Speaker 1: Welcome back to Day zero, this day one fifty eight, and we are here with the full core four of Day zero's Cassie, have Charlie Robinson and macro Aggressions. We have execute of x Q four twenty dot com. We have Cory Hughes of Corey Hues dot org, Bloody History dot substack dot com and Lindsay Sharbon Ruaguways dot substack dot com or rouaguways dot org. And it's fantastic to be here with you all. What are you guys up to? How are you feeling today?
Speaker 2: Can we do that stuff? Can we do that at the beginning from now on? And so we don't have to do it at the end every time.
Speaker 1: I think I do do it at the beginning every time.
Speaker 2: A right, great, So we don't have to do it at the end anymore. We can just say fuck off, see you next week.
Speaker 1: I'll do it again at the end.
Speaker 3: You mark your market in is just.
Speaker 1: In the middle. You know, they need to be reminded. Some people just now are like oh Lindsay has like a sight, or like oh Charlie does his own show. I mean, like people do not know everything, or like who doesn't fucking know that but like some people just tuned did for the first time.
Speaker 4: We don't.
Speaker 3: Some stuff is unbeknownst you know. Yeah, yeah, I mean it's just the way it works out. Look, we don't make the rules. It's just like, oh, yeah, I see them on day zero and then it's like, oh ship, y'all do other stuff too, exactly. Yeah, I mean, it didn't just happenstance across each other. Seeing now I'm all the way in North Carolina, you know, it wouldn't just happens to it.
Speaker 4: So how how's everything in North Carolina?
Speaker 3: Well, you said I'm on I'm on the eastern part of the state.
Speaker 4: So you're good.
Speaker 3: Didn't didn't I didn't, Yeah, I did. I didn't see anything. We usually we usually get hit most of the time during hurricane season, at least one time, but I lived kind of in the middle of town, so it had never really ever been anything crazy. I think the craziest one, I can't remember which one it was, but we had some trees down, some flooding. But waffle house was opened near the near the hospital at that time, so I was driving my mini van at the time. We went to the waffle house. We were like, look, dude, I'm tired of It was like a sheets open and then the waffle house across town was open, and so I dodged all the oak trees in the road and stuff to go to the waffle house. A couple of my friends what was that. I think that was back in twenty eleven. I think eleven, twenty twelve.
Speaker 4: It's funny how you you picked these random places to go during disasters. I went with all of my roommates to McDonald's on nine to eleven. They just collectively, we collectively decided that while we were in the middle of watching all those Really it was we were hungry, and we were like, well, where are we going to go. We're like, let's just go to McDonald's. And I remember we went there. It was it was totally the most American thing. And we sat there and we were like, what the fuck is going on? You know, like, what is happening to today? And then we went back and watched more propaganda.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was actually in high school, so I was sitting in class when they.
Speaker 1: Had I had gated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I was like the crashing to the twin towers, I'm like, the fuck is that? Yeah, huh man, I mean I lived in the country. It's like, I don't know what I supposed to me.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what the twin towers were. I understood that like big buildings in New York.
Speaker 4: I have a great picture of me and my buddy from boarding school in New York City on the roof of his building, uh, with our arms around each other, and in the background is the twin towers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now they just have the creepy one unity whatever hole in the ground or something.
Speaker 4: I don't even know, the giant syringe surrounded by two cubes of Saturn. Is that what you're referring to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, Charlie, you were asking that like Ashfield, like the western part of state, as far as the mountainous area is, like, is they're fuck their k Like if you own something out there, like you've lost everything.
Speaker 1: You don't now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, Okay, if you haven't lost your life, you've lost everything.
Speaker 4: So my tinfoil hat goes on obviously at times like this, And I recognize that storms happen, and I've been in hurricanes and whatnot, But are we of the opinion that this was enabled? Uh? Uh directed, Yeah, I've just influenced. I mean, is there because I've seen some videos. I saw Dane Wigt Wingington Wiggington video talk showing this whole scene going on over like the Midwest in the clouds in the ionosphere that sort of helped to create a barrier that would prevent any of that hurricane from going towards the western part, and it looked like it kind of forced it more up north and to the east. I'm not a meteorologist, unqualified to speak about that stuff. I don't know, but I mean, what are your thoughts on this, because I get very suspicious about this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's good to get suspicious. And there's definitely we always know that they're always saying like there's no good, let no no crisis go to waste, So no matter what happened, they're going to use it. And that's just that. And there's plenty of plundering to be done in these situations, So that's just going to happen, whether anyone plan this or not. But also the anyone who's paying attention to the sun side of this and not just looking at Earth as a closed sphere. Like even in the chat right now, someone said the hurricane got worse when it hit land. If you're looking at the wind, the sun is having its huge you know, chronal mass ejections and other big, huge energy bursts that it's like spitting at Earth over and over. Because we're in this really extreme sun cycle right now, we haven't been in it for a really long time. When those are hitting, you can exactly predict there will be these types of storms and they will get more powerful. So this happened with Helene, and that's why I got more powerful when it hit land, which would have happened whether or not anyone was tampering with it or not. So like that, that part seems pretty sound if you are someone who is following that side of like Earth space weather. And though I've said that it does seem I mean, they could steer shit, they can add shit to it, they can amplify stuff like they seem to have that capability. We seem to know that. So did they make sure it like went somewhere they wanted instead of somewhere they didn't want?
Speaker 4: That's my That's kind of where That's why I'm thinking about it at all is because of the demographic that's impacted by this is most definitely the enemy of the establishment.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, saying it out loud on fucking air. They're like, oh, this will mean so many red voters aren't going to make it to the poles. Like that's so good. I'm like, that's You're actually kind of death.
Speaker 4: It's really disgusting.
Speaker 3: Like they asked up about it. It's like, are you are you fearful that that that you that you're gonna lose the voters in that area because it's like do what It's like, like, why would you ask me that dumb question? Like because they're about a vote right now, you know?
Speaker 4: They they they are simpletons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean this is regular people like who just they're just like Democrats, socialists or whatever, and they're like dancing on TikTok. They're like, look at all the dead Republicans, Like what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: See people that celebrate their their abortions and take pictures and said get out of my draw markers on their stomach and say dead on this date and.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that.
Speaker 4: They're just they're they're dead inside.
Speaker 3: Charlie.
Speaker 4: Charlie hold On.
Speaker 3: Now, I was told on one of my videos that reproductive health is not only about abortions. It's about like hysterectomies as well. I was like, what state is as ah not allowing you to get a hystory was about I don't think any They don't care. They don't care for you sterilize yourself, like nobody gives it.
Speaker 4: They would love for you to sterilize yourself. Yeah, they'll drive you to the clinic if you would like to do that.
Speaker 1: Are the They're the stupid people. They're the heartless people. They have no fucking compassion in them, Like, I don't give a fuck who you vote for if your shit just got ripped apart by a hurricane, Are you fucking serious?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 1: Asking people like are you a democrat? I'm not going to save your life unless you're a Democrat, Like what the fuck is happening?
Speaker 4: They're the worst people in the planet. They're all consistently the shittiest people every single time, while simultaneously accusing everybody else of all the things that they're guilty of. It's the most frustrating people to deal with because it's like you just want to hold a mirror up and go you it is you are describing yourself? Yeah, I only the only reason I want Trump to win is to break those people's spirit. I have them institutionalized. That's the only reason a Trump victory. After that, then I want total gridlock. But I want him to win, and I want them to have to like internalize like the next four years, Donald Trump is gonna he's actually going to take away your reproductive rights, even though it's not. Just make them think that even you know, crazed up and just and just let them let them cook. I love it good. They deserve all of this. So I'm having a mental health break. Well wait till the medications from China fail to show up, you retards, and you all come off your meds at the same time. Who are away from you?
Speaker 3: I mean he even he even came out and said that he was against the states that had the sixth week. You felt like it should be a little bit longer than six weeks. So I mean, like like Trumpet multiple times has said that he's not gonna ban abortion because it ain't no purpose. Look, man, I mean, yeah, whatever you think about it is. Whatever you think about it, you know what I'm saying. But I don't. I Look, I can't slow you down. You're gonna do what you want to do. Obviously they talked about it or was it in some other countries They got women out there with have clothes hangers in their hands and stuff. I'm like, look, man, if if you that, if you that pin up about it, I mean, I guess, knock yourself out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Always the most unfuckable women, always the most unfuckable.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're.
Speaker 4: Consistently nowhere near the possibility of needing an abortion. Ever.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a good point. Actually, all my friends who got lots of abortions were super hot, so like and promiscuit. I mean, like combo for sure.
Speaker 2: You gotta forgive me. Okay, I'm fucking arguing, but I'm arguing with I'm arguing with Ryan Dawson, like in real time over say this. I fucking love Ryan Dawson, like he's my brother, even though he's very not popular and people don't like him and he's kind of a dick. Okay, but uh, he's one of the best historians on the planet. I just happen to be better at Kennedy than he is. And so we're arguing over whether or not Oswald impersonators were in the mix and of course they were how to fund? Could you not? What are you talking about? They're not in the mix?
Speaker 4: Well? Wait, the impersonator is sort of a common theme running through a lot of these false flags, right. I mean there's a lot of times where the shooter has somebody else that also looks like the shooter, right, who is intentionally being seen out places or they want you to to you know, they make a lot of noise and you know that. So yeah, of course, isn't that Wasn't that like established? I didn't think that was a controversial point in the Kennedy stuff. Was the idea?
Speaker 2: That's what you ask if you ask, if you ask the mainstream Oswald did it? People they deny everything, of course, But if you talk to people who are somewhat knowledgeable, they'll at least be able to tell you about Bolton Ford in February of sixty one, a year and a half before Oswald got back from the Soviet Union, people using Oswald's name to buy jeeps to send a fucking Cuba from an organization registered at Guy Banister's office. I mean, like, hello, give me a fucking break. But you have a lot of sightings of Oswald all over New Orleans hanging out with David Ferry and all these fucking guys. And that's where the Kennedy conspiracy fucks are stuck, is that they truly believe Oswald was associating with all these fucking guys, and he wasn't. He was being impersonated by Kerrie Thornley. And so every Oswald siting in New Orleans is Carrie Thornley, with few exceptions. If we don't have it on film, it wasn't fucking Oswald, period. He was. He was an actor in a large script in a movie that got broadcast on television over a period of a number of years from you know, summer sixty two to obviously till today. But yeah, sorry, but yeah, that's what I'm fucking doing. I apologize, and I'll get out of this conversation right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's true. They have to make it as confusing as possible, have as many possibilities of who's where and when and why and whatever, otherwise, like it'd be too easy to figure out that they're fucking liars.
