Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one of those.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds time areas thirty one me neither. There s one golf if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty.
Speaker 2: Seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah it's murder two nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll just passed over so I got. I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 2: See, I passed right over the top of US.
Speaker 1: Ninety one one.
Speaker 2: You just called up to me before.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes. He is to God on an unidentified object, every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 2: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show wherever you are listening from on this planet. I'm Nick Canter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight, we are joined by Tad calling from New Zealand and Tad's encounter occurred Midsummer of nineteen eighty nine just outside of Stratford upon Avon in the UK, while camping with his wife in a cramp field. Tad is up next. If you enjoy listening to the podcast and would like to help support my work, there is a couple of ways to do this. Either you can join Patreon and become a patron of the show for as Lutla's five dollars a month, or you can donate via PayPal and if you like, you can set up monthly reoccurring payments. All links to support the podcast are below, in a show notes and on the website. Any help is extremely appreciated and it helps the show to continue running. Now on with the show, Hello Tad, Welcome to the show, Thy Nick. Thank you, thank you for coming on today and calling from New Zealand.
Speaker 1: It's a pleasure to be here, actually invited.
Speaker 2: It's great to have you here now, Tad, do you have an encounter to share with us? So would you like to start at the very beginning, please, sir?
Speaker 1: Sure. It started in nineteen eighty nine and in those years the favorite thing from me and my partner now my wife, as much as I go touring a little two fifty trail bike and a lot of the weekends when the weather was good, we used to go around the back quarters of Britain. We let's say, in the quiet places and maybe chatting to locals in the pub and having local ale. And we'd often just truck up to a village and ask if anyone did camping. Sometimes there were campsites, Sometimes there was people who said, oh yeah, you can camp here, or quite often there was farmers say oh yeah, I've got I've got a field where I sometimes let people camp. And that was the best because you woke up in the morning and you had a whole fields yourself. It was beautiful. You're writing the countryside, and then we'd spend the day touring around just taking in the sites. And on this particular trip we decided to do that kind of thing, but also taking a play at the Royal Shakespeare theater in Stratford. So we go to a little village outside Stratford and we just pull up outside a shop and go in and say does anyone do camping? We get pointed to a farm and the farmer says, yeah, even get on the back of my farm. There's a big field down there. You're welcome. And it was a crop field. It's a really big field and it had been the crops have been reaped, and so we trundle down into that field and in the middle there's a cops of trees and a little pond. I. Okay, let's set up camp there. And we noticed there's lots of stubble strewn around everywhere. So we gather up a heap of that and put it under a little dome tent and that's going to be comfortable for the night. And we do the same when we put a groundsheet on it, and it's going to be a comfortable place to sit, like a outdoor divi. So that done, we decided to go into town and sleep and get tickets for the performance. And it was a midsummer's night dream, fantastic performance. And later on we're coming back and it's dark and we drive through the farm yard and past the outbuildings and through the gate and down into the field. The slope down towards the pond is and side of a cup of tea. So we're sitting there having a cup of tea, looking out of the countryside. It's a beautiful, fairly warm evening, and it's time for bed, and Sarah's gonna tidy up, and she's got at camping, and she started just gonna get the bed sorted and tidy up. And I thought, well, I'll lie here now and stargazing. So I did, and I'm stargazing, enjoying it, feeling very happy. It's the start of a holiday, very peaceful, lovely evening. And I got the stars and that thing happens where your eyes adapt and then all of a sudden you see a lot more stars. And then as you keep just staring upwards, you see another layer of stars and feel like you've seen further into the into the sky at night. But then things started to get strange. You know, this sort of experience of being able to see further and further took a grip on me. It wasn't me doing it or allowing it to happen. As I was, you know, just focusing and letting more light come in. It was if I was up there in the sky and I could see a huge grid of stars and then I go through it and then I'd be seeing further. And it was more than seeing. It was like I was still lying on the on the ground sheet, but I was. It was part of