Speaker 1: Work ethic. So let's take that into account the next time you are tempted to say it's not my fault that I'm in this situation. Everything sucks and it's everybody else's fault in it. No, Yeah, things are bad, but there's always been corrupt people and things have been bad. So that's not an excuse for sloth, and it's not an excuse to try to circumvent righteous ways of operating. Seventy reasons, five dollars. I'm looking to start my journey into orthodox I was Baptist, raised Baptist help our Brimstone, saw a lot of hypocrisy, and it turned me off of religion. Thirty five years later, your debates and your content are opening my eyes. Thank you. Well, I'm glad to hear that. And yeah, I don't blame you. I think a lot of people kind of, especially if you grew up in the fundamentalist type stuff as I did, you kind of have a phase where you're like, Nah, this is stupid, and then usually you kind of, you know, gradually make your way back to more sensible historic versions of the religion. Tara Michael two dollars. Do you experience cognitive dissonance. I'm sure everybody does right, because ultimately we're all fallen, and so we all don't want to be wrong.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Everybody wants to be right. Nobody wants to be wrong. So I'm sure that there are things that I don't know about that I haven't even noticed that I have cognitive dissonance about. But I would imagine that's true for everybody. I think nobody in this life is going to be completely free from traits that characterize the fallen state. Crash, filmsen dollars day, blessings to you. You are a great influence in my twenty two year old life. I'm a cad I mean Catechists at a Greek parish. All right, why are you ro Corp? I think roqu War has done better being faithful to the Orthodox tradition. Generally speaking. It doesn't mean that that there's nobody righteous amongst the Greek Orthodox or anything. I'm not saying that at all. Just for example, you know, Rokor had the nineteen eighty two or three statement, for example, condemning acumenism. And while there are many people in the Greek churches who are anti ecumenist, the hierarchy typically is pro acumenists, so I think that there's reasons like that, and also beyond any of the theology stuff, I just ended up vibing really well with my priest. We have a great relationship. He's been a very awesome person in my life. Have a lot of respect for him, and everybody that meets him also feels the same way, and a lot of people respect for the Vladimir, So I don't have anything bad to say about any of that. He's an amazing person, loving very dearly. Bill Brown ten dollars. Where can I get Jay Dyer subject matter list of books? It was on the website, but I took it down because it was all jumbled up and the code was all crap. So just you could look at my channel, the global Elite books that we cover, or top fifteen Orthodox Books, top fifteen books to read before you die. Those are good places to start, but you know, there's not really one master list. I think if you read, if you get the Red Book, my read book, in the back of the Red Book, there's a reading list, So you can go to my website and in the shop get the Red Book. American squid Word two dollars. What business advice would you give to your twenty year old self stack bitquin even though bigcoin didn't exists, but still Faradine Karno five dollars honor your father mother? Is that absolute? No? None of the commands typically are absolutely. For example, if your father and mother if they try to undermine a higher authority such as God, you honor the higher authority over the lower. So, for example, if your father and mother said you must worship bail, we are your parents, you must honor us. You have a duty to a higher authority to not worship bail. What about situations of where it's impossible and the parents are abusive, Yes, toxic parents and family members. You must set boundaries. You must do things like gray rock all of that, especially if they're narcissistic. But you also have to be careful to realize, you know, am I being a rebellious kid? Or are my parents actually being abusive? And if they are being abusive, then yes, you do have to set boundaries even with parents. So no, honoring your father mother is not absolute because they're not God. Cayden fifty dollars. Hey, can we get some of that Copenhagen mint so that you can develop strength to take atheists sisties behind the woodshed. I think you're talking about alps. I remember trying dip one time when I was in like sixth grade, because everybody in Tennessee, all the country boys, all the rednecks, everybody dips right, and I immediately puked. Ironically, when I had a zen, I immediately puked. And where are my alps at? I do not have that problem with alps. I enjoy alps. Never puked from an alp, and I don't know where they were, but now I want one because you mentioned it so so. But maybe Copenhagen mint is a flavor. I think you know. ALP only has like a couple of flavors, so I've only had the the juicy fruit flavor, which is pretty good. Ta's like juicy fruit.
Speaker 3: They just sent us like a box, yeah, like a ton of samples of ELP stuff. And I don't use nicotine normally, but the really lotos ones, if I just keep it in for a couple of minutes, it's awesome. It like, uh, really helped me focus on working and stuff. And then they also have caffeine pouches which are amazing. So if you don't want to drink a bunch of coffee and pea all day, you can put the little caffeine pouch.
Speaker 1: I know they had that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're awesome.
Speaker 1: Also, I think that they've been pretty good in, you know, finding people like I'm assuming that's what Rachel's getting at, like maybe to be a sponsor or something like that, because I know that when Dasha got canceled, they reached out and said, hey, we would sponsor you for getting canceled and so forth. So, uh, maybe maybe I could reach out to alp for that. All right, we're done with proverbs, so let's get back over to Jeff slim mc effree or we'll never finish this because we're making pretty good Progresser, Jeff, what have you been up to? We forgot about you? Sorry man, sorry dog? What's you think of? Jeff? What's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Things as a machine and unfortunately so if your car breaks, cars were always easy to fix, My jets, my cars. If it breaks, I know it can be fixed because it simply follows the same pattern. If this part breaks, you replace the plot and the thing works again. People and the financial system are not machines. They can't be fixed the same way. You can simply take out the butt, put some more juice into the commercial paper market, and that's like replacing the oator on the car. It's much more. I have a patient who can't breathe has a stomach problem, can't see this, looks bleeding at the same time, what do I do? First? I have to think about it as a system. Where's the most logical place, what's the most dangerous place? If your heart stop, we have to start your heart again. If in the equivalent to the money market, why do I have to start your heart again? You need to get your blood flowing. If your blood stops, you're dead. If liquidity, which is the equivalent of blood in the financial system, dries up and.
Speaker 5: Once like liquid is basically cash, putting cash until.
Speaker 2: He gets that's what it is, Okay. Liquidity is liquidity. It allows the system. It's the blood of the system. You need to pump blood hard into the body of the economy to keep it flowing. And if you're especially when you're worried about someone dying, you're not going to be worried about the niceties of well, you got the shirt dirty, you know, some damaged. Pump in that blood, keep that.
Speaker 5: Hort you talk to to the person in treasure on Tuesday the sixteenth, did you get a feeling as you were sitting in your six x nine jail cell in West Palm Beach, Florida, that they were on top of things.
Speaker 2: No, you can't, it's impossible to be on top of things. There's no such thing. It's again the doctor watching the patient die. You hopefully have some confidence and he's seen it before. He recognizes that there's some steps he has to take first before he bandages the guy's finger, worries about what shoes he has on. So you hope that the people in charge your doctors who are working on the emergency patient have enough experience and frankly judgment to try to keep the patient to life.
Speaker 5: And I think did you think that they had those things patients and judgment?
Speaker 2: They had pretty good judgment and you needed a lot of luck. Just like in the dead patient. You need to hopefully you put that blad in and it's not too late, and you maybe you make some mistakes, but you have to know you can have to give it a shock.
Speaker 5: In the run up to the September crash of two thousand and eight, I guess you weren't occupied with finance that whole summer. How long had you been in jail?
Speaker 2: I went to jail June thirtieth.
Speaker 5: So the entire summer.
Speaker 1: So our good buddy Banana up the butt. One of the fattest super chatters over your shout out to him. He's always given these big fat daddy wore bucks super jess. He says, for one hundred dollars, Jay. The genius Epstein stuff is legend. It's legend building. Yes, this is a great point in intelligence operations and intelligence cover. You build a legend which is your backstory, and it needs to be plausible. It needs to have, you know, some credibility. It needs to have some des it can be verified to make it plausible to other people that, oh, you are a money manager and you worked at bear Stearns and you had a math degree and you were at you know, Bill Barr's Oss Front School. Yeah, so okay, you're you're a good dude. His system building stuff, or the systems analysis that he talks about, is a mix of the infamous document Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, which we covered on my channel. That curious document. I think it is real. It describes a systemic analysis of the global architecture. It was discovered I think in a NSA or Rank corporation machine kind of laid a in a copy machine years ago. It reads like a real white paper to me, like a real policy paper at a high level. We did a talk on the silent weapons paper maybe four years ago on the Channel, and it does. I'm glad you called that to memory here because it does sound like the type of analysis that Jeff Stein is giving. And you say it sounds like Rank corporation stuff exactly exactly. Rank Corporation, of course has a lot of mathematicians and tech level people, including neo conservatives and Jewish Trotskyite neo conservatives like Volstetter Herman Kahn, all of whom kind of formulated the idea of the Cold War and usually set destruction rational choice theory. All that comes out of the Rank Corporation. And by the way, we've done a lecture on alex Obeya's Rank Corporation book, Soldiers of Reason. It's one of the global elite texts. Allergya drove me crazy, and we did a mini documentary on RAND that I put on Twitter the other day. Of course, this's got no views. Nobody cares about this. It's the real information. So allow me to fresh your memory. RAND is another one of the top think tanks that has engineered modern America. Kubrick doctor Strangelov in Dark Secrets of the Rain Corporation. Of course doctor Strangelov is satirizing the Rain Corporation. And there's that. And by the way, I did talk to Vivian again, and Vivian says, let's do the interview in a couple weeks. So props to Vivian Kubrick. We will be doing our interview finally, and we will also be talking about film some. She does not want to only talk film, which is understandable if I was Sean Stone or Vivian Kubrick or whoever else, they're probably sick of talking about Oliver Stone or Stanley Kubrick movies. But she did say we would talk about some films and not just Kubrick films. We're gonna be talking about films that she described as anti tyranny films, and so she said, can you suggest some, and just sort of off the top of my head, I said, well, we've got you know, they live as a kind of a classic conspiracy movie. We've got lives of others. I forget what I might have said, snow Piercer. I just listed a few suggestions. So now, Viva Vendetta is a little a little iffy. I mean, I mean it's kind of anti establishment, but it's also kind of a siah because it presents the establishment as a Christian theocracy. Come on, dude, that's like Handmaiden's Tail level bullshit. It's like, who really believes that the threat to Western civilization is a Christian democracy? R rusa fifty dollars. If your goal is quote truth, why is your brand of apologetics perfectly mirror Giazimov's doctrine for using spiritual moral values to destabilize a target population to trust and their trust and their own national institutions. So he's he's referring to the Russian doctrine of operations, which is active measures and their policy of calling out corruption in other countries. So, because Russia is a smaller geopolitical operator in comparison to the rest of the Atlantisis establishment, they opted for a strategy of calling out corruption and focusing on real stories.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: So, in other words, if you look at art, for example, a lot of rt IS broadcasting over the last fifteen years has been focused on conspiracy topics, things that are focused on elite corruption I'm talking about now. A lot of that is leftists too. By the way, but as an Orthodox Christian, I am not beholden to or affirming Giasmov's doctrine I don't go. I've never been to Russia. So he's sending the supertrasts to try to give the impression that although I have been invited to Russia three times, I've not gone to Russia. And as I said, Orthodox Christianity is in between two powers, especially during the Cold War. You have the CIA and British intelligence, and you have the KGB NAM KVD. So if we read this article here you get an overview. And by the way, I'm not affirming everything that this guy says. This guy ended up being I think he's been defrocked. But his article detailing the history of Cold War stuff and the Russian Church, if people want the actual history, it's called between two thieves, the KGB, the restaurants, Rock Church and the CIA. This is a good history of the nuances of this period. On top of that, I've actually interviewed and done discussions with people who are experts in the Cold War operations and the KGB. So if you go back to my Metropolitan Jonah interview, we have a history of the KGB and the Russian Church here, so you can check this out from a historical perspective anyway, So this is a person who I think is been indoctrinated into the Western approach to psychological warfare and indoctrination. And he's assuming then that if I attend a Russian Orthodox Church, which by the way, does not agree with everything that Putin does, Rocorp is not one percent on board with Putin. They will argue that because rocor went back into communion with Putin, that we're run by Putin. All of that is Neocon Pentagon strategy. So my question to you would be, why are you spouting the Neocon Pentagon strategy? And no, if I call out my government, that is me being a patriot. That is not me being a Russian stooge. So you're actually just undermining your own argumentation by saying that if I call out government corruption, that makes me a Russian agent. Dude, that's like Neocon gaslighting. One on one, So you explain to me why I should follow neoconservative doctrine and neo conservative war mongering. R rusa Free Reign Jay in the two thousand and one Dennis Bush now, PhD. There's a NASA presentation. Yes, we've covered this presentation because Burmas did a whole talk on it was really good. I read the presentation. It was deleted in twenty sixteen. You can still find it though, if you go to Burmas's lectures on it. It gets into like nanotech and all that stuff. I memes five dollars. Do you think this is being released to make us realize that we are helpless? No, I don't think so, Tuxedo. If the economy is biological as bitcoin steroids, more so life's than steroids. Jim bob Any advice on how to read more and longer. Get used to audio podcasts. If you, for example, have a long drive to work, makes that a time when you listen to books. I mean, audiobooks are not as good as reading and taking notes, but it can come close, and it's the next best thing. And if you work a job where you're having to do a lot of you know, activity type stuff, if you can try to, you know, try to listen By the way, one last note on the Russian doctrine of foreign operations. We did an interview with Dugan ten years ago. You can listen to the interview and multiple times over. After the interview, I gave my critique of Dugan's perennialism and the gnostic elements in his philosophy. So you can play the game of trying to read into my motives, which is interest because the first part of your comment says, if you are really after the truth, well, there's nothing more lame to try to argue than people's motives, because you can never prove or disprove motives unless you have some text or comment where I say to say, hahaha, I secretly have bad motives, but they will never know. Like outside of that, you can never prove or disprove anyone's motives. So to just bring that up is like the lowest tier of debate and it's more like gaslighting. Beck evangelist ten dollars. I want to apologize for what I said to you and how I acted on X a while back. I was ignorant and spite and I'm ashamed of myself for what I said to you. God bless you. And keep doing your work. Well, hey, I appreciate that Beck Evangelis. Not a lot of people reach out to apologize. This week should be nothing but apologies. But I didn't expect it, So that's okay. All right, let's break it up a little bit or evil Nico. Let's take some calls evil Nico.
