Speaker 1: The idea of a kind of prospective pardon, this sort of permanent federal get out of.
Speaker 2: Jail free card. That seems to be what we're talking about in.
Speaker 1: The case of this right with Juliani and his three eldest children, who as far we know, don't have not been convicted of a crime. Maybe they've committed a lot and they don't want to face action. I don't know, it's weird. I wouldn't ask for a pardon. I don't think I deserve one because I don't think I've done anything criminal.
Speaker 2: But like, where does that come from?
Speaker 1: That concept that you can just kind of wave your magic pardon one.
Speaker 3: We have to James, we have Xavier Prizera, Mimi Roca is literally my day in my town. There will be opportunities to prosecute these people, regardless if they if they abuse the pardon power as they are thinking.
Speaker 1: Hopefully Ellie, there will be a skyfall on this entire crime.
Speaker 4: Family and there will be another day for them to die.
Speaker 5: President does indeed pardon let's say, Rudy Giuliani or any members of his family. Would you see that? And I asked Prett Ferrara this question, as this essentially an admission of guilt.
Speaker 2: Oh, I certainly would view at that lay. I think millions of Americans would view it that way.
Speaker 4: If there was no belief in criminality, why would he think the pardon was necessary? And in his learned President Biden will pardon his son Hunter Biden. Don't take my word for it. President Joe Biden said the same ten days ago.
Speaker 3: So, sir, have you ruled out a pardon for yourself or any other additional members of the family.
Speaker 6: For myself, yes, sir, Well what I pardon myself for?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm asking.
Speaker 6: No, I have no contemplation of pardoning myself friend, that I didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 4: So what's the implication there, Well, it's fairly simple, isn't it. That you only need a pardon if you've done something wrong, According to Joe Biden himself. Now, let me say I don't think that's actually true. I think we live in such a highly politicized criminal justice era that you might need a pardon even if you've done nothing actually illegal. I think Matt Gates, given the the persecution he was receiving based off of the what I think were trumped up charges. I haven't seen any evidence to confirm that he was actually guilty of what they claimed he was, but he there was reports that he was in fact seeking a pardon from President Trump during his first term to get them to back off. So I'm not saying that everybody that received a pardon from Joe Biden yesterday is in fact guilty. Let me just make that clear. I will say this, though, I think the vast majority of them are incredibly guilty of incredible crimes. And this is not just me guessing here. This is not me just saying, oh, I don't like the Democrats and therefore they're all guilty, which is essentially what everyone was doing. When it came to Trump and his family. They're just saying, well, why would he pardon his kids? Of course they must be guilty of treason. In reality, they had been getting persecuted by an incredibly corrupt criminal justice system, and they definitely needed the pardon so that they could actually live their lives and function because I don't think there's any evidence, Like whatever you feel about Donald Trump, I don' think there's any evidence that his kids have done anything illegal, but they were still dealing with lawfare. The difference being I can actually prove it, or at least come really close to proving it.
Speaker 2: I can't come all the way to proving.
Speaker 4: It because we have a secrecy in our government that makes it really, really hard to prove out. However, there is something, there is a telltale sign in these pardons that is giving not just smoke, but a little bit of fire in my opinion, and it is this. Now, they go back to January first of twenty fourteen. So let's go down a list of, you know, very inconvenient facts that begin in January of twenty fourteen. Josie the Redhead Libertarian did me the honor of pointing it out.
Speaker 1: I think Joe Biden's family committed a bunch of crimes.
Speaker 4: Does it go back to twenty fourteen? It certainly does it, Sure it does. So these pardons go back to January first, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: A quick question, what was going on in Ukraine in twenty fourteen?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 4: But Barisma, It's not just barisma. Trust beyond that. First off, we got the Maidan Revolution which happens in twenty fourteen, which from all accounts, there's US State Department involvement with Victoria Nuland where they assist the Ukrainian people. There was genuine discontent, but I think it was it would have never been successful if not for US State Department backing and funding, That's my opinion. And they overthrew Yanokovich, the president of Ukraine at the time, who was elected, who had agreed to early elections, and they just said, Nope, not going to do that. Then a few months later, Hunter Biden gets signed to the board of Barisma. The biolabs that exist in Ukraine, according to Victoria Neulin, when she was under I guess cross examination from Marco Rubio, she acknowledges that these biolabs do indeed exist.
Speaker 2: Well, I only have a minute left.
Speaker 7: Let me ask you, does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons? Ukraine has by illogical research facilities, which in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian troops Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of So we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach.
Speaker 4: I'm sure, according to Victoria Nulan, that there are in fact biolabs in Ukraine. Russia claims that the research that was happening in terms of gain of function. That was happening at Wuhan was also happening at the biolabs inside of Ukraine. They have used that as part of their justification for the invasion. I'll set that point aside because I can't prove that definitively. However, I think it's probable. I'll say that. So, yeah, that's why the Partons go back to January first or twenty fourteen. It's not just an accident, it's not just trying to prevent lawfare. Now, this is a very specific timeline that was utilized for his entire family for a very good reason, because, in my opinion, again, can't prove all of this, even though I've already demonstrated there's a lot of evidence and a lot of smoke to justify my thesis that there is in fact a fire, that there was an operation being ran in Ukraine. In terms of Hunter Biden being what I believe was the bagman for either the US State Department, the DoD, the CIA. I don't know who you can guess on what I think. I think you guys can guess who I think was responsible, because I don't think you get away with this unless you're at the tippy tippy top, and for the record, I don't think the President of United States is at the tippy tippy top. So I believe that he was the bagman. That Joe Biden was also as Vice President United States under Barack Obama, he was the head envoy in Ukraine. That none of this is accidental, that the pardons that were issued to this date were not accidental, that they are extraordinarily specific for a very good reason. And I think they made a no oops. I think they should have made it a twenty year pardon. But I think they realized that a ten year pardon, which is what these were over ten years, was already so absurd that they just couldn't go any further. But they had to encompass these dates, and therefore they did so. Yeah, Anthony Fauci received a pardon Hunter Biden, all of his basically Joe's entire family. Okay, in the in the waning hours this was this literally occurs while Donald Trump is being inaugurated. There's no time left, zero second, zero minutes left on the clock, and Joe Biden is quietly filing pardon paperwork for everyone in his crime syndicate, and I'm calling it a crime syndicate because I believe there's enough evidence to say that, and I also believe that the pardons demonstrate that I'm not wrong that you don't do that, especially not to January first, twenty fourteen, unless there's a specific reason. I think that's the reason, and I think that we've been ruled by an incredibly, incredibly criminal organization at least for the last four years, and probably for our entire lives, but definitely for the.
