Speaker 1: Hey bunkies, Hey batties, we have an exciting announcement. We are doing a meetup at Bravo Con on the Saturday at six pm at the hard Rock Cafe, right before Amy Phillips Cabaret Show.
Speaker 2: And it's gonna be a blessed you guys. Amy Phillips Cabaret Show is so fun. And the show starts at eight and our meetup is gonna start at six, So you're gonna come to our meetup. You're gonna have a few cocktails, you're gonna have the best time. Then you're gonna go over to Amy show free. It's free, free to come. That I mean, it's free to come.
Speaker 1: We have a Bravo playlist so you can dance to your heart's content, to the smooth sounds of Erica, Jane and so much more. Come talk with me and Mary Payne about your experiences that weekend and Bravo in general.
Speaker 2: Yes, present your Caber Amy ticket at the hard Rock and you're going to get twenty percent discount on food. So go over there, grab some food, get your twenty percent discount. You're there for free. If you get to talk to me, you get to talk to Ryan and maybe there'll be some other people there you want to meet too.
Speaker 1: It's all happening Saturday, six pm, Bravo con hard Rock, Come meet me in Mary Payne.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the ticket link is below. And again the tickets are free, but you just have to click the link to let us know you're coming so we can get a good headcount. I'm excited, Ryan, I'm very excited. I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What are you gonna wear? Maybe this, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is a great pestiche but I think I might have something special I'm wearing as well. So come and find out what tomfoolery I'm up to.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. I'm just going to be in the sparkly dress. Okay, see you there, everybody, Welcome to Pink Shade. It's Tuesday. It's TLC Tuesday. And guess what else it is? Go shorty, it's your birthday. It's my birthday. It's also Keisha's birthday.
Speaker 3: No, that's not that's not. Now what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to do like an air horn.
Speaker 2: Oh now that sounds a good dog.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Yes, don't blow my ears. Out, No, it is my birthday. It is Keisha's birthday as well. Everybody, head on over to both of our instagrams and you can see the giveaway that we're doing for our birthdays. You can do an instagram wishing us a happy birthday and you'll be entered to win a prize. The prize is I believe the prize is a free year Patreon plus T shirts plus like stickers. I'm a personal fan.
Speaker 3: That's a good prize.
Speaker 2: It's a good prize. Yeah, yeah, somebody's gotta win. It could be you. It won't be you, Kimberly, but it could be somebody else.
Speaker 3: I was thinking should I apply, and then I thought, I don't know. I don't want to take it away from someone else.
Speaker 2: When I.
Speaker 3: Can do a good job.
Speaker 2: You can still do it. But Ingrid just won't put you in the bowl where she draws out the name of the winner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I understand.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be fair for you to win. I know you're too close to the situation.
Speaker 3: I have inside information.
Speaker 2: Even I don't know how Ingrid does it, but we've had giveaways and things before and she'll just like say who the winner is, Like, how'd you know, she goes, I have a system. Okay, I want to ask, I want to know.
Speaker 3: No, you don't need to know the system. It's not for you to know. That's inside information.
Speaker 2: True. True. I'm gonna be licking my top teeth a lot because I got my lip flip and it's started to kick in, and so it takes a little time for it to settle in before you don't look like maybe something's wrong with your mouth, right right, So it's just looking. If I'm looking at teeth, it's because I feel weird on the inside of my mouth.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be like, Wow, she really thinks Gino is hot. You won't stop. God, I just can't stop licking my lip.
Speaker 2: Yum, Gino, Geno. I did have somebody. You ever look at your Instagram, like you know, there's a little lightning bolt and that means you have messages and the little heart is just you can look and see who watched your thing, who liked your thing. And I never really look at that, but I looked at it one time. My Disney Florian liked my thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I gave you balls and it's a shutter stock across. This is the jankiest cheapest birthday balloons ever, because I clearly could not buy an image. I just screen grabbed illegally.
Speaker 2: Sorry, folks, that's about why don't you just do this the whole time? And so the ballues come up the entire time that we're recording. There we go, but it didn't even work because of the shows hilarious, so I forgot what I was saying.
Speaker 3: It was very Instagram.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So you look at the hearts, and one time I saw that Florian had liked something of mine, so or reposted, so I got very excited. So I try to look at it every so often. And I noticed the other day that somebody liked the thing I did about Gino where it's like pretty fly for a white guy. It's his opening shot where it's like and it was like whenever the season began, which as we get into it episode sixteen, I'm like, has it been on for four years?
Speaker 3: Like, oh totally yeah. I feel like there are certain storylines that I feel like happened many seasons ago, like Julia's parents visiting, Like when was that was that this season? Or was that like in twenty two.
Speaker 2: And it was this season? It was this season and yeah, I don't know, unclear, but we did get like a little on if you watched on the TV and not on the screener. They did give a little a preview of the reunion to tell all.
Speaker 3: I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I know, and I literally like went past it because I was trying to take my notes and I in my mind, I'm like, I'm gonna go back and watch that. God, I wonder if it's on the TLC Instagram. I'm gonna look really quick because they sometimes put that. You know, if they do an ad, they'll put it. I was trying to do, Yeah, save my draft. I was trying to do a post on Instagram. Go out of that. Let's look at TLC. Nope, not UK, Let's go TLC. Okay, let's see if they put it on.
Speaker 3: So they've already filmed the reunion, so anything that airs after this they won't have seen for the reunion.
Speaker 2: Probably, I think they show them, Okay, I think they show them just like they do with housewives, you know, ninety day fiance. Okay, accounts ninety day fiance. Gosh, this has really taken a long time. They're at one point four million followers. That's what I need. Okay, No, they just have clips of the show and pillow talk. But they just have they have clips from the show from last night.
Speaker 3: Well, do you remember what was happening on the reunion Betty and Ron.
Speaker 2: There's no yelling. These people yelling at each other. And I think it was in the I think it was in our floor idiots group that were yelling at each other.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I forgot they were on this season. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That takes up two thirds of the episode.
Speaker 3: I think I'm going to call them something else. You know how they call Florida the armpit of the United States the Six Pits. It doesn't work as well as Florida Idiots. But I just don't want to steal Amy's idea.
Speaker 2: So I don't think it was Amy's idea. Somebody DMed it to me.
Speaker 3: I think people call them that, like, I think that's just a thing that people call people from Gotcha, Gotcha because of all the bath salts and alligator wrangling.
Speaker 2: I've got this game year that you guys gave me called Florida Man. My computer is on top of it right now.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, I'm glad it's getting some use.
Speaker 2: What am I gonna pull it out of dinner? Be like, guys, we have a game to play, Yes, man.
Speaker 3: Yes, you played a game on our family vacation that was so fun. It's kind of like crimes against humanity, but it's called freedom of speech and it's let's just say, balls deep was a thing that you had to explain, and it became a whole thing that, like my dad started saying all the time, Like when we were at the aquarium, he'd be like, that fish is really swimming balls deep into that coral. Yeah, no, Dad, so funny because we were all so uncomfortable, and he was horrified by how many of the clues I understood because they were things like like.
Speaker 2: That, things like toss the lettuce. Yeah, and you knew what it was. And he was upset. Yeah, I interesting, I understand. I'm upset that I know what that is.
Speaker 3: Myself, I don't really know what that is, but I've heard of it, but I think, yeah, it might be butt stuff.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a clue.
Speaker 3: Anytime I don't know what it is, I say it's butt stuff. Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah this if you're watching a video, I have pulled out the I eat ass Visor. If you don't know that story, it's just damn and I'll tell it to you.
Speaker 3: So I lost you for a second. My computer was like, no, I do not want to hear about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I wasn't gonna tell it. I've told it a million times, so it's a long ago story. If you don't know that I eat as Advisor story, just DM me and I'll tell you. Y'all. Guess what the holidays are approaching? I know I can't believe it either. There's so much that goes into the holiday season and getting ready. But guess what. I'm lowering my stress by shopping at Wayfair. That's right. You could shop for holiday decor for every room in your house. You can get Christmas trees, wreaths, or those inflatables for your front yard. Wayfair is your one stop shop for all of this stuff. You guys, I collect the little Christmas trees. I'm obsessed with them. I have them all over my house at Christmas time, the little trees. You know, Wayfair has some really cute ones this year. I've already put them in my cart. But now it's the best time to get ready because it's coming up it's gonna hit you before you know it. That way, when it comes, you can actually enjoy the holidays with your family and your loved ones without stressing out and running around like a luna. I just told my husband we got to start getting our decorations out so they're ready to go right after Thanksgiving. I don't want to be yelling at everybody. And also, we're hosting a holiday party this year. We haven't done it in a couple of years. We're doing it this year. I've already got things in my cart for Wayfair. The cutest plates, the cutest napkins, and the cutest table decorations. You know, there's something for every style and every home at Wayfair, no matter your space or your budget. Get organized, get refreshed, and get ready for the holidays. For way Less. Head to wayfair dot com right now to shop all things home. That's wayfair dot com, way fai r dot com, Wayfair, every style, every home. You guys, it's that time of year. It's time to flip that clotset over. It's time to get rid of the old, come in with the new, and the best place to do it is Quints, because you know, quin snails it with luxury essentials that feel effortless, look polished, perfect for layering, perfect for mixing. Oh, I can't wait fall weather. Everything with Quints, I find myself reaching for those things again and again. I got the best pair of wide leg jeans, so now I don't look like an old lady and my mom jeans. I have the coolest jeans. Now I got the cutest leather jacket. And then the best thing to wear with the leather jacket is just like a crisp white shirt underneath. Oh, it looks so great, you guys. You know, Quints only works with factories that use safe, ethical and responsible manufacturing practices, and they use premium fabrics and finishes. I also just got some socks and some sheets, and I'm about to get my Christmas cancels again, you guys, Quints has everything, so you need to elevate your fall wardrobe essentials with Quints. Go to quint dot com slash pink shade for free shipping under order and three hundred and sixty five day returns. That's qu i n ce dot com slash pink shade to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns quints dot com slash pink Shade, and at the end they'll say, where did you hear about us? Click podcast and select Peak Shade. Thank you. Okay, let's go. Let's start ninety Day Fiance happily. Ever after season nine, episode sixteen, boy that escalated quickly?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: These are horrible titles. These are horrible.