my consciousness was up in the sky. Who was quite strange, and I just I suppose it was something like remote viewing or astral travel. It was those things, but that's the only sort of frame of reference I can put it in. So anyway, one minute I'm right up into deep space, and the next I'm back on the on the ground sheet, and I get up a little bit wobbly, but no, and the worst way, it didn't really shake me that much. And I can see Sarah's still just prepairing the tent for the night, and I noticed a change in the atmosphere and the whole area around us. It's it's as if time was going a little bit slower. Everything seems to be gravig or more serious. It was a little bit like that those few moments in a theater where they didn't the lights. Everyone's quiet, and it's a sense of anticipation something is about to happen, except I didn't know what was about to happen. And even it was like there was a things look more different. There's a mode on some TVs. I've had those in the mode and the colors are a bit richer, and the blacks or the blacker they're just known where the contrast there's no contrast. And I just don't know where this atmosphere is coming from. And then I notice in the cops of trees that's near by there seem to be these colored lights and it's as if someone strung fairy lights in these big trees, and not many of them. But I'm trying to get a grip on it. Is that really there? And I say to Sarah, do you see those lights? And she says, yeah, I can see those, and I'm thinking, well, no, I don't, can't be. I try to understand it as maybe there's lights in the distance, maybe there's some houses or something between, you know, behind the trees, and I can't see them, and that they're shining through the trees, and then then I realized that no, there's no hills or houses over there, and so I'm thinking this is a strange effect. It was disconcerting because now they're becoming mesmerizing. And then I realize they're actually little globes, little balls of light just in and of themselves, not shining, and there's a they're very descentillating, and they're taking your attention. And they're coming on and off and in patterns, and there's a red one and there's a white one, and there's aqua blue, and there's something like an orange of bird sienna, and they're moving in a little circle pattern. And now they're rising into the higher branches. And not only that, now time seems to slow down, just to beat again. Things are happening more slowly, and I'm getting transfixed. And I started to realize that behind the lights are with the lights, there's some big there's something there, but I can't see it, and it's either in the trees or it's behind the trees, and it's almost like there's a big, huge black mist and it's forming or taking on shape. And looking back then now I remember a joke who tells kids, which was how do elephants hide in the forest? They climb up the cherry trees and paint their toenails red. It's like something using these lights to hide. There was something going on, and then all of a sudden I realized there's something there. It's just that I'm refusing to see it. And then it's like I can see a bit more of it, and it's interacting with me. It's almost as if I need to countenance it being there so it can manifest, and it's like it's delving into my subconscious. It seems if it's it's got a shape it definitely wants to be, but we've got to negotiate what that shape is, what what it needs to be so I will see it because I don't want to see it, and I don't really don't want it to be there, but it's it's insistent, and it keeps getting more and more definite and real, until all of a sudden it's taken shape. It's taken its manifested. It's there, and for a second I blank it out and I'm not taking that in, but then it really is. Then now it's above the trees and it's a it's a craft, and the little lights that were flashing they're now embedded in. It's out a shell and they're still doing that flashing thing, which is really mesmerizing. So just in awe, not not totally scared of it, freaked because this is this is a natural and it's about the size of a double decker bus. And I could could have thrown a tennis ball and hit it, and it's just hover and there, silent, and I'm thinking, good grief, this this is a UFO encounter. It didn't Why didn't I realize earlier? But it was so it was so paranormal. It was like a big, hot, magical outdoor. The it a spectacle show, not like you know, flying sources zipping your air listening, had manifested and it was changing time, changing space, affecting my consciousness, and it was creating a huge, huge atmosphere in the whole area. And it's then I kind of thought, oh, I don't want to be there. I don't want to be here. This this is unnatural, this, this is It was a transgression that was at the least it was very cheeky. At the worst, it was very opportunistic. And yeah, and there and I noticed that in the field beyond our field, there's some vehicles coming towards us. They were quick because I think there are four wheel drive vehicles. I just see like the tops and they're white four by floors and they've headlights, and I'm trying to as they're coming nearer. It's the same kind of thing. I can't take it in. I wanted to be