Speaker 1: What does the big retirement announcement mean for Pittsburgh Steelers pass catchers, did one NFC East quarterback just spill the beans on his team's offensive approach in twenty twenty six, and what will one rookie tight end do for you in the twenty twenty six campaign? Plus the three time FFPC League winner Tom Smith joins us to talk Jared Goff, the Los Angeles Chargers offense, and so much more. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hours starts now. Stamn the pressure I've seen.
Speaker 2: Listen broadcast live in horder round the world. You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts, Eric Balkman and Farrell. The high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players.
Speaker 1: In the world at now.
Speaker 2: Because no one else was available, Here are Eric Balkman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rob Greeting's exaltations to all of you b alcoholics and for RELLIAX. Welcome into the latest episode of The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com, the Fantasy Football Players Championship. I'm your slightly above average host, Eric Balkman. You can connect with me on x at Eric Balkman. You know me from the road of his High Stake Slowdown, the hsff our Extra Reps, the Fantasy Football Players Championship, and of course the f FPC Insider Access Show. My co host is indeed the definitive Commissioner Definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, Farrell Elliott. Coming up on tonight's show, We're gonna break down everything you need to know for Mid May adp and the FFPC main events slow Drafts, as well as the Big Gorilla and the FFPC not one but two best ball tournaments that are going on right now. Will tell you what you need to do with your dynasty leagues as well as your dynasty startup leagues if you are participating within those in the FFPC, and so much more tonight. Plus, Tom Swith is going to join us on this program tonight, not only to talk about his big cashes in high stakes fantasy football over the years, he's going to talk about his league titles in the FFPC, and perhaps most importantly, what he's been doing in his Big Gorilla and FFPC drafts so far this season. Before we get into that, I want to remind everybody that if you are looking for some drafting fund right now, look no further than the FFPC Big Gorilla, a three hundred fifty dollars entry fee, a million dollar grand prize, seven bananas, and early rampage promos going on right now. FFPC Baby Gorilla has a one hundred thousand dollars grand prize that's just one hundred and twenty five dollars entry v same exact format as the Big Gorilla. The Best Ball Tournament in the super Flex Bestball Tournament both feature six figure grand prize as fourn under k in the Best Ball Tournament, which is up one hundred k from a year ago, and one hundred thousand dollars at just a thirty five dollars entry fee in the super Flex Bestball Tournament. Dynasty and Empire startups, as I mentioned, are going on right now. You can enter for the one hundred dollars leagues all the way up to the five thousand dollars leagues, and the FFPC main event has slow drafts going on right now. The live drafts will kick off in about a week and a half or so. Don't forget you have eleven days left to take advantage of that FFPC early Bird Main Event promo where you can save tuner bucks off your first team. Go to my FFPC dot com for more information on that. And if you want to play in chop leagues, just don't be the lowest scoring team each and every week. We got those going on at the FFPC right now. They start at thirty five bucks and go up from their y ffpc dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comments on the video, share it with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live. Give you the schedule of what's going on with the FFPC family of podcasts this week. Later on in the program, I've waited long enough, ladies and gentlemen, let me bring in tonight's guest co host. Not even a guest co host. He is the permanent. He is the Ed McMahon to my Johnny Carson. He is the Paul Schaeffer to my David Letterman. I'm trying to I'm dating myself here a little bit. He's my Andy Richter to my co He's the Andy Richter to my Conan O'Brien. Please let welcome in, ladies and gentlemen tonight, mister Farrell Elliott from the KFFFC. Good evening at Farrell. How's it going. I don't know if you like those analogies at all.
Speaker 3: All three of those guys could be interpreted as extra baggage. However, with Ed McMahon, he did get to tell people they could be a winner. That's what I tell everyone of the signs up the KFFSC Bonky Monkey. Part of your face tonight is in shade and part of it is fantastically illuminedminated and it gives a real interesting play with the lighting. We're gonna have to get on the set design here, Bulky, and yeah, I know a few people that could that could hook me up.
Speaker 1: Lighting is everything when it comes to television and film and everything, So yeah, I need to I need to get on that. How is everything going in your neck of the woods right now? As we head into late May, Farrell June is going to be here before we know it. It's crazy drafting seasons going on and I think some people are still snoozing. They don't realize it's going on yet.
Speaker 3: You know, some people just don't want to draft what they call early and this is this is middle drafting, is what I would call it. I was teasing with the Dizzle earlier today. I said, we should say, Aaron Rodgers is signed up, and so should you. So come on and get in and pick your teams. But it's uh bulky for a man who drafted around the clock at this year's Super Bowl event, the kf F s A so we we I don't know why people want to live without drafting. There's so much value right now to get involved. And there is a good amount of f f PC drafting that that I have done. And I like drafting early because the closer I get to the live events, the more the closer I get to camp opening, the closer we get to the middle days and the dog days of July, the less time I have to enjoy it. So it's it's really a good thing.
Speaker 1: I just like. And I I talk to you about the importance of of slow drafts, which you obviously recognize. I'm of the opinion that the the the slow drafts and and Best Ball too. In general. That's kind of revolutionized fantasy football, right whereas oh, I can draft in May and I don't have to worry about, you know, setting my lineup every week and placing waivers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can.
Speaker 1: You can do that with the FFPC. You can do it with the k f F f C and and and slow drafts where you can just operate. I mean, I'm I think my max I've ever done is like five at one time. But I know there's people out there at the f f PC grinding out dozens of drafts at the same time, maybe even hundreds. Dare I say so?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, whatever you want there, there is something for you right now with both the f f PC and the k f f f C.
Speaker 3: Le's you at the live event at Planet Hollywood or in Louisville. If you want to come in and draft your first team on the Saturday of the event. That's fine for us too. You know, that's that's good. But we just don't know what you're missing out on what everyone seems to be enjoyed, which are these early contests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's that's the important important thing to understand.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Two, when you know, whatever you want to do, you don't have to be a volume drafter to be successful. We've had I don't know countless people on this show who have you know, they've they've had one entry in the Big Gorilla or one entry in the main event, and they win the whole thing. Yeah, and some people prefer that way. Some people like, you know what, I can't handle you know, two or three teams over the course of a season. I'm not going to do that. I'm gonna do one and that's it. And that's fine, and it's worked out for some people before. But I will say, by and large, the people who come on this show will talk about how close they came, and they're like, only I would have had one more team, If I only would have had a few more teams. It's not me trying to sell teams. That's not what I do. People who watch the show, No, I don't do that.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying I know I do. I do.
Speaker 1: But the thing of it is is, you know what it comes down to, It's mathematically proven that the more teams you have, the better chance you have to win. I shouldn't say mathematically proven, but it stands to reason.
