Speaker 1: This Congressman Warren Davidson, Welcome back to the fifty five Herecy Morning Show. It's a pleasure to have you on as always.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good morning, Brian, it's always an honor to join you. Thanks.
Speaker 3: So let's start off.
Speaker 1: Any reaction from last night's what I've been calling it sort of like a socialist Woodstock festival.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I watched it off and on, flipped it back and forth, and I kept thinking, well, you know, Joe, Joe Biden's going to come on, and he didn't give a speech. I figure, you know, eight, maybe a little later, nine something. By then, I kind of like, look at the clock. I'm like, man, they look at Twitter feed. He still isn't on. To eleven o'clock, he's still not on. He's like, man, I'm going to bed. So I look up this morning and watched his speech and everything. You're like, good grief. They didn't bring this guy until eleven thirty. It's hard to believe that was an accident, right, They didn't want anybody to see Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: I think you're probably right, but come on, I mean, it's I suppose as a strategy you might have not wanted a lot of people to see him. Why, but you know, in the modern world in which we find ourselves, everybody's going to be able to watch it on social media the next day if they are inclined to do so. And that's what we all did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look, you know a lot of people have talked about Joe Biden essentially be tried it out on the stage to give his own eulogy politically. But they did give him a pretty pretty good farewell, I mean as well late night. He got a great intro from his daughter, and you know, Kamala Harris made an appearance. I mean, I thought they they, you know, went through the motions of treating him reasonably well, because they certainly haven't as they were working to push them out. They lied and covered up for him for years, frankly, and now it was basically they can't push him out of the plane fast enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been referring to him as Boxer from animal Farm, or Well's animal Farm, after the glue factory, after dutifully serving his party for years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're ready for that, and they've got a new product. They're they're totally remaking it. Forget about the old things you knew about Kamala Harris. We've got Obamalla. You've got to get it. It's the greatest thing ever. And you look at a complete manufacturing process and forget the past. And the crazy thing is when you look at the polls, you talk to the pollsters, they say, the hype is real. I mean, the manufacturing process, it's all fake. Everything they're doing for Kamala Harris is all you know, spind but it's working, and people are genuinely excited in certain parts of the country about Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: Well, is that not And.
Speaker 1: I mean, I hate to have to say this part out loud, but it's truth. I believe that is a reflection of the built in hatred for Donald Trump that they've established over the past six eight years that the immediate reaction from so many people are sort of Pavlovian. You mentioned Trump's name and people go crazy and they pull their hair out and they go, oh my god, Evel Orange man. So you can get away with repackaging a giggling, babbling incoher and Kamala Harris, who is as left as you can get in the party by just merely saying Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that's their whole campaign is Trump Trump, trum Trump, Trump, Trump, abortion trump, Trump Trump Trump, And it's all the same lies, I mean, the same fine people hoax. You know, Joe Biden repeated that, Yeah, the blood bath hoax. I was at the rally in Dayton. It was completely about the auto industry. I mean, look, you know, Donald Trump will throw a thing or two out there that you know, the media can spend. They don't have to make stuff up like the blood bath hoax. And it was completely about it would be a blood bath for the auto industry. But they tried out lie after lie about Donald Trump, and they make it stick. And so this has become the public conscious, the narrative. And you know, you and I can sit there and say, look, here's how this hoax was debunked. You can show the whole clip all you want, but the people that wake up and watch ms NBC and CNN, they're never going to hear that. And if they did, at this point, they wouldn't even believe it because it's completely anchored.
Speaker 1: Indeed, that's really frightening right there. The information is there, people choose to find it, they choose not to find it. Let's pau us from what we'll bring back Congressman Warren Davidson, find out anything's going on. Maybe get his reaction to the impeachment inquiry report that was released yesterday. Multiple topics. We can go down many roads. We'll find out which ones when we come back. Prestigianteriers. You know, Prestigionteriors has been improving the way families come together in the kitchen for more than thirty years. Prestigion Tiers is John Ryan, and he knows that the kitchen is the heart of the home. He's been doing kitchens almost exclusively for the last thirty plus years, and he knows that your kitchens require a level of customization that can only come with time and experience. That's what you get with John, with his numb with the number of kitchens he's done over the years. He's literally seen every size kitchen, every former project, from the smallest project like replacing the countertops and cabinets or one of the other to the biggest project gutting the entire thing and starting from scratch for better form, better function.
Speaker 3: That's what he did for us. Love the work.
Speaker 1: He really pays attention to detail, and he's with you from the beginning, from the initial design to final installation, so check him out online just at Prestige one two three dot com Prestige one two three dot com.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Uh partly Clyde day today high seventy six clearing up over night, fifty two for the low sunny tomorrow seventy seven overnight little fifty three with clear skies and eighty one with sunny skies on Thursday. Right now, let's see sixty one Time for traffic update.