Speaker 2: Last four years. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to get into that because, setting aside the inauguration of Donald Trump and all of his executive orders, which I'm going to get into in a second, I think that was actually the biggest news of the day. There will probably never be the investigations necessary to prove definitively what they did. However, what's interesting is that these partons make it so that the people that receive pardons can no longer plead the fifth Allegedly this will be tested in court. I don't know if it's actually going to play out this way, but this is what a lot of people are reporting that because they already have a pardon, they cannot incriminate themselves. They have a blanket parton. Whatever they did is fine according to Joe Biden. So when you plead the fifth, you're saying, I don't want to self incriminate, so therefore I'm not going to speak. Well, you can't be incriminated because you have a pardon. Therefore you have to tell the truth. And if you don't tell the truth, well then you're perjuring yourself. That is a crime. Then you go to jail. So that is the thesis by which there may still be investigations.
Speaker 2: There still is a off.
Speaker 4: Chance of being genuine discovery, genuine investigations, genuine prosecutions of those that did not receive a pardon, and more importantly, just to figure out exactly how did this play out? Who was responsible? Like, even if we can't throw everybody that's responsible in jail, let's actually understand the crime syndicate. Let's have the strings and pin board action to see who directed what, who was actually who were they doing this at the behest of which organizations which through their agencies We need to know all that our lives were thrown into complete disarray. Effective twenty twenty. Why why did this happen. What was the end goal? I have my own g I think that, I mean, we've gone through this so many times, so I'm going to keep it very brief, but I think they wanted to test our compliance, that's clearly, and then we failed that. By the way, they wanted to bolster corporations and their profit margins, and they did an incredible job at that, closing down so many small businesses across the entire country, across the world. Those are two things I think they wanted to push through technology. When it came to science that was experimental, exploratory, they wanted to test it on a lot of people, and they did so. I think those are like the three avenues. And then I think that there's the distinct possibility that we're dealing with essentially hybrid warfare, that we don't really understand the nature of this entire operation, that in fact, we could already be in a war with China. That's a possibility we could be allied with China in a war against other people. We could have agency that aren't we could have groups that aren't even government agencies that are participating in this conquering, you know, kind of the world economic forum, corporate overlord, banking establishment. I don't know. I don't know if they're if they're pulling the strings. There's more questions and answers, unfortunately, but I think we do know enough at this point to know that what we went through was a monstrous, psychological operation.
Speaker 2: Monstrous, and I.
Speaker 4: Think that these investigations in these pardons opens up the door by which we may be able to establish who was doing this and hopefully why, so that we can stop it and make sure it never ever happens again. It's important to note too, that a lot of people are going to be comparing and contrasting, and they're going to say, well, this isn't that big of a deal, because well, look what Trump did on his first day. He pardoned thousands of people, or over a thousand people, including essentially or nearly all of the J sixers. The comparison isn't apt.
Speaker 2: Let me explain.
Speaker 4: Biden granted a total of eight thousand and sixty four pardons during his first term, whereas Donald Trump granted two hundred and thirty seven pardons during his first term. So yes, you can look at day one trump second term and say, well, he's pardoning so many people, but that precedent was changed because of the Biden administration. Eight and sixty four pardons during his term, which is the most of any president in my lifetime, I think in history, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: So that's a lot. That's a lot.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump can pardon a thousand people for the next week and he still wouldn't surpass what Biden did during his presidency, and I hope he does now. Keep in mind, I'm also not saying that pardon power is necessarily a bad thing. I think that oftentimes, just to give Biden his due, many of the people that were pardoned by Joe Biden, from what I've read, were in fact nonviolent drug offenders. That's fantastic. Let those people out. I completely agree with that. When you're pardoning your family to keep you safe from investigations that would demonstrate your depravity, criminality, and likely treason, well then I have a much bigger problem with your utilization of pardons. I also have a big problem when it is a blanket pardon that has no explanation. You're not detailing what crimes that these people are, you know, participated in that therefore they shouldn't be prosecuted for. Like if you're partning someone who's already in jail or facing prosecution, well we know what they're being charged with, so we know what you're pardoning them for. Donald Trump was saying the j six people, they paid enough price. They many of them spent two, three, four years in solitary confinement. No matter what you did on that date, no one was killed aside from Ashley Bebvett and a handful of other ladies. Rosem Boiling and I think there was like three or four of the protesters that were killed. But in terms of the cops and the politicians, nobody was. So at what point do you say, well, this is just cruel and unusual punishment, Like I think it's a fair argument that it is beyond that threshold already. Did anybody do anything that justifies more than four years in prison? And if they did, is it dramatically or can we just say, well, given that these prosecutions were so politicized, we're just.
Speaker 2: Gonna cut it off.
Speaker 4: Here. You had your opportunity, you had entire you had years of prosecutions, investigations, FBI breaking down people's doors, going i mean all over the country, going to Alaska, pulling old ladies out of their houses and throwing them in jail.
Speaker 2: You had all of this, all of these years to do that.
