Speaker 1: It's the Opperman Report.
Speaker 2: Join digital forensic Investigator in PI Ed Opperman for in depth discussion of conspiracy theories, strategy of New World Order resistance, hi profile court cases in the news, and interviews with expert guests and authors on these topics and more. It's the Opperman Report, and now here is Investigator Ed Opperman.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome to the Opperman Report. I am your host, Private Investigator Ed Opperman. Show's brought to you by the support of our sponsors like carting dot Com. It's a eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven one. Have you ever thought about opening your own mobile card or kiosk business? Perhaps the business you have right now wants to add multiple point of sale locations across the country, or you want to bring in extra money by adding coffee, food or retail services to your office building, your warehouse, lobby. Carcing dot Com is the answer to your needs. Carkain dot COM's a North American designer manufacturer with the fines small but retail coffee, food carts and kios that money can buy. For twenty years, carcain dot Com has been working with clients across America to provide insoor on arthorcarts and kios for any application that's wwwcartdash king dot com. You go to the website, you pick out which design applies to your business. They'll custom build it for your customs designer for you and ship it worldwide eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven one. Pure Soap Flake Company they handcraft buying soap bars, launch of powder and concentrated soap flakes using organic vegetable oils from their Northern Minnesota facility. They can bathe your body, wash your clothes and pure soap products. There were free of fragrance, GMOs, palm oil, sodium laurel sulfate and synthetic additives. You can pick up your pure soap flake at puresaplex dot com, Greenholme dot com, Amazon dot com. You can give them a call at two one eight five say two two five, or you can get it at Whole Foods. Go to Whole Foods and demand your pure soul play company. Tell me you want your piersol, say you want soap, I want soap. Almightygold dot com gold get your gold in affordable quantities one gram, two and a half grams, five grams, no minimum purchase required. Why save in paper when you can save in gold. Something that's gonna appreciate, It's gonna go up in value. But everyone knows it's difficult to afford gold on large quantities. But now you can invest in as little as a tenth of a gram. Six bucks. Each gold bar is in set into carrot bars, this little plastic frame. It's a standard credit card size, covered with a safety laminate and imprinted with a unique DNA for counterfeit protection. Olmightygold dot com. They have a cryptocurrency that's backed by gold gold, and you can also become an affiliate. You can become an affiliate of Allmightygold dot com and you post those links on your website, on your blog, on your Facebook page, your Twitter account. Anytime somebody comes and buys some gold, you got a commission. There an almightygold dot com, an email revealer dot com. That's my website. For online infidelity investigations, Catch them cheating online, Trace an email address back to online dating websites. Your spouse may be cheating on you. Locate someone from an email address. Cyberstalking investigations, defamation, Internet definition cases, adoption investigations, asset searches locates. We got Father's Day coming up. You want to locate your long lost father, your long lost kids, your ex husband, some ex boyfriend, or something like that, email revealer dot com. We can do all that for you and go okay. Well, today we have with us Lauren Axelrod, and she's an author, a writer. She has a bathing suit line coming out called a Calcharm Bathing Suits, and she has a YouTube channel called Real Talk with Lauren that's l O R I N. And we said we weren't going to do another show about Corey Feldman and Coreyham and Judy Ham and this whole bunch. But it just turns out, by life's coincidences that I happen to know Lauren Axelrod. I've known her from on Facebook a long time, at least three or four years, And it turns out, by life's coincidences, that she's known Corey Fellman and Corey Hayman, all these characters, She's known them since her childhood. So and she has some exclusive information she wants to share. What is no one's ever interviewed her before. She's intimately, deeply, intimately involved with all these characters that we've had on the show previously. So, Lauren Axelrod are you there?
Speaker 1: Hey? Ed? How you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm good, I'm good. How are you so? So, Lauren, tell us about yourself. Who is Lauren Xlrod?
Speaker 1: Oh? Lord? Well? I started off as a theater actress because my mom lives in theater and my sister as well, and I wanted to be on TV, and so I moved to la when I was like sixteen. But as far as who I am now, I am a copywriter and a novelist and a screenwriter and I also do screenwriting help Like I'm a screenwriter doctor, and I'm starting a babysook company, and I'm at back in school for psychology, and I'm a model that's over forty.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I could testify a very beautiful woman. No, I would never guess you were forty to begin with. Okay. And the other thing too, is and you have the YouTube channel called Real Talk with Lauren l O R I N.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, you were saying that you moved to la when you were sixteen. You moved there all by yourself.
Speaker 1: I did, yes. I basically I took my ged and I said, I am so over school and I just love and I moved in with some friends first, and surprisingly, I moved in with Ronnie Turner, who was Teama Turner's son really and another girl and we lived in Studio City, and I basically it was rent free, but I had to pay all the utilities, which were very high because Ronnie had a recording studio. So that was some fun times.
Speaker 3: And where did you move from? From Philly or something like that.
Speaker 1: My family's originally from Philadelphia, and my dad got a job transfer when I was just a kid, around six or seven, and so then we moved to northern the northern part of California.
Speaker 3: Okay, so then you're sixteen years old, you live in California pretty much by yourself. At how did you come into contact and who did you come into contact first? From this group of all the people we've had Sky the Schwartz on the show, is it Scotty Schwartzer.
