Speaker 1: Times it takes a minute. Oh there we go. Okay, we're live. Hi. This is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates on today's show. I have a very special guest, somebody who I've listened to many times on many different shows. We were just talking in the pre show. I just heard him on James Corbett. I listened to it and it's entirety. His name is Nick Bryant, b r y Ant, and he's a very accomplished author and journalist. And also this is like a perfect time to interview him because he was involved in the Epstein situation. I'm calling it that or saga that going back before it even kind of blew up in the public maybe in twenty eighteen twenty nineteen. He is the author of a great book on the Franklin scandal. It's called The Franklin Scandal, A Story of Powerbrokers, child abuse and betrayal. That was two thousand and nine. His most recent book is The Truth about Watergate, A Tale of Extraordinary Lies and Liars twenty twenty four, and then he co authored a book, Confessions of a DC Madam, The Politics of Sex Lives in Blackmail twenty fifteen with him Henry W. Vinson talking about sexual political blackmailse So this is going to be a theme. He was involved in finding this black book. I'm going to bring it up back in I think he found it in twenty twelve, of all times, I think there was a manager was trying to sell it to pitch it, and he had true he can talk more about that. It didn't hit the public in till twenty fifteen, is my understanding. And he found some other manifests. And if you're watching this on Rockfinn, Rumble or ex Twitter, you will see his website and it is Epstein Justice dot com. So I'll put a link in the show notes and you can just read the title here. Jeffrey Epstein and Gallain Maxwell denoduct Loan. Yet no one else was prosecuted. You've felt helpless to fight these sex traffickers until now. So I've titled this one this episode Epstein Justice Now because there still is a requirement for justice and it's been in the news so much. But I'm really delighted to have him. So, Nick Bryant, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Glad to be with you, William So for.
Speaker 1: People other than your background, I mean, you were involved in this Epstein stuff before it became popular, and no, it's just Risen up until last week or two. Maybe you can talk firsthand about your background, how you got involved in Epstein and just leading up to today.
Speaker 2: I was in academia up until nineteen ninety five, and at that point I decided to move to New York City and become a freelance journalist writer, and that's what I did. And I had written a lot about children's issues. I've been sensitive to children's issues, so I'd written a lot about that. And then in two thousand and two, I saw this innuendo on the Internet about a nationwide trafficking network that was centered in Omaha, Nebraska, that flew kids around the country, that was connected to the CIA, that was plundering boys town for underage victims, and also connected to blackmail. And I'm a little I was a little incredulous, of course, because that's not a story like that isn't very profuse or prolific. And but I came from academia and I studied philosophy, and an important thing about at least for me, studying philosophy, is to approach everything agnostically. And to acquire as much information about the subject as I can before I decide one way or the other. So I went to Omaha and it was a cold winter, and I started to dig into what would be called the Franklin scandal. And I met a victim, and I met one of the black mal photographers. I met a senator that had tried to expose it. I'd met a number of people, and one thing that really jarred me was these people were frightened to talk about this. It was like I was writing an expose on the KGB and stalinist Russia, and I was followed and the last night I was there actually had a death threat. So I knew I was on the right path as far as the story. And when I came back to New York, I mean by the I spent a week in Nebraska, and by that time I realized that this was a huge pedophile network, and it had plundered boys town and chances, and it was certainly covered up by the state and federal authorities, and I felt like there was a pretty good chance that it was connected to intelligence. I wasn't able to nail down the DC component of this, the DC blackmail component, but left pretty shocked. Actually, I was stunned that our government would cover up child trafficking or perpetuate child traving, have anything to do with child traffing, and I felt like I had to do something about it. A lot of people, when they see just really abominable evil, can turn away and because they can't do anything. And I felt like, well, I'm a writer, and maybe I can do something. So I spent the next seven years on that book, and I went about as deep into a child trafving network as someone can get, I mean, I was able to get to many levels of it