Speaker 1: You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris.
Speaker 2: I am Aton show host out of Phoenix, Arizona and Tucson, Arizona.
Speaker 1: A pleasure to be with you on this day.
Speaker 2: And my goodness, we're getting off of just a major, major blast. Oh we're still just celebrating the case that this.
Speaker 1: War is over, God willing.
Speaker 2: We've got peace breaking out between Israel and hamas broker by the President of the United States. And of course he had Jared Kushner in there as well, the man who brought us to Abraham. Of course, the man who's behind that, he brought in the heavy hitters. This president, he's like a plate spinner. All of these plates are up and spending at the same time. We still are finding it very difficult to keep up with them. But every step of the since he's been in office, it seems like years already, doesn't it. This president has been working on the course the domestic policy, but he's also been working on the international policy, and he's trying to stop wars. And over the last ten months, all we've been hearing is this man. So he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. You had Benjamin det y'aho talking about this man deserves the Nobel Priest Prize. I do believe that Vladimir Putin was saying the same thing. So when we got news today that the Nobel Committee has chosen the individual to receive the Peace Prize, I was like and then like, what, wait a minute, what you got to be kidding me? The Nobel Committee just proved it again that the so called Peace Prize has nothing to do with peace and everything to do with politics. Oh my goodness, my gracious Donald J. Trump, the man who literally stopped wars, broken peace deals and just helped to bring it into the Gaza conflict, got snubbed again while the prize goes to a Venezuelan opposition figure who's still fighting to transition her country to democracy. I know, got to be careful with that word transition, you know, because the Alphabet community they had cooperate that word transition, but I mean it, and you know the Webster dictionary return transition. She's trying to transition her country to democracy. Now, I've got nothing against Maria Corona Machado. She is brave, she is principled, but let's get real, she didn't end a war, and she didn't save hostages, and she didn't bring sworn enemies to the table. Trump did that. Now I will say this, I've just learned that Miss Machadho has dedicated her Nobel Peace Prize to Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow, said, even she knows that this is a farce and how dare the committee put this woman in this situation.
Speaker 1: Everybody in the world.
Speaker 2: Knows that it's Donald Trump that deserves the Peace Prize. But no, no, you've got the Nobel Committee. I can't give it to Trump. These are the people, These are the elites that are still suffering from Trump the arrangement syndrome.
Speaker 1: Trumps.
Speaker 2: You know what Trump arrangement syndrome can be termined on. We just met a reporter earlier in the week who says she used to suffer from it, but she's come out of it.
Speaker 1: But not many people.
Speaker 2: Not many people can come out of it, especially if they're in the limelight. This alone, President Trump pulled off with the foreign policy elite said was impossible, hammering out a miraculous ceasefire between Israel and Hamas, freeing every last hostage. That's part of the deal. We'll see if it's going to happen this weekend and claiming one of the world's hottest flash points. I should say calming. They calmed things down. President Trump reopened back channels between Moscow and Kiel. He got peace talks moving in the Pacific. The man has been racking up more actual peace in a year than Barack Obama did in his lifetime. And remember Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for just being black. So what does the Nobel Committee do. They hand the medal and a million dollar check to somebody whose achievement was simba. Well, the guy who actually is making peace gets mocked by the global elites. My friends, that tells you everything about the state of Western establishment. They don't reward results, They reward virtue signal link. They don't care about merit. It's the symbols that count. President Trump. He doesn't fit in their club. President Trump doesn't talk like them. He doesn't bow to them or apologize for American strength. And that is what we're seeing. American strength. America is back on the seat. Do you remember what Joe Biden used to say, Well, America is respected again. They wouldn't respect Nobody respected Joe Biden. We haven't had something like this since when since Carter. That's back in the seventies. Oh, I remember that that was a Carter and you had Israel and Egypt coming together. I'm War sadd and but knocking Megan, I think I've missed his name up there began. I remember, I'm War Sadad because my mom had a huge crush on him. She said that Saddad was was you know, that was her boyfriend, even though she was happily married for two kids.
Speaker 1: You just looked at Oh, she just loved her. So I'm Mar Sadat and.
Speaker 2: I remember when he was assassinated for for trying to bring peace to the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Sadad was this.
Speaker 2: This is incredible, And of course it's not really being celebrated the way it should be because well it's Donald Trump that did it. In the media, they just can't wrap their their head around the darn gosh.
Speaker 1: Darn it. Trump did it again.