Speaker 1: Shops Scotty Okay, Yeah, I was friends with kind of all of them. We all hung out at Alfie's and it was very innocent and very sweet, like when you think of like your senior prom or something like that. It was very innocent. There was nothing shady going on at all. And it was a place where kids went to drink soda pop and danced to popular music and hang around other people in the industry their age, because you know, it wasn't like we could get into other clubs. So Elfie really did a good service for the young people of Hollywood. And that's where I met Corey and everyone else, and it was great. Those were the best memories ever. And I have good memories of Corey. I have really good memories of Corey. He was just a really nice guy and really giving. And he would have these little get togethers at his house because he just got emancipated from his family and so he was running this cute little house up off center of Boulevard and he used to have a lot of people over there. But he was always very accommodating and very sweet. And yeah, I didn't there. I had no bad memories of him at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, And you bring up this thing about Alfie's Soda Shop, because this is where this allegations made, is that this is where there was a child molestation going on.
Speaker 1: Correct, No, there wasn't that I saw ever, and nobody did. Corey is the only one that made that accusation, And that's kind of why I got started in this to begin with, to be honest with you, because I was really upset about that. I love Alfhie and I still talked to him to this day, and I never saw anything shady. What would happen is there was photographers that were assigned from those team magazines to go to these parties and take pictures of all the team celebrities and I wasn't famous, and thank god I wasn't, because I would have been like a train wreck. Yeah, I did work, but I wasn't like known, and so there was really nowhere that pedophiles could have cornered anybody that I would have known about, or anyone would have known about. But after hours, I have no idea what happened, but I know that Alfie wasn't that type of guy, so I was really angry. That's why I ended up helping Judy.
Speaker 3: Well, let's think get too far ahead. So it started because Corey Feldman made accusations that there was child molestation going on at the soda shop, Alfi's soda shop. Right now, has there ever been any charges brought against Alfie or anybody involved with the soda.
Speaker 1: Shop never never, ever, ever never.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, And when you started, when you started hearing about these accusations, did you contact your friends? Did you contact Corey? Did you contact other people you know and said, hey, well do you know anything about this?
Speaker 1: Oh? We all did. Yeah, everybody that ever went there was contacting each other. And at one point we were all in this private chat together and we're like, what's going on? Why is Corey saying this? And a few people just played poker with him, like the week before, and he didn't say anything. And then we watched the show again, the Doctor Oz Show, and basically Doctor Oz posts he puts a picture in front of Corey's face of Alfie and Corey didn't even want to look at it, and then when he did, he nodded very slowly, but it looked like he was hesitant, and so we were thinking that maybe he was pressured into saying that. I don't know, but it upset all of us. Were all pissed off.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, has anybody talked to Alfie about this? What does he say?
Speaker 1: We don't talk to Alfie about this, okay. And he's a good man, he deserves respect and his privacy and we all love him, and I think Corey is the only one that said that, but I don't know if he was pressured into it or not.
Speaker 3: Okay, And has anybody talked to Corey about this and said, hey, Corey, why did you Why are you making these claims?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's something that I don't want to get into. But I did talk to him for maybe an hour and a half or something like that one night. We just talked on the phone and we brought up a lot of things, and we talked about a lot of things. But I don't think he meant it. And I know that he had been molested for sure, and I know that he and Corey Haym had bad things happened to them, horrible things, And I believe him one hundred percent, and he does have he did have names, and he named them. He named the names. But Alfie was never on that list until the Doctor Our show. And so people made a big deal about al Fa Soda Pop Club and it ruined it for all of us because that was the place to go, that was the only place to go, and Alfie did a lot for a lot of people, and so we're very upset. The whole lot of us.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, do you have any idea why Corey would would claim it was this al Fa soda shop? What things happened?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. Maybe you could ask him and see if it's you know, I don't know if he was pressured into that or not, because we never heard about that before.
Speaker 3: Has never talked to me. I've tried to contact them several times through Twitter. I think he might have blocked me on Twitter now, as a matter of fact, it's been along all this chaos.
Speaker 1: Everybody's blocked on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Chaos is going on with this bunch. Okay. So then, so basically, you know, you were living a life, a nice, quiet life, and then you watched the Doctor Oz show here you know Corey filming, you know this guy, you know, Alfie, and everything all hell breaks loose? Right, what happens next?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of how it went down. I was watching Doctor Oz and then I saw Corey looking very uncomfortable and not really saying yes, that's him, you know what I mean? It seemed like he was being pressured, and so that I contacted other people, and other people contacted me, and then I saw a post that Scottie Schwartz posted on Facebook, and it was he was very adamant that Corey was making most accusations and what have you. And we all agreed, We're like, what the fuck because.
Speaker 3: You know, wait, wait there as well. Okay, Lauren, you can't curse at all because it's gonna play on AM radio. Okay, so we can't curss it even a little bit. Okay, otherwise we can't use this. Okay.
Speaker 1: I forgot I forgot about.
Speaker 3: I forgot to mention that, well, there's a lot of bleeping at I don't know, that's a lot of editing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We talked about how much work I'm doing this past week. Okay, so what all right? So now then did you talk to Scotty's Scotty Schwartz and Scotti.
