Speaker 1: It's Tuesday. You know what that means.
Speaker 2: It's time for Ignition with the AEW Fanhab podcast team.
Speaker 1: Before you get started, I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Give kind of a plug to our newest podcast, hosted by Shade's Di Vibe. It's called Vibe Check and it is published every Monday morning. This week, Shades tackled the a W women's division.
Speaker 1: In a really really good I.
Speaker 2: Guess you could say essay about it. It's really interesting to listen to. He does a great job. You put sound bites into it and everything. I mean, it's really well done. You can find it by either looking it up on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or your Amazon Music. It's called Vibe Check and it's part of the Wrestling Hub channel, so you can look it up under vibe Check or you can look it up under the Wrestling Hub.
Speaker 1: So now let's get on with Ignition.
Speaker 3: This is Kelson and this is Shane D Dude speaking about the women's division. Man Like, something that's kind of been bugging me lately, man Like, what's up with all this heat on Meghan Baine? I mean like she's she rules, she's imposing, she's talented, she's huge. You know what hit on Megan Bane.
Speaker 2: Though, to Shane, what one heat I've heard one person one say anything bad about Megan Bane.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been carousing the IWC and you know, it's basically like surfing, surfing a wave of toxic waste. But I mean, there are a lot of people in the aw fan them that believe that we're putting way too much attention onto Meghan Bane right now as a new signing. And you know, honestly, to be honest with you, Tony Kin has a history of doing this. You know, we'll be in a fresh News signing and then they're gonna smack a title on her within weeks. I don't see that happening. I think Tony Storm's gonna carry this thing for a while. But Megan Baine showed up on the scene, and she's not only reckon top prospects, she's also recon mid card folks like what's going on? Like, I don't wonder that's cool. It's a lot of fun. She's she's super talented.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you this, guys, Shane.
Speaker 2: What you just said is about people having a problem with Megan Bain, Is this actually a problem with Megan Bain or the way Megan Bain is booked kind of reminds me a little bit of the Jade Cargill thing. I really did have a problem with Jade Cargill when she was with AW, but she was booked horribly.
Speaker 3: I mean, you didn't have a problem when with how Jade Cargill was being booked with AW this time or once she shows back up next year. Yeah, no, I agree with you. Oh sorry, too soon, it's too soon.
Speaker 4: Hopefully not anyway, why not hopefully.
Speaker 3: Not like Jade carr I mean, like this, this kind of ties into Megan Baane, Jade Cargill, Cardgill looks like shit and Megan Megan Bain. Her and Megan Bain shared the same attributed that they look like natural professional wrestling rock stars. And these women definitely have the physique and and the charisma, and I mean, like not Jade Cargill in the beginning wasn't really that good behind a microphone. But Megan Bain man, she could wrestle, she could go, she really can, and she looks like a perfect Camille replacement. Sorry, wow, little little something in my throat there. Yeah, I mean, so Megan Bain shows up and she's just kicking the crap out of everyone. Like I want to ask the panel, do you like with her wreck in the mid card folks and going after Tony Storm right now? Do you think it's probable that she's gonna drop the belt off of Mercedes Mona or Tony Storm at any pay per view within the next six months. No.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you why. They're doing the same thing they do with her that they did with like Kelson brought up Jade Cargile. They do the same thing. Yes, she did a lot of stuff in stardom, she's done other stuff other places, but they introduce her in to the aw fandom with nothing, no background, no nothing, and she comes in and the biggest complaint I see about her is the fact that she no selles almost everything, which is that's her character. I mean, I get she's an Amazon, She's supposed to be this tough, never lose, hard to take down person. But you can't bring somebody in and expect everybody to go, okay, we get it right away. And that's the problem that Tony has. He does this too often. He did it with Baker, he did it with Jade Cargill. He's doing now with Meghan Bain. He's done it with men on the men's side, he has an issue with when he brings somebody new in, instead of working them in and introducing what they're about, he just throws them in the fire and then expects everybody to go, Okay, we get it, and it just doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Hold on sudden, because we've seen this in wrestling before. I mean, like, like the best example that comes to mind is Kane in the WWE. Cain shows up, We didn't get a backstory until two rows later, and he's just choked slamming and showing up and messing with everybody. We don't know who the hell he is, What the hell's going on? I mean, this happens in professional wrestling. This is an angle that's been used a dozen times over basically in every single promotion. Oh who is this person?
Speaker 4: I mean, like I get the point is the point is Tony Kaun's not good at it. The Kine thing with Kane when he came in, you did have somewhat of a backstory because you were told that Undertaker's brother was coming. Didn't say when, didn't say who he was, but they did make it pretty obvious that was gonna happen. You just brought Megan Bainy in. And I get that she's had success in stardom, But the majority of aw fans are not Kelsen. They don't watch stardom all the time, or anybody that watches anything in Japan. There's a lot of them that have no clue when she comes in. And I get the fact that you want to build up a monster.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 4: They needn't. They really don't have a woman's monster anymore, they never really did. But she is that woman's monster. And the fact that they're putting her up against Tony Storm already, this is like she's only had like three matches. I don't think she's had but one or two singles matches. It's just for me, it's one of those things where they're gonna build herup. They're gonna put her against Tony, Tony's gonna whip her, and she's gonna lose whatever she had built up because they have Tony. Does that does that a lot?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question. What defines a monster? The physique, the size? I mean, like did you say I mean like that match at Revolution between Tony Storm and Mariah May cemented both of those women as literal monsters. They perpetuated acts of extreme violence against each other. The last thumb tag do mean.
Speaker 4: To me a monster? To me a monster? Someone like Kine? But that would if I was to compare her to somebody coming in, she would put me in the mindset of a Kane because she's a monster. For me has to be with size and ability and just having that whole I don't even know how I want to what I want to call it, but like the whole surrounding around them, they come in and they're just a monster. We don't really have that in aw because the people who could become monsters. Tony Kahn doesn't.
