Speaker 1: She was hard for the money. She was Harney, She's no money. He goes all the money. So hard money, she goes all the money? Is she? She was hard the money.
Speaker 2: She was?
Speaker 1: What is all, guys? How is everybody doing today on this great end? Is a bone day day?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 1: Does a love dude?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Love dude? What's up? Guys?
Speaker 4: How is everyone doing today? By the way, by the way, by the way, kay, by the way, I am love on both my YouTube channels. I am live on both my YouTube channels. M h, I am love on both my YouTube.
Speaker 1: I am live right now.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 3: What is.
Speaker 1: What all?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yo, But what's up guys? How is he a won't do a hooding duty dudy?
Speaker 1: I'm sitting around mm hmm. But what is up guys? How is everyone doing it today?
Speaker 5: Mm hm mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: How will do you like this?
Speaker 3: Do you like that?
Speaker 7: Mm?
Speaker 1: I can GISs you that is a million ladder?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Doo.
Speaker 8: What is all guys?
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: You wander over this term of MASKU.
Speaker 2: Do you have Amanda communities?
Speaker 1: Again. Who sat moving Mosku? By the way, anybody that does want to support the show? There you go to buy me a copy? Is right there? Yeah, I just want to say thank you guys so much.
Speaker 5: Mm hm hon yo, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Did d honed Holles.
Speaker 1: Lo leggatt.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm music is mo.
Speaker 1: Mm yeah.
Speaker 3: Mm h u h.
Speaker 1: Oo oo.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: What is all guys? How is everyone doing today? Let me send out the message mm hm.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Dodd please disease and by ed.
Speaker 9: Mm hm.
Speaker 7: M h.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: M mm hm.
Speaker 3: M h m hmm.
Speaker 1: What's up guys? How is everyone doing it today? I need the smeg m hey, look cocake. How you doing sweetheart? Mhm so I made little cocake. It sounds center the five.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Here I'm playing for you any wan minute.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 10: M m.
Speaker 3: Good d m h.
Speaker 7: M m.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Every one.
Speaker 9: Late at night, when the world sleep, I find a place where the calm runs d soft spoken dreams and a gentle sound. Little cupcakes, where pieces.
Speaker 11: Fast She's just begun five videos and whispers and tapping. Let the calm begin seventeen friends in her quiet caffy with sprangles of tingles to melt stress with.
Speaker 12: She hush, now it fade. She's the sweetest sound ever made on.
Speaker 11: A china screen with a soothing touch. Little Cupcake, thank you.
Speaker 12: So much, Like frosting swam something smart from a sweet.
Speaker 10: Mike's so close you can hear her smile. Every gentle click makes it work the world from the US side with a cozy flair. She's bringing comfort like a midnight prayer, only.
Speaker 7: Just joining Juli's glue, but already she's got a peaceful flu.
Speaker 3: Two hundred views but growing still.
Speaker 1: One whisper out of time.
Speaker 2: She fits the beg.
Speaker 12: Her snow it fade. She's the sweetest sound ever made on a tiny screen with a.
Speaker 3: Suit in touch.
Speaker 12: Little Cupcake, Thank you so much. Singles rise like crosty swirls, softing similar from a sweet.
Speaker 11: World.
Speaker 12: No need for noise, no need.
Speaker 9: To roam, Just a pair of his phone speels like home. Her voice like sugar light and clear, takes you somewhere far from me. Sh hush now time to dream. Sink into her soft, sweet stream on the journey where stressing bonds. Little Cupcake whispers through you.
Speaker 12: Tingles rhymes like frosting swirls sop silmar from a sweet.
Speaker 3: Word.
Speaker 12: People, hush now, let it fade. She's the sweetest sound ever made on.
Speaker 11: A tiny screen with a soothing touch.
Speaker 12: Little Cupcake, thank you so much. Tingles rise like crosty swirls sop silmon from.
Speaker 1: A sweet.
Speaker 4: Word, thank you.
Speaker 1: Hello, oh wait.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do have a that is my all.