Speaker 2: Earlier this week you had some knucklehead on CNN talking about, well, you know, I, well, maybe he's just trying to do this for the Nobel peace price. And you know, there were a lot of other people involved in this whole thing. You know, we we have to question his motives, his true motives, because we really don't Yatabauta being getting both.
Speaker 1: He got it.
Speaker 2: Done, and not only that, but he got it done in a way in which he boxed in Israel. He boxed in Iran. He boxed in Hamas, which is you know, really a satellite of Iran. He cornered in the whoties. He put pressure on both sides. I mean, Benjamin, then y'all, well, you know, we don't want to take back. We don't want to start doing that. Wait a minute, we Hamas. We have to give the hostages back. That's the only leverage we had. Yeah, it's gonna happen, says Trump. Oh you're gonna do this. We already are getting news that Israel is withdrawing troops from Guysa. And like I said, uh, Trump was promised that the that the the hostages we're going to be returned know later than Monday. I do believe President Trump is on its way over to Israel. The whole world recognizes this. It's just a little bit disappointing that the the Nobel Committee has continued to act in a book just this clownish way. The Nobel Peace Price has become a political popularity contest, not a measure of real world impact.
Speaker 1: And I guess I just we just need to get used to that. We we just we have to.
Speaker 2: President Trump brokeered a historic peace deal while the global elites looked the other way. Obama got the Peace Prize Hope and change, mister hope and change, whereas Donald Trump is bringing actual change. And that's the real insult, isn't it. The snub proves that globalist hate the fact that peace can come through strength. And so you know, no, no, I James, you should not be this upset. Well I am. I'm a traditionalist. I believe that you know, this should be worth something. But now the Nobel Peace Prize, and it's been like this for a while, it's trash. It's trash run by trashy people. Meanwhile, even the leftist media has to acknowledge that Trump pulled off the impossible, that the Trump negotiating team has gone about this in a completely different way, and they have to begrudgingly give him the credit that he deserves. Coming up next, regard to hear from some of these media personalities talking about what was actually done, and it is quite incredible. James T. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. James Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. You can follow me on x at James T.
Speaker 1: Harris.
Speaker 2: I am a talk show host out of a Phoenix, Arizona. That's my base, but I also could be heard in a Tucson five fifty KFYI seven knst in Tucson. My friends, the media, the media is just absolutely well, they had to they can't. I mean, their ratings are in the toilet. And the reason why the radios are in the toilet is because they're just people are just lying. They're they're tired of being lied to. The ratings for the media, the mainstream media, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC.
Speaker 1: They're on a toilet.
Speaker 2: The media outlets that are doing decent well, they at least drive for balance or they'll just tell you, yeah, we leank conservative. But it's the lefties that are now forced to, you know, say, oh my goodness, oh my gracious, what was done here was pretty incredible.
Speaker 1: We start with ABC News, who.
Speaker 2: Is finally come around to the fact that this is a big deal. Isn't that what isn't that what Biden wants? Total Obama. I think that's when they got Obamacare passed. This is a big freaking deal. And say freaking though that was called him the hot mic. That's when the world started to find out. You know this old grandpa, oh Joe, he's kind of a voguer guy. But in this case, this really is a big deal.
Speaker 3: So Martha tell us about the role President Trump playdon and bringing all of this about, Well, Robin, there's no question that if this goes as planned, if we see those remaining hostages freed in Israel begin its withdrawal, it is a remarkable achievement and President Trump most certainly deserves credit for his role. He has done this through diplomacy, pressure, and the sheer force of his personality and persistence. He dispatched diplomats again and again, made threats just in the last few days to Moss say again, if they did not sign the deal, all hell would break loose, and they had the bombing of Iran as an example of that. But perhaps most importantly, he pushed Benjaminett and Yahoo in weighs his predecessor and others have not sign it, and what finally, got the two sides to this point, and we'll be able to get Phase two off.
Speaker 1: Then well, you know, Robin.
Speaker 3: Throughout this process, President Trump never wavered in his support for Israel, but when net Yahoo ignored much of what Trump was trying to accomplish by continuing to bomb over the last few months, Trump laid down the hammer with net Yahoo, essentially saying enough is enough. Trump had also told net Yahoo that he was opening indirect negotiations with the Iranians, which put even more pressure on the Israeli Prime minister. Obviously, the coming days will prove whether the rest of the plan comes to fruition. But if those hostages are freed, which would leave Hamas without their major bargaining tool, this is a huge moment for Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: It's a huge moment for Donald Trump, a huge moment for the Middle East, a huge moment for the world.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 2: But even they know that he did put pressure on Benjamin net Yahoo because last time we had a little ceasfire action, you know, they was tripping. They was to continue to lob missile. They continued to you know, go in and take up land. This time President Trump's like I'm not no, We're not doing that you will. We're opening up back channels. We're over in Katar, buddy, we are talking to our enemies. We're putting pressure on them as well. It's incredible. But that wasn't just that. Remember when the when the lasses out here yelling about emolument clauses.
