Speaker 1: Baby are a gangster too. It takes at a tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't mess with me.
Speaker 1: Mess with me, Baby are a gangster too, Baby, You're a Gamesterato.
Speaker 3: For the warners, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener Discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 4: What the fellas.
Speaker 2: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 4: Well, John Gusty, It's been not too long since we've talked, maybe a couple of weeks, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, that I'll tell you what it was. It was. It's always great going on on on Colby's show, but one of the best parts of all of that is just getting to meet the rest of you awesome podcasters that seem to orbit around him. So so yeah, and we we got We could have gotten off on a hundred different conversations during that one. So I'm glad we get a chance to continue this, you and me because I think we I think you and I have a lot of common philosophical ground mm hmmm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, And that episode was killer too. We went all over the place. We covered so much stuff. But one of the things that I want to kind of expand on in this one kind of like you were saying, is that we're pretty like minded that the medical industrial complex, I think is how you called it. There are a bunch of witch doctors and it's almost satanic what they're doing to people. And I don't know if you a religious person or not, but sometimes, you know, I look at it like these these doctors. They put on these white jackets and they're like literally witch doctors, and we put all of our faith in trust in them, as if they were some kind of like deity that knows everything about our wellness. And uh, it's actually the exact opposite. They're just killing people essentially well.
Speaker 2: And just just just to clarify because I think, you know, when words like religious get thrown around, I just want to let you know you and and and for the sake of the conversation the listeners know, I personally I'm not religious, because I think you know, religion is man made clubs.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean that I'm not spiritual. I'm hella spiritual. I I believe in it. I you know, I don't know if you put me in an ultra religious person side by side, I probably believe in more ethereal type than the more than more religious people do. It's just that I see that their dogma is tied to these man made clubs. And I don't think you need to belong to a man made club to recognize things like, you know, different energies and and and different spirits and different you know, light and darkness. I mean, I think even even the most atheist of atheists have got to believe in light and darkness, quite literal light and darkness. And you know, something is controlling the light, and something is controlling the dark. And I don't mean the actual physical light. I mean you know, there is there's light energy, and there's dark energy, and something, something is the source of that. At the very least, something is the source of that. And I don't think you need a man made club or organization to hold beliefs like that.
Speaker 4: No, I get you. And I do think that the origins of like pharmaceuticals, it was something to do with magic, almost like pharmachea or something.
Speaker 2: The very word pharmakia, I mean it involves you know. Look, I actually did a whole expose a on the definition of pharmacia and the symbolism, you know, the the you know, you've got two different symbols. You've got the one snake wrapped around the staff, and then you've got the two snakes wrapped around the staff, and the one that they chose to use for the medical industry is actually a sign of commerce, which should just be a They're not even that's that's the thing I've come to realize about the let's just call them the dark Forces. Part of their belief system is I think they they are anchored in what I think what we would understand is karma. And so you know, if they're they can't lie and deceive without giving you an opportunity to see it, you know, and and whether you have the eyes to see it or not. What they're concerned about is getting the deceit to be successful. But then also so they don't suffer karmicalle throwing out there that that little tiny back door for them to go, well, look who told you? You know, we told you, we weren't lying to you. And so the medical industrial complex, like I said, just down to their symbolism, they're they're they're not even hiding it. I mean, they've got two snakes wrapped around a staff that is historically been the you know that the symbol for commerce. And uh and and again there it's it's it's it's an honest they're being honest about that. It is a commercially driven vertical. It is not in their best interest to have people healthy, because I mean, if you think about it, a true doctor, the word doctor means teacher. A doctor's main objective should be to get you well and never see you again. And that's not that's that's not how I mean. Literally, we are programmed to go see the doctor on regular basis, and you must, right, you know, and and but but if you know, if if doctors were true, they would look you in the eyes and go It is my objective to never see you again. It would make me happy to never see you again. Yeah, other than socially, of course, you know.
Speaker 4: But right, professionally that profitable.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And and and you know something I think we could all wrap our heads around when when was the last time you went and had your car repaired and you had the mechanic go, I hope I never see you again, not at all. The mechanics are like, we'll see you in about six months, yeah, right, five hundred dollar repair, because that's how they keep the lights on it. And you know, you know, bakers want to sell you cookies and bread, and restaurants want to feed you meals. Shoe stores want to sell you shoes. The medical industrial complex wants to keep you sick so that their financial engine keeps rolling. And gosh, if we ned, if there's anyone out there that is that is scoffing at what I'm saying, the events of twenty twenty forward should have shown everyone. And I think that that was the blessing in the events of twenty twenty foward, is is it really did if anyone was sitting on the fence, or if there was any quietly awake people out there, they're not quiet anymore, and they're not sitting on the fence because they literally saw a couple of industries, the pharmaceutical industry and which is tied to the medical industrial complex, but other big verticals like you know, the the the airline industry, the ticketing industry, who are all in on this, you know, saying you can't use our services unless you inject yourself with these mystery chemicals that these politicians and corporations are telling you you need, you know, and and so when when you when we all saw that on such a mass level. Got if there's if there was ever any doubt that that system you know, it was not your friend, you know. But but you know, there are there are there's at least a third of the population that I I don't know, You're never going to You're never going to make a third of the population see the truth. There there's just people who find comfort in being in you know, they find comfort in being an abusive relationships. I mean, how many people do you know in your past that have just found even maybe even us, you know, I mean I know in my in my past, you know, there was a couple of relationships that were that I shouldn't have been in. You know, I shouldn't, but I at that time in my life, I think I kind of liked or found comfort in the abuse in some weird kind of way, until you wake up and go, God, this is awful. I don't want to do this anymore, you know, And until that third and I don't think that third is ever going to wake up. There's always going to be a third of the people that that that just be they're just I don't know, willing slaves.
Speaker 4: That it's like they're glutton for punishment or something. A lot of people might say, those are the non player characters. You know, they're just kind of walking around in a stupor almost just okay, yes, doctor Fauci, Yes, I'll cover my face like an animal and I'll inject this mysteriou is you know, stuff in my body.
Speaker 2: I love that you brought up the you know, the non player characters because it's an interesting concept. But how come the human species is the only species that does that. You don't see any non playing characters in like the you know, the chicken realm or the cow realm, or the tree realm or the fish realm.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, why would humans? You know, again, we're interesting, interesting times, interesting playing fields.
Speaker 4: We write. Well, do you believe in kind of like the simulated reality thing, like the matrix thing or.
Speaker 2: I it's that's such a big subject and I think that there is a lot to it. I don't. I don't think that it's an it's an easy yes or no. Because you're familiar with the topic of sacred geometry, right, yes, yes, so clearly you know even someone and for those of you that aren't, you know, I mean it would take you fifteen thirty minutes max. To get generally orientated. You get yourself orientated with that subject. But when you take a simple dot on a piece of paper and you ex you expand, let let's say that's the original consciousness or whatever, the beginning of something, and it expands out equidistant in all air, you know, in all distances, and it just stops at whatever. So you got a dot and then it expands out like this and it stops. Well, that's a circle, and that's a two D circle. And if you expand it three D, now you have a sphere and you know, just that movement right there, and then and then when that circle goes to its furthest known border and does it again, that creates this shape called the vesica pisis. And within that shape is the formula for music. Is all the math that we we know exists. There's you know, the sacred spiral that you see in nature and like all. So there's definitely something to math being on paper, math and geometry being on paper and creating a three D reality. There's definitely something there because we can all do it. We can we can do it on paper, we can do it on computers. So it would stand to reason that if you just keep working that out, we're you know, some some sort of some sort of whether it's a simulation or whether it's whether we're actually manifesting these things ourselves or collectively. I mean, I can absolutely see how that is possible. Will will we ever understand it? I don't know that we're supposed to understand it. My gut is we're supposed to. We're supposed to have enough self awareness that maybe that type of knowledge would just be as natural as breathing. Like we don't think about breathing, we don't think about blinking, we don't think about our heart beating. And I think a lot of the distraction that we've this species has been molded into is to keep us away from that knowledge. Because if we if we knew that knowledge as as innately as we know how to breathe or a heartbeat or a blank or whatever, we wouldn't be having these type of we wouldn't this this reality wouldn't even.
Speaker 4: Be right as I've heard of that before. Actually someone said I can't remember who it was, but it was like God created us with amnesia. And you know, we're a species who don't who doesn't know where we came from and where a species that is constantly yearning for God and constantly yearning for spiritual connection. And if we knew everything the minute we were born, there would be no creativity, I guess. And that comes from our god gene, as they call it. And one of the things with the COVID vaccine that I heard a lot of people talking about is they were trying to cut off the God gene through these mRNA vaccines. I don't know if you heard anything about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't. You know, it's it's also the same, you know, there's similar theories about, you know, like the pineal gland, and that's actually the reason behind fluoridation, because it causes calcification of the pineal gland, and the pineal gland is a fascinating subject in and of itself because you know, I intentionally, it was probably fifteen years ago, maybe more, I intentionally set out to de calcify mine, just as in a weird just connection.
Speaker 4: What kind of processes that, Well, it's it's honestly like one of the more like I was gonna say, eye opening pun intended.
Speaker 2: I guess that I did. But I'll tell you where that originated from. Earlier in life, I was fascinated by iguanas. I was naturally iguanas, and I always had an iguana. And iguanas are the type of pets where if you, if you care for them, you know, you can get fifteen twenty years of an iguana and I and I have had several over my lifetime. And if you if you know iguanas, they have this little like thing on the top of their head. It's a little dome. It's like a little tiny dome. And that always fascinated me. And you know, I always noticed that my iguanas in the morning, they were always drawn to the sun and they would always go to where the sun is and just sit there and bask looking at the sun, and they would tilt their head. It was almost like they were aiming that thing at the sun. And I just I was always fascinated by that little dot and why were they doing that? And one thing led to another, and I became aware of the pineal gland and how the pineal gland is calcified, and I, I, you know, I sought out to be calcify it. And one of the ways to do that that is, pay very close attention to your water. And I'm water was already a passionate topic of mine, and so I haven't had any water other than distilled in me or on me again for about fifteen maybe more, maybe closing in on twenty years. And since we are water beings, I mean, we are mostly made of water, it would stand to reason that we should take our water pretty seriously. You know, the fish in a fish tank want you to take their water very seriously because we're so you know, we're basically walking fish tanks. And so I take my water very seriously. And over time I have heard other people who have decalcified their pineal gland talk about, like, when you are in complete darkness, you can see light. You can look in your mind, you can look up, you can look down, you can look to the side, and you can see light. And I started to be able to see that and around Now what that means, I don't know. But around that same time I also realized that my mood and my demeanor had started to shift. I was naturally, and it was probably because of my family situation, but I was naturally very angry, just angry at the world, type of person, and it was just from an unhealthy relationship with the parents. But when that dese calcification started to happen, and I just I was just able to This is gonna sound really really strange, but you know how you've seen two dogs who've never met before and they come together and they size each other up in about three four seconds, you know, they can they can figure out are we gonna be cool or not? No one's it's just intense for about three four five seconds and then they're good. I started to be able to do that with people, and I just started be able to feel it's it's like, you know, this person is this or this person is that good, bad, weird, just all different types of feelings. And I also stopped being being angry. I was I just felt more compassion. I guess just felt more instead of being angry at things. I saw the anger as almost like a trap, you know, and I wasted way too much time being angry at things when I didn't need to. And so decalcifying that that that fucker helped me not just see things differently, feel things differently, but it changed the way that I approached life. And that was really profound because I was like, wow, you know, I started to see everyone else around me and how angry they were, but I wasn't, And could that be part of why they want to you know, in mass they want people's pineal glands calcified because they want people agitated and angry and and and on and like now it's it's almost comical, like, you know, we just obviously, you know, here in the States, we just went through the latest season of America's Next Top President, you know, and I stop people losing their fucking minds over you know, in whether they were Team Red or Team Blue, they were just you know, losing their fucking minds in one direction or the other. And it's like, and I can't tell you how much none of that matters to me at all, you know, none of it, Like it's it's all. It literally is like a bad TV show. And I don't particularly watch a lot of TV, so I don't watch that show. None of those people have any influence on me. They don't affect my life in any way. I've never met any of those people. They're never going to show up at my door. They you know, they can say all they want, it doesn't affect what I eat, what I drink, what I smoke, what I grow, what I own, what I don't none of it. I mean, I literally like have gon. I don't know why so many people are so caught up in this, But it goes back to that, you know, they're they're caught up John, They're just we.