things that they're not. They weren't four by floors. There were actually these little box and craft about the size of you know if you cut the top of a suv off and painted it all white and stuck one light. And they were very close to the ground, and there about three or four of them, and they were coming towards us, and it's like a zig zag path and wow, this is getting busy. And next I noticed that there were two orbs. They were like beach ball size and they were like pearly white, and they were along the hedgerows, coming left and right. As I look down big field, and I remember thinking, wow, they're moving like barnals had seen a barn owl once and it's by sort of fluttering up and down really close to the hedgeline. And they were doing that. They were traveling in straight lines. They were bouncing and fluttering and you're taking the time moving down the fields towards us, and one passed just out of vision on the right, and one passed just out of vision on the left, and ball sudden that changed things for me. It was give me a joke. I thought, I've been flanked. They're going to be behind us soon. And there was something about these things being in front and behind that I really didn't like. And I just used I've got alarmed. I seemed to be able to use that alarm to shape myself out of the mesmerizing effect of the big craft and the lights. And now I'm looking at it and now it's scary. It's because it's so big, and I just didn't know what was going to happen next, what its capabilities, what its intention was, what it could do, what I should do, and it's just there and that's when I got I kind of I don't know. Some people call it a download or a message, and I don't know where it came from, whether it was from the craft or whether it came upwards from like a joint universal subconsciousness. It was wasn't like a thought in my head. It was like like a I don't know, It was like a message. It was very clear and that this is the other. Could have been like we are the other. Just you just got got the message and this has always been happening, like this isn't you know, random or rare. You know this happens and it's just just hasn't happened to you. And then the next thing was if you want to say safe, you really should walk away. And that's when I thought, Okay, yeah, I agree. Time to act like a shepherd and get the flock out of here. And so I said, Sarah, hey, let's go, and I realized as I'm looking at her, she's totally in a trance. No transpire is that she hasn't seen anything since the original little fairy lights when they will low down in the trees, and she just went into a trance. That's last she remembers. So I gave her a shake and I say, you could get in the tent and get my knife, which she does, and then she hasn't seen anything. But you can tell by my tonal voice that this is something serious, and so I so let's go. And that's when she catches a glance at the craft, and this is where our memories diverge. I'd say that you know, we beat a dignified retreat. She says, we ran like hell up the field towards the farm, when she's probably right, And when we get there, we get to the outhouses and we stop near a corral and there's two donkeys in there whickering, and they're obviously very upset and they're weaving back and forth. But after a while we get there, they calm down, and I sense that we're kind of like on the edge of this sphere of influence. We're attempting to run into the village and where everybody happens. They coming look at that, but I don't know. Something was saying like, yeah, you do that, and you go back and there's nothing there. You can't look like a wright idiot. So we just stop and we watch. And this has been going on for a while now, and now we're watching when we realize they've got a mission. They seem to be doing purposeful things. The orbs are making for the lattice towers of the electricity system, the electricity pylons, big ones they were, and they're showing a lot of interest, and they're weaving in and at them and up and down them. On one side of the field with THETT on the other side of the field of the lattice tower, and so that's what they're doing. The big the big craft, which is the shape has taken is I describe it as a slightly squat D twenty, the type of dye you use for dungeons and dragons, which is really strange. I've never played that game, but that's it was, you know, multi sided and matte black and just sucking in the light and it's just then it's just audacious, just you know too, just a po and just stick around. And the white things, the boxy little craft, they seem to be doing a grid search, a big wide grid search, and it's like moving, covering all the area of the big field beyond us. And this goes on the same time. I think the whole episode took perhaps twenty minutes in all. And eventually the big twenty thing that rises up a bit and starts moving off, and the white craft underneath it lower down at like hedge row level. They're going with it, and the dwarbs are going and they're slowly meandering down this big, huge valley into the distance, and there's quite a relief when that happened, and it didn't last long, because all of a sudden, on the other side of the horizon there's this two new crafts. And now they