Speaker 1: So where do we get the Bible from?
Speaker 2: Did you even read the cannons?
Speaker 3: There is only one charge.
Speaker 4: You are in an inn occult.
Speaker 1: You're gobbling a demon a bull merchard. You saw mean on your dude?
Speaker 4: Is this your first son?
Speaker 2: Only in webs say I need a gender. You can't tagging these little to your sable boys on you, dude?
Speaker 1: One plus one plus one equal free. It comes out to don tree. Why do you pray eat dead people? Such traditions are madden you.
Speaker 4: Heretic on your dude?
Speaker 5: Is this your person?
Speaker 2: Webs shaggy, I need you can't take it to your soul boys, I'm your dudemic.
Speaker 1: Justification Circular.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 4: They want you to eat bugs.
Speaker 3: I'm the call kitman and I am going to eat all cause.
Speaker 2: Meal itoble energy systems, food systems.
Speaker 4: I'm supply chain.
Speaker 6: Will give up your rabbi for a plate of Mealworms are sustainable.
Speaker 7: The gurnment diamond chain leading to an extinct meals.
Speaker 4: The self cricket, and you had your fily helping him. Cockroaches nobody real ones lugs for dinner.
Speaker 8: Company.
Speaker 4: It's called insect. This is the insect protein just been approved by the EU.
Speaker 9: We must continue to fight against.
Speaker 7: You must revitalize global economics.
Speaker 2: You must be so biodros exploying nature films.
Speaker 9: You live box, you visit in bos. You've been busyness, you've been gets box, you live vacancy, a huge you've been certainly great fire, you've been these you play, you bet much supernoc and you be beippy.
Speaker 6: Mealworms, mealworms. You'll give up your ribbi for a plate of mealworms. Worms.
Speaker 4: Pay Piggy, Pay Piggy. Don't make me go back to That's ninety five.
Speaker 5: Please go.
Speaker 4: Takes no way to be alive. Don't make me go back to mats you wait, shuck, ain't no way to be alive. Baby, Just give me one more suit jacket.
Speaker 10: Hey by, just give me one more super chance. Hey Biggy, just give me one more suppergem, Hey biggy, just give me one boom you.
Speaker 5: On my book one on one, missed too any mixed.
Speaker 4: Three years we had the baby.
Speaker 5: She went for such she won Gucchie gotta lay down on my bands on the lambo because she don't like my bother. No, no, she got a diamond girl and a baby teeth. Coolest kid in Nursey. But you know I'm not a Mattery yelloist and Nadi yellist. I flow with the transcendental argam reading Viggenstein, invest the gate my girl philosophically. Yeah, do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: I just wanted the money.
Speaker 10: Just give me one more, chat, Just give me one more super cham Hey, Kiggy, just give me one more.
Speaker 4: Hey Higgy, Yeah, just get me one y'alltra it up.
Speaker 12: I'm sitting video girl. I want my heart once you win my work.
Speaker 7: I see you in the soup, but chair, I see.
Speaker 12: You want to go from me. I see you one of the only fans, and you've got my heart in your hand. Please don't crush your girl. I understand that I'm a self, but I'm proud. I'm a geek, but I'm proud and I want to feel your breath.
Speaker 4: Set up convention.
Speaker 12: I want my picture with you groping my ass to be on social media. I want my friend to see it on Discord. I'm gonna upload it to myself bread and they all don't see it. My friend, They're gonna like it. They're gonna betweetly, but happen that it's gonna be the greatest moment of my laptod. I want should be a part of a good ye.
Speaker 4: Don't make me go back to that ninety five Waite shock tage, No way to be alive. Don't make me go back to ninety five Waite shock neede, no way to be alive. They just give me one horse of a chat. Hey, Giggy, just give me.
Speaker 10: One more super chance pay Niggy, just give me one more pageant pay. Piggy, just give me one. They digging, just.
Speaker 4: Give me one house of a chat. Hey, Giggy, just give me.
Speaker 10: One more super chance pay.
Speaker 13: Piggy, just give me.
Speaker 10: One more some vege, just give me one.
Speaker 12: I can't hear you, let me say it.
Speaker 7: Shot back?
Speaker 4: What that meat.
Speaker 8: Girl?
Speaker 9: Girl?
Speaker 4: Why are you backbite? Whispered, deminent talking texting? I don't like that, and there's my feelings. Could you ohs out there just straight gossip thing? Why you won't to do with me? I got chibling? Could you just out there just straight up gossip thing?
Speaker 3: Always out in the streets, just gossiping, text to texting, texted doing master things.
Speaker 4: All you want to do is just straight gossip? Curl Why you want to gossip?
Speaker 8: What do you want that?
Speaker 4: Trip?
Speaker 8: I give you all that stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm a jont What you want to gossip.
Speaker 8: Hurt my feelings?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 8: Why you want to do that to me?
Speaker 13: When I got you all those things and you got you all those things, got God, God, God got you all the things?
Speaker 6: Man, gossip, Why do you wanna hurt me with your Gussie.
Speaker 3: Body?
Speaker 4: Ain't nothing to me? All? Yeah? What's up? Welcome everybody? This is my beautiful channel right here. This is my nineteen ninety eight cool guy preppy shirt. Ever since I can't remember, I've been popping my color, popping my color, popping my collar. Ever since I can remember, I've been these poop and they better put their money in my hand? What's up? God sipping? Why you always at the street of gossipthing? Hopefully you are celebrating with me today. Welcome everybody. Today is International Bling Day aka Bitcoin. The B stands for bling bling coin. Where we at? Oh, nice little ticker moves there. I like those numbers. Hey a digits? Hey, what's so digits?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 4: You looking good over there? You come over here a lot? Hey digits? Could I get your digits? I'm asking digits for the digits so I could call up the digits using digits, y'all get it, God sipping. Maybe we'll hit it during my live stream. I'll legit. Have I went to the outlet I'll be shopping at the outlet mall. I went up in the outlet mall and they had a Polo shirt like I had in nineteen ninety seven. Dog, I had to get it. It's twenty twenty four, almost twenty five. I said, I want that nineteen ninety seven polo so I could put my collar. Come on, uh, number go up. This is the Trump pump right here. Have you seen this bitcoin?
Speaker 11: These numbers are going up. Probably they're going up a lot more. I don't know if you believe in the bitcoin numbers. Came a La Harris Joe Biden. I don't think they can count.
Speaker 8: Very fun.
Speaker 11: Do you think they can count? Probably they can't. God, then maybe they can do the timestabers. Maybe they could do their numerous Maybe they can count. Maybe they can't count.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Cabal La Harris's she was using kebby Leacher bring about dead spirits to come and vote. Probably, I don't know if you've heard of this. Maybe you have, maybe you have it. It's gonna be wonderful, though. These numbers go much higher, probably the best numbers we've seen. I don't know what you my favorite numbers of the numbers that bitcod is maybe probably if these numbers?
Speaker 4: Can you count this shy? I don't know, baby, you can anyway? What's up? Heretic? Let's change the topic to what the topic actually is? Heretic? Y'all seeing this movie. Y'all seeing this movie. By the way, I think my Trump is pretty good. I've got it a lot better better.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: I did my Trump impression on Instagram and our buddy Damien slash shout out to Damien. He's been killing it. Where's Damien at? We've been dming. We need to do some kind of a we need a collabse. He's funny. Due, Damien is a funny dude, and he's done some good. I thought this one was pretty funny.
Speaker 7: Stand down your protests, get back to work, and pay your taxes. If you don't, you will face the full consequences of the law and the government.
Speaker 4: And I fully back at.
Speaker 7: Kirstamer's mission to make you pay your taxes once and for all. You're not special, and those of us in the city, we know that we don't actually need gammon and rusted potatoes. We're into new contemporary sustainable alternatives that you simply aren't providing. So you don't have the power in this situation. This is not a fight you can win. Your male, pale and stale grip on the country side on our food supply has to come to an end, and now's the time.
