Speaker 1: Oh be that are trigger Warner.
Speaker 2: This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 1: Listener's discretion is advised. Welcome back to the show. It's me girl, Julia, and we are going to hit it even harder in part two. I'm so glad you returned Today. We're going to be going over the Pedaphocracy Part two. In the last episode, I feel like we covered a lot of ground, we learned a lot of information, we met some slimeball characters, and now here we are back for part two and I kind of left you on a little bit of a cliffhanger, and that was discussing the Wonderland Raids. Now, before we jump right into revealing the truth about the Wonderland Raids, I want to start by diving into why the name itself might be so significant. And of course, as you may have suspected, the network itself was named in honor of Lewis Carroll's book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. But did you know that Lewis Carroll's real name was Charles Ludwig Dodgson. Dodgson, Yeah, Dodgson. Now he was widely known to have a predilection for underage girls and boys, and is now something of a patron saint of pedophiles around the globe. But for some reason, a huge effort has been made over the decades to cover up Carroll's pedophilic tendencies. And I think that is very interesting. But you know, even as hard as they have tried to make it seem like he's Mary fucking Poppins, if you read between the lines, it is still abundantly clear what he was up to. So here's a quote that was written in Microsoft's Encyclopedia, which was kind of like the precursor to Wikipedia. And so here's a quote. It says, always a friend of children, particularly little girls, Carol wrote thousands of letters to them. And then later on it also added that Carol gained an additional measure of fame as an amateur photographer. Most of his camera portraits were of children in various costumes and poses, including nude studies. That is a direct quote. That is what they wrote about him, like why and who is allowing this fucking perverted shitstick to photograph their children? Nude? Is? What are nude studies? Like? Can someone please enlighten me on why that's even a thing. I mean, call me crazy, but I'm not interested in studying anything to do with a nude five year old. I'm good, pass, hard pass. So. A New York Times report from August nineteen ninety eight states quote Dodgson exhibited a lifelong affection for little girls, seeking them out not only to enjoy their company, but tell them stories and also to photograph them, at times naked. His university colleagues thought this bizarre. Welly, yeah, I mean it is bizarre. That's not just an opinion of something. It is literally bizarre. And I don't even know how he was getting a way with the shit. So. The Times also noted that the mother of Alice Little l I d. De Ell, the little girl that inspired Carroll's most famous book, had legit banned Carol from the Little Residents, and by the time the book was published, they had absolutely nothing to do with the creep. They had completely excommunicated him from their family. And I mean, the list goes on of Lewis Carroll. Did you know John Lennon was like obsessed with Lewis Carroll, by the way, And he also said John Lennon said in an interview that he was sexually attracted to his own mother. And you know, if the opportunity had presented itself, he would have made a move on his own mother, you tell me. And then obviously, like I am the Walrus, things start adding up. John Lennon had a real hard on for this wacko and it just makes you wonder, you know, who is the walrus? And what are you doing with the walrus? But cokukachew, that's another episode. So the Encyclopedia Britannica reported that Carol's photographic hobby was abandoned in eighteen eighty, but completely skirts past the fact that he had to abandon his little freak show photoshoots because people were getting grossed out by his baby nude studies. Here's the thing, just because he stopped photographing them didn't mean Carol's interest in child sexuality had diminished. He just started giving too many people to creeps, so he knew he had to back off. That operation. Didn't mean, though, that he was any less interested in doing it. Okay, So the New York Times reported, here's a quote, Carol remained attached to his child friends after giving up photography. Even sketching some naked girls as late as eighteen eighty five. So here, this is my thing. Just because someone stops doing something doesn't mean that they won't find another avenue to express it. He's like, okay, cool, I won't photograph them anymore because it's giving people the creeps. I'll sketch them, okay. Leonardo DiCaprio. Why isn't anybody like, literally, we should pull all of his shit off the shelf. Nobody should, oh, Louis Carroll, Lewis Carroll, Yeah, he wanted a fuck five years year olds go read Alice in Wonderland some more. It's creepy. So The Britannica also noted that Carol was raised in an environment where there were few friends outside the family, and was ordained as a deacon in the Church of England on the winter solstice of eighteen sixty one, and he was also known to lose interest in his child friends when they reached the age of twelve. Little too old for you know how those twelve year olds are? They start like going through puberty and shit, ew, they start like developing human body parts. Gross. So Wonderland, come to find out, is also the name of a publication by this organization calling itself the Lewis Carroll Collector's Guilt. And this Lewis Carroll's Collector's Guilt describes itself as a voluntary association of persons who believe nudist materials are a constitutionally protected expression and whose collective interests include preteen newts. And they call themselves Lewis Carroll Collector's Guilt, and the publications that they put out are called Wonderland. Now again, these literary works of Lewis Carroll are pedaled to our children. They are staples throughout history. And for some reason or the other, he's chalked up as being this stand up guy now episolu Lean not And on the Wonderland thing, If any of you have followed my show at all, you know I always talk about the psychological operation taking place in the nineteen seventies in the Laurel Canyon and the birth of the hippie movement. That is another episode. Maybe I'll get into it later, but one of the things I always refer back to that happened during that time is what's known as one of LA's most bloody and brutal multiple murders in the city's very bloody history, and it is known as the Foe on the Flow murders, which occurred at eight seven six ' three Wonderland Avenue. And what's even crazier about the Foe on the Floe, not only did it take place in the Laurel Canyon during this time in history that was a complete psychological operation on Wonderland Avenue. It happens that it was just a few doors down from the governor at the time, Jerry Moonbeam Brown, which is very interesting to me and also just so happened Bobby Cupid Beaucelet from the Manson family also lived just a few doors down on Wonderland Avenue for a time. Very interesting. Again, Laurel Canyon is an entirely different subject, but I just thought i'd throw that out there. You know what else I want to throw out there? Actually, also just down the road from these Foe on the Floe, one of LA's most bloody and brutal multiple murders in this city's history was the Laurel Canyon pre School preschool, which was called the Wonderland Center. But again, this is another episode, but you just need to know that for