Speaker 3: No, it's did someone say that.
Speaker 2: I heard Andre.
Speaker 3: Kept saying escalate. He kept that's like his new word, and he said it several times in the bar. But I don't know if you said, boy, that escalated quickly, But I heard him say, like, let's not escalate things.
Speaker 2: Okay, well they probably they were making fun of him. Yeah, I assume. Okay, so we'll start with Darcy and Georgie. So now we're still in the call.
Speaker 3: We request sorry that Gino does not do the opening it previously on Ninety Day Fiance. It's his voice.
Speaker 2: I just right past and it's it's funny. Yeah, it's better to have Jasmine's voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just in chamber. No offense to Michigan people.
Speaker 2: No offense to Michigan actual. Like I said, we have family that used to live in Cold Water, Michigan. Yeah, they live there forever. Okay, loved it so in so much that they now live in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Okay, so they love it there too. So in the car on the way to the show where we left them, Stacy says, yeah, I don't know, I don't know. Uh, Georgie, in the next ten to fifteen years, I want to keep living it up, doing it pig. So I want to go to the top of the mountain with Darcy.
Speaker 3: And when's going to break your hip on that mountain?
Speaker 2: She's like, she's fifty. So in her mind she's like, and there was I'm sixty five. It's over. Yeah, I've gotten to retire out and I'm retired from life. Yeah, she's I just want to keep doing it big, go to the top of the mountain with Darcy and you guys. But if you're going to keep bringing us down, what's the use? And Georgie goes, let's focus on the show. I'm not here to stress you out. Let's focus on the show. So they run in and had to glam. They have the same amount of suitcases that they took to a two week trip to Bulgaria to go one night in New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and they're so scattered that it's like, forget the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where streaming, get.
Speaker 3: Screaming, forget the door, Like they're just gonna leave the door open at the car. On the car, they're just running like hysterically through the streets of New York.
Speaker 2: But they keep saying this is a House of eleven show, but it's not.
Speaker 3: It couldn't be less. There's not one sign that says House of eleven, and that celebrity stylist guy seems to be styling, like he walks first. When they do that, it's it's his show. Yeah, that's what I was so confused. Also, they don't seem to care what the other models are wearing. They couldn't care less, like they're only worried about themselves, which is very on brand for Darcy and Stacey. But like, I've never seen a backstage show where the designer isn't hand picking jewelry and fixing models looks and like caring, but it's clearly not there.
Speaker 2: It was just they know this guy and he said, why don't you walk in my show?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: And in the and in the in the flyer, it'll say Darcy and Stacey from House of eleven, it'll it'll say like yeah, yeah. So they arrive, they head into glam, they're panicked. We meet will Free w I L F R E E. Now I don't know if that's his god given name or he named himself Will Free, but he's a celebrity stylist, and he's like, let's get the clothes, let's head to hair and makeup, let's go. And the talking head Darcy's like, this is epic. It's it's iconic, it's an important day, it's an important day for.
Speaker 3: Us, it's monumental words. And she has the saurus.
Speaker 2: So Stacy is in a sweatsuit getting glam and Darcy is in like a fake diamond breastplate. So I don't Yeah, it was confusing because that is what she wore in the show, like a bra with like a fake diamond breastplate over it, with a fur coat with jeans with heels, with a very weird hairstyle.
Speaker 3: So it's like a throw up of every fashion style.
Speaker 2: So outside Georgie and Florian talk, this was chef's kiss. It was great. And Florae's like, you know, what's going on, what you're doing, what's happening, And Georgie goes, she's always telling to tell me what to do with my money, and I worry because she's always telling me what to do. And Florene goes, Okay, So basically she tried to calculate your money and if you have money in the bike, like what you spend like for this or that. And he goes yeah, and Floryen goes, so basically you save for you like in life, you don't know what will happened, Like you save like you build for something. And he says I. Georgie says, I want to invest. I just want to have like my freedom in a way sometime. You know, she planned my life without asking me. In the talking head, Florian is a hero and should be on it. Okay, yeah, he goes, Oh he want freedom. Oh, poor Georgie. He wants freedom, you know, like what kind of freedom you want, Georgie, Georgie, he needs to man up. She wants to know how much you make. Show her why you give a fuck, Georgie. You know, put the shit together, Darcy gonna divorce his ass, Georgie. No, put the shit together, Darcy going to divorce.
Speaker 3: His ass, Georgie. Listen to the words coming out of Florian's fake teeth. They are gold. He is the new doctor Ruth current references only, but he is he's a good relationship counselor.
Speaker 2: And Floriene goes, yeah, man, man, like what you think about with the future, with your money, but you not think about your future? What's going to happen with Darcy? Correct? And Georgie goes, I think for everything, and Florien goes, if you love for her and you care, you need to be open. You need to own that trust. So she feel you can trust you, and he goes, she needs to learn like to trust me, and so she needs to learn how to please me too, and Florian goes like, like what, and Georgie goes, let's say you want to do something like goes somewhere, and Stacey's okay with it right, and Florene goes no. Floride goes no sometimes, and Georgie goes, well, I'm saying we need to compromise sometimes, and we want different things sometimes. And she's older, she's had her kids, she's built her career question mark and he says, and I'm younger and I'm going through things, and Flora goes, well, why are you married kids now. I think he wants its now.
Speaker 3: I think when he was around his niece and nephew it made him realize he wants kids.
Speaker 2: I think they're like, you need to really think about what you're doing. Is this being on this C level TV show more important than getting married having kids what you always wanted before? You know?
Speaker 3: Right now you're stuck with this elderly bred style that you're married to, and you can't She's not having a bit, she doesn't have the eggs or anyone to.
Speaker 2: Toe, no, none of that. So Florien goes, why you marry her if you know all this? And Georgie says, I don't know. She tells me this, She tells me that it's a lot of empty promises, and Florie goes, you figure out what to do or you move on and that's it. And Georgie just kind of nods, so.
Speaker 3: Yes, can end it, Please stop it, make a decision for God's sakes.
Speaker 2: And we know from the intel we've gotten from the Internet that they're not on this new season of Last Resort. Kara and Guermo, strangely are who we haven't seen of sixteen episodes we haven't seen in the last ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, but I'm fine with it. I'm so fine. They don't make me want to vomit, So I'm fine with them being in last resort. I couldn't take it if it was Darcy and Georgie and these conversations for another season.
Speaker 2: Right, They're never going to come to an understanding. They just aren't. They need to go.
Speaker 3: They don't even speak the same language. She speaks woku and botulism. Whatever's been injected into her has affected her brain, and he speaks semi rationally.
Speaker 2: But no, he's a user.
Speaker 3: He's a user, and he there's just not They're never They're always like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they totally are. So talking to Georgie says, I know I need to be more open, but it's a double edged sword. And you know, I think Floria could take his own own advice because his relationship isn't doing so great either, And since I came back from Bulgaria, I feel the pressure of time. I need to focus on what I need and want in life. I don't want the stress, I don't want the drama for no reason, and I need to figure out what to do about this relationship. So he's feeling the pressure of time, meaning I've lost all this time with my family and I'm still at the age where I could find somebody else's fall in love, get married, have kids, have this traditional life.
Speaker 3: You know, yes, And You're never going to have no drama with Darcy. It just doesn't exist. That d stands for Darcy like she is, she makes drama out of nothing constantly. That's how she functions whatever happened to her when she was younger. She's so emotionally stunted. She's like at age thirteen or something, and when her parents got divorced, or her brother died, or like her dad was unavailable and traveling overseas, so she finds international men who are unavailable, like and keeps repeating the pattern. It's there's she she's not. He's right when he's like, you're trying to gaslight me. I don't think she's trying to do it on purpose. I think she's that emotionally stunted that she can't follow the conversation and like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, well, and.
Speaker 3: She just interprets everything.
Speaker 2: But we also don't see the behind the scenes. We don't see what he's like in real life. Yeah, and did they just get married? So they could continue to be on the shows, you know, right, because she could have definitely been on the Single Life and you know whatever.
Speaker 3: So I'm not saying he's the good guy, by the way. I think he's for sure a user and signed up for this relationship and now he wants out, and I think he is secretive and shady and all of that, But like, at least he kind of makes sense sometimes.
Speaker 2: I think that he pays half his rent and saves every single dollar so he can.
Speaker 3: To get away when he can use. He's like a person in an abusive relationship who's like stowing money away in their sock drawer.