ask too much. This is ridiculous. I don't want any more. But as they approach, they've got flashing lights. You get the jet engines, and I realized they're two fighter jets, and they're converging like a V shape. They quite low down. They're converging on the object, the craft, which is now off into the distance, and they pass us, and they get near and near of the craft, and I don't know, it's hard to tell them now things are in the distance, what the distances are. But they get fairly close and this thing just zips up into the sky and away like just the incredible speed just leaves them in its dust. Honestly, if he was trying trying to make them look silly or taunting them, and they go off and that's it. And strange thing is we walked down to the tent and we don't talk about it. We just zip up and go to sleep and a good night's sleep. Get up in the morning, pack down the tent, pack down all our things, strap it to the bike, drive off, and it's not until we stopped for the first stop to get some petrol and get some breakfast. And after that's over, we're sitting there on our comprete slab somewhere outside the garage, and I say, we did see those things last night, didn't we? In serious, Yeah, and we'd just recap what we saw and yeah, but mainly we just got on with the rest of our lives, the rest of our holiday and own. That was thirty odd years ago, and it's only recently that I thought much about it. You went in the Blue Moon, you think, oh, I remember that thing we saw? What the hell was it? Where did they come from? What we were doing? Wasn't a big thing? And didn't it didn't tell people because you know that if they haven't seen something like that, they're unlikely to believe you. I hate a phase where every day the memory really vividly was coming back to me and unbidden, and it was every day I thought about it, and this it would like roll like a cinema role, and I thought, I got to do something about this. I don't want to keep having this memory. It's what it must mean something, There must be something for me to do with it, to do about it. It didn't. I couldn't make any meaning of it. And I read a few books and things and thought, well, I'm not going to everybody else can't. And I thought, ah, it must be it must get the story out into the world. I think that's it. So I wrote it down. I wrote a short story to the best of my ability, and I sent it to someone who had a blog, and they posted it, and the whole potato imagine a mashed potato thing with the compulsion think of this event went ever since that's it. It was sold.
Speaker 2: So that's my story, very very interesting. So the object you said, like a D twenty die so that was would have been like a polyhedron, yeah, polyhedron shape, okay, and about the size of a double decker bus. Yeah, so a big object. When you first saw the lights, like the fairy lights in the trees, that area there is it, a heavily wooded area, always like a corpse of trees.
Speaker 1: Just the cops of trees. It's strange. It's kind of like it was using the lattice of the trees to allow me to join the dots. Do you know what I mean? The kid's picture books will joined the dots. Sure, yeah, yeah, between the numbers. And you often hear people UFO encounters saying, oh, rose just above the tree line, and there's always this phrase just above the tree line. And yeah, this thing took shape in behind the trees because it was like a matrix you could look through and put put lines, put meaning on, and then it was a once it i'd allowed it to I'd allow myself to recognize something of the shape the feedback. Okay, now we're getting somewhere, and we now, okay, try was trying on this size, this ver sise, and once it got to something where I couldn't ignore it from force, and it's there. It's no longer semi solid. It's like this solid craft.
Speaker 2: The service itself is matt black. And was there any lights on the object?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the same lights that started it all off. We're now like embedded in the core.
Speaker 2: So it's like so it's like it detached themselves and then reconnected.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. They were things of their own when I first saw them, so I can't tell they detached or not. Was that you know, they were put there then they were absorbed. I didn't see that. That's just that one you know, one minute they were independent things, and then something formed and it seemed to absorb them into its outer surface for the purpose of keeping the mesmerism going. Totally fascinating, gorgeous, beautiful colors. Because we were so close. It was like, first of all, there's these little colored globes of light moving around in the trees, and then it's just them. I mean that lower down in the trees, there wasn't enough to hide a big craft like that. It's it's only when they moved up and then this mist formed around them, and then as they got higher and higher, then all of a sudden there's things that it concretizing. So it couldn't have fit. That's I tell you about the elephant. You couldn't have hidden this thing behind those trees, as I was saying, if it was was solid and always solid, you would have just seen it, because it was bigger and wider than the trees.
