Speaker 1: In the courtroom. She was not vaping or groping anybody. So it's a good day for Lauren Bolbert. His mom sat in the first row of the courtroom wearing a yellow dress and heels. Well, I mean, it seems like all mag of people live in front of judges. Probably he was getting ready to go on the pole afterwards.
Speaker 2: You have to sleep in the bed you make bob boom.
Speaker 1: That's what Lauren Bolbert has on her dating profile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that doesn't mean every single band. Okay, you don't have to make all the bands name.
Speaker 1: That's how she gets the votes, though, John, are you looking at Lauren bobert pictures? Do you shouldn't? You're married? Are you proudly? You and Laurence worship the Saint Politician? She she be grew up in a Democrat No, but a Republicans.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, the show that the world needs right now?
Speaker 1: Who's asking for this crazy stuff? Old show? This is the show? Why are we going to talk about Lauren Bobert? Because Daddy Matt needs to eat damind god who News Thursday, August eighth. Congresswoman Lauren Bobert from the state of Colorado on Thursday joined her teenage son at court for the first time to support him in his criminal theft case, and then she fired off a tweet bashing Vice President Kamala Harris just before her son faced the judge. Tyson Bobert, nineteen, dressed in dark colored and dark colored suit and ty appeared before the judge at the Garfield County Courthouse alongside his attorney. His mom sat in the first row of the courtroom wearing a yellow dress and heels, probably was getting ready to go on the poll Afterwards, as Judge John Neely asked Tyler, Bobert and Palmer whether there had been any movement on the case minutes before. Now, this is a mom who's really worried about what's going to happen to her her son. Minutes before her on's case was called, Lauren Bobert posted a message on her ex account at eight o seven am. I don't know why we care at what time, and she said between Kamala Harris, I'm speaking moment yesterday and Tim Walls is stolen valor being exposed. The wheels are beginning to come off the bus. Trump knows how to win. We've got this mega read the post, which urged Lauren Bobert's followers to tune in to President Trump the sex criminal Thursday afternoon press conference. Moments later, the Republican congress woman had to take a seat near her son in the courtroom. Now granted, in the courtroom, she was not vaping or groping anybody, So it's a good day for Lauren Bobert.
Speaker 3: So what I want to know is why isn't Trump in Colorado helping Lauren Bobert's son get out of this court case? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: What happened to Tyler is is terrible.
Speaker 4: Travesty. It's a miscarriage of justice, and it's the biggest miscarriage of justice that I've not the smallest, the biggest, definitely the biggest I've ever seen. And Miss judges, we just have to we have to hold these judges accountable.
Speaker 3: Everybody and.
Speaker 1: The republic got where was going with that? The Republican congresswoman had taken a seat near her son in the courtroom and was seen on a live stream of the hearing typing on her cell phone, probably just making sure that OLEF account is still active. As Tyler Bobitt stood before Neely, his mom could also be seen mouthing something to him. You're embarrassing the family is probably what she was saying. Now, for those who don't know why Tyler Bobert was in front of a judge, well, I mean it seems like all mag of people live in front of judges anyways, has had several court appearances and since he was arrested by the Rifle Police Department. Say all you want, Nate Miller, it's the truth the Rifle Police Department in February in connection to a string of car breakings the younger Bobert. During one of those court appearances, he told the judge he had trouble affording a lawyer. Nate Miller.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, go ahead, Nate Miller.
Speaker 1: The Party of Family Values doesn't want to pay for a lawyer for their son. What say you, Nate Miller?
Speaker 2: You have to sleep in the bed you make.
Speaker 1: Bob boom. That's what Lauren Bobert has on her dating profile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that doesn't mean every single band. Okay, you don't have to make all the bands name.
Speaker 1: That's how she gets the votes, though, John, That's how she gets the votes. This was the first time Lauren Bobert has appeared in court for her son's theft, though she previously traveled to New York's. I need to show her support for Trump at his criminal hush money trial that he was convicted of. She's a terrible mom. Bobert's chief chief of staff did not immediately return a request so Tyler Bolbert's Thursday court appearance at judge ass Palmer and a prosecutor whether discussions about the case are ongoing between attorneys. The teen's next court date is set for October tenth, and we're gonna send Date Miller out there to chair for Tyler. He is one of four people accused of breaking into four cars in the city of Rifle and stealing wallets to make purchases at businesses including McDonald's, Starbucks, and gas stations. Lauren Bobert said in a statement at the time of the arrest that her son should be held accountable for poor decisions, just like any other citizen, except for Trump.
Speaker 2: You added that last one, I.
Speaker 1: Did good job. So what do you want to say about Lauren Bobert? Sim Miller, Are you texting your wife?
Speaker 3: No, Well, we're talking about Lauren.
Speaker 1: Well, are you looking at Lauren bobert pictures? Do you should it. You're married.
Speaker 2: Goodness gracious, I'm writing a note for the last bit.
Speaker 1: O, Lauren, are you proudly? You and Laurence worship the same politician.
Speaker 2: I worship no politician, worship no politician. I worship a risen savior. I find policies agreeable to my own moral compass. Not by the man, but by his policies, not one hundred percent of him. And that's the way I choose to vote.
Speaker 1: She SISI grew up in a Democrat, no, but a Republicans okay
Speaker 2: Well, got in that right circle, that right circle, not that left w but that right one.