Speaker 2: That's what he did, right, right, he's getting he's talking to whoever helped better call Saul to get into like witness production. Okay, do you guys ever walk out of the doctor's office and think, okay, well I have no information. I left here feeling exactly the same. They told me, nothing that happens to me all the time. I mean, they might tell you, hey, drink more water or eat less fast food. Well, yes, I know, but I need a real game plan, and that is what Superpower is doing. Okay, Superpower will send a licensed professional to your home or you can visit a nearby lab and it's one simple blood draw with over one hundred biomarkers, way more than you get when you do the normal one at the doctor's office. You guys, I've done this. I went to a local lab, got the draw, and they came back with so many results tests I've never even heard of. The app gives detailed information on your heart, liver, your thyroi, your hormones, but tabolism, vitamin minerals, all sorts of things, even like environmental toxins. You guys, they told me so much about my cholesterol. I was like, uh, oh, guess I need to watch out for my cholesterol. So I appreciate that. Now. They will also tell you what supplements you could take that will help. So they have recommended some things to me, and I got them because now I'm concerned about my cholesterol. Okay, Superpower used to cost four ninety nine, but right now it's just one ninety nine for the full ex experience. That's more affordable than anything else out there. Other testing services charge five hundred dollars one thousand dollars sometimes more for similar or less testing. So you should know your numbers with Superpower. Superpower believes every human has one hundred year potential and they're here to help you get there. Your blueprint activated with Superpower. Not only does Superpower reduce their price to just one ninety nine before a limited time, our listeners are getting an additional twenty dollars off with code take twenty. Head to superpower dot com and use code take twenty at checkout for twenty percent off your order. And after you sign up, they'll say, hey, where did you hear about Superpower? And make sure you say pink shade. So the girls are lined up for the fashion show and they're like, let's do it. Let's do it, and say She's like, pop the collar, pop the collar, and then the guy will free walks up and darcik goes, when I walk out, you pop the collar. He goes, do not do that.
Speaker 3: I missed.
Speaker 2: No, he goes, do not do that, and she goes, okay, don't pop the color. Can I drop it down? Can I drop it down? And he goes, that would be fine. So it's so hilarious because Darcy's like, I go out there, I know what to do?
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 2: Because you know what to do? Work your magic, very very high fashion, high fashion. I was like jeans, a fake diamond breastplate, a black bra a white fuzzy coat. Black. No, this is not high fashion nothing.
Speaker 3: Also, where was the word snatched? I don't know why I didn't hear snatched more you're snatched. Also, it was so funny because Darcy would be like, what should I do, Stace? Should I do this? And then Stacey would tell her and then she'd be like, shut up, Stacy, I know what to do. Do you just like each other? Do you hate each other? I can never tell.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a high pressure competitive situation because they want to write, you know, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they want to one up each other, but beyond team Silva.
Speaker 2: At the same time, so Florian and Georgie are both like taking the with their phones and I wrote they nail it. I guess I don't know. And the talking they didn't fall, No, they didn't fall, and they and they're doing a lot of piece up keeps this guy yeah and House of eleven and and talking to it together Florian and Stacy and she's like, we did a big silver Sisters are back whoo, and Florie goes, yes, you did great. I felt very proud. You look so beautiful, and she's like, hit you boo boo baby, yet me just give you a little kissy. He just loves it. He just smiles and stop, Stacey.
Speaker 3: I did not that's one of my acid reflux. I had developed a gird in that moment. It was too much for me.
Speaker 2: So Stacy goes, yeah, we're an unstoppable duo. We won't let any man get in the way that I don't mean you. I don't mean you. Flora back sage. Jarcy is you know, taking her stuff off? He says, you know, I'm still upset about what he said in the car, and uh, yeah, it's terrible. I was like, by the way Stacy said it, first, you're taking away our good years. She said it first, yeah, and then he just retaliated. So yeah, he goes, yeah, you need to get to the bottom of it. You got to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 3: Oh did you notice Stacy's Freudian slip when she said, you know, Darcy goes, I'm still upset, and Stacy goes, how he said, we're wasting his good years. I mean you're wasting his good years. She said, we're No, It's like he's not married to both of you.
Speaker 2: You're not You're not can joined twins. So they they leave the guy's help with the zillion bags and get out in the car, and in the car, she goes, are you proud of me? Did a good job? He goes, yeah, I'm proud of you always, Yeah, good job, and she goes, thank you? Are you sure? I was like, just take the compliment.
Speaker 3: Also, it's not a compliment. If you have to ask for it, you have to ask. That's not a compliment. And it screamed Daddy issues to me, like how many times she does it? Later in the hotel, are you proud of me? Are you sure you're proud of me?
Speaker 2: Don't look good?
Speaker 3: Did I look at it? And then he says yes because he's forced into a compliment. And then you're like, oh, thank you. He really loves me. He's proud of me. You actually begged him for that.
Speaker 2: So the couples are going to their rooms and they're like, what are we doing? And we're going in We're going out and says he goes, we're going out. I guess we're going out and Darcy goes, yeah, yeah, you should go in there. Ride that horse? Because I ride that zebra tonight. What what are we calling? Are we calling Georgia zebra? Now?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I don't know if I have any date line our date with dayline listeners out there. But my favorite expression is think horses, not zebra's, which is Okham's razor, which is, you know, a theory in policing and medicine. And it's like, you know, but so Florian fake teeth is the horse, which actually he does.
Speaker 2: Kind of have horse teeth now he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like mister ed a little.
Speaker 2: I'm used to them now. I think they look great.
Speaker 3: But that means Georgie is the rare thing that you're not looking for because it's not the obvious answer, but it's the anomaly that's Georgie somehow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're reading way too much into that. Yeah, And I think she just wanted to come up with something that was like a horse, and that's the first thing she came up with.
Speaker 3: Anywhere's black and white a lot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, just run that zebra's night. Huh. So they go into the hotel room and they have like a welcome from the hotel manager, like welcome, thank you for saying at our hotel with champagne. She's like, okay, great, what's that? Let me go get let me go get unsnatched.
Speaker 3: So I felt like I was seeing it in his mind, like, so this is the sort of luxury that I get from this relationship. I get a personalized note from the hotel and a bottle of champagne. Is it worth it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is this one free bottle of champagne twice a year worth it?
Speaker 3: Exactly? And I could see that in his mind.
Speaker 2: So she gets in her bathrobe and she comes out and she goes, she lays on the bed and she goes, I did a good job. Are you proud of me? And he goes, yes, you know, yes, proud of you. Proud of you always they have the champagne and she goes, you know, I don't feel like you fully support me as a wife. And you have such avoidances, like right now i'm talking to you, you're looking at your champagnecause he's like looking up at it. He goes, I thought I saw a hair in there. She goes, yeah, you're avoiding the conversation. And she goes, I feel ignored. You know, don't act like a little kid. You're grown up. Now be a man. I wanna feel your passion, and whatever you feel is for you to know and not for me to know, Like I'm gonna take it from you, like I've only ever given to you, given, give and given, give, gift, gift, I've never taken anything from you, which is a great point.
Speaker 3: But he makes a good point too, right now.
Speaker 2: He says, but I didn't ask for that, and I didn't ask for you to give me things. I never asked shit from people, never, like why you give something to somebody and use it against them? But like remember when they were first together and she was always buying them like big fur coats, and.
Speaker 3: But don't you feel like she would rub it in his face sometimes, like I got you that coat. Can't you give me a foot massage? Can't you tell me you're proud of me?
Speaker 2: You know right right? Yes, yes, it's they're both right in a lot of ways.
Speaker 3: Here it's transactional.
Speaker 2: And she goes, and then you use it, he says, you use it against me, and she goes, I have always given graciously, and he goes, no, you know you just pay You make all the decisions by yourself. You don't include me, And I think it's disrespectful to me. And now I work hard for my money and I want to enjoy what I want. Okay, but if all this time he hasn't been bringing in a lot of money and now he is, now he does need to not pay her back, but like, hey, let me just do something nice for you because of all those times you just did something nice for me, you know.
Speaker 3: But instead he's selfishly thinking, I'm actually earning my own way now, so I deserve the freedom that comes with that. Like before he was the kept man, so she made a decisions because she was paying for everything. But now he would have his own apartment, you can have freedom, and he's like wants that freedom. It's like a teenager who gets their first job that could like support them, but like their parents have been paying their way for so long, so it's like it's very complicated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's just socking away all that money so he can run an apartment and then be like I've already run an apartment. I'm leaving.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 2: And then talking to Eddy goes you know, I want to celebrate tonight, but I'm just so bothered by her being so controlling all the time, Like what I want in the relationship is for it to be equal. But you know, she's just all over the place in her conversations. So she says to him, I'm feeling very emotional. Well, what are you not feeling very emotional? She says, she's feeling very emotional, and you know, everything my dad said made to me. And is this something you want? And you know, I don't really know the answer, Georgie, I don't know what you want. And he goes, oh, you know, being in Bulgaria opened my eyes. You know, I was gone from them for so long. I missed so much, so much things that happened, and I don't want to miss those moments anymore because of all of this. And I don't even know if we're truly happy. And she's like, yeah, we're happy, are you? But not all the time? Not all the time?
Speaker 3: No, No, what's the percentage do you think, like when they're not filming, like in their day to day life, what percentages when they're not fighting? But I also mean not sitting in silence awkwardly, like that counts as unhappy to me.
