Speaker 1: Cancel the high cancelge It's not sorry.
Speaker 2: Andy, what's the positive bitches? How are we doing today? If you are hearing this episode, then you are meant to be here, So keep listening on that Bitch's Positive Podcast. Sometimes we will laugh. Other times, baby Girl, we're gonna cry, but we will always walk away feeling our most empowered positive bitch self. That is Babe in true connection with herself. On this podcast, we unbecome who we are not so we can fully step into exactly who we came here to be. Today, you will be meeting the dark divine feminine goddess within. Of course, society has tried to demonize the dark feminine energy, but the dark feminine energy is not demonic or negative or bad. The dark divine feminine energy is what allows you to focus on yourself. It's what allows you to protect your own energy. It's very interesting how people define and frame the divine feminine energy. They either see the divine feminine as something that's so weak, or they see it as this demonic thing that must be destroyed. But none of these things are actually accurate. While the divine feminine energy can be soft and sensitive, The divine feminine energy is a creator and destroyer of all cycles. Creator and destroyer, and today we're going to understand the destroyer, the dark feminine energy part of our self. And by the way, regardless if you are a female a male, it does not matter. Every single human being on this planet has both divine feminine and divine masculine energy within them, and we all need to understand how to cultivate these energies in a way that is healed and allows us to embody these energies so that we can live effortlessly and get what it is we truly desire in our heart center. I know a lot of people say they think they were born in the wrong generation. B Babe. I know I was born in the right generation because I can fully embody the dark divine feminine within and I will not be burned at the steak. Oh oh, yes, yes, yes, I know I was born in the right generation because I can tell someone to f off, and I will not be burned at the steak. I know that I can use my voice. I can lead women on this planet and men. Let's throw everyone in there, and I will not be burned at the steak. Okay, So this is the perfect time on the planet to understand accurately the divine feminine energy and the dark divine feminine energy. And it's a perfect time to embody her because prior we were not so lucky. We were not allowed. We had to be seen and not heard. We were not allowed to use our voice to practice medicine, frequency herbal healing. No, we were not allowed. We were not allowed to create community and to speak about this and to understand ourselves and our true power. But you know what, in today's age, oh yes we can and wait will. One way to embody dark divine feminine energy is to have boundaries not only with the people who are in your life, but what you put into your body when it comes to food and beverages. And that is why I love Magic Mind. Magic Mind. The ingredients are so clean that I know when I am drinking Magic Mind, my little magic in a bottle, that it's going to give me the perfect boost of energy. But it's also good for me. The dark divine feminine energy is very conscientious of what is going into her body and the effect it's having on her. Not only is Magic Mind so yummy, so healthy, not only does it give you this perfect boost of energy. But the ease that it just arrives on my doorstep is so amazing. I don't have to worry about reordering because I'm subscribed to it. And you can subscribe for either fifteen bottles a month or thirty, so you can do one a day or one every two days, depending on how much energy you want what you're working on. But I just love that I don't have to worry about anything. I can stay focused on me, which is very dark, divine, feminine energy of me, and I can have these bottles just show up at my house with no fuss, no hustle, and I can have my perfect energy, clean ingredients in a bottle. If you want to try out magic Mind for yourself and get this easy subscription delivered right to your doorstep, then you can get your Magicmind subscription at www dot magicmind dot com slash cc l T twenty. That's www dot magicmind dot com slash cc l T twenty and that cc is c I I CII l T twenty. You can get up to forty eight percent off with my code cc l T twenty and that code is ci CII l T twenty. This link and the code will be in my show notes, so do not miss out on this opportunity to embody your dark divine feminine energy. Also, if you're not yet following me on Instagram, be sure to follow me at vibeinw CC V I B I N with CI I C I I. The link will of course be in the show notes and we are going to be talking about the dark divine feminine energy today. But if you want to learn about the feminine energy, the wounded feminine energy, the masculine energy, then be sure to get your copy of Show Up as Her. I give you a whole entire chart of the breakdown of feminine and masculine energy. I also give you so many tools to heal these energies within you. And if you want a digital workbook that goes along amazing with this podcast and with my book, you can get the Healing your Divine Feminine Energy Workbook, which will be in the show notes that is digital. You can fill out the prompts right on your computer or tablet. Not only will this podcast help you, but in addition, having the book in the workbook, that's going to do