Speaker 1: So ship from the jump. I grew up on the East Coast, you know what I'm saying, from LA. But I grew up on the East Coast, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So we got the La swag with you in the East.
Speaker 1: Coast, because yeah, yeah, you get the East Coast hustle. That's what you get out there. You know what I'm saying. You know how to get to the bag and just you know what I'm saying, you just hungry out there. One on the West coast, we just cool and we high. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Out there, It's like I'm the same thing but different from this with Southern you know, but I have the East Coast wag because my family's from New York Bronx.
Speaker 3: It's like it's built into you. You don't like.
Speaker 2: I was a military brat, so it came to you know.
Speaker 3: That's where I was.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel my dad's.
Speaker 2: Yes, we travel one sometimes we don't want to. We ain't got no choice, but you know what, it only makes us strong as a individuals. I was lucky at the time that I was the last child, so I was stationed. I was born in Panama, but then we moved to Texas when I was I think three or so, so I only knew Texas, but my sisters moved around a lot more than I did. So it seems like did the military take you to East Coast?
Speaker 3: Was a virgin you know?
Speaker 1: It was West Virginia, you know what I'm saying. So West Virginia is like Virginia is here, but that's a whole nother state. West Virginia is like country, Like why.
Speaker 3: Do you like South country?
Speaker 2: You know country, when you talk about country is a little bit more slower, You're more laid back. There's a lot of things that it takes a little bit more time to catch up. But the way that you describe it is very like so much in that like character of what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is it bringing you back to where it started from to why to why? You're like trickling your steps about it?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. West Virginia is like I mean, for me, I always make music, you know what I'm saying. I was always like I always wanted to do more music.
Speaker 2: In your background or like did you have family or you just always like from young was like you know starting.
Speaker 1: I mean, it either make you or break, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you have that La backbone, but you have that softness, you know, this sweet and the encouraging of like having like growing up and still being able to be a kid without being pushed in certain situations until it was.
Speaker 3: Ready for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Because my mom is like thoroughbred La like her and my family is literally from Compton, the fasidy end of the life. So my mom, like, even though I was on the East Coast, everything I knew, the way I thought my mindset was like thousand percent. My mom just moved different, act like my dad, but exactly moved different, you know what I'm saying. And everybody around me has always been like that, you know what I'm saying. So the same way you was like, you were like, oh, this is gonna get me out. Like my mindset was just like all right, this shit gonna get me out until it got me out. And the first place I went was London experience most random shit ever.
Speaker 3: I love London. I worked in London.
Speaker 2: I did the Babe stations that were there for like probably over two years.
Speaker 3: So I was Elite TV.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was Studio sixty six, it came to things. But like I did that that in Australia for like over two years period of time, and it definitely taught me a lot about people. The dush and I minored in sociology as well in college and so for me, it was it was it was more than just doing those late night calls.
Speaker 3: And the shifts were not the greatest.
Speaker 2: It was from ten pm to five am in the morning, so you get the ones who are really naughty, really dirty, and you have an accent, so you have all kinds of things. But to enjoy London, you know, because you're on those things whatever, I still would wake up really like I wouldn't take a nap and then like enjoy some things. I was there when like the Royal Wedding was there, so you saw cool stuff. But London is definitely like a vibe, like it's it's a good vibe to experience.
Speaker 1: The day I went. The day I went was when they were having their uh it's actually they were having their child. So it's like they're saying that me going out there, I'm not even thinking, like there's a king, there's a Queen's castles like as big as gold Castle and like.
Speaker 3: There's it's like a parade. Like you're like, why is this going on?
Speaker 2: And they're like because it's like a significant thing to them, But for us, it's not the same thing. That's how I was with the wedding, like they closed down streets or whatever. And like obviously you see in the social media and like thinking like news and whatever what that means. But when you're in it, the ambiance, the energy, the like the vibe that you feel, You're like, I don't know why I love it here, but I love it. So for me, I enjoyed London in the best part, so I have nothing but great things to say about it.
Speaker 1: Same here, the atmosphere, the stories that people like. That's I think that's what really, like, really really made me want to travel more. Is just like once I went there and I realized how much more genuine people are outside I mean keeping the g outside the US people a thousand times more genuine and more.
Speaker 3: Real depending on where you are, but yeah.
Speaker 1: You know where you are, but we speak like London, Australia.
Speaker 2: But it's also about the humbleness of who you are as a character of person. Because I've been in places that are not so that don't talk so well of Americans and they're like stupid Americans this or whatever. Because even in London there's certain people that do as well, but it's they don't they want to, they don't they express themselves, but they're not necessarily directing it towards me, but they're saying as my kind of people, you know what I mean, what they're so the narrative of it's like big of whatever. So I can appreciate it because of what they're saying is I can understand it, and I try to try not to be that because it's like, you know, sometimes people come off the wrong way that you don't want it to perceive in those things, but they just think that we're very arrogant and a lot of people are, you know what I mean, because we were entitled and that's one of my biggest pet peeves in life. And why I related maybe so much was because entitlement is one of my biggest pet peeves. Like I don't know how much, like it just makes me so mad, but like it's just on every level, you know what I mean. But I could see why they would say those things, but you're like, wow, but that's not me I'm cool, you know, and then they talk to you for five seconds they're like, Okay, yeah you are, but Americans fuck y'all. But I have a Dutch government steal money from me and returned it to me at the same time because my stupid ex husband, Yeah fuck him. But yeah, So okay, so we were in Okay, let me think back because this isn't like let me rewind in my mind for a minute. So like, uh, I think we were going to Amsterdam to no, Paris to Amsterdam. So we were in Paris Amsterdam on the train. So we went to the Hot Door Awards, which is an awards show thing during like like it was the whole Paris show for the you know, sex industry awards whatever.
Speaker 3: So we did that experience that with our friends.
Speaker 2: Then we were going to go to our next destination, which was Amsterdam. So I had came from a work trip that I had money in my bag because I was dancing, so I had cash and we didn't.
Speaker 3: Convert it all, so it was in my cat anyway.
Speaker 2: So my cousbin had that backpack that had cameras, computers, all the important ship that you could fucking want to need in life was in that bag. He left it on a train, so when he realized he was like, I don't have it. We had to call the train people, but that's not as easy as is here in the US, so it was like it was steps on steps. Finally we had to take another train, meet the train where we were, got off and met them. But at the time that had all happened, they changed it into like the Dutch government changed it into the bank. This is how they get you. And they say, well, the currency or the exchange rate. You lost money doing it, but basically they stole your money. And basically what they tell you is be lucky, bitch that you have your stuff and just be grateful that you have even this amount of money.
Speaker 3: And just walk away. And I was like, what can you do?
Speaker 2: So I fucking took the little money, the money that I had, because it's better than nothing, and went about my business. But you just know that they really aren't for us, so you got to, like, you know, beg and still, you know, ride the way that you cordingly want to be.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you ain't never lied, never for us man something.
Speaker 2: So London was a good experience for you. I took over your whole Lord Nick story. But I felt like that to be out for private talk. You know, there's you know, it's having the guests that I have. I feel like it's sometimes entices stories of myself that they get to know me a little bit more too, So thank you for that. So I'm kind of a cool ass bitch. And you know, there's a lot of fun stories.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to hear them. Let's get it.
Speaker 2: This interview is about you, though, so I need to know more stories about you that, like, you know, entices the stories about myself to pop up and make it organically, like you know, a great private talk conversation.
Speaker 3: I got you right here, all right.
Speaker 1: So you know, well, no from the music.
Speaker 3: So what's the best advice you've ever gotten? Would you say?
Speaker 1: The best advice? I would say is the best quote? Your network is your network. And I say that what I want to say, this was like ten years ago, I feel like, and I drove from West Virginia to Madison, Wisconsin for this show. You know what I'm saying. I paid to get in this show, Like I'm about to go down here and when this shit.
