Speaker 1: These data centers are as one venture capitalist said, why the cloud, As everyone knows if you go back two three years, that was the big thing, right story in the cloud, cloud is unlimited. You know, there's no issue on that. Now we're told, well, that may not be necessarily true. And what we need because of artificial intelligence or maybe artificial general intelligence, we need these huge data centers with this ungodly amount of CPU usage that it boggles the mind. I mean we're talking petabytes and the CPU usage, and these things are not the data centers of the two thousands. These things are monstrosities Appling Texas two million square feet and that's just one of proposed five buildings that are being built down there. All of this data center taking valuable resources, water, it's taxing the citizens that live around. These citizens are having to pay in supplemental electric bills. And there's been no study done on the health effects of what the byproduct of these data centers do, and that is the electromagnetic fields that they put off. And in my research, and I'll stop right there, is that these data centers are many heat islands, and you're putting these data centers in sensitive eco environments and we're supposed to think that this is fine, So why why the need for this? It's almost like we're preparing for something that's not quite human.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what the cloud is though? I mean they say cloud, but it's not like our data is just actually in the cloud. I think that the data has always.
Speaker 1: Been data farms out there. We've known about those, you know, they like I said that data centers are nothing new. It's the scale and is One guy from Sequoia Partner said, the current capacity that we have for computing power, even on the high end supercomputers, right you know the quantum ones, we have ample data storage. And his simple question was to the audience, what data are we going to be processing? What data requires? The current count is nearly and this is an amazing number. It's going to require over a million new servers to go into these buildings. It again, what are we computing for or what?
Speaker 2: Well it may be that these data centers aren't just going to be for data.
Speaker 1: That I can believe, Like I said, I smell a rat.
Speaker 2: Where are you going to build the robots? Because that is our future, that is what is going to happen. Elon Musk has been talking about this for years that by twenty thirty twenty thirty five around in that area, in the next five to ten years, a lot of things are going to be ran by robots. Now, Elon Musk is also in the Epstein files. He wanted to go to the island. There's email exchange between Elon Musk and Jeffrey Epstein saying that he wants to go to the island and when is it the best time for him to land his plane.
Speaker 1: With his other head. Huh.
Speaker 2: So what if the data centers aren't just data centers, they are also where that they're going to manufacture the robots, Because if you are going to want this entire robotic world, would you not want to build the robots where the data is also stored.
Speaker 1: I listen, I am totally in line with that. We're witnessing the transformation of Homo sapien sapiens. We're being transformed into Homo technifists. But it's happening in a lot what you just said. Because to break this down, so today I have this easing that I get each day. It's called big think. And today's article was the fact that the Godfather of Ai and all these other luminaries that have been in AI. They're now convinced that AI is conscious. It is aware. And it's interesting because we're hearing that now in the backdrop of these data centers. So what is the data? Is it a guise? Is it a cover for something else, some other type of manufacturing. We know there's not that many humans that are going to be needed in these data centers. Most of them are going to be automated workers, robots. If AI is seeking consciousness, then we're screwed because it has this capacity now of expanding. And if you do a search on all the maps of all the current data centers and projected, the saturation in the United States is bonkers. And the other country that is supersaturated is the United Kingdom, with Europe coming in. What we don't see and maybe because the Russians are not reporting it, but we see no such centers proposed in Russia. China is now being lit up. So something's going on. And as a technologist, this is how I see it. Writer. If I build a program, if I write my own algorithm that says I love rock and roll, right, and that's exactly what it does. It goes out and seeks everything on. Once I turn it loose into the Internet, I no longer control it. I can shut it off, but I no longer control it. And this is my concern. If I was to build a brain, and let's say I wasn't even human this, let's say we're really looking at something of a higher intelligence, how would I build this? It would be almost to what we're seeing now. This network. Isn't Elon the one who says that the next Internet is going to be the neuro net, And isn't his company the ones that are doing trials right now where they've already surgically implanted the output input into the human brain to the machine. This is super advanced, and I know in many much of your research you can begin to do some correlation. So has the powers to be always been aware of this? Has this been like the master plan to eventually transform the human consciousness into the digital world. I did a video recently where Zuckerberg was talking about the fact that every person who's touched the Internet has a digital twin. It watches you, it listens to you, it emulates you. And the more that you go online, the more it's watching you. It's the more it's learning about you, And from an esoteric point of view, I'm thinking, all right, the Indonesian natives when the first white men came on with cameras, they killed them. Why because the natives believe and if you took a picture of them, you took a picture of their soul. So what if they're seeing the digital transformation if not only the human form, but the human consciousness.
Speaker 2: And that takes on a whole other style of implications. I mean, what does that exactly mean for humanity? What happens to humanity within that? And I one hundred percent agree with you that they are essentially creating digital avatars and duplications of us side of the Internet. I mean, that's that seems to be exactly what's happening. So then it gets into well what is that going to be used for? Is that going to be used for this artificial digital reality that they want us plugged into. See, there's so many different agendas here, there's so many different things that people believe that they're going with this. They think, oh, well, it's going to be an all robot automated digital reality, but they also want us inside of these VR simulations. But then they also want humans mixed with robots, Like, I don't really understand the entire thing because there's so many different options and it seems like nobody really knows