Speaker 4: We could not agree more. We could not agree more. Watching that is almost like watching Jersey Shore or something like that. It's just like it's ridiculous and almost.
Speaker 2: Grosser because those Jerseys Shore, they're being paid to be idiots.
Speaker 4: That's true, you know.
Speaker 2: Like like but in real life, it's like people are just being idiots on their own. We will and it's like, you know, in full disclosure, like I I just turned fifty nine, okay.
Speaker 4: And I'm not look fifty nine.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you, thank you that that that that means a lot because uh, because yeah, I'm this is the last year that I can fake that I'm not fourteen years old anymore. That big sixty is going to be fucking painful. But anyway, anyways, I've been in the music industry my whole life, and I'd say eighty percent of my friends are from the music industry. People in bands or management or old record store employees. But one thing we all had in common kind of growing up was the music. You know, like I had. The music of my time was the late seventies, all the stuff in the eighties that was right when punk rock, which is a like probably one of the things closest to my heart, the whole punk rock movement started late seventies, just was thriving in the eighties and you know, really exploded in the nineties. All the music that I grew up with was telling me that corporations and politicians were not our friends, could not be trusted. We all knew it from the moment we could listen to music, the moment we could watch movies. All the movies told us that, all the books, all the poetry, all the art, we all knew corporations and politicians were not our friends. And you know here here, you know, just last season of America's Next Top President, I was asking my peers who are caught up in that? I was like, how many of these four year cycles do you have to witness with your own fucking eyes, the same type of people saying the same shit. It's always, you know, their economy, the children, the border, foreign policy. Does any of this shit ever get any better? Do they ever make any advancements in any way, shape or form on any of these topics. Of course they don't because it's a fucking business model. They don't want any They need to keep all of those problems going and all of that stuff, so everyone stays agitated, and it's a you know, it would be a very boring TV show. If everybody was happy and nobody had any problems and everyone was healthy, no one would want to watch that. So they have to watch things blowing up and people killing each other. Well, that's all that carnage because most humans love to watch train wrecks. It's it's something, it's something that's that's this the way we're wired. So I asked my peers, like, name one fucking advancement, Name one fundamental aspect of life that the Red or the Blue team has made better for anybody? Have they made anything cheaper? Have they made anybody healthier? Is water cleaner? Is air cleaner? Is anything easier to get? Are we are self sufficient in any way? Is anything cheaper? Now? There's no one can name any victories, So how how are people caught up in it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love the Jersey Shore comparison because I said.
Speaker 4: At least so thrive on the constant drama. That's why it's like, I think maybe it was my generation because I was born in ninety four, and I think my generation was the reality TV generation. It was like really popular when I was a kid, and it just continued to get more popular. And it's because people thrive on fucking drama and chaos.
Speaker 2: It's funny that you mentioned the reality TV thing because.
Speaker 5: A long time ago, back in my called MTV stood from television. Well, MTV played music for a little bit, and then it went it almost like overnight, because it was super cool for music geeks like myself. It's like, oh my gosh, I can turn on this channel and see music twenty four to seven. I used to have to stay up late and watch for like two or three little music videos that would be on a show like on you know, Midnight Special or something like that. But now there was this twenty four hour channel. Well it played music for a bit, but then like almost overnight, it stopped playing music and started doing shows reality TV. I was the first time I had ever heard reality TV show.
Speaker 2: And I'm I'm a big word guy. I like seeing how words are used, and that term always struck me because reality TV was literally not really I mean it was it was the most I mean everybody has ever been on a reality TV show. I mean actually have a couple of friends who've been on like Survivor, you know, and they all tell you it's so scripted, like there's people on the sidelines trying to start ship with the characters. So because again, it would be a super boring TV show if everyone was like I love you, you love me problems, It's like, no, man, you want person A sleeping with Person B. You want Person C trying to kill person A. You know, like that's what you want. And and I don't know the whole I wonder if the reality TV show boom that you experienced, that your generation experienced wasn't just another bit of intentional you know, just just it's I don't know, what is social engineering and engineering your generation to think, hey, this stuff like that normalized, It normalized people acting like now like you mean, all of us we look at something like you know that the Housewives of you know, Desperate, Uh yeah, like we don't even twenty five thirty years ago, we'd have looked at that and gone, that is disgustingly awful. Now we look at it and go, I know that person. You know that that's totally.
Speaker 4: Normal and did kind of shape the way that nineties kids form relationships. I mean, you know what else exploded in the nineties. Fucking Jerry Springer exploded in the nineties.
Speaker 2: So again it was but it's kind of the same sort of shit. It was like, it was like again, that was kind of reality. It was like it was like reality talk show, but it wasn't. It was anything but reality. It was you know, those guests were paid to go on there and go I had checks with my brother.
Speaker 4: You know, right, Yeah, Well, before I forget, I actually have a question for you because you said you haven't drank anything but distilled water in like maybe twenty years.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't drank any water other than distilled water. Yeah, I mean, I'm drinking cold through coffee right now.
Speaker 4: Right right, So what do you think the significance is? Because I try to drink I don't drink like purified water because they take all this stuff out of it, and so I drink what do they call it, like spring water?
Speaker 2: But be aware of that term because.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, tell me about the water.
Speaker 2: Yeah all you well, first of all, legally, all they need to have in place to call something spring water is a literal faucet. So you could go outside your house, hook up a hote, your garden hose, and start filling up bottles, and you could legally sell that as spring water.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So so spring water is is is a spring water is the water term. It's it's like when you see the term natural flavors in ingredients, that you can hide anything in that in that term natural flavors. So and I mean literally, and I have I have extensive, extensive experience in product packaging and the legality thereof, and I can tell you that if you see the term natural flavors, run because so that.
Speaker 4: Could be like shit, mice, rats, fucking get bugs.
Speaker 2: And they don't. It's it's a catch all term and they don't have to explain what never, They don't have to break that out and go buy natural flavors. We mean, you know, it could be it could be anything. I mean, I mean literal shit could be a natural flavor.
Speaker 4: So when they say distilled, okay.
Speaker 2: So we live in a distillation unit. Earth is a distillation unit. There water never It's it's funny when I hit people talk about water shortages because there's the exact same amount of water on Earth today as there was one hundred years ago. Water can't go anywhere. What it does is when it's in its liquid form, it's on the ground, it's in the ocean, or it's in a puddle, or it's in a pool or whatever, and it will, you know, it will evaporate, it will turn to gas. That gas will rise and and and it will only go up a certain height and and it will stay there and more will join it, and it will form clouds. And when those clouds get heavy enough, it comes right back down. That water that comes. That's that's distillation. That's all that's happening in a In a distillation procedure is is you are heating water up into steam, and it's going up somewhere and then it's coming right back down. When you reduce water to steam, it separates it from anything that is non water. So when you distill water, you are naturally separating the water from everything that is non water. Which is why after you distill water and you look at the bottom of the distillation unit. It looks like just sludge, you know. I mean, if I have a jar, I could run and get it. If you're interested in seeing it. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Give me, give me, give me one minute.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool?
Speaker 2: So mind you, I mind you.
Speaker 6: I live.
Speaker 2: I live in a little rural area outside of Nashville, Tennessee. So I am blessed to have a well. So I get my water out of the ground. Is it not coming from any any third party source? One thing to understand is just because it's groundwater doesn't mean that it's clean. Because water underground is susceptible to everything else. It's being dumped onto the ground and then the rain comes down and makes it soak into the soil, and it just keeps going down. You know, underneath us, there's rivers, there's underground lakes. I mean, so there's there's water systems underground. And if you know, some toxic plant ten miles ahead of me is dumping their shit, eventually it's going to get into my groundwater supply. So anyways, but for the most part, where I live, literally the town I live and has the name Springs in it. So we are known for our water. This is a mason jar. This is the now this.
Speaker 3: It's scary that, but this is what I have pulled out of my water in the last I'd say this is about six months worth.
Speaker 2: Now, this this jar weighs about about five pounds. I mean, I don't know if you can see it. That is rock solid, and you.
Speaker 4: Can see that.
Speaker 2: You can see the different colors. It's it's it's calciums, it's salt, it's chemicals, it's all it's all sorts of stuff. I mean, you can see the different colors, all the different layers, you know, and you know, and and it's and it's kind of white. This I think that the top is the salts because they're the lighter and so they kind of rise. But this is this is what did not pass through my body or my family's body. This is gall stones and kidney stones and artery blockages that we don't have because that's what causes all that shit. Is this likept this five pounds. I wish you could feel how heavy this is. And and if this wasn't in this jar, and it was in my body somewhere, this is five pounds of solid matter that shouldn't be shouldn't be, and so I'm kind of glad it's in the jar and not in my body body or my kid's body.
Speaker 4: It almost looks like a candle, like it's just pure fucking solid garbage.
