Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. MAT used to be in the warm up act. I used to be in the main event, right, but we are the warmackt warm up act four tonight and I've been dying to get back on air since certain news broke last night. So glad it is finally four h six in the Rocky Mountain West. Glad you are here, hey, some of the tidbits of news. This is fascinating to me. Kamala Harris is already at the debate venue, right, already there three hours in advance. Trump he's just rolling in, right, He's I think his playing hasn't even landed yet in Philadelphia. So you can see these two different styles. And there's no right or wrong here. It's whatever works for you, right, and Trump's done this a bunch and what works for him. What's fascinating is I think on the campaign trail, very very often, unless he's on the opposite coast, he'll fly home sleep in his own bed and then fly back out to wherever he's going the next day. So he's got his routine, and that's great. Whatever works for him, Harris, I mean, I can relate to her approach, which is kind of the you know, typical regimented debate prep and then getting to the venue early. I'm telling you, every case I try, I am the first one at that courthouse door when they open the door in the morning, And to me, that's just I get a lot of comfort from that. I want to get there early, I want to get set up, I want to get in the zone. So I understand her approach there. Now, she's got much bigger problems, right because when we roll into court, we're right, and we've got we got the fags, we got the truth on our side. She's rolling in and she's trying to pull a con. She's trying to pull off the big lie. You know that she doesn't really believe the things she believed or the things she currently believes. I mean, it's just one big lie. So she's got a much much tougher job there. Eight y five for zero five eight two five to five The number text DN five seven seven three nine and the reason I've been so anxious to get back on air with you is is what happened last night on CNN. And what happened last night when CNN unleashed this story about the twenty nineteen questionnaire that Kamala Harris filled out in that race, which lays out all of her true beliefs right, and we know they're her true beliefs for lots of different reasons that we can review together. But obviously the big news is that CNN decided to run that story and why. And I am as convinced as my own name, I'm convinced of anything I've ever known in my life that I know the answer to that question. But I wanted to play this sound for you first, and it truly is remarkable. Now. We dabbled in this last week, Remember when CNN ran that story about Kamala Harris the fifty different times she had condemned the border wall and mocked it and ridiculed it, and now she's adopting it and claiming it's her own idea. And so we talked about, Okay, why do you think they're doing that? But this thing yesterday, this took it to a whole different level.
Speaker 2: Here's a taste a K file investigation has uncovered meanti I'm a twenty nineteen questionnaire and in this questionnaire, Harris laid out some much more liberal stances, among them on immigration. So in twenty nineteen, and what K file found, she said she would cut funding to ICE, writing, quote, our immigrant detention system is out of control, and I believe we must end the unfair incarceration of thousands of individuals, families, and children. I was one of the first senators after President Trump was elected to advocate for a decrease in funding to ICE. Well, now, of course she's touting the Biden administration's executive order to crack down on the border.
Speaker 1: And now, I hey, CNN's just getting warmed up.
Speaker 3: This questionnaire is really an interesting snapshot in time of that twenty nineteen Democratic primary. Kamala Harris was trying to get to the left of Bernie Sanders, she was trying to get to the left of Elizabeth Warren. And you really see that in a lot of these answers. And I want to walk our viewers through a little bit of what she said. Let's just take immigration and look at what she said here. She said on immigration, she made this open ended pledge to end immigrant attention. She said she supported taxpayer funded gender transition surgeries for detained migrants. She also said she.
Speaker 2: Taxpair funded gender transition surgeries for detainment change Mike actually said she supported.
Speaker 3: She wrote both wrote and answered in the affirmative when she was asked this, and she said she also supported it for federal prisoners.