Speaker 2: Like if they're just together, like having a decent conversation, just normal.
Speaker 3: Life making dinner normal life. Twelve percent, yeah, exactly twelve percent. Yeah, yeah, but I think eighty percent of the time he's not around, which is also unhappy.
Speaker 2: So why are you saying yeah? So he says, you know, I just feel like maybe we're just wasting time. You know, I'm miss I'm missing all these important moments with my family and in general. And you and I we never have progress. We just talk in a circle. We never have progress. And I'm not sure if I know what I want? And she goes, do you know if you want it to work?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: And I don't think this is so like talking in circles. I think she's flat out do you know yes or no? Do you want it to work?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And so he gets up and goes, I'm just so tired of talking about the same shit over and over. It goes nowhere, we have the same conversation so many times. We never make progress. But and she goes, well, I thought we were making progress just now, Like she's like, do you know if you want it to work? Like he could say like, yes, I know I want it to work, but I don't know if it will or no. No, I really don't know. I really don't you know, but he.
Speaker 3: Wanted for that, he's been done for a long time, but he's too scared to say it, or because he wants the paycheck, so more episodes, So she would stay forever. She would cling with the smallest river sliver of hope, like if you said your hair looks nice once a year to her, that would be enough for her to cling onto this relationship. But so he's the one that's going to have to end it, and he keeps not doing it. Just say I'm done.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah. She says, are you scared to walk away? She says it wouldn't smile on her face, which was odd, and he says, you never get it. You're trying to gaslight me. You're talking about something that makes no sense. But I thought she was making perfect sense here because she's like, are you scared to walk away? Because he could aside.
Speaker 3: At this moment, I think she was making perfect sense. But maybe that's gaslighting because he's not used to it normally. He's like, you're making sense. Why are you gaslighting me?
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true. And he goes, oh, you never get it, and she goes, well, sure, you're just going to walk out Yep, there you go, and he just walks right out. He's probably like, let me see if I can get Stacy blow before we go out to the CB. So I'm talking tod. He goes, there is something very important I need to share with her, but I need to share it with her when she's calm, because she doesn't listen. Okay, predictions, what is it?
Speaker 3: Bought an apartment in Bulgaria.
Speaker 2: Put down a deposit on an apartment in Miami.
Speaker 3: It's I feel like it's one of those things like he's leaving. I feel like he or needs space, or he's.
Speaker 2: Going something something, something's happening, or like he's been saving all this money because he's going in as like a part owner of a spa or something like that.
Speaker 3: Right, and that he that he has kept from his wife, which again why he's so secretive with the money.
Speaker 2: So secretive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I get it because I feel like he just wants to leave and needs a backup plan. He knows this relationship is not going to last forever.
Speaker 2: So yeah, oh yeah, it's very obvious. Like Florian and Stacey, I think we'll all together.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, they actually seem to enjoy each other's company in their interviews together. So even though they have a lot of problems, like he cheated on her, et cetera, Yeah, they have an arrangement and it works for them.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on to Brandon and Julia.
Speaker 3: Okay, barely anything happened here, but it was enjoyable. When Betty and Ron are not around, they're an enjoyable couple. So they are looking at this wooden map they have on the wall about where they're going to go, and they have no plant, not a single plant. He's like, I think we'll go to London and then Scotland and Dublin and Spain and then maybe Morocco. We should just hop over to Africa. Like are they in a camper van or are they just backpacking? I feel like they're just backpacking because he said a train. So, but they don't have huge backpacks. They had normal sized backpacks, like they didn a backpack HER's backpacks. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: They're not backpacking to the Richmond Airport. I mean, you know, I think they're No.
Speaker 3: I think that they're gonna go hotels that would be expensive, maybe hostiles. I don't feel like Brandon's staying at a hostile he'd be scared.
Speaker 2: They're using all the money from the Sweet Sweet match art money.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So they say Betty always wanted to go to Sicily and she never did it, and I was like, hmmm, is she jealous that her son is living out her dreams that she did not live because she got into a swinger marriage with naked hot tip time with Ron and puppy mail time and she did not travel. Uh. So they're excited, but he's sad that he won't get his steady supply of breast milk on the trip. Sorry. Stop. And she is preparing the house. I thought that was very funny. She's unplugging everything. She's like because I don't know if it's because of fires or saving on the electricity bill, but she's.
Speaker 2: Playing the refrigerator or before she did that.
Speaker 3: It didn't look like it because there's this thing of flowers that is like all crusty, and I was like, that's gonna sting.
Speaker 2: Either, by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah fake. So and then he walks out with his video game system and she's like, you can't bring that, you can't bring your games, and then he was just kidding. No idea where the dogs are. I'm assuming they love those dogs. She loves those dogs, so I'm sure they're in good hands. And then she tries to pull a Kevin McAllister home alone by propping up a stuffed animal in front of the window and putting a hoodie on it and a cup of coffee and making it look like someone's there so no one will break in. But it slumps over the table and looks like it's been murdered and like was hit behind with a bottle, and it's now slumps over the table, and Brandon's like, goes outside to see what it looks like, and he's like, they're gonna break in because they're gonna think that person is drunk and not making attend, so they're gonna break in. Yeah, though, And then they're like, we don't know how long we're staying, And then he says it depends on what crimes we commit. It's like, are you planning on being locked up in European jail? Are you playing on reenacting that Joaquin Phoenix movie? What?
Speaker 2: I don't think? I don't know, Well, I guess yeah, I don't know. And by the way, nobody else needs to send me, including you. The thing that somebody put out with Brandon Holden a baby with Betty's face.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was a classic case of this tastes terrible. Please try this because I saw it. My eyes saw it. I needed your eyes to see it. It's a jump scare. It looks like he's holding Et in the the from the back of the bike because she's wrapped up like a Babushka baby. Like it's so disturbing, so disturbing.
Speaker 2: And she's like with like a huge smile, and.
Speaker 3: Like the baby really looks like Brandon.
Speaker 2: Terrible, terrible. So uh.
Speaker 3: They go to the airport in a car and we hear them talking to the driver as they drive away. I didn't even think it was Julia. She sounds so happy. She sounds like a totally different person. She's like, yes, airport, please, Like it's not even Julia because she's so happy.
Speaker 2: It didn't sound like a different person. Yeah didn't it, Yeah it did.
Speaker 3: She's like, no, Betty, no, Ron that I've been shaking out the demon that is inside of me that is altering my voice, and now I have happy voice.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you think the dogs are with Betty and Ron?
Speaker 3: No? I don't think they're talking to Betty and ron I think they must have friends. Okay, she's not going to board those dogs, so she's yeah, I just don't know. And they don't seem to have a dog. A house sitter that would be the best, just have when someone stay in the house. But again it's like home alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be gone for two weeks or three years unclear? Yeah, yeah, okay, let's go to our what'd you call them six pits? The six pits?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a name that is in flux. It is TBD Floria D's whatever.
Speaker 2: We hate them, sexy six No no, Jovi and Jovi and Yara are. They're getting ready for a night out. He's making fun of her super shiny blood their pants. He's like, see if you can touch your toes so you can bend over. She's like great, great, great great. You know they make that noise. So, so why is.
Speaker 3: Your first instinct to make fun of your wife and to not just say you look nice even if you don't get her fashion.
Speaker 2: She comes out and she goes, would you like this? He goes, yeah, you look great, and she goes, you like this necklace? And I wanted to say it doesn't go with that outfit. So Libby and Andre come in to have champaign with them, and he's like, oh, girls, how was your day and she goes Libby goes, well, our day was fun until Lauren tried to dig up the past and you know what I told her, babe is I'm sick of talking about the same stuff. And you know, she just needs to talk to you because there's questions I can't answer. And ar goes, oh, God, like the elephant's always in the room, Like I'm here to have fun. I want to kick out the elephant. I want to have fun. So then Elizabeth needs to borrow a pencil sharpener for her eyeliner, and they go in the bathroom and Yara goes, yeah, I just was not don't you want to talk about this anymore? I want to just disassociate from that stuff, and List goes yeah, you know, Yura, you and I are way more calm and we're just into no drama and you and I we just really click better than with Lauren.
Speaker 3: That mean girl shit is so I triggering, like pulling her aside and then being like aren't we so fun together? Lauren's not fun? Like we are like we're the fun group. We're sit at the cool table with us. Lauren doesn't belong. I knew that's what it was going to be. I was telling Lauren mentally the rest of this whole trip. I was like, amp up your fun because you have to win this competition. It's a competition for Yara's affections, and Libby is winning because she's not drama all the time.
Speaker 2: But she is drama.
Speaker 3: Drama, and then it acts like she's over the drama and she wants to just have fun.
Speaker 2: Oh so Yara goes, no, you know, I think you're a nice person. I think she's a nice person, and it's fine. I think she's a good friend. Liza goes, well, you know, I wasn't gonna say anything, but she has said some things about you, like Miami got to your head and she just kind of comments about your clothes and stuff, just kind of nasty and I really don't want you to be hurt if you get too close to her, so just be careful. I didn't like this at all.
Speaker 3: Blames on the side of my face. Also roll that footage. I want to see the tape where Lauren said that I know she and on right I'm sorry. She and Alex have said, like, she's so Miami. She fits in perfectly in Miami. Yeah, dressed exactly Miami. That's not bad.