Speaker 2: Now, anyone can get and this is this is a cool little experiment. Anyone can get a PPM meter that stands for parts per million. You can get a PPM meter off of Amazon for ten bucks. I mean, they're they're they're not very much money. You can get really nice ones, but you know, I mean, it's a pretty simple instrument. They say they say, they say that water is safe to drink up to about four to five hundred parts per million. What that little instrument is measuring is non anything that's not water, non dissolved solids, anything. It's not water measuring how many parts, it's not telling you what's in it. It's just saying there's this much stuff other than water in this water, and you can stick it in. You can get a glass attap water and stick the PPM meter and you'll see here where I live, it's naturally the natural water is about one hundred and twenty parts per million, so would be well under the you know, we're well under the safe like that would be called amazing water. Okay, the PPM should be zero, that's what they are. Once I distill water because I just want water. I don't want any non dissolved solids in my water. No one should. I can go into Nashville, which is the next biggest city, and Nashville is a big city, big metropolitan. I've taken the PPM meter to like really nice restaurants and all that have like badass filtration systems on the water. I've gotten readings over five hundred, like nice restaurants that bring you the water in the you know, in the in the little you know craft and for it for you, and then they tell you all this is this is spring water and filtered springwater. And I've stuck the PPM meter in there. It's been like five twenty nine. Was like, God, damn, this like drinking gravel basically, I mean, you don't but but but that's that's heavy heavy or aka hard water. And and so you know, I can't stress this enough. That's not in my body. I don't have I have never had a stone of any kind, you know, and I've and what makes what makes that again. People are drinking awful water and they don't even realize it, like like they Yeah, I've I talked to so many people on almost on a daily basis, go, I got a filtration system on my It's like, you don't understand, You're that's like it's like it's like pissing into the ocean. You're you're taking Yeah, you're taking some stuff off. But like I distill my water and I still get that that amount comes out of it. And and and I got what is considered by most people to be pristine spring water coming out of the ground, you know, And I'm and so so I'm doing this to be shocking. It's like this is this is from supposedly good water. I've I've done this with Metropolitan water and this the jar looks like purple and reds and blacks, and yeah, that's crazy good. Well, I mean there's you get into metropolitan areas and I mean think think about this. Everyone. Okay, everyone that takes a piss or takes a shit somewhere, doesn't matter where that is ending up in some water facility, water water treatment facility. Right. All they're doing is chlorine bleaching the shit out of that water and you know, mildly filtering it and and then selling it back to the customers's fresh water. You there are some you know, certainly you've heard of forever chemicals, right, there are tons of forever chemicals. So somebody, and again I know this is gross, but you know, somebody goes downtown Chicago and goes to a five star restaurant and goes into the bathroom and takes a piss. But that person is got pumped that their body's full of pharmaceuticals because they're on a bazillion different drugs, So they're pissing into the system. Their piss goes into some water filtration, you know, water treatment plant is eventually sold back to the customer. Someone down the line is drinking that person's now bleached chlorinated piss fresh water. But those chemicals are still there, you know. You know what I'm saying, It's like there's there's still they haven't been broken down because they don't break down. And so water is such a huge subject, and and and we are mostly water. We are you know, we are water beings. And so I can't emphasize enough. If water is not your number one priority in life, you know, I don't know, you might want to go talk to a fish about changing your priorities or something. It really it really should be. And it blows my mind how many good well intent I mean, I know people who they are health and wellness gurus and they're still drinking filtered water out of the tab And it's.
Speaker 4: Like, what do you think about showering though, Like, let's say, because I don't we don't have a well obviously here at this house, and Colby and I just shower in whatever. We don't we drink spring water, which, like you said, who cares if it says spring water or not. But even if we switch to drinking distilled water, we do about the shower situation, I'm sure a lot of people are curious about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that's you know, that's that's a tough one because, I mean, the the obvious answer would be, well, you know, you'd want a distillation unit for your whole house so that all of the water that you're getting on you as well as in you is distill. Now, that is probably not a practical solution for most people because it's a you know, it's a bit of an undertaking. But you, uh, the best. The best you could do is if you could, if you could put a reverse osmosis system. Reverse osmosis is the next best thing to distillation, and it's going to take the vast majority of things. It still won't take hydrofluoric solicic acid, which is a K fluoride, which is toxic and corrosive, which is why the dental industry loves you having that in in your tap water because again, great business model. You know, of course they'll fucking put fluoride on your teeth for you, and huh, any anyone can go to Wikipedia and look up fluoride and you'll see right there on the little sidebar that it is toxic and corrosive. So yeah, you can't get that out through reverse osmosis, but reverse osmosis, which those systems are certainly way cheaper and way easier to put in your whole house than going full distilled. But that would be my Yeah, that would be my recommendation. But you know, it's it's it's weird because water is one of those topics and I know it's shocking to say. If water is not your number one priority in life, you're you really should reevaluate reevaluate your priorities. I'm dead serious about that, because I've heard people go, well, that's it's just it's just too too much. It's just too much for me. I can't do that, to which I would go, well, then you know, that's like that again, that's like staying in an abusive relationship. You know, if if if you know he's going to keep cheating on you and he's going to keep hitting you, and you refuse to leave, I don't, I don't know what what what what can be done? And and and and so it change. Change is fucking hard. And and battling against all of the obstacles that have been put in front of all of us human beings is hard. But I just and I probably sense that you're the same. I take it as a challenge and I'm like, no, you're not going to abuse me. You're You're not. I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna fucking matrix dodge all of your punches as much as I can, you know. And and water, water is at the you know, water is one of the main punches that that they're throwing it because because everyone needs it, it's it's it literally is the number one necessity for life of all kinds, not just human life. So if they're if they you know, whatever name you want to give, the dark Forces, Illuminati and enlighted ones, the Kardashians, you know, whatever you want to fucking call evil. Of course they've at the top of their game. Is they control the water, you know why? Why if my objective was to control and manipulate a bunch of people, I would go for the water and the food.
Speaker 4: Me too, right, I think I said that when we were working together before. That's the easiest way to get people with water food, I mean bio warfare for sure. And if anybody is questioning anything that you've just said, I would like them to know that the proof is in the pudding. As they say, you do not look like you're about to be sixty anything, fifty anything. You look like you're forty maybe. And I just you know, I feel like a lot of people hear this type of information and they can't see instant results, so they're like, ah, you know whatever, but you sound you look way younger than you are, And clearly it's because you take care of yourself and.
Speaker 2: You know what to be well. First of all, those are thank you those are kind, beautiful words and I and I do take that to heart, and not in a vain way, because I you know, I've got two younger brothers. I have a brother that's five years younger than me, and a brother that's six years younger than me. And the one that's six years younger than me. I mean, both of them are are bloated and balding, and they kind of look, I mean to me, they they kind of have.
Speaker 4: That dad look, right, yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 2: You know, sorry, I mean I'm a dad too, so don't mean no fen dads out there. But there's that dad look. There's there's that dad bod, and there's that that dad look. And and I'm you know, I'm six years older than my youngest brother, but he looks like he could be my father. And it's because he eats, he drinks like shit. He doesn't he doesn't take any any of the stuff that we're talking about. He doesn't take any of it seriously. You know. All he does is watch Fox News and get on social media and complain and and and he's one of those and which is which is no different than watching CNN and getting on social media. And he's just one of those. And and you know, over the years, I've you know, I've talked to him about you know, you really should take you know, ship like water and food seriously. And it's like, yeah, I've told him, you don't eat food, you eat feed. You know, when was the last time you actually put food through your body? You put feed through it all the time, but you know, when have you actually had any natural food? And you know, fucking hippie. And it's like, you know, first of all, punk rocker and punk rockers and hippies don't get along, so fuck you up. Maybe maybe I'm more hippie than hippies, but I don't even look at it that way. It's like it's I know, water is important, I know food is important. I don't want to be poisoned. I don't want to be I don't want toxicity, whether it's physical or mental toxicity or energetic toxicity. I don't. I don't want any of that stuff around me or or or my family. And so I just take I just take it serious. Waters subject. Food's a serious subject. Lights a serious subject, you know, And and and just take it seriously. And and like I said, I look, I look at my little brother and he looks like he could be my dad, and we came from the same you know, we have the exact same genetic beginnings, you know, and it's just you know, he spent his life living the life of enormy and and and I've just been I guess I've just been the weirdo. But you know, when we stand side by side, I've I've had people go, there's no way that he's your your younger.
Speaker 4: Brother, right, yeah, I'm I can believe that one. But you know, it's for me. I think it's just an easy out for people to not pay that much attention to this stuff because it's, like I said, they want instant gratification. We live in a world of instinct gratification, and it takes time to change your lifestyle and cut shit out that you're not supposed to be eating or you know whatever. And I'm guilty of that myself. And so I mean, if you were going to tell someone like this is how you should get started doing this, what would you say about like diet? Are you like, you know, there's so many diet things that carnivore vegan and that's.
Speaker 2: That's that all of that ship is religion. I mean, tell me, tell me Veganism isn't a religion, tell me you know. And so I would say get away from religion, especially when it comes to food and health wellness. Get away from that because just like you know, traditional religions, no one's got it one hundred percent right. You know, there's there's boot, there's some you could pick any religion. You know, Buddhism, you know there there's there's some truth in that. You know, Islam, there's some truth in that. Christianity, there's some truth in that. But no one's got it a hundred No one can stand in front of a camera and go, I've one hundred percent it figured out and this is reality. So it's all belief. So get away from religion. And and again, know the difference between food and feed. Dorito's are feed. Anything coming in a package of any kind is feed. If it's been manipulated at all, it's feed. Try to eat food in its natural state, you know, if you're going to if you're going to have UH. And this could be a rough one, but it's my hope that more people can get to the point where they can walk into a grocery store don't care whether it's whether it's Jeff Bezos owned Whole Foods or you know, Amazon Whole Foods, or your local, you know, independently owned grocery store. You walk into any grocery store, and if you are not offended by the food porn that that that is there just sugars and empty carbs and inks and dyes and and just they shape things. They're like hmm, you know, they'll put it in like here there's there's just a shape of a dinosaur which sprinkled with sugars. You should eat it, you know. Or we've taken these already toxic cookies and made the foam filling, you know, red and green for holidays. Here's more red dye. Here's more green dye. You know. And it's like we shouldn't be drinking, drinking, eating dyes at all. You know. Sugar is more toxic than heroin. Sugar is more toxic than cocaine. Sugar is more toxic than meth. It's just those those other ones will just kill you faster. And and sugar just there, you don't the body shouldn't be burning sugar. That's that's the whole thing, you know, Like the whole carnivore thing. There is some I'll tell you from a healing perspective. Well, I don't. I don't know too many people who are vegan for very long. Vegans usually end up going strong for several years, and then they get really really sick. And the reason is and and and and and I'm and I'm sorry to have to break this to my vegan brothers and sisters, but the human brain is made up of two things, animal fat and cholesterol. Okay, you can't if you're not taking in animal fat and and by and cholesterol by by default, then you are depriving your brain. And that's why you see a lot of vegan people coming off the rails mentally. It's it's it's not they're doing it to themselves that they're they're mentally hurting themselves. Now I get it again, just like the religions, there are some truths in veganism. You know, I'm not saying veganism is wrong, but that at the core of veganism, you're going to hurt yourself. Because I get it. Animals. Animals are beautiful there. I love. I have two dogs that I would I would take multiple bullets for. I love these dogs. They they are you know, they are just as important to me as my wife and my children. They're they they're they are my my my family. So I love animals. Could I kill an animal myself, and and and and and and cut it up and and and and eat it. Probably not, I'll I'll readily admit that. But so I'm glad that there's people out there who have those those skills and and and can do that. I couldn't do it. So I'm very thankful for the people who who who can. But if you deprive your body of animal fat, animals don't deprive their bodies of animal fat. You know, a dog out in the wild isn't going to be eaten. Corn isn't gonna be eaten, going to be eaten. Rabbits and anything, you know, they're they're going after the animal fat because they know, you know, there's a reason why carnivores are carnivores, and and we are by default the human species is carnivorous. That other people say, we're you know, we we can eat both. But you know what, here's some and this is something that vegans, a lot of vegans don't like to talk about, but plants are alive too. Plants don't want to die any more than you or I want to die. So plants have defense mechanisms. You know. In my case, I loved green leafy vegetables. I mean, I just loved it. But green leafy, dark green leafy vegetables like kale, like parsley, like cilantro, like spinach, all fhaves of mine, they're all loaded with oxalates. And oxalates are like little tiny microscopic shards of glass, and they're loaded with oxalates because that's their defense mechanism. They don't want animals coming up and eating them. So when animals come up and eat them, the animals get sick, tears up their insides, and they do not to eat that shit again. Okay, if you look at kale, okay, kale might be one of the angriest plants out there. Fucking look at touch kale. It's pissed off. It does not does not want you touching it. It's like the only the only plant that's more pissed off than kale might be some cactus, you know. I mean, they're just they're like, sturry the fuck away from me. Look at how kale was pushed I mean, kale was and in some cases still as pushed as like this superfood.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I am not saying that there's not things inside kale that wouldn't be beneficial for you, but you know, not to be gross, but there's things inside human shit that you could would be good for you. You shouldn't go though, you know. And so like, if I ate kale right now, it would be like me eating glass. Do I think kale is delicious? Absolutely? I love cilantro, I love spinach, I love all those things. But I just got my body fine tuned to the point where I knew that they were they were hurting me and and I'm just really sensitive to that, so I had to stop eating them. And and and if if I was to eat spinach right now, tear me up. Really, So it's again, And I'm not saying that spinach is bad or kale is bad. I'm just saying plants are alive. Plants don't want to die either. If you believe in life, then it should not be that big of a jump to go. All life wants to keep going, and plants have defense mechanisms built in. I mean, you can ask anybody who's in botany that they'll tell you plants do have defense mechanisms, and we are in mass Uh. Here's here's one for you next time you're in the produce section. Look look, look at the look at the stuff in the produce section. Have you ever been walking through the woods anywhere and just seen a wild tomato growing somewhere? No, have you ever seen just wild broccoli growing somewhere? Mm hmmm yeah, like where the like? What? Where?