Speaker 5: On you.
Speaker 6: You know what's up, Hi Jay, Let me go find the question because I have ever written down. I would want to know your opinion on the on Patrioch Krills.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you ever went over it.
Speaker 6: But his his statement on serving for the Russian military, You'll be cleansing all your sins if you die in Ukraine.
Speaker 4: I just want to know you're like your opinion.
Speaker 1: I think the ro Corps bishop said that that might be going a little too far. But if he actually said that, no, just being in the military doesn't cleanse your sins. But my assumption would be that there's probably more context to that and the Russian statement on Church State Relations from twenty twelve or twenty sixteen, that famous document that actually says no, it's there's nothing wrong with defending and supporting your homeland, and that is a noble and perhaps even a martyr's death. So in terms of the context of the Russian tradition, there's nothing actually wrong with dying for your nation or for your homeland. That's a Christian principle that's been exemplified for two thousand years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you, Jay, I knew about you know, dying for your homeland and protecting your people.
Speaker 5: That's a noble cause.
Speaker 6: But thank you for clearing it up and letting me know, because my friend was asking me about it and he wanted to know what your opinion on it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 1: Not listening to anybody criticizing that comment if they're from the Roman Catholic domain, because the popes said the exact same thing about the Crusades. But also, I mean, is that really what he said or is that just what Western media is saying that he said. I want to see the full context. So but also a problem saying that Carol couldn't make theological mistakes. So what But you're no different than the It's no different than the pope. No, it is different. Carol's not a pope. Carol has nothing like the status of a pope. The church doesn't hinge on him. In the Romancolic system. It does nine hundred foot Brigham young woman space wives. What's up? Man? I'm you Yah, that's okay, what's on your mind?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: I got a question?
Speaker 7: Do you think it's time to followed Larry Lorenzo's thirteen tips would be a bitcoin there?
Speaker 1: Uh no, Actually he fell for the scam of like crypt all coins because he seems to be interested early on in bitcoin. And people shouldn't find this that surprising because he was interested in every emerging tech. I mean he's interested in cloning DNA, neural networks AI. Oh, I guess we Epstein was into AI. So if you're into AI, you're into Epstein. This is how stupid these people think he was early interested in bitcoin for sure. That's there are USA ten dollars. You don't expose corruption. I've been here for fifteen years with the same message. So I do expose corruption. You exploit corruption. You're not independent? Okay? What is your evidence that I'm not independent? You're an FSB agent? Okay? Are you a paid asset? Do you have do you have any proof of any of those things? So notice it's all just accusations and hearsay Byzantium Reborn. Where did it go. Can you do some pull washer? Uh not for two dollars? Come on, if you want me to just start doing impressions, He's got me more than two bucks, dude, zif three dollars, Jay, think about your great streams. I'm another Protestant trying to go home. By the way, notice this guy. We're sitting here talking about Epstein, the biggest global architecture scandal in the history of the world, and this guy's here calling me out. Yeah it's not Epstein and his international network of bond villains that's the bad guy. It's me, a YouTuber with not even two iner case subject. These people are just so ridiculous, man. They can't see the log in their own eye. That's what's crazy about it. Ac says, are you ready for some gooy ball dan Vicious? Two dollars? I've got some lame ass super Bowl on my second TV. Uh oh, he's playing both sides poorkhol all ten dollars day. Thank you for all the Dostievsky recommendations. I'm on the third book and I can't stop good. Yeah, he's great. Tuxedo mass five dollars, Holy crubo, did you see how fast that black guy ran in a circle making sure I'm not missing any super chats X lot step five dollars. I'm loving all the proverbs. I should read more cool beans. Dude, Okay, we're caught up on super chats. Let's get back to Jeff sah McCaffrey or Milon Milan. Milon Milan.
Speaker 8: What's up, dude, Milon Milan, what's up?
Speaker 1: I'm you? Max smiles? What's up? Max smiles? I'm mute. Oh interesting, that's all this, all of the people calling in lahati five dollars? Jay? Should orthodox start marches for accountability, like a march for life? I mean, I don't think that old school activism stuff really does much. I mean, you know, the people, the reason people do marches and whatnot was to call attention to it in the old days of media. So I don't know how much public marches actually do in the era of new media. So I mean, I mean, I guess you could march for whatever you want to, but I don't know what that would really. It's not gonna do much. Everybody's on the internet. So mister Anderson, what's up, yo? How's going? Hey?
Speaker 7: So I was in a conversation with a it was someone talking about, uh, the influence of neo Marxism in the US, and I was taking the position that similar to I think, you know, I think there's some substantial evidence showing uh, you know, institutional involvement in things like the drug revolution and the sexual revolution.
Speaker 4: And those sorts of things.
Speaker 9: And I was bringing up people like Kinsey and maybe their involvement.
Speaker 4: With Rockefellers what have you.
Speaker 1: And I was and I was trying.
Speaker 7: To make the point that I, you know, I think it's good reason to believe that things like all the critical theorists.
Speaker 9: And their promotion to the front of academia and the.
Speaker 7: Front liberation of their ideas was in some way institutionally motivated as well or you know, supported.
Speaker 5: And uh anyway, I was just wondering if you had any.
Speaker 4: Maybe like resources on that.
Speaker 9: I know that there's information out there about how Frankfurt School people worked with the OSS and c A during World Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would look into Wilhelm Reich. Wilhelm Reich was a Frankfurt School guy who was a big promoter of the sexual Revolution. I would get Rachel's book Occult Feminism. Rachel Wilson, the Rockefeller's authorized biography that you see behind me has an entire chapter on support for feminism. Right here, This is the David Horowitz Official Biography of the Rockefeller's whole chapter on Abbey Rockefeller funding Cell sixteen and radical femme stuff in the nineteen sixties. She put millions of dollars into it. I mean there's a lot Francis Stoner, Saunders, Cia and letters cultural cold War. I just read a few chapters the other day from what's the guy's name. I left the book in Florida, so I don't have it with me, but the one on Mockingbird Operation Mockingbird that gets in. There's an old chapter in that on the Congress for Cultural Freedom. Well, also Jeffson mc effett. I mean, he's got his hands and everything right, Him and just laying are interested in four Chan, they're interested in uh Reddit, they're interested in Hollywood pop music. I mean, what does that say? All right, let's get back to Jeff Stein here.
Speaker 5: Yes, before you went into jail, you were still very active in the financial markets.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: When you say active, you trade currencies every day, you trade stocks all day. When when people something like you or you give you give advice to people to trade stocks or trade currencies.
Speaker 2: I don't trade every day. I think that's like like whaty Allen said, you can't beat the bank.
Speaker 1: So oh, by the way, guys, we have a show sponsored which is chalk dot com c h O cute dot com, the best and supplementation on the Internet. Head over to chalk dot com and use the promo code Jay sixty life that's JY six zero l I f E and you get sixty percent off all those great products. There's a performance stack, there's a male vitology stack. All of those are great for boosting your toxic masculinity. If you are a what beta soy boy, or even if you're already an alpha chad, you can still benefit from chalk dot com and that is the site, and use a promo code J sixty life and you can unsubscribe at anytime. Neo's five dollars. Should I stay away from nicotine? I don't really think nicotine is a I think that's an overhyped problem. I don't really think that's the issue. I think that, in my opinion, not medical advice, but I think cigarettes usually are full of a lot of chemicals in the paper and the glyph essay, probably they spray on it. That would be my suspicion about CIGA. I haven't spoke a cigarette in ten years, eleven years, not nine years. Maybe, but my alps are really low three miligrim nicotines, so it's not very much little balloo five dollars. Did you know about Mormon Space Relations with by Donald Barr or planeted Arms. Yes, I've not read the books. I don't know if they're I mean, maybe you can find pds. I don't. I don't do pds. But yeah, so Donald Barr of OSS fame, who brought Epstein into probably some degree of intelligence operations early on, is the one that wrote Space Relations about international space trafficking of people. So there you go.
Speaker 2: I try to pick my spots, you know. Judge Sorrows picked his spot, and when the Pound collapsed, this would have been a great money making opportunity that passed me by when I was in jail. That's not how I say.
Speaker 5: In the run up to that, in the spring of two thousand and eight, that's when Bear Stearns got in problems, I think in the spring of two thousand and eight and decided to bail it out. Did the Bear Searns. Guys talk to you for advice at that time. Then the big crisis and bear Serns.
Speaker 2: See again unbeknownst to most people. And it's easy to blame people for the financial crisis, like you'd blame the someone for giving your father the drink before he had his heart attack. But what really happened. The real enemy of the financial system was Bill Clinton. And if you asked me what and who closed the financial crisis, I would tell you it was Bill.
Speaker 5: Clinton because of what Bob Ruben and he did to the financial deregulate the financial system.
Speaker 2: No, because as the last time we had our sixty minute interview, you talked to me about home ownership and you asked me whether everyone should own a home and I told you no, it's too risky.
Speaker 5: So the financial collapse of two thousand and eight is because of hard working African Americans, Hispanics and whites, who.
Speaker 1: Bill Clinton is the fault of it. I mean, come on, dude, who actually believes that Bill Clinton was calling the shots. Bill Clinton was chosen by David Rockefell under others as they bragged Builderberg to be the Rockefeller candidate. There's actual videos of that boy from tong Gat something Jay God bless, what's a good platform for buying bigcoin because swan is not supported in New Zealand. I don't know. You'd have to ask the chat. But I don't know about New Zealand. I didn't know they weren't supported there.
Speaker 5: Wanted to have a piece of have an ownership stake in the society that all rested on their shoulders. They're the culprits.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. Okay, Then I didn't say that it comes I I was pretty clear with Bill Clinton, okay. And why was it Bill Clinton? Because Bill Clinton wanted to get votes from those people, and he sold them the idea that instead of renting in a house, and historically the values of houses has gone up, and he said, you guys, in these.
Speaker 1: Local communities, we're going to skip out a little bit.
Speaker 2: I refused to lend to mister Bannon. But now he has the big brother uncle. His uncles can do mathematics, they can be balanced their checkbooks. So certain people in Congress said, well, how do you value these prime mortgages the banks that we've been valuing them the same way we've always valued them for the past twenty years. The accounting firms. There is something in this country called gap accounting, which is the standard type of accounting, and we account for them the same way we always accounted for them. If we paid a thousand dollars for your mortgage last night, when we put it on our books today, we're going to say it's values of a thousand dollars. Just makes sense. I paid for it. Let what's its value? It's a thousand dollars. That's why I pay for it last night. No, the congress people said, that's not really a good answer. You know that that doesn't give us confidence that you know what you're doing. Because what happens if you have to sell it tomorrow morning? If I use there, something's happened then you have to sell it. Remembers the kind of stress tests. Would you be able to value it at what you paid for it the day before? And wellst she says, that's not the way you can think about this. This is crazy. We always value things at the course from the day before, and they change the accounting method in essence to say, not what it was worth yesterday. But if I have to sell, what would it be worth? That's impossible. So what happens is every bank now has the value something that they put yesterday at lower than they paid.
Speaker 1: All right, the banking yapping is really getting old. We're gonna skip out a little bit to the philosophy's section. Ac don't have gold, bitcoin, money or real estate because the crooks try to manipulate those things. Just don't do anything. Epstein is everything. It's all Epstein, Epstein coin. Yes, put all your money in jeff coin boy from Tongaku. No, we did that. We got another one from Tory ten dollars. My husband and I are always we love your work. We're always watching you on the TV while I'm feeding my baby who's two months. Awesome, you help guide us orthodoxy. Cool, that's good here man. Anyways, did you see what Flintest has been saying? Well again, I mean, I would like to try to be a pauseive influence on Nick, if that's possible. So I reached out to Tim and to Ryan and other people who know Nick, and I said, hey, look, there's an open door all the branch if Nick would like to ever discuss anything, and it doesn't have to be a debate because a lot of them took it as overly agro ol. Why is he just run a debate, He just wants get some attention. Okay, fine, we don't have to have a debate, we don't even have to have any kind of public chat or anything. I'm not trying to grift or gain tradcat followers. I don't think those people would want to follow me anyway. So it's just it's the same with Elijah Shaeffer. Like when Elijah asked me about Orthodoxy and said, hey, can you put me in touch with Orthodox priests? I said, yeah, here's Father Moses' number, and they had one conversation so irrationally irritable ten dollars. Did you hear any of the rumors about bitcoin content creators saying a supposed planned, deliberate drop because Trump and company wants sixty K to load up for SBR. I'm not sure if that would explain the monster rebound at sixty I mean, I listened to several crypto channels explaining what they thought was going on. But you know, it's a lot of theories, so I don't know. I think one thing I saw that was a really good theory was it looks like a lot of people were over leveraged with betting on bitcoin and crypto, and then when that got wiped out, that tanked everything. But then some people were arguing also that there was intentional selling to try to tank it down. I mean, I'm sure that stuff goes on, you know, until bitcoin reaches maximum velocity globally, there will still be the four year cycle. Everybody should be aware of that. Stand fast, What's up? Man? Stand fast? What's up? Alfredy though, is actually platform to brainwash? I don't think so. I mean, I think it uses all the same techniques of all the social media platforms to keep people there. But I think if you look at the EU, they're trying to shut it down. So I don't think they'd be trying to shut it down if it wasn't doing damage.