Speaker 4: The channel that I just pay in the chat is my all YouTube that we're live right now on.
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Terry? By the way, I have an al YouTube account because number one sometimes you have to have one of those just in case. But what did you think about that song? What did you guys think about that song? I just did for uh?
Speaker 2: I did it a for.
Speaker 1: For little Cupcake. She's a very awesome person. They oh, y oh, shut up. Mmm, let me up. Well m hm, you know what. Guess what? Take him out? Hey, there's nothing real slet the real copcake sut the real copcake.
Speaker 13: Y.
Speaker 1: And oh, someone's over on my altar uh laing fucking Gabby again. It's bother now they they they're going over to my other channel where I'm streaming at and they're basically acting like m hmm m hm.
Speaker 3: Hm hm.
Speaker 1: Give me one minute, guys, I gotta switch over because you're ok, hey, throw one band it no hm oh god.
Speaker 13: Mum.
Speaker 1: And I'm making Jick Hudson a a mending magicals.
Speaker 3: Mhm h.
Speaker 1: Yeah you you you you and you and copcake and dealing us all there's morons. I just wanted to come live and do a stream. I wanted to come stream and.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Hm. I feel like that a lot of the times. I just want to say something, yeah, by the way.
Speaker 13: Hyeah, you know you'll deal with like.
Speaker 1: H you know what, It's so funny that Laying Gabby doesn't come around unless they they're like, by the way, if anybody that does want to help the stream, don't hear it's oh it's Terry. Wait a minute, hold on, I state this might not be.
Speaker 8: Mhm h Kerry, Hey Terry, Oh hi, hey.
Speaker 1: We'll talk talking. How are you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm good?
Speaker 1: Sorry I had to put that. Hey, uh, we've been those people didn't bothering us, not Laying Gabby. He's been bothering the ship out of us.
Speaker 3: I know I've been having some guy to try to come on my stream and show me his thingy again, like every time I'm live.
Speaker 1: Let me uh wait, Joelle's doing that, Not Joell Dylan.
Speaker 3: No, Jaylen's gonna do something like that.
Speaker 1: I'll just getting Daylan. But how are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm all right.
Speaker 1: Oh Jamie, how's Jamie?
Speaker 3: Uh, Jamie's good. He's not he's been Uh he had to go back to Idaho for a couple of days. But he'll be getting back tonight, so I probably, I don't know, I probably won't see untill tomorrow.
Speaker 1: But yeah, by the way, I just want to let people know that I actually I met Terry through James through James Tate. Right, you were in the stream, but I didn't even know you streamed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people there don't know my stream.
Speaker 8: That's okay.
Speaker 3: I'm not there for me.
Speaker 1: I'm there for hepe Hey, thank you for the donation. By the way, last week, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Of course, Oh dang, I just pulled something apart shoot Rickety and then it kind of all came apart.
Speaker 1: Is your air conditioner still not working?
Speaker 3: No, they haven't tasted it yet.
Speaker 1: The thing is is, I don't know how big your apartment building is, but it's oh oh dang everything, Oh shit, sorry for the language, Sorry for the language.
Speaker 3: Okay, Like, why is it so it's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Not that like jewelry everywhere?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I was moving my little earring. Yeah alas.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But hey, dude, it's been it's been one of those days where it's been crazy for everybody. Do you think so, yeah, because I've been, I've been, I've been, I've been. Stream dude. I did a three hour stream, almost a three hour strames this happening you.
Speaker 3: I didn't even notice you were on, but I guess I was doing some other stuff.
Speaker 1: I wasn't really at my You were busy because you have a job outside of.
Speaker 3: YouTube, that's true. I was working most afternoons. Yeah, and I was working, not just saying I was working.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: You know what's so funny is like my word is a little bit different because I'm independent, but I also have other stuff that I do to put cash on my pocket and all things. And people people say, oh, I don't work. You don't see the stuff that I do in my real life. You don't see what I do to say to do. Because I was I had to have a good worst ethic outside of you too, outside of what I do. The only thing you need to see. Here's the thing I don't like when people like don't understand what I've been through as a as a male with autism living in the world, that they stereotype you and they call you the R word. So many times I've gotten called the R word in the school before I got called some things I don't like talking about. Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Dude. By the way, take actually messaged me happy birthday. And then the first part of the show on Monday last.