Speaker 6: Where?
Speaker 2: Where do you know where? Tomatoes? Wi? Are tomatoes so common? They don't seem to be common unless you intentionally grow them, you know what I'm saying. So I've never seen a wild tomato. I've never seen wild brock you know. I'm sure that they exist, but not in mass you know. So a lot of these things that we're eating as normal are bio engineered and placed in front of us for a reason.
Speaker 4: Damn, that is a good point. I had never thought about that. So, I mean, you can grow them in like a garden or something like that.
Speaker 2: But I mean I'm saying, I mean, I mean you can. You can obtain seeds for just about anything and grow them. But I'm saying, like, you know, we've we've lived long enough to have visited enough parks and been out in nature and one hundred you know, I mean, have you ever seen a wild tomato? Just just you walk around going there's wild tomato? That would be really strange, wouldn't it. Or there's some wild or there's some think about anything any any of the normal stuff that you see now now some of the you know, the tubers, like the the onions and stuff like that. Of course, of course there's there's wild and stuff. Those are those those are growing on the underground as root vegetables and all. So I'm kind of giving them a pass. But I'm talking about the pretty stuff that's laying out on the on the on the produce stuff. You just don't see most of that stuff in a natural environment. It's all intentionally grown somewhere.
Speaker 4: Right, So do you kind of So do you eat a lot of produce stuff?
Speaker 2: For I don't. I don't, But I I don't just because of what I know, what is good for me my personal body, and and you know, and so I I don't. I will, I mean I do. I do enjoy avocados, but it's really hard to get clean avocados because most most of them are just soaked in glycifate and you know another chemical aka round up. Yeah, if I can get a clean avocado, I will. I love. I love ginger, I love a love I love a lot of the root. But you know, call them vegetables. I'd just call them tubers. But you know, ginger is is another one.
Speaker 4: What about like potatoes and stuff, I will.
Speaker 2: I don't just because they're you know, potatoes are real high in sugar, you know, thus high a high carb thing. I don't eat a lot of potatoes just because it's kind of an empty It's just kind of an empty food. But when I do, i'll I'll use them as like a sponge to so like if you know, bone broth is really good, you know, is fantastic for you, and so like, if I was doing like a bone broth stew or whatever, I would put potatoes in there, but I would only use the potatoes as like a carrier mechanism to soak up as much bone broth as as they could. You know that back, But I don't. I don't avoid tomatoes for any other reason other than they're just kind of like an empty and empty thing. You know, they're their carrier for other things. You know, a flavor, a flavor, carrier, carrier or plunge.
Speaker 4: What would be like a typical breakfast, lunch dinner for you?
Speaker 2: I love. I ate a ton of eggs.
Speaker 4: Okay, eggs cool? Do you do you have chickens or do you get eggs?
Speaker 2: I I I have dogs, So I can't have chickens.
Speaker 4: Okay, because I use this brand called Happy Egg and it's supposed to be like cage free and shit like that. I don't know if you're familiar with it.
Speaker 2: I don't buy. I don't get. I don't get eggs or meat from stores at all, Like I stopped doing that years and years and years ago. So I get I get eggs and meat right from right from the farm, you know, I mean, I know, I know. I know farmers who do eggs. I know farmers who do chickens who don't you know? So I can. I can get chicken if I need him, I can get eggs if I need him. In fact, after this call, I'm driving up to Kentucky to pick up a hog that we just had processed. And yeah, and but all the all the meat, whether it's whether it's pork, whether it's beef, whether it's chicken. I mean, I know these farmers intimately, you know. I mean they're family friends for years, and you know, I know what they're doing, I know why they're doing it. And you know, the guy that we get our beef from, he went as far as before he purchased his land years ago, he had historical soil studies done because he didn't want he wanted to start his farm on just untouched land, and so he wanted to make sure no farmers were there before him, because he didn't want anything to have ever been sprayed on the soil. And so he spent thousands of dollars having all these soil tests done. And so I know that these cows that you have fed my family over the years, I know where they were born, I know where they spent their lives. I know the asset they're eating is growing out of soil that is actual, real untouched soil. I know that they are loved. I even know that on the day that they are processed, the gentleman that raised them is sitting there like petting them as as they get the bullet to the head. You know, So they don't even they're not even stressed at the time of death, you know, and and so and you know, certainly the topic of adrenochrome has has has probably come up, you know, I'm sure in a lot of conversations. That's actually I mean, again, there's a lot of truth in that. There is when an animal is traumatized or or in a really scared state and and and it is slaughtered, that energy, if you will, is in that animal's blood thus in its flesh, and you are eating it.
Speaker 4: So you're not the first person to say that. And it's so true because basically the the concept is when an animal dies and is tortured in this way and you consume that animal, you it becomes a part It's like Jeffrey Dahmer type shit, like it becomes a part of you. Now you've absorbed their pain and their suffering and the that's.
Speaker 2: Not that's not wu Wu s sciences. Yeah, it's I mean, it's it would stand to reason you know that that you are you are consuming another living creature. You're consuming it's flesh, you're consuming its blood, You're consuming it's you know, all the molecules and everything that made up that flesh and blood. So you are consuming that energy. And energy doesn't just energy just doesn't go away. It just dissipates and changes, you know. And so if you are consuming meat that came from an animal that was traumatized, torture, died under horrific circumstances, you're taking that into what we web. You choose to value that or or consider that you are taking it in and and it is affecting on many different levels.
Speaker 4: I mean, for me, I try to like have the best of both worlds when it comes to stuff like because I tried the carnivore diet and I was like, I mean, this is all right. You know, I'm not seeing like any massive results or anything like that like they say that you will. You know, I've tried being a vegetarian doing all this. I mean I think everybody at one point has tried some of these like bad diets or whatever. And really I got into this kick where I started researching the organ.
Speaker 2: Meets, you know, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's got something to it, Like you people are getting them in supplement form now, you know, liver, lungs, brain.
Speaker 2: My wife takes daily desiccated liver, desiccated kidney just because of some you know, if you're having kidney problems, the best thing you can do would be to consume healthy kidney. If it sounds it sounds again woo woo. But you know, there there is truth that if you're having pancreous issues, one of the best things you could do would be to consume healthy pancreas. And yeah, yeah, I mean the yeah, the the organ. The organ meat thing has been around for as long as people have been consuming animals, but it's only recently just kind of gotten some some some significant attention. Just be just because I think more people these days are skeptical of mainstream knowledge and and and you know, I think that's that's at least a fair statement, and are seeking other ways to deal with issues that that they're having. And and yeah, one of one of my biggest issues with the medical industrial complex is one that they will, for the most part, flat out tell you that you know, your diet has little or nothing to do with your current which is absolutely ridiculous. I mean, I've had so many medical professionals say that to me in various different ways, and I just stare at them, going, do you hear what you're saying? Do you do you understand that if an auto mechanic was looking at me, going, it doesn't matter what kind of gas or oil or water you put through this machine. I would look at them and go, you're a fucking idiot, like you don't even understand the very field you claim to be an expert in. So of course diet matters. But if if the medical industrial complex was was progressing in any way, then name one, name one name one fundamental of life that they have made advancements on. You could you could do a search for top ten causes of death worldwide or top ten causes of illness worldwide, and whatever that list is. It'll be a little bit different every time, but it's always going to be heart, respiratory, you know, diabetes with sugar, and it's it's all the same stuff. If they're if they're so progressive, how come they haven't made any progress on any of that stuff? You know? At this point, I mean, I've been alive and listening to their nonsense long enough that heart disease should be eradicated, heart issues should be eradicated, respiratory issues should be eradicated, Diabetes should be eradicated. But it's not and and and and I'll tell you the main source of all of that stuff is your local grocery store. Look at what's in the grocery store. That is, you know, a huge cause for heart issues, respiratory issues, diabet sugar issues, because everything in the grocery store is got sugar in it. It's and if you're trying to avoid crappy sugar and and just non gmode anything, there's not much left if you go through a grocery store. There are not many choices for you, you know, I mean, and and so again to my friends in the medical industrial complex. If you are all that you say you are, name one victory, name name one fundamental pillar of health and wellness that you've made better or or helped eradicate in any way. And and there there is no answer to that everyone. I mean, there cannot be anyone listening or watching this right now that would say, in mass we are healthier than we were ten years ago. We're not. We're way sicker in mass than than than than we are, We're more were heavier. Heart issues are off the chart. G I wonder why last four or five years hard issues sure have exploded. I can't, I can't, I wonder why, what what would cause.
Speaker 4: Such a thing, right right, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I wonder if those mega jabs had anything to do with it.
Speaker 4: But right, well, do you think they mixed it up? Do you think that they had like half of them might have been like a saline solution and half of them.