Speaker 2: This is a music show for you to be a part of yeah. It was really the only time I've ever been there. I was at like Silk Dancing and Gentleman's Club Dancing.
Speaker 1: Isn't there going crazy?
Speaker 2: I mean they emitted raining there. Madison, Wisconsin. It's such a small stage too.
Speaker 1: It was literally whack. I went down there. It was like some scam shit the little hometown got one. But the dude get on this stage at the end of you start talking all this shit. I remember this fat dude. Don't know then, but then at the end of the city said your networks, your network. I don't know why this shit stuck with me, but that's literally the most important thing I've ever been told, for the simple reason that the people you kick it with and the people you know is depending on the quality of money you make and the quality of living you. You know what I'm saying. So it's like for me, that's all I do every single day. That's how that's how I got into like you know what I'm saying from music that's happened into the cannabis industry. You know what I'm saying, from the cannabis industry to to like marketing industry or social media, where every case it is it's just like for me, your networks is your network. So shit, if I know everybody in the world, I talk to people from different countries every single day. You know what I'm saying. Why, Like shit, they got currency too. For sure.
Speaker 3: You treat people you know, or people or people.
Speaker 2: We all put our every single day like one another, like nobody's better than anybody.
Speaker 3: If you treat me with respect, I'll treat you with respect.
Speaker 2: Now if you treat it disrespectfully, then things can go a whole on the situation. But in certain things too, It's like you know, you're mindful of your situations as well. You know, in my situation with the whole money thing, either was nothing gonna do fight a cop and country get we.
Speaker 3: Need more money and a problem that we ain't now.
Speaker 1: I almost ended it in that situation in London. My girl was like, Nah, you don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is like we think because we're so maybe not in I said earlier how the entitlement were or whatever, but when the US, when you travel other countries, we do realize you're entitlement. And that's I think what kind of made me move a little bit differently. The more I traveled was because it humbles you a little bit more, because your freedom isn't really as free as you believe it is, you know. And I think that unfortunately, because of you know, the US right now, we're kind of seeing that a little bit more or whatever. But people have been living like that for a really long time. And it doesn't make it right wrong or anything like that. It's just the facts, and you know what I mean. Sometimes it's like when I started traveling, it made me more. I feel a well rounded person because you know, yes, I'm in an industry that makes, you know, great money, and I'm fortunate because I have fans and i'm you know, I'm successful, But without them, I wouldn't be able to travel to those places. And when I saw those people and what they operate on and how they make their money, and then we're being tourists and those things, you kind of humblize yourself of like that's the lay of the land, of how they're really thriving and surviving, you know what I mean. And we take it for granted and take it as a vacation spot, and so you just think of things differently, you know, and you you move a little bit different, at least myself, you know.
Speaker 1: And that's that's real because you got to like where people don't understand it. Is like traveling is important because it takes experiences in order to actually like learn something new, in order to actually gain something new. So if you're not traveling, you're just sitting in the hood all your whole life. You're sitting in the same place your whole life, Like what is there a game? Feeling? There isn't really anything any game, But when you leave, you see people completely different. Like you going to the UK is like you're literally dropping in a whole new atmosphere where it's like you're damn Ne're an alien.
Speaker 2: So what did the UK do for you? You said you had a great experience there. Did it make you more want to be creative? Did it make you you know, do like a song that you get inspired you there that you released.
Speaker 1: Or it's like what shit the UK? I went out there, you know what I'm saying. I tapped in with Tim West with ten West with like the biggest DJ in the UK, you know what I'm saying, So mas even like the biggest hip hop I flew with the David the past twenty years so I tapped in with him. I had like originally, like the day I went out there, I had this interview with him, not the day I went out there, but the first one I went out there. No, this is on some random shiit. I messed some chick. I went out there to put the chick. But for some reason, my mind was like, instead of going out here to visit her, I'm like, I'm trying to get to the bag. You know what I'm saying. That's just how I think. Oh, I'm a Capricorn, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Can I think every time thinks that way? If you're smart, I mean, you're smart, you know, But other people want other people to get the bag for them.
Speaker 3: I can get it myself, and I can I can use yours too. But it's about an evolution of going.
Speaker 1: Further and going like, you know what I'm saying, that's the shit I like, because I don't know she was like that. But yeah, so anyway, did your interview interview? Did you know what I'm saying? It was like interview freestyle ship. You know what I'm saying. I did that. I came back here. Well I did it. But the fact that when I did it. I still lived in West Virginia, you know what I'm saying. So I did it two years in a row. You know what I'm saying. I came back, I tapped then with Snoop, I tapped him.
Speaker 2: It would you say that that kind of gave you like your they get married that.
Speaker 1: So like Tim Westwood is like the dude that when when they say you blow up in the US, not even it's like after you, way after you blow up, you know what I'm saying, you famous the ship. Then he's like, all right, bring your ass to London, come freestyle for you.
Speaker 3: Reversed it on him?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, reversus hell because it wasn't no blow up, no nothing. It was like I'm still a college student. I'm in fucking West Virginia at the time, you know what I'm saying. So it's like west well, they never had no one.
Speaker 2: From West Virginia. Like it's a dirty word. You're a stop.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen. Okay, I ain't said listen, I ain't going to say that. They're trying to get on me. You're talking down, you're talking down on it.
Speaker 2: No, you know what I'm saying, Like it's one of those things like you we all I think, I think from anybody, even someone who was born in La I mean, or whatever, and whatever you.
Speaker 1: Want to like go somewhere you want to go.
Speaker 2: You want to know what I mean, Like in West Virginia, I get it isn't the place where there's a lot of stars an the stars doing anything whatever. So it's a big accomplishment to get out of those things and become you know who you are. Of course obviously understand the thing, but I feel like sometimes the same thing is we can't forget what we started. Is because I think that maybe your hustle and your drive maybe came a little bit more. Is because being in an oversaturated place, you know what I mean, sometimes we get lazy or you're over there and you're like, you know what, there isn't whatever. But I'm going to be exactly so you.
Speaker 3: Have to make a move. You gotta do something different to West Virginia.
Speaker 2: I got you, yeah, you know I said v V.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, And you never forget where you came from. But it's just like once you get out of there and you realize how much more opportunity there is every single day.
Speaker 2: Sure, and LA is the hotspot to be you know what I'm saying. So, like you know those prime places where you have moist access to people who are like minded like yourself, to keep creating the content that you want to create.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, it's more harder, I'm sure to find a team.
Speaker 2: That's what it is to do the vibe of what your music or you know, the cannabis things are like that, like more things are more advanced over here.
Speaker 1: But it's fortunately, you know, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: But you know, I think that the world goes around at the times of whatever, and at those times, if they want to vote or go that way, you know it happened, they need.
Speaker 1: To just say past it. Like everyone on the East Coast get high. If everybody get high, everyone cool.
Speaker 3: So is cannabis your main focus right now? You're the cannabis.
Speaker 2: Condossewer yep, one hundred thousand. Okay, So tell me about that business, all right?
Speaker 1: So what we got into cannabis businesses desert desserts. You know what I'm saying. So Desert Deserts is company out based out in Arizona. What we do right now is thac edibles. We do CBD edibles simply because edibles are fucking fire.
Speaker 2: Is it something like you, It's like a pop up shopper. It something that you can like get into a store. You do like events or like what kind of things you have going on.
Speaker 1: So right now we do we do the pop up shops, we do the events. But right now we're white label some of our stuff so we can actually get it into the stores. We're doing we got Hella gummies or we're trying to turn it into I keep saying we It's really me, you know what I'm saying, I'm trying to turn it into. Basically, you know, you have like wrap snacks, so basically you take rap snacks, but these is wee snacks. That is bomb. You know what I'm saying. Every last one of them is bomb. But then you actually putting the time into the culture, like like every single art. Look, so you gotta say, you gotta. I'm gonna give you an edible boom. That's how we do it. It's exactly how I do it. I'm here with Alexis Texas. I'm gonna create.
