Speaker 1: You taking the time.
Speaker 2: I know that you're busy, you know, CEO of your own lash slash la.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, thank you for having me. I appreciate it for sure.
Speaker 2: So tell us about your entrepreneurship. And you're already a CEO of a beauty company, lush slash. Tell us how that all started.
Speaker 3: So honestly, I went to this like a forum type of thing with my friend and basically it was just talking about like just not being scared and just going for things that you want to do in life, you know, because like life is short, et cetera. And it was like an eight hour like seminar. And after I left there, literally walking out of the building, my friend Joe text me and she's like one of my friends in town for a lash tour, like you should take the class with me, Like it's only X amount of money and like.
Speaker 1: We should do it. We can get certified.
Speaker 3: And I was like sure, like why not, you know, because I just left that like about like just doing what you want to do, you know, So I was like why not just try it? So I tried it and I literally loved it so much as I was doing it, like it's so tedious, but like it felt therapeutic.
Speaker 2: You know, you'd never wanted to do it before, had you done it yourself, and you just liked it. It just was something completely brand new, and you're like, fuck it, I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 1: Let's just dive in new business. Let's go kind of yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, I have gotten my lash is done probably like for four years now, so I am. I've always had extensions, but I never it never crossed my mind to start my own business, you know, but I should have because I was always like like telling my lash Tech like you didn't do it right, da da da da da. Even though I didn't know anything about it. I'm just like, you just knew what you liked. Yeah, like you know if you had that eye mm hmmm. So I felt like it was just meant to be when she told me, like you should do the class with me, So I was like, but I did it, and like I said, I loved it, And then I went got a business license and like opened it all proper and I've been going like ever since I opened it, like publicly in February. I was doing like my family and friends up until then, and then in February started doing like people and.
Speaker 1: How old are you? Twenty two?
Speaker 2: That's awesome to be twenty two and already starting your own you know, and starting your own business and doing all those things. And how exciting was that for your family?
Speaker 1: My mom was super excited.
Speaker 3: It's just me and my mom and my sister, but they're super excited for me because like they've always known that I was like a go getter, so they were like happy that I was able to like find like one of my passions early, you know.
Speaker 2: So do you just have your own store? You do it all yourself? Tell us more about what you'd get to do if we go. If I want to get my last and are you going to do it for me? Do you have people that are doing it for you?
Speaker 1: No, So, like all my clients like want me to do it.
Speaker 3: Like I've thought about like hiring people onto the team because like I do have like a lot of clients help, but all my girls like only want me to do it, so literally, like I just have to space everybody out.
Speaker 1: And yeah, busy women, what else did you say? What busney women?
Speaker 2: I just asked if you had like actual like oh yeah, no, no, is it company?
Speaker 1: Do you do? Is it all mobile? Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's like I go to everybody's house that I do house calls only because yeah, I just haven't opened a store yet.
Speaker 1: So how many clients are you seeing a day?
Speaker 3: Probably like four, but there it's like two hours each and then plus travel time, you know, like driving to each and every person's house.
Speaker 1: And they don't live close. But it's LA. You're always in your car, no matter if it's like two miles literally like and.
Speaker 2: Then you miss an exit and then it adds another like thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: So LASH life is all for you. You love it is? Do you see anything expanding with it? Do you where? Do you see the direction of your company?
Speaker 3: So actually, right now I am in the process of putting together classes because I have a few clients who are interested in getting trained, and so I am like putting together a training manual and like every kids and stuff so I can certify that What.
Speaker 2: All does it go into the training to get your actual life LASH license?
Speaker 1: Is it the hours? How many? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So it's like a thirteen hour class and basically like I'm teaching them like about the eyes and about like sanitation and like the products you should use and like tips on like how to create the fans and like everything. And then I'm also going to tell them, like give them Instagram tips on how to start their business on Instagram because I have a friend and she recently started business and like she really didn't know anything about like starting her stuff like on Instagram. So and I felt like it was like kind of common sense, but it might not beat everybody. So I'm going to also include that in the class.
Speaker 2: That's awesome women empowerment to you know a lot of people in that you know industry, beauty industry. It's such a big business. People you know don't feel like that there's enough room for everybody, but there really is.