Speaker 5: Do anything with well, I have an idea about this. I don't see why Meghan Bain can't just come in and beat people up. As you know, I'm a person who's all about the storytelling, but sometimes you should just be able to come in and beat people up just for the heck of it. It's fun to watch. It adds to me, It adds to her character. Everyone wants to know who she is and what she's about, but who cares. She beats the crap out of everybody that comes along, I think she's really entertaining.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask the panel.
Speaker 2: Does anybody here think that Megan Bain is going to defeat Tony Storm at Dynasty?
Speaker 1: No? No, no chance, no chance. Okay, she's the consummate right now.
Speaker 2: I look at her like the way I looked at Orange Cassidy when he went against John Moxley. The Meca bayten right now is the transitional challenger, and they're building her up as a viable challenger.
Speaker 1: That's what you do. That that's that's that's it. Now.
Speaker 2: Let me let me just give you my opinion here on the whole no selling thing. She's bigger than any other wrestler in AW as far as physical.
Speaker 1: Stature, I guess is the best way of putting it.
Speaker 2: Now when you look at what I of course on the women's division I'm talking about, not the men's division, but she's six', one she's she's just. BIGGER i, Mean statlander's five, nine five, ten And statlander.
Speaker 1: Looks like a fleet next to her at.
Speaker 2: Times so but my point here is my point here is is that, yes being that, big you're going to your whole character is going to be like somebody that it's going to be tough to take you off your. Feet that's her. Thing so when you're talking about, her no. Selling if you watch the match that she had with Thunder, rosa the FORMER Aw Women's World, champion she sold her ass off during that match because Thunder rosa was, hittiger as a former world, champion would have been able to wrestle, her and she was taken off her, feet she was bent over in, pain she was win, DIED i guess is the best way of putting. It so it also has to do with who you're wrestling. AGAINST i fully expect to see the same thing tomorrow night when she Wrestles Chris.
Speaker 1: STATLANDER i think you're gonna see some.
Speaker 2: Stuff the other thing About Megan bain is not only is she, big she's very.
Speaker 1: Athletic she can. Move she's got speed to.
Speaker 2: Her so she's not only big and, strong but she's fast.
Speaker 4: Too you know something clear, Though i'm not saying that she. Knows so that's not my problem with. HER i don't have a problem With meghan. BAN i Like Meghan. BANE i think that she's going to be a superstar IN. Aw my problem with the whole thing is What i've had a problem with everybody else that he's done this. With they get him, in they get him in too, soon and they give him too much too. Quickly to, me that just isn't. That that just doesn't mess because if you're wanting to build somebody, up you don't put them against a champion in their first two months for them to. Lose you don't want somebody to lose like. That and to, me that's what they're sitting her up.
Speaker 2: For and, yeah but look look at the history of aw especially.
Speaker 1: At the women's.
Speaker 2: Division look At Jade cargill when she had a challenger for a pay per, view which honestly didn't happen that often and.
Speaker 1: Was kind of thrown.
Speaker 2: Together you'd always see the person that was going to Challenge Ja cargo of the pay per view was given two or three quick wins and then goes to the pay per view and gets. Wrecked and that's what's gonna happen To Megan.
Speaker 1: BAIN i expect.
Speaker 2: It i'm pretty sure everybody on this panel expects. It it may be a good, match it may have a set of doubt somewhere in, it But Megan bain's not gonna win this. Match it's simply one of those things where they're putting it together to.
Speaker 1: You, know to.
Speaker 2: Be somewhat seen as viable by people that are going to Purchase.
Speaker 1: Dynasty.
Speaker 2: Now Is Megan bain going to have a good career IN aw with belts down the?
Speaker 1: Line? SURE i hope. SO i like, Her but she's not gonna win.
Speaker 2: Now but they're just using these wins that she's getting as a vehicle for further.
Speaker 1: Feuds.
Speaker 3: YEAH i mean it's it's the Old david And. GOLIATH i, mean like and that's what it was with the To, rosa you, know and they're working their way up to TO i, MEAN i don't understand why they're starting With Tony. STORM i, mean, like if you wanted it to be, believable, believable you'd start With Mercedes. Monet then, again it would be more believable That Megan baine would drop all four of those titles off of her in an, instant because between the two of, Them Megan bain is the superior. Wrestler And i'm not sure to. Know i'm not trying to take any shots At Mercedes. Monet she has done incredible things FOR aw she's had incredible, improvement AND i think that she's an incredible. Talent BUT i, mean if you, want if YOU i mean just it's just not not, convinced not, convincing you. KNOW i Think TONY i think that they're building The david And Glive. ANGEL i Think Tony storm is going to get on top of this. One AND i hope that they, just you, know kind of move on from this after dynasty into something a little more, tangible something more.
Speaker 2: Believable when you're looking at let, me let me just say one thing. Here when you look At Megan baine in, stardom she did not do a whole hell of a lot of singles. Wrestling she was a tag team. Wrestler and if you ask me WHERE i think this is going is she's going to get herself a good. PARTNER i don't know whether it's going to Be penelope.
Speaker 1: For it or.
Speaker 2: Not it may actually be colvid was AND i think they're going to be a viable tag.
Speaker 1: Team. Max i'm sorry for. Interrupting go.
Speaker 6: Ahead so my my whole thing is that not only are a rushing her too fast and two months to too fast and too strong into a match with The world the woman's world.
Speaker 1: Champion but the fact is is That.
Speaker 6: Meghan baine towers over people Like Tony. Storm so for For Meghan baine to take a clean loss To Tony storm with.
Speaker 1: Just it'll be like burying.
Speaker 3: Her because, hey Mac, comman CAN i ask you a? Question, yeah go for. It how do you feel about Brown breaker fight Fighting penta At? WrestleMania you don't think that's a little too? Fast? Okay but but the, thing it's the, same, bro it's the same.
Speaker 1: Thing the. Thing you can't make that.
Speaker 3: Argument make that, argument, Dude like, honestly AND i, LISTEN i love you to, death, dude but, like, seriously like this happens in professional, wrestling you could either be along for the ride or you could be another facet of The internet hate machine and crap on something that could be awesome before it even. Happens, okay.