Speaker 1: So if there was any doubt about what CNN was trying to do here and there's more and we'll get it to you than what Aaron Burnett did at the end, there just puts any doubt to rest, right, because listen, she knew what was in this package. She knew what he was going to say before he said it. I mean, you know it's true. I know it's true. I've done a ton of this TV stuff, some national, out of it local, and they absolutely knew what was going to be said before they said it. So why did she decide then to pile on and to mock to make sure everybody noticed it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Why wait a second, hey, listener, if you're busy cooking something, listen to this. She wants to use your taxpayer dollars to pay for people in jail, to cut off their body parts and change their sex. I mean, CNN, and you can be sure this wasn't Aaron Burnett going rogue. CNN wanted to make sure you caught that part. So they were trying to do as much damage as possible. And the fact that they led with immigration, well, listen, everybody knows right now that is probably the number one issue, even bigger than the economy, is the open borders. And obviously the open borders undermind's the economy, etc. So why why did they do this? Well, this brings me back to something I was saying a week or two ago, and that is and I think it's made one hundred percent certain through that CNN report. The powers on the left I'm not saying there one hundred percent unified, but most of the powers on the left, and you can be sure the Obamas they want Kamala Harris to lose. They must have Kamala Harris lose. They are desperate to have Kamala Harris lose. And the reason for that is if she wins, it devastates the Democratic Party. And if you're the Obamas, right, if you're the Obamas or any of these big money people, in the Democratic Party has been your tool. Literally you can do with it what you want to accomplish your own purposes. You need that tool. You need that tool intact, you need that tool functioning. You need that tool able to pull off the lie so you can win elections. And they know that Kamala Harris is so terrible that she is going to do enormous damage to their tool, to the Democratic Party over the next four years. They need her to lose. That's what this story is all about. You think the timings a coincidence, coming the day before the debate. I'll play some sound for in a few minutes. It'll prove part of the reason CNN did that was to put pressure on ABC, to put pressure on ABC to bring this stuff up tonight because they need her to lose. And think about it in a snapshot, and I'll put meat on the bones as we take calls and texts. But if you're Obama right now and you're looking at this scenario, what you know is this she is so bad. She is so lacking in what it takes to be president, from intellectual capacity, to skills, etc. Judgment, all of that that she is going to have by far, the most terrible presidency we've known in our lifetime. This nation is going to suffer in incalculable ways. Enemies are going to be devouring her, the nation that the world's going to be on fire, America may well be drawn into another war, the economy is going to suffer greatly at every single front. She is going to fail, and the nation's going to take it out on the Democratic Party. So the Democrats are then because of her failed presidency, they're going to get wiped out in the midterms. They're going to get wiped out in the Senate, which is setting up favorably.
Speaker 4: To begin with.
Speaker 1: They're going to get wiped out in the House in the midterms, and then they're going to get wiped out in twenty eight. So all of this quote good young talent they have with all these terrible ideas, But the Whitmers and the Newsoms and the Shapiros and all that talent, they're on the bench for eight years because she's going to be the sitting president. If she wins, she's going to be their nominee. They can't depose a sitting president nominee, though didn't they do that recently? Yeah, but they're not going to be able to do it to her because of their identity politics. So all this talent and quotes is going to be on the bench for eight years, and the GOP is assured of victory in four years. And the GOP has a ton of young talent that that's going to be competing to beat her in four years. And here's the key, here's the cherry on top. The Democratic Party is going to sacrifice all of that. It's going to lose all of that, undergo all of that harm if she wins in exchange for what not a zilch nothing that matters to them, because you know what matters to them. All that matters to them is the US Supreme Court. And if she wins, they aren't going to get any new justices during her four years. Maybe they convince sodomority to step aside, but I doubt it. But even if they can convince her to step aside, they don't pick up a Conservative seat. So the Democrats undergo this massive damage for the next eight years, her four and then the damage beyond that in their view, because the GOP wins, and what do they get in return? They don't even get a Supreme Court seat. So yeah, they want her to lose. That's why that CNN piece ran back in a flash here on the Dan Caplass Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 3: You at the pledge to be slacked immigration detention by fifty percent, close all family and private facilities, and decrease funding for ICE and then the end and ICE detainers with local law enforcement.
Speaker 2: I mean, these are things that you know, it would be hard to think that you would come up with taxpayer funding gender transitions for detained migrants. And yet this, as you say, written and verbally.
Speaker 1: This is Aaron Burnett on CNN who then circles back to it. So if there was ever any doubts CNN ran this piece because they want her to lose, there is none now. And I would love to hear anybody's alternative explanation for that. If you just joined us, thank you. I made the case in the last break for why Barack Obama and the powers on the left want Harris to lose this election, and I don't think there's any doubt about it, and it's why both Obamas did not want her as the nominee, and they came out and they were public about that very early. They said they wanted an open a process because they know that unless Trump literally hands it to her, she is going to lose.
Speaker 4: And is that.
