Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: The shrooms, right, the shrooms? What about them? I threw them out? Oh the story got it? I know, shut, you don't actually have magic mushrooms.
Speaker 3: One of the shows that I've been watching is Clarkson's Farm. It's Jeremy Clarkson. He guys mushrooms on his farm and he had so many mushrooms that he was selling them to different bars and pubs and stuff like that. And he was making lunches for the crew, the film crew, and it was mushrooms on toast, and it sounded awful.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't like mushrooms, I think if you do, that probably sounds good. Who likes mushrooms? Like everybody like, who, Debra, do you like mushrooms?
Speaker 2: I do like mushrooms. I'm very picky about the kind of mushrooms that I like, though. Yeah, there's there's some that I that I do enjoy. I like porcini. Porcini.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I chop them up because my husband loves mushrooms, So if I chop them up real thin, like I put them in lasagna and stuff. But I also hide zucchini in there as well. But like if I if I, if I really mince them, I don't mind them.
Speaker 2: What about on a pizza and pasta pizza things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like there's something I'm a verse too when I see the mushroom or the shape of the mushroom, like a slice of a mushroom.
Speaker 2: Well, big thick mushroom turns me off. Yeah, it's time for small flatch politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar. And when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got The real problem is that our leaders are dumb.
Speaker 2: The other side never quits, so.
Speaker 3: What I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 4: So that is how you drain the swat.
Speaker 2: I can imagine what can be and be unburden. You know, NERVs have always been gone.
Speaker 3: A political blunder is what a politician actually tells the.
Speaker 2: Truth whether people voted for you with Masked watch, Yeah, I will say it happens most days.
Speaker 1: There's one moment of this show where I'm like, that's why I woke up this morning, Like that is what was worth getting out of bed for, and that moment just happened.
Speaker 2: You got to come back.
Speaker 1: A limited ceasefire deal is being finalized between Russia and Ukraine. This is according to the White House. The two countries have been holed up in Saudi Arabia for about a week. They've agreed to stop fighting in the Black Sea. They'll work to agree to halt any strikes on energy infrastructure. There have been three days of recent negotiations there as Ukrainian and Russian delegations met with our mediators US mediators separately. Ukrainian presidents Lensky says a ceasefire in the Black Sea is already in effect.
Speaker 3: M and Trump stood by his national security advisor today. President Trump stood by his national security advisor, Mike Walls. Mike Walls was the one who set up this chat group in the Signal app that included the Atlantic magazine's editor in chief. It was intended to be a private, very high level, cabinet level chat on the messaging app Signal, and apparently some military plans were being discussed. Jeffrey Goldberg, the editor, broke the story, talked about it yesterday in a very lengthy article that he thought Originally it was a trick.
Speaker 2: He thought it wasn't real, and when he.
Speaker 3: Realized it was real, he realized he had a treasure trove of information that he wasn't supposed to be privy to.
Speaker 1: And again I think about how fun that thought exercise is is does he play his hand now, which he did, or does he use that information for leverage with this administration where I don't think you would get anywhere this particular administration. So I think it was smart for Jeffrey Goldberg to play his hand and run with this while he had it.
Speaker 3: Pete Hegseth, I will say the Secretary of Defense said there were no war plans that were discussed. Caroline Levitt, the White House Press Secretary, said there was no classified material it was ever sent to the thread.
Speaker 2: But that goes again.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but Caroline Levitt, like she can say the sky is blue, and I'm going to need four other people to tell me the sky is blue, her word has zero weight with me.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Jeffrey Goldberg, again the writer, the editor in chief. He explained what he saw without getting into too many specifics that were very detailed, according to him, about what the plan was, to the point when to the point where I should say he knew down to the minute when these attacks were supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean they were clearly planning, but it was a mistake.
Speaker 2: They've said it was a mistake.
Speaker 1: The FBI today has announced is looking to crack down on recent attacks against Tesla. They're going to create a new task force. The FBI is urging the public to exercise vigilance look out for suspicious activity where several incidents around the country have been involving Tesla's charging stations, dealerships and things like that ever since Trump began working with Elon Musk. But the US Attorney General, Pam Bondi is called the attacks domestic terrorism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've said that they're going to set up task force. It must be nice.
