Speaker 1: Let's go, let's go, let's go. Busy day. This is Day today. Good morning, this is Ed McMahon.
Speaker 2: And now, ladies and gentlemen, he's Rod Ryan.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, good morning everybody, rod Ryan show check it in WA wild Card Wednesday.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be busy today. Ron Hoover, RV and Marine of West Houston and Katie. It is our five thousand dollars match day. Four minutes to go. Once you get in that store, starting at six o'clock, we've got four hours to try to get you guys motivated to spend five thousand dollars in the store. I know it's a lot. Ron Hoover will match every dollar spent up to five thousand dollars today. We could do ten thousand dollars for backpacks today. Four time Hall of Famer Sexy James going for win number three, and Chili puts some great concert tickets in there already. It's just we have a surplus of concert tickets. He must love you the most. I'm sure he does as well as I. Metallica Homebroom. You're getting Metallica tickets today on the fun track Flashback. That's the sold out Metallica show coming up next Saturday, Taco Fest tickets at seven twenty, Shine Down tickets at eight twenty. My Heart Radio Music Festival, A chance to win your way into that at nine ten see their Daughter Dream Pod. We talked about all these shows yesterday. Guys. There was all kinds of concert announcements. World premiere today of a new Bush single Alex seven twenty. Did you see it? I think it's at seven to twenty, brand new song from Bush. So we're gonna have that for you today. Sixty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms with clouds today. Highs up around ninety Morning.
Speaker 4: Mode, Good morning.
Speaker 1: What you got going on in Houston's headlines?
Speaker 4: Let's talk. Elon Musk is making headlines.
Speaker 5: He took to his social media platform x yesterday to criticize President Trump's major tax and spending bill, calling it a disgusting abomination. The bill, which Trump has been calling the Big Beautiful Bill, past the House in late May and is now under debate in the Senate. Musk said the bill would add two point five trillion dollars to the federal deficit, calling it a massive, outrageous, pork filled bill and a burden on Americans with unsustainable debt. When the largest school system in the state approved their calendar for the school year, we knew that those kiddos were going to be later in the summer. But today is the day, Rod, Today's the last day of school before summer break for HISD kiddos. All right, most parents, sigh. Other folks are going to notice a big change in their commute time. You know those school zones, they'll get you in the mornings and to school traffic in general. So enjoy those extra minutes. But don't get too comfortable because school is back in session on August twelfth.
Speaker 1: Are you rushing that already? Yeah? I can't even believe.
Speaker 4: I was looking at the calendar. I was like, do they even get a minute? Give them a minute?
Speaker 1: Now? My kid last year there was a graduation from kindergarten, you know what I mean, like cap and gown and all of that. She's just getting out of first am I supposed to do something today?
Speaker 4: You could like up dinner, maybe.
Speaker 1: Go out to dinner. Yeah, first cigarette, some shots.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Like eat outside right summer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, eat outside. It's giving ninety five degrees out, kay.
Speaker 4: And storming. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: Okay, more bad miton news because uh, we hit the snooze button sometimes around three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: I think getting bad lately.
Speaker 4: Hitting snooze is bad for your health.
Speaker 5: Doctors studied smartphone users globally and found that more than half of us are habitual snoozers, hit in that button on an average of two point five times just in order to sleep an extra eleven minutes in the morning. Yeah, good sleep experts are saying, ultimately, this is interrupting our precious sleep cycle and reinforcing those bad sleep habits which are causing negative health effects. So how do we fix it? They say, you should get enough sleep, duh, stick to consistent sleep schedules, and this one, I'm gonna find a little rough get morning light exposure as soon as possible after.
Speaker 4: You wake up.
Speaker 1: That's why I sleep in the tanning bed.
Speaker 5: Alex is obviously doing it right. He just comes in here ray sunshine every morning.
Speaker 1: I've been getting a little too much snooze lately. Man, it's bad.
Speaker 4: Don't do it all right?
Speaker 5: So the gifts and guitar, Yes, that one that Michael J. Fox played in Back to the Future has been missing since before I was born. The year the movie came out, nineteen eighty five. Gibson is trying really hard to find it because this year is the fortieth anniversary of the movie and they just want to know where it is.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Michael J.
Speaker 5: Fox even went as far as to make a video claiming, can someone help us?
Speaker 4: Here's the story. I got into the nitty gritty. I know you're shocked by that.
Speaker 5: The guitar was rented from a place called Norman's Rare Guitars in LA and the people that rented it returned it.
Speaker 4: After that. They're not really sure.
Speaker 5: They think someone bought it and then just there's no record of that purchase. So someone out there has this in their house. They know it's that cherry red Gibson guitar. If you have it, they want to know.
Speaker 1: Does someone have it and not know what they're sitting on?
Speaker 4: You think?
Speaker 1: I do? I do? I think someone has to a guitar yep, and they just.
Speaker 4: Have it realized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael J.
Speaker 4: Fox wants the guitar back.
Speaker 1: I think you guys are there kid that didn't even care about guitar. That guitar is so iconic. I don't think whoever has it doesn't know they're sitting on it.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, pay attention.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 4: Yesterday we Announcedeether and.
Speaker 5: Daughtry are headed out for the new co headlining tour. The twenty four city tour, produced by Live Nation, includes a stop right here in Houston with Pod and Cammy Keyhoe is opening acts, So make your plans. November twelfth, seven one to three music Hall. Seether recently released their ninth album and Daughtry just dropped a new single The Day I Die in April and they have an EP out in September, so lots of new music for this new tour. Tickets go on sale Friday at ten am. Early bird pricing at selected in News is underway already, and I saw some VIP packages available if you're really.
Speaker 4: Looking to get into it and get up and.
Speaker 6: Close and personal with Daughtry's new ink on the Yeah, on the music blog page, because that's how you looking at a video And I'm like, what is this video of him getting all inked up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wild. So that's on the music blog page.
Speaker 4: Kay, Cool? Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: He is He just blacked out his arms, all of them. But he did it in a cool I mean there's like designs on his back. What do you call that blacked out? Blacked Yeah, you just you're just blacking out everything. He was already coated in tattoos. He just kind of just filled his arms in hard sports, guys, astros gotta win.
Speaker 7: Last night they shout out the Pirates three to nothing Christian Walker and each parade is homered for the Stros in that one.
Speaker 1: They're gonna play the Pirates again tonight.
Speaker 7: Ryan Guests will be in the mound for Houston, going up against Pittsburgh's Mike Burrows.
Speaker 1: First pitches at five forty.
Speaker 7: You could listen to the game on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven ninety News Radio seven forty k H. In hockey, the Florida Panthers and Edmonton Oilers are gonna play Game one of the Stanley Cup Final tonight. The Oilers are the favorite to win the Cup. Florida's trying to go back to back. They're going to start that one at seven and you can watch it on T and T and True TV. The NBA Finals start tomorrow and Texas and Texas Tech are gonna play Game one of the Best of three National Championship Series tonight at the Women's College World Series that'll start at seven.
Speaker 1: You can watch it on ESPN. That was what's going on in sports. Mo rocks out to this time he plays Cindy Laubers. She starts doing her char dance.
Speaker 7: So good.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. I'm seeing a bunch of you jumping in the store already this morning. Thank you, Ron Hoover, RV and Marine of West Houston and Katie. Every dollar you spend counts as two. They will match every dollar spent in the store this morning up to five thousand dollars. Thank you so much. We'll be updating you all morning long. We want to get that ten thousand dollars today during the show. Plus we're gonna do all the other things home room, open up the phone lines Chile First phone Call seven one, the most interactive show on the radio, starts right now, ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Nirvanda, Come as you are. Well, it's the Wildcard Wednesday. You gotta wakey, wakey. You got a hands off, snaky. You gotta get it done. Kids, hisd one more day. My kid was able to bring a game in today. It's game day. What'd you take she wanted to bring cards and play War. She's obsessed with playing War. And we played around the other day and it went on for twenty minutes. She was hanging on with two cards, but one of them was a king. And I don't want to get into how to play war right now. It's but the most basic card game ever.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: It just it went on for twenty minutes. I'm like, no, it's bedtime, okay.
Speaker 4: It's a hustler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So she wanted to play War today. So she's bringing cards. Look out kids in first grade, My kids coming with the War cards. We got a chance of some rain today, about a sixty percent chance of some thunderstorms scattered throughout the day, cloudy, highs of around ninety a little not quite as hot as it was yesterday. Programming note Radio Wizard the World premiere of Bush's Thursday at seven twenty today. He's right. I went back and read the email. It's not until Thursday, all right, all right, Bush wol premiere. That's right. We don't have time. We don't have time trying to raise money, trying to get money here for our backpack promotion working with Houston Children's Charity. Again. You know the Rod Ryan show Care store is open. You know who knows it's open. Chris Lippincott spend sixty seven dollars, thank you. Brett Brandon went in spend fifty six bucks. Robert Latonia twenty bucks. Bro Brad dropped one hundred and thirty seven dollars in there this morning. Dallas Daniel fifty four bucks. Ashley with an Eye was in there early this morning. No big deal, Astley with an Eye. It's just spent over five hundred dollars in the store. That's a ten percent of what we need. We need five thousand dollars. When you guys spend five grand this morning, I know it's a big ass. You're like, well, Rod, that's a lot of money. Okay, it's a lot of money. I'm recognizing that it's a massive ask of me. But there's a lot of people that listen. So if I can get a little from a lot, that I can get that five thousand dollars. Ron Hoover, RV and Marine of West Houston and Katie will map every dollar up to five thousand today. So how cool is that?
Speaker 4: Today?
Speaker 1: Today? We got some other fun things planned throughout the summer with some of our angel investors and people that help us out with these things. So we're gonna do some fun things, but let's really really focus on getting in the store. Check it out, Chili, try to, I know you keep adding new links and wild car Wednesday. Looking at girls food blog page, Crazy Criminal blog page. A lot of p Diddy stuff. Some heckler got kicked out of the courtroom. That's on our Crazy Criminal blog page. Yes today, of course there's a Diddy fan, but let's try to keep that store in the first position on links and guests today. A lot of phone lines rigging.
Speaker 4: It's not time for the first phone call of the day.
Speaker 1: I lied just one caller. There's only one line ringing, and it's Janey. Good morning, Jenny. Oh yes is what it is? Yeah, good Morney. Hi is it Janey?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Hi je? How are you? I'm good? How are y'all? So great? So great? Although I kind of understand what the parents now. When I was a kid, the last day of school was the greatest thing ever, best day ever. When you're a parent, you're like, oh God, that kid's gonna be around all summer.
Speaker 4: Lots more food at that house, nagging it's all good.
Speaker 1: It's all good, Jennie. What's going on in your world?
Speaker 4: First off, Hello, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, welcome, most so sweet. Oh, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you for saying that.
Speaker 1: How do you think she's doing so far? I mean, just like, give it to me my kids. My kid rates everything like one to ten. I do you think Moane's doing right now? One to ten? Ten being like, you know, the best job ever? Zero meaning she thinks, well, you know what she's doing, a twenty out of ten twenty.
Speaker 4: I didn't even pay her to say that.
Speaker 1: You're off the charts. You're off the gross chair.
Speaker 2: Off the chart.
Speaker 1: So set in my day? What are you doing up this morning? Janey?
Speaker 8: Dropping kids off to school?
Speaker 4: Is it last day?
Speaker 1: Last ye? Where do they go to school?
Speaker 5: They go to Lions Elementary?
Speaker 1: Okay, so is it kids all summer long? Do you have them in camps? How do you work this summer over there at your house?
Speaker 2: Kids all summer long?
Speaker 9: But for about a week they will be going to my hometown to go visit their other grandmothers.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: That that is so cool.
Speaker 1: Well listen, Janney, I appreciate it. Tell the kids. Hello, have a great summer, and I agree with you most doing twenty out of ten. Thank you so much for that.
Speaker 7: All right, you know, of course it's it's a group efforts.
Speaker 2: So you two, rod Alex Chile, y'all are doing awesome as well.
Speaker 1: Did you need every day? Did I say that in a way that I was also looking for? I promise.
Speaker 2: God the whole yall deserve recognition as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Janey, all right, please not please please, I wasn't what I was looking for. I was trying to give you the spotlight on that call quick break on the flip gonnarect check for you. We'll find out what's training and then we'll get set up for the game.