Speaker 4: You had an entire j six investigation, congressional hearings, this big, showy, over the top nonsense. I think it was ABC that did it. It was horrifying to witness, honestly, And what you did was you simultaneously hid exculpatory evidence that would have allowed many of these people that were being persecuted and prosecuted to not face jail time. So once you do that, it's basically it spoils the entire thing, right, poisons the well, like the well is so poisonous at this point that I think everybody justifiably ought to be released. I don't think anybody did anything there that justified more than a four year solitary confinement sentence. And your behavior in the prosecution of these people was so unjust and in my opinion, criminal, that therefore we're done. All of these partons from Donald Trump were just shout out to my buddy, Adam the podium guy got his podium back behind me. Actually, I'm thrilled. I'm thrilled that their horrific journey has ended here, that they get to move on with their lives and not be felons, and you know, actually just get back to life. I think that a lot of the people there that day were there for good reasons. That they were not there to overthrow the government, and they were not there to be violent or hurt police. They were there because they believed things strongly. And I still don't know if I can talk about what they believe, so I'll just leave it at that. I think that they've paid more than enough price, and I think many of them didn't deserve to pay a price whatsoever. In fact, the vast majority of them. So I think that this was a fantastic winning movement maneuver by Donald Trump. Also, when you contrast it with the riots of the Summer of Love and the lack of prosecution when it came to so many of those people, not to say that all of them weren't prosecuted, but many of them were not. It's just so obvious that anyone who's an impartial observer would just say, well, this is clearly politicized. We had, literally just a few months prior to j six, you have the entire nation ablaze, and so many of those people walk Scott free. You have Kamala Harris and the others in the Democratic cabal that are putting together fundraising efforts to try and free these people, while simultaneously then turning around and pointing at these JA sixers and saying put them away forever they tried to overthrow the government, for God's sakes. I mean, it was just the contrast really highlights how unjust all of that was. And I'm glad to see it end. I really am. And I hope that Donald Trump. There are reports right now, By the way, there are reports right now. Last night, the chair of the Libertarian Party, Engel Carl, confirmed that she has insider from the White House that the pardon for Ross Albricht will happen in the next twenty four hours. She thought it was going to happen this morning. It has not yet. It appears that it will happen this evening. This is the New York Post reporting this, so I think it's getting more and more official. My guess is that Ross will be pardoned probably by tomorrow and home with his family by this weekend. That'll be fantastic news. I hope. I hope, and not because I want to then go Oh look, Donald Trump promised us something and he actually delivered. Like, this is about freeing a human being. Fraeing a human being. That even if you believe, which many people do, and I understand, there is some evidence to say that, like maybe he was actually responsible for some really bad stuff with the Silk Road, not setting aside the drug charges, which I don't shouldn't be illegal. But even if he is responsible, he didn't kill anybody. He didn't, that's a fact. No one even claims that he did. And he's already spent a lean years in prison. So do we believe in second chances or not? He had no criminal charges prior to that. It's obvious that they threw the book at him because they wanted to go after the bitcoin community, and they wanted to go after decentralized exchange and the dark web and all that, and they made an example of him. Two life sentences plus forty years. I think it was plus forty without the possibility of parole. That is Eighth Amendment violation, cruel and unusual punishment. He deserves to be free, He deserves a second chance. I don't care what you think about the case. It's over a decade. Come on, let's get real. He doesn't deserve more than a decade. So God willing, that'll happen. And Lynn Albricht, who I've had on my show, I hope that you have the best day of your life in the next seventy two hours, and I hope you have an incredible remainder of your life after spending a decade fighting for your son to be free. It has filled me with inspiration to see what you've done. And I hope that you get what you deserve, which is your boy beack. God willing.
Speaker 8: I don't care about what an Indian says. I'm not willing to have a discussion about the definition of what an American is. I'm not interested in hearing somebody else's proposal for what an American is. Everybody knows what an American is. If there's a degree or two of variation between Americans what an American is, it doesn't matter. Anytime you try to argue in good faith with somebody who wants to steal from you.
Speaker 2: You try to argue in good faith with.
Speaker 8: Somebody who is not going to iron man your arguments, You're going to give them every intellectual consideration possible, they're going to give you none. Anytime you even open your mouth to do anything that's not derision, you're losing. You're accepting their proposition at what you know, the same way you know that the sky is blue, what an American is. When you accept that your knowledge of that can be a affected by somebody's paragraph, you're already losing. Within your community, within your discord, eh, within your friend group, whatever. You can have whatever discussion you want. But if it's an outsider who's here telling us how to do business, that's not in the game.
Speaker 2: Plan, that's not part of the show. That's not happening, all right.
Speaker 9: So I'm not saying you need to not think about these things and not talk about them with your friends, whatever. But when an outsider comes here, gets in your face and starts throwing definitions at you, and you've got a Google shit, No, we're not doing that.
Speaker 2: You're getting called a slur.
Speaker 8: I don't know which one, whichever one I feel like saying at the moment, you're getting called a slur.
Speaker 4: So, for those not familiar, that's Sam Hyde. He is a Internet sensation stand up comic. He issued a Dear Elon video that went or no. It was dear for vaik video during like right after Christmas, after the H one B tow and it went insanely viral, and he's now issued another one today. He is, he's a fascinating character, and I think he makes some really compelling points. Now I'm not saying that particular segment was the compelling point, but I think that he makes very interesting points about nationalism, Americanism, what it means to be an American. Basically, he's calling the vake and he has I mean, he's saying it more or less explicitly that Avec is an outsider, the vake. You may perceive him to be an outsider because he's higher echelon of income.
Speaker 2: He's worth half a billion dollars.
Speaker 4: He went to I think Princeton and some other you know, fancy law school.
Speaker 2: I think it was Yale. Yeah, it was Yale.