and get a lot of corroboration, and the book was probablysh two thousand and nine, twenty ten, and nobody wanted to buy it. And I was on podcasts these are kind of nascent podcasts with lunatics, and that that was very tough, and nobody wanted to buy the book, I mean the books. And I worked very hard at that book, and there wasn't really I had a lot of stuff now down, but people weren't ready at that point to concede that their government was involved in child trafficking or covering up child trafficking. And I'd gotten a heavy dose of cognitive dissonance when I was pitching it in New York to various magazine editors and I after a while, I could see the wheels start to turn and they would think, this is a horrible story, and I need to help Nick Bryan or I can write Nick Brian off as crazy and I can have a nice dinner with my family tonight. And I also had some friends that were big shots in publishing, and nobody was willing to help me. A good friend of mine, I'm from Minneapolis, and a good friend of mine from Minneapolis that I had done for decades had his own column in the New York Times, and he was completely unwilling to help me, and I started to look at Epstein in twenty twelve. I was pretty devastated that I'd spent seven years on a book and we really couldn't get many people to buy it. It was all over the Internet. But I found out that people liked the internet version of the book rather than the factual version of the story, because it had bounced around with on the Internet for a long time, and it had been conjoined with reptilians, Repelian shape shifting ets, and the Illuminati and things like that. So and then Wikipedia did a number on it and locked that page down and no one could touch touch it. So I was pretty disillusioned. But I saw that Jeffrey Epstein had molested various girls at that point. He was a long pedophile. And there was a grand jury that came out and said he had molested a single child. So and that same thing happened in Nebraska. There was a grand jury that came out and said that not a single child but had been molested by the Franklin trapping network. And there was a stake rngeury and federal gran jury. So I went down to Florida and I just I felt like I had to look into it. And at that point I did acquire the Black Book. In the Black Book, in addition to having a lot of perpetrators, it has over one hundred victims. And I started to call the victims and they were telling me about being flown around and flown to an island and again. At this point and twenty twelve, Jeffrey Epstein was just a long pedophile. So I took the Black Book back to New York and I pitched it and no one wanted to touch it, and Actually I almost gave up on it, and then I met John Cook, who was the editor in chief of Gonker at that point, and he said they'd be willing to do it. And at that point we put up the Black Book. And in the interim I had acquired a number of flight logs too, so we put those up. So I was the guy that put up the Black Book and the flight longs.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Yeah, and it's it's just a who's who of elite important people. Probably probably I'm assuming you saw some overlap between Epstein and Franklin, because it may have been centered at Franklin. But those kids' testimonies Bonacci and Boner, Troy Boner was another one. They were being moved around.
Speaker 2: Right, They were flown around. Yes. And a major common denominator, I mean, there's a number of common denominators, like grand juries that have been corrupted and federal law enforcement that has clamped down on anybody trying to tell the truth. But a major common denominator was William Barr. He was the attorney general under Bush, one who covered up the Franklin network. Thornburg was the attorney general before Barr, and he initiated the cover up but then Barr kind of put the finishing touches on the cover up. And Barr was the attorney general for Trump one administration, who also covered up by Epstein. So and you can see how these guys get recycled, how these dirty players get recycled.
Speaker 1: He also lied. I think he's proven lied about Epstein's death in jail because he made some statement that said like he had seen in there, But people who've been in the jail said that it's contradicted, it's not the truth.
Speaker 2: That's my understanding. Yeah, I mean, William Barr has been with the CIA forever and it's even on his Wikipedia page. That means you can't really dispute it. And if you look into William Barr, I'm not going to get into his background, but if you look into William Barr's background, he's a very very dirty guy. He's covered up a lot of major criminal activity by branches of our government.
Speaker 1: Wow, right, so Barr cover ups, grand jury cover ups, Epstein cover ups, right, even going back to Acosta and like you know these like Sweetheart deal all the way back in two thousand and eight, right, that was the first one.