Speaker 4: I mean, is this not the way we all feel? I mean, the white the potatoes that the white man produces are just bland. There's no diversity, there's no ethnicity to these potatoes. And I'm fully on board with Damien's program of sensible high taxes for wholesome middle class families. That's that's the plan we all need to get behind. I don't see. Let's see, this one was pretty funny. He's got a crypto story that beats my crypto stories worse than my story. Anyway. Damien's funny guy. We've been he thought my Trump impression was was was was good. So shout out to Damien. We got to figure out some way to collabor or do an interview or something. He's a funny guy. What are we talking about, paypiggy? No, nothing about that. By the way if you do want to support the stream, if you would like to enter into the hollowed elite status of being a pay piggy over here, you can do so by the stream labs link. Stream labs are the way that you support this livestream if you enjoy it. Of course, we made our bones. We made our bones over here on the internet with movie analysis. Esoteric Hollywood, you ever heard of that? Probably one, probably one of the best books that are out there. Really, if you think about books, haven't seen this. This is a jerich. Hollywood is probably the best wonderful book. Really, we all got to be getting over there and getting no getting them copies because Part three is on its way. I worked on it yesterday. What did I work on yesterday? Control V? I worked on Black Cat, Marnie Hitchcock, Dissociation films. Interesting. I'm in the chapter now called Hollywood Horror, Trauma and Alchemy, so we're gonna be investigating a lot of deep, dark, esoteric films in that section. In fact, today's selection for analysis could fit into that. It could easily be in the domain of esoteric Hollywood Alchemy Trauma chapter. I would remind you if you don't follow me yet, please do over here on X I'm getting close to one hundred thousand. We're gonna have one hundred thousand party. I was hoping to have one hundred thousand party when bitcoin hit one hundred thousand for the one hundred thousand Bitcoin party. And we keep getting right around to the high of ninety nine and then we pop back down. It's it'll be interesting to see what happens when we hit one hunter k, because that's obviously a big resistance point. But if we go three hundred k, we could blow up there to one hundred and twenty, you know what I mean. It could just blow the top off to the roof, all the Soca to the roof, all the circle to the roof of the Muffleska. Right, this is what we're hoping for. Anyway, let's get back to the movie now. I have to say I was really surprised at the just in terms of the normal Hollywood slop that we get. This is actually a pretty profound film, just in terms of the themes, the complications of the plot. It was not what you usually expect, was it. This film was a just out of nowhere, like next level comparative religion. I mean, it's just I was really surprised. Now I thought from the trailer that it looked like it would be pretty good. And of course I think, isn't this a a twenty four thing? Because all these a twenty four, Yeah, it's an eight twenty. They're like, they're all the same. I'm gonna make I'm gonna try to do it this week. I'm gonna make my spoof a twenty four horror trailer. It's gonna be really funny because they all can have the same patterns and techniques that they use. And we did a livestream a while back where we're all laughing about a twenty four horror trailers that Sam Hi talked about it too. So but this one, although it is a twenty four, it did have it did have elements that did not expect. So we're gonna first of all, look at the Mormon element, which I mean, I knew that from the Trailaylor, but it went in directions I totally just couldn't believe. Then we get into the domain of is this an atheist zeitgeist type of film? And then it progresses too. Now this is like a horror, satanic cult film. And then it progresses into an area that I don't think anybody expects, and then we have the mysterious ending which I will give my theory on guys, if you would hit like and share, and also again thank you for those super chats. It is not too late for bitcoin. Bitcoin will be going up for the rest of our lifetimes, until the end of the world. So I mean there's going to be some days where it goes down, obviously, but in the long term it will be forever going up because it will eat all the assets. That's what people don't understand. H. Ninety eight seven. There we go, let's get into it. So the film begins with two Mormon girls as missionaries. I don't know if this exists. Are there Mormon girl missionaries? Now? This is odd because this is not at all what's appropriate for women to be doing. First of all, right, I mean this is I mean, obviously, you know Mormonism is a offshoot of American Protestant Prairie Protestantism, right, They're like prairie muffin Muslims Mormons, right, And we all know. I think we've had enough Mormons come on to debate in the last three months. Really the first Mormons we've ever had come to debate right in the last three months, and just really bizarre, weirdo arguments and tactics. As we know over here, Mormonism is one percent a fraudulent cult. We looked at, for example, Joseph Smith adding eleven verses to is fifty to predict himself. We've looked at other elements of Mormonism, such as it's polytheism, the notion that you can be like God the Father and work your way up to becoming a God of your own universe. It's really just a bizarre gnostic pagan sex opera. It's a gnostic pagan space sex opera. And yes, Joseph Smith utilized elements of ritual magic and freemasonry that he borrowed from to craft the temple rituals of masonry, I mean of Mormonism, et cetera, et cetera. So we have a former Mormon who says almost all young women do missions. Now that's pretty wild. This must be something that's more recent for equality, gender feminist. I can't figure out why else I would do this. Now few people know this, and we have to mention this because it doesn't exactly play into this plot, but it is relevant. For many years, the CIA was using Mormonism as a very fertile means for recruiting. As you could imagine the years that you spend in another country, you learn another language, it's a perfect way for you to be recruited and to be used by the CIA. And we've even had famous Mormons with open CIA connections. Remember the guy what was his name, Evan McMullen, the guy that was after Trump, famous Mormon. So Mormons have a long, long standing, deep connection at the high levels to the establishment. Obviously the world's foremost genealogy library. Library that's a big plays heavily into the power structure and genetics research, and so it's just a I mean, if you look at, for example, the Mormon Church as a corporation, the vast holdings that they have, again very useful to the power elite and very obviously a a goofy Americanist cult. It's just kind of wild. Right now. That's how the plot begins. And you've got these two girls who are sent out and they're just in some kind of I don't remember where they are. They're in just like some random Middle America town. You know, like Ohio or I don't remember where they are, but they're going door to door and they bump into some popular girls, some mean girls as you might call them, who are filming TikTok videos.
Speaker 8: Right, and.
Speaker 4: The movie was slop? Why was it slop? I thought it was good. Now, I will admit there is a feminist element that we're in a critique, but in terms of interesting questions and theories and religious compared to religion, I think it's It was a fascinating movie. Aside from the feminist element, which is pretty much in every movie, and aside from the ultimate theological message which I'll tell you what I think it was. You might disagree, and I want to hear what you think the meaning was at the end if you disagree. So the two girls are confronted. They actually confront and start to talk to the two the mean girls doing TikTok videos, and they say, hey, we'd like to tell you about you know, Church of Jesus Christ, Latter day Saint. It's Mormons, blah blah blah. And the mean girls act like, oh, yeah, that's cool. Would you take a picture of us? And they pull down the girls pants and say, are you wearing your magic underwear, which they are, so we know they're actually committed serious Mormons, and Mormons do have their sacramental religious underwear that they wear, which, if I recall, and if you're a former Mormon, we have some in the chat. If I recall, I studied Mormonism and depthely, not because I was interested in I was supposed to a debate with a person who was in the Romney campaign back in the day, a famous Mormon. His name was Justin Hart, and I was supposed to debate him. So I did this massive amount of research for like two weeks on Mormonism, and don't the Is it correct that the Mormon underwear have a square compass on them? I think that's true. Maybe they stop printing them with the square. Let's see, these look like just basic, boring whitey tidies, so maybe they don't have the squaring compass on them anymore. But somebody said it does magic underwear. Where do I bye, Well, you can there's a million websites where you can go and buy them. Let's see Temple. There was a picture of the of Temple dudes wearing their Masonic aprons. I mean that's the Mormon temples even have like Masonic symbology all over them. It's like, how would you fall? Like, how do you not see that this is a copy paste? Like it's just really weird. Anyway, I like the fact that in this movie the Mormon girls are heavily indoctrinated Mormon girls. Now, one of them is a little iffy if she believes it, she doesn't exactly follow it. The other girl is completely committed, and she at first appears very naive. That will be another one of the criticisms I make of the film is that the girl that initially appears really naive. Let's see if you can find a picture of her, the one that looks literally like Carrie Russell's daughter. I thought, this is like, this has to be Kerry Russell's daughter, because he literally looks.
Speaker 8: Just like her, the one on your right, and she's not.
Speaker 4: But so the girl over here is super committed Mormon. The other girl is halfway committed Mormon, and we know that because she is using birth control, which is something that Hugh Grant notices right away. Now I have another question forgive me if I sound like an idiot, is there really such a thing as an implantable birth control thing in your arm. I've never heard of this, I don't. I mean, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I just maybe I should have looked it up before we did this. I've been busy all day, so I'm I don't understand how this works. Like, how does a birth control implant in your arm work? I guess it is. It's called next plun on. A small rod inserted into the skin. It releases progestin. Okay, so that's I mean. I was just like when this came up, I was like, what the heck is that? Because it's in the movie, right, It's a big part of the movie when Hugh Grant notices this about the not so serious Mormon girl, the brunette girl, or the one in with the black hair, the non Carrie Russell girl. I mean, dude, tell me that doesn't look look at Carrie Russell at that even at that age. I mean, dude, that's her. What's this?
Speaker 9: Once?
Speaker 4: You got that nozema girl here right here? But I mean in the face, Come on, dude, that's her totally anyway. All right. So they are going door to door and uh, they believed that they had encountered Hugh Grant earlier at the grocery store or something when they're handing out their tracks. Right, So they go door to door, they come to his house, they lock their bikes at his gate. Uh, and that's important detail for later in the movie. They uh greet him, and he's initially, you know, overly nice, right, He's like super overly nice and acting really kind of weird and syrupy, and they kind of sense that there's something off. But the funny and what I thought this was going to be at the beginning was a treatise on how maybe being overly polite can end of civilization. Because if you watched what was it, Speak No Evil, the original, I've not seen the James McAvoy movie. This surprised me because I mean, if I'm wrong, please correct me. But the purpose of this movie seemed to be that the open borders policy of the Nordic nations in Europe and so forth seems to be ultimately completely destructive. I can't figure out why they would make this movie though, with that kind of a mess in terms of the climate of today's you know, arts and entertainment. But if you watch this film, which is it's a pretty I would say it's a pretty good psychological thriller, a very bleak ending, so spoiler alert. The purpose of the film seems to be that the native people are too polite to ever stand up to the foreigners who literally just do anything and everything, and this ultimate leads leads to their doom. I thought that that's what this movie was going to be at first, and I'm like, okay, so this is like a criticism on like being too polite in this ending civilization. But I mean, that doesn't seem like what this movie was going to be about from the trailer. And so they have this conversation where eventually Hugh Grant, in a very cunning way, it comes up with some creative ways to get them to come inside. They say that it's not there that they don't have the ability to come inside of any house unless there's also a female present, and that's for safety issues. But again, this just seems ludicrous to me to send out missionaries door to door, Like, what are they nineteen year old eighteen year old girls. This is just ridiculous, I mean, especially not in today's world, today's climate. Right, So this is to me just suggests the absurdity in the folly of these idiotic Protestant offshoot cults and Protestant missionary ideology in general. Right, I mean, Protestants will send like, you know, twenty two year old you know, newly married couple with children into freaking you know, savage lands where everybody's gonna get basically graped and killed. And I just don't think that makes sense. Vents in terms of who's appropriate for the mission field. Now, have you got, you know, some tough thirty year old dudes ready for the mission field? Okay, that makes sense. And an Orthodox Church obviously they need to be actual ordained people, not just rando Protestant goofballs. But you see what I'm saying. Yeah, this is this is what we just learned from the missionaries or the the former Mormons in the Chat. Apparently Mormons are now sending out girl missionaries. And my guess is that Mormonism has had to capitulate and catch up with the times, and they're caving as you would expect as a controlled entity to the entire global elite agenda, because they were always a a fake thing anyway. So he cleverly tricks them to come in by saying, oh, well, my wife is actually in the kitchen and she's making a blueberry pie, and so they're like, okay, and so they actually make the mistake of coming in. But he's also clever enough to have a stitched Blessed this Mess thing on the wall, which gives impression that obviously there is a woman in the house, because only a woman would put up such a womanish memeish stitched embroidered phrase. Right, who else does this? But there's no dude that puts up Blessed this Mess in his house. But as we will find out, Q Grant is a very clever, cunning mind control operative and he even has a picture of what looks to be some sort of woman and their puppy dog. And so he sits down, has tea with them and says that his wife's making blueberry pie or whatever, and they begin to have a conversation about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. And at this point, I'm thinking, Okay, this is really just going to be a serial killer movie, right, I'm thinking it's just a serial killer thing, and you know, it's probably not going to be anything more than like a standard serial killer movie. Uh, oh, we're now over ninety nine. Here we are, We're almost one hundred. I'll be updating you. If we hit one hundred, we'll have a little party over here. We'll have to sing some mute some songs if we hit one hundred. Again. She looks so much like Harry Rosselm. So they begin to have a religious debate, yes, a movie, having an intense theology debate like you would see over here on this channel. And I'm like, is this real? Watching an a twenty four horror movie? And they're having like a Jyder channel level debate and it starts to get heated because it turns out this is where I was starting to like the movie. Hugh Grant goes and grabs his copy of the Book of Mormon and it's got sticky notes everywhere. I'm like, oh, I like this serial killer. Now he's got sticky notes on his books. Right, I'm on, I'm on board bra you, I'm I'm I'm on that same wavelength. I'm vibing with this serial killer.