Speaker 1: You see, you see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Don't think what's the way to help all?
Speaker 2: You know, all all the things that are now in our bill of rights.
Speaker 1: They believe that the only way people were gonna way does is they have the freedom to do so. Well, this is a real problem of the power establishing that attire right that was trying to control everybody.
Speaker 2: And uh so.
Speaker 4: Eventually the the word the U between the Church tomorrow.
Speaker 2: They had to suppress the Temple Order, and they they they couldn't allow us to keep happening.
Speaker 1: They couldn't allow people to start linking.
Speaker 2: Freely and living freely and.
Speaker 1: Believing things other than what they wanted people to be conditioned.
Speaker 2: And it led to.
Speaker 4: The Templar order being suppressed, the Template order at that point in time.
Speaker 1: You know, of course history has said, well that was the end of the Template order, because.
Speaker 4: Because who's could who's perpetuating that narrative.
Speaker 2: It was it was the Roman Church at the time in the Marns. So they wanted to believe that the Temple Order was going to.
Speaker 4: Be suppressed, that the the Template Order had been under the Roman Catholic Patriot for.
Speaker 2: Two hundred years, and so of course, of course the.
Speaker 4: Church wanted to believe that if they no longer game a patronage, that was the end of them. But at that point they had already become powerful enough.
Speaker 2: They were their own system, and so as they But they did take a huge blow, you know, by the Roman Church.
Speaker 1: The Temple Order knew that the suppression was coming a month ahead of time. The rest orders had been issued in September.
Speaker 2: Thirteen oh seven, and then it was supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Enacted October thirteenth, Friday, October.
Speaker 2: Thirteenth, thirteen oh seven.
Speaker 4: It's where the origin of the unlucky data Friday the thirteenth comes from.
Speaker 2: And it was.
Speaker 1: And Jack, what had happened is over that months they got they started to get all the treasured out.
Speaker 2: And they moved all their archives.
Speaker 1: They got everything hidden away, and they left just a few templars behind in Paris to make it look like everything was business as usual.
Speaker 2: And Jack p. Mlay was the grand Master at the time.
Speaker 1: He stayed behind in order to also make it appear in the business was all the usual. He knew they were going to be arrested, but he also believed he thought he could probably smooth it over after he got arrested.
Speaker 2: Turns out that didn't happen. He had ended up getting birds of the stake.
Speaker 1: A lot with some of the other leaders in the Template orders who would stay behind and the other members that got tortured and were wade to.
Speaker 2: Basically agreed all kinds of false.
Speaker 4: Confessions and and but meanwhile it gave the rest of the order opportunity to get out and to hide the treasures and the artifacts and the and then they.
Speaker 2: Were able to disguise themselves.
Speaker 1: And one of the ways they disguised themselves were as stowmausings, because the only people that.
Speaker 4: Were allowed to move around freely around Europe at the time were the Templars and the Stowe Musics.
Speaker 2: You got to confirmed for us. And so now what we knew is are.
Speaker 1: We know what we also have through a series of journals.
Speaker 4: We know what's in the art the vaults. It's at a couple that were falts.
Speaker 2: In North America. They're in secret locations.
Speaker 4: The one wing's up in Montana, and uh we're we're hoping to open up in the one in Montana.
Speaker 2: Uh, there are some arts that are in it as well. Some other things.
Speaker 4: And UH our hope is you know there's Scott I remember the number of uh televion shows that this is the nice templar and our guy have that we've uh that we've coasted and and it is time to build the stuff and and uh either of those orders.
Speaker 2: And the the our.
Speaker 1: Religious brothers have been Sigmund Mess and sisters have been Sigron Mess.
Speaker 2: Uh for you know, centuries centuries now. Uh it belongs to the world. It doesn't belong to us. We're just in the gardens.
Speaker 3: So our our ultimate our prayers to be able to open this up and feel these things too.
Speaker 2: The world and that it will be again and it belongs to school the world. And it's its purpose is.
Speaker 4: To bring about a new age.
Speaker 2: It's new age of aquarius that we're going into and that.
Speaker 1: Uh these arts utilize uh you know they contested. Uh they they'll be able to uh bring about the new you know, people put out the world grid sites.
Speaker 2: They've been before ride free energy to the world.
Speaker 5: And that uh also in these uh vaults uh are of the remains of the Holy Family.
Speaker 3: Of Jesus Mary Magui and for the children and uh that will be those will be able to contested as well. And uh again it shows.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not that uh again that.
Speaker 2: We're not trending validated in May's face. We're just trying to say, look, it was a tradition that was passed down and uh.
Speaker 6: And that the uh, the gad, the the uh, the the resurrection wasn't about uh uh a person going into heaven and then the rest of us going to heaven with it.
Speaker 2: It's it's about.
Speaker 4: This tradition of our personal waking collector and our collective, this collective consciousness.
Speaker 2: So uh, this is this is what the Grail legends were were about.
Speaker 1: That's why the rail main Indian was and the real legends was a was the one that handled the holy Grail.
Speaker 2: She was a priestess. She was the she remember, was a goddess. She she and it and it's also referent it's the age of Quais, the age of the best in the area. Ye.
Speaker 1: So anyhow, Uh, it's that's all ful