Speaker 2: I think there was all sorts of agendas at play. There. There was five G graphine oxide agenda going in there. There was experimental you know, this, that and the other thing going in there. There was I'm sure a lot of the you know, higher ups got sailing shots just so they could continue the propaganda and all that, and and and there was I also think a lot of it was just trial balloons, you know. They they floated this yet another trial balloon to see how how people would react, because the next time they do it, they'll just push that much harder and they'll know who's going to give them resistance and who's not, you know. And so I think that, like the whole scandemic thing, I don't think it was one agenda. I think it was lots of agendas tied together. And just like nine to eleven, you know, nine to eleven was you know to the normies out there, and they think nine to eleven is just about terrorism. There were so many things going on in nine to eleven. There was, there was financial cover up going on there, there there, there was, there was a lot of things. And and nine to eleven I've heard it said many many times by many different people. Nine to eleven is the if you're looking to control like they are, nine eleven is the gift that keeps on giving, you know, I mean, look at the TSA, look at you know, these things are are permanently in place in modern culture now and they'll never go away. And nine to eleven was that blank check that that that they got to just right and and and gain even more control and get even get their fingers deeper into the fabric of modern society.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you know, I felt like there was some people in my life that were not well at all. I mean, they were fucked up, diabetes, cholesterol, everything right, and they went to go get the job and I was like, for sure, they're dead. There's no way that they're living through this fucking type of you know, shit, and they nothing happened to them, And I was like, Okay, well maybe everyone's wrong, you know, because this person was so fucked up and sick. I was so sure after they got that second job they'd be dead, and they weren't, and there's still nothing wrong with them. And I'm like, no fucking way, no fucking way. So I'm thinking, like there was some that got sailine, some that got the real stuff, some that you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mentioned earlier. You know, like I've got pretty extensive knowledge as far as product packaging goes, because I've been part of bringing products to market in the health and wellness vertical for a while now, and I can tell you at no time, in fact, I think this is probably still the case, but at no time could you have walked up to any pharmacy anywhere and gone, I'd like to see the product packaging. Show me the product packaging, show me the box. Every pharmaceutical has to have a product packaging insert, you know, those little folded pieces that I had all the information. I asked so many different pharmacies just to see that product packaging, because I'm just just on principle, I wanted, you know, I wanted. I wanted to see it, and no one had any product packaging that they would share. I couldn't get any product inserts. And I'm pretty sure that. One of the reasons behind that is anything any consumable, anything that's going in or on certainly going in you and a lot of the things that go on you they have to there's so many like rules, FDA rules that have to be followed, and you have to have lot numbers and all of that. And you know there are You could go to any health wellness website right now that's selling supplements, and when you buy a supplement, if you look at the packaging, you can see the manufacturing date, the lot number, sometimes the BIN number, and you can trace that product back to its origin and go, it was manufactured by this entity and it went out in this lot and that lot contained these things, and I mean you could trace all that back and you could, you know, you could really find out a lot of information about the product. And you couldn't do that with any of the jabs. You know, they would they wouldn't give you the product packaging, they wouldn't let you see the product insert. You know, I a couple of times said, can I just pay for the injection? But can I leave with the injection? Like can I you know, I don't want the injection in me. I want to pay for it, and I want to actually have the vial, Like, can I could I pay you for an empty vial? You know? Could I pay you for the cardboard box that those vials came in? And each and every time it was like nope, nope, nope. I had one pharmacist who I think was probably a little bit on our team, and and he it was it was late later in the day at a Walgreens and I was there for another reason and I saw it was just him back there. There wasn't a crowd. Now I'm gonna try this, and I went back and I said, hey, you know, could I you know, asked all the questions and I said, can can you at least show me the box that these vials came in? And he's like, yeah, he said, but there's not much to see and and he went. He got the box and it was just a plain white box and it had all the little holes for the you know, the vials to go into. He said, this is how they come and I was like, fuck, that's first all, that's not even like I'm pretty sure that's not even legal by by their own rules, you know, because if you or I wanted to develop a supplement and put it out on the market for consumers to purchase. We we wouldn't be able to just ship at the stores in a blank white box, and you know, you know what I mean, I mean we'd get in all sorts of trouble for that. So I don't know, you know, I I I think that that that there was lots of h There were a lot lots of experimentations and experiments going on with that rollout, and you know, some some of it was saline, some of it was I think there was you know, there there was a plethora of options that, you know, so who knows what each and every person got. I mean that person that the person who took those shots should have been the one asking what are you giving me? Why are you giving it to me? You know, can I see the product packaging? And when that professional with the syringe in their arm goes, no, you can't see the product packaging, then that person should have gotten up and gone. Then there's no fucking way I'm going to let you put this in me. I mean, honestly, Like I mean, Julia, you know, and we haven't known each other long, but I mean if I just said, hey, Julia, I've got this syringe. I'm going to mail it to you. You know, would you would you mind injecting yourself with it? You know, and you asked me, well what is it? I'll be like, don't worry about it, just just trust me. Would you would you, under any circumstances inject yourself with that?
Speaker 5: Story?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: Of course not. But look at how many millions of people did, And it was because politicians and corporations told them, They scared them, said if you don't, you need this to protect you against this conveniently invisible even by microscopic standards, invisible boogeyman that we still to this day can't prove exists. Again, it was a very convenient storyline. And you know, there's there's always going to be a third of the people. I'm telling you right now, anybody you know, fucking Kanye West could get on TV right now and go stick a fork in your left eye. Gonna be a group of people that will do it just because they were told to do it. You know, they're not going to ask why, They're not gonna say, well, I was just gonna benefit. They're not gonna ask any questions. Kanye told me to donce that's what I'm going to do, and and I that's that's what happened.
Speaker 4: And it's fucking scary. It's scary to even think about.
Speaker 2: It, you know what, you know what it's it's horrifying in fact. But what I think is interesting is the vast majority of the people that did that were five ten years ago. They were the exact same people that were doing the whole my body, my choice marching against Monsanto, you know, just food shaming the rest of the people who weren't eating natural and you know, and and and they were doing natural childbirth and theyre you know, all of that. It was that same crowd that like instantly flipped over the weirdest thing politicians and corporations telling you to inject yourself. It's like that should have been an easy one for all of us to go no, because because again aside from the obvious that politicians and corporations are not our friends. And we know that because we've never lived a day on this earth not knowing that. I mean, it's very apparent and it's embedded in our culture. But did that I'm actually actually actually I'm not I'm not going to go there that with that would.
Speaker 4: No, you can't set it up like that and then just leave us saying it.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't. I don't want to. I don't want to be cruel and condescending. I really don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's it's the world that we live in, John, I think at some point it's not cruel and condescending as much as it's just realistic. People have lost their fucking minds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's just it's just it's just crazy. Like I don't know, I don't know what the to the to the people that passionately believed or still believed that stuff. I guess I'm just ask you. That's a fuck of a lot of trust to put in companies and you know, not even people, not even people that you know. I mean, it's a fuck of a lot of trust to put in in these corporate entities. And what have any of those corporate entities done to earn your trust? What has Pfiser done to earn anyone's trust?
Speaker 4: Sponsor the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: With the balls on them to have done that, like when they did it, like right after.
Speaker 4: That, I'm telling you, John, Yet.
Speaker 2: You know, when when the CEO of Pfiser is on you know, multiple video, multiple times stating I think I think he was the one that said, if we would have come out and said it was a you know, a gene therapy, you know, experimentation style drug, no one would have taken it. You know. I mean, like like even the CEOs have admitted it, and there are still I could, I could go to name your pharmacy right now, and there's a line of people sitting there waiting to get their drugs, and it's like, what have these people done to earn your trust? They've in fact, they've done everything to make you should make you really really skeptical. They've killed a lot of people in the last you know, four or five years, and there's there's no getting around that. The all cause debt, people could, people can argue a lot of shit, but the all cause death rate, however, you want to slice it up worldwide, slice it up by continent, slice it up by country, slice it up by state, the all cause death rate is up everywhere in the last three years after those injections went into the arms, all of a sudden, there's all this heart disease, there's all this cancer, there's all these respiratory issues, they've all.
Speaker 4: Skyrocketed reproductive issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Oh my gosh, that's a whole other thing. You know. I can't I can't imagine why a bunch of transhumanists would want to uh sterilize and depopularize, depopulate this. Uh yeah, I mean it's so okay.
Speaker 4: I know you've had experience with this because your wife has MS, right.
Speaker 2: Well, they what she was told years ago that she has MS. She I don't actually believe that MS is a thing. I think MS and limes. I think all of these quote unquote diseases are they there? They've been given these names. I don't know. Like, let's let's just let me, uh, let me give an example of something, and this is this is. This is gonna sound like a stupid analogy, but like if if you and Coleby noticed there was a wall in your house that was starting to like buckle or whatever, and you called in a professional and I showed up. I'm the wall structural professional. I showed up and I I did I did some scans above your wall, and I showed you some X rays. And on that X ray, uh, you saw a big white blob and it was eating or or it compromised the board, and the board come down. And that was and I told you that you're uh you your wall is suffering from a bad case of cave itis, you know. And you're like, oh my gosh, our wall's got a bad case of kve itis and it's caving in, you know, and uh, we better, we better do something about it, okay, when in reality, you know what's wrong with your wall. You have termites. And and that that white that x ray I showed you with that white blob, that was a bunch of termites eating eating way, you know. And so you don't have kve bisk Your wall doesn't have k biteis isn't even a thing. You have termites, And so you know what you need to do. We need to go in and we need to take care of those termites, and then we need to rebuild using some more wood. The damage that those termites caused. That's what was really wrong with your wall. You didn't have caveitis. Caveitis isn't the thing. It's just just the word I made up to scare you or concern you enough to hire me to fix your problem.
Speaker 4: As soon as they give you the word of whatever it is that you have your instantly terrified heart disease, cancer.
Speaker 2: You know, think about this and you know and I don't I don't mean. I mean this in the most positive sexist way, because I think that words tend to hurt women more than they hurt men. Okay, how many times have think of a think of a girl young or old that gets told that she's ugly, or she's fat, or she's dumb, that never leaves you. You will if you got told that, you'd always remember it, because that's really powerful for someone to look and go, you're dumb, you're ugly, you're fat, you're stupid. Those those are powerful words. And some people would never shed that. Some people would never shed that ugly tag or that fat tag or that stupid tag or whatever, and they'd wear it and it would become part of who they are. And then and they would see themselves as fat and stupid and ugly, you know what I mean? And so are powerful. So when you tell somebody fuck telling somebody that they're fat, ugly, or stupid, imagine telling them that they have this thing. And even more in cities, even more fucking cruel is telling them that they have three to six months to live. First of all, fuck every medical professional that's ever uttered words like that. How fuck I know you love Colby? I like, and I know you guys love each other. If you knew, if you knew for a fat that Colby had thirty days to live, I don't know how you would possibly know that. But let's let's just say you know, I told you that in thirty days, someone's gonna show up and kill Colby and he has thirty days to live, and there's nothing you can do about it. Right if you knew, I'm weird circumstances, But let's just say, hell Colby that he had thirty days to live, or would you spend the next thirty days loving the fuck out of that guy, making every minute that he had left as enjoyable? Like wouldn't? Would you? How cruel would that be to go to someone you love and go, you have thirty days to live. So again, fuck every medical professional that's ever taken part in such cruelty and looked another human being in the eyes and said, you have this thing and you have six months to live. Because just like that little girl that got told that she was fat, that those words are gonna they're gonna hit. They're gonna hit hard, and they're gonna go, oh my gosh, I have this thing and I'm dying, you know, and and that that's it's it's it's fucked up that that happens to people, you know, but it happens. It's happening right now as we speak. Someone is getting told that they have something and that they have X number of time to live, you know, and it's just it's just cruel, and so you know, we're yeah, words are powerful people get being diagnosed. Diagnosis is a very interesting word. It's actually made up of three words. Die meanings. Too means too uh, die ag means not, it's a prefixed for not, and gnosis means knowing. It's knowledge. So diagnosis literally means two people not knowing, which is very advantageous if you are a salesman or a manipulator.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's okay. I have two things to say. Actually, one everything you said correct. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and you know, they pretty much murdered her through pharmaceuticals, and they did tell her they would be like, oh, you'll probably have one more good year left. The second time it came back because they failed her miserably. The first time they gave her they were like, okay, you have a breast tumor. We're gonna do chemo and radiation, try to shrink it, and then we're gonna do surgery. Like why shrink it and then do surgery, And so they put her through all this stuff and then at the end of it they were like, oh, our bad. It actually grew your tumor haha. And then they still did surgery. She got a double mastectomy and they were like, oh, you should be good, we think, and then it came back all over her body and then they were like, ah, yeah, we fucked up. We probably shouldn't have did the chemo first since it grew your tumor and metastasized it everywhere, and you probably have another good year left. And it was just like, you can do treatment if you want. It might help you live a little bit longer, but you're gonna die. I mean, these are the people who take are supposed to be taking care of us.