Speaker 3: It really is, like there's so much money in this world. So it's just like you have to just get up and find your way to make it because it's not just going to get handed to you, like at all.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 2: So what is your dating status? You're a busy woman, You're going from client to client. When do you have time to date? I don't So are you single?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm single?
Speaker 2: Is that just because of COVID times? Is it because it's your choice?
Speaker 3: Honestly, Like guys just play way too much, and like you said, like I'm so busy, so it's like I don't have time for it. And like I'm a very like serious person when it comes to talking to someone, so.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't have You're loyal, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Have time to like talk to you and then have you like halfway responding or seeing me like once every two weeks, Like I like, it's just weird, you know.
Speaker 2: Like, so I'm sure you have multiple celebrities sliding through your dms. Is this why you're you're caught up? And these people telling you and gaslighting you?
Speaker 1: Ma'am? Maybe I don't know. I don't know. Don't be shy, So it's a possibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah, allegedly, So did you if you ever found somebody like dating whise on the internet that maybe was like a fan of your lash line, ornything like that that you got to like, you know, because nowadays it's either dating apps or you know, social media is really big for you, not even for companies, but for you know, individuals themselves. It's like the new dating app of things. So does regular guys have chances to slide in your DM? Then I see they can take you on a date.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't have anything against regular guys. But I mean, as long as you have your shit together, you know, like you have to come with the table too, Like you can't.
Speaker 1: Just you're a boss bitch already.
Speaker 2: So it's like you have to have equal to me or like give me something worse.
Speaker 3: You know, I can be motivated, you know, like I don't want someone to have to take care of or like teach how to be a boss, like you need, like we need to be teaching each other, like bouncing off of each other, you know. So it doesn't really matter if you're famous.
Speaker 1: You're twenty two, so you know the partner things. And so it's gonna take some time because I feel like most twenty I mean, unless you're going in the older round of men, because young guys, I feel like they don't know what the fuck they want.
Speaker 2: They don't We rarely know what we want, you know what I mean. I'm thirty five, and I really don't know what I want from time to time, and it's not easy, you know what I mean, And finding someone with equal interests as yourself, like you said, building with each other, building each other up, and like, yeah, it comes, like unless you just get that energetic bond it happens. Sometimes it happens, but I wish it happens for you because you feel like you have a lot of love to give.
Speaker 1: Thank you. No, I really do, and I want eight kids.
Speaker 2: So eight kids, girl, you're trying to have a basketball team.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I want a huge family. I swear like, are you do you come? Or you said it's your mom and your sister. Right where did this big family aspirations come from?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's because I don't have it, so I want it. You know, like I don't have it and I've never been able to experience it.
Speaker 1: But it's just like, man, not eight kids? Why eight? Not seven? Not six? Eight?
Speaker 2: Because like I want like two sets of triplets and then and then a set of twins and then maybe like one more. Maybe I swear, like one more when I'm like a super milk and then just pop one more out like super milk, super milk mom on the way many Jackson's popping out that eighth kid when you can be in the year twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Something, twenty something, because I need to start you need to start winning. You heard her by a top. Where can they find you so they can start this process? We need an application process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Senior Kitchen through the cram slide the right dam with your app and we need to actually create this you know thing, because there needs to be a lot of important things. If you're gonna have eight children with this person, they better have a really great job. That's like something that's secure.
Speaker 1: They've got investments, something that's not gonna go away the COVID happen, you know, seriously, they need backup after backup.
Speaker 2: Eight kids are expensive. Girl, Are you gonna have nanny's or you have this whole?
Speaker 3: I have to because I just got my first dog and literally it's it's it's not going well. Like I'm like co parenting her with my mom because like I can't.
Speaker 1: I need I need nanny's with my babies. So what is your new dog? And welcome to the fir mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her name is Baby and she is a toy multiple.
Speaker 1: So she Baby has an attitude. It sounds like she just.
Speaker 3: Like is taking advantage of her name baby and just shitting and being all over the crib.
Speaker 1: And it's not not to do this.
Speaker 2: You thought that it was already gonna come trained, ready to go.
Speaker 3: I just didn't know when people said that dogs shouldn't pee all over the place.
Speaker 1: It was like literal. I didn't know it's literal.
Speaker 2: We have to train them not to, especially that young, because those ones are the most Like you said, if it's just because baby is its name, they're little like they're.
