Speaker 1: So how is Jesus viewed on YouTube?
Speaker 2: I can't say overall, but man, I can show you some stuff from our comment section. And this is one of the reasons I'm glad to be on YouTube, even though we can't talk about real things on YouTube. Speaking of that, Friday, on our substack, it's the Todd Herman Show dot substack dot com. If you're not yet a subscriber. I do a pretty long video about Bill Gates being ordered to go to courts in the Netherlands, and man, that would get us banned forever on the tubes. So it's there, and it's the Todd Herman Show Dot substact dot com if you're not yet a subscriber. That will come out Friday morning. I got to say one other thing just before we begin the program. A friend of mine told me the night that there's McDonald's ads running during our program, and he said, Hey, so you got McDonald's as a sponsor.
Speaker 1: No, we don't.
Speaker 2: Those are robotic ads that are included. And I'll just say this, I like to Mickey Desberg from time to time. I don't eat them because I'm an addict, so if I eat one, I will eat more. I do not eat them. I like their taste, but please understand something. Those things are designed to jones you. They are designed as a drug. They've got all sorts of chemists andineurologists that I've been in the fast food kitchens. I told you about the Taco Taco Time kitchen where I saw the chemical compounds on the wall and I.
Speaker 1: Asked them about that.
Speaker 2: Man, this is so designed to hit you in dipamine and serotonin and everything else. If you're one of the people who can go in there and not end up jones and for that stuff, god bless you.
Speaker 1: But please understand the design of that.
Speaker 2: And since they're running McDonald's on the show, I just thought I needed to say something like that. I guess we get some money for that. Eventually it washes up to us. So that's what it is.
Speaker 1: And it's not something I can control. There are other things I can control.
Speaker 2: We try to get rid of the pharma ads and the government ads, but Pharma lies constantly to make their ads in like their sports et cetera. All right, are we actually doing a show here? Are we just talking about me? I know, the lint roller kind of at a lint roller issue before we began the show, all right, focus on the program, how Jesus is viewed on YouTube? And I finally see in President Trump would have been praying to see. We'll talk about this with the great grace of God almighty.
Speaker 3: But Todd Herman show is one disapproved but big pharma technocrats in tyrans everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City, Xie.
Speaker 1: Todd Herman.
Speaker 2: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times, so which God is the side we shall live.
Speaker 1: Man the continuity. People are going to be going nuts because hey, where does coffee cup go? Where's his coffee cup?
Speaker 2: It's almost as if we're going to have to do a magic special effect for my hand reaches over like this and straight out of space comes floating a coffee cup as soon as the cup is put on it by a woman who's on her last days on the show because she's going to go build.
Speaker 1: An alternative career.
Speaker 2: And I'm so proud of our Thank you, Niata, appreciate you, thank you for that. So I gotta I gotta just focus down because I'd rather be talking about the thing we're going to talk about on substack tomorrow. But I've recorded the video. It's going to be there for you, So I've got to focus down. We're on YouTube. We're on it because it's a commercial necessity. It's the biggest podcasting platform in the world, bar none, and we're getting some at least I'm getting some joy to that. So we're gonna get quickly into that. But let me just bring up a couple of Kamala Harris things. So she goes on with Anderson Cooper, and you'd expect us to be super easy. Anderson Cooper is a leftist and clear leftists. But even I think as Cooper is going through these questions, I can ima imagine the CNN and staff going, hey, let's make sure we don't have any big stumpers out here. And I got to think Cooper's look at this. Good, Yeah, there's no stumpers here. I mean, this is about as softball as it gets. So he asks her a question that every candidate gets asked. And by the way, President Trump failed this years ago when they asked him about, Hey, what's a big mistake you made? And President Trump said, I have made any mistakes and that's changed. And then he was also asked at one point in regard to being a Christian, for what do you need redemption? I think he said at one point I don't need that, and now he's changed and is admitted he'd each redemption praise God.
Speaker 1: So it's a simple question, Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Is there something you can point to in your life, political life, or in your life from the last four years that you think is a mistake that you have learned from.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've made many mistakes, and they range from you know, if you've ever parented a child, do you know anything?
Speaker 1: She hasn't full stop.