Speaker 1: Because oh, they know she's going to lose the debate tonight. No, she's already been declared the winner. She'll be declared the winner tomorrow. Has nothing to do with that. They know a couple of things. A they know what's out there on her right that we don't even know about yet. I'm going to play something for you in a second that guarantees her defeat. Guarantees her defeat, and you haven't heard it yet, hasn't even been on your radar. It guarantees her defeat unless Trump literally hands it to her. And let me play it for you right now. So nobody's speculating before we even get to this. The Obama's new, the Obama's new, and Joe Biden new, because remember, Joe Biden wants her to lose. Joe Biden wants the people who humiliated him and deposed him and stripped him of the nomination and his dignity, he wants them to fail. That's why he forced Kamala Harris on him. But here is what a loan will defeat her. And I know there are five six different things we've played for you before that alone would defeat her if played on a loop, and swing states, this will make the margin very large, because across America, this is so radical, this is so far left, it is so insane that it'll cut through all the noise and be an automatic disqualifier.
Speaker 3: The question from the ACLU was, since drug use is better addressed as a public health issue through treatment in another programming, will you support the decriminalization at the federal level of all drug possession for personal use? And Harris answers yes, Now what would that mean? Will it mean the federal fentanyl, all all drug possession. That's the mess marijuana, which she she lied to in her answer to this question, But it also would mean yea cokain and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me a break. This election's over unless the Trump campaign is idiotic, and they're not. You think these swing state voters are going to elect somebody who wants to legalize crack, who wants to legalize meth, who wants to legalize fentanyl. That's wacky, wacky stuff. And she already wasn't gonna win because America is not going to elect uh San Francisco radical, but legalizing meth, legalizing fentanyl. And do you think people are gonna believe for a second when she says, oh no, my attitude one that has changed? Well when and why? I think people are going to believe that for a second. No, And even if for some reason they had any doubt, they're not going to take the chance. So I'm not saying that Trump can't lose this race. I'm saying she can't win. The only way she ends up as president is if Trump hands it to her. But the important point today is that's why CNN ran this story. Obama and the powers on the left want her to lose because if she wins, she's going to be so terrible and her presidency is going to be so terrible. The Dems get wiped out in the midterms, they get wiped out in twenty eight and all of their big so called talent is on the bench for eight years. Yeah, all right, let's go to the phone lines. Let's go to text. Boy, what a night it's going to be. I'm sure you have your ideas of what you want to see from Trump tonight. I have mine and I think that some of mine may surprise you, Dan. Do you think Harris says some thing on one of the guys or gales, oh Hunter, Jill Obama. That's why she was eventually picked as the chosen one. Good question. No, she was picked by Biden because he wants her to lose. He wants the Democrats to lose. He wants the people who humiliated him and deposed him to fail. He wants to be sitting there on election night and crowing about the fact that, see, I was the only one who can beat Trump. That's why Biden forced Harris on them. Does anybody think for a second that there was anybody else in the Democrat hierarchy who wanted Harris not a chance. Obama's came right out and said it. They wanted an open process. No, Biden forced Harris on them, and they're stuck with her.
Speaker 4: Real quick, did you remember Gavin Newsome sitting down with the hosts of Pod Save America, one of the biggest left of center podcasts that's out there, and he very coyly and sarcastically say, hey, had an you know, very thorough process, and you know she's the rightful cannonary.
Speaker 1: Minutes is what he said, right, thirty minute Yeah, yeah, totally mocked it. And he doesn't say that if you think if he thinks she's going to be the next president, correct, because he knows what's out there on her. And he did it again today when he came out and he talked about how she should do more interviews. But no, they know what's out there. Explain to me. Can somebody look me in the eye and tell me how Trump loses this race when Kamala Harris is now on record is wanting to legalize fentanyl and legalize crack and CNN's pushing the story. Now, Ryan, how much pressure does that put on ABC now to do something tonight with what CNN reported. I think it puts ABC in a position where they have to they.
Speaker 4: Have to And Dan, I want to ask you why CNN, why Aaron Burnett specifically on her program and why now this moment?