Speaker 2: Well, actually the first one was in two thousand and seven. In two thousand and five, the neutron that went end of the plutonium. Here is a fourteen year old girl told her stepmother that she had been molested by Jeffrey Epstein, and her stepmother brought her to the Palm Beach Police department. And at that point, the Palm Beach police just looked upon Epstein as a very wealthy, philanthropic type. They did not know about his dark side. And the girl described the interior of his home and also his anatomy, and she was They believed her, and just the details that she was able to remember, and then she said who recruited her? And the Palmage Police Department ultimately found that person, and she just opened up very quickly, and she had gone to the same high school and she was recruiting girls from high school she had graduated at this point, and she had there were like eight girls that she had recruited. And then the Palmage Police Department ultimately found twenty three victims that had been recruited, and they were ready to arrest Jeffrey Epstein. Actually, I've got the warrant for his arrest. They were going to arrest him. They had the statements of five victims, and then they had the corroborating statements of seventeen people. So they were going to arrest him on four CONTs of unlawful sexual activity with a minor and one kind of loot and lascivious molestation. And then that case got taken away from them and given to a grand jury. And usually grand juries are just in Florida, it's rare to have a grand jury that looks at anything other than a capital case. And that grand jury was dirty. It's I don't know if your audience is familiar with how easy it is to corrupt a grand jury. But a special prosecutor has chosen and he or she presents the evidence that are shown to the grandeurs and calls the witnesses that the grandeur has listened to. And grand jurors are just citizens that have shown up for grand jury duty, so a special prosecutor. There's that quip by a former New York Supreme Court justice who said that special prosecutors have so much power over grandeurs that they could get them to in dyet a ham Sandwich. And the special prosecutor in the Epstein case only called two Epstein victims and one was fourteen, which was messed by Epstein. She was now sixteen. And one was sixteen when she was molested by Jeffrey Epstein multiple times, and she was now eighteen. And that special prosecutor skewered those girls, skewered them, and at one point she's calling them prostitutes. I mean, and here's very fragile fourteen, sixteen year old kid that had been molested by Epstein, which it was fourteen, and the grand jury came back that Epstein hadn't lasted a single child. That's where my kind of my radar zoned in on Epstein when I was reading about it. And Michael Ryder, he is the hero in this story. He was the chief of the Palmage Police Department and he would not back down. I mean, he was threatened, he was followed, he ate a lot of intimidation, but he wouldn't back down. And then he called that grand jury I think the greatest miscarriage of justice in modern times, something to that effect. And he went to the Department of Justice and he said, you guys have got to dig into this store and investigate it because all these girls were realizted. So the Department of Justice started digging into it. And actually at that point, well, they had a list initially of thirty four underaged girls that have been molested by Jeffrey Epstein, but they knew of forty. And all of a sudden there was radio silence from the Department of Justice. And what was going on was Epstein's lawyers, which included Elandrshowitz and kim By and Roy left Court or Roy Black, and there wasn't a star was Starrup was one of them men. They were cooking up a very very very dirty deal. And what ultimately happened was and I've got the emails between the assistant US Attorney and Jay Lefkowitz, who was one of Epstein's attorneys, and they're negotiating this dirty deal, and they've concluded the dirty deal. And the assistant US attorney says, there's one justice that will sign off on this of all the judges and magistrates, I said, said magistrate that will sign off on it. Of all the judges of magistrates, she knew of one that was corrupt or gullible or whatever that would sign it. And he signed it. And then the Feds sealed it, and attorneys representing the victims and also the Palm Beach Post appealed the ceiling, and the Palm Beach Police judge or the Pumbach County Judge, Kenneth Merra, said that it should be unsealed, and the FEDS, the Department of Justice appealed that, and then it went to the Eleventh Circuit, and then the Eleventh Circuits said it should be unsealed. And what we saw there is mind boggling. That document gave blanket immunity to all the perpetrators of Ebstein. All the perpetrators got blanket immunity. And there's the Victim Crimes Right Act, and according to that law, victims of crimes have to be apprized of the adjudication of their perpetrators and also they get to confront their perpetrators. But the FEDS had completely trampled disavowed that law. They did not give any of Epstein's victims, They did not apprize any Ebstein victims of the Dirty Deal, and no Ebstein victims were able to confront Epstein. So that was what the Department of Justice did. And Alexander Costa was the US Attorney for the Southern Florida, so he was the one that oversaw it, and he was also Trump's first Labor secretary, and when he was getting vetted by the Trump administration, he said he was asked why he went so light on Epstein, and he said, I was told Epstein was intelligence and it was above my pay grade and to stand down. And I did a lot of research on this, talk to some legal scholars. According to these legal scholars, there's only two people in the government that can tell a US attorney to stand down. One is the Attorney General and one is the president. And this was in two thousand and seven. So the Attorney General was Alberto Gonzalez and the president was George Bush. The second the cognitively challenged George Bush. And I can't imagine and attorney general covering up a nationwide pedophon network without his boss giving him the okay. So I believe that Epstein's pedophon network in two thousand and seven was covered up from the zenith of power in the United States.