Speaker 2: As Matt Wash points out, her stepkids were twenty and fifteen.
Speaker 1: When she attached herself into the family. She did not raise children at all. Some mistakes too.
Speaker 4: In my role as vice president, I mean, I've probably worked very hard at making sure that I am well versed on issues.
Speaker 1: And you gave speeches about school buses and you said, these are school buses and they're yellow, and they're yellow school buses. And think about the significance these yellow school buses that are yellow take kids to school to school? School? Are kids in these buses?
Speaker 4: No, I think that is very important. It's a mistake not to be well versed on an issue and feel compelled to answer a question.
Speaker 2: You know that multi billion dollar program to bring broadband to people, how many homes have broadband?
Speaker 1: None?
Speaker 2: Elon Musk through Starlink has brought more broadband to North Carolina post hurricane than their program did. And her bosses stole a contract from Musk to do that around the country so they could pay fifty sixty seventy percent more because they hate Elon because he's opened up Twitter to be somewhat of a free speech platform.
Speaker 1: So mistakes Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: She did the thing that people do in job interviews, and I got to the point at Microsoft where I would preemptively ban this answer.
Speaker 1: What's one of your big weaknesses in an area where you have a room for growth?
Speaker 2: And don't say perfectionism, don't say working too hard, don't say working too long.
Speaker 1: Don't say that, and.
Speaker 2: You'd see the nbas you'd been through the rehearsal process.
Speaker 1: Oh ah, I yelled up, my mom. Then a weakness. See this goes to the point that Kamala Hears does not exist. She's not a real person.
Speaker 2: She's words and programs. She's akmal about that's a lay down, easy answer. And come on, Harris is pretty good at laying down for politics. As it were, I'm having this morning, this would be Oh gosh, let's see twelfth twenty four. This is my Alex is laughing, my producer Alex. This is my thirtieth ounce, No, thirty second ounce of bone Frog coffee this morning.
Speaker 1: This happens to be what do we have downstairs? Goltlocker?
Speaker 2: Oh so the goltlocker is a great, great story from bone Frog Coffee. The goltlocker is a place where enlisted officers in the navy can go, and the big wigs they can't even come in without knocking. It's a great, great, great tradition. And this is a light roast, French roast, light but incredibly rich. It took three years to develop this. That's at Bonefrog Coffee dot com, slash tad get temper sent off all the products there. Everything comes labeled God Country Team. Now in this hand is a pretend, is it sniffer? What do you all wind people drink? What's the fancy wine things called like wine glass?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a fancy wine glass in this hand, a fake one because I don't drink wine. But if I did drink wine, it would have bone Frog Cellars and I would go and I'd swish it around. And that's called legs.
Speaker 1: Does it have legs?
Speaker 2: I learned this from my friends who are wine snobs, wine wine experts. It has legs, and then I would test the bouquette like smit up my beak. You can do that with coffee too. You could also do that with root beer. You can do that with a blooney sandwich. I don't know why people do it with wine, but they do it.
Speaker 1: That's what you do.
Speaker 2: Then you take a little bit of it and you drink it. You put it in your mouth, but then you open your mouth in your nose and you breathe fuck tru as you're testing the wine. I think you do that a little bit more aerodype form, a little bit more genteel.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 2: I don't drink wine, but I turn to my friends who are wine experts, and they tried bone Frog Cellars and were deeply impressed. They had the twenty fifteen Mayor Low and Cabernet. Those are the two. I don't know if to say flavors or blends. I don't know types of wine.
Speaker 1: My daughter tries.
Speaker 2: She is not yet legally supposed to drink, but hey, it's our house, as sue me.
Speaker 1: But I guess you could. She loved it.
Speaker 2: Suitator boyfriend. My wife occasion has wine with dinner. She really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: So try it.
Speaker 2: You go to Bonefrogsellers dot com slash todd. Ten percent of proceeds go to the Navy Seal Foundation because the founder, Tim Krukshank, look at that retired Navy sealed Bonefrogsellers dot com slash todd, a pretty famous cat, decided to go in and all in and risk his career because it's a legitimate risk if you're going to go from Hollywood and admit that you are willing to vote for President Trump. This guy's name is Zachary Levi Pugh. He's an American actor and singer. Starred as Chuck Bartowski in the action comedy series Chuck and as the titular character in the superhero film Shazam. Yes, I just read that from Wikipedia, because have absolutely no idea who this guy is.
