Speaker 1: You're listening to Sorry for Asking.
Speaker 2: Sorry for Asking.
Speaker 3: I'm Cole Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk shop, ask questions.
Speaker 4: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about being creators as well as consumers of adult content.
Speaker 1: We love watching too, we certainly do.
Speaker 4: We also discuss the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests, and on the LGBTQ community. So strap on and strap in and.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, everybody. I'm Cole Connor, I'm Adam Ramsey. Welcome back to Sorry for Asking. We're sorry, We're sorry, We're sorry. We're sorry for this. Our tenth episode of season four.
Speaker 1: So exciting it is. We're killing it. This is great.
Speaker 2: I think it's our best season yet.
Speaker 1: I'm enjoying it so far.
Speaker 3: I think so far we've had only performers this season as our guests. Yes, performers and internet sluts.
Speaker 2: No, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with that too.
Speaker 3: I still do want to I have an idea for a health segment, but but I but we haven't gotten there yet. So in the meantime, we're just going to do this string of beautiful queer performers and today we have one of my favorite people in the world. I'm so excited to have my Judy with the Big Booty. Please welcome Judas King. Hi, welcome. Thank you so much for doing this. I feel like, Okay, So my relationship with Judas started at Hot Dog and now I call her my daughter. I'm so proud we do. We have a lot of fun at Hot Dog. We've created a really beautiful thing there which I'll get to But I'm excited to have you on here because I feel like I'm gonna ask questions that I haven't been able to ask you and just our social experience together.
Speaker 2: Because you're his employer.
Speaker 3: Well it's not. I mean, I wouldn't say I'm his employees, but I can ask. I do hire him for fun stuff. We you know, he dances for me at gym class, at High Tops, he dances for me and Mario at Hot Dog, and we have sort of accidentally created this really beautiful after party experience at acbar where we go and it's just been really fun. But I also have seen you on the go go for the Gold Show where you kind of talk a little bit about your past experience, and I just want to know your background, and like kind of what got you in this industry? Let's start with first of all, how are you doing? How's your days? How's life these.
Speaker 1: Days considering the world presently? Yeah, but life is great. Yeah, everything's great.
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Okay, good?
Speaker 2: May I call you Judith.
Speaker 1: Judas Judith As not get it wrong? I'll get it.
Speaker 3: Well from what I remember on the Go Go for the Gold Show, you talk about a very unique family experience. Can we hear a little bit about your upbringing and how that all went down?
Speaker 1: So I was raised Mormon, Okay, and I was also adopted, So I was raised in a predominantly white community. On top of that, whereabouts Paradise, California, if you've if you've heard of it, that's northern California, California. It burnt down in twenty nineteen and the camp fire fire, Wow, didn't make it at all. Not a lot of people move back either, because it was just kind of like a recurring thing in northern California, because like you know, the four supposed to burn down and then be rejuvenated from everything that's burnt down, but this one was just not a natural fire to begin with. So what does that mean? A PGE generator blew up. Oh shit, yeah, and the sparks hopped the valley to the town, so half the town was on fire before they could even evacuate anyone.
Speaker 3: So is it just a dead town now or No? I haven't really like looked your family's not there.
Speaker 1: No, No, but like my dad was the mayor of the town, so like the previous yeah, the mayor that like when it happened, called him and was like what do we do? And he's like, you're the mayor, Like you need to know what do in these circumstances. Damn. Yeah. And he's also an insurance worker and he ensured half the town as well, so we our family felt it in like business wise. Yeah, damn.
Speaker 4: Where were you in your life that, like how old were you and what were you doing?
Speaker 1: I was sure I don't even know how old I was. I know I was living in Austin, Texas when this was happening, because I remember just being in my apartment texting all my friends and seeing if they were able to get out and getting videos of them escaping this fire, and it's just unreal. I still have some of the videos on my phone and it looks like a video game. It doesn't even look real. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, tragedy aside, What was it like growing up in this kind of family situation in a place like Paradise, California.
Speaker 1: I didn't know any better.
Speaker 3: I was so bubbled, okay in a good way. Like was it a good experience a bad experience?
Speaker 1: I think kind of both. I didn't realize the bad things until I kind of got outside of it and learned more about the world. Okay. You know, I didn't really like learn like what it was to be an African American man until about like my college years. You know, I didn't really learn about that. You know, I was like the token black guy.
Speaker 3: Were you the only person of color in your family? Or were there other adopts?
Speaker 1: Technically yes, we found out later that there was like relatives that were also African American, but that wasn't until like my adult years.
Speaker 4: So what was like your your first exposure to African American culture that you were like, oh my god, I've been missing this.
Speaker 1: I think music. Honestly, the first time I heard Rihanna was like I was like high school, you know, like I just wasn't exposed to any of that music because of the Mormon culture, you know it was not allowed. No, you can't listen to bad music, you can't watch Arra did movies. You can't drink coffee. It's just so many. I was like, oh, none of these rules fucking makes sense.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well you had like a lot of siblings though, didn't you?
Speaker 1: So being adopted, I had, like on my adoptive family side, I had two older sisters, but they were twelve thirteen years older than me by the time I grew up. They were already in college. Okay, basically so. And then my biological side, I do have two younger sisters, a younger brother, then twins. Oh wow, I didn't know all of them. My grandmother was kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh I see. I was meaning, like from your adoptive parents like that, if I thought you had like this big family.
