jack.
Speaker 9: I go old say that.
Speaker 1: You see the flames that after fire goes hire competition re time time I go to.
Speaker 7: The glass bird the tires. I'm oh hell decide I came in there, weren't there? Don't care?
Speaker 4: I in the air like a lay jack.
Speaker 7: Give me my respat. We're the devils rejects, bitch. I'm o d O D gone from O d O d u god from O d O D gollar.
Speaker 9: I'm o d from the land that I alla.
Speaker 13: I'm o d o d M doll.
Speaker 9: I'm o d o d M glar.
Speaker 1: I'm o d o me M dollar od from the land that alligators escaladis on my way up. You allimated never faded, but still you're mad because your bitch got penetrated in Still I never fake it come back in its dead making and big ready chatty show me talking about to bring the crew together. When we gonna come up. You understand that were times of time. What what we're gonna jump from the.
Speaker 4: Car man.
Speaker 18: M golla, i'm o d M gone, i'm old d dollar M dollar land.
Speaker 1: Under ll I'm old d old D Dollar. I'm o d o d U Dollar. I'm o d O d o Dollar.
Speaker 21: I'm o d from the land of the allarm.
Speaker 9: H. Right now you're listening to the job.
Speaker 1: Sessful, the only radio podcast and the worst just like this, but the DJs all around the world to you to listen us.
Speaker 2: We are the new music industry. We are what lies beneath.
Speaker 9: I love it. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people cannot afford the bucker? So how do you prepare for the worst? But it's about what is the worst? You're gonna have to explain that to me for real, because your worst might not be my worst. Matter of fact, your worst might be good for me. Let's let's talk about the worst work for real, because motherfucker might want you to build a bunker because the truth is coming out.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I want the truth to come out.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck when I need a bunker because the truth is coming out now letting people gonna need a place to go?
Speaker 2: Why why for real?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Because they'll make it see like, oh my god, it's the end of the world.
Speaker 7: But for who?
Speaker 11: For who?
Speaker 10: For real?
Speaker 1: I mean, everybody's worst is not everybody's worst. I mean some people you know could deal with your worst as matter of fact. But come up, wait a minute, what.
Speaker 7: For real? Man?
Speaker 1: You find out that the worst is coming and the first thing you do is like should should we get nervous?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait a minute, now, wait a minute, what do you mean worse? For real?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 5: That's that's my question. What do you mean worse? Like the truth is good to like come out, everything's gonna like collapse and like, man, that that don't sound like the that sounds like the best.
Speaker 1: Huh that's how that's how you know a motherfucker that did a whole bunch of bad shit of a dig like a bunker. It's so like when the truth come out? Like why you need a bunker? Because the truth is there? Are you part of like the lion shit?
Speaker 9: Huh?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: Hell man, I wanna know, man, I wanna know who? Who?
Speaker 9: Who?
Speaker 13: Who?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: The fuck with? I ain't fucking with you?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: You building a Why you building a bunker?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 5: I'll just get ready for the worst, cause like the worst is coming, and right then, uh describe worst?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 2: Can we get a definition of what worst? Look like?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: People are angry and stuff get they fight it out, it's a bunch of lives and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like, well, I don't need a bunker for that matter of fact, Let's do that. Huh. Let's do the worst.
Speaker 1: If that's the worst, like truth coming out, yeah, like justice and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, let's do that. You know, we need more of that in the.
Speaker 5: World, like everything can collapse, like nobody would want to do anything.
Speaker 1: But I I think that's wrong. I think like if the truth came out, people would want to do something. Yeah, you know, so I'll be curious, like why the bunker man? Huh yeah, man, why the bunker?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Why the underground city? The underground city? I mean, why would you need that if like everything's okay and like the all cover ups are in place at like nobody's asking questions. Look, Melennias here, did you miss me? The fuck is going on?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: We should have asked her about the city under the ground? Who paid for this?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: H for hell?
Speaker 1: Man, you think the bunkers is crazy? It's like, it's a fucking city up under here. Who built this?
Speaker 7: H Who built this?
Speaker 2: That's what I want to know? Where did the money come?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 1: You know, y'all wander lotterly like thirty times in a row or some shit. How the fuck y'all fort this?
Speaker 2: Yell? You know we got like projects and stuff. You mean NASA? Huh you mean NASA?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All that merch motherfucker was wearing a NASA shirt today. I know if he don't know what he's wearing for real, if he knew, he'd take it off. Wouldn't even wear it in the bunker. Hey, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But in this city, the city was paid for by somebody? Which city you talking about? The one under the ground?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 5: Thew you fuck you think these people are coming up from going down to I mean, we done did the story about the people under the ground. You know they gotta live somewhere. The fuck you thought they lived in a sewer.
Speaker 2: Listening to the job session? Who knew?
Speaker 7: I say that you start going. It's offer me the love, the fact that it end the big that's the fact that und the big people seeing you.