Speaker 1: I just know he's very famous and.
Speaker 2: So putting his career on the line, and let's give him credit for this he went live on Instagram live.
Speaker 1: To do this.
Speaker 5: Oh and by the way, to Whoopy Goldberg and to Sonny and to you know, all.
Speaker 6: Of the folks at the view.
Speaker 2: And can we stop the bro it's got some good hair. I mean, as he's going through the video, if you're listening to the audio version of this, he's combing back his hair. Very charismatic move. That's a strong move. It shows the hair, it shows the dominance. Nice nice, nice move.
Speaker 5: I I don't think it's accurate to say that somehow Hollywood is both a liberal and a conservative town.
Speaker 6: To Whooby's point, back in the day.
Speaker 5: There might have been a bit more of a balance, you know, and there have always been more, let's say, conservative leaning stars.
Speaker 6: That have been able to say those things.
Speaker 5: But you really have to be at a certain level of your career in order to get away with it. Uh number number one, but number two that was also back then. And I think naming just John Voight and Dennis Quaid and really only named John John Voight would be somebody else had.
Speaker 6: To help you with.
Speaker 5: Dennis Quid of the thousands of actors in Hollywood that you could only name to, I think actually speaks to that, And what that means is there's plenty and by the way, they have sent me lots of messages, plenty of people in my industry in Hollywood that are terrified to publicly say that they would vote for Donald Trump or be conservative in any way.
Speaker 6: That's why you don't see them.
Speaker 5: That's why they're not very prevalent or prominent because they know that there's ramifications for this kind of But like I said, y'all, our industry is going to be gone so like it's it already is.
Speaker 6: We're getting we're getting eroded.
Speaker 5: The pandemic and the strikes and all of these things, they've already eroded it so much. So you know, my, so my my anyway, my cry to all of you out there, you closeted conservatives, closeted Trump voters, Yeah, it's now or never.
Speaker 6: I don't you know what I mean, Like, I do.
Speaker 5: Whatever you feel like you need to do, if you need to come out publicly and say it. If you feel like you still can't, then don't you know I would never pressure you to that. But know that if what you're afraid of is somehow the backlash of an industry that's not going to exist very soon.
Speaker 6: Then don't let that, don't let that hold you back.
Speaker 2: Maybe just look at this a different way as well. And thank you for Zachary for doing that. I'm sorry, didn't know who you were. It's just I don't out of the world. Think of it ten years from now, okay, and just imagine this that I'm fifty seven and.
Speaker 1: God, shit angers people when I say this. G it's so frustrated with me.
Speaker 2: I hope the Lord takes me home before I turn sixty seven, run sixty four. I know that angers people. I keep myself healthy, I work out constantly. I see Alex looking at me. Why would I not want to go to Jesus?
Speaker 1: No, no's just stop with all this stuff. If you believe in the New Heaven and the New Earth, and you believe you're going to Lord Jesus, why would you say I don't want to go.
Speaker 2: And Gosh just angers so many of my family members. You'd be leaving us behind. Yes, in good hands, the hand of the Lord Jesus, because if he brought me home, I guarantee he's going to sit and care for you. Well, he's already doing it. I don't and people Christians who are afraid to die and legitimately I hear this all, and man, am I on the distraction train today? I really am. You can tell the things I want to be talking about. But I hear Christians say, like the end of the day, I said to brother, say to.
Speaker 1: How are you? How are you? Man? Good to see you? Well I woke up this morning. That's better than the alternative.
Speaker 2: Why it's not an argument for suicide because I'm not even sure you go to heaven if you commit suicide. I mean, I think the Lord is just to forgive and wants to do that, and he seeks us that way, but it's also stealing as a last act. Now the God start sitting around waiting, so, oh.
Speaker 1: I got you, I got you? Look what you did? Oh you're out.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want that. He wants us to come home. But man, if you're looking forward to the new Heaven of the new Earth, what's wrong with looking forward to the new having the new Earth?
Speaker 1: Were we doing a show?