Speaker 2: You private talk about Listen to the man, listen to them all.
Speaker 1: Here we go the numbers is crazy too. Let's hear what you're talking about. So say, like we do a bunch of like custom edibles. You know what I'm saying for these artists whatever. So say you got Lexis Texas small ship? Uhh? Cream pie in the porn game. Very common word, right.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's common word, but we all know what that means.
Speaker 1: We all know what the.
Speaker 2: Triple X world.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, okay, So then you take you know what a cream like a cream pie?
Speaker 2: Are you really asking Texas? I know what a cream pie is? You better check yourself. Pots.
Speaker 3: I know that you know that I'm a real one.
Speaker 2: And if it ain't right now, I want to tell you right now that you should know that I know what any sexual thing is.
Speaker 1: And a cream So that's perfect then. So that's why you take that.
Speaker 3: You put on it the passion.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I'm about to make herredible. But at the end of the day, so you take that, you take your face on it, maybe your ass. I don't know, one of your crazy poses face and your ass.
Speaker 2: I mean their best my best selling points are both. You know you can't have one without the other.
Speaker 1: Mother both of them shots and then the same you get a snack. You know what I'm saying. You got a cream pile, you got oatmeal cream pile, you got cuz.
Speaker 3: But it's really funny.
Speaker 2: It's like, that was my favorite snack as a kid.
Speaker 3: Was what was the oatmeal raison?
Speaker 2: Like the little debbie thing right the party? And I think I want to say to this story, but if not, we're retelling it anyways. So the story was I used to eat those scenes all the time. And then like they had this one boyfriend and I was like, I don't know why we started talking about it, but I was like, yeah, that's my favorite thing. He's like, yeah, I can tell I never ate that thing ever again. I was like, this bitch has motherfucker just told me that he can tell that I ate my little debies, so I never ate them again. But hey, maybe if it's an edible, I will maybe rethink the plan.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe by the end of his day, I will have something that works.
Speaker 2: I need a stake in a company. I need some royalty. I need to like, I need some regular bitch. It's just going to let you do it off my name, because I'm that bitch and I got a big booty an face. So don't you play with a real talk.
Speaker 1: About No, Listen, I like to get I told you I'm a Capricorn. I like to get money.
Speaker 2: Gemini, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I don't have any Capricorns in my life.
Speaker 2: When is your birthday?
Speaker 1: January seventh? It just means business money, business money, and if you ain't about it, get the fuck out the way.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think I have any Capricorn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying I don't be worried about it.
Speaker 2: That I feel like a lot of other signs are business oriented. Myself, I'm a Gemini and I'm a hustler. I've been a hustler since day one. I'm self made. Nobody's ever made me my best friend. I you know, I came up in a situation that people still talk shit to me this day, but I'm still true to myself and nobody can tell me any different that. I don't stray any other way but the truth.
Speaker 3: So, yes, you know what I'm mean saying.
Speaker 1: Geminis are definitely are some crazy thoughts sometimes, But y'all.
Speaker 2: Tell me something that everybody talks about and hypes up that you think is overrated.
Speaker 3: I have no fucking idea it could be like COVID.
Speaker 2: It could be like vaccines, It could be like social I mean like cancel culture.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, COVID is complete bullshit. It could be yeah, that's about COVID right fast. That's complete bullshit.
Speaker 3: Why do you think it's bullshit?
Speaker 2: Did you catch it? Did you have anybody around you catch it?
Speaker 1: So? Look, I didn't catch it. I know my brother and I got like sick before it actually happened, and my brother think he got it. You know what I'm saying. This is like West Virginia.
Speaker 3: Thought he got it. He didn't get like an actual test that said it.
Speaker 1: He to keep going. He was. This was before it even like popped. It was like December January, So like this is when right before they said they said it was already out but no one knew of it. But then they also said West Virginia was the state that did not have it. However, him got him He got literally fifteen days. He was like literally I feel like I was gonna die him. My mom got it.
Speaker 3: You still think that that's fake?
Speaker 1: No, so they I don't know, but you see, I don't know one hundred percent what this was. But after that, it's like I come out here. I moved to a Z for last year. A Z. There ain't no one wearing mask in Arizona.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they had a big outbreak.
Speaker 1: Man, they had a bunch of numbers. That's about it. Ain't nobody. I've never seen one sick person in Arizona with that shit.
Speaker 2: They just maybe don't have a lot of friends.
Speaker 1: I got everyone in Arizona's in the club. Listen. If you've seen Arizona during covert, all you gotta do is look on Twitter.
Speaker 2: I don't really frequent Arizona, maybe enough, but it's just really fucking hot there. But I went there, like I feel like I've been there twice in my life, and it was like a convention, like I feel like, I want to say Internet of some sort. But it was hot. It was really hot, and then it like hailed and then it hailed and then it was thunderstorm me and then it was sunny, and.
Speaker 3: Then I was like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: And then Lisa, I come back to California.
Speaker 2: I mean, La weather is you know, it's not like that, but it's all tricky, but it's way better.
Speaker 3: Than any place that I've lived. You know, I've been in Texas.
Speaker 2: You know, I love.
Speaker 3: Texas too, but you know, I definitely I recently.
Speaker 2: Thought about moving back there, and then I got like it was during the freezing in February and it's like kept me for like ten days, and I was like, I don't want to be held capped up here.
Speaker 3: It was one of those things.
Speaker 2: I was like, how when I've been in more snow in places in Canada and whatnot or whatever, and I'm stuck in a state that doesn't know how to deal with ice on a fucking road like I can't deal. Yeah, no, sorry, Texas, I love you, but I mean I maybe one day still I'll have maybe have a vacation home there somewhere on.
Speaker 1: A lake almost all less back roads and.
Speaker 2: Ships is what I grew up on. That's how I learned how to drink alcohol, like by driving. I mean, I don't drink and drive anymore, but at a young age, I definitely was a pro at. It isn't that what everybody? Isn't that what everybody says?
Speaker 1: I feel like, God, damn you right, I definitely never got a d U.
Speaker 2: I not gonna what. I don't know that this is all fake? I mean, god, no.
Speaker 1: No, about either I got some it might be.
Speaker 3: I got you know, my spirit GUIDs are following me. We're gonna be good.
Speaker 2: But I'm honestly too, It's like when you're younger, you're like you don't think about things as much as you do and you don't have as much to lose at those times. Now, like I definitely made poor choices in my twenties. I've been saved by a lot of things, very grateful, but now it's like I would rather uber.
Speaker 3: I live in a place where those luxuries are here, so why not?
Speaker 2: And that's just parking in LA sucks too, Like I would rather just get out of the car and be like, see you later. And it's like a whole new person.
Speaker 1: It's you know, have so many tickets in LA. It was retarded, I.
Speaker 2: See, That's what I'm saying, Like even to you even find something and then you think you're good and then you come out twenty minutes later or whatever, and then you're not.
Speaker 3: Oh, and it's just shitty.
Speaker 2: So like I mean not to my errands and they like that, but like even something like this, I would have Uber.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to like get in somebody's oh yeah, Ubert.
Speaker 2: What's the craziest interaction you've ever had with a fan or celebrity.
Speaker 1: The craziest interaction I ever had with a fan.
Speaker 2: Let's get both.
Speaker 3: Let's do both. Let's do the craziest interaction with a fan first.
Speaker 1: I don't even know the crazy interaction with a fan.
Speaker 3: Like you didn't have like something crazy happened to you that.