Speaker 2: It's the the big you.
Speaker 9: Ung of focus.
Speaker 3: I know this.
Speaker 2: We get in the same back.
Speaker 4: Away in the head.
Speaker 7: They can keep the moon. Let come in to behave mon in the page. Then to say if they left on money, the same rest get and attacking the captain the game than you're talking a back and.
Speaker 9: The knocking and backing up back in the gave.
Speaker 7: So Gil your work.
Speaker 9: I'm taking a.
Speaker 7: Back definitely because of the let you're gonna go away back in the set.
Speaker 10: So because of the love that's on the wall.
Speaker 7: Because if the piece of the second the shift that I know that I can be enough. I'm breaking the sea. Let me care for the food streak of the che h.
Speaker 10: The ship can a last get ship to handle When you give you the horse on the.
Speaker 7: Decison, the kick of the land, you know that it's your tech.
Speaker 1: Whether the go up in the day, top of the hat is the top of the gap, got top top of the hat.
Speaker 7: The psi to that you can to get take the shot, come up a last over the count.
Speaker 23: Hopefully mon he become pu there for lap think of the word became a pretty deci of the tailor, whether the scene or the rector vocaining cut the sailor on a system a meal or as a tailor put it, the department, something about the decison, seating the lot of the happy to worry whatever completely the picently not so it's only ula definitely.
Speaker 7: To rip the sip.
Speaker 2: All that a cot when the rock.
Speaker 9: I'm black of the black capita half the half of the back of the cat happened at home?
Speaker 23: Bring the pas of back nill what could in the blacks hom in the potla there.
Speaker 7: Particularly this app which is not looking.
Speaker 9: Let you kissing the hand?
Speaker 7: Nothing not up, making my fo.
Speaker 9: What do okay?
Speaker 16: Making a ray hoo, back of the hand, rao back of the game.
Speaker 7: Back again, nump back and the kick back of the hand, making a ny look at the game. Make it a case, make it away, take it a.
Speaker 9: Take t.
Speaker 1: A pform ethics, redeem my plasses. Will not go presser believe my passis a not a propris you get compfect my car shots out pet in the gassn't go.
Speaker 10: Talk to the people aggressions give replied that even.
Speaker 1: Reflections people profect you not second got thinking about self respected, but it became probing. Decided to regret it a right time right up. My passion was like a new profession, a bunch of leading the Let remember the press recognize pleasure less technical mass.
Speaker 4: Tea playball games.
Speaker 9: I teach.
Speaker 4: The ki ha so non got it.
Speaker 1: Going to pet the blessing and I like make me mind love that I get to be tect someone to set the love.
Speaker 7: Nas prot get it will.
Speaker 1: Still sty then have to get o chid and I think the regret.
Speaker 9: La.
Speaker 7: I don't check most of them, says the attack L.
Speaker 9: Checking check your thro this we then.
Speaker 7: It will be but then it cut off again to check yourself.
Speaker 9: But you know.
Speaker 7: Then you just start talking before the king. If you could tell about it, let's strata.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking we're not that happing a definitely and unless what you said you press the least.
Speaker 2: I like to let that you could go to the play.
Speaker 1: Up fiball time a punch sat back way back like a thing I can do.
Speaker 7: We're going to be four four like top up the door where the other.
Speaker 4: Four four.
Speaker 7: Came in the point where you're in the four Oh yeah here.
Speaker 10: Happy he go.
Speaker 2: He came.
Speaker 7: Smokers, not a duping drink. And what you say of the state that came in from the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you think before you move to jog exact the up the back?
Speaker 4: Pa?
Speaker 2: Did you know taken.
Speaker 7: Thank okay, chase chase cha.
Speaker 13: Cha sa change.
Speaker 9: A little fist the change.
Speaker 13: Only take back the tali.
Speaker 7: Cha lot.
Speaker 9: You sat it.
Speaker 24: He not mcna so fuft I.
Speaker 13: Not look it's the first he was my brother.
Speaker 7: I says at.
Speaker 4: Our port BA to explain to come to pray.
Speaker 19: God a sad because you're miss will not still okay, these the podcast talk about the.
Speaker 13: Holy how set back.
Speaker 14: Now eyes have seen host not say I'm a hard trump him up, got around.
Speaker 22: The t almost please put a pop a little problem because you not.
Speaker 13: Not to save me.
Speaker 7: I said, the it's gonna check.
Speaker 25: I supposed.
Speaker 7: Good by a proper.
Speaker 13: Got the turn.
Speaker 7: O. Then what Cris Live sip, then.
Speaker 25: Sfo my your mother good count account?
Speaker 9: Run ou what's it?
Speaker 14: It's just it's little good a change.
Speaker 13: Change.
Speaker 1: Thank all for telling me quite look episode of the job session that weekend edition. But shout out to the DJs all about them work. It's always not spend the time with jab peace around the world, And I'm like