Speaker 1: Schwartz Schwartz okay, because I got his wrong name wrong constant last time.
Speaker 3: Maybe just a pissed off at me. So Scottie Schwartz, And he was Scottie Schwartz as the kid in the movie A Christmas Story whose tongue got stuck to the poem.
Speaker 1: I right, yes, And he's also in the toy He played the brady little rich kid that bopped what was his name, the comedian Richard p. Richard pryor Richard. That was a great movie. Yeah, Scotty, I've known since Salky days, but I don't Mostly we became better friends on Facebook, and you know, I read all his post and so I fall a post that really upset me, and it was about how Corey was attacking Judy Haymes and how he lied about Alfie's and that he was demanding millions of dollars to name name right. And I hadn't talked to Corey in maybe like four years, because I remember when he got married and had kids, had a child. Sorry, And I contacted him through instant message because he's on my Facebook friend list, and I just said, oh my god, you look so happy and I'm so happy for you and blah blah blah. And that was the last time I talked to him. And I don't think he remembers that, but you know whatever, Okay. So then Scotty Schwartz posted this theme that really affected me, and Judy was on there, and so I made a comment and I said, this is horrible, Scottie, and I can't believe this is Corey. It doesn't sound anything like him. Because that's not the way I remember him at all. And then Judy popped up and said, oh, he's doing this and blah blah blah, and so me and Judy started talking. And I only met Judy once, and it was when I dropped Corey off at his house because he had a curfew, he had to be home at a certain time.
Speaker 3: This is Corey Haym, you're talking about now, Corey Haym.
Speaker 1: Yes, And so Corey Haym had to go home, and so I dropped him off at his mom's house, his house, and I said hi to his mom for a few minutes whatever, And that was the only time I've ever met her, And so I became friendly with Judy Haym. So then she instant messaged me, and she was just devastated because Corey Felman was bringing her up a lot and her son up and he was lying, she said about her son. And so I felt for her, I really did. I couldn't believe that Corey was acting this way because I always had so much stuff for Feldman because how many, you know, kids that age could handle what he was handling. You know, he was like a man already, he was all grown up. And he kind of kept us online, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean, who came up with the idea of efforts to take and move ahead with? Whose idea with it was that?
Speaker 1: Well, Judy asked me if because Scotty didn't want to do it, Because Scotty he doesn't do that kind of stuff. Scotty, you know, he makes posts and stuff, but he didn't want to do a video. And nobody really wanted to do it from outfiast or anybody. And so I said, you know what, I'll do it. I'll read the letter from Judy. And I didn't know. I didn't think anyone would even see it. I seriously didn't. I mean, I wore no makeup. I just got out of bed, and I was like, when we read it, Judy, I'm going to help you out because I felt really badly for her, and I still do. And so I read out the letter and it was from Judy to Corey Feldman, and it got like I can't even I think it got like a couple hundred thousand hits. I mean, it was crazy out of nowhere. It was like, yeah, so I was thrown into it like that, it's my fault. I'm not going to blame anyone else.
Speaker 3: So Judy wrote a letter and she asked you to read it, and it was a letter to Corey Feldman from Judy Hank. Yes, was this before or after Scott Schwartz came on my show?
Speaker 1: It was probably after, I'm thinking, or maybe before. I don't know. The timeline is very I don't know. I know that I know that it became kind of it turned into groups. It became like Judy's group against the feldfam, you know what I mean. Selman had a group of what he called family. Right.
Speaker 3: Let me let me interrupt you. Was this before or after I interviewed all those Corey's Angels, because I did all the first interviews with every Corey Angel. No one talked to him before it before.
Speaker 1: Absolutely it was probably what said everything off. I don't know. Dobby said it off with that post, and then after that I read the letter, and then all of a sudden, Cory's Angels started coming out saying he didn't pay.
Speaker 3: Me, okay because a studies sports. The first interview he did was with me, and then all the angels the first interviews they did was with me. And this is utterly fascinating to me that here I've known you all these years and I had no idea that you were involved at all about it. And how do you get along with Scotty because he's a right wing Trump guy and I know you're not.
Speaker 1: Right. I love Scotty and sometimes we get along great as long as we don't talk about politics. Yeah, like, as long as that's not involved, we get along great. But once he brings up Trump and you know, starts praising him, it's like it's on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he gets into some stuff, he gets into some star. I want to put his tongue back on that poll, you know, when he starts that stuff. Just to shut up up now said then, well, you know what, Let's take a little commercial break here, okay with Lauren Axelrod okay. And she has a YouTube channel called a Real Talk with Lauren and it's l O R I N. And she she was involved in all this in the beginning. She was down there at al Fa Soda shop. She knew Corey Ham, she knew Corey Feldman, she knew Scottie Schwartz, and she was read this letter from Judy Ham. Judy Ham is a Corey Haym's mother, so she's she's really tuned into all of this. And this is someone who I know. I've known her for a very long time. She's not a flaky person. She doesn't go crazy on Facebook and get drunken and write crazy things. Yeah, she's always had Yeah, I've never known her to be have any lack of credibility whatsoever. So I trust what she says to me. So we'll be right back with more of Lauren Xelrod Real talk with Lauren. Check out her bathing suit line, cal Charm Bathing suit Line. We'll be right back after these messages. And now a word from our sponsors, almightygold dot com. Get your gold and affordable quantities one gram, two and a half grams, five grams, no minimum purchase required. Why save in paper when you can save in gold. Almightygold dot com understands it's difficult to afford gold in large quantities. No one can afford an ounce of gold. This is why Almighty goold has introduced to you Carrot Bars, a most reliable company where you can buy gold in minor quantities from as little as a tenth of a gram that's like six bucks. Each gold bar is inset into the Carrot Bar frame, which is a standard credit card size and it's covered by a safety laminate. It's imprinted with a unique DNA for counterfeit protection and provided with a black light authenticity signature on the front. Gold almightygold dot com. They have a cryptocurrency backed in gold and you can become an affiliate at almightygold dot com and make a commission from any gold that is purchased from your affiliate link. It's contact us at almightygold dot com. That's their email address. Contact us at almightygold dot com.