Speaker 1: What about all the stolen catalytic converters. There should be a task force about that, shouldn't there.
Speaker 3: Well, remember, according to the La City Council, it was Toyota's fault for putting the catalytic converter in a place where it was easy to steal. We mentioned yesterday that Usha Vance, the second Lady of the United States, is going to be along with Mike Waltz, assuming he's still on the travel docket, headed to Greenland later this week, and Jative Fredericson, the Danish Prime minister, says the United States has been putting unacceptable pressure on Greenland before this visit. They didn't ask for, by the way, and in fact Metta Fredericson, Prime Minister has vowed that she will be resisting all of this pressure. She said, I have to say it is unacceptable being placed on Greenland and Denmark in the situation, and it is pressure that we will resist. She I dismissed the idea of the trip being a private visit, saying you cannot make a private visit with official representatives from another country. Of course, this is all going to President Trump's ongoing discussion about taking over Greenland somehow because of its geo graphic importance to US.
Speaker 1: Chris Little texted me, I'm never eating your lasagna portrait news. Are we ready for some Trump portrait news? Where we last found the portrait in the Colorado State House is where Trump saw and did not like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like Puffy. It no longer hangs there.
Speaker 1: The portrait was removed at the request of Republican leaders in the legislature after the President claimed it was purposefully distorted. It had been hanging there since twenty nineteen. Colorado Republicans raised more than ten thousand dollars to commission the oil painting.
Speaker 2: I've never commissioned a painting before.
Speaker 3: But in the event that I did, and I dropped ten grand on it, wouldn't I have final say about whether or not it's a good painting.
Speaker 1: Well, the Republicans in Colorado thought it was fine, because they were the ones.
Speaker 2: Who put this in thout. That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: They thought it was fine. He just didn't like it. You've seen pictures of yourself that people thought were fine that you probably didn't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one that you always want to post about me in the mess shirt. I don't want to always post that. Are you kidding? Do you think I want to see that again? Ever?
Speaker 1: No, I do not, I feel or whatever the one that I post never mind. The Kremlin has confirmed that Vladimir Putin has gifted to Trump a portrait he commissioned of Trump.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much that.
Speaker 1: Was, but a spokesperson for Putin says that he gave the pen the painting to Trump's Special Envoy Steve Whitkoff earlier this month. The gift was first mentioned last week in an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, former I should say he told, uh, Tucker Carlson Witcoff did that. Trump was clearly touched by the portrait. He's not the first setting the sitting president to receive a gift from Putin. In twenty twenty one, Putin gave Joe Biden a writing box and a pen. He sent Barack Obama porcelain plates and espresso cups in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: Well, look at that.
Speaker 3: How extensive do you think they tear apart a writing box to see if it's bugged or it's Somehow.
Speaker 2: Would that be too naive? Maybe that's too many movies. I feel like that's like a movie from one hundred years ago. That's very possible.
Speaker 1: They don't need little wooden boxes to bug our presidents with anyone.
Speaker 3: April twenty first is the day after ep the day after Easter. It's the traditional day of the White House Easter egg roll, and this year, according to The New York Times, the White House is allowing companies to have corporate sponsorship now ships for the White House egg role.
Speaker 1: I saw this this morning, and there'll be people like, oh my gosh, oh the horror putting a sponsorship on something as.
Speaker 2: Sacred as the egg roll.
Speaker 1: Where is all the decorum and just the sense of doing something for tradition. Washington has been bought and sold for since its inception.
Speaker 2: There it is filled with whores. It is a swamp filled with whoes.
Speaker 1: And to think that the egg roll isn't sponsored by X, Y and Z as being naive.
Speaker 3: Well, and isn't it hasn't It been traditionally sponsored by the American egg Board forever. Now you're going to get some oil company, in a tobacco company or whatever.
Speaker 1: Why are we thing is, why are we hiding the whoring that we know exists right?