Speaker 1: That's amazing, I mean, and it was happening. And there were intimidations of the girls back then too. Yes, yes, because I think I remember seeing it in the court files that they got the black you know, SUV treatment yea. They got all their information off of one.
Speaker 2: Of the social media media. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they really did a number on them, tried to prove that they were morally culpable or something like.
Speaker 2: That, and that they were druggies. And I mean that's the same old story. Yet we saw it in the Franklin Scanner, we've seen it at other places. It's killed the messenger.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but it was all the it's the scale of it was really incredible, Like they systematically intimidated all these kids. I mean, God forbid they would come forward, so they're afraid of coming forward, and then that happens somebody. Kind of similar happened back in twenty seventeen or eighteen with Glen Maxwell too, because there was there was some interesting things happening with Gifrey and some other people. Yeah, so, I mean, all this stuff happened. It could have been stopped, right, you know, nipped back in the two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, but it didn't.
Speaker 2: Could have been nipped in two thousand and five had the Palm Beach Police been able to arrest Jeffrey Ebstein.
Speaker 1: Right, And there was another wasn't there There were some kind of mysterious deaths around Franklin. And I think Terridori was the guy's name around Franklin.
Speaker 2: Gary Carridori was the Senate Subcommittee investigator who's playing blew up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'd flown to Chicago, right, was flowing back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he flown in Chicago and he'd got he'd met with a blackmail photographer and he had got some photos, and he was flying back to Lincoln, Nebraska with those photos, and then his plane blew.
Speaker 1: Up with his son too.
Speaker 2: And I think that evidence was with his son, Yes, his seven year old.
Speaker 1: The reason I know a lot, I've had Temptat on my show two or three times, and he was the guy who did Conspiracy of Silence. Yeah, so he got those kids on film, or Bonacci and Troy Boner and so of these other girls whose name I can't remember now, but at least you could see their faces, so you can remember them. They're not just somebody in writing or something like that. But I think one of the cops from PAULM. Beach he died young too, like at fifty year. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: One of the detectives, Racerrey Cary, died of a heart attack. I believe that's at fifty three, Yeah, pretty young.
Speaker 1: So then did they know at that time or did you see how vast like Epstein's network was. I think we know now people have researched it. It's New Mexico to Virgin Islands, to Miami, to New York and internationally actually here.
Speaker 2: And also London in Paris?
Speaker 1: Right, was there an awareness of that that kind of international scope back in two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight or two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: The Palmies police weren't aware of it, but I believe that the FBI and the FEDS were certainly aware of it. And what happened there was just really an abomination because Jeffrey Ebstein was able to go on molesting children and providing children to be molested for another eleven years. And that blood is on the government's hands, sure is.
Speaker 1: And it was kind of industrial scare scale. You met that the girls were encouraged to find other girls, almost like a multi marketing.