Speaker 1: Gold.
Speaker 3: If you ever thought about opening your own mobile cart or kiosk business, maybe add new point of sale locations across the country quickly, or bring in revenue by adding coffee, food or retail services to your office, building, warehouse or lobby. Carking dot com is the answer to your needs. Carking dot com is a North American designer and manufacturer of the finest mobile retail, coffee, food carts and kiosk that money can buy. For twenty years, Carking dot com has been working with clients across America to provide indoor and outdoor carts and kiosk for any application that's www cartdesh King dot com. Give them a call at eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven one tell them at Operamancenture. Do you go to the website Carking dot com. You check out their different designs and models. You pick out which design applies to your business. They'll custom designer for you, custom build a foyer and ship it worldwide. Cartking dot com, puresoap Flakes dot com two point eight five six eight two five two five. Have you ever heard of Castile Soap? Pure soap Fla Company handcrafts fine soap bars, laundry powder, and concentrated soap flecks using organic vegetable oils from their Northern Minnesota facility. Bathe your body and wash your clothes with pure soap products that are free of fragrance, GMOs palm oil, sodium laurel sulfate, and synthetic additives. Keep it clean, folks. Pure Soap Fla Company products are kind to living creatures and sensitive skin, safe for drains and waterways, and work great in high efficiency washers on top and front loading machines. Order today at puresap Flakes dot com, Greenholme dot com, Amazon dot com, or give them a call two one eight five six eight two five two five two one eight five six eight two five two five. Puresaf Flight Company is a proud member of the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild.
Speaker 2: It's the Opferman Report and now here is investigator at Opperman.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome back to the Opperman Report. I'm your host, Private investigator Ed Opperman. We're here today with Lauren Axelrod. She has a YouTube channel called Real Talk with Lauren l O R I N also Bathing Suit Line, Keeping Eye for that cal charm Bathing Suit Line. Uh So, now, Laurie, you were telling us about how you'd gotten involved in this controversy because you saw that the people from the Soda Shop were being falsely accused. Judy Ham asked you to do this video. The video went crazy, and this is right around the same time that Corey was asking for money, had a gofundmets because you wanted to do this film. It would have happened to that film, by the way, this film, you know what, Hey what film? And then a lot of bizarre things. Yeah, he had to end his tour because they weren't feeding these vegan Corey's angels and all these things like that. They were leaving the tour and he got arrested for drugs too. You got arrest for drug possession one on this tour. And then something happened too where it was a very interesting story where Corey was sitting in his car and someone and he had his bodyguard with him in his car, and somehow he got stabbed the window of the car. Now, when I talked about this, you know, I'm very familiar with people doing transactions from their car window. Sometimes you'll go to Starbucks, you'll buy a cup of coffee through your car window. But other times you'll pull up to a street corner a car, you'll do a transaction through your car window. What do you know about this incident here this time period?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, First, okay, so me and Judy were talking a lot, and I felt really badly for her, and I still do. And I'm not gonna say anything bad about Judy. I mean, she was she's fought cancer I don't know how many times, and she lost her son. But yeah, I have something to say about that in a little bit. But as far as Corey and him being in the news about these crazy stories, I think the first one was that he was walking.
Speaker 3: Through, of course, on the street.
Speaker 1: Walking across the street. Yeah, and he almost got hit by monster truck cars or monster trucks something like that, and it was ridiculous and we were all like, what's the toime? Yeah, and then his wife, his wife came on and was doing a video for him, and she was saying, oh my god, I almost lost my husband, and she was doing some fake cheers, and so then I started doing a parody of her, which was nothing like her. I didn't even know her, but it turned out to be really funny, and I was getting a lot of hits. And sorry about all the because I'm trying to remember. It feels like years ago, and the last two years have been really crazy. Yeah, because I've also Okay.