Speaker 3: Act, act like it doesn't happen, But when it's out in the open, come on all right, tax revenues? Are you going to pay your taxes this year? The answer should be yes, but so many people are like, well, I'm going to wait and see what happens. That's a good way to get yourself in trouble. We'll talk about that we come back.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on Demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: I think Conway will start a segment and then like go run errands and then.
Speaker 2: Come back.
Speaker 1: And pick it right back up. It's brilliant, really freaking brilliant. The beauty of living in burbank. Right, you start the segment, you go home, left, the water gets or the long gets watered. Sure, the laundry gets done. See were doing laundry right.
Speaker 3: Gerard Deppardieu is on trial right now for what he sitting slumped in a special orthopedic stool in a Paris courtroom today, faces too counts of sexual assault. If convicted, faces up to five years in prison find of eighty one thousand.
Speaker 1: They all kind of blend together, don't they. I don't remember what his particular offense was.
Speaker 3: His was that he was rubbing up against female Parisians on the metro and you go to trial for that.
Speaker 2: If you're Gerard depart, do you wow that's it? Huh?
Speaker 3: I guess yeah. Wildfires continue back east to dry conditions. Wind trees down by a Hurricane Helene are fueling these wildfires in North and South Carolina, so evacuation orders are in effect today. In some parts of the states while they continue to monitor the fires, three of them burning in rural North Caro in a rural North Carolina county about eighty miles west of Charlotte.
Speaker 1: N see Double a men's basketball tournament seeing its highest viewership in decades. Games through the second round are averaging nine point four million viewers. That makes this year's tournament the most watched in thirty two years. Why, I wonder why?
Speaker 3: Because you can? I mean, there's so many ways that you can watch it now. I guess I don't know. I mean, it used to be if you were at work, you couldn't watch it. Now everybody's got a phone or a computer that they could watch it, and they're both.
Speaker 1: Able to compile all of that in the data right away. Viewership peaked Sunday with an average what.
Speaker 2: Are you saying? I have no idea? Do you your Jeopardy question? Oh, I'd love it. I'd love it. It would be a great day for that.
Speaker 1: Jesus ends with oh, for six hundred dollars. Food and Wine magazine says, not distress about constantly stirring this Italian rice dish every thirty seconds should be okay orzo.
Speaker 2: No, but you're kind.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like where your head at Risotto?
Speaker 2: You know it tastes good in Risotta's mushroom cheese and cheese. Yeah, cheese, Risotto and cheese.
Speaker 1: I was talking about NCAA viewership, right, But yeah? And then also, what would you say is summer's most anticipated release for a movie?
Speaker 2: Can you think of any of them? Saw eleven? Is that? Is that coming out? I actually think they pulled it from the release schedule they were working on it. Jurassic World's rebirth?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Did we just have a rebirth of Jurassic World? We always do.
Speaker 1: Those dinosaurs keep getting reborn. They live life on the edge, and they got to keep dipping their head in the water. Put on that white shirt. The Fantastic Four, First Steps of Mission Impossible, The Final Reckoning, Superman, Thunder, and from the World of John Wick. Ballerina made up the rest of the.
Speaker 2: Top five most interested in that Mission Impossible thing.
Speaker 1: And talk to me about John I know I should. You've told me I should watch the John Wick movies.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would have.
Speaker 3: Well, you should in the same way that that Moe wants you to watch Escape from New York. Ah just so you know what you're talking about. I don't think you're gonna like it. Ah, I don't think it's gonna be your lane.
Speaker 1: Okay, But what's he doing with a ballerina that it's not even worth The explanation is she's a character that exists in that world. It's one of those things where there's a world or a universe or a multiverse or something.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't it's not science fiction like that. It's not like fantasy world. But yes, there, it's got its own universe. I mean not that it's not your universe. I mean there's people in the story that could break off and do their own stories and this.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense. Yeah, and it's Keanu Reeves. That's exactly right. That is John Wick.
Speaker 3: I don't think, all right, we'll get into our mushroom story when we come back. Oh, I just want to say. Treasury Department in the IRS, they predict a decrease of about ten percent fewer tax receipts by the April fifteenth deadline compared to last week, and a lot of them have to a lot of those people have said that they will not be filing taxes because they want to wait and see what happens with Doge. Like somehow Doze is going to prevent the irs from finding you.