Speaker 2: Well, here's this is the ultimate uh like proof for me is that you've got on September twenty six, sixty three, You've got Carrie Thornley impersonating Oswald in Mexico City on that same day. You have William Seymour impersonating Oswald in Dallas at Sylvia Odios. And then you have documents showing that Oswald was actually still in New Orleans on those dates because he closed out his po box. Right. So you've got three verified sightings of Oswald on the same fucking day or within twenty four hours, where Oswald most certainly was not in Dallas.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So that's where the that's where the real crux of the duplicate Oswald's come from, and that's where you can say for sure who it was.
Speaker 4: You know, I missed the good old days when they would put this much effort into their false flags and have triplicate Oswald's appearing simultaneously on the same day. And now you get David fucking Hog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's going to Basic cann and Robbie Parker.
Speaker 4: And I mean, okay, right, okay, that is correct.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Oh well, back to the to the Ashfield thing. It's it's kind of the similar situation as with Hawaii. I don't know if I'm not gonna go as far because we don't know exactly that it was geo engineered, it was steered that way, all that stuff. But when some ship goes down, it is an opportunity to pick up some some land panties on the dollar.
Speaker 4: Because the common yeah, the common denominator too, is that the locals in both Hawaii and you know, in in the East Coast are extremely distrustful of the Feds. Yeah, right, and with and for good and for good reason because they think there's they're either well and involved in it in the case of Hawaii, or at the very least preventing them, remember, preventing them from getting out during Hawaii blocking the roads.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And then you've got the same sort of situation where you're hearing UH cops in North Carolina telling people that he's going to arrest all of them if they're if they don't leave and and confiscate all their gear. And you have multiple cases of this, and you go, I'm sorry. If you're the federal government and you're here to help, this doesn't exactly sound like help. This sounds like you are like there's something else going on here. Maybe maybe it's just maybe I've got it all wrong, and it's just that they're super insecure and they want to look like the good guys, and so they don't want anyone else to help. That's the best worst case scenario, because the worst worst case scenario is that they want these people to fucking suffer. And wouldn't be the first time that FEMA's been involved in some ship like this.
Speaker 3: Well famous that they ran out of money. They said, we short, we short on funds, and trust this, trust this. None of them went to the Migroes.
Speaker 4: That, yeah, enlighten us on who runs FEMA.
Speaker 1: All the stuff that went to the Migraines didn't have anything to do with why we don't have any money for you.
Speaker 3: I always always like it, look man, and I made a locial media on this. I was like, whenever it comes to sending money to Ukraine, we stroked the chick. Yep, when we need to send it to Israel, we stroked the chick. When then you send it to a third world country for gender studies, we stroked the chick.
Speaker 4: Package legally if we strike it out.
Speaker 2: If you haven't figured out this, our government is a Jewish looting operation that's.
Speaker 4: Designed to destroy the established American and.
Speaker 2: Correct absolutely nailed it.
Speaker 4: You know, we are being destroyed the the parasite is destroying the host.
Speaker 1: This is what I think is much more important, whether or not they have steered a hurricane or you know, taken advantage of a hurricane made it more intense whatever, who cares? Right that, The absolute bottom line is why was anyone expecting the government to help them at this point in history? Like you could look back at Katrino, when was that two thousand five? Nothing has changed? Like why would you expect it to be better? Now? It's worse. Everything else is worse now, why would their response to massive human casualty and loss be any better? Like they don't give a fuck about you. And you know who might is your neighbor, and like the other motherfucker down the road you've never met yet, those people might be saving your life, you might be working together on this, but you're waiting for the government to fucking come save you. Like, no matter whatever happens, those motherfuckers are not coming to save you. You have to like figure this shit out. And I'm not like trying to blame the people who are in the fucking mud dying right now. I'm saying, like I don't know why the people who are looking at this from the outside are even remotely like, yeah, of course we was doing that. When when did they do better than this? Ever? Never, never, never going to It's not gonna happen. You can't wait for these motherfuckers. No, well in an Arcapulco. In Acapulco during.
Speaker 4: Her I noticed last year in October when that Category five hurricane hit, the government dragged their feet and the president was on his way to go tour Acapulco but got stuck in the mud and turned around and went home. But the Narcopolco team, with motorcycles and a fleet of trucks, raised four hundred thousand dollars in a week and brought chainsaws in gasoline and using motorcycles, were able to go to the places where everyone wasn't able to go to. And then months later, the city of Acapulco gave them an award for their work during the hurricane because they had to recognize that the anarchist community did far more for the people of Acapulco than the fucking government, and the government had to acknowledge it, and I guess to their credit they did. That's just what you get if you sit around wait.
Speaker 1: For government, and like, poor people traditionally knew this. I don't know why they forgot, but seems to have been thewashing is so good that people forgot and started trusting the media and the government again. But poor people used to know, like, we look out for each other because nobody else is looking out for us, so we have each other's back. So if somebody needs some food, or somebody needs a jumpstart, or somebody needs a ride, like you need to borrow my car, like we got you, but we just fucking forgot. I don't know what we thought was gonna happen when shit went down, but that's what happens when shit goes down. And again, I'll say, this exact same hurricane happened one hundred and fucking ten years ago in the exact same place to the exact same effect. So even if there's some weather manipulation, it doesn't fucking matter. This shit happens, It's going to happen. This is how Earth is. This is a living as a human being on Earth is. Like, so yeah, you have to figure out, like, don't wait for some random structure of psychopaths who hate you to do some shit for you. The anarchists are the only people like and this is an anarchy really who said it? Like, any decently good person is actually an anarchist because you don't wait for motherfuckers to tell you what's right and wrong. You just do it. That's an anarchist, right, right.
Speaker 4: It's just it's not what everyone thinks it is. It's just it's uh. It doesn't mean no rules, it means no rulers. It just it's just more self sufficiency. It's just people that are more proactive and they're just they're not going to sit around waiting for people to the government to come in there and tell them what's right. And in cases of emergencies like this, you often see that it's the locals that that get it done. The media shows, you know, the media parachutes in at the last minute with the government and pretends like they've saved the day. But the reality is that the hill abilities with chainsaws are the ones that are making it happen. And the guys that are on the mules. You've seen the video of the guy on the mule that's got all these mules that are like bringing all this stuff in. I mean, you know, I mean when the ship goes down, it gets real simple. It's like who's close to Nobody gives a fuck what's going on in Israel. When you're in the middle of a North Carolina her post hurricane situation, None of that stuff matters, And none of the stuff matters even if you're sitting where I am in Las Vegas. It doesn't fucking matter. I'm not going to Israel. It doesn't impact my life at all. Like the truth is, very little of this shit will ever impact us directly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to say too, Like I lived in Washington State. There was a huge mud slide. It killed like fifty people I don't remember. It was a huge amount of people for a mud side to kill at once. And my school that I was teaching, I was right near it. One of my students was actually up there helping through it. It was many, many weeks of trained volunteers who were all neighbors. Was not the federal government coming in and finding dead bodies under ten feet of mud. It was just people who lived there going in and learning how to work in an emergency situation, in a dangerous situation. And that's who pulled bodies out, and that's who pulled people out, and that's what happens. That was not even a large area there was the infrastructure was still in place, people could drive to and from it, and still no could go in or help. That might you like, I'm sure there's some people being turned away and perhaps it's horrible to see, and the same thing in Katrina. But I don't think people understand either, Like you don't just send dumb people into an emergency situation with like mud and trees and fucking shit everywhere, because then those people are gonna die too, and now you just have more victims. Like you you can't actually just let everyone rush in to the center of the chaos. So yes, maybe there's some fuckery with that too, but you also like have to know how emergencies actually work, and that's not how they work. You don't just go running in like I have toilet paper and like, well now you're dead too. What was the point? You know what I mean? Like everyone wants to help, and I love that, but like you cannot just rush in that. One of my students who was working up there had to get trained, he had to go through all this shit, Like I don't even know why he wanted to do it. That's crazy trauma. But like good on him, you know, But like you can't just fucking rush in.
Speaker 3: Another reason why is because when people get desperate, they start doing some ugly shit. So you know you're going that way with supplies and somebody's desperate, they may stop you, Oh hey, I need some help, and the fucking whack your ass out there. You know what I'm saying. I just can't even take your shit when people get desperate.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what's different, you know. I have seen all the movies that everyone has watched as well, Matt Max and all that shit, and it's always science fiction like oh that that never happened, right, But I will tell you from my own, just just one day of personal experience during the Rodney King riots, how fast it goes from stopping at stoplights to hanging out of the car window and shooting at people randomly because you can like the fucking oh oh we're writing now, let's start looting. Like immediately, I just loaded my car up and got the fuck out of there and moved to the beach that day. As soon as it started, I was like, I'm out everything in my car, everything I can get out of my room as fast as I can and just get out of here. And I remember it was like, don't stop at stop signs, don't stop at red lights, get on the freeway. If anyone gets in your way, run them the fuck over, like do not do not stop. And I was like, damn, man, Like you have to go into like a sort of like psycho mode immediately, you know, And like I was immediate. I remember driving and looking in my rear view mirror and it was like total apocalyptic sky, like smoke everywhere and the sun coming through, so it was all red. And I'm driving. I'm like, I'm getting Newport Beach, where there's just plenty of white people. I'm getting the fuck out of here, man, where like Honkyville, USA, Newport Beach, And I went there and I fucking stayed there for months.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's terrifying.
Speaker 4: After you see Reginald Denny get a fucking snapper bottle slammed upside his head.
Speaker 3: You get out of there too, you know, yeah, man, But it's but it's us like that. From what I'm understanding, some people were saying that FEMA was stopping people and taking their supplies from them, not letting the cross through and things like that. So so that's oh yeah, yeah, you can give those you can give those items to us, and then it not actually make it to the people. So there's they were stopping the air traffic wasn't letting because like some yeah, helicopters and stuff coming in trying to drop supplies. So uh, that's some of the rumblings that's going on. So uh, it's not it's not quite as simple as we like to make it out. Oh yeah, just go help your neighbors. Sometimes there's some forces at work here that that won't just allow you to go do that.
Speaker 1: So even if f isn't being evil, they're just also bureaucratic fox Like, they don't fucking know. So if someone told them we can't let people in it's a safety issue, they're like, we can't let you in, but we'll take this in case we can help give it out, And then they're also like not in the right place to give it out. I just I'm not trying to make excuses for any cycle pass. I know exactly what their games are and how fucked up they are and how evil this could be. I just also think it's super important to keep like reality in mind, right, and that that is what bureaucrats do. Like the motherfucker who works at FEMA doesn't know shit about some agenda or plan. He's just like, I don't know, I was told to do this. I get paid like twenty bucks an hour, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's just just an asshole like yeah, And FEMA has a history of this, Yeah, locking up palwets of water in Puerto Rico to make Trump look bad, making sure that it didn't get to the people, making it look like femas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the higher f's no, why do we do it?