Speaker 10: Hot Houston's alternative and tell them at the Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four five the Buzz.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back everybody. It's a huge warning for us. Not only is it Wildcard Wednesday, but it is our match day and our friends over at Ron Hoover RV and Marine of West Houston and Katie they're doubling all of your purchases today in cash, whatever you buy, T shirts, hats, coosies, all of that stuff. And I'm looking at you in the store right now, Thank you, so many of you. And they're making purchases. Somebody Todd just went in there and dropped forty dollars. Thank you. That's eighty dollars Todd spent forty. Ron Hoover will double that money up to five thousand dollars spent today by you guys. They'll give us another five grant. We got until ten o'clock to get it done. Many of you in homeroom have already done it. Thank you so much. Where do you sho the world famous Rod Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com right now? I got Alex over there and he's got Houston's headlines and I'm sorry, this is the trending set trending. She just saw him. Look at me. Some of them headlines? Maybe I don't know, Okay, well, yeah, you know what most got going on? First for headlines. B Well, she's talking about all the big stories of the day and a lot of times stuff.
Speaker 7: There's a redundancy in what you do. I think these might not be in Neuston's headlines. But Tom Thibodeau is trending. He was the longtime coach for the Knicks and he just got fired after taking them to the conference finals. It was their best finished since or the most wins since twenty twelve, and their best finished in a really, really long time.
Speaker 1: But I guess they're trying to go in a different direction. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Patrick Schwarzenegger is trending along with his father because Arnold came out and was talking about seeing his son's dong on White Lotus frontal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some interview with them that's circulating, right. Didn't seem like he was upset about it at all.
Speaker 7: I mean, your son made bank, he was on White Lotus. He's probably doing pretty well right now. And then also like he was naked and terminator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Arnold was naked.
Speaker 7: In some but not not dong all frontal. Yeah, but it was before the time. You know, they don't they didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see Arnold Schwarzenegger's sons Wiener putting it on my watch White Lotus and his brothers just kind of weird but dad, well no, but then the brother's character, Yeah, it's a weird scene.
Speaker 7: McDonald's snack rap Is is also trending because it is returned to the menu after being left off of it for nine years, and people seem like they're pretty stoked about it.
Speaker 1: Because everyone looks like they're talking about how happy they I have not had a McDonald's snack wrap. I saw it everywhere. It's headlining the food blog page, so you're trending huge stores. People are pretty stoked about it, though. But that's what's training at night by the buzz. I didn't. It's got a McRib vibe, yes, a long time. It's just you've got to put stuff away for a while, like the Shamrock shake all You've got to put it away in the vale and then bring it out and then people go bananas for it. The value menu I got d you can get a dollar.
Speaker 4: There's nothing first dollar anymore.
Speaker 1: Grow up, Peter Pan. And when I would do high school football games, I would come in.
Speaker 7: I would stop at the McDonald's by here, and I would get two double cheeseburgers fries, and that was my meal every Friday for like two years.
Speaker 4: And it was three dollars.
Speaker 1: I got sent to school with five cents for milk. Okay, dude, times are changing. Five cents, five cents, five cents for used to cost a nickel, three cents for white milk five cents for chocolate milk.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody. That's the four time Hall of Famer sixty James. It wasn't Freddy that I am your fresh out of bed head to head two days camp in no only youth and two questions. If you are welcome join me on wild Card Wednesday as I make it win. Number three is I mean.
Speaker 1: You gotta lay on the voice that heavy? Then I got to talk right after you, and I don't want to sound like the sound of my voice before and after sex. And James is on.
Speaker 11: The right.
Speaker 12: I could do that too. I can do that every morning if you want. Hey, get up, it's wild Card Wednesday, all right, get that booty on duty. Bambe Mambi's on the stage, Mercedes.
Speaker 1: Is on deck, Seve if you want to play sexy.
Speaker 13: James's The rod Ryan showod Morning.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four five The Buzz, Good morning, rod Ryan. Shump. They just played some big soccer halftime the Champions League. Yes, that was a big deal, right, the Champions League. That's what I That's why I went to the article. Very good. Yeah, somebody was saying that they didn't appreciate what they were doing. So it made me go watch the performance. The performance was great. Well, they were not English speakers. Probably the performance stuff. No, Lincott Park's performance at that champion what is it?
Speaker 7: The Champions League champions literally the biggest soccer turnament there.
Speaker 1: Like the like the Super Bowl halftime show overseas. And I thought their performance was nails. I thought it was great. She sounded good, Mike sounded great. They looked like they were having a good time. It was fun. It was a really really good performance. I suggest everybody go look look that up. We do have a chance of some scattered thunderstorms throughout the day. They're calling it about a sixty percent chance. Highs today around ninety, so a little warmer and uh, I think what we have here is is gonna be a great game.
Speaker 13: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners, Sexy James.
Speaker 14: Morning brother, right with the voice bys I am because I'm over here sounding like, hey, it's wicking.
Speaker 1: Doz all right, James, what are we doing here? You're going for win number three?
Speaker 2: Number three?
Speaker 1: Okay? Why now? I said, I think what we have here is the makings of a pretty great game. I want name, call me Tim, the one they called Tim.
Speaker 9: Good morning, brother, Roden friends, dude.
Speaker 5: Tim.
Speaker 1: James is a four time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: What what what?
Speaker 1: What's the back of your card look like?
Speaker 8: Three tall, three time Hall of Famer and I'm a goat. A two time champion by Steedian in the championship round.
Speaker 1: He made it to the last game of the year. Oh wow, Tim, the two times he got to do the two times that he wanted all he beat you to do it. He beat me once, beat you once. Okay, well, listen, I told you this is gonna be a great game. The prize is worthy of the greatness of you two. Julie, very generous. We just announced the show yesterday. Go ahead, a data.
Speaker 5: Remember and yellow Card have some fun tour September twenty third in the Woodlands. Tickets don't even go on sale till Friday at ten am. That's on the line, y'all.
Speaker 1: Chili must like you, guys. We rarely have within them before they go on sale, tickets on fresh out of bed, head to head. But we either he likes you or he just got his too many tickets. We're giving him too many tickets to give away right now? All right, Tim, sexy James. Wow, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. No, we might go through all these questions. Great, these guys are good. These guys are good. All right, Question number one, here we go. Listen carefully, what movie character is famous for the line to infinity.
Speaker 2: And be.
Speaker 1: Tim? Tim, That would be buzz Lightyear. That would be correct. I didn't even say the word infinity. No, in yeah, and he chimed in, Wow, Sexy James. He was fast on that, just right there. All right, here we go, boys, Sexy James needs this. Question number two. Weighing in at about eight pounds, this is the human bodies, James, your heart, give me the heart, Give me the heart, Give me the heart. Hang on the one they called Tim, clocking in at about eight pounds, This is the human body's largest organ. Oh, that would be your brain. I would have said brain too, because of what is it, Jeredyguier. No, your skin. Your skin is your largest organ.
Speaker 4: No, you don't think of it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's like a noon question.
Speaker 4: I'm basically doctor, I asked Alex first six thirty.
Speaker 1: Everyone should Yeah, I'm dumb. That's too real of a question. It's like a real game show. Get their teacher.
Speaker 4: It's my first time.
Speaker 1: Let's go, Tim, But I do reading that. Tim, you're a teacher. I forgot. I didn't know that science. Oh God, those kids are going to let you in today. Here we go, Tim James. How many syllables are in the word Mississippi?
Speaker 2: Kim day?
Speaker 1: Tim four? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Mo, were you clapping?
Speaker 11: Miss?
Speaker 2: I did it?
Speaker 1: I I was tapping my fingers Mississippi. I didn't want to screw that one up. Be there, Uh, sexy James. I gotta say goodbye bros.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll be back.
Speaker 1: All right, dude, I hope so the one they called Tim? All right? Little redemption on that next question? Yeah, you want to play to row heck leuah, and you got a day to remember yellow car tickets? My goodness, do it first day? All right, bro, I need a victory speech.
Speaker 9: Hang on the rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: On the Buzz ninety four five the Buzz, Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. It's tonic. If you could only see I am seeing all things happening in the rod Ryan Store. I can see I can kind of see a little bit on the back end here. Who's buying who's making purchases. Latest purchase happened. It's a big deal today because it's our match day. I'm trying to get you guys motivated to spend five grand today. Brad Johnson just dropped at six thirty nine, it's now six forty a minute ago. He just dropped sixty dollars in the Rod Ryan Show Cares You online store. So sixty, that's easy. Maths carry the two Ron Hoover, Rvy and Marine of West Houston and Katie. They're doubling every dollar spent today in the store up to five thousand dollars. So you're right. Sixty dollars spent by Brad. That's one hundred and twenty dollars. Now, Brad bought a few things, I believe now sixty dollars. I think he might have just dropped that on. I can go look to to see what he bought. But thank you. We have until ten o'clock to try to get you guys motivated to spend five grand today in the store, and then I can make ten grand. We can go out and buy a ton of backpacks full of school supplies for the kiddos. All right, Scattered Thunderstorm's about a sixty percent chance. Today highs up around ninety and eight.
Speaker 13: New champion, fresh out of bed head to head choutlenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 8: Good more than everyone. This is the one they call Kim you fresh out of bed head to head one day champion. Sorry ladies for taking out your sexy games, but I had to dedicate this game to my friend Kenny, who passed away at the beginning of the year. I love you, buddy, miss you, but my nipples don't join me tomorrow.
Speaker 1: As they go for ridden number two, my beans, you should have seen the eyebrows flew off my head. As he's recording his speech, he said, ron, I don't need to I'll do it myself, and he just went rogue. I said, bro, another time you can explain that all to me. Wow. Okay, Metallica tickets for real in home room, that's what it says. Okay on the flashback today, we're getting into that sold out show. But first, it's the.
Speaker 4: Fuck that to the Day.
Speaker 1: Yep. We make you look smart and funny, your buddy, it's the fuck to the Day, all right. I'll fly through these and I'll get to the stuff you really want? Hey? Uh is there two more?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Three more? There are three more Destiny's Child people here in the Houston area. Did you know Destiny Child was originally called Girls Time T Y M E and had six members. What are the other two Destiny's childs? There's Kelly Rowland and T Boz and Left Eye. No that was that was another band that was Chasing Waterfalls TLC. Yeah. What was the other Destiny's Child chick? Michelle Michelle Williams. Oh no was it? Michelle Williams? Wow? Why am I asking you guys questions? All right, Well, apparently there's a bunch of others that were hanging out with Beyonce back in the day and they got they're doing now they got booted. I didn't. I never knew heard that story as a little sister.
Speaker 4: Kelly Roland and Michelle Williams, Michelle Williams, Toby.
Speaker 1: Maguire, sit down. I almost said that close trick. Birthday candles that reignite after you blow them out have been illegal in Canada since nineteen seventy seven. Slap the cuffs on you try to put those on my cake. Finally, this is it's old you guys. Ever hear of something called the mood ring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: It was a stone that turned colors and it was supposed to be reflective of the mood you were in On my podcast.
Speaker 7: We used to make guests where the mood ring to see if they were really enjoying the podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's funny, that's funny. The mood ring and the thigh Master were invented by the same man, Joshua Reynolds. That's neat. He also happened to be one of the heirs to the R. J. Reynolds tobacco company. This guy was already just absolutely loaded, but then he came up with two inventions. It's the funk.
Speaker 13: That's the day we make you look smarty.
Speaker 4: Talk to me, mo, I'm nervous, like it's real.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: We gotta pay our tickets to see In case you hadn't heard, their show is sold out at NRG June fourteenth.
Speaker 4: But if you listen, we're doing the fun fact flash back.
Speaker 9: So it's you.
Speaker 1: Which one am I going to use from yesterday?
Speaker 4: I'm scared?
Speaker 1: Who is the only player in NFL history that scored a touchdown against all thirty two teams? The additional fun fact I didn't even charge you yesterday for the extra one. He scored at least two touchdowns against all of them during his career seven one, three, two, one two five nine four five. I'm rooting for you.
Speaker 7: It's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash.
Speaker 1: All right, my guy, he couldn't even come in here today. He's on the phone though, Hi, how brother, Good morning there he is. I know you know that fun fact you can't play dude, So no Metallica take I'm not calling number ten. No, but Wall Street yesterday, I think they were open. You can tell us all about it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Green Air Ros on Wall Street. The Dow is up two hundred and fourteen points. Kick off this morning at forty two thousand, five hundred and nineteen NASDA Cup one hundred and fifty six. We're in nineteen thousand, three hundred and ninety eight benchmark ten year Treasury this trading at a four point four five percent in oil stands at sixty three dollars forty cents a barrel to themUS Act. It's the big Studs, Navidia, Home Depot and Caterpillar, the Big Dougs, Coca Cola, United Health, and Jay and Jay on the economic collar this morning, we'll get numbers on the ism services number for May right now the futures, Hey, they're on the pside. Hang on to this of the apositive opening right here on Wall Street.