Speaker 1: Two older sisters, gotcha? Okay?
Speaker 3: All right? And was it a difficult thing coming into your sexuality? Like how do you identify? And how soon did that start?
Speaker 1: So I identify as pan sexual okay nowadays, But it wasn't easy because I knew I was different from kindergarten, you know, I felt differently. I knew I was attracted to boys, but I didn't underst and what it was or what it was called. You know, I didn't know what gay was. I didn't know what homosexual was. I wasn't exposed to any of that when I was younger. It wasn't really until I was like eighth grade, you know, and I acted feminine and I talked feminine, and people are like, oh, you're gay, you're gay, you're gay, you're a fact, you're this or that, and it's like, what is what is that shit? Like, I didn't know what it was.
Speaker 3: What was it said in like an oppressive kind of bullying way or but I.
Speaker 1: Was like, you know, I was like ha ha, yeah right, sure, no, I don't know what that is. Yeah. And it wasn't really until high school and I was like, okay, I'm different, you know because even growing up my skin color, I didn't really realize it. None of my friends really like talked about it. No one really said, oh, you're a black person, you're different. It was just like that was just another white kid. It felt like almost you know. But it wasn't until high school that people were calling me, you know, a cotton picker, N word this. Yeah. I was getting called so many names when I was in high school and I was being called the token black guy.
Speaker 2: And you like, didn't I.
Speaker 1: Didn't understand it. It didn't register. I yeah, fucked up. Yeah, I just was not educated.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, I'm like, what do you think about like white families that adopt an African American child and have no tools to teach them about the culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, best belief. I've talked to my parents about this too, because you know, growing up, they didn't know how to take care of a black child that was crusty and dusty and like I had horrible danger of growing up. My skin was horrible, I got eggs up because they never lotioned me. They never knew how to take care of my hair. And I remember going back to them as an adult and being like, y'all fucked me up physically because y'all didn't know how to take care of me. So now I have, I mean, now I'm great. I know how to take care of it. Yeah, But I was like I told him, I was like, you know that a rough patch that we had with my hair and my skin and all that shit, I was like, that was because of y'all. Y'all didn't know how to take care of.
Speaker 3: Me or to ask someone to have.
Speaker 1: Or anyone literally. So yeah, my parents just didn't have the tools to know how to raise a black child. Granted I was raised very well, I will say that, better than my because my parents didn't have like a lot of money when they were going up, so they didn't really get a lot of the shit that they wanted. What I grew up, I got everything because my parents wanted a son. They didn't they wanted girl too, but they wanted a son mainly. So when they adopted me, they gave me the world, you know, but they didn't give me like the necessary things that I needed to succeed as a African American man in the world.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I mean the fact that they adopted a black boy instead of a white boy if they wanted a son like that, to me says something, you know interesting.
Speaker 1: I also think it kind of Thankfully my birth mother wasn't too kind of like out of her head yet she wanted her first child to go to a Mormon family. Wow. Yeah, because she knew that, you know, Mormons have a very like family based religion, so she knew that I would be taken care of how old were you when you were adopted to ride out the pussy? Okay, I popped out. My parents were like, yeah, we'll take that please.
Speaker 3: I mean, I want to get into a little bit of like, you know, you're or you know, your foray into the industry of being a you know, a public slut. But I mean the thing is, like, you know, in the time that I've known you, you display such a confidence and that is an entire entirely congruent with somebody who grew up the way that you did and was othered in such formative years. So how do you think you acquired that? You know, when you were being bullied by people in high school and like realizing you were different, being called all these names? What did it take to get to this kind of confidence?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here's you've seen me in confrontation and how I act. That started very young, and it started kind of not aggressively. I was very shy. I was very like, not socially awkward, but kind of like I didn't like social situations with people that I didn't know, and especially like confrontation. I wasn't good with confrontation at all. You know, when I first started working, like it would be so awkward having to talk to people because I just didn't know what to say to new people. You know. It was just super awkward for me, and I I think, go going and I started stripping. It really kind of helped me get out of my box and realized everyone doesn't know what the fuck they're doing. Everyone's scared, yeah, you know, everyone's everyone's scared. Everyone's like, you know, embarrassed with their body. And it was a tiny click, but I was like, Okay, I don't need to be terrified and scared because everyone's the same thing, you know. Yeah. And at some point I turned around and I looked at myself and I was like, I'm taking too much bullshit from people. I have to stop. So I went really hard on the other side of the circle and just was like being a bitch to everyone and just saying whatever the fuck I wanted, and people kind of like liked it, you know, And so it really just didn't stop. And as I grew older, I kind of it watered down into who I am today, you know. Okay, yeah, but that is kind of I think why I am a little callous and rude sometimes to people, because it's just kind of how I grew up and even in my family, you know, we talked shit about each other.
Speaker 3: You never struck me as rude. You you strike me as blunt. You say what's on your mind, You're quick to say it. You're funny as hell, Like do you like roast your friends?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's how we so good?
Speaker 4: I was like I was, I saw I saw something that was. I read something that was like, people who give their friends a hard time, like in a joking way, are three hundred percent more likely to be honest.
Speaker 1: It's a completely better friends trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah truly, When so you said you it took also getting into stripping? When did that start? When did you? How did you even have an opportunity?