Speaker 2: Or is it me just emoting talking about Zachary. So imagine ten years from now and I hope to meet my grandkids.
Speaker 1: If my daughter is gifted with kids and she decides to do that, and when they say, hey, Grandpa, what did you do.
Speaker 2: When the Democrats wanted to force people to lie? What did you do?
Speaker 1: Man? I voted super hard.
Speaker 2: I went into those polls and I really I used to just color in the little circle or oval, but man, I pressed so hard and I used two number two pencils, and then I just.
Speaker 1: Then I handed it to the lady and I said, check that out. That's voting hard? Or did you give up anything?
Speaker 2: Did you maybe do things you don't want to do because God has called you to do it, such as going and making disciples though it's uncomfortable. Did you take uncomfortable political positions and speak them in public? Did you knock on a door? Did you go to the sixty five percent of young people who are not going to vote, particularly young Christians.
Speaker 1: Who have their heads about them.
Speaker 2: Did you go to them and say, do you understand that when you don't vote, you were making all the votes influenced by Satan that much stronger?
Speaker 1: Do you know that? Do you know that you're doing exactactly what Satan would want you to do? Did you do that?
Speaker 2: I want to be able to say to my grandkids, well, gosh, you know what I worked longer than I would have liked.
Speaker 1: I produced during the week. I was blessed to work.
Speaker 2: In a telvishened studio got built with good people. But men, sometimes I'm telling you, it's hard to say I'm going to sit down and create another thirty five hours of content this week, your two national radio shows and this podcast, and sometimes it's a blessing. Sometimes I'd rather not do it. You're probably the same way with your job. So I want to be able to say that to them because I can legitimately say to them. Man, I've talked with my family about this many, many times. My dream scenario is a cabin and a CrossFit gym and a church and books, and legitimately to be able to come down into society from time to time and people say, hey, did you vote, and for me to go what did I who? But we can't do that. So Zachary Levi is making this point that it's now or never.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Because there will come at ten years from now. And if that ten years from now is after eight years of the people who run Kamala Harris, then Blackrock owns six hundred million homes, not three hundred million and floating the idea of we're going to ban you from having natural gas in your home is no longer a floated idea. They've done it. Everything's connected to the grid. The attack on people living in rural areas is complete. The per mile driven tax with a premium for being twenty five miles outside the city corps.
Speaker 1: That's done. The smart cities things is done. All the new cars have off switches.
Speaker 2: Social credit is enforced that way. Go out into your car in the morning, turn it on, and hey, I got to go to the store. I'm sorry. Before you do that, we're going to need you to take down a social media post. It's problematic. There are people being jailed for praying in their heads. So yeah, the time is now, and it is now or never, which is again one of the reasons why I run YouTube. Because there's young people there who have no idea who the.
Speaker 1: Lord Jesus is.
Speaker 2: There's old people there who have no idea who the Lord Jesus is. And some of the conversations there are well, some of them are inspiring, others of them are baffling and disconcerting, but their reality. So I want to share some of these with you. If you've not been to our YouTube channel, its YouTube dot com. Slash at the Todd Herman Show. There are people who have special needs kids and this happens that they have to adjust their expectation for their kids.
Speaker 1: And this is really hard for parents.
Speaker 2: Parents say, well, my kid's going to be he's going to go to my college and he's going to pursue my profession. And when they find out the kids have are non neurotypical, a lot of times for parents it can be oh my gosh, and it's a difficult thing to adjust expectations. Doesn't mean that you stop loving, you stop pushing, stop believing. For parents of kids who have special needs, for them to understand that Alan has it really tough. He's effectively nonverbal. He has at eighteen operations. He's only fourteen years old.
Speaker 1: But he works.
Speaker 2: He invents soap. He works at the company in quality control. His brother Ian is impacted by autism. He works.
Speaker 1: He contributes Amy who got late on set autism. She's thriving help with social media, et cetera. She was told she's.
