Speaker 1: To the pandic of the elites part many. This time, Mark Rubio, who is looking suspiciously orange and hit loresque, has decided to do the unthinkable to the State Department. We'll talk about that. We'll also talk about and show you in fact, before we begin the show, I will show you, Oh, this is the show. What am I saying? We're not yet the show. This is the preamble to the show. Don't you get all snippy with me. I will stop this show and churn it around in the middle of the streets and make you walk home. This is the state of things in America, given what the muckingbird media has done to people's minds. This is a meme going around. Now I can't do this. See now I've talked too long. Now we need to switch it and do the show and the open. Then we'll come back because now I've done screwed everything up. So we're gonna talk about that. This lady who is very very very evidently Trump deranged. And not everybody who dislikes Trump is deranged, but this lady is. We'll talk about a question that the President got asked about protections for Afghans or actually press sected and NBC News broke a very very important story that we are now banning cancer cures from men. The United States of America ice blocking cancer curers. We'll talk about all this with the help of renewed dot Healthcare. True healthcare just experienced again in Mexico. And I couldn't be a bigger fan renewed dot Healthcare, and thank you to God Almighty.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman show is one disapproved by big pharma technocrats and tyrants everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times to which God has decided we shall live. There really is such a thing as Trump derangement syndrome. This is just gotten huge on the ticker Talker and Alex and I were talking the other day speaking because I said TikTok. We were speaking about these memes going around about Jdvance having killed the pope and may God accept the Pope. I don't think he's gone to heaven. But that's sad and that's me. But there are a lot of these memes where JD Vance went and killed the Pope. So this is not a meme. It is not something that people are taking lightly. It is a for real what would we call this. It's like where there's a theory, but it would involve a bunch of planning and pre planning and then people hiding it. It's like it's conspiracy sort of thing. Yeah, I mean it would be a theory that it would just take all this. Someone should think that phrase up and start labeling things dispiracy theories. That could do well. That'd be a great way to shut down debate. So in any case, here we go. Here's the lady with her theory.
Speaker 3: Jdvans killed the Pope? Wow, that's crazy. Who said that?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: Let's keep the rumor going. What I want to know is how terrible of a person does JD. Vans have to be in order for you to meet the Pope? Okay, on Easter Sunday, a blessed day, and the Pope want to hit next day shipping as soon as he meets you, like, and he was immunal compromise, he had pneumonia, so you went in and saw him without a mask, without gloves, knowing that y'all don't believe in vaccines. And we know you don't wash it was this a dei effort. You know, y'all don't have jurisdiction in the Vatican right to get your dei efforts out the way. But I digress. What I want to know is the Pope, the poor Pope, the man who advocates for war torn children and immigrants and climate change. That's who y'all wanted to get about the pain because we know you had one agenda when agenda only. And my thing is logically, walk with me. If something happens to my husband today, they're gonna be like, who are you with last night?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Who were you with yesterday? With the last people to see you, And it's gonna be me, and then they're gonna put me on court. So I just feel like, if you catch my drift JD. Vans, he got to go to court for this. We got to figure out if and when he gave him the kiss of death. Thank you.