Speaker 1: Little shit literally like it's crazy. It gets better like when they're older, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I still have behavioral issues with my dog I call my baby.
Speaker 1: Kids are my babies.
Speaker 2: I have a French Ston and a Puggle, so a French in French bulldog Boston Terrier, and he's my troublemaker. His name he's named after Kimbo Slice. He's definitely lives up in his name. He bullies people in daycare, but the daycare loves him, so.
Speaker 1: He gets a free ride sometimes.
Speaker 2: I even took him to like, you know, training camp, which my friends said it was prison. I made him do a bit, which not I was one of those moms that turned my dog in.
Speaker 1: That was me.
Speaker 2: I mean, you might have to take your dog to school. It's important. But my dog was older too, so he's sick already stubborn. But doing it really young really matters, especially if you're busy, you're you know, you're a way a lot and things like that from like working, traveling and stuff. It's hard to take a dog when you're doing something so tedious. How long is each process when you do lashes?
Speaker 3: It's like two hours honestly, like either like if it's a full set or a phil, it's like two hours. In my opinion, I feel like phils take longer than full sets because like you have to pick through the lashes that are like hanging off and peeling off, and like.
Speaker 1: Doing either somebody else's work or something like are you I.
Speaker 3: Don't really like doing like lashing over other people's work because you know, people don't all do it the same. So at that point you just want to take it all off because it's not like how you do it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not how you do it? Girl? Yeah, money away, No, seriously, So you've been in several music videos. Which is your favorite experience that you had? Wow, that's a hard question. You want to give you this?
Speaker 2: Come on, in money, I know you have to have a favorite or a favorite memory, something brings you back to, like what song?
Speaker 1: What song would that be? Mmmm, We'll give it to you again? I think.
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Maybe so, Yetta think about it.
Speaker 3: Maybe, Like, honestly, probably the Hillary Banks video I just did with Mitch. He's signed to Innerscope I believe.
Speaker 1: Is it already out? Yeah, it is out. Hey what is it called so we can go support?
Speaker 3: It's called Hillary Banks by Mitch. Yeah, honestly it's my favorite video, probably because like me and him have a lot of history, like we're really good friends, and like I just known him for a long time, and like it was just comfortable being there, you know, like video shoots is usually like pressure, usually have to wait around. It's usually just like not it. But like I've been friends with him and I've been around like the four hundred team that.
Speaker 1: You know for so it feels like you're hanging with the homie. Yeah, like every other you're just getting paid for it exactly.
Speaker 3: Like it did not feel like work and it was like just us walking around Rodeo, like driving around like normal shit.
Speaker 2: So it was so you talk about, you know, waiting around on video sets, like, what is a competition like on set with between ladies at those kinds of sets.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't really see. I don't really feel like there's competition.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean as far as like between the late is it animosity tours? Is it grouped off like high school? Is it like you know, people like being catty? Is it like everyone plays a role? Is like somebody's trying to be a star at all times?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's usually like there's usually groups like high school, like girls usually like click off and there's usually always like the group of girls that like that they think they're too good to dance and tuca to do this and that. But it's like that's what you came to do, Like why are you acting like you're too good for it? If that's what you got paid for, you know, like if they asked you to to work, like workk Like that's what you got paid for.
Speaker 1: Like they ain't never wrong with working. I had a lot of dollars on Twerking Girl. It's good period, Like nothing's wrong with it.
Speaker 2: So has there ever been like a crazy story that you could tell us that happened, like an altercation that you saw, you maybe were involved with, that you stayed out of.
Speaker 1: Well I wasn't personally.
Speaker 3: Involved in it, but I did the Obama video for the Baby in Blueface and there was a party bus scene and like we're all supposed to like, you know, turn up like we're on a party bus, you know. And there was this one girl like we all were like taking shots and stuff before, you know, trying to get comfortable whatever, and there was this one girl and she was like telling everybody like y'all need to dance, like y'all need to turn up like da da da da.
Speaker 1: Like hyping everybody up. And then the music started and she wasn't dancing, like she was like why are you the hype man? Everybody like are you the direct literally like what did you get hired for? Like you that's not a job? Sit out no literally, so like she like.