Speaker 2: Like, and Lauren is said, like, I couldn't get away with that what she wears, you know whatever, which, by the way, Lauren could. So she's it's just not her personality. She means yeah mm hm. So Yar goes really well, she's so nice and says she loves me and wants to be friends, and goes, I don't know what to tell you. Bitches are fake. I'm so mad at Elizabeth.
Speaker 3: So and I can't tell if this is like for the show, like she's auditioning for her villain's error she wants to be a housewife Miami person or like. But I don't feel like Lauren is in on the joke if it is fake for the show, because her tics get out of control when this happens, and it seems like she cannot handle this emotionally.
Speaker 2: It's very stressful for her. So okay, so talking it together Elizabeth and Andre and she goes, you know, I don't like talking shit about people, but I've been burned by Lauren talking to crab behind my back, and I don't want ya to have to go through the same thing. Like, I mean, Yari needs to be careful. Okay, we all have eyes and ears, so I don't know who you're lying to here.
Speaker 3: So you're just not fun enough to pull this off. Like at least the housewives have fun one liners and stuff that, yeah, are entertaining. She doesn't have that part of the personality. She's just a bitch mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So they all do tequila shots, cheers maybe maybe, and you know, Joey's like, Yara, I gave you a little one because she doesn't like to do shots. So in talking head, Yara is like, I mean, if Elizabeth said this behind my back, I would believe it, but not Lauren. Okay, well that tells you all you need to know.
Speaker 3: That's your answer. Yeah, she says, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I trusted Lauren. I thought she was like a girl's girl, but I don't know. Maybe Elizabeth is right about her. So poor Yara is like really torn here. All right. Now, we see Lauren and Alexi in their room with the hidden cameras talking about their day, and Lauren goes, our day was fine, but when I was trying to talk to Elizabeth. She just kept saying, like, Andre did it. You need to talk to Andrea, like I need to talk to him. And I just feel like she's never going to take responsibility for what she did. And Alexi goes, I feel like we're being gas lit. I feel like we're being She says, I feel like we're being gaslighted. And she goes, I feel like we're being gas lit like she corrects his English. So they all hop in a van for a night out on the town at like a local bar, and they're going to the Pickled Pig and they're all joking around and I think somebody, maybe it's Jovie, says something to Andre but like you're always loud or something, and he goes, oh, is that being loud? Like I'm so sorry, And they're like, are you okay? Did you just apologize?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And Yarra goes, oh, I never say I'm sorry because saying sorry it means you're weak.
Speaker 3: Yeah. She's like, you said you're anti European.
Speaker 2: No, we're not doing it, and Elizabeth goes, it's taken me eight years to teach him how to say sorry. Let's don't backtrack here. So they go to this pickled pig bar and restaurant and they order drinks and Yara does a shot ski with the locals and they immediately like, who's this hot Russian?
Speaker 3: Yes, that one dude is like ready to leave his wife for.
Speaker 2: He also wants to be on the show. We're like, yes enough. Everybody claps when they do the shot ski and she says, you know, I'm not like a regular mom. I'm a cool mom. And I love that Yara is like leaning into the American sayings. Now other people doing shots woo shotski woo, and the locals love Yara. So they're all kind of standing around and Elizabeth goes, I guess Lauren says something like, oh, I don't want to do a shot or something. I should catch up, and Elizabeth goes, well, we did tequila shots in the room with Yara and Jovie before they came, and Lauren goes, oh, we didn't get the invitation, and Elizabeth goes, oh, blame it on Jovie. I don't know talking to Lauren think that I don't. Elizabeth said it on purpose to make Lauren know she wasn't invited.
Speaker 3: I think so too, And if it wasn't Elizabeth, I would have thought Lauren was being too sensitive, and like they were just happened to it be getting ready and like they had a shot. It wasn't like they had a pre party plan to have a shot without the other group.
Speaker 2: It's just like swing by, we're doing shots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, And they would have done shots with them if they happened to be there, you know, they were still in their room. But because it's Elizabeth, I think she said it on purpose.
Speaker 2: I think she said it on purpose, and he're talking to head. Lauren goes, well, that's kind of fucked up. And Elizabeth didn't need to say that, you know, like she didn't need to tell me. And again, I think there's a malicious intent behind it. And I don't know if it's because of our lunch conversation. She just has to go tit for tat, and I'm seeing the kind of person she is more and more so she's right about that. So Alexi goes, hey, look before we do more shots, since we're all in goodsperience and not too drunk yet, let's see if we can clear the air. So the two couples are standing there, Yara and Jovier are at the bar and Alexi goes, look the way I remember it, that night at the launch party, that's of yours launch party. That night at the launch party, it was you who brought an Alexi is saying this to Alexi is saying this to Elizabeth. He says, it was you who brought up the whole body shaming thing and attacked us, and I felt it was malicious. I felt it was a premeditated attack. And Elizabeth goes, well, so I thought, Lauren called my husband a horrible man. And Lauren goes, no, never, And Elizabeth says to Alexi, I've never called you like a dick or a horrible man or whatever. And she said that and it hurt me, and he goes, okay, he goes, that's a good point, Like alexis being very calm about this, as.
Speaker 3: Also, Alexei doesn't act like a dick or a horrible.
Speaker 2: Man, not in general, notion.
Speaker 3: No, maybe in private with Lauren, but not at like dinner parties.
Speaker 2: Not so that everybody knows he's a fucking nightmare, you know. And so now we're over to Yara and Jovie at the bar and she's eating and she goes, let's take the food for them.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 2: She's like, now you guys want nachos because now she's had all these shots. Yeah, and they're like they're like no, like we're talking, so she's like, they don't want to not jos, I want to bring. So Jovi's like, I like this bar, like this is fun. I like like a local place. And Yura says, you know, Elizabeth told me that Lauren was making fun of me, like my outfits, like how I dress, like what the fuck? Like she says, she liked me so much and now she's making fun of me. And I don't know what to say. I don't know, and joe goes, well, you have to say something, and she goes no, because then I don't want it to be a fight. And Joey goes, well, it's gonna be, and but you don't have to he doesn't have to be like you can say, hey, what what's going on? Like just say it calmly, and Yara goes, I don't know. I'm not gonna do. I want to want to ruin my mood and Joey goes, well, we'll say it at the end of the night. We're all going home. So Elizabeth says, we're back at the table before them. Alizia goes, everything started off on the wrong foot at your housewarming party because Andrea was attacked and I go Alexi goes, no, no, at the party, you know how it started, Noga, she had no ill will. I mean she did at the end, but not at the beginning. And Andre goes, whos fuck is this person to be in your home? And I'll escalate the shit like this, and Lauren goes, well, she's my best friend. And Lisia goes, oh, well, you and I are supposed to be best friends. Are you guys seven? Are you seven years old?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: List goes you and I are supposed to be best friends, and Lauren goes, absolutely, you were one of my best friends. And Andrea says to Lauren, you didn't apologize to me ever, for what happened at your house. And Lauren says, look at me, I am sorry it got to that point at my house, and I'm sorry if you were offended by anything that happened there, I am sorry.
Speaker 3: She has said that several times, Yes she has, and Andre says, you've never apologized. It's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Andre says, I'm sorry it got to that point and I apologize. Andre says, I apologize for that text messages thing. That was a fuck up, you know. I went deep into that and it was retaliation and that was a fucked up thing to do, and I apologize for that too. Okay, good, all right, Okay.
Speaker 3: So he's saying Libby didn't tell him, but he's saying he went Libby, he went into the text but I kind of still think Libby told.
Speaker 2: He didn't go back two years in text messages to find something to say mean to Lauren.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: So they're both like, I appreciate your apology. I appreciate your apology, and Lauren tears up and sheetles with hug and they're kind of joking about, like, oh, you're really getting in there, and Lauren's like, I just missed you so much. She goes, I and followed you on Instagram and also goes, I blocked you, and they laugh and Lauren says, Andre, moving forward, please don't go through our stuff, our private conversations. He goes, oh, yeah, yeah, absolutely, and he's like shing, make week, he didn't do it in the first place. So Yara is saying, I'm not going to They're over there hugging and what, I'm not going to say anything, and Jovi goes no, like, don't let people push you around like you're what You're going to go have coffee with her? I know she's talking shit about you and your clothes or whatever.
Speaker 3: Only I can talk shit about you and the way you look in your clothes as your job.
Speaker 2: Jovi is getting a tray of shots. He drops him on the floor. Everybody cheers. He's like, hey, you do I win a prize?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: And the bartender is a woman and she goes no. He goes sorry about that. I was like, pick it.