Speaker 3: So it seems like all the people involved in this are very dramatic people. They have a lot of a lot of flaky people involved in this whole story. What is it the coins that have? You had a falling out ultimately with the two groups there was the Corey group and the Judy group, Right, what's going on with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh lord, First, let me talk about the dramatic stories in the news. Okay, So he almost got hip on monster trucks. Nobody knows if that's true. I made fun of it. I started making fun of him in videos because the more I heard and the more I talked to Judy, the more I thought that Corey was just a joke and he wasn't taking any of this seriously and he was just lying, That's what I thought. So I was making fun of him and I was saying, you know, this is total bullshit, it's laughable and whatever. So I started getting a following just because of my Corey videos. And then the needle. He got stabbed by a needle and he might die in a few months. So that was the whole other thing that I did parodies of because it was so funny to me. I still to this date, don't know if it's true. I'm not calling Corey a liar. I'm actually I like Corey. I always have and I always will and I'm not going to go against him. And I think he's a good man. I think he's been through a lot a ship And you.
Speaker 3: Can't wait, Lauria. You can't keep cursing. You can't keep cursing. You can't use this, Okay, okay, right, So I'm.
Speaker 1: Not going to give many crap. Pla use the word crap.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so that happened, And what was your last question? I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: Well, like, what what turned everything upside down? Okay? You had the two groups. There was the Judy Haym group.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And she at one point she wanted an attorney to send Corey a season desist letter. Uh. But then there was a lot of chaos going back and forth with these two groups. And one of the things that I noticed when I was talking to all these people, when I was in contact with all these people, really trying to help them get attorneys for them and a lot of stuff, uh, is that no one could quite make a decision. Everyone one had to go back and talk to someone else and then come back and talk to me later. What is it that disenchanted you from these groups? Oh?
Speaker 1: Lord, I could write a book about that alone. Okay. So the scroll name when I first started making videos and they were getting a lot of attention, and it was very I was being encouraged and rooted on by Judy and all the rest of them. And I'm not blaming them, I mean they there was a fight going on. Definitely, there was two groups. There was a Feltham and then what turned out to be the wolf Pack, and so there was these two groups against each other and I didn't want to be a part of either one, and so they invited me into this Twitter group and the next thing you know, they all turned on me and started bullying me, and it just got really out of control. I didn't know what I did to them, and then the Felsam they were being bullied as well by the same group. And so basically I am the one that one on video and I apologize to the Belfam because I feel that it was right to kind of go to every I think this shouldn't be happening. And so they turned the harder and I was bullied to the point where the gospital, I'm not going to lie, I was a mess. I was on top of that. When I got out of the hospital locked me and we weren't friends anymore. And then this new guy came along, but I'm not going to talk about I have nothing against him, but the group became the wolf Pack, and they're like a cult and a hate group, and to this day they still are and they are some of the meanest people I've ever seen. In my life. But basically, they blackmail, torture, verbally torture people, do background checks on people, do live roast scenes where they just pick on one person and then roast the hell out of them. So that's what happened to me, basically, and so I disassociated myself with all of this and I said, I want no part of this. And then I talked to Corey and I said, Corey, I'm so sorry if I ever bullied you or if I ever made you so less then, and I just want to clear things up with you because there was a time that we were friends and I have no bad memories of you, and I don't know what's going on in your life right now, but I hope that everything gets resolved, okay, And that was it. I basically tried to leave that group, but it's like scientology, you know, like they won't let you leave and they'll start posting bad themes about you, and so you have to defend yourself. And they're called the wolf Pack. So Corey is actually one hundred percent honest when he talks about the wolf Pack harassing him and stalking him. That was he, you know, they did that to him. But they also did it to their own people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, But but Corey has like his own little cult going too, with the with the Corey's Angels and all that stuff. You know what I'm saying. It's it's definitely yeah. It's a strange place, though.
Speaker 1: I have to say that he does have a little following and they're all really loyal to him, and they're his family, you know, what have you. But they don't go around like bullying people, you know what I mean. They don't really intimidate. They just kind of want everyone to leave Corey alone. So they're very protective of Corey. It's like a little harem, you know. But it's I'm not an acropy there, So let me just tell you that I'm not in either group. I that's that I don't anymore.
Speaker 3: What would you say to people who are sending Corey money to make this film and to hire security guards and all this kind of stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't approving of that at all.
Speaker 3: So right now today someone's sending him money, what would you film?
Speaker 1: I would tell them just know that the money's going straight to him and his lifestyle, and that's that it's not going to go to what he says is going to go to and sorry Corey, but yeah, I don't know the movie. I heard he did a documentary and that he's trying to get backing for it. So I think he should just put it out on YouTube and then just charge like, you know, one ninety nine a person or what have you. But I don't know. I don't know what's true what's not true. All I know is that I was a part of the problem at one point. And I don't want to go against Judy and say horrible things about her, but I wish her the best. But yeah, she basically blocked me after I went into the hospital and that wasn't cool. And she has Okay, Corey Haim had this best friend from Canada named Greg, and I think that's the person that everyone has to go through. So you were asking about that, who does everyone have to talk to? And I think it's Greg. And he's this Christian preacher and he's really close with Judy. And basically, even when I was doing videos and what have you, I had to go through Greg to do anything. And I'm not sure if that's still true. I haven't really seen him around. I don't think he's involved anymore, just like Bobby's not involved anymore, he's out, and all that flocks is really Susie and she's kind of the head of the wolf Pack and her little shed. They have a hate group. Basically, they created a hate group, and they still talk about Corey every day and make videos against their own people. And it's yeah, it's really.