Speaker 2: Never before in twenty years that they have to do this. So something they bought at a thousand, find the books was a thousand is now nine hundred and ninety.
Speaker 5: The bankrupcy of the drugel Burnham in ninety, emplosion of Japan, huge run up in equity markets for the Internet, implosion the Internet tw thousand, ten years later roughly, and then this run up through the Iraq War and all that to run up to two thousand and eight. Every ten years. It seems like we're in some sort of ten years before the nineteen nineties was the subject am I said, like an astrologer, okay, that the Mathematican. It just seems to me that's every ten years.
Speaker 2: That's misleading. That's exactly right, because.
Speaker 1: People, Oh, by the way, a lot of people who say, in the case of like Elijah, Elijah reached out one time and said, Hey, tell me an Orthodox church to check out. This is when we were down there, uh for the ten debate. He was like, what's the Orthodox church I should check out? And I told him one of the Orthodox churches around that area of floored up. And then he sent me one text asking about talking to Orthodox priests, and I sent him Father and Moses, no other comments, no other questions. So it's like like there's an open The way I treat a lot of this stuff is there's an open door if people are interested and if they really want to know stuff. I think people have a sense that I know some of these areas pretty well. Like those people can easily reach out. So whether it's a lied or anybody else like they there's it's very easy to you know, reach out and ask questions or whatever. So you know, the ball is usually in other people's court if they really want to have whatever kind of chat or advice or recommendations or whatever. Kevin Bacon five dollars, what's up man, thank you so much? Six to six degrees away from you.
Speaker 2: Would like to see patents. People like to see patents where they are on them.
Speaker 5: So a pattern of a financial crisis every ten years is just in my mind. Yes, long term capital and long term capital. The head be bailed out back in the late nineties when everybody panicked, and that one the big that bailout. The day would look small and it was a.
Speaker 1: Five Sebastian, So I guess this is a separate day because you've got a different shirt on. So maybe the maybe Bannon was doing one hour segments. What's up Sebastian? All right, he can't connect. Let's say, if we can get away with putting Jeff Steine on double speed because this is going to take forever, dude.
Speaker 5: Dollars ords thirty BIGI dollars. Cause people business fail all the time, but they launch a capital the feeder reserve steptend.
Speaker 2: Say things people go bad, things go bad.
Speaker 5: Well, get to Yes, the local you're correct, The audience is watchings. The little guys, they go back up all the time. Nobody get a sho you why they're little guy. But when long term cap Management goes bankrupt bear Starns was bankrupor nmbers Croup, people care because.
Speaker 2: You know it's it's nunfair characterisation when you saidcau again, it's complexity of the situation. If you think about the you have a complex system. You have your body now. In fact, the little guy is my finger. This this is the bear Stearns is your heart, that's correct, But the banking system is my heart. The system I can't ris my because members that the way you haven't.
Speaker 5: Been able to hang out. You haven't out.
Speaker 2: You trying to one's hang out?
Speaker 5: Do you not? Can you jus try to do it? You have it. You have it. Since we can't name another guy that's as good as you, not there may be a couple out there. You're not you're not bragging, You're you're humble. It had to be sometime. Please tell me there was some time.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jeffrey Epstein, it's very humble. Good job, Steve, Yeah, very humble.
Speaker 5: Before you went to jail and basically got cut off fro daily information in the summer of two thousand and eight that you start to get very nervous that this complex system that something was deeply wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, first, when I say no one understands the system better than I do, it doesn't mean I always sound like.
Speaker 5: Doctor, your friend's gonna get suited for given as any liability. There's no contention the bit your fan.
Speaker 2: But the word understand is the problem. I don't understand the system. So that's I don't understand the financial so please stop.
Speaker 5: You cannot sit here and tell what we just went through. I'll go through again. The hedge fund man so this.
Speaker 1: Is pretty interesting because he does understand it, but he's also pointing out this kind of dark, irrational side to it, to where it's like, you know, you don't understand, Like I understand the financial system, but I also don't understand it because it's a living organism that has a life of its own.
Speaker 5: In TuS, the money managers, the central bankers, the commercial bankers, the heads of the investment banks, the head of all the trading desk, the top economists, and I'll throw into business school lecture as a stander of all the top two hundred, twud and fifty you can't name on the top of your head. The guys are at least of your level. You have to understand it.
Speaker 2: Someone no, sorry, we all don't understand it. No one understands it. It's a mirror. That's part of the problem. It's impossible to understand. That word understand simply means if this happens here, that will happen there. It's predictable. Understanding means it's predictable. It's not predictable. That's the problem. It's very it's in complex systems. That was the fascination. Is there a way to tease out some level of predictability? In fact, what you asked, you would ask the question. It is a great question, which was was it a stroke or a heart attack? Now most people don't know that before they were going to have a stroke, they have a stroke? Did they they just have a stroke? Did they understand why? In hindsight, you go back and you can make lots of explanations. It might sound good, and if you're talking to the working man, you're using language that he'll never understand. It's complex. So he's just like going to his doctor. He says he has a gastrointestinal problem with he has diverticulitis. As opposed to saying you had a stomach ache, you had bad food. People don't like to say it in normal every man terms. The system had a stroke, but we don't know why.
Speaker 5: But you just okay, hard working people and there's a great social benefit. Would you not agree with having people having ownership in the system.
Speaker 2: When you say ownership in the system, it doesn't mean.
Speaker 1: Your phone too.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, alright, come on, Jeff down, you fucked up with this. You will get through this phone. But you cannot possibly have s to sit there knowing that you came from nowhere, knowing that you went to the very top of what is considered outside of science and maybe physics. The thing people, most of my are cause it like alchemy understanding high finance, to sit there in what will be the defining financial crisis of our time, like like Black Friday and or Blacks Monday, whatever it was in the Great Depression, and be there at that exact moment, triggered in part by a firm that you used to be a partner in it and knew intimately well, and it created much of your initial net worth because of and know that you couldn't someone who lives on a phone, right, Yeah, cause you do live on a phone, right, right? You had to make collect just too collect costs. You cannot tell me sometime during that day you did not have that conversation with yourself of how the fuck did I do this to myself to put myself in West Palm Beach and a six by nine self the metal fucking bed with a brown shirt that said trustees spelled wrong.
Speaker 2: So did I find it amazing that I was there?
Speaker 5: That's not amazing. I don't want to say it was not funny. Oh I thought it was like I wasn't funny, right, But not amazing. It was incredible, incredible in what way this trodible?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: How do I do this to myself?
Speaker 2: No, it's as incredible as me sitting here in this house. They both just two sides of the coin. But send drop and the things, all the sand Stuarts running down the hills. That's the way I see the financial moment.
Speaker 5: You funded Santa Fe in the early nineties.
Speaker 1: Or late eighties.
Speaker 2: I believe it was early nineties.
Speaker 5: I can get backy, but early nineties Santa Fe was funded for the study of complexity theory.
Speaker 2: We said he would a method. So let's let's back up. So why did I buy a ranch in the Mexico nineteen ninety three, So that's usually some sense I would have funded it. In nineteen ninety Los Alamos, which was the high energy lab up in New Mexico, was losing all its scientists.
Speaker 5: And A says the most it was were Oppenheimer and where the where a lot of the nuclear weapons furn the bomb. That's what the Manhattan Project, Manhattan Project was, that's Los Alamos. And you watched your property out in Mexico to been near that, yes.
Speaker 2: Because the scientists were going to be They cut the funding for high energy physics, but the people who worked in loss almost would still be in the Santa Fe area.
Speaker 5: They cut that because the end of the this was the Cold War dividend, right love of it.
Speaker 1: Were talking about the beef turkey email or something that one's new that one just popped up today. I haven't seen that yet, and people are speculating that that is code. Do we have any reasonable confirmation? I mean, I could obviously have no problem seeing that, like maybe they I mean Jamie and are watching Hannibal, the TV show, and it coincides very interestingly with what we're talking about here. You know, is the pizza also code for something else? I mean, I think the pizza is code known you know, FBI stuff for underage things.
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is it C A N N I B A L stuff? Nothing would surprise me. But do we have, you know, anything pointing at that beyond? I mean, I'm not trying to defend Jeff something, but maybe does he maybe just mean a beef jerkey? I don't know, Like I haven't even seen the beef turkey email. So let's let's listen to Jeff and we'll see what that says.
Speaker 2: I don't remember exactly why it was, because again people thought there was the physics and high energy for it. Really wasn't that.
Speaker 5: Inportant because that was about nucinal weapons.
Speaker 2: No, it was because they were trying to they decided it was maybe not right. This was the same time that Murray Gelmont came up with the term quawk qu ar k. He picked it out of an old poem, the work Walk. But it was something it was mysterious, So they were starting to understand In the nineties that in our world of the physical world, there was things that were just unexplainable. They called it strange things. You gave it a name, you gave it some characteristics, you called it had charm. It was one of the turn and had a charm, and had a flavor, it had a color. But nobody really, no one, mister Bennan, understood what it was, just like the financial system, and you wanted to investigate that.
Speaker 1: So the email, somebody's saying that jerky comes up three hundred and eighty times jerky recipes. Francis has time to come over tomorrow Jerky class. I will bring a taste of his new jerky recipe. He's working at a restaurant called Cannibal Cooks. Okay, so that's why people are thrown in the cannibal part. I've been eating beef turkey a round a mile, really into beef turkey for a diet six out portion of jerky six eight ounce. I mean, I think we need more than that. It could be people are saying, nobody talks like this about beef jerkey. Let's see the best latest batch. I mean, my dad makes beef jerkey and he talks about batches and I don't know, I mean, and Gold reacts to it. They found they think a human code. Again, we need to see I think we needed we need to see more than just beef jerky to figure out you know what I mean, like and I'm not saying it's not there. I'm just saying this, this one is one I just saw today, so uh yeah, I mean, you know, when we were watching Hannibale, one of my questions was like, I thought, this gives you pryons, right, I mean, perhaps they know some way to do the meat where it doesn't, but it would be it would be funny if we're over here watching Hannibal and uh, you know, Jeff Stein is is into that. I don't know, anybody see any substantial uh information or vindication on that or is it just hearsay or reading the chat? I make possum jerky sounds good. There was also an exchange where they mentioned the jerky had a lab. Oh interesting, that's weird. Pepper profit five dollars, great job, great work. Did you see Jim Bob and that idiot Dave got Well, yeah, we covered that. The first part of the stream, that was the first two hours was the atheist nonsense, Sam fifty ten dollars. What's your theory on Je being alive? I don't know that yet. We have not. I mean, I think those initial pictures were AI. It is possible to exfiltrate someone, so but we need to see some kind of some kind of good evidence for that. But man, I'm over here watching Mad's Michelson and I'm like, damn, dude, is these bros really eating bros out here? Is these wiggas really eating wigas out here?
Speaker 2: I wanted to see if we could build tools so others smarter than we could help investigate it.
Speaker 5: And that was the beginning of the sconceipt of the Santa Fanastity. Yes, and Santa Fantasity was founded to do study in this type.
Speaker 2: Of can these areas of strange things be described by some form of mathematics?
Speaker 5: So that's what I'm trying to get at, the foundational thought, the organizing principle.
Speaker 1: So he's talking about working at the Santa fantas To which you said earlier, was about systems analysis at of our high level and figuring out how to study and predict large scale systems like global economics and could it be predicted is what he's talking.
Speaker 5: About of Santa fe In the High Physics Lab at at Los Alamos, which had created been the headquarters of Manhattan, and the Trinity Project right the bomb. Yes, so you're talking about the the elite, the High Priest of Physics of physics, Yes, sir, which High Priests of Physics some subset of that is also mathematic system.
Speaker 2: Yes, they both have similar project at.