Speaker 4: And you want to say he's like, he's not on our level in terms of his upbringing, goes to private school and da da dah, he's a valedictorian worth a half a billion dollars. Okay, Like, maybe on a class level, the VC is not one of us, but in terms of him being an American. He was born in Ohio. He spent thirty seven years I think maybe he's thirty eight now of his life in America. He's also made it in America. He also ran for the President of the United States in America. He's an American citizen. Yes, his parents are first generation immigrants from India. If we are now to the point, and I think this is kind of a natural pendulum swing that people went from I don't mind limited immigration to now anybody that doesn't even look like me isn't an American. I think is really dangerous but highly predictable. And I've talked about this in prior episodes. When it comes to the phenomenon of Nick Fuentes and the hard line you know, nationalists and alt right movements, that they exist. They're definitely real. I don't think that they're as significant as the media would have you believe it, but they are definitely real, and the sentiment is growing. And I think that the reason the sentiment is growing is that no one is actually dealing with them in a reasonable fashion. They're not hearing them out, they're not actually contending with their arguments. They're just saying bad, this is bad that's really all they have to say. They just call you racist or whatever, and then they move on. But there are arguments to be made that, like, when it comes to national identity, is that a thing? And is it a thing worth defending? In that same video, later on, Sam Hide is talking about Japan and he's saying, you know, I'm praying for Japan. I hope that they can maintain their national identity as being Japanese. Is that racist? Well from most you know, I think an impartial observer would say, no, it isn't. It's to say that Japan ought to be Japanese and that's okay. It's okay to say that. It's okay to feel that way. I don't think it's racist to feel that way at all. And certainly he's not then demonstrating some sort of you know, identitarian superiority, saying I don't care what happens to them because they're lesser than me. You know, that would be a true like white supremacist mentality. So I don't think Sam Hyde has that. I think what he does have, though, is a strong sense of nationalistic pride. And then it comes down to what do you perceive to be the nation? What are the values that make it a nation? And Sam would just call me gay and say, we're not having this debate. Why you're using paragraphs when you can just call me a slur. I understand that, Sam, I respect that. However, for those that are interested in the thought experiment, I think it is worth considering. I think it is worth exploring. What is it to be an American? Is it just being born here? Can you immigrate here and just be an American instantaneously? Well depends on the laws at the time. I guess technically you could be. But in my view, what makes America special is a belief in essentially the Bill of Rights the values that it encompassed and cemented for human beings, not just in America, but really more broadly across the world. At least that was the concept. However, I think that the framework was only really applicable to people in America, and it certainly will only be held onto by a people that value it. And I think that's the key. I think that is actually the key to make to what makes you an American or un American person? Is that do you want to maintain the values that made America special? And from my vantage, point. What made America special was not it just being white. I know that's very unpopular amongst the alt writers, but I don't care because I don't think it's accurate to describe America as only having been special because it was white people that came here. I think what made America continuously special and improving upon itself was that we continued to allow for immigration from all over the world of the best and brightest, and the most adventuresome and the most courageous and entrepreneurial to come here and add their spirit to the American endeavor, the American endeavor being one of, in my opinion, the height of really human existence, experience growth. This is why I love America so much, is that I believe that those values are so uniquely special and they are not cherished by the rest of the world. Which is why I've become more nationalistic in my later years, is that I've realized that we are not only are these values very special, but they are fleeting. That we are losing them. And I think that it's a fair concern to say, are we losing them because of so much immigration in such a short period of time. Well, I don't think it's that simple, but I think it plays a part. But I would also add I think we're losing it because our kids are being indoctrinated and propagandized through this public schooling system and then academia for the cherry on the top of the Sunday where they just tell them everything that makes America special is actually what makes America evil. So that's a big problem. And we're talking millions of kids. I don't know how many millions, but it's at least a million kids graduating from college every year, A big, big percentage of them come out with that ideology that is super dangerous. You pair with that tens of millions of illegal immigrants over the past four years. At least eleven million is according to the federal government. I think it's far higher personally. So you add those numbers up and you're talking three four five percent of the nation in a four year period. That's a dramatic change that I don't think that we can acclimate to. And I think what you're witnessing is that the fact that I'm right, sorry, open borders libertarians, I'm right that we're not acclimating to it because it's too rapid. You are now seeing extraordinary racist, nativistic perspectives when it comes to this entire paradigm. They're just saying, fuck you and fuck this, and I'm done and I'm not concerned with whatever labels you put on me. I'm pissed and I'm ready to fight. That's what they're telling you. You can listen to them or you can ignore them, but they're not going to stop saying it, and they're certainly not going to stop believing it. So I've decided to listen to them. I don't necessarily agree with all their conclusions. I don't, in fact, but I do understand the concern and I think that it'll benefit us if we have an adult conversation about the pace at which the face of this country is changing. And again, let me remind you, this is a very pluralistic civilization. There is already I think it's only fifty five or sixty percent of the country that's white. You have every other color, creed, race, you know, religion under the sun that exists and coexists in America. That is very unique. That is not a thing that happens in the rest of the world. So unless you want to just assume that We're going to be successful no matter how fast you allow for more and more immigrants to come into this country. I am not convinced that you're right at all. In fact, I'm totally convinced at this point that you're wrong. That it will be our undoing And if we could remedy the issues that come from academia, perhaps the immigration issue wouldn't be such a huge, huge problem. But honestly, if it weren't for what's happening in academia, I don't think we would have a governmental model that is permitting such an incredible flood of migrant all part of the same program in my view, So we need reforms on all levels. And this gets me into the executive orders that came from Donald Trump just yesterday.
Speaker 10: Look at China, how filthy it is. Look at Russia, Look at India. It's filthy.
Speaker 2: The air is filthy.
Speaker 10: The Paris Accord I took us out because we were going to have to spend trillions of dollars and we were treated very unfairly when they put us in there. They did us a great disservice. They were going to take away our businesses. I will not sacrifice tens of millions of jobs, thousands and thousands of companies because of the Paras accord. It was so unfair. China doesn't kick in until twenty thirty. Russia goes back to a low standard, and we kicked in right away. It would have been, it would have been, it would have destroyed our business.
Speaker 4: As So today I want to tell you about our sponsor, Monetary Medals. Gold prices have been breaking all time highs in twenty twenty four, and now you can get your gold to work for you, generating interest income every month paid in additional ounces of physical gold. You can earn up to five percent on your golden silver and their lease offerings, and credit investors can earn double digit returns and their bond offerings. Again, all the interest is paid in ounces, which are stored for free on your behalf. So if you're tired of your golden silver collecting dust at home, or worse, racking of fees having your metal professionally stored, check out Monetary dash Metals dot com slash lockdown again. That's Monetary dash Metals dot com slash lockdown to learn how you can start putting your medal to work today.
Speaker 2: First up Executive.