context because it's not like the name Wonderland doesn't signify something. It's not just a name that let's the Wonderland whatever. No, there's a reason why the raids on these pedophiles were called the Wonderland raids. Now The San Jose Mercury News reported in regards to the Wonderland Raids that police in twenty two states in thirteen foreign countries conducted coordinated raids aimed at breaking up an Internet child pornography ring. The ring involves as many as two hundred people around the world at the time who exchanged over the Internet thousands of sexually explicit images of children as young as eighteen months old. Now The Independent later reported that this ring shared pictures of children being abused, in some cases live streamed via webcam and broadcast all over the Internet, and the raids themselves included homes in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Portugal and Sweden. So according to The New York Times, it was reported that several dozen people were arrested, but officials say they expected more than a hundred people to be actually charged in these cases. Then The Independent later reported that one hundred and seven suspects were ultimately arrested. Now, this case of the Wonderland raids was described by a British official as stomach churning. The Times reported Wonderland club members are believed to have posed their own children for pictures. In other cases, parents may have taken money to let their children be used John Benet anyone So. The Guardian reported that over one thousand, two hundred and fifty children were featured in these photos and videos, and many of them suffered appalling injuries and were seen sobbing uncontrollably as they were being sexually violated their own children. They either did it to them or they accepted money so it could be done to them. The Independent later added that the victimized children were mostly under the age of ten. Just like Louse Carroll, you start aging out when you get eleven and twelve. So you have to imagine all these cases that I'm telling you about, all these raids, all these pedophilia rings that were being uncovered. It wasn't fifteen year olds ten and under, ten and under, and most of the time babies like legitimate infants, or like two year olds and like three year olds. This shit goes fucking deep. And in another BBC report, they held that the combined raids resulted in the seizure of more than seven hundred and fifty thousand computer images of children. That is an absolutely outstanding number. And I bet if you ask a person off the street what the Wonderland raids were, they wouldn't know what the fuck you were referring to. Or if you just asked the TikTok chick with big tits, she might say it was a cool Johnny Depp movie. I mean, people just do not know what the fuck is going on. Like ever. Actually, on another note, since I brought it up, the irony does not escape me that Johnny boy was cast in the Tim Burton Wonderland. I mean, the dude is literally best friends with Damian Eccles, who mutilated three little boys in the West Memphis, three murders. And you guys can try to bait me on that shit all you want, but I know what I know. And there is an entire occult library dedicated to Damian Eccles, and he's even written a few books on the dark arts himself. And who goes out and gets matching tattoos with the fucker Johnny Depp. Johnny Depp also had a close connection with who from the John Benet episode Hunter S Thompson, and he was also cast in Fear and Loathing. So no, I do not believe it's a coincidence that he pops up in that movie. So but back to the raids. A detective superintendent with the British National Crime Squad called these images disgusting and added that the behavior that had been carried out was absolutely appalling. The BB's see also took note of the fact that while American press completely ignored all the fucking information that was coming out, it turned out the Wonderland scandal originated in the United States. Yup, fucking homegrown, y'all, straight from the heart of the pedaphocracy. Now among the scores of US homes raided in connection with the case, one home yielded a database of more than one hundred thousand sexual photographs of naked boys and girls just from one home. Also, interestingly enough, The Times also reported that another raid in Missouri turned up a cachet of weapons as well as child pornography in a heavily fortified trailer home on some fucking trailer part type shit like literally, and to me, this just illustrates, once again, as the Dutroux case, the close ties between organized pedophilia and other terrorist assaults against society that seems to come from the most unsuspecting places you can imagine. And that is why I also think on some breaking bad type shit that the meth and Kraken shit is all being blatantly overlooked by law enforcement to propagate this problem in certain areas of the country, like they almost have to go hand in hand drugs, weapons, children. But anyways, just like the earlier raids in Europe, a rash of suicides followed the Wonderland arrests, and by October twenty fourth, nineteen ninety eight, the Mercury News was reporting that no fewer than four of the thirty four American suspects had killed themselves. What's interesting to me, it's like, oh, only four out of the thirty four. The thing is the four out of the thirty four that killed themselves happened to be a retired Air Force pilot, a microbiologist at the University of Connecticut, and a computer consultant in Colorado. Very interesting gaggle of geese there. They were so mortified about what was to come, that they unalived themselves before the proceedings could even get any further. And while we're talking about like a microbiologist at the University of Connecticut, it's these same assholes who are involved in this shit that were propagating all the COVID bs. And now we're gonna get just a small side tangent into why all of this is such a psychological operation, and even COVID plays a part in the pedaphocracy. So just a few days ago, I went to go get my nails filled in. You don't need any details on that. I'm just saying that's where I was at the time. She had both my hands in her hands, filing painting, doing the whole ship biggity bang, and she starts coughing a lot. I mean, it wasn't just a it was one of those guttural deep throat uh huh, all the way, juicy liquid coming up from the lungs through the bronchial backing like one of those. And even though she was wearing a mask, because usually when you get your nails done, the girl is wearing a mask, I had this thought in the back of my head. Oh my God, I hope she doesn't have COVID. That thought did not come from me. I am so beyond the fear of COVID where how many years removed from this? At that point, and in the back of my mind a thought that didn't belong to me pops up in my head and goes, I hope she doesn't have COVID. And I got like a little stitch of like eat because I don't want to be getting sick. And I had to actually stop myself and remember who I was for a second. I was like, I'm not afraid of COVID. And first off, that shit was made up. Anyways, this girl has seasonal allergies. We're in Oklahoma and she breathes in acrylic dust all day. You might develop a cough after a while. But it's just the fact that they've gotten so far into our subconscious and planted these little seeds of doubt and fear and irrational type of thoughts towards other people. And it makes you wonder how far does the pedaphocracy go? If microbiologists at the State University of Connecticut and