Speaker 1: Welcome back as we monitor developments in the TLFX Games King of the Cast Tournament Here in the TLFX Games Events Center, I'm Shan Mooney. Were pleased to bring a collision of giants of this industry, both literal and figurative, as Andre the Giant Lapsed Andre, who advanced defeating Bob Coddle, the voice of mid Atlantic Wrestling for Generations, against vern Ganya, the voice and face of Minnesota Wrestling for Generations, who defeated the great former multi time and WA World Heavyweight Champion, lapsed Harley Race in the opening round. It's a collision of two of the more storied competitors our business is seen over the past four decades. And this coalition, as the entire King of the Cast Tournament, is brought to you by Garage Beer, small batch light beer, flavored beer. Definitely not an IPA. It's garage beer and the garage it's always open. So let's swing the door open now. To comments from the always struggling yet somehow victorious lapsed Andre.
Speaker 2: Ver done, I have come to the feed with my hands. I'll the story Bob Coado, I took him into my hands. I ate him like a fish and I cann tell you right now as I look between your eyes, vun Nee, I am the Doublenator. I have learned the moves in the last few weeks that I can use thanks to mister McMahon. I will be sorry off the top rope, I will be doing shooting, start splash, I will dominate. I show you right now exactly what I can do. I will have you down on your knees. I'll go. I jumped now. Ah ah ah, Furger broke one land.
Speaker 3: Oh dovery from the open. Hello, I brought by fucking.
Speaker 2: I brought by fucking lane.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh, you heard it from the man himself, and no mistakable terms.
Speaker 1: I broke my fucking leg lapsed Andre in a difficult way. It sounds like going into his encounter against the legendary multi time a WA heavyweight Champion of the World vern Gania. And if there's one participant in the TLFX Games who knows how to exploit a compromised limb and take the bat to the mat, it would be the Golden boy of Minnesota Wrestling. Let's take you now to Lake Minnetonka, undoubtedly by a plate of pork chops and lamb chops to run Gania.
Speaker 4: It's a great dinner. Yeah yeah, just say I'm going to put aside my my, my, my nice plate of chops, mint jelly, the whole thing, nice roasted potatoes, the whole, the whole damn thing. Let me tell you something. You know what, I beat Harley Race, easy guy. You know I have had it the whole the whole time. You know, been in this business for thirty years, thirty years, born in bred, Minnesotan. I can handle mister Harley Race. And I did no questions asked, Andre And I go way back, you know, I listen, you know, you know I have a pleasant experience.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I brought you up to ab a number of times. Work in battle royals, you know, and I go way back. Am I gonna take advantage of you? Absolutely? I know exactly where to look for things. I'm a detail oriented visual right. I can pinpoint all the sprinkles of salt and pepper on my steaks, every single one of them. I can tell you. I can count them all. Let you know how salted and peppered my steaks are, right. I am all about the details. I am all about getting things done, and I am not afraid to take ninety percent of Andre the giants life force if necessary in order to come out on top. Because I am the King of the Cast.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's just plain and simple. I've done it all, I've been everywhere. I know exactly how to get things done. I'm Verne Gagne. I'm a pleasant guy. I'm a decent guy. Friendly, but I'll get things done and I'll fuck you up. I'm the Giant. I'm gonna fuck you up.
Speaker 1: Strong words from the undoubtedly sweaterd Ernengana with some rather forceful predictions on his chances in the next round of the TLFX Games King of the Cast tournament against Andre, and in first round ballots are any indication in this encounter it ought to be a tight one, as both Andre and Vern defeated their first round opponents by similar margins, Andre defeating Bob Koddle by a sixty nine point eight percent to thirty point two percent differential, while Lapsed Vern defeated Lapsed Harley by as sixty eight point five to thirty one point five differential. So tight action in the TLFX Games between Andre and Vern and We'll see you next time right here in the TLFX Games Event Center as me Sean Money brings to the latest in promo battles and face offs as we progress