Speaker 3: It's never actually been revealed who actually abused Corey Feldman and Corey Haim in public? Why do you think that is? And don't you suspect perhaps that maybe it's those people that are pulling these strings behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: I thought that as well. And the problem with that is one of the people, one of the men, is dead and the other person still kind of hangs around and he's been seen in pictures with a lot of people that went to Alvi's and so that's very concerning. And I'm not mentioning his name because yeah, I don't want to get sued, but I don't know why. But I don't know if anyone's being bribed to be you know, that's a really good theory. Actually, that's a really good theory. But there's no studio heads, there's no big time studio heads. There's just a few really creepy, disgusting old men, and that they've hurt a lot of people. I'm sure Corey is not the only one. And Corey Haim, yeah, he was definitely abused, but it was only by one person. And they keep saying that a certain actor I'm not going to mention his name was one of them, and no, he had nothing to do with it. He wasn't like that. So that's another thing I had a problem with. But you know, everyone has their story and it's exhausting.
Speaker 3: This whole scene is it is exhausting. It is exhausting, But I can tell you from my experience that they all of these people are also very afraid of some of these people, so as well, did they fear.
Speaker 1: Them, Yeah, there is a lot of fear the wolf Pack alone. Everyone's afraid of them, but not anymore. People are starting to speak out and it's Judy's group. You know, Judy's associated with these people, and it's unfortunate because they're giving her a bad name. And I don't think her son would approve of any of this because he was in Sweetheart. Corey Haying was probably one of the sweetest human beings I've ever met, and so it really is upsetting to see that all this went down the way it did. But yes, there's fear involved, and I don't know who's putting fear in their hearts or causing them to not want to speak out. But yeah, it might be the last living you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of fear and that there's a lot of control and everything that's going on here. Now another question too, is justly, Yeah, just recently, you came out there's another actor that it was involved in this group who was defending Corey Feldman and you accused him of attacking.
Speaker 1: You, which apter I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's some guy. I think he was on Save by the Bell or something like that. Someone just sent it to me just recently.
Speaker 1: Okay, he was attacking me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said he assaulted you.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Okay, yeah that was you know, as we were young, eighteen nineteen something around that time, I was sexually assaulted but not penetrated, if you know what I mean. Okay, someone that I knew his family really well. I knew him really, I knew him for a while. I was friends with his fiance at the time, but they were on a break but yeah, it was really traumatizing and I'm over it. I've forgiven him, and it's just the But after in that day, we're taught by the older men what to do and what's reality and what isn't. And I think that for him, it was completely normal to kind of pin me down the way he did, so I couldn't move my arm, do anything that was normal because he acted like nothing happened right after. And I even spent the night in his house and asked me why, and it's because I didn't know I was, so I was in shock and it was already like three in the morning, four in the morning. But yeah, I have nothing against him. Now, I realized that for some reason in the eighties and nineties, that was just acceptable behavior. And during the Me Too movement, I realized then that no, that's not acceptable, and it was more common than I thought it was, because everybody was coming out and saying this happened to me, and this happened to me, and I was like, oh my god, well, yeah, that happened to me too. And Hollywood's a weird place like that where being in sexually aggressive towards women was acceptable. And now that all of this has come out. It's no longer like that. I'm assuming and hoping, but yeah, that's what happened. That's what happens in the business.
Speaker 3: How would you like to see all this get resolved?
Speaker 1: Oh God, I really hope that Corey's documentary comes out and he kind of gets everything out that he's wanted to get out and rectifies everything, because I know that people sent a lot of money to him and none of it's really been accounted for, and I want him to prove to people or show pe people what he used it for. I would love for Judy to have peace in her life and to move on and just love the time she has with her son and just honor him in the most positive way possible, and to just let Corey go. Just let it go. And I hope that this hate group dissolves and they find better things to do with their time, because this is really, really something that's going to get them arrested and in jail at one point, because they're going to push someone to kill themselves and that person is going to name names before they die, and they're going to be held accountable, and that's really sad. Four or five people have already been put in the hospital because of this group, and that's a whole other show, whole other show. But I really hope that nobody gets it's coming to a close. That's all I can say is that I feel like it's resolving itself as I speak.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now, after all this time, all this controversy, all this huge publicity, a lot of money change in hands, a lot of threats, a lot of manipulation, a lot of lies, Corey Feldman definitely knows who molested him, rights true? And did you think that Corey Filman definitely knows who molested Krey Hame?
Speaker 1: Yes, he knows.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Judy Ham definitely knows who molested Corey Haim and who molested Corey Filman?
Speaker 1: Oh? Absolutely yeah.
Speaker 3: So both sides, it's one person.
Speaker 1: It was one person that molested her son. But with Corey Felman, I think there was quite a few, and he knows who they are and his name names, and I think he's going to name more in its documentary or he's just gonna kind of But I hope that Alki's not in that. That's another I hope is that he kind of clears Alfie's name and that's that's what I hope for. I think that's what everyone hopes for.
Speaker 3: Has health, He's done any interviews.
Speaker 1: No, So yeah, you might want to hit him up.
Speaker 3: Hey, you guys contact information.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I want to show it is I do, I do.