Speaker 3: Monday, He's a sweetheart, isn't he.
Speaker 1: Yeah, James was a shout out, and then he plays a song that I did before I did the AI. It was a song that I did before, a stuff that I would pose to my spreaker and then post on the YouTube.
Speaker 3: That's cool. I must have missed it. I guess I've been working too much.
Speaker 1: We got another fraud and these people. I gotta just gotta ignore this and let the let the mobs handle this because number one else is else Else is my real first name.
Speaker 3: By the way, I remember you told me someone in the chat hold up, let me call it the chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they calling me a fraud. Chat what they call me a fraud?
Speaker 3: So yeah, upcake shout out.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fraud. By the way, I have all the counts because I make them, because I made I made. Here's the thing when I got my when I got my computer, I was walking out of my other oh my YouTube counsel I had to make I had to make. When I made the iPad, I made one. When I had my computer, I made one so I can walk each you while I'm waiting on someone to get me the code for my tablet. And it's like these more of what I like on the fraud and stuff. You want to call me a frog home, but having at having a state, Yeah, I have that.
Speaker 3: You That's what they are.
Speaker 1: That's what they called you out there.
Speaker 3: I'll see.
Speaker 1: I'm let me tell you something. I just get tired of bullshit Terry Yeah for real? Yeah, but you know what he is in site? So many people had you know, number one, you you were coming in helping with with with James he show. Do you do you know that James was is my only my only subscriber on d law is James he oh.
Speaker 3: Well is delve I've never really been on there.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's uh so here's you know who all streams over there? James streams over there, American American Ancora, American Anchre baby in uh and uh Jesse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not surprised they're all on there, hello, because they do they like they try to be on as many platforms as possible. That's good that you do that too. I need to do. But like, I don't have much time, you know, and I'm just trying to I don't know, chill out when I do my streams.
Speaker 1: I'm not really Yeah, you're also monetized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've been monetized a long time because I've been on YouTube a while. You know. I used to be more serious about it, back when I had more free time. You know.
Speaker 1: No, you don't have a lot free time.
Speaker 3: No, I don't have the time to dedicate and make it more professional. I was watching one of my old live streams and it was like what I was. It was five years ago, and I was like stunned at how much more like organized it was, and like it was good and it wasn't like I think my streams are entertaining and stuff. But I was just impressed. I was like, yeah, I used to be like way more organized and like had a plan and I don't know concise, and now I just kind of like hang out and talk. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to let you know that I got monetized on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Oh nice. How did you get monetized on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Because it gave me an option to set gifts on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool. I need to look into that because I don't have a business account on there. I never did anything with it. Yeah, okay, chats popping off four comments. Oh that's all you never mind?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Nice, but yeah, you can go see Jake's Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also the thing is, it's like I always tell people that I'm always business. Business is always my thing until you until you live the life that you want to live, not like worry about money.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: By the way, I have so if you have a patreo, uh probably do you have another room and I'm popping Yeah, I just want to let you know that I do care about you, Terry. You're my friend.
Speaker 3: I feel the love. Not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are with you and Jamie are good people. And you know, God if God wants you to be with Jamie.
Speaker 5: Ry.
Speaker 1: I think God picked the right person for you.
Speaker 3: I think so too, because I wasn't looking for nothing, and then it just happened randomly, and it's like I knew this person my whole life, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh weird.
Speaker 3: We should always been together.
Speaker 1: By the way, so I'm gonna be sending you this is the Lincoln picks and send you is a link that is for a one year membership to my a Patreon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you do?
Speaker 1: I just do updates and stuff and also I do put a little bit of if I have want to, I do like updates and I and I share people out over there if I want to, but they basically I also do. You can watch the eight hour stream that I did, the only eight hour stream I ever fucking.