Speaker 1: And by the way, she's good at talking. She's a good talker, talks really well with cool words and phrases and et cetera. Now though there is these there are these videos that exist of people there who were with the pope and they weren't wearing masks or gloves either, And the Pope wasn't wearing a mask or a glove. He wasn't inside the magic virus killing Pope mobile with the sea through windows. She was there in his chair by choice, as a grown human being in charge of the Catholic Church, able to make his own choices and his own decisions, and he's surrounded by people unmasked. Secondly, there's the whole thing where if you can smell the room, you can smell the incense, then the mask does what to stop what? And the gloves do what when it's not on your arms because your arms are exposed to things. But this is getting massive use and the comments like you figure it out, this is what they did. They could have, in fact, just waited because the Pope was that sick. He's been sick, he's been in and out of the hospital. It was a waiting period they could have done. Now that's a normal ort. Well, that's an interesting human with a TikTok footprint, and that's her view. But the New York Times and the Mockingbird media are so insanely freaked because Mark Arrubio has done. It's unprecedented. It it just violates norms. It's unprecedented, it's unthinkable, it's untenable, it's unsustainable. He's cutting some budgets at the state department because we've learned some things about the state departments, and we've learned some things about USAID, who is doing things that the CIA wouldn't do. So Marco Rubio is cleaning up a little bit, and we got to get got to get behind this, and we'll go through some of the panic in this in a second, but let me just remind everybody of everything. RFK Junior has announced that he's going to be tossing and banning eventually petroleum based dies from food. And now just just think down the road. There is so much petroleum in so much foods. You go to Mexico, for instance, go to Mexico and go buy fish, like go buy salmon, you know what it's it's not the same color as here. Or go there and buy beef. It's a completely different color because it's not all food died. So how does this relate to this sate departments and money? It relates this way. The petroleum prices are suddenly going to be in shock because wait, we're losing this ancillary market, which the United States and other countries is huge. See these changes that the Mayhaw people make America healthy people again are doing. You take those to the State Department, those changes. You take President Trump's now once again backpedaling on China and the tariffs, And now what does this do with your retirement account? And you tell me buy and hold works during this period of time. To me, it's in sandy to be doing buy and hold in this period of time. So I want you to check with my friend Zach Abraham, chief investment offs are Bulwark Capital Management. Have them look at your retirement account if you're five, ten, even fifteen years from retirement. This sort of volatility could either be your friend, which in my mind means you have to be actively managing your portfolio, which Zach does at Bolwerk Capital Management, which can reduce risk and volatility, or you just need to be trusting that buy and hold you're going to end up on the right side. I don't think we can believe that anymore. He'll look at your PORTFOLI for free. He'll talk with you and your spouse or just you alone. He'll do it on video in person. On phone for all I know, he'll do it telepathically, although I'd prefer actually looking in his eyes. Go to Know Your Risk Radio dot com. That's know Know Your Risk Radio dot com or call eight sixty six seven seven nine Risk Bowick Capital Managements and Investment Advisor Representative Trek Financial LC at sec Rich Investment Advisor. Investments involve risk and are not guaranteed past performances and guarantee future results Truck twenty five. That'sh one three seven. So it's been revealed that the Trump administration has launched the biggest shakeup in decades at the State Department in a world the Trump This is from the Free Press, who actually wrote about this in a somewhat levelhead way, unlike the New York Times. The Trump administrations began an aggressive shake up at the State Department that will close one hundred and thirty two agencies, including those launched to further human rights, advanced democracy overseas, counter extremism, and war crimes. The plans to organize the leading foreign policy agency United States or outlined an internal documentation obtained by the Free Press. They show how the State Department will eliminate or restructure hundreds of offices in Washington, DC, a revelation that comes after reports in recent weeks have rumored overhauled the agency. The State Department was bringing its number of offices down from seven hundred and thirty four to six hundred and to a seventeen percent reduction.
Speaker 2: Pause.