Speaker 2: And this was in nineteen eighty nine, and this this memory is still quite fresh.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it's it's like it just came back. And because it's played so many times and it's there, I can I can put myself back in that field, and I remember the sequence of events I can remember what we thought, our first impression of what what what this was all about. I'm not saying that this is what it is, but we try to put it into a frame of reference. Like the wall. My stargazing was like an EPRB setting off an emergency signal, because there's like a signal going right up into the sky. And I thought, oh, triggered something. And then what was doing was it seemed to be a search because of the grid like pattern. They seemed to be looking for something. I don't know whether Look, maybe they this one of our kind down there, Someone had sent him a message and they just found two monkeys, the other disappointed. I don't know. I don't know, but now I just I just say that because that was just like a first impression.
Speaker 2: Sure, and you seem to have before you witnessed it, you seem to have connected with with something. It's it's strange that either you were meant to be there to witness this. Yeah, do you feel perhaps that was that may have been the case.
Speaker 1: I feel it's a possibility. There's other possibilities. Generally, don't don't know. I mean, years later, more recently, I've seen correspondences with what I did or what was induced in me first as a form of heis or set five. That's got parallels, but it's it's just very surprising that I did something about a unintentional and be not knowing what I was doing. So possibly I hitd on something a mental state accidentally, or maybe it was induced in me so that the events could unravel. And although there seemed to be purposeful, I don't know if it was or not. It is also equally it just seemed to be a bit of a show, putting on a bit of a show for us. Yeah, beyond that, I just I don't know what they were doing there or why I did. I did.
Speaker 2: Like you how you described it in the email. You said perhaps a bit like Close Encounters if the director was Alistair Crowley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's exactly right. It was. You know, there wasn't metal craft with beings in zooming around and beaming you down on you or it was a bit quasi tech the logical, a bit ai, but it was a bit you know, it's a feel of paranormal. I mean that it's in that area where it was happening when we were slightly on the edge of it. Looking back now, I get the sense of it's like two two worlds mixing, and anyway to describe it as I got a fishing of rocks and of big man made harbors and natural harbors, and at high tide that you get the incoming tide and mixing with the outgoing tide. And there's that point where there's two it's all water, but there's two bodies of water. It's all the sea that they're not the same, and then they can't quite easily mix, but you can tell as a difference or by a big estuary where the salt water is mixing with the clear water. You got. I got strong sense of that looking back on it, not at the time, but I'm thinking that there was something going on where yeah, two two realities mentions just merging for a while.
Speaker 2: Interesting. That certainly is an interesting one. Now prior to that experience in nineteen eighty nine, did you have an experience before or you were even any interest?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no real interest. Obviously you hear you'd see the fun person counters and you hear the odd report. I'd read a book a long time ago, just because my mother brought it home from a bring and buy sale, and it was by Timothy Goods, and I thought that's that was interesting, but it wasn't like a topic for me. I did hear from friends of surfers from the village where gre were. They used to go down in West Wales and apparently there was a bit of a flap going on down have A West and they used to go surfing sometimes when the surfers up done there and then they'd stop and they'd go to a particular place high up somewhere, and more often than not in those days they'd see some ufons and then so people who didn't surf used to go along with them receive the UFOs. I was a young teenager and I was word of mouth.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that is true. Haven for the West there is always area has always been known as a bit of a hot spot. Introducing the High Strangeness coffee blend by Redacted Coffee Company, a medium roast of the Brazilian kind. This medium roast offers flavors of chocolate and vanilla, combined with a distinct fruity taste and a unique sweet flora aroma. The experience of High Strangeness doesn't end there with a sweet butter after taste that doesn't fade as your coffee cools. This coffee regains its flavors all the way through your cup, ensuring it truly is good to the last drop. The veteran funded employee owned Redacted Coffee Company and UFO Chronicles podcast have partnered together to bring you the best coffee on and off the planet. Get twenty percent off your first order now at redacted coffee dot com forward slash ufo. That's redacted Coffee dot com forward slash ufo, or follow the link below in this episode's description, or click on the banner of my website. This podcast is fueled by coffee oozing high strangeness. So what you're waiting for? Wake up to the strange?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was. There's one of the things. Years later, I came across a painting on the website. There's a painting of a little white boxycraft and I thought, oh, I know what that is. And it was painted by a guy called Michael Booles and he saw three of these things. He's riding a bike in the southwest of England, somewhere and between these crop fields and he saw all these things making a little tracks who were flying so low and apparently the next day they were in the field your way seeing them, but didn't stick around. There was a cops circle. But again that's that's just an observation I make. I'm not saying the things I saw were doing anything like that. They could have been.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you were in you were in the countryside and crop field, so you never you never know after you left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know what was in the other field, so that that would be mode. And it's obsolutely possible.