Speaker 1: So I tried to do the college thing. I went to college. My parents, you know, paid for it because I fully just have an education. Utah oriham young. No, I couldn't get in there because I had tattoos. Yeah, they don't like students around. I didn't even know that. There's so many rules. I think it's it's like tattoos you have, you can't have facial hair, and it's like all these stupid rules. I went to UVU. You valued university, and I was not a BookSmart kid. I'll say that I did not do good in school. I have ADHD, so I couldn't pay attention to anything or anyone. So I barely graduated high school with CES. And the only college I could get into was a not a university but a local community college basically. But UVU was turning from that to a university to a four year college, so they needed more students, so they were just taking anyone. So I got in, you know, but I dropped out after seven months. It just wasn't for me. And it was college life. I could do whatever I wanted. I didn't have my parents anymore, you know, I was out of the Mormon life, out of the Mormon life. But yeah, I dropped out after seven months and just kind of like did my own thing. Was this in Salt Lake? This was an orm provo area. Oh yeah, so about like thirty minutes from Salt Lakecha. I went for a musical theater. I was a musical theater.
Speaker 3: Gay.
Speaker 1: I grew up doing musical theater and thought that's what I wanted to do. And I went to college and it was all general education.
Speaker 2: What shows were you then?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I was and wasn't I. Oh god, I was in the color Purple. I was in Once on This Island, Oliver Twist. You acted in these shows? Or because because I know you're a really good piano player. Well, okay, okay, all right, Wow, I don't think you've ever seen me act in anything I have, I haven't.
Speaker 3: I'm clearly this means you sing. I don't think i've ever heard you sing. I've seen you play piano in your videos. You're very very good.
Speaker 1: That's so cool. I had no idea, See, I knew it.
Speaker 3: I was gonna like appeal layers, yes, little layers. Okay, okay, So you were doing musical theater after like and then you dropped out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I wasn't doing anything. I know, I was taking two credits for a musical theater class and I was learning nothing. I didn't wasn't retaining anything, and I was like, I met other musical theater people and they were telling me of like groups outside of it that would perform and make money. And so I joined one of the musical theater groups outside and they would always perform at they called the Grand Theater out in Salt Lake, which was a beautiful like gorgeous theater, huge theater.
Speaker 2: What were they performing like improv or.
Speaker 1: No, like actual actual shows. Yeah. So that's where I did once on This Island Fame and one other one for them. But I just started working with them and making money off of it. So I was like, Okay, I can do this. But at the same time, my parents were like, we want you to have an education, please go back to college. I was like, okay, i'll do it again, but you're paying for it again because I don't want to do this. I don't want to go to school. It's not for me, y'all know, it's not for me. Y'all just want me to look good when you, you know, brag about me to your friends. So I went back to college for massage therapy school, which was only a eight month program, but I ended up not passing because I failed two classes and it would have had to cost more money to go back and retake the classes. But during that time I got a clientele, a private clientele of sugar daddies and older men and married Mormon men. Wow. So that was kind of my like knee into the doorway for escorting and it started from there. I got sugar Daddy's how do you even find them? They found me and you know, you know, there was Craigslist.
Speaker 3: There, there's Backpage, there's Grinder.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was I am surprised.
Speaker 2: This is like what year this was?
Speaker 1: How old were you.
Speaker 2: Because Grinder was like.
Speaker 3: Grinder started, I want to say, like in two thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was maybe, Yeah, that was more. That was more later in my career, but I usually I mostly used Backpage and Craigslist to find my clientele.
Speaker 3: All right, Tony, can you pop up that photo? I got to see this person? This was this was the like look at this, Sugar Daddy king?
Speaker 1: Is this? Where is this when that era started? So if you look in the bottom left, it says guys in sweatpa, Oh, this is the birth of my porn career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how you're like nineteen, I'm like nineteen twenty. So had you already been doing the sugar Daddy thing by this point?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Actually, I'm probably twenty twenty one. I think I'm I've moved to Portland by this point. Okay in my life, because that's when I started stripping and one of the strippers told me how to get into porn.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, wow, you've been at this a long time and.
Speaker 1: It's a long time decade.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I always forget that.
Speaker 4: It's like you didn't just start doing OnlyFans and then and posting stuff on Twitter and then studios started asking you to do stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So give me in steps the timeline of like how you started in the sex industry. So you started with sugar Daddy.
Speaker 1: Sugar Daddy then went into escorting, yes, and then escorting and then stripping, and then stripping and then studio porn and yeah, and then Go Going because Go Going stripping obviously are completely different. Yeah, but yeah, that was basically where did you strip? Portland, Orgon That's one of the only states that you can get naked in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was completely naked. Yn't have to like still wear socks or something.
Speaker 1: You can get dick out, hole out everything, lap dances, they were like, suck make money.
Speaker 3: It's weird that Oregon, Oregon is like where yeah progressive, Well, only Portland is progressive. I feel like I feel like the rest of Oregon is kind of.
Speaker 1: Everything else is like kind of basically or that yeah Matthews, Yeah, or homeless people.
Speaker 3: It's really Yeah, it's very strange. Yeah, so is Portland and Austin the only other places you've lived aside from La No?