Speaker 4: I mean, FEMA is a FEMA is a dirty organization. Oh yeah, dirty, dirty, dirty. I mean they were involved in Sandy Hook. Let us not forget that that was a integrated capstone event, a joint venture between FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. So they've been involved in you know, obviously we know about Katrina Brownie heck of a job and all the fuckery that was going on with that. This is a dangerous group, man, this is a super dangerous group. FEMA, the President of the United States, the new president, whoever that is, whoeverever puppet that is, if they wanted to actually, if they were on a suicide mission, closing the Federal Reserve first, closing FEMA second, right, pretty close, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rochester, FEMA have anything to do with illegal immigrants anyway?
Speaker 4: What But they said it don't.
Speaker 3: They said it don't.
Speaker 1: Well I was just saying, I mean, that's.
Speaker 3: What Mayork is saying, is like, no, no, no, no, wait, there ain't no money go over there. To even so excited to say is that they.
Speaker 4: Use So if the Republicans say the border is an emergency, they're unhinged conspiracy theorist. But who's in charge of it? The Federal Emergency Management Agency, which would imply that it is an emergency, Right, So which is it? You can't say you can't criticize the right when they say it's an emergency when you have and also simultaneously have your emergency group in charge of it. Yeah, so it's a fucking emergency. Let's just admit that's what it is. It's an emergency when eleven million. Oh by the way, did you hear the gaff of the eleven million people coming across the border during the the speech? Who who was that? They said it was like two days ago, someone said it and they were like, well there's the number. Uh. It was someone inside the administration, so that something something about, well, you know about eleven million people coming across the boarder, and they're just like ding ding ding d n.
Speaker 3: That's a fucking crazy number, man, that's like an insane number. Yeah, it's like, I mean, I mean, damn, I mean you just the door was just why you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's impressive that the government could actually organize it that well, to be honest, I mean, frankly, I mean, I understand they could have aspirations to let eleven million people in. I'm a little surprised they were able to even pull it off, as fucking incompetent as they are in most things. But here we are eleven million people. That's filling up the rose bowl one hundred and ten times. God are you that's that's.
Speaker 3: Look that that bial did? They shot down though, I mean, they go back to the bill. They say, hey, well we're on gonna let at one point eight me and he was seeing how y'all shut down this bill?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just gonna let all of me.
Speaker 3: Now, like.
Speaker 1: Democrats like believe that ship. They're like we tried to have a bill, you good would let us like you guys are so dumb.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that nobody's talking about really is that all the Democrats are doing is illegal. It's fucking a violation of our compentution. They have to guard the fucking border, they have to, and they have standown orders across the fucking across all their orders. It's like, go fuck yourself, like all you have to do, here's the deal. Never pay your taxes again ever. And if you ever get in trouble now that Chevron defference has been set aside, they have to give you a jury trial and not they can't railroad you with a fucking I R S lawyer, I mean I R S judge. They have to give you a jury trial, no matter what. Okay, So then you just go up there and you show them exactly this, and they're never going to find a jury to convict you on any of the ships you go when you show them how they're fucking letting how many hundreds of thousands of North Carolinians get fucked while they give all these billions of dollars to motherfucking Jews and other countries. Seriously, they're not going to find a jury to convict anybody anymore.
Speaker 1: So stop unless your taxes, unless they pack it with blue hairs, I think they convict anyone that they don't.
Speaker 4: They don't.
Speaker 3: They don't find a nigga. Now I don't think they won't find one. There's funny. There's plenty of folks who are willing to take take a little bit of case as to prison.
Speaker 1: Hey, but or just to send you to prison because you fucking they think you're a public.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because yeah, but yeah. Here were some of the things that was in the deal or in the in the bill codify, catch, slash release. Of course, the one point eight meion illegals per year, fun sanctuary cities, fund n g as moving illegals, lawyers to illegals, work permits to illegals, nothing, nothing at all about deporting illegals, no immediate wall funds, a week asylum screening. And then also that was in the bill for the border was a sixty BILLI in the Ukraine, I was like, oh, I mean I thought it was a border bill. You see how they always do that. They did that with a TikTok deal. It's like, oh yeah, man, the hell know that TikTok deal we're gonna pay Israel day.
Speaker 1: It's like, fuck, now, these people should have to vote on one thing at a time. You're not allowed to never package it together. One thing at a time period. That's it. Then we know exactly what you're voting on, what you're saying, and what who's doing what. There's no reason.
Speaker 4: Said.
Speaker 3: You get a thousand pages and they just pack it full of bullshit. It's like, hey, but that one thing is it's like that one little slipper in there, and you're like, madamn, how can I go against that? Like you know, uh, once a month on the blood meat we take and we slit somebody start the town square. It's like, well, ship man, I don't want that because it may be all pray you know what I'm saying. So it's it's like that.
Speaker 4: It's it's crazy.
Speaker 3: And I tried to tell somebody that one time and they were like no, no, no. I was like, Bud, these bills, man, they pack it full of bullshit. I'm like, it's it's never a singular issue ever ever, and nobody reads them because then.
Speaker 1: They use it as a propaganda talking piece and then idiots just believe it you've been voting on the bill, Okay, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like it's like literally, it was like if somebody came to you and they're like, all right, here you go, I need you to sign this now. It's five hundred pages. I need you to sign this by in twenty four hours. Okay. It's like, well when am I signing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It's like I'm gonna have to read all five hundred pages.
Speaker 1: Oh you have to read it?
Speaker 4: Here's money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have to. I just know that this one, this one thing is in here that you were for.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean it's pretty much it. It's pretty disgusting, but you know, life's disgusting, so.
Speaker 1: It's pretty fucking disgusting.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I'll also say yesterday I was like, okay, FEMA doesn't want people to be like coming up with what they say are crazy rumors and crazy conspiracies and all this stuff. All they have to do is tell us where the fuck they are, what they're doing, What are all the actions you took today? Where are you and what are you doing? That's it, that's all we need to know. Well, they did actually come up with the page that is their response page. I'm sure it's bullshit. I'm sure it's just like full of bullshit. But I said it yesterday and exists today, so maybe I brought it into existence.
Speaker 3: The response page, the response page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, should we take a look at it and see what they're responding, how they're responding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seeing how they break. I mean they say they broke. They said, we ain't got no more money for he can't see. I thought this, this is the only one that did some real damage.
Speaker 1: We're broke. But here's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay. On an update on October third, say, make sure it don't take you to something crazy rumor response.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just rumor response. It's not the response to the disaster. My dad, I thought you meant like actually responding.
Speaker 3: Well, never mind, it really is.
Speaker 1: Just oh okay, they are actually responding to the conspiracy theories. So FEMA only provides loan to disaster survivors. In most cases, FEMA does not. FEMA grants do not have to be paid.
Speaker 2: Back, so they're lying about the money.
Speaker 4: It benefits the most cases.
Speaker 2: So I've seen multiple videos of people who went to go get their seven hundred and fifty bucks. And since they were in a house that had well homeowners insurance, which every house has to have, they were denied the seven hundred and fifty dollars. So they're lying about the seven hundred and fifty dollars. You don't get it. You only get it if you don't have homeowners insurance. That's it, and that's everybody has homeowners insurance. So they're not giving anybody seven hundred fifty dollars period.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but their homeowners insurance more than likely get no fucking flood insurance.
Speaker 2: Correct, And it's going to take them, you know, six months to get a settlement. And they're lying right to our faces. They're saying this seven hundred and fifty bucks is for immediate needs, and they're denying people it. So fucked up.
Speaker 3: I did hear somebody say they were denying it. Yeah, people were get denied.
Speaker 2: If you have homeowner's insurance, if you're a homeowner, you get nothing, which means you have to be what a renter And then they'll probably say, well you had to, you know, have renters insurance or some bullshit. They're gonna find ways to not give it to anybody.
Speaker 3: Yes, This is insane, man, I mean it really is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do. They respond to every single thing that we've heard people accusing him of, but all of it is just to say that that's not happening. So there's no I was hoping that it would be a oops, you know, like here's where we are, here's what we're doing, here's what's actually happening. Plus the like we didn't close down airspace, we only closed down airspace for or we're only all air spaces open for all disaster recovery approved. It's like, yeah, but how many of those are there? Why can't Elon Musk drop in some starlinks? What's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that they were getting denied. At first, there were reports of starlinks attempting to be delivered and they were getting denied. And then Pete fucking but Plug said, oh, if there's a problem, get a hold of me, and I guess Elon got a hold of Pete butt Plug and then he made a call and then they started allowing the starlingksin. But there are people on scene who are fucking not allowing people to get past certain points to do to do rescue stuff. And so I did read one article, or at least the headline of it that said that a female worker who was denying people access to a certain area for rescue, you guys ask beat and dragged away, and so people went anywhere.
Speaker 1: And okay, see that's that's what I'm saying, Like, if you really have a fucking problemly like you, why are you listening to this bureaucratic mother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to just see what you need to shoot these motherfuckers and then fucking do.
Speaker 3: What you do what you want.
Speaker 2: You need to shoot these motherfuckers, these people who are stopping people from aid getting in, fuck them them literally.
Speaker 1: They're also you always touch pay attention to the wording when they're like, oh no, it's not true that we any disaster related funds went to border related issues or immigration. Oh okay, not disaster funds, but whatever was earmarked for border funds, I'm sure actually went to that, like.
Speaker 3: Sneaky tomato tomato right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but speaking of Musk, he was at Butler what, Pennsylvania from the second rally there, Yeah.
Speaker 2: This time likes everywhere. Yeah, they had the roofs co Yeah, the slope roofs that you couldn't put somebody.
Speaker 3: On yeah, allegedly you allegedly couldn't put a moment.
Speaker 1: That's not the Secret Service then, right, who who is it on the roofs?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not sure who they.
Speaker 2: Were contacting the local guys, the local sheriff and stuff, although all sheriffs and local police departments should have a swat team with at least one or two snipers.
Speaker 1: So I thought the local sheriff there was part of the fuckery and not to be trusted.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That was part of the indication back when that was all going down, was that the sheriff there was pretty corrupt and was hiding evidence of the of the cover up of the actual shooter, who is perhaps still a life.
Speaker 3: Well, he ain't like the other sheriff. If the damn put a cap in that judge's ass in his damn chambers.
Speaker 2: That was wild.
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: No, they haven't really any details on that.
Speaker 3: No. So so allegedly he found out I don't know if this is true or not, but that the judge was quote unquote contacting his daughter. I don't know what contacting her about. I'm thinking maybe something of the sexual variety potential, But allegedly they they went to lunch and went back to the chambers, and then the share put about damn five or six bullets in his ass.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, and it's all just hushed up.
Speaker 3: Like no that shit on camera? Hell did they ships on Twitter? Well, it was about to take it down. Ship shot the ship out of him.
Speaker 4: I said, damn.