Speaker 1: That's it. I'm out here.
Speaker 11: This is Hall in Many's directed with Raymond James, poort Ford the ride Ryan Sto from Raymond James on Sandfleet and Augusta and don't forget to always rock out with your stock.
Speaker 10: Out a men's expressed for those of Aland and not necessarily those are Raymon James and Associates, Income Ember, NYC, AS IBC, IART Radio or A sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmission. We'll continue. This is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buyer sell any security referred to your AUNT because program is aren educational informational services on the studs of It's based on movement as.
Speaker 1: Reported by She's devs up. She's kind of keeping track and doing all the accounting behind the scenes. This morning, we're trying to get you guys motivated to spend five grand this morning in the store and Ron Hoover RV and Marine of West Houston and Katie will double. We'll match up to five thousand dollars. I need shopping today.
Speaker 9: The Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 5: The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five, The Buzz Set system of a down Aerials and welcome to the seventh Spot. If you're carrying over from home room, thank you. If you're just joining us, Wakey, wakey, rubbers on your cupcake could be rainy. I'm just saying it's a Goloshes maybe cloudy with scattered thunderstorms today. Highes of around ninety last day of school for HISD made sure that my kid is bringing the game in now. She said, well, we can bring a stuffy in too. I'm like, oh, I didn't see anything about a stuffy. Okay, okay, bring the biggest one and leave it. You know, because at the time your kids take take something to school, you can make sure make sure your name's.
Speaker 5: On everything so you can make it home.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, or just make sure your na's on it so that if it gets left behind, then know whose it is. Don't put your name on it, leave it. Okay, we have too many of those already. All right, so happy last day of school to all the kiddos out there. It's exciting and now we're stuck with you all summer long. Great, huge warning for us. The Rob Ryan Show cares online store, safe, secure shopping and donating. Oh, we can make ten thousand dollars today.
Speaker 4: I'm glad that you're good at this math.
Speaker 1: We can make ten thousand dollars today if we can get the people that listen to this show excited about spending and donating five thousand dollars, which is a lot of money. It is somebody, you know, mister beast. Could we just call him and just get this over with.
Speaker 4: He's actually not as rich as he thinks he is, or he looks.
Speaker 1: Like he is liquid correct, but he's a billionaire, right, but.
Speaker 4: He's using his mother's money to pay for his wedding.
Speaker 1: I read that too. But he's got this money in his couch cushions, right, he just grabbed the money and we could be done with this. Somebody called mister beast and let's just be done with this. No, thank you, everybody. Let's see here. Let me do a little refreshed Sean Marcus Dawn Teresa Kas Beer Ever, Quinton, Brad Cool, Karen, Laura Morandy some of the names that have just been in the store recently that have gone in and either made donations or bought T shirts, hats, cozies, beer, coffee cups. You drink whatever you want out of that cup. Halfs I say, yeah, all that new stuff, it's in our store, Ron Hoover, RV and Marine of West Houston in Katie. Our friends over there right there on I ten. It is a six store. They have such cool stuff over there. They have the coolest stuff. I told you how much I want to get in an RV, and it's your dream.
Speaker 4: It's all you talk about.
Speaker 1: Just sit there and scream at my kid in traffic.
Speaker 4: You could do that.
Speaker 1: They have StarCraft try toons as low as forty nine nine ninety. I don't know what that is. A boat. A try tune is a boat. I know StarCraft sounds like a boat.
Speaker 4: I'll find out.
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 1: When they're selling boats over there, they said the price drops so hard they leave awake.
Speaker 4: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, they're the number one choice to sell or consign your boat or RV. Hit the road with an RV and this is where this is where they get me hit the road with an RV as low as fifteen nine.
Speaker 4: I think about it.
Speaker 1: I don't have that in my couch, cocher, think about it. But I can get a hold of that. I can get a hold of that. I could save up for that. You're telling me I can hit the road in an RV. And then again, just my kid and I just screaming at each other and.
Speaker 4: Out for summer.
Speaker 5: Call into the show, Rod, Ron Hoover, Where's Rod on the road today?
Speaker 1: Ron Hoover, Rvy and Marine of West Houston and Katie doubling every penny spent and donated this morning up until ten up to five thousand dollars. And you guys are killing it this morning. Thank you. The other big story is the Metallica tickets. They're gone for today. Chili blew them outa in homeroom. We shoot your wad right out of the gate here on the show. But great news. Metallica tickets tomorrow on the show, Metallica tickets Friday on the show, and Metallica tickets at Ditch Day Moe's first ditch Day.
Speaker 4: Very first, I'm trying to get all my friends to come.
Speaker 1: Are we ever going to vote on the shot? We're going to win? Ever doing it?
Speaker 6: We're going to do it tomorrow Thursday, I think, so we're gonna we can't do votes twice.
Speaker 4: Let's do it on Friday Friday.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to vote on the shot on Friday. Yes, bring me the six heavyweight contenders, top six, top six to it. If it's seven that are great, I don't know if we have eight of them that are great. But we're going to use the polling tool that will be on links and guests. So we're not using Twitter for this because Twitter only allows you four. So Ditch Day Friday, the thirteenth, Cactus Cove, there will be a shot special.
Speaker 4: Tickets.
Speaker 1: The Luxury Blonde is on board, and then some of our friends are saying they're coming out. Eli's doing the taping of the Girls Models. He's taping. But I did secure a pair of Metallica tickets, a sign up to win one entry per person for the two hours that were officially there. This party's never over in two hours. Uh. Somebody's winning Metallica tickets at Ditch Day the day before the concert, the day before the sold out show no pressure. Yeah, that's that's huge. We're gonna need like, what are they used for the Oscars Price Waterhouse. They come out, but it's got to be in a briefcase.
Speaker 4: Briefcase like, uh, hand pups to the guy that walks out with it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna need that, Okay, to need that.
Speaker 4: I have handcuffs around house somewhere.
Speaker 1: We're gonna duct tape the tickets to Chili's Nipples. He's our Price Waterhouse. No one will go there for those tickets. Everyone, everyone will go there for those tickets. So that's big news. Let me take a short break when we come back at a rec check for you. Thank you to everybody that's going in that store and donating today. Thank you. Uh Tacko fest Mo's gonna tell you all about it. She's got VIP passes for you on the flip of this break.
Speaker 9: And the rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, sir, welcome back everybody. Rod Ryan's Show. Moe's got a pretty awesome ticket tickets plural for four pack you and your friends, Yeah, to give away, so don't go anywhere. Yeah, and you're also talking about that weather. There's some scattered thunderstorms kind of pesky all throughout the day there cloudy sixty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms when they get right down to it. Hies today of around ninety. Now Alex is over there and he says he's got he's got his eye on everything that's trending. I do, what do you got? Well? Wild card Wednesday is definitely trending.
Speaker 7: Anna Luis was sent to us this morning by Homeroom listener Justin, and people were checking her out at the world famous rid Ryan share page the buzz dot Com.
Speaker 1: I wonder if somebody had sent me. A lot of people still send these things over to me. I'm gonna go look right now to see because somebody sent me this chick. She was wild, ye wild, Okay, No, No, I bet next Wednesday is gonna be wild. Okay, I'm just gonna tell you right now. Okay, this chick she is awesome. Mister beast is also trending. We were just kind of talking about this. But he had to borrow money from his mom. I thought you said he went restoring, bought all the backpack wish.
Speaker 8: Damn it.
Speaker 7: He said he reinvests all of his money, so he doesn't have the money like he's not liquid right now, so he had to go to his mom and get her to do that. But I guess he's gonna get her back. But that's the people that talk about like he.
Speaker 1: Just guys go to bowhim when he his mom. Well he must have gone online and does some rant that he's borrowing money from mom?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Maybe, okay, maybe that's it.
Speaker 11: Do we know?
Speaker 1: Is he marrying somebody? Does he? I don't know much about him. I do not either. I've never watched a Mister Beast video. I'm sorry, I've seen clips of stuff. But he seems like a really good guy. No, yeah, really, yeah, but I don't know about him. Does he't give away a lot of money? He does give away a lot of money. That's good.
Speaker 4: Is famous in South Africa, Okay.
Speaker 7: Obviously of course mental health advocate French open is also trending. That's going on right now obviously in France and people are talking about it. You're girl, Jessica Pagoula got taken out. I just somebody that had qualified. It was the lowest seed to quality to beat somebody like her.
Speaker 1: What was she partying at Josh Allen's wedding? But yeah, that's Uh, that's this training and I have for the vice. You know who that Isla the number one, Well she wasn't. She was the number one tennis player in the world.
Speaker 6: Sons her mom and dad owned the Buffalo Bills and that's convenience and the Buffalo Sabers, the hockey and the football team in Buffalo.
Speaker 1: I think I Tech is the current number one. Wow, but she's cool. Yeah, and okay some of that their parents have money. I get it, but you have to be good to be good. She's number one, number one tennis player, impressive female tennis player in the world. Pretty crazy stuff. But she lost. It's not good.
Speaker 4: Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: All right? Well, I'm sure she was at Josh Allen's wedding. Probably probably tell me about Taco Fest Ron.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think we understand what's going on here. Texas Monthly ranks the fifty best tacos in Texas and they have a list that comes out and they're gathering all those folks together. It's an evening of live entertainment, best tacos Texas has to offer, and we get to give away four packs of VIP passes to the Texas Monthly Taco Fest happening Saturday, Discovery Green. I'll get to do as we call her ten right now. Seven one three two one two five nine four.
Speaker 1: Five VIP at Taco fests. Yes, what a deal If you don't stand up there like Leonardo DiCaprio in front of one of those taco trucks said, I'm the key of the world. Please four pack seven one three two and two five nine four five. It's ninety four and five to Buzz ninety four five The Buzz offspring. The kids aren't all right? Good morning rod Ryan Show on this wild card Wednesday, trending number one link on the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com. This is nice, though. Our number three link after looking at girls are three link is the Rob Ryan Showkeres online store. Thank you for that huge day. Ron Hoover RV and Marina of West Houston and Katie are matching a dollar for dollar up to five K. You guys spend five thousand dollars in that store today. It's a big ask. I know, it's it's a lot feel weird asking you guys for that kind of money today. You know, people say, well, what do you normally do in an average day. I don't know. It depends on how much I talk about it in the morning. I if I nudge you guys, and if I bug you in the morning and I mentioned the store, or MO does some kind of a video after the show or whatever, and we say, hey, here's the link. You know we could do you know, three four hundred dollars. You know in the store that day. Five hundred dollars is a really good day. Five thousand dollars. It's unheard of. And I'm asking for you guys to go and donate and spend today just because we can double our money. We can do ten thousand dollars today thanks to Ron Hoover, Arvy and Marina of West Houston and Katie, so thank you to them for their generosity. But each and every one of you, and if we do it just twenty bucks at a time, and twenty bucks is a big ask, but you can just donate money. If you don't want the T shirts and the hats and the koozies and all that. I like to think, get a little something for your money. Spend the money, get the wears, run around wearing our stuff. I think we have some really good looking summer gear this year. But if you don't want any of that stuff, if you can come off a twenty bucks man, i'd appreciate that too. To the phones, Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Hello, Hello, who's this? This is Jenna your call her number ten? Yes, so excited. I hope pumps for you. I hope you got some openings this weekend, because Moe's got a kill her ticket for you.
Speaker 4: Tell her girl, it's Texas Monthly Taco Fest. So I just heard y'all talking about it earlier.
Speaker 5: And so my husband, legit loves tacos and has a Taco Cat shirt, so we will be dressed for this.
Speaker 1: Oh, shout out to my neighbors Sonny wearing his Taco Cat shirt Saturday night.
Speaker 4: It's the perfect palindrome.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is Taco cat spelled backwards. Is Taco Cat?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. Oh, come on, thank you for blowing my mind.
Speaker 1: Hell and Drome. Ever heard of it?
Speaker 5: Texas Monthly dot com slash Taco Fest If you want to be like Jenna, Hey, it's gonna be a good time, all right, Jenn, you and.
Speaker 1: Your husband and then two more tickets too. You got four VIP passes to this thing.
Speaker 5: We'll have to find people, Okay, yes and send us pictures because we want to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, absolutely absolutely. I don't know what comes with VIP, but being VIP at a taco fest is probably guak the best VIP ever, you know, because block is extra Like you just have a Scooby Doo pool of glack? Do you get to sit in it? Now?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: I mean, sorry to pit these two queens against one another.
Speaker 4: I just got triggered by playing of the song.