Speaker 4: From the UCL Triumphach Center with UC Health.
Speaker 5: The future care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients a chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 4: Visit usee health dot com.
Speaker 5: Southbound seventy five, break lights through Lachland northbound seventy five, A slow go out of Erlanger northbound fourth seventy one, starting to back up towards Grand. There's an accident on Morris above Tylersville involving a school bus no students on board. Macroad remains blocked near Benchway Court due to an overnight wreck.
Speaker 4: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR S the talk station.
Speaker 1: About KERC detalk dation of Very Happy Tuesday toa Brian Timas here with Congressman Warren Davidson.
Speaker 3: Congressman Davidson.
Speaker 1: Going back to the Kamala Harris the polling numbers, it looks like she has closed the gap that Trump had an advantage on over Joe Biden in the various swing states. Nationally, I think she's pulling a couple points ahead. But of course national polls include very very blue states which would never vote for Trump anyway. And of course the mainstream media in the bag for Kamala Harris, repainting her and recharacterizing her as something that we all know who pay attention, all know that she is not. With all that being said, people are given the impression that this enthusiasm might last and that she is the relief valve that the Democrats are looking for. So my concern is there is so much support for Trump's policies out there, and we all know we were living a hell of a lot of better lives under Trump. We got energy prices thirty percent higher. Now they're expecting to go up another thirty percent chasing that Green New Deal. The second end of our should the Inflation Reduction Act, how much inflation got reduced, he asked rhetorically, But on and on the border, every single policy position, the Democrats are on the wrong side based upon independent polling asking those questions. So is this a cell job because I know a lot of my listeners are concerned, and Brianna Morrella brought it up, concerned about maybe some shenanigans at the ballot box, which means they could get away with it if we are operating under the perception of this is a tight race.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, that's the whole thing. Donald Trump kept saying when Joe Biden was going to be the nominee. You know, we got to make it too big to rig. And I think that was the reality. It was so big. There's no way. Even if you say they could totally rig an election at will, it's still going to be believable, right, and within the margin of believability, And no one was going to buy that Joe Biden in his current state was going to pull those kind of numbers. And the whole goal at this point seems to be to keep it even close with Kamala Harris and perhaps some other operation will take care of it. Maybe that's their confidence. But as you point out, it's not because the results are there. Their economy is terrible, their national security posture is terrible, the results the border are terrible. Everyone's getting crushed by inflation and the proposals that they throw out. Everyone knows it doesn't work. Like you're you're you're gonna launch People say that you're drifting towards communism, and your response to that is to launch price controls. I mean, you know, even the Washington Post ran that out of this one, being accused of being a communist. Maybe don't launch price controls. Uh So, you know this, this is the kind of thing where they can't have confetence in the policies or the plans for future policies, so they get to have confidence in something. Uh So, you know. Look, the antidote to this is to get Kamala Harris on a stage with it, with avivuh with Donald Trump, where they have to actually think on their feet, respond to live questions. And I think that'll that'll take away.
Speaker 1: All all the hyper You think she'll do that poorly in a debate after this much time preparing, because lord knows, she hasn't stuck her head out of the cave that she hides out and apparently she's not answering any questions presently. The one question she did ask someone asked her how that she's going to pay for these policies that she wants, and she went into some goofy thing about return on investment, which didn't even come close to addressing the cost of things. And their platform includes expanding affordable care out, expanding Medicaid, expanding Medicare, quality childcare, free, universal preschool. We could go on and on and all the new things they're promising. We haven't paid for the old stuff, Congressman, and I just it just it just breaks my heart that no one pays attention to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, Look, every every election, Democrats have the same plan, which is more more government, more free stuff for more people. And it's the ways that the country was anticipated to fail is you know that if you create too much of a system where the people can vote themselves gifts from the treasury, they always do in a democracy, and that's usually what causes it to fail. And it's how does that show up. It shows up by debasing the currency. And those are the things that are exactly going to debase the currency. Your money is worthless, You can't buy as much stuff. That's the definition of inflation. So we are in these throws, and you know, we've got to deliver an endyte And you know, even Republicans, look, we didn't get thirty five trillion dollars in debt because it's one party's good on spending.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: If we had one party of small government, one party of big government, then occasionally when Republicans were in majorities, you would actually get less government. But every year, every Congress, every se session, every presidency, you get more government. And that's the trend that really has to be reversed. And for that to happen, you have to change what kind of partisanship is celebrated well.
Speaker 1: And Democrats are certainly, without question, without hesitation, proudly supporters of the so called Green New Deal and zero missions, which are just driving the cost of electricity through the rooms. But also we're having a real problem with supply. We need more electricity. Every single human being with any connection to the electricity grid supply and demand issues knows that windmills and solar can't keep up with the demand. We got these new AI data centers that just soak up all the power you can create.