Speaker 1: Let's read that in reality, the plans including the launch, the launched closing of agencies launched to further human rights. Pause. Okay, like what, well, under the United Nations, under the Biden people, what were human rights? You had a right to be shot up with whatever they told you to get shot up with, or to not work. You had a right to stay home and stay safe. You had a right to face jail time if you walk through a federal building following other people through open doors, or prison time sometimes in solitary confinement. You had that right. You have the right to be forced to pay more to illegal immigrants in your country, swiftly granted refugee status with no investigation to pay them more than social Security recipients who worked their entire lives are going to get. You had that right. You had the right to be banned from polite society, and sometimes across the world, jailed for refusing to participate in someone else's gender delusion. Those were all rights you had. Those are some of the human rights. If you were a fetus, you had the right to be unalived in the womb. That was one of your god given rights to be unlived. So human rights. Now you see, if you look at this in in the realm of the new actual reality, what are we closing? This is what the State Department was doing, advance democracy overseas, okay, good like color revolutions like Victoria Neuland deciding to start a coup in the Ukraine. And now here we are with this war because exactly what figure had Biden said, if you want Putin to be physically belligerent, put a NATO country to store step, and we're flirting with that with Ukraine. We have this democracy, forced mail in voting all in take months, maybe years to count ballots from election. You know, democracy and such. It's a counter extremism, got it so extremism like people who go to school board meetings and advocate for sanity, that's extremism. Doge is extreme leveling and showing the people how their money is being misused. That's the act of an extremist and continuing the last one here and to premit war crimes. Oh, you're like Nuremberg stuff like forcing people to be involved in a massive medical experiment against their will with no one being given any notice of actually what's going to happen to their bodies. Stuff like that, or maybe wigers in China being taken captive and held captive as slave labor. The women having their hair sold on the open markets, which is lucky for them, it's not their organs, because for some peomial it's their organs. You mean like that those sort of war crimes. Do you mean the wholesale killing of Christians via Muslims in country after countries like that? Right, That's what we were. What's been cut back to the article the plans to organize the leading foreign policy agents the United States are outline and the internal documents because we read that part. Now back down to the last EXODX paragrapher alex. Previous speculation, including a report published in Sunday's New York Times, had focused on the possible closure of overseas offices, including the elimination of almost all its Africa operations. Well, I mean they're black people and you know that Orange men hate black people. But the planning documents seen by the Free Press, several wilch are marked SBU sensitive but unclassified. Make no mention of the rumored changes covered by the Times. That's impossible. The New York Times, they are the gray Lady of reporting. They certainly had the good I mean, it was all based upon unnamed sources. Ribus said the Time story amounted a fake news, and two senior State Department officials involved in the reorganization efforts said its contents bore no resemblance to the plan Ruby is now undertaking. The Free Press also obtained internal document showing the proposed new organizational chart for the State Department, which by the way, did not include cuts to Africa. One notable part of the restructuring will involve an office called the under Secretary for Civilian Security, Democracy and Human Rights, also known as the agency's j Programs. It leads global diplomatic efforts to advance university human rights, democratic renewal, and human centered security. According to its website, Okay, do we need to go back through what those words mean or what they meant under figure at Biden, they meant the opposite of what's written on the screen or what you're hearing. The j Office document shows being overhauled and renamed aimed as the under Secretary for Foreign Assistance in Human Rights. Their officials planned to abolish its Office of Global Criminal Justice, which was formed in nineteen seventy seven to advise in US policy related to genocide, war crimes, and other grave human rights violations. Well, so now we can't do anything about that stuff because that office is gone. So now that stuff will just be allowed because it required that office, because there's no other part of the federal government that could handle it. That's the breathless suggestion. And I've already seen postings from people I don't know but have met Facebook, and most of them are from my days in entertainment and tech, and I saw them this morning. I should have grabbed screencaps Trump closing all the offices in Africa. That's the piece they took from the Times to them. Still the reality. So every time there is a move by Trump, it is always colored with yeah, but Hitler. And now this is somewhat I guess inside thinking, But it's encouraging to me that the State Department is on substack, because substack is an actual free speech platform. And it's important that the administration invests in