Speaker 4: Order from Donald Trump, signed yesterday, notifies the UN that we are, in fact, the United States is exiting the Paris Climate Treaty or the Paris Climate Accords. This was the guidelines that requires basically a cap on carbon emissions. There's a lot more details to it. It requires additional funding and taxes that we have to send to the UN, and all sorts of nonsense. In my opinion, this is a unmitigated good. I am not a believer in anthropogenic climate change. I do think that there's obvious evidence that, in fact, the climate is changing, but I don't think that it's proven or rock solid science by any stretch of the imagination, that it is this imminent cataclysmic thing that is strictly driven by humanity. In fact, I think it's quite to the contrary. I think the vast majority of the climate change that we're dealing with is natural. It's a product of the Sun's fluctuations as well as you know Earth. So just look at the fear mongering that we dealt with from al Gore back in the early two thousands, and all of the predictions you made, and what aspect of those have come true. Well, guess what I'm in Florida actually in my which was supposed to be underwater by now Oops, didn't exactly happen, now, did it. So yeah, back to the drawing board on that one. Anyways, I don't like being in these global treaties, particularly when it's, as Donald Trump pointed out, super unfair. China, who's this incredible polluter, doesn't even have to get on board with it until twenty thirty and who knows if they will. But America gets on board with it right away, to the detriment of the American people and US having to fund it and get taxed into oblivion, not to mention killing businesses and jobs and everything else. I think this is just, as I said, an unimitigated good good job, Donald Trump. Yes, stay out of the Paris Climate Accords. I'm sure the next president will put us right back in them. But we get a reprieve for at least four years, so let's hope. Next up, we have an executive order for Donald Trump notifying all federal employees are close to all there's some that have their own unions that will be cut out of this deal, but all of the rest of them, the majority, have to go back to work. Yeah, I know you might be surprised by this, but a huge percentage of employees after the lockdown era ended up doing work from home deals. This ends effective immediately, so we'll see. I think that the good aspect of this one. I think that federal employees are already not very productive or useful, So I think that putting them back, requiring them to actually go to work and demonstrate that they're doing a job that's worth the taxpayer's funds, I don't have a problem with that. I think that that's a good thing. I think it's a step in the right direction. And I think that we will see a lot of people quit. And I think a lot of the people that quit will be doing so to the benefit of the American people because they are not providing us a good return on investment. So that's fantastic news. I think that I think that this is a step in the right direction. It's a kind of minor one, but that's another executive order that he passed. Let's get in the next. He then signed an executive order that ended the weaponization of government against political opponents. I don't know what kind of teeth this thing has. It's just kind of a TBD. Certainly the criminal justice system has been weaponized. I don't know what what power the president actually has to stop future administrations from doing the same thing, but you know it's performative if nothing else. He then signed an executive order rescinding seventy eight of Biden's executive actions. I haven't looked at all seventy eight, but just based off of what I know of his executive orders, I'm happy. I think it's really good to get rid of whatever we can of Biden's legacy, as I think he was a disastrous president on almost every single level. I think he's the worst in my lifetime, and there's been a lot of bad presidents. A lot of people argue George W. Look for the Middle East. I'll grant you, definitely worse for the American people in terms of the Patriot Act and spying apparatus. Yes, yes, yes, However, lockdowns mandates World War three, hundreds of thousands perished combined between Palestine and Ukraine. And he also did all of this only in four years, whereas George W did an eight. I think there's argument that Biden was worse, but whatever, they're both terrible. Who really cares who was worse. They both deserve to be in president in my opinion. Then next up, he signs an executive order freezing federal hiring.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 4: The reason he's doing this is because it will take at least a few weeks, probably a few months to get through confirmations of all of his people to get them to bring in their staff to replace the old Biden administration staff. Do you want those people hiring more federal employees when they're Biden staff?
Speaker 2: No, you did not.
Speaker 4: So essentially he's put a freeze until all of his people are in and then they'll be more hiring.
Speaker 2: I think that's good. Put a stop on the bleed.
Speaker 4: As they say, I already covered the fact that he pardoned fifteen hundred j six ers. I think that's an unmitigated good. Once again, here's where Donald Trump and me and MAGA may be at loggerheads. I don't know. I think actually that there probably are a lot of Trump supporters that will agree with me on this, but I could be wrong. He issued an executive order Cartel's drug car tells are foreign terrorist organizations. This is actually an executive order designating the cartels and other organizations to be foreign terrorist organizations.
Speaker 11: That's a big one, Yes, sir. People have wanted to do this for years, so they are now designated as stereost organizations foreign and Mexico probably doesn't want that, but we have to do what's right. They're killing our people. They're killing two hundred and fifty three hundred thousand American people a year, not one hundred like has been reported for fifteen years. It's probably three hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: So as you can tell there, his claim being that the fentanyl crisis is in fact terrorism somehow. Look, terrorism has a very specific definition, and it's usually that you're using violence for political end. I don't see that. I don't see a justification to label the Mexican drug cartels as terrorists now. I think that they're obviously criminal, and especially the human traffickers, and i'd love to see them stopped, and i'd love to see our the border secured because it has been a very significant problem. However, I don't think that you're going to be able to stop the flow of drugs regardless of what you do. I think you'll be lucky to stop the flow of people. That is a I mean, and that's a real justifiable concern because that actually falls international security. I think that drugs are not. The war on drugs is last fifty years.
Speaker 2: We lost it.
Speaker 4: Okay, y'all lost it because I was never fighting it.
Speaker 2: Y'all lost the war on drugs?
Speaker 4: Can we move on? The answer apparently is no. But I do understand this is once again kind of the same issue that I was talking about with the open borders, and you know, the nativistic kind of racist perspectives that gain strength during these periods. Same thing with drug prohibition. This is the worst of both worlds. You have drugs that are illegal in terms of fentanyl, heroin, YadA, YadA da. But then you also have legal drugs that are being prescribed to millions of Americans over a twenty year period from big pharma legally that hooks them on opioids. And then you have reforms or whatever that kick them off of these prescriptions or they just can't afford them, or they just decide to go to something stronger and they end up doing street level opioids. This is a bigger problem than the border. So I am not going to be myopic about this and say, oh, you close down the border and all of a sudden everything's fixed like and I think that's really my bigger point. This is not the fix that Trump is advertising it is, but this has red meat to his base. They know a lot of people that they've lost due to the opioid crisis, fentanyl in particular, and they want it stopped and they don't care what he has to do to do it. So this is what happens. This is what happens when you ignore a genuine problem and then the state intervenes, and it may present a solution that ends up being a bigger problem. Why do I say that, Well, I'm not exactly interested in going to war with Mexico, are you? You know, don't get it twisted. I think that Mexico to a large extent is a narco state. Their government is controlled, or at least they share power to a huge extent with the drug cartels. That's obvious. I don't want to go to war with the cartels because more or less we're then going to war with the government, or we're at least requiring the government of Mexico to go to war with the cartels. And guess what the cartels do business in every major American city across the United States. They have tunnels, they have weapons, many of which have been given through Operation Fast and Furious from the Barack Obama administration. Like, these are trained, dangerous people, and I just hope people are really considering what this means where this might go. If you decide to actually declare war and the cartels decide to declare war back, that you could see major Like you're labeling them terrorists even though they don't do terroristic things in America, unless you want to say the human trafficking, but that's still not terrorism because they're not trying to get a political anyways. I think that you could see terroristic activity in the United States. The consequence of if you start to use drones or you know, special ops to go after heads of the cartels, will they just accept that or will they decide to try and make us pay a price to I don't know. That's TBD obviously, I hope not. But I think that this is not without risk. I think this is not without risk of turning into a much wider war. Additionally, if you want to make the claim that these people are a national security threat to the United States of America, well then get Congress to actually vote on this thing, vote for a war. I know you guys don't do that anymore. You haven't done it in my lifetime, longer than I've been alive. But it's so obvious that you're labeling them a terrorist organization so that the CIA can go after him, right, I mean, we all know this. It also then allows us for a bunch of unconstitutional illegal shit like torture, rendition, all sorts of other stuff, all without a declaration of war. To me, it's quite obvious that they are operating under the AUMF authorize US military force after nine to eleven, after the patriotach And I think that's what this is. I think it's a way of circumventing congressional action to actually try and go after this problem, and instead circumventing the entire system and just saying I'm gonna do whatever I want to stop this. Look, if Joe Biden did it, I'd oppose it. Donald Trump's doing it, I oppose it, or at least I'll say this. It has the potential for real dire consequences, and I'm not sure that it'll be productive in terms of stopping drugs.