retired Air Force pilots and computer consultants in Colorado are part of these pedophilia rings. Just everything is a lie, and that's not me trying to blackpill you, but it is a little bit of a wake up call because they're everywhere, the most unsuspecting people, and they play a part in all these agendas from the beginning of time. They by design have played their role in all of these cover ups and the propaganda and drugs, guns, child pornography, murder, rape, incest, you name it. So terrorist attacks like this is the pedaphocracy. Now in the UK, the Wonderland Raids were actually dubbed Operation Cathedral and it resulted in the indictments of eight suspects, and out of the eight, one of them turned up dead four months later. You guessed it another alleged suicide. The other seven that and you almost want to tell the guy like, why even bother to go to the links of killing yourself when the other seven of the people who were indicted were given ridiculously light sentences is in February two thousand and one for their complicity in inflicting unfathomable abuse on countless children. If you could guess what their sentence was, what would you guess? Two years, three years, four years, what would you guess they're mutilating kids, turning them into hamburger meat babies, infants, mutilation, mutilation. What would you guess that their sentence would be. Would you guess that it would range from twelve to thirty months? Think about that their sentences ranged from twelve to thirty months. And so just a few weeks before the sentences were handed down, The Guardian was reporting that police today arrested thirteen suspected pedophiles in the largest ever UK operation against child pornography. So they were finding even more pedophiles roaming the fucking streets while these seven douchebags are getting a twelve month sentence. Once again, with these new thirteen people that come into the picture, a massive amount of appalling evidence was seized, with most of the material featuring scenes of children being brutally raped and sexually abused and in some cases murdered. Now The Independent reported in that same month, February two thousand and one, that detectives working on the Wonderland case discovered that many of the pedophiles were also members of other child pornography groups, and one of the groups most closely tied to Wonderland was a ring known as the Orchid Club, which had been exposed by a nineteen ninety six investigation in San Jose, California. So it's two thousand and one. They've known about the Orchide Club since nineteen ninety six, because they just said, because they told us that an investigation looking into it in San Jose, California fucking discovered it. So what happened or what didn't happen between nineteen ninety six and two thousand and one? Why is it that when we're investigating the Wonderland pedophilia ring, are we all of a sudden now ready to acknowledge that the Orchide Club has existed for god knows how long? Now that investigation had led to the indictment of sixteen men on charges of conspiring to produce and exchange child pornography, and members of the club were identified in at least nine states in three foreign countries. So by the time of the Wonderland raids, the Mercury News was able to report that the purported ring leader of the Orchid Club and twelve others involved in the Orchet Club either had pleaded guilty or had been convicted in connection with the case and their crimes included recruiting young relatives and friends of their own children to be molested and photographed. That's why you can't just let your kids go fucking spend the night with anybody anymore. When I was a kid, I fucking lived at my friend's house almost or they lived at mine. It was just a given that even on school nights, they would either be spending the night with me or I'd be spending a night with them, and we'd just be pinning a night. But the thing is, you can't and never really trust anyone, because this is going on in the nineties and the early two thousands, probably before that, and definitely still going on now. But the thing is is that you're starting to get sneakier and sneakier, and it's just like the movie The Butterfly Effect. There's some fucking amateurs out here doing the shit in their basement. I had literally met one the other day at work, raped his own six year old granddaughter, video taped it, took pictures of it, posted it all over the internet. I mean, my trust level is at an all time fucking low, especially after having researched this shit for how many years and never having heard about any of this, So Orchid Club members were able to send in requests and have them acted out on live feats. Requests in the nineties early two thousand. Obviously there wasn't OnlyFans, but if you get the gist of it, it was kind of like that they would just type in a request in their message in but a little police, can you do this? And your wish is their command? There you go, the most depraved acts against children ordered on demand. It just appulsed me, and like apparently the club also held a pedophile summit, at which the members traded stories about preteen girls they had molested and photographed in sexually explicit poses. And it was also found out that the summit was held on April twentieth, for fucking twenty y'all, the birthday of Adolf Hitler and also a significant occult holiday. Yeah, four twenty. You know what it made me think of? Actually, y'all ever watch or you know, if you get the chance, watch The Sandman on Netflix you might check it out. And where the fuck and how the fuck? Like obviously they figured this out, it came out in the wash later on, But how do you call holiday in or like best Western and reserve a fucking conference room for that. Obviously you're not gonna say what the summit is, but imagine being in the same hotel with all these pedophiles, like you're you're on your way fucking National Lampoon's vacation style, stopped out a Best Western on your way to fucking the theme park or whatever, and you just happen to stop by on April twentieth when the fucking pedophile summit is going on. This is what disturbs me beyond. I mean, I can't believe how out any open they are. Did they enjoy the fucking Continental breakfast the next day? It's just when we say normalized, I think that is why we have headed in this direction as a nation and as as a world. Really not just as a nation, but they really want to push this shit on us like it should just be normal. So in late March two thousand and one, same year, they announced yet another interlinked global pedophile network was exposed, and the Los Angeles Times added further details. Here's a quote. The United States and Russia have shut down a Moscow based international pornography ring that used the Internet to sell videotapes of children engaged in sexual acts. These tapes were said to sell for between one hundred, two hundred and three hundred dollars a piece. Now that's back in the day. That's back in the two thousand ones. The inflation, I'm sure has rised, so you can imagine they're probably six to six hundred to one thousand dollars apiece now, if not more. And as an associated press release revealed, police seed some six hundred videotapes, two hundred digital video discs. I guess that was the thing back then, and many boxes of photographs linked to this other pedophile ring. And they also sees video duplication equipment and sales and shipping records were also seized, and that led to criminal inquiries in twenty four nations. But the thing is many of the