these free speech platforms. And I'm not going to say legitimize them, but get people to use them. Mark Rubio, State Department. Today, Americans confront a new era of great power, competition and the rise of a multipolar order with the State Department that stifles creativity, lacks accountability, and occasionally veers into outright hostility to American interests. This our Apartment has long struggled to perform basic diplomatic functions, even as both its size and cost to the American taxpayer has ballooned over the past fifteen years. The problem is not lack of money or even dedicated talent, but rather a system where everything takes too much time, costs too much money, involves two many individuals, and all too often ends up failing the American people. Bureaus and offices fight to be included on approval chains for the most mundane of memos, only then to reach agreement on drafts that are bloated in length, well stripped of all meaning. Motivated and creative State Department employees and see their ideas watered down by turf battles until they give up, disillusioned, while the inboxes of senior officials are inundated with hundreds of requests for approval. He's talking about a top heavy organization that's no longer a meritocracy, that has no clear vision, no clear mission. And if you've ever worked in a world where this sort of death by approval and death by consideration happens to creative people, it's super, super frustrating. And I can show you. I guess I should go see if I can find this video. I can show you the video of Microsoft having invented the iPhone before the iPhone came out. I know that because I was the business development person on the team that invented the iPhone before the iPhone came out. I didn't invent the thing. I'm nowhere near smart enough for that at all. A talented team of computer engineers and what was it a graphic userface experts people with PhDs and that stuff. They figured out how to make the phone the iPhone. They figured out the tile driven interface, the thumb driven interface, the zooming using your interface. They figured that all out and it was a thousand times better than the Microsoft phone. And all I did was said, hey, sell the tiles to people. Let's just call them applets and sell them to advertisers and have other people develop them so they can buy some, or they can make some. Make it an open ecosystem, just like windows used to be. Just make it an app developing thing. That was the sole, sole thing that I contributed to that that was it, you know how that got killed was just this And it was finally driven to death because the guy who invented the start button said no, we're not going to do that because I like the start button and I want people to take a stylis some poke away at it. So what's really being cut nothing? Nothing that matters. Well, human rights don't matter. I just explained these weren't human rights. Democracy just doesn't matter. I just explained that they use democracy to sort of coop in multiple color revolutions all around the world to destabilize multiple countries. That's not democracy, that's destabilizing. So what's being cut culture? What Marco Ruber's doing is he's cutting culture. He's saying that wars over turf over this in that line within a memo. That's not going to get you anywhere. What he's saying is I'm going to force you to focus, because I'm going to take away you're bloked. It's a funny thing how lack of money focuses the mind. It's like if you get dumped into cold water suddenly, and you're in a boat and you're headed to the short and you suddenly get dumped into cold water, your mind's going to focus pretty quick on how do I get out of the cold water. What's the shortest point to which I can swim? Or should I just float on the boat? It focuses the mind. Lack of options, lack of bloat focuses the mind, right. And if you've ever worked in business, you know sometimes it's tough times focus the mind. And there's been great, great inventions out of necessity. In fact, someone should say necessity is the mother of inventions. Someone should say that and then coin it, and then it will become a saying. And that's already been done. If you are a business person in a medium sized business or even a well small medium, maybe even large business, and you haven't gone through the process of separating your business from yourself financially, you've made the decision to pierce your own corporate veil. That's the decision you've made to keep that door open to liability. That's your decision, the decision to not go get actual corporate credit. See your business small, medium, or large has a corporate credit rating. That fact, it has two of them. Now you may not be participating in that, but it exists. And while you leave this door open, if God forbid, something goes wrong at your company, you make a mistake, someone gets hurt, they can sue you to get at your home, your retirement account, your kid's college fund. They can do that even though it was at your business. Because right now they're the same thing. Now, in seven easy steps, without a bunch of lawyers, without a bunch of going back and forth, without hiring a bunch of accountants and bookkeepers, and seven easy steps, the people at Visible will do ninety percent of this for you. It's done, and there you are. You have business credit. Now there's about ten percent you have to do because guess what, Busible's not going to open corporate credit in your name. A step they'll have you take, but you do it from their website. It's all all click, drag drop, and you're done. There's one other thing I'm gonna