Speaker 2: You're like, whoa like or like you maybe felt humble by it, or it was totally off top that you're like, wow, I wasn't expecting that or like anything crazy.
Speaker 1: I feel like it would be some shit that I thought was negative and it was positive. No, it was just like weird as shit. I don't know, it was just mad weird. I was going I had an event one night, uh, and it was it was just like back in West Virginia, you know what I'm saying, And I'm literally just it's not about to walk in. I see this dude that I felt like. I don't know if dude was on drugs or what it was. Probably was he probably was, you know what I'm saying, But I thought I know him, you know what I'm saying, regular dude. But the way he came up to me. Was like he Loki came up to me and praised me like a god and like it was just weird as ship because it's like saying, I'm going to the event pack line and he went into me and when I try to stop him, like bro, chill out, chick out, chill out, dude, I end up like Loki, not breaking into tears, but like Loki end up breaking into tears. You know what I'm saying, got pissed off?
Speaker 2: Was he saying anything when these tears were happening, or was he like was he having a mental breakdown or was he genuinely in the moment of being like he went he changed my life, homie, Like I heard whatever you said.
Speaker 1: And it went from that to like him being low key, like pissed off mad type shit. Because I'm still like bro with the like I'm loky, what is going wrong with you?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Oh, you weren't receiving his feelings?
Speaker 1: No, because at first I was just like Bro, just chill out, you know what I'm saying. Because one thing I don't like when I go out when people try to talk business to me or try to talk about this extra shit. You know what I'm saying. From out, I just like to chill. You know what I mean. If you see me, talk to me like regular person, you feel me. I like to chill, but some people like to approach you on that extra shit. But the way he did it for me was just like yo, chill out, chill out shop. And then it turned into like literally, like I said, I don't know if he was on drugs or what the ship was everyone looking at me. I'm looking back at this guy. To me, it was just like did you not Hell no, hell no. Look he might have, but like not from you. Man. Listen, I don't condone drugs. I smoke weed. That's what we don't make me do. No weird shit, all right, drug I'll caohol make you do weird ship. I don't think he was on.
Speaker 3: Alcohol though, Okay, so it was a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I think that. I don't know he was in West Virginia. It could have been anything.
Speaker 2: What kind of drugs are only doing in West virgin Oh my god, yeah, everything like but I mean, like okay, like every pill, oh pill. I was gonna say, like the heroine are they lean like? Are they falling?
Speaker 1: Like unfortunately. You know what I'm saying. Do you know what I'm saying. West Virginia has everything. You know what I'm saying, heroin, the peels, the fucking fed Noel, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, everything.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because even like here, like it's one of those things that you've seen. I've been over I've been down in here for like over eight years, and like as it's you know, the progression of the years, you could see kind of like the people who like with now it's all young people who are doing I don't even know what kind of drugs. They've got needles in their arms, they're doing kind of like whatever. The it's just it's just you just don't know. But it's way more younger people. And I think it's because also the pandemic has happened where a lot of people are homeless because they couldn't afford they didn't they lost their jobs, they couldn't have you places to stay, so they are on the street and whatever, and that's why there's the encampments everywhere. And I feel like it's it's, uh, it's crazy. Even Venice, Venice Beach is like completely taken over by it's.
Speaker 1: Cool to like I mean, I'm not gonna say it's cool, but like that's what it seems like, like it's cool to experiment with drugs nowadays. Like I didn't grow up on that ship, you know what I'm saying. I grew up like that shit bad, That shit bad, That shit to kill you. That's how my mom described drugs, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like, I smoke weed. But growing up in West Virginia, I really see, you know what I'm saying, Like I don't got hello friends that have passed over this, this and this, because like that's literally that's the lifestyle there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I think a lot of times too, it's one of those things in that point when it's like pharmaceutical drugs, it's like people get prescribed beings so easy these days where it's like so it's.
Speaker 3: So highly addictive.
Speaker 2: You know, family members that have you know, had a knee surgery, this whatever, and then you know, before they know what, they're hooked on oxy and then it's the whole thing. It ruins their life, like it becomes a whole you know, a whole thing. So it's you know, it's very common. Unfortunately, you know, doctors be doing it.
Speaker 3: For sure because they want money and the money game.
Speaker 1: Crazy business man.
Speaker 3: If people came with a warning label, what would yours say?
Speaker 1: Don't try me, don't try him.
Speaker 2: You heard private talk. Don't try him, just really.
Speaker 1: Simple, don't try me. I'm crazy. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: What is your go to strategy for success and achieving your goals?
Speaker 1: My go to strategies for success strategy. My goes to strategy is for real, just strategy, strategy and execution. You know what I'm saying. It sticks to the script.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure you had to have some kind of game plan, you know, Yoki said, you you know, you came from out you know, La, but you were raised in West Virginia. You knew, you know, there wasn't those type of wrapping and people coming out of the things that you wanted to do. So what kind of like things did you have to put in place in your life that you had to do really to make you execute your goals?
Speaker 1: I mean realistically, for me, it was just like, I mean, shit, all I've really ever had stopped keeping me back from anything literally my family. You know what I'm saying school and stuff, school and things like that, So I pretty much sacrificed all of that. You I mean not to say I sacrificed my family, not like that. What I sacrificed being with my family, watching my spend exact time exactly. So I literally I was gone twenty four to seven, you know what I'm saying, Like my mom tell you, I was always gone. The moment I was out of school. It was like a month later. I'm like getting a fuck out of West Virginia. I'm saying, I'm off from LA. So like I feel like, more than anything, the missing that time right there, that shit was like that shit affect me, you know what I'm saying. Let's se, my niece and my nephews are now like, oh this shit. My nephew's like got these basketball highlights and and everything. I'm like, God, damn, I missing out a lot of time. But like I had to sacrifice a whole lot to get to where I needed to be, you know what I'm saying, To get to you a point where, like my sister just moved to as you know what I'm saying, My sister wouldn't being a easy if it wasn't for me, you know what I'm saying, even though I'm talking about moving out. I got my sister, I got my brother there, you know what I'm saying, like my niece and nephew there. So it's like being able to sacrifice there at the time. Then then you know what I'm saying, made a lot of things everything better now, you know what I'm saying. So for me, it worked out. But it's just like you know what I'm saying, that's that's that's how life go. You already know it's a hustle for sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like you know, any you know, thing that you do to be successful, ei, there are sacrifices to be made, you know, and it's unfortunate sometimes. But then that's also when you realize when you grow and those things is making better choices, do not sacrifice as much because you put certain things into other things when the time is right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And that's but it all takes time.
Speaker 1: That's the balance. That's what I'm trying to get right now, to balance right there.
Speaker 3: Would you say that you have a social media weakness?
Speaker 2: Is there one social media thing you do more than the other, If it's for work. If it's because you're trolling on memes? Is there anything?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll be looking at way too many female That.
Speaker 2: Shit just a weakness for you. Do you have many, many, many, many subscriptions of OnlyFans?
Speaker 1: No, I don't listen.
Speaker 2: You subscribe to porn hub?
Speaker 1: No, none of it.
Speaker 3: You have girls sending you nasty okay?
Speaker 1: Sometimes that shit? Have you know? Snapchats still be popping? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There's a fan center, it's a paid one. People do naughty things.
Speaker 1: Essential I might get on fans and check that ship out.
Speaker 2: People like the snapchat thing. It goes away. You know.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, No, people don't like to be caught up.
Speaker 1: I don't like them. That shit disappear. I need that ship to stay. That you make me mad. I'm like, can you send me another picture?
Speaker 2: Jacket? Look jacket? You try a lighter jack my BND bollered one. This is a hot commodity private talk. You try to ben ball the chain and steal it from.
Speaker 1: Me, and I need to like this again to what was the question you even asked me? Just now? I don't even remember what you asked me. You know what I need to get high.