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 4: And he starts to make these really strong arguments about Mormonism being a dumb cult, and he says, why did you change your position on polygamy, and he actually mentions the discourses by Brigham Young or whoever. And then the girls are like, well, uh, and so they don't really know what to say.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: He brings up some other scandal. I forget what the thing he mentions is. He mentioned something else about some other contradiction in Mormon belief, but I don't remember what he says. And he's like pulling it out of the book Mormon. He's like, you know, looking at it, he said, He's got it all tabs everywhere, and he's like, what about this? What about this? So they're all freaking out. They're like, all right, well, you know what, we we can only give you the information. We can't debate you and you. Grant just keeps pressing them. He's like, well, but I want you to explain this religion to me, or religion in general. He's like, I do believe in God, but probably not the way you think. So now I'm thinking, oh, it's gonna turn to a satanic cult movie.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 4: So they're like, all right, well, you know, we got to get out of here. This is just it's getting too awkward. And they keep looking for excuses to leave, and he says, well, you can't leave because you were gonna have blueberry pie with me, and my wife has just now finished the pie, and so he walks out of the room to go take care of it, and the Carrie Russell clone, she looks down and notices that he's burning a blueberry candle, So there is no blueberry pie, or at least she thinks not. So then they start getting worried. Oh, we're in straight up you know, creeperville here, So now we've got to come up with ways to get out of here. But what's funny is that, because they're female Mormon missionaries, the last thing they want to do is hurt his feelings, even though he's obviously becoming some kind of like dangerous creeper in terms of vibe, and so they won't do anything to hurt his feelings. When it's like, okay, they should obviously like make a beeline for the door right now, right, but they don't want to, and so he comes out with the blueberry pie. And then there's this really interesting scene as they get up and they start making excuses, Oh, we've got to go back to, you know, to the church. We got a call from somebody blah blah blah, and he's like, how'd you get a call when there's a Faraday cage in this house? And then they're like, Okay, we got a legit crazy man here. Dude's got a Faraday cage in his home. Now we definitely got to get out of here. This is like a tinfoil hat lunatic. And then we see a really odd scene that appears out of nowhere, which seems inocuous, but it's kind of a key to the whole movie. You see that octagon window above her head. She looks over at the octagon window and she sees a monarch butterfly monarch trying to get out, but it dies. And so, in other words, you think, on the surface level, it's symbolic, it's foreshadowing that they're trapped and they're going to die there, and she's starting to think that. But keep that in mind because the butterfly is gonna come up and be one of the keys to decoding the whole film. And I think a lot of people miss this. Now, Hugh Grant leaves the room and they go to try to walk out the front door. He keeps delaying and the door's locked, so obviously they're not getting out, so then they're just kind of standing there. They don't know what to do. As you said, it's the blueberry. Here's the homemade blueberry aroma therapy. So then, by the way, it's like this trailer is like the whole movie combined into like three minutes. That's funny. So here's they're looking out and they see the butterfly die right there. Appreciate those super chat So they don't know what to do, and they said, they decide we're just gonna go have to confront him and tell him to let us out. And so they walk down this dark hallway and I'm not exactly sure what the meaning of the imagery that we see in this hallway is because as they're walking through the hall, he's got busts and it looks like a bust of like Plato or Aristotle. So I can't really but I can't really tell what it.
Speaker 8: Was or who it was.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it has some significance because there's a lot of a lot of highly symbolic elements in this film, but it's hard to see what it is. And when they emerge, he's standing there at an altar. Now we're getting into actual sort of creep land. I'm thinking, okay, now we're into satanic cult level stuff. But it's this weird room where there's two doors, and he says, welcome to my library chapel. You're gonna have a choice here, And I have to admit, like, this is a pretty badass library. Like I'm kind of jealous of his setup here, like he's a creeper. But but if he's got a badass library here, I mean, I don't care about his weird Protestant Satanic Masonic altar, but he's got a cool ass library. And he also says, I'm sorry, but there's a timer and I can't open the door. You're gonna have to leave the house through one of these two doors. And on one of the doors he puts belief. In another door he puts disbelief. And he says, you make the choice. And at the same time, what he's doing is he's wanting them to choose based on what they really believe. And so to the Carrie Russell girl, he says, you seem to really believe it, So I think I know where you're gonna choose. But that the other girl, he says I don't think you really believe this religion, or at least you have some doubts. And he somehow knows her background, he knows a little bit about it, right, so he mentions her dad and issues in her past, and he says, I think one of you isn't gonna choose belief unbelieve whatever. Yes, so you're correct. It's very dualistic. And I think the meaning here is that the Hugh Grant character, as we're gonna see, is wanting to set up the fact that the dialectics that you have in religion. And I think I'm right about this dialectics point. And you'll see why when we get to the Marxist element here in a moment, the dialectics that Hugh Grant is presenting, he's actually saying, it's all bull crap, right. You think you've got to choose the right door to be saved the belief and this is going to lead you out of my homemade maze here, and the wrong door is going to lead you to, you know, being trapped in a dungeon or whatever. But you don't know what to one it is. So you're gonna have to choose based on whether you really believe or not. So as we see, he's setting himself up as the gnostic ARCon deity intentionally. That will become very apparent by the end of the film, and that will also be one of my main critiques of like morally and theologically, what's wrong with the film. But as you have noticed, if you followed my analysis, or if you've watched a lot of our Hollywood breakdowns, the esoteric y'all debey off evil creator God, male creator God narrative, it just never goes away. It's always the same pattern, and absolutely in this one though, it's very self conscious that Hugh Grant wants you to understand and wants the girls to understand. You can see me like God the Father. You can see me like this evil, tyrant, patriarchal torturer God who appears to be nice on its face, but is really setting you up for a rigged game. Because, as you may have figured out, or if you've seen the movie, you probably know, both doors lead to the same dungeon, right, so the choice is a false choice. Well, if it's a boring thing, then you don't have to be here, like what you in the chat to Yawn, we're actually gonna get to an interesting point. So if you're yawning, that only makes you look stupid because you came to sit in a chat that you find boring to yawn at. How can you yawn? That just tells me you a broke ass dude, because you could be celebrating at ninety nine almost one hundred k you ever yawn? How are you gonna be yawning when when you should have had you should have stacked that son, all right? Anyway, So false choice. Both choices lead to the dungeon. But what is the most revealing in the scene is Hugh Grant lays out board games and he says, you see how there was an original Monopoly, there was a knockoff that was really popular, and there was a third version of Monopoly, all these and there's all these variants today. He says that just as it's a capitalist scheme of consumerist choice in religion for mankind, he says, in the same way, the denominations are a capitalist type of scheme. This is where we get the Marxist dialectics. And he says, just like the original, he says, the original Monopoly corresponds to Judaism. The original monotheism, right, Christianity rips off Judaism, he says, and then Islam rips off Christianity. That part's correct, but no, there's not an original monotheism. This is a mistake. But what we're starting to realize is that his big library, and as the camera pans around his awesome library, he actually has little statues of all the different deities. If you notice, we pay attention, there's Hindu deities, there's other deities. So we're starting to okay, So this is a guy who like studied compared he went full Gnostic bro and then after his analogy to religion being like board games, then he goes full Zeitgeist. That that was the craziest part. That was when it was like, oh wait a minute, this is getting really really interesting because Hugh Grant literally gives a zeit guy level critique of Christianity that all the religions have dying, you know, virgin dying, resurrecting savior gods with mother Goddess, which they don't. But it's like full Zeitgeist. And he's got a corner dedicated to explaining the Zeitgeist theosophy, and he the girls think they're like gonna get killed. And then he like lowers down this like lecture like a whiteboard, and he starts giving like a slide lecture of Zeitgeist. Shit. That was part was funny. It's like dark humor, obviously, But then the girls are like totally freaking out. They start crying, and he's like, you have to make a choice.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: So they I'm trying to remember exactly. I think one girl they both choose the door of belief because they start to reason that Hugh Grant wants them to choose the door that they really believe, and since they really believe Mormonism, because they're going door to door, they should choose the belief door. This leads them, as we said, to the same dungeon as they descend down the steps and then they're trapped. And then we see him start whittling. And this is important because this again is telling us that in his mind he sees himself as a God figure. And so not only has he whittled his house and the whole labyrinth that is his house like God's house. He's an architect, the great architect, whittling out and fashioning his creations that are like toys, to play with in his labyrinth house, and there you can see the house. It's gonna get a lot more in depth to as it progresses. So here you see the first room where they have to choose, and both doorways lead to the same dungeon. When they get down to the dungeon, they find that there's nothing in here but this table with the blueberry pie. And then this creepy ass like dirty woman in tattered rags wanders in, contorts her body into a weird position and starts to pray. Well, this then freaks out the girls. They don't know what to do. They're trying to figure out a way to get out of the dungeon. And yes, Jamie, that's a good point. The Hugh Grant character does not only does he represent kind of the evil gnostic creator God, he's also represents kind of this Satanic idea of survival of the fittest, like in terms of like the leavey Church of Satan idea that is an element here because he's gonna later say what the real religion is. By the way, I got it right right, So when we're watching about a fourth of the way in the movie, he says, oh, oh, I believe in the true religion. I'll tell you what that is here in a little bit and maybe you can figure it out. And I said right away what it was, and that was correct. So yes, he represents kind of the Satanic principle of well you'll see. So they're in the dungeon here, the weird woman appears. She walks over to them, contorts her body and starts to pray. And then Hugh Grant comes on the microphone and he's got a speaker in there in the dungeon. He says, I'm going to prove to you and show to you the true religion. He says, because I told you, I figured it out. Here is one of my prophets, this prophet test woman. She's going to demonstrate a miracle of resurrection to you.