Speaker 1: The High Priest of Physics. Interesting terminology again suggesting that mainline normy physics, scientism, et cetera, as we said at the very beginning of this discussion, is a top down enterprise. Hence why all of the top New atheists were all so close to Jeff sent McAffrey flying on the plane. You guys remember Brave New World, which we did a recent review. So I did a talk on Brave New World ten years ago, and I pointed out the chapter where Mostapha Mond says to John the savage you understand that the physics and the science that we do is not what we give to the dumb public. Right, Why would Huxley put that in there? Well, because the same thing then is what's going on now there is a reddit Normy Physics that's given to the dumb down cattle. And then there's a separate secret metaphysics that they believe that they're in. They may be wrong, they'd be off. That seems to be more akin to neoplatonism, perennialism, cobbalism, et cetera. So here is I think where he begins to talk about reality as math itself, in other words, like we live in a simulation, or the reality is a code, the matrix, this kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: One of the tools you want to do is to make sure that in this complex system, the finance system. I'm doing a lot this for Philanthroy and for the good the man of kind, but also to be able to understand this complex system, the most complex outside of maybe our body of the financial world. Yes, did they create tools. We were you smarter in than the mid odds fifteen years later than you had been then because of work it was done at Santa Fe.
Speaker 2: No, it was great, but in fact most of the money.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, for those saying that there's nothing to all this blah blah blah, which is totally idiotic. Another high level political person, Norway's ambassador, suddenly stepped down. She's named thirty three times in the Epstein Falls Mona Jule. So so funny to see people stepping down over fake emails, ding bat. What's up dude? Now? On this Kabbala part? Yes, I have lengthy talks on what Kabbala is medieval Jewish mysticism from actual scholarly sources like Gersham Sholin on my channel. You can find those in the archives. But I also did a recent introduction to what Kabbala is with our good buddy Jake Ridlesnake, and Jake invited me on this week as well to do a discussion on his channel of the Jeff Stin McCaffrey Information. So let me because I recently re shared that. Let me find that on here. What's up, dude?
Speaker 2: I'm you.
Speaker 6: Hey, j.
Speaker 9: Is that earlier when you were talking to that guy that was calling you sued and you had that very interesting I don't know if you could call it a debate.
Speaker 4: Why was he calling you, Jason?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh, it's like.
Speaker 4: I've been watching you for you.
Speaker 1: It could have been a joke. He could have been joking, like because I always make the joke of like when people are debating and they just start saying my name, So maybe he thought it would be funny to just say my full name instead of oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 9: Do you have a serious question though? The I've been watching you, both you and Nick for years, and I like both of you, your your contents, and this what I wanted to talk to you about was the his downplaying of the pedo stuff, or or rather it is the narrative control that Israel is putting.
Speaker 4: Out with their best books.
Speaker 9: People on Twitter about knicks downplaying of the pedo stuff, and Nick counter to that being that what he's actually trying to do is he's trying to overemphasize the the Jewish fixer narrative because you don't have to, you don't have to expose.
Speaker 4: What's already obvious.
Speaker 9: And so it doesn't make any sense to just keep talking over and over about the pedo stuff. It really doesn't make sense to just continue to re litigate the pedo stuff over and over.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that's that's the fuller context for his statements. Hello, Hello, You're saying that's the fuller context for his statements, and then people are taking like that he said that the Calariy Church, for example, allows what fifteen year olds. I think in some countries is that what you're saying, what I'm trying.
Speaker 4: To say is that I.
Speaker 9: Enjoy the I enjoy his content for the flavor, Yes, but when he goes out, he does go off the.
Speaker 4: Rear was a little bit.
Speaker 9: He is young, he is you know, sometimes a little uh, sometimes a little.
Speaker 4: Weird, and he says a lot of things that are.
Speaker 9: You know, out there, But this specific thing that he said does make sense to me that you don't have to expose with already in the light. We all already know the obvious. You know, he enjoyed the company of young girls. We get it, and he and he did that for other people. But that was what he's trying to overemphasize is that it was a means to an end as a Jewish fixer, and that a lot of it is like, oh, he's just a Satanic pedo, is narrative control by Israel, and he wants to over emphasize the Jewish fixer thing to push away the obvious because we don't need to relitigate it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's I definitely agree that the real crux pivot thing is the international compromise fixer element. So that's the most important. And I'm not down playing the abuse of people, but the abuse in the number of the people is smaller than the number of people destroyed by thirty years of financial markets, war, chaos, all the things that he's got his hand in. That's way more damaging than And I'm not trying to be callous, but like, if that's what you're saying, or what he's saying, and then yeah, I understand perhaps how you might try to frame that. I wouldn't have argued, but I mean, he's Catholic, so maybe he thinks there's a point to arguing the fifteen year old age limit thing or something in Catholic countries. But I think it's I think it all matters. And yeah, that's why there's always an open door. Is like I think I could, you know, have insights on some of these things.
Speaker 9: I would enjoy a competition between you guys. It reminds me of his perspective, reminds me of when people bag a politician to like condemn something as racist.
Speaker 4: It's like, what is what is obviously bad.
Speaker 9: And already in the light, does not need to be relitigated, It doesn't need to be condemned. What we need to be talking about is what people are clearly ignoring for narrative purposes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand that that's the narrative on X has gone in that direction. I usually focus and try to talk at a normy level to a lot of noormies, you know what I mean. So I'm always trying to convince people like, look, here's you know, the Rothschild's in their biography saying yeah, we gained the stock market two hundred years ago, hahaha, raging about it, you know what I mean. So I'm always trying to focus on that bigger narrative because a lot of people still don't even know that this stuff is real, Like they don't know that underage espionage stuff is real.
Speaker 4: So I'm the only Orthodox in my family.
Speaker 9: Entire family is Protestant, and recently my mom has been messaging.
Speaker 4: Me like, hey, what's up with Israel?
Speaker 9: And I'm like, I don't want to throw everything I know at her immediately because I don't want to scare her.
Speaker 4: So I'm like very.
Speaker 9: Slowly asking her questions, do you think Israel?
Speaker 1: That's exactly That's exactly the way to talk about these types of topics. To Boomers.
Speaker 4: Exactly right, I asked questions.
Speaker 9: I don't I'm not throwing everything I know about Epstein's connection.
Speaker 4: I'm asking her questions. And it just.
Speaker 9: Clearly, clearly the Boomers and the Normies are getting wind of this, and they are slowly realizing, Okay, there is an ethnic component to it, and we need to be able to talk about it openly and freely, or we don't have free speech in this country.
Speaker 4: We don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that is true, and it's nice. Thank you for that calling back. It's nice to be able to at least have some conversations now that couldn't be had, you know, if you years ago. So as we get into the perhaps kabbalistic element of it, I'm not exactly sure where we're going at this point in the discussion, but I know it eventually kind of gets there. If you're looking for a kind of a basic overview of how these ideas ended up influencing people like Leibniz, who Epstein will begin to talk about, as well as other hermeticists like Hegel, you will find this introductory discussion here with Jake Rattlesnake perhaps useful as we get into the overview of what kabbala is. A lot of people don't know what that is. They don't understand Medieval Jewish myssicism is also based on a lot of neoplatonic ideas, as well as some Hebrew textual ideas out of Ezekiel and other passages, chariot, magic, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Most of my philanthropy in the area of can you describe things that appear to be unexplainable by mathematics and can you fund people who have new ideas? And unfortunately, when someone thinks they've been able to there's a man Stuart Kaufman, when they think they okay, I figured out how to be able to predict the unpredictable, what appears to other people to be unpredictable. But my system in those days it's called genetic algorithms, can predict what things will happen. Then they all want to make money, so they use their systems to try to figure out They know they have figured out the way to make money because they figure out the unexplainable, they try, they go bankrupt and we start again. So with a cold view, what I've come to realize is that the attempt to mathematize, formulaize or what in your prior work to understand what really is in today's world still unexplainable, is impossible the miracles.
Speaker 5: Your first head of Santa Fe was crystal.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. So he thinks of the global monetary system and the chaotic organism that is the global financial system as a mathematical thing that's alive. It almost sounds like gamatria. So there's probably a Gamatria element. And let's not mince words here. Some of that Gamatria stuff is just ripped off of Pythagoras, right. Pythagoras was a number magic believer. He thought that numbers were mystical, magical things. That's a big part of Platonism and Neoplatonism, and that element as well as when you know the Hebrew text, for example, used the first several Hebrew letters as their numerical text. That's where you get gamatria. It's the same with the Greeks. The Greeks, for example, used first in letters as their numerals, So that principle itself is not necessarily some kind of crazy nonsense. And even within scripture there are elements of gamatria. For example, when John uses six' sixty six to stand for. Nero that's an example of. It, now idiots on The internet think that Gam atria is some magical code that they can tap into to predict all of, reality and that kind of seems like the direction That Jeff stein is going. Into he wants to figure out if there's a way to study and map out the organism of the living mathematics that is global, finance which is odd but makes perfect sense if you kind of know about some of The gamatria and kabbalistic. Ideas For Langdon langdon from from.
Speaker 5: Us murry gil Was Marmi gilman was a.
Speaker 2: Funder he was he was the.
Speaker 5: Rock, yes he was the. Rock he was A Nobel prize, winner, yes, yes and a wonderful. Guy he came out and helped us with The vice for two. Project he came With Chris. Landon Chris landon was the opera of the day.
Speaker 2: Today chris was doing artificial. Life murray tried to lead his own artificial.
Speaker 1: Life.
Speaker 5: Yes When chris came To vice for too for the for the first big conference we had nineteen ninety, four he was one of the most impressive guys there among all the worlds of Lade q, gardens Though Lawrence livermore lab The lambs Of, sandia you, know all the all the major, Universities Lamont, dherty all the Big earth absorbatoris. Whisold what Set langdon? APART i, thought and the REASON i Invited Santa fe to be part of it Was langdon actually made a presentation that everything and he's making this a, scientists a lot of marine, biologists a lot of people they're just beginning Whilely broker and people who are just beginning the study of climate change at that time called global. Warming that he made this compelling presentation that everything's really. Mathematics it's all just back to, math and you have to all these experiments you, do you're. Not one of the reasons are not considered by The High priest and physics as being real experiments is that they don't have a mathematical basis to, it and everything has a mathematical basis to. It Lang it seemed like a radical. Visionary what happened to that?
Speaker 1: Concept, YEAH i don't think it's something About Chris. LANGEN i don't know who he. Said it sounds like he Said, langan BUT i don't think it's That Chris. LANGEN i think IT'S i would assume somebody, different BUT i could be. Wrong it sounds like he's talking about somebody working IN, ai AND i don't know If Chris langen worked in A ai or. Not, yeah so irrationally irritable ten, Dollars, no we do? That excuse? Me sam became a. Member what's?
Speaker 2: Up you go back three hundred and fifty, Years so you Have Isaac, newton you Have leibnitz from move, forward you have think people Like heisenberg And, goodell girl, Eh and what every one of those mathematicians and philosophers came to understand is that this is something with this numbers can describe certain, things approximate certain, things but in fact trying to put measurements and numbers on other things that are really unexplainable is. Folly it's so the three hundred years ago they said that unexplainable realm Was. God and the people who, attempted in fact to explain the, unexplainable who, said, YES i understand the unexplainable With. Charlatans they were the, occults they were the, astrologers they were the con. Men alchemist, yes, well now alchemist was in, fact they believed that there was a way to transmute one metal into. Another in, fact they always wanted to see they can create. Gold there's no, reason if you think about, it they recognized that one metal is different than another metal because there has some additional pieces to, it as additional neutrons of protons or. Electrons so because they thought it was a. Machine if they believed it was a, machine IF i can take five protons and add, five that gives me, TEN i should be able to get. Gold they move everything around inside these. Systems the molecules transmute one molecule into. Another and if this Molecule i've transmuted it into is, Gold i'm a rich. Man it's back to. Money but this something strange. Happens Isaac newton, says this is really. Weird IF i want to push a ball on the, TABLE i have to touch. IT i could have MAYBE i have to blow on, it BUT i actually have to push one side of the ball or the book to move that. Side i'm pushing. Here and obviously this thing is what appears to us the humans to be. Solid so it moves is one. Thing but the only way to get something to move was to touch it or put a force against. It, okay it seems to make. Sense everybody has that. Experience AND i want to lift the, GLASS i lift. It IF i want to push a, BALL i push. It If i'm want to pull a, BALL i pull. It but he recognized when the ball fell off the table fell off the, table it went in a different. Direction how's that? Passed when nobody pushed the ball? Down and he, says this is. Crazy why did the ball go? DOWN i didn't push. IT i just let it. Go so someone's pushing the ball BECAUSE i know THAT i am confident that the only thing that gets something to move is with a force that. Pushes so there's a force that's pushing the ball. Down in, fact he never called it. Gravity he.
Speaker 1: Measured i'm assuming he's going to go From newtonian physics to quantum, physics and this is how he's gonna get into the mystical.
Speaker 2: Stuff how fast it was, Pulled but never was able to explain why it, Happened how is? It what is? Gravity it's this everybody, says, well why did the ball fall to the, Ground cause gravity took? It but what's? Gravity that's As feineman would say that's the name of the. Thing we have no idea what it. Is this goes To Santa. Fe they were trying to put explain the. Unexplainable can we measure can we figure out a way to predict the stock markets using these types of chaos? Complexity forget, that let'sash.