Speaker 3: Up, you dick, Yeah, pick it up. Help.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Lauren is comes over and is talking with Jovi and Yarra and he goes, hey, Yara, tell Lauren about the conversation you have with Elizabeth. Just go ahead and talk about it. And Yara's like Jovi and Lauren's like what what? And Ura says, Elizabeth said that you make fun of me, that you make fun of me and my outfits. And you know, I've had a lot of time in my life where people make fun of me and I can brush it off, but then each time I see you, I'll feel heavy about it and Lauren's like what, She goes, no, she says, I'm so glad you brought this up. I've never made fun of your looks, never ever like you literally inspire me tonight. I was thinking like, well, I'm gonna wear I was gonna wear like these baggy pants and I was like no, and I was like, you know, and Jovie kind of goes yeah, you're thinking like what's you are gonna wear? And she goes yeah, because then I got to like up my game. And Yara says, well, she says, you said Miami changed me into a bad way, and she goes, are you kidding? I've said you are thriving and you're the epitome of Miami. I've never made fun of your outfits. I wouldn't wear what you wear. It's not my style. But I'm actually and then and then Lauren takes it one step too far. Lauren goes, actually, I'll admit it, I'll own it. I'm jealous of you. I'm just jealous of you. That's what it is. You've got gorgeous hair, an amazing body, You're confident, you wear what you want. And there I've said it. I'm just jealous of you. I was like, Okay, I think you took that one step too far with your apology. Yeah, because now he's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it makes it seem like you were talking shit because you're jeless. But also, this is all moot because even if she was talking bad about her, Elizabeth should have said it, like it's normal to occasionally talk shit about your friends. I'm sorry, sometimes that happens with another friends. It just does. And there's a cone of silence that should not be broken.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree.
Speaker 3: Also, you know y'all is sensitive about her looks, so why would you even put that on her? Libby, Like, if Lauren did say it, she shouldn't have said it. But Oliz, what Elizabeth did was worse by telling Yara I think.
Speaker 2: And I don't. I mean, I am sure that Lauren has probably been like a girl her outfits. I mean, she is living that Miami life girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I don't. I can't see it being like a.
Speaker 2: Bad like God, she shouldn't have warn those pains.
Speaker 3: Although at the launch party she did start in when Elizabeth came. She was like trying to bond with Elizabeth, and she goes Yara didn't have anything ready. She was like so upset and there weren't balloons blown up and stuff like can you believe that? It was so chaotic? So I was like, I'll help, I'll do whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well have told her that, Yeah, she talked about your launch party, said you weren't ready, and it was like, you know, she could have said that she poked at the one thing that Yura so since itive, yes, because Lara probably been like she was right. I totally didn't get ready in time. Talking to Lauren goes, I'm completely blindsided. I probably have had conversations about Yara's outfits because they are bold and they are out there, and yeah, she can wear it. I cannot, but I'm not making fun of her as a person. And right when I think I could trustle Is with bam, she shows me that I can mm hmm. And the talking head Yard goes to be honest if she's lying or not, like, I'm so tired of all of this. I need to go home and reflect on all of this situation. So then Lauren goes back over to the other people and goes, I can't get a fucking break, like we got to go, and they're all like what happened? And Alex is like, you're getting your coat, like are we leaving?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: And Andrea and Livy are like what just happened? I don't know. I guess she and Laura Yara had to fight. And Elizabeth is looking over there like uh oh yeah, oh the talking head. Lauren goes, I am done. I'm done with her. I will not associate with her, and I will never trust a word.
Speaker 3: She says again, good, you shouldn't good. I think she was tricking you by being you were talking mostly over text, and just like it's very easy to misinterpret text in a bad way and that someone's being snarky or bitchy. Elizabeth must have a way of texting that makes it sound like she's really nice and a girl's girl when she is not. And now that they're hanging out in person, she's realizing she's a snake or when the camera is going, when the show is going, she's snakish, and when the show is not then she's maybe normal. I don't think Elizabeth has a lot of girlfriends. I think her life is andre and Lauren has a lot of girlfriends.
Speaker 2: She does, Yeah, we've seen them on.
Speaker 3: The show, but we've never seen Libby's friends, like we had had her sisters who she only talks to one now, and Chuck and Andre And because she's not really a girl's girl, she probably thinks that their girls are jealous of her because of her husband. I feel like she's actually said that on the show.
Speaker 2: It's interesting on sixty Days End that we're covering on Mondays, there's a girl that goes on and her name is Stephanie on the season, and she's like, I've never really had a lot of girlfriends, so i don't know how I'm gonna get along. Well, she immediately goes into prison and it was like, this is the sorority I was never in. Look at our bunk beds. We're so fun, really.
Speaker 3: Interesting because normally those kind of girls, yeah, they're the problem. Like I never trust somebody who says they don't have girlfriends, or they don't get along with girls, or girls are too much drama. It's always them that's the problem. But she's actually like enjoying being around the girl.
Speaker 2: Oh, she can't believe it. She was like, listen, head bitching, charge likes me. She was, and then like they got into a big fight. I got to run up and be like on the side of my soory sisters. It was like the DG's and the Tridelt's got in a fight and I was like, go zone seven. Woo. She was like girl fight check so much fun. I loved it. Oh my god, I just saw my friend beat up another girl totally like a soarty Okay, uh Jasmine, Gino and me.
Speaker 3: Okay, this was a lot. But we didn't even see Geno. So why was he in the opening saying previously on ninety day fiance? Uh?
Speaker 2: So she takes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they she gets. She takes Coco to the park and she forces him to go down the slide to show off how whimsical she is in her spandex bodysuit and she's like extremely pregnant. And then Matt pulls up and a giant truck thing like a tow truck with a pink ribbon on it, and he goes, I, Mama, Sita, you need a ride and yi hie onlay and I was like, it's so annoying, And so he says, this is going to be my second income. See the ribbon. It's surprised. I got it for us, Well for me, it's going to be our second income, So like he's going to be a tow truck driver. Don't you need a license or something for that?
Speaker 2: So apparently he probably has a commercial driver's license a CDL. And then I don't they live in Florida. I'm sure it's all bets are off the guy down the street. You can tell you. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: That's true. So he says he does random things related to cars, building cars, how do you build a car? Like you put the pieces together? Fixing up cars that I understand, and selling cars that I understand. I that was one job job I've been We've been wondering for a long time. Why did I always think he was a personal trainer.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But his job is is doing.
Speaker 3: Me panic ish stuff with his buddies. That's how he makes That does not sound like stable income. It sounds super shady. It doesn't sound like you're paying taxes on it.
Speaker 2: But he got when he told us he was they had to move to Florida. He got like he had accepted the job with the company in Florida.
Speaker 3: But I don't understand. Okay, it's so shady, like just use actual company terms like I want. It's that sort of like I do outsourcing of business management projections. What okay, okay, okay, I guess it's like what I tell people when they ask what I do, because I don't want to explain podcasting.
Speaker 2: So what do you say? I'm in the entertainment business.
Speaker 3: You have told me say like an accountant or like office manager, something really like something that doesn't require follow up questions. And I'm worried they'll ask me for tax advice, so I don't say accountant. I don't know anything, so I end up panicking and just saying podcasting, and then that leads to a lot of conversations that I don't want to have. And I don't like pitching with myself either, so like, and I don't like seeing their face if they hear like true crime and they're like, it's just awkward. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's hard to be a podcaster and tell people you're a podcaster because they say things like oh, that's fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or they want to start a podcast and they want advice, which I'm happy to give them, but like it's more, or they don't know what a podcast is and like you explain, like how you earn money as a podcaster, or they think true crime is very tacky and they don't like that, or they think reality TV is dumb and they don't like that. And it's like, it's just I just need a job. That is just I'm just going to say I work in an office and leave it at that and hope they don't ask what kind of office.
Speaker 2: Is yours?
Speaker 3: Like if I say dentist office, they're going to say, oh, I need a new dentist, which office do you work at? Like it's it's hard out there for a podcaster, so if anyone has ideas, My listeners have tried to suggest things, and it seemed like everything would require more follow up questions, so I was still looking.
Speaker 2: But the listeners are nice and they think it's cool if you're a podcaster because they listen to the podcast, so they might if they met somebody, but oh really, what kind that's cool? They would be nice about it.
Speaker 3: I am very introverted and I don't like to talk to people. Like it depends what mood I'm in, but I generally don't want to talk to someone. I just want to sit quietly. So because I'm I'm quiet, I'm shy out in the world, you know. I want to listen to my music or my podcast, and I just don't want to talk, not in a bad way. I just like I'm.
Speaker 2: About how about I'm between jobs.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I'm unemployed, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There are no follow up questions.
Speaker 2: No follow because I can say, oh that's too bad. Yeah I'm looking Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he I'm a temp that way, I don't have like an actual office I can pitch. It's like I am a temp.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, okay, good, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 3: So he has he spent one hundred and fifty thousand dollars on this monstrosity. I mean, it's nice, it's not a monstrosity. It seems to be new and in good shape, but like a hundred and I had no clue. I would have thought that that's what one of those actual trucks that like truck drivers drive costs. Like this looks like almost like a normal forward truck, but with a thing attached to it that has the lift that you.
Speaker 2: Can put the very car. It's a lot.
Speaker 3: One hundred and fifty thousand dollars. So he says, she's being a negative nancy and this will let him set his own schedule and be his own boss and help with the disgusting, stupid baby girl that they're having. And she's like, do you know how to do this? Did you take a class? Do you know how to tow a car? And he goes, what, Like it's hard? I can do it. It's so easy. There's insurance if something happens to someone's car, so I can just fuck around and d dent their car to hell. That's what insurance is for. Like you don't have to pay something like you have to know how to do it, how to do it, And then he's like, it's not rocket science. He is such mediocre white man confidence. Lord, give me the confidence of a mediocre white man like Matt. He's like, it's not rocket science. I can figure it out. Also, where is he going to park this thing? There's just like driveways in their neighborhood.