tapes were bought by people in the United States, the majority the rest of them went to Germany, Britain, France, Denmark, China, Kuwait, Mexico and scores of other countries. And The Times reported that nine people had been arrested and fifteen search warrants had been issued in the case, and the AP report noted that four of those arrests were in Russia, where two suspects had committed suicide. Now, the ring was also said by The Times to offer what were cryptically referred to as custom made videos. Now again with the inflation. Back in the day, it was reported that a custom made video went for the hefty price of five thousand each. Let's duplicate that with the current inflation and say that they are now ten thousand to twenty thousand dollars a piece for a custom made video. Now, the contents of these videos were not revealed, but it was revealed that the prevalence of child pornography has increased dramatically with the growth of the Internet. So they were saying that back in the early two thousands, can you imagine what it's like now when you have your phone, you're this, you're that, you're this, and it is so easy to access literally anything. And it was also said that back in the two thousands, there were approximately one hundred thousand plus websites worldwide associated with child pornography. Now again, you can double that number, or you can triple that number, or you can quadruple that number, and that's probably a more accurate representation of what we're looking at today. Now, get this shit. So after all this stuff started coming out out of nowhere. The British press reported police raids on yet another pedophile rank, and a report in the Guardians stated more than thirty people, including a man working for a national youth organization, were arrested in dawn raids on the homes of suspected pedophiles. Once again being sold and traded were images which showed children being sexually abuse used, and a report on the case in The Independent quoted a law enforcement spokesman as revealing this quote, Those arrested included members of some interesting professions end quote. But you know, it never really went into detail what those professions were, but we can use our imagination. The official also said that they saw a disturbing scenario of one or two juveniles who had been caught, and one of them appeared to be a thirteen year old boy in these videos that was being forced to do unspeakable acts against other children. Now they caught him, and the police arrested this boy. And while they acknowledged that this arrested boy was also a victim, and they promised that he would be treated in that light, which I mean, hello, obvious, Can we catch the kids some fucking slack. Even with all that, they said, he would still be held responsible for his part in the acts. And a follow up on this story that The Independent ran in May said that the arrested boy had become one of the youngest people to be listed on the sex offenders Register. Tell me how that's justice while all these scum of the literal earth get off scot free, Like do they really feel that by punishing the victims in these videos, like they did something big, Like yay, you're my hero. You just destroyed the life and punished a rape victim who was being forced to do unspeakable acts to other children. You're my hero. You added him to the sex offender register. It just boggles the mind. So anyways, the next month, The Guardian carried a report on Eric Franklin Rosser, accused child pornographer, one of the FBI's ten most wanted criminals. And get this shit, you might have recognized the name a former keyboardist for John Cougar Mellencamp's band. Again, y'all motherfuckers need to go listen to my episodes on the Laurel Canyon. These musicians up to no good. But anyways, according to the report, investigators believe Rosser's material is among pornographies circulated by a British pedophile ring. More than one thousand, eight hundred members are thought to belong to a club called Teen Boys. Its website features boys aged around twelve teen boys is considered bigger than the notorious Wonderland Club that came from a report looking into Rosser. So the guy who plays the keys for John Cougar Mellencamp's band is in a club of about two thousand people called Teen Boys, and their shit is even more disturbing and fucked up then the Wonderland Club's shit. But do you see Rosser getting thrown under the bus and added to the sex offender register. Fucking no. Rosser went on to run a music school for children in Bangkok, Thailand, and I think it's safe to say he probably wasn't teaching him chopsticks. Okay, he's getting off again, Scott fucking free. News flash. They all do, apparently, unless you kill yourself. I mean, don't even kill yourself at this point, right, They're just gonna slap you on the wrist, give you a fucking probation sentence, and then you're free to go back at it, It's just crazy. In other news, in September two thousand and one, many things happened, right but the Scottish Daily Record reported that a Salvation Army couple working on a British Army base been arrested in a massive pedophile crackdown and seized from the couple's home were some four hundred videotapes, computers, discs, photographs and other materials of images of children as young as two being sexually abused and tortured. Hmm, Salvation Army couple. Now. The same report also claimed a massive vice probe into kitty porn in the USA would expose some of the biggest names in Hollywood as pedophiles. That is a direct quote, a massive vice probe into kitty porn in the USA would expose some of the biggest names in Hollywood as pedophiles. Well, wouldn't you know. I think over the years we've kind of found out who some of them are. Good Old Tommy Hanks, America's dad literally grew up watching a million Tom Hanks movies and just loved him. Debits Now I can't stand the side of his face anyways. Then later, a federal investigation code named Operation Avalanche resulted in over one hundred arrests, and the US Department of Justice said there would be hundreds more, including celebrities. Well, what the fuck happened with that?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Because this is the first time I'm hearing about it? And apparently a lady named Lori rap John's, who was a Justice Department spokeswoman, was quoted as saying this quote, these are people who appear to be upstanding members of society. We're taught tucking doctors, lawyers, and celebrities. Again, what the fuck happened? Why are we not seeing who these people are? If they know who they are. So this entire investigation was supposed to have come about as a result of a raid on a Fort Worth, Texas home of two scum of the earth mongrels named Thomas and Janice Reedy. Now, imagine you're in Fort Worth, Texas, and your neighbors are Thomas and Janice Reedy. They seemed affluent, they seemed like they had it together, held a little cookout every now and again. Well, turns out they had been operating a business called Landslide Productions, which offered child pornography for sell over the internet. The Ready's website, according to a report, functioned as a portal to more than five thousand, seven hundred websites with names such as child rape, really Creative and cyber Lolita, which is a bit more creative. And I'll tell you why, because it's actually a Stanley Kubrick reference. You can look into it, you can go watch the movie. Much like the use of the name Wonderland, the use of the name Lolita refers directly back to pedophilia. And we can tangent off