Speaker 1: I think, Well, they did it now. I think because of the timing of the debate, right, and I think they wanted it out there before the debate so it would do more harm to Hey Harris, so ABC would have to be tougher honor Trump could use it. Trump would have to use it right because now it's in the public domain. So I think that's the reason for the timing. Ryan. I think, and this can only be a guess, but my guess is that any doubt, any doubt about whether she was going to lose this race, was put to rest when she showed up at CNN to do that spongebath. Because think about it, CNN knows what happened there. They haven't released the transcript, they haven't released the raw video. She was there for over an hour, and they could only cobble together sixteen minutes of video for that alleged interview, and sixteen minutes where Harris wasn't very good most of the time. So I think CNN probably looked at what happened that day and said, no, she has got to lose. She's going to destroy us if she's in office for four years. Hey, when we come back, let's dive into what you want to see Trump do tonight. And I'd love to hear from you. I've got a very specific approach in mind, but I do think it's going to surprise you on the issue of how aggressive Trump should because everybody's talking about restrained poise et cetera, which is all true, but how aggressive he should be. I'll give you my thoughts here on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dankaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 3: The question from the ACLU was, since drug use is better addressed as a public health issue through treatment and other programming, will you support the decriminalization at the federal level of all drug possession for personal use? And Harris answers yes, Now what would that mean? Will it mean the federal all all drug possession that's not just marijuana, which she alluded to in her answer to this question, But it also would mean yeah, level cokaine and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sure, ticket to success in the Swing States, legalize crack. No, here's a little hand for the less. They don't get this because they just don't value human life. That they don't see the inherent dignity and value. It's all about the collective. Parents, including Democrat parents, love their children much more than they love their political party. And a candidate who wants to legalize crack and fentanyl and math. No, that candidate is not going to win, so she can out win. Trump could lose if he hands it to her. And I certainly don't expect that. Hey, let's go to the VIP line. Welcome Christy Burton Brown back to the Dan Kaplis Show. Fresh off a big win on property tax reform, now pursuing one of the true work of Angels issues out there, which is true school choice. You want to talk about liberating all these poor kids and giving all kids a fair opportunity, level playing field. The Democrats worst night, maare right, Christy, because the Democratic Party literally relies on a certain number of people not earning much money. Because once people start earning sixty grand more and a majority start voting Republicans, so they got to keep people down. And once you have true school choice and all these kids, and all these kids of color, they have an equal opportunity or a roughly equal opportunity in education, guess what they're going to break out of that cycle. They're going to prosper and the left is dead.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: Well, Dan, I think you hit on a couple of spential points there, as always. But first of all, that parents care more about their kids succeeding than they do their political party. That's one reason this amendment it's going to be a mint eighty on the ballot is so popular across the political spectrum, no matter what party you belong to. Across Colorado, most voters think that parents should get a choice in kids' education. That one size doesn't fit all in that charter school, of private schools, homeschool, traditional neighborhood public school should be open to all kids. And you're so right about the economic and racial diversity that opens up in charter schools, in particular in Colorado that the Left sometimes doesn't like at all, but they actually serve more economically and racially diverse populations than traditional public schools.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is another overtly racist and effect policy of the Democratic Party to a post school choice.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: I mean, you saw the movie Waiting for Superman. You saw those lines of people of color literally for blocks to try to get in and qualify for that charter school program in DC, and Michael Bennett and the Democrats just moved to crush all of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah. No, and we're seeing that in Colorado. That's one reason that at Advanced Colorado we're bringing this measure because the legislature is beginning to attack charter schools try and shut them down. In Colorado. There are anti charter school districts across the state. That to your point, Dan, doesn't matter that hundreds of parents, literally hundreds, are on waiting lists and say we want to send our kids to this charter school and the district just says, Nope, don't want to let it in. That shouldn't be happening in Colorado, a state where people claim to support choice often right.
Speaker 1: Jared Paulus in the Left, you have the choice to dismember the child seconds before it's born, but the parents shouldn't have the choice where to send the kid to school if they decide to let it live, So they can have the choice to dismember, have it dismembered seconds before birth, but not where to send the baby to school.
Speaker 6: I mean, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If you are a party that's going to claim you're for all choices, school choice should be an easy one. And honestly, Dan, as you know, I mean, you and I are extremely pro life and we'd love to fix that issue. I hope we fully do one day. But I think when we look at education across the political spectrum, people want choice, they want educational options. It consistently pulls extremely high. You know, this. One reason Ron DeSantis one in Florida, It's one reason Bill Owens one in Colorado so many years ago, is because they said, hey, we're going to make sure we allow more and better schools in every area so that all kids can succeed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, that's right. But but again, the Democratic Party knows it's the deaths of them if all of these children of color and others succeed, right, I mean, it is the death of them. They depend on dependency. The Democratic Party depends on dependency on government.