Speaker 1: You can't do any business. If you do, you're violating the constitution. You know.
Speaker 2: President Trump's like, you know what, I played that game first go around. I ain't doing that this time. You had a lot of the founding fathers were businessmen. They didn't give up their business, you know, to go into government. I'm not giving up mine. You got the president over in the Middle East. They're putting up golf courses, they're putting up hotels, they're putting up no clubs. Yeah, I'm gonna get paid. You tried to bankruptby, you tried to cancel my family. We gonna get We're gonna get hours. We're Trump's.
Speaker 1: Could it be that those business deals also played a part in this this masterful deal piece deal.
Speaker 4: The deal that President Trump is announcing played a key part in negotiating is a significant change. This war was blocked for two years. President Biden, who preceded him was unable to find a way to stop it. President Trump found that found that way by being tough on both sides.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: And you'll take a victory lap for sure over the next few days. But it's it's deserved. There's no way that I can see that this would have been done without Trump's pressure in the final hours.
Speaker 5: And by the way, the White House will be the first to admit that it's and negotiators that it's some of these business relationships that have drawn criticism in the House that actually have allowed him to go in and go places that that, let's just say, a more conventional White House and team would have been able to go.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh was it Katar? I forgot who it was that gave them a plane.
Speaker 2: I know I'm supposed to say Cutter, but I'm not. I'm not going with that. I know it is Katar. They gave him a plane. You can't take the you can't take that that project. I'm taking a plane, buddy. It was a gift. And these business deals, these business deals, could that have been the game changer?
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: It's always better to make businesses, always better to make money than to bomb people. War se war gets in the way of business. President Trump is a developer, he's a builder. War gets in the way of that. But this is nothing new for Trump. Didn't he do that with the the evil little butter ball Kim Jong Un, mister Rocketman. Didn't he try to make deal over there too, making He's doing.
Speaker 1: It different.
Speaker 2: Business peace through commerce. Oh, we have more more honest analysis from the mainstream media.
Speaker 1: Incredible. James T.
Speaker 2: Harris sitting in for that Jesse Kelly show. He you are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. I am a talk show host out of Arizona. My home basis Phoenix, FI fifty KYI and you can also hear me in Tucson at seven ninety K and st. I don't know what I said earlier this seven seven ninety k and st out of Tucson. I adopted home with town. You can also follow me on x at James T. Harris. We are talking about the big deal, the big deal with this this peace breaking out broken by Donald Trump's team. No other president has able to do this. As a matter of fact, why don't we just get in the way back machine and get a glimpse of how things used to be done. This is John Carey, Remember John Carrey, Lurch. This is the guy that threw his medals you know, over the over the White House fence. But there weren't his medals. There were somebody else's medos that he borrowed, but he was acting like they were his medals.
Speaker 1: Remember this, John Carrey reported for duty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that guy John Kerrey talking about peace in the Middle East.
Speaker 6: So two states solution is the only way to achieve a just and lasting piece. It is the only way to ensure Israel's future as a Jewish and democratic state. Okay, both sides must act now to preserve the possibility of peace. I'm also here to share my conviction that there is still a way forward if the responsible parties.
Speaker 1: Are willing to act.
Speaker 2: Well, you were wrong, sir, you were wrong about that two state solution to state solution. You know what, I took a trip to Israel, maybe about nine or ten years ago. I remember, on my way into Bethlehem, we stopped at one of these little shops, you know, where you can buy the little trinkets, actually very good quality trinkets, And the owner of that shop told me that this is what the Obama administration promised them. They promised them a two state solution. And he said, I don't believe them. They never did anything. They just said it. They just talked and flapped their lips, but they never made any real action to bring that about. And of course I wasn't going to get into a political conversation with these guys over there.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: This risk reward, risk reward, But I remember those promises. That's not what brought about this piece. It wasn't a two state solution. This was the art of the deal, and it wasn't based in diplomacy. It was based in business. How do we get here? They actually discussed this on the Morning Joe.
Speaker 1: John means, let's talk history here.
Speaker 5: My god, the failure since nineteen forty eight I figure out a way to resolve this issue are so plentiful. I can only think of a few offhand successful negotiations.
Speaker 1: One, of course that Meek.