wonders instead of you wondering, Okay, I want to embody certain traits, But how do I do it? The workbook gives you ten steps to allow you to plug into your feminine energy with ease. Let's start off with show up as her. We're gonna go to page one point fifty two if you want to follow along. Let's give ourselves a little reintroduction to the dark divine feminine energy, shall we. We've talked about the divine fem and the wounded divine fem, but there is one more side. Ooh, get your popcorn ready. The dark divine feminine just hands. Both the light divine feminine and the dark divine feminine energies are healthy to engage with. The dark feminine energy is a part of the feminine we rarely talk about. People often mistake this energy for something bad, but it couldn't be further from the truth. The dark divine feminine is all about the traits that women have been told that we're not allowed to have, like rage, sternness. When they call you a bitch, it's probably because you're embodying your dark divine feminine energy. And that's why I name this podcast that bitch is positive. Let's reclaim that word to me. It's a positive word. I love her, and I'll be a bitch what I want. It also covers changing, embracing our sexuality, and choosing our own path. The light divine feminine highlights us as a creator, and the dark divine feminine highlights us as the destroyer. Not a destroyer in a negative way, but a destroyer of all cycles that no longer serve us and men and women and humans and habits. Stepping into your dark feminine is saying, I'm allowing myself to feel whatever I need to feel. I can trust my emotions are telling me what I need to know, and I am setting a boundary here. You tap into your dark divine feminine energy when you end cycles that are no longer serving you. You tap into your dark divine feminine energy when you feel lower vibrational emotions that you've been told are not okay to feel. You tap into her when you express yourself, speak up for yourself and allow your voice to be heard. Being the good quiet girl is being in your wound feminine energy. That is fake. That is fake. Just because you learn to be the good girl does not mean that's who you actually are. It's who you've learned to become in order to keep yourself under illusionary veils of safety. Join the art of alchemy, Join the shadow alchemy courses if you really want to get into it. There's nothing good about that he Being in your dark divine feminine energy means expressing your sensuality with no shame, loving yourself, doing what's best for yourself, and not allowing others to take advantage of you. Embodying your dark divine feminine energy in a nutshell means being unapologetically you. These energies are not written in stone. We can tap into the light, and then the dark, and then into the wounded and come back around. You are a multifaceted, dynamic being. Do not limit yourself. When you need to set a boundary, call in the dark and set of boundary, knowing it's okay to do so. When you are enjoying the creative process of life, call in the light and express yourself. When you're hurting, call on either the light or the dark to help bring the wounded out of hiding to be transformed. Dark divine feminine energy is not demonic. It is not evil, It is not bad. It is the destroyer of what is no longer serving you. The cycles that habits, the relationships, the patterns. Sometimes embodying your dark divine feminine energy is simply saying, I'm just gonna allow myself to feel. I'm gonna allow myself to speak up for myself. I'm going to allow myself to wear what I want, say what I want because it's my truth. And the dark divine feminine energy is not about hurting others. That is not what this is about. Because we understand the law of karma, what you do is what you're gonna receive. The dark divine feminine energy is understanding that this feminine energy is also a protector because she removes either that thing or yourself from the situation that is hurting you. I would like to say one itsy bitty thing before we really get into it, if I may do so myself. You cannot pick a man or a woman who's going to weaken your lineage. Your ancestors were not burnt at the stake, so you can date Brad who chooses alcohol and his friends over you. You cannot pick a human being to spend the rest of your life with and procreate with who's going to weaken your lineage. They were not brutalized they were not taken advantage of. They were not, like I said, burnt at the stake. So you can pick someone who's going to give you negative karma, who's going to lower your vibration, and who is going to weaken your lineage?