about Stanley Kubrick in another episode. But if you haven't watched Lolita, you should because it's right up there on the conspiracy theory totem Pole with eyes Wide and the Shining and two thousand and one in Space Odyssey and d D da da do you name it? So anyways, the Readis had made millions of dollars from their child porn business, which employed more than a dozen staff, including a customer service representative and a receptionist. That's right, they had a fucking receptionist and a customer service representative. Like how do you interview for that position? Did they post it on? Indeed? Like what? And what kind of fucking calls are they even receiving I can't even imagine it, Like, thank you for calling Landslide Productions. How may I help facilitate your pet? Like what type of technical issues would like? You need a customer and oh, you forgot your passwords to sodom inga more, boys, what's your email? I'll send you a reset link. I don't like you, guys. They had a receptionist and a fucking customer service representative, and the people who have been complicit in these operations should have their soul suctioned out through their ass and obliterated into nothingness. I can't even think of the perfect words to describe what should happened to them. Think of it. Really, the people who have been complicit in these operations and reaped massive financial benefits from these putrefied horrifying, disgusting, despicable acts against babies. These same people went out and bought stuff with the money. They bought clothes, makeup, houses, shoes, vacations. They bought stuff with the money that came from people enjoying to watch babies and children being brutalized, raped, tortured, murdered, necro filed. And that's why this is called the Babylonian money system. There is no such thing as money. There is no such thing as money. Money doesn't equal any value anymore. It's nothing, it's paper. If there were if we lived in a society that worked on bartering goods for service and vice versa. There and you were a pedophile, and you had nothing to offer society besides enjoying raping on kids, you would get killed, you would be off, you would just die. You have nothing to offer anyone. But because there's such a lucrative business going on with the production and the selling of child pornography, you might not even be into it, but you're okay with it as long as you're reaping in the cash. This financial empire of the Reedy's was built with money raised from the torture, rape, and sexual abuse of children as young as two years old. In The raid on the Reedy Home conducted in September nineteen ninety nine also unexpectedly yielded a database of the names and addresses of a reported seventy five thousand subscribers around the world, and, according to a report carried in February two thousand and two by tech TV, more than thirty five thousand of those individual subscribers were located within the United States. Nevertheless, only one hundred arrests had been made at the time of the report, a number that remained unchanged in the months after the initial arrests. They arrested no one else thirty five thousand people. You have their name first and last, their address and their exact location thirty five thousand, But only one hundred of them got arrested, and that number never changed, And by early two thousand and three, the story had completely dry out a site with little indication there would ever be any further arrests. And that was all despite the fact that a chief inspector named Kenneth Weaver at the very beginning of this case said that those hundred arrests were just going to be the tip of the iceberg. Well, what happened to that? They went down with the Titanic? Like, what's going on then? With the iceberg. More than seven thousand subscribers to the landslide production websites were from the UK, and their names, addresses, and credit card information were provided by the FBI to British authorities, who launched an investigation called Operation or What the Fuck became of opera or fucking nothing. And as in America, only a few of the known offenders were ever fucking arrested in operation or but included among those who were actually questioned by police was a British TV personality named Matthew Kelly. And the next name is going to shock you. It's gonna blow the tits right off your chest. Fucking Pete Townsend from the Who the Who, one of my favorite fucking bands. He was also deeply enmeshed in the Laurel Canyon scene, by the way, but again that is another episode. Now let's get off into this tangent for a second. So rushing to Townsend's defense was the national columnist named Alexander Cockburn. Perfect name for the guy, by the way, and Cockburn was also a prominent key figure in denouncing the McMartin prosecutions. Let's travel back in time to the first episode. You remember the McMartin preschool prosecutions, the false memory syndrome thing. This guy, Alexander Cockburn got behind that defense of the false memory syndrome and relentlessly protected it and defended it. And he also defended Deet Townsend also in a posting on his website from February two thousand and three, Cockburn grossly misinterpreted the name nature of the charges against Pete. He said that, according to the Supreme Court, porn quote unquote encompasses even clothed images of children if they are construed as arousing, and child means anyone under eighteen. Cockburn labeled Townsend's arrest as absurd and claimed that if you have a photo of a kid in a bathtub on your hard drive and the prosecutor says you were looking at it with less than your heart, then that is tantamount to sexually molesting an actual kid in a bathtub. So he's trying to say, and let's get fucking real. Cockburn was clearly trying to convey the impression that Pete and the others are innocent victims of over zealous prosecutors and nothing more. That you could have a picture of a kid in a bathtub and if the prosecutor decides that you looked at it with less than your heart, then you might as well rape them, Like, really, fuck you, dude. Because did Cockburn bother to relay to the readers of his Diarrhea Stain of a blog that the Landslide website frequented by Pete Townsend and the other subscribers was offering images of the torture, rape, and sexual abuse of children as young as two. Did he bother to put that in the blog? This ain't bath time bubbles and rubber duckies, okay, And I stick by the age old saying okay, whoever smelt it dealt it, which means mister cockbag is definitely into this shit. He's got his spoon in the pot. That's why he so vigorously defends all of this shit. And let's be real, those are not the type of images that would easily be mistaken for innocent pictures of children taking a bath. Get fucking real. Also included among the seven two hundred and seventy two suspects in the United Kingdom, according to The Observer, were hundreds of child welfare professionals, including police officers, care workers and teachers, all of whom were identified as extremely high risk pedophiles. Yes you are that right, but you know what's crazy is particularly well represented on the list where law enforcement personnel and investigators said this quote. It is now believed as many as ninety police officers have so far been identified from an initial trawl of two hundred of the British names found in the US. Many of the other suspects work in other sensitive professions often linked to the criminal justice system, and on November fourth, two thousand and two, The Independent carried a brief report that