Speaker 3: He just pulled. And when the dude was down and he was about to walk out, he looked back and it was like, and he might be moving, put another one in. Sh I don't know what you did because but I mean, he wanted to make sure you were dead.
Speaker 1: Hey, I did good though. Don't fuck with people's daughters a dad. Is that hardcore? I'm proud of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, man, it's it was some wild stuff. So I don't I don't like if they haven't released all the details the ends announced. But I mean that's a straight up camera right there, and it just I mean, it caught everything. So it ain't ain't much you can deny there. You know what I'm saying. It's like he got footage.
Speaker 2: Well he can always go that's not me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said, man, so you said what I say, maintain your life. Yeah, it's like that that's definitely you.
Speaker 4: Prove it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, prove it, proved that it's been. That's pretty good. I swear to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, gotta take these Jewish tricks and to apply him to you know.
Speaker 1: Except oh, the best one is I don't recall.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure the best of my recollection, I don't recall.
Speaker 3: No, my favorite one right now, I misspoke. Oh, ten walls, that's my favorite one right now? Grammar, Yeah, yeah, when you get yeah, I'm just dumb. You were a school teacher, right, yeah, I'm just I was an idiot. Probably shouldn't have been teaching, that's true. Oh man, every time he gets busted, he's just like I misspoke. Oh man, he went and he went on Fox News this morning. Oh mad, they busted his ass Many News. I don't know, man, why, boy, they were they were all in his duty holes. Sure they did, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Did he crumble?
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, he didn't have no choice because I mean he is a little slow.
Speaker 1: He's a bit of a pussy like I don't think he can hang.
Speaker 3: You know, he kind of like he kind of seems to be like putting on the front like he's all like hyper and stuff when he comes out, and that's usually indication that you don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he seems like he's lost, like he should.
Speaker 3: When when when you're really loud, it's like, okay, this guy.
Speaker 1: So he's compensating, Yeah, which is probably why he beats his son or whatever. So that's like the only one he can be. That's the only place he has control in his life.
Speaker 3: He well, you know, I mean maybe he miss spoke. I missed, I misswung. That's old tim Walls. But yeah, he went on flodd this morning. I was like, god, damn man, you they told you to stop taking interview after the damn the debate, Like you should have just been like all right, we need to put you somewhere where there's not microphones at okay, because like you, you ain't got it like at all. I mean, you know, we usually look for somebody who's smooth, which is the whole premise of having like Kamala up there as well. I'm just like, like, these people ain't even smooth talkers. And then when they had Biden in twenty twenty, he was lost, you know what I'm saying. He was lost in he was kod and I'm like, y'all need When y'all had Obama, I mean, he was, you know, dipping there, smooth and you know what I'm saying, had a likable approach, you know. And I was like, Okay, that's that's the snake you put in there. But now y'all just sticking dumb asses in there. Y'all ain't got nobody else. They ain't nobody, I mean.
Speaker 1: Well according to Freeman Fly, and they think he's onto something. This is intentional to uh, you know, to degrade our trust in everything, or to grade our ability to understand what a leader even should be like, right, just to demoralize the rest of us who do know what it should be like like And I'm like that's pretty otherwise, Like what why would you pick Kamala? Why wouldn't you just pick someone who can talk like I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Hey, here's the thing. The only other Bible alternative for those constant fucking Hillary Clinton. Really, so like we're fucking lucky we got Kamala.
Speaker 3: I don't know, ain't got no, they ain't got nobody.
Speaker 2: No, they don't. Well, he was the guy for he was he was a Jew, and she didn't want a jew because it.
Speaker 4: Was too.
Speaker 3: It's like, we can't, we can't at work. Well, look, I mean the second gentleman's a jew, Well, Doug Imhall, the second gentleman, gentleman's like, it's just it's so.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. There was some fucking mayor from up north or something that like put out a video that wasn't supposed to be put out where she basically says that Shapiro was picked as vice president and they can't believe it from it from their state. And I saw that video. The very next day they announced fucking jerk off the other guy, so Waltz. So what does that tell you? They probably were seriously thinking about it, but that video came out, and then within the span of just a couple hours of that video coming out, there was massive criticism about him and all kinds of statements that he had made, and they started all you know, how it happens when they picked somebody, and then all the history comes out. All that shit came out on fucking Shapiro in like four or five hours, and the next day they announced walls. So it was like they probably were they probably leaked that video to test Shapiro to see what they beka, you know what I mean? And then they fucking ditched him at the last minute because all the shit that was said about it. He's a fucking cunt Zionist. I mean, fucking these people are disgusting. Those Zionist should be anywhere near government.
Speaker 3: Okay, So okay, they so they didn't want they didn't want s. I guess it was too early for Gavin, Is that right?
Speaker 2: I think that. I think he's twenty eight?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so too early for Gavin. So who's the who's the other? Well, they're not gonna put They're not gonna put Bernie in there.
Speaker 4: That's obvious.
Speaker 2: He's done. Yeah, Okay, let me explain Bernie. Bernie's entire fucking mission. His entire reason for existing was to harn harness all that anger and energy of the Democratic Party before shuffling it to another candidate. That was all that he did. That was all he did. He consolidated a certain group of the left that they that nobody else could consolidate, and then as soon as fucking he wasn't the candidate, all those votes got funneled into the other Democrat. That was his purpose from day fucking one, so fuck Bernie. Nobody should ever bring Bernie up as a talking point ever, because he was just a fucking shill the entire time.
Speaker 1: He's a shell. Uh yeah, And even as like black pilled as I was, I had to like hope in him for a minute. It was fucked up. He was like, Hey, the birds chose him. He might actually be good.
Speaker 3: John Fatner Man, I guess they can't put him in there.
Speaker 2: That guy's retarded.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm literally, he's still centered. I'm sitting here going through, uh some names that I might know.
Speaker 1: Did he recently like punch someone in the face and call him the Edward or something like?
Speaker 3: I mean it was accidental, my bad. Gretchen Whitmer. I guess they couldn't stick her in there. She's tainted. Okay, Schumer wasn't gonna jump in there. What's another governor? What's the Democratic governors?
Speaker 1: They never go to Insley. I swear that guy drinks adrina chrome.
Speaker 3: Huh. They don't want Ry Cooper, he won't gonna be it. Who else we got? Uh, let's see.
Speaker 1: Oh, what's our guy here in Colorado?
Speaker 2: Corey Whols. Yeah, Now he's gad and he's Jewish. They'll never put him he's not he's not anya h No, they'll never put a Jew up for president because they don't need to. They don't ever want the Jew at the top of the fucking They don't ever want a Jewish president because then they can fucking control things from behind the scenes. And if there's a Jew as president, he makes bad decisions and it reflects on old Jews. This is how they fucking think. So you'll never see a Jewish candidate, a serious Jewish candidate, Yeah, who Lieberman a couple of years ago, but fuck that guy. No, You're never gonna see a serious Jewish candidate ever because they don't need to. They don't give a fuck. They don't have the ego, and as far as that goes, they don't have the vanity as far as that goes, because they control everything already. So and god forbid it, you got in there and did some horrible ship and everyone would hate Jews like, fuck these people.
Speaker 3: Okay, prices as well, right.
Speaker 2: Fuck that guy to death. He's the worst Jew of mals. No, his his whole family are a cultic fucking Jews. They spent a billion dollars fucking translating to Zohar, and you can buy this like six fucking volume edition of the Zohar, which is more Jewish checks stolen from black people in Africa translated through their into their fake Hebrew, right, So that's what they did. They spend all this money translating these ancient texts because these Zionists, they truly believe that the fucking secrets of the universe are hidden deep in the texts of the Talmud and all these ancient fucking scrolls and ship. Literally they believe that. So they'll fucking spend all kinds of money. And you look at the Jews spending the money on this translation ship, and they're the guys who are doing human sacrifice and the purem shit and all that fucking stuff.
Speaker 4: It's isn't it In in the Talmud right after the part where it says it's okay too that everyone else's insects and you can kill them. Yeah, and you can rape rape children, you can have sex with age. Is it in the same chapter.
Speaker 3: It's mistranslated, that's what it is. Mistranslation.
Speaker 1: How many times in there it tells you you can kill you can kill the guy, and you can go. It's actually like a It is a like a badge to wear in heaven. If you have killed or tricked, Goiam. If you have made them believe something that isn't true.
Speaker 4: Like it's all these people are pissed off at us for no good reason. Jesus fucking christ Man. Your book says, go treat people like subhumans.
Speaker 2: Well, no reason. These people.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: These are not the original. These motherfuckers are converts. These are the descendants of European converts who have no connection to Israel, Palestine, the Bible, none of that shit. Okay, so you can easily trace them to a group of about three hundred and fifty whites from fucking the area of the don Bass. That's where, right, the names. They stole everything. They stole the culture, the name, the holidays, even the language. The only actual original fucking Hebrew writings that there ever were were the original versions of the of the Torah. That's all they have. They have nothing else. There was no fucking key to how to how to decipher Hebrew fucking language, like even in the modern fucking era. They just made the ship up. And when you look at ancient Hebrew, it doesn't look anything like what these fucking Jews made up, made up, fakeltre, fake fucking religion. It's a fake everything.
Speaker 4: And they're not even from scientology.
Speaker 2: It's scientology of a fucking five hundred years ago.
Speaker 4: Yes, awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can convert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck with that.
Speaker 3: You can convert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you'll never forget.
Speaker 4: Does scientology have like specialized foods that are associated with it like other cultures.
Speaker 2: Do, Like you gotta have OT level eight in order to eat it and ship I just.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean, is there any do they have any culture?
Speaker 2: It's just hilarious that all these motherfucking white people stole this culture from black Africans and.
Speaker 4: The Israelites have a point. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 2: That's what I've been saying for fucking years.
Speaker 4: We owe them an apology, Yes we do.
Speaker 2: See people, I've said this one hundred times. I feel like a broken record, And I say, because I've said this so many time, steels like, guys, is the only thing I ever say. These motherfuckers. They they basically the land of Canaan is what grew into the land of Israel, the biblical land of Israel, right, And that was like two thirds of fucking Africa and half of fucking Asia into like all through the Middle East. That was that was Canaan. That was the ancient land of the Israelites. Okay, who the fuck lives in the middle of Africa? Black people people, black people, Okay, I didn't know. When you start to analyze the religion, you look at the religion and you see that it's all about subservience, because that's all these people knew. The people who came up with Judaism were real slaves because subservience was the only thing that they knew, and subservience to God above all else was what mattered. You don't get that from the fucking ancient from the Romans, right, and the Greeks and their gods. Their gods demonstraated, they did, their gods like demonstrated feats of great heroism, and they were supposed to be emulated because that was a culture that didn't come from slavery, so they wouldn't have a religion based on subservience. So everything. When you show me a fucking time when white people were slaves in fucking Egypt, that's what I keep saying, there were not a time.