Speaker 3: And from my experience, and you know, Sean Green drops in here and says, wish you can handle more managed leagues. Managing two teams and managing four teams is not the same time commitment for the second too. The more teams you manage, the more you can anticipate free agency. You go down to look a free list of free agency, and you say, what's this guy doing here? You know he would he's not in anything else. And so now you and you move quicker through those and and I love it because after you get through the first couple of leagues, now you you know you're in You're in fifth gear and you're racing, baby, And that's that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: I I I just look at it from the standpoint, and this is the last thing I'll say on it, like fantasy football is fun. And me, who has been playing fantasy football now for over thirty years, the more teams I have, the more fun I've had. Now, maybe that's not the case for everybody, but I think chances are if you're watching the show or listening to the show, it's probably the case for you. So check it out my f f PC dot com, kf FC dot com and.
Speaker 3: As we broke down the schedule from last week and you you you did a great job on your Thursday night show. As the schedule was being released, we find more and more ways, more and more opportunities to be engaged with the NFL, which makes having more teams even more enjoyable. So it's a great schedule that we're coming into this year. It's yeah, it's exciting stuff with a Valentine's Day Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Ball right, yes, exactly, which my wife has already kissed me goodbye.
Speaker 3: I'm very familiar with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she might. I don't know. I don't know what's gonna happen. I just know I'll be in Kentucky drafting teams, which is gonna be fun. Farrell, let me ask you a weird question here tonight, and I'm by giving you this Paul Gutierrez report who covers the Las Vegas Raiders. Yes, good Jach. The new head coach for the Raiders called Brock Powers a quote football robot from heaven. I don't know exactly what that means, but I think it's a good thing.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Clint Kubiak thinks very highly of Brock Bowers, and why wouldn't he Because he is part of the organization that drafted basically nothing and added only Jalen Naylor As far as a difference maker, and I don't even know if he's a difference maker at wide receiver and free agency, it's Trey Tucker, it's Jack Bash and not a whole lot else. The question is this Pharrell brock Bauers. According to Fantasy Mojo Darren RMANI runs fantasymojo dot com, Get a subscription. If you're an FFPC player, you'll you'll be better off for it. Godfather of the process. As Joe's challenge as well key lists, brock Bowers is tight end two at the same ad P as tight end one, with Trey McBride at the one O nine. Are we too low in the f f PC? Are our f FPC players too low on brock Powers Given that seemingly everything that's come out of Las Vegas, from the end of the season to free agency to the draft has all been super positive about Bowers. This is a player I know. Dizzel who's who's watching in the YouTube chat right now? He set a call after Bower's rookie season. He thought Bowers might be the one on one in redraft leagues and he and we did see Bowers go as the one on one in a few FFPC leagues. Now, with all this positivity, knowing he's coming off a bad year, knowing his ADP is depressed, one oh nine, doesn't that seem low for Bowers? Should f FPC players be drafting Bowers higher than the one o nine at the moment?
Speaker 3: Probably so, And they probably will, especially when you get to your man that you're drafting X amount of teams and you see what your draft slots have been assigned, and you realize, hey, look, if I'm gonna have Bowers, i'm gonna you know, I'm gonna have to take him here because I won't get him and and so yeah, he'll push up the boards. When you walk around and talk to the Raider players, uh, visit with some of them after a game. If you ask the one thing they all agree on, if you ask them to say anything about Boers, that they will tell you that that's the best football player I've ever met. And we're talking about the guys that have met a lot of football players. So you know, with that kind of blessing, off you go and yes, now the Raiders are going to make some moves at wide receiver. It's a bit puzzling because this was a great, great year for wide receivers, even in even amongst undrafted free agents, you could find talent to bring in and that some of those some of those receivers may rise if you look deep into the depth chart. But I think we're going to see some June first veterans. I think they're also going to dip into the into the UFL the you know, an old name fantasy players are familiar with. kJ Hamler is having a very good year. Looks like he's got his explosion back and playing well. There'll be some numbers of the changes of veteran wide receivers with this team. But yeah, a lot of this offense is going to run through Bowers.
Speaker 1: You know, And we bring up and I know you probably didn't say everybody, but you know, I think about some of these free agent wide receivers are still out there with Keenan, Allen, Stefan Diggs, Deebo, Samuel. I feel like we've been talking about it for months on this show, but still on side. So there is something to be said for that. The great thing about those receivers, though, Farrel is they're not going to eat into Bowers. I mean, if they were difference makers, somebody would have signed him. Now Bowers is a different maker, and Klint Kubiak says he's a football robot from heaven, which is going to be the name of a lot of f FPC and KFFS team games.
Speaker 3: All Right, kff You're telling him what to do and he does it. It's like a programmable robot. Maybe they love it.
Speaker 1: Super coachable, super talented. What's not to like about brock Bowers Flipping to the other side of the age spectrum. We found out from Nick Farrabau today Farrel that Aaron Rodgers has said this is it. The twenty twenty six campaign will be his last year in the n He's not going to be stringing anybody along next season. He said, this is it, which is I think kind of nice for him, kind of nice for his fans, kind of nice for the Steelers knowing what they're walking into in twenty twenty seven. Rogers is going to have the opportunity now to throw to DK Metcalf for a second season. He gets Michael Pittman, he gets Jeremy Bernard in the draft, Pat Fryer Moves, who I think is underrated in a lot of FFPC drafts right now, is added onto this team, as well as Dowbell to the Jalen Warren backfield, and something named Aklin Caleb Johnson is still in that backfield as well. My question to you is, now that we know that Rogers is there, we know it's not Drew Aller, Will Howard or God forbid Mason Rudolph under center in Week one, it will be Rogers. How much are you bumping up these Steelers pass catchers this season? Does? I mean like, it's very, very difficult for me to say, oh, this is great for Metcalf, given that last season with Rogers was terrible for DK Metcalf. But I am curious about the unknowns. What does this do for Bernard? What does this do for Michael Pittman? Knowing that these guys have never caught passes from Rogers before, how should we be handling them in our drafts? At the moment.
Speaker 3: Rogers throws a pretty good ball. It's easy enough to catch ball. Key. There was also elements of that article that said what do we have to look for as fantasy players? And I think you know, this was not a good team last year, and some of the guys come on the show and they talked about, well, all he did was throw the ball. Again, well, well, it's better than taking a sack. There's a lot of situations where you know, you got to get rid of the ball. And you can look at highlights of what he did last year and all of those names of players but you spoke of had some standout games and solid performances. Now you take a look at what he did last year. The team was ten and six, so we found a way to win. He threw twenty four touchdowns and seven picks. He threw more touchdowns than Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson. He threw more than hurts, He threw more than party. You know he's and this is a better team. Seven interceptions was you know, you don't throw a lot of interceptions when you're not throwing the ball downfield. But I think he can. I think he can still sling it. I think there's a spin on that ball that gets out of his hand and gets down the field to receivers like Metcalf. The more that he can be protected, the better the line plays, the better the running game. I think you've got a chance for the many of these players to have standout seasons and Rogers, who's essentially undrafted even though we all knew he was coming back, but he'll remain undrafted now that we know he's coming back. That's my prediction, and there's an easy there's some matchups through a managed season of fantasy football that you would like to have Rogers at.
Speaker 1: Your quarterback before you he is back, and he shouldn't be undrafted. I will say this. In a KFFFC All Championship league and I am in Farrell. I ended up taking Rogers upon this news as my third quarterback in that league, and I feel pretty good about it. I feel like if I was in a managed league that I probably would stay away from him, but as a third quarterback in the best ball feel pretty good about that. The two guys, and we won't get into it because I tonight at least because our guess is coming up here. And I think I've said this already before, but the two guys I like on Pittsburgh this year as far as Rogers being back, as Michael Pittman and Pat Fryarmouth, I think both those guys are are in for some significantly solid seasons given their ADP. Right now in the FFPC, big go Rilla, as you always like to say, right now, you can get Pittman as wide receiver forty three in the mid ninth round, and you can get Firemouth again tight end tight end thirty in the seventeenth round. I think both of those are going to crazily outperform their ADP. Is there all right? I want to get into this, Pharrell, and I'm gonna give you an analogy after this. And Tom Smith is coming up. I promise he's he's enjoyed in the in the green room right now, but we're gonna bring him out in a little bit. The New York Post had an article today with some Jackson darts quotes and and basically darts in this town hall with with giants, fans and media whatever. He said this about the offenses here quote, it sounds like we're not going to be throwing the ball a lot. We're gonna keep giving it to Camp Scataboo until they can stop it. In Scataboo obviously coming off the surgically repaired ankle, which was a really nasty injury. Blah blah blah, here's the analogy I'm gonna give you. And you know, I love to talk about my high school athletics days like glory days, sir. Glory is my senior year of my bab my baseball team. We lost a lot of seniors the year before. At least one of them got drafted, I know that in the Major League Baseball Draft. And our coach came together and told us before the start of the season, Hey, the newspaper, the radio stations, they're asking me about this squad, and I say, it's kind of a reloading year, rebuilding year. You know, we're gonna muddle our way through it. But but I feel good about these guys. He told us this. But then he also told us He's like, I don't believe that at all. I believe that you guys are just as good as last year's team. I think we're gonna make a run for the conference title, and sure enough we did. Now we didn't win it, but we did take second like base you know, and a lot of people didn't think we're gonna do that. I'm equating this to what this quote is from Jackson Dart here. I wonder if this is one of those things that you say, like, yeah, we're gonna run the ball. My new head coaches old School and John Harbaugh. We got Scataboo, we got Tracy Neighbors is coming off this knee injury or whatever. We just want to run the ball, play defense. We got all this great pass rushers, and we'll see what happens, you know, kind of like an awe shucks, this is what we're gonna do. And I wonder if secretly Harbaugh's like, no, we're gonna light up the Commanders, We're gonna light the Cowboys this year. I wonder if he's privately saying because I don't understand why Dart would come out and say this unless he's just maybe he is just maybe I shouldn't be reading between the lines on this, but maybe this is just a yeah, this is what we're gonna do this year. I don't know what to think off this. But Ferrell, knowing that the talent that Dart has, and knowing the significant injury that Skataboo is coming off of, and knowing that they did not get Jeremiah Smith, and they did not get Kenneth Walker, and they did not add any significant pieces to this backfield. I don't know, man, I don't know if I'm putting a whole lot of stock into this. I think that this could still be a big year for Dart airing and out not only the neighbors, but guys like Malachi Fields, guys like Isaiah Likely and the like, and quite frankly Tracy and Scattabou as well.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, you might point, and I think what would be left to say is you know that mister Dart might not be in charge of the playbook at any point in time. I wonder, I wonder what the old I wonder what the old leathery coach, the legend Mike Brown of his Cleveland Browns, who's none of the players like playing for uh. I wonder what he would have had to say about a commentary like that so many years ago. But that's that should be a guy that you should that should be a guy Balky that you should add to your imitation list. We need to get to go back and watch some Paul Brown things and you could you could just you know, because he would say something like mister Dart is not in charge of the playbook, and then he would just stare at you like he wants to shoot you you know that would be and that that's that's kind of what it is. But you're right. They have so much talent at the wide receiver's position, and especially with the addition of Likely who I believe is a slot receiver. In this offense, they're gonna play a lot of tight end personnel maybe twelve, maybe some times thirteen, and that will lead itself to a running game if they can get mismatches. It's a good group with the New York Giants. You know you're never going to go run the fantasy football drafting talented players and these guys will work it out. They will, they should, and no matter what the young quarterback has to say. In May, we will.
Speaker 1: Have more Giants conversation for those of you who can't get enough of it coming up, not only later on in this show, but on Friday Night. I'll announce who our guest is going to be on that show here before we bid you it, do it tonight before we bid you a due. My god, this guy's been so patient. Let's bring him in now, ladies and gentlemen. He is a three time champion in FFPC leagues, a multi multi time team champion in KFFF C leagues. It was not that long ago, three years ago in fact, that he won seventy five k and Art Sports playing over there. He also won a ten thousand dollars prize about eight years ago with Art Sports as well. He's been to the mountaintop before and he's looking to get to the mountaintop in the FFPC Big Gorilla this season, the KFFFC Mountaintop main event this season as well. You connect with him on the X at Finns Fan thirteen. That's FI n z F A N one three. Please welcome onto the program the incomparable Tom Smith. Tom, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm great, guys, thanks for having me excited.
Speaker 3: And Tom Smith, you've got basketball on in the background. You're gonna turn that out violate all night. It's a violation already of my principles, but it's gonna violate our media, right. You're gonna turn that to TV off of the background.
Speaker 1: So Tom, I'll pitch this to you. We had Sean Green on last Friday on extra reps on these here airway and I looked at your your X feed. You guys are kind of going back and forth because he's a Michigan guy and you're a Yukon guy for the national championship. Uh. Kind kind of a fun ride for both teams this season. I didn't realize. So, so, you're in California, but you love the Dolphins and you love Yukon basketball as well.
Speaker 4: Well I was born in Connecticut, so well, yeah, Shawn's Michigan team was just a little bit better than Yukon and they had a good, good run, but we felt a little bit short.
Speaker 1: It happens, and the great thing about it is that team is so good they're going to be loaded for Bear next year as well. The so so a couple of things to lead things off before we get to the fantasy football portion.
Speaker 3: Tom.
Speaker 1: Number one, When you're not winning all these leagues and drafting all these teams, what are you doing for a living?
Speaker 3: Sirt?
Speaker 4: I actually work at a hospital slash skilled nursing home for San Diego County.
Speaker 1: And we're the people balk yes, yes, yes. And the other thing I have to ask you. You and I shared a cab or an uber, I should say, leaving Louisville last August to go to the airport after a draft camp to see and one of the commerce there, the dominant portionately. I shouldn't say the dominant. But one of the things we talked about a lot was this upcoming surgery you were going to be having. How is the surgery going.
Speaker 4: I had surgery back in September. I had a torn rotator cuff and a torn biceps. So I had that surgery shortly after coming back from Kentucky and was out for six months, and I just I think it was the first part of March I returned to work. So yeah, it was a pretty pretty significant surgery I had.
Speaker 3: And we were very impressive. While you were in Kentucky, Tommy were playing injury. You know. I pointed that out everywhere. I said, Tom tom Smith is playing injured, but he's hanging in there and he's drafting fantastically, and it is you know you're gonna draft if you're anything like me, You're gonna draft Jared Golf. And he's got a new offensive coordinator that that has been a bit polarizing from time to time. Dan Campbell will no longer be calling the play. Is Drew Petsing takes over. I have long stated on the show that you can't go wrong. You can't go wrong with Jared Goff when he's playing at home, that's your quarterback. You know, it's it's hard to be the guy like that. Do you think that that that will continue to be a mantra that I can sell to fantasy players? And you know, you do you feel that. I don't know how Golf's game can be improved, but I don't think he takes a step back with this OC. Have you got any insights on it you wish to share?
Speaker 4: Well, the only thing I know about the new OCS he came from Arizona. I think I have Golf in probably five or so leagues, but I'm pretty sure he's my backup, so I think he's probably a safe backup. I don't know. I don't know if he would be a quality starter. I mean, like you said, at home, he's he's pretty darn good. So I don't really know too much about the the new offensive coordinator that they have other than he's from Arizona.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see it.
Speaker 1: I will say this too, regarding Petsig, there's a lot of people that were down on him. Yeah, you know, coming off the year in Arizona. There Brett Whitefield, who is a massive Detroit Lions fan. He is with data analysts or not a data analyst, film analyst for fantasy points. I don't know if there's any and and like I really respect what Brett says. I don't know if there's anybody higher on the Petsig higher for Detroit than he is. Like he is really in on the Lions this year with Petsig calling the plays, coming off the year with John Morton getting relieved of those duties halfway through the season, with Dan Campbell kind of taking over. He think Petsig. He thinks Petsig's gonna be great for Saint Brown, for Williams, for golf, for Gibbs, all those guys that are Laporta is another guy, So I'm with you, Tom. I don't know a ton about him, but I know smart people. At least one smart person is really thinking this is a home run higher for Detroit. And the other thing about Detroit this year they get the fourth place schedule in the NFC North after finishing last place last year. The Lions get a fourth place schedule this year. This could be great things for Detroit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And I thought, guys that really, if coach Campbell had to call plays again, he might be engaged professionally with Tom needing some care because I don't think he can through that season. He was going to be in some bad shape. Man just was not for him.
Speaker 1: Not, No, probably not Speaking of the Lions. Tom Tesla is probably a good late dart throw and drafts this year too, right.
Speaker 4: Oh, absolutely, I think I've drafted him several times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just look at it from the standpoint of like every other catch, it seems like with him as a touchdown and if if and at Ferrell, I mentioned this to you about a month or so ago. If Laporta is back, can't get right, I think it's just it's just easy to just put Tesla out there and a lot of three wide receiver sets. If saying God forbid, anything happens to Arsb or Jamison Williams Whiskey Bill, you have Tesla who can come in and play either of those positions. So yeah, I'm with Tom on this. I think as far as late round.
Speaker 4: Dark Tesla, he's probably going fairly late in drafts, isn't.
Speaker 1: He one hundred percent? Right now, I'm looking at the mojo on him in the in the f PC Big Gorilla, Tom Wide Receiver seventy at the seventeen oh one.
Speaker 3: Wow. So I mean, and guys, I didn't quite understand why when I was drafting my Dynasty drafts recently that he was, that he's available. He was, he was almost available in every Dynasty draft and you could get him late five, six, seven, and I did so, and I was just I was. I was thrilled and I would be equally thrilled to take him uh in main events this year. Yeah, that I'll take.
Speaker 4: Him unless Steve G takes him before me.
Speaker 3: Steve G is always going to be you know, everybody, it's like Steve G should come to the draft drafted as a pirate, any kind of pirate. He could be a seventeen hundreds pirate, he could be a modern day pirate. Everybody complains, yeah, he got all my players. Well, they weren't players because they were available. Now they're his players. They never were your players. You need your draft. That's whole another conversation.
Speaker 1: The conversation continues in the NFC North here, Tom, I think about the hot streak that Caleb Williams, Burden Colston Lovelin went on not only at the end of the regular season, but in the playoffs as well. This past campaign. When you look at Caleb Williams ADP, and I'm gonna tell you right now again that we're looking at O was on Baby Grilla. I'm gonna look up Big Gorilla right now. Sorry about that. I'm on Big Gorilla right now. If we look at quarterbacks in the Big Gorilla over the last week and a half, we see that Caleb Williams has ascended to QB seven. He has moved ahead of Prescott, He's moved ahead of Herbert, He's moved ahead of Dart, He's moved ahead of Lawrence, and he is breathing down the neck of Jalen Hurts, who has an ADP of nine oh one. Caleb Williams at the nine oh four right now, Tom, do you think that FFPC players are maybe going a little too hard on Caleb Williams right now? Should we be letting him lip a little bit further? Knowing that recency bias has plagued us as fantasy owners, basically going.
Speaker 4: In front of all those guys you just mentioned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about them?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 4: I would probably take Prescott over Williams, but I mean, ninth round is I think pretty good value for him.
Speaker 1: I really do so you would still take Williams except for Prescott you said, I think that's what you said.
Speaker 4: Who do you see?
Speaker 1: So we had so these are the other guys. It's Trevor, Lawrence, Jackson, Dartrusin, Herbert, Dak Prescott, all all behind Tayler Williams right now, Man.
Speaker 4: That's that's close, real close. Maybe take Lawrence before him.
Speaker 3: And I will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Prescott makes some sense too. Him. Where do you where do you land in on? I mean, I guess it's kind of moot because you can get Mahomes a couple of rounds later. But who do you think has the better season this year? Kayler Williams or Patrick Mahomes top.
Speaker 4: I think it all depends on mahomes health. I could see Williams having a better year than Mahomes.
Speaker 3: You know last year we did in our previous conversation, we see Rogers maybe having a better year than Mahomes, but I think Mahomes brings it. I hope Mahomes is in that roster in that line up on week one, you know, oh, when Sean Green points out Lawrence really came on late, and I mean we love the late closers from the previous season. We don't want to draft last year's team, but if we're going to, we're gonna look long and hard at last year. How they closed means a lot to me.
Speaker 4: I mean, Jackson Dart may not have neighbors to start the season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, and if they do, according to Jackson Dart, they'll be playing neighbors at running back. Now, let's go dateline Chargers just up the road from you. Tom shed us a little light on this because I am high on this player. I like the long and lean, six foot two inch Trey Harris. I liked him when he played in college at Old Miss. I was thrilled to see that they drafted him, and he had a solid year last year. Thirty catches. Keenan Allen moves on, or so we think, which is the sub side of this question. Balkey is already registered Keenan Allen at SOD Security office. He thinks he's done. I, on the other hand, I think that Keenan Allen is going to service and maybe service with the Chargers. Your thoughts on Trey Harris take Keenan Allen out of the situation. They're six foot two veteran receiver who called eighty one balls last year. That's why I don't think he's finished the is in the offense? How do you see it? And give us some of that California insight on your on your chargers there.
Speaker 4: I kind of like him too.
Speaker 5: I don't what's the other what's his name?
Speaker 4: People overtaking him this year? I mean Johnson was up and down pretty much last year too. So I mean with McDaniels as their new OC, is he gonna throw the ball more?
Speaker 3: Mh? So he just came out there to torture you from you know, from your ex Dolphin.
Speaker 4: He's just after I mean, he's probably Harris is probably getting drafted twelve thirteenth round. I would think.
Speaker 1: I don't even think it's that high right now. Lower, Yeah, I think it's lower.
Speaker 4: So if you could get him as your maybe fifth receiver, I think that would probably makes some sense.
Speaker 3: Do you like who you like better? Harris or Joneson?
Speaker 4: Well, since I've taken Harris a few times, probably Harris.
Speaker 3: They've made such value that in some early drafts I took them both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Harris's wide receiver sixty eight in the big Gorilla right now in the sixteenth round. Wow, which is Yeah, it's it's pretty late. It's it's after Boston and Bell the rookies, and then Travis Hunter. Then you see Trey Harris go and then ahead of free agents, Tyreek Hill, Deebo Samuel and then Trey Tucker of course going after him as well. Yeah, the dizzel pointing out right now, Mike McDaniels runs forty six percent of his offense with three wide receiver sets, which does help Lad McConkey quite a bit. So interesting, uh, to be pointing that out here when we consider the Chargers, and you know, I'll be honest with you, like, didn't didn't Johnston get his fifth year option declined? Or am I making that up in my head? I thought he got it declined by the Chargers, Pharaoh, I don't know, Okay, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, you'm back with the Chargers though.
Speaker 1: He what I'm sorry, Tom, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I think he's with the Chargers.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is, one hundred percent. I'm just wondering what how he features into their future plans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't think maybe they don't know yet either. So so Harris versus Johnston is something that we'll try to get right throughout the season. Tom Smith on the Trey Harris side of that equation. I haven't made up my mind yet, but we'll see what happens. Hey, speaking of West Coast wide receivers that are somewhat polarizing, let's talk Rashid Shaheed here, Tom, a player that I think that we were all kind of excited to see what he was going to do after the Seahawks traded for him at the trade deadline in twenty twenty five, and then they go out and win the Super Bowl. But I think most people would say it wasn't because of Shahed. It was because of JSN, it was because of kW three, it was because of Sam Darnold. Like Shahed's the plays that he made were few and far between, especially for fantasy owners in the FFPC. And yet what did the Seahawks go out and do. They went out and extended him, They paid Shaheed. He's back with the team, maybe putting Cooper Cup to the wayside, maybe putting Tory Horton to the wayside, maybe putting over all the tight ends they have on that roster to the side as well. When you consider everything that's happened with Rashid Shahed over the last seven months. We'll say, with the Seahawks, what kind of a year are you expecting from Shahed in twenty twenty six?
Speaker 4: He could be their number two what's the name? Cup didn't really do too well last year, so he could have a halfway decent season. I think maybe move into that number two role.
Speaker 3: He's a fantastic explosive ball player that a well balanced team doesn't have to employ that often. But I think he's also uh proven that he's improved as a route runner. I think he can be a more frequent contributor to the offense, but they might like teams might like his home run potential uh and, and they might like to play him that way. He's an intriguing player, and I think he's the best ball darling of the Seattle Seahawks and then the re Drafters. You're going to figure that out, you know, you're you're going to figure out no when to play.
Speaker 4: So I think he could possibly leave, maybe end up with that number two spot.
Speaker 3: Mm hm. You know, it doesn't matter in Baltimore who the number two running back is because Derrick Henry is the number one running back and I don't think he will ever, until he decides that he's had it with football. I don't think he will ever have much of a regression of talent or capabilities. He plays through nagging injuries, he seems to gain strength as the game continues. He pays more attention to his body and to his physical care than any player in the NFL and maybe history of the league. He just doesn't give it lip service. He really works it. So here we are again today is May twentieth. Is that right? Ballkey? Write it down? Should we be drafting Derrick Henry? Because are we concerned about his age and his workload and his history? I share the hell of not Tom, what about you? Nope, not one bit. Matter of fact, that he coach again this year it head coach leaves his team. And you know that's got to be the thing that he hates the most about leaving.
Speaker 4: Even though he doesn't catch a lot of passes. He just he's something else.
Speaker 1: He's an alien and and I think that's the best way to describe him. Because stuff that that should have shut him down, or uh, stuff that should have slowed him out down over the last few years, it just simply hasn't happened. We're not even talking about at least guys. I have not read anything or heard anything from any of the people I respect in the industry or FFPC players or what have you. I haven't heard anybody saying, you know what, the last the last part of last season, he seemed to slow down a little bit. Hey you started seeing like we've heard that argument with every year. Well, no, But my point is like, I don't know if I've ever heard that argument with Derek Henry. I don't know if anybody's ever said like, oh, I think he was slowing down last year. The question is always like is this going to be the coming year where he falls off the cliff?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And I've heard the whole like like, I've heard it with Josh Jacobs, right, I've heard it with Travis Kelcey. I've heard it with DeVante Adams, all these aging all pro guys and granted out all those our running backs. But I've heard, you know, plenty of people say, I don't know, I started to see the beginning of the end last year. Nobody said that about Derrick Henry, So why wouldn't you still take him high as you have?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Tom Derrick Henry right now running back thirteen at the three oh one. Seems like a good price to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he seems like he's made out of a different mold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, adam antium whatever they made Wolverine's whatever they coded wolverine skeleton with. I think that's what Dereck Henry's body actually.
Speaker 3: May Hey, you speaking of another Derek that we absolutely love, Derek Gurriers jomming in and if you roll back the his commentary about Seattle receiver as a spot on the player Horton Tory Horton thirteen catches last year, but five of them for touchdowns. You have to respect that displayer might be. And Bunkie, can you say anything about where he's being drafted if at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely can. If we And again the ADPM exciting time. You can go on Fantasy Mojo and sort by contest whatever you want. I always use the Big Gorilla. He's wide receiver seventy seven at the ATO one and not being drafted a whole lot of drafts. So this is a guy that sometimes goes undrafted, but he's a guy that you can always get late for sure. In regards to Wharton and oh, by the way, as long as you're talking about Derek Greer. We were talking about QJ earlier. Derek points out that the Chargers did indeed exercise the fifty year option of Quinton Johnston three weeks ago in late April. So good to know. On the Quentin Johnston tip. Okay, we talked Derek Henry Tom. Let's keep it on the running back tip, Ashton Genty. There are plenty of people, myself included, that are buying in to an Ashton Genty bounce back. And I say bounce back, I'm gonna put it in quotes because I think if you look at his stats last year, they weren't all that like when you consider everything going on with the Raiders and that offensive line and the team itself, Like the numbers that said themselves were not all that bad. And I'm talking about catches, total yards, rushing yards, receiving yards, touchdowns, like everything, like it wasn't all that bad. Maybe it's maybe it's the jokes on us because we had too high of expectations for Genty this this past year. But now you look at him and and the best part about, you know, not failing to meet expectations is how good your ADP is going to be the following year. Now he has been rising. Tom He's running back five in the Big Gorilla. He's like, he's now going in the first round the end of the first round one to eleven on average. He is going right ahead as far as running backs go, James Cook, Devon ah Chan uh, and you have Genty going at the one to eleven right now, how much are you buying into a you know again, a quote unquote bounce back here for Genty and whether he's worth that late first round draft capital right now?
Speaker 4: I agree. I agree with you, Bulky. I think I think he's going to improve. It seems like the Raiders improve their offensive line a little bit. And I think one of your former guests said that he I could be wrong, but did he finish like tenth in points last years at running back something like that.
Speaker 3: He may have.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look that up right now.
Speaker 4: I think. So he's going at eleven. Huh, eleven, that's probably right around where Hampton's going too, So I that's probably about the right spot for him.
Speaker 1: Hampton's actually, for what it's worth time, Hampton's going is running back ten at the two to oh six, So he's later.
Speaker 4: Most most of my big gorilla drafts were earlier, So I think I think I got gent a lot like in the second round in those drafts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: End of the first round is probably a fair price for him. I think right around what did you say, a chan and who else it was?
Speaker 1: James Cook?
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Really like Cook this year. So but yeah, I think I think he's at a fair price at the eleven spot.
Speaker 3: He said, I don't think you want to let that player slip very far. And here we are talking about the Raiders won three games last year Kirk Cousins at quarterback, but we want two of their players in the first round. So how interesting that could be? Hey, you know, talking about a player that's slipping maybe a little too far in drafts. I'm a big I really admire this. I really admire this player for a lot of reasons. As Chase Brown, Tom, what are you doing with Chase Brown? Say it again?
Speaker 4: I love Chase Brown.
Speaker 3: There you go me too.
Speaker 4: My two top running backs are Cooking and Brown, So I mean I I want to get as many shares of him as I can.
Speaker 1: Tom, what do you think it is like in regards to Chase Brown, he's running back eight at the twelve four, and I understand that significant draft capital. He's going ahead of Barkley, he's going at Hampton, he's going against ahead of Kenneth Walker. But when you consider that, all they have behind him on that roster is Samaj p Ryan and Taj Brooks. They did nothing in the draft, they did nothing in free agency, and now we're gonna get Joe Burrow for a full season. I mean uh. And if you say, okay, well, well the defense is a lot better this year, so they won't be having to get in all these shootouts. If that's the case, shouldn't that mean more running from Chase Brown? Shouldn't they be from Chase Brown? And yet drafting him at the two oh four, I guess I'm preaching to the converted here. You're taking him at that spot in big gorilla drafts, KFFSC, what have you. But maybe he should be even going higher than the two oh four right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who did you say he was getting drafted next to?
Speaker 1: He is right ahead of Barkley, Hampton, and Walker. He is behind Cook an H.
Speaker 3: Chap.
Speaker 4: I like Barkley too, but I think I would take Chase Brown ahead of bark bark Yeah, I'm really high on Brown this year.
Speaker 1: I could I like it, like you know if I if I the drafts, I'll take Brown in twenty five and Barkley in twenty five. I don't feel strongly about either. I like him both this year as you do. And you know, I just look at it now. I love Hampton, who's going right now, Crown, and Barkley as well. So those three running backs. I do like all three of those guys better than Walker this year for sure. So there is a lot to love, especially if you are drafting, you know, in sort of like that one one nine spot in in the f FPC and and maybe you take a wide receiver there and you you lock up Saint Brown, or maybe Smith and Jigma falls to or maybe you want to go elite tight end and you take Bowers or whatever. There certainly to have that glut of running backs staring you in the face in the second round in Brown.
Speaker 4: Well, the way running backs are going in these early drafts, you want to probably get one stud running back in the first two rounds because people are just drafting them like crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the rise of the running back. This is two years in a row. Ye, running backs basically stayed healthy for the most part last season, and people are buying into it this year for sure. I want to get to a couple of emails here for you time. I know we're running out of time, but we got time to get to this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got to.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Eagleville, Pennsylvania. Tom Chad writes us from there and says, how high are you on Jake Tanjas this season? With George Kittle coming off of that Achilles injury?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Tom, That is Chad in Eagleville, Pennsylvania. Chad, we appreciate the email. Yeah, Tonjas is a player. Then I know if you are not a believer in a thirty plus year old tight end coming off a significant lower leg injury, you probably should be a fan of Jake Tonjas. How much of a fan are you, Tom Smith of Jake?