Speaker 1: But now that Taylor Swift is off the road, yeah, concert season in full swing. The most anticipated tour this summer is Beyonce the Cowboy Carter Tour. Does that make sense to you? I mean, it's it's a stadium tour.
Speaker 4: So are you trying to man's blame Beyonce?
Speaker 7: To me?
Speaker 1: It's a stadium tour?
Speaker 11: Is it?
Speaker 1: Rightfully? The big deal? Is it the most anticipated tour of the summer.
Speaker 4: They're doing the outfits just like they did for Tay.
Speaker 5: They like making it the Girls Weekend, like it's a thing you're traveling for these shows.
Speaker 1: And the thing that Taylor doesn't have is Beyonce's got her kids out there dancing and they're stealing the show.
Speaker 4: It's so cool to see. Actually, can you imagine?
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're stealing the show, but I can tell you they're doing a good job of pushing clips of here's is it blivy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: She dances.
Speaker 1: I mean that kid looks like she's going to be pretty talented. She loves talented natural. But are they not? I don't want to be that guy, but try Are the supposed to be in school? Like they've been touring. Rich kids don't go to school. Yeah, rich kids don't go to school.
Speaker 5: The Kardashians just came out and said schools, you know, like a thing.
Speaker 4: Of the past.
Speaker 1: They just have tutors.
Speaker 4: They just yeah, they don't actually go to school.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but that kid, the kid's a school age kid, correct what I old jay Z went to the school hard Knock, So I would imagine they.
Speaker 4: They probably a different tutor for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Alex, explain to me the difference between Smashing Pumpkins and Billy Corgan and The Machines of God. There's two separate tours, but they're both at Smashing Pumpkins dot Com. I don't know the difference here on the side project obviously. I mean it's gotta be. Let's be. Let's call it what it is. Tred Resner is nine inch Nails. Billy Corgan is Smashing Pumpkins. Say his band. Okay, he's the boss. Everyone works for him, so he can do whatever he wants. The number two according to pitchfork dot com, the thirty five most anticipated tours this summer, Billy Corgan and the Machines of God, the Return to Zero Tour. It's all overseas dates. Everything's overseas, but he's he's also weaving in Smashing Pumpkins dates. I don't have an answer for you. I have no clue. I don't know. I mean, I know that he came through. He played a buzzfest back in the day with you remember Zwan I Do. It was like when the Pumpkins weren't active and he went out and did zwan. It sucked, but he still was worthy of headlining, just because it was the name recognition alone. It was big Baldy. But yeah, he was being the dick. We couldn't go on stage beforehand, we couldn't introduce the band. He didn't do interviews, he didn't do anything. He actually invented interviews. He invented alternative rock. Beyonce is the number one most anticipated tour of the summer. Billy Corgan and the Machines of God I got more question marks than answers. Sidney Lauper, the girls just want to have fun. Farewell to her. She's saying goodbye. I saw Side Lauper a couple of years ago. She was great. She was great. Flaming Lips, Modest Mouse coming to town Big. That's number four on the list.
Speaker 4: It's a weird list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's a little high, but it's the good Times They're Killing Me tour that's coming through Houston. Kendrick made the list. Lady Gaga one hit, wonder Lord Laura's Court was a hit. I know she's got more than one. A tennis court. Just talk me like, Yeah, she's got a new song too. What is it? I don't know the name of it. There the other band that we would be interested in that made the top ten, Nine inch Nails to peel it back to her. I was glad to see nine inch Nails that is.
Speaker 4: On the top ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the most anticipated tours of the summer. Nine its Nails also going to be coming to town. Am I going to see them? It's the day before Oasis in Mexico City, so yes, I can't you just fly out right after? I can't do that. I don't have that kind of jets at lifestyle. I don't think I do.
Speaker 4: It's possible.
Speaker 1: I used to get a chopper. If you learn nothing with those kids. Alex Music blog page, if you want to go see all the most anticipated tours and links, and then maybe I'll find out what this Billy Corgan thing is all about.
Speaker 9: Ryan had Empire upon an Empire, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, The Buzz disturbed and I will not break. Good Morning, rod Ryan show. You guys are killing it. Thank you, thank you. Eight o'clock, I'm getting an update from Deb and she's gonna tell me where we are at. And I'm not sure where where we're at yet, but Deb from BMP, by the way, thank you, Deb and everybody over there. BMP Brand Management Professionals. They do all of our printing and stuff. They host the store, and Dev's over there just sitting there all day with packing envelopes to send T shirts out to people. She's unbelievable. Thank you. They're making the Ditch Day shirts for us. So one of the things that I had to talk to you about ditch Day is we get these white T shirts and it says ditch Day on it, and you know, we put them on just regular white T shirts. They're real simple shirts. But I don't know if you ever did this when you were in school. I know you've got you probably got your yearbook signed, but did you ever go anywhere and like, have people signed your T shirt on the last day?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a great summer? And yeah, we do that at this day. Yes, yeah, that and by the third person up to you, there's gonna be a thing. Don't bring it home, bring something to do, Alex. So there's by the third by the third person, there's gonna be a big hairy beanbag wiener on your back. Yeah, it's like I got twenty five wieners on my on my shirt, custom T shirt, have a great Summer. Alex did not bring another shirt with him. He had to go and do like a Verizon wireless remote with Wieners and vadgies story the most evil things written ever, the most vile things written all over this T shirt. He had to go stand behind a table and tents and pass out and pass out cooozies, and I had to get like an uber and the uber guy was like, what's up? And there is a CBS or Walgreens.
Speaker 7: Across the street, and I was like, hey, guys, I'm gonna stay five minutes late. I gotta walk across the street with VAST. I just probably got generic whatever shirt is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the world's best Grandpa. Sorry for all of the penises outside of Verizon right out.
Speaker 4: Yeah insane.
Speaker 1: So yeah, just break a shirt, be prepared and don't want to wear that home, trust me. But VMP Deb, she's gonna give me an update because Ron Hoover RV and MARIEA. West Houston and Katie they're doubling all the money that is donated and spent today up to five thousand dollars, so we could do a ten thousand dollars day for backpacks. All that money, Okay, there's no other moving parts whatever. I got to pay for the and Deb gives me such a great deal. Everybody at BMP. You know, I got to back out the money for the T shirts and the hats and the koozies and all that. But then every dollar that you guys spend after that and the donation one hundred percent all of it goes to buying backpacks full of school supplies. So that's what we got going on online on the world famous Rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com.
Speaker 7: Houston's rocking alternatives The Rod Rost Morning Show six to ten AM ninety four or five Buzz Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ninety four to five, The Buzz Good Morning Rob Ryan Show. On a wild card Wednesday, head Shinedown tickets for you next hour on the Dance Kid Dance Tour Bush on that show August twenty seventh, Toyota Center dot com to buy tickets. Moe was looking yesterday like a handful of tickets remained for that show. It's close to a sold out show. We'll have a pair of tickets for you at eight twenty see their Daughtry pod. We got those tickets for you on no the show. Sixty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms, cloudy skies, highs of around ninety today. Moe with Houston's headlines what you Got.
Speaker 5: Elon Musk took to social media yesterday to criticize President Trump's major tax and sending bill, calling it a disgusting abomination.
Speaker 1: Weird see those two going at each other.
Speaker 4: It's confusing.
Speaker 1: They we're bros.
Speaker 5: The bill, the one that Trump calls his big beautiful bill, past the House in late May, is now under debate in the Senate, and Musk said the bill would add two point five trillion dollars to the federal deficit, calling it a quote massive outrageous, pork filled burden on Americans with unsustainable debts.
Speaker 1: I guess he feels like it's undoing some of the money that he saved us helping, right, So it's just weird. Those guys have been such pals and buddy, buddy, and wait, what is this going to do? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I'm sure we'll hear about it.
Speaker 1: Is it Trump turned to fire back? Has he fired back at Elon?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: The Press secretary said something said it didn't change Trump's mind, but Trump himself has not said anything. Okay, When the largest school system in the state approved their calendar for the school year, We're like, whoa, they're on late in the summer, but today's last day, the last day of school before some would break for agisd and most parents, girl boy, other folks are going to notice a change in their commute time. You know, those extra minutes are pretty great when there's no school zones or traffic in the morning.
Speaker 1: I don't know in years past that we've talked about the benefits of the kids being out of school. Yeah, I know that when kids go to school, everyone's bitching about how slow it.
Speaker 4: Is and it can't figure out the line.
Speaker 6: People forgot how to do it. Yes, people forgot what to do with buses on the roads. So don't get too comfortable.
Speaker 5: So go back to August twelfth, rod right, But tomorrow, tomorrow is the first day of summer.
Speaker 1: You should be in some cases on some of these routes twenty minutes, like knocking twenty minutes off your trip because of school. Yeah, wow, it's good.
Speaker 4: Not good for you because your kid's home.
Speaker 1: Rock Yeah, kids home, it's camped. It's camp time.
Speaker 4: Whoa, this is bad for us.
Speaker 5: There's a new study about hitting the snooze button and how bad it is for your health. So doctors studied smartphone users globally and found that more than half of us are habitual snoozers, hitting that button on an average two point five times just to get an extra eleven average minutes of sleep.
Speaker 1: Now, if I say snooze button and I hit this song, does this mean anything to you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I mean I know the song, and I know what a snooze button is, but I don't see.
Speaker 1: The corner groundhog Day because you don't watch movies.
Speaker 5: It's the one that the same thing happens a lot.
Speaker 1: And this is what This is what Bill Murray wakes up to every days. Got a cold on out there, get shit boots on it.
Speaker 13: Bill?
Speaker 4: Is this what's on your snooze button?
Speaker 1: Well? I have nine on every day when I wake up, there's some chili pepper song playing.
Speaker 5: It's bad for us. It's interrupting our sleep cycle. We are having bad sleep habits because of this negative health effects.
Speaker 4: How do we fix it? That's what you want to know.
Speaker 1: Count my alarms?
Speaker 5: As many do I have?
Speaker 7: Three thirty, three thirty five, forty forty five, three fifty fifty five to fifty sixty fifty seven, four, four oh five, four, eight, four.
Speaker 1: Ten, fifteen. What one do you get out of bed today? Three forty five? How many alarms went off before that? Count them? Two?
Speaker 7: Okay, I am so it's not a snooze necessarily. That's just I have other alarms that counts.
Speaker 1: No, I need to hear this today. I'm hitting snooze every morning every I used to be okay, I can do it twice a week and I was pretty disciplined on it. Yeah, I'm hitting snooze guaranteed once every day. Yeah, sometimes twice every day.
Speaker 5: And that little bit of sleep that you get for that average eleven minutes, that's nothing.
Speaker 1: My feels like it's nine. Mess. My sleep is not eight. My snooze is nine. And they're like, it's not helping you. No, it's making it work because I'm like, nah, I can go back to sleep. Follow We've got to get better. It's not helping guys.
Speaker 4: We've got to get better.
Speaker 1: All Right, I got it, but I gotta be better on that.
Speaker 4: We'll overcome it together.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about Michael J.
Speaker 7: Fox.
Speaker 4: Another movie that I love, Back to the Future.
Speaker 1: Please tell me you saw it. Please tell me you've seen this movie.
Speaker 4: I think it's been on like, I know what it is.
Speaker 1: I the whole thing. You never saw it start to finish.
Speaker 5: There's a guitar in the movie Back to the Future, the Cherry Red Gibson.
Speaker 1: Do you know the scene.
Speaker 4: Why are you asking me this question?
Speaker 7: You really don't know that.
Speaker 1: Michael J. Fox got up and no, the movie is a cousin was playing and he borrowed the guitar and played.
Speaker 4: That guitar is missing, okay.
Speaker 5: Gibson, the company that made the guitar, says that someone borrowed it and returned it, and then after that they have no record of where it is.
Speaker 4: They think that someone bought it.
Speaker 5: Rod thinks that someone has it and doesn't even know the significance.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm dumb. Like me, I think that this guitar was purchased in the store and no one told them the tale of what it was used. As you know, it was a rental for the movie, so it was returned right away. Yeah, someone bought the guitar. The guy behind the kid behind the counter never said. Oh, by the way, the guitar you're buying was used in Back to the Future Unknown. Somebody's sitting on it and doesn't know it.
Speaker 4: Now, Jay Fox has a video asking for it to get returned.
Speaker 1: Will that video help out? Now we have a link up for this and you're helping. There's a surprise guest who is it shows up Huey Lewis shows up in the video.