Speaker 6: We we haven't seen Like Megan vane on the.
Speaker 1: Mic we don't know her.
Speaker 3: Personality, yeah her thing is her think it's her thing is. Stopped she's lancere she's female Lance. Archer she doesn't have to say. Anything i'm gonna kill, People that's all she has to.
Speaker 1: Say she needs, Me maybe.
Speaker 6: She needs a manager Or Valet Stokeley.
Speaker 7: HATHAWAY i think she should join The kallous.
Speaker 3: Family, yeah the first Don callous.
Speaker 1: Women, yes or it would be that would be.
Speaker 7: INTERESTING i think that's what she should.
Speaker 3: DO i, mean like if you really look at, it and stardom like she was With Miya, Sierra Susu suzuki and she Beat My Iowa, TOMMY i mean like AND i mean stars at the, time like they she she was a tag team. CHICK i think that this is another indicator that we're going to see women's tag teams here in a w probably At dynasty if we're. Lucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah well look here's the other thing With Megan bain and what you? Know you Used.
Speaker 2: Shane you Use penta as an. Example peta has how many matches in W?
Speaker 1: W right? Now? Two? Three? Three but? Whatever? Three?
Speaker 2: Four, well let's just say, four all. Right pet is a tag team wrestler similar To Megan. Bain's he's he's good as a singles, wrestler but he's known for being part of The Lucha.
Speaker 1: Brothers here's the, thing total matches IN.
Speaker 2: Wwe penta, has let's say, four how many matches Does Megan bain have IN aw a lot more than. That let's not forget That Megan bain wrestled many matches On. Dark you, know not that they are you, know top flight. Matches you know she was booked to lose. Whatever BUT i think the story With Megan bain is that she was this big woman that came INTO aw wrestled On, dark did not do, well went to start him who was a partner of a You and the simple fact That Megan bain is coming to A w and doing so well is a good.
Speaker 1: Thing first, starting.
Speaker 3: They're playing that up, too kel since first of, all rest in piece Of. Dark second of, all you know what burns me About dark and the women that me That Miya yamashida lost so often.
Speaker 1: On Dark, God, yeah well, yeah.
Speaker 3: It hurts my hurts my soul me.
Speaker 2: To ever win a match in A w On american. SOIL i know she beat Thunder rosa in the you, Know Eliminator, challenge but that took place in t j P. W then, that of, course she went and came to The United states to A w and challenge for Thunder, roses Then Women's World championship and.
Speaker 1: Lost but you know this is that's a whole lot other candle.
Speaker 2: Worms that's one of the reasons, why you, Know i'm not a big fan Of Forbidden door because when it comes to meaningful, Matches Forbidden door is Where japanese wrestlers come to. Lose you, Know we've covered that many, times especially especially when when we had the podcast leading up To Forbid door last year Where Tony storm was Facing mina Shiri. Kawa so many of, us so many of us on the. Podcast we're saying, that, Yeah mina Shar kala should she could lose it back in two, weeks but do something. Different it's right there to. Do make that part of the. Story the story would be that much more. Viable by the, Way by the, Way rest In peace start, like, kids.
Speaker 1: Nose, uh.
Speaker 2: Why she's out with a shoulder? Injury they, said, well the. Souldier it's, Like i'm, sorry.
Speaker 1: The nose is not a.
Speaker 2: SHOULDER i, mean come, ON i mean you gotta have. That to that, KID i swear that was.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable, well let's talk about another potentially confusing thing TO aw, fans like the hell's going out With max. CAST i can't finish. THAT i can't even finish that statement without what the hell's?
Speaker 8: Going love?
Speaker 1: IT i love.
Speaker 4: IT i think this is his, punishment to be, HONEST i think this is the punishment for all his stupidity online with, it like ON x and all that stupid shit he. SAYS i Think, TONY i Think tony keep this going for a long time to punish. Him it's. Funny everybody loves it because it's it's hilarious to AND i mean you got to give him. Credit he's doing a great job with it because if the dude's, delusional but he's playing it so.
Speaker 3: Well you ever seen yeah getting in the serious? Lanister the shame shameless?
Speaker 1: Too there are.
Speaker 6: Getting is getting punished for going On TWITTER x whatever it's called now and so DOES i, mean is gonna get buried next.
Speaker 1: Week it's a totally different. SUBJECT i, MEAN.
Speaker 3: I Think ricochet is getting paid to work, it AND i Think Max caster the head doesn't have distinction between it's still real to, him damn. It you, know, LIKE i think he might actually NOT i think his personality might actually be him and he actually might be getting slapped on the.
Speaker 2: Wrist remember this is all cafe because, look if you Watch Max caster's challenge On, wednesday. Night he was having a hard time keeping a straight. Face he was cracking up in the, ring AND i loved every second of. It wrestling is supposed to be, fun and the Whole Max caster thing is fun.
Speaker 1: The WAY i see.
Speaker 2: It IF i were to fantasy book, IT i, mean let's face, it everybody just come out has absolutely annihilated. Him and we're not. Talking they weren't even. Matches they were complete. Squashes Max caster in most cases didn't even get an offensive move. IN i think that the funniest thing that they could do with, this and probably the most fun they could do with his next, challenger is to Have Max caster kick out at two and just have him pop up and have like the most shocked look on his face that, HEY i kicked, Out i'm getting, BETTER i am the best wrestler.
Speaker 1: Life when they get smashed and take it, out you know.
Speaker 2: So but the whole Backs caster, angle, OBVIOUSLY i, mean if he paid attention to TWITTER, x anytime somebody came into aw b it The Hurt syndicate Or ricochet or, anything he would get on acts and, say keep those assholes out Of, bike out of my. Company you, know he didn't want anybody you, know coming in he was just being a k fabe jerk about, everything and that's his. Character and he took it to different levels with his social media presence and that's his.