Speaker 10: And so.
Speaker 4: They're like what And then the girls start debating amongst each other like, well, what is he actually wanting us to do? Like, what can we do to you know, to further our lifespan here in this dungeon, to you know, to make him think that we're playing along so that we don't, you know, immediately get killed. So they decide they're going to play along, and they're like, okay, so you know, show us your miracle. The weird Tattered Rags woman eats the blueberry pie that he had cooked earlier. He says, this blueberry pie is full of various poisons. This woman will eat this pie and we'll come back from the dead. Right, So she does this and she falls over dead. Hugh Grant then does something. I forget what happens. Something distracts everyone, and I think there's a doorbell ring or some something happens like a doorbell ring, and this makes the girls think that oh, we can go up here and scream and get the Well while they're doing that, we find out later on Hugh Grant has come in and brought another woman in that looks just like the first woman in the Tattered Rags and replaces the now dead woman. Right. Well, we don't know this yet, And so after the distraction at the doorbell and the girls screaming to try to get attention, then they come back and they see the woman and the Carrie Russell girl notices that her positioning is a little bit off, and so she reasons, well, that can't be her because her head is positioned differently. So something has happened either it's a miracle or she's been replaced. So Hugh Grant says, look here, I've shown you a miracle. Now Hugh Grant has another level of design here where he wants to in his designs, where he wants to demonstrate their religion is potentially just fraudulent staged miracles and that the whole thing can be built up from that. So he's like at this point, he's like super atheist level, Like he's full on Dawkins dela Hunty, Like if Matt Delahunty became an insane serial killer psychopath, he would be doing this level of object lesson apologetics right to disprove religion. And so hmm, this is where I'm like, Okay, this is getting really fascinating, Like this is not at all the movie. I thought it was like, I have no idea where this is gonna go. And uh, the girls were like, hmm, yeah, we're not sure we believe this. I don't really believe this religion. This doesn't make any sense, and they start to realize there might be some holes in his story. So then he comes down into the dungeon and he says, all right, sit down, So they sit at this table, and then he draws out on the table. He says, what if all of this that I've shown you so far was a ruse, because I want you to now choose at this level of the inferno. And yes, this is when we begin to learn that the house is structured like Dante's Inferno. He says, what I want you to learn at this level is are you in a simulation.
Speaker 8: Or are you.
Speaker 4: Experiencing all these things in reality? And this is where I thought it was really getting really fascinating. Again, I have criticisms of the movie, but so we find out and the camera later pans and shows the house structured like Dante's Inferno, with these levels, and we were beginning to get an idea of that with the way the house is built like a maze, like a labyrinth. This also suggests the idea of uh Theseus in the labyrinth right in mythology. This is one of the most famous classic images of mythology being trapped in the labyrinth. And then you know the Menotaur being the tyrant that rules the labyrinth, and so clearly Hugh Grant is like the Menotaur in this analogy, right, the minataur of crete Theseus and the minotaur. I don't know why that won't work, but anyway, you get the idea. This is Matthew Cratter a Bitcoin university. Yeah you wanted a Matthew credit? How about an ivan? Oh yes, guys, clicking the button, let's go, let's go, let's go. Pump, pump, pump. Bitcoin would be pump. Oh yes, guys, putting on the big boy pants. Bitcoin is one hundred k. Guys, didn't I tell you that bitcoin would hit one hundred k? And here we are? Oh yes, guys clicking the button? Right? Is there anybody else in the crypto space to impersonate? Let's get back to this. Oh see, we got up to ninety nine three. We got so close a new all tim high and we didn't hit but we didn't hit one hundred all right, So this was where it's kidding really wild. He grabs a piece of chalk and he draws on the table there. To the girls, he says, the next challenge is what if you're in a say, and how would you know? And is that the true religion? So then he says I can prove it to you. And he says, your friend isn't real, And he goes over to her and he grabs her and cuts out of her arm the birth control thing and he says, look, she's been implanted with a microchip because she's a synthoid. She's not real. You're in a simulation. And he says, what do you choose now, and what do you do? And she says, well, I think you're improvising. Now here's another critique. I have why in this film when these girls are like completely terrified and don't really know what's going on the entire time, and this very demure, innocuous Carrie Russell girl here she suddenly becomes Sherlock Holmes. This was the annoying part of this film, Like how does she suddenly know all of the details what he's up to? That this was the weakness in the film. I think she should have been less. There's a name for this in movies, people, people, They were making fun of this a few years ago. Yeah, it was called competence prawn, where in movies they had this character. It's like a character device where the character just suddenly is an expert in a mate and like does everything and knows everything. It just really kind of makes the movies a little unbelievable. Yeah, like she suddenly is like this literally like Sherlock Holmes, like she's she caught every detail and like understood the workings of everything he was up to. All of a sudden, that was the weakest part of the narrative, I thought, But she says as she figures out, she says, I think you're improvising. You weren't actually planning the simulation thesis part of the argument. You brought this up because we're starting to doubt your miracle and religion performance that you put on. And she says, if you stage the miracle, then there has to be a dead body, and Hugh Grant's intrigued, and he says, oh, well, maybe you're smarter than I thought. Where do you think the body might be? And then the Carrie Russell girl says, well, there must be some hidden door in this place, and you replaced the body when we were distracted by the doorbell when we ran to the top of the stairs. And of course there is a hidden compartment door and it's underneath the card table in this dungeon. So she flips the card table over. There's a little hidden door there, and Hugh Grant says, well, if you really believe that that's what's going on, you'll go down the dungeon, You'll go down into the next level of my Inferno. And we do explicitly know it's Dante's Inferno because the camera at one points the wall in the library and we see a giant picture, a framed print of Dante's Inferno. And also, by extension, you can think of this as Theseus's labyrinth because eventually when we see what he's actually whittled out, what he's carved out, he's carved out an entire structure of his house and the layers of the underworld, all the way down to the dungeon dungeon, dungeon level. So there's levels and levels and levels. This dude is like taking his zeitgeist gnostic nonsense to the next level. Now, if you remember, in Dante's Inferno, I had a grid class on Dante's Inferno as a really good class. We went really deep into the text, and there's a lot going on in Dante's Inferno, Disco's Inferno. One of the things is that Dante relied heavily on the Greco Roman pagan mythos. I'm not sure why, but I think because he's a classical, you know, writing and what we would call the classical tradition and writing with the literary devices that were popular in the Middle Ages at his time. He had to utilize these neo classicist I guess ideas of the Greco Roman pagan world. The Medici's obviously are very heavily influenced by Greco Roman paganism and Neoplatonic magic.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 4: He constructs this vast three tiered world, as you guys know, of the Inferno, Purgatio, and the heavens. Right, But in the Inferno, there's these levels and layers of Hell, all of which correspond to certain vices. And the last level of Hell, in Dante's mind, is a giant frozen lake, and Satan is there in Hell and this is this is the funniest part. And he's frozen with his head sticking up I think, or his ass sticking of. I free which one it is. But but you might think, well, wait a minute, why would Satan be frozen? I know, we have a lot of smart people, and these are you know, classic woodcuts and images of Satan frozen at the bottom ice layer level of Hell. Why would it be frozen ice, ice baby. Why would it be the case. Yes, it's the Hell of Traders, for sure. But there's a metaphysics reason why Dante is working with the older Aristotelian metaphysics that to be at the lowest level of Hell would be to be stuck right in non being almost so you're like immobile and stuck there, and the heavens are moving right, the celestial spheres are always in movement, and the perfect movement is a perfect circle. But to be in Hell would be to be the opposite of that, to be frozen in place. So there's kind of these weird metaphysical assumptions about what hell would be in Dante, not Deonte, and not Delante. That's a different dude of my cousin Dante's Inferno, but that's why he's frozen. When Carrie Russell girl, not her or the other one, when she descends into the dungeon, she crawls all the way down. Sure enough she finds the body, so she was correct. He was working on the fly and had staged the miracle and came up with the simulation thesis as a distraction. So you'll notice that Hugh Grant keeps kind of throwing out these distractions that try to keep you away from solving the labyrinth. And he says, the only way you're gonna find freedom is to descend down deeper into my inferno. So she goes down there, she finds the body, and then she finds a doorway. And in this doorway, I forget what's on the So when she first gets down there, it's interesting. There he's got a bunch of religious items. This is crazy. And the religious items at this lower level or lowest level almost are all like primal animistic religions, So it's like voodoo stuff and totems and fetish idols and you knows and shit like that. Right, So there's a religious symbolism to the descent in the inferno, and then there's a door with a giant ritual magic Satanic symbol on it. So she passes through that door and lo and behold there's a giant, open literal Satanism room with a Satanic altar. So now we're starting to think, no, actually, maybe he is a full on, like committed, hardcore satanic ritual abuse dude. Right now, I would add that this is not far fetched in terms of some of these groups. In fact, if you remember the Hambling case, which is a recent Mormon SRA case that we covered in depth with Chiller Queen one year ago, this kind of stuff again does exist. So refresh yourself on the David Hamlin case, which is a real people got convicted if you don't remember that, and that connects to Mormon groups. So she descends down to this layer, she walks these doors and she's at the final door and it's the Satanic Altar dungeon. But there's one more door, and when she gets up to the final door, the door is locked with her bike lock. And what this means is that she was correct that she had figured out how he got the bike lock and how he trapped them there, because when he was supposedly cooking the blueberry pie, he actually went outside and stole their bikes and grabbed the bike lock, and she, like Sherlock Holmes, figured this out because he had water on his head somehow. When she comes to the final door, she has the key, the bike lock key. She unlocks the lock and walks into a freezer, a giant walk in freezer with cages full of women, and the cages are his prophets. Prophetesses. So he's actually got a whole harem of cage women as if he's sort of involved in human t R A.
Speaker 8: F F I C K I G.