Speaker 2: I thought you already said.
Speaker 3: I so your social media weakness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really just the females.
Speaker 2: Man, But I feel like you're only fans. You said you didn't have only fans subscriptions. You say you don't have poor subscriptions.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You know I do. We have on the only fans the lead ship.
Speaker 2: I'm a girl fan Centro because you know you could delete it because you don't want to get caught up.
Speaker 3: Does that mean I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Get caught up with it? Though? No?
Speaker 2: Actually I don't have long get kind ofp with not an entanglement of any sort that if they hurt this, you know, private talk podcast, that they'd be like he did not claim me, and I am upset. He already doesn't post me on his Instagram, but now he didn't even tell me and claiming me when a Lectus Texas just asked him a question.
Speaker 1: Yo, I told you I was a real one. You know what I'm saying. I don't think anybody has to get about it's Alexis like.
Speaker 3: No man, so no, no lady's out there.
Speaker 1: Nobody have a roster of course, is.
Speaker 3: It like three or five?
Speaker 2: Is it like a basketball or three rotation, because you know, that's really hard to keep up with after a time, you know, I mean, we're busy people, you know what I'm saying. So it's like you can only do too much when you're being a creative mine and you got.
Speaker 1: To be creative, especially like with people. I guess everybody both sides, but female one one hundred percent of your attention. I had a couple of crazy girls like that in as it say, Yo, you're a fucking nut.
Speaker 2: But why are they crazy?
Speaker 3: Because they want your attention all.
Speaker 1: The time, because they're crazy when they don't understand that I cannot spend every moment of the day with you when I'm.
Speaker 3: Trying to Are you dickted these people?
Speaker 1: Listen? Hold on, hold up?
Speaker 2: Are they addicted to you?
Speaker 1: And your definitely do something to them. But but I could see if you was digging them down every night boom bow. But if you didn't diging them down like it's a once in a once in a blue moon thing. Why is you a love? Not? Why is you a love? But why are you going crazy? I mean I got some listen, some of these girls is crazy. I'm likes the dick that good? It might be okay, maybe I should get only fan.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of variations. Again, let's be honest, because I've never seen your dick. I don't know your dick game. I don't know nothing about you it. I never know nobody that fucked you. I don't know no stories, I don't know nothing. But what happened was when girls.
Speaker 3: Either there's a lot of variables in the game, so they.
Speaker 2: Either like you and either what you could do for them, and the dick is either mediocre and you probably laid it down or whatever, but they still want to repeat a find because they like the whole thing. Right. That's someone that's probably like the solid version. You know, that's a sologs you can can start with, right, But that's usually a rare commodity these days because most people are full of shit.
Speaker 3: They just want something from us, I feel.
Speaker 2: So then there's ones that just want to be fucked, and some don't get fucked really good or very often. As much as that may sound crazy and esthodia, they will be So when you actually finally laid down pipe dick whatever, then they're like, oh my god, because they probably don't get it that often that they're like if it's that once in a while, so if you laid you know whatever, or.
Speaker 1: They just I don't know, definitely, but it's true.
Speaker 2: But a lot of people, I feel like, not people women we were. Women are way more emotional about sex and feel in the feeling point, even as much as it can be a fuck buddy or whatever, so like there's other things on top of it. As much as they'd be like, yeah, just fuck me, call me not they want more things to it. Most times, nine times out of ten, there are the ones that are real sometimes that they just really want to be fucked.
Speaker 3: That's why I did porn.
Speaker 2: That was I was like, I'm tired of being the one that just want to be fucked and you're calling me something that I'm not. I don't even fuck about you, but I'm gonna do porn. I want a lot of money. You stay here, you know what I'm saying. But again, nobody forced me to do it was because I was I was a highly sexual person, but I also saw what the game was. People view sex very differently, you know what I mean. So it's like some it's very it's either emotional or physical.
Speaker 3: You know, it's very rare to get both.
Speaker 1: I feel that on it.
Speaker 3: You just explain there, You're welcome. I just saved you the years of therapy.
Speaker 1: And the next time when he's instead of calling crazy, next time, I'm like, I understand.
Speaker 3: You know what, maybe if you if you want to be crazy, if.
Speaker 2: You want to be you for a little bit, I'm gonna let you be you, but I may not call you back. But see, this is where men fail. You like the crazy, So you called back because you know what, if she really liked me, she'd be gonna be crazy all about it. Anyways, if she didn't, she wouldn't be calling and text me. So y'all feed into that bullshit too, so you enable the crazy. So the crazy just crazy air because she's like, OK, but he loves me. He bought me this, he gave me good dick again after I cut.
Speaker 1: Niggas be bored, man, Niggas be bored. And when niggas get bored, they just get like that and they.
Speaker 3: Just want to You can go through the rolodex of pussy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I just listen. I didn't say me. I'm just saying niggas in general.
Speaker 2: But usually know that it usually means that there's a mixture of your truth, your friend's truth, and a halfway truth and the whole motherfucker thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like that's everybody else. You get bored, so now.
Speaker 3: You're throwing everybody in the mix because you don't want to be the one singled out in the situation. I see, pots, I.
Speaker 1: See you're trying to do.
Speaker 2: You can't you can't out you know, can't out podcast me, you know the podcast queen. I got this in the saying.
Speaker 1: Is everybody like to get some little you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Of course, but it's identifying what that little something means to somebody. To you, it may be, hey, I just want to come. I want to come in your mouth, I want to come in your pussy back, whatever the your situation. The girls were like, if I make him come, he's gonna fall in love with me. He may not think that I'm the one, but I'm gonna be the one whatever. And people really think that, Oh, one day, if I just hold it down and I just deal with all his bullshit, I'm gonna be that one he picks.
Speaker 3: Noa bitch, if you don't pick me now and wherever.
Speaker 1: I'm not to me, that's definitely, but.
Speaker 2: I mean real talk though, But I mean even for you as a man, like, let's be honest, you're single, so you should be able to talk freely where.
Speaker 3: It comes to one.
Speaker 2: It's like it's not maybe because that's like you're like cold blooded like that.
Speaker 3: But that's the truth.
Speaker 2: If you really wanted to put the time into a female to make her your cleanness or whatever, you would do it off top. You wouldn't give it two three years on whatever, like you would know what you saw in the beginning.
Speaker 3: But people sometimes kind.
Speaker 2: Of put things a little bit, you know, more working and things, and then you just prolong it because it's easy.
Speaker 1: So you just like, I know from the jump.
Speaker 2: You heard him.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm just saying in.
Speaker 1: The UK and ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: UK fans, Yeah, that's what I told you.
Speaker 1: A lot of you, she said, I got you. You got fans everywhere the talk.
Speaker 2: I hope you're liking to this episode, this podcast because you know, it's always a good time with Miss Texas. But I've enjoyed getting to know you a little bit more. But we're gonna get to know you a little bit more with the Truth with Texas.
Speaker 1: Truth with Texas?
Speaker 3: Are you ready? You need a break?
Speaker 2: Do you want to like? Regroup? You want to like what you talking about?
Speaker 1: Take a shot.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take a.
Speaker 2: Shot with you. We can take a little we can take a break.
Speaker 3: We can take a break, reset, and we'll do Truth with Texas.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Private talk? I hope that you were liking this episode.
Speaker 2: Make sure that you comment below and subscribe to this channel, and we're gonna take a little break and we'll be back for a Truth with Texas Texas. So how this game is going to be is called Truth with Texas. There's four aces. Each ace is a different suit, so each suit is a different type of question. We have spicy, romantic, kinky, and naughty questions. So you're gonna pick pick each card.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna ask you a couple of questions.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Ready? All right?
Speaker 3: First card? Mm hmmm, Ace of.