Speaker 4: Character, well But i'm talking about the stuff that's not in character that he always, got you, know the stuff he did with the some of THE i can't remember what they were and who they were. With but he made a lot of comments on some things he shouldn't add that a lot of people were upset.
Speaker 1: About, well his wraps, were you, know very.
Speaker 2: Questionable you, know he did have some common and his raps even THAT i think that Even Tony khan and r were, like don't go there.
Speaker 1: Again. Uh and he's always done.
Speaker 2: That he's always lived on the edge with his, rhyme with his, rhymes you, know and with his, bars you, know As shane would put, it what a.
Speaker 3: STREET i, MEAN i, mean, LIKE i, mean he Did Simone biles mental, health he did The Duke lacrosse rape, allegations he Did, trump he Did, biden he Did mitch McConnell freezing, up he did the FAKE covid NINETEEN pcr. Tests and you know what the problem is is That Tony kahan never, said, hey, man let me read what you're gonna say before you go out there and. Say. No dog just went out there and spat what he. Felt that's what he. Got he got suspended like four times for. That it's like he had THE i, mean like he.
Speaker 1: Had sure that somebody read what he was supposed to.
Speaker 3: Say oh he did, well he did The vince mcmaon allegations like the day of like.
Speaker 1: Like he's pretty he was supposed to say this and he but he said this.
Speaker 2: Instead you, know it is what it, is you, know BUT i think, that, uh is this a punishment for what he?
Speaker 1: Did, yes but it's not a real.
Speaker 2: Punishment it is something that they cooked up and, Decided, hey this is what we're gonna, do and it's gonna be. Funny it's gonna be, quick it's gonna be, filler but it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Good it's the best filler. Stuff toda w in my, opinion.
Speaker 2: Has ever done something that lasts five minutes and it's. Fun and guess, what people are talking about it and having fun with.
Speaker 1: It that's what wasn't supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Fun, YEAH i, mean it's kind of Like Joe hendry adjacent with without this without obviously you, know the. Success, UH i don't, know, man what if This i'm, Sorry I'm i'm on one, today. Guys what if this turns into like a baby? Face what if he like what if someone Like tangible comes out like convincing and like like say for an unsanctioned Mashed Kenny omega shows up And Max caster goes over like like what if he actually has like that's gonna happen Or ospray like Imagine osprey comes Out osprey bought like intent Like ospray would intentionally botch and Or Max caster gets the the, prize roll up one two oh like like and then he's you, know solidified as the best and now you, know we're getting some more fun. Stuff and they develop it that. WAY i, MEAN i think they have a lot of opportunities with how they're telling the.
Speaker 2: Story LIKE i, SAID i don't think that it's important To Max caster, wins but let's just say his next, Challenge Kyle fletcher comes.
Speaker 1: Out If Max.
Speaker 2: Caster actually is able to kick out at, two it would be a, win and that's something you build. ON i, mean it's, funny it's this stupid silly wrestling goofy. Diess, YEAH i mean.
Speaker 4: To piggyback on both of those. THINGS i think you're right about that would be hilarious and add to. It but what's gonna end up, happening how it's gonna end is he's going to somebody's gonna try to do something to me in a corner and he's gonna move and they're gonna knock themselves out or something along that, line so that he gets the win to solidify him as the GREAT i, mean he's aw's r, truth he really.
Speaker 3: Is you. Know the worst thing that could happen is is that he Headlines Zero hour For dynasty and It's Billy gunn And Anthony bowenes that come out and kick the crap out of him and they put a stop to this whole time everything and it's done and over, with which kind of LIKE i could also super see.
Speaker 5: HAPPENING i can see that. Happening he should start making. DEMANDS i, think you, know he's the best wrestler. Alive he should now make demands of of everyone in the locker room and the audience and.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Well, nett where do you think this is?
Speaker 2: HEADING i kind of think that it's heading towards somewhere down the line him, asking you, Know Anthony bowen, saying, Look I'm i'm the best wrestler alive When i'm with.
Speaker 7: You that would be really.
Speaker 8: Sweet, YEAH i can.
Speaker 7: See him doing something like that or you.
Speaker 2: Know, that and Then Anthony bowes kicks him in this in the.
Speaker 1: Nutsack yeah.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 4: It oh my, god you're getting soppy as you get. Older, man everybody's crying with the.
Speaker 9: Tissues that's what she. Said there's no for. That that's my.
Speaker 1: Line oh, God now you guys all have a visual.
Speaker 2: For the rest of the podcast THAT i.
Speaker 6: WAIT i would actually if If frescaster gets a cheeky roll Upon kenny that that would.
Speaker 1: Be that would be.
Speaker 6: Amazing then he goes out the next week and because of promo and he's, like all, right the best.
Speaker 2: BELTS i, mean it's it'll be. Fun it'd be, funny you, Know AND i wouldn't doubt That kenny would do. It you know another guy THAT i think that should do something like that Is Adam. Copeland Adam colpland was a perfect candidate to lose To Max.
Speaker 1: CASTER i really believe that.
Speaker 4: Another one would be would Be Cage.
Speaker 3: Christian oh that'd be so much. Fun that would be.
Speaker 4: Hilarious he comes out starts getting on him about being you know that would that would be the thing For christian to. DO i mean to see the look On you could just see the look On christian space when he loses.
Speaker 2: Too, YEAH i don't Forget maxcaster's biological dad did pass away unfortunately last.
Speaker 1: Year so, yeah they could go. There what?
Speaker 6: If what if Hes cage then Says, Christian.
Speaker 1: I'm your Father Star.
Speaker 4: Wars The Star wars references.
Speaker 1: Here, YES i don't, know speaking.
Speaker 5: Of Christian, cage how long Before Nick wayne just smacks?
Speaker 1: Them we got.
Speaker 6: There he's going to do.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow he's going to do it, TOMORROW i. Hope. So and what do you Think Kip sabian is gonna do when it.
Speaker 1: HAPPENS i don't do it at any time.
Speaker 2: Soon to be honest with, YOU i Think Kip sabien is uh just too much of a.
Speaker 1: Follower what Is wayne gonna do.