promise you you're gonna call them and you're gonna go to the website's go visible gobisible dot com. You're gonna go sign up there. They're gonna get in touch with you, and they might move more quickly than you think because they see this with a sense of urgency. They want you to be protected. And I'll guarantee you this when you have a conversation, a free no obligation discussion, before you ever commit a dime to this, you have a free no obligation consultation. You're going to learn things about corporate credit and the way things really work, and things your bank does not want you to know. The website is go bisible dot com. So with Marco Rubia becoming a suspiciously orange hue doing things that are unthinkable, unprecedented, making changes, he's actually changing culture because what he's announcing to people is with a seventh teen percent cut closing offices, he's saying, not everybody here has a job. Some people are going to have to prove themselves and you're going to have to deliver upon deliverables that make America great again. What does that mean? More secure, more respected, not being taken advantage of by the world Bank. As President Trump has made that point a thousand different times, not being taken advantage of by NATO being respected in terms of when we do employ military force, we do it with meaning. We don't do it in a nation building sense. But if we have to employ military force, we want to be in a position where we had to do this. We had to, and that means that we are in and out with overwhelming force, shocking force. People once again look at the United States Military Force and go, oh, I don't want to take the fa F part of that thing. I just want to trust and rather finding out. That's the thing I say reluctantly, but it's a rally. It's part of what the State Department does or did. He's also making a statement to k streets, the lobbyists, We're changing the culture here. I'm going to be looking at all the money. I don't want it going back to you in the terms of buybacks and kickbacks and payouts and sweet gigs. So it's unprecedented and it's alarming, and the New York Times is alarmed by it. The Press Secretary Carolyn Levitt is being asked questions related to the state departments, and in this case, it has to do with temperate protection for some Afghans. And as always, the way the press wants to state these cases, the way they always want to present this is everybody's all the same. They're all Afghans, they're all treated the same way. All the people who are here from Venezuela are all treated the same way. Well, that's what the figurehead did. What's caused to do is everybody gets in, no questions asked, but to move them out of the country. Having said no, never mind, everybody has to have all their details looked at. It's a clear effort to delay. The goal is to get to the mid terms with as little change as possible. The goal is to get to the mid terms with as little disruption as possible. This is what the case Street donors are saying. Just slow him down, just get us to the midterms. We'll pour a bunch of money into the election, to the midterms, and at that point, let's get you the House and the Senate, and then he's done. Then you can go back and impeach him again, and this time we'll try to get a conviction and maybe we can put him in prison. Then they're going to be going that way, that's what they're aimed at. So here's a reporter asking about temporary protection for Afghans the administration.
Speaker 5: And it's some temporary protections for Afghans, including several hundred Christians who have been punished by the Taliban. Is the president considering any exceptions for Afghans who could face death or torture if they returned to their home country.
Speaker 4: So let's just be clear about one thing. We didn't end that proactively. It expired, and it's because the previous administration illegally parolled millions of people or hundreds of thousands of people, I'm sorry, into the country and then gave them temporary protective status, which again is a temporary status. It's not a permanent status in this country. And if there are individuals here who came in through the Biden administration who want to claim asylum, there is a legal process to do that and those cases will be adjudicated by a judge on a case by case basis. We have a legal immigration process in this country for a reason, and all this administration is trying to do is effectuate that.
Speaker 1: And again it's un precedent. I mean, there's these laws and They're always were these laws, and you had the people who around Joe Biden saying, yeah, there's laws, and then there's what we do, and well, wait, we're the Office of the Presidents is sometimes seen as the chief law enforcement officer in the country. We don't have to follow them. I mean, that's that's why we have little people. They follow the laws. They look at what laws as water parks in winter. So we have some great water parks in Northideo, you know, with the slides and the tunnels and and they're super fun, like if you like this stuff, but not in winter. And I'm a guy who cold soilks, and that's not fun because the slides are frozen and the ice will cut you. And there's that annoying thing about sliding across the ice and then breaking through it and not being able to get out of it. So we drive past the water parks. That's how they look at laws. They're water parks in winter, you just forget they're there. You just drive by. But then when President Trump comes into office and he says, I actually want to use the water park, what are you insane? Well, summer, I want