Speaker 2: And then like, you know, I may have said this in the previous episode that we did, but I've known I've never known anyone who's died from cancer, but I've known a bunch of people who have died from cancer treatment. Oh dude, And in every single case, and it's inevitable. You can watch, like I've watched so many friends and associates get they are they might go in and go, man, my stomach's been hurting me lately, you know, and they go in, they're perfectly fine. I had a dear friend that this happened to and it was just gut wrenching, perfectly fine. Had some stomach issues, went in, got ended up being told he had cancer, terminal cancer, stage four, and started his treatment immediately because he was scared. And thus, I mean, within a month he starts to start having that look you know, or you can you can tell you union, just tell you, just tell they're dying, they're being slowly killed. And sure enough he died, and in his case and every other case, the family fucking thanked. They thanked the caregivers for amazing care. And it's like, oh my gosh, it just it just makes my skin crawl because where in those cases people are paying to be killed and then their their families are thanking the medical industrial complex for killing them. And and if if if if any if if you haven't heard anything I've said during this entire episode. Please, anyone that is ever told, especially the sea word, if you are told that you have cancer, or if a loved one that you know is told that they have cancer, I beg of you, and this is very reasonable. This is a very reasonable request. You do this with your phone, You do this with your car, you do this with your house. Somebody tells you you have cancer, your immediate response should be show me. I want to see my cancer. Now, you remember the wall analogy that I just gave you. Don't let them show you a static X ray with a white blob and say there's your cancer, because that could be anything. That could be termites. It could be you know, using my wall and it could be termites. It could be a rat's nest. It could be a dead pigeon. It could be a rag left in there by the construction people, be a lot of things. So I want to see show me. Show me on a Microsoft. Take whatever you need to take from me. Take take a you know something, I take my blood, take my you know whatever, and show me. I want to see my cancer acting pathogenically in my body. Show me that first before you decide to drug me. Cut me or burn me, because those are that's pretty much all they have. Burn you. Those are pretty drastic things. And I'm telling you right now you could back to my wall analogy. There's a bunch if I told you, because you had that bad case of cave itis, we're gonna have to burn that whole wall down, Julia, It's like, no, you don't have to burn it down. You have to cut maybe a little bit of hole, a little two foot hole, deal with the termites, put a new piece of wood in there, patch it up, and your wall's fine. You don't need to burn that fucking wall down at all. You don't need to completely replace that wall, you know, so before they try to burn your body down or cut your body away or drug you with. Another thing that I would love for people to take away is it is absolutely and prove me wrong. It is absolutely impossible for the human body to be deficient in pharmaceuticals. Pharmaceuticals are man made, and don't fall for terms like bioidentical. You know, show me a bioidentical tomato and I'll show you a gmode tomato. If it was a bioi identical tomato, it would be a natural tomato. So your body can't be deficient in pharmaceuticals. Pharmaceuticals or man made things. Your body can't be deficient in something that's man made. There is only going to be for every cause there's an effect. You put something that is not natural in your body, there's going to be an effect. It may not be fatal, but there is going to be an effect. Walk up to a fish tank and you could drop kimbucha is completely natural. You could walk up to a fish tank and pour some kimbucha in it. I guarantee you there's going to be ramifications. Some of those fish are going to get sick, some might die, the plants might die, maybe some microorganisms might die. There will be some effect. Even putting natural stuff into a natural environment like that fish tank, there's going to be because it shouldn't be there. Kimbucha shouldn't be in the fish tank, you know. And so when we put things in our body that shouldn't be there, there is there are effects at each and every time. Sometimes those effects are big and we can sometimes they're small. Sometimes they're real slow and and move slowly over time, you know, Like sugar. Sugar shouldn't be and processed sugar is not natural. It does not people go fruits loaded with sugar. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about that white powdery stuff that comes in bundles that look the same way they bundle heroin and cocaine in the in the movies. You know, that's how they bundle sugar. Put it in the in the stores, you know. But that that's not natural, shouldn't be in your body. And there's going to be effects, slow deadly effects diabetes anyone, that that will kill you over time. So I don't know. Yeah, the whole topic of diagnosis is is it's it's it's a big topic, and it's a dark topic. And again, words, words hurt. They're powerful. If you know, it's gonna hurt you as much to hear that you're fat and ugly as as it's going to lift you up to hear that you are beautiful and lovely. You know what I mean. Those those words are going to affect you positively and negatively, depending upon the words. And you tell somebody that they've got something and they've even more cruel that they've got X time to live, it's just yeah, that's again, I fuck every medical professional that's ever uttered such words.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, are you familiar with doctor c b at all? Okay, Well, he was basically saying along the same lines as you, and that a lot of these anomalous things that they've named, like you were saying, like multiple sclerosis, cancer, whatever, that a lot of people have a fucking mucus problem. And you know a lot of these X rays and stuff, these globs and these you know, mysterious white cloudy things that are in people's bodies are like big hunks of fucking mucus and shit. And you know a lot of people are dying from from mucus actually and comes from many places, but like dairy is the cause of a lot of mucus problems. And I mean it's just to me, I found that compelling because it does look like sometimes when they show you those globs like on an X ray and they're like, this is cancer, it could be just a big huge ball snot that got stuck in there.
Speaker 2: And the same goes for tumors. You know, like a tumor is just the body recognizing something foreign that shouldn't be there, and it surrounds it and tries to break it down and get rid of it. Okay, gee, I can't imagine how foreign things could possibly get into the body, you know, for the body to need to get What I'm saying is just because you have a tumor doesn't mean that you're dying of anything. It means there's something inside of you that shouldn't be there, and your body is doing what it naturally does to get rid of it. And that's why. How many times have you heard stories of people who've been told that they have this tumor and it's cancerous and they're like, fuck that, I'm not gonna do anything and I'm just going to lead a clean lifestyle and then the tumor goes away. You know what, It's not that they cured themselves from cancer that tumor. It could have It could have just been a big clump of this shit, you know, and floating around, and the body did what it needed to do, broke it down, and you didn't heal from anything. Your body just did what it naturally was supposed to be doing, you know. You know what I'm saying. And so people know that they have tumors and they instantly go, oh my gosh, I'm dying. A tumor is not necessarily a bad thing. A tumor is just an indication that your body's doing what it should do. Just like we've been told fevers are bad things. Fevers are not bad at all. Fever means your body's doing what is fucking supposed to be doing. There's something in it that needs to not be there, and your body is raising its temperature so it can get rid of that thing. You know that it will raise it enough to kill that thing. The body works symbiotics, so it knows what it can take and it's gonna raise it up so it'll kill that thing that it's trying to kill. So when we suppress fevers, we're fucking with the body's natural process, you know, of trying to fix itself. The body doesn't know how to work against itself. I mean, if you, I mean, if you think about it, why would it all the body, all any living organism is going to do is try to live, you know, And unfortunately there are far too many human bodies that are dealing with all the abuse that we humans. We feed ourselves garbage, we drink garbage, we bathe in garbage. We rarely go out and discharge.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I mean when there are so many people who like literally are holding and we you know, we're antennas. You know, again, we're walking bags of water, so we're we're you know, we are absorbing energy all the time, and you gotta go and discharge. You know, you have to touch your feet to the actual earth. You got to stick your feet in some water, in a lake, or every single time someone walks on the beach. We all feel it. You just you can feel go ah, you know you're discharging. That's a natural process we hold. There are so many of us that are walking around holding all of this charge, and that has a lot to do with why people are irritated. They're they're holding charge. If they just go outside and barefoot and fucking touch some grass or some water, you feel it. You just you feel the charge. That's that's natural ionic energy doing what it does. You know, and you asked about distilled water. The reason why distilled water is so good is because everything in our body that is inorganic and solid that shouldn't be there has a positive charge to it. Distilled water has a negative ionic charge to it. So when you drink distilled water, it's like a shit magnet. The water's passing through you, and it's naturally because it's negative, it's attracting the positive and you're pissing, shitting, or sweating all of that stuff out as you naturally normally should. So drinking distilled water serves just more purposes than just hydrating you. Naturally, it's helping cleanse the body of stuff that shouldn't be there.
Speaker 4: How much water do you think people need to drink a day too? By the way, because this is a big point of contention, Like some people say you need to drink a gallon of water every day, and like other people are like, no, if you drink too much water, you're depleting your cells. And so I mean, where are you on it?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't think that there is an answer one answer to that question because every one of us is we're all different weights, sizes, we're at different level of health. And so someone that is my exact same weight, height, everything, you know, you know, physically identical to me, but has a completely different diet than I do, is gonna need you know. I mean, if there are people drinking, you know, things that dry you out, you know, like like regular hot you know, cold brew coffee is not acidic, but regular coffee is very acidic, and it it's it dehydrates you. So if you're drinking coffee and you've got sugar, a lot of sugar in you, and you're gonna need a ship a lot of salt to a lot of shitty salt. All that stuff is dehydrating. You See, you're gonna need more water than the next person. But someone like myself, I'm not taking in a lot of I'm not taking in any shitty sugars, only healthy salts. So I don't need as much hydration as someone who could weigh my exact same weight and just have a different lifestyle than I do. So there really isn't one answer. The way I would answer that truthfully would be there's a lot to be said. Just listen to your body. Your your body will let you know. You know, you find yourself crave when you can get The biggest thing about sugar toxicity is it kind of numbs a lot of our senses. And so when if you can get sugar out of the way, just processed sugar, just eliminate it, and it takes about thirty days for it to all get out of your system, you will be surprised at the difference that just what you can feel, you know, and if you don't do any shitty sugar no, I mean all of it, like carbs, everything, pasta's to just get rid of all of that. For thirty days, you go back and hold a piece of candy up and like you will instinctly, it'll it'll start to make you sick. You'll be like, oh, I don't know that I want to because you've weaned yourself off of all that sugar and now you're by he's getting more back to it. It's the state that it should be, and it's it's now existed long enough without that sugar to know that I don't want that sugar back. And so things that once tasted good or that you once craved, you know, ice creams and stuff like that, are are are gonna almost be repulsive to you. And then and again it's not enough of us have gotten our bodies clean enough to where we can actually listen to them. And you know, I can tell within seconds of eating something whether it was whether I'm taking a second bite or not, because because because I mean, my diet's really simple, you know, I I I eat eggs, I eat meat. I drink clean water. The only other things other than water that I drink our kombucha. I like Keifer, both water and dairy keifer. You know, I'll occasionally have a beer or some wine. You know, Gin and tonics were my jam back in the day when I was drinking, and you know, on a on a fairly regular basis. But even like liquor, you know, a lot of liquor is loaded with sugar. And you know, when I got all of that sugar out of me, even liquor drinks now, it's it's it's not that I enjoy them any less, it's just the content of the sugar content is repulsive to me. Like I don't crave I used to crave gin and tonics, and I don't anymore. It's like, you know, I might, I may be out at a restaurant and and have one, and and it's you know, I'll have I'll have to muscle it down, you know. And I'm really just being socially polite, if I'm being honest. But yes, so so once you can, I don't know, I would definitely recommend do do a thirty day sugar detox and just start. You'll notice you can you you can you can feel your body. You can feel it telling you when something is good or when something is is not. And and I think, you know, if you can get to that point where you're listening to your body because your body's not gonna steer you, right, it sounds so you know, it does sound hippie and new age, but when when you get to that point, you realize, God, this is real. You know, maybe maybe there was some truth to those hippies and new age people who who spoke that that in the day. And and you know, I don't know it. We most of us are just so toxic because of our lifestyle. And it's not because we're we intentionally tried to make ourselves toxic. It's just it's it's only through conversations like this, open conversations where you know, I mean I learned something every conversation that I have, you know, I mean, I I you shared that story about your mom, you know, and I mean that just gives me another point of reference. Uh, you know, And I'm so sorry that that that that happened to you, because that's that affected your life forever, you know, And I'm sorry that that that I'm sincerely that that it kills me to know that another human being had to go through that. But if there's any through this conversation and you sharing that, it just validates I think what we're talking about, you know, because it really happened to you. You know, it really happened to your mom. Your mom was a real person and went through that process and she just you know, she just didn't know.