Speaker 2: How it's going on their driveway, that's where it's going.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're gonna love it. So she's like, show me toe our car. So they pull up to their car and he starts to drive the car onto the toe the ramp and she's like, the car isn't going to be drivable, mat or you wouldn't need a toe like that idiot, and he says, well, then i'd use the winch. But I don't know how to use the winch yet. Okay, that's good. Maybe it came with a manual that you can read. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I don't want to get dirty. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to climb under the car and get dirty. But I can just do it. It would be so easy. And she's like, okay, do it. And so he goes up and he's messing around with the chains and the cables. I was kind of hoping he would get caught up in the chains and fall, not hurt himself, but just because then he would say, aye, yeah, ay, Mama sida my leg. Then fine, I hurt my ankle. Mamasita so Jasin says, Matt always has these ideas, Like one day he came home and he wanted to open a burger place because he loves burgers. Okay, he's not a chef, he's not a restaurant tour he doesn't know anything, but he likes eating burgers. So he wanted to open a burger place. And he says, it's so easy, it's not even hard. I just don't want to crawl under the car, okay, mama, And she's like, that's one hundred and fifty thousand dollars of our daughter's patrimony that you just spent. And he's like, well, I wasn't going to give that to our daughter anyway. If we had a son, I probably would have given the tour.
Speaker 2: But yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: So he tells us I did this because I'm feeling pressure because once I tell my mom, she's going to freak out, and I need to prove to her that I can support my new family. So that's why I'm trying this new venture without telling my romantic partner and baby mama about this huge purchase that I just made. And so she starts crying on the side of the road next to the tow truck and says, I feel so alone. You haven't read up on anything to learn about having a baby, and he's like, what, Like, it's hard. You just have a baby, you just raise the baby whatever?
Speaker 2: Is that what you're for? Come on, yeah, you're the.
Speaker 3: One with the boobs, aren't you gonna do it? And she's like, I want you to go to a baby class with me, which is a good idea. Also, she doesn't see her children anymore, so she should maybe go to some sort of parenting class as well, and the first class, first class. They'd be like, one oh one, don't leave your baby in another country, thank you. So she says to us, I have been having sex with Matt, but like, do I really know him?
Speaker 2: Who is he? She's lived with him now for at least seven months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's now just realizing he is an idiot. And she says, I was gonna tell my mom about the baby today, but now I have to deal with this idiot that knocked me up, and like it's too much emotional stress. So she is going to tell the mom. She sits Coco down and she's like, sit, Coco, behave. You're a big brother. Now you have to set an example. And I was like, the baby will have actual big brothers in Panama.
Speaker 2: But no, forget about again. I'd already forgotten about it. It only been two minutes since you last missed it mentioned it. But it's so easy to forget about those two kids. It's so easy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, the Reddit threads are so funny because the comments are like, also, did you know that that one baby is not even hers? So apparently like people think Wants is not or Wants is not hers and like a step son, but she treats him like a son. But then one has special needs and like she agreed that the dad would raise it, and then one is with the mom. But then they're like, no, they're both hers, and people just argue and few facts that they don't know are true at all. It's it's a wild ride.
Speaker 2: I believe both sons are hers, but they have different dads, right.
Speaker 3: That's what people are fighting about in this one thread I was on.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's like I don't know who to believe.
Speaker 3: Because they're like, nope, this paperwork shows they've like dug into oh wow, certificates. But then somebody else will say, no, you're totally wrong. They're both hers, and she equally abandoned both of them. But it's I don't know, but they are with different dads and like she she doesn't have custody of either of them.
Speaker 2: But right, right, but remember when she took Gino out to meet her mom and as sister was there, but that's not the sister that they was living with her Panama, and she was like, we're gonna go out and see my kids because one lived with the mom.
Speaker 3: Right, the one I think that lives with the mom has special needs and the dad wasn't able to give enough support, so she pawned the kid off on the mom while she went to America.
Speaker 2: It's interesting now with his dad the mom in this conversation that we're about to go into, the mom doesn't say what about your other two kids?
Speaker 3: They're just not mentioning them. And that's why Jasmine said on social media, She's like, I've chosen not to talked about them this season because.
Speaker 2: Because people think you're a terrible person.
Speaker 3: I mean exactly. And then someone like, but this is how crazy people I'm redded are. They're like, she basically acts like the other son is hers, so that they could have some scenes with that other son, because the one son is kind of nonverbals, so she basically makes it. See, this is what terrible will think she is. She's acting like this other son is her biological child, so that they would have scenes to do with the child and Gina because the other child doesn't speak very much. And I was like, I don't know if she would do that.
Speaker 2: What will we find out at the tell all? I can't wait?
Speaker 3: Or were they just not bring it up because she's Yeah.
Speaker 2: They've got to ask, Jasmine, now that you have a third baby, have you been to Panama? Have you seen your mother? Have you seen your other two children that you haven't seen it two years? You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So Matt is cooking for her and she's like, you're so sexy when you cook for me, like all is forgiven about the toe shruck, and she says, or he says, you're just being nice to me to avoid talking to your mom, even though he has not talked to his mom. But so Jasmine says, I do smell, which is normal for her to say. It's not normal when Matt says it repeatedly. But so she praised her strength to video call her mom, and we see the mom and she seems to be doing well and not dying, thank god. She seems she looks well.
Speaker 2: So did you find this to be staged and the mom already knew? Or did you find this to be the mom absolutely did not know.
Speaker 3: I was vacillating back and forth. I felt like Jasmine was kind of not being as good of an actress as she normally is. But I actually felt like the mom's stoic responses felt actually sort of real because she's just so shocked and disappointed, where she's not one that will scream in about bursts, and Jasmine says at the end, like why didn't she yell? Why didn't she scream? It's so much worse when they do the like I'm just very disappointed.
Speaker 2: And she's asking her pretty significant follow up questions.
Speaker 3: Yes she is, yeah, yeah, so I thought it was real, but Jasmine's overacting and made me think it wasn't real because she's doing like I I just oh god, him so embarrassed. I do not know. I think that maybe that's just her personality. She always acts like she's not a soap opera.
Speaker 2: I was glad to hear her say I'm so. She looked at madd said I'm so embarrassed. Yeah.
Speaker 3: She said it repeatedly. I'm so disgusted by my actions. I'm so embarrassed. This is like how my life turned out, Like I'm you know.
Speaker 2: I think that's a real response to be like, yeah, I'm embarrassed that I have to tell my mother that I wanted to have sex with somebody else. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So because she can do it for the show and make it seem like it's not that bad, but like when it is her mom that like gets you, she really wants to please her mom, so she she keeps saying mommy. She's like, Mommy, you know I respect you a lot, mommy, And there's a lot there's a situation mommy that is complicated, mommy, and I haven't mommy been able to tell you the truth mommy. I think she thinks by saying mommy a lot, it's like in a soften the blow, like remember, I'm just your little girl, Mommy, you love me. So she's like, I didn't want to worry you, but my marriage with Gino has not been how I described it. And it ended and the mom's like, what when? And she says a year ago. The mommy mommy is shocked, and Jasmin tells us I do talk to my mom every week, but I've been avoiding video chatting because I am disgusted by my own decisions and I did not want to tell my mom. And she says, you know, mom, when we got married, I was very depressed and I felt very alone, and I proposed Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed. Oh my god, an open marriage. And Matt keeps like listening very intently, like he speaks Spanish, but he doesn't understand, but he keeps being like like very intently, like turning his head like a dog. When you say park, He's like, can I hear my marriage?
Speaker 2: I hear my name outside outside?
Speaker 3: So she says, Mommy says, why did you this for so long? And Jazzon says, I knew it was the wrong decision. It did not work out. And Gino and I we did have like rules. We decided that I could have an exclusive relationship with someone else and he would get approval of that person because Gino couldn't be with me sexually, which is so he wouldn't touch me. So I told him the choices are we get a divorce or I can get love from someone else. And I am so embarrassed, but I thought it was the best choice to save our marriage and stay in this country. And so she met a man. I met a man at the gym, Matthew. It's like, maybe it'll sound better if I say Matthew. It's more formal. And he told me he was in love with me. And then I found out Imeel Mom is like, what what did you find out?
Speaker 2: How found I was a serial killer, Like I found what.
Speaker 3: Found out he had a low credit credit score?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 3: He had once shoplifted from a CVS?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: And she's like, I found out I was pregnant with Matt's baby. And mommy says, what how far along are you? And she says seven months and Jasmine starts crying, And this is where I kind of was like, I don't see any tears. Are you just all cried out? Or are these crocodile tears? And mommy asked what it's going to be, which I thought was a kind of a normal question that like a grandma would want to know. And she says a girl like and Matt's like a stupid girl like.
Speaker 2: Shoot in the background, She's like, I understand Nina.
Speaker 3: So she asked Matt. She's like, Matt, I come over. I want to introduce you. And the Mommy's like, I'm Cecilia and he's like, I am Matt. I don't speak English. I mean I don't speak Spanish, but I don't speak English very well either, And Matt says, Matt, I love your daughter and don't want to cause her any harm.
Speaker 2: I last that's the baseline.