Speaker 5: And her family know very well about it the Camp David Accords, but also the Abraham Accords, which actually Jared Kushner went around the Middle East, and of course, for Donald Trump built relationships across the Middle East. Many of those he continued in the private sector, gaining criticism, of course for making money that he did for his business, but those relationships built up, and those are the same relationships and he's using right now, along with Steve Whitkoff and others, to bring us to a place where we I don't think, I don't think we've been.
Speaker 1: The morning Joe Joe Scarborough was absolutely right.
Speaker 2: You know, it had to be hard for Mika Brazenski, her father, you know, who's a Brazenski, was very very active in the Carter administration, very very helpful, but they didn't they didn't get a lasting peace.
Speaker 1: Now, James, you could be speaking too soon. This whole thing could fall apart.
Speaker 2: It could, but boy, what we're seeing so far is really unprecedented. And of course this is being done, and Joe Joe Scarborough mentioned it. I mean, this is partly through the business dealings and the relationship that Jared Kushner, you know, has formed since he put together the Abraham a courtse and let's not forget how brilliant the Abraham Courts are. Now the media doesn't want to tell you this, but when Israel was being attacked by Iran, you had other Arab nations come to it's th Real's defense, like Jordan. Why because it was part of the Abraham Accords. And truth be told, most of the Arab nations over there, they don't like Iran, they really don't. And they don't like the fact that they're around these you know, the sponsor state for all of these terrorist groups. They don't like that. So they had a lot of incentive to make sure that everybody was boxed in right and come to the table to make the concessions to make this happen. And of course they're also talking about rebuilding Gaza and not just the Trump organization. No, Trump did go in and say, man, we can make this Trump Central. I can put up some hotels, we can we can make the this is a beautiful area. Like he said the same thing to the you know, the greasy butter ball over there, Kim Jongu. He says, hey, man, white war, this is beautiful. We could have beachfront property business. We're not used to doing this. You know, you had the previous administration sending palets of cash in the middle of the night to Iran. You had to bite an administration punking, just outward punking.
Speaker 1: Benjamin Nette, Yahoo and on uh, you know.
Speaker 2: Unfreezing a gazillion dollars over there in South Korea and then allowing it to go over to Katar and then all get spread around and next thing you know, you got missiles flying. That's not how President Trump handled his business. And I got to tell you it is really refreshing. And this is an indication of how this is a big deal. It's really refreshing to see the the liberal talkers acknowledging it.
Speaker 5: I should ask you how hesoric is.
Speaker 7: This well as ever depends on how the chapter ends. With the beginning of this chapter, I remark, and one of the things things about honesty and citizenship and a sense of I would I would say maturity about what people democracy should do is even if someone with whom you disagree about ninety nine things goes the one hundred, really well you can say so thank them, because that's what intellectual honesty is.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 7: And so all credit to President Trump and his as you say, unconventional team. But he makes an unconventional team.
Speaker 2: That's fine, Oh yeah, unconventional team. That little cheering get heard in the background, those folks celebrating in the street, he speaking of celebrating in the street. Have anyone heard from the Palestinian protesters on the college campuses.
Speaker 1: Were they celebrating.
Speaker 2: Yay, finally the genocide is in deed.
Speaker 1: Nope, Nope, they're not serious.
Speaker 2: No. As a matter of fact, we probably will see less of that protesting going on unless they find a different angle to criticize the whole piece process. But I suspect that they're going to turn in their Palaestinian protest clothing and get, you know, some new dust. Maybe they're gonna get the anti ice you know addressed that that guard, you know, the black mask, the pipes and all that kind of stuff, and we're going to see the anti ice protests swell because all of the Palestinian protesters they got nothing to do anymore. Some of them are gonna have a hard time though, especially those girls with the purple hair and.
Speaker 1: That big nose ring.
Speaker 2: I don't know how dam some of those Antiqua people look like that, don't they? I think they do, We gotta do. We do have a new development, though this just dropped. We have the Secretary of War, Pete Hexa, has a major announcement, one that has a lot of people unsettled. There's just way wait boa time out here and here here's here's the announcement. Qatar will build an air force facility in the United States.
Speaker 1: Wait what wait? What? Hold on?