Speaker 1: But I don't want. Yeah, I'll figure it out. I'll figure it out. I'll ask his son, because I talked to his son all the time, and he's amazing, and he's really hurt because he was very close to Corey at one time. And so yeah, this has caused a lot of problems. So yeah, I don't know if he wants to be interviewed, but I know that he's a really good person, a really good man, and for years he did so much good for the young Hollywood, you know, and they don't have that anymore. They don't have someone like that anymore. Okay, now, well they were supervised. Let me just say to you. Also, Alfie's was completely supervised by adults, by parents. I remember Lisa Milano's parents were always there or nearby or out front in the car waiting to pick her up. I mean, it was always a supervised situation. So I never understood how he was saying that there's corners of the place and what have you. And no, it wasn't like that at all. It was really cheesy, actually what you'd expect from an eighties team club, the Soda Pap, you know, it was like an eighties movie.
Speaker 3: Okay, But you know, you do agree that there is rampant a child abuse going on in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, oh my god, yeah, really bad. I mean there's somebody really famous right now, like super super famous. And I knew of his manager back in the day, and he used to drive him around and show for her, him around and buying things and take pictures of all the boys. And he wants to jail for it, and now he's out. And I'm not mentioning in his name either. But I knew even then that he was a pedophile and he wouldn't manage me because he doesn't manage girls. That's what he said. And I always knew. I said, something's not right there, something's not right. So yeah, it's a really big problem. It needs to stop. And I really hope that Corey kind of goes in that direction again and start speaking out and getting laws changed, because he's the one that could do that. You know what I mean, what do you think that I hope.
Speaker 3: Did you think he could still do that?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: You don't think he's been totally discredited by his behavior.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. He's going to have to redeem himself because he has been discredited. And I think instead of going on tour like he's planning, I think he should focus on me be redeeming himself and being taken seriously because he has that in him and who else to kind of put them forward than him? But yeah, he really did discredit himself, unfortunately, and that's too bad, it really is, because no one else is coming forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. The whole METO can kind of petered out too as well, you know, and you know you can kind of point your finger at Corey and all this kind of controversy to his well is one of the reasons why, Uh, Lauren has to Rod, we're running out of time. Okay, once again, your your YouTube channel is real talk with Lauren, And what would we find if we go to this channel? We'll talk with Lauren?
Speaker 1: Oh lord, I talk about everything, but I really am going to start focusing on like the forty and overs and exercises and makeup and face care and all kinds of stuff, cheesy stuff, because before it was all about really just dark subjects, and I kind of want to go light and have a support group for other women that are going through similar issues, and also letting other women know that it's not over after forty and you could still live and have a great life, and you're still beautiful and gorgeous, and you could still wear my bikinis basically.
Speaker 3: And you still smiley pictures a very beautiful woman. Lauren, what do you want to leave us with?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm modeling after forty, which is so weird. I was started modeling when I was like fifteen sixteen, and the fact that I get work and then now I'm modeling my own bikini line. It's very strange. But let's leave this with hope that the Wook Pack races us and leaves people alone and focuses on more important things like their own lives, and that Corey redeems himself, and that Judy finds peace and moves on because that's what her son would want. And let's hope Scottie kind of turns Republican upside down and comes back and decides to begin to become a Democrat. That would be great. I didn't even know what I just said, but basically, it would be great if he decided that Trump was the asshole that he is.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, Lauren Axrod, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, good night, all right, I talked to you later.
Speaker 3: Ed goodnight, Okay. Then we had a Lauren axl Rod. You can find her YouTube channel is a real talk with Lauren h And bikini line is a col charm uh bathing suit line. I'll be right back after these messages. And now a word from our sponsors, almightygold dot com. Get your gold and affordable quantities one gram, two and a half grams, five grams, no minimum purchase required. Why save in paper when you can save in gold. Almightygold dot com understands it's difficult to afford gold and large quantities. No one can afford an ounce of gold. This is why Almighty goold has introduced to you Carrot Bars, a most reliable company where you can buy gold in minor quantities from as little as a tenth of a gram that's like six bucks. Each gold bar is inset into the Carrot Bar frame, which is a standard credit card size and it's covered by a safety laminate. It's imprinted with a unique DNA for counterfeit protection and provided with a black light authenticity signature on the front. Gold almightygold dot com. They have a cryptocurrency backed in gold and you can become an affiliate at almightygold dot com and make a commission from any gold that is purchased from your affiliate link. Contact us at almightygold dot com. That's their email address. Contact us at allmightygold dot com.
Speaker 1: Gold.
Speaker 3: If you ever thought about opening your own mobile cart or kiosk business, maybe add new point of sale locations across the country quickly, or bring in revenue by adding coffee, food or retail services to your office, building, warehouse or lobby. Carking dot com is the answer to your needs. Carking dot com is a North American designer and manufacturer of the finest mobile retail, coffeefood carts and kiosk that money can buy. For twenty years, Carking dot com has been working with clients across America to provide indoor and outdoor carts and kiosk for any application that's www Cartdshking dot com. Give them a call at eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven one tell them at Operamancentire. Do you go to the website Carking dot com. You check out their different designs and models. You pick out which design applies to your business. Bill custom designer for you custom build a foyer and ship it worldwide Carking dot com. Puresoap Flakes dot com two one eight five six eight two five two five Have you ever heard of castile soap? Pure soap Fla Company handcrafts find soap bars, laundry powder, and concentrated soap flakes using organic vegetable oils from their Northern Minnesota facility. Bathe your body and wash your clothes with pure soap products that are free of fragrance, GMOs palm oil, sodium laurel sulfate and synthetic additives. Keep it clean, folks. Pure Soap Fla Company products are kind to living creatures and sensitive skin, see for drains and waterways, and work great in high efficiency washers on top and front loading machines. Order today at Pure soap Flakes dot com, Greenholme dot com, Amazon dot com or give them a call. Two one eight five six eight two five two five two one eight five six eight two five two five. Puresa Flight Company is a proud member of the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetic Guild.