Speaker 2: Scheme that that happened in the Franklin scannal too. You get the victims to scavenge and then they get two hundred dollars or three hundred dollars. Wow, per victim that they bring back.
Speaker 1: Was but the Franklin was boys and girls. It seems like Epstein was almost only teen girls. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Franklin was mostly boys, some girls, and Epstein was mostly young girls. But there's accounts of girls being younger than ten years old that he trafficked. And and King liked of the Franklin network. He liked pubescent boys. But if you wanted a seven year old or an eight year old, he'd provide you with a seven year old or an eight year old. That's these guys are psychopaths. They're panttering these children to psychopaths. I mean, they don't have to worry a conscience isn't going to impede what they do.
Speaker 1: Incredible, it's incredible, and it's still I mean, like everything that happened in twenty eighteen. There was the raid on the mansion in New York City and they found evidence like containers or something in there. They're conveniently for god, like where those tapes went or I thought there were tapes that had the FBI marker on them. Do you recall that at all?
Speaker 2: Well, actually, the day after Jeffrey Epstein was arrested in twenty nineteen at Teeterborough report, the FBI opened up his safe. Now, his safe wasn't didn't have the dimensions that one thinks of when they think of a safe. I mean, his safe was the size of a closet. And according to the New York Times, there were hundreds, if not thousands, of images of child abuse material and there were many, many discs, and also Business Inside reported that there were hard drives too, And there was a strange document that was released by the Department of Justice and the FBI last week. And there is a couple of things that I agree with. I agree with there were more than three hundred kilobyte gigabytes of child abuse material, and I also agree that there's over a thousand victims. But then it kind of loses me. Then it says that Epstein didn't pander any children to anybody, and that there was no blackmail, And I know that Epstein was pandering children to all kinds of guys, and I know that all kinds of guys are written blackmail too. That's why no one has gone down for this other than Epstein and Maxwell.
Speaker 1: Right, So, I mean, it's just incredible, and I remember your Giuffray rest in peace. Virginia Giuffrey, Virginia Roberts. She had her own bio or she wrote an autobiography. Yeah, people who don't know. It's in the Elaine Maxwell documents. I read it and she said she was in that mansion and they had a separate monitoring room. They literally had like a studio for like filming stuff in that place.
Speaker 2: Well, actually that all the bedrooms and bathrooms and his New York home were equipped with hidden cameras. Like the Franklin scandal. There was a huge house in Washington, DC that was equipped for audiagi of blackmail, and according to a couple of victims, there was a room where men as in plural, monitored those cameras. So right there, you've got a conspiracy, Like where.
Speaker 1: Are those employees? And what else has happened? What's happening on the island.
Speaker 2: And when the Department of Justice made that dirty deal in two thousand and seven named co conspirators of Ebstein, But now there's no co conspirators. I mean Epstein just flew to that island by himself and had Martiniz and then flew home. I mean, the whole thing is so ridiculous, and we see how Pam Bondi and the Trump administration have just dug a hole deeper and deeper. On February twenty six, Bondie said that the Epstein files and now the Epstein files in the Epstein lists have been used synonymously, were on her desk and that she was going to release them, and then she released them, and it was like a nothing sandwich. When I released the Black Book with Hawker, we put up, we blacked out, redacted the phone numbers of the adults that were in the book, and then we redacted the last names and phone numbers of the victims. And I saw that book, that the Black Book that I put up, and the FEDS have redacted everything. Right, it was a.
Speaker 1: Non release, right, it wasn't likely released that you had already released.