Speaker 8: Did on this platform.
Speaker 3: Who's miss Marie Jack one of the what's her problem?
Speaker 1: She she's she's a She's one of those people where she's feeling after me because I I supported support somebody that she supported someone supporting a twin sisters that are causing trouble, stealing content, causing people lose their channels in some other ball.
Speaker 3: Oh dang.
Speaker 1: By the way, you don't have to look at that link. You can look that link later after you get all content.
Speaker 3: It's not any good anyway, it's not very monetizable.
Speaker 1: Yo, nobody knows who you are, Carrie.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm a niche micro internet celebrity that's washed up, so like I was way more famous back in the day.
Speaker 1: But now, wait, wait a minute, do you know that there's a U? Yeah, you realize there's a there's a Eight days ago, Terry bard Strange went to be the Lord on.
Speaker 2: Five.
Speaker 1: Do you know that someone saying that you did and you lived in Greenville, South Carolina, that must be.
Speaker 3: A different Terry Strange. All right, rest in peace, other Terry. Yeah, I don't live in the Carolinas. I'm in the Pacific Northwest.
Speaker 8: I know I know where you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I know I know that you you, and I know where you live. And I'm not going to say where you live because I'm not an ass a doc.
Speaker 3: It's okay, a doocs myself. I got civic pride, love. I love my city even though it's shameful and corrupt and being killed by democrats.
Speaker 1: Or or also you got you got you, and people are thinking that you guys have an open air parin market in your tail.
Speaker 3: I mean pretty much to facto what that's what happens when you decriminalize drug possession and uh, you make it comfortable for people to like live here. The issue with Portland is we have like a ton of people that come here for drug tourism.
Speaker 1: A lot of.
Speaker 3: People come here and they stay. You know, there's a lot of people don't realize that there's like this whole underground movement of like people that move around from city to city and they're funded by the government. They get like cash every month and they basically live like vagrants and do drugs in different cities, and Portland is one of them because the laws are so lax.
Speaker 1: And also, you guys were featured on TV as a drug beatured on several shows.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's not like that all the time, although it is pretty bad sometimes. I have to say, like not having Jamie here the past couple days, I went, I was going to church just a few blocks away, you know, a little stroll, and I was wishing he was there because I was like, I don't want to have to deal with no riff raff.
Speaker 1: By the way, Jamie is our Cherry's significant other Clash.
Speaker 3: Boyfriend or partner married November first.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna stream it? Are you gonna stream it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: People give no, I'm not streaming the wedding. That's not happening without probably pictures and maybe some video footage.
Speaker 1: But because you know, you know, I can't. I can't. I'm not going to travel to Portland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fine. Hey, it's a wedding, though I don't. I want my wedding to be classy. I don't want it to just be streamed, and it's going to be. It's gonna be. You know, it's a solemn thing to a certain degree because it is, you know, the joining of two people, So it's going to be a religious ceremony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you know what the thing is is. I do respect you, and I do want to say that I do think that you're an awesome person. I think that it is an amazing thing that you know. Friends don't let you know a lot of people with business stay you have been around this by the way, for the dawn been around. Yeah, you know, he's a good guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I like Krisham. Sorry, funny, I like how he I'm just chilling sometimes watching that. It's fun.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, I just want to let you know that I got an air prior.
Speaker 3: What what are you going to cook in your air?
Speaker 1: I already cooked. I already cooked some kicking patties in the air.
Speaker 3: Did they come out good?
Speaker 1: They're good? They're better than the microwave.
Speaker 3: Wos Well, Yeah, microwave don't do nothing too good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless you what, uh hard, I don't have.
Speaker 3: A microwave or an air fryer. I think maybe I should put in hard, how do you cook? I have an oven and a stovetop.
Speaker 1: And also fold the d door dash.
Speaker 3: I do have that too. And there's a lot of restaurants in the area, so yeah, and I live like really close to a grocery store as well.
Speaker 1: That the bods do? It is that the bods, you know? And this is my only time that I get to stream, you know. I just want to let people know that that I'm a streamer and I'm letting people, Hey, what's h W mean when you're Hudson World Order?