Speaker 2: What we got? What we got? You didna tell me spade? You're startying with our favorite one, which is the naughty question? Are you a naughty person? All right? Spitter? Swallow, swallow, loud or quiet during your orgasm?
Speaker 1: Low? I want to hear that shit.
Speaker 3: Favorite place to have sex.
Speaker 1: Fucking balcony.
Speaker 2: Balcony.
Speaker 3: So you're like an exhibitionist. You like to fuck up side like an audience, somebody to clap for you, Like, no, you got to see that ship.
Speaker 2: You want people to be like hey.
Speaker 1: It's the fact that they can someone can see you and know you turns you on. Hell yeah. Also like being on the balcony and being able to see the views and ship like you're hitting it from the back. She's just looking over the views to these bouncing as bouncing the views. It's like that ship. You know, that ship, fire man, you know you like it. You like it. If you don't want to be a freak. If you want to stay in the house, you gotta with nothing bad.
Speaker 2: One night stand? Is that something that you usually like to do? Or you are you repeating that roster that you go I.
Speaker 1: Mean, no, I wouldn't really say one night stand. I feel like a lot of a lot of female that that probably would have been like a one night stand, I end up turning them into like wifey. No, like no, like a worker or some ship like worker you go.
Speaker 2: From, I would I ain't gonna noause Hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cause here people game. You fuck these female and then like you said earlier, they it'd be like this, they want to faster fast, and it's like, all right, I fuck with you, havy.
Speaker 3: Want to work with you. That's still like entramps to you, but still like, you know.
Speaker 1: I want to fuck with somebody that want to get some money with me, but don't like nowadays, a lot of female are just like so relaxed on kick back like this nigga do everything. You know what I'm saying. The last chick I was wish and lame ass ship. You know what I'm saying. I said, lame man a little bit at that, okay, but on some real ship, like a lot of you want to kick back like the nigga do all this and shit be like we're the ones that you know what I'm saying, Like you just said you you do you independent, You do all this yourself, You get your own money, you know what I'm saying. Like that's the ship I like. So it's like if you come up from me and you don't have this or you can't even really do nothing for me, it's like, all right, then that ship was nothing but pussy, so we might as well make some money.
Speaker 3: But can I ask you a real question though?
Speaker 2: So you saying that you obviously in some you know level, have a category of type of women that you want, But are you choosing those type of women to put yourself in that situation? Because if somebody already doesn't have something going for them or it is ambitious enough to like to do that, and you're already fucking them on the outside level, what makes it to be the point whether you think that you're gonna put them on or not, or that they should have it themselves?
Speaker 1: Because some fortunately, even the ones that have it.
Speaker 2: Lunatics, you've tried both sides of it, and you haven't liked either one.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Obviously, again, while you're single, whatever, I don't think that it's something that's you know, there's there has to be a happy medium for yourself and where you're going in your career as well. That's someone that is going to elevate you and also not make you feel like it's in a trapped situation. A and something that's something that you could be vulnerable in is because that's when you can give your best self. If it's something that's just situational. It's always going to be situational. Like everyone can get their dick, suck the pussy, suck whatever the they want to do in orgasm, and that's cool. But it's what you take away from it from those vulnerable moments as with a partner, is if you're not ready for any of that, then that's also why people.
Speaker 1: Are are a lot like.
Speaker 3: But you also just call her a lame ass bitch.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, that's that's different. You know what I'm saying that, Yeah, that's different.
Speaker 3: Because to me, you're calling someone.
Speaker 2: Lame, that means that you chose to get in that situation because she was already that female before that you already chose to get.
Speaker 3: You wanted to ignore the red flag.
Speaker 2: Was good, so you kept going and you kept doing it. And so she was a writer and she's still still.
Speaker 1: Besides me when I was done with her. But when I met her, she was laying the ship. You know what I'm saying. But you know what I'm saying. She got loveled up, but she's still laying You feel.
Speaker 2: Me, I feel you. But I'm just saying is but why I asked those situations with the man is like because I'm a female obviously, So for me, it's like certain situations that you say you don't want to be in, you already put yourself in that kind of knowingly, but you may not whatever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's like, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: God damn it, she's right, man, you know what, I'm gonna just be a porn star.
Speaker 3: Fuck it is that something that you aspire to be?
Speaker 2: Are you joking because you're talking to as text Us about that or is it?
Speaker 3: Like, you know, man, have you a mador own home videos prior.
Speaker 1: To I feel like that. I feel like we all did that ship. I feel like that was like I.
Speaker 3: Never made a home video before.
Speaker 2: I made it. Yeah, man, called we was going crazy crazy so you you like have OnlyFans content for people.
Speaker 1: We was doing that ship before only fans was a thing. I remember one time that Yeah, before it's a thing, you know what I'm saying. But at that time, it's like no one was thinking like, well, we're gonna put our shit on the internet to be famous. Niggas was thinking like, man, we're not about to fucking put this shit on the internet. I remember my customer they got one time you put some shit on the air innet Brian's school questioned me about some little man.
Speaker 2: What were you doing?
Speaker 1: Man? We okay, we started in the car, start sucking chicks, going the room with fucking chicks. This nigga recorded that this is the weirdest I ever seen in my life. That had no iPhone. This nigga recorded the whole ship. I'm fucking his ship. He fucking ship. He got the whole laptop. He got his whole little recording. He's recording the whole ship on his laptop. I'm fading lapp from the like this.
Speaker 2: Fucking too.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Little CJ, craziest nigga I ever met.
Speaker 2: My fucking little CJ with the big laptop.
Speaker 1: Little CJ with the big laptop.
Speaker 2: I mean that's dedication.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't know how you did that ship. I never wanted to thought to do that shot him like, oh yeah, I'll have just pressed recorder, set that bitch over there, and we just got that one step last shot. That nigga got that real ship, that porno shot.
Speaker 3: He was like, yeah, the porno shot.
Speaker 1: I like it only fans before, only fans.
Speaker 2: LITTLEJ. Next card.
Speaker 1: Ace of Club the Ace.
Speaker 2: Of Clubs, is a kinky question. M Mmm kinky. I feel like you're a pretty kinky person. Have you ever been caught masturbating?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: No, So you're like a sneaky, sly master get the job done, like you're a sniper when it comes to masturbating.
Speaker 1: I mean I am masturbating and probably I ain't walking around.
Speaker 2: Well no I said that, but like people can walk in your room even when you were younger growing up, like your girlfriend never watching and be like, why were you fucking me?
Speaker 3: Why are you watching Alexis Texas Corno?
Speaker 2: That happens?
Speaker 1: No, that never happened to me doing it?
Speaker 2: Have you ever watched a stop playing?
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 2: Why do I got to play you? As an honest conversation, you know, just meeting people, You ever met.
Speaker 1: A black guy that's never watched Alexis Sex?
Speaker 2: I mean they lied to me and tell me no, Like I always believe everybody what they say though, because people are like even like people that I like, mett whatever, I'm like, they say they don't really watch porn to where they would know certain person's name, but they watch porn, you know what I mean. So it's like my thing is I gotta respect that because sometimes it's not like they're searching alects of sex offer times they may see me, but they don't know my particulars.
Speaker 1: Every nigga on planet Earth knows isext bank period. If you say you don't, you are a captin.
Speaker 2: You heard it here at private talk.
Speaker 3: Okay, I appreciate that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't ever speak that humbly of myself because I did the porn. I did the scene, and I appreciate the fans one percent, but I didn't do it for that applause. I was having a great time doing it and I enjoyed my I learned a lot about myself and my sexuality and like things that like I don't think I would have learned if I wouldn't have been in the adult business.
Speaker 3: And it gave me the freedom.
Speaker 2: To have my like like femininity to the world and you know, and I learned a lot of great things. So like, I don't take anything back, and I'm very fortunate from my fans that I have. But for me, I also too it's like, oh, you don't know me, you know what I mean, Like because you know you don't, and I don't try.