noted that virtually all of the British suspects had yet to be investigated, despite the police having their details for over four months. All of the information on the suspects was sent in July two thousand and two to the fifty one police departments throughout Great Britain, but despite detailed intelligence, nearly all of the suspected pedophiles remained at large. No mention was made of why it took US authorities nearly three fucking years to get the information to their UK counterparts, and in January two thousand and three, The Sunday Herald announced that the police inquiry, which plans to arrest a further seven thousand men across the UK, is set to end in disaster, with many suspects walking free. That was January two thousand and three. Now, Detective Chief Inspector Bob McLaughlin, the former head of Scotland Yards Pedophile Unit told The Sunday Herald, quote the lack of urgency in making arrests will lead to suspects destroying evidence before they are arrested. End quote. Now that makes a lot of sense, because how can you get arrested, How can you get indicted, How can you get any of these things? How can you get prosecuted? How can you go to jail if you've had months and months and months or years rather to destroy evidence, what have they got on you? They're basically saying, Hey, we're gonna give you some time to clean this shit up before we start knocking on doors. Let me open this modello.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: This is a mango and chili chilada. I don't know, I'm scared chilatta. Oh my god, why is that so good? M Anyways, here's the kicker. Bob McLaughlan also told The Sunday Herald that the claims that were being made by police chiefs and the government that they were supposedly prioritizing pedophile crime was fucking nothing more than smoking mirrors. He said that the fucking detective Chief Inspector said that all the claims that were being made by the police and the fucking government of officials that they were prioritizing the pedophile crime was smoke and mirrors. He fucking said that, And the final line of the Sunday Herald article revealed that according to police, there were enough rich and famous operation or suspects to fill newspaper front pages for an entire year. So that is why nothing ever comes out of this shit, rich and famous enough of them to fill the front pages for a year. And according to the Register and the Sunday Times, which reportedly somehow they obtained but did not publish, all seven two hundred and seventy two names they reported, the list of suspects included quote at least twenty senior executives, services personnel from at least five military GPS, university academics and a civil servants. Also on the list were a famous newspaper columnist, along with a songwriter for a legendary pop band and a member of another chart topping nineteen eighties cult pop group, along with an official with the Church of England. That is a direct quote, so a songwriter for a legendary pop band and a member of another chart topping nineteen eighties cult pop group Dude if it's an Oingo boingo. I'm gonna be so pissed. I don't know who to even like anymore. I don't know if it's Hall of Oats. I don't know if it was Hall or Oates. I don't know, fucking shit. I don't know if it was Simon or if it was Garfunkel or fucking both of them. I'm getting so sick of this shit. Like, literally, this simplest things in life cannot be enjoyed because I'm just sitting there listening to shit or watching fucking movies like which one of these guys touches kids Like, It's hard to enjoy literally anything. That's all I think about. But anyways, it's unlikely that any of those suspects or the fucking high profile, fucking former cabinet minister mentioned by the Sunday Herald would ever be prosecuted or ever brought to light. Highly fucking unlikely. They could just come out and say stuff to freak us the fuck out and to tell us a little bit of truth, rub it in our faces that nothing's ever gonna happen, and they just move on. Because in August two thousand and three, Scotland on Sunday reported that the Scottish arm of the massive Internet child pornography Investigation Operation OR has ended without anybody being charged with sex abuse, and an unnamed Scottish police chief said that the outcome would not trouble us if we thought that all the men who were looking at child porn on their computer were just sad creeps who did not pose a risk to the children in their lives. But that is not the conclusion that was drawn from every RAID. That was a direct quote. I'd read it again, but it's rather lengthy. And even though the Scottish police chief said that nothing fucking nothing ever came of it. To the contrary, what investigators repeatedly encountered was evidence that suspects in Operation OR were engaged in the ongoing abuse of children, and in March two thousand and two, Night Writer carried a report that stated Post inspectors, the FBI and Canadian authorities have broken up an underground network of adults who traded pornographic videos of children, sometimes their own, being brutally beaten, and at the time that report was filed, ten perpetrators had already been convicted and more arrests were expected in the ongoing investigation of what the authorities had described as a unique case. It wasn't a unique case. There is no fucking unique case. They're all fucking the same. They're all sick, fucking freaks. But according to Raymond Smith, head of the Postal Service Child Exploitation Investigations, here's a quote from him, we've seen organized networks of sado masochistic beatings with adults before, but this is the first time we've seen it with children. My yes, I'm sure you have, and I'm sure you've been covering the shit up for years. There is no new for them. They've been doing this shit and getting away with it. So, in an attempt to downplay the appalling behavior uncovered by the investigation, a Postal inspector named Michael Galoppo described the ring as quote a bizarre group of people obsessed with spanking children for sexual gratification. Hold up, pause spanking. That is a super odd way to describe what were in fact brutally sadistic beatings involving whips, canes, hair brushes, and wooden paddles. That was later discovered. Actually, the abuse was so severe that at least one of the children depicted on the videotapes suffered permanent disfigurement from beatings that investigators said went on four years. And among those convicted in this case was a middle school teacher, a nurse, a former Boy Scout leader, and a former Sunday school teacher. I'm telling you, y'all can't trust a motherfucker. You can't even go to church. They're in there. You can't go to school, they're in there. That's why you gotta pray over your kids. Pray relentlessly over your kids. So just months later, in August two thousand and two, The Independent reported that US authorities had announced the discovery of yet another despicable child pornographyevering stretching to Britain and continental Europe, in which parents sexually abused their children and distributed photographs of them over the Internet. And a guy named Robert Bonner, who was the Customs Commissioner, said that he was particularly shocked to see the degree of collusion by the parents, and in a direct quote, he said, if this isn't unusual, God help us. I've rarely seen crimes as despicable and repugnant. I don't think unusual is really the right term, but I mean yeah, And of the sixteen suspects arrested in the US, one committed suicide shortly after being