Speaker 2: So that's my stance.
Speaker 4: A lot of people are just gonna clap blindly without thinking this thing through. If anything, whether you support it or not, I hope you think about it a little bit more deeply because it's not without risk, Like it is going to create an incredibly interesting paradigm. Now if it's just used for leverage to put pressure on the government of Mexico to essentially do the bidding of the United States to try and stop the flow of humanity coming into our country, Okay, I can see that argument, Like it's kind of like the using tariffs in game theory. Is that what he's doing. Maybe I don't know. That's what he's doing with the northern border. He's threatening tariffs against Trudeau even though he's on his way out whoever's gonna be in charge of Canada in the next couple months. He's saying, look, you get your border under control, or I'm gonna tear if you guys too. This is all game theory stuff. Will his bluffs work and are they bluffs? I don't know, Stay tuned, but think about think these things through. Just really consider, like, do are you prepared to have a war on your border? Like we haven't had that in our lifetimes.
Speaker 2: I haven't. I don't know about you.
Speaker 4: I don't remember there being a war with Mexico or Canada or Cuba in my lifetime. So this is a different thing than having a war in the Middle East or Ukraine or a proxy war elsewhere. This can get spicy fast, so think it through. He also signed in an executive order repealing all DEI programs across the federal government. Fantastic, Absolutely love that. I've already gone into detail about how evil and un American DEI is, so I'll spare you the lecture. We all, I think, are on the same page with that. He also signed an executive order securing the Southern border. I think that is the answer as opposed to going to war with the cartels. You probably ought to just secure the border, but you know, is what it is. He also signed an executive order granting TikTok an extension to sell to an American buyer. I am still not convinced that they ought to be forced, and I'm not sure that Supreme Court it's constitutional.
Speaker 2: But according to me and property.
Speaker 4: Rights, I don't understand the justification they did it undure national security threat purview. I'm not at all convinced that TikTok is a national security threat and then it's some propaganda tool from the c I think the arguments that you know, Timpoole and others have made in that regard are lacking, and I would love to go on IRL and debate this issue, but at some point I'm sure I will a reprieve, and finding a way to make this work is a good idea. Let me also emphasize one hundred and eighty million Americans use TikTok, and I don't know how many of them use it for business purposes, but it's not a small amount. And those that aren't even using it for business use it to get their message out there, and they value that tremendously. Again, let me repeat no conflict of interests here. I don't have a TikTok account. Okay, maybe I'll get one after this. I haven't thought about it, really, but there's a lot of value to the American people when it comes to that app like. There's a reason that people are so pissed off about it, and I respect that. I respect their their desire to be able to speak freely like I've I've poured so much time and energy into Twitter now x if it were to be banned by the government because they said, oh, Elon Musk is under the influence of a hostile government, which was one of the four or five that they listed, and they forced Elon to sell to Jack Dorsey, which then put it back under the purview of basically the deep state.
Speaker 2: That'd be hell, that'd be terrible for me.
Speaker 4: And if Elon then said you know what, I'm not going to sell and they just shut it down, well then I've now lost a multi hundred thousand dollars, if not multimillion dollar marketing vehicle, which is my Twitter account. So yeah, I feel for the people that use TikTok daily and I hope that I hope that this can be worked out.
Speaker 2: I really do. Next up, he signs an executive.
Speaker 4: Order creating or establishing DOGE Department of Governmental Efficiency. Will that be a real thing? I mean, it's a thing now, it's a real thing, but it's still an advisory board. It doesn't really have teeth. As best I can tell, it will be very interesting.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm going to stay optimistic and just believe that they're going to get some things accomplished, but at this point, I don't know what it will amount to. I will say I was very saddened to see Vivek Ramaswami unceremoniously removed from that role. He was supposed to be a major participant. There's lots of conflicting reports about why he dropped out. It seems to me as if he's going to be running for the governor of Ohio, if not the Senate seat in Ohio. I'm not sure which he's going to do at this point, but it's quite obvious to me that his H one B stance was so unpopular, in part because of Sam Hyde's response and the incredible firestorm that was created around that debate topic, that he kind of screwed himself, like he just people.
Speaker 2: Were so mad. I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 4: Like he went from almost like universally beloved to you know, like half of the people that loved him were just like, fuck you.
Speaker 2: It was wild.
Speaker 4: I feel terrible for him, because I liked the guy a lot, and I think that his heart's in the right place, and I don't think that he meant to be insulting, but clearly a lot of people felt insulted. And you know, this is American politics. You got to figure out a way to say it without blowing people up. But it's it's very interesting to me because at the end of the day, like Elon, also lost a lot of goodwill by the way. But Trump comes out and he basically says the same thing. He's like, He's like, yeah, we need to have the best people come here, and yeah, yeah, yeah, And you know H one b's are important.
Speaker 3: There's been some debate within your orbit over whether or not to keep or eliminate H one b visas.
Speaker 2: What's your position on that. Do you want to keep H one b's.
Speaker 10: Or do you want to get Like I like both sides of the argument, But I also like very competent people coming into our country, even if that involves them training and helping other people that may not have the qualifications they do. But I don't want to stop. And I'm not just talking about engineers. I'm talking about people at all levels. We want competent people coming into our country. And HB one I know the program very well. I use the program matred D's wine. You know, experts, even waiters, high quality waiters. You you got to get the best. Now, then you go into people like Larry and he needs engineers, and Masa needs and this gentleman needs engineers like nobody's ever needed engineers, right, So we have to have the quality of people coming in now. By doing that, we're expanding businesses and that takes care of everybody. So I'm sort of on both sides of the argument. But what I really do feel is that we have to let really competent people, great people come into our country, and we do that through the H one program.
Speaker 4: And that was kind of what Elon and Vivik were saying it. But Vivike was saying it with a brown face and they're like, not you. You don't get to say this to us. I was like, all right, yeah, that's an interesting stance. But Trump says it, no Biggie, Vivek says it, and it's like you're dead to me. Lesson learned, I guess. Anyways.