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: The nonchalant man, he's going to weaken your lineage. The man who cannot communicate, he's going to weaken your lineage. The man who does not understand your divinity that is within you is going to weaken your lineage. You do not pick him, You remove him from your life. That's embodying your dark, divine feminine energy, that's showing your ancestors. I'm not going to allow you to have died in vain. If you look at the political system and the reaction of the masses to the political system, I think it's a good metric for where we are energetically on the planet. If you look at the poles of society, the far far left in the far far right, you see that they're both in their wounded energies. The far far far far left is really in their wounded feminine very much men hating, and then you go to the far far right and it's very much wounded egoic masculine energy of patriarchal ideas. And this is not the people who are on the right or on the left. It's all right, the all left, the very far poles. And I had a positive bit reach out to me and say that her ex used to listen to something called the Red Pill Hub. I don't know what that is, but basically, it's a podcast that glorifies male infidelity towards women, and they state that women need to be okay with that because it's the male nature. My ex ended up cheating in lying to me, and I've come to realize that the men that listen to the Red Pill Hub are insecure and have trouble with keeping themselves in relationships. Okay, that is what I mean by the far far right and the far far left are both just mirroring one another in their wounded energies. And that is not what I came here to do on this planet. Promoting infidelity. That is disgusting. It's my nature to want to eat seven bags of oreos. Should I do that? I don't think so. I don't think so. Just because something might feel natural to you does not mean that you should just give into that urge. Does that make any sense? Absolutely not. Sometimes it's in our nature to punch someone in the face because we think they're rude. Is that what we should do? No, No, that's not what we should do. That argument is so weak. Just because you feel an inclination or urge to do something does not mean that you should do it. Oh what a concept? I mean what That is the weakest argument I've ever heard in my life. A man's nature is to protect and provide for a feminine energy. That's what's in a male's nature. When you walk into a room. If you're thinking, I have to puff myself up or put someone else down in order for me to feel good, you're not confident. You're actually weak. And it's the same thing with whatever this hub is. If you had to put women down, if you have to puff yourself up in order to make yourself feel better, that is not real confidence. That is not being a strong man. That is not mask and energy. That's a wounded energy. You're so focused on what are they doing, how are they perceiving me? That's not strong. You are weak. We need strong men, We love strong men. But strong men do not practice infidelity. They do not have to puff themselves up, and they do not think that they have to put a woman into her place, So let's start there. In a healthy relationship, a masculine energy will naturally take the lead, and a feminine energy will be able to trust that masculine energy because he proves himself. He needs to prove himself as strong, as intelligent, and as capable, and once he does that, the divine feminine energy can put down the shield a little bit and allow him to take the lead. But you do not let any human being or any masculine energy just take the lead because he's a masculine energy. A strong masculine energy sees the softness in a woman and wants to provide for her, wants to protect her. He does not think he has to put her down because he's secretly insecure. And this brings me to Lilith. Lilith is a beautiful example of the dark divine feminine energy, this energy that acts from I mean and to take no bs. But I'm not going to do any harm. I don't act from rage or anger or insecurity. No, I do not do that. I act from love because I am love, and I understand that some people won't be able to perceive my value. Some people won't be able to perceive my worth. That doesn't mean I attack them where I will become rageful. It means I understand their limited perception and I'm gonna remove myself from them and place them outside of my life. I'm going to act in a way that's in divine alignment. And that doesn't mean I'm just a nice girl. It means I stand up for myself. I speak up for myself. I create boundaries where there needs to be boundaries. Who is Lilith and where does she come from? Lilith became a prominent figure in Jewish folklore, and she has been also in ancient civilizations. I'm talking about Mesopotamia. She has been known for a long time time. She was referred to as Lila to which was seen as this lower vibrational entity. But the first time we see her as Lilith is in Jewish folklore. Lilith, according to this folklore, was Adam's first wife. Ooh, did you know that that Eve was not Adam's first wife? It was actually Lilith. According to this tale, Lilith was created at the same time as Adam. From the same earth, making her his equal. This differs from Eve, who was later created from Adam's rib. Lilith and Adam's relationship quickly became contentious because Lilith refused to be subservient to Adam. She argued that because they were created from the same material, she should not be forced to lie beneath him. This is when they were being intimate. She literally did not want to get on the bottom, and he wanted her to because he wanted her to submit to him. Lilith, unwilling to compromise, invoked the name of God, which you were not supposed to do, and fled the garden of Eden, choosing exile over submission. She chose herself. She said, this is not what I want, created a boundary and she got out of there. She's settled by the Red Sea, a place associated with demons and Jewish folklore and was said to consort with other demonic beings, giving birth to a host of demonic offspring. Of course, a woman stands up for herself and she's seen as a demon.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? H So then God.