Speaker 4: And so this gets pretty dark. This is kind of like Prisoners. Remember the movie Prisoners, the Villa Neu Jillen Hall Hugh Jackman thing where the atheist Satanists or like ritually abusing kids and turning them into basically turning the kids into serial killers. And can remember this same kind of thing going on. And so she realizes, Okay, this is your whole game. You grant you were kidnapping women. Blah blah blah blah. And he comes down there and he says, ah, have you figured out what the true religion is and what my religion is? And the religion is control. So all religion is is dominance and control through manipulation and psychological techniques and tactics. The purpose of the labyrinth was that it's all a maze to control you. And the solution to the maze is that there isn't really a solution, it's just control. However, he has put a exit to the maze and after some scuffling and a brawl, there's a scene where the other girl is dead. Basically she's her her throat cut the brunette, the dark Brunette. There's this scuffle and as she gets out of the lower dungeon after she she stabbed him with a letter opener or something and she ran out. She should have locked him in there. I don't know why she didn't do that, But so she's trying to get out and she's about to make it out and Hugh Grant crawls up the ladder. He's about to kill her, and she starts praying. As she's praying, her friend that was bleeding out basically finds her last bit of energy or she comes back to life for something work. It's not exactly clear what she does, but she like wakes up and like and she kills Hugh Grant and saves the Carrie Russell Girl. So this allows the Carry Russell Girl to survive. She goes upstairs, but she realized she still can't get out of the house. So but there's still got to be some solution. Well, she realizes that he's been this whole time right whittling his little miniature house. And the wittled miniature house is literally a perfect replica of everything in the house, so there has to be some escape route, and there is. So she solves the maze, realizes that there is a little tiny grate that you can crawl out of, and she's been stabbed and almost killed or whatever. And so he finally gets out, and this is the big key reveal. She starts running away. Hugh Grant's gonna you know, he's dead. Her friend died, and as she's leaving the house, a butterfly lands on her finger. Now, earlier in the film, they had a conversation about the butterfly and they were discussing after life, right, and somebody said, well, how how would you give a sign that there's life after death? And the Carrie Russell girl says, well, maybe I could come back for a little while as a butterfly, and I would land on my relatives to let them know that it was me and that I was sending them a sign, and then I'm okay. In the afterlife, the butterfly lands on her finger. Thus, I think we're supposed to assume that her friend did make it to the afterlife, and it was her friend sending the sign to her that yes, there is an afterlife. Yes God exists and yes prayer works, because several times show in the film they have a debate about whether prayer does anything.
Speaker 9: It works.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing that a lot of people missed, and this is I think the point the improvising about the simulation theory wasn't actually an improvisation that was actually the real religion. Because the butterfly disappears, it wasn't real. And they also have a discussion in the film where at one point I think Hugh Grant brings up the Chinese butterfly riddle and he says, so you've heard of the butterfly you know riddle or whatever, and he says, you know, a Chinese philosopher, ancient Chinese philosopher said, we see a butterfly, and we think, oh, you know, there's a butterfly over there. But how do we know that? We're not in the mind of the butterfly. Who right, So let's see if this is right. Chinese butterfly riddle comes from the ancient Chinese text Joang Zi. It's about a Daoist philosopher who dreams that he is a butterfly. In the story, the jhoan z falls asleep and he dreams he's a butterfly, and wait when he wakes up, he was. I'm sure if he was a man who dreamed it was a butterfly, or if he was a butterfly who dreamed that he was a man. The story shows us what happens when philosopher's question is the ai explaining what this means anyway, So the question is then, well, what's real? Are we in a simulation that we ultimately need to get out of? I actually think that's the point of the movie. The point of the movie is in an indirect way, arguing for a simulation theory, and that kind of in a gnostic platonic sense. We are in a labyrinth created by an evil Hugh Grant type of creator God, and the only way out of this is to realize that we're in the labyrinth, and that I guess simulation theory itself is the awakening process to realize that that's the only way out of the simulation. I mean, we critique simulation theory quite a bit, and ironically I had just uploaded my simulation critique video to Twitter a couple of days before seeing the movie. Now maybe you disagree, but I think that the butterfly is the actual key to the whole film, and that actually makes sense with the narrative of Hugh Grant as the gnostic Creator imprisoning God, and that the whole labyrinth is a lie. It's all an illusion. The only way out is to realize that it's a rigged game. You're in the madrixx, dude. But I do agree. There's the ritual abuse themes too, of the monarch my control. I understand that's an element there for sure, But the only explanation for the butterfly disappearing on her finger at the very last scene is either the Chinese proverb that it was all not real and we live in a matrix and that was a glitch in the matrix, or we're just supposed to think that it was her friend appearing as the butterfly to show her that there's afterlife, and then she disappears because it was just a sign. I mean, that's possible too, but I don't think that there would be if that was the meaning. Why do you have this continual reappearing question of simulation theory in the movie. So, in other words, if you remember Hugh Grant in the movie, in every one of these stages, he uses misdirection. He keeps misdirecting the girls from actually figuring out what his game is and solving that level. So it's not surprising to me that the film itself would misdirect you many times over to where you think, oh, it's a cult film, it's a serial killer film, it's a satanic ritual film. Oh, it's actually a film about you know something else. You think it's atheism. For a while you think the whole thing is to convince them of atheism, but then it ends up being all distractions that the film is actually arguing simulation theory. If you disagree, tell me why it's a better explanation for what your better explanation is for the butterfly disappearing. I think the butterfly disappearing just doesn't do any justice too all of the simulation theory references, unless it's just misdirection. Maybe miss the simulation theory prevalence was all misdirection as well. What do you guys think are we now? We're still hanging low. One of the things I do appreciate about this film, by the way, is that any film that makes me kind of think about it and try to figure it out. Nowadays, that's enough to impress me, Like that's enough for me to say, Okay, that's pretty good at least how to think about it and try to figure it out, try to decode it. But the film does have a subtle, as you can imagine, feminist theme, because if Hugh Grant is a gnostic tyrant deity, then it's because he's a male gnostic tyrant patriarch deity who is imprisoning women in his dungeon. The prophetesses are all women, so the rebellion of the two Mormon girls has to be against the patriarchal, masculine deity. And even if he's the creator of the matrix, it's still the same kind of anti male gnostic imagery. If you don't know, the ancient Gnostics were the actual proto feminists because they posited the importance of the goddess the Pistas Sophia right up there with Jesus. Jesus is basically trying to get back to the goddess in the Pistas Sofia narrative, if I recall. So, they were proto feminists way before anyone else. Anyway, Hopefully you guys like this analysis and breakdown. I do want to hear your views, though I'm not saying maybe am I the only person that watched the movie The first butterfly was her friend who died, and the second was herself. No, well, the first butterfly can't be her friend because a friend isn't dead yet, so that doesn't make any sense. Yeah, that's an interesting point, Jordan, Like, if this girl is like Sherlock Holmes level genius intelligence, why is she following this goofball religion. That's a good point. Thirty four five dollars, give me the BUGSLD give me death Chester cheese. Ten dollars. Jay, my reform Baptist buddy is bullying orthodox on the Eucharist. How does anyone bully anyone on a theology topic on the internet. I came to Orthodoxy from his church, and I am in the early stages. What's a good thing to point out about his theology that doesn't track well? Just look up the real presence doctrine amongst the church fathers, and it's pretty easily established and pretty widespread that the church fathers teach the real presence. That's a pretty easy way I would say to say, Look, there's absolutely no historical precedence for the reform Baptists. You in fact, you guys are absolutely ahistorical, and your view is actually aligned up with some of the heretics in terms of denying the real presence. Christopher Scott five dollars. Thank you for all you do. Jay I thought this movie was interesting, especially all the game analogies. Yeah, I think that was where we're supposed to get the idea that in Hugh Grant's religious apostasy he had at some point taken some sort of Marxist route, because why else, I mean, the only people that compare religions to capitalist consumerism are Marxists. So he had some you know, bipasth some wrote some stop along the way in Marxist atheism. And that's also why if you remember, at several points Hugh Grant makes these kind of lib cut arguments too, right, He's like, you know, religion harms women. And that's funny because you think initially he's like a lib atheist. You think he's like a psycho serial killer version of Matt Dilla Hunty, but he's actually way crazier than that. Like he's not even opposed to religion. He's like, no, I'm I have the true religion and it's me and I'm a cult leader, and yeah, absolutely, because all religion is control, and since all religious control and there is no God, I'm my own God, and I'll do whatever I want. Doctor chilling, five dollars, you look like a boomer died from the nineties with that shirt. It's kind of sexy. That's about a five dollars worth of kind of gay comment. But hey, I said I was gonna wear my nineteen ninety seven preppy dude shirt and I did because I found it at the outlet mall for thirty dollars. Bro Storm the cat ten dollars. It's a hexagon, not an octagon. Well, I'm gonna meet you in the octagon. You try to correct me again, I'm just kidding. For ten bucks, you can correct me all day long, Doctor chilling, five dollars. Your movie reviews are actually seriously underrated. I couldn't agree more. I couldn't agree more. Where is everybody? By the way, Actually we did get up to about nine hundred tonight, so that's pretty good for a movie review. I love the debate nights, but this is great for a change. Hey, I can't do debates every night. I get tired of arguing just goofy stuff with Goober's for six hours. I mean, the audiences love it. You guys love it. I get thirty thousand views on debates and eight thousand views on movie reviews.
Speaker 9: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Do I like MMA? Yeah? Who doesn't like UFC? What movies are you planning to do next?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yes, so, Jamie, a great question. Glad you said that. Jamie and I watched multiple.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 4: Most of them are not that good. I have to say, there was a couple that were pretty good. We want we we were doing a bought wife, bought girlfriend theme next. So yes, we watched the Megan Fox movie because it was all about that, and we watched about six more and just most of these they're all kind of the same and they're all kind of.
Speaker 8: Not that good.