Speaker 6: Right. Well, and you've seen that Democrat Party actually in Colorado just put out their list of recommendations on pallet measures, and they're recommending a no vote on the right to school choice. Yeah, which is been bipartisan for decades. I mean. And Jared Polis himself actually has at least said that he supports school choice in Colorado. Michael Buddett has claimed to support school choice, though he didn't exactly do it in DC.
Speaker 1: Well, Polis can prove it here with eighty, right, it could prove it by supporting eighty.
Speaker 6: We love that, you know, it's a basic and this is the thing that I think voters need to know about him. In the eighty It's basic, it's simple, it's common sense. A lot of school choice measures across the nation have had programs to them. This one doesn't. It's a simple statement of rights. School choice is a right here in Colorado, putting that in the constitution, and Dan, this matters to a lot of your listeners. It also says the parents have the right to direct the education of their child, not the government, but parents right.
Speaker 1: And Christy Burton Brown, our guest with Advanced Colorado. Obviously, the only success Jared Poulis cares about is his own, and he is willing to sacrifice an awful lot of kids killed before birth, an awful lot of kids deprived of equal opportunity and education if it advances Jared Poulis. And what a small and sad way to live.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, I would love to see him come out strong for school choice. I don't think that's a huge, huge leaf from what he claims to believe. Same with a lot of elected officials across Colorado. And we are seeing a growing list of people across the political spectrum endorse this amendment and say, yeah, school choice is a hallmark of Colorado. It's not necessarily a partisan thing in those often conservatives who spearhead the fights when it comes down to voting for it and putting it into law. I think we can all work together to get this one.
Speaker 1: Done well right, and eventually this is going to succeed. And I think you in advanced Colorado are so wise to be pushing it because when we talk about changing voting habits, right, I mean, how do you reach the folks who whether they're folks like you know, our family growing up in Chicago, whether there are folks who happen to be of color who have these habitual kind of vote for Democrat patterns. You know, it's through issues like this where you point out, hey, wait a second, these Democrats have been keeping your kids down for decades, and here's how we can liberate them and give them a fair chance. That's the sort of thing that I think is going to break the cycle, the economic cycle, and break voting habits.
Speaker 6: And I agree with you, Dan, it has to be a focus on issues in a state like Colorado, where you know, people like to fi different parties with different brands that aren't necessarily accurate, but when they see, huh, who is it, who's actually fighting for choice and education, for keeping violent criminals in jail, for solving property taxes, for funding law enforcement, all these things that most voters agree with. Oh, it is conservative to our fighting for it. I think that issue focus can reach across party lines and draw people in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And in the end, Christy, I think there are a few things out there that can dramatically change America for the better quickly than true school choice. And you know it wouldn't happen in two weeks, but put it could certainly happen in a decade or too. Dramatic change. And so I'm really glad you're on this And where could people go to learn more and to support it?
Speaker 6: Thank you, Dan Advance Colorado dot org to give you plenty of information about our ballot measures and how you can join us.
Speaker 1: Wonderful. Well, hey, look forward to the next visit. And I know you're not going to watch this so called debate tonight.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm going to hide one of the people that just have to.
Speaker 1: Okay, so fifteen seconds, what's your prediction. What's this going to look like? Who's going to win?
Speaker 6: I think Trump will do it. I think he's going to use self control like he mostly did in the debate against Biden, and he will show that Kamala Harris does not have a plan that stands out from the last three years of Biden.
Speaker 1: Christy, appreciate the time. Talk soon, Thanks Dan, Thank you, take care. And this is hilarious. Kamala Harris has been at the venue for the so called debate since before this show started. Here's Trump planes rolling up right, and I love his style. Right, plane's rolling up right now. He's just going about his normal day. He's gonna get off the plane. They'll roll over there, get there with a few minutes to sparin. Hey, I like that style, and I trust he will be ready when we come back. We'll go to phone and text. But I want to tell you what I think he needs to do, what I think he will do tonight and why why No matter what happens tonight, No matter what happens tonight, Donald Trump cannot lose the election tonight, but Kamala Harris can so no matter what happens tonight, Donald Trump can win it tonight. He can put it away tonight, but he cannot lose it tonight. You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: This is on Take the Same today.
Speaker 5: But I do want to ask you about the CNN report. It shows Harris voice support for cutting funding for ICE and for using taxpayer money to fund transgender surgery for detained migrants in twenty nineteen. Does the Vice President still support those positions and do you expect her to address them tonight?