Speaker 2: But I might ask you, if it's when you have a time, if you could maybe do a sketch maybe like a diagram of the position and where you were and this and the object and then the accompanying objects.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'll have to go just really so.
Speaker 2: The listeners can have something to go to the website and then they can have a look maybe at the diagram, if that's possible. And do you and Sarah's still discuss it.
Speaker 1: No, not really before coming on your program. Disgusted in a little check and was it she said? She says she feels that it's affected her that she's never felt quite comfortable under the starry skies at night. She should go there, but she's never wanted to look up and stargaze after that experience. And she said, actually, well, while we were in the sort of in the outhouses of the farm, she would have been more comfortable getting the.
Speaker 2: Hell out of there, which you know is a normal reaction.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I know everybody's different, but I'd find it difficult, but harder to believe someone who said, oh, I was there and this this thing in two eyes and there's a UFO and it was amazing and joyous, and I, I don't know. I I think there's something a bit more prime mordial if you see something like that. I'll tell you how I felt when I sort of regained my senses. I felt, I think how a laborate must feel when it's presented with a cat for the first time. You realize that you're you've got something in front of you beyond your ken. You don't know what it is, you don't know what he can do, but something kicks in that tells you you know, this is this is something beyond totally beyond your control and knowledge. And I think most people would be at least very apprehensive, if not damn right scared. But then I wasn't in full possession of my faculty as well, that I was looking at the pretty lights and MESMSM was taking effect Sony when I forced myself to come too, that I had a real assessment of my situation and I wouldn't like to see one again. I mean maybe with a lot of people at the distance, but no, not even they're not no points And yeah I wouldn't because it would be it would be the same situation. I mean, I don't think it was evil or partically good. It is It's just like some incredibly amazing technological thing that was indifferent. I mean, if it wanted to communicate something, it could have, but it was just as if I were We're here now, You've always been doing this. Don't don't get worried. This happens all the time. Just you haven't seen it before, it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Just toddle off, you know, got just wander off, which was it was good advice.
Speaker 2: Well you didn't seem to be in any danger, you know, that's the you know, that's the main thing.
Speaker 1: Well no, but obviously you know about it was obviously sometimes harmful effects of radiation, but mainly it's the unknown. You don't know what this big, huge craft is deploying little craft all around here and there, and then two of them have gone behind you. I mean, it's like I suppose to describe, would say, you're in a foreign country, like you're in I don't know, the countryside of Venezuela and a dodgy looking bar, and you go in. You suddenly realize someone spike the drink of your your girlfriend. She's she's you know, she's all woozy and losing, and you're you're feeling a little bit woozy. And you notice that there's two guys gone round to the back entrance of the bar. You know, that's enough. You get out of there, don't you. Ye, where's my knife, where's my gun? Just get out of here. Something something's wrong, exactly.
Speaker 2: It's self preservation. You know, you're you're at your depth, you're at your comfort zone. You know, you just need to make a retreat an exit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that we didn't talk about it, that's that's odd. And a lot of people don't do that or they don't talk about it with the personal experience with them.