Speaker 2: I think that the DOGE operation is another big part of the reason I supported Trump, and I hope that it becomes something very meaningful. We'll see.
Speaker 4: He then signs an executive order to withdraw from the World Health Organization. I think this is fantastic. It's another global organization that was involved in the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Wink.
Speaker 4: I despise everyone involved in the who Ted DROs and all these fucking lying scumbags.
Speaker 2: So glad to be out of that.
Speaker 4: He also signed an executive order protecting American women from the dangers of radical gender ideology, basically going after you know, transgender people in women's sports. Obviously, I don't think it's right for biological men to be in sports against biological girls.
Speaker 2: I think that's a terrible idea.
Speaker 4: However, we are we really to the point where we need the federal government to tell every state to not do that, And I'm like, maybe we are. That's so depressing to think about, Like they're not going to figure it out, Like this is terribly unjust. We really need the Feds to come in and tell you can't do that. So I don't know how I feel about that. I like, I think it's obviously federal overreach, but at the same time, like I do think it's the right thing to do, So I'm torn.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 4: He also issued an executive order ending the catch and release policy, which I think was obviously absurd in the first place. If you're going to be having a border at all, you can't have a policy of catching and releasing everybody coming across it. That only incentivizes more and more people to come across it, which is what we saw to the tune of eleven million at minimum over the past four years. So yeah, that needed to stop. He also signed an executive order restoring restoring the remain in Mexico policy. We'll see if Mexico actually enforces it. The new president there, I think her name Shinebaum, which is a very interesting name for a Mexican president.
Speaker 2: She is.
Speaker 4: Going back and forth, playing hardball verbally, but maybe she will actually play ball with Trump ultimately. He also appealed the rule allowing gender troops to serve in the military the.
Speaker 2: Corner lives of TikTok.
Speaker 4: The text dollars were also funding full gender transitions for service members. If that's true, that's unbelievable to me. Look, I don't I'm not in the military. So I'll let soldiers speak for themselves as to whether or not they want to serve with transgender people. I'm of the opinion as a man that I wouldn't. I would probably not want to be serving on the front lines, at least with trans people or women because they couldn't carry me out of there. Most of them would struggle. I we over two hundred pounds, I'm six foot one. Like, only the most freakishly strong woman is going to be able to save me from going down on the on the front line. So like I think, rationally, yeah, probably not the best idea, not the best role for them to be in, just as most women would not be able to play in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Right. I know this is very.
Speaker 4: Very bold, chauvinistic, sexist things to say, but let's just be honest here. Should trans people not be able to be in the military at all, like even in service roles or like backup roles?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if a blanket rule is is you know, necessary here? But I think once again this just shows the pendulum swinging harder than it probably had to, so it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I think what was.
Speaker 4: Really interesting is he signs an executive order revoking the security clearance of the fifty one former intelligence officials who lied about Hunter Biden's laptop. Now, obviously I agree with this. These people are terrible and they lied to you through their fucking teeth about what was happening with that laptop as the FBI had it in their possession, and they just egregiously lied. They issued that letters that during the debate, Joe Biden could go up there and he could lie to the American people, saying fifty one intelligence officials say that the story is bullshit, So Donald Trump's a liar. In reality, we all knew, at least those in the independent media space knew, and those that listen to this knew that they were lying. That we knew that that laptop was real, and them bearing the story was just to help the Democrats win the White House, and it did.
Speaker 6: There are fifty former national intelligence folks who said that what this he's accusing me of is a Russian planet. They have said that this is has all the cap four five former heads of the CIA parties say what he's saying is a bunch of garbage. Nobody believes it except them his and his good friend Rudegie.
Speaker 4: Obviously, I agree with him removing the security claanses. What I don't agree with is if this is the end of the punishment for these folks, that is not enough. I mean, that is in my opinion, definitional election interference from federal employees no less, which some would argue is treeson his behavior. So you got to do something other than just stripping them of their security clanses. Like that's not nearly adequate enough, but it's a start. It's a step in the right direction.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 4: This is more performative nonsense, and I don't really understand the rationale for it.
Speaker 2: I guess I could theorize some things.
Speaker 4: But Donald Trump also issued an EO claiming or renaming the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of America. Here's my assumption. One, he's trying to, you know, just have anything to put on his resume as like being an important press. There's always the ego aspect of anything Donald Trump does. I think there's also the argument that he's trying to claim it as property and justify further control of deep sea drilling for oil and gas. That would be kind of my more sinister expectation as to why this distinction might being made. But I think at the end of the day, like there's probably already contract law that's in place for this, So can you just like, can we just claim Mexico is now named South United States and we now control it like, no, so is there anything? Is there any teeth to this change? And I'm guessing not so. It seems just like performative virtue signaling, but like in a nationalistic pro America sense, it's very it's very strange, very strange. And last but not least, and maybe my favorite, he put a ninety day pause on all foreign eight all foreign eight, that's what the initial executive order said. And then I find out that there's a little cutout, little caveat for friends over in Israel, Like, you gotta be fucking kidding me, man, Like he does so much. Like everything that happens, they do so much to add to the conspiracy theorist or like the anti Semitic worldview of like we're doing everything at the best Israel. And then you have some evidence like this, and you're like, what am I supposed to say about this? What the fuck am I supposed to say about this? And keep in mind, we give aid to fucking everybody. We're sending billions here, billions there, Like almost everybody in the Middle East gets a little fucking chunk of change from us. And sometimes it's not so little billions. Usually it's just nuts. It's nuts. Look, I can't blame the graper audience that goes.
Speaker 2: Ah, look at this, This is proof.
Speaker 4: Like what am I supposed to fucking say to defend against that? Yeah, you're making a singular cutout for one nation. Well, you put a freeze on aid to all other countries. Anyways, my point would be doesn't go far enough. It ought to be not a ninety day freeze. It ought to be a four year freeze to everybody, including our greatest ally, no foreign aid. We're thirty seven trillion dollars in debt. We can't fucking afford it. We're not doing this anymore. We're done. Okay, That would be a step in the right direction. I think that overall, Donald Trump had a very good first day. I'm very nervous about his actions declaring drug cartels as terrorist organizations because I think that is just a methodology to circumvent normal protocols when it comes to using extraordinary violence that would normally be classified as war against our neighbor Mexico. So that is probably the thing I disagreed with him most on. I think the other things were kind of marginal, not huge changes, But I think overall he delivered on the vast majority of his promises. And I think that if if ross all Brick gets to go home tomorrow, which I think he will, he will have delivered on his promises to libertarians as well. So all in all, not so bad.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: You know, there's another controversy with Elon who's flashing a Roman salute during the fucking like inauguration speeches.