Speaker 2: We would Qatar facility air force in the United States? Yeah, a base in Idaho. Maybe we should come back with some B fifty two's. You're living in your own private Idaho. Wait, Qatar is in their own private Idaho. What is going on here? Is this the art of the deal? Quite possibly? I'm going to try to explain it in the best way I can. James T. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris, sit again for Jesse Kelly. My own base it's Phoenix, Arizona, five fifty kfy. You can also hear me on seven ninety and KSN KNST in Tucson, My friends Tucson. You can follow me on X James C. Harris, What in the world is going on Qatar in Idaho? Is this a big league move by Trump or a deep state drama? Oh my goodness, the world just got a little smaller and Idaho just got a little more. International Defense Secretary Pete Hesa, flanked by Qatar's Minister of Defense, announced that the Qatar Air Force is what's going to build a new training facility.
Speaker 1: At Mountain Home Air Force Space.
Speaker 2: That's right, Katari at fifteen's right here on American soil, training alongside our best and brightest. Now, now, before you lose your mind, thinking foreign base in the United States, pumped the brakes, pump the brakes. Technically, this isn't a foreign base. It's a training partnership like the one we already have with Singapore at the same base. But here's what's interesting. This deal did not come out of nowhere. It's part of the President Trump's broader peace through strength strategy, the same one that's already broke or sees fires in the Middle East while the biding crowd was still trying to remember where Gods was on the map. And this is something similar that I that I that I've seen myself out there at Davis Monton Air Force Base in in a Tucson, Arizona. They had some some foreign folks over there train with them. Of course, that's the home or used to be the home of the Mighty A ten.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love the A ten. I'm sorry, I just lost myself for a moment.
Speaker 2: Of course, the Air Force doesn't like to eat ten, so they're trying to phase it out or actually have been pretty successful at doing that, which I don't understand, but hey, it's a subject for a different day. HeiG says said that the partnership is going to enhance the lethality, you know, and make.
Speaker 1: A well, I don't let me.
Speaker 2: It's going to enhance the lethality and make operations difficult for their for their enemies.
Speaker 1: Here's the translation.
Speaker 2: Katars gets world class training and we get an ally with skin in the game.
Speaker 1: Isn't that good?
Speaker 2: One that just helped broker peace between Israel and Hamas.
Speaker 1: That's not nothing.
Speaker 2: Folks, it's smart geopolitics with an American backbud strength. Now, of course, the left wing media they're going to lose their collective mind over this. They're going to be screaming about ethics because Trump accepted that you know that luxury about Boeing seven forty seven.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not giving the plane back.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: When Biden was selling America's oil to China, that was a scandal. When Trump strengthens aliases to keep our enemies guessing and our pilots trained to dominate the skies. That's called leadership. And here's the kicker. While the wool crowd worries about pronouns and the Pentagon, Trump and he Saith are building partnerships that actually protect America.
Speaker 1: Imagine that America first.
Speaker 2: Qatar's investment on our soil is a show of confidence and wait for it, in US Trump and in America's return to being the strong man on the hill, a strong man on the world stage. Boy, this looks a lot different than old dementia. Joe huh, dementia Joe wandering off the stage.
Speaker 1: Wandering off had to have handlers.
Speaker 2: So, yes, you're going to hear the critics called this controversial. But you know what I call it. I think what we're watching here is strategic sovereignty strategy. Because when Trump does these kind of deals, if you notice so far, America is not bending the knee. When Trump cuts these kind of deals, it's America calling the shots. That that means Katar wants to train under our flag, on our turf and our way. That's not weakness. That's America first, with a flight plan. That's what I'm saying. That's how I'm now, this is how I am analyzing. You're getting this straight. Hey, Chris, that is Jesse Kesey's producer. What did this news break a few hours ago? Okay, when I was doing my show The Conservative Circus, you know, we didn't get this news. This is yeah, so this is this is kind of this is brand spanking new Yeah, breaking news with James C.
Speaker 1: Harris. Wait a minute, I need the Nightline thing done. Dun dut dum.
Speaker 2: You know, actually we should use the Nightline theme to talk about the shutdown, the Schumer shutdown. Schumer shut down day ten? How long is that bad? And it's going to last? I got well, you know, I feel for the people who are not getting that paycheck, like the UH, like the UH, our military.
Speaker 1: But boy, if we didn't come on to tell you this every day, would you even know there was a government shut down? No?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't. That just tells you how really I mean it is. To not have the government in every aspect of our lives is a beautiful thing. It used to be like that, of course, not for many in living memory, but like if you were in your your seventies and eighties and stuff, but that you remember a time where, yeah, it wasn't all government all the time. We're going to talk about the the government shutdown. We're also going to talk a little bit more about what is happening in Washington, d C. And in Chicago, and and where's the other place where we're sending troops. So Marshton, d C, Chicago, OH, Portland, Portland, James T. Harrison setting it for The Jesse Kelly Show.