Speaker 3: Oh I was wondering what that is.
Speaker 1: H w O. Hudson World Ordered my community.
Speaker 3: But Society of any Indianapolis right on, and.
Speaker 1: Don't don't look at anything that these people, these morons that they don't have a life outside of YouTube where they're these uh like miss Marie they cheat. Yeah, she's over there. I am saying I commit fraud. I'm not committing fraud.
Speaker 5: I'm just.
Speaker 1: It's not fraud if you don't want people to know that you're you know.
Speaker 3: Hello, receipts or it didn't happen, Yes, bring the receipts.
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, do you realize that a lot of the times I do shows nobody should love, nobody shows up. I get upset. But now I'm like why why I'm like streaming. It's like I'm actually trying to have another channel just in case something happens. Dang, I'm having another channel.
Speaker 3: You're gonna take down your channel, but you don't have any content that should be taken. But I don't know, you know, I've had stuff taken down by malicious people. Back in the day, I had some malicious haters, and like I had, like, I don't know, way you're you're you're you're a.
Speaker 1: Very awesome person. By the way, you're a very awesome person.
Speaker 3: Yea, oh thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm just me.
Speaker 3: You like it's me as a la boo boo.
Speaker 1: I know, I know that a solid I just didn't want to say. I thought that was like you as a clown or something.
Speaker 3: I mean I have some com picts too, I mean pictures of myself. Yeah, Cake in the house, what's up?
Speaker 1: Are you just doing.
Speaker 2: Round?
Speaker 3: It's all how you have all these as Mr friends?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I want to say that is not really?
Speaker 3: That is that?
Speaker 1: That's actually really because a lot of a lot of these people i've they know who I am in real life because they they're on my instagram. Oh dang, my real instagram, that is it has my real name on it. Well, hey about hey lou lay uh Hey lou Lay and Gabby are messing with us again. There's dood little tword for messing with us again.
Speaker 3: The haters are coming for Jake, but we ain't here.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, her chance. By the way, guys, Terry's channel is in the in the chat.
Speaker 3: By the way, yeah, please do not target me.
Speaker 1: Don't target her.
Speaker 3: My channel is not entertaining. You won't like it.
Speaker 1: And and and the only thing here's the thing, another one.
Speaker 3: Seriously, I know you are, but what if.
Speaker 1: I can't aggravated with this damn ship you know what, This is the reason why I don't like streaming.
Speaker 3: Like, don't let it get to you. Nobody believes them. I don't believe them. Louis as Mr doesn't believe them. What lou was like, no he's not straight out came and I had your back immediately.
Speaker 2: And yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just like tired of all this crap. It's say, does Jesse get this stuff? Those those does James get this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh yeah, he's got committed haters in the chat every day.
Speaker 1: What about?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, what the whole kind of name is? Orla?
Speaker 1: Orla? Don't ask me?
Speaker 8: Yeah Orla?
Speaker 3: Uh hmmm, I guess you a proper name.
Speaker 1: H yeah. By the way, you're you're a poor feminist, Terry.
Speaker 3: A polar feminist.
Speaker 1: No, you're a former former yeah.
Speaker 3: Shee, I still be thinking women should have the right to vote and stuff.
Speaker 1: And also.
Speaker 3: You want to talk about feminism.
Speaker 1: I just wanted people who know who you are.
Speaker 3: You're for five, be a radical feminist. I was crazy. I had a bowl cut, I was a lesbian, but then God redeemed me and gave me a new life and now I got long hair mm hmm.
Speaker 7: And and.
Speaker 3: I got, I got me a Yeah, I got get married. I'm having me a husband. I got you? Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna work? Are you gonna work?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, probably when we first get married, not if we have kids. If he knocks me up, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Hey listen. You know what's so funny is like I told people, I want to be a dad. I want to have the.
Speaker 3: It's hard sometimes, But do you want to be a husband.
Speaker 13: I want to have that.