Speaker 4: You know, she was your age too, So imagine like finding that out, you know, fifty nine. It just you know, And for me too, I think what happened to my mom is is horrible, and I talk about it all the time and I say, you know, big farmer killed my mom. But it has also given me an opportunity to look into this stuff for myself. So I tried to use it as like almost a learning opportunity so I can maybe help somebody else who might be thinking they have the C word, you know. And I have started thinking that a lot of people are in a parasitic toxic overload and it's manifesting and weird places in their body. And I actually spoke with someone before and they were saying that by the foods that we eat and even meat stuff like that, we're consuming like a ridiculous amount of parasites and they just live in our gut. And the parasites will actually crave sugar and crave pasta, and they if you look at them under a microscope, which you can't. They'll never show you your cancer under a microscope. But we've all known and seen parasites and know those exist under a microscope, and they look like fucking demons. Okay, they look like some crazy shit.
Speaker 2: Candida yeast is you know, most of the people you know that you see that have that round, bulbous shape to them, that's actually not fat. That's candida yeast. And Candida yeast is a natural thing that lives in the gut. I mean, we all have it in us. But it thrives on one thing, sugar and and and carbs or sugar. And so every time you eat pasta, every time you eat cookies, every time you eat anything, you know, soda is all that stuff that has sugar feeding candida yeast. And once it, you know, your stomach's only so big, there's only so much room there, so that the yeast has to come out of the stomach and start it's got to go somewhere you know, and so those you look at people and they kind of have that bloated it's like their bodies are starting to blow up almost, that's Candida Yeast. All they need to do is just fucking stop eating sugar. But why doctors don't tell them that, you know, like like literally, that's that's it. Just stop eating sugar and drink really good water and get the fuck outside, you know, and and and and discharge because there's so much of you. And you know, you're walking through Walmart, and when you're in Walmart or any of those stores you've got, you're baking in radiation. Everything that has electricity running through it, whether it's a microphone, a cord, you know, cord to a computer or whatever, if it's got electricity running through it, it radiates. Okay, I think a lot of people think radiation just comes from nuclear power plants. You know, on shows like twenty four or CSI or whatever. There's radio right now. We are both both of us are baking in radiation. There are wires in our walls, there's wires in our ceiling, there's wires in our floor. So we're literally cube around us baking in radiation. The lights, the computers. We're both sitting in front of all of it. It's all radiating and we are not made to be baking in radiation. We're just we're just not. And you know, there's these big balbous people are walking around and they're absorbing all of this radiation which is fucking them with them too, and never discharging. They're never going you know, going out and touching the ground and getting rid of that charge, and it's just it's literally ballooning. They're they're ballooning.
Speaker 4: Do you think that people should do, like calling cleanses and stuff?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean again, you know, I think any of that kind of any of those cleanses and stuff is is is is great. But if you can get yourself to where you're leading a clean, natural life, you don't have to do those cleanses. You know again, I don't have to cleanse my body of this ship because I'm not consuming it. I'm I'm purposely on purpose avoiding it. You know, I don't have to. I don't you know, I don't have to, you know, detox my body from sugar because I'm purposely avoiding it because I don't, you know, I'm I'm you know, I don't want to have those problems. You know. I I have a wife that I need to be available for that needs me. I've got two boys that need a father, you know. I've got two dogs that depend on me to to to love and feed and care for them. And it's like, I gotta stay I gotta stay good, you know. And Plus, you know, even if I didn't have any of those blessings that I have, I still don't want to die, you know. And I'll reference my little brother again.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: My brother's six years younger than me. He looks like he could be my dad. I've had people say that to me. He's like, there's no way that's your younger brother. He looks like you could be your dad. I'm like, how can you guys look so different? Like, well, it's you know, I'm not I don't exercise. I mean a physical I mean I'm doing things, I'm lifting things all day, but I don't I don't know that. I don't know that I've ever gone to a gym ever, except maybe to visit somebody. But I don't go to a gym. I don't, you know, I don't, I don't. I just I just try to lead the most natural life. If I'm gonna drink water, I want it to be real water. If I'm gonna eat food, I want it to be real food. And if I'm gonna if I'm gonna do anything, I want to do it in the cleanest, most least toxic way I can do it and takes effort, but once you get in that groove, it's like, man, this is this is fucking life. What what could possibly be more important than this? And unfortunately, for far too many of us, uh, modern convenience or the fear of being inconvenienced just takes priority.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Well, I you know, it's like I said, I've been guilty of like getting into trends and stuff, like with the cleanses and oh do this do that, and they're catchy and everything. But one trend that I've never got on is this whole prevention kick with like, oh, do this guard a seel shot, it prevents cervical cancer. Do this flu shot, it prevents the flu. And they've it's like you said, they've weaponized the fever throughout time because it's like, oh, look at the Spanish flu, Oh look at this fucking plague and all throughout history, people in fucking tuberculosis hospitals, and they're on episodes of like ghost adventure shows where they all the haunted tuberculosis hospital where five thousand people died, and they've weaponized this against us to inject foreign material into our body. And I'm like, listen, all that stuff. They've caused it. Okay, they caused it.
Speaker 2: You know, if if there were natural okay, if there were naturally things occurring that were really killing people, and this, this was this was so obvious to me during the whole COVID thing. If there really was this thing that was going around and jumping from person to person and killing people, wouldn't we remember all those piles of dead homeless people that we all had to you know, step over to get into Walmart and stuff like that, which of course didn't happen, you know, or dead you know, or dead cats and dogs, because you know, I mean, why would why would this mysterious thing be you know, I mean, if something is harmful, it's harmful, right, I mean, I mean, yeah, sugar is just as harmful to my dog as it is to me. You know. It's just so these these these little viruses which were smart enough to be able to tell time, you know, like the viruses apparently could tell time because there were certain times when you had to wear your mask and when you didn't know, and they could tell time, They could tell holidays. They were super smart. But uh, yeah, they they they they couldn't figure out how to you know, how to jump from dog to cat to human or anyways. But yeah, they if there really were these problems, we wouldn't we wouldn't need so much nudging and fear mongering to push us towards the problem. Do we need that level of fear mongering to tell us not to stick our hands near fire? Right? Right? We all know exactly what happens when you stick your hand in a fire. You're going to get burned. How do we know that? Because it's something real, We can see it, We've watched it's happened to us, we've watched it happen to other people. So we don't need the CDC to tell us not to stick our hands in fire because we know that. And or if we know, let's just say, you know you had a you had a jug and it had a hole in it. You know, we know how to plug a hole. We don't need the CDC to tell us how to play any real problem that they're is that the problem is real humans and other life forms find a way to fix that problem. So you don't. If there really was this deadly virus going around, we there wouldn't. There would be no need for fear mongering. We would we would see people dying around us and go, fuck, I don't want that to happen to me, so I'm going to take precaution and not do that thing, or not put myself in harm's way. But we never saw, like again, none of us were stepping over piles of dead homeless people. We weren't. It wasn't happening. You know, you weren't seeing people just die, you know, in the well after they got the jabs in the arms. Yeah, you saw people dropping on the playing fields and on TV and on stage and all that stuff. But prior to the jobs, you weren't seeing just people just dropping dead. That wasn't happening. People that were you know what, the number one leading cause of death worldwide is hospitals. Yeah, and I'm not kidding. Most people who die die in hospitals, and so and there's gonna be people out there that go.
Speaker 6: Well, no shit for luck, because you're sick and you're in the hospital, and so of course you know more, death's gonnaccur No. Hospitals are the leading cause of death worldwide for a number of reasons. First of all, they're one of the least healthy environments you could be in.
Speaker 2: You're in First of all, you're you're you're enclosed, you're baking in radiation, you're exposed to artificial light. Even if you're near a window, they've got fucking UV coding on there, so it's blocking out all the good UV rays which we've we've also been programmed to be afraid of the sun. Imagine that. Yeah, they're drink giving you shitty water, shitty food, you're breathing shitty air, you know. So it's one of the if if hospitals were healing places, that you'd be under natural light, you'd be getting good water, you'd be getting good food, and and you would have fresh air. And none of that happens in a hospital, none of it. And so hospitals are the leading cause of death worldwide. And there's and for good reason.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, mm hmm. So I want to ask you another question. Just kind of wrapping everything up that we talk about even before I even hit record, and it's do you think that the transhumanism, that this big push for transhumanism is coming from these injections, It's coming from the water, It's coming from what because it's almost like we see more and more people are you know, Alex Jones said, is making the frogs gay and everything like that. So I mean, like, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 2: I think two things. One, it all goes back to eugenics. All of the string pullers coincidentally just happened to all be eugenics, you know, Bill Gates's father and all all of that. So they're they're they're all eugenics, and eugenics is a religion, very much so. And they have a couple of objectives. They want to live forever, and they want to control Now any this is this is the other half of that. Anybody that is trying to control, anyone that is trying to whether whether you're a horrible boyfriend or husband, and you're trying to control your your your girl, then your number one enemy is individuality and creativity. That is why if if I'm a horrible boyfriend, I'm trying to keep my woman under wraps. You know, I'm checking her phone, I'm watching her every move, everywhere she goes. I got to know where she's at. I need to control her because if she starts getting any taste of individuality or creativity, I'm going to lose control of her. So I think that's a fundamental thing to understand worldwide, is those that want to control you for whatever reason. We can all argue about who they are and what their reasons are, but those who want to control their number one enemy is individuality, individuality, and creativity. And so what is the what is at the core of individuality? Gender?
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You know, you know you are a woman. I am a man. There are wonderful things about women there there. We could do a whole podcast of me, not a woman, talking for hours about all the wonderful things about women there are there. There. There are things that women can do that men can't do. There are things that women are just naturally better at than than Okay, but you can also go the other way. There are traits about women that men find irritating, and vice versa. Women can do the same thing. The the differences between men and women are both beautiful and and not.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say that's the perfect balancing of it, right, but but.