Speaker 1: Oh no, so oh gosh, Okay, let me try to do this in timeline, in chronological order. Let's see. Okay, So from California, I went to Utah. Yeah. From Utah, I went to Portland. From Portland, I went to Washington. From Washington, Washington d C, Washington State, Wing State. Yeah, and then went back to Portland. Then from Portland, I went to Florida. What Yeah, And then Florida to Texas and then Texas to back to California to La. Okay, Yeah, all right, I went out and travel a little bit, not need to, and on a sugar daddy's coin, I will say, I just wanted to experience, you know, more than what I was experiencing in Utah. That is impressive, thank you.
Speaker 3: Like like, I mean, it takes a skill to have multiple schmid daddies. Did they know about each other?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I mean I feel like most I feel like most of the younger guys that have sugar daddies have multiple sugar daddies.
Speaker 3: I guess, so damn I missing. Yeah, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: I guess I wasn't interested when I was still young enough to pull it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, And that was the thing. I was young enough to pull it off.
Speaker 3: I mean I didn't start this stuff until I was in my thirties, so like it was just it was a little I was a little late, a little So which of these industries would you say is your favorite?
Speaker 1: I mean they all have their ups and downs. You know, I do like porn.
Speaker 2: What are some annoying things about porn?
Speaker 1: God? Just like the the stigmas, I guess. You know when people are like, oh, what do you do for work? You're like, oh, I do porn. They're like, oh, little Jadgie, Okay, well what do you want to do for a real job? I'm like, this is my real this is a real job. I've been doing this for ten years, living off it successfully. You know. I remember the last day I worked at a real job, a real job. What was it? Nike?
Speaker 3: Like at a store?
Speaker 1: Yes. I was part of their visual team, which was fun, but our manager was real gay and real horny.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, and you're like, you're not a sugar dad, you're Nike. Yeah. Yeah. He hit me up a grinder and everything else you're doing too much.
Speaker 3: Well, this is a question we like to ask on this podcast because you know, we do talk about porn a lot, and obviously you started that pretty early, but you know, you grew up kind of sheltered. What was your exposure to porn? Like growing up, what was the first time you saw it? When was the first time you were like, oh, this is something I want to do.
Speaker 1: So I was a very horny kid because obviously I.
Speaker 3: Was a shocker.
Speaker 1: I was just so bubbled, and they didn't teach us anything, you know, masturbation was bad, don't have sext marriage like, so I was trying to understand my feelings. So of course I went to the internet because that was the new thing, you know, And I didn't know that you had to delete your search history because again, stupid Mormon kid. And I was right, literally, So I looked up all this stuff on the internet. And my dad caught me because it was new for them too, so they were very protective and they put locks on it. And he went through my history and he printed out all of the pages of my history. Oh god, yeah, and came into my room one day and he's like, do you have a problem. We need to fix it. I'm not going to tell your mom.
Speaker 3: What kind of porn was it that you were you were finding and enjoying.
Speaker 1: I think I was looking up because there were like restrictions on it, so I was trying to get around it, so I would look up like guys wrestling, naked guys wrestling, guys.
Speaker 3: Wrestling, you know, So it was mostly gay stuff, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah? Yeah, and that put me into therapy, which didn't work, you know, obviously.
Speaker 4: Do you think he would have acted different if it was like girls you were looking out?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh really yes? And I brought this up to them multiple times too, because I remember the first time I had a boyfriend too, and I was like they were They were pissed about it. My dad was like, you need to break up with him right now, like this isn't you know what we want for you? This isn't you And I'm like, you don't know me. First of all, if this was a girl, it'd be very different, you know. And then I did get a girlfriend and they didn't like her either. I was like, what do you want from me? You know, like I tried to bring her around. I changed my phone background picture to her and they literally went to my phone and changed my phone background picture to a family picture instead of her.
Speaker 3: I was like, why are parents so weird? Sometimes that's so weird?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, do you have much of a relationship with them now? Yes? You do? Yes, Because there was a turning point where I said, y'all adopted me, y'all paid for me. Y'all get what you get, and if you don't like it, then you won't have a son anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And is this where your bluntness?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, And I said I am a gay man and you need to get the fuck over it right, and they did. You know, it took a little while, but I hate to say it, but the church they served a mission, actually an as an older couple, because you can serve a mission when you get older as a married couple. And they do more stuff, and they got exposed more to gay not gay culture, but gay people because they got to me a lot of different gay people and different religions, and so their minds were a little bit more opened after that. But it took him a quick minute for them to be like, this is my son. He has a boyfriend, or this is my son, you know he does porn or you know, it took him a while for them to get to that point, but I'm they know everything now. I'm completely honest with them. Yeah, you know, I talked to him frequently. It's nice.
Speaker 2: Well, kudos to them for getting there. Yeah right, it took a while, but it's the destination.
Speaker 1: Indeed, and very much of that.
Speaker 4: As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star.
Speaker 3: And what says porn star more than a big load?
Speaker 1: Right? Cool? Right?
Speaker 4: Introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your com taste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 3: But we're not just talking about taste here. Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 4: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, pop Star contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience even better.
Speaker 3: It's vegan, non GMO, and safe to take every day.
Speaker 2: So why wait? Get your hands on Popstar today?
Speaker 3: Is it Popstar Labs dot com and save twenty percent on your first order with code sorry twenty pop Star, Big loads, better Taste. So that was the kind of porn you were finding. And then when when did you get the opportunity to like start?