Speaker 4: Uh So we watched Subservience, We watched Zoe with Umi Gregor and Leah Sidu. We watched I've already forgotten the names of all of them. We watched about six or seven of them. Lars and the Real Girl was interesting. I don't know if I liked it, but you know, large and the real Girl was actually pretty early, like, it was way ahead a lot of this stuff. Now, I know there's other movies that have sex bots. Jude Louell right in Ai plays an SCX bot. Blade Runner has sex bots. I'm well aware of all of the movies west World that have sexbot. No, this was specifically recent movies that focus on the rolling out of sex bots, because home companion bots are now rolling out right, So Elon's I forget what the name of his robot is, but because he roll that out, we thought it would be a good idea to talk about it. And then we realized there's like eight new movies about having you know, bought Megan fox bots that are house cleaners or whatever, and most of them are not very good. Yeah, I Robot, I forgot about I robot. Yeah. Subservience is like Terminator mixed with Blade Runner mixed. I mean it's like, oh, ex Mashina, that was a good one. But Tristan and I literally just did X Mashina like a few months ago, so we did a huge breakdown a bit, and we did a ten year anniversary breakdown because I did breakdowns of X Mashina ten years ago. I put it in Essotary Hollywood one, and so Tristan had never seen it. So we had a good time going back and reviewing that, and absolutely X Mashina was a great film. I don't think is Alex Garland. I don't think he's made a good movie since then. Annihilation was I mean, the idea was okay, I guess, but not. It just ended up with all they ever do is make these feminist, gnostic, Luciferian plots and it just gets old and men, that movie sucked. I thought it had potential from the trailer. But you don't like X Moshin. I think it's good. Oh you don't like cyberpunk? Let's see what else do we?
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 4: It's just really hard to find movies that are actually that good worth even analyzing. We've had to go back and you know, watch a lot of old movies. In the last few years, Jamie and I have gone super deep into Noah. I've seen I think almost I've seen most of the top fifty Noah movies. There's about probably five to ten I haven't seen yet, but I've seen about fifty of them. So I'm gonna soon be a Noah expert.
Speaker 9: I guess.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of foreign Noah films and a couple of British I haven't seen yet, but guys, remember to follow me over here on X if you don't yet, please and help me get to one hundred. Okay, Yeah, we've done Stepford Wives. Yeah, we've done Wickerman. I've done Wickerman like three times. You know, I did see Infinity Pool. I didn't didn't like it. We in fact, we did everything that everybody asked me to do. We literally just did. We did a massive breakdown that everybody loved of will there be blood or there will be blood? So if you guys didn't see me in Tristan do.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 4: We did a great breakdown that the audience. It was very well received right here over on Tristan's channel, there will be blood. So we were going back and forth between his channel and my channel at this time. So some of these are on his channel and some of them are on mine. So if you're looking for there will be Blood, there's a two hour breakdown there.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 4: We've done Minority Report. I did Color out of Space. Yep, there's a video of me breaking down a Color out of Space. In fact, I really enjoyed Mandy and color Oaudo of Space. I thought they were both a lot of fun. I mean, any Nick Cage movie you can guarantee that I've broken it down right away, you know, within the last few years. So here's color Out of Space. I've got a weird ass beard going on there. I don't know what's going on there. It must have been winter time, and I was like, hold up, I was tough in winter. Yep. We've done Cabin in the Woods, bro Eyes Watch Shut. You must be joking. My most popular video is my almost half a million views Ieswetch Shut. So I basically made a mini documentary about Eyes White Shut.
Speaker 9: Right here.
Speaker 4: We have talked about Gatica on multiple streams. We've done We've done Lighthouse, Yes, Yeah, I've done Face Off done. I've done most of the big Nick Cage movies. I don't know what hyper Normalization is a documentary. Not the Bees, Not the Bees. I did Dune too, yep. Yeah, we've done National Treasure.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 4: We've done THX. In fact, Tristan and I did THX. I was really hoping we'd hit a hunter K while I was doing the live stream, so we can have a party. Here is THX. That's old school. I said, Dark Tristan, tell about Dark Brandon, Dark Maga, how about Dark Tristan. Look at that Empty Man. I did Empty Man. Yep, cosmic. I love cosmic horror for sure. And we had a fun time doing empty Man with the Tibetan Book of the Dead, and I just put that up on my podcast feed audio wise. By the way, if you guys missed that, I don't blame you guys for not knowing all this because freakin. But we also did empty Man with the sy of Cinema Bros. So if you didn't watch that, we did Lafendikita Hardware Empty Man, and then I did empty Man alone by myself here with Tim Leary's Tibetan Book of the Dead, which is very relevant to the shack O Fear, just kidding, relevant to the the Shacko nots Is Doune two on your channel? Yes it is. What's it called? I think I titled it's something different though, because I tied it into that History of Cia and Religion book a few type been doing. Let's see, this is my old Dune analysis, It's not. It's these these are better Dune two. In the History of the Oss and C. I A right there. That's the doing two analysis. No, I've not done Big Lebowski. That's actually one movie that I've overlooked. Jamie and I've talked about doing it. Yep. I've done Midsommar, done Hereditary, Yep, we've done that. I've watched A Boy and His Dog. It's it's interesting, it's got Don Johnson in it. Yeah, I've not done Constantine. That's one we could do. Let me write that down. So you guys are giving me some good recommendations. Welcome everybody. We've still got six hundred plus in the chat and you guys are the real brain trust. And we have the highest IQ audience. I'm not joking. We literally have the highest IQ audience out here for sure. So the Void, we did talk about it, but I've not done a full on analysis. I like the Void. Tristan and I just did fight Club. We did a deep, deep dive on fight Club. It was a really good one.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 4: Actually, The Witch is the first podcast that Jamie and I did. Yeah, I've done The Matrix. I've done it many times. I'm sick of talking about the Matrix. Actually, the very first podcast that Jamie and I did was the Witch, the Viitch a witch at nine year eight nine years ago, eight years ago. So check this out. It's not even video. I don't even know what to do. It was just like uploading shitty ass audios to YouTube. I got no idea what I was doing. Too old to die young. I've not done that. I've not done Shaw Shank Redemption. We've actually done End of Days. Believe it or not, we did an Arnold Extravaganza, and End of Days is a big part of that, because I've always thought End of Days was totally ridiculous, like it's you could do a stand up routine about end of Days. It's so retarded. Arnold Swartzenegerstravaganza, Last Action Hero Junior, Sixth Day, and Running Man. Wait, that's not End of Days. Though I know I've done End of Days. Maybe I've just talked about it on podcasts and we never did it. I don't remember, right. You know what I'm gonna do? You know what I'm gonna I'm actually glad I haven't explicitly done in Days because get this, esoteric Hollywood three is called esoter Hollywood, sex cults and apocalypse in film, so we're actually gonna do all of these. And there's like a shit ton of these recently. I don't know if you've noticed this, but for whatever reason, Hollywood has put out all of these satanic nun movies. Have you seen this? By the way, the Omen was actually pretty good. It was almost really good. The Omen prequel that was a legit like scary movie. This one, Yeah, I was actually impressed with this movie. This movie was really good. Now I will say the ending because I don't want to spoil it if you've not seen it, because they throw one act just really dumb thing in at the end. If they had not thrown that stupid thing in at the end, this would have been probably one of the best horror movies ever made. Apartment seven A was good, the Rosemary's Baby prequel. But I don't know what the like, I don't know what the deal is with all of these satanic nun movies. There's just a ton of these, you know. Bla and Cotel. They did Thirteenth Warrior the other day and they did pretty good. I've always hated that movie. I've always thought thirteen Warrior was just terrible. But they did a full breakdown of it. So you could watch theirs, the original Omen trilogy. I mean, it's kind of interesting. It's also got dumb shit. We've done the game. Oh yeah, Jamie and I have done the game. If you're not seen the Omen, this was really good. Like, this was a really good movie. Probably one of the best horror movies I've seen this year. But there's there were some good ones this year. Remember a lot of these ones that you're requesting, we've done it. It's just that half the time the damn search function just doesn't work and all my shit's buried, so it's really annoying. But yes, this one does come up right here. So we did Eyes White Shut Like Films, the Firm, the game, Golden Child. This was a good one. So yeah, I enjoyed the game for sure. We talked about Imaginaryum of No Tristan and I did Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassis. Yes, Tristan and I did it. Mothman. Jamie hates it. I actually think it's okay. I'm not sure what I think about the Mothman though, I mean, is it total bull crap? Is it a demon?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 4: I don't know what to think about Mothman. Let the right one in. I mean, I remember watching it and being into it, but I didn't come away thinking that I liked it. So I don't know if I want to analyze it. We probably should analyze Pans Labyrinth because it's it's definitely a feminist, satanic, occult ish movie, and everyone everyone liked it thought it was great. I didn't like it. Yeah, I think I've done from beyond, I don't what do you How do you analyze neither Living Dead?