Speaker 3: Protect her? Son that's The that's the only reason she's been here the entire. Time her whole entire platform Is i'm here to make sure that my son is. SAFE I i think That Nick wayne is about to be a mid card rock star within the next year and a. Half, guys we have another at least another seven years of a w with The Warner. Brothers. Deal, dude strap in because we're about to see see, it because this is the. Renaissance wait until they get past this and they start doing all the weird stuff like when they get to, There wait till they get to Their shockmaster's coming. BACK i hope the Shock master comes. Back they can't.
Speaker 1: Look, well look.
Speaker 2: To Answer max's, question it's About Mama. Wayne it's obvious he'snna be flipping flapjacks at waffle.
Speaker 3: House, NO i think the money that she's go.
Speaker 4: Ahead The matriarchy's about to.
Speaker 1: Begin, then oh there you.
Speaker 7: Go fantastic about.
Speaker 4: THIS i don't remember sometime last fall when there was a turmoil that they were going to turn On christian and we still know that Uh lucasaurus is coming. Back this is the perfect setup for that to, happen and that would be like after this last match Between max And, copeland it's going to put them both at a low, spot which would then give them the opportunity to team up again like we've always wanted to. See so you, know there's gonna come a point real fast Where, kip Possibly, lucasaurus and, Uh Mama wayne are all going to turn On christian and he's going to be kicked out and it's going to start the reign of the.
Speaker 2: Matriarchy If Mama wayne is ever going to get into the, ring you, know and do a wrestling, match because she's every bit the size Of Meggan. Bain she's powers over, PEOPLE i, mean just her. Size loan would be amazing just to see her get at the rig and throw a couple of. PUNCHES i don't, know they, should they should Make Mama Wayne Megan bain's.
Speaker 7: MANAGER i was just thinking That.
Speaker 5: MAX i was thinking that if they or if they start doing women's tag team, matches she needs to be somebody's. Manager that that definitely.
Speaker 6: Perfect sense Because Mamma wayne is a great. Talker Megan bain is not a. Talker she is not gonna hold a mic for a. While that's, abundant way. Clear so it makes perfect. Sense it's there gonna Be Paul haman and brockwas are except female, version and it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well keep in mind also The Megan bane's not a. Talker because that's her, gimmick not that she's not talented enough to speak on the.
Speaker 4: Mic So i'm just gonna say people are making it. There they're making assumptions that she can't talk on the mic when she hasn't had the opportunity to the opportunity to talk on the.
Speaker 3: Mic reason for, It i'll tell you. This In house Of, glory she talked on the mic during That ali cash. Match And i'm telling you right, now all of those things that we, like she she, sold she spoke on the. Mic she carried herself like a G so.
Speaker 1: YEAH i, mean, look this is her.
Speaker 2: Character you, know she's this, unbeatable Unheardable, amazon you know From Mount.
Speaker 3: Olympus let's let's let's get back TO. Uh let's get back To mox And. Copeland man, like Oh, god like, no, no, no that this merits a conversation BECAUSE i believe that the fandom is. SPLIT i, MEAN i think that them cashing in THIS uh briefcase ended one of the stupidest story arcs that they That aw's done since its. INCEPTION i, MEAN i of, course you know The Nightmare, factory come, on you, know but, like AND i hate to say that because you, know now the women are booked beautifully and and everything is you, know all is, good you, know but, like where do we believe that this is? Headed you, know like there was insinuations earlier That hope and and And christian are getting back. Together and that's personally SOMETHING i would like to, see because both of them are talking, about you, know hanging their boots up sometime in the next couple of. Years you, know they want to hold gold IN. AW i think the best chance for. THEM i think that's what they're both going to look at each other and, say, hey you, know like we did this for so. Long there's so much chemistry between. Us we were best. Friends we could win tag team titles and you, know do A harty's and you, know go on one victory lap and then hang their boots and then we could stop complaining about them in. Podcast, yeah well the world. Champion so oh.
Speaker 4: GOD i don't think this is gonna go like everybody thinks it. Does everybody's thinking this is gonna be a match Between marx And. COPELAND i don't think that's how it's gonna. GO i don't think it's gonna be the death riders that get. INVOLVED i think it's gonna Be. RICOCHET i think That swerve's gonna get. INVOLVED i think there's gonna be interference from those, guys, because let's face, It ricochet's pissed off that he didn't win and he wants his title, shot and he still thinks he should get a title, shot and he's gonna come out and do. SOMETHING i think it's gonna end in A it might even end in a, disqualification but you, know IT'S i think this is going to be the first step of them Separating moxley completely from The Death, riders because they should. Not if you go by past, concertos none of them.
Speaker 1: Should be back.
Speaker 4: Yet they should be at least two more weeks away from them back because most of the, time when you get with a, concerto you're out for at least a.
Speaker 3: MONTH i mean in which, promotion BECAUSE i mean like like LIKE aw goes closer to like the Fighting spirit style than it does the h the, aggression the you, know the the W w. STYLE i, mean like a. Concerto they That Tony kin does a better time job of in storytelling of making these guys look like actual adonisis like Actual greek guys Actual Amazonians amazonians.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 2: True so, look, look here's the. Thing when you're talking about the concertos and everything else that's happened in this Whole Moxley, copeland Death, writers whatever you want to call, IT i guess the best WAY i get to put it is more and more people are tuning out than, watching and frankly, speaking there are a lot of people that there are a lot of people that don't know what's going on because they just don't pay. Attention because And i'll say, it the whole Death writers, thing the AIN'T W World, championship AIN'T W World. Championship, shane you had a belt on your shoulder earlier in the. Podcast why the hell? Is what the hell is?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: It's, WELL i am the AE w Fan Hub World, Championship World, champion AND i challenge any of you to come and take this thing off of. Me i'm defending it twenty four to. Seven come. Again my point is is that.
Speaker 2: The only thing that can happen tomorrow, night the only thing that could happen tomorrow night that makes sense to.
Speaker 1: Me look.