to use the water park. Well that's unprecedented. You're Hitler. You can't go around in water parks. That's Hitlering. That's how they look at this stuff. And the Muckenberg media is participating in this. Wait, Marco Ruby is reorganizing. That's insane. That's Hitlering. Well yeah, plus they're enforcing the laws. Have you ever been into conversation and you're accidentally just digging a further hole? NBC News New images could change cancer diagnostics, but ice detain the Harvard science to analyze them. A groundbreaking microscope at Harvard Medical School could lead to breakthroughs in cancer detection, research into longevity, but the scientists who developed computer scripts to read its images and unlock its full potential has been in an immigration detention center for two months, putting crucial scientific advancement at risk. That sucks. See that's Hitlering, and that's just it's flagrant. They don't note his race, but clearly he has to be a bipock. Oh hold on, oh wait, oh I'm sorry, Oh there is a note here. Oh look at this the individual lot. This individual lied to federal officers about carrying substances into the country. A keynote inspection uncovered undeclared petrie dishes, containers of unknown substances, and loose files of embryotic frogs, all thought proper permits. Messages found on her phone revealed she planned to smuggle the maturis for customs to declaring them. She knowingly broke the law and took deliberate steps to evade it. She was lawfully detained. We should know who and what is in our country. See that's hiloring when you go around demanding to know, Hey, what's in that vial? That's hilering. I will give you a little bit of an insight into what happened to me on this last trip, because I was gone for two weeks, longest trip I've made in a long time, and as you know, I am somewhat somewhat focused on what I eat and drinks. I mean a little bit. I've had one hundred and seventy four ounces of water today, incidentally, and I've consumed at this point about sixty four calories. Though I take an amino acid supplement, and that means that I've had about sixty actual the effective grams of protein because it equates in tomino acids. And I'm right now going to get off this show up or do this and I will consume sixty grams of protein and that will have about eight grams. So I'm a little bit obsessive. So when I was traveling, I took with me a bunch of things, among them pink sea salt. And I can tell you something. You take pink sea salt into an airport and it's going to get screened everywhere, every single time. And I finally there was a really friendly dhflice officer, who is you know? And my thing with these guys now when they check me is, hey, do a good job. You know, please, Hey, if you're going to do it, do it right, Do a good job. And I've found that they are so unappreciated that just the slightest thing, Hey do your thing. Man, take all the time you need. I'm good, you know, I get hurt earlier for the flight. And so this guy was super friendly and he said, man, you've got a lot of supplements in here, and a lot of biological stuff. I go, yeah, food, and he goes, okay, so organic things, we look for organic things. Oh I didn't know that goes yeah, Like a bunch of organic stuff sets off on arms and so your way protein. I got to test that, get it? And he goes in this and he holds up my pink sea salt. I go, that's pink sea salt. He goes, Oh, I know what it is. He goes, this test is chemicals. This lights up our system because this looks like an explosive to us. Oh okay. In other words, American syst in traveling within America, it's my stuff tested. This scientist though, well, look, why do I need to be tested? I'm curing cancer. Now you better believe. When I went to Mexico, I took with me a whole collection of bioptimizers products I always do, and I travel with them in a little air tight container. I take them out of their bottle and pour them because I've taken several of their mixes or several of their supplements. One of them that is absolutely key to me is mass simes. If you are a young man or woman and you're trying to put on muscle a bulking phase, that's what we used to call it, a bulking phase, well then mass times can help you with that because, according to a test from birchen Or National University in Bosnia, side by side placebo group, the thing that profser doesn't do. They use the placebo group. People who use mass Symes developed sixteen hundred times more amino acids in their bodies than people who did not. And incidentally, protein does not build muscle. Only liars think so, or people who've been deceived. Amino acids build muscle. So produce more amino acids in your body. You have the opportunity to produce more muscle. Now, if you're my age and sometimes the battles just to hold on the muscle, well, then this is even more important. Go to boptimizers dot com slash Todd use promocro tode to get ten percent off all their products, including mass Symes, and do subscribe because when you do that, you get exclusive discounts, exclusive offers, and exclusive information packs written by Matt and Wade about life hacks, nutritional and otherwise. And often it doesn't involve their products at all, just suggestions on others. Com slash Todd promo code Todd. The AP came out with a perfectly reasonable article calling out the alarm is it's utterly alarming. I want to tell you what Ice tried to do, and look, we need to be we need to be willing to call ICE out because there are times where ICE is ridiculous. There's times or DHS is ridiculous as much as as conduct as I try to be through the officers