Speaker 2: That's not how it's going to work. Gary and Shannon will continued.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from kfi AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Gary and Shannon kfi AM six forty five, everywhere in the iHeartRadio app gotten mushrooms for this just to do this segment. You mean, yes, National Weather Services today is not going to be quite as warm as it was yesterday. There were a handful of records that were set. Woodland Hills was ninety five that broke the daily record by six degrees, Palmdale tied to record at eighty forty yesterday, and Passer Robles at eighty six bested its own record by one degree.
Speaker 1: This trip to Greenland is getting a little dice heer, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It was never going to be very great.
Speaker 1: A number of delegations, delegates from the Trump administration going over to Greenland Thursday to Saturday, including White House National Security Advisor Mike Waltz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if if he's still on the travel plans, They said, yeah, They said it was a private visit. But the head of.
Speaker 1: Denmark. The Danish Prime Minister says, no, there's no way that this is a private visit. He said, you cannot make a private visit with official representatives from another country. He went on to say, I have to say it is unacceptable pressure being placed on Greenland and Denmark in this situation, and it is pressure that we will resist. Poor asha USh Advance. USh Advance is going to be take all the heat for this.
Speaker 3: Mentioned the NCAA tournament and how it's getting pretty crazy ratings this year. The women's side was rocked. I think you could say USC's Juju Watkins out sophomore scoring guard. They said that she is one of those transformative players, if not just for the school, maybe for the entire game. Yeah, season ending injury last night. They probably tore she probably tore her ACL in her right leg. But USC, and that was in the first quarter. They were able to come back. USC overcame the injury. They won ninety six to fifty nine last night. They will face the number five seed Kansas State Kansas State Jayhawks.
Speaker 1: Yeah jay howks Kansas not Kansas State. Kansas State is something different.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm looking for, is that becificity Kansas state.
Speaker 2: Gosh, there's people scream at the radio right now, and I'll find it here in just a second.
Speaker 3: Wildcats, wildcats, of course, everybody's a wildcat.
Speaker 2: That should just be our first go to the guests.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Colorado has always led the nation when it comes to drugs. Well not really, but you know what the pod and the legalizing of the pod and the pot everywhere. Well now they're doing that with mushrooms. State regulated psychedelic mushrooms have arrived in Colorado nearly two years after Oregon began offering them.
Speaker 2: These mushrooms are a Schedule one drug.
Speaker 1: They are a legal under federal law except for clinical research. William Smith is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of North Carolina. He says, in Oregon and Colorado, we're going to learn a lot about administration of psychedelics outside of clinical, religious, and underground settings. Because they're the first to try this in the country. We know what they do.
Speaker 2: William, Well, this isn't a new thing.
Speaker 3: There have been the specifically about what psilocybin does and the potential to treat people with depression, with anxiety, with PTSD and things like that especially those that are unresponsive to other treatments, other therapies. RFK Junior had said that he his mind is open to the idea of psychedelics when it comes to treatment, but they don't come without side effects. That's the biggest issue, they said, headache, nausea. Usually those go away within a couple of days, but there are extended difficulties from using psychedelics that can last weeks or months or years. I met Timothy Leary one time when he came to speak at Chico State, and it was clear, very clear that decades of psychedelics will completely destroy your brain completely. And I know that he was held up as one of the guys. It's like the forefront of psychedelics and he's a groundbreaking.
Speaker 2: You do that, LSD. He was gone, he was gone.
Speaker 3: He could not hold a conversation, and for some reason we paid him to speak for forty minutes or whatever it was. Again, this proposition Prop One twenty two in Colorado is similar to the one that was passed in Oregon a few years ago, but Colorado's program sets up.
Speaker 2: These treatment centers.
Speaker 3: As of right now, the state has received applications for at least fifteen healing center, licenses nine cultivation four more manufacturer one for a testing facility.
Speaker 2: Man, you got.
Speaker 1: Timothy Leary right before he died. Yeah, died in ninety six. You must have been that must have been early nineties.