Speaker 2: Is the match tomorrow night forty A W World. Championship, yep that's, stupid that's. Stupid but the only thing that can happen to Mart night is that at some point somebody hits somebody else with that stupid, briefcase and the briefcase comes, open and then's Worst strickland comes out and he reaches into the. Beefcases John moxley And Adam copitter fighting and he takes the.
Speaker 1: Belt that's the only angle THAT i can see that.
Speaker 2: Works, uh and then they both Chase moxley chases him and gets disqualified or.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Uh and that's. It, LOOK.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to PUT i have no, interest zero. Interest WHAT i just said probably doesn't make any sense because nothing about this entire story makes any. Sense this match happening doesn't make any sense to. Me frankly, SPEAKING i don't see a whole lot of this kind of. Match this kind of match should have a lot of interest in, it as far as there should be a lot of talk about. It nobody's talking about this match THAT i. See you, Know i'm sure there are people that, are BUT i this match is a filler. Match it shouldn't. Happen this is a dumb.
Speaker 3: Match, well it could be the old switch. Rukill first of, all people are still talking About Tony storm And mariame definitely candidate for one of the best women's matches in the history of women's professional wrestling and professional wrestling history. Period they told one of the most compelling stories that has been told in professional wrestling in the past five. Years right in that, statement.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind also shamed that that story took place over period to sixteen months and never gotten.
Speaker 3: Stale, no not for a, second this is stale now so they could be pulling the old. Switcheroo we might be putting that belt On, Copeland SO i, mean, like think about it like. That this isn't The Tony kahn is not behind, beyond especially With mox in the, picture you, know swapping a world championship on a dynamite as a and you shouldn't BE i, mean LIKE i we shouldn't be, reserving you, know belt title, defenses title, losses title ships on your standard. Programming that should be happening if you want to tell it to compelling story or make these belts look more like look less like concession prizes FOR exwwe, stars you have to do more interesting things with. Them.
Speaker 2: Now they did put it On Adam copeland tomorrow night in my, opinion that would be a huge mistake because it is an AGING xwwe star that they're.
Speaker 4: Putting on a habit till the sixth To. April if you, KNOW i don't care, WHO i don't care who wins it tomorrow. Night they're losing it To swerve in the next pay per, view AND.
Speaker 2: I have very little confidence that that's going to happen Because swerve isn't.
Speaker 1: Old, enough.
Speaker 3: You know what, Though and to be, Fair swerve is an EX ww guy, too so and you, KNOW i would prefer to be On swerve Because swerve is a compelling champion and it gives Us hangman And swerve. Again and every single one of those matches was a barn burner or A swerve's family home burner if you want.
Speaker 2: To be, yeah, yeah but, AGAIN i MEAN i said it, Earlier i'll say it. Again this match it's. Stupid it should not. Happen i'm. SORRY i, MEAN i have no interest in watching this, match not at. ALL i don't think it's going to be a very good. Match to be honest.
Speaker 4: With, you wasn't that bad matches pay per? View the ending was, stupid but it wasn't a bad. Match they're gonna put on a good. Match it's gonna be. People there are people who like, this they're wanting to see. This this is exactly what happens when you have something that happened at the paper you. Happens the person who was in the match didn't get, pinned didn't get the, loss didn't get the chance to, win they got cheated out of. It so they're giving them a. Rematch it's another way to get. Something something's going to happen tomorrow. Night that's going to propel it To april, sixth to make it, happen to make something happen so that you don't JUST i, mean that's that's what's gonna. Happen there's gonna be something weird happened tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Night well that's WHAT i, said is that that case is gonna.
Speaker 2: Open swerve is gonna walk out of that arena tomorrow night with the Aw World championship and he's gonna say something, like you haven't had this championship out and about so you don't care about. It so if you want this, championship come get it On. Dynasty if you beat, Me i'll give it back to.
Speaker 3: You, yeah that case might as well be as might as well be filled with, confetti first of. All second of, ALL i want to make a, point why the hell would they Send swerve out there to cut a promo About Adam copeland getting in his Way if they weren't gonna do something with him in this belt, tomorrow they would just have us come out, there and they would just have him come out there and.
Speaker 10: Say you know, What John, boxley you're doing a disservice to AE w with all this rhetoric and bull. Crap you look like all the other idiots that held the belt before that thought they were better than the.
Speaker 3: Company get out of, here you, know Because swerve hell. Like, like WHAT i could say About swerve is yes he was a heel at the, time but he still held the belt like a. Champion i'd love to see the bell back On swerve that do rules.
Speaker 1: Well he had a great presence as a. Champion he had great, presence and that's what.
Speaker 3: They need right.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, Agreed, YEAH i think it's going to.
Speaker 4: BE i think it's gonna Be wheeler to make a decision tomorrow, night and that's gonna Cost moxley the.
Speaker 3: BELT i Think wheeler you to accidentally HIT i think Will WHEELER. Da what About danielson's a factor in this as? Well by the, way yeah what he? Is what If WHEELER da screws up hits mocks with the psycho knee and Then danielson pops up and and make sure That uda doesn't pop back into you, know mess with something that's fantasy, booking but at least that would be.
Speaker 4: Fun, yeah you, KNOW i definitely think That danielson is going to have something to do with this before the.
Speaker 1: End, agreed but.
Speaker 2: We probably you know, What i'm gonna say this right, now AND i mean it one hundred, Percent, shane you have more passion for the storyline THAN i think most fans. Do whether like it or, not you still you still have passion for. It i'm looking forward to all lead talk right After dynamite tomorrow, night So, dane you could tell me what the hell happened on the. Show so you need to explain it really, well BECAUSE i guarantee You i'm probably if if this is the main, Event i'll be taking my dogs out for a walk during.
Speaker 1: This so sure it's.
Speaker 2: Simple, YES i want TO i want eloquence from you tomorrow, night so that AND i do believe that a lot of. People whatever you say tomorrow night to explain how this match went will be the first time that people are hearing about, it BECAUSE i just don't think that people are interested in this. MATCH i really. Don't there's no there's no buzz about this match at. All there's. NOTHING i have not seen a word spoken about this.