Speaker 4: That's cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: It's the fortieth anniversary Back to the Future this year. Big concert announcements yesterday. See There and Daughtry are headed out for their co headlining tour twenty four Cities produced by Live Nation, includes a stop right here in Houston with Pod and Cammy Kehoe as opening acts. So go ahead and make your plans November twelfth, seven to one to three Music Hall and lots of new music from all the guys. See They're just released their ninth album. Daughtry just stopped a new single. They have a new EP out in September. Tickets for this show go on sale Friday at ten am. I see a lot of very cool vw IP packages for fans winning a special concert experience, you know, up close and personal with Daughtry.
Speaker 1: Got all the links up. Yeah, he's pretty packed.
Speaker 5: The video of him getting his tattoos blocked out is very fascinating to me.
Speaker 1: We have that on the music blog page today.
Speaker 4: It looks good.
Speaker 1: His arms are just totally blacked out. Now I have a lot more questions and he's super ripped. Has he always been that ripped body.
Speaker 4: No, okay, that's not the guy I remember. Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 7: Take it, Alex Astro's got to win. Last night they shut out the Pirates three and nothing. They're gonna play them again tonight. Ryan Gusta is gonna be on the mound for this. Drows going up against Pittsburgh's Mike Burrows. First pitches at five forty. You can listen to the game on our sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety News Radio seven KRH. In hockey, the Florida Panthers and Edmonton Oilers are gonna play Game one of the Stanley Cup Final tonight. The Oilers are the favorite to win the Cup, but the Panthers are trying to repeat as champs the rematch of last year's final.
Speaker 1: The game starts at seven. You can watch it on T and T and True TV.
Speaker 7: In asked about NBA Finals start tomorrow and in softball, Texas and Texas Tech are going to play game one of the best of three National Championship Series tonight at the Women's College World Series. That'll start at seven. You can watch at seven. You can watch it on ESPN. That what's going on in splitts, Okay, ninety four five in the.
Speaker 1: Bus pack, why part of the show pityball, good morning, help your off to a great start to your day. Dev's doing some accounting work for us right now, thanks miss Dev. Dev's over at BMP. She's the one that gave me the I get. I mean, she's such a swifty so it was definitely a Taylor Swift influenced friendship bracelet. I'm wearing mine right now at Buzzfest. What is yours?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 1: Mine says Gravy Gang and Laida laid on. I've won it ever since Buzzfest. Yeah, she gave me one, and it said o'grotten goes hard that it was like the last band name that we added to that band named T shirt that we were selling that Victor and Mundo got rolling. So so Dev's over at BMP. She's the one of the kind of doing all the calculating. So she says she's got an update coming for us right now. We're trying. I'm trying to do everything I can to motivate you guys to spend five thousand dollars today. A lot of money, Okay, I know that just like it sounds like it easily rolls off my tongue. It's a lot of money that I'm asking you guys to spend and donate today. But Ron Hoover, Arvey and Marine of West Houston and Katie they will match dollar for dollar up to five thousand dollars today. So if you guys spend five, they'll chuck in another five. If you guys spend four, they'll throw in four. We'll make a grand today. That's huge. But I want to maximize what they'll give us. It's like when I tell you guys, maximize your four oh one K so that your company has to match as much as possible. Same thing with this. They're giving us up to five thousand dollars. So if we can get you guys to spend five, I can get another five. We can go buy a ton of backpacks, all right? So rod Ryan Show Cares online store. It's right there on LinkedIn Guests. Now I shared this. I really should have shared this with you this morning. And I should not have gotten on the rod Ryan Show cast member text yesterday. But I was so funny. I was I was lapping my ass off yesterday so bad, so much. It was so much fun, and uh, listen. I just want all the parties to know that this is all in fun, and I just thought it was so much fun. My my next door neighbor, the kid. I guess they all wrote little notes to everybody, like gratitude notes.
Speaker 4: In the class. Maybe in the classroo E changed them and it's like.
Speaker 1: Hey, you helped me with math when I didn't understand. Thank you. I'm gonna keep all names out of this, well, the one name I gotta say, because that's what I'm using all the time. You know, thanks for being a good friend, and thanks for being my friend even through the hard times. You know, my little neighbors is my little neighbor. All these people they're they're leaving fourth grade, so they're ten you. Okay. Now, Nick's note is what really kind of made the headlines in the neighborhood chat. My neighborhood text. All my neighbors were all on a text, and then I had to include you guys on it. Thank you for that, very thankful, thank you for being my friend. Stay rock hard. Nick. So I get a look at this and I'm like, listen, this is very funny to me. Okay, it's very innocent, it's very young kid, I just said, I go. If you don't think that my closer for every conversation, phone call, and text from now until I die. Okay, thank you a seed tomorrow work Stay rock Hard Nick. In pencil, he wrote out, Stay rock Hard.
Speaker 4: I know you want to find out who Nick's parents are? Also like, do you want to give him a hug a beer?
Speaker 1: You're doing something right, Like I can't buy Nick a beer, but I can buy his dad a beer.
Speaker 4: The sweetest.
Speaker 1: It's just in there with all these beautiful messages. I mean, there's another one in here. It's like, you're a very cool kid. Haven't you have an awesome personality? Oh that's from the teacher. The teacher, Well you're a cool kid.
Speaker 4: What's better than you're such a cute idea?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know if this happens in every grade, but nothing will be as cool as Stay rock Hard, Nick rock So now my neighbors are like, you know, hey, can I borrow a cup of sugar? Stay rock Hard? Hey? What are you guys doing after the last day of school? Just wondering Stay rock Hard?
Speaker 8: So good?
Speaker 4: Don't you wonder what other profound things? Nick says, like if that's what he's.
Speaker 1: Got Amazon trucks outside. I wonder who's getting it. Stay rock Hard, They're insane. I love that. Oh my god, it's my favorite thing.
Speaker 6: So if you hear me, if you just hear me saying stay rock hard, Nick, you're on the inside, just.
Speaker 7: Because you sent us all like the letters and I was like, well, it's gotta be something funny.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Nick, you are I don't even know who Nick is, but you are my absolute You are the goat of summers.
Speaker 4: Amazing.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, Stay rock hard. Yeah, I'm gonna take a break. I've got shine Down tickets on the flip. I'm looking for my update from DAB. I hope it's a big number so I can stop beating me up to go and donate and buy stuff. But we're trying to do a ten thousand dollars day here, all right. On the flip of this break, Like I said, update on the money that we've raised so far, Alex is trending, wreck check and then shine Down Tickets Rock and Alternative, The.
Speaker 10: Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody. Daddy's in a really good mood right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, did you talk to miss Deb me being daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are over forty occasions, forty orders either a donation or a purchase. We're just over forty this morning on our big match day, and we are at thirty four hundred dollars. We got some work to do. That's six so that's sixty eight hundred right, Okay, we have raised so far this morning. Ron Hoover will give us dollar for dollar up to five thousand dollars, so we're at thirty four. We need to get to five thousand dollars this morning before ten o'clock in sales and in donations, and then I can max out the donation from Ron Hoover, Rvy and Marina west Houston and Katie. Thank you, Deb, Thank you to everybody that is visit us, visited us in the store. It's a huge asset if I know it, especially right now. I just told you, like last day of school, a lot going on. If you like me, you got to line your kid up with all these different camps and activities and things to do or nanny's summer's expensive, man, And I'm asking you guys for money. I get it. It's not lost on me. But the fact that we have this opportunity to get five thousand dollars in matched money. I need you guys to maximize that. If you haven't hit us up in the rod Ryan Show Cares online store, please do so. Thank you everybody, You're so generous. Hashtag best listeners in the world. I mean it every single time I say it, Alex What's trending? Wildcare Wednesday continues to trend.
Speaker 7: Anna Luis is submitted to us by home room listener Justin, and people are checking her out at the World Finished Rodryan showpage at the buzz dot Com.
Speaker 1: Good one.
Speaker 7: Tom Girardi is trending. Do you know about this guy? Yeah, of course, Well he was just he was a real housewive.
Speaker 1: His husband. Oh my god, my guest was let me guess he's some real housewive husband.
Speaker 4: Why else would they know anything about anyone?
Speaker 1: He had sentenced to seven years in prison for stealing from clients. Is that Teresa Judases husband different? Jane? Yes, America Jane. Erica Jane is not a porn star. Could have been. Erica Jane is not a porn star.
Speaker 4: Really good?
Speaker 1: Look you know what if she had set her mind to it, I bet she would have been great at it.
Speaker 5: I want to say she's like an icon in the gay clubs as far as like pop Princess, the boss she is.
Speaker 1: So her husband's going to jail her? Yes, what people going to jail? They do sketchy stuff?
Speaker 4: Can they do it on national television?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 7: Stanley Cupp is trending Game one of the Stanley Cup Final this night between the Panthers and the Oilers. The Panthers are trying to repeat his champions and the Oilers are trying to become the first Canadian team to win a Stanley Cup since Night to ninety three. I know Rod's probably rooting for the Oilers, but I back my country because Dallas didn't make it in so I'm on Team Florida.
Speaker 1: So that's a training a ninety by the buzz Wow. No ice in Florida.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well they won it last year and then Tampa Bay had like a little dynasty. Going to Florida is hockey town, the hockey the state of hockey is really Florida, not Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Edmonton is the Houston of Canada. Well, it's not an America. So I am a patriot. I support my country. Go Florida, my light my hockey league. I'm gonna uh, what are you giving away? Not hockey tickets? No, we don't have a hockey team, mad I wish we had a hockey team.
Speaker 4: That'd be really cool. I have a pair of tickets Sea Shine Down. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Their Dance Kid Dance Tour is here at the Toida Center August twenty seventh. Tickets on sale now Toda Center dot com. Or if you're callar ten seven one three two one two five nine four five, call us The.
Speaker 10: Rod Ryan Show Mornings on ninety four five, The.
Speaker 1: Bus ninety four five, The Buzz, Ranky Benjamin and I will not vow Rob Ryan eight twenty nine. You guys are killing it. Thank you, It's match day, rod Ryan Shokeer's online store. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Ron Hoover RV and Marine of West Houston and Katie. Good to have them back in the fold too. Man, we haven't hung with those guys in a little while. You want to check them out on Facebook Ron Hoover West Houston and their Instagram is our h West Houston. Thank you, guys. Maybe we'll see you out golf tournament maybe in October. Maybe get a boater or an RV out there. We've had it out there in the past, So come to play, guys, come out to ditch Day, Ron Hoover.
Speaker 11: Do.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we get have some fun with an RV at ditch Day.
Speaker 5: My goodness.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't bring an RV out to ditch Day. That would be bad. It's gonna be a it's gonna be a baby made at ditch Day if that happens. Don't do that. Not me, Not me, guys. I hope you're on to a great start to your day. Thank you. I'm in such a good mood because you're you're you're being so generous this morning, and uh, we're going to get that. I mean, I'm just I'm manifesting it. I'm not really one of those manifest people.
Speaker 4: It's a kid.
Speaker 1: But maybe if I can. If you have any crystals or something, somebody, bring out some crystals and get them charged up. Get them in the moon or in the sun, whatever they need to do, get them out there in the rain, whatever you need to do with crystals. Help me to get to that five thousand dollars. I need our listeners to donate. We're gonna get there. We're gonna get there by the end of the show today and then Ron Hoover's gonna match five thousand dollars. It's huge. Thank you guys. Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who's this? Hi? This is your name? Hi James? How are you? I'm doing good?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 7: Damn Ryan?
Speaker 1: I'm in the best mood ever. Thank you, Thank you for I'm having such a great day. I love you, guys, and I meet it when I say it, I know, I think there's a bunch of phony Blooney's on the radio not into this city. I'm all of radio when I say I love you, guys, I'm telling you, I'm feeling the love today with all the activity in the store and everything. So giving back with some concert tickets today, dude, your caller number ten MO hook them up.
Speaker 5: Awesome, James, You're going to shine down their Dance Kid Dance tour August twenty seven to Toya Center. Are going to be an awesome show. Tickets on sale Twittercenter dot com.
Speaker 1: James, you got some yeah, buddy, awesome a news and I'm so excited. All right, Thank you, James, have a great day. Please yoursual guys. Thank you, sweet man, Stay rock Hard.
Speaker 4: Every email, do change your signature.
Speaker 1: Every email is with their name. Stay rock Hard, sir. It's the funniest thing to me. I'm sorry. If you missed the story, you can find it on the podcast. Yeah, yeah, just do that. Just do that. Why is Rod telling everybody to stay rock hard now? Because of Nick? Nick is my spirit animal. He's graduating ten years old, fourth grade, he's going in the fifth missed a rock heard all summer because of Nick. That doesn't sound you hear the story. Okay, yeah, you can't. Just you can't just talk about it flippantly like that. Why check the tape? Rod, MO hasn't been around during a check the tape situation. Check the tape. Why does MO have handcuffs laying around? I don't know what you're talking about, day rock Hard get that money today, Dan, Dan? Did you say you have handcuffs laying around? I don't. I would never. Was there a handcuff mentioned that went over my bald head that I didn't? I should have stopped and paused. Did you talk about having handcuffs today?