Speaker 1: I want to have experience of like you know. The thing is, it's like I see people like married. I have friends that are married and has kids, and I'm the only single one out there.
Speaker 3: No, a lot of people are single. You're not the only one that's single.
Speaker 1: I'm not the way you know, I'm out of shave health issues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got is too because with health issues and.
Speaker 1: Also I'm out of shape. Hu I have I have a hard time, Like you know, I'm two hundred and thirty five pounds. Who loves who loves? I stress eat a lot?
Speaker 3: Oh you know what? You need to find another way to deal with your stress?
Speaker 1: How did how did she?
Speaker 3: Who else is here? Mister Ellis is being investigated? Guys, Bye, who are you are you investigating right now? Don't let get to you, man, Don't let us tress you out. Do not eat, put down the twin kiddie walk away from the fridge is jab There is ja here right now.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be coming today or tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Or mere getting in Wait, I don't know. They keep delaying his flight. I got a text her.
Speaker 1: He's flying here. I thought he could drive, not.
Speaker 3: Where he is, because he's up in like northern Idaho. He can drive, but it's like seven and a half hours. He's done it before. But he flew over there to do something quick.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: Well, he just he had a little business to attend to. So that he's flying back from like, uh, Spokane airport because that's like, wait, how are you what? The Spokane airport is the closest major airport to where he is. Sorry, he's like the top of Idaho, like right by Canada and Washington.
Speaker 1: How is this person? Keep keep getting into.
Speaker 3: I do not have the latitude, latitude and longitude. All right, the cops will be after you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, here's the thing. I know a lot of the people. I know a lot of the people in the so here's the thing. Christmas Eves going twenty three, all the cops are at my house, dan No because someone called it a people said I was suicidal and me, you say suicidal. Everybody from the cop shop has to show up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But you know what it's it's it's not it's not funny. But you know, I think I'm gonna wrap it up soon because I mean the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't waste cop do not waste cops time like that. That's really lame. Like that's so just to mess with somebody, you're gonna like waste all that tax payer money like.
Speaker 1: And you know what the thing is, to be honest, these people they're they're just mad because they got cost healing content.
Speaker 3: They what did they steal content?
Speaker 1: Laying Gabby still content, laying Gabby.
Speaker 3: Beef, Stay away from my content, drop the content.
Speaker 1: They're just they're just saying it to.
Speaker 3: Look what it says, lou AMR.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of friends out here. I have a lot of friends that are amar and I do need to relax, But it's hard to relax when people like what they know my triggers, they know my trigger words, they know what triggers me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't let people know your triggers. You gotta you gotta throw them off the case. You gotta give them like a fake. You gotta be like, I'm really triggered by people donating to my PayPal triggers me when you buy me a coffee.
Speaker 1: Thank you. All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna get out of here. Thank you, Terry for showing up. Terry. You're an amazing person.
Speaker 2: Terry.
Speaker 3: I saw your message when I was on my phone, so I could pop in and say Hi.
Speaker 1: You know, Terry, You're an amazing person.
Speaker 3: And I do.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Jamee's gonna be streamed in tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I might see it in the Hate Report chat. It's the hate I miss him playing this music. He said he can't do it anymore because they can't. They were coming for him, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh so they can't do La La lay more.
Speaker 3: Well he can do that because that's like, uh, that's a song that I guess is not copyrighted or whatever if he has rights to it. But like, yeah, he was because a bunch of his podcasts got taken off his Spotify and stuff because they had like songs. But I missed when he would like play us really crazy songs.
Speaker 1: You know at the end, here's the big my a I saw. He played a couple of my AI songs in the beginning of the shows.
Speaker 3: Oh you have a good night too, little cupcake. Keep it real.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys. I want to say thank you to the people that you know what, keep it real, keep it rigid. And to the people that want to light you. Wanta you wanna like be a troll and stuff, go find go here's the thing. Don't steal from us because you know, at the end of the day, I'm the the most guy in the room. How about that. We'll believe you one that see you.
Speaker 3: Bye?
Speaker 1: All right, Hold, don't leave you. I don't want to talk to