Speaker 3: Match that might be the. Point they might that might be the. Point it might this might Be. AW'S aw has never been a company that's been known for the bait and, switch and this might be a w first bait and. Switch the man you, think you think he might finally you think he's excuse, me he might might finally have his crap. Together can we please just imagine the reality where he's.
Speaker 4: STARTING i wouldn't call it the beat and. Switch so this is the way you look at. It, okay At, dynasty who's a better match Moxleyan swerve Or Adam copeland And Squerve.
Speaker 1: Neither what's gonna be one of the Two SWERVE i don't. KNOW i don't.
Speaker 4: KNOW i Like copeland And sword. BETTER i just think that it would be it. Is it's almost like a passing of the. Torch you've got an Older you've got an older guy who comes into the champion doesn't need to, belt but he got it off Of moxley and he passes it to the young champion and it's kind of a new start for another run For. Swerve that's just that just makes better.
Speaker 2: Sense, well when it comes to the A W, CHAMPIONSHIP i don't call it a. TORCH i call it a burnt Up max.
Speaker 4: Stick the, title it's about the the just the passing from an older generation to the younger. Generation, hell you could even have any of the guys that have been talking about wanting in on the title tomorrow night getting. Bold you've got five or six different people that want that, title so they could all get involved tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Night, yeah just, That just Have Max caster come out and get the pin and then let's just go from.
Speaker 1: There oh my, GOD.
Speaker 3: I THINK i think that's a good segue into Pot.
Speaker 1: Purri.
Speaker 3: That, yeah anyone got anything for Pot? Purri IT'S.
Speaker 2: I do have something for Pot, purri AND i touched the potter. EARLIER i want to talk a little bit About Starlight.
Speaker 1: Kid she.
Speaker 2: Had a badge Against Economy. Kanami i've heard her pronounce several different. Ways she got the shit kicked out of. Her WHEN i say kicked out of, HER i mean kicked out of her that she was, destroyed still won the, match and in ring after the match with her nose destroyed and just leaking everywhere and sniffling and trying to keep her brains inside her head.
Speaker 1: Kind of promo after the.
Speaker 2: MATCH i just have to give props The starlight, kid you, KNOW i think, That, look she's a, phenom and that's the kind of thing THAT i really would love to see AN aw kind of a woman's match like that would, really you, know just go.
Speaker 1: OVER i mean we've seen stuff like that before IN, aw but this was to a different. Level it really.
Speaker 2: WAS i have never seen such brutality in a women's match AS i. Saw, now keep in, Mind i'm not talking about you, know thumbtacks and stuff like, that you, know Like Tony storm And Mariah, may they brought all kinds of stuff into. It i'm talking about an in ring match that was by far the most brutal display of, frankly just kicks to the head and the chest and to the back of the head and to the SHOULDERS i have ever. Seen and they were landing and they were landing. Hard there was no pulling back on any of. THEM i just want to see something like that IN aw and, Frankly i'm moreous as who WOULD aw could do something like.
Speaker 6: That that's WHY i just want to piggyback on that and say that that is just a testament to the Whole joshie style of wrestling over In. Japan they're they're tough as nails and it's. Awesome and that goes back to the nineties with the All japan. Dojos those girls they were they would go.
Speaker 3: Crazy so wait a, minute you're telling me those tough as nails women over in The Joshi, arena you, know say that like a one that looked like An amazonian showed up AN aw that it wouldn't be compelling that she'd run through the whole women's locker room within a couple of weeks and then face off the women's.
Speaker 1: Champion it's.
Speaker 3: Not it's exactly as you just. Described Love, MAX i love. You i'm picking on you. TODAY i. APOLOGIZE i think that YOU'RE i always respect your. Opinion you are very well versed in what you. Watch my do you have potpo remax not not not anything else that. COOL i have something in cyndiary to, say and, uh you know, WHAT i.
Speaker 7: Am.
Speaker 3: Shocked Oh, god here Comes shane kidding in trouble.
Speaker 1: Again can't wait to be ross. Sap where's where's the mute? Button let me fink.
Speaker 3: We'll see how SO i so it's not a secret to. YOU i am THE i am the actual heel of this of this. Podcast i'm not a big fan Of Joe. ROGAN i don't listen to his, podcast but he recently Interviewed Billy corgan AND i had to, know like if they were talking about professional wrestling at, all and they, did AND i watch in W a don't ask me, WHY i mean like compares the de huh? Why, YEAH i, KNOW i asked myself that all the. Time but this, dumb this, dumb Dumb Billy corgan comes onto this podcast and said that he does not allow headshots inn in THE, nwa and at the pay per view the weekend, prior he had a woman jump off of a cage and missile dropkick someone in the face and there were at least three chair shots to the head in. That and, dude like like that for WHEN i heard, THAT i was, like wait a goddamn, Minute like what did this guy just? Say are you kidding? Me? Dude like you because you want to look like you're not because they were talking they talked ABOUT cte a little, bit and he wanted to look like, Man Billy, corgan if you're gonna run a wrestling, promotion own what you, Do, Bro, seriously you'll never hear me say. This I'most i'm an, Aunt i'm I'm I'm i'm. Nothing i'm a nothing person to the singer From The Smashing. Pumpkins but, bro if you're gonna own a wrestling, promotion own, it run, It own what you do and and promote professional. Wrestling love that you love the, Sport love that you're that you have a whole platform and a whole audience and a whole you, know opportunity to expand upon what we. Love but, dude own own what you're. Writing don't be full of.
Speaker 1: Ship you could have just said, that.
Speaker 3: Don't be full of. Ship there you.
Speaker 2: Go there's a lot of that the wrestling, community isn't there just people that are full of?
Speaker 1: Ship oh my god preferred to. You let's go oh.
Speaker 3: God they say. Ship now in W w which means we can say it on the. Podcast there you.
Speaker 1: Go, yeah. Wow anybody else have a? Potpourri? Nobody you.