Speaker 1: So the crazy thing was when I first started because my friend from the strip club told me that he was doing porn and I was like, okay, well what studios can I get into? And he's like, well, get a manager maybe first, and I was like, oh, oh, okay, cool. So I found a manager and he sent my pictures out. So I think like ten different porn companies and none of them wanted me because I was either too light, too dark, too tatted, too many piercings to this and there was just so many things. Too skinny because I was really skinny. If you saw that in that photo, you don't have any tattoos? Did you have him one of my arm and I had won on my wrist by then, So yeah, it took it took a quick minute.
Speaker 2: How did you find the manager through my friend?
Speaker 1: He had the same manager.
Speaker 2: Yeah around now.
Speaker 1: So I don't know it was something Frost. I don't know. I don't know Nick Fro. I don't know there is.
Speaker 4: A Nick Frost model it's it's in icy frost. That is hot.
Speaker 1: I know there's an M frost, but Emma frost. Yeah. But yeah, eventually guys in sweatpants, that was your first? Yeah, that was my first.
Speaker 3: How was that experience great?
Speaker 1: Honestly? Yeah, it was my first. Yeah. I fucked Austin Wilde because at that point I wasn't really like a bottom, like I topped him. I didn't even know he bought him, right, But okay, here's the thing. Oh, here's the thing. Because you know, I'm not hung by any means I do have, you know, average boyfriend dick. So I was like, why do you want me to top you? I've seen your porn, you know you're the top. But I told him, like, I'm not a bottom. I love to top somebody else if you can't bottom. And I don't know if I can say this. Actually we faked it. Oh yeah, we say we You faked it?
Speaker 2: What it's no penetration, No penetration. Wow.
Speaker 1: It happened for a little bit, but then he just couldn't he didn't want to do it, or I guess he couldn't take it or something, and then we just faked it for the rest of the scene. Huh yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: So then how many scenes did you do with guys in sweatplants? And then where'd you go after that?
Speaker 1: I did maybe six scenes altogether. And it's funny. He actually asked me back this year, but I didn't have an idea at the time, so I wasn't able to go out. Wow, yeah, do you still do studio porn? I mean I told him yes, but again, like I didn't have an id so he said he'd bring me back, but I don't know if he will. He hasn't texted me back yet, but I'll probably hit him up. Okay. Yeah, but like we don't have like a weird relationship or anything. Like we're very like, you know, friendly towards each other. Is that the only studio you've ever worked with? Yeah? Okay, yeah, because after that, I was like, I don't really want to fuck with anyone else if they didn't want me. And then during that time, during the end of that period, OnlyFans was coming out, yeah, you know, and they were having all these rules and regulations, and I was like, I want to make my money off OnlyFans and not give y'all, you know, my image to make off for the rest of my life, you know.
Speaker 2: And after you're dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally after him dead specifically. So you started the only fans thing kind of early.
Speaker 1: Very early, like right when they started, Like I remember videos having to take like hours up load. They're be maintenance every day. You know. They didn't have any rules or regulations about the ID checks or like the model check. Yeah. Yeah, I was there from day one.
Speaker 3: So what's your following been like in that trajectory and that timeline.
Speaker 1: It's been a roller coaster, okay. You know, as it is, there was a point where I was putting in the time and the energy and the effort, and I was making seven to eight thousand a month wow, just off of that. And then I was like, I'm doing way too much because then my go going career started taking off, okay, and so I started making more money off of that. So it's just kind of like an influx of one being higher than the other like all the time. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to have multiple revenue streams. Yeah, what kind of content do you like making for your pages? And can you tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: I'm actually excited about this topic because I have questions too. Fat boy content That's exactly what I was gonna ask about. I'm so curious about this. So is most of your videos. Yeah, he shoots with big boys.
Speaker 2: Now I know he just doesn't want to have the biggest ass in the room.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I want gods.
Speaker 3: I mean, you have the biggest ass in this room. Well, Judy with the big booty? People ask? Do you know how often we get asked.
Speaker 1: About your butt? Yes? Do you know how often I get ask But.
Speaker 2: I'm sure a lot a lot.
Speaker 3: But as the people who hire you, we get asked constantly is that butt real?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: He was like, you want to He suggested that having you on, and I was like, looking at your Instagram, pitt, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, well, where's this face?
Speaker 1: Like where to be?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I want to clear a picture of his fucking face.
Speaker 3: That butt is wild?
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Does it make wearing pants difficult? Yes, okay, because I have such long legs.
Speaker 1: I wear I'm a size thirty, like thirty to thirty two depending on my weight at the moment, and then thirty two, so thirty two thirty two.
Speaker 3: But it's always probably tight around your butt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I always have to have a loose waste and a long leg. So I just wear baggy pants honestly and just let him sag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well then back to the question at hand. So have you always been into bigger guys?
Speaker 1: So fun facts. I used to bully fat boys, Okay, when I was growing up. All right, let's unpack this, we are because I already had I had the unfactor when I was I was coming up, I used to bully this one kid in middle school. His name was Nick. We called him fat Nick. And you know, I had my gaggle of girlfriends and we would just make fun of him for no reason. He didn't have a good family life, he stank all the time, he was grossly overweight, and just was super socially awkward, and we would just like make fun of this guy for no reason, for all the reasons. You know, even the teachers would get annoyed with him sometimes, Like and I think growing up and realizing I was queer, I think one day I was jerking off and he popped into my head and I was like what, And then I was like huh. And then I grew up and I met another thick guy that I was like, Okay, he's kind of cute, and we fooled around and I was like, I'm into this. Holy fuck, that's why I was bowling this guy. I was like, was I attracted this boy?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that was gonna be less. Before you continue, I do want to get back to fat Nick. Do you feel like, looking back on it, that is where this was coming from, and.