Speaker 4: Is that the reason for the victimization decathlon that we currently see that it's just embedded, hardwired into the culture to be a victim.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely true. Je Jews will even admit that to you. Go listen that fucking Debora lips that speak.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, I'm not, I'm not I'm not even trying to be like funnier or anything. But like they say that that they that they have, are they disproportionately higher IQ but also higher in schizophrenia?
Speaker 2: Right, Well, the higher IQ part is so stupid because these I aren't even want people. There's no such thing.
Speaker 4: As the Jewish people.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but it all comes from a fucking fifty different countries and.
Speaker 4: In whatever sort of metric they were they were, I know, it's it's and again, when you start talking to start talking generalizing, you're you get into weird territory and you start talking about IQ's. When you're generalizing, you start you're close to measuring skulls, right right, So so so you of course like it's it's always best to be careful with that. But you know what's interesting is that kind of that was one of the more all encompassing topics that Epstein was into was this population dynamics and how that shit impacts culture and the movement of people and things like that, And so I don't know, man, every time these guys get together and start plotting the world, they start talking about I don't know, mo, Yeah, eugenics and if we inserted a catastrophe here, what would this do to the population? I mean, when you give thirty million dollars to Martin Noak at Harvard to study population dynamics and evolutionary game theory, you are real close. You're in that eugenics neighborhood for sure, right, And and you start to look and there's a lot of Steams and Bergs involved in it too, Corey, as you know, and that that's become a running theme as well. So you know, you've got a magic book that says that you hate that everybody else is below you, and then we start catching you involved in eugenics. What are we supposed to think, man? I mean, if I was in a detective, what am I supposed to think? You've got a magic book that tells you that all this shit is fine? And then I catch you doing this stuff from the book.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm supposed to want.
Speaker 4: And I'm anti Semitic for noticing this. Then when you are over, you fucking lost that plot after October seventh, sorry.
Speaker 2: And then you can point out all the horrific things that they're accused of, like COVID and nine to eleven and all this stuff, and then you're like, well, is there a precedent for them to have done anything like this? And you're getting absolutely this precedent and you have to go back to the forty six the bombing of the King David Hotel, of course, and then you have everything going on today, right, and then you have obviously bridge. If you have atrocities in forty six, you have atrocities today. That's a single land bridge, if you ask me, that's a single fucking bridge from forty six to today of NonStop atrocity period. So that's the precedent for all the other shit that we accuse them of.
Speaker 4: And I will tell you something, credit where credit is due. They have done a fantastic job of making this a topic that is completely off limits to talk about. I mean you have to applaud their ability to silence any sort of genuine discussion about this with just this fear of being branded as Adolf Hitler's you know, groomsman or something. You know. I think it's I think that spell has worn off and the general public is starting to ask some questions, and the answers they're getting is, we would never do that, We would never do that. And then you look and you watch them doing that right now in Israel, to the Palestinians, to the people in Lebanon and blowing up civilian places, and you go, oh, really, you would never do that. Really, I'm having a hard time believing you, given that you are currently doing it.
Speaker 2: So we said gaslighting is over the top, like Bibi Yahoo yesterday got on TV and said that Israel was defending itself on seven fronts.
Speaker 4: Me, it's just it's this is the most this is the most frustrating personality type to to interact with, right, is the Hillary Clinton projectionists who just project on you that which they themselves are blatantly and obviously and transparently guilty of. It's so frustrating. But I hope that the general public sees Benjamin net and Yahoo for what he is. A terrorist masquerading as in Israeli by the way, right, Corey a pole, a pole masquerading.
Speaker 2: Is and is not his last name, his real last name, the guy in the guy in Argentina, he's related to Argentina.
Speaker 4: So the leader of your country isn't who he says he is. Okay, and then you but but we're supposed to all get get criticized for saying, why do you guys change your names? The guy leading your country changed his fucking name. It's a legitimate question. So fucking tired of this. Yeah, I'm so tired of it. And I think the I think I think a lot of people feel the same way.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, you can't even have a conversation with the Jew period, like about anything. They'll just lie right to your face about everything. They have no scruples whatsoever. And there all supremacts. The entire notion of just the entire idea of Judaism is there is supremacy. Every Jew is a Jewish supremacist, period. So there's no fucking point in even inviting him to the debate, to the conversation. You should be excluded from all things, period.
Speaker 4: I mean, you just watched the behavior in the United Nations, a criminal enterprise in its own right. Of course. I watched Judge Andrew Napolitano talking to uh Aaron Mate a couple of days ago, and and Aaron Mante said something interesting to him. He said, you know how there was the talk that BB ordered the hit from the United Nations building. Aaron Mante went on there and said, Judge, I have to correct myself. I said that Bibing n Yahu ordered the hit on the in Beirut, on I guess it was on so on from the United Nations. He says, I was actually incorrect in that he ordered it from his hotel room. And Judge Napolitanic goes, oh, really, well, then that's not sovereign territory. That's New York. If you ordered a murder from a hotel room in New York, you could be tried for murder and and and Aaron Mate went, uh, I never really thought about that. Uh. And you could just see the wheels cranking and in Napolitano's head where he was just like uh uh. And you know, as a judge he would he would recognize that. So if if Netanyahu ordered the hit from the Four Seasons.
Speaker 2: Oh well, he's got diplomatic community. Yeah, he could murder people in the streets. He could literally go murder a fucking Arab in the streets in New York and just didn't this, didn't the Sun get busted for something? Didn't the Sun get in trouble like it soun got Yeah.
Speaker 4: Somebody in Oh No, I was thinking of you know, I'm talking about something recently.
Speaker 2: I thought it was net Yahu's son was like in Miami or something.
Speaker 4: I was thinking that too, But I think it was a an Israeli diplomat.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, that's right, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: But I think I think doesn't Bebe's son live in Miami?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, look, it'd be one thing if we were just watching this from Afar. But it's like, have you ever seen those those nature documentaries where there's like an insect that's like dead, but a parasite has infected its brain and it's like commanding it and making this thing walk as a zombie through the floor of the jungle. That I feel like that's Benjamin Netanyahu in Washington, d C. In the White House or whatever, whoever controls everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just feel like he's releasing the spores to infect.
Speaker 4: All of the right right right right, right right right, that that we're dead a dead nation. The United States a husk of an empire in collapse, slow motion decline, just like a like a kmart in the rust belt somewhere. It's just forgotten, waiting to get bulldozed. And Benjamin Netanya, who is draining the last bit that he can get out of us, which is to draw us into a fucking war with Iran? Are you kidding me? We lost in Iraq Ran is three times the size. They will pulverize us. That is a catastrophe.
Speaker 2: Not only do they have their own by the way, yes, not only they have their own missile defense systems. Russia has been supplying them s four hundred systems.
Speaker 4: Their missile defense systems are built into the mountains. Yeah yeah, and they control this the straight of horor moves too. So if they decide that they want to turn off the oil supply, then enjoyed two hundred dollars a barrel oil half them with that, Like this is a This is the dumbest game of chicken ever, because it's like none of it has to happen. And that's something that they don't remember. Stirring this ship up and.
Speaker 2: People doing this don't remember seventy nine what happened in seventy nine, Charlie.
Speaker 4: Well, we had Jimmy Carter and we had the Reagan situation and the hostages. I had Ron and we had the shop.
Speaker 2: We had we had Iran cut off at.
Speaker 4: Home, Amy, we had we had we set them on a path towards where they are now, which is becoming the fucking enemy.
Speaker 2: Well we shut it in seventy nine is when we got kicked out of Iran. And that is the exact same time that the oil embargo happened. You think we were by your gas on every other day, right, they went to like three bucks in like nineteen seventy and then it was crazy.
Speaker 1: Did that have to do with why the eighties sucked so bad economically?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it didn't. What was interesting about it was that it was all just you know, as soon as Reagan got into office, they let the hostages go because it was all just a big rat fuck to the Carter administration. So well, after that, we spent the next decade running cocaine into the United States for George hw Bush's enterprise, making more extremely wealthy and one of the most dangerous people on the planet. So that's what we did.
Speaker 1: For the eight long slow demise of this nation that we're witnessing still ongoing.
Speaker 4: And and somebody from the Bush family has been involved in every component of it, right with Prescott Bush back in World War Two, and George HW. Bush with the CIA and what he did in the eighties, and George W. Bush with what his fuckery with nine to eleven Afghanistan in Iraq and also owning the Texas Rangers and managing to never win and shit with them even though you had Nolan Ryan. That's a war crime as far as I'm concerned. So, uh, you know America.
Speaker 1: And wasn't everyone who wasn't a Bush like related to that family somehow, like like his cousin or some shit. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I will give Trump credit. I will give Trump credit for ending Jeb Bush's political career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it is interesting too when you look at like that, that weird interesting history of Trump's what uncle who got Tesla's documents? Perhaps? And then and you wonder, like, so, if there is the schism, if there is this break within the psychopath ruling elite, right that like that would be a really interesting playing piece for the side that maybe isn't fully aligned with the horror of the agenda, otherwise not saying it great, saying like maybe better, maybe not full on Jewish death cult, Satanic you know, drive everything into the ground, scorched.
Speaker 4: Us has the Trump has the secret Tesla technology from Uncle John Trump.
Speaker 1: Could be Baron von Trump. Underground adventure is pretty interesting. Pretty interesting. Dog is exactly the same dog, A kid looks exactly the same, has the same name, Time Traveler. Pretty weird.
Speaker 4: I'm into it. Let's do it. Let's make America free energy again.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking down.
Speaker 4: It's ready.
Speaker 1: It's which, We're ready for this shit and again for the ten billionth time. For every idiot out there who thinks that's stupid, I'll just say, like, dude, we don't know what factions exist at the highest levels, and I'm not pretending to know. So if there's even a sliver of a chance there is one that is even remotely better than the Satanic Death Cabal, like I'm good with them.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, like we've said this before, Like if I had to pick, I'd pick the Mafia. Yeah, you know you had to if you had to pick the I'm an anarchist, of course, so I don't want any ruler. But it's like, if you had to pick what he's like, would you want the Biden administration or the Trump administration? Like how about the Gambino crime family.
Speaker 1: They have some kind of like code of ethics or some shit.
Speaker 4: Totally, totally totally I'd be like, hey, like tell me what the rules, you know, and then like don't fuck with them, and then don't fuck Like, okay, I gult. You know you could at least there's some stability within the you know, you understand what to expect as opposed to now with our current government, which is I guess just commit crimes and get away with it as long as you identify as trans.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm trying to find this ship that is hilarious. Supposedly, the man, the man who eats meat symbolically subjugates the woman.
Speaker 4: Already I saw that.
Speaker 1: Symbolically subjugates them. According to a nutritional sociology, which is just a made up thing. You know, someone went to whatever fucking stupid college and paid them way too much money to come out with this title of nutritional sociologists so that they could then tell us when we eat meat, which means that I subjugate women all the time too write or no, it's.