Speaker 7: KNOW i don't have, anything BUT i do want to where The Young bucks? Are where are they?
Speaker 3: Vacation working from?
Speaker 1: Home?
Speaker 7: Home come on.
Speaker 3: Back matt is legitimately working on a podcast project with his wife right now about. Traveling they'll be back. Soon there's no way they. Can they have to be back soon With kenny being.
Speaker 1: Back so, yeah do you think they come back Before? Dynasty do you think they're coming back At?
Speaker 3: Dynasty At, Dynasty Dynasty Her Her.
Speaker 2: Dynasty so we've covered all three. Possibilities they're either coming back Before, Dynasty nasty Or.
Speaker 5: Dynasty come back, Anytime SOMACK i want to.
Speaker 3: Hear see WHEN i, HEAR i want him to come back to that whaling guitar in show. Them that's WHAT i. Wanted that's WHAT i want from The Young bucks coming.
Speaker 1: Back go. AHEAD i want to Say tony kan the T k driver, again just for.
Speaker 3: Not the kind he likes to. Take they don't fit in.
Speaker 6: Anywhere they're not going to fit in until After dynasty because there's just no place for them right now in any of the current stories.
Speaker 1: That has never stop To khanath.
Speaker 3: Writers did you just say The Young? Bucks? Wait did you just say that The Young bucks can't be transplanted into any tag team story in A w right? Now it wouldn't make. Sense we're too close To.
Speaker 1: Dynasty we're too.
Speaker 4: Close, yeah but you don't have a tag match make.
Speaker 1: Sense you don't have a.
Speaker 4: Tag match For. Dynasty they don't have a competition that paper views. Over they got nobody's set up against them, now so you could bring, Them you could bring The bucks back to going against, them but the chance of them winning that match is slimming.
Speaker 3: None oh, yeah they get folded in. Half they they're they're high. Flying first of, all they're high flying antics ain't what they used to. Be second of, all you Know bobby Just Bobby lashley himself looks like he could just look at you and folge in.
Speaker 1: Half.
Speaker 4: Yeah THEY i DON'T i don't. Know IF i don't know The bucks coming, BACK i kind of get What max, says but it's and it's kind of. True they really don't have anything for him right now because there's not really anything going on that that they would be fitted into except for coming out and getting interacting with With, kenny maybe with U kata again to kind of try tomnd. Fences but that's all background. STUFF i, mean they don't really have anything for him in the ring right.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Truth, yeah involved in the F tr, stuff but they can't decide what they're gonna do with f T. R so every time you turn, around you, here, oh if ther is gonna turn to hef ther is gonna turn heel and it's just F.
Speaker 3: Tr that's probably a good. Thing, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah it's probably a good. Thing let F tr do the F tr whether their heels or. Not they'll, there they'll have their.
Speaker 1: Niche you think THAT fdr are better as heels than they are as baby?
Speaker 3: Faces, yeah it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter oh fucky all, Right well that's gonna that's gonna do it for all the for all the talk for, Condition i'm ahead of. Myself we'll be back tomorrow night After dynamite for all the, talk will give our Review dynamite and see where it.
Speaker 1: Goes.
Speaker 2: Uh i'm hoping that we get unexpected stuff At, dynamite and who, knows maybe we'll get some more matches being alluded to For, dynasty because we really don't have that much For, Dynasty yet when you really look at, it there.
Speaker 1: Isn't So.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow night could be an interesting. NIGHT i mean when Is. Dynasty you, Know dynasty is three. Weeks, YEAH i, mean so they've got to start doing some kind of, stuff, right and we'll see what. Happens don't forget also that this weekend for a w collision is going to be very. Weird eleven Pm Eastern Time saturday And sunday one hour shows, each so from eleven to Midnight Eastern, time we're going to be watching two. Nights it's gonna be. Interesting and AND i AND i get WHY aw is doing that because if they ran a two hour show went an until one o'clock in the, morning and you know that they said, this you, know so they they they split it up over two. Nights On saturday night probably will get a lot of. Views, Uh sunday, night it's gonna it's gonna be interesting to see what happens there because are a lot of people on The East coast gonna stay up until midnight to watch wrestling when they've got work the next, day you. Know, So, hey it's gonna be. Interesting that's ALL i can say about. It so, uh we will see you After dynamite tomorrow. Night for all the. Talk join us in the audience here on Our discord, server The Wrestling, hub and enjoy your evening and Watch dynamite On wednesday. Night where's where's dynamite coming from This? Wednesday does anybody you?
Speaker 3: Know? Oh but we could find out in thirty.
Speaker 7: Seconds, NO i Don kallas's. Basement oh.
Speaker 3: Oh my, GOD i could just see that ship. Doo oh my, god that would be.
Speaker 1: Hilarious and he gets The Kansas, MAYBE i don't.
Speaker 4: Know you can't have, that you know, now you can't have that because if you, did it might reveal the picture that we haven't seen for six.
Speaker 8: Months where is that?
Speaker 7: PICTURE i.
Speaker 2: Think they should paint the Aw World championship of the, picture and that's where it'll be from now. On you don't come out wearing the. Belt you actually come out carrying the picture.
Speaker 7: With the blurred faces and all and a beautiful woman.
Speaker 1: Woman oh my, god we had.
Speaker 3: President president was last.
Speaker 1: Week presco was last. Week and then oh, well let's leave it.
Speaker 3: Up to surprise first And, Omaha, Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Nebraska still Is, nebraska still, State it's part Of.
Speaker 7: Canada it's part Of.
Speaker 1: CANADA i don't know you traded it For? Greenland alight, whatever all right you have on that, note all right for our political review. Tomorrow, Yeah, Omaha, nebraska wherever the hell that.
Speaker 3: Is i'm going.
Speaker 1: Home, Sorry.
Speaker 2: Nebraska all, right he doesn't mean. Yeah so pretty aw fat. Podcasting this Is. Kelson this is a.
Speaker 1: Shame good, night, everybody