Speaker 2: It's the Opperman Report, and now here is investigator in Opperman.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome back to the Opperman Report. I'm your host Prevent Investiatter at Opperaman. I want to take Lauren axel Rod of Real Talk with Lauren. You could check it out on YouTube insider with this whole group pair. She's friends with Corey Feldman, Corey Haim as a teenager, hung out at the Soda Pop there with Alfie and that whole crew. And then then I had no idea she was so involved in actually reading that letter. I'm familiar with the letter being read, with Judy having someone read a letter, but I had no idea it was Lauren Axlerod. I've known a long time on Facebook, probably six or seven years, a long long time, so and you know my experience with this whole thing, I was involved with all these people. It just seems to me that did everyone knows that for some reason, no one wants to talk about who these people are. When you had this whole me too thing going on, No one was worried about lossus during that time. That would have been popular opinion behind him the loss, it would fail. I don't know what to tell you, Okay, there's just I gave up trying to help these folks because of all the manipulation and the double dealings. And it seems to me that there's some serious Shenanigan's going on here, and we covered it in depth. If you go back to my Spreaker channel and you look up the Corey Story circus Corey film and let's look at the clues another one then with Poena and Mara Moon. By the way, I took down as a favorite to some of these Corey's angels who were all upset about the way they were treated by Corey on tour and all this kind of stuff. When I interviewed them, they brought them on the show. The first person I interview all these people. No one interviewed any of these people be for me. I found them all and then as a favor, you know, one of these well, they kind of screwed me. They put up a video on their own channel before I had a chance to air it on the on the radio. But then on top of that, when one of them came to me and said, hey, Ed, can you take it? Take down one of these he was off your YouTube channel because we want to sell a story to some newspaper, some tabloid, but they want an exclusive. I said, yeah, sure, I'll take it down. So I took it down off of YouTube, but it's still on spreaker. So if you go to my spreaker channel and search for all these stories about Corey Feldman, I'm sure they'll come up with the different of Corey's angels. And Scottie schwartz we had them all on Poor Scottie Schwartzman. I kept call him Scottie Schultz, I kept calling it. Well, he started getting started to getting pissed off of me, but a nice guy ultimately. I don't know if we're still friends on Facebook. I think he might have couldn't tolerate my politics. Now coming up, we're sticking with this theme for a few days of Hollywood child sex abuse. You know you might you can if you're into this topic. We've had Nathan Forrest Winters on the show too as well, who was molested by that guy Salva uh clownhouse story you know, which he gave us details on it. By the way, there was another exclusive show. No one had interviewed him before I did. Anyway, I don't get any credit for anything. What am I doing? Just waste my time. We have coming on Jordan Pruett who was a Disney star and she was on that show The Voice, and she talks about a very elaborate molestation that took place in her life. And also to I have you know Courtney Stodden who when she was sixteen she married that fifty five year old guy. We have her mother coming on to Christa Stotton. Christa Stotton, who's a very very nice woman. She's a friend of mine on Facebook as well. We've become friends and you know, chiming in on these people's lives and stuff like that. So to keep an eye out with these other shows as well on these same topics and more. One to thank Lauren Axrod once again, real talk with Lauren. Very nice woman also too. If you like today's show, we have more in the members section. We have a special member section at Opperamanreport dot com where we have over two hundred exclusive shows there. Again, you know, if you're into this topic. McMartin pre school was the conspiracy of silence about the Franklin cover up. We had on the confessions of a DC madam, the guy who actually provided those male escorts that were found in the White House. There, we have all these people on our show covering these type of topic, exposing these kind of topics for real. You know, not no one's paying us to keep quiet. Now's paying me to keep quiet, I can tell you that. So you can check out our members section there at Operamanreport dot com. And by the way, I get nothing, no benefit from from telling these stories other than trying to expose and to help these people and help them share their stories and stuff. Uh. Like I said, there's more on the spreaker channel that's s p R e a k e r dot com. It's like a podcast format. You can go there and sign up and follow the show. It's all free. There's way more shows on there than the YouTube channel. There's way more like a hundred more. So people, you know, listen to the show on YouTube, and you know there's a whole world going on beside YouTube. We're on iHeart and iTunes, many many Internet states who aren't k y A H five forty am Radio. This is why you can't curse on the show, Lauren, Thank you so much. Okay, anyway, so thank you so much, guys, thank you Lauren. Axelrod and I really do hope that just the truth would come out of all this and who's ever calling the shots and all this. So, you know what, who's ever calling the shots and is get a hold of me and we'll talk off the air and see if we can work something out. Good Night,