Speaker 2: That concept isn't new. That's not new. There was a book from the nineties called The Sexual Politics of Meat. Wow, I read it a long time ago, so it's not a new concept. I read a lot of books.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: And there was another one like for Arguments for the Elimination of Television. That was a good one from the nineties.
Speaker 1: Well, that actually sounds like smart though this sounds like absolute trash made up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all those fucking freaky feminist, fucking chicks are just a bunch of lesbians who need to just be put in a camp. Yeah, a deprogramming camp and get some dick or something.
Speaker 1: I can't deprogram them with dick. What's weird is that that could actually work. There is something about programming people and the.
Speaker 3: On top of that.
Speaker 1: Oh now, no, it has to be otherwise it doesn't work the same.
Speaker 4: So what they do, what they do to the Joker? Didn't they do that to the Joker? Didn't they antally rape?
Speaker 3: Look, let's let's not say anything because it's actually mhm, it's actually disturbing me that they intentionally destroyed the Joker too, because people enjoyed the first one.
Speaker 4: That's what you RECOGNI but you, but but we are all in agreement that they did it intentionally really.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah. Yeah. People are saying like it's intentionally terrible, like it's intentionally a bad.
Speaker 4: Movie because the wrong kind of people liked it the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, first one, that's what they're saying. And would you like to take a crack Todd Phillips. Yeah, he has some problems in his past as well, gambling problems and some some fuckery with his you know, so when he he did some great films, but he also did a film back in I used to fucking write to G.
Speaker 2: G Allen when he was in prison back in the early nineties when I was like twelve, and right after he died, Todd Phillips made a documentary about G. G Allen called Hated, and I actually wrote him a letter about it. And that was when he was a nobody and he actually wrote me a handwritten letter back. I think I still have it somewhere, yeah, because I have a statue Allen letters.
Speaker 4: All right, Well you can like him.
Speaker 2: The documentary, well, the documentary itself was killer, right if you like g Allen, you know, having ship thrown that ship and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this is pretty much like I haven't seen the movie, but everybody who's reviewed it, there's a couple people I understood, h yeah, it's kind of jacked up, But everybody's pretty much just saying like, this is a big middle finger to everybody who liked the first one.
Speaker 2: Well, why who liked the first one? And what they like about it?
Speaker 3: Well because they didn't want they didn't want the joker to be idolized. That was the whole thing. And I was just like, it's a yeah, but but but it's a movie, though, Like, can I not enjoy like this rendition of having it? You took the regular person and he descended into madness because of the things that was happening in his life, more downtrodden, laughed at lost his job, lost everything, and that caused a mental break. And I mean, just because I enjoyed watching what you created, and obviously other people enjoyed it as well and made a bigion dollars, that's really fucking hard to do now. There's not many movies to do with, you know what I'm saying. Even though even though inflation's up, inflation's up costs way more to go watch a movie now. Still can't get to a bit, you know, so, but it's just like, well, you know what, we're gonna show them because it's like mostly a musical and then most of it's in a courtroom drama, which people saying is drug out and it's slow and it's born, and then it's just got a big suck my dick right there at the end. That's what they're saying. You know what I'm saying. That's that's pretty much what the ending is. Here's my dick. Put your mouth on it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It literally says here, the sequel is exactly the The sequel is whatever, the exact opposite of fan services. During its rare moments of clarity, you'd swear this isn't actually an indictment of those who flocked to Joker in the first place.
Speaker 3: You fuck yeah, yeah, so fuck you.
Speaker 1: Keep seeing this over and over again, though, they're like, you're not doing what we want, so we're gonna punish you, and if you don't like it, then fuck you. We're gonna keep making these super expensive things and you can go fund yourself.
Speaker 2: By the way, he got what was supposed to like Joker, what was what are they What the fuck were they chooting for?
Speaker 3: I know, but it made less money than the fucking Marvels. Who in the marbles?
Speaker 1: Did it make less money than Matt Walsh's Am I racist? I bet it did.
Speaker 3: Maybe, But I'm like the Marvels. I'm like, dude, like because it's it's been got out now, like like it got way out. That was like, dude, this is a waste of your two hours.
Speaker 4: Close there were there were people filming videos in the theater on Friday night saying that it's empty, like not showing like I'm in here and it's empty, and then the guy yelled titties. I think like that just to just to show that there's nobody, say nobody's in here, which I thought.
Speaker 1: Lady Gaga is a complete Satanist. She's been seeing with her fucking dead bodies and piles of blood with her little witch's fucking wand I mean, like you can say that that's all for some show or whatever, but like, what the fuck is wrong with you, even if that's what you're pretending to do for fun, Like there's something fucking wrong with you hanging out with Marino Gramovich who paints on the walls with blood, feces and seamen mixed together, satanic phrases and shit. Yeah, that motherfucking witch. She's she's involved in this so shit blood and kind of like, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: That's what institutionalized people do that are like, yeah, I've watched on like MSNBC Lock Up, you know where the guy like paints the Constitution on his in shit on his prison cell wall for real, where there's in finger paints and perfect almost hieroglyphics. Yeah, I've seen that.
Speaker 1: They were like, oh, she's such a brave artist. I'm like, she's a black magic which she's not an artist, and she probably literally eats babies like people.
Speaker 2: Witches are so stupid.
Speaker 1: It is dumb.
Speaker 2: There's no thing which that Okay, that's all make believe nonsense and motherfucking all about it. Crazy can always you can always identify the looney tunes by the fucking.
Speaker 4: The black magic might be fake, but the black male is very real. Is we were doing some black magic, but the black male doesn't lie. Motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, black male, get shipped done, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Hey, dance Mark Cuban Dance Dance Dance for us sell those vaccines.
Speaker 3: Bitch, Charlie. You won't hear the prosecutor did he came out and said that it's gonna they're gonna be dropping some more names in separate cases. Do you believe that's that's gonna actually happen?
Speaker 4: Mm?
Speaker 3: Or is it gonna be like every other sex trafficker who trafficked is nobody?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I mean it. It'll be a bunch of people that are victims too of it, right, They'll be victimizers and victims. But it won't be Clive Davis.
Speaker 3: They said he said some big names. He said, big names that don't only draw names.
Speaker 4: Show me, homie, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Said a later day, he said at a later day, you know that is.
Speaker 4: That's how you get yourself killed? By the way, is doing ship like that? You either don't say anything or you throw it all out. But just I might maybe sort of that's how you wind up, uh, you know, with two gunshots, wounds your head and a suicide. I'm not kidding where you have that sort of information on these people? This is this It's all fun and games until you the stress got to you and you threw yourself off a hotel the day before you were going to testify or whatever. It happens all the time.
Speaker 1: What I don't even know.
Speaker 3: When you have rovers something you can put away cool. Hey, hey, well, I mean that that could be the case. It could be the case. But he's he's swearing up and down. It's like I hold and they say that the A Listers, the buttholes are tied out here.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean.
Speaker 1: I think they're the opposite of that. They've been worn out a bit, right, these parties are.
Speaker 3: They said they.
Speaker 2: Russell Brand does the whole thing with Diddy. I'm sorry, but Russell Brand. That guy's got thirty three tattooed on him. He's a confirmed freemason.
Speaker 3: He's fuck that.
Speaker 2: Fuck that guy to death.
Speaker 3: He's redeemed. Corey.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear you, goddamn ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Can he not have his redempn.
Speaker 2: Sh No, fuck that guy.
Speaker 3: I like him.
Speaker 1: People hate me because I like him. I like Tucker Carlson. I don't care if he was I like him.
Speaker 4: Get him to the Greek. He was so fucking good in that movie.
Speaker 1: Russell Brand, he's fantastic. He puts on such a head show.
Speaker 4: Too. Did you guys see that movie Get Him to the Greek Did you see it? Because there's a scene in there in which Puffy is chasing those guys in through a hotel hallway, just like he was chasing that Cassie.
Speaker 3: M m mm hmm. Okay.
Speaker 4: And Russell Brand talked about how he went on a forced vacation to Vegas with him too, that he didn't really have a choice, and that he's a strong personality. Sometimes he asked you to do things that you don't want to do, but you can't really say no to him. We're talking about, dude. And then the video of them on the on the private jet on their way to Vegas and doing all that stuff. He look like a fucking hostage. Honest to god, he looked like a hostage. He looked like a guy who knew he was about to get raped in Las Vegas by Buffy.
Speaker 3: Well, he said, did he say that he banged thousands of women? Well, and I'm gonna tell you right now, man, that that that's gonna bode poorly for you at some point in time before you dance.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're a bug.
Speaker 3: Hey, because hey, somebody, somebody's gonna come up short on funds, and all of a sudden, they don't remember that time that they had consensual six that they no longer wanted. Twenty years later, you say, twenty years later, it took me this stone figure out that it's part of.
Speaker 4: This is the thing is that it's like it's understood that you have to compromise yourself right at the certain levels if you want to get there. So when you when all of a sudden breaking news one of the people who's involved in your little club is in a lot of trouble and is threatening to talk. Yeah, I bet a bunch of people are freaking out, But like that's the price of admission, is being compromised. Then you have to trans your kids. M Yeah, all the fox, all of them.
Speaker 3: Charlie stare and hell she somehow she adopted she adopted keids. Of course, yes, I'm I mean when she got them, they won't train. But what do you do? It won't won't long after. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, you put a fucking kid in a dress and then one day he wakes up and goes, what did you do to me? Are you fucking kidding?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is true.
Speaker 4: Menando's getting a lot of play recently.
Speaker 2: I let him out just for fun.
Speaker 4: You guys don't remember that. But I was in college when that was, when that shit was going on, and I was in LA when that was going on. It was the same time the OJ stuff was happening. Was that same like ninety four time frame? What?
Speaker 1: So he killed his parents for raping him.
Speaker 4: They both shotgunned their parents because yeah, you'd been getting molested by his dad. They both had been getting molested by their dad. But they also went out and took all their money, like took the life insurance and bought a bunch of shit. They were like and like twenty years old or something.
Speaker 2: You can't do that with the money. If you want to get away with it legally, you gotta be as earnest as possible, you know, I mean they.
Speaker 3: They well, look, man, it's just say.