Speaker 3: I was, like, she speaks Spanish, Matt, She's not a mob boss. This is not a hostage negotiation, Like, no harm will come to your daughter here, she's holding up today's newspaper. If you give given to my ransom demands in sixteen hours, she'll be fine. And Jasmine like translates, like he cares about me and he wants to take care of me. And Mommy says, how was he willing to get into relationship with you when he knew that you were married? Like what kind of character does he have? And Matt says, well, you know, I was in my thirties and I was single, and I thought, yeah, it was something I could do. Whatever I knew I was gonna look stupid, but whatever if Jasmine totally changes his answer when she's translating, he just cared about me so much that he wanted to be with me, no matter what the circumstance is, because he just loves me so much, and he has a really good job, and he just bought a tow truck. So Jasmine tells us, I'm so disappointed in Matt, like that answer, What was that answer? He's so dumb. He's not talking to his mechanic bros like, this is my mom. Why are you saying like whatever?
Speaker 2: Oh no?
Speaker 3: And so Mommy says, who's going to take care of you and the baby? And Matt says, I've never been married or had a kid before, how do I know what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: He's panicked.
Speaker 3: He's totally panicked, Like because the other day you've been like I want to take care of you. I'm going to spend whatever it takes. I'm gonna you know. And so Jasmine is like not going to soften the answer anymore. So she translates to mom She's like, he says, no, he's not going to take care of me. He has no idea what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Well, he has no idea what he's doing, that is for sure. On social media, there very happy. They've shaved their heads together. Everything's fine, Yeah, excitly, it's happiness.
Speaker 3: So mommy says, she's so sad and worried. Oh my god. Those alopecia threads about does she really have alopecia? People are like analyzing the patterns of her shaved head, like it's too thick and there's no bald spots and she doesn't really have alopecia.
Speaker 2: She does have like situational alopecia, which is what hair Bunky Lindsay said. She said, you know, it's not alpecia that you think everything falls out and never comes back. It's a situational thing where doe distress and whatnot, it will come out. She does have alopecia constant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've seen the patcha.
Speaker 2: We know how vain she is. She wouldn't shave her head for no reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know. So, Uh Matt says, yeah, what do I know? And Mommy says she's so sad and she's worried because it seems like there's no plan and she knows how a lone Jasmine is. She can tell how a lone Jasmine feels because this idiot next to her is giving the dumbest answers and says he doesn't know what he's doing now.
Speaker 2: She lives also in Florida and not Michigan, right.
Speaker 3: No, So Matt is just sitting there as Jasmine is crying, and I was like, do something, himbo, if you want to show the mom that you are like involved and you care, put your arm around her or some she's a himbo, so like she doesn't even pat her on the shoulder, like a little tiny pat nothing. He's just sitting there like totally stoned over, just nothing. And so Jasmine cries and she says, please forgive me, Mommy, I miss you so much. And Mommy says, I hope I can see you in the future, like maybe you'll come here where your children are, or maybe I'll come there, whatever, like maybe we'll see each other. And so they hang up, and now Matt comforts her because now the panic is off and he can like act like a normal person again, and he's patting her and like it's okay, mamasita, And Jasmine said, as I wish my mom cried or yelled, it was that silent quiet that is so much worse. And then Cocoa comes up and licks Jasmine's face tries to comfort her. Oh, go, go go, you're gonna get deported, Coco.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So next time on we see some of Brandon and Julia's travels. They seem to be having a good time, going to a lot of puffs.
Speaker 3: They're doing the TikTok thing where you go like and then there are a different place, yeah, and then they're in a different place.
Speaker 2: Mm hm. The uh, the Sexy six go Sasquatch hunting, which is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. And you know, I mean, I have a Sasquatch sticker on.
Speaker 3: I want to go Sasquatch hunting because.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm sneaky sasquatch as you know that's here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we love the Sasquatches. And Mary Payne is has she's their official sponsor of that game.
Speaker 2: Yes I am. But it looks stupid because they had they had the fake scrapes on the tree and I was like, come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but at least that they're gonna have fun and it's not going to be more fighting.
Speaker 2: Maybe right, maybe, But what was Lauren there?
Speaker 3: Or was Lauren not there?
Speaker 2: I did not, Oh, I don't know. Maybe Laura went.
Speaker 3: I think it was just the four and Lauren is done.
Speaker 2: Then we see Darcy crying, hysterically crying and wailing as she does Tuesdacy and says like, it's okay, he's strong, you got it girl. I guess that's because Georgie left. I don't know. Looks like Jasmine is going to have a home birth and a bathtub with the doula. She's screaming aye aye, aye aye, and get to pull the baby out hurry. And again, I don't know how many home births and bathtubs we have to see on.
Speaker 3: This show, but no, quite a few.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gino meets with a lawyer who explains to him he is presumed to be the father of the child and he will have a financial obligation to the child. He's presumed to be the father. Now, lots of people sent me dms about this and said, this is OK, this is the law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, we knew that that was the law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never heard of this in my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I remember it was on a different show and I thought it was not seeking Polly family and they ran into that. But the lawyer is saying in Michigan that's the law too, So it's it's the law in Michigan. And in Florida.
Speaker 2: It's bec crazy. And also in Texas, somebody wrote me in said that the that there, their brother was married to a woman and she got pregnant with somebody else's baby, and even though they were working through their divorce, when she had that baby, it was like his name was on the berthpertificate. All the stuff He's like, this is not my baby. Somebody crazy. So it happens. I guess that's how it happens. I don't know. It seems very antiquated.
Speaker 3: Yes it is. You can snore all the laws.
Speaker 2: Well that's true. That's true anyway.
Speaker 3: If you know what up until the nineties, in like the mid nineties, that's when lawyers had to could stop wearing skirts in the courtroom. Female lawyers, Like in the nineties, they still had to wear skirts. They couldn't wear pants.
Speaker 2: In every state. Yes, I'm going to need some case law to show me that that's true. You're telling me in the eighties, women couldn't wear pants, Yes.
Speaker 3: In the courtroom, Yes, that is what I'm telling you. In the seventies, you couldn't get your own credit line without your husband's signature.
Speaker 2: Well, I know about that, but I just can't believe in the nineties.
Speaker 3: So they just don't change these laws. And so I totally believe it.
Speaker 2: But Marcia Clocks wore pants.
Speaker 3: That was in the late nineties. Oj was late nineties, and just show me some proof of that. Okay, So, but does this mean Jasmine and Gino could get a quickie divorce before the baby. They just can't. There's no quickie divorce, right even if he wanted one now, because he doesn't want financial responsibility. I'm sure for this baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure. Once they told him that, he's like, let's fast track this shitt press. I forget. I don't care a thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I don't care that in summertime out, I am going to work on the paperwork.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take my laptop outdoors, right, yes, yes, yes, that's right. God hopefully he went back to work.
Speaker 3: God. Yeah, because he took all that time off for her, but then she wasn't even living with him.
Speaker 2: Gino, We're on to you man. That's it, everybody. Later this week, I have Love Is Blind Episode twelve is coming up with Keisha on Wednesday. I've got the Seeking ser Sister Wife Kimberly and I will be out Wednesday. I've got Amy Phillips coming on and talk about Bravo on Thursday. We're also going to be discussing her Cabaret Amy show and the party that Ryan Bailey and are having beforehand. It's free. The link will be available, you just click it. We just need to know you're coming. More information on that coming this week and Friday, Kimberly and I'll be back talking about ninety day the other way. And that's it, guys. That's what's going on. And if you're not listening to Keishaa covering sixty Days in that is available on Hulu season four. It's really good. We were mad at Kimberly, but now we're happy. Now we like it.
Speaker 3: I just had faith, I really did. I knew you guys can make it so funny, and it's so funny.
Speaker 2: We're coming around to it. Like for episode one we're like, what have we done? And episode two we're like, now we like it.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy.
Speaker 2: It was a quick turnaround with us. It was a quick turn around. And we don't know. We don't know who is the inmate that becomes too comfortable and wants to day Angel. We don't know, so nobody tell us.
Speaker 3: Okay, we've asked for.
Speaker 2: No spoilers, no spoilers. If I open a DM and somebody who's given me a spoiler about sixty days and I'm gonna be mad.
Speaker 3: And I'm really enjoying it because I don't remember the season that well. But like so it's all coming back to me as yeah, yeah, yeah about it. Yeah, I'm so happy.
Speaker 2: Spoilers. We're watching them one by one, like we're not watching ahead or anything. But Love is Blind. Episode twelve is the wedding episode. So Kisha and I will of course be in costume. Yes, we're always in fascinators. No, this is oh right, veils. This is in Denver. We'll be in our veils.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a cowboy hat veils.
Speaker 2: God, if I only had time to pull that together. I wonder if around this house, because I have so many props, I wonder if I have a tiny cowboy hat I could put onto my veil. Geez, all right, I'm gonna I'm gonna have to brainstorm this because we're recording it tomorrow. Anyway, guys, if you're listening, if this is hitting your ears on Tuesday, October twenty first, it is my birthday, and it is Vicious Birthday, and the will be announcing the winner of the birthday giveaway. I guess on the twenty second, I'll see what Ingerd's going to do about that. But that's it, everybody. Today, I am fifty seven years old, so.
Speaker 3: Yay, and she looks forty one ninety Okay, thanks thirty. We'll take thirty seven, thirty seven.
Speaker 2: I would take fifty one. I would take fifty one way, younger way, younger, youthful, youthful. All right, everybody, that's it, and we will see you this weekend with ninety day.
Speaker 3: The other way, when Jasmine gives birth and we see that little baby, it's going to look exactly like Mary Payne. That's how young she looks.
Speaker 2: Okay, goodbye,