Speaker 2: Apparently sent three angels to her, and they said, look, you gotta go back. Okay, you gotta go back to the garden of Eden. And they said if she didn't, they would kill a hundred of her offspring every single day. But Lili said, I cannot do that. I cannot go back where I was being treated not as an equal and not positively, and being told they had to submit where I didn't want to. So she refused and she accepted the punishment. Lilith, over time has now been perceived as really the first feminist because instead of being told what to do, she did what she wanted. I have a lot of issues with the feminist movement because I think that any movement, it gets to a point that people in power then take it over and then start inserting their narratives rather than what it was supposed to be. So I don't consider myself a feminist. I consider myself a divinist doing whatever is in accordance with your divine plan and soul. I don't want anyone telling me what I can and cannot do. And I don't believe in movements at large because they just get into this nature of a gang mentality, and I don't I don't partake, I don't subscribe. I subscribe to God. With that being said, Lilith came to civilize the wild's untamed aspects of the divine feminine energy, very power and feared by these more patriarchal societies that were around back then, she was seeing as this seductress who tempted men and disrupted family harmonies. And they really they depicted her back then. Not so much anymore, but they depicted her as this demon because she did not just fall in line. They then said, well, if something bad happens to my family, it's Lilith. She's this demon in the night that's attacking my family. Do I believe that? No, I believe things happen and people want someone to blame. Lilith is a symbol of feminine independence, empowerment, and resistance to oppression. I really see Lilith as this beautiful energy that wants to remind us that we came here for a divine plan. We have a voice, we have our own ideas, and we must follow that. If your divine plan and ideas is to be a stay at home mom.
Speaker 1: Go do that.
Speaker 2: That is Lilith being expressed in you. If your divine plan is to create your own business and be CEO. Do that. That is Lilith being expressed in you following what it is you want to do, whatever it is that is you embodying this Lilith energy. What's interesting is Lilith is oftentimes depicted as a snake, and there's a theory that floats around that says Lilith was the snake that went to Eve and said eat the apple because you need to be awakened to what's actually going on. You have this energy that revolted and said I want to do what I want to do, and I now understand by leaving the Garden of Eden who I really am and my power. And now she's trying to warn Eve, hey, you gotta eat this apple so you realize the truth. I just think that's an interesting theory. I want us to embody Lilith, but I want us to do that in tandem with embodying the energy of Mary Magdalen. I think of Mary Magdalen, who was believed to possibly be Jesus's girlfriend, his one of his first disciples, the closest person to Jesus. I think of this energy that's all love, and Mary Magdalene was known to humble herself before others and wash their feet frequently. When I think of Mary Magdalen, I really just think of divine love, the highest form of it, servitude, service to others, leading with the heart center. I like to marry the light, divine feminine this Mary Magdalen energy with Lilith. I'm gonna do no harm. I'm gonna lead with love. I'm gonna lead with divinity. But I'm also gonna take no bs. I will have standards, i will have a say, and I'm gonna do what I want. I'm gonna do it in alignment, but I'm gonna do what I want. So when we're talking about how to embody Lilith, keep Mary Magdalene close to your heart, keep her in mind, because when we're acting from setting a boundary, we don't have to do it in a way of I'm going to take you down. We want to do it in the way of I'm doing this to protect myself, but also so I can live in alignment with my highest good. How can you connect to Lilith and your divine feminine energy challenge the norm? For me, this was saying no to really getting engaged in going down that path and instead saying I want to deepen my spiritual awakening. I want to deepen my connection with the divine. I want to find out who I truly am. Instead of me following the norm and doing what everyone else is doing around me in their mid twenties, I said no to it, and I chose my lilith path of I have to do what's in accordance with my divine plan and for what's going to be my highest good for me and for the whole entire planet, because I have a mission to accomplish. And this was a battle for me because there's a part of me that was thinking, Oh, I could just get married, have a family and do that. But I actually want more. And that's going to require me to build my own business. That's going to require me to step out and be independent. That's going to require me to like go of codependency. And in doing that, I'm embodying this lilith energy. I'm taking bold steps to assert my independence and carve out my path on this planet. What do you want to do while you're on this planet? Because you have to go for it. You have to walk so bravely onto your path and people are going to say things to you, but guess what. God didn't give them the vision that God gave to you. God didn't place the desire in their heart. God placed this desire in your heart, and God wants you to tap into your lilith energy. Be bold, be courageous, be strong, and be willing to take the path less traveled. Whatever your desire in