Speaker 5: Backs let's le's go back To newton Pre, newton and then what Did newton? Solve that for millennia up To newton had not been. Solved NOW i want to go forward all the way To Santa. Fe what they were trying to. Solve let's say with just two or three the basic. Guys but let's go With. Newton what Pre newton it? Was? What and then why Is newton such a genius and such a in THE i think mathematically they told me one, Time i've seen there'sen one hundred and fifteen billion people roughly that have lived on The. Earth and of that hundred fifteen, million, nay.
Speaker 2: You show this, number that sounds a lot of very. High we only have seven ER.
Speaker 5: I think in the history of The. EARTH i think I'll i'll pull the staft. FORET i think's one hundred fifteen million. People they figured that's probably.
Speaker 2: Inflation that's why you have lived through the have lifted on.
Speaker 5: Earth but he's on the handful of the most Important what did he solve? For why is he so important for how we live? Today and then we want to go through, Lead nits and the other thirty three of the major whence to get.
Speaker 2: Us The santa Fe it's it's a long.
Speaker 5: Journey this is the heart of this is the heart of what we're trying to.
Speaker 2: Do let me take a bit of a detwisting. Second what if you if you went to high school and the last year in your high school you took. Calculus So Isaac newton sort of invents, calculus but that sounds. Events you, know mathematicians, torture torture seniors in high school before the. Graduate, yes but obviously, no yes, dances yes said certain people can't can never do? Calculus why why is?
Speaker 5: It why is? Calculus? So why is that the dividing line between you, know to, me people who could handle that and can go on to do certain things and people just hit the wall even if they know. Math it seems to me that there's that calculus is the thing that changes that cos it's a about the theory of.
Speaker 1: Change Du Well, bannon let him answer the. Questions bannon's getting annoying.
Speaker 5: Here as in the theory of how things, change it's a great.
Speaker 2: Question but in, fact what calculus does is it's somewhat. Philosophical that's why mathematics is. Is you, know they used to Be newton wasn't a. Mathematician he was called the. Geometr that's what they used to call. Themselves they understood geometry and. Numbers but there's an old conundrum where it says if and During pythagoras Days zeno's, paradox it's called where they, said, well IF i take if the wall is two feet away from, me AND i take one step that's halfway to the, wall that'll be one foot. Away and IF i take another step that's half, again there'll be half a foot, away then a quarter of a. FOOT i could work, forever but never touch the. Wall doesn't sound, realist doesn't make any sense in our real lives of the. Physical but What newton understood as many. Problems we like that many things approached the, wall or in his, calculus approached the limit but never really reached. It so he, said it's, okay you don't have to reach. It we can do lots of the mathematics as if it was so, close it was almost, there and we could do a lots of mathematics almost being at the. Limit and this is really, Important, steve for today because most of the science up until, today.
Speaker 1: Who's that walking? Around is that just lane walking around the, Background so somebody's peeping around.
Speaker 2: Was things that are starting to approach the. Limit you were taught in high school that if you had one divided by, Zero if you remember your high school, algebra you were, told what's the answer to?
Speaker 1: That come, on, dude let's get to the.
Speaker 2: Point one divided by zero don't know if you were in high, school it's, like stay away from it's the. Boogeyman you could write it down as it's. Undefined it's not able to be determined that there's a bunch of. Things but in, fact one divided by zero is a strange things. Happen it's a world of the. Strange And i'll explain to you after is that when you get one divided by, zero you get into. World we don't know what. Happens the answerest it's Not oh.
Speaker 1: Shit, dude somebody said that Was candace astral projecting into the video Damn and by the, way If Charlie chorleye had that time, tech there's no reason And candas couldn't go back in time and astral project into The bannon. Interview, dude that's what that was.
Speaker 2: Explainable we can give. It we can call it things like. Undetermined what we can give have a convention to say it's IT'S, X y or. Z but in real life we don't know what happens when you are actually at the. Limit so that's An newton for the same. Concept is that the limits Where philip god you got close To, god but you can never Be. God he had this sort of religious. Interpretation, OKAY i want to go back To.
Speaker 5: Newton why Is newton such a big dividing line in mankind's? History what is it About? Newton what is about anybody trying to solve what did they not know? Beforehand and what we live to an?
Speaker 1: Agree doesn't everybody know this from like like first, love like your first physics class in. College why do we need A i know people want to Question newton and they want to you, know people believe in quantum. PHYSICS i know all That i'm just, like this is A it's just bizarre that we went from corruption and high finance To bannon wanting an introductory course On newtonian physics of cost and. Effects it's just Weird newtonian.
Speaker 5: Universe ALTHOUGH i realized later some sub particle atomic, physics but at least for a, while it was. Neetonia so what's the? Divide why is he so? Important why is he inflection point in mankind's movement from the swamp to the.
Speaker 2: Stars that's a great, question because stars were by. Kep What newton starts to allow us to do is to make, prediction accurate. Predictions remember that we've got talked about that with, Money about the things in our physical. World how, cars he didn't have cars, that how horse carriages, moved how, things how boweling balls, Moved how pool cues and pool excuse, me pool table. Balls wouldn't try.
Speaker 5: To solve that Before Newton mayklitis or you, Know Platinus phathagoras that had these great he knew, again.
Speaker 2: But it was all. Numbers this was a system of things in the physical. World And patagora, says we can start putting numbers on things that help you predict how they will behave you can add two triangles and make a square some different. Shapes they're looking at gaymetric. Forms newton, says, WELL i want to know how planets. MOVE i want to know how things around me. Move can we find? Formulas CAN i find formulas that explain WHAT i see in the physical, world how physical things, interact and how they describe one. Another, again the fact that two, things two solid, masses for some very, strange unknown, reason unknown, today attract one another no matter what they. Are people have seen the. Experiment you hang of, something two little metal balls from a, string they move towards each. Other in fact they moved towards each. Other was a Very.
Speaker 1: Yeah there's different theories about Whether libnis discovered calculus Or, newton or did they actually independently both discover. Calculus it's an interesting, point but very.
Speaker 2: Specific so when you drop the ball to the floor of this, Room newton, says in fact the room came up a bit to meet the. Ball the room. Moved it's in. Percept they can't really perceive that. Motion but they attracted each other with certain. Ratio so he started to be able to measure things in the physical world and that was great. Advances it also now you wanted to move very. Quickly, unfortunately most, people especially in the twentieth century nineteenth, century seeing, well Like, newton let's measure, everything let's measure people's, behavior let's measure their, psychology let's measure their, health you go to the we can Have so.
Speaker 1: This is like, quantification, right the idea that everything could be. Quantified and, uh now we Know bannon has an interest in perennialism and uh you, know the traditionalist so called. School So bannon has read Evil law and presumably free thof shoe on And. Gannon so this seems to be verging into the uh you, know rain of quantity From, gannon that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Like, this let's measure, everything measure their voting has, measure, measure. Measure can we put a number on how MUCH i care for my? Wife CAN i put a number on HOW i? Feel and we, Tried, unfortunately we not try to mathematize it's called quantification minor things in life and then recognize that there's things that unfortunate fortunately just fall outside everyone, Shorting, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's a great. Point normanis think this is genius, talk, Right so like basic this is Even, like isn't this like eighth grade? Physics people think eighth grade's physics class talk is.
Speaker 10: Like, wow this is like this is like High braine.
Speaker 1: Stuff, wow high. Stuff Oh i'm terrible at. MATH i don't remember any of that maths, shit but LIKE i know this, stuff LIKE i remember a lot of. This like, whoa this isn't even this is? What, yeah this is why noormies will fall for like the most ridiculous. Word Solid right wrote a.
Speaker 2: Very famousok about why his. Life he was trying to figure out a. Way can't he describe the difference formulaically between things that are alive and things that are dead, Answers, no the things that are alive in my world are, miracles not. Magic magics has a bad. Connotation you don't believe in the spirit or the. Soul that's what animates. People is your spirit your?
Speaker 5: Soul no. One but have you ever seen someone? Die when they, die their spirit, Leaves the soul leaves no. Question so when there's no question to, you no, question there's no question to you that there is some animating life force within us that leaves when you're.
Speaker 2: Dead, Yes in, FACT i refer to the. Soul there's obviously a certain the questions in.
Speaker 5: The past would normally think you were. Soulless so have you just know to have you talk about you actually believe in it and have done some thinking About it's pretty shocking in its own, Right in't?
Speaker 2: It well again? Mathematics Leibnitz And leibnitz, THOUGHT i, Said.
Speaker 5: No newton was At cambridge and he was ahead of Math departmight he's, professor but likeness who would likeness A german? Professor?
Speaker 2: Yes but What leibnitz said is the soul is so strange Because god took, chemicals which is simply the material like, tables and he somehow made this material able to have a. Thought how strange is that not only does it have a, soul but this some way it was put, together that this material substance is able to. Think so when you say to, me it's obvious to everyone that this is such a thing as a. Soul, now if you're part of The, charlatanville you'll try to explain it to. People the SOUL i describe as the dark matter of the. Brain is it dark matter because in high energy?
Speaker 1: Physics wait a, Minute, jeff let's still a little pre supping Of Jeff sain mcceff for, here religion and con artists are the ones that try to explain the. Soul by the, way here's my explanation of the. Soul so are you admitting a con?
Speaker 2: Artist nowadays you hear in terms of dark, matter doc energy, again. Terminology it's, complicated termine why is it doc? Matics we can't see it as. Well what do you mean you can't see? It, well somehow we see something moving towards this area of darkness. SOMETHING i can see this. Thing this appears to me to be, empty it's just, black BUT i see it being drawn this. Way SO i, said, WELL i know if this were, matter that would follow that. Equation if this was, solid it would explain the way this particle.
Speaker 1: Moves, Yeah i'm not detecting high levels of genius. Here i'm detecting like basic familiarity with basic. Ideas that's so far What i'm detecting. Here, SO i, MEAN i guess what he said about live notes is kind of. True BUT i mean you could read A wikipedia entry and kind of get that much of.
Speaker 2: It BUT i can't see anything, here So i'll just call it dark. MATTER i don't know what it, is but it behaves as if there was something. There the soul is obvious to everyone that there's something different between things that are alive and things that are not. Alive but we have no idea what it. Is it's currently. UNEXPLAINABLE i believe we need an entirely different system of analysis to try to figure.
Speaker 1: Out but now With, newton you, know, uh so, interesting so we get he is talking about sort of mystical ideas. Here so are we going to get full. Cobbalism let's see where we.
Speaker 5: Go it's all his alchemic, study chemical studies and things you've worked on the spiritual side leadnits that just talked about the Soul schroeder. Talk it was like if a modern scientist or someone that you funded AT mit At harvard in one of these things talk in those types of, terms they would be considered to be a wing nut, today wouldn't They they would they would not be on the path for tenure right.
Speaker 2: Unless they were in the philosophy of the. Moment that this is exactly my.
Speaker 5: Point we're talking about three of the greatest mathematicians in mankind's history that have really changed mankind talking like, this what? Happened how do we get to a situation where they could not be in the high, physics you, know they could not be in the mathematic in the mathematics department or working in scienceity.
Speaker 2: Physics so it's an easy. Answer newton was a combination of mathematician or geometry then and, philosopher and as time went on that those disciplines seem to.
Speaker 1: Well newton was an, alchemist so he Didn't he referenced alchemy earlier and said he kind of gave some credence to the possibility the transmutation of matter that he thinks that's. Legit and now he's talking About, newton who was a committed hermeticist.
Speaker 2: Alchemist move, apart we had philosophy who some of the philosophers can't do, math and some of the. Mathematicians and again mathematicians often break into two. Categories people that solve. Problems those are more like, geometris you, know there's just problem, solvers and then there's thinkers. Theoreticians they're more like the old movement towards. Philosophy but neither one of those two groups have been able to figure out why something is. Alive as opposed to something that's not. Alive no one's been able to describe what the soul, is but we all know it, exists AND i think what we need is a new science is a bad. WORD i think science only describes the things we already know about the physical. World in, fact there's an argument that the physical world that we see has been created out of our systems to be of.
Speaker 1: Mathematics so there you have A Pythagorean kabbalistic argument that reality itself is mathematics or. Numbers and you do find this in some of the well known famous physicists out, there Like max Tech Mar max Tech, mark for, example thinks that reality literally is, numbers which is again kind of the Ancient pythagorean And platonic. Position so that's definitely where he's coming, from whether you believe it or. Not and it's interesting Because i've said for a long time THAT i think that probably the elites, themselves And i'm not saying that he's really some kind of like he really knows the. Science he seems to be more of a, sued but a very well connected, sued an organized crime. Figure they have a different, physics and that's exactly What i've been saying all, along AND i said that years, ago Because Brave New world says That Mustapha mon says To john The, savage we have a different physics and science that is nothing to do with what we put out to the. Normies we debase the normies through derascinating toxic, culture and we have a separate understanding and discourse that we. Do and it sounds like, mystical neoplatonic. Stuff and that's exactly What justin McCaffrey is saying.
Speaker 2: Here. Mathematics everyone knows mathematics describes the physical world much greater than it should unless you my, view the physical world really comes out of conscious beings that have, mathematics so they create. It this table appears to you AND i to be solid to a bat or, if because we have light that's bouncing off the table into our. Eyes it appears solid if instead of eyes that responded to wavelengths of visual, light our eyes responded to radio. Waves the radio. Frequencies it's not. Different it's the same type of frequency is light with different. Speeds the tables. Invisible we know that our phone works in this, room so the waves are coming through the. Windows the waves are coming through the, walls so the walls are invisible to that type of, radiation that type of. Energy the walls ARE i can see them because my. EYES a physical system determines that the walls are.