Speaker 3: To be like, hey, everybody knows me.
Speaker 2: Some people do, but I'm also too, haven't done seen in like due to almost four years. So it's like, you know, I'm not currently active either, So it's one of those things as well.
Speaker 1: So you still you got that, Like you know what I'm saying, You didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't put in my time.
Speaker 1: Like Ron the porn game. You know what I'm saying, You didn't.
Speaker 2: You know, you know we graduated at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Let's go, Hey, okay, most uncomfortable place you've ever had sex.
Speaker 1: The room floor.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been a part of the Mile High club? That means you have sex and an airplane?
Speaker 1: No, but that's how you do that. Where you do that shit at in the seat, in the bathroom? What you do that ship at?
Speaker 2: I mean, my my situation was in a seat, but some people do in the bathroom. It just depends on what airline, what time. Nowadays, a lot of things, there's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Like I never, no, I never, I need to get onto my club a shop.
Speaker 3: It's a tricky thing, you know what I'm saying. Like sometimes you can get away with like a.
Speaker 2: Girl putting like a like a blanket over your lap and doing a handy.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, you could definitely get off with that ship.
Speaker 2: For different folks who wants to.
Speaker 1: I'm buying a flight tonight. Let's get you ever talk.
Speaker 2: You heard him? You know what I mean. This isn't real time comments or if you go into his d MS you do any of those things.
Speaker 3: He will feel slide in the deal. He's single.
Speaker 1: I'm a slide right back.
Speaker 2: He slide to the left, slide of the right, and he slide everywhere. Who knows where he's going tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just so you wrapped in up. Oh we gotta go through.
Speaker 2: The studio is on fire? She got what type of porn turns you on?
Speaker 3: Ponts?
Speaker 1: What type of porn? Term on?
Speaker 3: Are you going to measure porn?
Speaker 2: Are you like orgies? Are you into like just blow jobs? Lesbians? What are the other things there's like fetish? Do you have any fetish?
Speaker 1: I just like fat asses. I like women. Okay, hell yeah, so you got that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying that you on right now? Because I haven't been.
Speaker 2: On for I don't even know a rose listen'd Rose Monroe.
Speaker 3: I need to look her up, like let's see the pick. I'm sure you have it in the current.
Speaker 2: You know, wait, hold on, but let's rewind, hold rewind show Rose Monroe. I don't think you fucking know that search motherfuck, she's in your searches.
Speaker 1: Friends.
Speaker 2: Pots can yell at you if I want to, But I don't like for me again, like I said, like, I don't have any any knocks anything like whatever, Like I've just I haven't done seen so like I'm into the podcast world. This is season two or you know, we're finishing season two, and I haven't shot porn in like three four years, So I don't know anybody current.
Speaker 3: I appreciate everything.
Speaker 1: It's it's a latina. You know what I'm saying. You acting like I mean, yeah, go ahead, Yeah she did.
Speaker 3: Oh you're on ex video. This is how you really need to know somebody?
Speaker 2: Who do you.
Speaker 3: Google next videos?
Speaker 2: Okay? He has no taking free porn punts? Do you hear that? Yeah, she's a big issue.
Speaker 1: She looks latina, I like a little How do I feel like.
Speaker 2: She has been somebody else since she changed her name? She might have I'm telling you, I don't know, I don't know, but no, she's bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, you like Latina a little for listening, like.
Speaker 2: Puerto Rican in you like, what's what the delyon thing? Is it actually your name? Like you know it has like you know, Puerto Rican meaning really behind.
Speaker 1: It of like you know, yeah, I've never been to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: And Puerto Rican is why I'm Pertrican German Norwegian? Yes, so so I'm a nice little Mexican.
Speaker 1: It's the Spanish conquista door, you know what I'm saying. So my mom don't look like me, you know what I'm saying. My dad black looked just like mom got all the other ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So what is like Spanish?
Speaker 1: Indian and there? You know what I'm saying. Okay, like literally right? So uh that's where the da leon come from. My brother's name, DJ, my mom just everything is it's French and something little Spanish.
Speaker 2: Little I'm saying there has to be some meaning to it.
Speaker 1: In some sorts it means the line you iron the lion. Hell yeah, I got it tatted.
Speaker 3: On my chest. This one what you want?
Speaker 1: Let me see this goutta be something nasty?
Speaker 2: Flipp it?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Diamond got a spicy question okay, all right, what is the last let's see.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want that one.
Speaker 2: Have you ever used food during intimacy? Has everyone anyone ever given you the grapefood experience and put a grapefoot on your dick?
Speaker 1: No? I think I had. I had ice on my dick before, and that shit felt amazing.
Speaker 2: You liked it?
Speaker 3: Did it go in your booty home?
Speaker 1: No? I ain't never as No, I.
Speaker 3: Have you ever sat on my girl's face?
Speaker 1: No, I ain't never did ship my asshole?
Speaker 3: You never wanted it?
Speaker 1: Lit No, but my homeboy used to do that ship he's I mean, that shit feels good. I'm like, nigga, you weird. I know a lot of dudes like that ship.
Speaker 2: But I'm just like, but I feel like a lot of guys gets a misconception because of like the taboo.
Speaker 1: It just sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean naturally probably because it's like again, that's the taboo stigma of what is put onto. But that's where like most like males, like cross state is where you have your g spot, so which is in and achieved through your booty hole. So not saying to get fucked by your ass at all, but a tongue, maybe a little finger.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna heard nobody. I'm not trying to do nothing, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you to open your mind.
Speaker 1: I should open I'm gon open this up, but I ain't gonna hold my ass up.
Speaker 2: You fair enough. No one's asking have you ever dated somebody older?
Speaker 1: I mean not dated, but yeah, fuck with you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Are you cut or uncut?
Speaker 1: Does that even mean?
Speaker 3: Are you circumcised or are you not?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: I have no clue that I'm asking the question. I've never seen your dick. Both men have different dicks. Most men, and society wise, are circumcised. I don't have an opinion that i'm asking. I would say that you're uncircumcised. You're making me pick one or the other.
Speaker 3: You won't tell me.
Speaker 2: You're getting real quiet for.
Speaker 1: Yo, now that she was even there, that's.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, because this is my show and I run it the way the fun I want to. When the buttons wanted to be pressed, they be pressed at the right time, and that was it, Because why are you bullshit?
Speaker 1: I was just asking a question, my bad. It was real simple, my bad. That's correct. Circumcised. Yes, my bad.
Speaker 2: Oh there we go.
Speaker 1: There we I looked in your eyes and anything scare because.
Speaker 2: I talked to you like a fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you turned up on the take another shot.
Speaker 3: Top five porn stars.
Speaker 1: All right, so we're gonna go back to Roseman. Bro. You know what I'm saying, I gotta I like that little foreign little thing Tianna Trump just because she a little freak. I like nasty accomplished that. You know what I'm saying, I'm gonna just throw you up there because you got the ass and we already accomplished that that's in there.
Speaker 2: I like how he I like how he's circumstantially throwing me in because I'm my pod.
Speaker 1: No, no much, because we already accomplished the fact that, thank you, thank you very much. We already accomplished the fact that I watched in the Texas. But I'm just saying, though, when it comes to you know what I'm saying, porn, like a lot of porn, is boring your ship. It might be the baddest chick ever, but if the.
Speaker 2: Sex don't look good, you have sex with a midget, yes or no?
Speaker 1: Hell no, I might kick that little over she's a woman. I don't want to what she gonna do. That's gonna be throw her around. I like little chicks, but like a midget, she probably won't. If she's five tall, that's not a minute. That's fun.
Speaker 3: Size, I gave you an option after.
