Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI Am six forty.
Speaker 2: Kelly.
Speaker 3: We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and YouTube and Instagram, and finally.
Speaker 2: We got to Waller right where we want him.
Speaker 3: He is an unabashed supporter of this autonomous driving technology.
Speaker 2: He receives. I'm just guestimating.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much, but I'm guestimating that he's probably receiving about two hundred and fifty thousand dollars per year under the table from companies like Weymo. I can't confirm that, but I'm pretty sure because the way he relentlessly defends the indefensible when it comes to WEAMO, I think he's getting paid a lot. But today this is not Waymo related, but it's autonomous vehicle related. Amazon's robotaxi Zekes agrees to software recall across two hundred and seventy cars after a self driving Las Vegas accident. Thank you very much, good morning, good afternoon, good night.
Speaker 4: No, let me set that alarm and wake you back up, because Zeukes is not experiencing something unlike even Tesla in the beginning, when Tesla was rolling out its self driving technology in Phoenix and way Mo in the Phoenix area as well, because it was easier to map those streets out using street mapping technology, the Zooke system, which has been mapping Las Vegas. They rolled it out. This was part of a test. They said, you know, well, there was a passenger in it. Part of a test. This is still testing, This is still beta. This is not a full on rollout. Why don't you just go ahead and be a test subject on a plane.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'll tell you what they need to test is the names for these things. They're calling it Zekes and it gets Zekes accident, Yeah, call it goad Zukes.
Speaker 3: Yes, they'll come up with a better, better name.
Speaker 2: No, look, Zukes is fine.
Speaker 4: People will be saying it'll be on shirts and shoes soon enough. Okay, there'll be a Zekes network where they'll have Zookes television shows and all types of content and media for everyone to digest.
Speaker 2: You're just an industry lobbyist.
Speaker 4: What all I am saying is that this is yet part of a test. They rolled it out. It had a minor accident. This was not a Zekes according No, no, no, this individual inside.
Speaker 2: They're not suing. They're not said.
Speaker 3: Zukes said on Tuesday that there were no injuries in the crash. Zekes yes, the Zukes automated driving systems in certain driving scenarios. According to Zekes, quote may make an inaccurate prediction when another vehicle slowly approaches perpendicularly and stops. In these scenarios, the Zookes vehicle may not be able to avoid a crash close quote.
Speaker 4: No, you know what, I just got a letter in the mail just a little while ago saying that there is a minor recall for the windshield wipers on my vehicle. I've already had my vehicle for six months. Just now that they just now discovered this mo this is something that they're rolling out. I understand why we're so hard on technology and testing. They're trying to get it right. You need is trying to get it way? Why you have some sort of audio? Do we know the stats on wiper fatalities? Who if you can if you Google, if you cannot clear your windows when it's raining, who's to say what could happen?
Speaker 2: And if you run into a brick wall while you're driving? You know what?
Speaker 4: Are you saying that you cannot agree with what Amazon is doing by taking the vehicles off the road to read, test and recalculate the technology.
Speaker 2: Okay, so also, so why are you so hard on it? You know what I just found out?
Speaker 4: No, you know what I just found out Our good friend Tiffany Hobbes the the viral lotus herself. You know what I just found out post just like the viral old You know what I just found out from the viral loader. She has informed me that she is actually going on away more Ride Sunday Sunday. A look, the one and only Tiffany and and and she is taking her beloved mother, who is a big fan of this show.
Speaker 2: Who is mother? You're gonna put your mother in? You don't love? Better?
Speaker 4: Time to take your mother out free where you can look at the city. You all can talk and you know, compliment each other's hats and.
Speaker 2: All of Do you know what this hate is?
Speaker 4: Pure us just bashing for no reason. I mean, are you guys getting paid by the opposition getting you know what?
Speaker 5: Confess you are getting paid check every week?
Speaker 2: See what's happening? Now, I see what's happening.
Speaker 4: You are part of the anti uber self driving technology movement. You probably got shirts in the back. You're probably out there, you know, lobbying whatever.
Speaker 2: Stopped. They're stopping themselves. You know, I just noticed Fuchs is just busy quiet. He must you up to this.
Speaker 4: No, nos is actually putting you up to this on behalf of Uber and and and full disclosure.
Speaker 3: Stefan works, Yes, an independent contractor, doesn't work for.
Speaker 4: He just happened to take two days off. I see what's happening. He took two days off so that you guys could prepare this hit piece on self driving technology hits.
Speaker 2: We had nothing to do with the piece.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, it just happened to pop up.
Speaker 2: Sure, I see what's happening here.
Speaker 4: This is a conspiracy between you and Foosh to undermine the advancements of self driver technology.
Speaker 3: Tawala Sharp and his conspiracy theories will be the subject of my final thought tonight.
Speaker 2: Just want to let you know that he is a conspiracy theorist. I am and you all are part of it.
Speaker 3: Now it's later with mo Kelly caf I AM six forty Live Everywhere the iHeartRadio app. When we come back, we have a John Wick five update and Twalla will probably have plenty to say about that. I'll find out if he's into the whole idea of Balleriita. I wonder that's next. We're live on YouTube, We're live on Instagram. We're live on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: K if I Am six forty. It's Later with Mo Kelly.
Speaker 3: We're still live everywhere the iHeartRadio app, YouTube, and Instagram Live. We went Instagram Live tonight for the first time. We're gonna be bringing in the other social media platforms as well. It's an interactive show where you'll get to interact with not only me, but other members of the cast. I don't know about Mark Runner. He's a little slow. He's dragging his feet to get on the whole social media thing. But we're gonna bring him along eventually, eventually.
Speaker 5: Waiting for you, Mark, No, no, whatever you say, of course, I always follow your lead because I respect you so much.
Speaker 3: And not a word of anything he said there was true, not one word.
Speaker 2: But we're just gonna let it, gonna let it be. Dare you? How dare you? Sir?
Speaker 3: But we agree on one thing. We I think it's fair to say we're all John Wick fans. Can we agree on that John all Right? And I say john Wick meaning John Wick. I didn't say the continental John Wick, so not anything and everything within the John Wick universe.
Speaker 5: Plet Okay, I'm saying there's a point to this more like the in Continental.
Speaker 3: Okay, a little slow on the uptick, but okay, it still counts to say, isn't Yes?
Speaker 2: But my question is this.
Speaker 3: We know that there's going to be a john Wick five, and if you've seen john Wick four, it kind of led you to believe that there would be no john Wick five. But john Wick four did so damn well it almost Yeah, did you think that? I really did think. I didn't think that because that was the only way he was going to find peace. Is that he's dead or people think he's dead. And I think is that people have to think he's dead. John Wick as we know him is dead. We have reached the end of the High Table storyline. So everything that John Wick was fighting for in those first four films had come to an end.
Speaker 4: That is all we know. We do not know if he was in the ground. They were discussing whether or not he found peace, and it was suggested that he has finally found he did.
Speaker 2: Find peace until they killed his dog. Spoiler.
Speaker 4: Okay, all I'm saying is the young man found his piece, and that is how we are moving into. According to the John Wick creators, we're moving into this fifth john Wick where it's no longer having to do with the high table.
Speaker 2: It has to do with the low table.
Speaker 4: It has to do with all new institution, no tables at all.
Speaker 2: It's not the Continental is to unite it in Hell? Is he in Hell? No?
Speaker 4: Oh, that would be awesome. Though I watched Mark, I'd watch that. I want to constantine, I'd watched john Wick in Hell. I watch that. No, No, don't steal that idea.
Speaker 5: I'm going to pitch that to Somebody's kind of hard.
Speaker 3: We just told everyone in southern California and everywhere on iHeartRadio copyright.
Speaker 2: We've copyrighted it. This is not a copyright trademark. On air, you could say.
Speaker 3: That you were the first to refer to it, but copyright is the actual paperwork.
Speaker 2: So you need to like, you know.
Speaker 4: If you steal it, everyone's going to know you're a biter. Everyone's going to know copied Mark, so I did.
Speaker 3: I don't care because Mark has had stuff stolen from him before.
Speaker 2: Let's not get into that though true story.
Speaker 3: But the mention I why I mentioned is because if it has john Wick, if it has Keanu Reeves.
Speaker 5: I thought I saw a clip posted online of him hanging on to a helicopter strut or something like that.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it, which is you know, sprightly for a corpse. Well, look, I'm telling you he's not dead. He's coming back for the fifth one. They're doing a film, a independent film in addition to The Ballerina. They are doing an independent film on what's the name's character, on Barry's character. No, but they need to. Oh my god, they need to. They absolutely well, that was an unresolved thread and I'm sure and I'm sure if The Ballerina does well and this story from Donnienne's.
Speaker 2: Character, Oh yes, yeah, they're doing They're doing a.
Speaker 4: Independent series of him that goes further into the world of John Wick in Japan. So it's like, I'm I'm all in for that. There's a lot of John WICKI and things that are happening. Yes, bow to answer your question, if if john Wick is attached, I will watch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is is Keanu reads attached to the Ballerina. Yes, he's actually in it. Yeah, he's in the trailer. He's actually in the trailer.
Speaker 4: So it's not like they refer to him like, yes, I'm a ballerina because of John Wittno, it's not one of those loose things.
Speaker 2: No, Keanu's in it. Cat.
Speaker 4: No, not Keanu the cat, Keanu the man, the myth.
Speaker 2: The legend. Oh, this has nothing to do with Jordan Peel.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, not the cat. Although I'd watch a movie about a killer cat name Keanu, I'd watch that too, Mark, You've got a lot to write tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a lot of work cut out from.
Speaker 4: The Killer Cat out to get all dog lovers. Let's go now.
Speaker 5: The way I understand it is that the Ballerina movie is set before the events of Wick four.
Speaker 2: Correct, right before? Yes, right before?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, yes, So it's okay for him to be alive in this correct man, no continuity issues. So he got you got to live in Daylight shot out of him by the end of four.
Speaker 2: How it is? How does he survive that? Mark?
Speaker 4: He fell out of a three story window after being hit by fifty eleven cars in the middle of Paris and falling down eight eleven stairs.
Speaker 2: What are you saying? Then he was shot. He fell off a building in the movie before that, off the roof, Yes, off the roof, yes. Mark.
Speaker 4: If you go on to a John Wig movie talking about how can if you utter the words, how can that, you're in the wrong, he can.
Speaker 2: Yes. So I'm just not in the spirit of it is what you're saying. I'm saying that.
Speaker 4: Okay, you cannot go into a Jurassic Park movie saying ah, dinosaur wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: You can't. You just have to accept it. It's actually good, it's kind of funny. Yeah. Good.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess he's kind of a superhero, so white quibble about that kind of stu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is kind of a superhero.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you manage to kill four hundred and fifty five people, and I might be on the low side, you qualify as a superhero or a little antisocial that too. But I'm saying they're not mutually exclusive. Most superheroes are anti social. Yeah, but he's like Wolverine.
Speaker 4: Now, nothing can kill him, no, especially with that bulletproof suit.
Speaker 5: Okay, the bulletproof suit was kind of bs. But I just accepted it.
Speaker 2: You accept it?
Speaker 3: And Get Smart and any other movie was used in Well, Get Smart had the shoe phones, which were oh but that was that was believable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cutting out of sixties technology.
Speaker 3: No, I mean there have been a number of movies with bulletproof suits. Even Bond had a bulletproof suit where he really I thought he had won in Casino Royale.
Speaker 2: I don't I think so. Yeah, yeah, the fiber of it, Yeah yeah, I thought it was bulletproof lined kevlar lined. I think you're nuts, but I haven't.
Speaker 5: No, I'll look it up. But I think I thought that that was the case. I think you would object to that, you would find that a cheap plot device. Well, I'm talking about the movies, not the books. Yeah, so that's a little bit different.
Speaker 3: If they have Keanu Reeves before we get too far Afield, I'm in. If it does not, I'm completely out. I couldn't get through one episode of the Continent. I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: It just yeah, that was.
Speaker 3: And also you don't have Lance Reddick, who actually was very important to the John Wick universe. Ia McShane love him, but I need Lance Reddick and I need Keanu Reeves.
Speaker 5: While Estylish and Taylor, James Bond's and suits were not typically portraying the bulletproof in the movies.
Speaker 2: You're reading that. That's wrong, that's contradicting what I said.
Speaker 3: So that's that's why you could have waited to not say that until after the show.
Speaker 2: Just have to bus, just had to do that.
Speaker 3: And this is where see, if you would have said it's time to go to break before you said that, there would have been no harm done. But then you just undermine me to make it look like I didn't know anything about James Bond or movies or Kevlar suits.
Speaker 6: Okay, fair enough, let's not have that happen again. Okay, Okay, all right, good job, Foosh, keep it up, all right. And that's for everybody here. Okay, it's Later with mo Kelly. Ky if I am sported. We're live on YouTube, We're live on Instagram. We're live on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It's Later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 3: We're live on YouTube, We're live on Instagram, we're live on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to put this question out there.
Speaker 3: In fact, we're going to put the question in the chat on YouTube are you afraid of technology? And the reason I asked that question is technology changes so quickly every single day. We were talking about self driving taxis not too long ago. In the show, we talk about technology in various ways. We talk about it with health and wellness, we talk about it in our daily lives. We talk about it just how it helps us, it aids us, and sometimes even how it hurts us. But I asked a question, are you afraid of technology in any way? Because technology is at the point where we may not be able to control it. It's evolving and expanding in ways that we have not foreseen, we could not predict, and if it's unpredictable, then the results are also going to be unpredictable. And I mentioned that because I came across this video of a violent humanoid robot. Because for whatever reasons, whenever we create robots, we create them in our image, with arms and legs and some sort of a head and Torso.
Speaker 2: Don't forget those killer dog ones that are so terrifying.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, yes, the police departments use and it was in that bad show War of the worlds and black Mirror.
Speaker 2: Oh is it black mirror as well? Terrifying?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like robot Doberman's and you can attach guns and stuff to that bombs yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We're playing a video right now. We have this human aid humanoid robot. We're playing it on YouTube that attacked seemingly attacked its two creators developers, and it seemed like a directed attack. It wasn't just flailing wildly. It was flailing wildly in direction of the people who were working on it. You can see it right now, lurching forward and trying to hit and move around in the direction of the people working on the robot. Am I saying that it's sentient? No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it looked like a directed attack. It looked like.
Speaker 3: A decision made by the robot to go after the people.
Speaker 2: It looks like a horror movie. Oh it does. It does. Terrifying.
Speaker 3: And if the guy who was working on the robot had his back turned or was not aware, he would have been killed.
Speaker 2: He would have been knocked out and pummeled. I don't know if this is the only time that has happened.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's one of many times where it's happened in other environments with different humanoid robots. But I know that we're getting to a point where we do have to ask the question are you fearful of technology? Because I don't know how much longer we will have control of all technology as we know it. And technology is not just a physical technology. It includes the software like AI. And there's a point in which the physical technology robotics will be combined with AI. And then yes, I guess you do have the terminator. I guess the singularities coming right. We know that AI will be able to exceed the capabilities of human intelligence in short order, very soon, if it's not already there. And I made the point of what we know presently as far as the capabilities of AI and robotic technology is not the extent of the capabilities which are presently in existence. Like for example, you know those satellite photos we used to see that were created in the nineteen sixties. We had that back then. Okay, what do you think we have now? Of course we have satellite photos. Of course we have GPS. And this is going to kind of tie into my final thought about conspiracy theories. But you have to think about the level of technology which is only being used by the DoD by the military, which is not available for consumption by you and me, just regular consumers. What do you think the military has as far as robotics and AI.
Speaker 2: What do you think they're playing around with?
Speaker 3: Something far worse and I do mean worse than ROC, far more powerful than chat GPT, far worse. What's another one of those hal nine thousand, that's right from two thousand and one. But life can imitate art. This was an almost disaster, almost catastrophe roach theory.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that's the only one. No, it's cant be the only one.
Speaker 4: And you've got to think about all of the robot advancements that we see every year at CEES.
Speaker 2: This pels in comparison to.
Speaker 4: What we really, really really need to be aware of as far as our fear and our threat level. These things that are happening are absolutely going to be a problem. I know, it's all fun now you have a robot it or vacuum. You know, Amazon's got robots and factories, McDonald's got or I have got the robot that's coming around bringing your food. And it's all cute now and it's making life really really easy. But this video here is not the first video that has been leaked of an attack. There was also a company that was trying to program to see what would happen if you gave one robot the idea that it was the leader, and that robot decided to lead the other robots out of the room programmed unprogrammed, yes, and the other robots followed it.
Speaker 2: Did we learn nothing from Westworld? Come on, look, Westworld.
Speaker 3: Is almost here. Yeah, it's almost here. If you're watching us on a YouTube, there's a Boston Dynamics demo of a humanoid robot basically doing parkour, Yes, running an obstacle course, probably better than many humans.
Speaker 4: This is an actual, real robot. I want people to think that this is AI. They actually have this thing. They've been practicing this thing, running, lifting, doing flips, all type of things for the last three or four years. I've been seeing videos of them developing this thing.
Speaker 3: You combine that with the ultimate capability of known AI. Right now, there's no telling. There's no telling. I don't fear technology. I actually respect it enough to know that it can be dangerous and it's all jokes and everything. When we talk about obviously WEIMO and that kind of thing, but the underlying discussion is maybe too much, too far, too fast, too soon, you're.
Speaker 5: Gonna get swatted someday and you're gonna find one of those at your front door.
Speaker 2: And that's not too far in the future.
Speaker 3: Well, we have people swatting others right now without the aid of AI, without the aid of technology in many instances to disguise their voice or whatever. When you make it where it's not even traceable, and the consequences to your point, Mark are much more dire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hate to keep repeating myself, but what's my rule about technology? The worst thing you can imagine that it's going to be used for, it's guaranteed to already being used for.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought you could talk about porn, because every technology.
Speaker 2: That's not my rule. Goal, I think that's me and somehow it is connected to porn.
Speaker 5: That's like James Peterson from Playboy's Rule from the eighties.
Speaker 3: That's not my rule. He's not wrong, No, no, he's not. It's later with Mo Kelly. Final thought and we'll talk to George Norrid just a moment.
Speaker 2: Cay.
Speaker 3: If I am six forty, well, I've everywhere on the iHeartRadio app, on YouTube and Instagram.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KF I am six forty.
Speaker 3: If I am six forty and YouTube and Instagram Live. We are live everywhere. Now, let's talk to George Nori coming up with Coast to Coast AM.
Speaker 2: How you doing, sir, Good.
Speaker 4: Mister Kelly.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about the recently.
Speaker 4: Released JFK assassination files, and then later on in the program conversations with god On.
Speaker 3: You don't have to give it away, but I do have one little question about the JFK files. Did you find something that you did not already know? Are very found very surprising in them?
Speaker 4: Conceivably? Yes, we'll talk about it tonight, all right, I.
Speaker 3: Don't want you to give away your tease. I appreciate that, Okay, buddy, how.
Speaker 2: Talk soon.
Speaker 3: As we talk about or mentioned the JFK files, that's a perfect segue to what I wanted to talk about tonight. We all know about the conspiracy theories regarding JFK his assassination, and it took me a while to figure out, but I think I now get the allure of conspiracy theories. They're easy, meaning they don't require any heavy lifting. They require no legitimate knowledge or expertise. The only thing they require is disbelief. How easy is that? Just disbelieve? Put the onus on the non conspiratorial person to convince the conspiracy theorists of the facts which already exists. But you, as the conspiracy theorists. Theorists just disbelieve. No matter what. The conspiracy theorist needs not to prove anything. The flat earther demands that you convince him or her that the world is spherical because all the laws of physics, the photos, how satellites work, Galileo, Copernicus, and the Greek philosophers who predated both Galileo and Copernicus by a millennium.
Speaker 2: None of that matters.
Speaker 3: The responsibility of proof is still yours, you know, the same person in twenty twenty five, because flat earthers only need to what disbelieve, and their cousins, the moon landing deniers, no amount of facts and.
Speaker 2: Science can overwhelm their disbelief.
Speaker 3: That is why conspiracy theories are so damn sexy. I'm taking king thong underwear on a supermodel sex see. They can't see or hear anything else, nothing else matters. For example, professor and pundit Mark Lamont Hill sat down on the Joe Butden podcast. Joe Budden, if you don't know, is a rapper, not a very good one, and not the sharpest crayon in the box. But he has a podcast just like everyone else, and a sizable audience because dumb and stupidity.
Speaker 2: Have large audiences.
Speaker 3: Usually when Mark lamont Hill tried to press button and his cast of characters on whether they believe the Earth is spherical.
Speaker 2: Or did we land on the moon? This is what happened.