Speaker 9: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: It's like it's a zombie movie. We already mentioned The Void, We've talked about it. We've not done an analysis of the Void. I did like The Void. The first two VHS movies, I hate found footage movies. I don't like them at all. I'll watch some of them if I think they might be really good, but I've never liked any of them. There was one found footage movie one time I saw that. It was an independent obscure movie. It was really good. I can't remember the name of it. But the whole movie was presented as if it was a documentary, and it was actually it actually looked like a real documentary, but it was it was a found footage fake horror movie. It was pretty good. Yeah, we've done They Live multiple times. I did Pants Labyrinth. I don't remember doing it, but maybe I did. I mean, we've been doing this for We started doing movie and LC podcasts in twenty twelve or thirteen, so we're like eleven years into this. A lot of people have been saying to do Kaddo Lake. I'll have to check that one out about Yeah, I did a documentary on the Shining So my Shining documentary is like my second most popular video. It has, I mean not that much, like one hundred and fifty thousand views. I don't even see it, but it should be on top videos somewhere. Yeah. I did a whole hour long Shining Bird down Autopsy of Jane Doe. I mean, some of the these movies there's not a whole lot to analyze. That's why you kind of what we found was that it's better to group them together with similar themes because the way I do analysis, as you guys can tell, it's it's pretty in depth. Yeah, we did a whole I did a mini documentary on Suspiria. It's called Suspiria in the Sorcery of Surrealism. And I've watched the whole Dark Mother's trilogy, so we could do that one for sure. We already did. I think Jamie and I did that. We've done. I did Butterfly Effect. That did a whole video on that. I watched half of Naked Lunch and I think I fell asleep. Yeah, I did a whole I'm not because it was bad. I think it was just late at night. Yes, we did. I did a whole video on Beyond the Black Rainbow, and I do like Beyond the Black Rainbow. I think it's really good. And I like Mandy. I mean, Mandy is an amazing film. It's pretty gruesome. I'm not saying it's like a wholesome film. It's gruesome and it's hard to watch, but I mean it's it's an amazing film, just like as a. I mean, if I was gonna make a movie, I'd be like, damn, that's a that's a badass. I wish I made a movie that badass. But it's gruesome. I'm gonna warn you it's gonna gross you out. Oh yeah, dude. We've done video Drome. I've done it multiple times. I've done Dark City. We just did Apocalypto. Jamie and I did a Mel Gibson podcast a while back. We did Apocalypto. I've not done a Kira. I have had a million people recommend Akira and Neon Genesis Evangelian. We've done Shutter Island. I thought Strange Darling was retarded, but we did it. Remember they made Chris Pine into Jordan Peterson. Isn't that ridiculous? Like he's the patriarchal villain in the mind of Hollywood. That was so stupid. And they literally said, remember when it came out and Olivia Wilde and it was literally saying she made the movie based on Jordan Peterson being the villain. That was so crazy. Uh yeah, Tristan and I did Fourth Come. Yes, Jamie and I did Alien Alien January like four years ago, and we basically did all of the big alien movies. And then Jamie and I did an entire series of all the Dystopia movies, all of them, and we did all the Dystopia movies chronologically. Isn't that crazy? So remember that meme that somebody made of they listed all of the Dystopian movies and the time frames chronologically. Jamie and I did that and we did all them. I think we did twenty six movies, some crazy number.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's a lot, but I think we mentioned fireing Sky. I've done Mahan Drive countless times. I have a whole mini documentary on Malan Drive. Missus Dolph he is don't fire. I hate Missus Delfire. I always thought that was retarded. I've not done Blue Velvet, by the way, I don't like firing the Sky, but I think we mentioned it in our Alien January. So there is me and Tristan doing fourth kind. Let's see these are Now that's super old. Here's part of Alien January, Prometheus e t War of the World's Alien Madness. So you got to go back like three or four years for our alien series. Are we never gonna hit Come on, man, wait maybe wait all night for one hundred? Oh yeah, the thing is a classic. Yeah, we've done Fifth Element. I've talked about Only God Forgives. Did you know Nicholas Ruffin was on Alex back in the day. Yeah, after he made Only God Forgives for some crazy reason, he went on Alex. Jones was wild and Bruges is good Oculus. I've done an Fleux by the way, maybe we should review Oculus because there might be more going on that when it came I remember watching when it came out. It was pretty that was a pretty good horror movie. But I don't remember a lot of esoteric stuff. I mean, I know the Mirror is owned by the British Royalty and it's cursed. But maybe there's more stuff that I missed Inoculus. Weird sheep movie. No, I don't want to do that. That's the movie we were making fun of with when we were making fun of a twenty four horror trailers like that Lamb movie is the essence of that, you know, I'm not I've watched. I didn't. I did the on Demon and we did I talked about only God forgives a lot of people really like it. I'm not a huge fan of refing, actually, although I do want to watch the what's the Miles Teller one that he did? Is it too Old to Die Young? Is that good? Is that when somebody was just typing that, weren't they yes, too old to Die young? I remember when this came out. I heard all kinds of good things about it, and I thought it looked visually awesome, but I've not watched it, so do I need to do? I need to watch this? Is this worth analyzing?
Speaker 9: You guys?
Speaker 4: I trust you guys, and I'm gonna write it down if you think it is. But I'll be honest with you. After Neon demon and after only God forgivest, I just his stuff is too gross. I mean I do like Drive is awesome. I think everybody likes Drive. Melancholy, you know what. The first ten minutes of it is amazing cinematography, and then it just turned retarded, Like I thought Melancholy was just awful. We've done snow Piercer a million times. Have I done Fire Flying Serenity? No, we should do Fireflying Serenity. I have talked about City Lost Children. I've watched it since it came out, since the nineties, but we haven't done analysis of it. Yes, I've done Lost Highway. Yeah, I don't know about these like I did John. Wait, yeah, I don't know about like that's like terrifier. I mean, is there anything going on in there other than demonic clown? I haven't watched it, but yes, we've done Hacker movies nineties Hacker. I love that genre, so we did Joanne Monic and Ghosts of the Machine. Yeah, we did those fishing Oh yeah, I've done Goonies for sure. I did Once Upon Time in Hollywood. Yep, those are all on my channel. By the way, I was gonna watch Spider with Himsworth. We haven't watched it yet, and it's in my list. I'm glad you mentioned that. You know what's funny, We wrote notes on all the Star Wars and then we got busy and we never did our Star Wars analysis, so we need to do that. I should probably do a Star Trek Next Generation one too. Yeah. I figured Terrifier as gross. I don't want to. I don't like gross movies. I love a good horror movie. It's like a psychological thriller. I don't like gory movies at all. Yes, we did The Fly. I haven't done Senectic Key, but we did some other Charlie Coffman stuff, I think, but I need to do that. Ye have done the Cell. We did the Prestige absolutely, little Lord of the Rings. I did an episode of my TV show on Lord of the Rings, so I kind of felt like we did it there. I meant to do Alien Romulus and I forgot Oh yeah, We've done X Files multiple times. I'm a huge X Files man for sure. We've done Under the Silver Lake twice. Don't be Afraid of the Dark. Yeah, I'm gonna do Clarista explains at all, and then I'm gonna do Save by the Bell, and I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: Do Hey, dude, remember hey you do.
Speaker 4: Man of God. I mean, I'll be honest with you, like I love the story, but the movie is hard to watch. It's just really poorly edited, but the story is obviously great. Yeah, we've done Devil's Advocate Clerks. I don't know what to do. I mean, what do you analyze about clerks other than to talk about like nineties gen x culture. Maybe Apostle could be good. Actually, Goosebumps with Jack Black. That one's all like Cabala, so that actually the the modern Goosebumps, not the TV show, but that would be good. We did Forbidden Planet, Jamie and I did. I've heard people talking about Conclave. Is it conspiratorial? I haven't seen it, so I don't know what exactly is going on it. The Gate's a great eighties movie for sure. Yep, We've done Apocalypse Now. Did anybody want Urban laden ve details. Somebody already mentioned city lotch on you I've done the Island Yep, yeah for sure. Did anyone see the Conclave? Is it worth seeing or is it stupid? Did you watch the Shift from Angel Studios?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: I mean I watch what's the caviz Ol Freedom movie?
Speaker 9: That was good.
Speaker 4: Goolies. We've done googlies. Yeah, ritual was good. Out of Darkness. Yeah, I have done that. I think I think we did that Inland Island. What's that doing on the Leprechaun? The Leprechaun, give me the go? I want to know where to go? That, give me to go? I want to go. I'm gonna unrude that tree. I'm a I want the go. Give me to go. I want to know where to go that. Let's see the original remember this old classic? Forgot about this? Remember this was one of the first ones where they made like the rap remix of a meme. I mean you could count these as memes. Viral videos are kind of memes.
Speaker 7: Say of Irish folklore.
Speaker 6: Some people in the Criten area of mobiles say a leprechawn has taking up residents in their neighborhood.
Speaker 4: A leprechat fifteens Brian Johnson. As more.
Speaker 3: Curiosity leads to large crowds and mobiles frightened community. Many of you bring binoculars, cancorders, even camera phones to take pictures to me and the lock.
Speaker 4: Of level kind to me, I gotta do a look a bit of tree. Who else in the level.
Speaker 3: Eye Witnesses say the Lepracaun only comes out at night. If you shine a light in its direction, it suddenly disappears. This Cemu sketch resembles what many of you say the Lepracaun looks like. Others find it hard to believe and have come up with their own theories and explanations for the image.
Speaker 4: My theory is casting a shadow from the other limb. Good be a crackhead.
Speaker 13: It got hold of the wrong stuff and it told them to get up in a tree and play a leprecorn.
Speaker 4: Don't get down to the bottom of this. Yes, they're down there. God, don't be afraid. Don't be afraid.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: This guy I like to do this, all suited up with a bulletproof vest. He's gonna go to battle against the leopard.
Speaker 3: Hoping to direct traffic. Says he's prepared for his encounter with the Leprechaun. He suited up from head to toe.
Speaker 4: This was all spells right here. This is a special liprical and flute which has been passed down thousands of years ago from my great great grandfather who was already I just came to help out. Others just came to get lucky and hope it's a pot of gold. This is my favorite dude right here. This dude may be buried under this tree. I'm gonna run a back home root that tree. I want to know where to gold. I want to go, get me the gold.
Speaker 5: I want to go.
Speaker 4: I love how he's emphatic that he wants the goal, like he says it five times right, And uh, this reminds me of the remix.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 4: This is like this is old school memory. Remember this. This is bringing back memories, dude. This is like, uh, this is the kind of this is what you mess around with at work eighteen years ago. Dude, remember this?
Speaker 3: And to me, I got you look up his chiefs. Who else.
Speaker 10: I was gonna know what a go? I was wanna know what a go?
Speaker 9: Get me to go.
Speaker 4: I was gonna know what a go.
Speaker 2: I want to go.
Speaker 3: Let me to go.
Speaker 10: I wanna know what a go?
Speaker 3: I what a go?
Speaker 5: Get me to go?
Speaker 10: I was gonna know what a go? I was?
Speaker 9: What a go?
Speaker 6: Get me to go out to go out?
Speaker 4: Let to know how to go?
Speaker 3: Give me to go?
Speaker 4: I want to go.
Speaker 6: I don't want to go out.
Speaker 3: Let it go.
Speaker 8: I to go now.
Speaker 13: I want to know how to go.
Speaker 10: Get me to go.
Speaker 4: I want to go now to go.
Speaker 10: I want to go.
Speaker 4: Lim cutting them cutting. I'm wanna know what a go I don't.
Speaker 3: I want to know what it go.
Speaker 10: Get me to go.
Speaker 3: I was wanna know what it goes.