Speaker 3: They're not doing anything about that.
Speaker 1: And if you are married to the Green New Deal and these zero emissions policies, we're all screwed basically down the road. I mean, we're not going to have a sufficient electricity to move from point A to point B.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the plan, and they want these small cities where you're confined to in public transit. They don't want you to have in your own system. That is a feature of the Green New Deal is that energy prices are high. Not a problem, not a flaw, but right here locally, look at the consequences of that. The Miami Fort power plant just west of downtown there, they're slated to close down in twenty twenty seven. Meanwhile, we need more electricity. They're making it harder to generate the electricity and yet trying to push the demand. And they're incompetent in malice, frankly, should be self evident. I mean, they get seven and a half billion dollars to build charging stations that frankly, no one wants. I've had no constituents say we need government funded charging stations from my electric vehicle, even the ones that have electric vehicles. And yet they've got the funding programs out there, and then the execution of it is they're not getting built, so you know, the communities don't really want them. What they do want is the money. There are people out there that could do the contracts that are like, hey, I'd be happy to do that contract because they're happy to stay booked with this kind of guaranteed payday from the government if it ever shows up. And these are the kinds of things that Democrats trot out as their best ideas. So they can't win because of the ideas, but they definitely have this whole hype program going. And you know, if Kamala Harris is by Donald Trump, which we certainly hope is the case, is going to be through the electoral map and you look where are they doing well, you know, respectively, And you know, obviously blue states, Kamala Harris is doing well, Red states Trump's doing well. But you look in those swing states, how are they doing that's going to decide the presidency? And then Dan Ballot when you look at the one thing definitely is showing up is Kamala Harris is a big bump for Democrats in blue states like New York, like California, Illinois, Oregon, and those are states where we need to hold onto some Republican House seats to stay in the majority in the House. And God never needs a majority, but we need one in the House.
Speaker 1: Amen to that briefly before we part company, because I don't want to tell my listeners about the farm event coming up next Wednesday. But did you buy any chance get a chance to look at the conclusions from the Congressional impeachment inquiry confirming that Joe Biden and family members and friends made twenty seven million dollars off this influence pedaling rack?
Speaker 2: Good, Well, we are, we are. Look, yes, look, we had to fight to get that report released. I mean, people are like, how's this getting released here in August and Congress isn't even in session. There was a fight internally to keep this under wraps and at least keep it under wraps until after the election. And you're like, well, we've been fighting to get it out for months. I mean, you know, months and months and months, and you know it's the same kind of thing, like everyone knows that there's no possible way the Clinton Foundation was taking one hundred million dollar payments from foreign countries, and right after that policies like on transferring uranium to a Russia were changed that there was no no connection to those events. And yet the investigations to the Clinton foundation were dropped. Well with Clinton, with Biden, the investigations weren't dropped. We followed through, we got the evidence, and I was talking to one of our county prosecutors. He's like, look, if I've got eyewitness testim, computer files, video audio, bank records, corporate records, I could usually get a conviction. And you guys can't even bring a case. And that's the realities. They're just making the report public and they're not even bringing the case.
Speaker 1: He's just too feeble to try. Congressman Davidson anyhow, that is just a sorry, sorry reality.
Speaker 3: And finally, you are.
Speaker 1: Going to be at the farm next Wednesday, August twenty eighth, when it's the Restora Liberty event.
Speaker 3: You want to tell my listeners about that.
Speaker 2: I'm excited about it, and we're going to be out talking about just a chance to defend freedom. I mean, you look at this gathering and it's always always an honor. If I do them at the same place you're at, you know it must be a pretty good event. I'm in the right place and this country's worth defending, and it'll be a great celebration of people that want to do their part to do that.
Speaker 1: I'ms Warren David. It's it always a pleasure to having all my program. I appreciate what you do each and every day, and I'm not sure if any work's getting done right now, but get back to it if it is, absolutely on the campaign trail anyway, Thanks Sarah, I look forward to seeing you real soon. Coming up with seven fifty to fifty five KRC the talk station and quick word for my dear friends at Emory Federal Credit Union open their doors in nineteen thirty nine, celebrating eighty five years of helping you and members out. That's because it's a better way to bank at Emory Federal Credit Union, and in celebration of eighty five years, they've got all kinds of things going on, special events, discounts, and you're not going to want to miss anything, So I recommend checking out the website for the details on let's talk about one of these boosting your savings deposit. In celebration of eighty five years, they are offering a certificate rate as high as five point two percent for six months fantastic five point two six months. Certain restrictions apply. It's a limited time offer, so learn all the details about the benefits of banking with Emery and this specific special as well as the rest of them that are coming out right there at EMORYFCU dot org, EMORYFCU dot org. NMLS number four zero one zero eait's seven federally insured by NCUAY.
Speaker 3: They are equal Housing Lendar fifty five k RC