Speaker 3: They were like stop stop, like baby, stopped it. And then like then the directors like told everybody to dance, and then again she didn't do it, and then he checked her and he's like, basically like you can't be telling everybody to do something you're not doing shit, like you got paid to be here to dance, like you need to turn up like da da da. And she got her feelings like rolling her eyes like whatever whatever, and then they're like okay, like again, no, they let her get they gave her another chance, so they ruled it and then she stood there and he's like, get the fuck off the bus, go talk to go talk to like our casting director.
Speaker 2: I mean, at that point, it's just disrespectful. You're not the artist, you're not whatever. Even if you without in your feelings because they called you out and felt whatever type of way, you still are there to do a job. Baby, Like, what did you You didn't come here to tell us what to do? Like they have the fucking So did she leave peacefully or was it a hot mess?
Speaker 1: She throws stuff when she get out of hot Nah, she just she had a little attitude and walked off. She didn't she probably talked she under her breath, but it was nothing like crazy, nothing crazy. So I see that you have an only fans. Stop what can't we see on your only fans? Stop? Honestly, I don't got to stop.
Speaker 2: Girl, listen, private talk. We're having a private conversation. You gotta tell Miss Texas the.
Speaker 3: So I'm my only fans just sae like content like nothing like too too crazy, like I'm not like it's.
Speaker 1: Just your sexy pictures that you put on Instagram that you probably aren't doing anymore, and you're.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just I mean maybe like a little more, but like not like you're not gonna see my nipples.
Speaker 2: Like some Maximum Sports Illustrated type of shit. Yeah, like the talk you know what got you into doing and only fans.
Speaker 3: One of my really good friends, so forn she she has one and she like makes a hellabread off it, and like in the beginning of Quarantine, like she was just like talking to me about it, and I was just like, like, I don't know. We just always talk about, like me making one, but I was like always so scared because I was just like I didn't want like to be looked at like that.
Speaker 1: But I was just like it doesn't matter, Like it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: And so I made one, and like I made a lot of my first month, and I was like, oh shit, but I was like it's kind of like annoying responding to everybody.
Speaker 2: That's annoying responding to everybody, you know. That's why I mean, there's different lanes for everybody. I feel like, you know, it's it's also perception is everything, you know what I mean, Like how you say you don't want to be looked or perceived as anything, You're already doing those things on Instagram or doing but just adding your own spice.
Speaker 1: To it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like, girl, live your life. You're a beautiful young woman, you know, feel liberated in what you're doing and the content you do it, and remember that you don't got.
Speaker 1: To answer to everybody right away. No, they got to wait for your money. I try to get back to it, but i'd be like having my weeks and I'm like not on it, and then I hear other people's stories, like I mean, twenty bands this month, I'm like, I'm slacking. It's definitely a job, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's it's something you know, just like YouTube, but in a different format, and it's like, you know, it's something that you know you have to continuously do content and continuously give people.
Speaker 1: What they want. I love it though.
Speaker 3: I like how it's like personal, you know. I like how it's like you can like talk to everybody individually.
Speaker 2: It's not like it definitely gives you that interaction with your real fans and people who aren't like sneaking unless in the shadows and not like supporting you really in your brand.
Speaker 1: So that's the ask.
Speaker 2: But I like because there's been so many times where you like you don't see, you know, having a website before, and you don't really get to see that interaction with the one on one fans and actually see who's king for you and who's like supporting you, downloading your stuff, you know, supporting all that stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and half of them are like, like they're not all sexual, like you know, they they be asking like normal shit. They'll be asking about my lash business. They'll be asking like normal stuff too, So.
Speaker 1: They're but they're like they're like boyfriends.
Speaker 3: That's not the sexual you know. No, literally, like I'm not. I would never meet up with like anybody on only.
Speaker 1: Fans like I've never I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't advise it against I advise against that, and I don't think that's safe.
Speaker 1: But I feel like, you know, it's your boyfriends. It is fine. Yeah, that's scary. I feel like, you know, I mean, you don't know anything about that that whole section. You don't do that private talk. I don't ask the girls to do it. Don't do it. Just say no, just say no.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna get to my favorite.
Speaker 1: Part called truth with Texas. Do you think you're ready for this game and money, I don't know. It's gonna be a little hot, it's gonna be a little steamy, it's gonna it's gonna be okay, though, I'll walk you through it.