who inevitably searched my bag. And by the way, did I tell you that I wear underwear that always gets to be crotch searched? This is true. I like, I started wearing comfortable underwear because are at a certain age. I thought, why do I wear uncomfortable underwear? So I started to invest in comfortable underwear. And there's and I haven't yet figured it out by process of elimination, but there are some underwears I wear that I always get crotch searched. Truly, It's on the left side of my body, and it's some kind of reaction. And one of the guys at DHS said, it's probably magnetic. What was he going to talk about? It wasn't my crotch, was it? No? No, it wasn't. Oh that's right, that's right. The insane thing that I still Oh, I know I was on about DHS when you're taking a little kid out and that little kid is getting strip searched and there's no place to hide much on that little kid. That's that's a little overboard. But Ice, we got to be able to call him out. They tried, and think, thank Kevin that a judge stepped in. No, not the Supreme Court, just a you know, local judge stepped into block Ice from going into some place they don't belong, which is a prison. Pardon me, a jail, Rykers Island jail. Well, you can't have the federal government coming into local establishments, you know, and local jurisdiction forcing their way in. Because Hitler await a second hold on the mayor invited them. The Mayor of New York invited Ice to come to Rackers Island to check for criminal legals. We're getting three hots and a cot, albeit in a horrible and very violent institution. And this is how the AP writes it up. Judge temporary blocks in New York City mayor from allowing Ice ations on Wreckers Island jail. I guess that's kind of neutral, but it's also absurd. So it's unprecedented that Ice would want access to jails. It's unprecedented that Mark Rubia would do seventeen percent cut to the State Department utterly unprecedented that we would like to know. Hey, what's in the petri dish? Hey, what do you doing with the biological elements? Hey, why didn't you declare those? Why didn't you tell us you had those? Well it's you know, the safest most secure peacha dish. Ever's just stay home and stay safe and such. There was a reporter, Well not because Tim Poole is not a reporter. Tim Poole is widely successful in twitch streaming and the other form of media. Tim Poole got to go into the White House press room, and Tim Poole got to ask a question. And Tim Poole is very very very good at getting himself attention, And well done, Tim Poole. He baited the mockingbird media. He baited them very very well. They saw the bait floating on the hook, they bit it and swallowed it right down into their epiglottis and it stuck there. And play that question in just a second. You know, with all the talk of the unprecedented, can we get to the banell, the meaningless, the boring, just the fact of life stuff that doesn't matter to anybody at all? Can I just mention that every day for the rest of your life, you are going to wash your body, sometimes your hands. Sometimes you ever did a thing where you kind of go see how long you can go without washing your hands? You've ever done that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we said these contests. And as a kid like you could go to school and how long has it beens that you wash your hands? Three weeks?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Three weeks? What do you do in the shower? Put them in plastic bags? Because that was the thing you did as a junior high boy. It was fun. Then you lick your fingers. It's just you know, fun times. And back in the day when we were kids. Alan soap is a big difference from the soap you're buying now. I bet you if you were to go right now and go get your Irish Spring soap, because that's what my dad always a bought, Irish Spring. And I bet if you were to smell that Irish Spring, I bet you could smell the chemicals. I bet you could smell maybe slave labor involved in making it. And I bet you could probably look at the company that makes iris Spring because they don't know who that is. They've probably been bought by Procter and Gambler, one of the big bigs, and you'd probably find out that Irish Spring has no connection to your values, is making their stuff in China. It's a wash with chemicals. On the other end of this, you have Alan Soap. It is completely natural. There are no chemicals at all, and it's even the things that the FDA allows you to pretend your natural fragrances. Nope, it's all natural. It is made in America. It's made by family. They choose to be in that business. They've been in that business for three generations. And Alan Soaps has absolutely unique fragrances and some soap with no fragrance. And it exists to employ people like Alan. That's why it exists. So the excellence of the soap is well because John, who runs a company, loves his son Alan, it's got to be excellent. Ian works there. Now he has a challenge with autism different than Alan's. Allen is effectively nonverbal. He's been through eighteen operations and he works every day at Alan Soaps. And then imagine this. You are a teenager, your neurotypical, your quote normal, and then you get autism and that's what happened to Amy. So now Amy works there, go to Alan soaps dot Com slash Todd get tempercent off all their products and the boring, banal topic of soap can be life changing, life changing for people like Ian Ay, Ian Amy and Allen. It's Alan soaps dot Com slash Todd. Here's Tim Poole in the White House press room and he just laid out the big bait for the people in the muckinberd.