Speaker 1: There you with With now we're going Full David. Ike five cents REALITY a five sets. Reality are you found? It we just Need Jeff stin mcavery to talk about The cheetah Orianax cha.
Speaker 5: Or the original donor and what had the idea Of Santa Fe institute in ten or fifteen years, later that effort to study the complexity of systems. Mathematically, Yes, oliver what's? Up?
Speaker 1: Hello, yep.
Speaker 11: Hey Fool LIKE i appreciate you know you Current epstein. Stuff it's, like, HEY i was reading Through i've been going through through all The epstein.
Speaker 4: Piles play along.
Speaker 11: With you and the audience and like a shout out to theos because.
Speaker 12: Are, hey, bro that's that's totally babe bro Like, Amy there was not One, Jose there was not One, gusto not One gozales in all of them.
Speaker 1: Files bro do we barely made the? Cut though we barely made the.
Speaker 12: Cut Ro hey check it out thoughs.
Speaker 5: WHAT u?
Speaker 10: Dude apol no, Homies no homies in the? Files what's Up?
Speaker 1: Tyndall?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 1: Jay what's McKenna think about?
Speaker 13: Tonight, WELL i think it's very important that we don't get a negative view of The kabbala From Jeffrey. Epstein just because the evil people use The kabbala as a tool doesn't mean the tool itself is. Evil that's very. Important that Was terrence. Mckennap garlos was? Up, Dude hey Carlos, man what's on your?
Speaker 1: Mind? BRO a? Dude was you in the? Files?
Speaker 5: Bro was you in the?
Speaker 2: Files go go to it on mu?
Speaker 14: Bro he fool you barely on Muted, Garlos i'm. Mute see this is carlos. A, bro are you in the? FILES i DON'T i have been.
Speaker 9: LOOKING i am not in the.
Speaker 1: Files did you check your real, name? Bro or your fake?
Speaker 4: Name, no it's it's it's close.
Speaker 1: Enough It's.
Speaker 6: Charles but IF i were really high or really, Drunk epstein would be making a whole lot more.
Speaker 4: SENSE i think he.
Speaker 1: Is he's got his two hour interview With Steve. Bannon it's LIKE i think he's just stalling for. Time he's not set a. Thing, Uh we're we're, Out we're Our we're an hour a half into. It, NO i mean you think he's. Stalling, MAYBE i mean he's bolin' Like Joseph, stalin just. KIDDING i mean he said some. THINGS i mean what he said in one half of an hour could have been said in ten. Minutes i'll say that.
Speaker 2: Much that total. Failure, yeah total, filure total. Failure why is that it's the failure of? Science because in, fact if some extent science doesn't describe, ROMANCE i don't know WHY i am attracted to. SOMEBODY i don't know people are.
Speaker 1: Tracked, well maybe it's because they're like five year. Olds and Now i'm just. Joking, yeah this is a bizarre. Interview this is just so. Weird we've got a couple more super. Chats Faraden. Carino you used to research The Jason. Group it's covered extensively in The Annie jacobsen book on The history OF, darpa which we lectured. Through five hundred page book we lectured, through and is covered extensively in The Soldier's Reason, book which we lectured. Through So i'm familiar with The Jason. Group it's elite. Scientists they were advisors of governments on sensitive things like fusion PLASMA DRDs defense. Projects, Yes i'm very familiar with. It they also talk about free energy and ether. Yep Cyrus patima ten, dollars did you talk about extensively the connection To? Israel, yes we've covered it all. Week i've not been able to tune in all. Week thank you for your. Work thank you ninety six To shay five. Dollars do you somehow it feels Like epstein thing like it's, wait somehow it feels like we aren't treating This epstein thing like it's a world leading billionaires. Involved, YEAH i mean it's IT'S i, Mean i've been saying all week It's bond villain. Stuff what do you, Mean Cyrus patima five. DOLLARS i found out one of my friends and uncles is. Listed, WELL i mean a lot of it's three million files and that includes news. Articles it's all kinds of. Stuff, SO i, mean you, Know Lord voldemart was in, there and Even jefftin mcgeffrey was saying he didn't Like Lord valdemart Because voldemort exposes the. Network that's What alex was. Saying but let's finish. This we're almost to the end of.
Speaker 2: It with each other when some everyone has the same. Feeling they've seen someone walk in the room and they, said, oh that person gives me a creepy. Feeling science has tried to describe.
Speaker 1: Science so this IS i, mean, wow sixth. Sense this is so.
Speaker 2: Deep describe what creepy feelings. Means they just know it's a creepy. FEELING i think, women AS i, Said.
Speaker 1: Jeff must be describing the feeling that many women had when he came into the. Room so he must be very familiar with people having the creepy feeling phenomenon last.
Speaker 2: Time have an intuitive. Sense what is? Intuitive they have, Intuition they have, feelings and they're able to deal in the realm of things that, men especially men like myself find. Unexplainable they have Great women have. Intuition men see things a bit. Differently men want to measure. Everything women in.
Speaker 1: That, Really i'll see he's an intuitive bro. Right we had a lot of callers tonight calling in with their. Intuition we should just follow their. Intuition, candae just follow my. Intuition don't worry about a bunch of research and reading. Books just follow my. Intuition, well it turns out just On geffert is a good he's a he's a defender of. Women he's a good old feminist at, heart good Old jeff stim. Mceffort women have a more deeply seated intuitive. Sense now do you Think jeff really believed that given what he says in all of the other private, communications particularly with regard to eugenics AND iq and all of the nasty times.
Speaker 2: That he speaks of the wiggers that interested in.
Speaker 5: Measuring in what you're saying in, macrotterms you actually think science. Mathematics maybe ultimately technology is moving to that more INTUITIVE.
Speaker 2: I think science and math are old, fashioned and unfortunately people are still taught that they.
Speaker 1: Have, yeah we need a new. Science that's lady Led i'm ready for slay queen, science slavey science. Girl and it's just gonna be WHAT i feel at the. Moment by the, way can that's going to be the high priestess of the new, science because that's what a, dream it's WHAT i feels at the, moment and it's WHOEVER i don't like they is canceled on. Scientific that's the new. Science and you heard it From justin'm okay for you right there.
Speaker 2: Yourself they'll learn algebra in school and certain things in school as opposed to learning to.
Speaker 5: Give is this What Larry summers was.
Speaker 1: Trying by the, way this is the public consumption. Stuff Kater perr are going to be the new science.
Speaker 15: Queen remember when what his name, Was, fauci, y'all, remember, y'all Remember. Fauci fauci, SAID i am the.
Speaker 4: Science don't disagree with.
Speaker 5: ME i am the.
Speaker 1: Science, Well Jeff stein is, Saying Katie perry is the science of the. Future by the, way why do you hate women if you don't support so hold on if you are, Against but if you're a, feminist then you're Pro Jeffrey. Epstein, see now we're toying with the fallacies right perfectly.
Speaker 5: Enough but what he was trying to get to in that, system the systems we study today are the way mathematics either taught or.
Speaker 1: Understood jeff's sign be, Like so, basically What i'm saying is That earth is to ashy.
Speaker 2: Okay, earth you, see is very.
Speaker 16: Ghetto it's very, ashy is very, ghetto and we want to ungratify and unash The earth with a large quantity of ditty oil that would moisturize the earth to make it no longer ashy that.
Speaker 5: Women just havn't gotten up to the highest realms of, engineering or physics or mathematics because of, that.
Speaker 1: Because there was oppressed, though because the patriarchy was oppress on the. Women see, you, ladies y'all had a negative appraisal Of Jeff sin MacCaffrey all these. Years y'all thought he was a bad. Dude he's on your. Side he's trying to get you a damn stem. Job he's trying to get your stem cells and get you a stem position.
Speaker 5: Girlfriend and you're you're actually applying that there's a either new branch or science or we've hid a inflection, point like A newton that's going to go Into newton took man kind of different direction because he was able to. Measure then you had subatomic you, know Non newtonian. Physics, later are you saying that you think there's another developed field it's coming up that may take US i don't know how many decades to get our hands, around but that that's what's evolving out of.
Speaker 2: This, yes, yeah in FACT i think that mathematics it's not the end of. Science every year someone says at the end of we can't discover. Everything there's lots to discover with a relationship to the physical, world but we know we're a lot already in respect to the unexplainable. World we almost know.
Speaker 1: Nothing somebody was calling, Him Jeffrey, simpstein we have the, smartest funniest chat on the. INTERNET i, swear do you guys make me cry laughing all the?
Speaker 2: Time women again sense it and instead Of Larry, Summers i'm JUST i won't digress too. Much But Howard gardner early on said there's not one form of.
Speaker 1: Intelligence it just occurred to, me how amazingly transparent this, is how hypocritical the mainline voices of feminism. Are this is a man who, steals, grapes traffics, women young, women and he's publicly a feminist women's rights. Supporter amazing the level of just Absolutely and by the, way how many of the major voices of, feminism especially the male, feminists how many of them have we seen exhibit the exact same traits where they get busted for some grape scandal or some insane level of weird deviancy that they're. Into isn't that? Interesting? Shocker?
Speaker 2: Right it's not mathematical. Intelligence there's emotional, intelligence kinesthetic. Intelligence you, know there's this argument THAT i reject that black people are less intelligent than white. People it's not.
Speaker 1: True oh? Really is that why all of your text messages and private communications say the exact, opposite because you talk about genetics research and all the connections between genetics AND. Iq.
Speaker 2: Interesting we, know for example that IF i was in the forest AND i had to run from the lion or figure out a way not to be, eaten and my competition is a Local, African i'm the one who's getting eaten because they have the intelligence to deal with the local. Environment so, wait what.
Speaker 1: Was he just saying that IF i was In, africa the black people would eat me and SO i would not be. Intelligent but he was in the context of defending black people as not LOW, iq but then saying that they're going to eat, Me like what that?
Speaker 9: Was that was a.
Speaker 1: Wild twist, There. Jeff it's just.
Speaker 2: Different it's not, better it's not. Worse but there's many differences amongst different types of, people and to people have different, intelligences and they excel in some intelligences usually and less so in.
Speaker 5: Others one need to come to because the world of high finance is a world of pure reason or is? It is it a lot of emotion and gut checks and and you, know on trading desk in central banks when these decisions get.
Speaker 1: Made is it is it that, oh he was saying he was running from a. Lion didn't he say? CANNIBAL i thought he said the word cannibal.
Speaker 5: High church like the High church of science of high energy. Physics or is it as much emotion that comes in as much as the mathematics and the reason.
Speaker 1: The High church of high energy physics bizarre. Terminology it's a great.
Speaker 2: QUESTION i think if you talked to really experienced and successful, traders.
Speaker 10: Somebody Said epstein cause he's.
Speaker 1: Fleeing Around africa from the cannibal. Tribe was? It lions are, Cannibals.
Speaker 2: And you ask them how they know what's going, on they can't give you an. Answer they don't. Know they feel. It they can feel the way the market's, moving they can feel the way the stock's. Moving and that these are not very well defined. Terms it's not it's difficult to put in mathematics. Terms how DID i feel? It you could look back and make guesses WHAT i was, Seeing but great traders feel it and then act on their. Feelings that's the. Difference many people feel it but are afraid because they want a mathematical.
Speaker 1: Justification if, All i'm started to think it really is human, jerky cause he's talking ABOUT i thought he said cannibals eating him In? Africa was that? Lions i'm. CONFUSED i don't know what's. Lost, boy they Take we're five hours into. That.
Speaker 5: Nis when you first got on the trading desk of Bear stearns in the late seventies or midst, seventies were you shocked by how little actual understanding of mathematics that the traders. Comprehended, yeah, again we had A texas instrument calculated most most, stockbrokers and especially before that can seventy.
Speaker 2: Five if they were, good stockbrokers could add that's about.
Speaker 1: It they.
Speaker 2: Couldmultiply if you could, multiply you were already in the top fifteen percent of. Stockbrokers stockbroker simply meant, that, jeffar there's a great there's a story WHEN i went to the first PERSON i had no, money AND i said how much money do you make a? Year and he said four hundred thousand dollars. Impossible i'm making ten thousand.
Speaker 5: Dollars that's strolling more your family had made in his entire. Assistance, yes and.
Speaker 2: He makes it in a. YEAR i, said what do you? Do and he, said its too complicated for you to, understand which is what the main thrust Of Wall street. People they want to tell you it's too complicated because if you understood, that that person was simply he had a brother in law in fact in this, case who ran the pension, fund the general. Motors his brother in law would call them and, say buy a THOUSAND. Ibm he'd hang up the, phone he'd write it out on a ticket and walk it to a. Window that was his entire skill. Set, hello, right what my brother in law, says walk it to a ticket. Window give the example.
Speaker 5: When you're on the trading door a time that you felt either complete uncertainty or you saw tone panic where people.