Speaker 2: I'll make sure that you're gonna feel real good at the end of this. All right, all right, private talk. We are back and ready to play truth with Texas. So we're gonna have four cards each just an ace, and each suit is a different type of question.
Speaker 1: So pick a card and let us know what it is.
Speaker 2: That's Ace of Club, a club with cards.
Speaker 1: S all right, I got you, I got your girl. It's a kinky question. Do you think you're kinky? M M, yeah, I do? Actually, M. What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done? Tell us the one you were gonna tell us right now, but you decided against you. Well, I don't know, like I just like I like when guys are aggressive with me.
Speaker 2: You know, so you like to be choked, hair pulled, spit in your mouth, all that stuff. I can see it in your eyes. Girl, I saw you roll back. You're like, man, it takes you back. And I've noticed that you when you get nervous, you grab your tits a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it's cute.
Speaker 2: My nervous part is usually like my private parts here. I'm like I was standing there, I'm like, oh, yeah, that's a safe place. It's like there's no place like there's no place like O.
Speaker 1: And then you like setting yourself back and be like all right, we're go. Yeah, I don't know why now you're gonna think about it that you're gonna think about me every time you say that. See I'm memorable and you like that private song? I got game? Okay, Kinky. What's the most number of times you've had sex in a day? M hmm five? Five? I like it.
Speaker 2: It's a healthy number. Last dirty dream you've ever had?
Speaker 1: Dirty dream? I don't really.
Speaker 2: I smoked so much, Like I don't really do you smoke your dreams away? I think so because like I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I believe in that because I like, I'm a heavy smoker, and like, honestly, I couldn't tell you the last time I can remember a real dream because I would smoke myself to go to sleep because I have anxiety, and so I'd be like yeah, and I couldn't remember it so I could feel that I heard it.
Speaker 3: Also, when you wake up, if the first thing you do is look at your phone, which we all do, that that makes you forget your dream too, Like it helps you remember if you like lay there and like think about what you were.
Speaker 2: Dreaming about, but write it down in a book. But who remembers and does all that?
Speaker 1: Like my arm's going off the late, like you gotta go time to think about the dream.
Speaker 2: So do you have any fantasies? If you don't dream, you can fantasize that we'd smoke will put you in a good fantasy.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, maybe just like like aggressive sex, like like.
Speaker 2: Whips and chains, will know your name? Oh yeah, I need did all that, but maybe one day, maybe one day.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like what a great view?
Speaker 2: I like it, Just what a great Yeah, lingerie or naked m launderie then naked, So you like to.
Speaker 1: Dress up to dress down? I would ask you referdentual, but I already know it's rough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know that one dongs or booty shorts dongs for sure.
Speaker 1: Can you give me an example of dirty talk?
Speaker 3: I can't like literally when guys like try to tell me to like say stuff to them like I hate talking, like I hate.
Speaker 1: It, but well, what do you think of when you think of things sexually?
Speaker 2: I'll help you out here. We'll teach you dirty talk. So when you go to your sock for a partner and be like this lexical told me, bitch.
Speaker 1: Like what give me an example? Like, be like, I want you to put that big Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to make I want you to pull my hair and make me come all over your dick.
Speaker 1: Daddy. Okay, thank you for that. Now you try it role play. Nope, you can do it. I could feel it. You've had a dick and you girl, you know what's going on. You know what turns you on. I'm not good at it, but we're gonna practice. Practice makes perfect. I want you to put that big there you go, don't think about it.
Speaker 3: I want you to.
Speaker 1: I cannot. I can't get it. But she was like, next, I want to. We're gonna work on it. I'll work it with you.
Speaker 2: We'll take some lessons. I'll practice with you because I feel like i'm dirty to But the thing is is I get it.
Speaker 1: It's something shy. You don't really know what to say. You think it sounds funny, but the thing is I feel like sex and why I love the show too, and these questions. It's like communication.
Speaker 2: Communication is really healthy for everything in a relationship and sexually for sure, it should be one of the most things that you communicate the most about and talking verbally. If you don't tell your partner either you know either way what you like or don't like, they're never gonna know. So to enhance the orgasms where you're ready to go and reach miss the money, We're gonna get you there.