Speaker 1: Think, so, honestly, is that a guilt thing? Not even a guilt thing. I think it was just like attractedness because I'd always make fun of with the titties and his belly hanging over shorts, like we always call him fat at like we It was just things that I'm attracted to, and I say proudly that I'm attracted to now.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't be.
Speaker 1: I couldn't realize that, oh, I'm attracted to this because the social output was, Oh my god, all the girls think he's weird looking. I need to be the leader of this because I'm you know, so you.
Speaker 3: Had your first six experience sexually, Yeah, and you kind of realize pretty quickly, like this is something.
Speaker 1: That turns me on trying to do this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, it was being masked by a group think, yeah, and just.
Speaker 1: Like a horrible, horrible family mentality too, because my parents didn't like fatness either. They would make fun of my sisters all the time for being toothick.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my dad used to make fun of like he used to always say stuff about like ob people.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, continuing this line of questioning, as somebody who has developed a kind of rebellious nature, do you think it's possible that it was your family's kind of rejection of that body type that may have influenced your attraction to it.
Speaker 1: I think so. But the gag is, my dad used to be a fat guy took so I think visually that's just what I was attracted to because like my father figure was this big fat guy and like not big fat, but he was overweight enough that he was starting to have heart problems. And he has a seapower machine. You know, he had to get his stomach tied so he'd lose weight. And did he Yeah, he lost a lot of weight. See.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that's why he was had had like a big hatred type as well, because he gives a little bit of self hatredlutely.
Speaker 1: And my mother, she was like a cheerleader growing up she's always been a thin woman, you know. And then once they had daughters who looked like him, He's like, oh, thunder thighs, wow, big Bertha, Like just horrible nicknames for my sisters. Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, I'm fascinating.
Speaker 2: Were a lot of your sugar daddy is OBEs.
Speaker 1: No, actually, but a lot of my like escorting clientele were bigger guys.
Speaker 4: Well, there's the difference between a sugar Like a sugar daddy just gives you money and you don't do anything.
Speaker 1: There's different types of sugar daddy. So I've had a couple of different types. I've had one where it was weekly and I would go weekly and he'd give me an allowance of I think it was like three thousand, Yeah, but he would like he would fuck me because like he had a whole family, and so he I'd come on Sunday when his family was at church. We'd fuck and he'd pay me and I'd be on my way. And that lasted for most of my time in Utah. Actually, that's how I paid for most of my stuff.
Speaker 2: And I didn't say a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I didn't save any of it, you know, I just spent it because I was young and dumb, and we had malls everywhere. But going back to your question, yeah, a lot, not a lot of my sugar dice were fat, you know. But escorting, Yeah, got a lot of thick guys.
Speaker 3: But there's thick and there's obese.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like, and I feel like I've seen content of yours that has veered in both directions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you give.
Speaker 3: Me a little like, do you like one over the other?
Speaker 1: Both have different attributes that I look for, okay? Yeah, And again it depends on the person, you know, being evolving into a pant sexual. I've realized, you know, I do appreciate the person more than the body. But body wise, I do look for like specific things, especially like in thicker guys. You know, I want them to have the big chest, the titties. I wanted to have the big gut. I wanted to have the muffin top, you know. I want them to have the really big thick tree trunk legs and thick ass. You know.
Speaker 3: So is most of your content with this body type?
Speaker 1: Yes? All of it? Not all of it? Like it? Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So not like doing things with like athletic guys, No I do.
Speaker 1: I just am not as attracted to athletic guys as much as I am thicker body guys. Yeah, because if you go on my only Fans, I do have stuff with, like, you know, my friends like Poppy and Han and other guys.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and you're like, no, thanks, twink, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Not into it. Yeah, because I grew up as a twink. I didn't find my body type attractive at all.
Speaker 3: So you just had a little trip to the Just for Fans conference?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, yes, yes?
Speaker 3: How is that first of all?
Speaker 1: Amazing? Yeah? You had a good time. Oh, I had so much fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, was most of the content you made with bigger body types or was it more with like what we know of is like the general.
Speaker 1: No. So, first of all, the Just for Fans thing, there wasn't a lot of bigger guys there begin with. And the first day we were working, so we were dancing at the pool party for most of the time, so we didn't really get to film because we were kind of tired from driving up and from the night before because we had both worked the night before as well. But there really just wasn't that many bigger guys. There was one bigger guy that I followed, and he had followed me and we told each other we were going to film, but we were just he was already so busy filming people. We got one one video of him flogging me, but that was that was it, and the rest of the time was with Poppy Maxidonis. Yeah, and I don't know if you met our new friend Ace Savage. Yeah, Savage is that so we kind of just like formed a pod and just like cute, did our own thing. But there just wasn't a lot of big guys to film with, and like the gag was too. I was gagged. They had a dark room every night and I went in there and there was this huge, chubby guy everything that I liked, and I was like, hey, hey, what's that You're cute. He's like thanks and walked away.
Speaker 3: I was like, how dare well this? This kind of leads to my next question, don't you know? Well? I mean the thing is that's that that is kind of true, Like, you know, because I've asked you about this because I know you do club Chubb.