Speaker 1: I know that's as Oh yeah, that's fun. Size five foot tall is like I love picking girls up. I'm picking up fuck you around.
Speaker 2: The room like Vin Diesel, like you know, like the whole what's that movie, the one with the car Fast and Furious.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like a skinnynigga.
Speaker 2: But you know what's funny is I made that into my masturbation what I did to women When I started sucking girls. I was like, I want to be like I'm an alpha I'm a bigger girl obviously, so I always had to pick them up and felt like I felt like I was like, yes, bitch, that's that.
Speaker 1: The most fire part about it is a lot of girls either haven't been picked up like that and fucked, or they ain't been fucked the right way when they've been picked up.
Speaker 2: Being a bigger girl too, being picked up by a male, I'm always like, he don't do that because I don't want you to struggle, because if you struggle, I'm never looking at you.
Speaker 1: But when they do it, you like, damn exactly.
Speaker 3: And then I'm like, I've definitely masturbated.
Speaker 2: To sometimes being picked up. Thanks for bringing that up again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, it used to like I used to love hing it from the back, but picking picking a female fucking.
Speaker 2: Her is like, but have you ever tried to pick up a girl and you couldn't pick her up and you struggled?
Speaker 1: I pickure, I pick up a girl when someone got a cramp and fell down, fucked down that it was just as bad you dropped her. We feel right, look back into the bed, picked up, picked her back down.
Speaker 2: Have you ever dropped a bit trying to be cute?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. I don't think so that side I made me might have them over all, right.
Speaker 2: So the last one is an ace of hearts, which is a romantic question.
Speaker 3: Do you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What is the most romantic thing you've ever done for a partner?
Speaker 1: The most romantic thing I ever did for my partner was taking my partner to Colombia and getting her whole mouth done all the ship, all the teeth, you know what I'm saying, all the little teeth. So she had a little, perfect, little smile. You know what I'm saying, that million dollar smile, doctor Murray were talking about. That's what she got. She got that little million dollar smile. But guess what, she still talked too much. Goddamn shit. No, she didn't leave. She just you know, I shut a goddamn mouth. Goddamnit. So at the end of the day, Yeah, why.
Speaker 2: Did you sound like, Uh, it's like, oh fuck what I said.
Speaker 3: Damn it, and came to my head and left. What was it? It's not iced tea. It's the little like.
Speaker 2: The cartoon character do you're just like it was?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. For me, it was like for me, but at the time, it wasn't just like a money thing. It was like, all right, you know what I'm saying, I'm in I'm in this relationship with this female. Uh, she about to do real estate, you know what I'm saying. She about to go full into this ship. I'm like, all right, the one thing that you can that I can get and I'm not gonna buy you this in persons and all this ship. But all right, I can get you this this grill that's gonna make you for sure, you can make this money. You know what I'm saying, A thing good, But when it comes down to like the end of the day, like loyalty should be treated with royalty at the end of the day, no matter what. But when you're treated with royalty and you don't respond the way you should respond, and you simply not uh reciprocating sh the same way. For me, once again, I'm a capricorn. So for me, it's like I'd rather cut you the fuck loose. I rather literally cut you the fuck loose tie fucking rickie. You ain't gonna throw you in the sea. Then to keep on going back and forth and to stress myself the fuck out because I'll be so focused on what I gotta do on life that you know what I'm saying. It's just like I go out my way for anybody, but if they don't reciprocate it the right way, it's just like, man, that's talk.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I mean. The thing is is like sometimes it's some people you can throw something on the wall. It may not stick, but you know, some people will appreciate it. And some people don't. But you know accordingly, like what that's going to do for you if for the.
Speaker 1: Right female, for the right female, someone to do something like that for the right female and not even to put money into it, you know what I'm saying for the folk, but for the right female someone to spend a certain amount of money on you, not even saying a certain amount of money to do something that's gonna help you. That's gonna change your life, you know what I'm saying in mouth or grill, that's changed your life forever.
Speaker 2: I think that men say that so easy, like like I understand, and I think that the thought behind what you were trying to do was it was real. But then it's like as soon as something is like whatever, Like for me, I feel like that gift should come from you if you would do it, regardless of what the intention of what you guys would be from whatever whatever, because because things didn't pan out unfortunately, it's also too like you see people's true colors of what the money spent or whatever. But me myself, because I'm always an overgiver, I have to like cut no one to cut my losses of like if something's being not reciprocated in the sense of like it may not be monetarily, but because of what I thought that was so thoughtful to get you something whatever, And you don't see that, then okay, it's not You're not the one. You have to be like like mind conscious and something that you know. You know as an adult when you date whatever is like knowing when to cut it off when it's like it may not be the most toxic situation, but it's also not the right situation. So it's like, yeah, but every time, some things have an expiration date and unfortunately that relationship don't work out.
Speaker 3: And that's here we are today.
Speaker 1: Did it work out? Now? Only fans?
Speaker 2: And how do you make por like it's a bad thing? It ain't a bad thing? Door like, oh my god, I great thing for me, Like yes, do I get chastised to the day I will die because I can't take away that I did porn, but I will never have like an ill will of why I ever did it?
Speaker 1: Porn is far. I don't even understand as much as.
Speaker 2: That you like you don't look think that it's bad or like judge me for doing it when you say in connotations the way that you do and like word level the word, the way that you're saying it seems like it's like the last choice, like oh but I could do this where it's like for me is entrepreneurs or whatever that can get money to whatever, but not only everybody who opens their legs or put their legs and your dick get suck validation.
Speaker 1: I don't mean it like that. I love that. I know so many people in the point industry as retarded. You know what I'm saying, how to fuck with some may like not gonna say fuck with so many people by the fuck with you know what I'm saying, he fol people in the point in the street. I'm cool people in the point in street for the simple reason that like for me, I look at that shit like it's a hustle. It's money. Like I don't even talk about nothing else that in the day. I don't have kids, you know what I'm saying. I don't have school, I don't have a job. I'm not that shit. You know what I'm saying, wake up and it's either get money. Who fifty said it? Get money a die trying God damn it, like you no real shit, it's really getting money to die trying, Like that's my mentality. I wake the fuck up, I get to it. You know what I'm saying. I don't have anything that's holding me back. You know what I'm saying, other than that Arizona weather that we had last week.
Speaker 2: Fuck that everything I hadn't gust me canceled on me.
Speaker 1: But I'm back here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, but I feel you. But the thing is, it's too It's like it's real life. Like I feel like a lot of people as much.
Speaker 2: As like how we are in our own things like sometimes like if you aren't aware of like someone as a woman like myself talking about what I'm saying, you wouldn't be self aware that that really does go on, and like those things is because it's just knowledge.
Speaker 3: Knowledge is power. That's why we have a conversation.
Speaker 2: So if we sit down with strangers while we talk to people and we chop it up and we need whatever, you can agree to disagree about a lot of situations where you can be humbly together and like you know, grow from that.
Speaker 3: So I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: With everything being said, thank you so much for coming on private talk and letting us get to know you. A little bit more intimately. Is there anything you would like to ask Miss Texas before we go?
Speaker 1: Hmmm, what do I want to ask? Let me ask you a couple of questions. First off, where's your favorite place to be? We talking about the traveling. Where is your favorite place to be?
Speaker 2: My favorite place to be? You know, it's kind of crazy because I traveled so much for work that I took for granted a lot of places that you go and see visit like frequently. But I would say like favorite ultimately overall, Like I would say Australia, Like Australia is ultimately one of my favorite places. I've always said a good time in any city that I went to. It was just the people are great.
Speaker 1: You know, it's never been to Australia, but I always want to go great place. What's your favorite place to have sex?
Speaker 2: My favorite sex? Favorite place to have sex in. I'm a balcony type of person. If it's something that's like like a kind of risk type things, I've done a lot of like crazy like layor