Speaker 2: Probably ninety three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got him three years before he died. Way to go Chico. Trust me, that was the weirdest. That was one of the weirdest events that we ever did because we my roommate and I were both on the programming board or whatever they called it at the time for what they associated students. Ah, so it's the student government. We were the programming end of it. So we would bring in bands and speakers and things like that, and on the off chance that we got somebody like Spike Lee to come in. It was kind of a cool event. I got to meet people that you didn't you know, high profile people. In this case, we met Timothy Leary and we were he had a helper, like, he had an assistant that was with him, but we're the ones that were kind of escorting him around and people would walk up to him and offer to smoke pot with him, and it was just these and we'd have to go hay Man like, but that'd be a great story. I smoke weed with Timothy Larry, which is why they did it. I mean they knew that his end was near as well. I mean he was a frail old man.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at a picture of him from nineteen eighty nine and there's no there behind those eyes.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, in this case, mushrooms themselves are not expensive. What's going to make this whole thing expensive is the fees that go into setting up the practice facilitators. Who facilitators those who would be helping you through your psilocybin trip, right, they sit next to you and make sure you don't vomit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The trustworthy individual Not only.
Speaker 3: Do they have to have they should have experience in mental health training and emergencies. They need screening, informed consent, post session monitoring, some first aid, et cetera. They are going to have to pay about four hundred and twenty bucks for the training that all, I'll sit.
Speaker 2: Next to you while you're high on mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a racket that allows them to get the necessary consultation hours. They're gonna have to pay nine hundred bucks a year basically for the license the healing center has to pay somewhere between three and six thousand dollars for the license in Colorado.
Speaker 1: What a racket, turning drugs into this organized freaking racket machine. I mean, mushrooms, for my recollection, were some of the cheapest things to get your hands on.
Speaker 2: Well it is, like they said, it's it's cheap to do.
Speaker 3: But I mean back when in the early nineties, I can't imagine what the quality control was. Like You're buying mushrooms off a guy who thinks he's doing.
Speaker 2: It right, I have no idea. I mean that was back in the day.
Speaker 1: I only did them once and and I just remember people at school would do them, but they would always put them in like a hamburger or something because supposed to the awful. And we didn't have any money at this concert we were at, but we had the mushrooms and we all ate them with just we had one bottle of water to share between like four of us, just like a twelve ounds a bottle of water. I remember like choking those mushrooms down with just water. Oh, it's the worst taste ever and a stupid, stupid high.
Speaker 2: Like it was awful.
Speaker 1: It was just stupid and a stupid thing to do in at a concert with like a bunch of people and they're in your space in Golden Gate.
Speaker 2: Park and concert. Ben Harper was a different time. Kids don't do Kids who was stupid, like what a wasted day just running around in the grass. I saw this article the other day and it intrigued me.
Speaker 3: One of the first stories I covered as a reporter was the lead up to what was going to be the trial of Ted Kazinski, the unibomber. And one of the things that one of the things that that I did was read his his big manifesto that was sent out. Originally it was done an anonymously, unanimously moron anonymously. Remember they published it and they're.
Speaker 2: Trying to That's why you said unanimous. That's what I so.
Speaker 3: But there are people who are looking at this now and saying to themselves, yeah, he's a horrible guy, murderer, but he.
Speaker 2: Had a point.
Speaker 1: Some of the things you was saying, you know, were John and Ken in the manifesto.
Speaker 2: No, that was the different. That was different, guy, Gary.
Speaker 1: How many manifestos do you think John and Ken were in? It wasn't just the one.
Speaker 3: I would say a good thirty to forty percent of manifestos that are written include the names John and Kenn.
Speaker 2: We will continue in a moment.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: The Paper Trail.
Speaker 1: It is a new newspaper, an in house newspaper written and written and edited by incarcerated people, the first effort of its kind at a prison in the US. Women's prison in the US will tell you the story coming up in True Crime Tuesday on the twelve o'clock hour.
Speaker 2: This story is.