arrested. But as you've seen, these cases were not in any way unique or unusual, but yet dime a dozen now. In September two thousand and three, the International Herald Tribune carried a report from Berlin concerning an international police investigation that uncovered an immense child pornography ring involving twenty six thousand, five hundred suspects who swapped illegal images on the Internet in one hundred and sixty six countries ah and more than five hundred homes in Germany were searched and hundreds of computers were seized, along with tens of thousands of CDs, discs, videotapes whatever da da da da da In one seized image showed a baby of four months old being abused in this way, and a statement issued by the German Interior and Justice ministries warned that many of the suspects, a number of whom were reportedly teachers and police officials, are extremely dangerous pedophiles and are from all walks of life. About eight hundred of those suspects reside in the United States and a guy named Kurt Becker, who was the Justice minister for the German state of Saxony Anhalt, called for tougher laws to contend with the growing market for child pornography. He also directly challenged the notion that the possession of these images is just a victimillis crime. He actually said every case of child pornography is a document of the sexual abuse of a child. And he also noted that every look at these images kills a child's soul. So thank you for being honest as a government official. Thank you for actually being a stand up guy and saying some shit like that. But a January two thousand and three Sunday Herald article revealed that police investigators had discovered that here's a quote, images of Fred West abusing one of his children are among child pornography available for downloading from the internet, but it is unclear whether the child was West's murdered daughter Heather. Who the fuck is Fred? Well, let me show you something. Fred West was one of the UK's most notorious and most prolific serial killers. Shortly after being charged with twelve counts of murder, he died while in police custody, allegedly of his own hand. But did he get epstein. I think so, because, like dutrou West had constructed a torture chamber in his cellar where his victims were being filmed, being raped, tortured, murdered, and then their bodies mutilated and necrophiled. And the remains of nine of his victims minus some missing parts of them were discovered buried under his house and in his yard. And apparently the videos of this shit is just circulated all over, like Mark Dutreu in the pedophile ring, the necros pedo. And while we're on the subject of serial killers, get this shit. So the Irish Times carried the following report in July nineteen ninety eight. Here we go. Police suspect a series of grewsome gay hate killings in the Sydney region could be the work of a serial killer whose victims might be linked through a notorious pedophile ring. The latest mutilation murder was that of Australia's longest serving mayor, Frank Argyll, aged sixty eight, who was bludgeoned to death in his flat, and who had previously faced twenty nine child sex charges in the past few months. Two other men, one a convicted child sex offender, were attacked in their homes in similar circumstances and also suffered horrific injuries. Arkyl, the former Lloyd Mayor of Wollongong, fifty miles south of Sydney, was a key witness in a Royal commission into police corruption which uncovered a network of pedophiles, and they straight skirted his life away. I mean he was murdered real quick. I mean, as we'll get into as the Pedaphocracy episodes roll along, those serial killers sure come in handy sometimes. Now here's another quote that's super interesting quote. Bruno something or other last name, a Charleroi scrap metal merchant who knew Mark de trou claimed to know something about the car in which Julie and Melissa were kidnapped, but he was soon found dead, apparently of a heart attack. His wife, Fabin Jupar, refused to accept the verdict and arranged for his body to be exhumed. Samples sent to the US for analysis showed he'd been poisoned. Soon after, her teenage son found her dead at home in her bed, with her mattress small. Publicly, it was declared a suicide or possibly an accident, and there have been twenty such unexplained deaths or accidents that have been connected with Mark dutrou and that came from a report by the BBC may Tewod two thousand and two. Now I've been posting a lot of stuff on I want to just bring it kind of into modern times with some shit you might be familiar with. Because all of this stuff is like new to me. I had never heard about it before, but I kind of want to bring it into the realm of the last few years. I've been posting some shit about the little girl that was in Jurassic Park, saying that Steven Spielberg touched her up, raped honor, molested in honor. You know, we've heard all those stories. We've heard of Heather or Ararch, We've heard of Drew Barrymore, We've heard of you know, you name it. But one that I just found out recently has very much destroyed my little heart. And I carried like a baby when I found out about it. And I want to ask if you all when you were kids, or maybe your kids watched it. The movie All Dogs Go to Heaven one of my favorite movies as a kid. I used to watch it all the time. It's so I thought the ending was sad enough as it were, but come to find out, it gets even sadder. And I'm going to share my screen and I want to show you something.
Speaker 2: The final scene of All Dogs Go to Heaven was already heartbreaking just on the surface level, but when you dig deeper and you realize there was something much more tragic taking place. The scene had Charlie's saying goodbye to his friend Anne Marie after getting called up to Heaven. Now Charlie was being voiced by Burt Reynolds and Anne Marie was being voiced by Judith Barci. During the production of All Dogs Go to Heaven, Judith Barcy was tragically by her father. However, she already had all of her lines recorded for All Dogs Go to Heaven. But that wasn't the case.
Speaker 1: For Burt Reynolds.
Speaker 2: He still had one last scene to record, and it just so happened to be the final scene of the film. At the time, Burt Reynolds was the archetypal immags for old school male masculinity, but all that faded away when it came time to record his dialogue for the final scene of All Dogs Go to Heaven. Reynolds had asked for a closed studio, which meant it would just be him and the audio engineer present at the time. They would end up losing track of how many takes it took Burt Reynolds to get through the scene without breaking down. They even had to go back and redraw part of the scene because it was the best to take that Burt Reynolds did, but it still had him choking up at one point. The final scene of All Dogs Go to Heaven wasn't Charlie saying goodbye to Man Marie. It was Burt Reynolds saying goodbye to Judith Barci.
Speaker 1: Charlie, me, I come to say goodbye? Where are you going? That was a squeaker. I want to do something for me, all right.
Speaker 3: I wanted to take care of it.
Speaker 1: You know just what I'm called. You got a home, you don't have anybody. Don't worry, Charlie.
Speaker 2: I will well.
Speaker 1: Good bye the bye. Oh Charlie, I'll miss you. Yeah, I miss you too, sneaker. Now you're gonna say, Charlie, will I ever see you again? Sure?
Speaker 3: Sure you can?
Speaker 1: You know? Goodbye is then forever? Then goodbye? Charlie, I love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, h.