Speaker 2: That is true. Yeah, very I regularly I hear that the way Sarah reacted that's you know, that's some of that's very common. The trance like state of being bewitched is probably the best, the best way of describing it. I hear very similar accounts to this. Sometimes I can hear account and it's like I've heard this before. I know this account. But people that contact me, you know a lot of time, you haven't been on any other shows, you know, and stuff. So a lot of these accounts seem similar in many ways. Different shapes. I get many different shapes. I don't think I've had a polyhedron. I don't think I have. I'm not going to say I haven't, because obviously I deal with so many people. Be interesting if anyone gets in contact that have maybe had a similar experience to this, not necessarily in its entirety, just may be that the lights in the forest, or even possibly the shape of the object.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think the shape is too important. Sarah saw it a little bit more squashed than I did, but the shape was something that we agreed on for the manifest But it's it's more the I'd expect the atmosphere to be the same, the slowing down of time, the seriousness of everything. It's almost like a cinema or a dream. The mesmerism. I'd expect that to come through in a lot of cancer things are close up.
Speaker 2: It's interesting that you say manifest like it's been, like it was created.
Speaker 1: It was creating itself with my permission and my involvement. Wanted to be there, and it wanted to be a certain type of shape and form, but that wasn't definitely, it was just it was becoming. It was like a conjurine started with the little lights, and that locks you in and locks your consciousness in it. It's got your attention, and then it can use your attention and use your focus to delve into your mind to say, well, okay, perhaps i'd look more like this. Will you be able to see me now? Will you see me now? Because there's there's definitely a mechanism that I don't know. If you couldn't see it, it can't get real. That's hard to describe. And it went from nebulus to slightly more solid and more dense. The air got more dense, and then there's something there. I can't see it, Yes, no, I can see it. There's something. There is something there, and it's like, oh my god, there's something big there. Why can't I see this big thing? Is it far off? No, it's it's it's really close. And then once you lock into a greed shape and then you can see it actually all of a sudden manifesting, going from insubstantial I was it like a ghost was to become like a real person.
Speaker 2: Right. It's interesting because that is another similarity now sometimes when people have had experiences with entities, for instance, sometimes you'd have people where they'd see the being the entity as one form and others would see it as something else. It could be you're seeing what you can accept maybe, or whether it to make it easier for you or whatever. So that's certainly interesting. Yeah, the point of the show is is making people aware that these things go on, and the other side of the show is not so much entertainment. I know it's a podcast, but it's more more of a Some people can come and get it off their chest and in turn, you know, maybe help others to deal with it, because not everyone is accepting or as blase a with the subject. You know, some people have some very traumatic experiences. It's difficult for people to adjust because you know, it's not the norm.
Speaker 1: So to speak, and I think you're doing something quite important in building up an historic record.
Speaker 2: I'm never sure of accounts. I mean I literally get them daily. It's a point where I can't process them fast enough.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're drinking from a fire hydrant.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, absolutely, But.
Speaker 1: You're creating them, you're collecting them, you're putting them in a place. I mean, you could end up with a body of work that deserves to go into Rice University as a as a record that people in the future can look back on. We may know that we don't know now, but at a certain point there could be breakthroughs and understanding. And then you've got all these witness accounts. Yea more than on the written page. You speak to people and you get insights in terms of the emotional impact or whether people are telling the truth or you're getting a wide variety. People say, yeah, well, you know, we should be studying more, but the witnesses say, there's a lot of people focusing on what they think is happening. But you're more clean, you're more pure, You're just allowing the stories to unfold, and then they're there now in a really accessible form.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I mean the subject is complex, it's a very complex subject the deep you go into it. I'm not talking about what you see on TV and all that kind of stuff. It's a compact subject. And when you mix it with human beings, which can be complex also. You know, people have different reasons for doing things, and people see things differently and have you know. It's people are very complex. I know that, so when you mix the two, it's difficult. I avoid people which are on the lecture circuit or all the UFO channels and all that. I avoid those. I try and keep just everyday people. And for people which I have on a show, which in their later years, they come to me and they've never shared these accounts before, and I just feel that to have them on record somewhere, their story, their account will never never die when they pass. It's always going to be available. And I hope one day, you know, somewhere here a certain episode and they can take some details from it, whether it's their own experience or for research. And email ad not so Largo from a scientist, and he said that he listened to the show by mistake right. He said it wasn't something he was ever interested in, and some one of his colleagues said, you know, you should listen to this account, and he said, he listened, and then he listened to other episodes and it went on from there, and he said, this isn't something I've ever been interested in, but I feel there is grounds for some kind of research be looked into a little bit more seriously.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So so hopefully, you know, good things can come out come out like that.