Speaker 4: Tom, I'm a fan of him, especially you could he's going late too, so you could get him as like your third tight end, So I mean, and he could. He's probably going to start the season, So I think I don't know what his stats were last year, but I think he had some decent games filling So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirty catches, five thirty plus catches, five touchdowns and good starts. You know he needs a California kid. Was a California Bear. Hails from our town, Tom and Balky hails from the same hometown as our beloved Drew Masseli Los Cetos, and I I think that's a very good draft plan to have if you can afford, if you're gonna have Kettle, or maybe even if you don't, is to have this player in waiting. Because I love Kettle as a player, but his his fantasy availability, it takes a hit in his draft position at Balky Kettle's Kettle's pretty deep in the draft order, is he not? Or am I wrong about that?
Speaker 1: Wellan just is tight end twenty eight at the fifteen to ten in the Big Gorilla right now. George Kittle is obviously as low as he's been in quite some time because of the injury, but he's tight AD nine at the seven h seven. Yeah, I don't know if if I want to be in business at that price. You know, consider this guy. When you look at Tonjas last season. I'm just going to roll these without context. I know there's probably multi layered stuff going on in this, but these are the facts. This is what he did last season. Toanj Just had games of seven caches for forty one yards and a touchdown against the Rams. He had six catches for fifty eight yards against the Buccaneers. He had seven catches for sixty yards and a touchdown against the Bears in the playoffs, in the wild card against the Against the Seahawks, he had five catches for fifty nine yards. Dude had five touchdowns last year too, which I know is not the stickiest stat but the fact that this guy put that up over the course of an entire season when Kittle was healthy for a lot of it, maybe even the majority of it, I don't know. I think there's something here. And when when we're starving for tight ends in tight end premium leagues like the FIB, I think there's something to be said for Tom Just.
Speaker 4: It seems like Perty likes him. So, I mean, getting him in the fifteenth round, is that's it? That's a good pick the.
Speaker 1: Uh Yeah, and Sean Sean Green chiming in. I think Kittle starts on pup potentially.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We are in the season of positivity, so so when we when we consider everything that we're hearing right now. Nobody's gonna come out and say, yeah, it's looking real bad for him. You know, we we don't know if he's coming back this year. You know, that's what we should be hearing about sharbon A. Nobody's saying that about Zach Sharboney. Nobody's talking about anything about Patty Mahomes unless it involves coming back. Week one. Everybody's talking about what a warrior George Kittle is and how special he is. Everybody's talking about the positive stuff right now. So anytime you hear a negative right right now, it should it should be setting off alarm bells. Five about Malik Nighbors early, I think that's an alarm bell worthy news report that we're getting on him right now. But this other stuff, with all this super positive, I don't know how much we can take it to heart because I think everybody's going to be positive right now. They don't have they don't have to not be positive. You can say whatever the hell you want. You're not beholden to any injury or anything like that. So yeah, long story short, I'm with Tom on Tom just right now as a late round pick another email here, Chuck and Lawrence Kansas, Tom, what should I expect from Kenyan Sidiq in his rookie year in New York? Tom, I'll let you fire away on Sadiq, who was drafted by the Jets in the mid first round this year. I'm more excited about the Jets in twenty twenty seven. I think they still need a quarterback on that roster. I don't know if they have a good one yet, but we have to answer the question. Sadiq in his rookie year with Geno Smith throwing him the football.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like I just don't get to watch a lot of college football with my work schedule, but I know he had a really good year. I don't know if that's the best landing spot for him. So I didn't they draft a tight end last year or too?
Speaker 1: Yep, Mason Taylor.
Speaker 4: So I know I have a few shares of him because of his talent, but I'm really not sure what to expect from him playing on the Jets.
Speaker 3: Tom, it was a collective grown when the Jets.
Speaker 1: Nobody like grown my goodness, and I hope he does well, but I just, I mean, so do the Jets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I.
Speaker 3: Tom, Balky's running the positive and we we love your positivity. I want you to bring that good San Diego sunshine positivity and tell me one player that you got to have on your roster, and then I want you to turn a little dark, kind of like when you're in Kentucky on Sunday and you've got a flight to make and I won't find you a ride to the airport. You know, he's just a little dark, and you know, telling somebody you're not gonna have not anything to do with the first question.
Speaker 4: I want sat Brown on all my teams. I'm a huge fan of him, and I think he's he's going to have another uh tremendous here. And another player that I liked that you could get a little bit later as a Terry McLaurin. But the players that I don't want on my team, and he's going probably tenth round or so Xavier Worthy, I just I just can't.
Speaker 3: You just can't get there, you know.
Speaker 4: And another player I don't know if I'm not that high on, he's getting drafted a little sooner. I'm not that big of a fan of RJ.
Speaker 3: Harvey mm.
Speaker 4: But set Brown I want on all my teams, and he's usually going at the towards the end of the first round. Player I don't really want on any teams is worthy.
Speaker 3: Now if you go, if you go out and get to that Saint Brown on all your teams, you're out of the buyers business. You know. After tonight's show, we think, yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: In the f f PC it's tight end premium, but I'm okay with that. I'll just take tong just in the fifteenth round.
Speaker 1: Ere you, Brian on the YouTube chat right now, Tommy threw t higgins name out there. I don't know if you have a strong I.
Speaker 4: Like T Higgins, Yeah, I mean, uh with a burrow throwing it and I mean he just needs to stay healthy, But yeah, I like T Higgins's.
Speaker 3: Hard not to you know, well, we just want want to keep the Tongus love going with Bulk, you know, as we are staying positive. You know, I want to ask everybody, especially with receivers Fantasy football this year, draft picks late uh in the NFL draft could have significant careers and make huge, huge contributions. But the there is so much out of them. Mean, you know, you know, take Tongus. There's an undrafted free agent who was cut by the Bears. I don't I don't know what the league was thinking about this player. You know, there's there's a lot of talent out there that's available, and uh yeah, I mean, you know, you don't want to have a redraft team full of rookies, but it gets it gets tempting. But when you get down into those high double dig rounds.
Speaker 1: Higgins has never played seventeen games in his NFL career, which I you know, and and I think people look at that as a negative, and you know, quite frankly, maybe they should. But when you could or how well he has done and the numbers he's put up never playing a full season, maybe there is something to be said about T Higgins on this Bengals offense upside through the roof this year, and he is wide receiver eighteen. He's a mid fourth round pick Errett Wilson and Mecca at Buka Ze Flowers territory. You're not having to take him at you know, like the two or three turn or something like that, or or you know, he's not being overdrafted and he's gonna catch all those guys going around him. Yeah, exactly, And when you consider like, okay, maybe he misses a couple of games, wouldn't you still want to have that player on your roster for when he's healthy? And I bring this back to the whole Ben Gretch thing that I've echoed on this show and other shows over the course of the last couple of years. We need to stop asking ourselves the question what happens if this player gets hurt? We need to start asking ourselves the question what happens if this player does not yet hurt? Yes, exactly, it's healthy. My god, you know, hide the women and children, because it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Good with a healthy With a healthy Burrow, I mean, yes, they could put up a lot of points.