Speaker 2: Hirable and the soap is of pristine quality. There's no way John would put his son's name on a soap that sucked, so they researched a family. They found him in the Midwest. They are three generations into the soap crafting world. That's what that's all they do. They took on the fragrances that Alan thought of, that came from special memories for him. They create those soaps are all natural, They're made in America. To give this to families with kids with special needs, partic of the younger kids. It's a side of hope and every time they wash their bodies they can remember that. Yep, our kids too can work. Our kids can contribute. What the word saying is not true. So go to alansoaps dot com slash todd. That's Alan soaps dot com slash todd. We'll get to President Trump and what this change I've seen in him that I've just been praying to see. It's very much related in my mind to how Jesus is viewed on YouTube, at least by some people. This comes from mac dash p. Six seven. And this might be a bot. I get that, but the purpose of bots is to be viewed by others. It's the bots not entertaining itself. The bot could be learning, but the purpose sometimes of bots like this in a YouTube environment is to go and provide counterpoints of view because they're trying to persuade others. Here's what this person and or bot wrote. Jesus never claimed to be God, small g God, the guy writes. Actually, he claimed to be God's son and told his disciples to never bow or worship him. He told them only his father's to be worshiped. If Jesus is God, was God, then who did Jesus pray to himself?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: He prayed to his father when his disciples when the end would be? I think When his disciples asked when the end would be, he said the angels. Neither the angels nor the son know when they will be, but only the Father knows. When Jesus was baptized, a voice from heaven talking about his son. That wasn't himself being tranquilalist, I said, true, yeah, Just you know, when you speak for others like the puppet, I can't say that tranquiloquist. I can't say the word I got the Biden brain and this is really faith of firming. Gregory Buzby two wrote John ten thirty, I and the Father are one. Matthew won twenty three and a response if Jesus wrote, Okay, so this is one conversation. So this guy just writes back and says, well, no, actually, right here, Jesus said, I and the Father are one, and I could child in this response, and I think I did. In the beginning was the word? The word was with God. The word was God. That's referring to God and Jesus as one. You can go to Genesis, and you can go to the Spirit of God moved across the waters. You can go to any of the teachings, and you can find any of the apostles saying nothing exists that was not made for him or by him. So Jesus did, in fact, did, in fact say I am the law, and that just about costs him his life. He said that to a rabbi in a temple because he was offered the opportunity to do the reading, and they became upset. Right, you're saying that the law has been fuitfilled today, what are you talking about that? Eventually the Lord Jesus said I am the Law, and they took him to a cliff and tried to throw him off the cliff, but he made his way through them and disappeared.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that aspect of Jesus. So this is sometimes how he's viewed on YouTube. This is from ROB twenty two forty nine or pardon me, OB twenty two to forty nine. Again kind of bought like because using numbers instead of letters. If Jesus wrote from the dead, rose from the dead, what did he sacrifice? His return fully functional three days later is conclusive proof It wasn't his life, So what did he sacrifice?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 2: Now, if this is an AI, it's a pretty good one because there was a follow on conversation.
Speaker 1: I wrote and said what really? Well?
Speaker 2: To begin with, he who was sinless became sin. He took upon himself all of God's wrath at human beings for a rebellion. Jesus, part of the Triune God, had experienced separation from God, the Father, the god of the universe, allowed himself to be scourged, meaning beaten with whips and change to the point where, according to historical views of these events, his ribs probably showed through his back. He was forced to carry a probably two dreed pound cross while being whipped and spat upon. He had spike tamber through his hands and feet. Jesus likely died from asphyxiation as the weight of his body slowly collapsed his lungs. So Jesus sacrificed his perfection, his innocence, his deedy, his safety, his body, his connection to God the Father. Yes, he regained that all and now offers us the opportunity to live forever with him in heaven or to choose our own torture, your move. I pray you choose Jesus. Then there's this. This is from James Duret. And by the way, I think that conversation continued because I think I ended up talking about the cups of wrath and what he took upon himself and the things that we cannot take upon ourselves.
Speaker 1: I mentioned in one of the.
Speaker 2: Commentaries that I think the editorial team edited and took over to YouTube and they focused on my statements talking about the rich young ruler and how the rich young ruler came to Lord Jesus and said, hey, what do I need to do to get to the Kingdom of Heaven? And the Lord Jesus said, hey, follow the ten commandments, and the rich ung ruler said, look, I've done that my whole life. I followed the ten commandments, and then the Lord Jesus said, okay, well then do this, sell all the things you own, come back and follow me, take up your cross, follow me, and the rich young ruler went away sad. Now, tradition is an interesting thing because there are traditions in the Bible, or not in the Bible, but around the Bible that say that the rich young ruler went home and thought about it and became a follower of Jesus, accept him as Lord and Savior, confessed the fact that he was wedded to his riches, and he was trusting in riches and money, the things of this earth, rather than Jesus, and so he became eventually a believer and.