Speaker 4: It was smaller. Did I Did I ever tell you about my Menindaz scanner? Uh story? You know what I'm talking about. I I you know, like those police scanners. I brought one back to my my apartment my senior year of college at USC and I was right in like south central LA. And I don't really know how the scanners work, but we would just turn it on from time to time. My roommate and I would suck around with it. You could pick up things, you could you didn't. I didn't know how to do it. I'm sure somebody that was proficient with it could could specifically tune into what they wanted to hear. But we just were randomly listening to SHIP and we'd hear fire calls and police calls and SHIP like that. And one day I came home from class and I walked into my apartment, which was like a converted hall of this fraternity house, and and there's like four people in my room, my roommate and a bunch of my friends. And I walk on, I go, what's going on? They go, dude, come here, come here, come fucking hurry up. And I was like, what is it? And they're all sitting around my scanner and they've got it cranked up there, like listen to this, see if you can tell who this is. And I'm listening to it and it's a phone call and it's this guy talking to a lady and he's going that motherfucker Garcetti. I hate that cocksucker. Fuck that guy, you know, and he's just going on. He's like, he's like, you're gonna be in the courtroom tomorrow, aren't you, baby? And she's like, yes, I'm gonna be there. He's like you're gonna be there, right, and she's like, yeah, I'm gonna be there. Tell me that you love me. She's like, I love you so much. Tell me that. He was like, I was like listen. I was like, I go, is this one of the fucking Menendez brothers? And they're going we had randomly picked up a phone call from the Men's Central Prison that was Eric Menendez calling his girlfriend while the trial was going on, complaining about gil Garcetti, the district attorney, And we're listening to the conversation. We have no idea how we got this, and I've got like five four other witnesses that saw it. We were all just our mouths were open and we listened to this conversation for like fifteen minutes. And this dude was the most manipulative, psychotic dude I have ever heard in my life. It was crazy. We were all just like, we were totally stunned, and I wish if it had been like nowadays, we would have had a cell phone run, you know, we would have been filming it and it had been all over the internet. But because it was nineteen ninety four and we're just you know, we just had to sit there and listen to it like the old fashioned way and not record it. But dude, it was crazy. I mean, the chances of us of that happening or like one in a million, but I swear to God, it happened, and we just could not believe it. And so when I hear these guys talking now about like, oh, we've been in prison for thirty years and we want to get out and everything, I'm like, dude, here anything, I mean, maybe maybe you got it, maybe you got that attitude raped out of you in prison, hopefully, but you had a bit of a fucking attitude while you were sitting there on trial for your life. You were acting like a real cocksucker.
Speaker 1: Lylemannendez, Dude, you couldn't have tried to pick that up like you couldn't have That's just like I had to happen.
Speaker 4: And again, we didn't know how to do any of it, and it looked like a walkie talkie. I've seen some that were like that are like flat, but this one looked like a walkie talkie and it had like a floppy antenna on the top, and it was it had been my dad's and I had gone home and I found it. I was like, oh, this looks crazy, and I brought it back. I was like, let's listen and see if we could hear anything. We used to turn it on and this was like the first week I had it, and I was like, Jesus Christ. So sometimes you get lucky.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 4: We caught fish. If we had been like TMZ, holy shit, that would have been like that would have been like gold mine.
Speaker 1: I the closest. I came as myself or you know, my wireless telephone, and we got that. At the beginning. They were all like hell is strong and also unreliable, and it would pick up like the neighbors or not so cordless phone conversations sometimes and one time I was hearing I think it was the wife talking about like the husband was cheating on her or something. And I also baby and I also baby sat the kids, and one day one of them was like, when Daddy takes us to so and So's hoastic, we just wait in the car for a while while he goes in and talks to her, I'm like, oh Jesus too much.
Speaker 3: Why are you going to take the keys? You know what?
Speaker 1: I know? I was like, dude, they're smart, Like they're not dumb.
Speaker 3: They they're just honest. They don't know they don't understand dishonesty at the moment, Yes, ality is they're just like, oh, yeah, we went here and here. It's like, oh, what'd you do? Yes, say Timmy, Oh we went to some some house. We always sit in the car and it takes about thirty minutes for a day and comes back out do what.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it only takes five minutes. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like they what what is mom? At lunch? She didn't know where we wore at.
Speaker 4: It's like this was.
Speaker 1: Yet another time where I was like what am I supposed to do with this information? And I was advised like nothing, nothing with either of those just.
Speaker 3: Yea you actually at like the information never at I have no idea. Yeah, I'm not gonna get involved in that.
Speaker 4: That's going poorly.
Speaker 1: Like I often know too much about other people's lives for like, and I shouldn't and it's all just happenstance and I'm like, why did the universe make me understand this entire story from every angle and I'm not even connected to it. I don't want to know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah that was good on YouTube? Avoid the thanks. Yeah, yeah that was good. Yeah that was good. It'd be like, well, I'm a going to tell you No, I don't just yeah, you don't want to. You don't want to be making a movie about about this ship later on, you know what I'm saying. As I did the pieces and some crazy shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I still feel okay about this one, but I don't know how other people feel about it. But my best girlfriend was cheating on my one of my best guy friends. And I mostly hung out with guys, so I had a few girlfriends. But my guy friend was also my friend, and he said, is she cheating on me? And I said yes, And then that was like a big problem of course, because she's also my friend. She's like, why the fuck did you do me like that? And I'm like, because it was true. And then we weren't friends for a little while and then we were again. But other people are like, no, you shouldn't have said anything. I'm like, I but if if it was the other way around and I was asking him, I would hope he would tell me. So I did what I would want.
Speaker 2: Someone to do, he to ask if I didn't already know.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought too.
Speaker 4: I went. I was out at a restaurant one night and with a buddy of mine and caught my roommate's girlfriend on a date with another guy. And I saw her and I was burning a hole in her with my eyes from across the restaurant, and she finally felt it. You know, you can feel it. She then got up and like came over and talked to me, and she's like, oh hey, hey, she It was the funniest conversation too. She was super dumb, and she was like, oh, hey, i'm here with this is just my friend and his name is Bob and and he's ugly. Later Bye, I was like, that's a weird thing to say about your friend, Bye, ugly friend. I was definitely not on a date with my roommate's girlfriend, who's a dumb wore.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And I told him and he stayed with her. Oh, but that was his choice. I said, listen, it brings me no pleasure to tell you this, but if it were. If the rules were reversed, I would I'd want you to tell me. And this is the situation. That's what I saw. Nothing happened, but this is what I saw, and that's just it was just information that you might want to have, and you do with it whatever you want to do.
Speaker 3: It's just a guy friend. It was just having having nice dinner. You know what I'm saying. Stop by side, holding hands. You know what I'm saying. I should stare staring into each other's eyes.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Just a guy friend. Nothing.
Speaker 4: This is the ship I saw when I when I was bartending in l A back in the nineties. The stuff that the cheating, the cheating girls cheating on their boyfriends in the same bar at the same time when they're with their boyfriends. Like watching some girl go blow our bar back, like while she's at the while she's with her boyfriend. The part like what the fuck change?
Speaker 1: What are you getting out of giving a random due to blow job?
Speaker 4: Dude? Like what.
Speaker 3: It makes them feel good? But I mean, I've heard this before and I love it.
Speaker 1: I was like, I get it making you feel good as a part of like for play, but like that's it, and now the whole exchange is done. Like what where did you get in life?
Speaker 3: Yeah? This is yeah, that's what she got.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's a.
Speaker 2: Story.
Speaker 3: Yeah we don't Yeah, we don't need to do any type of trigonometry.
Speaker 2: That noative analysis.
Speaker 1: Yeah I do. I hear this ship all the time or some horrors just like I'll suck your dick and I'm like, but you have and then like they always have a boyfriend, So like your whole thing in life is just just like suck random guy's dicks while you have a boyfriend. That's like what you love about life. I don't know, man, I'm so far away from it. I just don't even understand it.
Speaker 3: When it's the adventure, you know what I'm saying. So they're looking to always hear this spice in the activities, you know what I'm saying. But sometimes you get a little little bit too spicy. It gets so spicy that they end up, you know, being with other dudes. It's like we got it's just overly spicy now saying we got too much cayenne in this cut back, you know what I'm saying. So, I mean some people are just looking at thrill all the time. That's the real love it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, go get a hobby horse. You know, there's like a stick with a horse head on the top of it for kids, and now they have hobby horse racing and you can go do that for your thrill. Like that's new, that's exciting. You've never done that before.
Speaker 2: It's all vegan horse racing.
Speaker 1: Vegan horse racing.
Speaker 2: You're not even fucking around.
Speaker 1: That's so fucking weird.
Speaker 4: Perfect.
Speaker 3: It's just the thrill of doing it, the thrill of potentially getting called doing it in dangerous situations, you know what I'm saying, and getting and then getting away with it. It's like, man, I got away with that. It was so intense, you know. I mean that's how some people get their so well.
Speaker 2: It sounds like the type of thing of youth and not when you have something serious or kids or or whatever. You know, like people just fucking around like your boyfriend's not serious kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Man on. But there'd be there'd be some older folks, yeah, to be in these streets too, you know, they'd be right there in them streets. But I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: Take with Kamala Harris in the streets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Hey, well Kamala Harris was just in the streets.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, she went on.
Speaker 3: She went on the call her Daddy podcasts.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was horrible. See questions about uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sixty million dollars. What Yeah, she to call her daddy podcasts on the thrifteen years million dollars, six eight million dollars.
Speaker 1: She gets sixty million dollars to on there ones.
Speaker 4: I think it's a it's a three deal, its deal?
Speaker 1: Mais so Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: This is the podcast itself, not Kamala, but the podcast itself call her Daddy because it was with Barstool. Yeah, they separated and so so yeah, it's pretty much just like we're women go up there and just like talk about how they got gang banged in the alley and ship like that. I mean, if you want to be honest, like they just like they kind of throw around kind of six stories that are maybe a little little risky, you know what I'm saying. But Kamala Harris went on there. I'm not sure why didn't seem like the podcast to go on right now, but I mean a lot of women listen to it. It's like the number one women's podcast.
Speaker 4: What could you let me a little Harrison podcast?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I wonder I might need to go listen to. I wonder I Kamala, you know, talk about one of her escapades with old Doug. You think Dugs hit it. I don't know if he's hit it. I think if this may be.
Speaker 1: Done a gay man, shame, that's the game man, and she's a community bike. So like, that's not the podcast to go on when people are calling you a whore all the time, because yeah, that probably.
Speaker 4: Not going the horror podcast. Horror.
Speaker 3: I guess a horror. I would just think that you would want to go on something a little bit more serious, seeing how it's coming up.
Speaker 4: You know, it'd be funny time.
Speaker 3: Maybe not as.
Speaker 4: Considering she has ninety two turnover inside her office. It's probably her aids that just wrap fucked her and signed her up for this and they're like, oh, this is gonna be fantastic, and then she goes on it and it's just like an hour of her trying to explain time and space and electric yellow school buses and gang bangs.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I kind of want to listen see what happens.
Speaker 4: It's probably a kind of talk myself into this one that's kind of interested.
Speaker 3: Let me see what he did about.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's really empowering when you're in an alleyway and there's ten dudes waiting to fuck you, Like, it's really interesting to realize your power as a woman, you know, girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, within the context of course, yeah, yeah, yeah a.