Speaker 1: The worst part of the Bengals offseason tom for me was them seeing ad Dexter Lawrence and boy Mafe and the safety Brian Cook. And they added another difference maker too in in that in that front seven. I can't remember who it was, but like, I'm like, no, don't let this Bengals defense get good. I need I need them to still give up thirty do you know what all to his arm falls off? That's what I want.
Speaker 4: The Bengals improved their offensive line at all.
Speaker 1: I think they did. I'm gonna look this up right now, but I thought they did both in in free agency and the draft. I know they've tried to do this before and they haven't pulled it off. They added Connor lou a center from Auburn, in the fourth round. They added the versatile Brian Parker, the second and offensive tackle but could play up and down the line if he's got a dude. They added him in the sixth round. So and I have to look up free agency, but I know that they did attack the offensive line in the draft, granted on Day three, but I think both those prospects are something that we need.
Speaker 4: That's then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always good news. We get a chance to talk to our friend Tom Smith, connect with him on the X at Finns Fan thirteen. A guy who won seventy five kN RT and oh, by the way, a few years before that one another ten K. He's already got three FFPC titles to his name, numerous KFFFC titles to his name as well. A guy I love drafting against and with in Kentucky. And Tom, I look forward to seeing you again in Louisville. Come come August and we'll catch up then. Thank you so much for hopping on the show tonight. Man, I really appreciate it. Enjoy drafting season. Talk against soon.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you guys, had a blast. Thank you for the invite.
Speaker 1: You got it. Tom Smith. Ladies and gentlemen. Finns Fan thirteen on the X. Great guy to talk to. I learned a lot from him in in uh that that uber ride that we shared back to the airport was very enjoyable. And honestly, he's a guy that you know, you you never like to see him in your draft table because you know he's good. But man, is he fun to draft next to conversations and and and just hanging out in general. That's why it's why we draft Live Ferrell.
Speaker 3: The first year he got here, he did very very well. That's that's one of the things. And you know, he's been a great support. He flies all the way across the country to get here. Well you know, and he does. Yeah, he has to get back to work on the Monday morning, and it's uh, it's well appreciated.
Speaker 1: We appreciate each and every one of you for tuning in for watching this tonight. Ladies and gentlemen, I will urge you to go to kff FS dot com join some of the leagues I've joined in the Best Ball Championship I'm in. I just joined the Darryl Lamonica Division.
Speaker 3: There is Buddy Is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's gonna fill up soon. If you want to compete against me, I have to look up who else is in it, but I'm sure it's a who's who of Kentucky, as many of these drafts are. But it is so much fun. I'm knee deep into the Vonte Mac draft right now, which I'm enjoying. And of course main events going on three live main event weekends this year Ashland, Kentucky, Louisville, Kentucky, Northern Kentucky as well, not necessarily in that order, but they start in August. Farrell kf f FC dot com. They and you, I should say, have a draft opening and a league for who's ever checking it out. There's something there for.
Speaker 3: You, yes, sir, and we'd love to have you. And with this plan is our twenty fifth anniversary bogie and this plans to be one of the perhaps the best one ever.
Speaker 1: I hope it is, but it's a high bar to jump over because every single time I go out there, it's always the best one ever. Farrel, we will. We will talk with you on Friday for extra reps. Be good, enjoy your Wednesday evening and have fun. Man, we'll talk. Oh. I should reveal that right now, ladies and gentlemen, he is a winner of I don't know dozens of a FFFC leagues. He won both a high society and a big payback in the FFPC last year. Those are ten thousand dollars and five thousand dollars just to enter. He won two of them. The Fantasy Sopranos head man, Steve Yourgallos is going to join us on Friday night for extra reps. That's going to be a blast, and I know he's loaded for Barry. He's very excited about it. We are too, Farrell. Until then, have a good one man. That is Farrell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, and that is going to do it for our show tonight. I want to remind everybody that you can check out the FFPC Big Grilla right now, million dollar grand prize, three hund and fifty dollars entry, the Seven Bananas early rampage promos going on right now, the Baby Guerrilla just one hundred and twenty five bucks to enter, and you can win one hundred thousand dollars there. The FFPC Bestball Tournament and super Flex Bestball Tournament are both live. Bestball Tournament has a four hundred thousand dollars grand prize this year. That's up from three hundred k last year. We added one hundred thousand dollars onto that, and the runner up is also getting paid off with a six figure grand prize. A six figure runner up prize so you don't even have to win it to win one hundred k. The FFPC Dynasty and Empire Startups also live at myffpc dot com. The Main Event features a one million dollars grand prize. You can play in the slow drafts we have going on right now. Get in before May thirty first, so you can save two hundred dollars off your first team and be entered into the pros Versus Joe's drawing, which is going to give the lucky winners the chance to draft for seven free FFPC Main Event twenty twenty seven teams and of course chop leagues now available at my ffpc dot com. What's the idea? Just don't be lowest scoring team in your League on any given week and you'll win the whole thing. Cash prizes, main event entries, big real entries all available there my FFPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comments on the video, share with the friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live. I already mentioned stever Glos coming on Friday night at ten pm Eastern time. Tomorrow night, Thursday night, at seven o'clock, we will go live with FFPC Insider Access, and I welcome back onto the show Brandon Murchison from Rotoballer for two full hours. He's been working on a lot of stuff, a lot of cool stuff with Rodaballer. We'll get into some schedule analysis, who you need to be targeting, and your best ball drafts. Now that we know what the schedule looks like, the roto Superstar himself joins me seven o'clock tomorrow night on FFPC Insider Access. Thank you so much for watching. For Tom Smith, for Farrell Elliott, I'm Eric Balfman. This has been the high stakes Fantasy Football Hour. As our friend Vince Staffelino reminds us, you are officially over the hump.
Speaker 2: Now this has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, and more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: Buddy two, If you are looking for some action, we have a midnight draft in the big Gerrilla. Yeah, we're offering midnight drafts in May because they're filling so check it out. It's already half full, well almost half full. We got seven spots available. That draft is going to go off in a little bit less than an hour. Seeking draft for a million bucks right now at my ffpc dot com. With the Big Gorilla Tournament, you're automatically entered in the Early Rampage, which still has teams filling up. So one entry tha two tournaments, two grand prizes. How can you go wrong? Register now m y f f PC dot com. Talk with you Thursday night, everybody. Thanks for watching.