Speaker 1: Followed the Lord. There's that tradition.
Speaker 2: I don't see anything in the Bible that says that happened, But the topic came up of mercy, and this guy wrote in sort of an interesting challenge, and it was an interesting conversation. This is more faith affirming to me because other people see these conversations talking about the body of Christ. And I'll share this with you in a second. When the Lord designed us, I truly believe, I truly believe that the Lord signs his work. I believe he signs it in music. There's a reason why different cultures have different appreciation of different musical schemes. In the West is four four. It's the one four or five chord structure. It's attention and resolve of a diminished back to the whole chord. There's a reason for these things. I think God signs his work. I think he signs it in the stars. The fact that we can map travel through the stars, I think that's God signing his work. I think he signs his work in our DNA because people who've really looked into the human genome and the DNA understand it to be unbelievably dynamic.
Speaker 1: Code truly dynamic and elegant.
Speaker 2: And it is code that writes code, and it is hardware that builds hardware, and hardware that can reproduce hardware in a moment a second. Begin the building process and the copying of code process, and the transcription process. There are a lot of people down at renew who shouldn't be alive.
Speaker 1: One of them is Adam. Adam has brittle bones.
Speaker 2: He's supposed to be dead, and he's been told multiple times he's going to be dead. He's a guy that can break his leg standing up from a chair, but he continues to seek health. So he swims and there's other things he does. He does very very careful ctabout work and body weight work. If you saw him, he'd never know that he has this disease. Is a young guy. So what has kept them going, Well, it's the exercise, it's God's design and it's the stem cells God designed. He's one of the doctors down there. So the stem cells ethically gathered from umbilical cords and placentas only is something he's infused with on a regular basis because it keeps growing back body parts that shouldn't be growing back muscle, tendon, cartilage that's not allowed here. And this economy is being set up in the safest city in Mexico, Porto Iarta. There's dental clinics that do things down there they're not allowed to do up here. That you can go in fifteen minutes to get done work down there that would take you.
Speaker 1: Two or three hours up here.
Speaker 2: I've experienced with the umbilical cords and stem cells from placentas two times. I'm taking a group of friends down there. It looks like we're gonna go end of March. Four men, all of them going to take advantage of this. See if they can help you. Go to renew dot Healthcare. It's our e nue dot Healthcare. Back pain, neuropathy, being told you have to have shoulder surge. That might not be true. You might be able to be healed without the surgery. That happens on a pretty regular basis. It's renew dot Healthcare. Please tell them you're part of the Todd Hermitshell family. So in a commentary I talked about the rich young ruler, and James Durrett seems much more like an honest name wrote in and said, what makes you think the rich man didn't receive mercy? Of course he received mercy. I wrote back and staid, I hope so is that in the Bible? Is it in the Bible that he didn't? Is God merciful? He wrote back, And I wrote back and said, yeah, indeed he is. If the rich young ruler accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior, then he was saved. We could pray that it happened. James Durrett wrote back to me, The Lord is good to all that is mercies all over all that he's made Psalm verse nine. So mercy's all over all that he may true. We just refer to the common blessings, right, that's mercy. God provides the common blessings to people who do justice and people who do it justice or if you want to be more casual about it, among the good and the evil. So I wrote back to James, and I said Acts Chapter four, verses eighteen through twelve. Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, rulers and elders of the people, if we're going to be called to account for an act of kindness shown to a man who was lame, and are being asked how it was healed, then know this, you and all the people of Israel. It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you cristified, but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. Jesus is the stone you builders rejected and has become the cornerstone. Salvation is found in no one else, for there's no other name under Heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. And James wrote back, Amen, I don't know if you're trying to infer something, or you really like that verse. So you see the turners taking this is comment sections in YouTube terrible places for communication. I took this to be snarky, and maybe it wasn't. Maybe he's sincere. I don't get it what you're.