Speaker 5: We were talking about needing Oh yes, yes, cuff. We were talking about Waterhouse Cooper price, Waterhouse Cooper. How they come out with the briefcase handcuffs to the guy when he opens it up with the.
Speaker 4: Results of like America or whatever.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said we were going.
Speaker 5: To do that to chile A with the Metallica tickets on Ditch Day. He's going to have them handcuffs and I said, I probably have some laying around.
Speaker 1: Oh I missed that part.
Speaker 5: Fine, okay, so you don't have handcuffs laying around?
Speaker 1: Are they little fuzzy like pink fuzzy cuffs?
Speaker 4: I think they're black or are they really?
Speaker 1: Oh, they're like legit.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Like everyone has those HPD issue.
Speaker 1: Back the blue like you're never getting out of these. All right, good listening, Dan, I missed that. Welcome to the show, but okay, most got handcuffs.
Speaker 10: Learning something new every day The Rod Ryan Show on ninety more five the Bus.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that little trick right there. Oh, well, thing I learned. I saw Alex Streets ready right there with the Beastie Voice ninety four five The Buzz. Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. Thank you so much for having us on on this wild card Wednesday. Throughout the day, cloudy, scattered thunderstorms. Want to se sixty percent chance, we're gonna see highs of around ninety. All the activity going on in the Rod Ryan Showkeres online store. Thank you, thank you, thank you. We are going to give you a shot. Just like we did yesterday we announced the iHeart Radio Music Festival. The amazing lineup. You can see it on the music blog page today, the twenty twenty five iHeart Radio Music Festival. It's the best lineup we've ever had. I mean it's the best well rounded. I mean Jelly Roll and Sammy Hagar in Offspring and then some McGraw. I don't know, it's just there's a little bit of everything in there. Ed Scheran, Why am I burying at Sharon when he's I don't think at Shreen. I don't think that's right, Toby. iHeart Radio Music Festival. We're gonna give you a chance to win some tickets and a thousand dollars coming up at nine ten. We're gonna lead you with those see their Daughtry tickets. If you haven't seen Daughtry and his tattoo is is I mean, do you call that a tattoo or that's just like a it's a tattoo? Is that an art installment on body now, Oh.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean get ink put on your body. That is, it's just like somebody went in with a paint roller and just like painted him and it's ink. He looks good, he looks good. I'm gonna throw this out there. The one thing that I miss about because I don't have one of those fancy Apple watches. Okay, because about an Apple guy, sucker. But you guys are doing a great job. My stock's doing great. Thank you keep buying their crap like tracking my steps. Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. I miss my very first fit bit. Jessica on the show bought it for me, and I really did become obsessive about getting those ten thousand steps a day. It was fun.
Speaker 4: Are you not doing good?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: I just don't have anything to track it. I think I can do some app on my phone. How accurate is that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Maybe I will? Here we go, need some motivation to get off the couch, Chili, get your daily steps in. Those who hit more than ten thousand steps a day have better sex lives. Really, yeah, think about all the things about being fit. Number one. Imagine being like fit, having an awesome body and they're like then wanting to like show it off to everyone.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's probably never worked.
Speaker 7: I think that would raise the speedo all the time he's got.
Speaker 1: That is the ideal male body. You are right, that is peak. That is peak performance right there. People that have walked over ten thousand steps every day reported significantly higher sexual satisfaction. It's true across all the generations too, gen X, baby boomers, gen zers. Believe it or not, you get those steps in, it could lead to more sex as well. Gen X are specifically who hit more than ten thousand steps reported having an average of seven sexual encounters a month. It's a lot of sex seven times a month. I don't know, depend on I don't know what kind of situation you're in over there. Compared to just two For those that log less than two thousand steps, get the steps in, you're gonna want to have sex more. And I don't think it's just this is simply I don't think is as simple as like, Okay, well you're out of shape. That probably a lot to do with it. I think energy level. If you're unhappy with your appearance, do you want to have less sex? Probably that's fair. I imagine that to be true. More than half of gen xers and baby boomers they felt more confident initiating sex on days that they've worked out. That's true. Yeah, No, cardio tops the list of workouts that empower people to feel better about sex. So, I mean, core strength is big, flexibility, mobility stuff, but just simply getting in your steps every day. You're going to want sex more, and you're going to have sex more, and your sex is going to be more satisfying. Why wouldn't you get in ten thousand steps every day.
Speaker 7: I've had two kids in two years, so pretty.
Speaker 1: Much working out.
Speaker 5: Yesterday I got targeted for one of those treadmills that you use the.
Speaker 1: Office, okayanning treadmill under your desk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'm starting to wonder if my husband saw this study and talked it into my phone.
Speaker 1: Good move. Tesla had one of those. Did she like the old lady like step thing? Yeah, but she used it twice. Oh, just sat here the first week she got it, she used a lot of Okay she did, and then yeah, well tapered off.
Speaker 4: We all got one.
Speaker 1: Get your steps together, and it's getting bowflex in hand. I always wanted to try to do the show in a treadmill that like a walking pad. I'd be like, okay, guys, coming up, we don't work out after the show, knock it all out at once. You guys great today, we're almost We're almost at there. Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: Just keep spending money.
Speaker 1: Guy, I don't know that would be entertaining radio to listen to. But I don't know. If somebody wants some way to find out, donate some treadmills for a day, I'd try it. I would love to do get a treadmill for four hours.
Speaker 11: I'd do it.
Speaker 9: Rock and a tear very soon.
Speaker 1: The Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM, ninety four five, The Buzz Good mor Rod Ryan Show. On this wild card Wednesday, Smack dab in the middle of the week Hump Day. Dev's gonna give you another update after nine o'clock. Where we are at with our efforts to get the full five thousand dollars out of Ron Hoover, RV and Marine of West Houston and Katie. If you guys can spend five thousand dollars, they'll match a dollar for dollar up to that amount. So that's what we're looking for. Hopefully we're close. Deb give me an update at nine. I'll have it for you at nine oh five, and then we'll see how much work we got to do next hour. Sixty percent chance of scannon thunderstorm's cloudy highs of around ninety today one final time. Mo Houston's headlines. Please let's do it.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Yeah, good morning.
Speaker 5: Elon Musk took to social media yesterday to criticize President Trump's major tax and spending bill, calling it quote a disgusting abomination unquote. The bill, the one that Trump is calling his big beautiful bill, past the House in late May, now under debate in the Senate. Musk said the bill would add two point five trillion dollars to the federal deficit, calling it quote massive, outrageous, quark filled, and a burden on Americans with unsustainable debt. Welcome to a wet Wednesday. It was supposed to be really crazy this morning, but that line fizzled. But it'll activate again this afternoon. I sound like I'm rediurologist. Sixty percent chance of rain. It's going to leave scattered showers and thunderstorms developing for the afternoon evening commute time. It's looking like three pm ish is when things start to rolling, So just be prepared for your evening adventures.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: One, when I pick up the kid, yeah, I'm really sorry. Don't you walk to pick her up?
Speaker 1: To take an umbrella? Debt umbrellas.
Speaker 5: As the largest school system in the state, celebrates their last day of school today, HISD shout out to you. A new poll takes us all down high school memory lane. And my question, Rod, did you have a good high school experience?
Speaker 1: We talked about this earlier. I really did. I feel sad for somebody that was miserable in high school. I didn't like going to school. No, But my experience, I wasn't the most popular kid. I wasn't picked on. I was like, I was right in the middle fine, and I had a great time, Like it was an awesome time.
Speaker 4: Would you do it again? Would you go back?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: The poll said fifty five percent of Americans would go back, maybe do things a little differently, but for the most part, the overall experience, they'd go back.
Speaker 4: What was your favorite part?
Speaker 1: But it wasn't like reading, writing and arithmetic. It was like drinking in the fields and at parties, and like getting wasted the dances and the football games and like even detention. It was fun.
Speaker 4: The fights, no real responsibilities.
Speaker 1: Fights. Oh my god, it's gonna be a fight today. Behind it was the little corner store. I think they morphed into something called the Red Apple and it was like, you know, the gas station that was closest to the schools. It's like, you gonna be a fight behind Red Apple today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you a fighter, Alex, I look like, yeah, that's my ass.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: I had bigger friends than men. Were you a jock in high school? I was kind of like cool with everybody.
Speaker 7: I feel like, yeah, did you play, but you played football and hockey, so like I hung out with them during those things.
Speaker 1: On Fridays, you got to wear your like your jersey.
Speaker 9: Yeah football.
Speaker 1: Those kids were cool their jacket. I was cool. Yeah, those kids were cool. I wasn't one of the cool kids at all. Yeah, I was okay with anybody.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: There's a ton of people out there that said, oh my god, high school was miserable. I feel bad for you. I do too.
Speaker 4: It was so fun.
Speaker 1: You had a good time.
Speaker 4: I had a great time. Oh my god, I would go back from so much fun.
Speaker 5: Hey, he's in the freshman Were you nominated as something like in your yearbook, your senior.
Speaker 1: Yearbook, most likely to fail. Shut up, I think in ninth grade you're gonna laugh. I think I got best hair.
Speaker 11: On that.
Speaker 1: Sure, I think I did something about to send it to you.
Speaker 4: Will you play?
Speaker 1: It's a pretty great pat.
Speaker 4: Om at the buzz dot com kill her hair.
Speaker 1: I knew you'd laugh.
Speaker 5: I think it's great good memories. That's what it's all about, remembering the good times. And let's talk about Kylie Jenner's boobs real fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about them.
Speaker 14: She is now a.
Speaker 4: Girl's girl, Like if you didn't already.
Speaker 1: Know, she's being heralded as a hero right now.
Speaker 5: Nathing A fan asked her a TikToker for the exact details of Kylie's breast augmentation, and Kylie served it straight up.
Speaker 1: She responded to, just some rando on the internet is a TikToker and gave him all the information. On the sports tuctor gave.
Speaker 5: Her a lot of kudos for the most perfect, natural looking blue job ever, and everyone wanted that, so Kylie said, quote four hundred and forty five CC's moderate profile half under the muscle silicone. Doctor Garth Fisher of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: So you just gotta have Beverly Hills doctor, and you probably not cheap. What were those things that came out of Tessa? Seven hundred ccs? Don't you remember her talking about that face? And you know I was killed me with them?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I did throw one at you. Three sports and Rogers threw them at the stop.
Speaker 4: Was it seven hundred?
Speaker 1: They were big?
Speaker 5: These The four hundred and forty five secs are between depending on where you start, between a D and a double D.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what's seven hundred?
Speaker 1: They were warlocks?
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: The last two co hosts have had breast production surgery while on the show, haven't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty content.
Speaker 1: Well you we'll never tell you what to do with your body.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dinah had natural heavies and she got rid of them. Yeah, and then she weighed on a fish scale.
Speaker 11: She did.
Speaker 1: It's not that we threw one in an h B bag and hung it from a fish scale.
Speaker 4: We love a Girl's girl.
Speaker 5: Big announcement yesterday, A Day to Remember a Yellow Carter teaming up for a big North American tour called the Maximum Fun Tour. I'm talking thirty six cities, stopping in places like Houston well the Woodlands. Our tour stop includes Openers, State Champs, and Boundaries. If you're a member of either of the headliners fan clubs, the pre sales starts this morning, so make sure you check that out. Tickets Gontel for all the rest of US Friday ten am, ticketmaster dot com, and of course we'll have them on the show.
Speaker 4: Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: Go Alex Astro's gotta win. Last night they shout out the Pirates three to nothing.
Speaker 7: Christian Walker and Isaac Parades both homeward in the game for the Stros. They're gonna play the Pirates again tonight. Ryan gust will be in the mount for Houston. He'll be going up against Pittsburgh's Mike Pros. First pitches at five forty and you can listen to that game on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven to ninety and News Radio seven forty k t H. In hockey, the Florida Panthers and Edmonton Oilers are gonna play Game one of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight. Oilers are the favorite to win the Cup. That'll start at seven. You can watch it on T and T and True TV. The NBA Finals start tomorrow night. In softball, Texas and Texas Tech are going to play Game one of the best of three National Championship Series tonight at the Women's College World Series.
Speaker 1: That's gonna start at seven, and you can watch it on ESPN. That because let's go on as quick.