Speaker 3: A little bit weird because some people will automatically jump to conclusions about Ted Kaczinski, the unibomber. How we feel about him, I'm just telling you. In the New York Times they wrote an article called the post part the strange postpartisan popularity of the Unibomber and.
Speaker 2: The basics of it.
Speaker 3: If you're under the age of say thirty, you don't remember this guy. Ted Kaczinski, before anybody knew who he was, wrote this manifesto called Industrial Society and its Future, and he sent it to the New York Times and the Washington Post. And at the time there was somebody who was sending mail bombs to people, most of them here in California, and the writer of this manifesto sent it to those two major newspapers and asked them to print it, and if they printed it, he would stop killing people. I think he killed three and then eventually three twenty three, mark twenty three. It was from nineteen seventy eight to nineteen ninety five. This was for people he believed to be advancing modern technology. He was kind of a live off the land guy interested in nature.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The very first sentence of Industrial Society and its Future says, the Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. A guy named James Fitzgerald is a retired FBI agent, found himself rereading this manifesto that was written by Ted Kazinsky back when he was a UC math professor, and right after Kazinsky sent this typewritten manuscript to the Times into the Washington Post, he demanded that it was published. Like I said, and the original copy that this now retired FBI agent has is dog geared, It's marked up with color coded annotations.
Speaker 2: He's trying.
Speaker 3: He was one of the guys trying to figure out who this was based simply on his writing style and to this day, retired agent Fitzgerald says he doesn't have any sympathy for Ted Kazinski. But and that's the gigantic butt he goes. I really don't disagree with some of the things that he says.
Speaker 1: We've talked repeatedly how crazy and remarkably brilliant go hand in hand. It's a very thin line between brilliant and crazy, and sometimes you go back and forth. And there's several examples through time of people like that.
Speaker 2: And sometimes, just like Christopher.
Speaker 1: Dorner had a point when he talked about John and Ken being right about a lot of stuff, crazy people do make good salient points from time to time.
Speaker 3: Well, listen to this, Fitzgerald. This at THEIYE agent remembered and then reconsidered, especially during the COVID vaccine mandate push. This ATBI agent was reluctant. Ted Kazinski wrote, quote, Thus science marches on blindly without regard to the real welfare of the human race or to any other standard, obedient only to the psychological needs of the science tests and of the government officials and cooperation corporation executives who provide the funds for research. The agent says, you know what, old Ted might have been onto something there. They refer to this experience as being ted pilled, as opposed to red pilled. Ted pilled means that you read through all of this and think to yourself, Yeah, maybe the industrial revolution has made life unfulfilling. Maybe it has led to widespread psychological suffering. Maybe it has inflicted severe damage on the natural world, And you think yourself, oh.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw this in there, take with it what you will leave. A penny, take a penny. But prior to all this, in the late sixties, Ted Kaczynski.
Speaker 3: Took massive amounts what go on, I was gonna say, probably LSD and likely mushrooms or a sweet combination thereof.
Speaker 1: He went through several phases of undergoing a gender transition in the late sixties. What he had numerous fantasies about being female, went to a psychiatrist, was going to have the transition, went to the point of having the surgery, left when he was in the waiting room.
Speaker 3: I don't think I ever knew that. If I did, I have completely blocked it out. I had also completely forgotten that Ted Kaczinski hanged himself in his cell two years ago.
Speaker 1: When you said that off the air, did we know that he killed himself? And I was like, that checks out. I was thinking he killed himself like in two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: This was like a year ago, two years ago, March of twenty three. Why would we have.
Speaker 1: Done that on the show or are we gone like we would have done a deep dive on him?
Speaker 2: Right there was a week. No, that would have been a different year.
Speaker 3: I don't know why that wasn't a big deal.
Speaker 2: We would have done something. Yeah, huh.
Speaker 3: Again, that was one of the first trial that I was supposed to cover as a reporter, was going to be his trial.
Speaker 1: Wow, all right, coming up next it is you've made it this long and now you're going to be rewarded with Deborah Marks twelve o'clock news. Yeah, bring it, bring it, and then our massive twelve o'clock hour. It's all coming up next. Something to be excited about right here on Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio AP