Speaker 1: Saying, I wrote back, salvation is found.
Speaker 2: That no one else, only in Jesus, the rich young ruler needed to accept Jesus's savior to be saved, even with God's mercy.
Speaker 1: Point, that's snarky point.
Speaker 2: And then he added, I don't know if you're purposely evitting the topic at hand, or if you're just ensure what the topic was. So I copied, and now we're into the great, great cycle of doom of the comment section. I quoted him. What makes you think the rich man young rich young man didn't receive mercy? Of course he received mercy, I wrote, That was the original comment. The thread is right here above us. James writes to me. God's mercy isn't limited to the cross. God isn't limited in any way, shape or form. But that is your sole focus. God was merciful before Jesus. God was merciful through Jesus, and after Jesus. The issue with evangelicals is this god limiting dogmatic approach. That's the issue with evangelicals because Catholics, of course say you don't have to go through Jesus to get well, wait, no, they don't. Yep, they do involve papal authority. They do involve the intercession of bishops. They do involve a different form of this. To me, it's Phariseean. It's a remaking of the Pharisee systems. It is the high holies.
Speaker 1: We go here, you go there.
Speaker 2: That's one of the reasons I'm not Catholic. But they do say you have to go through Jesus. So I wrote back, thanks James for clarifying your opinion. Indeed, God was merciful, because God is mercy. God is also truth and light and law and order and honesty. God sent his only son to save us, and Jesus said, I'm the Way, the Truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me. The Bible makes it very very clear that in the Church age there's one and only one path to salvation, that is through God's son, Jesus Christ. In the New Testament, there's no wiggle room at all. So, James writes back, and this is again comment section tactic, interesting and kind of telling. You left out love, He writes, in all caps in your description of God, why would you leave it out? I never understood people's reluctance to profess God's love. Now I thought about saying and getting into the argument that no, God demonstrates his love through mercy and kindness, and law and order and the common blessings.
Speaker 1: All of this conveys love.
Speaker 2: But instead I tried to put my ego aside, and I said this to James.
Speaker 1: You're correct, I didn't say love. God is love.
Speaker 2: In fact, God so loved in all caps the world that he sent his only son that all who believe in him will be saved. James, that's not what the verse say. Is it says sh perish and have eternal life. Jesus describes eternal life as a relationship with Him, not some everlasting torture chamber. And to perish, meaning to lose or to be lost, means they don't get that pleasure in this life. I wrote back and said, you can prefer that translation. It doesn't change the meaning. People who followed Jesus got to have eternal life with him. People who deny him choose hell. Jesus spoke often and clearly about Hell, which is and how to have Heaven, which is through him only. And I link to an article which is all the many many times that Jesus warned about Hell and described it. Now I'm guessing, and I could guess that the face structure from what this guy's coming.
Speaker 1: I could guess that, but it would be truly a guess. But just know this.
Speaker 2: It is absolutely impossible to make the case that the New Testament has any way to Heaven. But through Jesus that case cannot be made, and he failed.
Speaker 1: To make it.
Speaker 2: It would have been more fun to have the conversation in person, because I'm guessing probably a decent guy. Comment sections are terrible places for reasoning, but you can see what's going on in YouTube. Some of our best performing videos have been on the topic of what Christian should think about X or what does the Christian definition of marriage actually mean? And a lot of them our responses to woke pastors praise God for using YouTube and praise God for a change I've seen in President Trumpet. Maybe you saw the same exact change that I did. Corruption follows money. The love of money is the root of all evil. The love of money. Now, my friend Zach Abraham, the chief investments are capital management. He doesn't love money, he stewards it. What he loves is managing risk for people. What he loves is seeing people enter into retirement with a successful plan. And Zach has a unique way of describing what a successful retirement means. It's not what some other people would do. Other people will show you pictures of.
Speaker 1: Beach vacations and two million dollar RVs and multiple homes, and maybe that's what you want. What is it what you could afford.
Speaker 2: Zach engages in risk management by actively managing every single portfolio, which.