Speaker 1: So I'll give you some practice. Okay, I got you girl, all right, next card, thank you? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It's heart as of hearts. It's a romantic question. Do you think that you're a romantic?
Speaker 1: I do. Yeah. What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a partner? Hmmm?
Speaker 3: Well, my last boyfriend I actually like for his birthday. He's like he's a video director, like and he was out shooting a video literally on his birthday, like the day that it was like twelve o'clock going to his birthday and he didn't come home until like a five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: But I went back to his I went to his house and like I decorated the entire thing, like with balloons and like all his gifts and like it was crazy and like literally like he cried.
Speaker 2: That's seat, that's thoughtful, but especially he's not expecting he's going home late and like no, literally, and he was like, I've never had anything like this before, like he always brings it up.
Speaker 1: Well not any more. But you know, before I played out favorite romantic movie. A secret. I do not watch movies, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: What you do in your spare time, I literally just smoke and watched or watch YouTube videos like about lashing and like watch music videos.
Speaker 1: But as we know, you're you know all about your passion. That's good.
Speaker 2: Literally, you know you're you're building on your craft. You're continuous seing, learning and learning when you're high is the best thing. I feel like I could be biased because I'm a pod, but.
Speaker 1: No, because then you just dive deeper into it. You know what is the deepest thing you've dived into?
Speaker 2: You're like, damn it, when did I sign myself up for getting out of here? Oral sex sloppy or clean?
Speaker 1: It's sloppy for sure.
Speaker 2: Do you ever use sex toys during intercourse?
Speaker 1: I know not? I mean like once, like they use it on me. But do you own toys? I do. You don't seem like you like them.
Speaker 2: Favorite position with a boss Just kidding, baby, lower your tone, Nah, but honestly probably like when they're on top, you know, because then they have like all the controls, so like missionary.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm over you. Have you ever been with a female? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: I like it, I love it. I want some more of it? All right? Next question.
Speaker 2: Acid diamonds is a spicy question. They're a little spicy A Have you ever used food during intimacy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But I want to What kind of fruit do you want? Shopping? Fruit? Said food? Oh no, yeah, what kind of food do you want to? I want some chicken wings, some pizza. Do you want some sushi? On there? No?
Speaker 3: No, I want I was gonna say whipped cream. But fruit I have, like I fruit off a girl before?
Speaker 1: What kind of fruit? Like? It was like all kind of fruit like fruit flatter, fruit flatter? What's where's the most uncomfortable place you've ever had sex? Theater?
Speaker 2: That answers my next question. Have you touched yourself in public? No, but you've had sex in public?
Speaker 1: Where are the that's the only place and then like at the beach and like outside of the car, outside of the car, plents over rough sex spitting on you. Right, that's romantic, it was. I swear that was probably my favorite time ever.
Speaker 2: Like you masturbate to that. It's like your spank bank when you're like something really needs to go there. You're like a one side. It's always the one time, I swear.
Speaker 1: Not maybe sometimes.
Speaker 2: You're like, yes, but I'm not going to tell you, but yes, it really is literally what porn turns you want.
Speaker 1: I don't really watch like that because you don't watch TV. You're not watching. When you're not, you're just lashing lash tutorials. No. I mean, if I had to, I guess like midgetressive. No, like probably like hardcore aggressive.
Speaker 2: Like dumb stuff like how aggressive do you like to go? I feel like there's like a whole dungeon inside of you that needs to be a lot.
Speaker 3: No, just like thrown around, you know, like choked like you said, hair puols, splitting like all that shit, like standing up.
Speaker 1: I feel like your nipples are hard, right I'm talking about That's why we're in the thick trips, you know, Like let me make sure I got back up. Mmm.
Speaker 2: Most embarrassing sex memory mm hmm, or back to the noises, Oh my gosh, probably this one time.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Like us, I kind of started like having sex a little early.
Speaker 3: So like I was in high school and yeah, I was saying this boy and we both did school, and yeah, he drove and he picked me up, went back to his house and yeah, we were like hooking up and his mom came home and like we heard someone coming in the door, and I ran in the closet like but I naked, And I was like sitting on the ground like like literally fucking in the closet, in the closet, but I naked. And she came in the room and she like see my shoes or something because she knew someone was here.