Speaker 3: Look, as long as it really a singular a singular man that was that was benefiting off of this, then it's fine. As long as it's this went went woman ringing. Okay, that's what I figured out. Now, objectification is fine as long as it's just women only just reaping the benefits. Yeah, that's the way it works. That's But if there's a man involved in in reaping some benefits from the ejectification of a woman, then that is wrong. But if it's only women involved with the ejectification of themselves, then that's empowered.
Speaker 2: This women, you get knocked over the head of a club and dragged in to a cave, that's how.
Speaker 4: You should run on that campaign. I think that's appealing to at least half the population.
Speaker 1: He was reading A bunch of women actually, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are like just knock me out and get me out of here. This is let's wrap this ship up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the deal is is that men are actually have a ton of restraint because at the end of the day, we could just do this.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that men could be all right all the time.
Speaker 3: Like literally, like like we have the physical advantage, so we don't. We we don't use our physicality get swimming. Really, if you want me to be honest.
Speaker 1: Like at all, well, I literally think about this today. I was like, I'm really lucky. I walk around with like a giant of a man because I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what the deal is. But like I grew up like I felt like I grew up in like half the chicks were hot at least, No, half the chicks out there look good. Now it's like ten percent. I swear to god, it's like plain Jane City. I'm older.
Speaker 1: This shit. It's because we're old.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't get no, no, no, no, I'm young, got ugly. I live in four Collins. It's like nothing but fucking college chicks around here. And I look at him like, what the fuck are you wearing? Like it's crazy. They have no style. Their haircuts are dog shit. They fucking have faded green hair because they died it three weeks ago. Like I'm so disgusted at Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he can't even describe it.
Speaker 2: Can't even describe it.
Speaker 3: It's gross.
Speaker 2: In this day and age, you are better off just finding a fucking cool hooker who you can fuck like once a month and a ford there. Okay and that, Like.
Speaker 4: It's so we're talking about you're just saying lease it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just a last plan.
Speaker 4: Well, given the economic uncertainty we face, it's probably not the worst idea to have sort of a get out of, you know, escape patch if you need to ything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but men have been have been very crucial to continue into give women all the rights that they that they won't you know, because I mean, like I said, at the end of the day, if if we want to shut this ship down, it would be it. It would be over tomorrow. It would be that quick. I mean, you snap your finger, it would be done.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about going on strike? No?
Speaker 3: I was just round them up, round them up, put them in, put them in cages. When I have one of you, I'm gonna pull you out. Okay, hey, you come here, pull you out. We do our thing I put you back in there, you're crying and all that, like with the like, it would be terrible. Like if men, if men just decide to come to get and say, you know what, you know, what the hell it is. We're just gonna We're gonna use our agency, which is our physicality, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like, it's not that. Yeah, so when I hear it, So when I so, when I hear that, you know, men of that man ain't ship men, I was like, but men are very restrained because hot damn. If we won't, it'd be bad out here for y'all. It'd be real bad.
Speaker 4: Do you know how much restraint it takes me to walk through a fucking walmart these days? I should get an award every time they don't strangle somebody coming out of a trip to there. You know what I mean to it's a it's an endurance. It's a test of my will. Like do I want to go to prison for this? I know I do not, But I'll be damned if there's not a crime committed against me every time I'm in there, some thought crime or something else. Man, somebody doing stupid ship in the produce section or whatever, like the wheels are coming off.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, it's pretty rore. Hey, Davo Jay got something good of it. Hey, I'm with you, Dava. Go where you celebrated, not tolerated, he said, He said, he just stay on approaches it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean I watched, I know, I know the there there's a lot of action in the Philippines. That's where. That's where, that's where that you keep thistude up with the with the with the guys, and everyone's going to be uh importing.
Speaker 5: Right, there's plenty of Ukrainian women want to come here, right, that's for real electricity.
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, you got your female privilege right now, but you may not have it forever and you may then wonder why you treated men so shitty and also why you did exactly in the chat as liberal women enabled the downfall of civilization? Why did you enable the downfall of civilization? Men are who's going to protect you against the fucking tyranny that's trying to eat your goddamn life and soul. You should like, I mean, you can help them that they're going to be the thing that does it or doesn't do it. So you should be hoping all of the men step back into their physicality and their fucking backbone and shit, because that's what was intentionally destroyed. This is why people are like when it's right and I'm like cool, whatever, What actually matters is that all of our men became pussies and they don't have sperm. That's a problem, Like, that's a much bigger problem than whether or not you can have an abortion tomorrow. Way bigger problem probably should be looking over there. Yes, that's my two cents.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. I feel frustration.
Speaker 1: I feel bad. I feel bad that women are so awful almost all the time. It's actually changing, though, there's like a lot of women who really do see that and give a shit that men are treated poorly and constantly accused of being sexist just for fucking existing.
Speaker 2: Well, here's a bottom line, Like, it's a there's a clear dominance issue with men over women, period, because mother nature ain't gonna leappropriation to a fucking flimsy thing like consent. And it's true though, that's the most true statement ever made, so true.
Speaker 1: We're like, yes, I want to be here. Nobody here is really like promoting rape or rape culture, but also not giving men their credit or recognizing them from what they are is pretty fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and actually, you and I are victims. You and I are a protect should be a protected class. White males, yes, yeah, American males.
Speaker 2: You're so even more than me because you're bald.
Speaker 4: Right now, ship, Yeah, I am victim. I'm a victim.
Speaker 1: You're the most hated person in America right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: Isn't that great?
Speaker 1: It's so odd?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you know what, here's the good news if if, if you hate me and all the all the fear and anger is directed at the white man. Like I hate to I hate to break it, but like, don't flatter yourself. We're not wasting any of our time thinking about you, opposing you, oppressing you, going and getting you all these imaginations the white man's coming to get us. It's like you have an inflated sense of self to think that I would invest even five seconds of my day to think about your sorry ass. Go fuck yourself. Nobody's oppressing you. You're just caught in a feedback loop of retardation. Go away, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a microdose or macro macro.
Speaker 4: I got I got a new sponsor and he sent me some products and it's micro mushroom microdosing, and there's two there's three different kinds, but he sent me to one is like a genius, and one's an athlete or whatever. Been taking the athlete one man's fucking great. It doesn't make you like it's not like trippy.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: That and not even at all. And I was kind of hoping for it, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you can take a bunch of once if you really want.
Speaker 4: I'm sure I could. I'm sure I could, but I would just take Black Rodney the Magic Mushroom Man's Chocolate bars that I got from from downtown Denver. But but man, it works fantas I I really noticed it. I was pretty impressed. Horseshit, you know. I mean it's like supplements are like fifty percent of the time it's horseshit. But I was pretty impressed. This stuff is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, micro dosing is really great. It can be really helpful through all sorts of especially if when I was like I was selling my house, I was leaving teaching, I was selling my car. I was like all of this ship was changing my life, super stressful time, and I just microdosed. That was the first time I micro dos. I micro dosed all the way through it, and it was it made it fucking easy. Like it just wasn't even even a thing.
Speaker 4: I was like, whatever, that's fantastic.
Speaker 1: And it's not like you don't feel your emotions anymore. It's just you just have this like ability to be with them and be like, yeah, that's how it feels, all right, keep going like it's just not a problem. It doesn't stop you. I'm a big fan of micro dosing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm I'm enjoying this. I'm saving the other batch for when I get in like a writing like block where I'm going to live, you know, I have a chunk of time to do that, and then I'll sort of time that with with it so I can like focus for longer periods of time. Yeah, but I'm in. I'm into all that stuff and then all like supplements and neotropics and ship like that, you know, like, let's all the all the cancer stuff I gave my mom, I've been giving my mom. I've been taken too.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so smart, Yeah, because none of it's like bad for you, whether you have to cancer or not whatever. Everybody has cancer somewhere in their fucking body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I've been taking it too. Everything I give her I take. That's so figure like whatever whatever is in there.
Speaker 1: Is she microducing. No, maybe that is something cool too.
Speaker 4: I thought about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well okay, well she wouldn't. Yeah, it just feels good. I'll just say too. There's another this time X nine class solar flare earth facing. It should be hitting like today I think it was, and that's very very likely to make the hurricane that is now headed for Florida even more intense. Again, they could also amp it up, amplify it whatever the fuck who knows. But also, the sun is happening, And so before we all freak out and say that they made this happen, we can look at the sun and remember that like shit gets wild predictably. So every time the sun does this, and it's measurable outside of whatever NASA fucking says, like a motherfucker with just like his own homemade, homemade home equipment can see the shit, measure it, understand where it's going. So you know, we're not relying on like only official channels to get the data and it is historically accurate as well, going back very very far before we had the types of weather manipulation devices we think that we have now. So I just want to throw that out there too. Florida's probably gonna not like it. It's probably not gonna be great. It's a pretty intense solar flair. That's all. That's good, not good, and it's and the sun's not done. I mean, this is not going to slow down or stop. So we don't always know where the storms or earthquakes are going to be, but we pretty consistently can predict them to pretty fucking crazy accuracy, and so we can know they're going to happen.
Speaker 4: Whatever's going on, we don't need that.
Speaker 1: It's a bad it's bad timing. It's bad timing. This is like, you know, it's a pretty intense time. But that's why I like to emphasize that, Like you have your way to get water, you have your food storage, you have your guns, bullets, whatever. It doesn't always have to get so crazy, but at least then you know you have something. You're not waiting for FEMA, right, true, You've got something, and uh, you know, if you're excubed, you can just run out into the storm and die because you don't want to live through it or whatever you've said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can do that too.
Speaker 1: Either way. Quick, well set everybody, everybody, Yeah, take pictures, document it all right? Shall we say good night?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, I'll let Charlie.
Speaker 4: You want to tell the people anything Macroaggressions dot io. You can hear my interview with Scott Armstrong from Rebunked Records making good Music. Dude shreds on the guitar. By the way, he's really talented, so check it out.
Speaker 1: Good job Scott and uh excute.
Speaker 3: Q four twenty dot com. Thanks to you watching me and Corey Shore down with the Cube and Beyond the Key. Beyond the Key is every Thursday, nine thirty Eastern. I think you're there and watching his YouTube, rumble, Twitter and tweet. We haven't been kicked off tweach. I'm not sure how because Cory said Jewish niggas like five times.
Speaker 4: Is not safe.
Speaker 3: So so yeah, there it is.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Corey Bloody history dot substack dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, ye, Corus dot org dot org. By his fucking book. Oh by it, go buy the fucking book. You got to pick the sh it is O right. Look at that no fucking fat. That is fat as those.
Speaker 1: Words cover cover arts pretty good, damn say it. And I am Lindsay Sharman. You can find me at rugways dot org and rogueways dot substack dot org or calm sorry and we'll see you guys next week for a day zero oyye