Speaker 1: Is that our precinct? Yes, I get so.
Speaker 3: One of the things that I've I've asked you before and I kind of want to talk about now is because much of your content is with this bigger body type. What is your How does that reflect it in your fan base? Do you have a lot of fans who are like, okay, because that's interesting too, just because that means because you're not a bigger guy. So these bigger guys are they into you because they're into you? Or are they into you because you reflect this fantasy that they're able to kind of live out by watching your content?
Speaker 1: Both okay, absolutely right, and like the whole thing that was hard for Club jub as their first answer because the guy who made it, Greg knows my porn. He follows me on Twitter, and he knew what I was about. He knew that I respected bigger guys, yeah, because you know, there is a fine line of respect, and you know, like it was yeah, exploiting, uh huh h And he just saw that, you know, I didn't exploit. So like I was the first dancer under two hundred pounds, you know everyone else was bigger guys, and then dancing there, everyone already kind of knew who I was. Well, that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask if there was anybody there who didn't, who'd be like, what the fuck? Is this this boy you know who is not our body type? Yeah, you know, taking jobs from other big go go boys. Do you ever get that kind of attitude?
Speaker 1: Yes, you do, yeah, and not often that club Chubb obviously everyone knows me there now. But when I work Cannonball out in? Was it Florida out in? Yeah, Florida.
Speaker 3: That's a great title for a party, a party for big guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is it a pool party? Yeah, It's like a whole hotel pool party type. It was so clever.
Speaker 2: Everyone does everyone. Is there a cannonball contest?
Speaker 1: No? Unfortunately you would think that's you think that's great. But yeah. I remember getting hired there for the first time and people were like, why is this? Yeah? And then the second time, the guy who hired us hired seventy five percent skinny dancer chasers basically, and then there was like maybe three big guys and everyone was real upset and everyone was took onto the internet, was like what is going on? And I even talked to him. I'm like, this is a chubby man. He's like, no, it's not. I was like, oh, huh okay, cool, Okay, So I don't but like, like that was the only time I experienced that because people do know my porn now and people understand what I'm into. But when I first started doing it, I got so much hate. Wow, so many people, Oh my god, did he pay you? Oh my god, who is that? Oh my god, it's ugly. You just throw up at mo, throw up, throw Yeah, people did not like it.
Speaker 2: At a picture on like Instagram, or if I posted.
Speaker 1: A video or anything with the chubby guy, there would always be hating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I feel like Instagram is so mean.
Speaker 1: But even Twitter, just anywhere, it's like, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I think it's amazing what you do, and I think that it just shows not only just representation of different body types, but also the notion that there's someone for everybody. And it's kind of like, I love seeing content like that, or at least knowing that content like that exists, because it probably means a lot to somebody with a bigger body type who does have to feel that kind of bullying on the internet, that like, somebody who looks like you is into it, that's probably super meaningful.
Speaker 1: And like the amount of messages in love I get from people who just yeah, like you said, who don't get that representation or don't understand that they can be loved by someone who can look like me, you know, and like the gag is, there's so many people who are attracted to bigger guys. They're just afraid to vocalize it because they don't want to be made fun of, you know.
Speaker 3: I know, for example, what's his name, Diego Diego Grant?
Speaker 1: Is that yeah? Full time? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He did something very similar to a friend of mine where they both I think, just made the decision one day that they were like, I want to be big. Yeah, I like that body type and I prefer it, and both of them have such a healthy relationship to being big. Do you find that a lot of the guys you create content with have a similar attitude toward their size, because like in the past, you kind of keep hearing about bigger body types as being super unhealthy or like, you know, I feel like that attitude has kind of changed over time. Do you find that a lot of your content partners and seeing partners are like happy being big or are they like, oh, I really want to change, I really wish I looked like you, or.
Speaker 1: I feel like over time, yes, like they're happier now with their bodies, but when it. It kind of like when I first started, I remember just hearing a lot of why are you doing this with me? Why are you attracted to me? Asking you must yeah, okay, okay, But now it's more like, well, of course you're doing this with me. Fuck yeah, look at me. Yeah. So it was very much like opposite side.
Speaker 2: They were trying to figure out if they were being exploited.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, exactly. And I hated that fan, you know, I hated that shit.
Speaker 2: So now you've proven yourself as an.
Speaker 1: Ally proven yeah. And that's always the funny thing because when I first started doing TikTok and putting out chubby content, people are like, oh, it's Cap is Cap. He's just doing this for clout, And then there'd be people like nope, he's the only fans. Nope, here's a Twitter. And it's just like, okay, I don't even have to defend myself because people already know.
Speaker 3: It's so interesting to me. I you know, I had I had a phase like right around the time we started Hot Dog where I was a little bit thicker and I was with somebody who made me feel.
Speaker 1: Really bad about it.
Speaker 3: But I got a lot of attention from people who were like really into it. And I think maybe just growing up the time that I did, I have this stigma maybe against like bigger bodies, especially for myself.
Speaker 2: I don't dislike it. Yeah, it's not from other people. It's like from it's from myself.
Speaker 1: It's about you know, and.