your heart is, go for it. It's not about I'm being told to do this or everyone else around me is doing this, so I should be doing it. No, take the path that your soul wants to take. Deleting the dating apps. I've been talking about this on Instagram, and so many responses that I've received is please talk more about this because I just did this and I don't really know what steps to take. The steps are, delete the dating apps number two, surrender number three. Focus on what it is you want to create on this planet. If it's the book, if it's the TikTok account, if it's the business, if it's a side hustle, if it's the art, if it's molding your body, whatever it is. Focus on what you really want to do while you're here. This journey is oh so short, and you're only ever going to be incarnated as the specific person you are right now. Once get to know who it is you are, maybe you're thinking, CC, I actually do just want to be a mom, and I do just want to have a family, and I don't want a business. I'm not the CEO girly. Okay, Well, guess what if you want that, you're going to have it. And this might be the only season you have where you don't have the responsibility of a husband and a family. So tap into that lilith energy and give to yourself. This brings me to the second way we can tap into lilith energy, which is self care and self love. You may never have a season in your life again where you can just feed yourself with your own energy, because you're gonna have Bobby and Billy and Susie and you're gonna have to take care of them and your husband and all that jazz. Feed yourself with your energy. Do the face mask, the hair mask, get your nails done. Feed yourself with your own energy. Read a book, take a course, learn a language, learn a an instrument. Take one of my courses. Heal why all you have the time to heal? Take the Shadow Alchemy course. Heal those lower vibrational emotions so you can attract your husband and not with the narcissists of the world. Take the Art of Alchemy course, learn how to be a master transmutter. Oh my god, you'll become the best mother, the best wife you've ever seen on this planet just by doing that. The feminine wants to nurture so badly. Any time I get into a relationship, I so badly just want to nurture like I feel it, I feel it happening, and so my focus so easily goes on to the other person. And that's to feminine strength. But when we don't have our own foundation and stability, that is a weakness really quickly. So take this season, whether it's I do want a family, but I don't have one right now, to nurture yourself, to take care of yourself, to learn yourself, learn what you like and what you don't like. Self love is selfless. When you are able to embody your best self. Now everyone around you also is going to be inspired to embody their best self instead of them dragging you down to their vibration. You're now stronger for feeding yourself with your own energy, and you're gonna raise them up to your level. They'll be so ins inspired that really they're actually just going to raise themselves up to your level because you're subconsciously and energetically teaching them how to fulfill their own cup. You're energetically teaching them how to feed themselves with their own energy. When do people make changes, it's when they're inspired to do so you're going to be inspiring everyone around you. You're going to be a natural energetic influencer. Lilith heard what she really desired and needed, and she did it. What do you need? Do you need more rest? Do you need more self care? Do you need more self love? If love was personified in front of you, what would love tell you to do. I've been taking a lot more days to rest instead of going out on dates and going out. I know what do I need right now? I need rest, I need to rejuvenate. I need to restore, I need to rebalance. Give yourself what you need because one day you might be oh so busy that you won't have the same ability to give yourself the time you have right now. It's always imperative to feed yourself with your energy, but please, while you have the extra time to do it, take advantage of it. Another way to embrace the lilith within, this dark, divine feminine within, is to embrace your sensuality and express it. For so many eons and centuries and da da da da da da, we have not been allowed to express ourselves as women. We haven't been. We had to cover up, We had to deny our natural intuitive gifts or else burnt at the stake. We had to shove down our voices. We weren't allowed to speak or be heard. You are created in a time where you can speak your truth, where you can dress how you want, where you can express yourself, so freaking express yourself, where the alpha that makes you confident, get the nail color that you love. There's now black nail theory. Remember red nail theory where it said you'll attract more people. Black nail theory is that it will make you feel more confident. I'm trying it out. I still feel the same amount of confidence, but you know it is giving me an edgy little twist. Perhaps I don't really know if it is, but I like it. It's nice. I did do chrome because I needed a little sparkle. Express yourself through the way you do your hair, express yourself through how you do your makeup. Find a wardrobe that feels resonant with you. Take this time to get to know you, to learn you, and express it. When Lilith knew that she did not want to be there anymore, she spoke the name of God, she expressed herself, and she left, which brings me to my next point. Create boundaries. If you need a script to create boundaries, in my Divine Feminine Healing Workbook, I give you a literal script.