Speaker 2: So I well, actually I put out more incriminating information on Epstein in twenty fifteen than they did in twenty twenty five. But here's Bondi just keeps getting herself into trouble, so there's no new revelations. And then Bondie declares that she's been bambuzled by the fbised Field Office. So either she lied about what she was releasing or she was inept, and I'm a charitable person, so I'm gonna go with inept. And then she further turnished her credibility. Well, she said that there was quote a truck fload of evidence unquote, and she said that only matters related to the national security would be redacted from the documents. So now she has to tell us what a bunch of child molesters have to do with national security. And here's the freshando of her, of her mendacity. This is a quote from her. There are tens of thousands of Epstein, tens of thousands of videos of Epstein with children or child porn, and there are hundreds of victims. So she acted like the FBI was just looking at that material for the first time when it had opened up Epstein's safe in twenty nineteen. And there's no way that the FBI and the dark, malignant corner of intelligence that deploy people like Epstein, we're looking at that stuff that night. I mean, they probably were looking at it that day and guys were doing double shifts to make sure but to see what was on that footage. So that so for her to say that the Department of Justice I was just looking at it in twenty five was absolute shit. And for Trump. For Trump to come out and say it was the Democrats, I mean, now he's digging himself a deeper hole because it was a butcher Gonzales and George Bush too that covered it all up and talked about co conspirators. So the the cover up started under Republicans, right, not not not Democrats, And.
Speaker 1: That was under his administration is when he was arrested in Tearbor, right, So it was Trump.
Speaker 2: Under Trump's administration. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, it's a terrible It's going to be a slow rolling catastrophe for him because there's so much evidence and the evidence that you've procured, you know, this black.
Speaker 2: How can he say? I? Okay? Sat I said that there was a couple of things I agreed with on that strange memo that came from the FBI Department of Justice, which nobody signed. No one was going to take the fall for that MAMO, which which kind of is human in a dark kind of way. But it said that there were over three hundred gigabytes. I agree with that, said that there were over a thousand victims. I agree with that. But then it says that These victims weren't pantered anybody. Now we know better than that. And the best thing that you can say to a victim of child sexual abuse or sexual assault is I believe you. The worst thing you can say is I don't believe you. So that document that was released last week is saying I don't believe you to scores and scores of young girls. And that's that's really malignant.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that memo is saying that these girls don't even exist, and that's that's unbelievably malignant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is. You know, you mentioned the VCR and that they were allowed. These victims came out in their statements in court after gillne Maxwell. So I actually posted on my podcast. It took two hours to read it because this was their chance. Then there were twenty four girls who took the chance. Twenty four probably maybe more, many more, but they actually wanted to tell their stories. So it's on the record, the victims stories.
Speaker 2: Maxwell's trial was a sham because there were only four witnesses that testified, and those four witnesses had only been molested by Epstein and Maxwell. They hadn't been molested by any other perpetrators. And what I found to be very interesting is Damian Williams, who was the US attorney for the Sun District. He oversaw the Maxwell trial and which was very carefully choreographed because there could have been a lot of stuff that came out at that Maxwell trial. And then he was also the guy that oversaw the grand jury beyond Diddy. And at that point did he had five civil suits penning against him, and two of them had been miners. He had trafficked two girls as miners. And the fifth lawsuit was from Little Roder Rodney Jones. He was a hip hop producer and in his lawsuit documentation he talks about did he trafficking children quite a bit, and then he also talks about hidden cameras. So at that point, Damian Williams decided in the Department of Justice and whoever else decided, well, we got to we got to ring the Diddy thing in. And what they did with that did he truck? I mean, I've never seen prosecutors work so hard to throw a case by my life.
Speaker 1: He only had two convictions out of just massive criminal drugs and trafficking and of the Man Act.
Speaker 2: Of the Man Act, I mean, I mean, you and I don't have any illegal training, but I think that you and I could have actually waged a much more vigorous defense than the assistant US attorneys. And one was Marine Komi, and she had also her father was head of the FBI, and she had been instrumental in covering up the Epstein trial. And she'd also been very instrumental and covering up Ditty's crimes. Also.
Speaker 1: It's just incredible. So Franklin to Epstein to Ditty, these huge trafficking, blackmail, it goes on. And then you wrote a book also about what's going like the Madams in DC.
Speaker 2: Like Confessions of Dac madd in Politics of Sex Lives in Blackmail, which is just more of the same.