Speaker 6: Medians that are represented in this room have Martin Lockstep on false narratives such as the Very Fine People hoax, the Covington smear, and now what's being called the Maryland manhoax, where an MS thirteen gang member adjudicated by two different judges I believe is just simply being referred to as a Maryland Man over and over again. Now, in an effort from the White House to expand access to new companies, you've created this new media seed. So I'm wondering if you can comment on following this expansion, You've had numerous outlets to disparage the companies that you've had sit here as well as the reports. I'm wandering if you comment on that on professional behavior as well as elaborate if there's any plans to expand access to new companies.
Speaker 4: Sure well, we certainly welcome diverse viewpoints in this room, which is one of the reasons we have you in here, and there's many new faces in this room in comparison to the previous administrations. We want to welcome all viewpoints into this room. We welcome unbiased journalists who really care about the truth and the facts and the accuracy. And you rightfully pointed out the Maryland Man story, which I from this podium when The Atlantic published it on that very first day. I came to this podium and said, this is wrong. The press in this room have this story wrong. And we have seen more and more evidence come to the table that we have had all along. We were always right. The President was always on the right side of this issue to deport this illegal criminal from our community. And it is despicable to see the media continue to refer to this individual as someone who is just a peaceful man living his life in Maryland. Was and always has been an illegal criminal, an MS thirteen gang member, and a designated foreign terrorist. And the administration maintains our position to deport these individuals from our community. So thank you for.
Speaker 1: Being and by the way, well done. Timpole right, because now the Mockernberg media tried to find all the ways to put virtual hands on Timpoole. Timpoole trended on Twitter the other day and probably gained a whole series of new subscribers and viewers and paid subscribers. Well done, And this never would have happened. There never would have been the hunger for this response, for this unprecedented shakeup of the White House press room, if the media had shaken itself up, if the media had looked at what they'd become, because guess what they were, just like the State Department. So Marc Rubil is shaking up the State Department. The media sh shake it up itself. It should have brought people like Timpoole into the family to the degree that he would agree to do that, brought them on their shows to the degree that tim would do that. But they chose not to because they're wedded to well, the love of ideology and I think money. There's a massive change coming and populism isn't going anywhere, and there's this There is a political class or probably a class action suit fifty billion dollar class action suit against the Department of Justice, this is coming from January sixth. Political prisoners, and what we're going to see in this suit is finally a time to focus on some people who did nothing but walk through open doors. They harmed no one, they vandalized nothing, and the Department of Justice sought to destroy their lives. There's going to be a focus on the three people who were driven to suicide. There's going to be a focus on people who were held in solitary confinement for two years and when they were ordered released by the courts, remember that whole respect for the courts thing, the constitutional crisis thing. They're ordered released by the courts, they switched them to different prisons jails so as to hide them. We're going to get to hear about the stories of beatings and abuse and refuse to let people meet with their lawyers. Fifty billion dollars now. Sadly, of course, if this happens, we will be the ones paying this unless they're able to pierce the corporate veil and go after the individuals. And I hope that they try to do that. That's very very difficult to do in government, very difficult, but it's good news. It at least the suit exists Marco Rubio is changing not just budgets, He's changing culture, and praise God, he's doing that because to who much is given, much is expected. In the United States has been given so much, and we're expected to be good stewards. And the State Department had not been that. They'd been producing ungodly material and promoting ungodly activities on godly views. And it's one thing to be neutral as a government entity. It's another thing to promote ungodly stuff. And as individuals, we don't get to have neutrality. That doesn't exist without a proactive choice. For Jesus, you've made a proactive choice against him, and as a nation, as a combination of people, that had been the State Department's view, not just neutrality, but standing overtly against Jesus. This is the Todd Hermann Shaw. Please go be well, be strong, be well kind. You will be strongly kind. I should write that down. I've only been doing it for a decade. And please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.