Speaker 1: Use it. Use it.
Speaker 2: I created it for you to use. Use it to place yourself back on the pedestal. Remove yourself from people who do not respect you, from people who do not see your work. Just because someone does not see your worth does not mean you don't have any and it does not mean it's an invitation to prove yourself worthy to them. It means you should remove them from your reality. You will feel better and they don't deserve to be in your reality. Another way to create boundaries, and the most important, is energetic boundaries. Not allowing just anyone to enter your temple your body. Think about sex, what does that stand for? Sacred energetic exchange? That is what it stands for. Every time you're intimate with another person, you are exchanging energy. Do you want to take on their demons and their lower vibrational emotions and thoughts about you? I don't think so. I don't think so. Why would you do that so you can block your blessings and take on their karma? No, thank you, I have enough kara I have to deal with. I really don't want to take on another person's. You need to have energetic boundaries with these people. Lilith, when she knew that Adam wasn't going to respect her in the bedroom, apparently, she removed herself. Be Lilith and remove yourself. Remove yourself. Do not let anyone pressure you to do anything too soon that you're not ready for. Do not just give your precious, golden, beautiful energy to Brad because you think you should in order to get him to commit to you. He won't. He will just take your energy and you'll hate him for it. Do not give your energy to just anyone, not your body, not your time, not your presence, not your energy, not your words, not your knowledge. No, you do not give your beautiful energy to the swine of the world. Okay, because they don't know what to do with your energy. The swine don't know what to do with pearls. The swine humans don't know what to do with your energy. So protect it, keep it in a treasure. You are the treasure. Another way to connect to Lilith, and really the divine feminine energy at large, is to create an altar in your room. I have an altar in my room. Every single day I go to it. I honor the divinity within me. I thank God for all the grace He's given me, and I take a moment to call on the divine feminine energies that I like to work with, Lilith, Mary Magdalene, the Blessed Mother, and I will just have a moment and thank them for all the work they're doing in my life and all the support they have for me. And I make it a point, especially now as I've gotten older, to give respect to my women ancestors, the hardship they must have gone through, and the trials and tribulations they must have gone through, and I just thank them for getting me here today, because whether we want to admit it or not, this is a much easier society to live within than picking plants and using herbal medicine and then being burned at the stake for it, so I honor them. Lilith is about that divine feminine energy, honoring the self, honoring our body, and honoring our lineage. And that's why it's so important that we don't disrespect our lineage by picking a weak human being to incarnate with. Thank you. Another way you can connect with Lilith is simply ask your inner Lilith, your inner feminine energy. And I mentioned this before, but just ask what do I need? And as I said before, a big answer for me lately has been more rest and more water. Honor this refocus on you, not what does Brad need? What does Brad want? What do I need? What do I want? And I promised you, when you do this, you attract better people into your life. When I started to focus more so on what do I need? What do I want? And I filled myself up with that, I attracted friends who knew how to do it for themselves too. I attracted even men who knew how to do it for themselves too, so I didn't have to have this codependent nature with them where they were relying on me to feed them with my energy. They could feed themselves and then we can come together and have fun. These are all beautiful ways to connect to Lilith, and don't forget to also connect with Mary Magdalene. If you feel like you need to balance your Lilith because you're in this state of rage all the time, feel those emotions, let them out. Take the Art of alchemy course, because that will help you balance out your Lilith. You don't want to be in a lower vibrational Lilith where you're angry all the time or you're just hating men. That's not a good place to be a healthy Lilith. Is I honor my divinity. I set boundaries. I know who I am. I also know who you are, and I'll place you accordingly. I'm not going to overplay my role in your life, and I'm gonna understand that if you're a clown, you should be over there on the circus, not in my life. I love you so much. I hope this episode resonated with you. If you enjoyed it, please leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Don't forget to get your copy of Show Up as Her and the Divine Feminine Healing Workbook. As always a sparkling me honors. That's sparkling you and I'll see you in the next one.
Speaker 1: Can go to cancels
Speaker 2: Bey, can't stas met, can't sells me.