Speaker 1: Right, So who isn't blackmail? That's the question. It's not who is, it's who. They probably just target everybody, don't you think they just target anybody with a pulse.
Speaker 2: I think if you can be blackmailed, you are I think that there are people that aren't blackmailed. We started an organization called the Epstein Justice and what we want is very simple. We want the government to tell us why it covered up child trafficking, and we want the perpetrators to be prosecuted, pretty simple, kind of a baseline morality. It's going to require a majority in the Senate, in the House, and we are starting a campaign. We've started a campaign of pressuring these lawmakers. And our next webinar is on will we provide the tools to pressure the lawmakers? Is next next Tuesday night, July twenty second. So I strongly suggest that your audience go to Epstein Justice dot com and register for our next webinar because it's going to take all of us. There's over three hundred and twenty million Americans, and if we can mobilize one third of one percent, that's a million people. And we can get things done with a million people. I believe that we should be able to mobilize more. But as we've got to do is mobilize a third of one percent and we'll get it done.
Speaker 1: I mean, And there's I mean, there's so much work that can be done. There's so many victims. Maybe you haven't come forth, and a lot of this stuff like go check it out.
Speaker 2: There's there's well over a thousand victims. But only that victims Compensation program. Only that was going to give victims settlements from Epstein's estate. Two hundred and twenty five women applied and one hundred and fifty were granted settlements and twelve declined because if you got a settlement from that program, you signed an NDA and you couldn't go after any of your other perpetrators. Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And I've been in this field for quite some time, and I've spoken at a lot of conferences, big conferences. The National Center and Sexual Expectation holds it like a world summit every year, and I've spoken at three of those. The Society for the Study of Traman Association as an international meeting where I've spoken at one of those, and I've all spoken at one of the Webers. I've spoken at a number of conferences, and I've gotten to meet psychiatrists and psychologists that work for that worked with sexual abuse victims child sexual abuse victims. And one of them called me. This was a couple of years ago, and she had a client who she felt had been trafficked by Epstein when she was under ten years old. And the woman could describe the terrier of Epstein's home and some other things that would have been impossible for her to know. And then I know a second therapist who worked with a victim who said that she'd been traffied by Ebstein when she was under ten years old. Now, both those therapists tried to get settlements for their victims, because when you're traffic at that young of an age, it's you know, your life gets decimated. And they were denied, and we have there's no criteria of who gets what from those settlements. But both those therapists thought that there are clients were denied because of they were they didn't fit the cover story of fourteen years that that seems to be what the media is settled on is that the youngest Epstein victims were fourteen years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you don't hear about any of those younger kids. Nut at least, I mean it's weird too. Like did giufray biography, she said that she had to sit down with Glaine and Jeffery and they said they wanted her to have a baby. Yeah, they would just take the infant like God only knows what would have happened to that infant. But like this is dark stuff. They were involved in very evil, very dark stuff. And some of the kids were a traffic from South America that we don't even never.
Speaker 2: Know or well, a lot of I mean a lot of the kids were traffic from Eastern Europe and Jean Brunell and Epstein started a modeling agency called mc squad, and Burnell had been he's a bad actor, I mean he'd been Actually sixteen minutes did a piece on him because he was fond of drugging and molesting underage girls. But he was actually buying, buying, not running, buying girls in Eastern Europe to bring back here. And according to Virginia Goo Free, they had something worked out with the government where they were able to get visas or passports or something for these underage girls that were that they were bringing into the United States.