Speaker 2: To that's why it's so exciting, now BECAUSE i think certain people are starting to realize that there's so many things that are unexplainable that we have to think about them. Differently music is a great, example just a it's a common man's. Example you, know when you hear a certain song it makes you feel a certain. Way how does it do? That we don't. Know we can't mathematize. It and even that, Music, steve nowadays we compress. Music when you have a, violin it's compressed onto your. iPhone so what is? COMPRESSION i, Mean i'm taking lots of information And i'm cutting it into lots of pieces and squishing it. Together and WHEN i squish, it.
Speaker 1: Ugh coping fifteen, Dollars, jay have you reviewed the controversies About Dame Sarah mulali she's soon to be the Female archbishop Of Canterbury anglican's? Wild No, No BUT i MEAN i knew that The episcopal or The anglican And An episcopal churches were from the very inception. Fake what's, intuitive it's. Intuition justin mcgeffree says to tuxedo, dude bro two. Dollars does human jerky taste Like canadian? Bacon? Yes, Yes, elean rid who GOES i just finished Watching Nick cage eight? Millimeter is there any way THAT i could get a? Breakdown, Sincerely, Yakub, yeah we need to do eight. MILLIMETER i think that's the one of The Nick cage movies we haven't. Done unless we did it on the fifty k party. Stream we might HAVE i don't, remember but we should probably revisit. It it's a lot more irrelevant, now isn't. It, okay somebody had a comment About archbish Or patriarch currole AND i can't find. It where'd it? Go thank You Intel wild for that, comment because there was a. Comment let me, see do you have any thoughts On Chris LANGEN'S Ctmu blacksmith five. DOLLARS i, MEAN i think there's some interesting parallels with, tag but it also kind of ends up being IF i recall a thing where he thinks that you project reality from your, mind WHICH i don't understand. That Kevin ru's five, dollars there was a meeting Between carol and The. Coptics this is a great look At christian outreach that is not a. Humanist everybody should watch. It, OKAY i wasn't onn aware of. That high On jack two, dollars he looks like a Malnourished Ron. Perlan he.
Speaker 2: Does you're, right we'll compress.
Speaker 1: It he's Like Ron pearlman on. OZEMPIC i have.
Speaker 2: To take out lots of, pieces BUT i say that they're not very. Important pieces.
Speaker 1: L bau five. Dollars what Would Kat williams say about?
Speaker 16: This, listen, Listen i'm gonna tell you all right, Now ain't No jasim McCaffrey going up in my?
Speaker 1: Booty how?
Speaker 2: Okay it's those pieces that we take out when we compress. Data to, me are the most interesting parts of. Life you just said a while.
Speaker 5: Ago part of this new search for science may go back to when people actually talking about a, soul and you, said there no doubt in your mind that there is a. Soul describe for me what you mean by. That what do you mean by? Soul what do you mean to solve different than the physical analog body that we're seeing on film right.
Speaker 2: Now it's difficult to describe in. WORDS i, Mean i'm not a. Poet poems get a little closer to what that really. Means but we. Can even the concept of what is life becomes complicated when you deal with plants and. Seeds is a seed? ALIVE i don't, know and certain people say, no it's. Dead when you have, banana one of my favorite examples is the banana that's sitting on the countertop in your kitchen. Today is it alive or?
Speaker 5: Dead what do you think about human?
Speaker 2: Life when is?
Speaker 9: That what is?
Speaker 5: Human tell me about?
Speaker 2: Human but you have? Bana this is.
Speaker 1: Alive this is funny because this is their text email exchange where they have this conversation about whether the banana is, alive and then they're, like, okay but is it?
Speaker 2: Conscious it's just, goofy that bananas. Breathing it's on Your you say it's, Impossible, Jeffrey, no is the banana? Conscious all these these are, Words so you everyone's trying to fit very complicated concepts into a very small by called conscious or. Alive it's these don't fit in that. Way so if you put your bana in a bag and put another fruit in with, it the fruit ripens fast because the banana breathes with. It that's we don't.
Speaker 1: We've we've a cidicular two. Dollars does jefs sim McAffrey have pepperoni, nipples peppers. PEPSTEIN i don't. KNOW i haven't looked at his nude. BODY i don't really care to see his nude.
Speaker 2: Body understand what most of those? Things so you asked the big, question do you talk at the? Life what about human? Life what about?
Speaker 5: It tell me what do you, think what do you think human life?
Speaker 2: Is it's a. Miracle it's a. Miracle and WHEN i say, MIRACLE i can't explain, it AND i make no attempt to explain. It at the, moment we don't know how to think about. It and anyone it is getting another one of The fineman. Quotes when he was talking about quantum, physics he, said Anyone jeffrey who says they understand quantum physics and quantum mechanics and quantum, behavior you know they.
Speaker 5: Lie let's talk about that's postnetonium. Talk talk about what's the? Difference who found a quantum mechanics?
Speaker 1: What it's funny because even though this is new, age he also kind of sounds like a reddit bro, too. Right he's like a reddit enormy with a lot of this stuff which can scrack me.
Speaker 5: Up it's called quant, mechanics Taking newtonian physics and taking it to the next.
Speaker 2: Level it's forms a much broader. Category let's get back to this.
Speaker 5: Desk you used. It the thing Of newton using this, desk what Is why Can't newton's theory explain? Everything why did sub atomic quantum mechanics or quantum physics have to come and to, explain to explain.
Speaker 2: This, well so let's let's go right back to square. One why is it called quantum. Physics so quanta is a word that simply means, packet small, Amount so it's. Quantized so we, recognized when we've recognized that this table appeers, appears another very complicated word solid.
Speaker 9: Us it.
Speaker 2: Has it's really made up of molecules or, atoms and atoms we've given lots of names to what some of the.
Speaker 1: Behaviors, wow this is really. Deep so we're back to uh seventh grade level physics. Class this is.
Speaker 2: Amazing if you were in, school when you AND i were in school in the, fifties the model was a little center thing in the, middle and electron went around and around. It it was seen as a ball that went around and around.
Speaker 1: It, daniel five. Dollars did you See epstein's email to All brecht about making grinder profiles to Blackmail american. Politicians that's a. Joke that's a. Joke daniel is.
Speaker 2: Joking and as we start to look at to, say well let's see what this bull looks. LIKE i want to be able to examine that little thing called an electron we, found uh, yeah a.
Speaker 1: Lot of dyla monkey coded references here with the bananas and the you, know evolution and this is getting really.
Speaker 2: Deep there was nothing. There it wasn't the. Thing it was simply a cloud OF i.
Speaker 1: Like how they're discussing things that you would literally hear in like your introduction To philosophy, class like the first. Day this is the stuff that comes, up like literally an intro to, philosophy, okay WHICH i remember intro to. PHILOSOPHY i had a great intro to philosophy. Professor he was a human, skeptic but he was a great. Professor and this is literally the stuff that we talked. About it was it was, LIKE, i let's talk about. Philosophy and he was not A jewish guy who was a, chubby kind of alcoholic dude with a big, gut and he would just kind of he would he would just start to haul the chalk like this and he would rest his hand on his gut and he would, go, yeah, well so it's like the number seven is number? Seven a?
Speaker 6: Lie?
Speaker 1: One is?
Speaker 2: It where is? It how do we know what it?
Speaker 1: Is what any guys?
Speaker 5: Think?
Speaker 1: Right that's like day one Of Introduction philosophy in college your first. Day and it's funny to me because like he And bannon think they're having this like two HUNDRED iq level conversation that no one could even barely. Understand and it's literally what you would talk about like the first day of philosophy.
Speaker 2: Class get that we can call an. Electron so we already start to see mysterious things as we go into very super small quantities quantum. Physics so quantum physics like to go into the very small and very small.
Speaker 1: Distances, wow so quantum physics about small quantities is actually about the physics of small. Quantities, damn this is blowing my. Mind.
Speaker 2: Ude we see things that we can't, explain just cannot explain how much a type.
Speaker 1: We got face, lords and we got mind, lords we got mind. Loaders but by the, way this is also why the new atheists in his sphere were so influential and we're so effective from the two thousands up into you, know the death of that, stuff you, know five or six years, ago it's dying out on. YouTube you have the last dying gasps of it With Professor dave And derek Myth vision and all. That like this explains why this was so easy to pass off on. People was because people were dumbed down and they were stupid and being introduced to a lot of these, topics and because people don't study, philosophy they think that this, is oh my, gosh the Dark. Enlightenment. Dude these people are so. Smart and then you notice anytime that they encounter anybody with like a just a mid tier level of, philosophy they're like, words big, Words what what logic?
Speaker 5: Is what that?
Speaker 4: Means what that?
Speaker 5: Is what that? Is what that?
Speaker 10: Mean what that?
Speaker 5: Mean?
Speaker 1: Right they go full bricing gray.
Speaker 2: Logic what that?
Speaker 5: Is what that?
Speaker 1: Mean what that?
Speaker 2: Mean and to Summarize And i'm, sorry.
Speaker 5: Let's go back to human. Life when do you think human life?
Speaker 2: Starts it's not These so you, see this is the. Question you're asking me to measure something, again it's. Measure you're just you just hate making. Commitments that's Why i'm not.
Speaker 5: Married I'm i'm peeling this onion back a lair of. Time all your bullshit and. Happytar you can't be measure can't be measured like? That is that to say measure makes it's a. Commitment you don't even like a commitment when you you.
Speaker 1: Just say all your bullshit.
Speaker 5: Answer, QUESTION i know the saying, golf commit to the.
Speaker 2: SHOT i don't know what it means to be.
Speaker 5: Measured you do know what it means to be. Measured you're one of the leading currency, traders hedge fund, guys or stock market financial. Wizard you're the high priesthood.
Speaker 1: Hyphen you're in the high priesthood of high. Finance interesting commentary there From bannon H, and by the, Way, no the fact that he's in finance has absolutely no connection at all with the ability for him to measure things in physics or in. Philosophy so it's like so many people think that one being, fluid, fluent and proficient in one discourse or one domain makes them experts in. Everything it's such a weird. Phenomenon you certainly know how to.
Speaker 5: Measure that's why you're. Beginner any other answer besides that is totally complete, bullshit and you know.
Speaker 2: IT i know very few.
Speaker 5: Things you know things to be. Measured you measure every. Day you weigh and measure every. Day you wiy and measure, People you ay and measure, Leaders you measure, Ecdomies you way to measure, politics very way. Measure you hang on your hang on your whole life in, fact is.
Speaker 2: Measuring that's so what you've now done is a great. Thing is you've used the word, measure a mathematic term in the common of, vernacular and abused it SO i don't even recognize what it. Means it's so.
Speaker 1: Abusive ooh, damn he just called out and then for a word concept, fallacy, Damn Jeff stein on the.
Speaker 2: Rack he on the right track now she he.
Speaker 1: Just went full category, air full grammatical word concept there On BANNON o my.
Speaker 5: Field, well and let's go in mathematics what that means and measure means what?
Speaker 2: Specifically that's it's no specific it's a an approximation or give it's giving something a. Number IF I einstein's not asking you to go to the, ninth that's my point that we didn't say that. Before now you're not going to the. Night even IF i say, measure how tall are? You you'd, say you say six f it six foot one inch to give her take. Six look's fight between five eleven and six? Feet but what's? That BUT i want so the question IS i want to ask You ZENO'S i Got zeno's. PARADOX i don't even know what it means to measure you was.
Speaker 1: In my, gosh this is so retarded that NOW i see. Why NOW i see why people were calling this all sued, ship, right BECAUSE i thought we're gonna have something interesting with The leibniz. Stuff it wasn't even about liive. Notes it's like two seconds About leibnitz and then, uh thirty minutes of word concept fallacies and just, yeah Apping, sudery which, participant Which hunt? Participant two? Dollars did you Read francis of the? FILTH i don't know what that. Is high On jack five. Dollars Is Jeff stein still dead or is he dead or? Alive is it a case Of SCHRODINGER'S. Pdf we don't. KNOW i, Mean i've not seen evidence showing necessarily that he's, alive but xfiltration is.
Speaker 2: Possible.
Speaker 1: Uh BUT i also think that makes a lot of sense that you would offer, somebody uh who's a middle management.
Speaker 2: FIXER i mean measuring the top of your, hair the top of your, skull which and the finer the.
Speaker 5: More you're, getting that's you're being. Rabbinical this is like.
Speaker 1: Base oh he called him, out rabbinical Base duebanon So.
Speaker 5: Baze isn't, That what isn't that going through the tour where you're, where, you're, you're, you're you're parsing every every every, definition however we broadly define measure your life literally is about, measurement is it?
Speaker 2: Not it's about putting numbers on.
Speaker 1: Things by the, way that both SuDS and actual academics do the same. Thing so sometimes this is hard to parse, out especially if you're a non intelligent. PERSON a non intelligent person can't tell the difference between A sued and an actual scholar or, academic because both of them will, say depends on what you, Mean, well you know, what depends on what you? Mean what do you mean by your? Soul what do you mean by?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 2: Well fuck you.
Speaker 1: Know so both SuDS and actual scholars will do, this BUT i think in the case of, SuDS they do it to be kind of playing, games to not actually give you a clear answers.
Speaker 2: To what they're referring, to so THAT i can try that you can call it whatever you.
Speaker 5: Like that what makes you feel better to your scientific?