Speaker 1: Oh they will. I'm quite sure they will, as it becomes less of a taboo topic and more possible for people to study it and what was going on rather yeah, whether something say it's just totally beyond us, something totally beyond us too fat because you know, my story started off seeing you know, fairy lights floating in the woods, and you know, could have ended there. And obviously the twenty set off the radar somewhere. So that's something that occurred to me. It was like I got shown a full spectrum of things, very nevolous, very consciousness, interactive, and all of a sudden that those objects were there independent of us, and the Royal Air Force got alerted, which was I thought, well that's quite good. Actually, I quite liked to seeing them, you know, on guard because you know, some from one perspective, those things should not have been there. This is our reality, this is our world. It was trespassing. I know that doesn't sound very welcoming, but yeah, you know, you wouldn't like to wake up in the morning and find, you know, a tank from a foreign army in your garden.
Speaker 2: You'd you know, get out, that's right, But you know it could be the other way around. We could be the trespassers. Yeah, But the point with with the the RAF's involvement tells us that something happened, you know, something physical or something was picked up on their radar and you know, and they set off to maybe chase's objects the best the best they can. So you know, there is that something which which definitely happened.
Speaker 1: But how would we be trespassing on these things or these because it felt to me like they're coming into our reality. It was just an unnatural appearance. It was like a ship. Oh gosh, that that shouldn't I know, you can explain that in terms of no, that's me. I've got a frame of reference. This is what I think can and should happen. And all of a sudden I come into contact with something it's just because I haven't experienced it before doesn't mean it's natural. Yes, I see what you're saying. Yeah, they could be equally it could be their home as well, just because I haven't seen around. So yeah, we have.
Speaker 2: We have these these strange experiences that happen. We have paranormal experiences. It could be that that, you know, the two worlds live side by side and now and again. You know, it's like a like a like a window, like a mirror, and sometimes the other side occurs onto the to the one side. So it could be a bit of both. Could be that they've been here a lot longer than us, you know, if you go back to the old times with the legends and the folklore and all the old fairy stories, so obviously that they've been around for for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see. I could see how my stargazing could have been an impingement into their world, like a spike of light or something appearing, and it was their version of the RF going up to look and see who's who's that cheeky bugger come into our world?
Speaker 2: Yeah, figuratively, you've just opened up a whole new world. Yeah, absolutely, Pierce the veil, pierce the veil.
Speaker 1: And was into their reality. And then so they they came to see it, and we were in a mixed, a mixed situation for a while, like you were.
Speaker 2: Saying, interesting, and you're gonna you're gonna think about this, and I will think about this as well. It's interesting. So sometimes you know you have a page, there's more questions that then get added and but less answer, just more more and more questions. That's interesting. I enjoyed that, Tad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. Nick. Thanks very much for giving me the opportunity to tell my story.
Speaker 2: You are more than welcome. It's been lovely to meeting yet, Tad. I really appreciate you coming on the show and sharing that for our listeners pleasure. That's great. Take care of yourself and I'll talk soon.
Speaker 1: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Tad. That is all for this week. Keep updated and connected with the show on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Tad. For sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye,