Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed Head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. One time Hall of Famer. Last year she was in the tournament.
Speaker 1: Hey Abby, good morning, good morning, welcome back.
Speaker 2: How are we feeling today?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Hey, you got everything fixed here. If you wanted to record a victory speech right after your.
Speaker 2: Win today, if you win, I can do that.
Speaker 1: So that's great. They worked on a little thing, worked on some stuff here in the studio. Okay, you're going for one number two today? And uh, well, well, well, well well, Bill Parker, you understand, Bill Parker, Billy Parker?
Speaker 3: What shut? What's up?
Speaker 1: Rod?
Speaker 3: How you doing? Mo? The good morning. I just want to say hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Okay, hello, sweet Angel, It's nice to officially meet you.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 1: Listen, this is this your first time on with mo Oh yes, yes, sir, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: They go sideways between you and Tessa. I've always felt there was some kind of I don't know, Alex, what would you call it? Tenseness between the town thinkers on bills in.
Speaker 3: I you know what, Ron, I'm agreeing with you. I could feel the tension with Tessa. I know I had some with Dinah, and I like to think that won are over.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get that happy happy, so mo, I've welcomed you with open arms, studio.
Speaker 4: I think we're starting off well.
Speaker 2: It might have been the sweetie threw those girls off.
Speaker 4: It might have been the sweetie and I didn't mean anything but that, right, I take it.
Speaker 2: Listen, I love what you call me, sweetie. I'd like to think I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna get a cavity. Would talk to you on the phone.
Speaker 2: Bill Parker.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, Abby, do your thing all right? Bill Parker, listen, I know we know you. You haven't been in the Hall of Fame, though, have you like? Have you strung together?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, man, the best I've ever done with three.
Speaker 2: But I love this game.
Speaker 1: Sometimes get up, all right, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. That's Bill Parker, that's Abby. These are most questions. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Question number one, what color of cat is considered abby, Bill Parker, that would be a black cat.
Speaker 1: That's considered bad luck. He chimed in and okay, Bill Parker came to play. Welcome back.
Speaker 2: What time is it? It's game time? Bill Parker everybody. You understand.
Speaker 1: I understand now, Abby, he got in there just a little early. Next question, Bill Parker, Abby, who could forget?
Speaker 2: She's a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Question number two, what letter does the alphabet end with?
Speaker 3: Abby?
Speaker 1: Abby timed it out, perfectly timed it out.
Speaker 2: Park would have.
Speaker 1: No Canadians call it I don't, and our voice guy calls it Z and I think our voice.
Speaker 2: I think our voice, I think the voice guy.
Speaker 1: Fun fact, I think the voice guy the station is Canadian, just for the fact that.
Speaker 2: He says k T b Z. Yeah. Here we go. All right, Bills, always there for me. Next question for the win? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: We got a game here? Name the body part responsible for hearing.
Speaker 2: Abby say it again?
Speaker 3: Here's give the girl friends, Bill Parker.
Speaker 2: I don't need a second couple of coffee. I mean, I mean, that's it. Nobody needs coffee right now. We got a cup of Bill Harger. Abbey though, Abbey, great win.
Speaker 4: She didn't win any of us crap.
Speaker 2: Well it wasn't, I know nothing, flusters Abbey.
Speaker 4: That's what What do you do for a living, Abbey? I would actually work at home? Nice. I was thinking like nine to one one operator.
Speaker 2: She's unflappable. You're right, like that, Like how they always remain calm. Do you know what's going on? Or maybe she like lands planes. They never seem to get.
Speaker 4: Air traffic controller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Abbey, just saying Volbeat hailstorm tickets.
Speaker 2: Those are yours? Abbey, you want to play tomorrow? Awesome? Are you all right? Great game today