Speaker 1: M hmmm. Rip my fucking heart out and put it on a platter. Rip my fucking heart out and put it on a platter. I cra hide when I watched that. It was already sad enough. It was already sad enough that Charlie had to go to heaven. And then I get to looking and it's like I'm pulling up some notes that I took on this shit. Not shit, I mean, it's so fucking sad. So she Judith Barci was born in June sixth, nineteen seventy eight, San Fernando Valley, California, and she died on July twenty fifth, nineteen eighty eight, at ten years old in Los Angeles, California. She was murdered by her own father. Now here's the thing. Judith Barci was in like one of the Jaws movies, but she really did a lot of voiceover work. She provided voices for the Land Before Time, All Dogs Go to Heaven, and she was involved in a few different projects. Her parents were from Hungry but they came over to the United States and her mom immediately started trying to put her to work. But her dad was known to be like really really abusive and a violent person, and he did stuff that they don't really mention in detail to Judith that caused her to have nosebleeds and pluck her own eyelashes out, and pluck her own hair out, and pluck her cat's whiskers out, and she had to be taken to a child psychologist because she was losing her ever loving mind And what does that sound like? Okay? So on July twenty, nineteen eighty eight, the Los Angeles Times reported that three people were found dead and in a murder suicide, and that the bodies were believed to be Judith Barci, her mother Maria, and her father Joseph. And essentially he fucking blew their heads off, fucking lit the house on fire, and then when in the garage and blew his own head off, or just died a smothering, burning inhalationian death. But what's crazier than that? And if you can imagine what her dad was probably doing to her that whole time that caused her to have mental disorders like pulling her own hair out, starting to abuse animals, having nosebleeds, like I don't even think she was trying to abuse her cat as much as like when you start developing split personality disorder because you've been abused so much, you start developing like weird stuff like that. And God only knows what occurred in that house. So what's interesting to me is that just as recent as August twenty twenty, this article came out and it says a child star was murdered in this house thirty years ago, but the new owners still feel a dark presence and they referred to it as murder house. And the family that moved into the house was the Bernal family. And I think all of this stuff is linked. That's why you can walk in a place and since like something bad happened here, there's negative energy. I don't know what happened here, but something happened here because I can feel it. So whatever was going on in Judith Barci's home left such an imprint that thirty years later, they are still feeling a dark presence in that house. And so this new family moves into the house and they say that they are feeling a dark presence, and weird things kept happening, was moving on its own. The garage door would open and close on its own, random cold spots would appear throughout the house, and they actually lived like that with all that crazy shit going on for a couple of years before it got so crazy that they invited some spiritual people and some paranormal experts and a team of like renovation designers to come into their home and pretty much like purge everything. And after they did all that, it seemed as though the negative activity died down. But it just like what possibly could have happened to that little girl. It's like I said, we hear so many stories of Hollywood, like, actually, we could get into it one day. Natalie Wood was treated this way as a child. She was on Miracle on thirty eighth Street or whatever. I do want you watch that shitror Christmas Miracle on thirty ninth Street or whatever, Natalie Wood. I mean, there are a ton of little girls and little boys that have had this happen to them. So how I don't think that Judith Barci is any different. And that is the saddest shit that I have ever heard, not ever heard. But it's some really really hard It's a hard thing to think about, especially growing up watching that movie. I didn't even know that little girl ever died I thought that it was just a sad movie because the dog died at the end and had to go to heaven. And I dug somewhere into the research and just like with all Hollywood kids, with Judith Barci, to keep her voice sounding like that and to keep her petite in her small little posture. At the age of seven, her parents took her to UCLA for them to study on her, and they actually ended up giving her injections to spur her growth, and that led to a lot of other health complications, because when you sacrifice your kid in this way, you're putting them out there for literal experimentation, and you name it. It's not just the physical experimentation, it's the mental abuse, the physical abuse, the torture, the rape, the sacrilege. I mean, this is absolutely going on in absolutely appalling. You can't even enjoy anything anymore. I mean I try to. I get separating the art and all that, and I get like still being able to enjoy things, but I mean, if I'm just being honest with you, I don't trust anything anymore. And we're actually going to dive even further into the rabbit hole. In Part three of the Pedaphocracy, come into you next week, so you have better be there and don't be skipping around episodes. Okay, we do fucking shit in order on the Cosmic Peach podcast. I hope you respect that. Don't be skipping. If you didn't listen to part one, don't go and listen to part two, or if you didn't listen part two, don't jump ahead and listen to part three. Let's go ahead and do this in order, because it's gonna paint a huge picture at the end of the series, and it's just gonna blow your socks off, and I got a lot of school shit for you guys at the end of this. But before we wrap up, there is one very important, vital piece of information I need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible. I see people, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I must have he hope beat both any nigga. He a free throat man. Damn corlor Emple, the Lambs tell him breathe broke knilla nigga to the cross. He walking around like t though. What's up with these your bloney ass niggas trying to see Compton the Hindus streaking hate me, fucking marlingdy Mama, how many opts. You gal, he got how many? It's too many options. I'm Finn pass on this body. I'm John Stockton. Beat your ass and I have to buy able. With God watching, sometimes you gotta pop out and show niggas, sir, the far bucky man. I'm the one that up to score with him, walk him down the whole time. I know he got some hole in him. Hold on him extraor shit really, death flow on him, Say Drake, I hear you like I'm young. You better not have her go to sell black one to any bitch that talk to him and they in love. Just make sure you hot your little sister from him. They tell me, chubs the only one they get your hemmy downs and party at the party, playing with his nose now and Baker got a weird case? Why is he around? Cert the five lover Boys, CERTA five Pedophiles?
Speaker 2: Why? Why?
Speaker 1: Why? Why? What?
Speaker 3: That fuck him up? I'm gonna do much stuff. Why you chilling like a bitch? Ain't you tired? Trying to strike a cord? And it's probably a minor