Speaker 2: Afterwards. My heart goes out to you, and I'm just it's a big story. I could show you the corporate media, you know, saying this guy, he's showing you his true colors. Actually he's a fascist.
Speaker 4: Couldn't even wait one hour after Trump gets inaugurated to be throwing Nazi salutes around. It's like, look, I honestly believe and if I thought for a second that he was in fact some secret Nazi, I would say it. I would absolutely say, I think that Elon Musk has high functioning autism, and when he gets over stimulated, he does weird shit. And I know you're gonna say, oh, you're just carrying water for the guy. There's no evidence. What kind of Nazi argues in favor of h one bes which what kind of Nazi puts on the hat and go. It was to Israel with Ben Shapiro. He's a fucking pretty bad Nazi if so, right, So what are we arguing here? But corporate media is still gonna argue it. I think he spased out. That's my honest opinion. I think he's spassed out. And as a libertarian who knows lots of autist, uh not the first time I've seen someone spaz out and do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: So that's my thesis.
Speaker 4: Oh, by the way, when he did it, he also said, uh, I'm throwing my love to you, So he tried to explain the motion that he was making, but I'm not gonna lie. It was funny as hell and he definitely looked like idiot doing it.
Speaker 12: So, oh God, and if you vote for me on day one, I will commute the sentence of Ross Olbrick, who is sentence of time, sir.
Speaker 4: So, about nine months ago, I was sitting there, I don't know, eighth row or something like that, dead center right there, and uh I I can't believe it happened. So here's the advent of doing tape delayed stuff. I got as soon as I was done recording, I then went back to Twitter and I checked and sure, shit, he announced it. This is what Donald Trump posted. He says, I just called the mother of Ross William Albrett. He misspelled his name, but whatever, to let her know that in honor of her and the libertarian movement which supported me so strongly, it was my pleasure to have just signed a full and unconditional pardon of her son Ross. The scum that worked to convict him were some of the same lunatics who were involved in the modern day weaponization of government against me. He was given two life sentences plus forty years. Ridiculous. Yes, President Trump, it is ridiculous, and man, as you can telap and cry, I can't hide it. I can't lie about it. So I just texted Lynn, I'm thrilled beyond words that this lady, this lady who I've I've now met and spent time with I don't know a dozen times, a dozen different events. She is such a nice person, and she fought so tirelessly for her son. She puts all parents to shame in terms of just her indomitable will just and she's so nice. You would never suspect someone to be so nice. And you have such a fighter and just all of her kindness belies this incredible, burning drive to get her fucking son out of prison. She's a fucking hero man. She is just I don't want to cry again, but my god, what an incredible human being. And uh, all right, not gonna cry again. Thank you, President Trump. Not gonna cry. Thank you President Trump for keeping your promise. A lot of people didn't believe it. A lot a lot of people didn't believe it, and he delivered. So I can't believe him granding. And again, I just if you knew her, trust me, if you knew her, you'd understand why this is so special to me. I just there's not a person on the planet that deserves this victory more than Lynn Albricht. She's such a fucking awesome human being and she's such a fighter, and I gotta give I gotta just take a second to thank Angela mccartal, you know, for her to have put her reputation on the line the way she did. Sure, Dave and I did too, But like she was in a position of authority within the Libertarian Party and she negotiated this deal when you know, she could have lost her chair position, she could have been sued or who knows what you know, she was ultimately risking and doing this. Uh and and so many people doubted her, so many people, and she demonstrated the same will that Lynn did. Just unbelievable fight and courage.
Speaker 2: Mmmm.
Speaker 4: It's very inspirational. Very he gets to go home. I never thought i'd see it. Oh man, Wow, I've never I've never felt as if, you know, activism could actually change the world. And you can say it's minor and some you know, if you want to go to the full macro analysis, yes it's minor. It's one man freed, it's one family restored. You're right, it's minor, but it's not to them. To them, it's everything.
Speaker 2: To Lynn.
Speaker 4: It was her whole world. And I'm just so I'm just so overwhelmed to everyone that believed, to everyone that fought. Thank you you made the world just a little bit better. The third time crying on Liberdy locked down. God damn it. I hate it when I do this, but it's uh, you know, it's real. These are my real emotions.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I love this lady and I can't imagine that her son's not a great person after knowing her, as you know, as long as I have and as much time as I've spent with her, She's just such a gem.
Speaker 2: She's such a gem, you know what.
Speaker 4: And even if Ross is a comeback, she still deserves to have her son bag and he deserves a second shot at life. And I'm gonna be rooting for them, and I'm not going to be inviting them on my podcast. Is not a clout chasing thing. I'm not trying to do that. I just wanted her to have her son back, and she does in the next twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: She will get to hug her boy. That's beautiful. Love you guys. Bye.
Speaker 4: Anyways, thank you guys so much for tuning in. As always, I hope you enjoyed this episode. I hope you found it informative. I will be back with you guys again here shortly. Thank you so much for tuning into episode four hundred of Liberty Lockdown. I was going to have a special guest on today, but I decided to save them for a future episode.
Speaker 2: I had a lot to talk about.
Speaker 4: I don't really need a guess when I have a lot to talk about, So we're gonna ride solo. If you guys enjoyed it, do, hit the like button, subscribe, share it around, leave five star reviews on Apple podcasts and Spotify or wherever you listen and wherever you're watching, hit the like button and subscribe and hugging, kiss your mother. Tell your father that you appreciate everything he did for you, if you're still in your life. And yeah, be good to your kids if you have kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I never get to say that one because I don't have kids yet, So you'd be good to your kids. And yeah, if you're lucky enough to have your grandparents, call them right now and tell them you love them so much and it'll mean a lot. And yeah, just have a good life. I don't know why I'm in such a good mood. It's not like I got anything, you know, kintaclysmic life changing over the past forty eight hours. But I'm feeling good today. So I hope you guys are too. Appreciate you see you soon.
Speaker 2: Peace.
Speaker 10: I will commute the sentence of Ross Albright a.
Speaker 2: Welcome to liberty.
Speaker 4: Lockdown, pleas go, your plot called deliberty ain't come, but yeah, it's on all of pretty to come from.
Speaker 12: And where did he go