Speaker 1: Probably some corrupt deal. I mean it's really incredible. I mean it really was a network. I just ran a video of Geffrey talking about how everybody knew, from the doorman to the chauffeur, to the haircutters, to the doctors, to the lawyers. So there's a lot more information that needs to come out. It's not going away. What number of our politicians are blackmailed, you know, which ones aren't going to make independent decisions or decisions based upon the best interests of their constituents, So like this is all vitally important.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think we have an opportunity right now and we might not ever have this again, to clean out our government. Yeah, I think we have that opportunity. But not only do we need to clean out our government, but there's another major reason why this has to be resolved with justice. According to the Centers for Disease Control, twenty five percent of underage girls and five percent of underage boys in the United States have been molested. Now, a lot of people in the field will say that's probably slightly conservative for underage girls and way conservative for underaged boys. But if you just go with the CDC numbers, there's over fifty million Americans who have been molested as miners, over fifty million Americans. And the Department of Health and Human Services commission to study I think a couple of years ago, and it found that between two hundred and forty thousand and three hundred and twenty five thousand women and children were sexually trafficked in the United States every year. Now here's where it gets really really egregious. The twenty twenty three Federal Human Trafficking Report found that only six hundred and sixty four individuals in the country were charged with child trafficking. So if we go with the smallest number from the Department of Health and Human Services, two hundred and forty thousand, and only six hundred and sixty four individuals were charged with child sex trafficking. And then there's millions of hours of child abuse material on the Internet, and according to the US Sensing Commission, only one thy three hundred and seventy five people in the US were convicted of making and disseminating child abuse material. So there are millions of victims of abuse and trafficking in the United States, millions. And this is another reason why Epstein justice is very important, is because if we allow the Department of Justice to be unrespond to victims in the Epstein case, a proven trafficking case, that sends a message to millions of victims that they have no voice and no hope for justice. And we have to send the message that you there, you do have hope and you can have a voice. And as long as the government continues to lie about this, we're just negating these these these children, negating them.
Speaker 1: And distancentivizing them from coming forward to because if they think there's no justice, like they're just going to get in trouble. They're they're going to be wasting their time or exposing themselves to uh reprisals or something. So this Epstein has to be resolved. He has to get justice. We have to get justice or.
Speaker 2: Whether well, well, the thing is with these networks, they're getting kids generally young. A lot of them have been molested previously, like Virginia Goufree had been molested when you seven, and then she'd been pantered by a pedophile named Ron Eppinger. But these networks, they get these kids that are already very damaged, and then they get they under repeated molestations. And then with the Franklin network, if you perform well, you'd get drugs or alcohol or whatever you wanted. And we see that there's a number of Epstein victims that anesthetize themselves from that particular brutality, and they go on to compromise their own credibility by a lot of times by committing various crimes. And which is almost a perfect system, is you get these victims and then really damage them, and then they go on to commit crimes and compromise their own credibility.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's like sustains itself through the abuse or whatever, the cycle of abuse or something comes back. Nick, we are at the forty five minute more, is there anything else you'd like to add? And where can people find? We have Epstein Justice right here. I'll put a link to that. Where can people find you and your books?
Speaker 2: My Epstein Justice is by far more important to me than selling books, So I would say go to Epstein Justice first. If you want to take my books, if you want to take a look at my books and read my blogs and the other things, you go to Nick BRYANTANMYC dot com.
Speaker 1: Nick BRYANTNYC dot com. So there's another I'll put links to that. So there's two websites. But your primary importance right now is for people to check out Epstein Justice.
Speaker 2: So people, I would much rather have people sign up for Epstein Justice than buy my books to tell you the truth. Awesome.
Speaker 1: So there is a sign up kind of thing here here, so you can put your name and your email.
Speaker 2: And then you can register for these webinars that we hold. And then as soon as you register, you'll get it at email back and then I'll give you the steps that you can take.
Speaker 1: Right And the next one is going to be July twenty second to twenty twenty five at eight pm Eastern, So people check.
Speaker 2: That out too, on Tuesday night at eight o'clin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, far away, just four days away from today. People check it out. Check out the website and again the author is Nick Bryant and goes back with Epstein all the way to the Black Book. Really incredible, like your piece of like right there, it's very historically important events. Thanks so much for your time.
Speaker 2: Thanks William.
Speaker 1: All right, stay there, stay there,