Speaker 1: Can reduce risk and volatility. And he will look at your accounts. He'll look at your equity in your home, your investment accounts, any sort of outstanding debts you have, and he will tell you how exposed you are to risk and how near you are to successful retirement. And here's how Zach defines success in retirement, knowing exactly how much money you will have every month for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: And he'll look at these portfolios for free, no obligation. Just call him at eight sixty six seven to seventy nine risk. That's eight sixty six seven seven nine risk. Or go to Know your Risk radio dot com and he'll make that happen for you. All work Capital Managements and Investment Advisor representative of Truck Financial, LLC and SEC registered investment advisor.
Speaker 1: Investments involve risk are not guaranteed. Past performance isn't caring to future results. Truck twenty four Dash three seven eight. I saw something in President Trump I've been praying to see. I really really feel that he's being legitimately sincere when he says this.
Speaker 7: But as I look back at my life's journey and events, I now recognize that it's been the hand of God leading me to where I am today.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 7: And my faith took on new meaning on July thirteenth in Butler, Pennsylvania, where I was knocked to the ground.
Speaker 8: Essentially by what seemed like a super natural hand. And I would like to think that God saved me for a purpose, and that's to.
Speaker 7: Make our country greater than ever before.
Speaker 2: So the President was reading those remarks, but he read them well, and I perceive in him, and I wonder if you're the same. I perceive in him an actual humility. To this, I think humility is one of the hard things to pretend to have. So she spoke so much about God's words. Let's look at a couple of things from Proverbs and James. Proverbs chapter twenty two, verse four. The reward for humility and fear of the Lord is richest in honor and life. By the way, that doesn't always mean on earth. Proverbs chapter eleven, verse two. When pride comes, then comes disgrace. But with the humble is wisdom. And then James chapter four, verse ten, humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you. I've been hoping to see this form of humility and President Trump, I've also been hoping to see this very very real call to all Christians to vote. There is an effort in Arizona, a bunch of false, heretical Catholics who are trying to organize other Catholics to simply not vote. We need to do what's right, even if the outcome is not certain. We're given the opportunity to vote in this country. I think it's our responsibility to vote, and I beg you to as you vote, pray Godly protection over your ballot, that the forces of the evil not be allowed to steal it, or obscure it, or change it.
Speaker 1: God's power is real, and Jesus has delegated to us.
Speaker 2: Some of his own powers, among them praying protection on things. President Trump delivered a message to Christians.
Speaker 7: So I'm here tonight to deliver a simple message to Christians across America. It's time to stand up and save your country. Thank you very much, Thank you very much. On November fifth, Christian voters need to turn out in the largest numbers ever. Do you know that if you did that, because you have a reputation of not voting proportionately.
Speaker 6: Like you should, you do know that.
Speaker 7: I think that maybe is a form of rebellion.
Speaker 8: Could that be possible?
Speaker 7: You know, the two groups, not to equate them, but they are probably associated in some form. But Christians Evangelicals, but Christians and gun owners. Gun owners don't vote. They vote, but very small proportions. If they did, or if Christians did, nobody could ever beat us.
Speaker 2: It's right numerically, and in blue states, it's even worse. In the separate country of Washington State, for instance, if you got ninety percent Republican turnout, you could overcome the truly fallen Babylon of Seattle. So what would keep you from doing it in any of the states? Can I suggest that it's pride. I won't be part of a broken system. I won't do.
Speaker 1: It still broken. I'm not going to take the time.
Speaker 2: But it's something else, believing that God couldn't come and say, yeah, you can try to rig this one.
Speaker 1: I let you do the last one. I let you rig the last one.
Speaker 2: So people would see, in other words, cutting in half the curtain into the temple America, Lord Jesus died. The curtain in the temple was torn in half, this massive curtain between the people and the Holy of Holies. It was God saying, you don't need you don't need the Pharisees and the statas seas anymore. You can come to me through Jesus right here. Our temple in America has been the government. I think God tore that curtain down and said, look here, look look at Oz, look at the little man running things. So for us to trust God is to trust that he can also protect elections.
Speaker 1: And I hope you'll do that. I think it's.
Speaker 2: Important, Lord, thank you for reminding us that feary you, and the proper way is the beginning of wisdom.
Speaker 1: This is a Todd Hermer show. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind. Please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.