Speaker 7: So you don't believe like the people who left the Earth and look down at it. Oh hell no, hell no, we don't believe that.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you I don't believe we went to the moon. Let me ask you a question. Why we always give the same picture from this I'm sorry, thousands of years we've.
Speaker 7: Determined the is a.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's not, so why would.
Speaker 7: You but you're not saying it is exactly. Hey, look, you said you believe a gravity, like if I jump up in it, it's gonna come down.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: If I came in and said I'm open to the fact that gravity doesn't exist. That would be like a strange thing, right, because we have evidence of it. What's the evidence that we hit that the Earth could being? Let me let me askwer that for you. Prior to that, we quote unquote new for a fact, the Earth was flat, right until that was disproving Yes or no, it's a little different. What zippers if I say, I think there's nobody in that other room based on my knowledge, there's nobody in.
Speaker 2: That other room.
Speaker 7: That's the best knowledge I have. And then I walk in there and see somebody in the other room. And then you're still here saying, well, I don't believe you went in the other room. So that's why I asked all.
Speaker 2: You may not have went. It's possible you could have told me that you went in the other room. What if I sent you pictures?
Speaker 7: You say, like, we have evidence of the Earth being, but also just just how gravity, how.
Speaker 2: The planet worked. I can't tell you all.
Speaker 7: You can talk to them.
Speaker 3: Never mind that many of the flat earthers are actually rich on some level. Joe Budden included. They're entertainers who've performed all around the world. Hear that around the world flying by private jet. Button included, and yet somehow they never managed to happen upon the edge of the flat Earth. They've never talked to any of their pilots and asked them about when they flew over the North Pole to take them to Europe or Asia or back to North America. They never watched the movie Independence Day and learned how satellites in line of site worked instead of just having one for a would be flat earth. If you had a flat Earth, you wouldn't need all these other satellites.
Speaker 2: You would think.
Speaker 3: They named it GPS as in Global Possession Naing System just for kicks and giggles.
Speaker 8: I know why we have satellite disruption, all right, go ahead, Okay, Let's say that you wanted to coordinate with spaceships on different sides of the Earth.
Speaker 2: They couldn't send a direct right. Listen up, you're talking about Mine of sight. Yes, you know it's trying to sact curly arc prevens it.
Speaker 8: You need satellites to relay that signal in order to reach eat Shaw and I found a signal hidden inside our own satellite system.
Speaker 2: I know, but Mo, it's a movie. It's fiction. You want us to believe in a spherical earth. And aliens because of Independence Day.
Speaker 3: The sad irony is that these flat earthers will get on their mobile phones, use their GPS, and stream their dumb ass podcasts around the world while arguing the world is flat, yet can't even explain how the world can be both light and darkness on a flat plane. Night and day flat plane not possible either We're all in light or all in dark.
Speaker 2: That is, unless the Earth is say it with me, spherical, just like every.
Speaker 3: Other viewable celestial body in the known universe except for asteroids and comets. The larger point is that the line of thinking, that line of logic has permeated every part of America. You see it on social media right now. You see it in our politics, you see it in our news coverage. We continue to elevate ignorance and present it as reasonable.
Speaker 2: It's not. But then again, that's ther llure of conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: They don't require you to be smart, they don't even require you to offer evidence. They don't require you to even think, just disbelieve. Ignorance is now in proudly ignorant. They congregate together in Facebook groups and their influence is growing. We are a dumber nation. Today than ten years ago with a wilful embrace. There used to be a time in which such flat earther ignorance would be treated as a scarlet letter and shamed accordingly, you don't know what the scarlet letter is.
Speaker 2: Because y'all don't read.
Speaker 3: But now conspiracy theorists are some of the most popular people in the world. They believe the twenty twenty election was rigged without evidence. They believe that five G gives you cancer or superpowers, and they end up believing that you can become Secretary of Health and Human Services while disbelieving vaccine simultaneous to a major measles outbreak. We are, without a doubt, the dumbest nation on the planet, and we have all the evidence to demonstrate as such, and proudly so.
Speaker 2: For KF. I am six forty I'm mo Kelly.
Speaker 1: You can listen to KFI everywhere like you haven't noticed.
Speaker 2: KF I'm KOST HD two Los Angeles, Orange County live everywhere on the radio.