Speaker 1: She's like, who the fuck is here? Who the fuck is in my house? And literally, like I don't know if she just had a feeling, she busts up the closet door and where else could she be? Literally, and I was sitting there in a ball like naked. I just look up and she's like, get the fuck up, get the fuck up, get the fuck out of my house. That is screaming, and I'm just like, were you more embarrassed that you were naked or did you had to run out? Braley?
Speaker 2: No, because I was naked, Like she didn't like make me leave right then and there, like he had to take me home, like I think it was before like uber was even like it doesn't.
Speaker 1: That sound when you're like you get in trouble, but he that person has to take you home. No, literally literally, but that was definitely probably the most embarrassing. But that sounds like, you know, it's scared you straight. Did you go back to his house and fuck again?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: And I caught again? You did not leave your lesson? I didn't. We got caught like two more times at the crib like it was bad, but I never got caught at my mom. So hey, right, it's a card. I love it. Okay, this is the ace of space. There we go. That's the face. So that's our favorite. Here a private tacket. A naughty question. I told you that it was less.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're a naughty girl, but you don't have naughty dreams, but you do naughty things.
Speaker 1: They're right, Hey, what's your biggest turn on?
Speaker 3: Like when a guy's like just touching you like before, like anything like if you guys are like just like like just like in line and he's like grabbing your hips like you know, like just touching you or like.
Speaker 1: You respond to more like intimate touching. I love that, like and like that's probably what happened in the movie Theater. I'm telling you where you touch you that. I was like, oh, that's probably my hips and ship Like right, here's like probably a weekends don't lie and then like kissing me on my neck and ship. Those are the those are like the gonna happen, gonna go down, Hanny's here you go off and if you have colone, yeah it's off. And cologne, oh you know what's going down? And better have that smell good. That walk by you is so important. I agree with that. I'm big on like I mean, pheromones is a big thing.
Speaker 2: Just having that like you know, innery, you know the energy that like you know, connection with that smells and everything. It's just like a good man smells. It couldn really make your panties wet too.
Speaker 3: Seriously, like you guys don't know, like you can even be ugly and have good hygiena smell gooding, you would probably still pull.
Speaker 1: Bitches feel me.
Speaker 2: I feel that that's correct in some places. I mean, senses are everything, and you know you just have to make up for you can't have it all. Sometimes you gotta pick which one is gonna happen. Body part that you're most proud of.
Speaker 1: Oh, myself, probably like my hips and my but I've been working on it. What you do to work it out? Girl? To work out? Workout?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, eating working out different? I like it. Okay, last question, last time you had sex with your eggs? Oh, I'm gonna get them in trouble. I'm probably like a month ago. Honestly, about a month ago. You heard it private talk. You're freaky. I like it.
Speaker 2: Hey, sometimes you I feel like it's COVID times. You know you gotta go back you're single, I mean, do what you gotta do, girl, go back with people you've been with and just because it's like it's not like increasing numbers, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's like you're you're safe. Do you have any questions you'd like to ask me? How do you so freaky? How am I so freaky? Yeah? I was born that way, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I mean, I should teach some classes. That's why I'm trying to educate private talk out there. But I'm you know, I've always just been a sexual being, like as far as like comfortable in my own skin. I was like the girl that was friends with all the guys, and I would show them how I wanted to see. I asked them to show them their dicks, so I would tell them how to take a bra off with one hand.
Speaker 1: So it was like.
Speaker 2: Trading things, you know what I mean, Like knowledge is power. I've always been about educating and helping others out I didn't want anything to do with any of them sexually, but it was just like you're curious at that age, like you were in high school. I think, yeah, I think so probably no sorry friends out there, you know, but yeah. And then I did porn when I turned twenty or from twenty one to like when my thirties.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, and how do you like it? I loved it? I you know, I had a really great career.
Speaker 2: I did a lot of fun things. I learned a lot about my body, a lot of about my femininity, how to express myself and feel comfortable in my own skin, and a lot of things, you know, especially you know, with media being crazy and getting ridiculed on certain things or whatever. Just having tough skin and staying true to myself with the whole time. And then now, you know, the process of starting the podcast and giving of you know, my voice to be heard and just kind of like have my own platform to kind of meet new people and just kind of see where this all takes me. But it's been a really fun ride. I've got to meet a lot of fun people, and yeah, every time, I feel like it gets better and better.