Speaker 9: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative All Day, and The Rock Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Ninety five, let's go ninety four or five the Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show. Welcome to the nine o'clock hour. I told you what a great mood I was in, and I continue to be in this great mood just because we're so blessed to have the best listeners in the world. You're welcome, mo. I'm hand delivering you the best listeners in the world. Okay, that's what you're walking into. These guys are so great proven it. You're all like family. Thank you so much. Four thousand, four hundred and some change. We're six hundred dollars away from getting the full five thousand dollars. That means you guys have spent over four thousand, four hundred dollars this morning in the Rod Ryan Show Cares online store it's outrageous. It's a crazy amount of money. It's a crazy amount of money. Guys, bus so thankful, so thankful for you. We have a little bit more to go.
Speaker 11: We can.
Speaker 1: We want to maximize the money that Ron Hoover RV Marine of West Houston and Katie have offered us. They've offered five thousand dollars. They will match every dollar spent up to five thousand this morning in the store. So we're six hundred dollars away from that. Where do you go the world famous Rod Ryan show page at the buzz dot com. Come on, let's get this thing closed out. Let's get it closed out. Thank you, guys, thank you, every one of you just looking in there. Daniel William Reinhardt dropped. He donated a hundred bucks. Thank you. Listen, I'm fining twenty bucks at a time. This guy donated a hundred bucks. Every little bit o Thank you, William.
Speaker 4: Don't want to leave anything on the table.
Speaker 1: Leslie one hundred dollars, Oh my god, Ricardo one hundred dollars, Guice, Thank you, Julie, Jerry, Amanda, Crystal, Zidra Zidra, thank you. So this is a combination of people just donating money and people buying things. Carrying the Crazy Cat Lady said, Oh my god, there's a coffee cup in there. He was so excited about the coffee cup, Like, is this the first time? I said, Man, it's been years since we since we offered up a coffee cup. Oh my god, if she bought a coffee cup for every cat, we'd be closed out on the money right now. I don't know how many cats she's working with these days. Is there share one? Is there a Mo the Cat yet, or a cat Mo yet? Or Mo Cat Cat, kitty kitty. Yeah, everyone on this show has had a cat named after that. Karen the Crazy Cat. She she's one of those people that does the what do you call it? Foster fails.
Speaker 4: She brings these cats and then you just love them so much.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna hang out of this for a couple of weeks and then okay, I can't let I can't let you can't let Rotney the Cat go. So yeah, she's she's got a great, big heart for the cats, for sure. So thank you. She's kids. Yeah, she she donated it, bought, she bought some things. I told you, we haven't been talking about it it's It certainly has not lived up to the billing of the trial of the century. Is it because no cameras involved with the Ditty trial? The Ditty trial would be three times four times as big and popular and talked about if there were cameras in there. And my chick has told me that she watches a little bit of this court TV. Yes, she said, they're kind of not talking about it either. Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think there's something on Netflix you can watch.
Speaker 1: But is it regularly updated?
Speaker 4: Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's nothing that's like every day.
Speaker 4: No, I gotta wait till the next morning to like read the headlines.
Speaker 1: I'm putting stuff on the crazy Criminal blog page. Heckler was kicked out of the Ditty trial yesterday. They had their first big outburst. A female Heckler had to be escorted out. She yelled, quote, these mother efforts are laughing at you. You're laughing at a black man's legacy. Isn't there enough out there that we know that Ditty's probably not a great guy. Michael Jackson was never found guilt, and people to this day, Michael Jackson's songs are played on the radio and people were at the Michael Jackson trial, and they love him and it's still kind of cool to like Michael Jackson. Okay, isn't there just enough Diddy stuff out there? Like we know that he's not a good guy, but there's people that are still, Hey, you still you're ruining this man's life.
Speaker 5: Well, how do you claim that that video that we see over and over again was an accident, the Cassie video. Yeah, but that's just one of the things that they let you see that everything else is just an allegation.
Speaker 1: I don't know that he trafficked people and all of that stuff. I don't know, but boy, he doesn't seem like he's a good dude. There are people that still have Ditties back and so she got escorted out. The trial is in its fourth week. Did you think it was going to be bigger and it was going to be something that was going to be dominating us even doing what we do for a living. Yeah, you have a segment every day of the entertainment segment. You're not really nice. Here's what happened in the Ditty trial yesterday. It's out there, but it's not. I think it's because we don't have the cameras in the courtroom.
Speaker 4: Fair that we are not getting the drawings that we're getting. Are doing it for us?
Speaker 1: OJ every day? Oh every my mom watched that. Right, Yeah he was innocent. But you can check out her you can check out a recap of how the rest of the trial went. I have that for you. And the new allegations of Diddy paying one hundred thousand dollars to a guy to find to hide that cast.
Speaker 4: That was the headline today.
Speaker 1: The Cassie video that you're talking about.
Speaker 4: The hotel worker, he's.
Speaker 1: Dragging her up and down the hallway. He paid somebody one hundred thousand dollars to lose that surveillance footage and to sign a d n DA non disclosure agreement. So there are updates. I'm putting them on the Crazy Criminal blog page. But it's again, it's I'm not saying that it's not a big deal.
Speaker 14: It is.
Speaker 1: It's just not. It's not OJ, it's not it's not the trial. It's not the trial the century for this century.
Speaker 2: It's just not.
Speaker 1: It's not over. And I thought that it might be. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 9: Houston also had the Rod Ryan Morning Show AM.
Speaker 1: The Buzz. Yeah, welcome back, everybody, rod Ryan Show nine two. We still have Cither Daughtry pod tickets to give to you. They don't even go on sale until Friday. Will hook you up on the show today right.
Speaker 13: Now online Kid's Allegs Online ninety four five The muzz.
Speaker 1: Al Right, what you're doing? I got a good way for you to kill some time at work today. This is called Google Feud.
Speaker 7: It's like family feud, but you're using the auto fill from Google, so you will pick a category. I picked questions. The question that it gave me was is it hard to operate a and you have to use See if you can get the top ten things that Google would auto fill. I got number one right off the bat, because I feel like forklift memes are on the rise again right now.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, like some sort of a machinery rklift was number one. You get ten thousand points for that. What about back hock? Does it tell you what the top ten are? Yeah?
Speaker 7: You if you you get three incorrects and then it'll tell you. Okay, so you may do back home back ho. Just type out ho back ho is number five. Yeah, alright, mo, what's your guest?
Speaker 4: We're awesome it's difficult to operate a stick.
Speaker 1: Shift, all right? No, no, not that one. Chili Chili to you, buddy. Is it difficult to operate the phones on the Rod Ryan Show?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: Phone a phone? Is it difficult to operate?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Sorry, chili? Okay.
Speaker 7: So number two after forklift is skid steer. There is mini excavators talking about what's the skid steer?
Speaker 1: No clue.
Speaker 4: You have to get it on the pallette. You have to get it like right, It moves the palette.
Speaker 1: It's a forklift. You lift the pallet, moves them around. A manual one. I don't know the one that you like op breaking an approach. Yeah, yeah, you go up and down.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought, like.
Speaker 1: Those old tiny railroad cars. It looks like a little baby bulldozer.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 1: It's like a little baby flat that's scoop. Okay, yeah, bobcat is that what those things are yet?
Speaker 7: Up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Mini excavated see and C machine. Bobcat is another one backo pontoon boats, some.
Speaker 1: Grinder crane and boat boat. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I would have thought like playing her helicopter, it would have been one of those. But no, but it's a pretty cool and names I like you put another stuff like that. But this is a good way to kill a bunch of time at work today, So go check it out to the well finish rod Ryan Show, paget, the Buzz dot Com Love It, The rod Ryan Show Mornings on the.
Speaker 1: Buzz all right, ninety four and five, The Buzz rod Ryan Show. On this wild Card Wednesday. Even more important than that, it is our match day with Ron Hoover, Arby Marine of West Houston and Katie and give him a bell. You did it. This is for you, guys. Thank you. Shut up. We're getting the five thousand dollars from Ron Hoover. And the only reason we're getting the full five thousand dollars is because our listeners went in and spent and donated over five thousand dollars. They went over five thousand dollars. We're at about fifty seven hundred dollars right now, so you guys went above and beyond. All I needed was five.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We are over five thousand dollars. Guys, Thank you so much Ron Hoover for the motivation and the five thousand dollars. That's huge. But you guys, you going in there and there were some people that donated a lot of money, but a lot of it is twenty bucks at a time.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: We fundraise the hard way here, Okay. I know there's guys on the radio down down the hall and stuff, and they've got these guys that are writing them these big huge checks and stuff. We do it the hard way, man, One T shirt at a time, one coozy and coffee mug at a time. Blake, thank you, David, thank you, Gabrielle, thank you, Won Carlos, Ronald Tyson, Terry Susie, He's just some of the Moondo. Daniel William, thank you. These are just some of the last people that went in there to put us over the top. What a great day today. Thank you to everybody over at BMP for helping us and keeping track of all this. Dev's been working all morning long. I'll send you some cheese, deb. It's National Cheese Day. Chees Day, Deb. What's your favorite cheese. I'll send some cheese over for you.
Speaker 4: What's all for the kids?
Speaker 8: Wrong?
Speaker 1: I would love for somebody so cool thank me with cheese.
Speaker 4: No one's everything to the cheese before.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't know that was a thing. I thought I just invented it. On the radio.
Speaker 5: There's you can send a like a cheese board if you will, Terry board. Yeah, they have the companies. Oprah actually had it on her Favorite Things for Christmas one year and it's already tree packaged beautiful.
Speaker 4: There's also like some local girls that'll do it and you can send it.
Speaker 1: Really, I'll hook you up. Oh yeah, cheese. I know you can buy cheese as a gift, but does anybody invent did thank you cheese? Like just like a big wheel and with like a ribbon on it like that?
Speaker 4: Have you been to Houston Dairy mates?
Speaker 1: Elex register dot com? Please get a second or you go daddy whatever you use?
Speaker 11: Can you.
Speaker 1: Thank you cheese dot com? Is that taken? I don't need any more u r ls, But thank you Cheese dot com. We open up a biz side hustle and it's just thank you cheeses.
Speaker 6: You don't send a Starbucks card anymore. You send a thank you cheese wheel of cheese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's parked free courtesy of good Daddy dot com. We can do it.
Speaker 11: You can do it.
Speaker 1: Nobody owns thank you Cheese dot Com dreams wrong. I cannot buy any more and I don't use it. There's no limit what you don't know about me. I said, there's a lot. There's a lot of things you don't know about me, but one of the things is that's And then I got Alex hooked on it too. I got him and the dragon. I just started buying URLs thinking that I would like, come up with these great websites. I have these. I'm an idea man, I'm an idea man. Okay, like the thank you Cheese, just like you heard, you were a part of the process here verbal trademark that. So I would go in there and I'd buy these. I have all these URLs and I don't use any of them.
Speaker 4: But you pay for them.
Speaker 5: It's a fat dollars, a reoccurring monthly charge that just comes out.
Speaker 1: More than that. Some of them are cheap. And then you know, like, well, I gotta buy the dot net too, Okay, somebody you know, yeah, dot org, dot org. They won't do dot gov, but I want to dot go Thank you cheese, dot gov. They won't give it to me. It is National Cheese Day. There is a link up on the on the food blog page. Today we missed out. Thank you guys so much for getting us over the hump. That's a lot of money, guys, that is a lot of money. Now we are going to do some other fun things to raise money all summer long backpacks. We're working with our friends over at Houston Children's Charity and the goal is to give out four thousand backpacks. You can go ahead and do the math. Those backpacks are now costing me at least thirty bucks a backpack. I don't even know. I don't even want to know what they are now. They used to be twenty dollars. It used to be quite simply buy a T shirt for twenty dollars and we'll get I'll get a backpack. And even though the backpacks were a little bit more, I used to try to like people can understand that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: You want you want fundraising and you want donations to be easy, and that's what we've tried to do is make it as easy as possible. On the back end, there's a dirty side, not a dirty side. There's a lot of work involved. I don't want to ever complain about it because it's a labor of love. And the smile on the kids faces when we're handing out the backpacks, it's the best thing in the world. But it's not my money, it's your money that we're using to buy these backpacks. It's just it's gotten more expensive over the years. Like everything, I mean, every single thing in there costs more. The pencils, the rulers, the folder, the paper, the spiral jobbi notebooks, everything costs more, every single thing. They're nickel and diming me and dollaring me more for everything, every single one of those. But we didn't want to not give as much stuff in the backpacks as we have in the past, so we continue to buy these backpacks. They cost more, but it's okay. Why because there's kids out there that don't have the money from their parents to go and buy the things that they need to start out the school year. So that's why we do the backpack program each and every year. And you guys are there for us every single summer, and I thank you so much, Ron Hoover. You're awesome for the motivation. But you guys that went in there, I don't care if you dropped ten dollars in there today or if you dropped one hundred dollars in there today, and some of you a lot more than that. I love every one of you. Thank you, Rod Ryan Show on ninety four five of us all right, ninety four or five the buzz that's three days, Grace and I hate everything about you. Nothing could be further from the truth right now, So happy with every single one of you. Great day today fundraising. You guys are the absolute best. Ron Hoover, r V and Marine of West Houston and Katie they hung the cheese out there right. They said they'd give us five thousand dollars and they would match every dollar, dollar from dollar. They said they would go toe to toe with every listener out there that was listening this morning up to five thousand dollars in your donations and purchases, they would match that dollar. And so we're over ten thousand dollars today, so that is absolutely huge. Man. Thank you guys so much. Sam Warez listening to the show. Am I saying Wuarez money? Is it? Sam Warez? I don't know, but he says in his email, brother, Rod, you the man. The way you said back ho was funny. I believe you when you say you have no mechanical jenes at all.