Speaker 1: Wait a second before I get to the answer from the Harris spokesperson. What the question needs to be is is that Stiller position? If not, when did it change and why? So questions and you'll hear them tonight from ABC. Is this still your position? Are meaningless? You got to pin her down on when did that change and why? But listen to the answer.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 7: I think you know, these old questionnaires are a complete distraction from the task at hand right now, I think the Vice and frankly, what the American people are actually asking about, right but the American people are concerned about, and what they're asking about is who's going to solve for border security?
Speaker 1: Now? They're asking who the blank is?
Speaker 3: She?
Speaker 1: He poses it a questionnaire from twenty nineteen, is if it answered itself? No, these are her stated positions, but here's what really matters and the reason I played that sound for you. ABC chose to ask about it today, and we open this show by playing the CNN sound from yesterday where they buried Harris with these indefensible positions that are meant to under mind her campaign. That's why CNN ran the story because Obama and others on the left need her to lose. She knows she's going to be a terrible president who will do tremendous harm to the Democratic Party. That's why CNN ran the story. But then ABC felt the pressure to go ahead and ask that question today of the Harris campaign. Does that mean you'll get a question like that in the debate tonight? We'll find out. I think it probably does. Let's go to Stephen's Point Wisconsin. Then I'll come back and explain why I tease before the break that Trump can win it tonight, he can put it away tonight, but he cannot lose it tonight. Now i'll explain why Cynthia from Stephen's Point Wisconsin, you're on the Dan Kaplis, she'll welcome.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you so much. Dan. Just wanted to let you know that I was at the Trump Rowley on Saturday with my grandchildren. Oh wow, and yes they're in. They're all of voting age, which is wonderful. And they that's Trump a hundred great plus plus my husband was one of fifteen children and all of his nieces and nephews and there's hundreds of them. Band they're all Trump supporters.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 8: Hispanic we go Hispanic Trump supporters and it's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 8: But at the rally dance there were I had to be over eight thousand people. It was amazing, and we were right in front and President Trump was acknowledging all of us. It was just wonderful.
Speaker 1: Oh that is awesome. And so, Cynthia, how do you persuade a neighbor who say undecided? The people already voting for Harris, there's no chance to persuade them. But folks who are undecided, how do you do that?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 8: I think I believe, first of all, I go back to the Trump record when he was in office from sixteen to twenty and show them exactly what he has done for the Middle American people, which which are who we are? And I would I would probably key in on those certain economy points, the border.
Speaker 1: And the border. Well, Cynthia, we know, we know this, right, we know. If you help Trump win Wisconsin, the race is over, right, I mean, yeah, yeah, it's well, good luck up there, thanks to the call.
Speaker 8: Yes, you're welcome, Thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 4: What a neat lady on Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, you win Wisconsin. Now, obviously, if you win Wisconsin, it probably means you win Pennsylvania and or Michigan, just the whole carryover. But yeah, you win Wisconsin. Backbreaker. Here's why, in my humble opinion, Trump can absolutely put the race away tonight, but he cannot lose it tonight. And the reason he can put it away tonight is Kamala Harris. Right, Americans know at this point, you can see it's showing up in the polls that come. Alla Harris doesn't have the basic skills necessary to be present. And Americans also know that it's she's not a legitimate nominee. She didn't win any votes. There was a coup and the guy who won all the votes was deposed and she was installed. Americans know that that combination before you even get to her fire radical San Francisco stuff. Yeah, so Americans right now have these grave doubts about her. All that a lot of people are waiting on is for Trump to give them permission to vote for him by being hinged instead of unhinged. They know their life was better during the Trump years. They just want to see that he's hinged so he can put it away tonight. He can win tonight. The reason he cannot lose tonight is because she is so awful. And that's not a peturity if I mean, we have new evidence today, right, she favors in her heart and it was her formal position before. She favors legalization a crack. Right. She's so awful ideologically on so many different fronts. She's so dishonest now as she tries to deny what she really stands for. That's a terrible combination for her and the Democrats. So even if Trump had a horrible night tonight, and he won't, even if he had a horrible night tonight, he can still win this thing because she is so bad, and because he did have a very successful peace and prosperity first presidency. And so yeah, it's similar to and believe me, I think he's gonna have a good night. But it's similar to why and how he was able to win an election occurring just weeks after the excess Hollywood tapes came out, because Hillary Clinton was so bad and Kamala Harris is much worse than Hillary Clinton. So Trump has a chance to put it away tonight when we come back. How we think he can do that here on the Dan Capla Show.