Speaker 2: I we need we need that. And and if you trying to wipe out into and first of all, within the gender paradigm, the male and female, look at all the different kinds of females that there are, Look at all the different kinds of males that there are. So at the core, if you want to get rid of individuality, you gotta tackle genders like the first step. You got to tackle that because that renders everybody the same. And if you don't have any gender, then you don't have all those wonderful and annoying differences between men and women, you know. I mean, it's like, nobody makes me more. No one can piss me off like my wife. You know why, because I love her so much and I've let her into my heart so much that I let her piss me off that much. That's how much I love her. And there are things that she does that drive me fucking crazy. I wouldn't shay for the world.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: She's so much not like me, but I love her so I like I like Again, things can be irritating and beautiful at the same time, you know. And and there's no one in the world that I want pissing me off more than I want my wife pissing me. If someone's gonna put me off, and I want it to be my wife because I love her so much. And there's no one I want irritating me more than I want her, because you know, I don't I love all of that stuff. If she that, that's what makes her her, you know, and that's what makes you you and me and me all all those all those things. You know, It's like, you know, why would you want to why would you want to level that playing field? You know, I don't ever want to be on the same level as as you, Julia. I don't I want you to be like an amazing, creative, independent woman, you know, because you are and and and if I'm true, if I truly care for you and of just at human to human, if I love you, I'm celebrating that. Man, Julia, You you be the you be the biggest Julia girl you can be. And I'm gonna I'm gonna love that, you know. That's a beautiful, beautiful thing. And I'm going to be the best John guy I can be, you know, and but if someone's trying to control us, they the first the first thing they're going after is gender, because because it'll equalize everything. And then then you don't have any of that wonderful individuality and and and individuality is creativity. You know, I mean you're going to do You and I can both write the same word on a piece of paper, but you know, yours is going to look different than mine, and both of ours is going to have style to it. You know, we could write the word human down on a piece of paper, and you're going to have a certain style to how you write that. I'm going to have a certain style. We can show those two words and those two pieces of paper to people and they can go the woman wrote wrote that one, and the man wrote that one because I might handwriting looks like a man, and I bet you yours looking woman, And that's awesome. Let this that's good stuff. But what if all of that was erased and both of our words looked we wrote the word human the exact same way, just real stiff, look like whatever. All the creativity is gone, the individuality is gone. And and and you know, if that's true with something as you know, simple as a signature or something like that. Imagine on a grander scale. You know, they want their number one enemy is individuality and creativity because they they are abusers. They want the abusive relationship. They want to see everywhere we go. They want to check our phones. They want to make sure we're not talking to some other guys. You know, you know what I mean. They want to keep in check because the worst thing in the world for them would be for us to go, oh fuck, I'm in an abusive relationship. That guy's a piece of shit. I'm out of here and I'm going to and now they've lost you you know what I mean, And what we've all seen it. We've all seen what happens when a control person loses control over somebody. They lose their shit and they're like, oh man, then they go fucking psycho and then next thing you know, you're on an episode of Forensic Files because you my god. So that whole the eugenics the transhumanism thing again, just like the scamdemic or or nine to eleven. There's multiple agendas going on, but at the core of it all, they fucking hate individuality, they hate creativity, and the one main way they can wipe a lot of that shit out is by going after gender, because there's nothing that creates individuality more than gender.
Speaker 4: Well, do you think that there's a part of it that's like the reproductive aspect as well. You know, they want to go after that too. They want to make sure, you know, we can't have babies, and they're doing everything they fucking can to give everybody pcos and shit.
Speaker 2: And the last thing, the worst thing in the world for them, even even would be for people like you and me to multiply, you know what I mean, because they don't want more John's. They don't want more Julius, because we are individual, creative people who are not easily controlled, you know, and and and and and I Consent is a big issue with me. It's like I consent to being controlled in a couple of different Now, I consent, my wife controls me. I consented to it. You know, my wife can tell me something and it carries more weight than if most people said it to me. But I consented to it. You know, they don't. Their control doesn't involve consent. It's it's assumed, and it pisss them off when you remove your consent. And that's the that's that's their biggest nightmare. They they cannot have individuality and creativity, thus the transhumanism thing. Yeah, mm hmm, they they they they got to eliminate the gender diferences.
Speaker 4: I also think that they're sneaking stuff into pharmaceuticals as well. I think they're turning off people's fucking hormones and shit, and they're just attacking from all fucking angles.
Speaker 2: I go back to what I said earlier. To everyone who's standing in line at a pharmacy right now, there is no scenario known to man, known to science, known to people who know what the fuck they're talking about, where the human body can be deficient in a man made substance aka pharmaceuticals. So every pharmaceutical, every pharmaceutical that you are taking has is having a effect on your body. And that effect, albeit not always catastrophic, is always negative. The body does not want that unnatural substance that you are putting in there, regardless of what those people with white coats and letters after their name are telling you. Your body doesn't want that stuff in there, and it will react in some way, and reaction will not be to the benefit of your body.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess this would be a good time to actually have you plug your website and your book, because I couldn't have said it any better.
Speaker 2: John Well, Matt, we think thank you so much. I really don't want My goal is not to sell books and it's not to get money from anybody. In fact, well I'll prove it to you here if you go to naturally Better for you dot com. That is where myself and doctor Jeremy Airs, one of the guys I wrote the Red Pill book and he's actually my wife's doctor. That's our kind of collective work. And there's a couple of free downloads there, and one of them is the ANPTI Dependency Guide and it is full. I really spent some serious time on this. To free download, you don't even have to give me your email address. But it's ten ass of life that most of us have the ability to adjust and be more in control of our health, ourself, our possessions and our property. And I try to hit on all of the main aspects of life water light, EMF, electrosmall grounding, healthcare, sourcing, the difference between physical and digital, which is a big subject, media in general, commercial versus private another big subject. And then I kind of end it on consent, but it's full of things that fall under those topics that any of us, anybody, can do to just get more in control of your shit, you know. I mean, we are independent, creative human beings and we decide who we consent to. And if there's anyone claiming authority over you that you haven't consented to, you are in an abusive relationship, because simple yes or no question, do you think that it is ever correct for a human being to walk up to another human being and just declare non consensual authority over them?
Speaker 4: And that's that's the thing too, is like I know you're not leaving slavery right, and I know you're not trying to sell books or anything like that. But the point is, though, like your website and your book and the Anti Dependency Guide, like it is information that people a aren't talking a lot about and be more people need to have access to it. I mean, you've got a thing that people can go download on the website for free and at least like get some fundamentals in their mind going and.
Speaker 2: One that would make that would that would make me very happy. It would make me even happier if you did that enjoyed what you were seeing, put in the practice what you're seeing, and the best thing of all would be shared with other people. Because that is how that that that is how we collectively learn our way forward and things get better. Is these conversations. And if you, uh, I know, we're probably hitting it on time, Julie, if you don't mind, do you do? You can? I ask what your what your mom's name is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sheila, Sheila.
Speaker 2: Let's let's dedicate this conversation to to Sheila. Sheila is a real human being who who listened to what she was told and unfortunately it didn't turn out for her benefit, and at affect that affected far more than just Sheila, had affected you and the rest of your family and anyone that knew and loved her. And so in your in your mom's honor, man, let's just keep having these conversations. Let's do it for Sheila.
Speaker 4: That is so beautiful. Thank you so much, John, You're fucking awesome, and I love you today.
Speaker 2: I love you to death. Let's let's keep loving on each other and let's keep having these conversations because again, that's that's how we that's how we progress.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I really hope for all the listeners out there, don't you know, listen to this one year in one ear and not the other, Like this is important stuff, and you know, I guess we should just start maybe with water, and if you can at least conquer one thing, you'll get excited about, like maybe next time, cut out sugar, you know, baby steps.
Speaker 2: I found I found that when you start that ball rolling, it just starts.
Speaker 4: To snowball right right right, yeah, like you're building up the excitement kind.
Speaker 2: Of once you start taking your water seriously or your eggs seriously or your meat, just start somewhere. And once you start taking that seriously and you see and feel and experience the difference, you can't help. It's like, you know, it's just natural to keep going in them, and you almost get to the point where you can't stop it, and then you end up being a real weirdo like me and I walk in the grocery stores all the time. Go God, this is offensive. If it's just offensive offensive, But you know what, what what what else can you do? You know, I mean, you know you you uh, we we have I guess ended on this. I think collectively, as humans, we sell ourselves short because we have the biggest weapon in our arsenal, and so many of us are afraid or refuse to use it. And it's just the power to say no. It's okay, it is okay to say no. Yeah, and and and I've sat in meetings of all kinds, whether it's like a school board meeting for my kids or you know, and I have no problem speaking up and saying no. And every single time and do that, someone comes up to me and goes, thank you so much for saying that. I wanted to say that, but I was afraid to. And it's like, what the fuck are you afraid? It's like, you are you fucking don't be such a pussy. You know what. Actually I'm sorry for saying pussy because you know what, interesting pussies are actually pretty tough. I should be calling people the testicles. Don't because testicles are not, so don't be don't be a fucking testicle. And and and and scorn that for yourself, and just saying there's nothing wrong with saying no. Again, if I gave you a syringe, Julian said, hey, stick yourself with this. All you have to do is plightly gom Now I don't think that we can still be friends.
Speaker 4: I remember you saying something actually in a conversation you were having with Colby, and it was simply no masters, no slaves.
Speaker 2: Right, That's that's the essence of anarchy is just people think anarchy because that's what Fox News or CNN has told you. Anarchy is a chaos. All anarchy is is the absence of masters and slaves. And and I think we can, man, can't we all agree that the whole concept of masters and slaves is fucked up? Right? Yeah, let's not. You know, if you agree that the concept of masters and slaves is fucked up, then you're an anarchist. Welcome, Welcome to the movement. It doesn't mean it doesn't mean chaos, and it doesn't mean lack of of of government. It just means lack of non consensual government. A bunch of anarchists could get together and build whatever they wanted to, and as long as everyone consented to it, it's great. And and and and there's you know, there are free societies popping up all over the world, and it's up to people like us to keep that ship going. Because again, the biggest, biggest weapon we have is the power to say no, and they you know, they thrive on.
Speaker 4: Our attention one hundred.
Speaker 2: Turn the fucking screens off. Stop playing with your fondle slab all and and and and that's they get you through those screens. Turn it off again. I don't you know, during the whole scandemic thing, I would look outside and go, trees are still being trees, Birds are still being birds. Deer are still being deer. You know why because they don't fucking care what Fox News or CNN has to say. They're doing their own thing. And we should be more like that.
Speaker 4: I couldn't have said it any better. John. I hope we do this again sometime soon and we can just or actually it would be cool to to even do like another swap cast type thing. But thank you so much for joining me. I really appreciate you, and thanks to all the listeners out there. We will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 1: Grandad, I love that all his work.
Speaker 2: Well, a bit of a man.
Speaker 1: You spoke god Women's ways the trap you and use you before.
Speaker 2: You even know.
Speaker 4: The love me fine, and you bought your kind. Don't never Len show up a.
Speaker 1: Wish that I knew how alone now
Speaker 2: A well I was younger, I wish that I knew how alone now a well