Speaker 4: You see yourself pictures and you know, yeah, and I look at pictures from the past, knowing full well that I felt like shit on that day, and I'm like, I looked fucking good that day, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I obviously changed my body and like I'm trying to be more in the fit side of things. But I have a lot of people who look back on those photos and they're like, you look so good, and you know. And there's a friend of mine who we all know who when we met that was around that time, and he was so into me, but he was like a little bit tentative just because I was in a relationship. And then like I broke up with this person and then I got all fit and I finally found this person was like, okay, like I'm single, now you want to get together? And he was like, how about we just be friends? And I was like, wait, what and he was like, yeah, sorry, I don't like skinny, I don't like abs. I liked you better when you had a little bit of thick ums.
Speaker 2: And I was like, motherfucker, that's so funny.
Speaker 3: But it also made me feel good. I was like, Okay, well, then that means that if I were ever to get that body type of I might do all right, you get it, which is like nice, yeah.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So before like, we're wrapping up shortly, but I want to talk about your go go career, Like you've been on Go Go for the Gold season two, you've been a you've been a star at Hot Dog. We love having you tell me about what being a go go boy is and how that feels and what that's like.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know me, I love it. I love attention, I love you know it. I will say it was definitely kind of like a culture shock after being a stripper, because it's different mentality you're doing. You know, you're not in the crowd as much, you're above the crowd and you're not interacting with them as much as just being like, Hi, i'm here, I'm beautiful, give me money. You know, with a stripper, you had to work for that ship and you had to go up and talk to him. Oh my god, I'm nice, I'm pretty, I'm cute. Come get a lap dance. I'll get another one lap dance. You know, pay me money for us all, you know. So it was a very different mentality coming to go go life and being like, Okay, here's your box. Stay on this box.
Speaker 3: I think i'd be a better stripper you think, yeah, I mean I feel like you incorporate stripper strippert mentality and methods I do go go dancing. Do you guys should see the way he shakes that? But I have videos of it on the gym class Instagram. It's it's really good.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So the demon on our shoulder is kind of like this persona you've taken on.
Speaker 1: Yes, do you want to tell us just a little bit about that? Oh well, I mean there's so many parts to it.
Speaker 3: I guess he's wearing a hat with horns on it.
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Is that an upside down cross?
Speaker 1: Or is actually it's actually an actual cross? I got this one. I went on a trip with a sugar daddy to Paris and I got it from then, notre them before it burned down. Okay, Wow.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing that I kind of wanted to encourage. If you guys are down for this moment, can you show us your tongue. Your tongue, I have you've noticed it? Okay, Well, if I may put you guys on the spot for just a second, then tell me. If you guys don't want to do this, will you make out with Cole real quick and just show him what that feels like? Do it on camera, please?
Speaker 2: Camera?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just need you to experience what this feels like. He has a split tongue. You guys like snaky and all right, all right, now they're gonna they're gonna make out real quick, just a little quick one.
Speaker 1: And try to keep your tongue in the middle.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, let's see it. Uh huh, all right, we'll just stick you. Oh my god, Wow, was that a first for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Tell us the decision for that to make that happen, and.
Speaker 1: We got to wrap up. I had been thinking about it for years. Honestly, I follow a lot of people who have split tongues because it looks dope, and they're like these hot goth people with tad and piercings, and I was like, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: It's what's the process of having it done.
Speaker 1: The process of having it done was so I got actually driven to a tattoo studio by Han and they took me into the back. It was very like hospital room almost. It was very like clean and they had all They had a bed that you just laid down on and the guy took my tongue out and he's like, Okay, I'm gonna mark your tongue and have you look at it and see if you like it. And he marked it and he's like, everyone's tongue is lopsided, and I was like okay. He's like, I can make it look not lip sided, or I can just do it. And I was like, just do it. So he marked it. There was another guy that he brought in. They had the two and they grabbed my tongue and he got the scalp or he got the scalpel and oh before any of that, they numbed it with a needle. Yeah, that was the worst part of the whole experience because getting a needle in my tongue. He did it. He did it three times on the top and then four underneath it. Thankfully, by the time he got underneath, I didn't feel anything anymore, and so they took it out and he poked it with the scout poling. He's like, do you feel that? No, do you feel that now? Do you feel that? Now? Okay, are you ready? I'm like yeah, he went okay. Blood just went everywhere. Wow, yeah, just where everywhere. He's like, oh my god, I haven't been squirted on so long. Oh my god. I was like like I couldn't laugh because blood was everywhere. And he stitched me up in under fifteen minutes. Wow, oh my god. Yeah, it's so cool. It's so crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't I mean, it's made me almost jealous that I want it to the squeamish ones among you. Sorry for asking. I just needed to, and I needed to. I just needed you to experience that cold. I loved it, Thank you, and I got to say sucking dick is also I'm sure alright, wow, I'm sure this is pretty good.
Speaker 1: You know, rimming, you can't you can only do so much because oh my tongue can't. You can't once I get both of them in there, you can't really move around that much.
Speaker 2: But you can go like like you can do like a little. I will say circles.
Speaker 1: I will say it's better on a pussy, is what i've heard. So you heard you heard it first, y'all, you heard it here. We got to wrap up.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, we're out of time. I feel like I knew this would be so much fun. We could go on for so much. But I love you so much. Thank you so much for joining us anytime. Yeah, and that was episode ten. Sorry for asking. I'm Adam Ramsey, I'm Cole Connor.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: I know by this has been Sorry for asking.
Speaker 4: Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy.
Speaker 1: Can't t