Speaker 2: Inquiry, no even a number of people don't a number as a. Complication when did you?
Speaker 5: Come when did you come to? This and flight why did you come to? This aha moment was when it was in when it was in your solitary confinement with the biggest FINANCIAL.
Speaker 1: Crst somebody said, This nick, said this is a practice. Interview that could be. True that maybe that's why we've only got the first two. Hours but supposedly this is like many many. HOURS i don't know if that's the. Case but didn't ban and do Several BUT i think this was supposed to like Rebrand epstein as a. PHILANTHROPIST i think was what some of the emails or something. Said punch made what's? Up punch made you want to? Mute, okay good, job you just waited for, nothing. Homeboy jefferfilt, ollergy it would be interesting to Hear simpstein AND jf talk about consciousness and bananas and quantum. Loops, well you, know that's a great parallel because they kind of DIDN'T. JF jf got money From epstein for some sort of research. Project pierre ten. Dollars David wood got docks by a dollar orbiter and then created A koran demolition. Ranch what does that? Mean A koran demolition? Ranch love your? Content appreciate. THAT i don't know what does that. Mean keevan reused two. DOLLARS i did two super chats On. KIROL i read. One this is supposed to be spy. Music this is sounding more like dirty. Movies the sayings sounded like spa. Music sounds like old Dirty let's get some spy music here we.
Speaker 5: Go uh.
Speaker 1: Okay keevan hies five dollars About. Kirol the videos out, there they take out of context what he actually said about war between. Brothers it's a terrible. Reality oh, Okay, YEAH i figure there was something out of. Context WELL i have To i'll have to find like the full clip or. Whatever all, right let's finish The jeff's.
Speaker 5: Sein in world history was going on in your seven by NINE jsl with your metal bed and you and your two brushes because you were trustee with the brown uniform mons trustees spelled? Wrong is that the moment of clarity that you had about science And newtonian physics and everything that we can measure is really not going to be the way we go for. It it's going to be some, more much more Es speaking.
Speaker 1: Of, dawa by the, WAY i thought it was pretty funny. That did you guys notice That jake The muslim metaphysician made a video saying THAT dawa has basically. Failed all The dawa people in their whole thing is bike collapsed and it's it really didn't. Work it's funny to see The muslims owning each other over. That that's correcting me, out.
Speaker 5: Terrek emotional? Intelligence thing is Your was that your? Moment?
Speaker 2: ATTORNEY i wish it, was would make such a great story for this, interview but it's. Not it's the fact DID i need such a privileged life to come?
Speaker 5: Across so when did you it didnt? Happen then when did it already happen?
Speaker 2: BEFORE i was going to hope we get to The i'm in the priposed position to have some of the world's smartest people come to my house and tell me what they think about different, subjects AND i finally realized that the thing that they had most in common was there was this this. Area no matter how smart they, were that WHEN i asked him the, questions they, said they'd have to resort to a five hundred or a thousand year old response to that, question which WAS i don't, Know, oh really.
Speaker 1: INTERESTING i wonder WHAT i wonder if that commonality between all of these new atheists and new. Dorks was something? Else jack ten? Dollars is this a is it this a practice? Interview? Bannon is media training him for a sixteen minutes? Interview? OH i didn't know, that but, yeah if that's the, case that does make a lot of sense because they were talking about like rebranding him or you, know making him into a. Philanthropist put all of just two dollars the atheist comments under your recent tag video or super retarded. Arrogant all they say is that you never say to the. Argument, well that's they don't. Understand there's different types of. Arguments everybody thinks that there's only one kind of, argument which is the crackers in the pantry, fallacy which we've covered one hundred thousand times.
Speaker 5: Over you know who who else found that?
Speaker 2: Out It's.
Speaker 5: Socrates that's What socrates kept, doing, Right socrates kept asking all the.
Speaker 1: Experts oh, wow, Dude jeffin mcgeffery is just a. Philosopher, Dude he's just a, philo. Bro he's just Like. Socrates, Man he's just like asking the, deep penetrating questions about reality and. Life that's. All that's all he's. Doing and he's a great dude deep, down just asking hard. Questions, man what's the meaning of? Life? Bro where DO i put the peep in the poo?
Speaker 5: Poo?
Speaker 1: Bro that's all he's.
Speaker 5: Doing he would go, through you, know question after question after, question and realize at the end they didn't really. Know they really didn't basically understand what they were talking.
Speaker 2: About and one of the things that people won't. Enjoy it turns out that potentially one of the bad things to teach children is how to. Write say it's in point with?
Speaker 1: What so we got full common. Core Jeff stane is a like go he's. GOING i never thought he would go Full obama common.
Speaker 5: Core.
Speaker 2: Writing, reading arithmetic was supposed to be everyone supposed tough. It but writing forces you into a very narrow channel of. Thinking you have to write a certain in a certain, form a certain, way in a certain linear. Pattern so you're, thinking you become somewhat. Narrow the most. Interest the REASON i brought up writing is one of the recent discoveries of, mind which Respect. Socrates play Those aristotle because they never wrote, anything they, spoke and people around who could write Wrote socrates could.
Speaker 5: Think so that's that Was jesus Of nazruth was the same, way, right never wrote.
Speaker 2: ANYTHING i thought he was a. Carpenter he was a carpenter and then' he need like little coppmenters to.
Speaker 5: NIGHT i want to Get Lazi lisa's written. Record one last. Thing thank you for having me to your. House let's go, back let's go. Vest when did when did that the beginning of? That was there any one aha moment and all these great thinkers did happened for two thousand and? Eight was it after that came? Up OVER i know many, Years but when did you actually, realize, hey, something something new has got to be? Developed, yeah that's?
Speaker 1: Great is?
Speaker 2: That because, Again i'm privileged enough to have people around me who've given lots of philanthropic gifts to institutions of higher.
Speaker 1: Learning and WHEN i, said oh, wow that's so, sweet everybody was just so giving and there's so much charity and philanthropy and is you know what better cover for Blow feld level crime villains than international? Charity?
Speaker 2: Right the impact have you? Judge how do you judge the impact of your giving? Thing and we sat down and, said, no, really new ideas have come out AND i realized that of course it hasn't come out because we've been looking at using science and mathematics and it's the wrong.
Speaker 5: Tool it's obvious institutions that are set up and try to put forward knowledge and understanding and. Truth should they take your.
Speaker 2: Money Derek bock At harvard said taking money for good causes is a good.
Speaker 5: Thing so If, hitler If hitler took all the gold of the teeth of The jews and SAID i want to give this To Heidelberg university to fund the leading it's chairs so THAT i can study high energy, Physics Derek bark would say that was.
Speaker 2: Fine, again it's these questions of questions where good people on both, sides like You, charlottesville could. DIFFER i DON'T i don't know the, Answer so.
Speaker 5: Tell, us tell us to give us the two, answers the one answer why it shouldn't, be and then the one answer For Derek box, Says i'll take essentially take cash from anybody BECAUSE i got so many, projects so many good. Guys in this, Way i'll do it So i'm indifferent to where the cash. Comes with money's, money and IF i got good, Guys i'm the. Producer he, says these are good. People this is a good. Research, Okay i'll take the cash from, however from any, sources including. You what's the other ARGUMENT i let me give you THAT i know in my, case is your money dirty?
Speaker 2: Money if you live it might just ask a.
Speaker 5: Questions your money dirty?
Speaker 2: Money, no it's not.
Speaker 1: So in, fact, okay it's not. Dirty it's all. Clean it's all above. Board we're very moral around. Here snail, snigglebees jay you don't Understand jaye is filling the gigantic clown shoes That steve is putting in front of. Him Peter bimess two, Dollars jeffrey epsteonage until wilds five dollars a. Day where Did epstein get his money? From just the? Island? Uh, well if you Read Whitney webb's, book she's got two or three chapters where she puts forth various theories as to where he might have gotten money or been a money. Manager BUT i don't know that anybody knows one percent for. Sure it's kind of theorized unless somebody has sort of dug through the files and found something explaining exactly what was going on in terms of money.
Speaker 2: Management why is it not dirty money BECAUSE i earned it?
Speaker 5: Hot but you earned. It went back to this before you earned. It you earned it advising the worst people in the, world right that do enormous bad. Things, uh and just to make more.
Speaker 2: Money so instead of asking me the, question should you take the? Money BECAUSE i think it's a legitimate. Question if you think it's a.
Speaker 1: Legitimate, ah when he got, pinned he's about to do. It what about he's about to do a two quoke way yes.
Speaker 2: In the watch BECAUSE i think ABOUT i think that you. Have ethics is always a complicated. Subject BUT i can tell you that with the MONEY i gave to help try to eradicate polio In, Okay so Like.
Speaker 1: Bill, gates he's a philanthropist eugenicist to help eradicate Polio pakistan In.
Speaker 2: India instead of asking me whether that money was should be given to these children for, VACCINES i think you might want to ask their mothers who received.
Speaker 1: Them, oh, now where have we seen this line of? Argumentation? Oh Sam? Harris oh you want to question? Atheism what about that child that's crying right, now that was bombed by a? Terrorist what about? That what about this emotional? Appeal, so when asked what do you think ethically about providing financial services for the worst people in the. World he does the two, Quoteue, well how about you tell me about the mothers whose children were saved BY i, mean this is so silly.
Speaker 2: The vaccine who know that child now won't get? Polio and ask them IF ee should have helped these?
Speaker 1: People, yeah immediate virtue, signaling which is a huge uh red.
Speaker 2: Flag if we want if.
Speaker 5: We want in a fast you're a you're a. Mathematician we walked into that clinic where they're giving that money out to these people that are the most distrates of poverty and, sickness and told them that the money was coming from a what are?
Speaker 2: You class?
Speaker 5: Three sexual?
Speaker 2: Predator tier?
Speaker 5: One what's Your? Tier one's the highest and? Worst, know the, lowest the. Lowest you're the Lost kate tier? One you're the. Lowest what a criminal is that the money came?
Speaker 4: To?
Speaker 5: Then what what percentage of people do you? ESTIMATE i understand you only probably those do you? Estimate would SAY i don't, CARE i want the money for my.
Speaker 2: CHILDREN i would, say everyone SAID i want the money for my.
Speaker 5: Children did they know where the money came?
Speaker 9: From?
Speaker 2: IFF i think if you told them ABOUT i call them the devil hundredercent the devil, themself the devil.
Speaker 1: M k me x five. Dollars did you see the notes from the cell? Speculation they read like what is needed to escape and get? OUT i don't. KNOW i just don't know how much you'll put into you, know cellmate testimony and that kind of stuff is very kind of suspicious.
Speaker 2: Stuff, Said i'm going to exchange some dollars because you told's.
Speaker 5: Life do you think you're the devil? Themself?
Speaker 2: No, no BUT i do have a good.
Speaker 5: Mirror it's a serious. Question, sorry do you think you're the devil?
Speaker 2: SELF i, know why would you say?
Speaker 5: That because you have all the. Attributure you're incredibly. Smart you remember the devil. Is somebody knows what the devil's. Brilliant you Read Milton's you Read Milton's Paradise.
Speaker 2: Loss, no the devil scares.
Speaker 5: Me satan. Is satan is the is the he is the he is at the number one or two. Archangel and the reason he goes To hell and leaves the rebellion is because he can't be the top. Guy and his thing Is i'd Rather i'd rather reign in hell than serve in.
Speaker 2: HEAVEN i saw that in a movie once Called American. DOMA i don't remember who said. It, okay we have to go called the What?
Speaker 1: American?
Speaker 9: What what do you?
Speaker 2: Say what was the?
Speaker 1: Movie i'm over here trying to Get epstein movie. Recommendations, now what's? That y'all Saw epstein's playlist. Too when somebody found, that like his iPod play it was a such a weird ask, me is that you wouldn't? Expect? So what was the?
Speaker 5: Movie serious? Question do you think you're the devil's?
Speaker 2: SELF i don't know why would you say?
Speaker 5: That because you have all the, attributure you're incredibly. Smart you remember the devil. Is somebody knows what The Devil's you Read, Milton's you Read Milton's Paradise.
Speaker 2: Lost the devil scares.
Speaker 5: Me satan, Is satan, is the is the he is the he is at the number one or, Two and the reason he goes To hell and leaves the rebellion is because he can't be the top. Guy and his thing Is i'd Rather i'd rather reign in hell than serve in.
Speaker 2: HEAVEN i saw that in a movie once Called The American. DOMA i don't Even.
Speaker 1: American. Dharma that's. Weird what is that we over here Getting. Epstein he's gone Full ciskel And ebert over. Here it's It's epstein And ebert over, Here ciskel And, Epstein american. Dharma oh is this he was making a dumb joke because that's a bandon movie movie About, Bannon Errol morris's documentary About. Bannon it's Certain bannon as. Qualities, Okay, ANYWAY i thought that was gonna be some kind of actually interesting. Movie but that doesn't look that. Interesting there was another super chat. Here what do you estimate HIS iq? IS i don't, KNOW i would GET i, mean if you're being serious on A wexler, scale he's probably one twenty, one twenty five, MAYBE i don't. Know what do you guys? Think all? Right, uh we went full on all. Night thank you. Guys everybody have a good.
Speaker 4: Night mm hmm