Speaker 4: I don't even notice did I.
Speaker 1: Say back hoe funny? Do I? Say back ho, Honey, I don't know. It's a back hoe.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a back ho it's a back hoe. That's kind of what you said, he said. Lol, I'm operating a hoe today. It's a beautiful day as well. Could he said, continue to raise that money for the kids. Rod. That makes you the el ombre of h Town, El Hombre Batown. Thank you, Sam, I appreciate it. I think I think you're giving me a backhanded compliment there somewhere. Deb says she's a big fan of the pepper Jack cheese, so it's National Cheese Day. I'm going to thank her with some cheese Pepperjack. Megan, I wish yesterday was National Cheese Day. June third, my birthday. I can't stand eggs, Rod, I love cheese. Yesterday it was a day also, Meghan says, Also, I'm curious to people still request songs on the radio? Is that even a loud? I was just wondering if you guys could play dig By by Mikbis. Yeah, I guess I could do that. I haven't heard it in a while. I hope you're all having a great day. It's from a Meghan all right, Well, you should have got to be yesterday was your birthday. You don't get that song today?
Speaker 4: That was so rude.
Speaker 1: And then finally, Walter Rod, how can you bring up National Cheese Day and you don't go around the room Inquiring minds want to know what is everyone's favorite cheese? Like this guy cannot get through his day. He doesn't know what most favorite cheese.
Speaker 4: This is important?
Speaker 1: Is it easy?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Because like cheese is awesome.
Speaker 4: I like a lot of cheeses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is there one that shines brighter?
Speaker 9: Generally?
Speaker 5: I'm the blue cheese kind of girl. Buzz I love blue cheese because you know, I love a salad. But right now there's a French onion cheese from it's like called Steakhouse onion or something from Trader Joe's, And I can't get it out of my mind, Like I can't stop thinking about it. It's all I want to eat, is all I want to do. Right there, that's my cheese.
Speaker 1: At the moment, right before you started with your favorite cheese, I said, but, son of a bitch, it's gonna be something at Trader Joe's. Then I don't go, I don't shop.
Speaker 4: I'll bring you some. I would shop there regularly.
Speaker 1: Okay, but if you like blue cheese, I'm gonna have to bring you from Buffalo.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: The blue cheese Rudies and it's just you can't get it anywhere. It's just the blue cheese.
Speaker 5: I want it.
Speaker 1: It is so next level. I can't wait to bring you in some I'm just trying to think, what do you want, like some celery and some carrot sticks? What would be the best vehicle? I mean, I'm not going to bring in wings in the morning, but if I bring you some, how do you want to try this blue cheese?
Speaker 4: I want to know, cracker?
Speaker 1: Is that the best thing?
Speaker 11: I like?
Speaker 1: I'll take anything that's the best vehicle for it.
Speaker 4: I like celery.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're not a carrot person. You stopped on that. I told you. All right? Is there a best cheese? Is there one cheese that's better than all of American cheese? Okay? Patriot over here, run chili? What's the best cheese? What's your favorite cheese? Chili? First of all, so du first of all, blue cheese is gross? What nasty? Why the first of all? Like, first of all, what's the second of all?
Speaker 5: Because y'all were standing there talking about oh blue cheese dude?
Speaker 1: For me, what do you dip your vodka, but you dip your wings in ranch?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a good American, very Caucasian Jesus ranch on everything, so mad.
Speaker 1: Ranch and hot sauce ranch. Anyways, gonna be your favorite cheese? Go ahead, favorite cheese?
Speaker 4: Chill pro Okay, okay answer.
Speaker 1: I just think chill. I just think cheddar cheese is undefeated.
Speaker 4: I think sharp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sharper the better. I think a cheddar cheese is just absolutely extra sharp. I don't want it to sharp. I want it extra sharp.
Speaker 5: Okay, I want it extra Today's our day, y'all.
Speaker 1: Today Cheese Day, National Cheese Day. All right, Walter, I hope that was riveting for you that find out all of our favorite cheeses. I'm gonna bring in some blue cheese.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I can't wait. Don't forget because I will be mad.
Speaker 1: It is the best.
Speaker 5: It's all I can think about Blue Cheese Street.
Speaker 1: What are you giving away? I know the show?
Speaker 4: Oh crap, cheese, know the show.
Speaker 5: I have a pair of tickets to see see the Daughtry Pod and Kammi Kiho Live.
Speaker 4: We'll be here in November twelve.
Speaker 5: The seven month three Music Hall tickets go on sale Friday at ten am ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 4: Or I've got a pair for you if you know the show.
Speaker 1: Can you look like Daughtry and eat cheese?
Speaker 4: He's dairy free for sure?
Speaker 1: You throw it up at damn. Really, it's just Kate Mawson. Y'all all right, we have tickets to go see the Shredded Daughtry and see.
Speaker 9: The Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative and the rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 1: Shows ninety four or five, The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show. We're not done yet. We are going to wrap up this wild Card Wednesday and this amazing match Day Wednesday with Ron Hoover, Rvey and Marine of West Houston and Katie. Thank you guys so much. Thank you to every single listener that even took a look at the store today manage even to a whiff of our store. Thank you so much, so generous. We're leaving you with tickets to go see one of the shows we announced yesterday see their Daughtry pod. November twelfth, seven one three Music Hall tickets aren't even on sale. They'll go up at ten a m Friday Ticketmaster locations, Ticketmaster dot com next week. Let's call it what it is. Where you're gonna go buy your tickets to win those tickets? Though, what's your question?
Speaker 4: Smo the show?
Speaker 5: Yeah, happy last day of school to hisd some question when we were talking about school. Which two sports did Alex play in high school?
Speaker 1: Big Man? On campus over here? Seven?
Speaker 4: One three, two one two five nine four five?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just a nerd over here, didn't I did? I didn't have a Letterman Letterman jacket.
Speaker 4: I just wore T had a great time in high school.
Speaker 1: Rod. We talked about it and run around school with my jerseys on two sports BMOC one two sports? Did he play? YEP? Seven?
Speaker 7: Hey, Alexa play ninety four point five The Buzz on iHeartRadio, getting.
Speaker 10: Ninety four point five to the bus station from iHeart Radio, Houston's Rock.
Speaker 1: And Alternative, ninety four five The Buzz, my favorite band, my favorite song. Musically capping off the show today, nineteen fifty six, nine fifty seven, we gotta go sixty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms throughout the day, cloudy highs of around ninety today.
Speaker 13: It's now time for I Know this show on ninety four five.
Speaker 1: La La La La la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 8: La la la la La la la la.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who's this Good morning? This is Chelsea? Hello, Hello, how are you today? I'm fantastic, broad How are you? Oh, I'm having the best day. I'm having the best day. I don't know if you've heard how much money we raise today, but people are continuing to go way to the store. So we're at over six thousand dollars in sales today. We got the five thousand dollars. I'm having the best day. Just because you asked. I'm telling you that. Let's see if we can see if we can get you having a great day. Let's see if we can get a great ticket to you. Moe. What's your question? Yes?
Speaker 5: Happy last day school? Hisd the question? Which too sports? Did Alex play in high school?
Speaker 4: Chelsea? Football and soccer? Oh no, no, oh no, I really like Chelsey.
Speaker 1: It's incorrect. That's incorrect. You don't mow the show. Maybe Joe does. Hey, Joe, Joe the show, Joe Joey.
Speaker 2: Hello, Joe, you got to.
Speaker 1: Get me off of that bluetooth thing. Sorry. I know you're trying to be safe, probably, but I can't hear you. I'm gone, there you go, Hi, Joe? What two sports did Alex play in high school?
Speaker 9: You got me on that one.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Good morning, rod Ryan Show, rob Ryan, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 15: Who's this David Seymour calling out a Katie Davey demon, one of your top fans.
Speaker 1: I always watch you and listen to you. Thank you so much. Let's see if we can, man.
Speaker 15: I got a picture of y'all from Buzzfest on my auto dial, so I took my auto dial for the buzz and I have a picture you, Mo and the twins on my auto dial picture.
Speaker 1: So I don't all have a great day. This would be so easy for you this question. Can we get you on the show here and try to give you some tickets? What's your what's your question?
Speaker 4: What's two sports did Alex play in high school?
Speaker 1: David?
Speaker 15: I know he had a jacket, a letter jacket, so it had to be it had to be possible. I was in marching band and I had a letter jacket, so possibly he played football, yes, that's one, and possibly marching band.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: No, so definitely he played football.
Speaker 4: Played football.
Speaker 1: He definitely played football. This is good, great question.
Speaker 9: Well, thank you.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Jimmy, Jimmy, good morning, Jimmy. Turned down your radio, bro, love you. I'm trying to go home. Jimmy, what two sports beads? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Thanks, job, I suck at booth football and hockey?
Speaker 1: Did you say football and hockey?
Speaker 4: He already said, that's what I heard.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jimmy, you're the winner.
Speaker 4: Jimmy, you're going to see Ceither Indaughtry friends.
Speaker 1: Congraty Jimmy, you just won.
Speaker 14: I just won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy, Yeah, dude, all right, chilly talk to him. I don't know what's going on today.
Speaker 5: The last day of school, man, is that's why we're celebrating the last day of school, all right.
Speaker 1: The listeners, you guys who are family to us, thank you for going in there and being so unbelievably generous today. Rob Hoover RV and Marina west Houston and Katie for throwing the cheese out there. They said, okay, five thousand dollars. Can your listeners do it?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Can they do it? Are you kidding me? Of course you can. Thank you. We raised a lot of money today. Thank you, Deb and everybody over at b MP for doing all this stuff on the back end of the store, and we're not done. We're gonna do this all summer long. I'm gonna be beating up all summer long to donate by our stuff. Okay, three time Hall of Famer Tim came in and just killed Sexy James. A three time Hall of Famer beat a four time Hall of Famer this morning. What a game fresh out of mad hit your head, old dual sport star over there, he already podcasted, Thanks Alex Letterman. Jacket Yeah not for bam. A patch like a hatch on the jacket. Yeah yeah. Did some chick wear it around for a little while. Hi, girlfriend and I associate were a couple of times. Yeah, you will make out master your school a good time for all of us. Did Jenna win the Taco tickets? Her husband's obsessed with tacos, right, he was so excited. He's got a Taco Cat T shirt. So she won Taco Fest T shirt or tickets from US VIP passes for this weekend. Thank you Texas Monthly, Ron Hoover, everyone that donated Metallica tickets, So we gave away Metallica tickets in home room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So what does that mean for tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Chili knows.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll have them tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I say, I say we put them on Read my Lips and just add the price. Who's playing twins, me and Chili. Yeah, let's put them on. Let's put them there. No, do you want to play for me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't. All right, I'm making the I'm making the executive call. I'm putting Metallica tickets at eight twenty on Reading my Lip. I like it, and then that leaves him Friday, he'll probably put them on no the show. Then the other opportunity would be to win them at Ditch Day. If you didn't hear we're putting a we're gonna bring a pair of tickets with us to Ditch Day on Friday the thirteenth. Jeremy's up next NonStop noon or pick your tickets with him in the one o'clock hour. Plus he's got a chance for you to get into the twenty twenty five iHeartRadio Music Festival Stay rock Hard my friends.
Speaker 3: He m f.
Speaker 1: Well, wasn't that fun?
Speaker 13: If you missed any of the show today, all the good stuff will be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan show page at the buzz dot com