Speaker 13: I was goanna, I want to know where that bitcoin are. Give me to give me to give me to BETC. Give me to BETC. The whistles go, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 4: That's right. You know what, we should just have a you know what on the next live stream. We should have done this to celebrate. Tell you what we're gonna do next live stream to celebrate, because hopefully we'll hit one hundred by then. You know what we're gonna do. We're gonna do all of the old classic videos. We're gonna do Star Wars Kid, We're gonna redo Leprechaun, We're gonna do Littarian, We're gonna do. Uh, somebody just mentioned another one. What's the other one? Somebody just mentioned one? I'm forgetting it. Whistle tips? What do the what whistle tips? Do y'all remember Altarian? Does anybody remember Altarian?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Back it up, back it up, back it up. My daddy taught me good. Remember that, you know what's weird? Anytime somebody mentions backing up or put the car in reverse, I immediately start singing this stupid as song from freaking what fifteen years ago? Thirteen years ago? Remember? Uh, shmo yoho, so shmo yoho basically burned themselves into everybody's memory from like the end Tonet generation's memory from fifteen years ago. You know what I'm talking about? Do y'all know what I'm talking about? The only part that nobody watching this stuff on the internet fifteen years ago? Do y'all remember this? Back it up, back it up, back it up. My daddy taught me good. Remember this. Why And the guy with the black heady said we want your money. Everybody up running down, And I'm like, oh what, he's coming now. And so the guy in the black's coming down, and I'm like, don't look, don't look.
Speaker 7: Don't look.
Speaker 4: So I'm putting my hair down, you know, and it came right to me and goes, get down now, and I yes, And I just dropped my knees. See when I little knee. And then when I'm all my knees, I'm backing up, backing up, back because my daddy taught me good, and I'm back in the whole other. And then every one of every one of her phrases and arguments are non sequiturs, like why because you're backing up? Would that have anything to do with your daddy teaching you good? I love that it's all non sequitors. That makes it great. I'm like, count to two thousand. I'm hearing nothing, nothing, and I'm like, oh my god. So I'm back farther and farther away, and I think maybe I should think, but I know. And then I'm thinking maybe I should faint, but I don't.
Speaker 10: So I didn't.
Speaker 4: Then I go me and nobody said nothing. I'm like, oh my god, they're dead. I'm like, I'm gonna have to fight all my friend's dead.
Speaker 1: I'm there.
Speaker 4: He taught me good, and I think maybe I should paint, but I don't know. My dad he taught me good.
Speaker 2: I was doing one more TA called me at my coffee cup and now the corner of my eyes just talf two Restamen one with the black Coodnie one with the flight hood.
Speaker 5: He couldn't fight, couldn't head.
Speaker 4: We want your money and we're coming down and I'm like, called me down up anyway, backing up, back, you guys remember this and then uh, we can't forget. One of the most famous of all of these, Antoine Dodson one and fifty six No. Two hundred plus million views. Right, well, obviously we have rapists in making park. He's climbing in your windows.
Speaker 12: He's nineteen young people on trying to rape kids.
Speaker 2: Paja wife kids, tag the wife kids.
Speaker 13: Tajawife and hid your husband because they creeping everybody out here.
Speaker 4: You don't have to run the confess for you. We gonna find you.
Speaker 11: We gonna find you, so you can run and tell that run and tell that run and tell that run and.
Speaker 4: Tell run and tell that ome boy, home boy, we got your keep prison. You are really dumb for real anyway, classics, hide your chids, hi, your children's how your wife and hid your husbands because they're graping everybody out here. Thank you guys so much. A lot of fun tonight, next party stream before we hit one hunter K here we go. We're climbing back again, making another run for one hundred. Can we get above ninety nine to three? I think we're gonna do it. I think we're gonna do it this time. Hades ten dollars. You look like Steve from Blues Clues. I don't know. I have no idea who that is or what that is. I mean, I know it's some kind of kids thing. Let's see what Steve look like. You live like Steve Harvey. Your mama lod like Steve Harvey, Steve from Blues Clues with a shirt. Oh damn son, Who's which one of these is this?
Speaker 9: Steve?
Speaker 4: Steve look like a dork? Dude, ouch, doctor chilling. Now we already did that, Virella the second five dollars For other religious symbolic films. What do you think about the nineteen ninety eight movie Pie two one six times three equals sixty six, six hundred and sixty six. I remember watching Pie and real I mean even at that time, I realized, oh this is out about Uh. I didn't watch Pie in nineteen ninety eight. I watched it in the mid two thousands, and I remember thinking, oh, this is Kabbala, right, So I probably watched it in like two thousand and six, but I knew what caabala. I didn't know much about it. I knew what kabala was. I was like, this is like, you know, hasidic number magic, you know whatever. I don't. I mean, it's interesting the guy goes crazy, but uh, I don't really. I mean, maybe I should go back and rewatch it because I haven't you know what we should we need to do with Darren Aronofsky's stream, I guess because he's one of the few directors that explicitly makes Kabbala based movies. Right. The Fountain, Noah black Swan Pie. I didn't watch Mother. I heard it was gross. What else has he done? I don't care for Requiem for a Dream. It's too too gross, too dark. You can run and tell that Homeboy, Home Home home Boy. Actually, I mean, I know it's like Pagan and Reincarnation, but I mean I think the I thought The Fountain was pretty good just as a movie. Uh, A lot of junk over. I've never seen The Wrestler. I don't know what that's about. Mickey Rourke, Marissa till Me, I don't know. Wasn't it interesting that Mickey Rourke showed up in uh, Well, first of all, it was weird that he showed up in Van Dam's Double Team as the villain. I didn't expect that because I had never seen Double Team, which I thought was awesome. Like so, I mean, it's ridiculous, but it's like awesome ridiculous. That was one of the funnest movies we did in the Van Dam stream. But it was odd that he was in the orthodox Man of God movie, right, that was unexpected, but he was only in it for like five minutes. But I wonder if Mickey Rourke has had any interest in Orthodoxy. That'd been interesting to see. Noah was pretty weird. It was kind of like just cobbalistic tales. Anyway, we're gonna remind you guys too, head on over to show sponsor talk dot com. Of course, we have to mention that no broadcast would be complete without reminding you to up your toxic masculinity points by heading over to chalk dot com and using the promo code J forty four life. That's Jay four or four lafe. It is a subscription service, but you do get a forty four percent off and you can cancel at any time, but it gives you a regular access you don't have to think about ordering it again, a regular incoming delivery of the best in supplementation, especially for dudes. If you're interested in optimal performance at the gym, working out and making those gains, you want to get the performance stacked dudes. Absolutely. There's also a female vitelogy stack great for women, great for hormone imbalance, etc. Promo code again is JA forty four Life, but you don't have to do the subscription. You can also test it out if you want to just get a bottle or this or that. I recommend the Tonkatlie if you want to up your testosterone. For guys, use the promo code Jay for zero to get forty percent off a base purchase. So head on over to chalk dot com. Remember to use those promo codes to get those discounts. Big Boss ten dollars. Honestly, thank you for being a consistent person, am I I mean I try to be, but I'm in many ways not. But thank you for the compliment. This things have been wild for me over the years. It's good to know that there are people out there that are normal and overall human as God intended. Thank you. I appreciate that. I think, yeah, try to be normal, kind of an eccentric person, but also try to be in many ways normal. Gandal off the Black five dollars. A close friend is convinced of papal supremacy because Matthew sixteen talks about the Rock and Peter. Yeah, but none of that teaches Vatican one. So the question is not any of that stuff, it's what does it mean? And remember the Roman Catholic has to defend that Matthew sixteen is teaching Vatican one. So that's the challenge. These people that my friend disagrees with the Orthodox study bibble saying it's the Confession. Yeah, but again that doesn't even really matter whether it's Peter or the Confession, et cetera. The majority of the church fathers, by the way, interpret it as the Confession or as Peter, and all the bishops being Peter's right, So every bishop is a Peter according to Cyril. But aside from all that, remember that the burden of the proof according to Vatican one and Leo the thirteenth that the Roman Catholic guests approve is that Vatican one is what was meant by Matthew sixteen. And if that's the case, why didn't the church operate according to Vatican One for the first thousand years? Why does it take until the eighteen hundreds for the church to define this? It's good ridiculous on its face, Patrick ten Dollars, I love your debate reviews. They helped me understand high level philosophy. I always understood metaphysics on some level, but I'm finally grasping meta ethics lately. Hey, thank you appreciate that the debate review views are a lot of fun, So it's good when there is a new debate. The thing is, there's not there's not that many high profile debates to analyze, you know what I mean, Like, there's not They're kind of rare. So it was enjoyable to have Peterson kind of step back into that classic Peterson era of the sort of sit down debates like you did with Quantum Cream Pop Dickie Dawkins. Here. This was fun and this reminded me of you know, what we were doing like four or five years ago, like four or five years ago, it seemed like there was just tons of debates to analyze, and a lot of them were Jordan Peterson discussions. But debates like that are kind of few and for between. Always respected five Jay, my brother put me on your videos, and since then we've been huge fans. I want to ask you advice for the alt market, stick to meet or stick to meat and potatoes. Investing in BTC, Well, I can't give you financial advice. I'm pretty much am mainly just stacking bitcoin. If I ever play around with a mean coin or something, and I think, I mean, if I ever do that, it's very small amounts because I you know, most of the time you're going to lose your money, so you know, you got to determine how much what your risk profile is. If you don't have money to risk, I wouldn't do it. It's just basically like going to the roulette table or gambling or something. Christomas Scott fighte dollars. You're pretty most of the time. You're a googer sometimes, oh, but we enjoy the content. Also, have you done the movie in to Farious? I liked Nefarious kind of, but I also thought it was kind of it could have been better. Uh so no, I didn't really haven't done that, but I'll think about it. Maybe we should do it. A lot of people like it, so maybe it has worked to me? Anonymous three dollars? Did you watch Repoe Man? I never actually never did. That's the one with the Jude Law. I didn't. I have not seen that. Is it worth watching? Should I do it? Maybe I will?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: All right, thank you guys so much. A lot of fun tonight, hopefully you and I do want if you would leave me a comment down below if you saw heretic and let me know what your analysis of the final scene with the butterfly was supposed to mean. I'm interested to hear otherwise, Like and share. Also, you can subscribe to the website get access to the archive. Uh. Subscribe to Jamie and get access to her stuff as well. You can get the books in the show.